英文名称:A Dog Year
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:15] | 一九九一年 斯坦利 一九九七年 朱莉 | |
[01:24] | 一九九一年 斯坦利 一九九七年 朱莉 | |
[01:58] | The white zone is for immediate loading | 白色区域是为方便乘客迅速 |
[02:01] | and unloading of passengers only. | 上下机之用的专属区 |
[02:03] | No parking. | 请勿泊车 |
[02:06] | Hello. Wait, wait, wait. | 你好 等等 |
[02:09] | Who is this? | 这是哪位 |
[02:09] | Richard,where are you? | 理查德 你去哪了 |
[02:10] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[02:11] | Richard,I’m at the airport. | 理查德 我在机场 |
[02:14] | – What are you doing there? – I’ll explain later. | -你在那干嘛呢 -回头再解释 |
[02:16] | I need to know if you’re doing the book. | 我想知道你是不是在写书 |
[02:18] | Richard, I’m not… | 理查德 我没… |
[02:20] | Where’s the book? | 书呢 |
[02:20] | I’m not gonna write it. I’m not gonna… | 我不打算写了 我不打算… |
[02:22] | I’m not gonna give them what they want. | 我不会迎合他们的 |
[02:24] | You have a contract, Jon. You have to do it. | 你签约了 乔 必须写 |
[02:27] | Think about the contract. | 想想你的合同 |
[02:28] | Hey, they can take the house. | 他们可以把房子拿走 |
[02:30] | They can sue me. I don’t care. | 可以告我 无所谓 |
[02:31] | Grow up, Jon. Write the book. | 成熟点 乔 好好写书 |
[02:35] | We’ll talk about it later. I gotta go. Bye. | 这事回头再说 我得走了 拜 |
[02:39] | I was keeping the crate here until you claimed him. | 在你申报之前我得一直保管这箱子 |
[02:41] | Thought he might be dangerous. | 我觉得它可能有点危险 |
[02:43] | Thanks. Devon? | 谢谢 德文 |
[02:49] | Let’s get a look at you, boy. | 让我看看你 孩子 |
[03:04] | That’s a leash. | 这是皮带绳 |
[03:06] | I’m gonna put this on you now. | 我现在要把这个拴在你身上 |
[03:09] | That’s it. | 没错 |
[03:12] | – I’m gonna open the door. I’m coming in. – Don’t open the door. | -我要开门了 我进来了 -别开门 |
[03:20] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[03:28] | Would everybody please keep back? | 大家都请退回去 |
[03:31] | I don’t like dogs. | 我不喜欢狗 |
[03:34] | – Excuse me, excuse me. – Whose dog is that? | -抱歉 抱歉 -这是谁的狗 |
[03:37] | Ma’am, ma’am, you have to stay calm. | 女士 女士 冷静点 |
[03:39] | – Is this your dog? – Yes, yes. | -这是你的狗吗 -是的 |
[03:40] | Get a leash on him, please. | 请给它拴个绳子 |
[03:41] | – All right. – If he bites someone, it is your responsibility. | -好 -它要是咬到别人 你可得负责 |
[03:44] | That’s very helpful. I appreciate that. Come on now, Devon. | 提醒的好 谢 走了 德文 |
[03:48] | be still, ma’am. | 女士 别动 |
[03:48] | Sit, Devon. | 坐着 德文 |
[03:49] | – Would everyone please step back? – Okay. Okay. | -请大家都退后 -好的 |
[03:52] | Devon, Devon, Devon. | 德文 德文 德文 |
[03:53] | Sir? | 先生 |
[03:54] | Devon, Devon, Devon. Devon, Devon. Devon, okay. | 德文 德文 德文 德文 好了 |
[03:57] | – Sir, you can’t go up there! – Okay. | -先生 你不能去那 -好吧 |
[04:00] | Come on now. Sit, Devon. | 来 坐下 德文 |
[04:01] | Devon, Devon! | 德文 德文 |
[04:03] | There’s a dog running wild, gate 7. | 七号口处有一只狗失控了 |
[04:04] | I’m gonna need backup here. | 我这里需要支援 |
[04:08] | For security reasons, please keep your luggage… | 安全起见 请保管好自己的行李… |
[04:10] | with you at all times. Unattended luggage… | 无人看管的行李… |
[04:14] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:20] | Excuse me. Devon? Devon. | 抱歉 德文 德文 |
[04:23] | Stay. Stay. | 别动 别动 |
[04:28] | Okay. | 好嘞 |
[04:30] | Easy now. | 放松 |
[04:33] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[04:34] | It’s okay. It’s gonna be okay. | 没事 没事的 |
[04:42] | I’m Jon Katz. | 我是乔恩·卡兹 |
[04:47] | I’m a writer. | 我是个作家 |
[04:50] | I’m 56. | 今年五十六岁 |
[04:53] | I have a bad back. | 我后背出了点毛病 |
[04:56] | Devon, look. | 德文 看 |
[04:58] | Devon, I have a treat for you. | 德文 有好东西哦 |
[05:01] | Yes, I do. Look. | 没错 看啊 |
[05:04] | Devon. | 德文 |
[05:06] | It’s good. Look. Take it. | 是好东西啊 看 接着 |
[05:10] | You know? Not good enough for you? Okay. | 懂吗 你不喜欢吗 好 |
[05:15] | Stay. | 别动 |
[05:17] | Stay, Devon. | 别动 德文 |
[05:19] | Come here. That’s a boy. | 过来 乖了 |
[05:21] | Devon, Devon, Devon. | 德文 德文 德文 |
[05:23] | Yes, good boy. We’re going home. | 好样的 回家吧 |
[05:25] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[05:26] | No, no, no. We’re gonna go home now. | 不不不 我们得回家了 |
[05:29] | We’re gonna go home now. | 要回家了 |
[05:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:42] | Julius and Stanley are waiting for you at home. | 朱莉和斯坦利在家等我们呢 |
[05:49] | I don’t know what you’ve been through, but I work at home. | 我不知道你遭遇了什么 但我在家工作 |
[05:53] | I’m gonna stay with you, give you lots of walks, | 我会陪着你 经常带你出来溜溜 |
[05:56] | lots of food, lots of patience. | 为你准备食物 永远充满耐心 |
[06:04] | Come on. | 走咯 |
[06:07] | Stanley? Julius? | 斯坦利 朱莉 |
[06:11] | Here he is, guys. | 就是它咯 |
[06:15] | That’s Stanley and Julius. | 这是斯坦利 这是朱莉 |
[06:19] | All right, get back. Coming in. | 好了 回来 进来 |
[06:29] | No, no, no. Come on. Come here. | 别 别 来 到这来 |
[06:34] | Come here. Let me see. Come here, come here, come here. | 到这来 让我看看 过来 过来 |
[06:38] | Let me see. That’s a boy. Okay. | 让我看看 很乖啊 好的 |
[06:47] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[06:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:52] | Yeah. That’s a boy. | 乖了 |
[07:04] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[07:06] | This is Emma’s room. She’s away at college. | 这是艾玛的屋子 她去读大学了 |
[07:09] | Come on. Hey, hey, hey. | 好了 来 来 来 |
[07:15] | Are you…? You are looking for the missus of the house? | 你 你在找女主人吗 |
[07:18] | Tough luck, pal. She’s gone. | 运气不好哦 她不在家 |
[07:20] | Come on. Come on. | 过来 |
[07:27] | Come here, come here, come here. | 这 这 来这 |
[07:29] | Come here! | 过来 |
[07:35] | – Don’t even think about it. – Jon? | -想都别想 -乔恩 |
[07:39] | – Who do we have here? – This is Devon, the dog from hell. | -这是谁啊 -这是无法无天的德文 |
[07:43] | Where did you get him? | 你从哪弄来的 |
[07:47] | This breeder in Texas. | 德州的饲养员那 |
[07:49] | She read one of my books | 她读了我的书 |
[07:50] | where I mentioned Julius and Stanley… | 看到我写了朱莉和斯坦利… |
[07:52] | Thought I could help this dog. | 就想问问我能不能帮这狗 |
[07:55] | She tells me that she’s rescuing this abused dog | 她说是她救了这条受过虐的狗 |
[07:59] | and needs a home for him and, you know. | 这孩子需要个家 |
[08:01] | I said yes. I don’t know… | 我答应了 我不知… |
[08:04] | What was I thinking? | 我在想什么啊 |
[08:05] | Come here. Come here. | 过来 来这 |
[08:08] | Go to town. | 你就是不计后果 |
[08:17] | So how are you doing? | 你近来咋样 |
[08:19] | You know, I’m… I’m alone, | 我 我一个人住 |
[08:21] | my back is killing me. I’m fine. | 我的背痛死了 还行吧 |
[08:23] | It’s the dog that’s the problem. | 这条狗才是重点 |
[08:29] | His eyes are infected. | 它眼睛感染了 |
[08:31] | – His breath is foul. – Tell me about it. | -呼吸浑浊 -怎么回事 |
[08:35] | Got abrasions on his back. | 后背有擦伤 |
[08:40] | – He has one back here too. – Yep. | -这边也有一处擦伤 -没错 |
[08:41] | Abrasions on his right hind leg. | 右后腿也有擦伤 |
[08:43] | He’s got two on his left hind leg. | 左前腿有两处 |
[08:45] | You see how his back is hunched and crooked? | 你瞧它后背就这样弓着 |
[08:48] | Some of his nails are broken. | 有些指甲裂了 |
[08:49] | I’ve seen that condition before in dogs | 那些狗被关在笼子里好几个月 |
[08:51] | who have been locked in cages for months at a time. | 就会出现这样的情况 |
[08:56] | Devon? | 德文 |
[08:59] | You know when I see that? | 知道看到它 我的感受吗 |
[09:02] | I see that when a dog has been beaten by his owner. | 我能想象狗是怎么被主人暴打的 |
[09:05] | That’s why he’s pissed off. | 所以它会愤怒 |
[09:07] | He’s pissed off at the world. | 它对整个世界都怀恨在心 |
[09:09] | Okay, Devon. Let’s give you a bath. | 好的 德文 给你洗个澡吧 |
[09:25] | Read these. | 念念看 |
[09:31] | “This is a tireless, high-energy breed.” | 这种狗精力非常充沛 一刻不停 |
[09:34] | Tell me about it. | 给我讲讲吧 |
[09:36] | “Without meaningful work, Border Collies | 无事可做的时候 边境牧羊犬 |
[09:39] | will become bored and depressed… | 会很无聊消沉 |
[09:42] | and may develop behavior problems.” | 甚至可能会导致行为障碍 |
[09:44] | Join the club. | 加入我们的俱乐部吧 |
[09:49] | “Border collies have been bred for centuries | 边境牧羊犬的饲养历史有几百年之久 |
[09:52] | to chase things that move.” | 人们养它来进行追捕 |
[09:59] | Says you’re supposed to be intelligent. | 这么说来 你很聪明咯 |
[10:03] | Trainable? | 是可教之才啊 |
[10:07] | Well, we’ll see, huh? | 我们走着瞧吧 |
[10:13] | Come on. | 别 |
[10:15] | Attaboy. | 好嘞 |
[10:17] | Okay, okay, okay. Come here, come here. | 好 好 好 来这 过来 |
[10:22] | – Oh, max, you have got to see this. – Let’s go, let’s go. | -马科斯 瞧瞧 -走吧 走吧 |
[10:27] | Slow down. Devon. | 德文 慢点 |
[10:32] | Why would Jon katz want to get a new dog? | 为什么乔恩·卡兹要新养一条狗 |
[10:35] | Come on. | 来 |
[10:40] | Come on, come on, come on. | 来 来 来 |
[10:43] | All right, all right. | 好的 好的 |
[10:45] | All right, this isn’t working. Come on, come on, come on. | 好 这可不行 过来 |
[10:48] | Devon. | 德文 |
[10:50] | All right, get in there. | 好的 到这来 |
[10:51] | Come here. Get around, get around. Come here. | 过来 转身 转身 来 |
[10:53] | Sit now. Sit. Let me see. | 坐下 坐着 让我看看 |
[10:55] | Okay, come on. | 好的 |
[10:58] | All right, all right. All right. | 好了 好了 |
[11:01] | Come on, come on. | 乖 |
[11:08] | Jon, you got a new dog. | 乔 你新养了条狗哦 |
[11:12] | Come on, come on, come on. Just keep moving. | 来 来 别停下 |
[11:14] | We don’t wanna talk to anyone. | 我们才懒得跟她废话呢 |
[11:15] | Seriously, what are you gonna do with him? | 说真的 你养它做什么 |
[11:18] | Seriously, Margo, I don’t know. | 老实说 玛戈 我也不知道 |
[11:23] | Come here, come here, come here. Hey. Devon. | 来 来 来 德文 |
[11:28] | No! Devon! | 不要 德文 |
[11:29] | Devon, no! | 别 |
[11:33] | Shit. Devon. | 糟了 |
[11:38] | Devon! | 德文 |
[11:43] | Stop! | 停车 |
[11:45] | Devon! | 德文 |
[11:48] | Stop! | 停车 |
[11:52] | Stop! | 停车 |
[11:53] | Devon! stop! | 德文 快停下 |
[11:57] | Stop! | 停 |
[11:58] | There’s a weird old man running after us. | 有个怪老头在后边追我们 |
[12:02] | Stop! | 停下 |
[12:05] | Devon! | 德文 |
[12:09] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底想干嘛 |
[12:12] | What the hell are you doing? | 到底想干嘛 |
[12:15] | Come here. | 过来 |
[12:19] | How did you do that? | 你怎么能这样呢 |
[12:31] | One new message. | 一条新信息 |
[12:35] | Hi, Jon. It’s me. Just leaving another message. | 乔 是我 再留一条新信息 |
[12:40] | I got a call from Margo saying we got a new dog. | 玛戈来电说咱们有了条新狗 |
[12:42] | Is that true? | 真的吗 |
[12:46] | I’m trying to give you some space so you can write. | 我想给你多点空间让你能好好写作 |
[12:48] | But that means you actually have to write. | 但是 你得真的写啊 |
[12:52] | I don’t think you have any idea what it’s | 你不会知道和你住在一起 |
[12:54] | like living with you. | 是种什么样的生活 |
[12:56] | You just check out. | 你就这么一走了之了 |
[12:57] | And I can’t have a relationship on my own. | 我一个朋友也没有 |
[12:59] | It’s too lonely. | 我好孤独 |
[13:03] | Have you even changed your clothes, Jon? | 你换衣服了吗 乔 |
[13:07] | Is there anything in the fridge? | 冰箱里还有吃的吗 |
[13:09] | Would you call me? | 会打给我吗 |
[13:12] | My sister sends her love. | 妹妹向你问好 |
[13:21] | Cleanup in aisle 6. | 清洁用品在第六排 |
[13:37] | Hey, Jon. | 乔 |
[13:41] | – No time like the present, right? – Okay. | -机不可失 -好 |
[13:44] | – Maybe you should talk to him now. – Okay. | -也许你该立即和他谈谈 -好 |
[13:46] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[13:59] | – Hey, Jon, can I talk to you a minute? – No, no, no. | -乔 能跟你谈谈吗 -不 不 |
[14:01] | I’ve got a lot of experience with dogs. | 关于狗 我有很丰富的经验 |
[14:04] | Max has won six blue ribbons. | 马科斯赢了六条蓝勋带呢 |
[14:06] | I don’t care how many ribbons your dog has won. | 我不管你的狗赢了啥 |
[14:08] | We have been watching the way you walk your dog | 我们一直在关注你遛狗的方式 |
[14:11] | and we’re trying to help you. | 我们一直想帮你 |
[14:12] | And we’re trying to keep the neighborhood safe. Jon. | 乔 我们只想维护邻里的安危 |
[14:16] | Jon, you have got to do something about your dog. | 乔 你得管管你的狗了 |
[14:17] | I would like to help you. | 我很乐意帮你 |
[14:20] | I could come over and give you some training tips. | 我可以过来 教你点训练技巧 |
[14:24] | Anytime. | 随时都行 |
[14:38] | My little baby. | 我的小宝贝 |
[14:42] | Did you miss your mommy? | 想妈妈了吗 |
[14:46] | Hello, Devon. | 你好 德文 |
[14:50] | There you go, there you go. | 走吧 走吧 |
[14:56] | What’s the matter? No pee-pee? | 怎么了 想尿尿吗 |
[15:02] | Devon, Devon! Enough now. | 德文 德文 够了 |
[15:05] | – Come on now. – Damn you, Jon. | -好了 -乔 真该死 |
[15:07] | That dog is dangerous. | 这狗太危险了 |
[15:07] | Devon, come on. Come on now. | 德文 来 到这来 |
[15:09] | Bad boy, Devon. Bad boy. | 坏孩子 真坏 |
[15:13] | That’s a doggy. Okay. Okay. | 它只是条狗 好了 |
[15:45] | I have… | 我真是… |
[15:48] | absolutely no idea. | 一点想法都没有 |
[16:11] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[16:18] | Jeez. | 上帝啊 |
[16:39] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[16:43] | What? | 搞什么 |
[16:45] | No, no! How…? | 不 怎么 |
[16:48] | Come here. How did you get up there, huh? | 过来 你怎么上去的 |
[16:52] | All right, I’m impressed. | 好了 你干得可真不赖 |
[16:55] | Come here. Hey. | 来 |
[17:01] | Devon? | 德文 |
[17:05] | I know, you’re afraid. | 我知道 你怕了 |
[17:08] | Are you hungry? | 饿了吗 |
[17:13] | Come on. | 来 |
[17:14] | I know. I’m not going to hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[17:16] | You gotta be brave. | 勇敢点 |
[17:27] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛 |
[18:25] | Hey, dad, it’s me. Are you there? | 爸 是我 在吗 |
[18:28] | Mom’s been having trouble reaching you, | 妈妈联系不到你 |
[18:30] | so I wanted to call. I heard you got a new dog? | 所以我想打个电话 听说你新养了条狗 |
[18:34] | I’ll be coming home this weekend to pick up some stuff. | 这周末我要回家拿点东西 |
[18:37] | So can you call me back? I won’t make you talk to me. | 能回电给我吗 我不会逼你的 |
[18:40] | Just please call so that I know you’re okay. | 打个电话让我知道你没事就行 |
[19:28] | Holly? Jon. | 霍丽吗 是我乔 |
[19:29] | Oh, my savior. How’s it going? | 我的救星 咋样了 |
[19:31] | -Not good. It’s not working. – What? Now, | -不咋样 有很多问题 -什么 |
[19:33] | I thought you were sure-fire… | 我以为你肯定能搞定呢 |
[19:35] | – Well, because… – Why, Jon? | -这是因为 -什么 乔 |
[19:37] | Because he’s the dog from hell, that’s why. | 因为它无法无天 |
[19:39] | But, Jon, I… Jon? | 可是 乔 我 乔 |
[19:41] | Yeah, I’m sending him back. | 我要把它送回来 |
[19:42] | I paid to send him to you. | 我付了钱 把狗送你 |
[19:43] | I told you it’d take time. | 我告诉你了 这需要时间 |
[19:45] | It’s not. You were wrong. | 才不是呢 你错了 |
[19:46] | Do you know how much it cost? | 你知道要付出多少吗 |
[19:48] | Holly, I want you to call the airlines, | 霍丽 我需要你打电话给航空公司 |
[19:50] | make a reservation and call my machine. | 定个票 然后打给我 |
[19:52] | Leave word what flight you want me to put him on. | 留言告诉我把它放在哪架飞机上 |
[20:06] | Devon. | 德文 |
[20:09] | What? | 不要吧 |
[20:22] | Shit. | 糟糕 |
[20:27] | Devon? | 德文 |
[20:52] | – Yes? – Oh, god, Jon. | -你好 -天啊 乔 |
[20:54] | Finally. Where the hell are you? | 总算接了 你他妈的干嘛呢 |
[20:56] | We had a date. | 我们有约 |
[20:56] | I’m sitting here and women are hitting on me, Jon. | 我傻坐在这 总有女人来勾引我 |
[21:00] | Come on. Get your ass over here. | 快点 给我滚过来 |
[21:01] | Richard, hey, I’m sorry. | 理查德 抱歉 |
[21:02] | I couldn’t make it. | 我去不了了 |
[21:04] | What are you talking about? We gotta… | 你说什么鬼话 我们要… |
[21:06] | Jon, we gotta talk about the book. | 乔恩 我们得谈谈书的事 |
[21:08] | I know. Listen… | 我知道 听着… |
[21:09] | Come on. Hurry up. | 行了 快点 |
[21:10] | Get over here. You know… | 快过来 你知道的… |
[21:12] | I can’t help it. You know, I wanna write something… | 我也没办法 我是想按你说的 |
[21:15] | – as much as you want me to. – Jon, come on. | -写点东西 -乔 拜托 |
[21:18] | – But I… I can’t… – Don’t do this. | -可是 我 我写不出 -别这样 |
[21:20] | I’m gonna just have to… | 我得… |
[21:21] | find something different. | 我要去找点东西 |
[21:23] | You’re in violation of your contract, Jon. | 你这是在违反合约内容 乔恩 |
[21:25] | Or, you know, I’m gonna shoot myself. | 我知道我这是自找苦吃 |
[21:28] | Don’t say that, Jon. | 别这么说 |
[21:30] | Are you taking your meds? Are you keeping up? | 你吃药了吗 按时按量吗 |
[21:33] | We all take them. | 我们帮你吃了吧 |
[21:35] | You know, hey,I … I’m your agent. | 我是你的出版人 |
[21:37] | I just want… I want what’s best for you. | 我只想为你好 |
[21:40] | You know, Jon? | 明白吗 乔 |
[21:42] | I have no idea what I want to write. | 我完全没有创作灵感 |
[21:45] | Jon. Jon… | 乔 乔 |
[22:03] | Devon? | 德文 |
[22:41] | Jon, you okay? | 乔 没事吧 |
[23:12] | I am gonna kill you… | 我要宰了你… |
[23:14] | You jerk. You jerk. | 你这个畜生 畜生 |
[23:18] | Okay. Okay. | 好啦 好啦 |
[23:21] | – Holly? Holly? – How’s it going? | -霍丽 霍丽 -情况如何 |
[23:23] | – I’m not sending him back. -Rreally? | -我不打算把它送回去了 -真的吗 |
[23:25] | – But I paid for the return ticket. – No. | -但我已经付了机票钱 -不要 |
[23:27] | I’m not sending him back. | 我不想把它送走 |
[23:58] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[24:10] | How do you like that? | 感觉如何 |
[24:21] | How’d you get to be such a train wreck? | 我就不相信训练不好你 |
[24:31] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[24:37] | You want some air? There you go. | 来点新鲜空气吗 好 |
[24:42] | No. Devon. Devon, Devon. | 别 德文 德文 德文 |
[24:44] | What are you doing? What are you doing? | 你想干嘛 干嘛呢 |
[24:45] | No, no, no, no. Devon. | 不行 别 别 别 德文 |
[25:10] | You like that, huh? | 你喜欢这样啊 |
[25:14] | You kind of like it, don’t you? | 你蛮喜欢的嘛 |
[25:17] | Come on! Julius! | 过来 朱莉 |
[25:21] | Look at you, what an oil painting. | 瞧瞧 你俩真像幅油画 |
[25:25] | Okay, you guys just stay there then. | 好了 你俩就在那待着吧 |
[25:36] | It’s chow time now. | 吃饭咯 |
[25:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:41] | Come here, come here. Hey, hey. | 过来 过来 |
[25:43] | Get away from there. Come here. Come here. Devon. | 别在这待着 来这 过来 德文 |
[25:45] | Sit. Devon. Devon, get down off there. | 坐下 德文 德文 从那下来 |
[25:47] | Come here. Look. Sit. Devon. | 过来 坐着 德文 |
[25:51] | Devon, sit. | 德文 坐下来 |
[25:54] | Devon? Come here. | 德文 过来 |
[25:57] | All right. We’re gonna have to work on that. | 好吧 我们慢慢练习 |
[26:02] | You know, people used to come to me | 以前 人们找上门来 |
[26:05] | for advice on dogs. | 向我请教养狗诀窍 |
[26:10] | I got Julius first from a breeder. | 我先从一个饲养员那牵走了朱莉 |
[26:14] | And I got Stanley from the same breeder. | 然后又从那个饲养员那里得到了斯坦利 |
[26:17] | I got the dogs for Emma | 我这都是为了艾玛在养 |
[26:19] | But, naturally | 可事实上 |
[26:23] | they became my dogs. | 它们都成了我的狗 |
[26:28] | And my best friends. | 我最好的朋友 |
[26:31] | And my only friends. All right, you stay there now. | 我唯一的朋友 好的 你就待这吧 |
[26:35] | Go on, no, no, no. Come on. | 继续吃 别 乖 |
[26:55] | Get out of there! hey, hey! | 出来 |
[27:03] | Are you happy now? | 现在高兴了 |
[27:16] | Dad? | 爸 |
[27:24] | Dad? | 爸 |
[27:26] | Emma? | 艾玛 |
[27:29] | Hey, what’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[27:30] | Oh, I’m just getting out of the shower. I’ll be right down. | 我快洗完澡了 这就下来 |
[27:54] | Hey. What are you doing home? | 你回家干嘛 |
[27:57] | – Told you I was coming home. – You did? | -我告诉过你要回来的 -是吗 |
[27:59] | So I could pick up some of my stuff. | 我能拿点自己的东西吗 |
[28:06] | I like what you’ve done with the place. | 家里给你整的不错啊 |
[28:08] | Hey, you wanna see my new dog? | 想见见我的新狗吗 |
[28:11] | Go outside. Get Stanley and Julius. | 出去 看看斯坦利和朱莉 |
[28:14] | I’ll meet you out there. | 外边见 |
[28:19] | I missed you. | 想死你们了 |
[28:21] | Emma? | 艾玛 |
[28:23] | – Yeah? – Are they in? | -咋了 -它们进来了吗 |
[28:24] | Yeah, yeah. Come on, guys, go in. | 是的 来吧 进屋 |
[28:26] | Inside. Come on. | 进去咯 走咯 |
[28:29] | Get inside. Good boy. | 进屋啊 乖 |
[28:39] | Stand back. You ready? | 站远点啊 准备好了吗 |
[28:42] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[28:44] | Devon, look who’s… | 德文 看看是谁… |
[28:46] | Look who’s here to see you. It’s Emma. | 看看是谁来看你了 是艾玛 |
[28:50] | Stand still now. He… he’s afraid of people. | 站着别动 它有点认生 |
[28:54] | He’s weird. | 它有点怪 |
[28:56] | Devon. | 德文 |
[29:01] | What’s he doing? | 它这是在干嘛 |
[29:02] | He’s herding you. | 它在对你牧放 |
[29:05] | – Why would he wanna hurt me? – No, no. | -它为什么要伤害我呢[英文放牧和伤害音近] -不 |
[29:07] | Herding you. He thinks almost anything that | 牧放 它觉得所有动的东西 |
[29:09] | moves is a sheep. That’s his instinct. | 都是羊群 这是它的直觉 |
[29:14] | That’s very interesting, dad. | 真有趣 爸 |
[29:17] | Look at him. He’s so good, huh? | 瞧瞧它 看起来不错嘛 |
[29:23] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[29:27] | I have no idea what to think. | 我不知道啊 |
[29:32] | Jules? | 朱莉 |
[29:35] | Stanley? | 斯坦利 |
[29:39] | Hey, Jules. Hey. | 朱莉 |
[29:43] | Stanley? | 斯坦利 |
[29:45] | Hey, buddy. What’s the matter? | 伙计们 咋回事 |
[29:51] | Dad? | 爸 |
[29:53] | Something’s wrong with Stanley. | 斯坦利出什么问题了 |
[29:57] | Stanley is lagging, it turns out, | 斯坦利进入衰老期 |
[29:59] | because his heart rate is way down. | 因为它的心率太低 |
[30:02] | It’s far below what it should be. | 比正常值低很多 |
[30:04] | In fact, he may have already had a small stroke. | 它可能有点轻微的中风 |
[30:08] | And the X-rays confirm severe hip dysplasia. | 另外X光扫描发现它有严重的髋关节发育不良 |
[30:11] | That’s common in labs. | 这是常见的实验案例 |
[30:13] | It’s become painful for Stanley to run or walk. | 斯坦利现在走路跑步都会感到疼痛 |
[30:15] | I’m surprised he can chase that blue ball. | 我很惊讶它居然追得到那个蓝球 |
[30:20] | But it’s the decline in heart rate that’s the most alarming. | 不过最致命的还是心率衰竭 |
[30:24] | It’s probable his heart will give out soon. | 它的心脏可能很快就要停止跳动了 |
[30:27] | Does Devon have anything to do with this? | 会不会和德文有关 |
[30:29] | Oh, god, no. No. This would’ve happened anyway. | 天啊 当然不 这迟早会发生的 |
[30:33] | You’re gonna have to decide what | 你得想办法让斯坦利好好度过 |
[30:35] | you’re willing to put Stanley through. | 它最后的时光 |
[31:14] | Stan? | 斯坦利 |
[31:17] | Stan, it’s your blue ball. | 斯坦利 你的蓝球在这儿 |
[31:21] | It’s your favorite. | 你最爱的 |
[31:35] | Oh, Stan. | 斯坦利啊 |
[31:40] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[31:45] | My sweet guy. | 我的乖小子 |
[32:08] | – Dad. Please don’t sing that song. – What? | -爸 别唱这首歌 -为什么 |
[32:11] | That’s their favorite song. | 它们最爱听这首歌了 |
[32:35] | Dad, it’s so corny. | 爸 这太伤感了 |
[33:11] | Everywhere but on the paper, huh? | 就是不愿意拉在报纸上啊 |
[33:14] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[33:23] | See you tomorrow now. | 明天见 |
[33:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:32] | Hey, dad. | 爸爸 |
[33:34] | Oh, you’re still up. | 还没睡呢 |
[33:43] | What? | 怎么了 |
[33:47] | What? | 怎么了 |
[33:49] | What’s going on, dad? | 到底怎么回事 爸爸 |
[34:00] | Are you doing any writing? | 你还写东西吗 |
[34:03] | I’ve been, you know, journaling. | 一直写啊 写日记 |
[34:07] | You’re paying more attention to the dog than to your work. | 你在狗身上花的精力比写作还多 |
[34:10] | I’m not getting rid of him. | 我不会抛弃它的 |
[34:14] | I’m gonna check on the dog. | 我去看看狗 |
[34:16] | Mom asked me to come here… | 妈让我来这儿 |
[34:17] | …because we are worried about you. | 是因为我们很担心你 |
[34:24] | Emmy. Emmy, Emmy, Emmy. | 艾米 艾米 艾米 艾米 |
[34:29] | I miss you, Em. | 我想你 艾 |
[34:35] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[34:39] | I miss you… | 我想 |
[34:43] | …both. | 你们俩 |
[35:22] | Okay? | 没事吧 |
[35:44] | He’s gone. | 它走了 |
[36:03] | Okay. | 好了 |
[36:13] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[36:15] | Are you sure about this? | 确定吗 |
[36:19] | Maybe I should stay. | 或许我该留下来 |
[36:21] | I’m okay. Are you okay? | 我没事 你呢 |
[36:26] | Yeah? | 没事吗 |
[36:29] | All right. Don’t miss your classes now. | 好了 别耽误上课 |
[36:32] | Don’t worry about me. | 别担心我 |
[36:35] | – Are you sure? – I’m good, I’m good. | -你确定吗 -我没事 我没事 |
[36:37] | Go, go. Come on. | 去吧 去吧 |
[36:49] | Bye. | 再见 |
[37:30] | Let’s go for a walk, Devon. | 咱们散步去吧 德文 |
[37:56] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[37:59] | Devon! | 德文 |
[38:02] | Devon! | 德文 |
[38:11] | Devon! | 德文 |
[38:15] | Devon! | 德文 |
[38:18] | No! Devon! | 不 德文 |
[38:22] | No! no! | 不 |
[38:35] | Come here. Come here, come here. | 过来 过来 |
[38:39] | Go, go, go! | 走 走 |
[38:42] | Go, go! | 快走 |
[38:47] | Goddamn you! | 去你妈的 |
[38:50] | My god, I hate you, you bastard! | 天啊 我恨死你了 你这混蛋 |
[38:52] | We’re finished! | 咱俩玩完了 |
[38:57] | Don’t you understand? | 你怎么就不明白呢 |
[38:59] | If you don’t change, you can’t live here. | 要是你不改变自己 就没法在这儿生活 |
[39:53] | So you don’t think your roommates are gonna mind? | 你确定你的室友不会介意吗 |
[39:56] | Julius is a great dog, you know that. | 朱莉是条很棒的狗 |
[39:58] | Dad, tell me what’s going on. | 爸 告诉我发生了什么事 |
[39:59] | Why do I have to take Julius? | 为什么要我把朱莉带走 |
[40:01] | Look, Devon, he’s down in the basement. | 听我说 德文在地下室里 |
[40:03] | He can’t come upstairs. | 不能上来 |
[40:05] | I gotta lock him in the basement, he hates that. | 我得把它锁在地下室里 它讨厌那样 |
[40:07] | Em, everything’s gonna be fine. | 艾 没事的 |
[40:09] | I just don’t want anything else bad to happen. | 我只是不想再发生什么不幸 |
[40:11] | What does that mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[40:12] | Em, the other line’s ringing. | 艾 又有电话进来了 |
[40:14] | I gotta take this. Hold on now. | 我得接一下 先别挂 |
[40:16] | Dad… | 爸 |
[40:17] | – Yeah? – Good news, Jon. | -什么事 -好消息 乔 |
[40:18] | It turns out the house is available. | 结果那屋子还能租 |
[40:20] | It’s a perfect place to write. | 对写作来说是个绝好的地方 |
[40:22] | Great. Wonderful. Yeah. | 好 太棒了 |
[40:24] | – Yeah, I wanna see it right away. – Now? | -我现在就想去看看 -现在吗 |
[40:26] | Yeah, I’m on my way up. I’m getting in the car right now. | 对 我现在过去 我马上就上车 |
[40:29] | Do you want me to find you a hotel? | 要不要给你找个宾馆 |
[40:31] | No, I’m gonna sleep in the car. | 不用 我睡车里就行 |
[41:04] | This is the place you want. | 这就是你想要的房子 |
[41:07] | It’s 42 acres. | 二百五十五亩 |
[41:09] | Been on the market for three years. | 在地产市场上挂了三年了 |
[41:12] | The owners are definitely willing to rent… | 房东肯定特别想租出去 |
[41:15] | …if you understand that it’s an as-is situation. | 只要你明白这房子现状有多尴尬 |
[41:19] | Now, the rent is low and the owners are elderly… | 现在的情况是租金很便宜 房东年纪比较大 |
[41:22] | …and live in Florida. | 而且住在佛罗里达 |
[41:23] | So they’re not gonna be able to come up here… | 所以他们肯定不会到这儿来 |
[41:25] | – and do any small repairs. – That’s okay. | -给你修修房子 -那倒没关系 |
[41:27] | This isn’t gonna be permanent. | 我不会长期住这 |
[41:29] | Will they rent month-to-month? | 他们愿意月租吗 |
[41:31] | I think they’d be happy to see | 我觉得只要这房子能租的出去 |
[41:33] | any money come from this place. | 他们都会很开心的 |
[41:36] | Oh, down there is Bedlam Corners. | 对了 那边是贝德勒姆纳斯 |
[41:39] | We can drive down there. | 我们可以开车过去 |
[41:41] | I can introduce you to a few people, if you like. | 要是你愿意 我可以介绍几个人给你 |
[41:43] | Oh, no. I don’t wanna meet anyone. | 别 我谁也不想见 |
[41:47] | You can’t get a cell-phone signal on the mountain. | 山上收不到手机信号 |
[41:50] | Oh, thank god. | 这就太好了 |
[41:52] | And there’s no phone service to the house… | 房子里也没有电话 |
[41:54] | …but I can call the phone company for you. | 不过我可以给你找家电话公司来 |
[41:57] | No, not necessary. I don’t want a phone in the house. | 不用了 不需要 我不想要电话 |
[46:06] | Hey, stay in here now. | 待在这儿 |
[46:26] | Sure is good to see someone in the Matthews’ farm again. | 再见到马修家农场里的人可真好 |
[46:33] | Coffee? | 要咖啡吗 |
[46:36] | – Okay. Thank you. – Help yourself. | -好 谢谢 -请自便 |
[46:45] | You can see my farm from your window. | 你们这儿能看得见我的农场 |
[46:48] | Oh, yeah. The whole town can see your farm up on that hill. | 对 整个镇子都看得见你山上的农场 |
[46:56] | You can see everything? | 你们什么都看得见吗 |
[46:59] | Yeah, we don’t miss anything around here. | 对 这儿没什么事情是我们不知道的 |
[47:02] | What kind of work do you do? | 你是做什么的 |
[47:10] | I don’t know what I do. | 我也不知道 |
[47:12] | Aren’t you the man with that dog? | 你不就是那个带着狗的人嘛 |
[47:18] | Yes, I’m the dog man. Thank you. | 对 我就是那个狗人 谢谢 |
[47:24] | Oh, that’ll be a dollar. | 咖啡是七元 |
[47:26] | I’m sorry. Yeah. | 不好意思 给 |
[47:42] | I never met a writer before. | 我以前从来没见过作家 |
[47:47] | What was the last thing you wrote? | 你最近写的书叫什么名字 |
[47:49] | Who told you I was a writer? | 谁告诉你我是作家了 |
[47:50] | You put anyone’s name in a computer, | 你只要把别人的名字输进电脑里 |
[47:52] | you can find out what they do. | 就知道他们是做什么的了 |
[47:55] | Come here, come here, come here. | 过来 过来 过来 |
[47:59] | You need any work done on the house? | 你的房子要帮忙干活不 |
[48:02] | No. | 不用 |
[48:04] | I can fix anything. | 我什么都能修 |
[48:06] | I don’t need anything fixed. | 我用不着修什么 |
[48:11] | – What’s this? – I found a woman… | -这是什么 -我找到了一个女人 |
[48:13] | …who can help you with your dog. | 能帮你解决你的狗的问题 |
[48:15] | Hey, I don’t need any help with the dog. | 我不需要别人帮我解决狗的事 |
[48:17] | Oh, yes, you do. | 你肯定需要 |
[49:04] | What? | 怎么了 |
[49:07] | – You got a phone call at the store. – All right. | -店里有电话找你 -好吧 |
[49:35] | – Hello. – Jon, is that you? | -你好 -乔 是你吗 |
[49:38] | – Paula. – What the hell is going on? | -宝拉 -这到底是怎么一回事 |
[49:42] | Emma gave me a number for a payphone… | 艾米给我的号码是个公用电话 |
[49:44] | …in the middle of nowhere. | 前不着村后不着店的 |
[49:46] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[49:51] | I rented this place in the country. | 我在乡下租了个房子 |
[49:54] | Why, Jon? | 为什么 乔 |
[49:57] | Even for you, this is crazy. | 即使是对你来说 这也太疯狂了 |
[49:58] | Look, I’ll come home. | 听着 我会回家的 |
[50:01] | Let’s figure this out. Meet me. | 我们好好谈谈这事 来见我 |
[50:05] | Jon? | 乔 |
[50:09] | Jon? | 乔 |
[50:12] | Jon, I think I’m losing the connection. | 乔 我觉得信号不太好 |
[50:13] | Jon, can you hear me? | 乔 听得见吗 |
[50:17] | Hello? | 喂 |
[50:20] | Hello? Now… | 喂 现在 |
[51:51] | You’re not barking. | 你不乱叫了 |
[51:58] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[52:00] | – Jon Katz. – Right. | -乔恩·卡兹 -对了 |
[52:04] | You’re the man with the abused dog. | 你是那个养了条受过虐的狗的家伙 |
[52:13] | This is Joe. | 这是琼 |
[52:16] | I’m gonna give your dog a test. | 我要给你的狗做个测试 |
[52:18] | – My dog doesn’t like tests. – Too bad. | -我的狗不喜欢测试 -太糟了 |
[52:20] | – I don’t like tests. – If you’re gonna be my student… | -我也不喜欢测试 -你要是想跟我学 |
[52:23] | …you’re gonna take my test. Come on, Joe. | 就得先做我的测试 过来 琼 |
[52:27] | I take my payment for the first session up-front. | 我要先收第一节课的费用 |
[52:30] | It’s $200. | 一千三百块 |
[52:32] | I only take cash. | 只收现金 |
[52:41] | Get your dog. | 把你的狗带上 |
[53:01] | Border Collies are working dogs. | 边境牧羊犬是工作犬 |
[53:03] | They’ve been herding sheep for centuries | 它们几百年来都用来放牧羊群 |
[53:06] | in Ireland and Scotland, all over the world. | 在爱尔兰 苏格兰 乃至全世界 |
[53:09] | Pay close attention because you’re next. | 仔细看着 因为接下来就轮到你了 |
[53:14] | Get back, Joe. | 回来 琼 |
[53:21] | Step back with your dog. | 带着你的狗往后退 |
[53:25] | Out, sheep. | 出来 羊儿 |
[53:33] | Away to me, Joe. | 上去 琼 |
[53:52] | Lie down. | 趴下 |
[53:54] | Walk up, Joe. | 上去 琼 |
[54:01] | Away to me. | 上去 |
[54:29] | Attaboy, Joe. | 真乖 琼 |
[54:34] | It’s your turn. | 到你了 |
[54:35] | I need to see how your dog responds to the sheep. | 我得看看你的狗对羊群有什么样的反应 |
[54:39] | It’s what I call the instinct test. Are you ready? | 我管这叫本能测试 准备好了吗 |
[54:43] | Come here, come here, come here. Hey, hey, hey. | 过来 过来 |
[54:46] | Devon, Devon. Devon, now, I want you to do good, okay? | 德文 德文 我要你好好表现 好吗 |
[54:49] | Okay? Okay. All right. | 好吗 好 |
[54:53] | – Are you ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[54:56] | Out, sheep. Out, sheep. | 出去 羊儿 出去 羊儿 |
[54:59] | Unleash Devon. | 把德文放出去 |
[55:02] | Go! | 上 |
[55:10] | Now he should begin to circle around the flock. | 现在它该开始围着羊群绕圈 |
[55:15] | Why is he going that way? | 它怎么往那边跑 |
[55:21] | Oh, he’s circling them. | 它围着它们绕圈了 |
[55:29] | Do you see the difference between the two dogs? | 看到两条狗的差别了吗 |
[55:32] | Where Joe is calm… | 琼很冷静 |
[55:34] | …and can move the sheep by eyeing them… | 还能用眼神驱赶羊群 |
[55:38] | …your dog is struggling. He’s lunging. | 你的狗却跑得费力 气喘吁吁 |
[55:58] | All right, that’s it. Call him in. | 好了 就这样 叫它回来 |
[56:03] | Devon? Devon. | 德文 德文 |
[56:07] | Devon. Devon! | 德文 德文 |
[56:11] | Come here. Devon! | 过来 德文 |
[56:16] | Devon! | 德文 |
[56:19] | Oh, you little shit! | 你个小畜生 |
[56:21] | Come here! | 过来 |
[56:24] | Why are you such a mess? | 你为什么总是这么胡闹 |
[56:27] | Away to me, Joe. | 上去 琼 |
[56:31] | Come here, come here, come here. Devon. Devon, Devon. | 过来 过来 德文 德文 |
[56:35] | Come here! | 过来 |
[56:37] | Away to me, Devon. Come on… | 上去 德文 拜托 |
[56:39] | …work with me, Devon. | 跟我一块干活吧 德文 |
[56:43] | Come on, come on, come on. Come here. | 来 来 来 过来 |
[56:50] | Away to me, Joe. | 上去 琼 |
[56:52] | Away to me, Joe. | 上去 琼 |
[56:55] | Hold still. | 别动 |
[57:01] | Attaboy, Joe. | 乖 琼 |
[57:05] | Just circle the sheep, that’s all you were asked to do. | 围着羊群转圈就行 没让你干别的 |
[57:12] | He failed the test, didn’t he? | 它没通过测试 对吧 |
[57:17] | Yes. | 对 |
[57:20] | You’ve gotta see this dog for who he is. | 你必须得明白这条狗的本性 |
[57:23] | He’s lost his connection to the world. | 它失去了和这个世界的联系 |
[57:25] | He’s lost his connection to himself. | 它也失去了自我的联系 |
[57:27] | He’s lost his instinct and you’re not helping him find it. | 它连本能也失去了 你却不帮它找回自我 |
[57:34] | I don’t understand what you’re talking about. | 我不明白你在说什么 |
[57:36] | It’s not the dog that’s messed up, you’re messed up. | 搞砸了的不是这条狗而是你 |
[57:40] | This dog is the least of your problems. | 问题可不在狗身上 |
[57:45] | Come on, come on. | 过来 过来 |
[57:48] | You paid $200. | 你付了一千三 |
[57:50] | I’m gonna give you $200 worth. | 我会让觉得花的物有所值 |
[57:52] | I didn’t pay $200 for your psychobabble. | 我花钱可不是来听你的疯话的 |
[57:55] | – Get back here. – It’s my problem? | -回来 -我的问题吗 |
[57:57] | – Yes. – My problem? | -对 -我的问题啊 |
[57:58] | – Yes! – It’s me? | -对 -是我吗 |
[58:00] | Yes. You are one angry son of a bitch. | 对 你是个暴躁的混蛋 |
[58:05] | Come on. Come on! | 我们走 我们走 |
[58:07] | Come on! | 我们走 |
[58:52] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[58:59] | Hello, hi. Don’t need any help. | 你好 你好 我这儿不需要帮忙 |
[59:09] | – I don’t need any help. – Name’s Anthony. | -我什么忙都不用帮 -我叫安东尼 |
[59:11] | Wonderful, you have a name. What don’t you understand… | 真好 原来你有名字 你怎么就听不懂 |
[59:14] | …about “I don’t need help,” Anthony? | 什么叫我不需要帮忙 安东尼 |
[59:17] | What’s this? Oh, no. | 这是什么 不 |
[59:36] | It works better if it’s on. | 打开了用会比较好 |
[59:39] | All right, all right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[59:41] | Yeah. | 对 |
[59:48] | First-time operator. | 新手都这样 |
[59:51] | – You gotta keep it square. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -你得把它端平了 -好 好 |
[59:54] | Yeah. | 对了 |
[1:00:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:00:06] | All right, all right. | 好了 好了 |
[1:00:08] | Come here, come here. | 过来 过来 |
[1:00:11] | I got a shepherd-husky mix. | 我有只牧羊犬和哈士奇混的狗 |
[1:00:16] | He doesn’t have half the power of this dog. | 它精力还没这条狗的一半旺盛 |
[1:00:28] | You married? | 结婚了吗 |
[1:00:31] | Yeah. | 结了 |
[1:00:33] | – She’s not here. – No, she’s not. | -她不在这儿 -她不在 |
[1:00:37] | Separated? | 分居了吗 |
[1:00:40] | No. | 没 |
[1:00:42] | No, we have a great marriage. | 我们的婚姻很幸福 |
[1:00:43] | We’re independent, you know? | 我们比较独立 明白吗 |
[1:00:47] | We accept short absences from each other. | 能接受彼此暂时的分开 |
[1:00:51] | Sometimes… | 有时候 |
[1:00:53] | …she accepts them with disturbing enthusiasm. | 她对这种分开倒是更热衷些 |
[1:01:07] | – So let me know how much I owe you. – Yeah. | -那么我该给你多少 -好 |
[1:01:12] | I’ll send you a bill. | 我会给你寄账单的 |
[1:01:17] | Hey, take it easy there, old guy. | 放轻松 老家伙 |
[1:01:20] | All right, Anthony. | 好 安东尼 |
[1:01:31] | That dog’s got a lot of energy. | 这狗真是精力旺盛 |
[1:01:33] | Who is the owner of this crazy dog? | 这疯狗的主人是谁 |
[1:01:36] | – Be nice. – Here he comes. | -别瞎说 -他来了 |
[1:01:51] | – This is my daughter, Ida. – Hi, Ida. | -这是我女儿 艾达 -你好 艾达 |
[1:01:53] | I’ve been telling her about your dog. | 我一直在跟她说你的狗 |
[1:01:57] | Who are these guys? | 这几个是谁 |
[1:01:59] | They wanted to see him too. | 他们也想来看看它 |
[1:02:04] | He’s running. | 它在跑 |
[1:02:08] | What do you feed this dog? | 你喂这狗吃什么 |
[1:02:10] | Special dog food. | 特种狗粮 |
[1:02:12] | High in protein, high in fat. | 高蛋白 高脂肪 |
[1:02:15] | Anthony says you brush this dog’s teeth. | 安东尼说你亲自给狗刷牙 |
[1:02:20] | His teeth were rotten when I got him. | 我养它的时候 它牙都快烂了 |
[1:02:22] | Hey, how much you spend on feeding this dog? | 你喂这狗得花多少钱 |
[1:02:25] | Forty dollars a week. | 每周二百七十块钱 |
[1:02:27] | I can’t spend that much on a cow. | 我养牛都不会花这么多 |
[1:02:30] | Well, my dog’s smarter than your cow. | 我的狗比你的牛聪明 |
[1:02:33] | I’d like to be this guy’s dog. | 我也想做这家伙的狗 |
[1:02:38] | If he’s so much trouble… | 它要是真那么麻烦 |
[1:02:41] | …maybe you should just get rid of him. | 或许你该扔了它 |
[1:02:46] | I’m not getting rid of this dog. | 我不会抛弃它的 |
[1:02:48] | I’m not giving up on him. | 我不会放弃它 |
[1:04:47] | Leave your dog in the car. | 把你的狗放车里 |
[1:04:50] | Go take your anger out on that hay. | 冲着那堆干草发泄你的怒火吧 |
[1:04:54] | And when you’re finished, come and see me. | 等你发泄完了 过来找我 |
[1:06:16] | The first thing you do… | 你需要做的第一件事 |
[1:06:18] | …is stay calm. | 是保持冷静 |
[1:06:21] | Make eye contact… | 用眼神和它交流 |
[1:06:24] | …say his name… | 叫它的名字 |
[1:06:28] | …and give him a treat. | 然后给它点奖励 |
[1:06:34] | – Devon, look here. – No. | -德文 看这儿 -不对 |
[1:06:38] | Only say his name. | 只叫它的名字 |
[1:06:42] | Devon. | 德文 |
[1:06:47] | Again. | 再来 |
[1:06:52] | Devon. | 德文 |
[1:06:56] | Do it again. | 再来一遍 |
[1:07:02] | Devon. | 德文 |
[1:07:09] | Devon. | 德文 |
[1:07:20] | Devon. | 德文 |
[1:07:22] | Do it again. | 再来一遍 |
[1:07:28] | Devon. | 德文 |
[1:07:31] | Do it again. | 再来一遍 |
[1:07:34] | Devon. | 德文 |
[1:07:45] | Devon. | 德文 |
[1:07:49] | – Again. – Devon. | -再来 -德文 |
[1:07:55] | And again. | 再来 |
[1:07:59] | Devon. | 德文 |
[1:08:06] | Let’s try one more thing today. | 咱们今天再学一样 |
[1:08:09] | Look him in the eye, say his name… | 看着它的眼睛 叫它的名字 |
[1:08:12] | …and then ask him to sit. | 然后让它坐下 |
[1:08:20] | Devon… | 德文 |
[1:08:22] | …sit. | 坐下 |
[1:08:28] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[1:08:40] | Good boy. | 乖 |
[1:08:41] | Good boy. That’s my boy. | 乖 这才是我的乖孩子 |
[1:08:45] | – Good boy. – Well, that’s about it for today. | -真乖 -好 今天就到此为止 |
[1:08:49] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[1:08:51] | One small step at a time. | 每次进步一点儿就行 |
[1:08:57] | You’re welcome to… | 欢迎你 |
[1:08:59] | …come back and continue whenever you can. | 随时回来 我们继续 |
[1:09:04] | Beginnings are hard. | 万事开头难 |
[1:09:10] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:09:41] | I should’ve been there when you got there. | 你回来的时候我真该在家 |
[1:09:43] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:09:46] | When are you coming home? | 你什么时候回来 |
[1:09:51] | Soon. | 很快 |
[1:09:53] | – When? – Paula, I… | -什么时候 -宝拉 我 |
[1:09:56] | You know, soon. | 很快 |
[1:09:59] | Yeah, I’ll… I’ll… | 对 我会 我会 |
[1:10:02] | I’ll be home soon. | 我很快就回家 |
[1:11:20] | Devon? | 德文 |
[1:11:25] | Devon? | 德文 |
[1:11:29] | Devon! | 德文 |
[1:11:33] | Devon? | 德文 |
[1:11:35] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[1:11:41] | Devon! | 德文 |
[1:11:46] | Devon! | 德文 |
[1:11:53] | Devon! | 德文 |
[1:12:05] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:12:55] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[1:12:57] | Those are the keys to the farmhouse. | 这是我农场屋子的钥匙 |
[1:13:00] | I’m going home. | 我要回家了 |
[1:13:03] | Good. | 好 |
[1:13:04] | I’ll be back. | 我会回来的 |
[1:13:07] | – You’re coming back? – Oh, yeah, I’ll be back. | -你要回来吗 -对 一定 |
[1:13:09] | Maybe I can get my wife and daughter to come up, you know? | 或许我会把我老婆和女儿带来 |
[1:13:14] | You think you’d be able to take care of the place for a while? | 你觉得你能帮我照看会儿房子吗 |
[1:13:17] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | -行 -行吗 |
[1:13:18] | Glad to. | 很乐意 |
[1:13:21] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:13:25] | You need me to do anything right away? | 还有什么需要我做的吗 |
[1:13:29] | That faucet in the kitchen, | 厨房里的水龙头 |
[1:13:31] | I could never get that thing to stop leaking. | 我总是没法让它不漏水 |
[1:13:34] | – I’ll take care of it. – Okay. | -我会修好的 -好 |
[1:13:36] | Thanks, Anthony. | 谢谢 安东尼 |
[1:13:39] | See you. | 再见 |
[1:13:49] | See you, Devon. | 再见 德文 |
[1:14:39] | Good boy. | 乖孩子 |
[1:15:04] | Yeah. | 真好 |