Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

A Dog’s Purpose(一条狗的使命)[2017]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on A Dog’s Purpose(一条狗的使命)[2017]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:一条狗的使命
英文名称:A Dog's Purpose
年代:2017

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:58] What is the meaning of life? 生命的意义是什么
[01:02] Are we here for a reason? 我们是因为什么原因而生的吗
[01:07] Is there a point to any of this? 我们为什么要活着
[01:14] First, I had no idea what was going on. 起初 我也不知道是怎么回事
[01:16] I… I couldn’t see a thing. 我什么都看不见
[01:20] It was warm. 很温暖
[01:23] There was my mother. 这是我的妈妈
[01:26] Every day, I had fun. 每一天 我都过得很愉快
[01:29] Was having fun the point? 过得愉快就是生命的意义吗
[01:31] The whole point? 全部的意义
[01:34] No, it couldn’t be that simple. 不对 肯定不会这么简单的
[01:39] Here’s one. 这有一只
[01:41] And then it was over. 然后一切都结束了
[01:43] That’s it for you. 你就这样了
[01:47] No more fun. 不能再玩闹了
[01:50] It seemed like such a short life. 好像这一生过得太短了
[01:54] I mean, what exactly did I do? 我做过什么事情吗
[01:58] There was some playing. 只是一直玩耍
[02:00] There was some eating. 吃东西
[02:02] I dug in the dirt. 还在泥里打滚
[02:04] But when I really thought about it, 但是当我真正思考起来之后
[02:07] it didn’t add up to much. 我真的没做什么事
[02:11] I was back. 我回来了
[02:12] And I was a puppy again. 我又变成一条小狗了
[02:14] Alive and ready to ask the big questions. 我还活着 准备好思考生命的大问题
[02:17] To dig for answers. 去刨根问底
[02:19] Just let me in there. 先让我进去
[02:22] Where am I? 我在哪呢
[02:25] So what else do you have? 你这里还有什么狗
[02:26] Uh, this one here. 还有这一只
[02:29] – What is it? – It’s a red retriever. -这是什么品种 -这是红毛猎犬
[02:36] Nice dog. 好狗狗
[02:37] Good breed. Easy to train. 不挑食 而且容易训练
[02:39] You got something smaller? 你这里有没有小一点的品种
[02:41] I got some cute yorkies over here. 我还有几只小约克夏犬
[02:44] I got this Japanese chin. 还有日本狆
[02:47] Uh, poodle. 贵宾犬
[02:48] Corgi over here. 这边是柯基
[02:50] Got a pomeranian. 还有博美
[03:11] Look at all this great stuff. 看看这些好东西
[03:13] Somebody knew I was coming. 一定是有人知道我要来
[03:17] Oh, yeah. 好棒呀
[03:21] Hey, look at this. 你快看
[03:27] What do we have here? 看看我们找到了什么
[03:30] Look at this little guy. 看看这个小家伙
[03:32] Bet it’s worth a couple bucks. 肯定能值几个钱
[03:35] Yeah, it was a knockout in the second round. 第二轮就输了
[03:38] I lost everything. Hang tight, guy. 钱都输光了 这在等着
[03:40] Now, you’re buying this time. 这次该你请客了吧
[03:42] Not today, buddy. 今天不行 伙计
[03:46] I thought about my life. 我思考着我的生活
[03:48] I still had so many questions. 我还有好多问题没有解决
[03:51] But I kept coming back to the same one: 但是我现在只有一个问题
[03:55] How do I get a drink of water? 我要怎么才能喝上水
[03:59] Do you want to get an ice cream? 你想要一个冰淇淋吗
[04:00] Sure. 好呀
[04:01] What flavor? 要什么口味的
[04:02] Mom, I hear something in there. 妈妈 我听到里面有声音
[04:04] Hey, honey. 宝贝
[04:07] Ethan! 伊森
[04:08] Hey, mom, come here. 妈妈 快过来
[04:13] My god. 我的天哪
[04:15] It looks so thirsty. 它看起来渴极了
[04:16] It’s too hot in there. 车里面太热了
[04:18] I think we need to get him out. 我们要把它救出来
[04:19] I can’t open the door. 这个门打不开
[04:21] Wait, it’s locked. 等等 门被锁上了
[04:22] Please, mom. 求你了 妈妈
[04:24] Okay, stand back. 后退
[04:31] You poor thing. 你个小可怜
[04:34] You poor, poor thing. 可怜的小东西
[04:50] How are you, boy? 你还好吗 伙计
[04:51] – Good? – What… what is this? -没事吧 -这是什么情况
[04:54] – Mom! – A boy? -妈妈 -一个小男孩
[04:57] – Boy… – A boy! -伙计 -小男孩
[04:58] – Are you okay? – I-I never knew there might be -你还好吗 -我从来不知道
[05:00] – such a thing as a boy. – Tired, huh? -世上还有小男孩这样的存在 -是不是累坏了
[05:02] I think this little guy is gonna make it. 我觉得这小家伙会撑过去的
[05:05] – Can we keep him, mom? – I don’t know. -我们能养他吗 妈妈 -我不知道
[05:07] I think your father might not… 我觉得你爸爸可能不会…
[05:09] I decided right then and there 我当时就决定了
[05:11] I am definitely keeping this boy. 我一定要养这个小男孩
[05:17] Yeah! Dad, can we keep him? 爸爸 我们能养他吗
[05:20] Well, who’s gonna feed him? 谁来喂他
[05:21] – I will. – Who’s gonna clean him? -我来 -谁来给他洗澡
[05:24] I’ll do everything, dad. 这些都交给我吧 爸爸
[05:25] – You think you’re ready to do it? – Yeah. -你觉得你已经准备好了吗 -是的
[05:27] – Oh, I don’t know, son. – He’s a good boy. -我不知道 儿子 -他是个好孩子
[05:30] He’s a good boy. 是个乖宝宝
[05:33] Come on, please. 求你了
[05:34] He’s a retriever, dad. 它是只猎犬 爸爸
[05:36] He’ll fetch your slippers. 他会帮你拿拖鞋的
[05:37] And the paper when it rains. 下雨天还会帮你拿报纸
[05:39] Name something you want fetched. 你让他拿什么都可以
[05:40] He can do it. 他都能做到
[05:42] Look. Hey, come here! 看 过来
[05:45] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[05:48] So, Ethan and I discussed that the dog 伊森和我觉得
[05:50] – would be his responsibility. – Come here! Yeah. Good boy. -他可以照顾好这条狗 -过来 乖孩子
[05:53] Please, dad? 求你了 爸爸
[05:55] Come on. He needs a pal. 他需要朋友
[05:59] All right, this thing that you two are doing, 听着 你和你妈妈一起说服我
[06:01] it’s dirty pool, okay? 这不公平
[06:02] Take him away. 把他带出去
[06:03] I want to talk to your mother alone. 我要和你妈妈单独谈谈
[06:05] Okay. 好的
[06:07] We’ll keep it till tomorrow… 我们可以留它到明天
[06:09] You nervous, boy? Don’t be. 你紧张吗 伙计 别紧张
[06:11] It’ll be okay. Yeah. 不会有事的
[06:12] We don’t have much choice. 我们没有多少选择
[06:13] They make a mess. 狗很麻烦的
[06:14] – You gotta clean ’em. – Oh, come on. -你还要给它洗澡 -拜托
[06:16] – He’s gonna be bored with it. – Oh, come on, Jim. -过不了多久他就烦了 -别这样 吉姆
[06:18] You know it. You know how he is. 你知道的 你知道他三分钟热度
[06:20] If he says no, 如果他不同意的话
[06:21] we can run off and go find another family. 我们可以离家出走 去找新家
[06:25] Ethan? 伊森
[06:26] Yeah? 什么
[06:28] You have a dog. 你能养狗了
[06:30] Yes! Oh, my gosh, yes! 太棒了 太好了
[06:37] Oh, my gosh, thank you! 天呐 谢谢
[06:39] Come on! Come on! 快来 快来
[06:42] Bailey. 贝利
[06:43] B-a-I-l-e-y, I-I would think. 应该是宝贝的贝 锋利的利
[06:47] And I’m Ethan. 我是伊森
[06:49] I’m the owner. 我是他的主人
[06:51] Do you think he knows how to spell my name? 他知道我名字怎么写吗
[06:54] I would think so, honey. 应该知道 亲爱的
[06:56] Here you go. 那就好
[06:58] Good boy. 好孩子
[07:00] Here you go. 真好
[07:02] Ready? 准备好了吗
[07:03] Come on, Bailey. 来吧 贝利
[07:04] Bailey, sit. 贝利 坐下
[07:06] Sit. 坐下
[07:07] Roll over. Roll over. 打个滚 打个滚
[07:12] Get that out of your mouth! 快把那个吐出来
[07:13] Get that out of your mouth. 快把那个吐出来
[07:15] Okay. Come here. 好了 来这边
[07:16] Shake your paw. Shake your paw. 握个手 握个手
[07:18] Come on. Yeah, good boy! 来吧 好孩子
[07:20] Turn around. Turn around. 转个身 转个身
[07:21] – Come on. – What’s he saying? -来吧 -他在说些什么
[07:23] – It’s too many words. – Come on. Okay. -字数太多了 -来吧 来吧
[07:25] – I’m gonna do this now. – Come here. -我还是干这个吧 -过来
[07:27] Good job. Good job. 干得好 干得好
[07:28] But one word got said more than any other. 但相比之下 有个词重复了很多次
[07:31] Bailey, Bailey, Bailey, Bailey, Bailey. 贝利 贝利 贝利 贝利 贝利
[07:33] After a while, 过了一会儿
[07:34] I came to understand the words that mattered. 我开始明白这个词的重要性
[07:37] I had a boy, and his name was Ethan. 我养了个男孩 他叫伊森
[07:40] I got a name. 我也有名字
[07:42] My name was Bailey, Bailey, Bailey, Bailey, Bailey. 我叫贝利 贝利 贝利 贝利 贝利
[07:44] Oh, gee, honey, I wish I’d have known that you and Wes were… 亲爱的 真希望知道你和韦斯之间…
[07:48] I learned my place in the pack. 我知道了自己在家的地位
[07:50] Mom liked me. 妈妈喜欢我
[07:52] Dad liked me. 爸爸喜欢我
[07:53] – Yes. Yes, no, I understand. – A lot. -是的 是的我知道 -超级喜欢
[07:55] Oh, excuse me. Hold on. Come on. 不好意思 稍等一下
[07:57] Get down a bit. 一边儿去
[07:59] I was sad for the cat. 真替猫感到悲哀
[08:00] Obviously, he wanted to be a dog. 很明显他也想当一只狗
[08:03] Wasn’t my fault he couldn’t be a dog. 当不成又不是我的错
[08:08] Ethan, it’s time to go to bed. 伊森 该睡觉啦
[08:10] Time to turn out the light, okay? 该关灯了好吗
[08:11] Okay. 好的
[08:20] Okay, come on. Come on. 好了 来吧 来吧
[08:22] Come on. Come on. 来吧 来吧
[08:26] “Don’t! Don’t do it, cap. “别 别这么做 队长”
[08:28] “Let him have it, bucky. “给他吧 巴基”
[08:29] “We’ll pound some sense into this character. “我们得给他点颜色看看”
[08:32] “Pow! Stomp! “砰 泰山压顶”
[08:35] “It’s coming right at us. “它冲着我们来了”
[08:37] Jump for your lives!” “快跳下去逃生”
[08:38] Ethan always came up with such great games. 伊森总能想出这样有趣的游戏
[08:41] Making noise under a blanket. Genius. 躲在毯子下说话 真是个天才
[08:47] Every night as I fell asleep, 每晚睡着之后
[08:48] I thought about how happy I was that I had an Ethan. 我都会觉得养一只伊森真开心
[08:52] And that I wasn’t a cat. 也庆幸自己不是猫
[09:00] Bailey, get in the car. 贝利 到车里来
[09:01] Come on, boy. 来吧 孩子
[09:03] Come on! 我们走
[09:23] Whenever the family wanted me to get some fresh smells, 当家人想让我出去透透气时
[09:26] we all got in the car for a ride. 我们都会开车兜兜风
[09:28] Grass, tree, toad, moss, skunk, 青草 绿树 蟾蜍 青苔 臭鼬
[09:33] dead skunk, pond, 死臭鼬 池塘
[09:35] mud, goat. 泥土 山羊
[09:37] Goat! 山羊
[09:40] Everyone was asking themself the same question 人们每天都在思索同一个问题
[09:43] “Why can’t everything smell like goat?” “为什么不是所有的东西都有山羊味”
[09:46] Ooh, it stinks! 臭死了
[09:52] Oh, look who’s here! 看看是谁来了
[09:53] Guess what we got. 猜猜我们还带了谁
[09:54] What have you got? 带了谁
[09:56] What’d you get? 你们带了谁
[09:58] Come on, Bailey. 下来吧 贝利
[10:00] – Oh, my. Look at this. – Oh! A puppy! -Oh, my gosh. -我的天 看看它 -一只小狗狗
[10:02] Here, boy. Here. 孩子 看这里
[10:06] Where’s he going? 它要去哪儿
[10:09] Sometimes I thought 我常常觉得
[10:10] that trying to make sense out of life could be a waste of time. 生活中东想西想很浪费时间
[10:14] Maybe it was better to just really enjoy life 直接享受生活 顺其自然
[10:18] and leave it at that. 会不会更好呢
[10:28] Hey, where’d everybody go? 咦 大家去哪里了
[10:30] Where’s all the chickens? 小鸡们呢
[10:31] Bailey! Bailey, Bailey! 贝利 贝利 贝利
[10:37] Ethan, Ethan, Ethan, Ethan, Ethan! 伊森 伊森 伊森 伊森 伊森
[10:41] Oh, my goodness! Look who’s here! 老天爷 看看谁来啦
[10:42] For some reason, 不知道为什么
[10:43] they wouldn’t share this ball with me. 他们不愿意和我一起玩这个球
[10:45] Yes! Run, Ethan, run! 跑吧 伊森 快跑
[10:47] Everybody knows 众所周知
[10:47] there’s never been a game in the history of balls 在球类运动历史上
[10:49] that can’t be improved by having a dog in it. 还没有过狗狗参赛的先例
[10:53] But there was something weird about this ball. 但这个球长得有点奇怪
[10:59] Treasure. 宝藏
[11:05] Ah, this is the life. 这才叫生活
[11:08] Anyone else? Jim, your coffee? 谁还要吗 吉姆 你的咖啡
[11:09] – Oh, thank you. – Here you go. -谢谢 -给你
[11:12] Here we all are. 大家都到齐了
[11:13] Yeah. Enjoy your meal. 对呀 好好吃吧
[11:15] I liked the old humans. 我喜欢老年人
[11:17] They got me. 他们懂我
[11:23] Would you please stop feeding the dog? 可以不要喂狗吃东西了吗
[11:25] We’re trying to train him. 我们在试着训练它
[11:26] I told you. 我告诉过你了
[11:28] You caught me. I’m sorry. 被抓现行了 不好意思
[11:31] Could you pass me the jam, please? 可以把果酱递给我吗
[11:33] When I wasn’t thinking about food, my mind wandered. 当我注意力不在吃上时 我就会乱想
[11:37] Why am I here? 我为什么会在这里
[11:39] What’s the purpose? 有什么目的吗
[11:41] Oh, yeah. Keep rubbing. 真爽 接着揉
[11:42] And… Might there be more bacon? 会有更多的培根吗
[11:45] Oh, look at his plate. 看他的盘子里
[11:47] You know, the way you eat, 要知道 照这么吃下去
[11:48] you’re gonna grow up to be bigger 等你长大了之后 我们几个加起来
[11:49] than all of us put together. 都不够你的块头大
[11:51] If there’s a world to grow up in. 前提是得有个和平年代
[11:55] These Russians are putting missiles in Cuba. 俄国人在古巴布置了导弹
[11:58] Do we have to talk about that now? 我们非得现在说这个吗
[12:00] – No. – So, um, Jim, -没有啊 -对了 吉姆
[12:02] I hear you’re up for a new office job. 听说你换了份办公室工作
[12:04] Why don’t you tell us about that? 不如跟我们讲讲这个吧
[12:05] That didn’t work out. 并没有谈成
[12:07] Well, they want him in the field. 他们想让他出外勤
[12:08] He’s one of the top sellers every year. 顶级销售员年年都有他名字
[12:11] I got the job nobody wants. 我干的活是个烫手山芋
[12:13] Jim, do you have to? 吉姆 你非要这样吗
[12:15] We’re three seconds away from nuclear annihilation. 核打击已经近在咫尺了
[12:19] Uh, can me and Bailey be excused? 我和贝利能离桌了吗
[12:22] Sure. 当然
[12:25] Ethan was sad. 伊森很难过
[12:27] I didn’t know why. 我不知道为什么
[12:32] Hey, Bailey. 嗨 贝利
[12:34] Captain America, remember? 还记得美国队长吗
[12:35] He could take out that bomb in a second. 他可以一瞬间就拆掉炸弹
[12:40] Pow! 啪
[12:54] Zap! 咻
[13:03] Oh, you like it, don’t you? 看来你挺喜欢呀
[13:09] Come on. Come on. 来呀 来呀
[13:11] Yeah, boy. 就是这样
[13:13] Okay, Bailey. 贝利 准备好了
[13:15] Get it, boy! 去捡回来
[13:19] Come on! 加油呀
[13:20] Yeah, boy! Come on. 就是这样伙计
[13:21] Come on. Oh, where’d it go? 来 去哪儿了
[13:23] Where’d it go? 去哪儿了
[13:24] Come on, boy! Oh! What is that? 在这呢 你看那是什么
[13:26] Get it, boy! 把它捡回来
[13:28] Oh, come on. Come on, get it! 加油 加油 拿到它
[13:30] – We played with that ball all afternoon. – Yeah! Come on! -我们玩了一下午球 -就是这样
[13:32] – Ethan loved it. – Good boy! -伊森特别喜欢这个游戏 -干得漂亮
[13:35] Get it! 捡回来
[13:36] Come on! Come on. 加油 加油
[13:38] Hey, dad, watch this. 爸 瞧瞧这招
[13:41] Look what he can do. 看看他的能耐
[13:42] Okay, Bailey. Ready? 贝利 准备好了吗
[13:45] Ready. 准备好了
[13:46] Stay. Okay. 别动
[13:50] And… 然后
[13:52] Okay. 就是现在
[13:53] Go, Bailey! 上啊贝利
[14:00] Yeah! Out. 太棒了 松开
[14:01] That’s great, pal. 真厉害
[14:03] Thanks, dad. 谢了 老爸
[14:05] Hey, hey, come on. 来呀来呀
[14:07] Oh, yes. Yes. 对的 对的
[14:09] Come on. Come on. 来呀 来呀
[14:10] – You have a great day. – When it got colder outside, -祝你今天愉快 -当天气转凉时
[14:12] – we all went back home. – See ya. -我们回家了 -再见
[14:14] – He’ll be fine. Bye. – Bye. -他不会有事的 再见 -再见
[14:15] Every morning, a big yellow box with wheels 每天早上 一个有轮子的大黄箱子
[14:17] took Ethan away from me. 都会把伊森从我身边带走
[14:29] When mom left the house, too, 当妈妈也离开后
[14:32] I was lonely, 我就很孤单
[14:34] and hungry, 也会感到饿
[14:37] and bored. 而且很无聊
[14:41] At least they left the cat. 幸好他们把猫留下了
[14:43] I’d give him his dog lessons. 我会来教他一些狗的知识
[14:48] So much to learn. 要学的还很多呢
[14:49] No, dogs do not hide under pillows. 狗才不会躲在枕头下面
[14:52] Come on. Come… 过来
[14:54] Come on, sniff me. 过来 闻闻我
[14:56] Sniff me! 闻闻我
[14:59] You don’t know anything. 你什么都不知道
[15:05] You clear your throat a lot. 你总是在清嗓子
[15:11] Oh, Bailey, no. 贝利 不
[15:24] Hi, dad. 老爸
[15:26] Elizabeth? 伊丽莎白
[15:29] – This… this… – Elizabeth! -这 这 -伊丽莎白
[15:32] Hello? 你在吗
[15:35] That’s my slipper. 那是我的拖鞋
[15:36] Bailey! Bailey! 贝利 贝利
[15:38] Come… get back here. 快回来
[15:39] Bailey, no! 别这样 贝利
[15:41] Bailey, come here. 快过来 贝利
[15:43] Come here.Come here. 过来 过来
[15:46] Bailey, come here. 贝利 过来
[15:48] – Give me that. – When dad was in the right mood, -把它给我 -当老爸心情好时
[15:50] he was so much fun to play with. 和他一起玩很开心
[15:51] Come on, let go. Let go. Let go. 别这样 松口 松口 松口
[15:52] That’s not yours, Bailey. 贝利 那不是你的
[15:53] That’s mine. That’s mine! 那是我的 那是我的
[15:55] You come over here. Come on! 你给我过来 过来
[15:59] Ethan, my boss is coming over tonight, 伊森 我领导今晚要来
[16:03] and he cannot see my office like this. 不能让他看到我的办公室乱成这样
[16:04] Do you understand? 你明白了吗
[16:06] You have got to start telling this dog who’s boss. 你得告诉这只狗谁才是老大
[16:08] Here, take him. Just take him. 牵着他 快牵着他
[16:11] And you say, “I am the boss!” 然后你说 我才是老大
[16:12] You gotta show him who’s boss. 你得向他证明谁才是老大
[16:16] All right, everything goes back where it belongs. 好了 把东西都收拾好
[16:18] I want this place spick-and-span. 我要这里干干净净的
[16:19] Do you understand? 你明白吗
[16:21] Well, do you understand? 你明白了吗
[16:22] Do you understand?! 你明白了吗
[16:23] – Yes, sir. – Thank you. -明白了 -很好
[16:29] I want everything just the way I like it. 我只想让事情向我喜欢的那样发展
[16:31] Spick-and-span. 干干净净
[16:33] Why? Because I’m the boss. That’s why. 为什么 因为我才是老大 这就是为什么
[16:36] I’m the boss man, and you’re the boss dog. 我是老大 你是狗老大
[16:43] Boss dog. 狗老大
[16:45] Boss dog. 狗老大
[16:47] Boss dog. 狗老大
[16:49] Boss dog. 狗老大
[16:52] Ethan. 伊森
[16:53] Come on. Let’s go. 快来 我们准备吧
[16:55] We got guests coming any minute. 客人马上就回来了
[16:56] Chop-chop. 麻利点
[17:03] – Jim? – What? -吉姆 -怎么了
[17:05] Jim, can you help me? 你能帮我下吗
[17:06] – Huh? – I don’t know how to make a Singapore sling. -怎么了 -我不知道怎么调新加坡司令
[17:09] What? 什么
[17:11] Oh, I’ll show you. 我来教你
[17:12] I can make a whiskey cobbler. 我可以调威士忌冷饮
[17:14] Wait, here’s the recipe. 等下 秘方在这
[17:15] Elizabeth, what are you… What are you doing? 伊丽莎白 你在 你在干什么
[17:17] Well, we need spirit… 我们需要烈酒
[17:18] Saint-gaudens 1907 golden eagle. 1907年圣高登斯金鹰硬币
[17:23] Real gold. 是真金
[17:28] No! 不要啊
[17:28] Ethan was good to me. 伊森对我很好
[17:30] – Boy! No! – He always shared his food. -别吞下去啊 -他总是分享他的食物
[17:32] Do you have it in your mouth? Did you swallow it? 还在你嘴里吗 你吞下去了吗
[17:35] – Wasn’t my favorite treat. – Come on, show me. -虽然不是我最喜欢吃的 -快给我
[17:36] – And he wanted it back. – Come on, come on. -他想要回来 -快给我
[17:38] Why? 为什么
[17:42] – We made it. – Hello! Ellen. -我们准时到了 -你好 爱伦
[17:45] Come in. Welcome. 请进 欢迎光临
[17:47] I am glad we were finally able to make it out here, 我很高兴我们终于能来这里
[17:49] because I have been wanting to, 我一直
[17:51] visit the field office for a while now. 想看看外勤办公室
[17:53] Oh, yes, and it’s… It’s so nice and… 这里真不错
[17:56] Quiet out here in the suburbs. 郊区很安静
[17:58] – It sure is. Yeah. – Yes. -是的 -是的
[17:59] Well, we’re happy to have you. 我们非常开心你们能过来
[18:02] Um, so I-I’ve been meaning to say we… 我是想说我们
[18:05] Uh, we’re real impressed with your numbers this past year, Jim. 对你过去一年业绩的印象很深刻
[18:08] Real impressed. 你做的非常好
[18:09] You know, I’m glad you brought that up. 我很高兴你提到这个
[18:12] Uh, I’ve actually been meaning to talk to you about that. 我正好也想和你谈一下这件事
[18:14] You know, I-I was thinking, with the numbers so high, 我觉得既然业绩这么好
[18:18] maybe it’s time I get off the road 也许是时候让我不再出差
[18:21] and take an office position. 转而去坐办公室了
[18:24] Well, we… we really need you on the road. 我们需要你继续出差
[18:26] That’s the backbone of the whole operation really. 你是整个业务的骨干精英
[18:30] I’ll be honest, Jim. 吉姆 说实话
[18:31] You are one of our best traveling salesmen. 你是最优秀的旅行推销员
[18:33] I mean, I would be crazy to take you out of the field. 我意思是 我疯了才会让你坐办公室
[18:45] Um, are you still collecting coins? 你还在收集硬币吗
[18:47] Oh, sure. 当然
[18:49] What… what’s your showpiece? 有精品吗
[18:52] 1907 Saint-gaudens golden eagle. 1907年的圣高登斯金鹰硬币
[18:55] Well, Herman, i don’t know anything about coins, 赫尔曼 虽然我不懂硬币
[18:57] but I know that that is special. 但我知道金鹰硬币是很特别的
[18:59] – That is special. – That is a treasure. -那是很特别 -那可是珍品
[19:00] Yeah, I have never seen one up close before. 是啊 我还从没亲眼见过呢
[19:03] – It’s quite a coin. – Yeah, it’s a beauty. -它可不是一般的硬币 -是的 它还特别漂亮
[19:04] I’ll show you. I’ll go get it. 我去拿给你看
[19:06] Well, maybe after dinner. 吃完饭再去吧
[19:09] Let me go get it later. 那我一会去拿
[19:11] May I please be excused? 我可以去玩吗
[19:12] Huh? 什么
[19:14] May I please be excused? 我可以去玩吗
[19:16] Need to take Bailey out for a walk. 我想带贝利出去玩
[19:19] Sure, honey. 当然了 宝贝
[19:23] Go on, do it. 拉出来 快
[19:25] Please, Bailey. 求你了 贝利
[19:26] Please, Bailey, do it. Come on. 求你了 贝利 拉出来 快
[19:28] What does he want from me? 他想让我干什么
[19:30] Come on. Come on. 快拉 快拉
[19:32] I really wish I knew what he was saying. 我真想知道他在说什么
[19:35] Go! Go! Come on! 拉啊 拉啊 快
[19:36] What’s your problem? Come on! 你怎么回事 快拉啊
[19:41] I don’t know why he was so upset, but it made me anxious. 我不知道他为什么不开心 但这让我很着急
[19:44] And when I’m anxious, things kind of move super fast. 而我着急的时候 肠胃蠕动就非常快
[19:53] This was a first. 这还是第一次
[19:55] I’d never seen him so happy to clean up after me. 从来没见过他这么高兴地清理我的粪便
[19:58] Yes! Found it! 太棒了 找到了
[20:01] It’s important it shouldn’t be too sweet. 这个甜点的关键是不能做得太甜了
[20:03] – No, it’s nice. Mmm. – See this? -不 很好吃 -看到了吗
[20:05] Now, this… 接下来
[20:06] That’s something 你们将
[20:07] – for your eyes to feast on. – No! -迎来一场视觉的盛宴 -不
[20:09] What? 怎么了
[20:11] There’s a rat. 有老鼠
[20:12] – What? What? – Right there! -什么 什么 -就在那
[20:13] – Where? No, I don’t like rats. – Where? -在哪 不 我讨厌老鼠 -在哪
[20:15] – Where is it? – It’s okay. -在哪 -没事
[20:15] Under the table. 桌子下面
[20:16] – I love rats. – Yeah, go get it, Bailey. -我爱老鼠 -对 捉住它 贝利
[20:19] – I don’t see anything. – Where? -我什么也没有看见 -在哪
[20:20] – It’s running over there. – Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait! -跑到那了 -等等
[20:22] Get that dog! Get the dog. 抓住狗 抓住狗
[20:24] – Get the dog. Get the… – Bailey! -抓住狗 -贝利
[20:25] – I don’t see anything. – Come here. -我什么都没看到 -给我过来
[20:27] – It’s right there. – Maybe you saw Smokey. -就在那里 -也许你看到的是小灰
[20:29] – Definitely not Smokey. – No, it wasn’t Smokey. -绝对不是小灰 -不 不是小灰
[20:31] I really don’t like rats. I don’t like rats. 我真的怕老鼠 我讨厌老鼠
[20:33] It’s more scared of you than you are of him. 比起你怕它们 是老鼠更怕你吧
[20:35] Come here. Come here, Bailey. 给我过来 贝利
[20:36] – Come here! Come here. – Can you grab him? Grab him. -过来 -你能抓到他吗 抓住他
[20:38] – Jim. – Bailey! Bailey, come here! -吉姆 -贝利 过来
[20:40] Come here! 过来
[20:41] Wait. Please, Bailey. 停下 别跑 贝利
[20:41] – Can you grab him, Jim? – I don’t see anything. -你能抓到他吗 吉姆 -我什么都没看到
[20:43] Bailey! 贝利
[20:44] Bailey, come here. 贝利 过来
[20:46] I think it’s gone now. 我觉得老鼠已经跑了
[20:47] Oh, I don’t like rats! 我好讨厌老鼠
[20:50] Bailey! 贝利
[20:51] What was that? 什么情况
[20:54] Herman! 赫尔曼
[20:55] Bailey, come here! 贝利 过来
[20:56] Come here! Come on! 快来 快点
[20:58] You got him, Jim? You got him? 你抓到他了吗 吉姆 抓到没
[21:06] Any chances I had of a promotion, forget it. 升职什么的再也不用想了
[21:08] Dad! Dad, stop! 爸爸 别这样
[21:11] – It’s not his fault. It’s… – You made us look like fools! -这不是它的错 -你让我们跟傻子一样
[21:13] Dad always talked so loud when he smelled this way. 爸爸散发这个味道的时候说话总是很大声
[21:16] Don’t punish him! My fault! 别惩罚他 都是我的错
[21:16] Jim, why don’t we take a moment before you… 吉姆 你要不要先冷静一下
[21:18] No, from now on, he stays out here. 不必了 从现在起 狗待在这里
[21:19] He didn’t do anything! 它什么也没做
[21:22] I do not want to see him. 我不想看到他
[21:23] I do not want to see him in the house. 别让我在屋子里再见到他
[21:25] But it’s cold outside. 可是外面冷
[21:26] Well, he’s got fur for that. 他有毛的
[21:27] We should at least set out a blanket. 我们至少得给他铺个毯子吧
[21:29] It’s a dog! 它只是条狗
[21:31] Ethan? 伊森
[21:35] Hey, boy. Good? 狗狗 你还好吗
[21:37] I’m so sorry. 真抱歉
[21:39] It’s all my fault. 都是我的错
[21:40] Even though I couldn’t see him, 尽管我看不到他
[21:42] I knew Ethan was very sad that night. 我知道伊森那晚很难过
[22:22] Hey, boy. 乖狗狗
[22:26] It’s cold out there, isn’t it? 外面太冷了 是吧
[22:29] I knew he needed me. 我知道他需要我
[22:32] And I needed him, too. 我也需要他
[22:35] You’re a good boy. 真是条乖狗狗
[22:39] Ready, boy? 准备好了吗
[22:40] Okay. Come here. 好 过来
[22:42] Come here. 来
[22:43] Come on, Bailey. 快来 贝利
[22:44] Okay, boy. Ready? 好的 准备好了吗
[22:45] Three, two… 三 二
[22:47] One! 一
[22:48] Come on! 快来
[22:53] Yeah, boy. 完美
[22:55] – Oh, come on. – Let’s do it again. -别这样 -我们再来一次
[23:08] – Yes! – Yeah! -太棒了 -好
[23:11] Nice throw, Ethan. Nice throw. 好球 伊森 传得漂亮
[23:15] Nice play. 打得好
[23:16] Great pass, Ethan. 伊森 传得漂亮
[23:17] Got ’em now. Right on. 真厉害 棒极了
[23:21] You-you get it to him every time. 你 你每次都把球传到他那个位置
[23:23] Yeah, exactly. 确实
[23:24] ‘Cause every time we run that play… 因为每次我们用那种战术的时候
[23:25] Everybody wanted to walk next to the Alpha male. 所有人都想走在老大旁边
[23:28] Yeah, that’s what I mean. 是啊 我就是这个意思
[23:29] Almost everybody. 几乎所有人
[23:30] – ‘Cause he’s right there every single time. – Yep. -因为每次他都正好在那个位置 -是的
[23:32] – Ethan, why do you always have this dog with you? – Hmm? -伊森 为什么你总是带着这条狗 -什么
[23:34] What? It’s like a girlfriend replacement or something? 是用来替代女朋友的还是干吗的
[23:37] Yeah, good one, Todd. 说得好 托德
[23:38] Give a little kiss? Huh? 亲一个
[23:40] I’m just asking. 我只是问问
[23:41] Excuse me. 不好意思
[23:45] Oh, I’m sorry, Todd. 我很抱歉 托德
[23:46] Did my, uh, girlfriend replacement just trip you? 刚才 是不是我的替补女朋友绊倒了你
[23:49] Very funny. 很好笑
[23:51] Relax, man. I’m kidding. 放轻松 伙计 我就是开个玩笑
[23:51] The dog’s laughing at you. 那只狗都在笑你
[23:53] – Dogs don’t laugh, you moron. – Bailey, come here. -狗不会笑 你个白痴 -贝利 过来
[23:57] That’s funny. 好好笑
[23:59] – Got everything? – Yeah. -都拿好了吗 -拿好了
[24:01] When Lou dropped that pass at the start, 一开始卢传那脚球的时候
[24:03] – I thought we were done, man. – I know! -我还以为我们死定了 -我就知道
[24:05] Here. 来
[24:08] Bailey, come here. 贝利 过来
[24:12] Hey, dad. 爸爸
[24:17] – You hungry? – I’m starving. -你饿了吗 -饿死了
[24:19] – I got a casserole in the oven. – Yeah? -微波炉里有一盆砂锅菜 -这样吗
[24:21] Africa is home to hundreds of thousands of animals. 非洲是成千上万动物的家
[24:24] Some look comical, 有些看起来很滑稽
[24:25] some… Some forbidding, 有些 有些让人望而生畏
[24:28] and some so entrancing that we’d like 还有些使人着迷到
[24:30] to reach out and touch them… 让人想伸开手 触碰它们
[24:32] So, uh, coach made me starting quarterback today. 教练今天让我打四分卫了
[24:35] That’s great, kid. 孩子 真不错
[24:40] You gotta come to my next game, dad. 爸爸 你下次一定要来看我的比赛
[24:41] I’m serious. I’m better now. 我是认真的 我现在打得更好了
[24:43] It’s been a long time. 你已经很久没来看过了
[24:46] Okay. 好
[24:54] Poor dad. 爸爸真可怜
[25:06] This place is great. 这地方太棒了
[25:07] Oh, there’s so much to smell here. 这儿有这么多好闻的
[25:09] and eat. 还有好吃的
[25:11] Oh, it’s everywhere. 到处都是
[25:12] Feed me. Feed me. 喂我 喂我
[25:18] You want to go next? 你也想玩这个吗
[25:28] Ethan had a different smell all of a sudden. 伊森身上的味道突然不一样了
[25:31] A sweaty smell. 一股汗味
[25:32] Who wants to go on that roller coaster? 有人想坐那个过山车吗
[25:34] Hmm. I wonder if that girl had anything to do with it. 不知道这跟那个女孩儿有没有关系
[25:38] Oh! Hey, hey, hey! Bailey, Bailey, Bailey, Bailey! 贝利贝利贝利贝利
[25:42] Sorry. 抱歉
[25:43] Sorry. Sorry. 抱歉 抱歉
[25:44] That was the dog. That wasn’t me. 刚刚是那只狗 不是我
[25:46] I wouldn’t do that. 我不会做那种事的
[25:48] Okay, well, maybe 或许
[25:49] you should teach your dog some manners. 你该教狗懂点礼貌
[25:51] I’ve been trying. He’s, uh… he’s not too smart. 我在努力 他 他不是太聪明
[25:53] Really? 是吗
[25:54] Wow. Did you hear what he said about you? 你听到他刚刚说你什么了吗
[25:56] You look pretty smart to me. 我看你长得挺聪明的
[25:59] Oh, yeah. 是啊
[26:00] Such intelligent eyes. 这么机灵的眼睛
[26:03] My butt itches. 我屁股有点痒
[26:05] What’s your name, handsome? 帅哥 你叫什么
[26:07] He’s, uh… he’s Bailey. 他叫 他叫贝利
[26:08] – Bailey, yeah. – Bailey. -贝利 -贝利
[26:11] Now, you seem like a very good dog, Bailey. 贝利 你看起来是只特别棒的狗狗
[26:13] – Yeah. – Excuse me? -是的 -抱歉
[26:14] – Nice job. – Oh. Thank you. -玩得不错 -谢谢你
[26:17] Nice. 真好
[26:19] Hey, hey, hey, hey. Keep that away from him. 别让他够着那个
[26:21] – Okay, okay, okay. – You’re really good at that. -好好好 -你真的很擅长这个
[26:24] Thanks. 谢谢
[26:25] – Like, really good. – Yeah? -确实很好 -真的吗
[26:26] I was watching you over there. 我刚刚在那边看你来着
[26:29] Not like that. 不是那样的
[26:30] I mean… yeah. 我是说
[26:33] See ya. 再见
[26:34] Hey, uh, if we never speak again, 如果我们以后不会再见面的话
[26:37] I just want to take back what I said before 我想收回我之前的那句话
[26:39] about my dog not being smart. 我刚刚说我的狗不聪明
[26:40] He’s actually really smart. 但他其实很聪明
[26:43] Definitely smarter than me. 绝对比我聪明
[26:45] Now they both had a sweaty smell. 现在他们俩身上都有那种汗味了
[26:48] You want to, uh… you want to get a hot dog or something? 你想去 你想去买个热狗之类的吗
[26:50] Popcorn? 爆米花呢
[26:53] Sure. 好啊
[26:55] Okay, let’s do it. 走吧
[26:56] There’s some good ones over here. 这边儿有些卖得不错的
[26:58] Hey, Bailey, come here. 贝利 过来
[27:13] I wanted to save them, but I didn’t know how. 我想去救他们 但我不知道怎么救
[27:22] – Come on. – We done? -来吧 -不玩了吗
[27:24] – Oh, that was good. – Never again. -刚刚玩得很开心 -下次不玩了
[27:26] No! It was fun! 不 很好玩啊
[27:28] Thank you. 谢谢你呀
[27:31] Uh-oh, Ethan’s in trouble. 伊森有麻烦了
[27:33] I’m gonna die. 我要死了
[27:34] I’m gonna die. I’m gonna die. 我要死了 我要死了
[27:38] – What’s wrong with you? – Oh, don’t worry, Ethan. -你怎么搞的 -别担心 伊森
[27:40] – I’ll help. – Hey, hey, hey, hey, no, no, no, no, no. -我会帮你的 -别别别别别
[27:42] Stay back. Stay back. 待着别动 待着别动
[27:44] – Bailey, no, no, no. – But I’m helping. -贝利 别别别 -但我在帮你啊
[27:46] Bailey, stop! Bailey, Bailey, Bailey, Bailey, Bailey, 贝利 停下 贝利贝利贝利贝利贝利
[27:48] Bailey, stop, stop, stop, stop. Hey. No. 贝利 停下停下停下停下
[27:59] Thank you. Thank you both for the ride. 谢谢你 谢谢你们俩送我回来
[28:03] Why did I eat so many meat logs? 我刚刚为什么要吃这么多热狗
[28:05] Yeah, we should do something. 我们应该一起做些什么
[28:07] Yes, that would be nice. 会很不错的
[28:09] It was fun. 今天玩得很开心
[28:11] It was. 是的
[28:12] Except for having to pay for 28 hot dogs. 除了要买下28个热狗 都很好
[28:15] excuse me. 不好意思
[28:19] – Yeah, you better go. You better go quick. – Okay. -你最好快点走了 快点走吧 -好吧
[28:21] – Okay. Bye. – See ya. -拜拜 -拜拜
[28:25] From that moment on, 从那时起
[28:26] the girl was a member of our pack. 这个女孩儿就成了我们的一员
[28:29] I liked her. 我喜欢她
[28:30] Plus she smelled like biscuits. 而且她闻起来像饼干的味道
[28:34] Go! Go, Bailey! 去 去 贝利
[28:35] We spent every day together. 我们每天都在一起
[28:38] – That a boy. – Ready, Bailey? -真是好孩子 -准备好了吗贝利
[28:39] – Yeah. Go, go, go. – Ready? Okay, here we go. -好了 扔 扔 -好了 扔了
[28:41] – Oh! Good boy! – What a dive. -真棒 -跳的真好
[28:44] What was that? 那是什么
[28:46] – Oh! Good boy! – Swim! -真棒 -游啊
[28:48] Bring it back! 拿回来
[28:49] That a boy. 真棒
[28:50] – Come here, boy. – That a boy. That a boy. -快过来 -真棒 真棒
[28:52] – Come on. – Oh, good boy! -来 -真棒
[28:54] – Good boy. Good boy. – Yeah, good boy. -真棒 真棒 -是啊 真棒
[29:01] Watch your head. 小心头
[29:05] Good boy. 真棒
[29:06] – No, it’s not okay. – No. -不 这不可以 -不
[29:08] Besides, I’m going. 反正我也要走了
[29:09] – Why? – You don’t listen! -为什么 -因为你从不听我说话
[29:11] Every time I ask you where something comes from… 每次我问你那些东西去哪了的时候…
[29:13] You tell me! You tell me where it’s going! 你告诉我 你告诉我那些东西去哪了
[29:15] Cause I earn it! I earn it! I earn it! 因为是我挣来的 我挣来的 我挣来的
[29:16] You, uh… you want to go to town instead? 要不我们去城里吧
[29:20] Yeah. 好的
[29:23] – Bailey. – Come on, Bailey! -贝利 -走吧 贝利
[29:45] We howled together. 我们一起嚎叫
[29:47] And sometimes we would sit in the car 有时候我们就坐在车里
[29:51] not even going anywhere. 哪里都不去
[29:55] Ethan and Hannah would wrestle and lick each other. 伊森和汉娜会缠在一起舔对方
[29:59] Are they fighting over food? 他们是在抢食物吗
[30:03] Maybe Hannah’s hiding something in her mouth. 也许汉娜在她嘴里藏了点什么
[30:07] Nope. Nothing in there. 没 什么也没有
[30:08] Oh, my… What’s going on with you? 我的天… 你是怎么了
[30:11] Man, he loves you. 它喜欢你
[30:13] But no matter how much 但是不管他
[30:14] he looked for food in there, he never found anything. 多努力在那里找食物 他从没找到过什么
[30:19] And he looked. 而且他
[30:21] A lot. 找了很多遍
[30:29] You can feel it. 你能感觉的到
[30:32] Summer’s ending. 夏天要结束了
[30:35] Best summer ever. 是最好的夏天了
[30:37] Yeah. 是的
[30:38] I don’t want to go back to school. 我不想回学校
[30:41] Yes, you do. 你想的
[30:46] I do? 我想
[30:47] Yes. 是的
[30:49] You are gonna get a big football scholarship 你会在一个好学校
[30:51] at a good school. 得到一大笔橄榄球奖学金
[30:53] And then I’m gonna apply to that school 我会申请那个学校
[30:54] and get an academic scholarship. 然后得到一笔学术奖学金
[30:56] And then we’ll both be at college, 我们都会上大学
[30:58] and we’ll never be apart. 然后永远不会分开
[31:00] You’ve got it all planned out, huh? 你把一切都计划好了啊
[31:02] Yes, indeed. 的确是的
[31:06] That’s a good plan. 这是个好计划
[31:11] Right, Bailey? 对吧 贝利
[31:12] What? What did you say? 什么 你说了什么
[31:17] – See ya. – Bye. -拜拜 -拜
[31:21] Bye! 拜
[31:22] See you tomorrow. 明天见
[31:27] Good boy. 真乖
[31:37] I gotta go. 我得走了
[31:38] Where are you going? 你要去哪
[31:39] I’m getting some beer. 我要去喝点啤酒
[31:40] All I ask is for you to lower your voice. 我只是想让你声音放小一点
[31:41] – That’s all I… – Stop, stop. Just stop! -我就这点… -别说了 别说了
[31:43] Will you please just keep it down? 你能小声一点吗
[31:45] My parents are upstairs, Jim. You need to stop. 我的父母就在楼下 吉姆 你别闹了
[31:47] Oh, I’m sorry. You know, you’re right. 好吧 对不起 你是对的
[31:48] Fine. I will stop doing it, then. 好吧 那我就不闹了
[31:50] I’ll just go! I’ll just leave. 我走行吧 我就直接走
[31:52] Does that sound good to you? 你觉得这样好吗
[31:53] – Come on, boy. – Does it sound good to you? -出来吧 -你觉得这样好吗
[31:54] – Well, I don’t know. You tell me. – Will that be -我不知道 你说呢 -你觉得
[31:55] good for you? Will you be happy then if I just…? 这样好吗 我就这样走了你高兴吗
[31:57] No, just tell me. Just tell me if you’ll be happy. 不 告诉我 告诉我你高不高兴
[31:59] – Stop it. Just go! – Oh, I’m gonna go! -别说了 走吧 -我会走的
[32:00] Fine, I’ll go. 好吧 我走
[32:02] Will you just come back inside… 你能不能进屋来…
[32:03] Stop it, Eliz… Shut up! Shut up! 别说了伊丽莎白 闭嘴 闭嘴
[32:06] Just come back inside. I am trying to help you, Jim. 进屋来吧 我是在帮你 吉姆
[32:08] You’re trying to help me? You want to help me? 你是在帮我 你想帮我
[32:09] You’re my wife, Elizabeth. 你是我妻子 伊丽莎白
[32:11] – You should support me. – I do support you. -你应该支持我 -我是在支持你
[32:13] – Will you just come back inside… – Hey. Hey, pal. -你能不能进屋来… -小伙子
[32:18] You spying on me? 你在监视我吗
[32:20] What? 什么
[32:21] You spying on me? 你在监视我吗
[32:22] – Leave him alone, Jim. – Come here. -别吼他 吉姆 -过来
[32:24] – Leave him alone. – No. You got something to say? -别吼他 -你有什么想说的吗
[32:26] – I just got home. – Come here. -我刚到家 -过来
[32:36] – Look at how he looks at me. – No. -看看他是怎么看着我的 -不
[32:38] – I am so sick of the way you look at me. – It’s okay, Ethan. -我真讨厌他这样看着我 -没事的 伊森
[32:39] – It’s okay. – Just relax. Relax. -没关系 -放松 放松
[32:40] – Look at how you look at me. – What are you doing? -看看他是怎么看着我的 -你在干什么
[32:42] – This has nothing to do with him. – Stay out of it. -这跟他没关系 -你别管
[32:43] – This has nothing… – You stay out of it! -这跟他没… -你别管
[32:44] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[32:45] Easy. Take it easy. Take it easy. 冷静 冷静一下 冷静一下
[32:48] – You’re right. – God… -你是对的 -我的天…
[32:49] You’re right. 你是对的
[32:52] I’m gonna… 我要…
[32:57] Don’t you ever touch her again! 你别想再碰她一下
[32:59] You hear me? 你听见了没
[33:04] You gotta go. 你得走了
[33:05] Mom, he’s gotta go. 妈妈 他得走了
[33:09] He can’t stay here. 他不能待在这了
[33:15] Mom, you okay? 妈妈 你没事吧
[33:18] Yeah. I’m sorry. 没事 对不起
[33:21] Sure you got everything? 你确定你什么都带着了吗
[33:31] Just let her talk to me. 让他跟我说句话
[33:32] – Just get in the car, dad. – I got it. 上车吧 爸爸 -我搞得定
[33:41] From that moment on, 从那时起
[33:43] Ethan was the leader of our pack. 伊森变成我们的头了
[33:46] When we went home, things were different. 当我们回家后 情况和之前不一样了
[33:49] Dad was gone. 爸爸走了
[33:52] That cat had been hiding from me for a while. 那只猫躲了我好久
[33:56] And now I got it. 现在我找到他了
[34:03] I found him! 我找到他了
[34:04] Okay, sorry. 好吧 对不起
[34:07] Geez! 天哪
[34:08] Go! Red 80. Red 80. 上啊 红80 红80
[34:11] – Let’s go, Ethan! – Down, set, hut! -加油 伊森 -触底 准备 一次进攻
[34:14] – That’s it. – Over the top. -就是这样 -在上面
[34:16] Good block. 防守的好
[34:19] First down, tigers. 猛虎队夺得首攻
[34:21] Pass caught by wide receiver… 外接手接到传球
[34:22] Way to go, Ethan! 好样的 伊森
[34:35] First and ten for the tigers. 猛虎队领先十分
[34:35] Come on, tigers! 加油 猛虎队
[34:37] Down, set, hut! 准备 就位 开始
[34:47] Yeah! Yeah! 加油 加油
[34:52] Touchdown, tigers! 猛虎队触地得分
[35:00] That was amazing. 真是太精彩了
[35:00] Mom. 妈妈
[35:03] No. 天呐
[35:04] Full scholarship. Four years. 全额奖学金 四年
[35:06] Oh, my gosh! Really? 我的天呐 真的吗
[35:11] Okay, okay. Come on. 好了 好了 行啦
[35:11] – Really? Oh! – Yeah. -真的吗 -嗯
[35:14] – Okay, you wait here. Okay, boss dog? – Okay. -在这里等着好吗 狗老大 -好
[35:16] You wait here. I’ll get you something to eat, okay? 等着 我去给你弄些吃的 好吗
[35:17] I just said okay. 知道啦
[35:18] Good boy. 乖狗狗
[35:26] Come on, baby! Let it burn! 来吧 宝贝儿 烧起来
[35:29] Go, go, go, go, go! Yes! 烧 烧 烧 好耶
[35:31] – Ye… – What? -好… -怎么回事
[35:33] Ah, some jokers. 哈 跳梁小丑
[35:35] – Good job. – Great game, great game. -干得好 -打得真棒
[35:36] – I’m keeping watch. – Hey, Ethan! -我来放哨 -伊森
[35:38] – All clear. – How you doing? -一切安全 -你还好吗
[35:41] What? 有情况
[35:45] What was he doing here? 他怎么来了
[35:47] And in one of his bad moods, too. 而且和往常一样 心情很差
[35:49] I could smell it. 我闻得出来
[35:51] Come on, let’s go. 走啦 快点
[35:52] – Come on. – Got his brains from his mom, huh? -快点 -遗传了他妈妈的智商
[35:55] Yeah, I didn’t get a scholarship, though. 是啊 但我还是没拿到奖学金
[35:59] Hey, dad. 爸爸
[36:01] Hey, pal. 儿子
[36:02] What are you, uh… What are you doing here? 你怎么… 你怎么在这儿
[36:05] Oh. Well, I saw you… I saw you tonight, Ethan. 我看到了… 我今晚看到你了 伊森
[36:09] – You did good. – You were at the game? -你打得很棒 -你看了比赛
[36:11] Yeah. 是啊
[36:13] You got a good arm. 投球投得不错
[36:14] So everything’s going good, huh? 顺利被录取了吧
[36:16] – This guy, huh? – Dad. -这小子厉害吧 -爸爸
[36:17] – Good game, huh? – Dad, hey. -比赛打得真不错 -爸爸
[36:19] – We’re all excited for the big win, huh? – Dad. -赢了比赛都很激动吧 -爸爸
[36:21] Let’s cheer for this guy! 都为这小子欢呼吧
[36:22] You don’t have to do this right now, dad. 你能不能别这样 爸爸
[36:22] Come on! Come on, huh? 来吧 来吧
[36:25] Would you stop this? 别这样好吗
[36:27] Hey. All right. 好吧
[36:29] Come on, let’s go. 好了 走吧
[36:35] Want your burger? 给你汉堡
[36:36] For Bailey? 是贝利的
[36:39] Hey, boss dog. Good boy. 狗老大 真乖
[36:43] So it’s not all perfect in Ethan land, huh? 原来伊森的世界也并非十全十美啊
[36:46] Now I know why you’re going to Michigan, man. 难怪你要逃到密歇根去了
[36:48] Get away from that alchy father of yours. 想离你的酒鬼老爸远点儿吗
[36:51] – You should shut up, Todd. – Oh, yeah? -你最好闭嘴 托德 -是吗
[36:53] You-you don’t want everyone here knowing 你 你不想让所有人都知道
[36:55] that your father’s a drunk? 你老爸是个酒鬼吗
[36:56] Ethan, I have to catch my bus. Please. 伊森 我还得赶公交 走吧
[36:57] It’s pretty obvious. 显然大家都知道了
[36:59] – Can we go? – Yeah, we’re going soon. -我们走吧 -好 一会儿就走
[37:00] Oh, oh, and his girlfriend’s fighting his battles, too. 他女朋友也开始心疼他了
[37:03] If Michigan state knew the real Ethan… 如果密歇根州大知道这样的你…
[37:05] Whoa! 天呐
[37:08] I told you to shut up, Todd. 我说过让你闭嘴 托德
[37:14] I don’t like that smell. 我不喜欢这个味道
[37:16] Please get in the car. 我们上车吧
[37:18] Bailey, come on! 贝利 快点
[37:19] Bailey, let’s go. Get in the car. 贝利 快过来 上车
[37:29] What was that? 什么声音
[37:30] Could that be that squirrel? 是松鼠吗
[37:37] Perfect. 完美
[37:39] Todd was on our territory. 托德闯进了我们的地盘
[37:42] Oh, I wanted to bite him. 我真想咬他
[37:44] But I remembered Ethan telling me no biting. 但是伊森不让我咬人
[37:47] Then I forgot. 不管了
[37:53] No, no, no, no, no! 停下 停下 别咬
[38:01] Ethan. 伊森
[38:12] Bailey. 贝利
[38:13] Bailey, shut up. 贝利 别吵
[38:21] Mom! 妈妈
[38:23] Mom, mom, mom! 妈妈 妈妈
[38:24] Get up, get up, get up. 快起来 醒醒
[38:25] Quick, quick. Come on, quick! 快点 快点 起来
[38:29] – We gotta get out. – We can’t. We can’t. -我们得出去 -不行 出不去了
[38:31] Come. The window. 这里 从窗户走
[38:32] – Come here. – Oh, god. -快过来 -天呐
[38:38] Fire! Fire! 着火了 着火了
[38:39] – You gotta jump. – It’s too high. -跳下去 -不行 太高了
[38:41] Get your sheets! Get your sheets! 快把你的床单也拿来
[38:48] – Here. Here. – I just want to tie these together. -给你 -把床单绑起来
[38:52] Anyone have a ladder handy? 附近有梯子吗
[38:56] We gotta help ’em down! 我们得把他们弄下来
[38:58] – Oh, god. – It’s the only way, okay? -天呐 -这是唯一一条生路了
[39:00] – How many people are in the house? – Okay. -里面有多少人 -对 就这样
[39:03] Check the back of the house. 快去检查一下房子后面
[39:10] Somebody give me a hand! 快搭把手
[39:11] – Go, go, go. – We got you. -快 快 小心 -接住你了
[39:16] Okay, we got you. Got her. 好了 接住了 接到她了
[39:17] – We got you. We got you. – Okay. -接到你了 -好了
[39:22] Good boy. Good boy. 乖狗狗 乖狗狗
[39:28] I’ll check around back! 我去后边检查
[39:30] I’m here– right behind you. 我就在你后边
[39:34] Okay. 好了
[39:34] No! 不
[39:35] Oh! 天呐
[39:37] – Come on. – Is there anything I can do? -快点 -我能帮什么忙吗
[39:41] We gotta help him down. 我们得帮他下来
[39:42] Come on, Ethan. 小心 伊森
[39:47] You need to jump, son. 你得跳下来 孩子
[39:48] Ethan, jump! 伊森 快跳
[39:55] Ethan! 伊森
[39:58] – Okay, can you move? – My leg! -你能动吗 -我的腿
[39:59] – All right, come on. -One, two, three. -好了 坚持住 -一 二 三
[40:04] His leg. 小心腿
[40:06] My leg. 腿好疼
[40:07] – You’re gonna be all right. -It’s okay. You’re okay. -你会没事的 -没事的 放心吧
[40:09] It’s okay. 没事了
[40:16] Somebody hold this dog. 谁来牵走这条狗
[40:17] Hey, Bailey. Bailey, no. 贝利 贝利 你不能去
[40:20] No. 不行
[40:21] Go with him. Go with him. 跟着他 和他待一起
[40:23] No. 别动
[40:24] One, two, three. 一 二 三
[40:34] It’s going to be okay, boy. He’ll be back. 会没事的 乖狗狗 他会回来的
[40:38] Easy. 安静
[40:52] No. Hey, hey. 不要
[40:53] – Don’t! Stop! – There’s the dog. -不要 停下 -有只狗
[40:55] Somebody get the dog. 来人抓住那条狗
[41:00] What you running from, son? 你跑什么呢 孩子
[41:02] I swear, it… It was an accident. I… 我发誓 这是场意外 我
[41:05] Why don’t you tell us what happened? 不如你告诉我们发生了什么
[41:07] I-I-I had a firework… 我有一支烟花
[41:08] I think you should come with us. 你得跟我们走一趟
[41:09] But don’t… Please… please just… 但是不要 拜托 拜托
[41:13] It was an accident. 这是场意外
[41:18] Fran! Fran, come on, come on, come on. 弗兰 弗兰 过来 过来
[41:19] – They’re here? – They’re here, they’re here. -是他们到了吗 -他们到了 是他们
[41:20] – Okay. – Be careful, dear. -好 -小心点 亲爱的
[41:22] I’m… I’m being careful. 我有小心
[41:24] I’m being careful. 有小心
[41:26] Hey, sweetie. 亲爱的
[41:27] Good to see you. 见到你真好
[41:31] Oh, look at you. 看看你
[41:32] Here, here, let… 来 来 让我
[41:34] – I-I got it. – Fran, Fran, Fran, Fran. -我能行 -弗兰 弗兰 弗兰
[41:36] Stop it. Stop. 别这样 别
[41:39] Good to see you, Ethan. 见到你真好 伊森
[41:40] Yeah. You, too. 你也是
[41:45] I’ve been baking all day. 我一整天都在烤东西
[41:47] Got your room all set up for you, Ethan. 你的房间都整理妥当了 伊森
[41:49] It’s so good to have you here. 你们来住这里真好
[41:52] Ethan never wanted to play anymore. 伊森再也不想玩了
[41:54] Oh, Bailey. 贝利
[41:56] I’m so sorry. 抱歉
[41:57] Even though he carried 尽管他走到哪儿
[41:58] a great new stick everywhere he went. 都带着那根漂亮的新棍子
[42:00] Bailey, come on. Hey! 贝利 不要
[42:02] – No, no, no, no, no, Bailey. – Bailey. -不不不 贝利 -贝利
[42:04] Come on. Come on. 别咬 别咬
[42:08] I couldn’t make him play with me. 我再也请不动他和我玩了
[42:11] All he wanted to do was sleep. 他只想睡觉
[42:17] I had a lot of free time now, so I made a new friend. 现在我的自由时间充裕 所以交了个新朋友
[42:22] It was like a small horse. 它像只小马
[42:24] Or a giant dog. 或巨狗
[42:26] With its own special smell 它身上有种独特的气味
[42:28] that was so wonderful and disgusting. 十分美妙又特别恶心
[42:31] Oh, I wished I could roll in it. 真希望我能进去打滚
[42:38] Oh, we had fun. 我们玩得超开心
[42:41] Until we didn’t. 直到它不高兴了
[42:46] At least Hannah still came around. 至少汉娜仍会来玩
[42:51] Hi, Bailey. 贝利
[42:53] Hi. Hi. 你好
[42:56] I missed you, too. 我也想你了
[42:58] Good boy. Good boy. 好狗狗 好狗狗
[43:00] Ah, you’re such a good boy. 真是一只好狗狗
[43:03] Come on. Come on! 来 来
[43:08] You, um… do you want to go to the pond? 你 你想去池塘那边吗
[43:11] I made some sandwiches. 我做了些三明治
[43:14] Yeah. 好啊
[43:15] I mean… 我是说
[43:17] Yeah, if you want. 如果你想的话
[43:18] I just… I thought it’d be nice 我只是 想着如果我们离开屋子
[43:19] if we could get out of the house, get you out. 让你出去转转 挺好的
[43:31] What? 怎么了
[43:33] Look, Hannah, it’s nice for you to try, 汉娜 我知道你是好心
[43:35] but you don’t have to… You don’t have to do this. 但是你不用 不用这样做
[43:37] You don’t have to help me. 你不用帮我
[43:41] I’m not doing it for you. 我不是为了你
[43:43] I’m doing it for us. I want… 是为了我们 我想
[43:44] No, you’re doing this for me. 不 你就是为了我才这么做的
[43:48] You leave for college in three weeks. 三周后你就去上大学了
[43:53] But I’ll be back all the time. 但我随时会回来的
[43:54] Uh-huh, and I’ll be here. 对 但我会待在这里
[43:57] With that. 拖着这条废腿
[44:00] You have to stop feeling sorry for yourself. 你不能再自怨自艾了
[44:02] You can’t do this for me, Hannah. 你不能为我这么做 汉娜
[44:05] I’d do anything for you. 我愿意为你做任何事
[44:07] I don’t think we should be with each other anymore, Hannah. 我不认为我们应该继续在一起了 汉娜
[44:18] We shouldn’t be with each other anymore. 我们不该继续在一起了
[44:22] It’s not gonna work. 不会有结果的
[44:23] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[44:26] Why are you doing this? 你为什么要这样
[44:46] Bailey. 贝利
[44:51] Good boy. 好狗狗
[44:52] Yeah. 乖
[44:54] You want your ball? 你想玩球吗
[44:55] Okay, here’s your ball. 好 给你球
[44:56] Go on. 去吧
[45:04] Bye, Bailey. 再见 贝利
[45:21] Wait. Wait, no. 等等 等等 不要啊
[45:23] No, stay. 别走 留下
[45:31] I really missed Hannah. 我真的很想念汉娜
[45:33] Ethan missed her, too. 伊森也想念他
[45:35] I could tell. 我能感觉到
[45:39] Ethan, I made you a sandwich. 伊森 我做了三明治
[45:41] I’m gonna put it in the backseat, okay? 放在后座上 好吗
[45:43] – All right, Fran. -Bailey, Bailey, Bailey, Bailey, Bailey. -好了 弗兰 -贝利 贝利 贝利
[45:45] Good boy. 好狗狗
[45:46] You’re gonna miss me, huh? 你会想我的 对吗
[45:48] I’m gonna miss you, too. 我也会想你的
[45:51] Don’t look so glum, women. 别闷闷不乐的 女士们
[45:52] It-it’s a good agricultural school. 这是所很好的农业学校
[45:54] He’s gonna learn everything he needs to know 他能学到经营这片农场
[45:56] about running this farm. 所需的各种知识
[45:57] Yes, absolutely. Yes. 对 当然
[45:59] All right, go on. Come on. 走 过来
[46:02] Better grab him. 最好牵住它
[46:02] He’s not gonna understand. 它理解不了的
[46:05] Come here. 来这里
[46:05] – Good boy. Good boy. – Have you got the dog? -好狗狗 好狗狗 -你牵好狗了吗
[46:08] Let’s come here. 我们到这里来
[46:09] – Stay, Bailey, stay. – Come on, boy. -站住 贝利 站住 -过来 狗狗
[46:13] Great day, huh? 天气真好 是吧
[46:18] He’s so grown-up. 它都长这么大了
[46:21] What’s he doing? 它在干吗
[46:28] Oh, my goodness. 我的天
[46:29] Good boy, Bailey. 好狗狗 贝利
[46:31] You keep that for me, okay, Bailey? 帮我保存它 好吗 贝利
[46:32] – Caught it. – Yeah. -接住了 -是啊
[46:36] Bye, Ethan. 再见 伊森
[46:37] Drive safe. 一路顺风
[46:39] See you, Ethan! 拜拜 伊森
[46:47] No, Bailey. 不要 贝利
[46:48] – Stay. – You got him, honey? -站住 -你牵住它 亲爱的
[46:50] Stay? We’re playing fetch. 站住 我们玩接球呢
[46:52] Bailey! 贝利
[46:53] It’s been so long since we’ve played. 我们已经很久没一起玩了
[47:28] Bailey. 贝利
[47:36] I like this new version of fetch. 我喜欢这个新版本的接球游戏
[47:39] You’re crazy, you know that, boss dog? 你是不是疯了 狗老大
[47:41] Maybe not… Drive so far next time. 只是下次能不能…别开这么远
[47:50] Take care of things around here for me, okay, boy? 帮我照看好这里的一切 好吗
[47:53] I’ll be back soon. 我很快就回来
[47:55] Promise. 答应我
[48:02] Come on. Go on. Go home. 好了 去吧 回家
[48:11] Humans are complicated. 人类很复杂
[48:13] They do things dogs can’t understand. 他们总做些狗狗不懂的事情
[48:16] Like leave. 比如离别
[48:20] Ethan and I were meant to be together. 伊森和我注定要在一起
[48:22] But if there was no Ethan, 但如果伊森不在了
[48:24] what was the point of my being here? 我活着还有什么意义
[48:27] Maybe the point was not to look for a point. 也许意义就在于不要寻找意义
[48:32] Okay, hold on. Hold on. 好了 等一下
[48:36] I’ll be right back, Bailey. 我很快回来 贝利
[48:38] Everything moved at a slower pace now. 现在 一切都以缓慢的步调流逝
[48:42] Which was okay, 没关系
[48:44] because I never felt like running anymore. 反正我也不想再跑了
[48:48] I was tired all the time. 我经常觉得累
[48:54] I didn’t feel like playing anymore. 不再想着玩儿
[48:58] Not even with horse-dog. 哪怕是跟小马狗
[49:04] Hey, Bailey. 贝利
[49:10] Are you okay, boy? 你还好吗 孩子
[49:14] Bill? 比尔
[49:18] – Careful. Keep a… – Okay. -小心点 当心… -好的
[49:22] Okay, let’s see what we have here. 它怎么了
[49:24] His eyes just didn’t look right. 它的眼睛看起来不大对劲
[49:25] They just, uh… they were… They were kind of rheumy. 有…有很多眼屎
[49:28] And he… and he was panting, he was, uh… 而且它…老是喘气
[49:30] His breathing was labored. 呼吸很沉重
[49:31] He’s-he’s also got this little lump in his, uh… 它身上还起了个小肿块
[49:34] Oh, yeah. Has he been drinking 对 它有没有
[49:36] – a lot of water and peeing? – No. -大量喝水和尿尿 -没有
[49:38] Lethargic, so he… he doesn’t want to go for walks anymore? 昏昏欲睡 它…不太想出去散步了
[49:40] I had to carry him into the car. 我都不得不把它抱进车里
[49:43] What can we do for him, doctor? What do you think? 医生 你觉得 我们能为它做点什么
[49:45] Well, we-we… We could do testing, 我们…我们可以做个检查
[49:48] but I’m afraid that it would probably be the same results. 但恐怕还是一样的结果
[49:52] His… his kidneys are shutting down. 它的…它的肾功能在衰退
[49:55] Can we just… 我们能不能…
[49:56] Everyone was so sad, 大家都很难过
[49:58] but I was too tired to cheer them up. 但是我已经没力气去逗他们开心了
[50:00] Dr. Joyce, can I, uh… Can I use your phone? 乔伊斯医生 我能不能借用下你电话
[50:03] Yes. Oh, absolutely. 当然可以
[50:04] Doctor, doctor, uh, if this was a person, 医生 医生 如果这是个人
[50:06] if this was a person… you’re the veterinarian… 如果它是个人 你是兽医
[50:08] if this was a person, would you say that… 如果它是个人 是不是意味着…
[50:17] Uh, hello. 你好
[50:18] Yeah, uh, I’m looking for Ethan. 我想找伊森
[50:20] It’s his grandpa, Bill. 我是他外公 比尔
[50:24] Ethan, it’s grandpa. 伊森 我是外公
[50:25] Ethan. 伊森
[50:27] Are you here? 你来了吗
[50:30] I can’t smell you. 我闻不到你
[50:34] Where are you? 你在哪儿
[50:42] Hey, Bailey. 贝利
[50:46] There he was. 他来了
[50:48] I could tell he was still sad. 我知道他很难过
[50:51] I didn’t want him to be sad. 我不想让他难过
[50:54] Doodle dog. 小笨狗
[50:56] Boss dog, huh? 狗老大
[50:59] I knew I was here to love Ethan 我知道我来到这世上是为了爱伊森
[51:01] and make him happy. 让他快乐
[51:05] Oh, Bailey, Bailey, Bailey, Bailey. 贝利 贝利 贝利 贝利
[51:09] I didn’t want to leave him like this. 我不想就这样离开他
[51:15] Good boy. 乖孩子
[51:17] Good boy, Bailey. 乖孩子 贝利
[51:19] Don’t worry. 别担心
[51:21] He’ll just feel a little… A little prick in his neck, 他只会感觉到脖子上一丁点…小刺痛
[51:24] and then the pain will go away. 然后就可以安息了
[51:40] And then it happened again. 一切又重新开始了
[51:42] The mother, the milk, 妈妈 乳汁
[51:44] the tongue, the warmth. 舌头 温暖
[51:46] I was back. 我回来了
[51:48] But why? 但为什么
[51:50] Where was Ethan? 伊森去哪儿了
[51:51] Other things were missing, too. 有些东西也不见了
[51:54] I didn’t have a… 我怎么没有…
[51:56] What? I’m a girl? 什么 我是个女孩
[51:59] Come on, come on! 过来 过来
[52:00] Good girl, good girl. 乖孩子 乖孩子
[52:02] My man was very serious. 我的主人很严肃
[52:03] Look. 注意
[52:05] – Over. Over. Good girl! – We worked hard. -过 过 -我们工作很辛苦
[52:08] Even when we played, he made it feel like work. 就算是玩 也被他搞得像在工作
[52:11] Easy. Down, down. 放松 下 下
[52:13] Find Wally. Search! Go! 找到沃利 搜寻开始
[52:21] Wally was a disaster, 沃利真是让人头疼
[52:23] always losing pieces of clothing. 老在掉东西
[52:28] You found him. 你找到他了
[52:30] Good job. Okay. 真棒
[52:40] So this is my purpose? 难道这就是我的使命
[52:43] It’s not about fun. 跟玩乐无关
[52:45] – It’s not about Ethan. – Come on. Good girl. -跟伊森无关 -来 乖孩子
[52:47] My job is to seek, find 我的工作就是搜寻 查找
[52:50] and show. 和展示
[52:57] Good job. Good job. 真棒 乖孩子
[53:01] But even when I did a good job, 但即使我做得很棒
[53:03] my man was still sad. 我的主人也还是不开心
[53:09] He was lonely. 他很孤单
[53:11] I could smell someone else used to live here, 我知道曾经有人也住在这里
[53:13] but their scent was faint. 但他们的气味很微弱
[53:15] They hadn’t been around in a long time. 他们已经很久没出现在这屋子里了
[53:18] That’s when I realized 这时我开始意识到
[53:21] being alone might be the worst thing that could happen to you. 世上最糟糕的事 莫过于孤单
[53:28] I knew how it felt to miss someone. 我知道想念一个人是什么感觉
[53:32] Did he miss someone, too? 他也在想念某个人吗
[53:44] Stop that. 不可以
[53:47] What? 怎么了
[53:49] Dog bed– now. 睡你自己的床 快去
[53:54] Ellie… 埃莉…
[53:56] Dog bed– now. 睡自己的床 去
[54:01] Why did I listen to him? 为什么我要听他的
[54:04] I didn’t want to go. 我不想走
[54:06] And I could tell he didn’t want me to go, either. 而且我知道 他也不希望我走
[54:12] Oh, gosh. 天啊
[54:17] Would you give me a break? 能不能让我省点心
[54:31] No whining. 不许发牢骚
[54:46] Gun. 这是枪
[54:48] Gun had a smell that stung my nose. 枪闻起来有股刺鼻的味道
[54:51] Steady. 乖乖的
[54:53] Stay. 坐好
[54:55] Relax. 放松
[54:57] Get used to it. 习惯了就好了
[55:01] Stay strong. 要坚强
[55:08] Good girl. 乖狗狗
[55:20] Yes? 怎么了
[55:26] What? 什么
[55:36] I could do that, too. 那个我也会
[55:48] You know, I don’t see why not. 我找不到拒绝的理由
[55:51] Come on. Come on. 上来 上来
[56:05] That’s the sweater that she was wearing yesterday. 这是她昨天穿的毛衣
[56:07] – Okay, ma’am. – Today, she had on -好的 女士 -她今天穿了
[56:09] blue jeans and a blue jacket. 蓝色牛仔裤和蓝色外套
[56:11] Do you remember what time it was… 你记得是什么时候…
[56:12] We got called here on a domestic. 我们接到了这里佣人的报案
[56:14] By the time we got here, it was kidnapping. 在我们到这之前 是一起绑架案
[56:16] Ex-boyfriend, armed. 前男友 携带武器
[56:17] Took the 12-year-old girl. 绑架了12岁的女孩
[56:19] What is this? 这是什么
[56:20] This is the last item of clothing she was wearing. 这是她在被绑架前一天穿过的衣服
[56:22] Okay. 知道了
[56:23] Come on. Come on. 走吧 我们走
[56:34] Got a partial plate called in 一位目击者打电话称
[56:35] on a blue Toyota heading east toward the reservoir. 有一辆蓝色丰田正向东开向水库
[56:38] Copy that. We’re on our way. 收到 我们马上过去
[56:44] Ellie. Ellie. 埃莉 埃莉
[56:47] Find. 快找
[56:49] Find, Ellie. 快找 埃莉
[56:51] Good girl. Good find. 真乖 好好找
[56:53] Pretzel. Pizza. Hot dog. 椒盐卷饼 披萨 热狗
[56:56] Rubber. Train. Cab. 橡胶 列车 出租车
[56:58] Coffee. Sweater. Girl? Sweater girl! 咖啡 毛衣 女孩 穿毛衣的女孩
[57:00] Girl! Girl! 女孩 女孩
[57:13] Come on. 快
[57:26] Come on. Come on. 快点 快
[57:33] That a girl. 就是那个女孩
[57:34] Get him! Get him! 追上他 追上他
[57:36] Halt! 站住
[57:37] Police! 警察
[57:39] Halt! 站住
[57:41] Get him, girl. Get him! 追上他 抓住他
[57:42] Get him, Ellie! 追上他 埃莉
[57:44] I said halt! 我说 站住
[57:48] Slowly! 慢慢地
[57:49] Let her go! 放开她
[58:12] Hold it! Hold it! 别动 站住
[58:15] Stop! 停下
[58:20] Hey! 站住
[58:32] Halt! 站住
[59:06] – Hey! – Hey, hey, there she is. -这里 -在这 她在这
[59:07] – Hey, hey. – We’ve got you. We’ve got you. -在这里 这里 -我们来了 有我们呢
[59:09] – Good girl. Good girl. – There you go. -真棒 干得漂亮 -走吧
[59:42] Release! 松开
[59:52] All right, we got him. We got him. 好了 我们抓住他了 抓住他了
[59:54] – Get up. – Let’s go. -起来 -走
[59:55] Come on, get up! 快 起来
[59:56] Come on. 快点
[1:00:03] This is canine unit k-27. 这里是警犬K27
[1:00:06] I’m gonna need immediate… 我需要立刻…
[1:00:09] assistance. 支援
[1:00:10] My dog’s been shot. 我的狗中枪了
[1:00:12] I repeat, canine shot. 重复 警犬中枪
[1:00:18] I always hated getting shots. 我一直讨厌中枪
[1:00:21] This was definitely the worst shot I ever got. 这绝对是我受过的最重的枪伤
[1:00:24] Ellie. 埃莉
[1:00:26] You’re gonna be okay. 你会没事的
[1:00:29] You’re gonna be okay. 你会没事的
[1:00:35] You’re a good dog. 你是条很棒的狗
[1:00:36] I could tell from Carlos’s voice 从卡洛斯的语气中我能听出
[1:00:39] I’d done a good job. 我干得不错
[1:00:44] You’re a good dog. 你是条很棒的狗
[1:00:55] I need to rest. 我需要休息一下
[1:00:58] Can I just sleep in your bed? 我能就在你的床上睡觉吗
[1:01:14] That was a different life. 那是一种不同的生活
[1:01:17] Not so much fun, really. 没什么乐趣可言 真的
[1:01:20] But I did good work. 但是我做得不错
[1:01:24] Here we go. 开始了
[1:01:27] Now I’m tiny and all ears. 现在我很小并且注意力集中
[1:01:31] Hi, you. 你好啊 小可爱
[1:01:33] Are you the cutest little puppy in the world? 你是这世界上最可爱的小狗狗吗
[1:01:35] She smelled good, 她闻起来真香
[1:01:37] like sunshine and pretzels. 像阳光和椒盐卷饼的味道
[1:01:38] I think you are. 我觉得你是
[1:01:40] Oh, yeah. You want to come home with me, huh? 是吗 你想和我一起回家 对吗
[1:01:46] Okay, you gotta come home with me. 好了 你得和我一起回家
[1:01:47] You gotta come home with me, huh? 你和我一起回家 好吗
[1:01:54] Are you gonna help me with this? 你想帮我吗
[1:01:56] What’s happening? 怎么了
[1:01:58] Where are you going? Come here. 你要去哪 过来
[1:01:59] What’s going on? 怎么了
[1:02:00] What’s going on, huh? 怎么了
[1:02:09] I could tell she was sad. 我看得出来她很伤心
[1:02:12] I needed to cheer her up. 我得哄她开心
[1:02:20] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[1:02:22] Where’s my tail? 我的尾巴呢
[1:02:23] Hello? Where’s my tail? 咦 我的尾巴去哪了
[1:02:27] Okay, boy. All right. 好了 狗狗 好了
[1:02:28] Come on. Come on, let’s go. 快 快 咱们走
[1:02:31] Everywhere she went, Maya brought me along. 玛雅去哪都带着我
[1:02:34] Which was great. 真是太棒了
[1:02:35] According to the American philosopher 根据美国哲学家
[1:02:37] Charles Sanders Peirce, 查尔斯·桑德斯·皮尔士
[1:02:39] human beings think only in signs. 人类只用符号思考
[1:02:40] She always brought me something to eat. 她总是给我带吃的
[1:02:42] I almost forgot what it was like to be hungry. 我都快忘了饿肚子的感觉了
[1:02:45] Well, almost. 几乎
[1:02:50] – Hey. Hi. – Hi. -你好 -你好
[1:02:52] – Cute dog. – Uh-huh. Thanks. -好可爱的狗 -谢谢
[1:02:55] Um, listen, uh, a few of us 我们中的几个
[1:02:57] are putting together a study group. 准备组成一个学习小组
[1:02:59] We’re meeting at the Woodford common room. 我们准备在伍德福德自习室一起讨论学习
[1:03:00] We’d love for you to join us. 我们希望你能加入
[1:03:03] Um, I would, but I have plans, so… 我很想去 但是我已经有安排了 所以…
[1:03:08] Oh… oh, but I didn’t say when we was meeting. 但是我还没说我们什么时候讨论学习
[1:03:11] No. 不
[1:03:12] No, I just… I’m busy. I… 不 我只是… 我很忙 我…
[1:03:14] Like, I know I’m gonna be busy and, like… 我知道我会很忙…
[1:03:15] I got my dog, so I gotta… 我还得照顾我的狗 所以我…
[1:03:17] Thank you. I gotta go. 谢谢你 我得走了
[1:03:18] I’m sorry. I have to take my dog out, so… 我很抱歉 我得去遛狗了 所以…
[1:03:20] – Okay. – But thank you. -好吧 -但还是谢谢你
[1:03:21] Okay. 好吧
[1:03:24] – Maybe next time. – Uh, yeah. -也许下次有机会再约 -好
[1:03:26] I don’t know what’s wrong with me, Tino. 我不知道我是怎么了 蒂诺
[1:03:28] Like, yeah, maybe it would be nice to meet people, but… 或许多认识些人挺好的 但是…
[1:03:31] No, also I should just study alone ’cause… 不 我也该一个人学习因为…
[1:03:33] Slow down. Slow down. 慢着点 慢着点
[1:03:35] My legs are barely even legs. 我只有小短腿
[1:03:37] Ugh! I feel like such an idiot. 我觉得自己真蠢
[1:03:38] I learned quickly that even though Maya talked all the time, 我很快明白了 虽然玛雅总是在说话
[1:03:41] she was a lot like Carlos. 她很像卡洛斯
[1:03:43] There was no one else in our pack. 我们的小团体里没有别人了
[1:03:45] Just Maya and me. 只有玛雅和我
[1:03:48] But I’m starting to get her. 但我开始懂她了
[1:03:50] Actually, I can read her mind. 事实上 我能读她的心
[1:03:51] You know what I’m thinking? 你知道我在想什么吗
[1:03:54] – Chips. – Chips. -薯条 -薯条
[1:04:00] You know what I’m thinking? 你知道我在想什么吗
[1:04:02] – Pizza. – Pizza. -披萨 -披萨
[1:04:05] Please. Pizza. 一定要是披萨啊
[1:04:08] – Hey, Chris. – Hi. -嗨 克里斯 -嗨
[1:04:09] – Here you go. – Thank you. Bye. -给你 谢谢 -拜拜
[1:04:12] – You ready? – I am ready. -你准备好了吗 -我准备好了
[1:04:16] You know what I’m thinking? 你知道我在想什么吗
[1:04:18] Ice cream. 冰淇淋
[1:04:19] It’s ridiculous, but sometimes 这可能有些可笑 但有时
[1:04:20] I actually think you know what I’m thinking. 我真的觉得你知道我在想什么
[1:04:22] Ice cream, ice cream, ice cream. 冰淇淋 冰淇淋 冰淇淋
[1:04:24] Ugh. Do you know, I’m spending way too much time alone. 你知道吗 我一个人待的时间太长了
[1:04:27] You want to go get some ice cream? 你想吃点冰淇淋吗
[1:04:29] You read my mind. 你懂我
[1:04:33] I think this is it, Tino. 我觉得可能就这样了 蒂诺
[1:04:37] I think it’s just gonna be you and me. 我觉得我们只能相依为命了
[1:04:41] I-I don’t know. It’s fine, right? 我不知道 这也挺好的 对吗
[1:04:43] Because I love you and you love me, and… 因为我爱你 你也爱我
[1:04:47] Love is all that matters. 唯一重要的就是爱
[1:04:51] It’s not like it matters where you get your love. 从哪儿得到的爱并不重要
[1:04:54] As long as something loves you, right? 只要有东西爱你 对吗
[1:04:57] Can I have some more? 我能再来点吗
[1:05:03] Oh, you’re so sweet. 你真贴心
[1:05:08] You’re so cute. 你真可爱
[1:05:10] Hi. I love you. 我爱你
[1:05:13] Why can’t you be my boyfriend, huh? 你为什么就不能是我男友呢
[1:05:15] Why can’t you give me more ice cream? 你为什么就不能再给我点冰淇淋呢
[1:05:19] –Okay, one more to go. 还剩一针
[1:05:21] What’s with these white-coat people 这些穿白大褂的人类
[1:05:22] sticking me with sharp things? 干吗总是用尖东西扎我
[1:05:24] Now, do you feed him at regular times? 你按时喂他吗
[1:05:26] Pretty regular. 挺有规律的
[1:05:28] What do you give him? 你都给他吃什么
[1:05:30] Food. 吃的
[1:05:31] Dog food. What? 狗粮 怎么了
[1:05:33] Maybe give him more exercise. 或许你应该让他多锻炼些
[1:05:35] Go on more walks. 多遛遛
[1:05:36] Sure. 没问题
[1:05:38] Shots. I hate those shots. 扎针 我讨厌扎针
[1:05:41] Okay, Tino. 好了 蒂诺
[1:05:42] Let’s do this, huh? 我们来做运动吧
[1:05:43] Doctor’s orders. Come here. 这是医嘱 过来吧
[1:05:45] All right, get the ball. 好了 捡球去
[1:05:46] A long walk, and now I have to chase a ball? 走了那么久 现在我又得捡球去
[1:05:49] Get the ball. Come on. 把球捡回来 快点
[1:05:51] Why was I being punished like this? 我为什么被这般惩罚
[1:05:53] Tino, come on. You’re a dog. 蒂诺 快点 你是只狗
[1:05:53] Get… chase the ball. Chase it. 追球去 快去追
[1:05:55] – Come on, Tino. – Lucky. -快点 蒂诺 -幸运儿
[1:05:58] Tino, this is embarrassing, okay? 蒂诺 这真是太丢人了 好吗
[1:06:00] – Just, come on. – Sorry, not today. -快去吧 -对不起 今天不行
[1:06:02] – Get the ball. – I’m not in the mood. -捡球去 -我没那心情
[1:06:04] And then I saw her. 之后我看见了她
[1:06:07] And everything changed. 一切都变了
[1:06:10] My heart was aflutter. 我的心激动起来
[1:06:19] What a catch. 抓得真棒
[1:06:27] Tino, bring it back to me. 蒂诺 把它带回给我
[1:06:34] Are you feeling what I’m feeling? 你也与我感同身受吗
[1:06:37] Hey, I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:06:38] My dog’s acting so weird today. 我的狗今天怪怪的
[1:06:40] – No, it’s okay. – Come on, boy. Let’s go. -不 没事的 -我们走吧
[1:06:42] Come on, are you gonna chase this? 快点 你想追这个吗
[1:06:45] – Wait a minute. – Oh. Hey. -等一下 -你好
[1:06:46] You and I both have, uh, Professor Kenter. 你和我都上肯特教授的课
[1:06:49] Right. Yeah. 是啊
[1:06:54] I’m-I’m Al. 我叫艾尔
[1:06:54] Oh. Okay, I’m Maya. 好的 我叫玛雅
[1:06:56] – Nice to meet you. – I’m sorry… -很高兴认识你 -我很抱歉
[1:06:57] Maya was talking, but I didn’t listen. 玛雅在说着话 但我不在听
[1:07:00] All I could think of was her. 我脑子里都是她
[1:07:02] It’s cool. I… No, I, understand. 没事的 我理解的
[1:07:03] So he’s, like, acting crazy around your dog. 它一遇到你的狗就像疯了似的
[1:07:08] Why fight it? 干吗不肯呢
[1:07:09] We smell great together. 我们闻起来好配
[1:07:16] We started seeing Roxy all the time. 我们开始天天都能见到罗西
[1:07:20] For some reason, Al always came, too. 不知为什么 艾尔也总是会来
[1:07:24] It wasn’t long before… 没过多久
[1:07:25] We slept together. 我们就睡在一起了
[1:07:32] I’m really starting to get it now. 我真的开始懂了
[1:07:35] If there’s a point, Roxy is the point. 如果活着有意义 罗西就是那个意义
[1:07:40] Wait. What’s going on? 慢着 出什么事了
[1:07:45] Um, Maya? 玛雅
[1:07:47] There’s been something on my mind 我心里有些话
[1:07:48] that I’ve been wanting to talk to you about. 一直想告诉你
[1:07:51] Oh, I recognize that sweaty smell. 我记得那个汗湿的气味
[1:07:53] We’ve been together for a while now. 我们已经在一起一段时间了
[1:08:03] –Maya, I want you to be my wife. 玛雅 我想让你成为我的妻子
[1:08:04] – Al! Oh, my god! – Something’s wrong here. -艾尔 我的天哪 -事情不太对劲
[1:08:06] – Yes! – Maya’s in trouble. -我愿意 -玛雅有危险
[1:08:07] Yes! Yay! Come here! 我愿意 过来
[1:08:09] – Oh, honey, yes! – Yeah. -亲爱的 我愿意 -太棒了
[1:08:12] There is danger. Get behind me, Roxy. 这儿有危险 躲到我身后 罗西
[1:08:14] I’ll protect us all! 我会保护大家的
[1:08:17] Al! 艾尔
[1:08:18] Okay. I got Tino. I got Tino. I got Tino. 我牵住蒂诺了
[1:08:20] Okay, wait, wait. Hold on! 等一下等一下
[1:08:24] No, Roxy. Stop it! 不 罗西 别这样
[1:08:27] Okay. Mom, hold the… Hold these. 妈妈 拿一下这些花
[1:08:30] Okay, come here. Come on. 好了 过来吧
[1:08:32] – I think we’re ready. – Okay, let’s do this. -我觉得我们准备好了 -我们开始吧
[1:08:34] Okay, perfect. 完美
[1:08:36] Ready. 准备好
[1:08:38] You’re jealous because Fallon’s had her baby, 你很嫉妒因为法伦有了孩子
[1:08:41] and that’s made you even more paranoid. 这使得你更偏执多疑了
[1:08:43] Alexis gonna get her butt whupped 亚历克西斯会被揍的
[1:08:45] – she keep running off the mouth like that. – Right? -要是她还这么口无遮拦 -是吧
[1:08:47] ‘Cause Krystle’s not gonna take much more of this. 因为克里斯塔尔再也受不了这事了
[1:08:49] – I haven’t. – This is crazy. -我没有 -这太疯狂了
[1:08:51] I told you. I told you. 我给你说了吧 我给你说了吧
[1:08:53] Oh, my gosh. 我的天啊
[1:08:55] – What? – Oh, get her, Krystle. -什么 -打她 克里斯塔尔
[1:08:57] Oh, my gosh. 我的天啊
[1:08:59] What’s all that noise in her stomach? 她的肚子里是什么声音
[1:09:02] Was it something she ate? 是她吃的东西的声音吗
[1:09:05] Yo, they’re trying to kill each other. 她们要杀了对方啊
[1:09:08] What? 什么
[1:09:10] Oh, no. 不
[1:09:13] – It was a baby. – Is she breathing? -这是一个宝宝 -她在呼吸吗
[1:09:16] You gotta relax, honey. 你要放松点 亲爱的
[1:09:17] She’s breathing, okay? 她在呼吸呢 好吧
[1:09:19] Uh, maybe we should wake her up just to be sure. 也许我们应该叫醒她来确认一下
[1:09:20] I didn’t understand why they got a baby. 我不明白为什么他们要生个宝宝
[1:09:23] It took all their attention. 这把他们的注意力都转移走了
[1:09:25] Good thing roxy and I already had everything we needed. 幸好罗西和我有所需的一切
[1:09:29] Each other. 我们彼此
[1:09:31] Hey, baby. 小宝宝
[1:09:31] Then they went and got more babies. 后来他们生了更多的宝宝
[1:09:34] Seemed like a mistake to me. 看上去像是我的错
[1:09:37] Soon, I had to live my life on the run. 不久 我必须过着逃跑的生活了
[1:09:40] Found him! 找到他了
[1:09:42] There was no escape. 无处可逃
[1:09:46] I let them do what they wanted to me. 我允许他们对我为所欲为
[1:09:49] I’d do anything so that roxy could be safe. 我愿意做任何事情以便罗西可以安全
[1:09:54] That was my mission: To protect her at all times. 那是我的使命 随时保护她
[1:10:02] I guess, if I was really honest, 我想 说实话
[1:10:03] I liked all the attention. 我喜欢得到所有的关注
[1:10:15] As roxy and I got older, 随着罗西和我渐渐变老
[1:10:17] our connection grew stronger. 我们的关系更加稳固了
[1:10:21] And she never lost the spark 她也一直如我们初见时
[1:10:23] that drew me to her in the first place. 耀眼迷人
[1:10:27] One day, roxy went to the vet. 有一天 罗西去看兽医了
[1:10:32] And she never came back. 她就再也没有回来过
[1:10:38] Look at me! Look at me! 看我 看我
[1:10:39] Everyone was good to me. 每个人对我都很好
[1:10:42] But as the years went by, I missed Roxy. 但随着岁月的流逝 我很想念罗西
[1:10:46] It just wasn’t the same without her. 没有她一切都不一样了
[1:11:01] Hey, tino. 蒂诺
[1:11:10] Hey, Tino. 蒂诺
[1:11:13] You know what I’m thinking? 你知道我在想什么吗
[1:11:14] Yes. 是的
[1:11:16] I know what you’re thinking. 我知道你在想什么
[1:11:18] Pizza. 披萨
[1:11:22] No? 不是吗
[1:11:25] No pizza? 不是披萨吗
[1:11:26] I’m not hungry. 我不饿
[1:11:30] Okay. 好吧
[1:11:34] Tino… 蒂诺…
[1:11:37] What are you thinking? 你在想什么呢
[1:11:48] What are you thinking? 你在想什么呢
[1:11:52] Tino, what are you thinking? 蒂诺 你在想什么呢
[1:11:54] I’m thinking I’m ready. 我在想我准备好了
[1:11:57] One of my best lives, really. 这真的是我最美好的生活之一
[1:12:12] I’m back. 我回来了
[1:12:14] Again. 又一次
[1:12:16] But why? 但是为什么呢
[1:12:22] – Puppies! Want a puppy? – Hey there, little fella. -小狗想要只小狗吗 -你好啊 小朋友
[1:12:24] – Puppies for sale! – Want to buy one? -卖小狗了 -想买一只吗
[1:12:26] Who wants a puppy? 有想买小狗的吗
[1:12:28] Hi! 你好啊
[1:12:32] Here we go again. 我们又开始新生活了
[1:12:34] Look what I got. Huh? 看看我抱的是什么
[1:12:36] Yeah, I am looking. 我看到了
[1:12:37] Look how cute he is. 看他多可爱啊
[1:12:38] You know, it’s-it’s crazy. 你太不理智了
[1:12:40] Who’s gonna take care of him? 谁来照顾他
[1:12:42] I will. 我会的
[1:12:43] Come on. I named him waffles. 好了 我给他取名华夫饼
[1:12:45] Not inside. 不准进屋
[1:13:05] Come on. 吃吧
[1:13:11] I kept telling her you were going to get bigger. 我一直告诉她你会越长越大
[1:13:14] Not so into you now, is she? 所以她现在不太喜欢你了 对吧
[1:13:17] I never went anywhere. 我哪里都没有去过
[1:13:20] I never played. 我从未玩耍过
[1:13:22] It was like the days went on and on without me. 感觉就像没有我日子也会一天天过去
[1:13:27] You have 30 days to deal with this. 你有三十天的时间来处理掉这个
[1:13:29] When the officer came, 当警察来的时候
[1:13:30] I thought it was to take me to do find-and-show. 我以为又是要领我去参加找东西表演
[1:13:33] But she left without me. 但她自己走了
[1:13:35] He’s dirty. We’re getting rid of him. 他很脏 我们要把他赶走
[1:13:36] We are not going to get rid of that dog. 我们不能把狗赶走
[1:13:38] That’s enough! We’re getting rid of him. 够了 我们要把他赶走
[1:13:40] I took him in here, and we’re gonna take care of him. 我把他带回来的 我们要照顾好他
[1:13:53] You’ll make sure he finds a nice home, right? 你保证可以给他找个好家庭 是吗
[1:13:56] Somebody responsible? 一个负责任的人
[1:13:57] Yeah. 是的
[1:14:09] Come on. Out. 快来 出来
[1:14:10] Move it. 动起来
[1:14:11] Let’s go. Come on. 我们走 快来
[1:14:13] Move. 动起来
[1:14:22] So long, doggie. 再见 小狗
[1:14:33] Now I’m supposed to walk home? 现在我应该走回家吗
[1:14:36] That didn’t seem very fair. 这似乎太不公平了
[1:14:39] But when I thought about it, 但当我好好考虑后
[1:14:41] I didn’t want to go back to that home. 我不想回到那个家了
[1:14:51] Come on. Over here. 快来 来这里
[1:14:54] Look, mom. 看 妈妈
[1:14:56] That looks like fun. 看起来很有趣
[1:14:57] Sit. Sit. You like that? 坐 坐 你喜欢那个吗
[1:15:00] It’s been so long since I’ve had fun. 已经很久没有开心玩耍了
[1:15:03] Where is she going? 她要去哪里
[1:15:08] Do I know you? 我认识你吗
[1:15:11] There’s something about you. 你身上有些东西
[1:15:14] It’s… your smell. 是…你的味道
[1:15:17] You’re a scruffy one. 你有点脏脏的
[1:15:19] Are you lost? 你迷路了吗
[1:15:21] Where are you from? 你从哪里来的
[1:15:24] You got a collar? 你有颈圈吗
[1:15:26] I know that smell. 我知道那个味道
[1:15:29] Don’t be afraid. 别害怕
[1:15:31] It’s… from a long time ago. 那是…在很久以前
[1:16:06] Had I been here before? 我之前来过这里吗
[1:16:09] I was so happy to leave the town behind. 真开心我能离开城市
[1:16:14] My nose was full of fresh new smells. 我鼻子充满了清新的味道
[1:16:19] And then there are the smells you never forget. 这里有个味道你永不会忘记
[1:16:24] Train. Moss. 火车 苔藓
[1:16:26] Trees. Horse. Garbage. 树木 马 垃圾
[1:16:29] It was horse-dog! 是小马狗
[1:16:59] Could it be the same? 会是一样的吗
[1:17:03] Ah, it was the same. 是一样的耶
[1:17:04] Could it mean Ethan was here, too? 那是不是意味着伊森也曾在这
[1:17:08] That ought to cover us to the end of the month. 那应该够我们撑到月底
[1:17:10] Ethan? 伊森
[1:17:13] That can’t be him. 不可能是他
[1:17:15] Tell Fred that I will be in town… 告诉弗雷德我会去镇里
[1:17:17] Is that him? 是他吗
[1:17:18] …tomorrow to settle up, okay? 明日去结账好吗
[1:17:20] Will do. 会跟他说的
[1:17:22] It is him! 是他
[1:17:24] It’s him! Yes! 是他 太棒了
[1:17:26] Yes, it’s him! 太棒了 是他
[1:17:33] It’s me! 是我啊
[1:17:34] Boss dog! Bailey, Bailey, Bailey 狗老大 贝利贝利贝利
[1:17:36] doodle dog! 你的傻狗狗
[1:17:38] Where’d you come from? 你从哪来的
[1:17:40] After all these lives, I’d actually found him. 经过了这么世 我真的找到你了
[1:17:43] I found Ethan. 我找到了伊森
[1:17:47] I’m gonna make a bet you’re hungry. 我敢打赌你饿了
[1:17:51] Here you go. 吃吧
[1:17:56] You must be. 看来是真饿坏了
[1:17:58] Nobody likes my cooking. 没有人喜欢我煮的东西
[1:18:09] Don’t look at me like that. 不要这样看着我
[1:18:13] You can’t stay here. 你不能留在这
[1:18:16] You gotta go home. 你得回家去
[1:18:16] You belong to somebody. 你有主人
[1:18:18] Home. Yes. 家 对啊
[1:18:19] Yes, I’m home. 对 我回家了
[1:18:22] Go home, dog. 回家吧 狗狗
[1:18:28] Go home. 回家吧
[1:18:45] You’re a stubborn one, aren’t you? 你是一条固执的狗狗 是吗
[1:18:54] Then, Tuesday night, 然后 周二晚间
[1:18:55] we got three tenths of an inch of rain. 降雨量为76毫米
[1:19:09] Be sure he gets a good home. 确保它能找个好家
[1:19:11] He’s a good dog. 它是一条好狗
[1:19:13] Sure. 当然
[1:19:15] No. No, don’t leave me here. 不不不 不要把我留在这
[1:19:17] This is a white-coat place. 这里是收容站
[1:19:19] I belong with you. 我是你的
[1:19:23] So long, dog. 再见 狗狗
[1:20:13] You want to get out of here? 你想要离开这吗
[1:20:17] Do you want to go? 你想走吗
[1:20:19] Come on, let’s go. 来吧 我们走
[1:20:22] I was back in the front seat. 我又坐回了前排
[1:20:25] Okay, buddy. 小家伙
[1:20:27] Guess it’s gonna be you and me. 看来我们俩要相依为命了
[1:20:30] And the donkey. 还有那头驴
[1:20:32] What’s a donkey? 驴是什么
[1:20:36] Now, when was the last time you got a bath? 你上一次洗澡是什么时候
[1:20:39] That’s a good boy. 真是条乖狗
[1:20:42] There you go. All right. 洗好了
[1:20:44] Just step out. Out. Let’s go! 爬出去 我们走
[1:20:47] There you go. 干的好
[1:20:58] You’re getting a new collar. 你会得到一个新的项圈
[1:21:02] Doesn’t look like he’s missed too many meals. 看起来它可没有少吃
[1:21:03] – He’s in good shape. – Yeah, he’s a good boy. -它体型很好 -嗯 是条好狗
[1:21:05] Aren’t you, huh? 是不是啊
[1:21:12] But Ethan still seemed sad. 但伊森似乎还是很伤心
[1:21:16] Maybe it was because he slept alone. 也许是因为他一个人睡
[1:21:19] I wanted to help him, but I didn’t know how. 我想要帮他 可我不知道如何帮
[1:21:24] Wait. Wait. 等等 等等
[1:21:26] Hold that thought. 等一下
[1:21:32] Okay, Bailey, let’s do this. 贝利 就这么办
[1:21:34] Hurry. 快点
[1:21:35] Hurry, hurry, hurry, hurry. 快快快快快
[1:21:37] This is the place. 就是这儿了
[1:21:39] I’m looking for… 我在找…
[1:21:45] Come on, Carly. Come here, girl. 快 卡莉 到这来 宝贝
[1:21:46] – Come on, Carly. – Come on, Carly. -过来 卡莉 -过来吧 卡莉
[1:21:49] Come here, Carly. 快来 卡莉
[1:21:51] Can you get the gate for me? 能帮我开下门吗
[1:21:52] – Yes, mommy. – Thank you. -好的 妈妈 -谢谢
[1:21:55] Good girl. 乖狗狗
[1:22:04] Oh, sorry. 抱歉
[1:22:07] Rach. 瑞秋
[1:22:10] Oh, hey. Look, Will. 快看 威尔
[1:22:11] – Grandma’s here. – Hi, grandma. -外婆来了 -外婆
[1:22:12] There’s that smell again. 那又有那种气味了
[1:22:14] – How are you feeling? – I’m pretty good. -最近感觉怎么样 -挺好的
[1:22:16] This is a surprise. 真是个惊喜
[1:22:18] It’s stronger now. 现在更浓了
[1:22:20] I thought I’d bring you some groceries. 我觉得我该给你们准备些吃的了
[1:22:22] – It’s Hannah! – Aw. Hmm, thanks. -是汉娜 -谢谢
[1:22:24] You’re still here? 你还在这
[1:22:26] Oh, you look different. 虽然你看起来不一样了
[1:22:28] But you still smell like biscuits. 但闻起来还像饼干一样
[1:22:35] Who is this? 这是谁的狗
[1:22:37] It’s the, uh, stray from the park. 公园里的流浪狗
[1:22:41] A stray? Really? 流浪狗 真的吗
[1:22:44] Well, hello there. 你好哇
[1:22:48] What a good dog. 多好一条狗啊
[1:22:50] Well, he’s certainly not a stray, 它肯定不是流浪狗
[1:22:51] ’cause he’s got a collar. 因为它有项圈
[1:22:53] Let’s see. 让我看看
[1:22:55] His name is Buddy. 它的名字是巴蒂
[1:22:57] Let’s see. He belongs to… 看看 它的主人是
[1:24:07] Come on, Ethan. 出来啊 伊森
[1:24:08] I can smell you in there. 我能闻出来你在里面
[1:24:11] I don’t want to leave you here. 我不想把你留在这
[1:24:14] But I guess he’s not home. 但我想他应该不在家
[1:24:35] Hi, Ethan. 嗨 伊森
[1:24:39] Hi, Hannah. 嗨 汉娜
[1:24:45] I brought your dog home. 我把你的狗带回来了
[1:24:56] Must have been tough on you, 你一定过的很辛苦吧
[1:24:57] losing your husband after all those years. 多年前就失去了丈夫
[1:25:01] Yeah, it made me miss my daughter a lot. 嗯 所以我格外想念我的女儿
[1:25:05] And then, with the new baby coming, 然后 随着孙子的出生
[1:25:06] I thought Rachel and Miguel could really use the help. 我觉得瑞秋和米格尔真的很需要帮手
[1:25:10] Yeah. 嗯
[1:25:12] How long you get to stay for? 你要在这待多久啊
[1:25:16] Uh, well, I’m… I’m not visiting, Ethan. 我不是来探亲的 伊森
[1:25:18] I moved back about a month ago. 大概一个月前我就搬回来住了
[1:25:21] Y-you did? 你搬了吗
[1:25:23] Welcome home. 欢迎回家
[1:25:26] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:25:30] Well, this place is still the same. 这个地方还跟以前一样
[1:25:33] Yeah. 对啊
[1:25:35] Oh, come on. 加油啊
[1:25:37] So, what about you? 那你呢
[1:25:38] You… you never met anyone or… 你 你就再没遇上某个人或
[1:25:41] Never found the right fit. 找不到对的人
[1:25:46] I’m really stubborn. 我真的很固执
[1:25:48] I know that. 这点我知道
[1:25:49] When you put your mind to something, that was that. 当你把心思投入到一件事中 就是那样
[1:25:52] Yeah. 是的
[1:25:54] That’s good for getting things done. 这样有助于把事情搞定
[1:25:55] It’s not so good for relationships. 但是不利于发展感情
[1:26:00] Okay, well… 好吧
[1:26:03] Okay, here we go. 好吧 就这样
[1:26:05] They’re gonna lick faces. 它们会互相舔脸
[1:26:06] Well, look, this was really nice. 这样非常好
[1:26:10] I gotta go. 我得走了
[1:26:11] Thank you, Ethan. 谢谢你 伊森
[1:26:13] Wait, what? 等一下 什么
[1:26:15] Oh, come on! 拜托
[1:26:16] Hey, thanks for bringing back my dog. 谢谢你把我的狗带回来
[1:26:19] You’re welcome. Bye. 不客气 再见
[1:26:23] Hey, Hannah. 汉娜
[1:26:29] I, uh… 我…
[1:26:32] I owe you an apology. 我欠你一句道歉
[1:26:34] For what happened to us. 为我们之间发生的事情道歉
[1:26:37] Back then. 以前的事
[1:26:39] Well, don’t worry. 别担心
[1:26:40] It was a long, long time ago. 那是很久很久以前了
[1:26:42] No. 不
[1:26:43] I pushed you away. 我把你推开了
[1:26:44] And I was… I was really mad at the world. 而且我那时对这个世界真的很愤怒
[1:26:47] And I just want you to know that not a day goes by 我只是想让你知道
[1:26:50] that I don’t kick myself for doing that. 我每一天都在为那样做后悔
[1:26:56] There’s that sweaty smell. 这就是那种流汗的味道
[1:27:00] You think, uh, 你觉得
[1:27:02] it’d be crazy if… 如果我们一起做点什么
[1:27:07] we did something together? 是件疯狂的事吗
[1:27:11] Are you asking me out on a date? 你是想跟我约会吗
[1:27:14] Well, I just think that I’d be an all-time fool 我只是觉得如果我就看着你开车走了
[1:27:18] if I just watched you drive away. 那我就是个大大的白痴
[1:27:22] Enough talking. Use your nose. 别说话了 快用鼻子吧
[1:27:25] Then don’t. 不要
[1:27:38] Okay, now you’re getting it. 好的 现在你们做对了
[1:27:47] Yes! Yes! 好的 太棒了
[1:27:53] Get out of here. 离这儿远点
[1:27:54] Give ’em some space. 给他们点空间
[1:28:03] Few right there, that’s why… 那边有一点 这就是为什么…
[1:28:05] Hi, you little cutie pie. 你好啊 小可爱
[1:28:07] Ew. My water has mint in it. 我的水里有薄荷
[1:28:11] You have a good time? 你开心吗
[1:28:15] Once they started licking faces, 它们一旦开始互相舔脸
[1:28:17] no one could stop them. 就没人能阻止了
[1:28:19] Ethan finally had what he needed. 伊森终于得到他需要的了
[1:28:22] He was happy. 他很开心
[1:28:24] I was happy, too. 我也很开心
[1:28:27] Excuse me, everybody. 不好意思 大家
[1:28:29] I-I would like to thank you all for coming here today. 我想感谢你们今天能够来到这里
[1:28:33] – It means a lot to Hannah and I. – Cheers. -这对汉娜和我很重要 -干杯
[1:28:36] I’ve always wanted a big family. 我一直想要有个大家庭
[1:28:37] All in one day, I’ve got one. 在一天之内 我就拥有了一个
[1:28:39] You didn’t tell me how big it was. 你没说它有多大
[1:28:43] I just would like to say how grateful I am 我只想说说我有多感恩
[1:28:45] that my beautiful girl 我美丽的女孩
[1:28:48] walked back into my life. 重新回到了我的生命中
[1:28:51] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:28:52] Life’s a mystery. 生命就是个谜
[1:28:54] Cheers. 干杯
[1:29:00] There was one thing I still wanted. 我还想要做一件事
[1:29:02] I wanted him to know it was me. 我想要他知道那是我
[1:29:04] We had so much fun last night. 我们昨晚非常开心
[1:29:05] That I was Bailey. 我就是贝利
[1:29:06] What a great night. 昨晚真的很棒
[1:29:08] Stop. 别说了
[1:29:09] You were amazing. 你很棒
[1:29:10] Yeah. You, too. 是的 你也很棒
[1:29:15] – Wait, didn’t Bailey used to do that? – Yeah. -等等 贝利以前不就是这样吗 -是啊
[1:29:18] It’s a dog thing. 狗狗都会这样做
[1:29:21] Bailey. I’m Bailey. 贝利 我是贝利
[1:29:25] There’s gotta be a way. 肯定有办法的
[1:29:34] Hmm. Wait. 等等
[1:29:38] That’s familiar. 这味道有点熟悉
[1:29:58] I smelled… me. 我闻到了…我的味道
[1:30:08] What do you got there? 你叼着什么呢
[1:30:11] Where did you find that? 你在哪发现的
[1:30:22] You want to play? 你想玩吗
[1:30:25] Get ready. 准备好
[1:30:26] You have to really go after this one. 你得追着这个
[1:30:30] Go get it. 去追吧
[1:30:32] Good boy! 好样的
[1:30:34] Come on, bring it here. 来 把它带回来
[1:30:36] Good one. 不错
[1:30:39] All right. 好
[1:30:41] You go play, all right? 你自己去玩 好吗
[1:30:44] Gotta get back. 我得回去了
[1:30:52] What? What do you want? 怎么了 你想要什么
[1:30:59] This is nuts. 这太疯狂了
[1:31:08] All right, buddy. 好吧 哥们儿
[1:31:10] You want to go for the showstopper? 你想来点好玩的
[1:31:14] You want to try it? You want to get it? 你想试试吗 你想要吧
[1:31:17] Ready? 准备好了吗
[1:31:18] I am ready. 我准备好了
[1:31:20] Okay. Go! 好了 去吧
[1:31:34] Where did you learn how to do that, buddy? 你在哪里学的这招 哥们儿
[1:31:42] You are really starting to freak me out, boss dog. 你有点吓到我的 狗老大
[1:31:45] Yes, Ethan, that’s right. 没错 伊森 这就对了
[1:31:47] I’m your boss dog. I’m Bailey. 我是你的狗老大 我是贝利
[1:31:49] Say it. 说出来
[1:31:52] Boss dog? 狗老大
[1:31:58] Are you the boss dog? 你是狗老大
[1:32:06] No. 不会吧
[1:32:07] Yes. It’s me, Ethan. 是的 是我 伊森
[1:32:09] It’s me. 是我
[1:32:15] Bailey? 贝利
[1:32:26] Bailey. 贝利
[1:32:36] Boss dog. 狗老大
[1:32:39] Bailey, Bailey, Bailey, Bailey, Bailey. 贝利 贝利 贝利 贝利 贝利
[1:32:52] Mmm, yeah. 太好了
[1:33:01] So, in all my lives as a dog, 所以 在我的狗生里
[1:33:04] here’s what I’ve learned. 这是我学到的东西
[1:33:06] Have fun, obviously. 很显然 要玩得开心
[1:33:10] Whenever possible, 无论何时
[1:33:12] find someone to save, and save them. 找到一些需要拯救的人 并拯救他们
[1:33:15] Lick the ones you love. 去舔那些你所爱的人
[1:33:17] Don’t get all sad-faced about what happened 不为已经发生的事而悲伤
[1:33:20] and scrunchy-faced about what could. 也不为没发生的事而苦恼
[1:33:23] – Just be here now. – Go! -活在当下就好 -去吧
[1:33:25] Okay, go get it. 好 去追吧
[1:33:27] – Be here now. – That’s it. -活在当下 -就这样
[1:33:32] That’s a dog’s purpose. 这就是一条狗的使命
2017年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Steppin:The Movie(一往无前)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: That Sugar Film(一部关于糖的电影)[2014]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme