英文名称:Adrift
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:22] | Richard? | 理查德 |
[02:25] | Richard? | 理查德 |
[02:27] | Richard! | 理查德 |
[02:32] | Hey! Richard! | 理查德 |
[02:52] | Richard! | 理查德 |
[03:03] | Rich! | 理查 |
[03:13] | Richard! | 理查德 |
[04:38] | Please, no. Please, no. | 不要 不要 |
[04:40] | Please, no. Please, no. Please. | 不要 不要 拜托 |
[04:48] | No! | 不 |
[05:09] | 惊涛骇浪 根据真实故事改编 | |
[05:32] | – Bye. – Thank you. Bye, Tami. | -再见 -谢谢你 再见 塔米 |
[05:34] | Bye. | 再见 |
[05:42] | – Bye, guys. – Bye. | -再见 伙计们 -再见 |
[05:55] | Bonjour. | 早上好 |
[06:00] | What is your profession? | 你的专业是什么 |
[06:04] | Uh, whatever job pays me enough | 只要能让我赚够钱 |
[06:07] | to get me to the next place. | 去下个地方的工作 |
[06:12] | How long will you be here in, uh, Tahiti? | 你会在塔希提待多久 |
[06:17] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[06:19] | And your final destination? | 你的最终目的地呢 |
[06:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:55] | Hey. So why Tahiti? What brought you here? | 为什么来塔希提呢 你为什么而来 |
[06:59] | The wind, I guess. | 应该是为这里的风吧 |
[07:01] | I was a cook on a schooner. | 我曾经在纵帆船上做过厨师 |
[07:02] | But when the gig was up, | 但是航行结束后 |
[07:03] | I didn’t really feel like going home yet. | 我不是很想回家 |
[07:05] | Uh-huh. Where is home for you? | 你的家在哪里 |
[07:07] | San Diego. California. | 圣地亚哥 加州 |
[07:09] | Nice. | 真不错 |
[07:11] | When are you going back? | 你打算什么时候回去 |
[07:13] | Never. | 永远不 |
[07:15] | I don’t know. Maybe once I’ve seen the world. | 我不知道 可能等我见识过这个世界后吧 |
[08:10] | Hey, mate. | 伙计 |
[08:11] | Why’s your boat called Mayaluga? | 你的船为什么叫马亚卢加 |
[08:15] | It’s Swazi. | 这是斯威士语 |
[08:16] | I’m a Kiwi. I need a translation, please? | 我是几维人 我需要翻译一下 拜托 |
[08:19] | “One who crosses the horizon.” | “穿越海平线的人” |
[08:23] | You, uh… You girls want to give me a hand? | 你们…姑娘们能帮我一把吗 |
[08:32] | Wow, this is so beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[08:34] | Thanks. Here. | 谢谢 给 |
[08:36] | Sorry, what was your name? | 抱歉 你叫什么名字 |
[08:37] | – Richard. – Richard, I’m Deb. | -理查德 -理查德 我叫黛布 |
[08:40] | Hi, Deb. | 你好 黛布 |
[08:41] | This is Tami. | 这是塔米 |
[08:43] | Hey. | 你好 |
[08:46] | Tami. | 塔米 |
[08:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[08:50] | Yeah, no problem. | 不客气 |
[09:00] | See you. | 再见 |
[09:01] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[09:03] | You too. | 我也是 |
[09:04] | See you around. | 回头见 |
[10:14] | I thought you may need this. | 我觉得你可能需要这个 |
[10:18] | How thoughtful. | 你想得真周到 |
[10:20] | – Thanks, Tami. – No worries. | -谢谢 塔米 -不客气 |
[10:22] | Do you, uh, | 你… |
[10:25] | like fish? | 喜欢鱼吗 |
[10:26] | I’m actually a vegetarian. | 其实我是一个素食主义者 |
[10:29] | – So… – Right. | -所以… -好吧 |
[10:31] | I like them when they’re alive. | 我喜欢它们活着的样子 |
[10:32] | I was gonna see | 我本来想问问 |
[10:33] | if you just wanted to grab an early dinner? | 你想不想早点和我一起吃晚餐 |
[10:41] | But seeing as you’re… | 不过既然你… |
[10:42] | Do you know what, I can make a really good vegetarian version. | 你知道吗 我也可以做很适合素食者吃的佳肴 |
[10:46] | That sounds great. | 听起来很不错 |
[10:49] | – Good, good. Sold. – Yes. Thank you. | -好 成交 -好 谢谢 |
[10:51] | Done. | 成交 |
[10:53] | Do you want me to grab anything else? | 你要我给你拿点别的东西吗 |
[10:57] | Uh, some vegetables? | 拿点蔬菜 |
[11:02] | I can do that. | 没问题 |
[11:06] | You’ve been to so many places. | 你去过好多地方 |
[11:08] | So cool. | 好厉害 |
[11:09] | Yep. | 没错 |
[11:10] | All on this boat? | 都是开着这条船吗 |
[11:11] | Uh, just me and her. | 只有我和它 |
[11:14] | Where did you find her? | 你在哪儿买的它 |
[11:16] | I actually built her | 其实我是在 |
[11:18] | when I was working in a boat yard in South Africa. | 南非的一个船厂工作时 造了它 |
[11:21] | You built this boat? | 这艘船是你造的 |
[11:26] | That’s a big deal. | 那真是太厉害了 |
[11:27] | That’s so impressive. | 真的太厉害了 |
[11:29] | It’s not. | 并没有 |
[11:30] | It is. | 真的 |
[11:33] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:39] | Chin, chin. | 叮叮 |
[11:40] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[11:51] | What’s it like sailing out there all alone? | 一个人航行是什么感觉 |
[11:56] | Uh… Miserable. | 痛苦 |
[11:59] | Cold. | 冷 |
[12:01] | Utterly awful. | 特别可怕 |
[12:03] | C’mon… | 拜托 |
[12:04] | Seriously? | 说真的 |
[12:06] | Yeah, seriously. I mean, you’re either, | 说真的 而且你还会 |
[12:08] | uh, sunburnt, sleep-deprived, or seasick, | 晒伤 睡眠不足 晕船 |
[12:12] | usually all three at once, | 经常是这三种情况同时出现 |
[12:14] | and constantly hungry. | 而且一直很饿 |
[12:17] | Always wet. | 一直很潮湿 |
[12:19] | And after a few days there’s the hallucinations. | 几天后 就会出现幻觉 |
[12:23] | I’m assuming not the fun kind? | 应该不是有趣的那种吧 |
[12:26] | I wish. | 我倒想呢 |
[12:33] | If it’s not fun, | 如果没有意思 |
[12:37] | then why do you do it? | 那你为什么还要出航呢 |
[12:43] | It… It’s a feeling… | 这…这是一种感觉 |
[12:47] | A feeling I can’t describe. | 一种我无法形容的感觉 |
[12:50] | Uh, it’s intense. | 很紧张 |
[12:54] | The infinite horizon. | 无限的海平面 |
[12:58] | After a few days, uh, I feel reborn. | 几天后 我就会感觉如获新生 |
[13:02] | You know, just you, | 大洋之上 |
[13:05] | the wind and the sound of the boat | 只有你 海风和 |
[13:08] | cutting through the ocean. | 船的声音 |
[13:15] | I’m sorry, that was incredibly cheesy. | 对不起 这些话真是太没有档次了 |
[13:17] | No. | 不 |
[13:19] | Not at all, actually. | 其实一点儿也不 |
[13:25] | So you must be a sailor too? | 你肯定也是一名水手 |
[13:30] | I love sailing. | 我爱航海 |
[13:31] | But I don’t know that I would consider myself a sailor. | 但我不知道我算不算得上是一名水手 |
[13:34] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[13:35] | – Not like you. – Yeah, you are. | -跟你不一样 -你就是 |
[13:38] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[13:45] | Do you want to take her out? | 你想驾驶它出航吗 |
[13:48] | Right now? | 现在吗 |
[13:50] | Uh, sure. | 当然了 |
[13:52] | We could take her out right now or tomorrow. | 我们可以现在就驶出去 或者明天 |
[14:07] | You got it, baby! | 你做的很棒 宝贝 |
[14:09] | You got this. | 你可以的 |
[14:14] | Hey, the sheet’s luffing, should I pull it in? | 帆上下摆动 我要升起来吗 |
[14:18] | I didn’t think you were much of a sailor. | 没想到你是个这么棒的水手 |
[14:20] | I’m not. | 我不是 |
[14:22] | I mean, I learned a few things | 我当时在双桅船上做饭时 |
[14:23] | when I was a cook on that schooner. | 学了几手 |
[14:24] | But definitely never crossed a horizon all alone like you. | 但是绝对没有像你那样穿越海平线 |
[14:36] | There we go. | 好了 |
[14:42] | Richard! | 理查德 |
[14:45] | Richard! | 理查德 |
[14:48] | Richard! Where are you? | 理查德 你在哪里 |
[15:17] | Mayday! Mayday! | 求救 求救 |
[15:18] | This is the sailing yacht Hazana! | 这里是风帆游艇哈扎娜 |
[15:22] | Does anyone copy? Hello? | 有人收到吗 喂 |
[15:27] | Our last recorded position was | 我们最后记录位置 |
[15:28] | a hundred and twenty-nine degrees west | 是西经一百二十九度 |
[15:30] | and latitude twelve north. | 北纬十二度 |
[15:31] | Does anyone copy? | 有人收到吗 |
[15:33] | Hello? | 喂 |
[15:47] | Mayday! | 求救 |
[15:50] | Mayday! | 求救 |
[15:55] | Is anybody there? | 有人在吗 |
[15:56] | It’s my fiance… | 我的未婚夫 |
[15:59] | Our boat is sinking. | 我们的船要沉了 |
[16:01] | Mayday! | 求救 |
[16:29] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[17:05] | Where are you taking me? | 你要带我去哪里 |
[17:14] | This is unreal. | 真是太不真实了 |
[17:23] | Ooh, you’re not gonna jump, are you? | 你不会想要跳下去吧 |
[17:25] | No, of course I’m not. | 不 当然不会了 |
[17:27] | Shut up. | 别闹了 |
[17:32] | Fly me to the… | 带我飞向… |
[17:33] | Don’t! Tami, no! | 不要 塔米 不 |
[17:38] | Tami? | 塔米 |
[17:42] | I can’t believe I’m doing this. | 真不敢相信我要这么做 |
[17:59] | Tami? | 塔米 |
[18:01] | Tami, are you okay? | 塔米 你没事吧 |
[18:31] | Where’d you become so wild? | 你在哪儿变得这么野 |
[18:33] | What? What does that even mean? | 什么 什么意思嘛 |
[18:41] | I’ve never met anyone like you. | 我从来没见过你这样的人 |
[18:45] | Fearless, like a bloke. | 什么都不怕 像个小伙 |
[18:46] | Like a bloke? | 像个小伙 |
[18:52] | I guess I’ve never met anyone like you either. | 我想我也没见过你这样的人 |
[18:54] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[18:55] | Sensitive like a woman. | 和女人一样敏感 |
[20:18] | The dinghy. | 救生艇 |
[20:27] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[20:31] | Rich, you’re… | 理查 你… |
[20:41] | Come on, you. Come on. | 拜托 拜托 |
[20:44] | Ugh! Dammit! | 该死 |
[21:09] | No, no. No! | 不 不 |
[21:34] | It’s drifting. It’s drifting! | 要飘走了 要飘走了 |
[21:55] | Stop! | 停下 |
[22:39] | I’m coming! | 我来了 |
[22:40] | I’m just going to make some repairs. | 我只是得先修复一下 |
[22:47] | All right. Here we go, girl. Let’s get you moving. | 好了 这样就行了 姑娘 继续开起来 |
[23:02] | Looking good, mama. | 开起来不错 妈咪 |
[23:27] | Got the jib. | 拿出小帆 |
[23:32] | Let’s get this water out of here. | 我们先把水都弄出去 |
[23:40] | We can do this. We can do this. | 我们可以的 我们可以的 |
[23:53] | Stay. | 挺住 |
[23:55] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[24:07] | Stay. | 挺住 |
[24:09] | Stay. | 挺住 |
[24:10] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不 |
[24:13] | Work with me, girl. | 合作点 宝贝 |
[24:18] | Looking good. | 看上去不错 |
[24:26] | All right, baby, show me what you got. | 好了 宝贝 让我看看 |
[24:29] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[24:35] | Coming, baby! | 我来了 宝贝 |
[25:04] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[25:10] | For me? | 给我的吗 |
[25:12] | For you. | 给你的 |
[25:17] | It’s not my birthday, you know? | 今天可不是我的生日 你知道吗 |
[25:20] | I know. I… | 我知道 我… |
[25:22] | I saw it in a window and I thought of you. Uh… | 我在橱窗里看到就想到了你… |
[25:41] | You don’t like it? | 你不喜欢 |
[25:43] | No, I love it. I… | 不 我很喜欢 我… |
[25:45] | It’s beautiful. | 很美 |
[26:13] | Okay. | 好了 |
[26:46] | Richard! | 理查德 |
[26:49] | Almost there. | 我快到了 |
[26:54] | Hang on! | 坚持住 |
[27:43] | Oh, my God, you’re alive! | 天啊 你还活着 |
[27:46] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[29:00] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[29:07] | Hi, I’m here. I’m here. | 我在呢 我在呢 |
[29:10] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[29:12] | It’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 |
[29:20] | It’s gonna be okay. It’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[29:23] | It’s gonna be okay. Okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[29:27] | It’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 |
[29:30] | It’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 |
[29:38] | Okay, tell me, do you, uh… | 告诉我 你… |
[29:41] | Do you know what flower that is? | 你知道那是什么花吗 |
[29:43] | It’s a plumeria, right? | 是鸡蛋花 对吗 |
[29:45] | It’s a frangipani. | 这是鸡蛋花[读音不同] |
[29:47] | – A what? – A frangipani. | -什么 -鸡蛋花 |
[29:48] | – A frangipani. – It’s a… Yeah. | -鸡蛋花 -没错… |
[29:50] | One second. Here you go. | 等等 给 |
[29:52] | That’s what you call it? | 你们是这么叫的吗 |
[29:53] | The flower of love. | 爱之花 |
[29:58] | It’s like God put these on Earth | 上帝让地球上开出这种花 |
[30:00] | to mask the smell of burning trash. | 似乎是为了掩盖焚烧垃圾的臭味 |
[30:04] | My late mum used to say | 我已故的妈妈说过 |
[30:05] | that nothing moves through life faster. | 生命是不能加速的 |
[30:08] | In one day, one can open, | 总有一天 它会开花 |
[30:10] | it can change color, wilt, and then die. | 变色 枯萎 再死去 |
[30:16] | Look… Here, pass it, pass it. | 来 给我 给我 |
[30:17] | Sometimes the things that you say… | 有时候你说的事… |
[30:19] | Left or right? | 左边还是右边 |
[30:21] | Uh… Uh, why? | 干什么 |
[30:23] | It’s very, very important. | 这非常非常重要 |
[30:25] | You choose. | 你选 |
[30:29] | Basically, if you choose your left, | 基本上来说 如果你选择左边 |
[30:32] | it means you are technically off the market, | 那说明你已经是有对象的人了 |
[30:35] | you’re in a relationship. | 你在谈恋爱 |
[30:37] | Yeah, so it’s… | 是的 所以… |
[30:40] | Wow, wise choice. Wise choice. | 选得好 选得好 |
[30:45] | Seven years? | 七年 |
[30:49] | So that would mean that when you were | 所以那说明 你开始 |
[30:51] | beginning to work on the Mayaluga, | 在马亚卢加号上干活时 |
[30:52] | I was celebrating my sweet 16? | 我还在过我的甜蜜16岁 |
[30:55] | Yep. | 没错 |
[30:57] | Jeez. | 上帝啊 |
[30:58] | And was it sweet, your 16th? | 那你的16岁甜蜜吗 |
[31:01] | No. No, my mom took me to my first bar. | 不 我妈妈第一次带我去了酒吧 |
[31:05] | I had like 10 shots of Midori… | 我喝了十杯梅多利 |
[31:07] | Oh, my Lord. | 上帝啊 |
[31:09] | Yeah. Worst hangover of my life, hands down. | 这是我这辈子最糟糕的宿醉 |
[31:11] | So your mum’s a wild one, eh? | 所以你妈妈很狂野 |
[31:14] | One of those young-at-heart types? | 算是内心年轻的那种吗 |
[31:16] | Oh, she’s just young, period. She was 31. | 她就是年轻而已 她当时31岁 |
[31:19] | Oh, when she had you? | 怀你的时候吗 |
[31:21] | No. No, that night. | 不 是那一晚 |
[31:23] | She was 15 when she had me. | 她怀我的时候15岁 |
[31:26] | Got knocked up when she was just a kid. | 她自己也还是个孩子时怀了个孩子 |
[31:29] | Had me out of defiance. | 一时冲动生下了我 |
[31:31] | My dad’s parents actually raised me. | 其实是我爸爸的父母把我养大的 |
[31:35] | What was that like? | 那是什么感受 |
[31:36] | It was what I knew. I don’t know. | 就是这样 我也不知道 |
[31:40] | I made attempts, of course, to run away. | 我当然尝试过离家出走 |
[31:44] | But Mom worked for TWA, | 但是我妈妈在航空公司工作 |
[31:45] | and I think her not being around as much | 我觉得她不经常在我身边 |
[31:47] | kind of forced me to stick around. | 迫使我留在了那里 |
[31:49] | Like I owed it to her | 仿佛是我欠她的 |
[31:50] | to finish high school or something. | 必须上完高中什么的 |
[31:53] | – That makes sense. – I guess. | -那也有道理 -可能吧 |
[31:57] | But, man, the day I graduated, I split. | 但是 我毕业那天 我就跑了 |
[32:00] | My girlfriend and I had been saving up, | 我和我的女朋友一直在存钱 |
[32:02] | and we bought the sickest bus, | 我们买了一辆超酷的公交车 |
[32:04] | drove it across the border to Todos Santos | 穿越边境开到了托多斯桑托斯 |
[32:07] | and just lived on the beach for a few months. | 在沙滩上住了几个月 |
[32:10] | We started a salsa company | 我们开了家萨尔萨舞蹈公司 |
[32:12] | and surfed every day. It was… | 每天都去冲浪 那… |
[32:14] | It was amazing. | 太棒了 |
[32:17] | Plan was to stay for six months, | 本来计划就待六个月 |
[32:19] | but it’s been five years and here I am… | 但已经五年了 我还在这里… |
[32:25] | Here you are. | 确实 |
[32:30] | You ready to shake, old salt? | 老水手 你准备好摇摆了吗 |
[32:32] | Sorry… | 抱歉… |
[32:33] | – Can I say no? No. No, no. – Yes. Yes. | -我能拒绝吗 不不不 -不行 不行 |
[32:42] | Oh, you have been warned. | 我已经警告过你了 |
[32:45] | I’m sorry this… This is the best I’ve got. | 抱歉 这是我的最好水平了 |
[32:48] | No, you’ve got more in there, I know it. | 不 你能跳得更好 我知道的 |
[32:51] | Oh, no. No, you’re a much better dancer. | 不不 你的舞跳得比我好太多了 |
[32:55] | It’s the dress. | 是因为衣服 |
[32:57] | It is the dress. | 因为衣服 |
[32:58] | That’s why you bought it for me. | 那就是你买给我的原因 |
[32:59] | Ah, got me. | 你懂我 |
[33:20] | Hey, Tami… | 塔米… |
[33:21] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[33:25] | Will you sail around the world with me? | 你愿意跟我一起环球航行吗 |
[33:43] | Exhale for me. | 呼气 |
[33:53] | Hey, it’s okay. It’s done. | 没事了 弄好了 |
[33:56] | Just breathe. | 呼吸 |
[34:02] | What? What, what, what, what? | 怎么了 怎么了 怎么了 |
[34:04] | My ribs. My ribs. My ribs. | 我的肋骨 我的肋骨 我的肋骨 |
[34:06] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 天啊 天啊 |
[34:15] | Put your arm around me. | 用你的胳膊抱住我 |
[34:17] | Ready? One, two, three, lift. | 准备好了吗 一 二 三 抬 |
[34:22] | Okay, okay… | 好了 好了… |
[34:41] | What about Fatu Hiva? We could sail there first. | 法图伊瓦怎么样 我们可以先航行到那里 |
[34:44] | It could work. It could work, yeah. | 我觉得行 我觉得没问题 |
[34:46] | As long as we don’t go through Hana Vave. | 只要我们不经过哈纳瓦瓦就行 |
[34:48] | Everyone goes through it, it’s become a bit of a dump. | 大家都会经过那里 那里变得乱糟糟的 |
[34:51] | Oh, what’s the draw then? | 那有什么吸引力 |
[34:52] | Better anchorage. | 更好的停泊地 |
[34:54] | Lazy suckers. | 真够懒 |
[34:56] | Omoa Bay. Now that… | 奥莫阿湾 那… |
[34:58] | That is, I mean, that is parfait. | 那才是真正的好地方 |
[35:00] | Yeah? What, the beaches? | 是吗 那里的沙滩吗 |
[35:02] | Yeah. Just like beyond amazing. | 没错 美的不得了 |
[35:09] | What about Japan? | 日本呢 |
[35:10] | I’ve always wanted to check it out. | 我一直想去看看 |
[35:12] | – Are you kidding me? – Mmm-mmm. | -你在开玩笑吗 -不 |
[35:14] | It’s like my number one place, like… | 日本是我的首选… |
[35:16] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -没错 |
[35:17] | We gotta go. | 那我们得去 |
[35:19] | How long do you think it would take to sail there? | 你觉得要多久才能航行到那里 |
[35:21] | – Forever. But does it matter? – No. | -很久很久 但又有什么关系呢 -对 |
[35:23] | No. God, I just want to go everywhere with you. | 不 我想和你走遍天涯海角 |
[35:25] | Then everywhere we will go. | 那我们就走遍天涯海角 |
[35:27] | Richard! Richard! | 理查德 理查德 |
[35:29] | Richard! | 理查德 |
[35:31] | What? Tally-ho! | 不是吧 |
[35:35] | Where the hell have you been hiding? | 你都藏哪里去了 |
[35:36] | How are you, mate? | 你好吗 伙计 |
[35:38] | Oh, just everywhere. | 到处逛逛 |
[35:40] | Good to see you, Richard. | 很高兴见到你 理查德 |
[35:41] | I nearly rang the bloody coast guard. | 我差点就给海岸警卫队打电话了 |
[35:43] | Sorry. Sorry, this is… This is Tami. Tami. | 抱歉 抱歉 这是…这是塔米 塔米 |
[35:47] | – Hi. – Christine. | -你好 -克里斯汀 |
[35:48] | – Christine. Peter. – Nice to meet you. | -克里斯汀 彼得 -很高兴见到你 |
[35:49] | – Hi, my pleasure. – Same. | -幸会 -我也是 |
[35:51] | Tami. Yeah, well… How have you guys been? | 塔米 你们怎么样 |
[35:52] | – Oh, really good. – Great. | -很好 -好极了 |
[35:54] | We were just off for a coffee, do you want to join us? | 我们正要去喝咖啡 你们想一起来吗 |
[35:57] | I’m glad we bumped into you, Richard, because… | 很高兴遇见你 理查德 因为… |
[36:00] | Well, there’s something we’d like | 我们有事 |
[36:01] | to talk to you about, actually. | 要跟你说 |
[36:02] | The thing is, Richard, | 是这样 理查德 |
[36:03] | we’ve got to go back to London rather suddenly, | 我们突然要回伦敦 |
[36:04] | and we wanted to ask if you’d be interested in… | 我们想问问你有没有兴趣… |
[36:07] | Yeah, we’ve been trying to find someone, | 我们想找个人 |
[36:08] | and I don’t know if you’d be keen, but… | 我不知道你有没有兴趣 不过… |
[36:11] | How’d you like to sail the Hazana | 你愿意帮我们把哈扎娜号 |
[36:13] | back to California for us? | 驶回加州吗 |
[36:17] | We can pay $10,000 | 我们可以付你一万美金 |
[36:19] | plus a first-class ticket return. | 外加头等舱回程机票 |
[36:22] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[36:24] | You’re… You’re joking, right? | 你们…你们在开玩笑吧 |
[36:27] | – No, mate. – No. | -没有 伙计 -没有 |
[36:29] | What do you say? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[36:32] | Where… Where in California? | 哪里…加州什么地方 |
[36:34] | San Diego. | 圣地亚哥 |
[36:40] | Uh… I don’t mean | 我不是有意 |
[36:43] | to look a gift horse in the mouth here, | 还挑三拣四 |
[36:45] | but is there any possibility of making it two tickets back? | 但是有没有可能给两张回程机票 |
[36:53] | Done and done. | 当然没问题 |
[36:55] | Done and done. Brilliant! Wow. That is… | 当然没问题 太好了 这… |
[37:00] | When do you leave? | 你们什么时候走 |
[37:01] | Well, we’re hoping to get out no later than next week. | 我们希望下周之前出发 |
[37:04] | And the thing is, we don’t want to press you, | 是这样 我们不想给你压力 |
[37:06] | but it would be great if you could | 但如果你能告诉我们 |
[37:07] | let us know when you could set sail. | 你什么时候能起航就更好了 |
[37:09] | Mmm-hmm. Yeah, we can do that. | 好 这个没问题 |
[37:11] | – Great. – We can, um, | -太好了 -我们可以 |
[37:14] | mull it over. | 考虑一下 |
[37:31] | Are you sure you want to put me in charge | 你确定要让我负责 |
[37:33] | of these numbers? | 这些数字吗 |
[37:35] | I’m shit at math. | 我的数学很烂 |
[37:39] | You can do anything you put your mind to. | 只要你用心 什么都能做 |
[37:45] | Mom used to tell me the same thing. | 妈妈也跟我说过同样的话 |
[37:48] | And then she would say that my mind was too strong. | 然后她会说 我太倔强了 |
[37:54] | Probably should have just been more like her, huh? | 也许应该更像她一样 |
[37:59] | Have kids by now. Live in the suburbs somewhere. | 现在有了孩子 住在某处郊区 |
[38:03] | Well, I’d still be in the Naval Academy | 如果我听了爸爸的话 |
[38:05] | if I’d listened to me dad. | 我肯定还在海军学院 |
[38:10] | But I decided to live my own life. | 但是我决定过自己的生活 |
[38:28] | We’re… | 我们… |
[38:30] | We’re so far north! | 我们往北飘了很远 |
[38:34] | Well, we are drifting. | 我们在漂流 |
[38:36] | How far? | 多远 |
[38:38] | Way further than I thought. | 比我想象中远很多 |
[38:42] | What’s the latitude? | 纬度是多少 |
[38:45] | Eighteen degrees north. | 北纬18度 |
[38:55] | That’s like a fifteen hundred square mile search area… | 大概是1500平方英里的搜索区域 |
[39:05] | We’re gonna die out here. | 我们要死在这里了 |
[39:16] | We’re not on any flight paths, | 我们没有在任何飞行航线上 |
[39:19] | there’s no shipping lanes… | 也没有任何航运航线… |
[39:23] | Tami… | 塔米… |
[39:25] | No one knows we’re here. | 没人知道我们在这里 |
[39:29] | We’ll be fine. | 我们不会有事的 |
[40:11] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[40:13] | I don’t want to feel like | 我不想觉得 |
[40:14] | I’m following you on your adventures. | 我在跟着你去探险 |
[40:20] | I get that it’s a really cool opportunity, | 我觉得这真的是很棒的机会 |
[40:27] | but I’m not really looking to go home yet. | 但我真的还没想回家 |
[40:32] | It’s not the direction I wanna go in, | 那不是我想去的方向 |
[40:35] | and if that’s what you want, then… | 如果你想去的话 那… |
[40:43] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:51] | I’m not going. | 我不去 |
[40:52] | I’m not asking you to do that. | 我没让你那样做 |
[40:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:58] | I sailed half the world to find you. | 我航行了半个世界才找到你 |
[41:03] | I’m not just letting that go. | 我不会放手的 |
[41:15] | What? | 怎么了 |
[41:24] | Well, can I see this big bad boat? | 我能看看这个大家伙吗 |
[41:40] | The boat’s fifty-five feet… | 这艘船55英尺 |
[41:44] | Fourteen seconds… | 14秒 |
[41:47] | Means we’re going about two… two-and-a-half knots. | 也就是说我们的速度大概是…2.5节 |
[41:53] | We could hit San Diego in twenty-five days. | 我们本可以25天抵达圣地亚哥 |
[41:58] | But then with these headwinds, it could take months… | 但是因为逆风 可能要几个月… |
[42:01] | Well, what if we don’t sail to San Diego? | 要是我们去的不是圣地亚哥呢 |
[42:05] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[42:08] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[42:10] | what if we hang left and we go to Hawaii? | 如果我们偏左走 去夏威夷呢 |
[42:13] | Like navigators did back in the day. | 就像过去的航海家一样 |
[42:17] | Yeah, but most of those sailors didn’t make it, Tam. | 没错 但是绝大多数水手都没能成功 塔米 |
[42:20] | If you miss Hawaii… | 如果错过了夏威夷… |
[42:21] | I know, there’s nothing till Japan. | 我知道 在抵达日本之前 什么都没有 |
[42:24] | It’s like a two thousand mile shot at a moving target. | 这就好像在射两千英里外的移动靶 |
[42:30] | If we miss Hawaii, we die. | 如果我们错过夏威夷就死定了 |
[42:32] | We’d be adding five hundred miles. | 那样将增加五百英里的航程 |
[42:35] | Yeah, but the current and the wind would be behind us. | 但那样我们会顺风顺水航行 |
[42:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[42:44] | Take a left on the nineteenth… | 左转19度… |
[42:51] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[43:26] | The moment we hit the dock, I cried out, | 我们达到码头的那一刻 我哭出来了 |
[43:28] | “God, I’m glad to be back in Rangiroa!” | “天啊 回到伦吉拉环真高兴” |
[43:31] | There’s a fellow nearby, | 有个朋友在附近 |
[43:32] | he looks to his wife and he says to us, | 他看着他的妻子然后对我们说 |
[43:34] | “You’re not in Rangiroa…” | “你们不是在伦吉拉环…” |
[43:36] | – “You’re in Apataki.” – No. | -“你们在阿帕塔基” -不 |
[43:38] | How? That’s like 100 miles away! | 怎么会 好像相隔一百英里 |
[43:40] | Yeah, no shit. | 谁说不是 |
[43:42] | The longest sail of my life, Richard. | 那是我这一生中最长的航行 理查德 |
[43:44] | Sorry about that, darling. | 抱歉 亲爱的 |
[43:47] | Well, cheers, everyone. | 大家干杯 |
[43:48] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[43:50] | What’s the, uh… What’s the rush back to London, | 你们为什么这么着急回伦敦 |
[43:52] | – if you don’t mind me asking? – Ah. | -如果你们不介意我问的话 -这个啊 |
[43:54] | Well, it’s Christine’s father, he’s not well. | 是因为克里斯汀的父亲 他不太好 |
[43:58] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[44:01] | Will he be okay? | 他会没事吧 |
[44:03] | He’s ninety-four. | 他94岁了 |
[44:04] | It’s a good innings. | 很长寿了 |
[44:06] | You’d be a life-saver, Richard. | 你算是救命恩人了 理查德 |
[44:16] | This is beautiful. | 太美了 |
[44:18] | Oh, Richard. We’re out of ginger beer… | 理查德 我们的姜汁啤酒喝完了… |
[44:20] | We’re just gonna go and grab some from the clubhouse. Okay? | 我们准备去会所买一些回来 |
[44:23] | Make yourselves at home. We’ll be back in a while. | 请自便 我们马上回来 |
[44:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[44:32] | So, what do you think of the big bad boat then? | 你觉得这个大家伙怎么样 |
[44:36] | I think four thousand miles is insane… | 我觉得四千英里太疯狂了… |
[44:40] | Yeah, but | 不过 |
[44:42] | in a month we’d make enough to fund | 奋斗一个月的钱 |
[44:45] | an entire year traveling together. | 就够我们旅行一整年了 |
[44:47] | – Oh, a year? – Ah. | -一年吗 -嗯 |
[44:49] | Who said anything about a year? | 说谁要跟你在一起一年了 |
[44:52] | Why are you trying to get rid of me? | 你为什么想逃避我 |
[44:56] | Why are you trying to have sex with me? | 你为什么想跟我上床 |
[44:59] | Why not? Here? | 为什么不呢 这里行吗 |
[45:03] | I mean, it’s our boat now, so why not? | 现在是我们的船了 为什么不呢 |
[45:07] | So you’re in? | 所以你答应了吗 |
[45:10] | Just for those first-class plane tickets. | 只是为了头等舱机票 |
[45:20] | – Later, you dirty old man. – Come on. | -晚点吧 你这个老色鬼 -拜托 |
[45:32] | Dear Mum, sorry it’s been a while. | 亲爱的妈妈 抱歉很久没联系了 |
[45:36] | I wanted to let you know that I am going to be coming home. | 我想告诉你 我要回家了 |
[45:42] | I got this job sailing this gorgeous yacht | 我得到了一份工作 驾驶一艘豪华游艇 |
[45:44] | from down here back to San Diego. | 从这里回到圣地亚哥 |
[45:53] | It’s about a thirty-day crossing, | 大约需要三十天 |
[45:55] | so hopefully we’ll get there right before Halloween. | 希望我们能在万圣节之前抵达那里 |
[45:59] | Come on, come on, come on. | 拜托 拜托 拜托 |
[46:01] | It looks like we have a quarter tank of water! | 好像我们还有四分之一水箱的水 |
[46:09] | I really hope you’re in town | 我真的希望你在镇上 |
[46:11] | because I’m going to be bringing | 因为我会带去 |
[46:13] | my new boyfriend. | 我的新男朋友 |
[46:18] | His name is Richard. | 他叫理查德 |
[46:19] | He’s a little bit older. Uh, he’s from England. | 他比我大一点 他来自英格兰 |
[46:23] | We’ve only been together a few months now, | 我们在一起才几个月 |
[46:26] | but, I don’t know, I really feel like he’s the one. | 但是 怎么说呢 我真的觉得他就是我要找的人 |
[46:30] | Bon voyage, lovers. | 一路顺风 小情侣 |
[46:32] | I guess we’ll find out | 我觉得在我们一起 |
[46:34] | after crossing the Pacific together. | 穿越太平洋之后 就会见分晓了 |
[46:37] | Anyway, | 总之 |
[46:40] | I can’t wait to see you and Gram and Grandpa. | 我等不及见到你 爷爷和奶奶了 |
[46:42] | Dad, if he’s around. | 还有爸爸 如果他在的话 |
[46:44] | I’ll see you soon. I love you so much. | 很快就能见到你们了 很爱你们 |
[46:48] | That’s it. | 是这样 |
[46:50] | We’ve eaten all the fresh stuff. | 我们已经吃光了所有新鲜食物 |
[46:55] | Ouch. | 好疼 |
[46:57] | Is this it? | 都在这里了吗 |
[46:59] | Yeah. It’s everything I could salvage. | 没错 这是我能找到的所有能吃的了 |
[47:03] | Here. You need to drink this. | 这个 你得喝这个 |
[47:09] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[47:27] | Okay, close your eyes. | 好的 闭上眼睛 |
[47:30] | Are you ready to love me even more? | 你准备更爱我了吗 |
[47:35] | Look. Open your eyes. | 看 睁开眼 |
[47:38] | Is that peanut butter? | 这是花生酱吗 |
[47:45] | Do you want a hand? | 想要帮忙吗 |
[47:47] | No. I got it. | 不用 我可以 |
[47:57] | How much do you love me right now? | 你现在有多爱我 |
[48:03] | – Is it good? – Mmm. | -好吃吗 -嗯 |
[48:06] | It’s so good. | 太好吃了 |
[48:16] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[48:23] | So what do you think of that? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[48:25] | – Huh? – It’s so red. | -嗯 -真红啊 |
[48:28] | – Come on. – What? | -拜托 -怎么 |
[48:29] | What, is that how you’d describe | 这就是你描述 |
[48:31] | a painting by Monet? Red? | 莫奈画的方式吗 红色 |
[48:33] | – If it was red, I would. – Red. | -如果是红色的话 我会 -红色 |
[48:34] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[48:36] | No. No. That sunset’s not red. | 不 不 这日落不是红色 |
[48:38] | That sunset is beet-dyed pomegranate. | 这个日落是染了甜菜色的石榴 |
[48:47] | Ladies and gentlemen, Bob Ross. | 女士们先生们 鲍勃·罗斯 |
[48:51] | Can you see… I say it’s kind of got a beety… | 你看到没有 确实有点甜菜… |
[48:52] | It’s definitely red. | 绝对是红色 |
[48:54] | No, no, no. With a hit | 不不不 有一点 |
[48:55] | of mandarin and flax | 橙黄色和亚麻色 |
[48:57] | and the faintest hint of carnelian. | 还有点微弱的玛瑙色 |
[49:00] | Red. | 红色 |
[49:02] | Red sky at night. | 夜晚的红色天幕 |
[49:04] | Sailor’s delight. | 水手的快乐 |
[49:07] | Who the hell is Bob Ross, anyway? | 不过鲍勃·罗斯到底是谁 |
[49:10] | You don’t know who Bob Ross is? | 你不认识鲍勃·罗斯吗 |
[49:13] | Should I? | 我应该认识吗 |
[49:14] | He’s like the master of kitsch. | 他是庸俗艺术大师 |
[49:16] | Uh, he’s like a modern-day Monet. | 他就像是现代莫奈 |
[49:18] | You would love him. | 你肯定会喜欢他的 |
[49:21] | Wait a second… | 等一下… |
[49:25] | Wait, let me see you. Wait… | 等等 让我看看你 等等… |
[49:29] | Your cheeks, they’re going to… | 你的脸变得… |
[49:30] | Let me guess, they’re red? | 让我猜猜 是红色的吗 |
[49:31] | No, no. It’s definitely not red. | 不不 绝对不是红色 |
[49:33] | More like, um, a sizzling salmon ketchup. | 更像是铁板三文鱼酱 |
[49:49] | Tam? | 塔米 |
[49:51] | What is it? | 数据多少 |
[49:54] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[50:02] | We’re off sixty miles. | 我们偏了六十英里 |
[50:06] | And we lost a degree of latitude. | 纬度上我们偏了一度 |
[50:08] | We… How? | 我们…怎么会 |
[50:10] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[50:12] | Maybe the clock’s not working? | 也许手表坏了 |
[50:14] | Or I messed up the math or something? | 或者我计算错了之类的 |
[50:18] | We’re over eighteen hundred miles from Hawaii. | 我们离夏威夷还有1800多英里 |
[50:21] | Fricking rudder’s not helping. | 该死的船舵没什么用 |
[50:23] | It’s making it impossible to stay on course. | 靠它让船保持在航线上根本不可能 |
[50:39] | Oi, no, no, no. We need to ration now. | 不不不 我们得定量分配食品 |
[50:40] | Okay, you wanna starve to death? | 你想饿死吗 |
[50:42] | You wanna be a victim, be my guest. | 你想成为受害者 请便 |
[50:43] | You make it sound like it’s a choice. | 你说的好像这是个选择 |
[50:45] | – It is a choice, Tam. – It’s not a choice! | -这是选择 塔米 -这不是选择 |
[50:50] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[51:05] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[51:54] | It has a jib caught on it. | 船头三角帆卡在里面了 |
[51:56] | I can’t get it off. | 我弄不下来 |
[51:57] | Maybe it’ll have to just trail. | 那就只能拖着了 |
[51:59] | And create all that drag? | 然后让它拖慢我们吗 |
[53:16] | – Babe? – How is it? | -宝贝 -怎么样 |
[53:19] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[54:35] | Is everything okay down there? | 下面都还好吗 |
[54:37] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[54:43] | We’re running low on water. | 我们的饮用水不多了 |
[54:48] | Seven cans of sardines. | 七听沙丁鱼罐头 |
[54:54] | Nine cans… | 九听 |
[54:57] | of God knows what. | 天知道什么东西 |
[55:01] | Let’s pray for peaches. | 祈祷是桃子罐头吧 |
[55:03] | Fortunately, I think it’s gonna be beans. | 幸运的是 我觉得是豆子 |
[55:08] | Three cans of Spam. | 三听午餐肉罐头 |
[55:18] | Thank God, the bloody hot sauce didn’t break though. | 谢天谢地 辣酱罐没破 |
[55:21] | This isn’t gonna last us a week. | 这些吃不了一星期 |
[55:23] | Well… | 那么 |
[55:27] | We can supplement with protein. | 我们可以补充蛋白质 |
[55:32] | I’m not doing that. | 我做不到 |
[55:33] | – I’m not gonna kill any fish. – Why not? | -我不会杀鱼的 -为什么 |
[55:35] | ‘Cause I’m not gonna make something suffer. | 因为我不想再制造痛苦了 |
[55:37] | That food’s not gonna last us till Hawaii. | 这些食物不足以让我们撑到夏威夷 |
[55:39] | I know it’s not. | 我知道 |
[55:43] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[55:47] | My ribs are broken, | 我的肋骨断了 |
[55:49] | my leg is shattered. | 腿也断了 |
[55:53] | I’m dead weight. | 我是个累赘 |
[56:24] | Just relax. | 放轻松点 |
[56:26] | Easy for you to say. | 你说起来倒是容易 |
[56:28] | All right, well, remember it could be worse. | 好吧 要记住不这样做会更糟 |
[56:32] | Could die of hunger. | 我们会饿死 |
[56:59] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[57:01] | It’s too hard. | 太难了 |
[57:07] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[57:13] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[58:13] | What you got hiding in here? | 你们在这里藏了什么 |
[58:27] | What? | 什么 |
[58:37] | No way. We’ve struck gold. | 天啊 挖到宝了 |
[58:44] | Are you kidding me right now? | 是在逗我吗 |
[58:50] | We’re gonna have a party! | 我们要开趴庆祝了 |
[58:55] | A little touch of humanity… | 感受到一点做人的感觉 |
[59:27] | Well, I turn around to look at you | 我转过身看你 |
[59:32] | Light a cigarette | 点起一支烟 |
[59:37] | I wish I had the guts to bum one | 多希望我能鼓起勇气向你要一支 |
[59:42] | You don’t know me yet | 你还不认识我 |
[59:45] | And I hope that I don’t fall in love with you | 多希望我没有爱上你 |
[59:54] | ‘Cause falling in love just makes me blue | 因为陷入爱情会让我难过 |
[59:59] | Well, the music plays | 音乐继续 |
[1:00:03] | And you display your heart for me to see | 你把你的心给我看 |
[1:00:11] | I wish you’d never met me… | 我希望你从来没遇到我 |
[1:00:17] | So you wouldn’t be in this mess. | 这样你就不会陷入困境 |
[1:00:24] | But I wouldn’t have us to remember. | 但我就不会有我们的记忆 |
[1:00:30] | I wouldn’t trade this for anything. | 我不想拿任何东西来交换 |
[1:00:43] | ‘Cause falling in love | 因为陷入爱情 |
[1:00:47] | Just makes me blue | 会让我难过 |
[1:00:51] | I had a beer and now I hear | 我喝了一杯啤酒 我听到 |
[1:00:56] | You calling out for me | 你在呼喊我 |
[1:01:02] | Well, I think that I just | 我觉得 |
[1:01:08] | Fell in love with you | 我爱上了你 |
[1:01:18] | Come on. | 献丑了 |
[1:01:19] | Hey, babe, can I ask you something? | 宝贝 我能问你一件事吗 |
[1:01:23] | Sure. | 问吧 |
[1:01:25] | How did your mum die? | 你妈妈是怎么去世的 |
[1:01:29] | Uh, you really want to know? | 你真的想知道吗 |
[1:01:31] | You don’t have to tell me. | 你不用非得告诉我 |
[1:01:33] | Just… Curious. | 只是…有点好奇 |
[1:01:36] | When I was seven, she hung herself. | 我七岁那年 她自缢了 |
[1:01:40] | What? | 什么 |
[1:01:41] | Yeah, it… It’s fine. | 就是那样 没事 |
[1:01:43] | It’s… | 已经… |
[1:01:46] | It’s years ago now. So… | 已经是很多年前的事了 |
[1:01:48] | Wow, I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:01:52] | But, Christ, the first person in your life | 但是 我们人生中第一个 |
[1:01:54] | who dies is supposed to be old, you know? | 离开的人本该是个长者 |
[1:01:56] | Not your bloody mother. | 而不是妈妈 |
[1:02:02] | Uh, I think what I’ve done | 我想这么多年来 |
[1:02:04] | over the years is just sort of… | 我做的就是 |
[1:02:07] | Sort of internalized. | 让它成为我的一部分 |
[1:02:10] | What? Internalized what? | 什么 让什么成为你的一部分 |
[1:02:12] | Her voice, I guess. | 我想是她的声音 |
[1:02:16] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[1:02:17] | Like, in my mind, I still… | 在我的脑海中 我就像 |
[1:02:20] | I still ask her to take a look at things. | 还能时常问问她的意见 |
[1:02:24] | And still listen to her tell me | 还能听她告诉我 |
[1:02:26] | if something is right or wrong, or… | 这件事是对还是错 或者… |
[1:02:29] | What is she saying now? | 她现在说了什么 |
[1:02:37] | “So it’s true what they say, innit? | 这么说他们说得对 对吗 |
[1:02:39] | “All men really do wanna marry their mums.” | 每个男人都想娶自己的妈妈 |
[1:02:48] | Oh, fuck, did I just ask you to marry me | 操 我是用我死去妈妈的口吻 |
[1:02:50] | in the voice of my dead mother? | 向你求了婚吗 |
[1:02:53] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[1:02:59] | Okay, let me… | 好吧 让我 |
[1:03:01] | Let me try that one more time. | 让我再试一次 |
[1:03:13] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:03:17] | And I know that I wanna be with you forever. | 我知道我想永远与你在一起 |
[1:03:24] | So, uh… | 所以 |
[1:03:28] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[1:03:33] | Will you please marry me? | 请你嫁给我好吗 |
[1:03:36] | You’re not supposed to say “Please.” | 你不用说”请”字 |
[1:03:39] | You make it sound like it’s a favor. | 听起来像是要我帮忙似的 |
[1:03:42] | Right. Uh… Okay. | 好吧 好的 |
[1:03:43] | But yes, yes. | 不过我答应 我愿意 |
[1:03:45] | – Should I… – Of course. | -我可以… -当然可以 |
[1:03:51] | Sorry. I must have made it too small. | 抱歉 我做得太小了 |
[1:03:53] | – Is that… Is that all right? – Did you make this? | -没关系吧 还行吧 -是你亲手做的吗 |
[1:03:55] | Yes, well… | 是的 |
[1:03:56] | But I promise when we get back to the States, | 不过我保证等我们回国 |
[1:03:59] | we can get you a real one. | 我们一起去挑个真的戒指 |
[1:04:01] | No. | 不用 |
[1:04:05] | It’s perfect. | 已经很完美了 |
[1:04:33] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 天哪 天哪 |
[1:04:39] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[1:04:49] | I’m right here! | 我在这儿 |
[1:04:52] | Stop! Hello! | 不要 有人吗 |
[1:04:55] | No. No… | 不 不 |
[1:04:57] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[1:05:09] | No, no, no… | 不不不 |
[1:05:12] | How could you not see us? We’re right here! | 你怎么会看不到我们呢 我们就在这儿 |
[1:05:16] | We’re right here! | 我们在这儿 |
[1:05:20] | Where did you go? | 你要去哪儿 |
[1:05:24] | Where did you go? | 你要去哪里 |
[1:05:28] | I’m hallucinating? | 是我产生幻觉了吗 |
[1:05:31] | Am I hallucinating? | 是我产生幻觉了吗 |
[1:05:34] | Oh, my God, we’re gonna die out here! | 天哪 我们要死在这儿了 |
[1:05:36] | We’re gonna die out here! | 我们要死在这里了 |
[1:05:41] | We might. | 也许会 |
[1:05:43] | You’re not supposed to say that! | 你不该这么说 |
[1:05:47] | You’d rather I lied to you? | 你宁愿我骗你吗 |
[1:05:48] | Yes, please lie to me. | 对 求你骗骗我吧 |
[1:05:50] | Just tell me it’s gonna be okay. | 告诉我一切都会没事的 |
[1:05:53] | Tell me that this is real. | 告诉我这是真的 |
[1:05:56] | What does that even mean? | 这有什么意义呢 |
[1:06:06] | We’re probably dead already. | 我们很有可能已经死了 |
[1:06:10] | Exhausted… Dehydrated… | 我们精疲力尽 脱水 |
[1:06:14] | Delirious, uh… | 精神错乱 |
[1:06:19] | Yeah. But you’re not dead. | 对 但你还没死 |
[1:07:02] | Okay. Wake up. | 醒一醒 |
[1:07:05] | Baby, you’ve got to drink some water. Open. | 宝贝 你得喝点水 张嘴 |
[1:07:12] | More. One more. | 再喝点 再喝一口 |
[1:07:15] | Come on. | 来 |
[1:07:18] | You have to eat something too. | 你还得吃点东西 |
[1:07:20] | It’s more important you have it. | 你更重要 你吃 |
[1:07:22] | There’s plenty for me. | 我还有很多剩下的 |
[1:07:25] | Open. | 张嘴 |
[1:07:28] | Dammit, take a bite. | 咬一口 |
[1:07:30] | You have to eat something. | 你得吃东西 |
[1:07:39] | You let me sleep through the night again? | 你让我睡了一夜 |
[1:07:42] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:07:44] | And another night. | 又过了一夜 |
[1:07:47] | And another day. | 还有一个白天 |
[1:07:52] | Just wake me up when we get to Hawaii. | 等我们到夏威夷再叫醒我 |
[1:07:55] | Guess what? | 猜猜怎么着 |
[1:07:56] | We only have 690 miles to go. | 我们离夏威夷只有690英里了 |
[1:08:00] | Only? | “只有” |
[1:08:03] | Yeah, only, baby. | 对 “只有” 宝贝 |
[1:08:07] | No, no. Stay awake. Look at me. | 不 不 保持清醒 看着我 |
[1:08:11] | Look… Look, look, look… | 看 看 看我 |
[1:08:15] | I’m the… | 我是 |
[1:08:19] | I’m the one who crosses the horizon. | 我是穿越海平线的人 |
[1:08:25] | I’m a real sailor! | 我是个真正的水手 |
[1:08:44] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[1:08:46] | Babe, you’ve got to come see this! | 宝贝 你得看看这个 |
[1:08:55] | Is that a land bird? | 这是只陆鸟吗 |
[1:08:57] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[1:08:58] | What’s it doing this far from shore? | 它怎么在离岸这么远的地方 |
[1:09:01] | I don’t know. The wind must have blown her in. | 我不知道 应该是被风带过来的 |
[1:09:03] | All the way from land? | 从陆地上过来的吗 |
[1:09:05] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[1:09:09] | It’s remarkable, right? | 真不可思议 |
[1:09:19] | Should we be worried? | 我们该担心吗 |
[1:09:24] | Hey, take the wheel, I’ve just got to check this. | 把好舵 我去看一下 |
[1:09:31] | A warning to those in the Pacific. | 向太平洋航行船只发布警告 |
[1:09:32] | High winds and expected rainfall | 大风和预期降雨已发生变化 |
[1:09:34] | are now changed to a tropical depression | 中美洲已经形成 |
[1:09:36] | forming off Central America, | 热带低压气旋 |
[1:09:37] | and is now classified as a Class 4. | 目前等级为4级 |
[1:09:40] | It’s moving quickly and increasing in strength, | 气旋正在快速移动并增强 |
[1:09:42] | currently at 12 degrees north and 107 degrees | 当前位置于北纬12度 西经107度 |
[1:09:45] | and moving west at 12 knots. | 以12节的速度向西推进 |
[1:09:47] | Babe, that’s not good… | 宝贝 情况不妙 |
[1:09:48] | And a repeat, for those of you just tuning in. | 为刚切进来的听众重复一遍 |
[1:09:51] | – Babe? – Just one sec, please. | -宝贝 -稍等一下 |
[1:09:56] | Right, so we’re at 11 north and 123 west. | 我们现在在北纬11度 西经123度 |
[1:10:00] | That’s well over 1,000 miles away from the center of the storm. | 离风暴中心还有超过1000英里的距离 |
[1:10:03] | It should die out before it reaches us, but… | 在到达我们所在位置之前应该就会停止 不过… |
[1:10:07] | We have to watch this one. | 我们还是得盯着 |
[1:10:09] | What if we just alter our course? | 何不改变航线 |
[1:10:12] | We cut north, give the storm a wider berth. | 往北走 给风暴留出更大的空间 |
[1:10:14] | What do you think of that? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[1:10:22] | You’re right, let’s do it. | 你说得对 就这么办 |
[1:10:26] | We need to make sure everything is secure. | 我们得保证一切部件都安全 |
[1:10:28] | Yeah, we need to tack first. | 对 我们得先抢风行驶 |
[1:10:30] | All right, let’s tack. | 好 抢风行驶 |
[1:10:45] | – All right, lock it up. – Yep. | -好了 锁住方向 -好 |
[1:10:47] | We don’t want any stuff flying around | 万一风暴袭来 我们可不想 |
[1:10:48] | in case the storm hits. | 让东西乱飞 |
[1:11:00] | Hey, I’ll get that. | 我来弄 |
[1:11:18] | Look at that. Wake up. | 你看 快醒醒 |
[1:11:21] | What do you make of that? | 你说这是什么颜色 |
[1:11:26] | It’s pink absinthe. | 粉红色的苦艾酒 |
[1:11:33] | And bloody marigolds in Hawaiian reduction. | 还有夏威夷的金盏花的颜色 |
[1:11:38] | It’s red. | 是红色 |
[1:11:39] | Did you just say “Red”? | 你刚刚是说了”红色”吗 |
[1:11:42] | You coming round to my side? | 你也跟我一样了 |
[1:11:44] | Tami, it’s red. | 塔米 是红色的 |
[1:11:47] | It is. Finally. | 是啊 你终于承认了 |
[1:11:51] | It’s red. It’s red… | 天是红色的 红色 |
[1:11:53] | Red sky in the morning… | 早上的红色天空 |
[1:11:58] | Sailors take warning… | 水手得到了警示 |
[1:12:02] | Another fricking storm? | 又一个该死的风暴吗 |
[1:12:32] | Hey, babe. | 宝贝 |
[1:12:35] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[1:12:36] | Oh, Christ, you’re burning up. | 老天 你在发烧 |
[1:12:40] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[1:12:42] | I’m gonna build a shelter for the storm. | 我会搭个棚迎接风暴 |
[1:12:47] | Okay? Okay. | 好吗 好了 |
[1:13:06] | Let the sheet go! | 放开拉帆绳 |
[1:13:10] | What? | 什么 |
[1:13:11] | Let the sheet off now! | 放开拉帆绳 |
[1:13:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:13:39] | Help! Take the halyard off! | 帮把手 松开帆绳 |
[1:13:49] | It’s released! | 松开了 |
[1:13:51] | Help me! | 来帮我 |
[1:14:05] | It was just a squall. | 只是场狂飑 |
[1:14:08] | It’s amazing, isn’t it? | 很不可思议 不是吗 |
[1:14:10] | How just a little sheet can make | 薄薄的一张布就能 |
[1:14:11] | the whole world feel like it disappears? | 让人感觉与世界隔离了 |
[1:14:16] | Do you see? | 你看到了吗 |
[1:14:23] | When I was little, | 我小的时候 |
[1:14:25] | my dad used to come visit at my grandparents’ house. | 我爸爸过去经常来我外公外婆家 |
[1:14:30] | We never knew when he was coming, | 我们从来不知道他什么时候会来 |
[1:14:32] | he would just show up. | 他就这么出现了 |
[1:14:34] | When he arrived, I would get so excited | 他来的时候 我总是非常兴奋 |
[1:14:37] | because he was my favorite person | 因为他是我在这世上 |
[1:14:39] | in the whole world. | 最喜欢的人 |
[1:14:42] | He would take me surfing and get me ice cream and… | 他会带我去冲浪 给我买冰淇淋 然而… |
[1:14:51] | The next morning, he would always be gone. | 第二天早上 他就不见了 |
[1:14:53] | We never knew where he was going, | 我们从来不知道他去了哪儿 |
[1:14:54] | he would just disappear. | 他就这么消失了 |
[1:14:59] | And then starting when I was about ten, | 后来等我大概十岁之后 |
[1:15:05] | my grandparents stopped letting him in | 就算他来 外公外婆 |
[1:15:07] | when he would show up. | 也不放他进门了 |
[1:15:09] | And he would just fly into a rage. | 他就会变得狂怒 |
[1:15:13] | Screaming and shouting and… | 大喊大叫 |
[1:15:17] | I heard a lot of things | 我听了无数 |
[1:15:19] | that most young girls never have to hear. | 一般小女孩永远不会听到的话 |
[1:15:28] | But when it was happening, | 但那个时候 |
[1:15:31] | I would go into the bathroom, | 我都会躲到厕所里 |
[1:15:34] | I would lock the door and get in the bathtub, | 锁上门 坐进浴缸里 |
[1:15:37] | and I’d put a blanket over the shower rod, | 在淋浴杆下面放一个桶 |
[1:15:42] | and I’d pretend like | 我假装自己 |
[1:15:44] | I was anywhere else in the whole world. | 在世界的另一个角落 |
[1:15:53] | We could do that right now. | 我们现在也可以这样 |
[1:15:57] | We could pretend we were somewhere else. | 我们可以假装在别的地方 |
[1:16:04] | Hurricane Raymond | 飓风雷蒙德 |
[1:16:05] | is now classified as a Category 4… | 现已被列为第4类… |
[1:16:07] | Mayday! Mayday! | 求救 求救 |
[1:16:09] | This is the sailing yacht Hazana. Do you copy? | 这里是风帆游艇哈扎娜 收到吗 |
[1:16:11] | We need to head southwest! | 我们得往西南方向去 |
[1:16:13] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[1:16:15] | If we can’t get above it, maybe we can sneak below it! | 如果我们不能到风暴的上头 也许可以从下面过去 |
[1:16:20] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[1:16:22] | Nothing. Just… | 没什么 你去 |
[1:16:25] | Just get the EPIRBs. | 打开紧急位置指示无线电信标 |
[1:17:00] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:17:28] | Do you want me to go? | 要我去弄吗 |
[1:17:31] | I got it! | 我来吧 |
[1:17:32] | Be careful! | 小心点 |
[1:18:33] | Hold on! Hold on! | 稳住 稳住 |
[1:18:36] | – I’ve got you! – Richard! Richard! | -抓好了 -理查德 理查德 |
[1:18:38] | It’s all right! It’s all right. | 没事的 没事的 |
[1:18:44] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:18:45] | Yeah. Yeah. | 没事 |
[1:18:47] | I thought I’d lost you there for a minute. | 有那么一会儿我差点以为要失去你了 |
[1:18:49] | You’re not gonna lose me. | 你不会失去我的 |
[1:18:52] | Now, get below. It’s safer. | 下去 下面更安全 |
[1:18:54] | I’m not going down without you! | 你不跟我一起我就不下去 |
[1:18:56] | We could roll! | 船会翻的 |
[1:18:58] | The boat will right itself. Get below! | 船不会有事的 下去吧 |
[1:19:01] | I’m not leaving you! | 我不要离开你 |
[1:19:02] | Get below now! | 快下去 |
[1:19:07] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[1:19:09] | Tam, get in now! | 塔米 快进去 |
[1:19:11] | You need to get in. Go! | 快点进去 快 |
[1:19:15] | Here… Here… Put your safety harness on! | 来 来 系上安全带 |
[1:20:15] | Tam… | 塔米 |
[1:20:22] | Tami… | 塔米 |
[1:20:25] | Get up. | 醒醒 |
[1:20:31] | Now. | 快点 |
[1:20:35] | Richard… | 理查德 |
[1:20:43] | I’m gonna let you go now. | 我得放开你了 |
[1:21:01] | I’ll love you forever. | 我永远爱你 |
[1:22:10] | And after a few days, there’s the hallucinations. | 几天后 就会出现幻觉 |
[1:22:27] | Are you ready to love me even more? | 你准备好更爱我了吗 |
[1:22:41] | If I hadn’t met you, | 如果我没有遇见你 |
[1:22:43] | then I wouldn’t have us to remember. | 那我就不会有我们的记忆 |
[1:22:48] | I wouldn’t trade this for anything. | 我不想拿任何东西来交换 |
[1:23:07] | I have to do this on my own now. | 我得一个人走下去了 |
[1:24:35] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[1:24:42] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿做什么 |
[1:24:46] | Where did you come from? | 你是从哪儿来的 |
[1:26:48] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:26:51] | Okay, we got you. | 来 我们接你来了 |
[1:26:54] | Yeah. Can you tie up the stern line? | 你能绑紧船尾缆吗 |
[1:30:55] | 一个声音告诉我 我必须活下去 | |
[1:30:59] | 是理查德让我活了下来 |