英文名称:Adulthood
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:59] | -Don’t touch me. -I’m chatting to you. | -别碰我 -只是跟你聊聊 |
[02:01] | -Shut up. -Where you going? Where you going? | -闭嘴 -你去哪? 你去哪? |
[02:08] | There better be something in your fucking eye, blood. | 你他妈的最好看清楚点儿 小子 |
[02:12] | -Who the fuck are you? -Balance, man. | -你他妈的是谁? -巴兰斯 哥们儿 |
[02:16] | Hey! That car’s shabby, blood. | 嘿! 那车可真破 小子 |
[02:21] | -Who’s my man looking at, though? -Fucking kids. | -那人在看谁? -小兔崽子们 |
[02:25] | Why is he showing what he’s got, like he’s a big man? | 他干嘛在那臭显摆 像他是老大似的? |
[02:27] | He’s an idiot, man. | 他是个白痴 哥们儿 |
[02:28] | A man like that ain’t nothing around here. You get me? | 那种人在这不值一提 |
[02:31] | You know what? Fuck it, let’s jack this bre, man. | 知道吗? 操他妈的 咱们抢这小子一笔 |
[02:34] | Are you man on it? | 你们干不干? |
[02:35] | Course. That man there should be sharing the wealth, man. | 必须的 那小子应该散散财 |
[02:38] | Yeah, I’m on it still. | 对 我加入 |
[02:40] | -Me and you, Dabs, yeah? -What? | -我和你 戴博斯 好吧? -什么? |
[02:42] | Yeah. All right. Yous two wait here. | 好 就这么定了 你们俩在这等着 |
[02:46] | Come on… Nah, man. Am I a dickhead? | 拜托… 不 哥们儿 我是白痴吗? |
[02:48] | Why am I waiting here for? | 为啥让我在这等? |
[02:49] | This happens all the time. Am I a dickhead, though? | 总是这样 我是白痴吗? |
[02:54] | I’ll take the passenger side. | 我从副驾驶那边出手 |
[02:57] | Come on. For fuck’s sake. | 快点儿啊 靠 |
[03:00] | Come on. | 快点儿 |
[03:06] | -Fuck! What are you doing, you fuckers? -Let go of me, blood! | -操! 你们在干嘛 兔崽子? -放开我 |
[03:11] | You fuckers! What are you doing? You fuckers! | 兔崽子! 你们要干嘛? 兔崽子们! |
[03:14] | It’s a fucking gun! | 操 是枪! |
[03:21] | -What you get? -Watch. What’d you get? | -你拿到啥了? -表 你拿到啥了? |
[03:23] | Nothing. | 啥也没拿着 |
[03:32] | Fuckers! | 兔崽子! |
[03:44] | Hey, keep your chin up. Stay out of trouble. | 嘿 振作点儿 别惹麻烦 |
[03:48] | Say my name! It’s Jay, on a hot thing! | 叫我的名字 杰 正干得如火如荼! |
[03:56] | What, my man? | 什么事儿 哥们儿? |
[03:58] | I told you, I’ll blow your man later, innit. | 都跟你说了 我晚点儿给你电话 不是吗? |
[04:00] | -Jay, get off the phone. -Hold on, man. | -杰 把电话挂了 -等一下 哥们儿 |
[04:03] | I’m banging at that Polly gash. | 我在干保丽呢 |
[04:05] | No, not that one, blood, the one from… | 不是那个 小子 是那个从… |
[04:08] | -Yeah, yeah… -Jay! I’m gonna be late for uni. | -对 对… -杰! 我上学要晚了 |
[04:10] | Can’t you see I’m busy, like? | 没看见我正忙着吗 亲爱的? |
[04:13] | I’m a business, babe. Like a doctor. | 我是生意人 宝贝儿 就好像大夫 |
[04:16] | I gotta be on call. You get me? | 会随时被呼叫 知道吗? |
[04:18] | Hey, blood. I beg you bell me back, yeah? | 嘿 哥们儿 我保证回你电话 好吗? |
[04:20] | Safe. | 好的 |
[04:23] | What did you want to tell me that’s so important it can’t wait? | 你要跟我说啥要紧事儿 就不能等会儿? |
[04:26] | Can you at least pay attention to me when we’re fucking? | 我们做爱时你能不能把注意力放我身上? |
[04:29] | Hey, listen, shut your mouth, man. | 嘿 听着 闭嘴 你 |
[04:31] | I do pay you attention, babe. | 我把注意力放在你这了 宝贝儿 |
[04:34] | Didn’t we shave my name into your pussy hair the other night, huh? | 咱们那晚不是在你毛上剃出我名字了吗? |
[04:36] | That’s attention. | 那还不够注意啊 |
[04:41] | We’ll finish off, yeah? | 我们来把活干完 好吧? |
[04:50] | Has he gone to sleep? | 他睡着了吗? |
[04:52] | Oh, shut up, man! This ain’t happened to me before. | 哦 闭嘴 你! 我可从来没这样过 |
[04:57] | …maybe once. | …也许有过一次 |
[05:01] | Now, you better swallow. | 现在你最好开始干口活 |
[05:09] | Go away, man! | 走开 你! |
[05:14] | First day out, man. So what you gonna do? | 第一天出去 你 想干点儿啥? |
[05:19] | Dunno, blood. | 不知道 哥们儿 |
[05:21] | See my mum. | 看看我妈 |
[05:25] | Just wanna have a peaceful day. | 只是想度过平静的一天 |
[05:27] | You’re simple, cuz, man. | 你真简单 因为 你听着 |
[05:30] | I’m gonna get me a couple of girls, get fucked all day, man. | 我会找上几个妞 干他个天翻地覆 哥们儿 |
[05:37] | Sweet boy like you must have a ting you used to bang, man. | 你这种乖乖男肯定有妞儿跟你上床吧 你 |
[05:50] | Babe. | 宝贝儿 |
[06:01] | -Do you wanna get some breakfast? -Yeah. | -吃早餐吗? -好的 |
[06:07] | -See you soon then, mate. -Fuck out, man. | -等会儿见你 -滚吧你 |
[06:13] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[06:17] | You need something… anything… | 你要是需要啥…任何东西… |
[06:20] | just give me a bell and I’ll sort it, yeah? | 就给我打个电话 我会搞定它 好吗? |
[06:23] | Yeah. Bless, Big Man. | 好的 一切顺利 老大 |
[06:51] | Hey, Chinatown! | 嘿 婊子! |
[06:54] | You still owe me that fuck, you know. | 你还欠我一次 你知道的吧 |
[06:56] | Now, your cousin said if she couldn’t pay, you would. | 你表姐说要是她还不了 你来还 |
[07:00] | So tomorrow, my money, my drugs, or you. | 明天把我的钱和粉拿来 不然就用你抵债 |
[07:03] | I gotta go work. | 我得去上班了 |
[07:05] | -What? -You gonna take that from her? | -什么? -你要用她抵? |
[07:09] | I remember that one chick. | 我记得其中一个妞儿 |
[07:12] | -I went back to her house, bruv. -What happened? | -我回到她的房子 哥们儿 -后来呢? |
[07:15] | Her dad came home, innit, so man had to jump out the window. | 她老爸回来了 看吧 所以我就从窗户跳出去了 |
[07:19] | I was running down the street in my boxers and my socks. | 我穿着内裤和袜子在街上狂奔 |
[07:21] | I was pissed, blood. | 我可气坏了 |
[07:23] | Oh, shit, you’d feel pissed… | 哦 去死吧 你气坏了… |
[07:24] | -Sorry, would you like to sit down? -Thanks. | -打扰 你想不想坐? -谢谢 |
[08:47] | You cool, blood? | 你很酷 哥们儿 |
[08:49] | Yeah, I’m bless, man. You? | 对 我在祷告 朋友 你呢? |
[08:52] | Yeah, man. | 没错 朋友 |
[08:55] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[08:58] | I’m Jahvon, blood. | 我是扎文 哥们儿 |
[09:02] | Do I know you, cuz? | 我认识你么 朋友? |
[09:04] | No, bro. | 不 哥们儿 |
[09:05] | Can’t a man chat? | 不能聊聊吗? |
[09:08] | Yeah, man, safe. Talk, innit. | 可以 朋友 好的 只是谈谈 不是吗? |
[09:12] | It’s not safe, though. | 即使 并不好 |
[09:14] | What you move for? We’re having a little chat.You get me? | 你跑什么? 我们只是聊聊 |
[09:17] | I chat to you, you chat to me.` | 我跟你说几句 你跟我说几句 |
[09:19] | What you getting nervous for? | 你紧张什么? |
[09:24] | Just come out of jail, man. | 刚从里面出来 朋友 |
[09:28] | That shouldn’t make you feel nervous. | 那不应该让你感觉紧张啊 |
[09:33] | That should make you feel good. | 应该让你感觉不错 |
[09:36] | What’d you go in for? | 为啥进去的? |
[09:41] | What’d you go in for, blood?! | 为啥进去的 哥们儿?! |
[09:45] | I don’t wanna chat about it. | 我不想聊这个 |
[09:48] | Bet I guess what you went in for. | 我想我能猜出你为啥进去 |
[09:51] | Don’t tell me, let me guess. | 别告诉我 让我猜猜 |
[09:56] | I think you hurt someone. | 我想你伤害了某人 |
[10:00] | I’m thinking someone died. | 我想那个某人死了 |
[10:03] | Like you killed them or something. | 也许你杀了他们之类的 |
[10:06] | You’re a clever one, ain’t you, blood? | 你是个聪明人 是不是 哥们儿? |
[10:09] | I don’t think you stabbed no one, though. | 但是 我并不觉得你用刀捅了某人 |
[10:12] | You don’t look like the type. | 你看起来不像那种风格 |
[10:15] | If you was gonna do something to a bre, | 要是你想做那种事儿 哥们儿 |
[10:18] | I think you’d use a baseball bat. | 我觉得你会用一根棒球棍 |
[10:26] | -Low it, man. Low it! -My fucking cousin, blood! | -放下它 朋友 放下! -你这混蛋小子! |
[10:55] | What’s this about, blood? What’s it about? | 这是为什么 小子? 为什么? |
[10:58] | You ain’t gonna survive this day. I guarantee it! | 你活不过今天 我保证! |
[11:01] | Man’s coming for you. | 有人冲你来了 |
[11:04] | Your mum, your family, everything! | 冲你妈 冲你的家人 所有的! |
[11:07] | Who’s coming? Who’s gonna hurt my mum? | 谁冲我来了? 谁会伤害我妈? |
[11:10] | Who, blood? Who? | 谁 小子? 谁? |
[11:41] | Mum! Roy! | 妈妈! 罗伊! |
[12:05] | Come from yout offenders? | 少管所转过来的? |
[12:08] | What you in for? | 你怎么进来的? |
[12:11] | Killed one yout. | 杀了个小子 |
[12:14] | Don’t feel you’re big in here just cos you killed someone. | 别以为杀了人你在这就厉害了 |
[12:17] | Enough man in here done that. | 这里很多人都干过那事儿 |
[12:19] | Some of them man ain’t even affected. You get me? | 有些人根本不在乎 你明白吗? |
[12:24] | You are. | 你就是 |
[12:26] | I can see it in your eyes. | 我能从你眼睛里看出来 |
[12:29] | Who gave you that black eye? | 谁给你了黑色的眼睛? |
[12:35] | Listen, blood, watch them man. | 听着 哥们儿 小心他们 朋友 |
[12:40] | See my man there? | 看见那边我的人没? |
[12:43] | They don’t get on. | 他们可不好处 |
[12:45] | Trust me, don’t let any of them see you’re weak, blood. | 相信我 别让他们任何人看出你的脆弱 |
[12:55] | You want something? | 你想要什么? |
[12:58] | You keep watching me. | 继续看着我 |
[13:00] | Whenever you and your boyfriend are ready, | 你跟你男朋友准备好的时候 |
[13:02] | you can see what go on. | 你就知道会发生什么了 |
[14:18] | What’s your dad’s name, blood? | 你爸叫什么 哥们儿? |
[14:22] | Dunno. I ain’t got one. Why? | 不知道 我没爸 怎么了? |
[14:24] | Cos, like, my mum tried to introduce me | 因为 好像 我妈想给我介绍 |
[14:26] | to some broke-down yellow-teeth waste man, yeah, called Cedric. | 一个病入膏肓 牙都黄了的穷老头 叫塞德里克 |
[14:30] | And hear this, he’s coming into my house telling me | 听着 他会来我家告诉我 |
[14:33] | about how he’s my dad. | 他是怎么成了我爸的 |
[14:34] | But I’m like, “You’re not my fucking dad.” | 但是我觉得 “你他妈的不是我爸” |
[14:37] | He had that ting Michael Jackson said he’s got. | 他说他有点儿像杰克逊 |
[14:40] | He looked like a panda. | 但是看上去像只熊猫 |
[14:41] | I said, “Move from my house with your polka-dot skin…” | 我说”带着你那长满疙瘩的老皮从我家滚出去” |
[14:44] | Why’s he taking so long, man? | 他怎么用了这么久 哥们儿? |
[14:48] | Yeah! | 好! |
[14:49] | I swear my maths teacher lives somewhere round here. | 我确定我的数学老师就住在这附近 |
[14:53] | And she’s buff, blood. I wanna fuck that. | 她可是个尤物 小子 我想干她 |
[14:55] | I could quote algebra while I’m in the pussy. | 进去的时候我还能算代数呢 |
[14:58] | Q equal Z means “Yeah!” | Q等于Z意思是”好!” |
[15:00] | Get me? Why do you think she’s always giving me As? | 明白没? 你觉得为什么她总给我A? |
[15:05] | You don’t get As, blood. | 你没得很多A 哥们儿 |
[15:07] | -Who don’t? -Fool. | -为什么没? -笨蛋 |
[15:09] | Don’t ever get it twisted. Just cos I’m with you, | 别以为这是变态 我跟你一起 |
[15:11] | don’t think I’m stupid, you know. I got plans. | 别以为我是傻子 我有计划 |
[15:17] | Although I might have to bang my English teacher as well. | 虽然我可能还得上我的英语老师 |
[15:20] | Who? Mr Randall? You batty… | 兰德尔先生? 你这疯子… |
[15:22] | No, man. Shut up. It’s a woman, man. You know that. | 不 哥们儿 闭嘴 是女人 你知道的 |
[15:25] | Yo, blood, it’s broad daylight, man! | 哥们儿 这可是大白天 朋友! |
[15:27] | If you’re shook, leave, innit. | 你要是害怕 就滚吧 好吗? |
[15:47] | Yes, Ike. | 好吧 艾克 |
[15:50] | What you man got? | 你们搞到什么了? |
[16:13] | That ain’t fake, man. I got it last night. | 那可不是假的 朋友 我昨晚拿到的 |
[16:16] | I’ll give you six for both things. | 两样一共给你6000 |
[16:18] | What? Six, blood. | 什么? 6000 哥们儿 |
[16:24] | You know what? I’ll throw in a piece of yay each. | 要知道 每样会抬点儿价 |
[16:27] | You’ll have to wait, though. | 但你们得等等 |
[16:28] | I gotta go, bruv. I got a mark-up booked, innit. | 我得走了 哥们儿 我还中了个高标呢 |
[16:31] | Safe, man. We’ll wait here. | 好吧 哥们儿 我们在这等 |
[16:39] | All right, later, you man. | 好吧 晚点儿谈 哥们儿们 |
[16:42] | You man wait here. I gonna deal with a little ting. | 你们在这等着 我跟一小子有点儿生意做 |
[16:44] | Yeah, yeah. | 好的 好的 |
[16:47] | Yeah, come we play this. | 好吧 我们玩玩这个 |
[16:52] | -Hey, pass the controller. -Tss! | -把摇杆拿来 -切! |
[16:54] | -What?! -You deaf, blood? | -什么? -你聋了吗 小子? |
[16:56] | He said pass the controller. You fool. | 他说把摇杆拿来 你个笨蛋 |
[17:00] | Hey, I’m Arsenal, blood. | 嘿 我要阿森纳 小子 |
[17:08] | Who was it? | 是谁? |
[17:11] | Omen and Dabs and them man. | 欧门和戴博斯 还有他们一个弟兄 |
[17:21] | So you understand what I was saying to you before? | 那么你明白我之前跟你说的话了吗? |
[17:24] | Yeah. | 明白了 |
[17:25] | Even my man had to learn the hard way, you know. | 甚至我的哥们都得忍受这痛苦 你明白吧 |
[17:28] | See this? | 看看这个? |
[17:31] | Some fucker done that to me. | 某个混蛋对我做的 |
[17:35] | You’re all right. I’m not into face-cutting. | 你还好 我不会割脸 |
[17:38] | Something about the face makes people too angry. | 所谓打人别打脸嘛 人家会生气的 |
[17:41] | But he was right to do what he did. | 但是他做得很对 |
[17:44] | I took the fucking piss like you are. | 我跟你一样被气坏了 |
[17:52] | You know what, blood? | 你知道吗 小子? |
[17:56] | I don’t even know this Curtis brother. | 我甚至都不认识这位柯蒂斯兄弟 |
[18:01] | But he was trying to do his ting. You understand? | 但是他是在做自己该做的 你明白吗? |
[18:06] | And Andreas here, he fucked up. | 安德烈是这样 他活该 |
[18:11] | And now us man, | 然后到我们了 哥们 |
[18:12] | we’re trying to do our little ting. | 我们得解决我们的小事 |
[18:17] | And you are fucking up. You understand? | 而你也活该 明白吗? |
[18:20] | Yeah, bruv, but I was… | 对 哥们儿 但是我… |
[18:23] | Listen, we like you, blood. | 听着 我们喜欢你 小子 |
[18:26] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[18:30] | But I can’t have you making money off of my shit. | 但是我不能容忍你拿我的钱 |
[18:37] | -It’s mine. -I… I… | -那是我的钱 -我…我… |
[18:41] | Now you’re gonna have to learn, blood. | 现在你得吸取教训了 小子 |
[18:45] | Argh! | 啊! |
[18:50] | Oh, fuck! Argh! | 哦 操! 啊! |
[19:09] | Safe. | 搞定 |
[19:21] | Where’d you park? | 你停在哪了? |
[19:24] | About three roads away. | 大概三条街远 |
[19:26] | Come on, we’ll have a walk. | 来吧 我们走走 |
[19:28] | I’ve got to meet Jon and Vern at the shop. | 我得去商店接乔和维恩见面 |
[19:32] | You’re one lazy cow, do you know that? | 你可真是懒虫 你知道吗? |
[19:35] | I’ll go and get it and them, | 我去拿车然后接他们 |
[19:36] | then I’ll come back and get you, yeah? | 然后开回来接你 好吗? |
[19:38] | -Yeah. -Giz a kiss. | -好 -亲一下 |
[19:42] | Unbelievable. Unbelievable. | 不可思议 真不可思议 |
[20:01] | Hayden! | 海登! |
[20:03] | Shh! Claire. Claire. Shh! | 嘘 克莱尔 克莱尔 嘘! |
[20:06] | I’m not gonna hurt you, I swear. I just wanna speak to you. | 我不会伤害你的 我发誓 我只想跟你谈谈 |
[20:09] | Hayden! | 海登! |
[20:12] | Promise me you’re not gonna scream. Promise? | 保证你不会叫 保证? |
[20:16] | -Mm-hm. -Yeah? | -嗯 -好吗? |
[20:20] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛? |
[20:22] | Some bre attacked me when I come out today. | 我一出来就有个家伙袭击了我 |
[20:24] | Said people are gonna hurt me, my family. | 还说有人冲着我和我的家人来了 |
[20:27] | I don’t want that. I done my fucking time. | 我不想那样 我已经坐过牢了 |
[20:29] | -What’d you come to me for? -Have you seen my mum anywhere? | -你来找我干嘛? -你有没有看见我妈? |
[20:33] | That was six years ago. I haven’t seen any of them. | 那已经是6年前的事了 我谁也没见过 |
[20:37] | I haven’t seen your mum in, like, a year. | 我没见过你妈已经 大概 有一年了 |
[20:40] | -What about my brother? You seen him? -No! | -我弟弟呢? 你看见他了吗? -没! |
[20:44] | Claire, you must know something. Just tell me anything, please. | 克莱尔 你肯定知道什么 告诉我吧 求你了 |
[20:47] | Moony goes Central University. | 穆尼去中央大学了 |
[20:49] | That’s all I know. Now just fuck off and leave me alone. | 我就知道这些 现在快滚吧 离我远点儿 |
[20:53] | I don’t wanna get involved in any of this. | 我不想再跟这些扯上关系了 |
[21:00] | -D’you want something? -Mind your business. | -你想干嘛? -别管闲事儿 |
[21:03] | What? Who the fucking hell are you? | 什么? 你他妈的是谁? |
[21:07] | -Do you know him? Is he bothering you? -Yeah. | -你认识他吗? 他骚扰你? -是的 |
[21:10] | All right, jog on, bruv, yeah? | 好吧 滚开 哥们儿 好吧? |
[21:12] | Do yourself a favour and fuck off. | 给自己办点儿好事儿 滚吧 |
[21:14] | Hey, blood, don’t fucking touch me! | 嘿 哥们儿 别他妈的碰我! |
[21:16] | What part of me looks like your fucking blood? | 我哪里长得像你他妈的哥们儿? |
[21:18] | Sam, just fuck off. | 萨姆 赶紧走吧 |
[21:21] | Sam? Fucking Sam? Fucking Sam, yeah? | 萨姆? 该死的萨姆? 那个混蛋萨姆 是吗? |
[21:24] | She still has nightmares because of you. | 因为你她还总做恶梦 |
[21:26] | She flinches if I move too quickly. | 我走得快点儿她就会害怕 |
[21:28] | You fucking wrong ‘un! | 都是因为你! |
[21:30] | I don’t wand trouble. I’m just talking to her. I’ve finished. | 我不想惹麻烦 我只是跟她谈谈 我谈完了 |
[21:33] | -Leave it. -I’m all right, mate. I’m all right. | -别管了 -我没事 哥们儿 我没事 |
[21:35] | Like you said, you’re finished, | 像你说的 你说完了 |
[21:36] | so do yourself a favour and fuck off. Yeah? | 那就赶紧滚吧 好吧? |
[21:46] | Go and get in the car, babe. | 走 上车 宝贝儿 |
[21:49] | You’ve had a squeeze. | 你也受过苦了 |
[22:41] | Hey, babe. | 嘿 宝贝儿 |
[22:46] | Robert, you know we’ve got | 罗伯特 你知道我们周一 |
[22:49] | basic ethics and understanding of law on Monday? | 有法律基础知识课吗? |
[22:51] | I could really use some help getting my head around it. | 我真得请你帮我的脑袋开开窍 |
[22:54] | Yeah, of course. Anything I can do, man. | 行 没问题 尽我所能 |
[22:56] | Give me your number and I’ll give you a call. | 把电话给我 我会打给你 |
[23:01] | -Thank you. -I’ll see you later? | -谢谢你 -那晚点儿见? |
[23:04] | Bye. | 再见 |
[23:07] | Don’t think you’re calling her, man. | 别以为你可以给她打电话 |
[23:09] | Of course not, babe. You’re my girl, man. | 当然不了 宝贝儿 你才是我的女孩儿 |
[23:16] | -So, how was your class? -It was all right… | -你的课怎么样? -还好… |
[23:19] | Moony. | 穆尼 |
[23:25] | How the fuck did you find me, blood? | 你他妈怎么找到我的 小子? |
[23:27] | I saw Claire. | 我去找克莱尔了 |
[23:29] | She said you went to that uni and I just asked a few people. | 她告诉我你在这念书 我跟别人问了路 |
[23:33] | -A guy try bore me up today. -So? | -今天有个人找我麻烦 -那怎么了? |
[23:35] | He’s telling me mans is gonna hurt my mom and my family | 因为特里夫的事 |
[23:38] | because of what happened to Trife. | 他说有人冲我家人来了 |
[23:40] | Don’t mention his name. You have no right to say his name. | 别提他的名字 你没权利叫他的名字 |
[23:43] | If it’s you, if you’re involved in this, | 如果是你 或者你有参与这事儿 |
[23:46] | I just wanna tell you that I’m not on it, blood. | 我只是想告诉你我不想这样 小子 |
[23:48] | I’m not on dem tings no more. We was all young. | 我已经不再管那事儿了 我们那时还小 |
[23:50] | I’m just about my studies, money and my girl. | 我只关心 我的学业 赚钱 以及我的女朋友 |
[23:54] | If you’re not on it, you know how I feel. | 要是你不管了 那你能明白我的想法 |
[23:56] | Do you know where I can find them lot? | 知道我在哪能找到他们吗? |
[23:58] | Just so I can tell them I’m not into this beef ting. | 只有这样我才能告诉他们我跟这事没关系 |
[24:02] | Saw Becky a couple of months ago. | 几个月前看见贝吉了 |
[24:04] | She works in that salon ting in Grove. | 她在格鲁夫的一家沙龙上班 |
[24:07] | Don’t know where Alisa is, and Jay… | 不知道艾丽莎在哪 至于杰… |
[24:10] | You don’t wanna see Jay. Jay’s different. | 别想着见杰了 他已经变了 |
[24:13] | He ain’t planned nothing but he ain’t forgotten you. | 他没策划什么 但是他可没忘了你 |
[24:16] | Yeah? Why don’t you give me his number | 是吗? 为什么不把他电话给我 |
[24:19] | so I can tell him that I want this over? | 好告诉他我想了结这事儿? |
[24:21] | -Are you dumb, blood? -Come on, man. | -你傻吗 小子? -快点儿 哥们儿 |
[24:23] | What d’you mean, “Come on, man”? | 什么叫”快点 哥们儿”? |
[24:25] | Don’t talk like we’re fucking friends! | 别弄得好像我们是他妈的朋友! |
[24:27] | You’re any bre to me, understand? | 你不是我哥们儿 懂吗? |
[24:28] | I ain’t forgiven you and I’m giving you nothing. | 我没原谅你 而且我啥也不会给你 |
[24:32] | Can you two leave, or I’ll call the police. | 你们俩能离开吗 不然我叫警察了 |
[24:39] | Know why I’m studying law, blood? | 知道为什么我学法律吗 小子? |
[24:46] | -Tell Jay I want to see him. -Are you sure you want that? | -告诉杰我想见他 -你确定吗 小子? |
[24:49] | If I told Jay you’re out, you wouldn’t need to look for him. | 要是我告诉杰你出来了 就用不着你找他了 |
[24:52] | He’ll find you, and he will want arms. | 他会来找你的 带着枪 |
[24:57] | Dickhead! | 白痴! |
[25:00] | It’s a ball, but I suppose you can come. | 是个舞会 但是我希望你也能来 |
[25:02] | I mean, let me tell you | 我是说 我来告诉你吧 |
[25:03] | You’d have to dress up a bit, mind you. I’ve had the best week. | 你得穿得好点儿 我过了最棒的一周 |
[25:07] | I don’t want your fucking life story. | 我不想听你他妈的生活故事 |
[25:09] | I told my friends you’ve got the best shit on the street, | 我告诉我的朋友你有这条街上最好的货 |
[25:13] | cos that’s what Giles does, you know. | 这是我贾尔斯应该做的 对吧? |
[25:14] | Put your fucking hand down, blood. You’re baiting me up, man. | 你他妈把手放下 小子 你在暴露我的身份 |
[25:17] | I’m not being funny, but I’ve got a barbecue to go to. | 我没开玩笑 但是我得去参加一个烧烤会 |
[25:21] | Oh, shit! | 哦 该死! |
[25:22] | Just relax, man. | 放轻松 朋友 |
[25:24] | Quick. Give me my shit before they come back. | 快 在他们回来之前快把东西给我 |
[25:25] | Are you ridiculous blood man? I told you to put your hand down. | 你是傻子啊 我告诉你把手放下了 |
[25:28] | Why you pissed me off, man? | 你干嘛非得把我惹火 |
[25:29] | Blood, if I had to run, yeah… | 小子 要是我得跑路 对… |
[25:30] | Jason, for christ’s sake, don’t be such a drama queen… | 杰森 别大惊小怪的… |
[25:33] | What the fuck do you think… You ain’t getting shit, bruv. | 你他妈怎么想的 你拿不到东西了 哥们儿 |
[25:36] | Oi! You! Stand by that pole! Now! | 喂! 你! 站那电线杆边上去! 快去! |
[25:39] | Furthermore, yeah, take all your fucking shit | 还有 把你所有东西 |
[25:42] | and put it in my bag, blood. | 都放我包里 小子 |
[25:44] | What have you got on you, man? What the fuck you got on you? | 你有什么 朋友? 你身上有些什么东西? |
[25:47] | Give me your fucking ring. | 把你的戒指给我 |
[25:49] | Please! That’s her engagement ring. It’s French 17th century. | 拜托你了! 那是她的订婚戒指 17世纪法国的 |
[25:52] | Shut the fuck up, man! Hurry up, blood. | 你他妈的闭嘴 快点儿 小子 |
[25:55] | Put the watch in the bag as well. | 把表也放进去 |
[25:57] | Blood, hurry the fuck up or I will shank you, man. | 小子 你他妈动作快点儿 不然我弄死你 |
[26:00] | Jay, just let us go. | 杰 放我们走吧 |
[26:02] | I’m a good customer. I’ll give you anything. | 我是个好顾客 我会给你任何东西 |
[26:04] | You, blood? I don’t need your lickle business, man. | 就你 小子? 我用不着赚你这份儿烂钱 |
[26:07] | You’re anything to me, blood. The amount of white man I get. | 你啥也不是 小子 我有的是白人顾客 |
[26:11] | What? What, you think you’re big, Giles? | 怎么了? 怎么 你觉得你挺厉害 贾尔斯? |
[26:14] | Show your yuppie girl you know where to score to impress her? | 在你这雅皮女朋友面前装? |
[26:17] | You’re a pussy blood. | 你就是个菜包 |
[26:19] | Let me show you what a little pussy you are, blood, yeah? | 让我证明你有多菜 小子 好吧? |
[26:25] | Show me your titties. | 给我看你的咪咪 |
[26:27] | Before I murk your man. | 不然我就干掉你男人 |
[26:30] | For goodness’ sake, just show him the titties! | 看在上帝的份儿上 给他看吧 |
[26:39] | Run! Tammy, come on! | 快跑! 塔米 快跑! |
[26:41] | Are you mad, bruv? The fuck you doing, bruv? | 你疯了吗 哥们? 你他妈的干嘛呢 哥们? |
[26:47] | The fuck you doing, man?! | 你他妈的到底干嘛呢 小子?! |
[26:50] | Hold on, yeah? | 等一下 好吧? |
[26:53] | Hello? Jahvon. | 喂? 扎文 |
[26:55] | What you saying, man? | 你说什么呢 朋友? |
[26:59] | What? | 什么? |
[27:01] | Sam? What, at the cemetery? | 萨姆? 什么 在墓地? |
[27:04] | Where’s he now? Fuck him, blood! | 他现在在哪? 操他妈的 小子! |
[27:06] | He’s a dead man! He’s dead tonight. | 他死定了! 他今晚就得死 |
[27:10] | Nah. No, you go home, blood. I’ll get Moony and handle it. | 不 你回家吧 小子 我去找穆尼解决这事 |
[27:18] | You better thank God something else has come up. | 你最好感谢上帝我有事儿得去办 |
[27:21] | Well, thank him, then! | 哦 谢谢他 快! |
[27:23] | Thank you, God! Oh, thank you, God. | 谢谢你 上帝! 谢谢 上帝 |
[27:25] | Get out of here, man. | 滚吧 |
[27:31] | Arsehole! | 混蛋! |
[27:33] | Tammy! | 塔米! |
[27:54] | Max? Can I just… please nip out for a? | 马科斯? 我能不能…出去抽根烟? |
[27:57] | Make sure you wash your hands when you get back in. | 回来的时候记得洗手 |
[28:08] | Come outside. | 跟我出去 |
[28:09] | One second. | 稍等下 |
[28:16] | Hey, cokehead! Where’s your fucking cousin? | 嘿 大烟鬼! 你表姐死哪去了? |
[28:20] | Think I don’t know what she tried to do? | 她以为我不知道她想干嘛吗? |
[28:21] | Fuck off. Lisa, is this a joke? | 滚开 开什么玩笑? |
[28:23] | It ain’t no fucking joke. My man showed me | 这可不是玩笑 我男人告诉我 |
[28:26] | that she tried to move to him at the drinks ting. | 她那天在水吧一直勾引他 |
[28:27] | And you were there skinning your teeth. | 而你就站在旁边儿剔牙 |
[28:29] | You thought because I was on holiday I’d forget about it? | 怎么? 你以为我休假了这事儿就算完了? |
[28:32] | Listen, your man pushed himself up on us, yeah. | 听着 是你男人死皮赖脸靠过来的 |
[28:35] | If your tings ain’t tight enough to keep his dick | 要是你那里拴不住他… |
[28:38] | pointed at you, that is your business | 那是你的问题 |
[28:39] | She ain’t even fucking worth it. Where is she? | 犯不上为了她生气 她在哪? |
[28:41] | I don’t fucking know where she is. I don’t care where she is. | 我他妈不知道她在哪 我也不关心 |
[28:44] | Forget this. Go find your fucking cousin | 别说这个了 去找你那臭表姐吧 |
[28:48] | and both you get back to whoring yourselves. | 你俩一起回去卖吧 |
[28:50] | What? You think I don’t know about you? Listen. | 怎么? 你以为我不知道你那点破事? 听着 |
[28:53] | We all know about you. | 我们全都知道 |
[28:55] | Shiners for a fiver. And you’re fucking for a score. | 5块钱就行 给一整个足球队干 |
[28:59] | I never did any of that. | 我才没那样过 |
[29:01] | So what about for a bit of coke? | 那为了一点儿粉总干过吧? |
[29:04] | Is that why I’ve heard you’ve had all them dicks inside you? | 我听说他们所有人都上过你 就是那次吧? |
[29:07] | -You fuck… Ow! -What you saying? | -操你他妈的…噢! -你说什么呢? |
[29:09] | Come off me, man. | 放开我 姐们儿 |
[29:13] | What the fuck is going on here? | 到底他妈怎么回事? |
[29:15] | I don’t know. She flipped out and attacked me. | 我不知道 她嗨大了就打我 |
[29:17] | Anna, Lisa, go to lunch. Now! Go. OK! | 安娜 丽萨 吃午饭去 走 |
[29:20] | Yeah, that’s… | 好吧 那可… |
[29:24] | Now, look, Lexi, I know you’ve been a bit stressed. | 听着 莱克西 我知道你最近压力有点大 |
[29:29] | I want you to take a few days off. | 我想让你歇几天 |
[29:31] | Oh, come on! Please don’t fire me! I need this job. | 请别炒我! 我需要这工作 |
[29:33] | I can barely afford to pay my rent… | 我都快给不起房租了… |
[29:35] | I’m not going to fire you. Come in on Tuesday. All right? | 我不是要炒你 周二回来 好吧? |
[29:39] | Today I want you to go in there, get your stuff, and go home. | 今天我要你进去拿好东西 然后回家 |
[29:52] | Sorry, ladies, that will not happen again. | 对不起 女士们 不会再那样了 |
[29:56] | Can I speak to Becky, please? | 找下贝吉 在吗? |
[29:59] | What do you want her for? Who are you? | 你找她干嘛? 你是谁? |
[30:03] | Jay. | 杰 |
[30:05] | I don’t wanna get involved, man. I’m not scared. | 我不想搅进去 朋友 我不是害怕 |
[30:09] | But I’m about positivity, | 但是我想走白道 |
[30:11] | like that black Jedi guy from Star Wars. | 就像星战里的绝地武士 |
[30:14] | All right, I’ll see you later. | 好吧 晚点儿见你 |
[30:16] | I’ll see you at Hammersmith later. I’ll be there, man! | 晚点儿在史密斯火腿店 我会去的 朋友! |
[30:21] | Robert, what is going on? Low it, babe, yeah? | 罗伯特 怎么了? 别管 宝贝儿 好吧? |
[30:25] | You don’t remember me, do you? | 你不记得我了 是吗? |
[30:26] | Alex. Lexi, innit? Becky’s cousin. | 阿历克斯 莱克西 记得吗? 贝吉的表妹 |
[30:31] | It’s all right. There’s no reason you should. | 你记得就怪了 |
[30:33] | I was two years younger and you was a cunt. | 我比贝吉小两岁 你那时也是个毛头小子 |
[30:36] | I left in year 11 while you was still in sixth form. | 我11年级的时候走的 而你还在上6年级 |
[30:39] | Picking on boys and trying to fuck girls in year 10… | 跟男生打架 还想上10年级的女生 |
[30:45] | So what d’you wanna see her for? | 那你为啥找她? |
[30:46] | I thought she might know who’s after me. | 我想她也许知道谁冲我来了 |
[30:49] | Yeah, she might, but I ain’t seen her. | 对 也许她知道 但是我找不到她 |
[30:51] | No one has. She’s fucked off, innit. | 没人能 她消失了 就这样 |
[30:54] | Look, yeah, I didn’t know Trife well, | 听着 不错 我跟特里夫并不熟 |
[30:56] | but… it’s fucked-up he’s dead. | 但是…他死得挺冤 |
[31:01] | So what like do you know anything? | 那你知道什么吗? |
[31:02] | Why the fuck would I know anything? | 我他妈怎么会知道? |
[31:04] | I know some of them lot from school and through her, | 我是通过她认识些学校的人 |
[31:07] | but not well enough to know who’s after you. | 但是还不够熟到知道谁找你麻烦 |
[31:10] | Or to give a fuck for that matter. | 或者有兴趣知道这破事儿 |
[31:17] | Well, that’s it, innit? | 好吧 就这样了 好吧? |
[31:20] | What else do you want me to say? | 你还想让我说啥? |
[31:21] | You’ve gone jail, come out, what? | 你进去了又出来了 还想怎样? |
[31:23] | I ain’t got nothing against you, | 我不是对你反感 |
[31:25] | but I don’t think we got anything more to chat about. | 但是我觉得我们没什么好聊的了 |
[31:28] | Ask that girl you was banging, they was mates. | 问问那个你上过的女孩儿 她们是朋友 |
[31:31] | Claire? I asked that chick already. She don’t know nothing. | 克莱尔? 我问过那妞了 她啥也不知道 |
[31:35] | That girl was grimy. | 那女孩儿可挺骚 |
[31:38] | Always losing her knickers. Like she come back after lunch | 总是到处扔内裤 吃了午饭功夫 |
[31:41] | she’d not know where she’d left ’em. | 就不记得放哪了 |
[31:42] | I remember you now. You was always on your own, innit? | 我想起你了 你总是独来独往 是不是? |
[31:46] | Yeah. My boyfriend went to a different school, | 对 那时我有男朋友 在别的学校 |
[31:47] | so I didn’t chat with boys. | 所以我不跟男生讲话 |
[31:50] | Girls didn’t like me, so… | 女生们都不喜欢我 所以… |
[31:52] | I got to the point where I did more things | 我就变本加厉 |
[31:53] | to piss ’em off. You get me? | 不断惹毛她们 明白吗? |
[31:56] | Fuck it. If they ain’t gonna love you, | 管他呢 要是不能让他们喜欢 |
[31:58] | make ’em hate. | 就让他们恨我吧 |
[32:01] | I beg you a browns, Lex? | 给根烟抽 莱克西? |
[32:04] | Who’s your friend? | 你这朋友是谁? |
[32:06] | No. He ain’t a friend. | 不 他不是我朋友 |
[32:10] | Cool. | 好吧 |
[32:19] | Yout! | 小子! |
[32:21] | -Safe for what you did, blood. -I didn’t do nothing, man. | -谢谢你做的 哥们 -我啥也没干 朋友 |
[32:25] | Listen, I ain’t trying to be spars with you, you know. | 听着 我可不想跟你绕弯子 你明白吧 |
[32:29] | You don’t have to affiliate yourself with me. | 你不用觉得跟我有瓜葛 |
[32:32] | I’m just saying safe, that’s all. | 我只是道个谢 就这样 |
[32:34] | Don’t worry about it, boys. It gets better. | 别担心了 哥们儿们 一切都会好的 |
[32:37] | I’m getting out tomorrow. | 我明儿个就出去了 |
[32:38] | Can’t wait to see my kids. You got any kids? | 等不及见我的孩子了都 你有孩子吗? |
[32:42] | Know anyone that’s got any kids? | 认识有孩子的人吗? |
[32:45] | Suit yourself. | 随便了 |
[32:50] | Oi, Lex! What about Alisa? | 喂 莱克西! 艾丽莎呢? |
[32:53] | You know some of them lot. Can you get her to speak to me? | 你认识他们中一些人 能让她跟我谈谈吗? |
[32:56] | I’ve not spoken to her but I could get her number for you. | 我很久没跟她联系了 但能找到她的电话 |
[33:00] | You know she had a daughter? | 你知道她有个女儿吗? |
[33:02] | -Yeah. Can I have it? -Her daughter? Oh, her number? No. | -能给我吗? -她女儿的电话? 不行 |
[33:06] | I’ll get to her, see if she wants to chat to you, | 我得去问问她 看她想不想跟你聊 |
[33:08] | but I doubt it. | 但是我觉得很难 |
[33:10] | I’m not high on the list of people she wants to chat to either. | 她也不怎么想跟我讲话 |
[33:13] | Here what. I got my mum’s mobes, I’ll give you the digits. | 这样吧 我有我妈的电话 我把号码给你 |
[33:16] | I beg you bell mans if she wants to speak or anything. | 要是她愿意跟我讲话 求你一定打给我 |
[33:27] | Yeah, safe for doing this, yeah? | 好吧 做这事也没什么损失 对吧? |
[33:30] | Hey, can you get any gear and that? Like, cheap? | 嘿 你能弄到点儿什么吗? 便宜货也成? |
[33:33] | Nah, man. | 不 朋友 |
[33:36] | Oi, what’s it like knowing you’ve killed someone? | 喂 杀了人是什么感觉? |
[33:55] | Blood, I need that ting off you now. I don’t give a fuck. | 哥们儿 我想干掉他 我什么都不在乎 |
[33:58] | I want him dead. I want him dead today. | 我要他去死 我要他今天就去死 |
[34:08] | Kill my boy. Now he’s back in the ends like he’s big | 杀了我的哥们儿 结果现在他像老大似地回来了 |
[34:12] | and I’m not gonna do nothing! | 而我却无动于衷 |
[34:13] | Just cool down, man. | 先冷静一下 朋友 |
[34:21] | -I’ll give you seven for everyting. -Cool, man. | -所有东西给你7000 -行 朋友 |
[34:25] | You gonna help me with this or what? | 你到底帮我还是怎么的? |
[34:27] | Jay, man just got out of jail today. | 杰 那小子今天刚放出来 |
[34:30] | If something happens to him, friends are gonna come for you. | 要是他有什么事 条子肯定找你 |
[34:33] | I don’t care, blood. I’ll go jail. | 我不管 小子 我可以去坐牢 |
[34:39] | You know what, I’m gonna give you the piece, cos me and you are boys. | 要知道 我可以给你枪 因为我们是哥们儿 |
[34:54] | Just don’t bring no fucking drama to my door, you hear me? | 但是别把我扯进去 明白吗? |
[34:58] | Course not. | 当然不会 |
[35:01] | You just gotta understand, do you get me? | 你得明白 明白吗? |
[35:04] | This boy… killed my tight bredren, man. | 这个小子…杀了我的好哥们儿 朋友 |
[35:07] | Listen, why don’t you buy a couple of the boys we got? | 听着 为啥你不买我们手底下几个小屁孩儿去干? |
[35:10] | They’ll do anything for a bit of cash. | 只要给点儿钱 他们啥都做得出来 |
[35:14] | Why don’t you get ’em to do the job for you, save you the trouble? | 你干嘛不让他们去干 给你省省事儿? |
[35:17] | -And if they get caught, who gives a fuck? -Who? | -而且他们被抓谁会在意? -谁? |
[35:20] | Don’t put no pussyholes on it who’ll take my money and not do nothing. | 别找那种拿了钱不干活的婊子干 |
[35:23] | This lot won’t fuck about, they’re a tight little crew. | 这几个人不会的 他们都是小愤青儿 |
[35:27] | -Omen, Dabs, and some others. -Omen? | -欧门 戴博斯 还有其他几个人 -欧门? |
[35:29] | Yeah. You know him? | 对 你认识他? |
[35:32] | Nah, not really. Why? Is he here? | 不熟 怎么了? 他在这吗? |
[35:36] | Dabs is still here. | 戴博斯在 |
[35:39] | -Go on, go through with Andre. -Come on, then. | -去吧 跟安德鲁去看看 -那走吧 |
[35:42] | Cuz, you’re not on my level on this game, man. | 玩这东西你根本不是我的对手 |
[35:45] | Cuz, why do you think they call me King Henry, bruv? Check out the header. | 知道为啥他们叫我亨利国王吗? 看着这个头球 |
[35:49] | Look-look-look! Bang! Check out the replay. | 看! 砰! 看看回放 |
[35:51] | -Mine’s stuck. -Nah! Check out the replay. | -我的卡住了 -才不是! 快看慢镜回放 |
[35:55] | Hey, Dabs. Come through, mate. | 嘿 戴博斯 进来 朋友 |
[35:59] | Now, man. Come on. | 马上来 快点儿 |
[36:02] | Let me have that. | 让我用这个吧 |
[36:11] | Mum? | 妈妈? |
[36:24] | How you doing, mum? | 你怎么样 妈妈? |
[36:27] | Everything OK, like? | 一切都好吗? |
[36:33] | Came out today. | 今天出来的 |
[36:36] | Did you do that to the front door? | 前门是你弄的? |
[36:42] | Yeah. I’m s… I’m sorry. | 是的 我…对不起 |
[36:45] | I just needed… I needed to get in. No one was home. | 我只是得…我只是得进来 没人在家 |
[36:49] | I mean, I’ll pay for it. | 我是说 我会赔的 |
[36:51] | Gonna go try get a job. I’ll go Jobcentre or something. | 会试着找份工作 我会去求职中心 |
[36:55] | You know, cos we get taught stuff in there. | 要知道 在里面能学到东西 |
[36:56] | You can still get jobs and that. | 还是能找到工作什么的 |
[37:03] | I missed you, mum. | 我很想你 妈妈 |
[37:08] | Some toast? | 要吃土司吗? |
[37:11] | Let me get this straight. You want me to get Omen, | 直说吧 你想让我带上欧门 |
[37:13] | find this yout and murk him? | 找到这小子然后干掉他? |
[37:15] | Yeah. | 对 |
[37:17] | You sure you want him dead? | 你确定想让他死吗? |
[37:18] | Yes, man, are you deaf? Dead. | 对 朋友 你聋吗? 要他死 |
[37:21] | -Why’s he getting excited? -Who the fuck you talking to? | -他干嘛这么激动? -你他妈跟谁说话呢? |
[37:24] | Look, let’s just calm the fuck down. | 听着 咱们都他妈的冷静点儿 |
[37:30] | Can you do it or what? | 你到底能不能干? |
[37:32] | What’s in it for me, like? | 我能拿到什么好处 比如? |
[37:35] | Listen, I like the way you been going on recently, blood. | 听着 我觉得你最近表现不错 哥们儿 |
[37:39] | So what say you come flex with me and Andre for a bit? | 所以让你跟着我和安德烈分点儿怎么样? |
[37:43] | Step up a bit, get a little piece of what we’re going on with. | 提高点儿层次 让你跟着我们分一小口好处 |
[37:49] | You better watch yourself. | 你最好注意点儿 |
[37:51] | All right, man. I’m sorry, man. | 好吧 朋友 对不起 朋友 |
[37:54] | Sorry, Ike, man. | 对不起 艾克 朋友 |
[37:56] | But come the fuck on. Kill a bre for just that? | 但是得了吧 杀人就给这么点儿? |
[37:59] | You must think I’m any road yout. | 你以为我刚出来混啊 |
[38:00] | -I ain’t doing that. -Listen! | -我才没那么笨呢 -听着! |
[38:02] | I’ll give you three grand now. | 我现在先给你3000 |
[38:05] | And then three more when it’s done. I ain’t chatting shit to you, all right? | 干完了再给你3000 就这样 明白没? |
[38:09] | Take the money and go find him. | 拿了钱找他去吧 |
[38:13] | -You know what? Seckle the fuck down. -Blood, you need to watch your mouth! | -知道吗? 滚吧你 -小子 你说话注意点儿 |
[38:25] | -Who is it? -Name’s Sam Peel. | -是谁? -叫萨姆·皮尔 |
[38:28] | Sam Peel? | 萨姆·皮尔? |
[38:30] | -You do know that… -Don’t worry about what I know. | -你知道… -别管我知道什么 |
[38:33] | -Yeah, but… -You still gonna do it, blood? | -好吧 但是… -你还是会做的 小子? |
[38:40] | -Know what? Rag on. -Good. | -知道么? 继续 -很好 |
[38:42] | And don’t let the others know who he is, blood. | 而且别让别人知道他是谁 小子 |
[38:45] | No, I mean it, blood. Don’t even let them mans see his face too tough. | 不 我没开玩笑 小子 别让他们看清他的脸 |
[38:50] | Just go get Omen and do your fucking job. | 快去找欧门他妈的干你的活去吧 |
[38:52] | You see him, you kill him. | 看见他 就杀了他 |
[38:55] | -You do know what he looks like, yeah? -Course, blood. | -你知道他长什么样 对吧? -当然了 哥们儿 |
[39:00] | He robbed me when I was nine. | 我9岁的时候他抢过我 |
[39:03] | Yo, Henry! | 呦 亨利! |
[39:04] | -We’re gone, blood! -Tss! | -我们走啦 哥们儿! -切! |
[39:08] | Don’t forget I’ve got the title, blood. I beat you eight times. | 别忘了我可是金靴 哥们儿 我灌了你8个球 |
[39:11] | That’s Henry the Eighth. | 那就是亨利八世 |
[39:13] | What’s wrong with these kids nowadays?! | 现在的小孩儿们都怎么了? |
[39:15] | They ain’t got no respect, blood. | 一点儿礼貌也没有 哥们儿 |
[39:17] | Always on a hype ting. | 总是趾高气扬的 |
[39:21] | I didn’t chat to my elders like that. | 我跟长辈们可从来没那么说过话 |
[39:23] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[39:29] | So what’s going on? | 那到底怎么了? |
[39:34] | -They want us to kill someone. -What?! Who? | -他们想让我们杀个人 -什么? 谁啊? |
[39:38] | I ain’t supposed to tell you, blood. | 我不应该跟你说 哥们儿 |
[39:39] | Come on, blood, I ain’t gonna tell no one. | 说吧 哥们儿 我不会跟别人说的 |
[39:42] | -Sam Peel. -Who’s that? | -萨姆·皮尔 -那是谁? |
[39:44] | -You don’t know? -No. | -你不认识? -不 |
[39:46] | But you know what, cuz, it don’t even matter. I ain’t into all that stupidness. | 但你知道的 那无所谓 我可不干这蠢事儿 |
[39:50] | You told them it’s all nonsense, yeah? | 你跟他们说这没可能了 对吧? |
[39:53] | You’re thinking about it, innit? | 你在考虑 对吧? |
[39:56] | Blood, don’t be stupid, man! | 哥们儿 别傻了 朋友! |
[39:59] | When I tell Omen and Blammy they’re gonna laugh in your face. | 我要是告诉欧门和布莱米他们会笑死你的 |
[40:02] | Tss! | 切! |
[40:03] | Ike and them must think we’re dickheads. | 艾克他们肯定以为我们是白痴 |
[40:07] | If you’re thinking of doing it, you’re stupid. | 要是你动心了 你就是蠢蛋 |
[40:09] | Who the fuck you calling stupid? | 你他妈的说谁蠢? |
[40:11] | Blood, you’re a dunce if you kill someone for them fools. | 哥们儿 要是你给他们那些蠢货杀人你就是蠢 |
[40:14] | Next man would do it twice for that kind of Ps. | 下次再有人办事儿会出两倍的价钱 |
[40:16] | Get off me, man. I don’t even care! | 放开我 朋友 我不在乎! |
[40:18] | I’m up for a little arms and robbing, man. But you gone psycho, blood. | 我只干持械抢劫 朋友 但是你快疯了 哥们儿 |
[40:22] | You shot man last night and now this. | 昨晚你开枪打了个人 现在又干这个 |
[40:24] | I’m not going jail for you. | 我不会陪你坐牢的 |
[40:26] | I’m not going jail for no one to call me Abigail, call me some next man’s chick. | 我是不会因为别人叫我骚货叫我同性恋就去坐牢 |
[40:30] | Burn that, man. You can go, man. Fuck you. | 去吧 朋友 随你的便 朋友 操你妈的 |
[40:32] | -Who the fuck are you talking to, blood? -Get off me, cuz, yeah? | -你他妈的跟谁说话呢 小子? -放开我 好吗? |
[40:36] | Calm down. What’s wrong with you? I’m supposed to be your friend. Calm down! | 冷静 你怎么了? 我是你的朋友 冷静点儿! |
[40:59] | I’ll catch up with you on Monday. | 下周一见 |
[41:01] | -Hey, baby. -Hey, Mum. | -宝贝儿 -妈妈 |
[41:04] | -How was school today? -All right. | -今天上学上得怎么样? -还好 |
[41:06] | Mummy’s just got to see someone for a bit, but then we’re gonna go straight back. | 妈妈得先去见个人 但是之后我们就回家 |
[41:14] | OK, come on. Over here. | 好吧 快点儿 这边儿 |
[41:21] | -You all right? -What do you want? | -你都好吧? -你想干嘛? |
[41:24] | Can I give you a lift home? | 我能载你们回家吗? |
[41:37] | -OK, I’m gonna be in in a minute, OK? -OK. | -好的 我马上就进去 好吗? -好的 |
[41:43] | Where’d you get my number from? | 你怎么知道我电话的? |
[41:45] | She left her phone when she fucked off. | 她滚蛋的时候把电话留下了 |
[41:49] | -So what you up to these days? -Being a mum. | -那你最近都干嘛呢? -当一个好妈妈 |
[41:51] | Safe. | 好吧 |
[41:55] | I’m just working in a salon, innit. I wanna get into… | 我就在一个发廊工作 知道吧 我想… |
[41:58] | What the fuck d’you want, Alex? | 你他妈到底想干嘛 阿历克斯? |
[42:01] | It’s Lexi. | 我叫莱克西 |
[42:03] | All right. Lexi. | 好吧 莱克西 |
[42:05] | You bell me, say you want to talk about something important, | 你给我打电话 说有重要事要说 |
[42:08] | and now you’re sitting having a chitchat? | 现在你就只是想唠家常? |
[42:10] | I don’t mean to be rude, but one of the last people I wanna have a social with is you. | 不是我粗鲁 但是所有人里我最不想跟你接触 |
[42:15] | Fine. Whatever. | 好吧 随便了 |
[42:16] | That guy Sam’s out. Someone’s after him. | 那个叫萨姆的家伙出来了 有人冲着他去了 |
[42:19] | He wants to know if you know anything. | 他想知道你知不知道什么 |
[42:20] | Well, I don’t. | 好吧 我不知道 |
[42:22] | Now tell me, why the fuck should I even care? | 告诉我 我为啥要他妈的在乎? |
[42:25] | He deserves everything he gets. | 他那是咎由自取 |
[42:33] | Come on, Alisa. He’s done his time, he doesn’t want any trouble. | 得了 艾丽莎 他坐完牢了 他不想惹麻烦 |
[42:36] | So? I don’t give a fuck about him | 那又怎样? 我他妈不在乎他 |
[42:39] | and I don’t even know why I met you. | 我她妈也不应该见你 |
[42:42] | Actually, do you know what, I do. | 事实上 知道吗 我明白了 |
[42:45] | I thought you were gonna tell me Becky | 我以为你是要告诉我贝吉 |
[42:47] | was hurt or homeless or something. | 受伤了或者无家可归什么的 |
[42:50] | I wanted to see if I felt sad. | 我想看看我是不是还感到伤心 |
[42:51] | And now you tell me she’s missing. | 现在你说她消失了 |
[42:53] | And do you know what? I don’t even fucking care. | 知道吗? 我他妈的根本不关心 |
[42:57] | I don’t care about her, you, or him. | 我不关心她 你 还有他 |
[42:59] | I don’t even give a fuck either. I just thought since he took time out | 我他妈也不在乎 只是觉得既然他费了好大劲 |
[43:03] | to find me and… and to see Moony and Claire, | 找到我…见了穆尼和克莱尔 |
[43:07] | that at least I would pass on… | 至少我应该带个口信儿… |
[43:08] | -He saw Moony and Claire? -Yeah. | -他去见穆尼和克莱尔了? -是的 |
[43:11] | He just said his piece and left. What harm can it do? | 他说了该说的就走了 有什么呢? |
[43:13] | All right. Call him. | 好吧 给他打电话 |
[43:16] | But if he so much as raises his voice to me, I’m calling the police. | 但是要是他哪怕跟我大声说话 我都会叫警察 |
[43:28] | You never came to see me. Even when I was in hospital. Why? | 你从没看过我 哪怕我住院了 为什么? |
[43:34] | You… | 你… |
[43:36] | make me feel so shame. | 让我感觉很羞愧 |
[43:41] | I couldn’t bear it. | 我承受不了 |
[43:44] | More than one woman lost their son that night. | 那晚不只一个女人失去了儿子 |
[43:50] | Lord God. What did I do wrong? | 万能的主啊 我做错了什么? |
[43:52] | You did nothing wrong. | 你什么也没做错 |
[43:53] | I try to raise you on my own. I work every hour God send me to provide for you. | 我独自抚养你们 努力工作来供养你们 |
[43:58] | And what do I get? You, a murderer. | 而我换来了什么? 你 一个杀人犯 |
[44:01] | It’s different from murder. | 那不是谋杀 |
[44:03] | And your brother. | 还有你弟弟 |
[44:06] | He’s gonna be worse than you are. | 他比你还烂 |
[44:11] | Maybe if I’d gone to church more. | 也许那时我应该多去教堂 |
[44:15] | I never meant to let you down, Mum. | 我也不想让你失望 妈妈 |
[44:18] | You never meant to. | 你不想 |
[44:23] | But you did. | 但你还是做了 |
[44:27] | I borrowed your phone. | 我借了你的电话用 |
[44:45] | Whenever you’re ready, pussy. | 你准备好就行 小妞儿 |
[44:51] | Yout. | 小子 |
[44:54] | Wha’ gwan, blood? What you got? | 看啊 哥们儿? 你收到啥了? |
[44:58] | Bre! I ain’t had them crisp in time, you know! Let me have your crisp. | 哥们儿! 我没按时拿到薯片 知道吗 把你的给我 |
[45:02] | -Tss! -What? You say something? | -切! -啥? 你说啥? |
[45:05] | Did you say something, blood? Give me the fucking chocolate too. | 你放什么屁了 小子? 你他妈的把巧克力也给我 |
[45:11] | My man got ’nuff batteries. What you need them for? | 我朋友电池不够用 你拿它们也没用吧? |
[45:14] | -My shaver and… -Nah, cuz! You don’t need them. | -我的刮胡刀和… -不 兄弟! 你用不上他们 |
[45:17] | Give me your batteries. | 把你的电池给我 |
[45:25] | I’m not giving you the batteries. | 我不会把电池给你的 |
[45:26] | What? You a bad man now? | 什么? 你可真是个坏小子? |
[45:28] | You kill someone big? What was his name? | 你杀了啥大人物? 叫什么名? |
[45:31] | Tell me. See if I get shook of you. | 告诉我 看看能不能吓到我 |
[45:32] | -His name was Trife. -What? | -他叫特里夫 -啥? |
[45:34] | -His name was Trife. -His name was Trife. Don’t know him. | -他名叫特里夫 -他叫特里夫 不认识 |
[45:38] | And you know what? I’m taking your fucking batteries. | 知道吗? 我他妈的要拿你的电池了 |
[45:52] | You? | 是你? |
[46:06] | Hello? | 喂? |
[46:07] | -That Sam? -Yeah. | -是萨姆? -是的 |
[46:09] | -It’s Lexi. -Yeah, what’s going on? | -是莱克西 -怎么了? |
[46:11] | -Alisa said she’ll see you. -Where? | -艾丽莎说她可以见你 -在哪? |
[46:15] | Go Latimer Station, do a left through the alley then bell me. | 到拉蒂默车站 左拐穿过小巷然后打给我 |
[46:18] | Safe. | 好的 |
[46:27] | What you doing, blood? That’s my chair. | 你干嘛呢 小子? 那是我的椅子 |
[46:30] | -I’m next. -Did I say that’s my chair? | -该我了 -我说没说是我的椅子? |
[46:32] | -I’m next. -Shut the fuck up! I heard you first time. | -轮到我了 -他妈的闭嘴! 我听见你说的了 |
[46:35] | Oi! Oi, oi, oi, oi, oi! | 喂! 喂 喂 喂 喂 喂! |
[46:38] | Come out the fucking shop. You trying to fuck a man’s business? | 他妈的滚出我的店 你想毁我生意吗? |
[46:41] | I’m coming back for him, you know. | 我会回来找他的 你们等着 |
[46:46] | Yo, Omen. | 呦 欧门 |
[46:49] | Wha’ gwan, man? | 怎么了 朋友? |
[46:51] | What’s going on, man? What happened to your lip? | 怎么了 朋友? 你的嘴唇怎么了? |
[46:56] | You know I’d do anything for you. We like blood. | 你知道我会为你做任何事 我们就像亲兄弟 |
[46:58] | Yeah, yeah, man. Course. Tell me, man. | 对 对 朋友 当然 告诉我 朋友 |
[47:01] | Ike and Andre asked me to get you man and kill some bre for six Gs. | 艾克和安德烈出6千让我找你们杀个人 |
[47:04] | -What? What for? -I dunno. | -啥? 为啥? -不知道 |
[47:07] | Me and Henry said, “Nah, we ain’t on it,” | 我和亨利说”不 我们不干” |
[47:09] | then we saw the bre and thought, | 然后我们看见那人了 就想 |
[47:10] | “Fuck it. May as well rush him.” He bricked Henry. | “随便了 天都要他死” 他用砖拍了亨利 |
[47:14] | I tried to fight my man but he got away. | 我要帮朋友报仇 但是他跑了 |
[47:17] | -So where’s Henry? -Hospital? | -那亨利在哪? -医院? |
[47:19] | I had to kick out before the feds came. | 我得在条子到前赶紧闪 |
[47:21] | You left Henry, blood? | 你把亨利丢下了 小子? |
[47:22] | He was out cold. | 他没事 只是动不了了 |
[47:24] | I chased the bre, called an ambulance, | 我追那个小子来的 叫了救护车 |
[47:25] | got Blammy, came here. | 找到布莱米 就到这了 |
[47:27] | I was banging my yat. When Dabs called, | 我正干我的妞呢 戴博斯就来电话了 |
[47:29] | I just left her… legs up, gash out, everyting. | 我就把她扔那了…腿还举着 裤子都没穿 |
[47:33] | Let me call Henry, man. | 我给亨利打个电话 |
[47:41] | Fuck this. Who’s the bre? | 他妈的 那小子是谁? |
[47:44] | I’ll fucking do it. He’s dead. | 我他妈一定干掉他 他死定了 |
[47:45] | Dunno. But I’ll recognise him, though. I’ll fucking recognise him. | 不知道 但是我认得他 我他妈一定能认出他 |
[47:50] | They said it’s big tings for us, blood. | 他们说这是给我们的大买卖 哥们儿 |
[47:52] | You know what? Fuck their tings! | 得了吧 去他们妈的买卖 |
[47:54] | If this bre hurt Henry, he’s fucking done. | 要是这小子伤害了亨利 他就完蛋了 |
[47:57] | It’s done. That’s what I said. Well, you on it or what? | 就这么定了 我就这么想的 那你做不做? |
[48:01] | You done know. Come. | 你知道的 做 |
[49:11] | Oi, Moons. I swear I’m leave, like. | 喂 穆尼 我发誓我出发了 |
[49:13] | I just thought I seen my man walking like he’s big. | 我刚刚看见那小子大摇大摆地走在路上 |
[49:16] | Nah. Nah, I’m coming to get you now. | 不 不 我现在去找你 |
[49:31] | -What did she say, like? -Alisa? | -她说啥了 比如? -艾丽莎? |
[49:34] | Nothing. She just said bring him and I said I’d sort it. | 啥也没说 她就让我把你带来 我说这就够了 |
[49:38] | Why are you helping me? | 你为啥帮我? |
[49:43] | -I saw Jay. -What? When? What did he say? | -我看见杰了 -什么时候? 他说什么了? |
[49:46] | Nothing. Well, I thought it was him | 啥也没说 嗯 我想是他… |
[49:47] | he was on the train, I wasn’t. | 他上了电车 我刚好下来 |
[49:54] | You all right? | 你还好吧? |
[49:56] | -Is her kid here? -Yeah. | -她的孩子在这? -是的 |
[50:03] | -What do you want? -Find God in jail? | -你想干嘛? -在大牢里找到上帝了? |
[50:06] | I understand how much you hate me… | 我知道你有多恨我… |
[50:08] | You’ll never understand how much I hate you. | 你永远也不会知道我有多恨你 |
[50:11] | I didn’t plan this. I didn’t know what I was gonna do today, | 我没想这样 我没想过今天要干嘛 |
[50:15] | I just wanted to get out. | 只是想重新做人 |
[50:16] | But this guy attacked me | 但是有个家伙袭击了我 |
[50:18] | and he’s saying people are gonna hurt my family. | 他还说有人冲着我家人来了 |
[50:20] | I wanna tell you that if you know who’s involved, | 我想跟你说要是你知道谁牵扯其中 |
[50:22] | I don’t want any more trouble. | 我不想惹麻烦 |
[50:24] | -So this is about what you want? -Come on, the guy’s trying… | -你想咋的就咋的? -得了 这家伙试着… |
[50:27] | Shut up, Alex. | 闭嘴 阿历克斯 |
[50:30] | What about all the people you’ve hurt? | 那你伤害的那些人呢? |
[50:33] | What about what they want? What about all the lives you’ve ruined? | 他们想要的呢? 那些被你毁了生活的人呢? |
[50:37] | -I didn’t mean to kill him. -You didn’t mean it? | -我不是故意杀他的 -你不是故意的? |
[50:41] | Wait here. | 等着 |
[50:48] | It’s not going the way you planned, is it? | 出乎预料 是不是? |
[50:54] | What?! | 干嘛?! |
[50:57] | Fucking prick! | 你妈的白痴! |
[51:09] | OK. Go play with your toys, sweetheart. | 好了 去玩娃娃吧 宝贝儿 |
[51:14] | What about what she wants? | 她想要的呢? |
[51:18] | Like a dad? Which she doesn’t have because of you. | 比如要个爸爸? 她是因为你才没有的 |
[51:22] | You think… | 你以为… |
[51:24] | I have time to sit around and organise how to get you back? | 我有时间坐在那想着怎么接受你回来吗? |
[51:29] | D’you know what? | 知道吗? |
[51:34] | Mum? | 妈妈? |
[51:45] | Don’t you ever… come near me or my daughter again. | 你再也别…骚扰我或者我女儿 |
[51:51] | You either. | 你也是 |
[52:07] | What you doing now? | 你现在干嘛? |
[52:10] | I dunno. | 不知道 |
[52:11] | I know it sounds dumb, but it was good seeing you today. | 听起来可能很怪 但是今天见到你很不错 |
[52:14] | It’s good that you come out of jail, and you’re, like, all right. | 你今天出来很不错 而且你 看起来 还不错 |
[52:18] | Bell me sometime, yeah, if you’re bored or whatever. | 有空给我打电话 对 要是你无聊什么的 |
[52:22] | Or if you’re not doing nothing now, you could just… | 或者 要是你现在没什么事儿 你可以… |
[52:24] | go back to mine and just… | 去我那然后… |
[52:27] | just whatever… | 随便干点什么… |
[52:29] | for a bit. | 待一会儿 |
[52:40] | -Any of these bres? -Nah, man. | -这些人里有吗? -没有 |
[52:43] | -You heard this? -Put it away, man. | -你们听过这张吗? -放一边儿去 |
[52:51] | Fucking hell, man. | 该死的 |
[52:53] | Everywhere I go… | 不管我去哪… |
[52:54] | Why the biggest guy in the world always stand in front of me? | 为啥世界上的大块头儿总站我前面? |
[52:59] | Yo, blood! | 你 小子! |
[53:01] | You get paid to follow me around or something? | 是不是拿了钱跟踪我? |
[53:04] | What? You wanna say something to me? | 什么? 你跟我说啥了吗? |
[53:07] | You better chat slow, yeah, blood. I don’t speak Big Foot. | 你最好说慢点儿 哥们儿 我可不懂“大脚话” |
[53:10] | -Hey, that’s him. That’s the fucking bre. -Come we get him, then. | -就是他 该死的 -快去抓他 |
[53:16] | Fuck round him and knock him out. | 他妈的围上去干倒他 |
[53:21] | Hey, man! Hey, pussyhole! | 嘿 朋友! 嘿 混球! |
[53:24] | -Get the fuck up. -Fuck up! | -快他妈起来 -他妈的! |
[53:27] | Get the fuck up! Stand up! | 赶紧他妈的起来! 站起来! |
[53:29] | -I wanna see him. -Fucking do it, man. | -我得看看他长什么样 -快干掉他 朋友 |
[53:32] | Fuck! | 操! |
[53:34] | -That’s not him, man. -What? | -不是他 朋友 -什么? |
[53:36] | It’s not fucking him. | 他妈的不是那个人 |
[53:39] | -Fuck! -Might as well jack him. | -操! -也许衣服穿的一样 |
[53:41] | -Fucking come here. -Come on! | -他妈得过来 -快的! |
[53:43] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[53:45] | Shut up. What? Shut up. Sing. | 闭嘴 怎么的? 闭嘴 唱歌 |
[53:47] | -You deaf, pussyhole? -Fucking sing. | -你聋了吗 兔崽子? -他妈的赶紧唱 |
[53:49] | Fucking dickhead. Get out of here, man. | 操他妈的白痴 滚吧 小子 |
[53:55] | I thought you knew what the bre looks like. | 我以为你知道那小子长什么样 |
[53:57] | I do, man. I just made a mistake, innit. | 我知道 朋友 我只是认错了 |
[54:05] | It’s Henry. | 是亨利 |
[54:07] | Hello? | 喂? |
[54:17] | What, blood? | 怎么了 哥们儿? |
[54:19] | That was his mum. | 是他妈妈 |
[54:22] | He’s not dead, he’s just unconscious. | 他没死 只是还在昏迷 |
[54:24] | So are we still gonna do this, or what? | 那我们继续 还是怎么的? |
[54:27] | Yeah, come. | 对 继续 |
[54:41] | Come in. We can have a fat spliff, just cotch for a bit. | 进来吧 我们可以抽点儿大麻 坐一会儿 |
[54:49] | It’s small. Hope it don’t remind you of jail too much. | 地方小 希望没让你想起牢房 |
[54:53] | -You want a drink? -Yeah. What you got? | -喝点儿什么? -好 有什么? |
[54:56] | Um… water. | 呃…水 |
[54:58] | Might have some Um Bongo in the cupboard. | 也许橱柜里有些混合水果汁 |
[55:11] | What’s that? | 那是啥? |
[55:15] | Exzoryapan. It’s, like, a… | 伊斯唑亚品(音译) 是种 像… |
[55:18] | It’s an antidepressant… thing. | 是种抗焦虑的…东西 |
[55:20] | I get… | 我得… |
[55:36] | So what you doing tomorrow, like? | 那你明天干嘛? |
[55:40] | Why? That your way of asking me to do something? | 怎么? 想找我出去? |
[55:44] | No, man. I was just… No. I was just asking. | 不 我只是…不 我随便问问 |
[55:48] | I never do nothing no more. | 我都没什么特别事 |
[55:51] | Get up, go to work, come home. | 起床 上班 回家 |
[55:54] | I spent six and half years wishing I could do something | 我用6年半祈求可以有点儿事儿干 |
[55:56] | and you don’t know what you’re doing tomorrow. | 而你不知道明天你要干嘛 |
[55:59] | So what you doing? | 那你干嘛? |
[56:01] | -Something, man. Anything. -Exactly. You don’t know. | -干点儿啥都行 -这么说你也不知道 |
[56:05] | Well, what do you like doing? | 好吧 那你喜欢干嘛? |
[56:09] | I draw designs sometimes… | 有时我画些设计… |
[56:11] | It doesn’t matter. It’s stupid. | 无所谓了 傻到家了 |
[56:14] | You know what? You’re the first bre that asked me what I like to do in years. | 知道吗? 这么多年来你是第一个问我爱好的人 |
[56:25] | So where exactly is Becky, then? | 那贝吉到底在哪? |
[56:28] | I don’t know. She just up and left. | 我不知道 她就那么起来然后走了 |
[56:30] | Got home four weeks ago gone. I ain’t seen or heard from her since. | 4周前到过家 然后走了 那之后我就没她消息了 |
[56:34] | -You don’t seem that bothered. -No, I’m not. | -你看起来不担心 -对 我不担心 |
[56:38] | -I’ve missed this, man. -What? | -我一直很怀念 -什么? |
[56:42] | Just cotching at a girl’s yard, like. | 就是坐在某个女孩儿家的沙发上 像这样 |
[56:44] | Just little things, like going cinema and that. | 做些琐碎事情 去看电影什么的 |
[56:48] | -Shit… Oh, sorry. -Oh, fuck! | -该死…对不起 -妈的! |
[56:50] | Nah, it’s all right. | 没事 没关系 |
[57:01] | Come here. | 过来 |
[57:04] | Come here. | 过来 |
[57:14] | Oi, Moons! | 喂 穆恩斯 |
[57:15] | What you saying, fam? You cool? | 怎么样 哥们儿? 你还好吧? |
[57:17] | No, I’m not cool. I’m vexed. | 不好 火大了 |
[57:19] | I thought I see him on the train, innit? | 我想我在火车上看见他了 |
[57:20] | I swear I’m going mad, blood. | 我发誓我要疯了 哥们儿 |
[57:22] | I wanted to spark him, | 我多想过去干倒他 |
[57:24] | then I thought, “Let me calm down.” | 然后 我就想”我需要冷静一下” |
[57:26] | Let me come get you and let’s do this together, | 我得来找你然后我们一起去 |
[57:28] | blood, like it should be done. | 哥们儿 应该这么干 |
[57:30] | I got some little youts looking for him as well. | 我还找了几个小子去找他 |
[57:33] | Which way we going, man? It’s that way. | 我们这是去哪 哥们儿? 应该是那边 |
[57:35] | Relax. Come in for a chat. | 放松 进来聊几句 |
[57:37] | We ain’t got time for no chat! We need to go get him now. | 我们没空聊天! 现在就得去干掉他 |
[57:42] | Shut up, you waste man! | 闭嘴 你这废人! |
[57:45] | You’re all butters anyway! | 你们不也是臭虫! |
[57:47] | Bitch! | 臭婊子! |
[57:49] | Relax, Jay, man. | 放松 杰 好哥们儿 |
[57:52] | Hey, blood. What you wearing, man? | 嘿 哥们儿 你穿的是啥啊? |
[57:56] | You look like a fucking batty man, blood. | 你看起来像神经错乱了似的 哥们儿 |
[57:58] | This better be for some uni project. | 最好是为了学业 |
[58:09] | Jay… this is my girl Kayla. | 杰…这是我女朋友凯拉 |
[58:13] | Rah, blood! | 哇 哥们儿! |
[58:17] | So I don’t see you in a couple of months, yeah, | 我猜几个月没见你 对吧 |
[58:19] | and you got yourself a girl, blood? | 你就有女朋友了 哥们儿? |
[58:23] | Babe, check they didn’t put no onions in it. You know how you get. | 宝贝儿 看看他们放没放洋葱 你知道你不能吃 |
[58:27] | -Are we gonna go get him or what? -What exactly is going on? | -那我们是不是得去找他了? -到底怎么回事? |
[58:30] | -Robert ain’t really filled me in. -“Robert”? | -罗伯特没跟我提过 -“罗伯特”? |
[58:34] | All right. Basically, yeah. | 好吧 简单说 就是 |
[58:36] | This guy… that killed our best friend… | 有个人…杀了我们最好的朋友… |
[58:41] | just come out of jail, innit? | 今天出狱 好吧? |
[58:43] | -And I want us to go get him back. -And do what? | -然后我想我们去把他抓回来 -然后呢? |
[58:46] | Blood, what’s this girl on? What you think? | 哥们儿 这妞儿干嘛的? 你怎么想的? |
[58:49] | -I’m not on it, bruv. -What you talking about? | -我不干 哥们儿 -你说啥呢 你不干? |
[58:52] | -I’m talking about Sam. -He said he’s not interested. | -我说的是萨姆 -他说了他不感兴趣 |
[58:55] | You speak for him now? Go suck out. Who’s talking to you anyway? | 现在你替他发言了? 滚吧 谁跟你讲话了? |
[58:58] | I don’t know who you think you’re talking to, | 我不知道你以为你跟谁讲话呢 |
[59:01] | but you don’t speak to me like that. | 但是你不能那么跟我讲话 |
[59:03] | -Seckle yourself. Moony, tell your girl. -Tell me what? | -说句话穆尼 告诉你的妞儿 -告诉我什么? |
[59:06] | Listen, this ain’t a dictatorship, “blood”, this is a relationship. | 听着 这不是谈判 “哥们儿”是种关系 |
[59:10] | I’m a 22-year-old woman who’s studying law. | 我是个学法律的22岁女人 |
[59:13] | He does not tell me nothing. We discuss things together, yeah. | 他什么也不瞒我 我们一起商量事情 明白了吧? |
[59:17] | Maybe if you was a man instead of | 要是你是个爷们儿 |
[59:18] | a yout in a man’s body you would know that. | 而不是个徒有其表的小子你会明白的 |
[59:22] | Hey, blood, I will spark your girl… | 嘿 哥们儿 我要打你的妞了… |
[59:24] | -Jay, don’t chat… -Don’t speak for me. | -杰 别这么说… -用不着替我说话 |
[59:27] | Listen. On Earth, where I’m from, men are supposed to treat women with respect. | 听着 在我住的地球上男人对女人谦让有礼 |
[59:31] | If you ain’t gonna chat to me with respect, have your conversation away from me. | 要是你不放尊重点 那就滚一边儿去 |
[59:36] | Move! | 滚! |
[59:41] | What you looking at? You! | 你看啥呢? 看你呢! |
[59:43] | -Don’t look at me, man. -Come on, man! Just jam, man. | -别盯着我 行了 哥们儿! -别闹了 走吧 |
[59:46] | Jay, what’s your problem, man? | 杰 你到底怎么回事 哥们儿? |
[1:00:28] | -Fuck… Get off me! -What the fuck is wrong with you? | -妈的…别碰我! -你他妈的怎么了? |
[1:00:31] | You know what? Fuck this. | 知道吗? 操 |
[1:00:32] | Wait, wait. I will, I swear. Please. Fuck… | 等一下 我会的 我发誓 操… |
[1:00:35] | Just… Sam, give me a minute. | 只是…萨姆 等一下 |
[1:00:40] | You all right, like? | 你还好吧? |
[1:00:51] | Yeah. I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[1:00:53] | So what you act like tings is gonna run for then back out? | 那你怎么一开始那么主动现在又退缩了? |
[1:00:58] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[1:01:02] | It’s been a while. You get me? | 已经很久了 你明白吗? |
[1:01:05] | It has! | 真的! |
[1:01:06] | Why you let it get so far, then? It’s been time for me as well, innit? | 扯那么远干嘛? 对我来说也很久了 不是吗? |
[1:01:16] | It’s weird. | 很怪 |
[1:01:20] | When I was, like, 15, all I wanted to do was get older. | 我15岁的时候 整天只想着快长大 |
[1:01:27] | And now I am. I can do anything I want. | 而现在我长大了 可以做任何想做的事了 |
[1:01:31] | I can drink… | 可以喝酒… |
[1:01:33] | vote… | 投选票… |
[1:01:36] | fuck… drive… | 做爱…开车… |
[1:01:41] | I’m legally an adult. | 法律上我成人了 |
[1:01:47] | But I’ve realised two things. | 但是我明白了两件事 |
[1:01:49] | One… | 一… |
[1:01:52] | I would do anything to go get them years back. | 我可以付出一切让时光倒流 |
[1:01:59] | Two… | 二… |
[1:02:01] | I never felt more alone. | 我从未如此孤独 |
[1:02:07] | I’ve never felt more like a kid in my whole life. | 我出生到现在从没感觉自己这么幼稚 |
[1:02:14] | D’you get me? | 你明白吗? |
[1:02:19] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[1:02:20] | How you let her chat to me like that, man? What? Are you some kind of pussy? | 你怎么能让他那么跟我说话 啊? 你是娘们儿吗? |
[1:02:25] | -The only pussy is you. -Fucking… | -就你是娘们儿 -妈的… |
[1:02:27] | -Relax, Jay, man. -I’ll take you on, bruv. | -别激动 杰 哥们儿 -我要你给我走 哥们儿 |
[1:02:33] | Listen, Jay, I don’t think this is a good idea, you know. | 听着 杰 我觉得不该这么做 |
[1:02:36] | Come on, blood. | 得了吧 哥们儿 |
[1:02:38] | Have you forgotten what my man did? | 你忘了他都干嘛了吗? |
[1:02:41] | What he took from us, blood? | 他从我们这拿走的 哥们儿? |
[1:02:42] | He killed Trife! He took everything! | 他杀了特里夫! 他夺走了一切! |
[1:02:48] | -What happened to your arm? -Nothing. | -你胳膊怎么了? -没啥 |
[1:02:51] | Why you fight them girls earlier? | 之前你为啥跟那俩女的打架? |
[1:02:54] | It was something about one of their men. | 跟她们其中一个的男朋友有关 |
[1:02:56] | It was nothing to do with me, it was to do with Becky, but… | 跟我没关系 是贝吉惹的事儿 但是… |
[1:03:00] | when you hang around with a girl that’s notorious for fucking everyone… | 要是你跟一个出名的烂货走得比较近… |
[1:03:07] | That’s why you’re here, innit? | 你就是因为这个才来的吧? |
[1:03:10] | Cos you thought, “I’m gonna fuck the white girl.” | 你想的是”我要干这个白人妞儿” |
[1:03:13] | “And she’ll be easy too, like her cousin.” | “而且肯定容易上 跟她表姐一样” |
[1:03:15] | He made our lives hell, blood! For fucking years! | 他把我们的生活拖进了地狱 哥们儿! 这么多年! |
[1:03:20] | Then he came to that party, blood, | 他去了那次聚会 哥们儿 |
[1:03:21] | with a bat, and he killed our boy! | 拿着根棒球棍 然后杀了我们的哥们儿! |
[1:03:24] | If you’d have jumped in, it wouldn’t have happened, would it? | 要是你当时出手了 那一切都不会发生 不是吗? |
[1:03:28] | So you have to help me! | 所以你必须得帮我! |
[1:03:30] | And yeah, you know what, | 没错 知道吗 |
[1:03:31] | I had a few when I was younger, but so what? | 我少年的时候是做过几次 但是那又怎样? |
[1:03:34] | Trouble is, once everyone’s fucked you, | 麻烦的是 一旦每个人都上过你 |
[1:03:38] | your bargaining tools is used up. | 你就没有利用价值了 |
[1:03:40] | You ain’t got nothing left to offer. | 你没什么可给的了 |
[1:03:42] | Cos if you’d done something when you had the chance, | 因为要是你当时抓住机会出手了的话 |
[1:03:45] | Trife would have still been here today! | 特里夫今天还会活着! |
[1:03:49] | -Come we kick, fam. -Robert! | -我们走 哥们儿 -罗伯特! |
[1:03:52] | Yeah, come we go, blood. | 对 我们走 哥们儿 |
[1:03:56] | You know what? I ain’t got nothing. | 知道吗? 我一无所有 |
[1:04:00] | I got no man. | 我没有男人 |
[1:04:03] | No mates. I got no loyalties to no one. | 没有朋友 我跟谁都没信用 |
[1:04:07] | No one’s got none for me. | 没人能从我这拿到任何东西 |
[1:04:10] | Lock that girl off, man! | 把那妞锁起来吧 哥们儿! |
[1:04:11] | D’you know where he is, fam? | 你知道他在哪吗 哥们儿? |
[1:04:13] | Yeah. I know exactly where he is. | 知道 完全知道他的确切位置 |
[1:04:17] | So what happened to you? | 你到底有啥故事? |
[1:04:20] | What? Why does something have to have happened? | 啥? 为啥非得有故事? |
[1:04:25] | It takes something fucked-up to happen | 有时就是有事发生 |
[1:04:27] | to us for us to realise how big we fucked up. | 才会让我们意识到我们有多混蛋 |
[1:04:34] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:04:37] | Fine. | 行 |
[1:04:38] | You wanna know? Cool. | 你想知道? 好 |
[1:04:43] | A year and a half ago. | 一年半之前 |
[1:04:47] | Seven men. | 7个男的 |
[1:04:49] | Three hours. | 3个钟头 |
[1:04:54] | They took turns. | 他们轮流上 |
[1:04:58] | Three hours. | 3个钟头 |
[1:05:02] | They fucking put things in me. | 他们他妈的把东西塞进我的身体 |
[1:05:05] | They raped me. | 他们强奸了我 |
[1:05:09] | And they got away with it. | 然后他们逍遥法外 |
[1:05:11] | Cos we’d gone there, to the gym, after hours, | 因为我们是自愿去的那个健身房 几小时后 |
[1:05:15] | to meet this instructor and his mate. | 跟那个教练和他的朋友见面 |
[1:05:18] | She didn’t tell me there was gonna be seven mates. | 她没跟我说有7个朋友 |
[1:05:21] | She went off with her one, left me with the rest. | 她跟着那一个走了 留下我和其他的 |
[1:05:25] | My dad had to sit in court and hear all the shit they managed to dredge up about me. | 我爸必须坐在法庭上听他们对我的污蔑 |
[1:05:33] | They had money. | 他们有钱 |
[1:05:36] | Said I was a fucking whore. | 说我就是他妈的一只鸡 |
[1:05:39] | I never sold myself, but cos I was with her, | 我从来没卖过 但是因为我跟她在一起 |
[1:05:42] | they never believed me. | 他们从来不相信我 |
[1:05:47] | We didn’t speak after it happened, lived here for ages just not talking. | 我们之后就不说话了 一起住这很久但是不说话 |
[1:05:53] | When she was here, that is. | 她在这的时候 就是那样 |
[1:05:56] | I had nowhere else to go. | 我无处可去 |
[1:06:01] | That’s why I don’t give a fuck where she is, or if she ever comes back. | 这就是为啥我他妈根本不在乎她在哪 回不回来 |
[1:06:08] | No one deserves that. | 没人活该那样 |
[1:06:16] | -Who you keep texting? -No one. | -你一直给谁发短信? -谁也不是 |
[1:06:20] | Who you fucking texting? | 你他妈的给谁发短信呢? |
[1:06:21] | No one. What the fuck are you doing? | 谁也不是 你他妈的干嘛? |
[1:06:25] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:06:29] | What’s all that on your back? | 你后背上是啥? |
[1:06:32] | Oh, fuck… | 哦 妈的… |
[1:06:37] | What you want, man? | 你想干嘛 哥们儿? |
[1:06:41] | What do I want? | 我想干嘛? |
[1:06:47] | Do you believe in karma? | 你相信有报应吗? |
[1:06:50] | Trife, the yout you killed… was my nephew. | 特里夫 你杀的那个小子…是我侄子 |
[1:06:57] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[1:07:01] | Make one more fucking noise and I will kill you even slower than I planned to. | 要是再吵我就比计划更慢地折磨你到死 |
[1:07:05] | You pussy! | 你这个娘们! |
[1:07:11] | Noooo! | 住手! |
[1:07:18] | -Don’t fucking touch me! -Sorry. Sorry. Fuck. | -别他妈的碰我! -对不起 妈的 |
[1:07:23] | -Sam, it’s locked. -Open the fucking door. | -萨姆 它锁上了 -他妈的开门 |
[1:07:25] | -Open the fucking door! -All right. Listen. | -他妈的快开门! -好吧 听着 |
[1:07:28] | I know. You try and block it out and you can’t, | 我明白 你试着保守秘密 但是你做不到 |
[1:07:32] | so you shut everyone else out. | 所以你锁上了心门 |
[1:07:33] | Fuck you, man! | 操你妈的 你! |
[1:07:34] | I’ll tell you what I get told all the time. | 我要告诉你别人一直跟我说的 |
[1:07:37] | What you just told me. Sam. | 你也刚刚跟我说了 萨姆 |
[1:07:40] | Whatever happened to you, | 不管你身上发生了什么 |
[1:07:41] | whatever it was, you didn’t deserve it. | 不管是什么 你不是活该那样 |
[1:07:44] | You did fucking deserve it, you fucking sket! | 你他妈的活该 你就是他妈的活该! |
[1:07:47] | Don’t you ever fucking say that about me! | 你他妈的再敢那么说我! |
[1:07:57] | Come we fuck him up, man. | 我们赶紧去干掉他 哥们儿 |
[1:07:59] | See, I knew you’d be on it, blood. | 听着 我就知道你会来 哥们儿 |
[1:08:00] | We’re gonna finish this tonight. | 我们今晚就结束这一切 |
[1:08:02] | Show him he should never’ve fucked with us. | 让他知道他从没干倒过我们 |
[1:08:04] | Leave that girl as well. | 还有别跟那妞儿在一起了 |
[1:08:06] | Come roll together again. Jay and Moony running tings… | 回来一起混 杰和穆尼联手… |
[1:08:09] | -My name’s Robert. -All right. | -我叫罗伯特 -好吧 |
[1:08:11] | Robert, then, innit? Bob and Jay running tings. | 罗伯特 那 是吧? 鲍勃和杰双剑合璧 |
[1:08:14] | Prove to people you ain’t a pussy no more. | 给大家看看你不是娘们儿 |
[1:08:15] | Show Sam we’re better than him. | 给萨姆看看我们比他强多了 |
[1:08:23] | -I can’t do this, blood. -You’re gonna back out of this now? | -我干不了 哥们儿 -你现在打退堂鼓了? |
[1:08:27] | Why you a pussy? We gotta show him… | 你怎么这么胆小? 我们得给他颜色瞧… |
[1:08:29] | I am showing him! | 我给了! |
[1:08:30] | By what? By being a pussy and letting him get away with it? | 啥颜色? 被你个娘们放走? |
[1:08:33] | By studying your shit? | 看你的狗屁学习有多好? |
[1:08:35] | Yeah! I’m not doing this. I don’t want nothing to do with this. | 对! 我不干了 我不想搅这摊浑水了 |
[1:08:38] | What’ll it prove? | 这么做能证明啥? |
[1:08:39] | Well, fuck you then, innit. | 好吧 操你妈的 是吧 |
[1:08:42] | Fucking prick! | 操你妈个蛋的! |
[1:08:44] | That’s what it’s about now, yeah? You’re gonna forget about a man over a girl. | 就这样了 是吧? 你为了个妞儿忘了兄弟 |
[1:08:48] | You fucking pussy. | 你他妈的是个娘们儿 |
[1:08:50] | That’s what you are, what you’ve always been. A fucking pussyhole. | 你就是这样 你永远是这样 他妈的的 |
[1:08:54] | What? You think you’re a big man now? What? | 怎么? 以为你现在是老大了? 怎么? |
[1:08:57] | Maybe I’m the smart one, yeah? | 也许我是聪明的那个 是吧? |
[1:09:05] | He killed Trife, blood! | 他杀了特里夫 哥们儿! |
[1:09:31] | Hey, you, man. | 嘿 你们 哥们儿 |
[1:09:32] | That’s him. | 是他 |
[1:09:35] | That’s him. Come. | 是他 快来 |
[1:09:59] | Do this shit! | 干掉这家伙! |
[1:10:01] | -Turn him over. -What the fuck for, man? He hurt Henry. | -把他转过来 -有啥关系 朋友? 他打了亨利 |
[1:10:05] | Give me the fucking blade. I’ll do it. | 把他妈的刀给我 让我来 |
[1:10:09] | Now turn the pussyhole over. I want him to see me. | 把这小子转过来 我想让他看见我 |
[1:10:14] | -So he knows who he fucked with. -Shit… | -这样让他死个明白 -该死… |
[1:10:22] | Sam? | 萨姆? |
[1:10:26] | -What’s going on? -What you doing? | -怎么回事? -你在干嘛? |
[1:10:29] | That’s my brother, blood. You man mad? | 那是我哥哥 哥们儿 你们疯了吗? |
[1:10:32] | Who knew who we was looking for? | 谁知道我们在找谁? |
[1:10:37] | -You knew. -What you talking about? | -你知道 -你在说啥? |
[1:10:39] | You knew. That’s why you didn’t want to let me look at him. | 你知道 所以你不想让我看清他是谁 |
[1:10:42] | I didn’t know nothing about this. | 我不知道是这么回事 |
[1:10:46] | All right, look… Ike and Andre and them man. | 好吧 听着…艾克和安德烈还有他们的哥们儿 |
[1:10:50] | They had some next bre there, offering bare Ps, blood. | 他们还有下笔生意 给很多钱 哥们儿 |
[1:10:53] | We’ll split it, me and you. | 我们可以对分 我和你 |
[1:10:54] | But that’s my brother. | 但是那是我哥哥 |
[1:10:56] | Fuck him! You don’t even like him. | 操他的! 你都不怎么喜欢他 |
[1:10:58] | You always gunning him, telling me you hate him. | 你总拿枪指他 跟我说你恨他 |
[1:11:00] | Fucker’s been in jail since you was ten. | 这家伙进监狱的时候你才10岁 |
[1:11:03] | You didn’t even know he came out today. | 你甚至都不知道他今天出来 |
[1:11:04] | It’s still my brother, blood. | 但他始终是我哥 |
[1:11:07] | So what happened to Henry? Did my brother hurt Henry? | 那亨利到底怎么了? 我哥打了亨利? |
[1:11:11] | What can I say, man, he weren’t on it. | 我能说啥 朋友 不不关他事儿 |
[1:11:13] | You done him. | 你砸的他 |
[1:11:15] | You fucking pussyhole. | 操你他妈的 |
[1:11:17] | If not for this prick, I wouldn’t have had to. | 要不是因为这个废物 我用不着那么做 |
[1:11:19] | -You’re wrong, Dabs. -No, you’re wrong. | -你错了 戴博斯 -不 是你们错了 |
[1:11:22] | Yous are all fucking wrong. Wrong in your fucking brains! | 你们都他妈错了 脑袋都他妈的进水了! |
[1:11:26] | -I’m talking about six Gs here. -Who gave you the money, blood? | -我说的可是6千块钱 -谁给你的钱 小子? |
[1:11:30] | Tss! | 切! |
[1:11:34] | Sam, shall I bore this bre? No one’s around, man. | 萨姆 我应不应该收拾这家伙? 这附近没人 哥们儿 |
[1:11:37] | Come I just jook him and we dust, man. | 扎他一刀我们就跑 哥们儿 |
[1:11:39] | Just like he was gonna do to you. | 就像他要对你做的那样 |
[1:11:40] | -Don’t be silly… -Shut your fucking mouth. | -别傻了… -你他妈的闭嘴 |
[1:11:43] | Shall I do it, blood? Just tell me, Sam. | 要我做吗 哥们儿? 跟我说就行 萨姆 |
[1:11:47] | Just say the word. | 一句话的事儿 |
[1:12:17] | Nah, man. | 不 哥们儿 |
[1:12:28] | What a punch, blood! Seriously, man… | 这拳真狠 哥们儿! 真的 哥们儿… |
[1:12:34] | Thung! | 咚! |
[1:12:38] | You all right, bruv? | 你还好吧 哥们儿? |
[1:12:41] | Yeah, man. Come we kick. | 挺好 哥们儿 我们走吧 |
[1:12:46] | Whoa! | 哇哦! |
[1:12:48] | Oyster card too, man. I’ll go check your girl tonight, man. | 乘车卡也有 小子 今晚去找你的妞儿 哥们儿 |
[1:12:53] | Safe, blood. You dickhead, man. Fucking dickhead. | 好吧 哥们儿 白痴 你他妈的的 |
[1:13:11] | -Where is he? -He’s left. He won’t be far. | -他在哪? -他走了 应该没走远 |
[1:13:14] | I told you to keep him. | 我告诉你留住他的 |
[1:13:15] | -Have you got the gear? -Why should I give you anything? | -你带货来了吗? -我为啥给你东西啊? |
[1:13:18] | Come on, Jay. Please. Come on. | 得了 杰 求你了 别这样 |
[1:13:21] | You took too long. I tried to keep him here. | 你过来的太慢 我尽力留他了 |
[1:13:23] | Jay, please. Please. Just give me a little bit, all right? | 杰 求你了 哪怕只给我一点点 好吗? |
[1:13:26] | -Remember when we let you stay here… -Where’s he gone? | -记得我们收留你在这的时候… -他去哪了? |
[1:13:29] | -He doesn’t want any trouble, Jay… -Where’s he gone?! | -他不想惹麻烦 杰… -他去哪了?! |
[1:13:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:13:37] | Come on, Lex. | 得了吧 莱克西 |
[1:13:40] | What’ve I gotta do to get information from you, huh? | 我怎么才能撬开你的嘴 啊? |
[1:13:47] | -Bring my boys round? -Fuck you. | -把我的兄弟带来? -操你妈的 |
[1:13:53] | Take your fucking drugs. | 拿着你他妈的粉 |
[1:14:04] | -What the fuck… -It was me. What the fuck is all this shit? | -他妈的怎么… -是我 这他妈的都是啥? |
[1:14:07] | -You can’t tell me nothing. -I’m not trying to tell you nothing… | -你什么都不跟我说 -我不是不跟你说… |
[1:14:10] | You know what, just give me your heater. | 知道吗 把枪给我行了 |
[1:14:13] | I know you got one. Just give it to me. | 我知道你有 给我 |
[1:14:26] | We got to make the best out of bad situations. | 我们得尽量远离麻烦 |
[1:14:29] | I get treated certain ways everywhere we go, | 我到处横晃 |
[1:14:32] | even when I’m not doing nothing, mans watching me. | 就算什么都没干 人们也注意我 |
[1:14:34] | Judging me. For something you done. | 对我指指点点 就因为你做的事儿 |
[1:14:38] | Right, that… that’s making the best of a bad situation. | 好吧 那…那就是远离麻烦的最好方法 |
[1:14:43] | There’s nothing for man to do round here. | 这里没人有出息 |
[1:14:47] | You know what I learnt when I went big man jail, blood? Fuck all. | 你知道我在监狱里学到什么? 一堆垃圾 |
[1:14:51] | I packed them little breakfast trays, did a bit of laundry. | 吃他们吃剩的早饭 洗一大堆衣服 |
[1:14:54] | I never learnt how to not go back in. You get on that path… | 根本学不到怎么改过自新 你这样下去的话… |
[1:14:57] | I’m not stupid like you, though, Sam! | 但是 我不像你那么笨 萨姆! |
[1:15:00] | If I do something I’m not getting caught. | 我要是干嘛不会被抓的 |
[1:15:02] | It’s not about getting caught. | 这不关抓不抓的事儿 |
[1:15:03] | It’s about spending your days looking over your shoulder. I don’t want that for you. | 那是要付出代价的 我不想你那样 |
[1:15:15] | -Where’s this Ike bre’s place? -40 Compromise Avenue. | -艾克这小子在哪? -妥协街40号 |
[1:15:18] | It’s a basement flat, innit. | 是个地下室 是吧 |
[1:15:21] | -I’m coming. -Stay here. | -我也去 -待在这 |
[1:15:22] | -I’m coming… -I said stay here! | -我去… -我说了待在这! |
[1:15:25] | I want you to stay here. | 我要你待在这 |
[1:15:28] | Look, man. Just do me one favour. | 听着 哥们儿 就当帮我个忙 |
[1:15:33] | Stay here and look after Mum. The bre that’s after me I think might come here. | 待在这照顾妈妈 冲我来的家伙可能来这 |
[1:15:38] | If you love her, if you ever loved me, just stay here tonight. | 要是你爱她 要是你曾经爱过我 今晚待在这 |
[1:15:43] | OK? | 好吗? |
[1:15:45] | OK. | 好吧 |
[1:15:50] | You fuck with them, they’ll kill you. | 你他妈去找他们 他们会杀了你的 |
[1:15:52] | Badder men than them have tried. | 比他们更坏的人都没成功 |
[1:16:18] | I love you, Mum. | 我爱你 妈妈 |
[1:16:21] | Royston does too. | 我也爱你 罗伊斯通 |
[1:18:16] | -Take your hands out your pockets. -What the fuck you want? | -把你的手从兜里拿出来 -你他妈的想要啥? |
[1:18:19] | -Just do what I asked you, please, sir. -Sam? | -就照我说的做 先生 -萨姆? |
[1:18:25] | -It’s Desmond. -Buds? | -是戴斯蒙德 -臭虫? |
[1:18:28] | -Buds? -It’s what they used to call me. | -臭虫? -他们从前都那么叫我 |
[1:18:30] | It’s all right. I know him. Have a little walk, let me chat to him. | 没事 我认识他 往前走走 我跟他聊聊 |
[1:18:33] | Yeah, walk on, man. | 对 走走 朋友 |
[1:18:39] | What’s going on, blood? When you come out? | 怎么了 哥们儿? 什么时候出来的? |
[1:18:41] | Come out today, blood. | 今天出来的 哥们儿 |
[1:18:44] | Policeman? | 当警察了? |
[1:18:46] | Community support, bruv. I can’t arrest no one. | 联防队 哥们儿 我不能逮捕任何人 |
[1:18:49] | I’m on 22 grand, bruv. | 一个月有2200 哥们儿 |
[1:18:53] | Look, I’m… I’m sorry I never come check you inside, man. | 我…我很抱歉我从来没去看过你 哥们儿 |
[1:18:57] | You know what it’s like. | 你知道那会怎样 |
[1:18:59] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:19:02] | Listen, man, I… | 听着 朋友 我… |
[1:19:04] | I better dust before my man gets annoyed, yeah? | 我最好在上司发火之前闪人 好吗? |
[1:19:06] | Listen, man, how long armed-response unit take to come round here? | 等下 朋友 飞虎队用多久能包围这里? |
[1:19:10] | There was a shooting here yesterday, so there’s a couple of cars around. | 昨天这有起枪战 所以有几辆车在附近 |
[1:19:14] | -Say about 15 minutes. -Safe, man. | -差不多15分钟 -好的 朋友 |
[1:19:17] | -Why? -What’s going on? | -怎么了? -出什么事儿了? |
[1:19:18] | Nothing, man. I’m just curious. | 没事儿 哥们儿 我只是好奇 |
[1:19:23] | You sure? | 确定吗? |
[1:19:26] | Yeah. | 确定 |
[1:19:27] | Stay out of trouble, blood. | 别惹麻烦 哥们儿 |
[1:19:33] | It’s OK. | 好的 |
[1:19:34] | Desmond, or Buds, or whatever you wanna call yourself, | 戴斯蒙德 或者叫你臭虫 或者随便你叫自己什么 |
[1:19:37] | I’m not gonna be made to look a fool in front of these people. | 我不想在这些人面前看起来像白痴 |
[1:19:53] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[1:19:54] | Hello, Big? | 喂 老大? |
[1:19:57] | It’s Sam. I wanna ask you for that favour. | 是萨姆 我想求你帮那个忙 |
[1:20:01] | No, I ain’t got it, but… it won’t take me long to get it. | 不 我没准备呢 但是…很快可以准备好 |
[1:20:05] | Filo. | 费罗 |
[1:20:06] | Yep. | 好的 |
[1:20:08] | How you gonna get him there? | 你怎么让他去那? |
[1:20:10] | I know how to get him there. | 我知道怎么让他去那 |
[1:20:13] | All right, man, it’s… your funeral. | 好吧 哥们儿 这么做…你知道后果 |
[1:20:31] | 15 minutes. | 15分钟 |
[1:20:34] | I’ve got a proposition for you. Call it a peace offering. | 我给你个建议 叫做和平协议 |
[1:20:38] | But if I give this to you… me and you, our problems are done. | 但是如果我把这个给你了…我和你 我们扯平了 |
[1:20:42] | When you get there, ask for Big Man. | 你一到那 找”老大” |
[1:20:45] | Give me your bag! Give me the bag, man. I’m sorry. Just give me the bag. | 把包给我! 把包给我 朋友 对不起 把包给我就行 |
[1:20:56] | Hello, police? I’ve just been robbed by a man with a gun. | 喂 警察吗? 我刚刚被一个男的抢劫了 |
[1:21:00] | He’s going into number 40, Compromise Avenue. I need help right now. | 他进了妥协街40号 我需要帮助 |
[1:21:14] | You’re not one of our regular boys. | 你不是常来的那个 |
[1:21:16] | You must be the geezer Omen said was coming. | 你肯定是欧门说要来的人 |
[1:21:19] | Yeah, yeah. My name’s Big Man. | 对 对 我叫”老大” |
[1:21:21] | I’m here to check Ike and Andre. | 我来这看看艾克和安德烈 |
[1:21:24] | About what? | 看啥? |
[1:21:32] | Nice. | 很好 |
[1:21:33] | OK. | 好吧 |
[1:21:35] | Get the fuck over here! | 他妈的过来! |
[1:21:37] | What the fuck is wrong with you, man? | 你他妈的怎么回事儿 哥们儿? |
[1:21:44] | You got the time, blood? | 你够了吧 哥们儿? |
[1:21:48] | You in a rush, blood? | 你赶着投胎啊 哥们儿? |
[1:21:50] | Nah, man. I’m just asking. | 不 朋友 我随便问问 |
[1:21:53] | All right, come. | 好吧 过来 |
[1:22:00] | Wait there, yeah? | 在这等着 好吧? |
[1:22:18] | What you saying, blood? | 你说啥 哥们儿? |
[1:22:22] | -So you’re Big Man, yeah? -Yeah, man. | -这么说你是”老大”对吧? -对 朋友 |
[1:22:26] | So what you want from us? | 那你想从我这拿啥? |
[1:22:32] | Talk then, man. | 那谈谈吧 朋友 |
[1:22:34] | Me and my business partner heard of you. | 我和我的生意伙伴听说过你 |
[1:22:36] | We thought it might be beneficial for all of us if we come work with you. | 我们觉得要是跟你合作我们都会受益 |
[1:22:39] | -So where’s your partner? -He’s coming. | -那你搭档在哪? -他正赶来 |
[1:22:48] | Why do you keep looking at the clock, blood? There somewhere you need to be? | 你为啥一直看那钟 哥们儿? 还有事儿? |
[1:22:52] | -Nah, I’m just.. -Come on, then. Tell us. | -不 我只是… -得了 告诉我们 |
[1:22:54] | Yeah. You tell us what you can do for us | 对 跟我们说说你们能为我们做什么 |
[1:22:56] | that we can’t do for ourselves. | 我们自己做不了的 |
[1:23:01] | Didn’t Omen and Dabs tell you? | 欧门和戴博斯没跟你们说吗? |
[1:23:03] | You need to speak to them… | 你得跟他们谈谈了… |
[1:23:04] | Really? And honestly, I don’t never see us working together. | 真的吗? 说真的 我从来没觉得我们能一起干 |
[1:23:12] | Think I’d have a fucking monkey like you on my level? | 他妈的你这样的也能跟我平起平坐? |
[1:23:18] | Don’t look to me for support, you know, blood. His sister’s my girl. | 别求我帮忙 他是我大舅哥 |
[1:23:27] | And you know what? | 而且你知道吗? |
[1:23:29] | I don’t really work with man like you, you know. | 我真的没跟你这种人合作过 知道吧 |
[1:23:43] | See what Dabs has to say about this. | 看看戴博斯怎么说 |
[1:23:53] | -Who are you? -Where’s Big Man? | -你是谁? -“老大”在哪? |
[1:23:56] | Nah. It’s answering machine. Listen, I don’t give a fuck… | 不 是答录机 听着 我不管他妈的… |
[1:24:02] | What the fuck do you want, man? I haven’t done… | 你他妈的要什么 朋友? 我还没… |
[1:24:05] | Shut your fucking mouth. Put your hands on the table. | 你他妈的闭嘴 把手放桌子上 |
[1:24:08] | Put your hands on the table. | 把手放桌子上 |
[1:24:11] | Now, you’re gonna keep quiet. And you’re gonna stay in here. | 现在 你别出声 待在这 |
[1:24:16] | Or man is gonna go on different with you, you understand me, blood? | 否则子弹可不长眼 明白没 哥们儿? |
[1:24:41] | Fuck! | 操! |
[1:24:43] | What the fuck is going on?! | 他妈的怎么回事?! |
[1:24:47] | Back up! You stay there. You stay on the fucking floor! | 退后! 你待在那 你他妈的趴在那别动! |
[1:24:51] | -You set me up. -I didn’t, Curtis, I swear. | -你出卖我 -我没有 柯蒂斯 我发誓 |
[1:24:54] | What the fuck is going? All of you, shut the fuck up. | 他妈的怎么回事? 所有人 全他妈的闭嘴 |
[1:24:57] | -You! -Nah, man. | -是你! -不 朋友 |
[1:24:59] | You. You. | 是你 你 |
[1:25:02] | Never fuck with a guy who ain’t got nothing to lose. | 光脚的永远不怕穿鞋的 |
[1:25:08] | And you two, you were gonna send my own brother to come try kill me? | 还有你俩 你们让我亲弟弟来杀我? |
[1:25:14] | Are you dizzy, blood? | 你疯了吗 小子? |
[1:25:18] | -All of you is fucking dead, man. -Yeah? | -你们全他妈死定了 朋友 -是吗? |
[1:25:22] | Blood, can dead men do this? | 小子 死人能这样吗? |
[1:25:32] | Open it! Police! | 开门! 警察! |
[1:25:41] | Fuck! | 操! |
[1:25:49] | Down! Get down! | 趴下! 都趴下! |
[1:25:59] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:26:01] | Hi. Sam… Um, you said you had your mum’s phone. | 嗨 萨姆…呃 你说你有你妈的电话 |
[1:26:07] | Take him. | 抓住他 |
[1:26:08] | I got problems. | 我遇到麻烦了 |
[1:26:12] | But I’m sorting ’em. | 但是我在解决 |
[1:26:16] | Open this! | 开门! |
[1:26:17] | Listen, Jay’s after you, so just be careful. | 听着 杰在追你 小心点 |
[1:26:24] | Um… | 呃… |
[1:26:26] | I know you said you missed, like, going cinema and that, | 我记得你说你想去看电影什么的 |
[1:26:29] | so I’ve booked a couple of tickets. | 所以我订了两张电影票 |
[1:26:36] | Thought we could just go tomorrow night, just as mates? | 我想也许明晚我们能一起去 像朋友那样? |
[1:26:41] | Please. | 请你 |
[1:26:45] | Call me when you get this. If you want. | 听到留言打给我 要是你想的话 |
[1:26:50] | Out! Police! | 出来! 警察! |
[1:26:58] | Police! Get down! | 警察! 趴下! |
[1:28:00] | You think I forgot you, blood? Is that what you think? | 你以为我把你忘了 小子? 是这么想的吗? |
[1:28:19] | We don’t need to do this, Jay. | 我们不用非得这样 杰 |
[1:28:31] | I’ll kill you, blood. | 我要杀了你 小子 |
[1:28:33] | I’m gonna kill you, blood! | 我要杀了你 小子! |
[1:29:01] | You think that’s faster than this, blood? | 你以为那会比这个快吗 小子? |
[1:29:06] | Trife wouldn’t want this. That’s what he… | 特里夫不想这样 那是他… |
[1:29:08] | Shut your fucking mouth! | 你他妈的闭嘴! |
[1:29:10] | Remember that night, blood? | 记得那天晚上吗 小子? |
[1:29:18] | -Yeah. -And what? You think you’re a big man? | -记得 -怎么? 你以为你是老大了? |
[1:29:22] | No, man. Look, I… I never wanted him to die, blood. | 不 朋友 我…我从来没想他死 哥们儿 |
[1:29:25] | What? | 什么? |
[1:29:27] | You think this is just about him? | 你以为这只是因为他? |
[1:29:30] | This is about me! | 这是因为我! |
[1:29:31] | Why you think I’m here, huh? Like this? | 你以为我为啥在这 啊? 像这样? |
[1:29:35] | You did this. You made this happen. | 是你做的 你让这一切发生 |
[1:29:39] | I fucking hate you for it. | 我他妈的恨死你了 |
[1:29:41] | I’m here not just for you, | 我不单单是冲你来的 |
[1:29:44] | I’m here because of you! | 我现在这样都是因为你! |
[1:29:47] | -Then I beg you, let’s stop. -That’s right, blood, beg! | -那我求你停手吧 -这就对了 求我! |
[1:29:50] | I wanna hear you. I wanna hear you beg like Trife did. | 我想听见你 听见你像特里夫那样求饶 |
[1:29:53] | If that’s what you want, blood. | 要是这就是你想要的 哥们儿 |
[1:29:56] | I’m begging, man, don’t do this. Please. | 我求你 朋友 别这么做 求你了 |
[1:29:58] | I’m still gonna kill you, blood. | 我还是会杀你 小子 |
[1:30:00] | I’m gonna take your fucking life, like you took Trife’s. | 我会他妈的杀了你 就像你杀特里夫那样 |
[1:30:05] | Like you took mine! | 就像你夺走我的生活一样! |
[1:30:07] | Just fucking do it, man, and get it over with. | 那就开枪吧 朋友 然后跨过个坎儿 |
[1:30:12] | Six and a half years and that’s what you still want. | 6年半了你还是放不下 |
[1:30:16] | You think you’re a bad man, Jay? | 你以为你是坏人吗 杰? |
[1:30:19] | I thought I was a fucking bad man, remember that? | 我也曾以为我坏到家了 记得吗? |
[1:30:23] | I thought I was fucking bad, and they put me in a big-man jail, | 我以为我坏到家了 然后他们把我放进了监狱 |
[1:30:27] | and look what happened to me. | 看看我身上发生了什么 |
[1:30:30] | You see this? | 看见这个了吗? |
[1:30:31] | This is from where I tried to kill myself because I couldn’t cope in there. | 这个是我在里面过不下去了想自杀 |
[1:30:39] | You see these? Look at them. Look at them! | 看见这些了吗? 看着它们 看着它们! |
[1:30:42] | I cut my arms so I wouldn’t give them the satisfaction of dealing out the most pain. | 我割腕来避免让他们上我 |
[1:30:47] | You know why they did it to me? | 你知道他们为什么欺负我? |
[1:30:49] | Because I thought I was fucking bad, and I wasn’t. | 因为我以为我他妈坏透了 但是我不是 |
[1:30:52] | Now you wanna be bad. You think you’re big, Jay. You wanna be a big man. | 现在你想做坏人 你以为你挺狠 你想做老大 |
[1:30:56] | You wanna be what I thought I was. You wanna be me! | 你想做我曾经想做的 你想成为我! |
[1:31:04] | Then you fucking do it, blood. | 那你就他妈的干吧 哥们儿 |
[1:31:08] | You see what happens to you. | 你看看你自己干的事儿 |
[1:31:29] | Is this what you want? | 这就是你想要的? |
[1:31:45] | See, you’re just like me, man. | 看 你跟我没有区别 朋友 |
[1:31:47] | No, I’m nothing like you. | 不 我跟你完全不同 |
[1:31:49] | You ain’t a killer, blood. You’re like me. | 你不是杀人的料 小子 你跟我一样 |
[1:31:54] | You’re nothing. | 你啥也不是 |
[1:31:58] | I never meant to kill Trife, blood. | 我从来没想过杀特里夫 小子 |
[1:32:05] | And I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[1:32:20] | This ain’t over, blood. | 这事儿没完 小子 |
[1:32:22] | You really think this is over, blood? | 你以为这事儿就这么完了 小子? |
[1:32:23] | This ain’t fucking over, blood! | 才他妈的没完呢 小子! |
[1:32:26] | Where the fuck you going, blood? You ain’t got nowhere to go. | 你他妈的去哪 小子? 你没地方可去 |
[1:32:30] | You ain’t got no friends. You ain’t got no one. | 你没有朋友 一个也没有 |
[1:32:38] | This ain’t over! | 这事儿没完! |
[1:32:44] | Yeah, it is. | 不 已经结束了 |
[1:33:18] | Thought we could just go tomorrow night, just as mates? Please. | 也许 我们明晚可以像朋友那样出去? 求你了 |
[1:33:24] | Call me when you get this. | 听到留言打给我 |