英文名称:Adopt a Highway
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | And those who commit crimes | 那些犯了罪的人 |
[00:12] | should be punished, | 应该受到惩罚 |
[00:14] | and those who commit repeated violent crimes should be told, | 那些反复犯下暴力罪行的人应该被警告 |
[00:19] | “When you commit a third violent crime, | 当你第三次犯下暴力罪行时 |
[00:21] | you will be put away and put away for good. | 你会被关起来 你会被关一辈子 |
[00:24] | Three strikes, and you are out.” | 三振出局 |
[00:27] | …going to be incarcerated, | 将被监禁 |
[00:28] | but the people’s families. | 但是那些人的家人 |
[00:30] | It affects our community. | 这影响了我们的社区 |
[00:32] | If you look at California… | 看看加利福尼亚 |
[00:33] | It’s the classic sacred cow. | 这是典型的不容置评的规定 |
[00:34] | We live in a country with consequences. | 在这个国家做任何事情都是有后果的 |
[00:36] | You steal, you cheat, you rob someone, you go to jail. | 你偷 你骗 你抢 你就得进监狱 |
[00:39] | So you think you should lock somebody up | 你觉得你应该把人关起来 |
[00:41] | potentially for a life sentence or 25 years to life | 可能是终身监禁 或者25年 |
[00:43] | because they smoked a little weed? | 就因为他抽了一点大麻吗 |
[00:45] | …nonviolent offenses, | 非暴力罪行 |
[00:46] | but three strikes is three strikes. | 但是三振就得出局 |
[00:48] | …normally a misdemeanor… | 通常来说是轻罪 |
[00:49] | – Even a pizza? – Even a pizza. | -就算是一个披萨 -就算是一个披萨 |
[00:52] | …intersect with things | 与阶级和种族差异等问题 |
[00:54] | like class and race disparities. | 交织在一起 |
[00:56] | You already had two strikes before. | 你已经犯过两次罪了 |
[00:58] | I don’t understand why this is an issue. | 我不明白为什么这是个问题 |
[00:59] | That third strike has proven | 第三次犯罪已经证明 |
[01:00] | to not reduce crime in any way. | 在任何方面都没有减少犯罪 |
[01:02] | It’s only thrown people’s lives away for years. | 只会白白浪费几年人的生命 |
[01:04] | We overreached. | 我们做过头了 |
[01:05] | We launched a war on drugs. | 我们向毒品发动了一场战争 |
[01:06] | …reevaluate the whole way we’ve dealt with prison. | 重新评估我们对待监狱的方式 |
[01:10] | …that the black community has suffered through. | 黑人社区遭受的苦难 |
[01:10] | 被判25年 想要上诉 三振出局 | |
[01:14] | We cannot simply prosecute or incarcerate | 我们不能仅凭起诉或监禁 |
[01:17] | our way to becoming a safer nation. | 让我们的国家更安全 |
[01:18] | 这是不公平且不平衡的 父亲针对司法系统发表激烈评论 罗素·厄尔·米林斯在其十几岁的儿子被判25年监禁后 | |
[01:19] | I absolutely apologize for voting for that bill. | 我为投票赞成那项法案而表示歉意 |
[01:23] | …to spend taxpayer money | 花纳税人的钱 |
[01:26] | to keep nonviolent people in prison. | 为了监禁非暴力人员 |
[01:29] | These first two offenses were not significant, | 前两次犯罪并不严重 |
[01:32] | and I made a mistake, and I’m sorry. | 我犯了错误 对不起 |
[01:35] | – Millings. – I’m really sorry. | -米林斯 -我非常抱歉 |
[01:37] | Millings. | 米林斯 |
[01:40] | At 5:00, okay? | 五点 行吗 |
[02:37] | Okay, Millings. | 好了 米林斯 |
[02:40] | Let’s go. It’s game time, buddy. | 走吧 是时候了 伙计 |
[02:47] | On the move. | 动起来 |
[02:50] | Hey, good luck out there, Millings. | 祝你好运 米林斯 |
[02:56] | 加州惩教局 囚犯 | |
[03:13] | Step aside. Step aside. | 靠边站 靠边站 |
[03:30] | Russell Millings? | 是罗素·米林斯吗 |
[03:32] | Big day. | 大日子 |
[03:35] | Wilson. | 威尔逊 |
[03:37] | All right. | 好了 |
[03:38] | Got your personal belongings from entry. | 从入口处给你拿了个人物品 |
[03:41] | This is yours. | 这是你的 |
[03:42] | We also got you a change of clothes. | 我们还给你准备了换洗衣物 |
[03:44] | Okay. Let’s go. | 行了 我们走 |
[03:54] | You better stop texting at work. | 你最好别在上班的时候发短信 |
[03:58] | You’re walking like you don’t want to leave. | 你走得好像不想离开一样 |
[04:00] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[04:03] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[04:07] | Okay, I want you to quickly change into those. | 快点儿换上这些衣服 |
[04:09] | Take a seat right there, okay? | 坐在那边 好吗 |
[04:11] | An administrator is gonna come in and talk to you. | 会有管理人员过来和你谈话 |
[05:10] | Mr. Millings? I am Tracy Westmore. | 米林斯先生吗 我是特蕾西·韦斯特莫尔 |
[05:14] | I am going to need your signature on these documents. | 我需要你在这些文件上签名 |
[05:18] | Okay? Here’s my pen. | 可以吗 这是我的钢笔 |
[05:20] | Sign right there, please. | 请在那里签名 |
[05:24] | Okay. Very good. | 好的 很好 |
[05:26] | I’ll need you to sign right there. | 你需要在那里签名 |
[05:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:30] | Do you have any more questions for me? | 你还有什么问题问我吗 |
[05:33] | Okay. You know what? | 行 这样吧 |
[05:36] | Let’s get you out of here. All right? | 我带你离开这里 好吗 |
[05:38] | So just grab your stuff. Follow me. | 带上你的东西 跟着我 |
[05:41] | Pleasure. | 再见 |
[05:43] | I left my blues on that table there. | 我把囚服放在桌上了 |
[05:46] | You don’t need them. | 你不需要它了 |
[06:22] | Best of luck out there, Russell. | 祝你好运 罗素 |
[06:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:27] | One day at a time. | 过好每一天 |
[06:51] | Okay, Russell. | 好了 罗素 |
[06:53] | I got to get you off the clock. | 我得让你下班了 |
[06:55] | Morning shift can put the rest away. | 早班的人可以把剩下的清理了 |
[07:46] | Next stop… | 下一站 |
[08:37] | Whatever. Who the cares? | 无所谓了 谁在乎啊 |
[08:39] | That’s stupid. | 太愚蠢了 |
[08:41] | It’s not a big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[08:45] | Okay, whatever. | 行吧 无所谓 |
[08:46] | I wanted you to meet me. | 我想要你来见我 |
[08:48] | – I wanted to meet you. – No, you didn’t. | -我想要见你 -不 你不想 |
[08:50] | You missed the flight, you missed the boat, | 你错过了航班 你错过了船 |
[08:52] | you missed the bus. | 你错过了公交车 |
[08:52] | I’m so mad at you. | 我对你很生气 |
[08:54] | I don’t care if you’re mad at me. | 我不在乎你生不生气 |
[08:56] | You know I always want you to be happy. | 你知道我只想让你开心 |
[08:57] | Don’t lie. Tell me. | 别骗我 告诉我实话 |
[09:00] | You’re mad at me, | 你对我很生气 |
[09:03] | Terrifying car chase ends in comedy. | 可怕的汽车追逐以喜剧结尾 |
[09:09] | Thanks again, Ben. Okay. After the break… | 再次感谢 本 广告后 |
[09:12] | The Santa Ana winds are gonna start in the a.M., | 圣塔安那大风将于上午到达 |
[09:14] | and they won’t let up till late, | 直到晚间或周四清晨 |
[09:16] | or early Thursday morning. | 它们才会停止 |
[09:18] | I’m real proud of you, you know? | 我为你感到非常骄傲 你知道吗 |
[09:19] | It’s a little bittersweet. | 有点苦乐参半 |
[09:21] | It’s gonna be our last meeting in person. | 这是我们最后一次面对面谈话了 |
[09:23] | Your parole will be satisfied in a few months, | 你还有几个月就假释期满 |
[09:26] | and then you can start to start over, | 然后你就可以开始新生活了 |
[09:28] | but I am gonna need those PPRs every other Tuesday, okay? | 但是间周周二我要看到假释报告 |
[09:31] | On my desk. | 出现在我桌上 |
[09:32] | Okay. And mail them here? | 好的 把它们寄过来吗 |
[09:35] | No. No, you can just… you can just e-mail them to me. | 不用 你只用发邮件给我就行了 |
[09:39] | Nobody mails anything anymore. | 已经没人寄任何东西了 |
[09:40] | – Yeah, but that… – Okay? So… | -没错 但 -行 那 |
[09:43] | Look, have you not… | 你还没 |
[09:45] | – have you not gotten an e-mail address yet? – No, I didn’t. | -你还没邮箱地址吗 -还没 |
[09:46] | Well, I did. No, I did. | 我有 我有 |
[09:48] | I did, but the trouble is that if you want to get an e-mail, | 我有 但是问题是如果你想要有个邮箱 |
[09:52] | like, you have to have an e-mail, | 就像 你必须有一个邮箱 |
[09:54] | and if you don’t have an e-mail, it… it doesn’t… | 如果你没有邮箱 就不能 |
[09:56] | Okay, Russell, then just figure it out, okay? | 行了 罗素 把它搞明白 好吗 |
[09:58] | Just figure it out. | 把它搞明白 |
[10:00] | You do not want to fudge up these last few steps. | 最后几步你可不能搞砸 |
[10:01] | All right? We don’t need you sliding backwards. | 好吗 我们不想你回到原点 |
[10:03] | It is not pretty. I have seen it. Okay? | 这一点也不好 我见过 好吗 |
[10:05] | So you just don’t… don’t step in it again. | 所以你别 别又二进宫 |
[10:08] | Okay, Russell? | 行吗 罗素 |
[10:10] | Do not step in it. | 别二进宫 |
[10:13] | Okay. All right? All right. You’re a good man. | 行 好吗 好的 你是个好人 |
[10:15] | – You keep going. – Yeah. | -继续努力 -好 |
[10:18] | – Okay? Yeah? – Okay. | -好吗 行吗 -好的 |
[10:27] | Welcome to Troy’s Burgers. | 欢迎来到特洛伊炭烤汉堡 |
[10:29] | How can I help you? | 有什么能帮你的吗 |
[10:47] | Um, I’d like to use the Internet. | 我想上一下网 |
[10:49] | Okay. | 行 |
[10:58] | – Just any… anywhere? – Go wherever. Yeah. | -坐哪儿 都行吗 -随便坐 |
[11:31] | So then you just… you just scroll up. | 然后你就 你就滚动鼠标 |
[11:33] | Just scroll? | 滚动鼠标 |
[11:35] | And then you just type in, like, | 然后你就输入 |
[11:37] | whoever or whatever you’re looking for in the search field. | 你想在搜索栏里找的任何人或任何事 |
[11:40] | What’s your dad’s name? | 你父亲的名字是什么 |
[11:41] | David Millings. | 大卫·米林斯 |
[11:42] | David. All right. | 大卫 好 |
[11:46] | So you got a lot of hits, | 有很多查询结果 |
[11:48] | so you’re gonna have to narrow down your search. | 所以你需要缩小查询范围 |
[11:50] | Like, uh, you could do his, like, middle name or… | 你可以加上他的中间名或者 |
[11:54] | or put in your mom’s name too, I guess. | 或者加上你母亲的名字 也行 |
[11:58] | Hey, is it cool if I take a picture with you real quick? | 我能和你拍张照片吗 |
[12:01] | I mean, it’s just that | 我的意思是 这 |
[12:03] | how often is it that you meet someone who’s never been online? | 遇到一个从来没上过网的人多新鲜啊 |
[12:51] | It’s okay, Russ. | 没关系 老罗 |
[12:52] | It’s the first time you’ve been late. | 这是你第一次迟到 |
[12:54] | I’m just glad I didn’t have to call Derek to cover. | 我很高兴不用打电话给德里克来替班 |
[12:56] | Just try to remember that breaks are 15 minutes | 记住休息时间是15分钟 |
[12:58] | unless you’re pulling a double, okay? | 除非你连上两个班 好吗 |
[13:00] | Okay. I can’t lose this job. | 好的 我不能丢了这份工作 |
[13:03] | Russ, you’re not gonna lose this job, okay? | 老罗 你不会丢了这份工作的 好吗 |
[13:05] | Hell, I wish I had 10 of you. | 老天 我多希望有10个你这样的员工 |
[13:06] | Just relax. | 放轻松 |
[14:02] | Hey, hurry up. There’s no line. | 快点 这儿没人 |
[14:51] | Russ. | 老罗 |
[14:54] | I need a dumpster run, and then take your lunch. | 你去倒垃圾 然后午休 |
[15:02] | Hey, Russ. Can you do a double tonight? | 老罗 你今晚能连上两个班吗 |
[15:05] | Okay. Yeah, I guess. | 好 行 可以 |
[15:06] | I mean, I hate to ask, | 我真不好意思开口问你 |
[15:07] | but Derek is sick, | 但是德里克生病了 |
[15:08] | and Todd’s already into his overtime. | 托德已经在加班了 |
[15:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:11] | You’re the best. | 你最好了 |
[15:12] | – Hey, Becca? – Yeah? | -贝卡 -怎么了 |
[15:15] | Is it cool if… if I run an errand over… | 我能去办点儿事吗 |
[15:17] | over there for a minute? | 在那边 就一会儿 |
[15:18] | What? | 什么 |
[15:20] | Is it okay if I… if I run an errand over there | 我能去那边办点事吗 |
[15:23] | if… if it’s really quick? | 非常快 |
[15:25] | Duh! You’re on break. You can do whatever you want. | 当然 你午休呢 想干什么都行 |
[15:27] | Long as you come back on time. Just don’t be a weirdo. | 只要你按时回来 只是别当个怪人 |
[15:29] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[15:31] | Welcome. | 不客气 |
[15:33] | Welcome to Troy’s Burger’s. | 欢迎来到特洛伊炭烤汉堡 |
[15:35] | How can I help you? | 有什么能帮你的吗 |
[15:38] | You don’t… You don’t have a cellphone? | 你没有 你 没有手机 |
[15:39] | No. | 没有 |
[15:40] | And you don’t have an e-mail address? | 你还没有邮箱地址 |
[15:42] | No. | 没有 |
[15:47] | That’s… That’s fucking cool, man. | 这 这太他妈酷了 兄弟 |
[15:50] | Where the fuck you been, dude? In prison? | 你之前在哪儿 兄弟 在监狱吗 |
[15:54] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:56] | Oh, shit. | 太糟了 |
[15:59] | Wait, y-you would have had to been in there for what, like… | 等等 你 你是犯什么事进去的 |
[16:01] | 20 years. | 20年 |
[16:03] | – 20 years? – 21, yeah. | -20年 -21年 是的 |
[16:05] | Holy shit. | 见鬼 |
[16:08] | Damn, dude. What… | 靠 兄弟 什么 |
[16:12] | Hey, is it okay if I ask? Did you, like… | 冒昧问一句 你干过 |
[16:15] | I-It was possession of narcotics | 是 是非法持有毒品 |
[16:16] | with the intent to distribute. | 并蓄意贩卖 |
[16:18] | You did 20 years in prison for dealing drugs? | 就因为做毒品买卖在监狱待了20年吗 |
[16:19] | Well, how many pounds were you slinging? | 你是搞了多少磅 |
[16:21] | An ounce. | 一盎司 |
[16:23] | Of pot. | 大麻 |
[16:24] | Shut the fuck up. | 快他妈闭嘴吧 |
[16:27] | You are literally fucking me right now. | 你简直就是在搞我 |
[16:29] | I’m not literally fucking you. | 我没有搞你 |
[16:31] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[16:33] | Well, then how the… | 那怎么会 |
[16:36] | Wh… What? | 什 什么 |
[16:39] | You’re not black. | 你又不是黑人 |
[16:40] | It was my third offense in the state of California, | 那是我第三次触犯到加利福尼亚的法律 |
[16:42] | so it was my third strike. | 所以算是三振出局了 |
[16:45] | Wait, they still do that shit? | 等等 他们还在干这事吗 |
[16:47] | No, they don’t do it anymore. | 不 他们没在做了 |
[16:48] | Well, you know it’s practically legal now, right? | 那你知道现在已经基本上合法了吧 |
[16:59] | Dude, let… let’s get you an e-mail. | 兄弟 给 给你注册个邮件吧 |
[17:12] | Hey, so how much longer, you think? | 你还需要多久能干完 |
[17:13] | Oh, I have… have this, | 我要 拖完这里 |
[17:14] | I have the women’s, and then the trash. | 还有女厕 然后倒垃圾 |
[17:17] | Okay. So I’m gonna skate early. | 好的 那我就先溜了 |
[17:20] | Are you cool closing up? | 你来锁门可以的吧 |
[17:21] | This is my spare key to the back door, | 这是后门的备用钥匙 |
[17:23] | and the office is already locked. | 办公室已经锁好了 |
[17:25] | But if I lock the door behind me, | 但如果我之后锁门的话 |
[17:26] | w-what do I do with the key? | 钥匙该 该怎么办 |
[17:28] | You just give it back to me tomorrow. | 明天还给我就好了 |
[17:29] | But I don’t work till Saturday. | 但我到周六才上班 |
[17:31] | It’s cool. You can give it to me then. | 没事的 你那时候再给我也行 |
[19:57] | I’m gonna… I’m gonna make a… a call, okay? | 我要 我要去 打个电话 好吗 |
[20:11] | It’s locked. | 锁上了 |
[20:20] | Maybe I… | 也许我 |
[20:37] | E-Ella? | 艾 艾拉 |
[20:49] | Hi. | 你好 |
[21:16] | Hi. | 你好 |
[21:42] | Hi. | 你好 |
[22:10] | Hi. | 你好 |
[22:44] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911 有什么紧急情况 |
[22:46] | Um… I, um… | 呃 我 呃 |
[22:49] | Sir, I can’t understand you. You’re gonna have to speak up. | 先生 我没办法听清 你需要大声点 |
[22:52] | There’s no emergency. | 没什么紧急情况 |
[22:56] | Shit. Stupid. | 干 白痴 |
[23:59] | Are you Russell Millings? | 你是罗素·米林斯吗 |
[24:04] | I’m me. | 是我 |
[24:06] | Can you open the door, please? | 麻烦你开下门可以吗 |
[24:11] | We’re, uh, following up on a 911 call | 你之前拨打了911 |
[24:13] | you made earlier this evening. | 我们跟进一下 |
[24:15] | Did you have an emergency? | 你有遇到什么紧急情况吗 |
[24:17] | I… I didn’t, and I told them. | 我 我没有 我告诉他们了 |
[24:20] | Do you have your license on you? | 你有证件吗 |
[24:21] | I have an I.D. card. | 我有身份证 |
[24:23] | That’ll do. | 可以的 |
[24:25] | Is that your child in there? | 你的孩子在里面吗 |
[24:33] | Boy or girl? | 男孩还是女孩 |
[24:36] | Girl. | 女孩 |
[24:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:39] | Do you mind grabbing that I.D. for me, Mr. Millings? | 身份证能给我看下吗 米林斯先生 |
[25:18] | Okay, Mr. Millings. | 好的 米林斯先生 |
[25:20] | Sorry to have disturbed you tonight. | 很抱歉打扰到你了 |
[25:21] | I’ll let you get back to the little lady. | 让你回到小公主身边吧 |
[25:29] | Tummy massage. She’s got colic. | 按摩下肚子 她是胀气 |
[25:32] | You got to massage her tummy. | 你要帮她按摩她的肚子 |
[25:33] | Look, now, you can get colic tabs, | 听着 你可以买涨气贴 |
[25:35] | but someone once told me about a tummy massage, | 但我按照他们说的按摩肚子以后 |
[25:36] | and we always found that that worked best on my little guy. | 我们就发现我家小朋友很受用 |
[25:39] | Hang in there. It gets better. | 坚持住 会好起来的 |
[25:43] | All right. You have a good night. | 好了 祝你晚安 |
[25:45] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[26:28] | ♪ Row, row, row your boat ♪ | ♪ 划 划 划小船 ♪ |
[26:31] | ♪ Gently down the stream ♪ | ♪ 轻轻地顺着河流 ♪ |
[26:38] | ♪ Merrily, merrily merrily, merrily ♪ | ♪ 开心 愉快 梦幻 美妙 ♪ |
[26:42] | ♪ Life is but a dream ♪ | ♪ 人生如梦 ♪ |
[27:34] | These are… These are pretty yummy. | 这些 这些很好吃哦 |
[27:37] | This is pretty yummy. | 超级好吃的 |
[27:38] | You want… Here you go. | 你想 吃吧 |
[27:40] | Here, you’re gonna like this. | 这儿 你会喜欢的 |
[27:42] | There you go. | 就是这样 |
[27:44] | Okay, that… | 好 那 |
[27:48] | I got a better idea. I got a better idea. | 我有办法了 我有办法了 |
[27:52] | And… | 然后 |
[27:54] | All right, we got… Let’s see. | 好的 我们有 看一下 |
[28:03] | All right, all right. | 好了 好了 |
[28:07] | There you go. There you go. | 就是这样 就是这样 |
[28:11] | That’s good. | 真棒 |
[28:14] | You’re really good. | 你真的很棒 |
[28:17] | You’re really very good. | 你非常非常棒 |
[28:21] | Oh, you’re done. Oh. | 噢 你吃完了 噢 |
[28:22] | You finished it. You are hungry. | 都吃干净了 你确实饿了 |
[28:24] | Okay, okay, okay. Hold on. | 好的 好的 好的 等等 |
[28:41] | Excuse me. Do you know where colic medicine is? | 请问 你知道治胀气的药在哪里吗 |
[28:45] | Aisle four in the middle. | 四号过道的中间 |
[28:46] | – Aisle four in the mi… – Wait a minute. | -四号过道的中 -等一下 |
[28:49] | How old is your baby? | 你宝宝多大了 |
[28:51] | Three or four months, I guess. | 三四个月的样子 我猜 |
[28:55] | You guess? Give me this bottle. | 你猜 把奶瓶给我 |
[28:58] | You don’t need to be using these bottles | 你不能给胀气的宝宝 |
[29:00] | for a colicky baby, okay? | 用这种奶瓶好吗 |
[29:02] | These bottles are for infants, not newborns. | 这种奶瓶是给婴幼儿的 不是新生儿 |
[29:05] | Goodness. My feet hurt. | 我的老天 我的脚好痛 |
[29:08] | See, you need the bottles with the vent system. | 看 你需要有孔的奶瓶 |
[29:10] | The vent system keeps that air off of them bellies. | 有孔就不会让空气到他们肚子里 |
[29:14] | Bet you the mama does all of the work. | 我猜所有事都是妈妈管的吧 |
[29:16] | No, she… | 不 她 |
[29:18] | Well, do… do you have the vent-system bottles here? | 那这 这里有那种有孔的奶瓶吗 |
[29:21] | I don’t have a lot of time. | 我时间不太多 |
[29:22] | I’m taking them to you right now. | 我正在带你去找呢 |
[29:24] | Aisle four in the middle, right here. | 四号过道的中间 就是这 |
[29:27] | Now these are all of our bottles. | 我们所有的奶瓶都在这边了 |
[29:29] | Here the colic tabs. I like the gripe water, though. | 这儿是胀气贴 我更喜欢用驱风剂 |
[29:31] | That’ll always help me when my kid was sick | 我孩子病的时候可管用了 |
[29:34] | Now, how are you burping the baby after you feed it? | 那你喂完宝宝怎么拍嗝 |
[29:37] | I mean, because a lot of people | 我是说 因为大多数人 |
[29:39] | make the mistake of patting the baby. | 都会错误地去拍孩子的背 |
[29:40] | You don’t need to pat a baby. You got to bounce that baby. | 你不需要去拍她 你要去上下晃动 |
[29:43] | – Is it a boy or girl? – It’s a girl. | -是男孩还是女孩 -女孩 |
[29:45] | What’s her name? | 叫什么名字 |
[29:47] | – Ella. – Ella? | -艾拉 -艾拉 |
[29:48] | Like Ella Fitzgerald! | 像艾拉·菲茨杰拉德 |
[29:49] | ♪ Doo, doo, doo, doo, doo ♪ | ♪ 嘟 嘟 嘟 ♪ |
[29:51] | That’s… I got five rock-head boys. | 那真是 我有五个爱摇滚的儿子 |
[29:53] | – I can’t stand them. – But… | -我快受不了他们了 -但是 |
[29:54] | Now, what you want to do is, you want to bounce Ella | 你要做的就是上下摇晃艾拉 |
[29:56] | Don’t pat. Bounce Ella. | 不要拍 上下摇晃 |
[29:58] | Bounce that burp right out of Ella. | 把卡住的奶嗝给她摇出来 |
[30:00] | I bet you that wife of yours is patting. | 我猜你的老婆就是用拍的 |
[30:02] | That’s why she got that colic. | 所以她才会胀气 |
[30:04] | Which one of them are the vented bottles? | 这里哪些是有孔的奶瓶 |
[30:06] | – That right over there. – The pink one? | -就在那里 -粉色那个吗 |
[30:08] | Is your wife breastfeeding? | 你老婆是喂的母乳吗 |
[30:11] | – Is she what? – Does she breastfeed? | -她是什么 -她是用母乳吗 |
[30:13] | – Oh, no. – No? | -噢 没有 -没有吗 |
[30:15] | And what kind of formula are you using? | 那你是用什么配方的奶粉 |
[30:17] | Hydrolyzed, soy, casein? | 蛋白质 大豆 酪蛋白 |
[30:19] | Is it concentrate powder? | 是浓缩粉吗 |
[30:20] | Is it ready-to-go? | 是便携装吗 |
[30:22] | I wouldn’t use that casein. | 我不会用那个酪蛋白的 |
[30:24] | That casein, something wrong with it. | 那个酪蛋白 很有问题 |
[30:26] | They trying to trick us, | 他们就想骗我们 |
[30:28] | because those babies get sick, and probably cause that colic. | 引起那些宝宝生病 很可能引起胀气 |
[30:31] | I would use the hydrolyzed because the hydrolyzed | 我会用水解蛋白因为水解蛋白 |
[30:33] | is better on the digestive system. | 对消化系统很好 |
[30:35] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢你 |
[30:38] | Well, good luck! | 嗯 祝你好运 |
[30:56] | ♪ Malibu to San Diego ♪ | ♪ 从马里布到圣地亚哥 ♪ |
[30:59] | ♪ San Francisco, San Mateo ♪ | ♪ 圣佛朗西斯科和圣马特奥 ♪ |
[31:06] | ♪ Oh, oh, up in California ♪ | ♪ 噢 噢 在加利福尼亚 ♪ |
[31:09] | ♪ We’ve been up in California ♪ | ♪ 我们都在加利福尼亚 ♪ |
[31:23] | Hi, Ella. | 嗨 艾拉 |
[31:25] | You’re okay. You’re okay. | 你很好 你很好 |
[33:06] | Hi, Ella. | 嗨 艾拉 |
[33:14] | Are you… Are you okay? Are you okay? | 你还 你还好吗 你还好吗 |
[33:17] | You are? That scared me. | 是吗 刚刚吓到我了 |
[33:20] | But you’re okay? | 但你还好吗 |
[33:21] | I thought you were going to hit your head. | 我还以为你撞到头了 |
[33:24] | ♪ Washing is fun ♪ | ♪ 洗澡真好玩 ♪ |
[33:27] | Hey. Don’t cry. | 嘿 别哭啊 |
[33:30] | Do you want to know something funny? | 你想知道些有趣的事吗 |
[33:34] | I’ve lived in California almost 25 years, | 我在加利福尼亚住了将近25年 |
[33:37] | and I’ve never been to the beach. | 我从没去过海滩 |
[33:41] | I had kind of an idea. | 我有了个想法 |
[33:46] | Would you want to spend the day at the ocean with me? | 你想和我一起去海边玩一天吗 |
[33:52] | Is that a yes? | 你想和我一起去吗 |
[33:54] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[33:56] | You want to? | 你也想吗 |
[33:58] | Yeah? You do? | 你同意了 |
[34:01] | I do, too! | 我也想去 |
[34:02] | There’s a train! We can take a train. | 那得坐火车去 我们可以坐火车 |
[34:19] | That’s the ocean. | 那是大海 |
[34:23] | Look, Ella. | 看 艾拉 |
[35:00] | Here. | 你试试 |
[35:08] | Did I ever tell you that my dad used to collect stamps? | 我以前跟你说过我父亲有集邮的习惯吗 |
[35:11] | He had an incredible collection. | 他有一件令人难以置信的收藏品 |
[35:13] | Do you know that they have a different stamp | 你知道每种动物都有 |
[35:16] | for every animal? | 不同的邮票吗 |
[35:19] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[35:20] | I’ll always remember going into his study | 我永远记得他走进他那间 |
[35:24] | where he kept his library of stamp books. | 收藏着集邮册的书房 |
[35:26] | The place was covered with ash because he smoked all the time. | 那里到处都是灰因为我父亲一直吸烟 |
[35:31] | But we would sit in there, | 但我们会坐在那里 |
[35:32] | and we would write down all the catalog numbers of the stamps | 我们会写下所有邮票的目录编号 |
[35:35] | that we wanted to mail away for. | 然后寄出去 |
[35:37] | And I used to love watching him open the envelopes when they arrived | 我以前很喜欢看他打开信封的样子 |
[35:43] | because they always were exactly the same, | 因为它们总是一模一样的 |
[35:46] | in these brown wax envelopes | 在这些棕色蜡印的信封里 |
[35:49] | with the exact same handwriting… | 笔迹也是一模一样的 |
[35:51] | Philip Caruso | 来自威斯康星州 |
[35:52] | from Appleton, Wisconsin. | 阿普尔顿市的菲利普·卡鲁索 |
[35:55] | But you never knew what stamp was gonna be inside, you know? | 但是你永远也不知道里面有什么邮票 |
[36:01] | So it was… it was really exciting. | 这一点很让人兴奋 |
[36:06] | Yeah. | 当然了 |
[36:08] | And then he would separate all his from the ocean-life stamps, | 然后他把那张印着海洋生物的邮票拆下来 |
[36:11] | and then he would give those to me, | 给我 |
[36:13] | and he would explain their Latin names | 接着他告诉我他们的拉丁文名字 |
[36:16] | and where they came from. | 他们来自哪儿 |
[36:21] | His hands used to shake. | 他的手常常发抖 |
[36:25] | You could see it when he was mounting the stamps | 当他在放大镜下面贴邮票的时候 |
[36:30] | under the magnifying glass, you know? | 就能发现 |
[36:33] | Or you could see it in his handwriting. | 或者你可以从他的笔迹中发现 |
[36:36] | Or you’d hear it in the ice in his whiskey. | 或者你可以从他威士忌里的冰块里发现 |
[36:41] | But you would like him, though. | 但是你会喜欢他的 |
[36:46] | And he would like you. He would. | 他也会喜欢你的 他会的 |
[36:49] | Do you think that you would like to collect stamps? | 你觉得你会爱上集邮吗 |
[36:55] | I wonder what your favorite animal is. | 我猜你最喜欢的动物应该是 |
[36:58] | “The world isn’t split into good people and Death Eaters. | 世界上没有绝对的好人与坏人 |
[37:03] | We’ve all got both light and dark inside of us. | 每个人的心中都有光明与黑暗的一面 |
[37:07] | What matters is the part we choose to act on. | 关键在于我们如何选择 |
[37:11] | That’s who we really are.” | 这才是我们 |
[37:15] | What? | 怎么了 |
[37:17] | Oh. Sorry. You dropped your spoon. | 抱歉 你的勺子掉了 |
[37:48] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[37:50] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[37:53] | I’m so sorry. Shh. | 对不起 嘘 |
[37:57] | I’m so sorry. | 我非常抱歉 |
[37:59] | ♪ Merrily, merrily, merrily ♪ | ♪ 开心 愉快 美妙 ♪ |
[38:02] | ♪ Life is but… ♪ | ♪ 人生如 ♪ |
[38:09] | Ella, I’m so sorry. | 艾拉 我很抱歉 |
[38:20] | Please take a seat and fill out this form. | 请找个位置坐下把表填了 |
[38:24] | But I’m… I’m not here for me. | 不是我来看病 |
[38:27] | I’m here for Ella. | 是艾拉 |
[38:29] | You still need to fill out the form | 不管是你看病还是你女儿看病 |
[38:30] | before I can process either you or your daughter. | 你还是要把表填了 |
[38:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:55] | Sir? Are you Mr. Millings? | 您好 是米林斯先生吗 |
[38:58] | Uh, yeah. | 我是 |
[39:00] | I hear you may have found this little angel. | 我听说是你发现了这个小天使 |
[39:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:04] | I found her. | 我发现了她 |
[39:06] | Where did you find her? | 你在哪发现她的 |
[39:11] | In a dumpster. | 在一个垃圾箱里 |
[39:19] | – Hi. – Her name is Ella. | -嗨 -她叫艾拉 |
[39:22] | I see. | 好 |
[39:24] | Hi, Ella. Ohh! | 嗨 艾拉 |
[39:26] | Is that how you hit your head, sweetie pie? | 所以你就是这样摔到头的吗 小甜心 |
[39:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:34] | Uh, now, with all abandoned-child cases, | 现在洛杉矶警察局和儿童家庭服务部 |
[39:36] | it’s mandatory for both the LAPD and the DCFS to be involved. | 会强制参与所有弃婴案件 |
[39:41] | Both have been notified and should be here shortly. | 双方都已经收到通知 并且很快就会赶到 |
[39:44] | But I’m also going to have to take little Ella | 所以让我带着小艾拉去看病 |
[39:46] | to be looked at, okay? | 好吗 |
[39:49] | What, you mean… you mean now? | 什么 你是说现在吗 |
[39:53] | Yes. I mean now. | 是的 就是现在 |
[39:55] | But the authorities | 但是警局 |
[39:56] | and the Department of Child and Family Services | 和儿童家庭服务部 |
[39:58] | will need you to stay here. | 需要你待在这儿 |
[40:00] | They just need to ask you a few questions | 他们只是想询问你 |
[40:02] | about how you found the poor thing. | 你是怎么发现这个可怜的小家伙的 |
[40:07] | Will I… | 我能 |
[40:10] | Will I be able to see her again? | 我还能见到她吗 |
[40:13] | I can’t answer that question at this time. | 我现在无法回答你的问题 |
[40:16] | Oh, but here are the people who can. | 但是他们会告诉你 |
[40:20] | Come on, sweetie. | 来吧 小甜心 |
[40:22] | Yes, yes, yes. | 来吧 来吧 |
[40:23] | Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah. | 很好 很好 |
[40:27] | Um, oh, well, this is hers. | 等等 这是她的 |
[40:29] | Her stuffy. | 她的玩具 |
[40:31] | No, I need to see the bag and anything else | 等等 我需要检查她的背包和所有物品 |
[40:32] | that might have been in the crime scene, sir. | 先生 这是证物 |
[40:34] | Oh, no. There’s no crime scene. | 不 这不是证物 |
[40:36] | It’s not… This is just her walrus. | 这只是她的玩具海象 |
[40:41] | Yeah, I know, but this it’s not… not a crime scene. | 是的 我明白 但这不是证物 |
[40:43] | It’s… It’s just… It’s your walrus. | 这是你的小海象 |
[40:45] | Do you want your walrus? | 你想要你的小海象吗 |
[40:48] | I know. | 我知道了 |
[40:53] | I’ll take this. | 我会拿着的 |
[40:54] | Oh! Shh, shh, shh. | 嘘 嘘 |
[40:57] | Yeah. Bye, Ella. | 再见 艾拉 |
[41:03] | I’m Officer Cato. | 我是加图警官 |
[41:04] | This is Mrs. Deeks from DCFS. | 这是儿童家庭服务部的迪克斯女士 |
[41:06] | We need to ask you some questions. | 我们想问你些问题 |
[41:09] | Okay. All right. | 没问题 |
[41:11] | Um, where did you say you found the child? | 你是在哪儿发现这个孩子的 |
[41:16] | Dumpster. | 垃圾箱 |
[41:18] | A lot of dumpsters out there. Any one in particular? | 外面有很多垃圾箱 你能说详细点吗 |
[41:22] | Um, the one by where I work. In the back. | 在我工作地点的后面 |
[41:27] | And what time did you say you found her this morning? | 你是在今早发现她的吗 |
[41:36] | It was… I don’t remember. | 应该是 我记不清了 |
[41:39] | Early. | 凌晨 |
[41:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:42] | Can you, um, walk us through the event? | 你能带我们重回现场吗 |
[41:52] | I know this must be hard for you, Mister, uh, Millings, | 我知道这对你来说很困难 米林斯先生 |
[41:55] | but we need you to be very specific about what happened. | 但是我们需要知道详细的经过 |
[41:59] | How did you know she was in the dumpster? | 你是怎么知道她在垃圾箱里的 |
[42:04] | ‘Cause I heard her. | 因为我听见她了 |
[42:07] | You heard her crying? | 你听见她哭了吗 |
[42:11] | And then? | 然后呢 |
[42:14] | And then… | 接着 |
[42:18] | I heard her crying, and I opened the dumpster, | 我听见哭声之后打开了垃圾箱 |
[42:23] | and I… | 我 |
[42:26] | I looked in, um… | 我往里瞧 |
[42:32] | Mr. Millings… | 米林斯先生 |
[42:36] | It’s perfectly normal for an experience like this | 这种经历会给你带来痛苦 |
[42:38] | to be traumatic. | 这是很正常的 |
[42:39] | And not just for her but for you as well. | 不仅是对孩子 也是对你 |
[42:42] | You’re both victims. | 你们都是受害者 |
[42:45] | It’s okay. Just tell us what you remember. | 没关系的 你只要告诉我们你记得什么 |
[42:53] | You, um… You called her Ella. | 你叫她艾拉 |
[42:55] | How did you know her name? Or is that a name you gave her? | 你怎么知道的 还是你给她取的名字 |
[43:01] | She was in… in… in the bag, in… in this bag, | 在她的背包里 |
[43:05] | and there was a note. | 有张纸条 |
[43:07] | Okay, good. What did the note say? | 好的 纸条上写了什么 |
[43:11] | It said, “Her name was Ella.” | 上面写着 她叫艾拉 |
[43:15] | And where’s the note? | 那张纸条现在在哪儿 |
[43:24] | I don’t know. | 我不记得了 |
[43:26] | I… | 我 |
[43:30] | – It’s okay. – I think I lost it. | -没关系的 -我可能弄丢了 |
[43:35] | Is there a number I can reach you at, Mr. Millings? | 你有手机号码吗 米林斯先生 |
[43:39] | You can come to my place if you want. | 有需要的话你可以来我家 |
[43:46] | Can you, um, write down that information | 你能写下你的 |
[43:49] | along with your name and address? | 名字和地址吗 |
[43:53] | Do you think that, uh… | 你觉得 |
[43:56] | Do you think Ella is gonna be okay? | 你觉得艾拉会没事吗 |
[43:58] | – Yes. – Yeah? | -当然 -是吧 |
[43:59] | Yes, Ella will be very well taken care of. | 艾拉将会受到很好的照顾 |
[44:02] | I promise. | 我向你保证 |
[44:04] | She’s a ward of the state now | 她现在待在 |
[44:05] | within the Department of Children and Family Services, | 儿童家庭服务部的病房里 |
[44:07] | and we’ll do our best to track down someone in her family. | 我们会尽力联系到她的家人 |
[44:10] | But if not, she’ll be placed in proper foster care | 如果联系不到 她会待在合适的抚育院 |
[44:12] | and then adoption. | 然后被领养 |
[44:14] | It’s a bit of a process unfortunately, but… | 虽然这个过程有点长 但是 |
[44:19] | Well, I could take care of her, you know? | 我觉得我能照顾好她 |
[44:21] | I mean, I could… I could adopt her. | 我是说我能收养她 |
[44:24] | I mean… | 我觉得 |
[44:28] | That is incredibly sweet of you. | 你真是太好了 |
[44:31] | Unfortunately, that’s out of my power or jurisdiction | 但是去决定你是否有资格去领养她 |
[44:34] | to decide whether or not you qualify to foster this child. | 超出了我的职责范围 |
[44:38] | But I understand the urge to want to help. I do. | 但是我知道你想帮上忙 |
[44:42] | And you can help us by giving us | 你可以把你现在所知道的信息 |
[44:44] | all the information you have now. | 都告诉我们 |
[44:46] | If anything comes to you, | 一旦你想起点什么 |
[44:49] | please feel free to call me, okay? | 请随时打电话给我好吗 |
[44:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[45:49] | Huh? | 怎么了 |
[45:50] | Um, they want to talk to you. | 他们想找你谈谈 |
[45:55] | Hey, you mind stepping out and chatting with us for a second? | 你能出来跟我们谈一会儿吗 |
[45:59] | It’s okay. We don’t bite. | 没关系 我们不咬人 |
[46:05] | So, uh, the report says that you found the baby in a dumpster. | 报告上说你在垃圾箱里发现这个婴儿 |
[46:13] | – The dumpster here at work? – Yeah, that one. | -垃圾箱现在还在吗 -在 就那个 |
[46:19] | Okay, and in your statement, it says that this incident | 根据你的描述 这个事件发生在 |
[46:21] | occurred yesterday morning. | 发生在昨天早上 |
[46:30] | Okay, Mr. Millings, | 好吧 米林斯先生 |
[46:31] | do you mind taking us over to that dumpster? | 带我们去看看那个垃圾箱好吗 |
[46:39] | You just found her in a gym bag | 你就是在运动包里发现的她 |
[46:41] | with a note, nothing else? | 以及一张纸条 没有别的了吗 |
[46:43] | What about that walrus, though? | 那么那只海象玩具是怎么回事 |
[46:47] | We checked with your management, | 我们问了你的经理 |
[46:49] | and they say you didn’t work yesterday morning. | 他们说你昨天没来上班 |
[46:51] | In fact, they say you haven’t worked | 事实上 他们说你从周三晚上 |
[46:53] | since Wednesday night. | 就没来上班了 |
[46:56] | What you been doing since then, Mr. Millings? | 这段期间你在做什么 米林斯先生 |
[47:02] | We know about your record. | 我们知道你有犯罪记录 |
[47:04] | You’re still a parolee in the good state | 你还是个活动范围限制在 |
[47:05] | of California, aren’t you? | 加州的假释犯 对吧 |
[47:06] | Bet you’re counting the days | 我打赌你一定在数着 |
[47:07] | till you can leave the state. | 可以离开加州的日子 |
[47:11] | Can I get that key back? | 能把钥匙还我吗 |
[47:14] | You weren’t here on Friday. It’s last week’s paycheck. | 你星期五没来 这是上周的工资 |
[47:16] | And I’m gonna have to call the higher-ups | 我得给老板打个电话 |
[47:17] | about this whole baby thing. | 把这个弃婴事件通报给他们 |
[47:19] | So you being an ex-con and all, | 你是个有前科的人 |
[47:21] | they’re gonna want to know. | 他们应该想要了解的 |
[47:25] | See, my partner and I, | 是这样的 我和我的搭档 |
[47:26] | we don’t think you found her here. | 我们认为你不是在这里捡到的婴儿 |
[47:27] | We think you found her somewhere else. | 我们认为你是在别的地方找到她的 |
[47:29] | We also don’t think you found her yesterday. | 我们也不认为你是昨天找到的她 |
[47:31] | You do know you can’t take home abandoned children, right? | 你知道你不能把被弃婴带回家 对吧 |
[47:34] | We know about your record. | 我们知道你有犯罪记录 |
[47:37] | 20 years in Folsom. | 福尔松监狱20年的铁窗生涯 |
[47:40] | Hell, you’re still a parolee in the good state | 你还是个活动范围限制在 |
[47:42] | of California, aren’t you? | 加州的假释犯 对吧 |
[47:43] | But you’re not going anywhere, right? | 但你哪儿也去不了 对吧? |
[48:00] | Have a good one. Next. | 旅途愉快 下一个 |
[48:09] | Do you have a bus to Wyoming? | 有去怀俄明州的长途汽车吗 |
[48:12] | Okay, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[48:14] | Where in Wyoming would you like to go? | 您想去怀俄明州的什么地方 |
[48:15] | 112 Trigood Avenue, Casper, | 怀俄明州 卡斯珀市 |
[48:18] | Wyoming 82602. | 特里古德街112号 |
[48:20] | Well, all right. | 好的 好的 |
[48:21] | Is that, uh, round trip or one way? | 您是要往返票还是单程票 |
[48:24] | One way. | 单程票 |
[48:27] | And when do you plan on leaving? | 您打算何时启程 |
[48:30] | Now. | 立刻 |
[50:22] | Denver. | 我去丹佛 |
[50:24] | Just give me a second. | 等一下 |
[50:31] | I just had it. I literally just had it. | 我有票 我真的有票 |
[50:36] | Just put my suitcase on the bus while I find it. | 先把我行李放车上 我就找到了 |
[50:39] | I know I just had it. | 我刚刚还拿着的 |
[50:40] | I can’t let you on without a ticket. | 没有车票不许上车 |
[50:41] | No, I know that! I just… | 我知道我知道 |
[50:44] | I mean, I just had it! | 我刚还拿着的 |
[50:46] | Where… | 去哪儿了 |
[50:48] | What the fuck?! | 我票死哪儿去了 |
[50:53] | Ticket or no, you can’t come on the bus | 你再这样捣乱 不管你有没有票 |
[50:55] | if you’re gonna be a disturbance. | 我都不能让你上车了 |
[50:56] | I’m not… | 我不是 |
[50:58] | She’s stressed out. | 她都要急疯了 |
[51:00] | I’m not gonna disturb anyone. If you could just… | 我不是要捣乱 求你能不能 |
[51:03] | Could it be in your pocket? | 会不会在你兜里 |
[51:05] | No, it is not in my pocket! | 我没放兜里 |
[51:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[51:15] | I’ll push your bag for you. | 我来帮你拿行李 |
[52:03] | Can I fucking help you? | 看什么看 |
[52:55] | $9.75. | 9.75美元 |
[53:00] | W-What about no chips? | 薯片不要了 多少钱 |
[53:06] | $6.95. | 6.95美元 |
[53:07] | Yeah. Yeah. | 好的 好的 |
[53:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[53:25] | I’ll put them back. | 我把它们放回去 |
[53:37] | You’re welcome. Don’t choke. | 我请你 别噎着了 |
[53:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[53:48] | Champ, you didn’t listen. | 老兄 你没听我说吗 |
[53:51] | My God. | 老天 |
[53:54] | Have some of your… your drink. | 快喝口水 |
[53:56] | I am. | 我喝一口 |
[53:59] | Is that better? | 好些没 |
[54:04] | Don’t die on me. | 可千万别给我死了 |
[54:11] | I’m okay. | 我没事了 |
[54:35] | Would you like a sandwich? | 想来个三明治吗 |
[54:37] | What? | 你说啥 |
[54:39] | Would you like a sandwich? | 想来个三明治吗 |
[54:41] | What kind of sandwich? | 什么样的三明治 |
[54:44] | Mustard and mayo. | 芥末蛋黄酱夹心的 |
[54:47] | You’re gonna make me | 你是要给我做个 |
[54:49] | a mustard and mayonnaise sandwich? | 芥末蛋黄酱夹心的三明治吗 |
[54:51] | I-if you want. If you don’t want… | 如果你想要 不想的话 |
[54:53] | No, yeah, sure. | 好啊 来一个吧 |
[54:55] | Let’s go, bro. | 来一个 哥们 |
[54:56] | Make me that mustard and mayonnaise sandwich. | 给我做个芥末蛋黄酱三明治吧 |
[55:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[55:25] | Wait, can you cut the crusts off? | 等等 你能把面包边儿切了吗 |
[55:27] | No, I’m fucking with you. | 逗你呢 |
[55:28] | I’m kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[55:29] | No, it looks… it looks amazing. | 看上去很赞 |
[55:31] | That’s… | 那是 |
[55:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[56:02] | ♪ On the brand-new moon ♪ | ♪ 在全新之地 ♪ |
[56:04] | ♪ Where you stumbled around in a tree ♪ | ♪ 你在树上跌跌撞撞 ♪ |
[56:13] | ♪ Just sit in your room ♪ | ♪ 坐在房间里 ♪ |
[56:15] | ♪ Smoking menthols and hugging your knees ♪ | ♪ 抱着膝盖抽着薄荷烟 ♪ |
[56:22] | ♪ Smile ♪ | ♪ 微笑着 ♪ |
[56:25] | ♪ Until you remember how evening fell ♪ | ♪ 直到你记起夜幕是如何降临 ♪ |
[56:33] | ♪ Smile ♪ | ♪ 微笑着 ♪ |
[56:35] | ♪ Until you don’t need to control yourself ♪ | ♪ 直到你无需压抑自己 ♪ |
[56:43] | Okay, I’ll go first. | 好吧 我先来 |
[56:44] | I’m Di. | 我叫黛 |
[56:47] | I am from Fort Collins, Colorado. | 来自科罗拉多州柯林斯堡 |
[56:49] | I’m 25 years old. | 今年25岁 |
[56:50] | Wink, wink. | 年轻貌美哦 |
[56:52] | I’m an Aries. Favorite color is purple. | 白羊座 最喜欢紫色 |
[56:55] | My favorite move is “The Year of Living Dangerously.” | 最喜欢的电影是《危险生活的一年》 |
[56:58] | And… | 然后 |
[57:01] | …my last name is Fountain. | 我姓方丹 |
[57:04] | That’s nice. | 不错 |
[57:07] | Okay, you go. Go. | 好了 该你了 你说 |
[57:10] | Go, go, go. | 说 说 说 |
[57:13] | Go. Come on. You. | 拜托 说点啥 到你了 |
[57:14] | Well, I said my name is Russell. | 好吧 我说了我叫罗素 |
[57:16] | Yeah, I go… Hi, Russ. I got that. Okay. | 好吧 老罗你好 知道了 好的 |
[57:20] | What else? | 还有呢 |
[57:21] | You’re making me forget. | 你搞得我都想不起来说啥了 |
[57:23] | What? Russ! Come on. | 什么 拜托 老罗 |
[57:25] | Before these mountains, like, devour us | 在这些山脉吞噬我们之前 |
[57:27] | and we never see each other again. | 而且我们以后也不会再见 |
[57:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[57:35] | – Where are you from? – Well, Casper, Wyoming. | -你从哪儿来 -怀俄明州 卡斯珀市 |
[57:38] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[57:40] | Nobody is from Casper. | 才不会有人家住卡斯珀呢 |
[57:42] | – Oh, no, I… – Pick another place. No. | -不是 我 -换个别的地方 不要这个 |
[57:44] | But, I mean, I am. That… I’m… | 但 我是说 我 |
[57:46] | That’s where I was born if that’s what you mean. | 我是在卡斯珀出生的 如果你指这个 |
[57:47] | Russ, I’m fucking with you. | 逗你玩呢 老罗 |
[57:51] | Okay, keep going, Russ from Casper… | 好吧 继续 生于卡斯珀的老罗 |
[57:55] | the most boring-sounding place there is… Wyoming. | 怀俄明州 听起来最无趣的地方 |
[57:57] | Well, it… | 好吧 |
[57:59] | I’m… I’m 44 years old. | 我今年44岁 |
[58:02] | 44? | 44岁吗 |
[58:03] | Like, “44.” | 真的是 44岁吗 |
[58:04] | Yeah, I got you. Okay. | 好吧 明白了 好的 |
[58:06] | I mean, that’s old. | 我是说 真是一大把年纪了 |
[58:07] | Dude, like, that’s “dust in the wind” old. | 就像《风中尘埃 》那么老了 |
[58:11] | Okay, what else? | 好吧 还有啥 |
[58:16] | I don’t… I don’t know. | 我不 我不知道了 |
[58:18] | What’s your favorite color? | 你最喜欢什么颜色 |
[58:22] | Red. | 红色 |
[58:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[58:27] | Didn’t see that coming. | 还真没看出来 |
[58:30] | What’s your favorite movie? | 最喜欢的电影是什么 |
[58:33] | I… I liked “Predator” a lot when I was young, you know? | 我年轻的时候挺喜欢《铁血战士》 |
[58:40] | “Predator,” like… | 《铁血战士》就像是 |
[58:42] | Arnold, “Hasta la vista, baby”? | 阿诺的台词 后会有期 宝贝 |
[58:42] | 阿诺·施瓦辛格是电影《铁血战士》的主演 后会有期 宝贝是电影《终结者2》的经典台词 | |
[58:45] | – That’s… – Like that? | -那是 -那些吗 |
[58:47] | No, that’s “The Terminator,” but yeah. | 不 那是《终结者》的台词 差不多吧 |
[58:48] | Whatever! Oh, my God. You suck at this. | 随便吧 老天 你真无聊 |
[58:53] | Okay. Keep going. | 好吧 继续 |
[58:54] | – With what? – Come on. | -说什么 -拜托 |
[58:55] | I don’t… I don’t… | 我不 我不 |
[58:57] | What else? What do you mean? Like… | 还有啥 你指什么 |
[59:00] | What… What’s your sign? | 你是什么星座的 |
[59:01] | Well, I’m Scorpio, I… | 我是天蝎座 |
[59:03] | No fucking… | 开什么玩笑 |
[59:06] | No! | 不是吧 |
[59:09] | – No. – What? | -不是吧 -怎么了 |
[59:12] | Jesus. That takes care of that. | 老天 就到这吧 |
[59:14] | Can’t fucking talk to you. | 天都被你聊死了 |
[59:38] | So stupid. | 不能这样 |
[59:39] | All right, listen. I’m kidding, okay? | 好吧 我开玩笑的 好吗 |
[59:41] | I’m just kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[59:43] | I mean, I’m not kidding about, | 我是说 我不是指 |
[59:44] | like, all the guys and my dad all being Scorpios, but… | 我爸和周围所有男生都是天蝎座 不过 |
[59:50] | …I will give you another chance. | 再给你一次机会 |
[59:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[59:57] | All right. Okay. | 好吧 好 |
[59:59] | What’s… What’s your last name? | 你姓什么 |
[1:00:04] | Millings. | 米林斯 |
[1:00:06] | Millings? Yeah. | 米林斯吗 好吧 |
[1:00:08] | – Russell Millings? – Yeah. That’s me. | -你叫罗素·米林斯 -是的 |
[1:00:11] | Russell Millings. | 罗素·米林斯 |
[1:00:14] | You got a middle name? | 有中间名吗 |
[1:00:15] | Yeah. | 有的 |
[1:00:17] | – Earl. – Earl? | -厄尔 -厄尔吗 |
[1:00:19] | – Yeah. – For real? Earl? | -是的 -是真的伯爵吗 |
[1:00:21] | Yeah. Is that… | 是的 有什么问题吗 |
[1:00:22] | Russell Earl Millings. | 罗素·厄尔·米林斯 |
[1:00:24] | Well, I guess. | 我想是的 |
[1:00:26] | – Wait, what? – What? | -等等 你说什么 -怎么了 |
[1:00:28] | Because now you don’t sound so sure about it. | 因为听起来你好像不太确定 |
[1:00:30] | Oh, no, I’m sure. I’m sure. That’s me, yeah. | 噢 我确定 那就是我 |
[1:00:45] | Do you have some more napkins? I got to go to the bathroom. | 你还有纸巾吗 我要去洗手间 |
[1:00:51] | Yeah. | 有的 |
[1:00:55] | Sure. | 等等 |
[1:00:57] | Thanks. Okay, I’ll be back. | 谢谢了 我马上回来 |
[1:01:15] | Union Station, downtown Denver is next. | 下一站是丹佛市中心的联合车站 |
[1:01:35] | Well, if you’re ever in Denver, | 如果要来丹佛的话 |
[1:01:40] | go to Greenlock’s. | 可以去格林洛克 |
[1:01:42] | It’s my brother’s café, | 那是我哥哥的咖啡馆 |
[1:01:43] | and if I’m still there, we can hang. | 如果我还在那的话 我们可以一起玩 |
[1:01:47] | Yeah. Greenlock’s? | 好的 格林洛克吗 |
[1:01:57] | Good luck with life… | 祝你好运 |
[1:02:02] | …Russell Earl Millings. | 罗素·厄尔·米林斯 |
[1:02:05] | Yeah, you too. | 谢谢 也祝你好运 |
[1:02:07] | – Excuse me. | 不好意思 借过 |
[1:02:09] | So sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:02:14] | Thank you for the mustard and mayo sandwich, dude. | 朋友 谢谢你的芥末蛋黄酱三明治 |
[1:03:27] | 认领高速公路 2公里 明心高中 | |
[1:04:03] | You, you’ve got to go. | 你可以待会再来 |
[1:04:05] | Ceremonies don’t start till 9:00. | 公墓9点才开门 |
[1:04:49] | Hi, Dad. | 爸爸 你好 |
[1:04:50] | Hey, Mom. | 你好 妈妈 |
[1:05:01] | This is a nice spot. | 这是个好地方 |
[1:05:14] | Sorry it took me so long to get here. | 对不起 我来晚了 |
[1:05:22] | It hasn’t gone the way I thought… life. | 生活并没有像我想的那样 |
[1:05:33] | Don’t even know what I’m doing with myself anymore. | 我甚至都不知道自己在做什么 |
[1:05:53] | I… | 我 |
[1:05:54] | I struggle with…myself so much, Mama. | 妈妈 我一直在做心理斗争 |
[1:06:11] | I’m sorry, Dad. | 爸爸 对不起 |
[1:06:15] | Thank you for being my parents. | 谢谢你们当我的父母 |
[1:07:00] | How can I help you, sir? | 先生 有什么能帮您的吗 |
[1:07:02] | I’m here to open my safety deposit box. | 我是来打开我的保险箱的 |
[1:07:05] | Okay. What’s the number on the box? | 好的 盒子上的数字是多少 |
[1:07:07] | Um, my dad, he gave me his keys and told me to come here. | 我爸爸 他给了我钥匙 让我过来 |
[1:07:14] | And who’s your father? | 请问你的父亲是 |
[1:07:15] | David Earl Millings. | 大卫·厄尔·米林斯 |
[1:07:17] | What’s your name? | 你的名字呢 |
[1:07:21] | Russell. | 罗素 |
[1:07:23] | And you say that you’re his son? | 你说你是他的儿子吗 |
[1:07:28] | No, I didn’t say I’m his son. | 不 我没说我是他的儿子 |
[1:07:31] | I’m his son. | 我就是他的儿子 |
[1:07:35] | Do you have an I.D., Mr. Millings? | 米林斯先生 你带身份证了吗 |
[1:07:48] | – Just give me one second. – Okay. | -稍等 -好的 |
[1:07:52] | Hey, Jim, can I see you for a second? | 吉姆 有时间吗 |
[1:07:58] | I think there’s a transient here. | 这儿有一个客人 |
[1:08:00] | Has the key to one of our boxes. Last name Millings. | 姓米林斯 他有我们一个箱子的钥匙 |
[1:08:07] | I’ll get Joey to get him out here. | 我让乔伊帮他拿出来 |
[1:08:08] | I’ll take care of it. Thank you. | 谢谢你 交给我吧 |
[1:08:17] | Here you go, Mr. Millings. | 给你 米林斯先生 |
[1:08:19] | I’m Jim Pitt, manager here. | 我是这里的经理 吉姆·皮特 |
[1:08:21] | I am so sorry for any misunderstandings. | 如果给您造成了任何误解 非常抱歉 |
[1:08:31] | We were wondering when you were gonna stop by. | 我们一直在等着您来 |
[1:08:35] | Your father, he was a… | 你父亲是个 |
[1:08:39] | Well, he was a client here for many years. | 他是我们的老客户 |
[1:08:42] | Good man. | 他是个好人 |
[1:08:46] | Do you know what’s in our box? | 你知道盒子里有什么吗 |
[1:08:51] | Right this way. | 这边请 |
[1:08:53] | It’s just back here. Jeannie. | 就在这里 珍妮开门 |
[1:09:07] | I’ll give you a few moments alone. | 我就不打扰您了 |
[1:09:11] | When you need me, I’ll be right outside, Mr. Millings. | 米林斯先生 如果有需要 我就在外面 |
[1:10:59] | Son, I can only imagine the road that you’ve traveled. | 孩子 我只能想象你已走过的路 |
[1:11:06] | I’m writing you on New Year’s Eve. | 我在新年前夜给你写这封信 |
[1:11:09] | Tomorrow is a new millennium, a new decade, | 明天开始就是新的十年 又一千禧年 |
[1:11:13] | a new year, a new day. | 崭新的一天 崭新的一年 |
[1:11:17] | Folks are saying it’s all coming to an end with this Y2K shit, | 大家都说千年虫问题会结束的 |
[1:11:21] | but I don’t believe it. | 但我不信 |
[1:11:24] | I think about you a lot, Rusky. | 小罗 我很想你 |
[1:11:28] | I imagine you in that prison. | 我想象你在监狱里 |
[1:11:32] | I try to take away the world between us. | 我尝试移走横亘在我们之间的世界 |
[1:11:37] | And then I try to take away the walls that hold you. | 我也想移走困着你的那些墙 |
[1:11:42] | And I see you… | 我看见你 |
[1:11:45] | …asleep in your cell, | 睡在牢房里 |
[1:11:47] | hovering in the dark air, alone. | 孤独地黑暗中徘徊 |
[1:11:52] | I call out your name in the night. | 我在夜里呼唤你的名字 |
[1:11:55] | You will only ever be my boy… | 你永远是我的孩子 |
[1:12:03] | …the guy I found in your mother’s arms | 是依偎在你母亲臂弯里的那个孩子 |
[1:12:05] | that November afternoon. | 11月的那个下午 |
[1:12:06] | You were the happiest guy. | 你是世界上最快乐的人 |
[1:12:09] | The guy who shared everything with everyone. | 与大家分享一切 |
[1:12:14] | The guy who taught me how to love. | 教会了我如何去爱 |
[1:12:17] | I love you, Russ. | 老罗 我爱你 |
[1:12:19] | So I’m giving them all to you, Rusky. | 所以我把它们都留给你了 小罗 |
[1:12:23] | The Tyrian plum alone should get you back on your feet. | 光是泰里安梅邮票就能让你重新站起来 |
[1:12:27] | And your other key is to a storage unit | 另一把是一个储藏室的钥匙 |
[1:12:29] | just down the street. | 就在这条街上 |
[1:12:31] | Keep them or sell them. | 留着还是卖掉 决定权在你 |
[1:12:32] | Just find your way, Russell. | 找到你的路 罗素 |
[1:12:41] | It’s a second chance after such a bad hand. | 厄难之后 这是你重新开始的机会 |
[1:12:45] | Go see the world, son. | 去看看这个世界吧 孩子 |
[1:12:48] | Don’t look back, buddy. | 别回头 |
[1:12:52] | Your mother used to say, | 你妈妈常说 |
[1:12:54] | “Once in a while, it hits people | 有时候 人们会恍然大悟 |
[1:12:55] | that they don’t have to experience the world | 他们不必按照别人告诉他们的方式 |
[1:12:58] | in the way they have been told to.” | 来体验这个世界 |
[1:13:01] | Smartest girl I ever met. | 真是我见过最聪明的女孩 |
[1:13:04] | 小罗的 集邮册 | |
[1:13:05] | I love you, son. | 儿子 爸爸爱你 |
[1:13:08] | That can’t change the past, | 我们无法改变过去 |
[1:13:11] | but the past can’t change that. | 但过去也改变不了我们对你的爱 |
[1:13:14] | I love you like a wolf loves the moon. | 我爱你就像狼爱月亮一样 |
[1:13:21] | Welcome home. Dad. | 欢迎回家 爱你的爸爸 |
[1:14:06] | Hi, Mr. Millings. | 你好 米林斯先生 |
[1:14:08] | Good to see you again. How can I help you? | 很高兴再次见到你 我能帮你什么吗 |
[1:14:09] | I was here to check on Ella. | 我是来看艾拉的 |
[1:14:11] | Yes, I did get all of your e-mails. | 了解 你的邮件我都收到了 |
[1:14:15] | Ella is doing great, | 艾拉过得很好 |
[1:14:16] | and we have yet to be contacted by any of her relatives, | 我们还没有联系上她的亲戚 |
[1:14:19] | but she is thriving in a temporary home right now. | 但她现在在一个临时的家里过得很好 |
[1:14:24] | Thanks. That’s… yeah. | 谢谢你们 |
[1:14:28] | I looked into the adoption process. | 我查了收养程序 |
[1:14:32] | Yes. Remember… | 了解到 |
[1:14:33] | Okay, listen. | 好吧 听着 |
[1:14:34] | I’m gonna be completely frank with you, Mr. Millings. | 米林斯先生 我跟你说实话 |
[1:14:37] | You are going to have a tough go at it. | 你很难办到 |
[1:14:40] | I’m not saying it’s impossible. | 我不是说不可能 |
[1:14:42] | Do you know, I realize that’s unlikely, you know, that… | 你知道吗 那不太可能 |
[1:14:46] | I mean, that’s not why I’m here. | 我的意思是 你想错了 |
[1:14:48] | I’m here to give this to you. | 我是来给你这个的 |
[1:14:52] | It’s for Ella. | 这是给艾拉的 |
[1:14:55] | Okay? | 是吗 |
[1:14:56] | And if you could give it to her | 如果你能把这 |
[1:14:58] | on her 18th birthday, okay? | 在她18岁生日的时候给她 好吗 |
[1:15:05] | Wait, why her 18th birthday? | 等等 为什么是她18岁生日 |
[1:15:08] | Because that’s the way the trust was set up. | 因为信托就是这么建立的 |
[1:15:10] | That’s what they said. | 他们是这么说的 |
[1:15:11] | That way it would be just for her, | 那样对她最好 |
[1:15:13] | and she would be ready. | 而且那时她也应该准备好了 |
[1:15:15] | Can you make sure that she gets it? | 你能确保她收到吗 |
[1:15:18] | Yeah, o-of course. | 是的 当然了 |
[1:15:19] | I sent all this to you in a e-mail | 我把这些用电子邮件都发给你了 |
[1:15:21] | with information about the trust and instructions. | 关于信托的信息和说明 |
[1:15:24] | And it’s best if you leave the envelope i-in the plastic. | 你最好把信封装在塑料袋里 |
[1:15:28] | It protects the stamps. | 这能保护好邮票 |
[1:15:32] | Oh… Thank you. | 还有 谢谢你 |
[1:15:48] | – Have a nice trip. – Thank you. | -旅途愉快 -谢谢你 |
[1:15:53] | Next. | 下一个 |
[1:16:01] | Where would you like to go, sir? | 先生 您想去哪儿 |
[1:16:07] | ♪ On the brand-new moon ♪ | ♪ 在全新之地 ♪ |
[1:16:10] | ♪ When you stumbled around in a tree ♪ | ♪ 你在树上跌跌撞撞 ♪ |
[1:16:18] | ♪ Just sit in your room ♪ | ♪ 坐在房间里 ♪ |
[1:16:21] | ♪ Smoking menthols and hugging your knees ♪ | ♪ 抱着膝盖抽着薄荷烟 ♪ |
[1:16:27] | ♪ Smile ♪ | ♪ 微笑着 ♪ |
[1:16:30] | ♪ Until you remember how evening fell ♪ | ♪ 直到你记起夜幕是如何降临 ♪ |
[1:16:38] | ♪ Smile ♪ | ♪ 微笑着 ♪ |
[1:16:41] | ♪ Until you don’t need to control yourself ♪ | ♪ 直到你无需压抑自己 ♪ |
[1:16:51] | ♪ When the light goes on ♪ | ♪ 当灯打开时 ♪ |
[1:16:53] | ♪ Will you stand in the mirror for me? ♪ | ♪ 你能为我照照镜子吗 ♪ |
[1:17:01] | ♪ Put your best shirt on ♪ | ♪ 穿上你最喜欢的衣服 ♪ |
[1:17:04] | ♪ There’s someone important to see ♪ | ♪ 有重要的人要见 ♪ |
[1:17:11] | ♪ Smile ♪ | ♪ 微笑着 ♪ |
[1:17:13] | ♪ Smile like your heart can be broken still ♪ | ♪ 微笑着 就像你的心还会碎 ♪ |
[1:17:22] | ♪ Smile ♪ | ♪ 微笑着 ♪ |
[1:17:24] | ♪ Somebody needs you and always will ♪ | ♪ 总会有人需要你 ♪ |
[1:17:30] | ♪ They always will ♪ | ♪ 总有人离不开你 ♪ |
[1:17:33] | ♪ Remind yourself there’s nobody watching ♪ | ♪ 不用在意世俗的眼光 ♪ |
[1:17:44] | ♪ Remind yourself there’s nobody watching ♪ | ♪ 潇潇洒洒 笑骂由人去 ♪ |
[1:18:16] | ♪ Smile ♪ | ♪ 微笑着 ♪ |
[1:18:19] | ♪ Smile like you’ve been here a thousand times ♪ | ♪ 微笑着 就像你已来过千百回 ♪ |
[1:18:27] | ♪ Smile ♪ | ♪ 微笑着 ♪ |
[1:18:30] | ♪ Like words in your heart and your memory rhyme ♪ | ♪ 就像你心之所想与记忆完美契合 ♪ |
[1:18:38] | ♪ Remind yourself there’s nobody watching ♪ | ♪ 潇潇洒洒 笑骂由人去 ♪ |
[1:18:49] | ♪ Remind yourself there’s nobody watching ♪ | ♪ 不用在意世俗的眼光 ♪ |
[1:18:59] | ♪ Remind yourself there’s nobody watching ♪♪ | ♪ 行你所行 无问西东 ♪ |
[1:19:56] | ♪ I knew you from another man ♪ | ♪ 我通过他人认识你 ♪ |
[1:20:00] | ♪ If you figured I’d forget ♪ | ♪ 我不会忘记 除非你忘了 ♪ |
[1:20:05] | ♪ A sunny age, it slipped away ♪ | ♪ 一个阳光灿烂的时代 它悄然逝去 ♪ |
[1:20:10] | ♪ Swinging to the west ♪ | ♪ 日薄西山 ♪ |
[1:20:14] | ♪ But all the pavement runs the same ♪ | ♪ 所有的路都一样 ♪ |
[1:20:19] | ♪ From a dusty window ledge ♪ | ♪ 在落满灰尘的窗台上 ♪ |
[1:20:23] | ♪ And the twisted face ♪ | ♪ 在扭曲的脸上 ♪ |
[1:20:26] | ♪ In the Plexiglas ♪ | ♪ 在树脂玻璃里 ♪ |
[1:20:27] | ♪ It hasn’t ended yet ♪ | ♪ 一切还未结束 ♪ |
[1:20:32] | ♪ Counting out the miles ♪ | ♪ 计算出的距离 ♪ |
[1:20:36] | ♪ Of a million empty turns ♪ | ♪ 无数次的空转 ♪ |
[1:20:41] | ♪ Something tells me maybe ♪ | ♪ 也许是在提醒我 ♪ |
[1:20:45] | ♪ I’ll never find the way ♪ | ♪ 我已误入歧途 ♪ |