英文名称:Across the Hall
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:34] | 布莱特妮·墨菲(逝世) [1977年11月10日 – 2009年12月20日] | |
[01:44] | You let me out of here. | 放我离开这里 |
[01:45] | I’ll tell you anything you want. | 我会告诉你一切的 |
[01:47] | What do you want me to do now? | 你想怎么样? |
[07:21] | Terry. | 泰瑞 |
[07:47] | No, no, no, no. Wait, wait… | 别 别 别这样 等等 等等 |
[07:48] | Quiet, Dick. You got to be quiet. | 安静 狄克 保持安静 |
[07:50] | What the fuck? | 搞什么? |
[07:51] | Terry. | 泰瑞 |
[07:54] | Yeah, I told you. | 是的 我说过的 |
[07:55] | I told you this would happen, Julian. | 我说过会发生的 朱利安 |
[07:57] | Holy shit. | 我操 |
[07:59] | Fuck. Fuck. | 操 操 |
[08:01] | No. | 不 |
[08:02] | You said you’d be here, man. | 你说你会来到这里 伙计 |
[08:04] | You said you’d be here, Julian. | 你说过你会来的 朱利安 |
[08:05] | This is not happening. | 这不是真的 |
[08:12] | Julian. | 朱利安 |
[08:13] | Julian, listen to me. | 朱利安 听我说 |
[08:14] | Julian. | 朱利安 |
[08:17] | Why weren’t you here? | 你怎么没来? |
[09:08] | Two outs now. | 2人出局 |
[09:15] | Nah, man, I’m Cuban. | 伙计 我是古巴人 |
[09:16] | Good thing we ain’t playing for clothes. | 幸亏我们没有赌脱衣服 |
[09:18] | If we were playing for clothes, | 如果那样的话 |
[09:20] | he would have been naked for the past 4 1/2 hours. | 过去4个半小时 他都是光屁股的 |
[09:21] | Shut up, man. | 闭嘴 伙计 |
[09:22] | Yo, I know you guys be cheating at this shit all the time. | 我知道这家伙一直在出老千 |
[09:24] | We don’t cheat. | 我们不作弊 |
[09:31] | Um, you’ve got an order here. | 喂 有订餐了 |
[09:34] | What’s up, big man, any business upstairs? | 怎么了 大老板 上面有什么事? |
[09:36] | -Whose turn is it? -You go. | -该谁了? -到你了 |
[09:39] | Chicken cordon bleu for room 304. | 奶酪火腿鸡排 304房订的 |
[09:41] | Give me two cards. | 给我两张牌 |
[09:42] | Chicken cordon bleu. | 奶酪火腿鸡排 |
[09:43] | Tell him we haven’t had chicken here in 30 years. | 告诉他我们没有鸡肉都30年了 |
[09:46] | They want a salad with it. | 他们想伴着沙拉 |
[09:48] | Listen to this guy. | 听听这家伙 |
[09:49] | Like people come here for the food. | 就好像客人来是为了吃的似的 |
[09:50] | Charlie brings his wife down here all the time. | 查理一直带他老婆来的 |
[09:52] | Oh, yeah? | 噢 是吗? |
[09:53] | Maybe, but I bring my girlfriend to the Sheraton. | 也许吧 但是我会带我女友去希尔顿 |
[09:55] | Room 304. | 304房 |
[10:02] | No rest for the wicked, huh, big man? | 能者多劳 大老板 |
[10:14] | Hi. Good evening, miss. | 晚上好 小姐 |
[10:16] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[10:19] | I’d like a room, please. | 请给我间房 |
[10:21] | Um, yes. | 是的 |
[10:24] | We should be able to accommodate you. | 我们会安排好的 |
[10:44] | As for your stay, miss? | 请问小姐住多久? |
[10:49] | My stay? | 多久? |
[10:50] | Our rates run weekly, nightly, | 我们的价码是按周 按天数算的 |
[10:54] | and… | 还有… |
[10:57] | by the hour. | 按钟点来计费的 |
[10:58] | By the hour? | 钟点房? |
[11:04] | Just for tonight, please. | 只要今晚 |
[11:07] | It’ll be just tonight. | 就今晚 |
[11:36] | All right, all right. | 好的 没问题 |
[11:41] | Terry? | 泰瑞? |
[11:43] | Jules. | 朱利安 |
[11:47] | Yo, man. | 嗨 伙计 |
[11:49] | Yo. | 嗨 |
[11:53] | What’s shaking? | 什么事? |
[11:55] | Uh, you wouldn’t believe me if I told you. | 说了你不信 |
[12:02] | Trust me, I hear that. | 说吧 我在听 |
[12:05] | You’re a hard man to track down. | 你还真是难找啊 |
[12:07] | Tried your home line. | 往你家打很多次电话了 |
[12:09] | Where you at? | 在哪? |
[12:11] | No, man, I’m…I’m here. | 伙计 我就在家 |
[12:13] | You know, I’m home, just kicking it in the tub. | 我在家 躺在浴缸里 |
[12:18] | You better have some company. | 应该是还有谁在陪你吧? |
[12:22] | No, dude, I wish I did. | 没 伙计 我是蛮想啦 |
[12:24] | I’m actually just soaking this fucking knee. | 我正在冷敷我的膝盖 |
[12:28] | Hauser kicked my ass again. | 又被霍瑟给痛扁了 |
[12:29] | You got to stop playing ball with that guy, man. | 伙计 你不能再和那家伙打球了 |
[12:32] | Thinks he’s playing every game at Rucker Park. | 这家伙每次都觉得自己是在洛克公园打球 |
[12:35] | You don’t need to tell me that. | 这个不在话下 |
[12:37] | Speaking of which, we called your ass. | 说到这 我们今天说到你头上了 |
[12:39] | What, you can’t call people back? | 什么来着 你不能背后说人坏话 |
[12:41] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么样? |
[12:43] | You know, I was waiting for my anytime minutes, man. | 你知道的 我是随时恭候的 伙计 |
[12:46] | You know, fucking nights and weekends. | 你知道 他妈的晚上和周末 |
[12:48] | You and your nights and weekends. | 你的晚上和周末哈 |
[12:52] | Hey, I tell you what, though. | 嘿 不过 我告诉你件事 |
[12:54] | You remember Anna? | 你认识安娜? |
[12:56] | Anna Anna? | 安娜? 安娜? |
[12:58] | Yeah, man. | 是 |
[12:59] | II actually ran into her. | 我 我刚才撞见她了 |
[13:04] | Shit, right down the street someplace. | 操 就在街上 |
[13:07] | Just walking down the street. | 就在街上? |
[13:09] | Yeah. | 是 |
[13:10] | The nerve of that bitch. | 神经病的婊子 |
[13:13] | Dick. | 狄克 |
[13:17] | So what about you, hmm? | 你怎么样? |
[13:19] | How was your day? | 今天如何? |
[13:20] | The day? | 今天? |
[13:27] | You know… | 你知道的… |
[13:31] | it was a day. | 今天 |
[13:44] | Hello? | 喂? |
[13:47] | Terry, you there, man? | 泰瑞 还在吧 伙计? |
[13:53] | I’m sorry, man, shit. | 对不起 伙计 我操 |
[13:54] | Uh, I’m sorry, I’m just… | 对不起 我就是 |
[13:59] | Just a little drunk, to be honest, man. | 老实说 我就是有些醉了 |
[14:01] | No shit. | 开玩笑 |
[14:04] | No shit. | 没有 |
[14:05] | Me too. | 我也醉了 |
[14:08] | Red? | 红的? |
[14:10] | Black. | 黑的 |
[14:11] | -Black, huh? -Yep. | -黑的? -是的 |
[14:19] | I think I fucked up. | 我搞砸了 |
[14:26] | I think I’m… I’m about to fuck up. | 我看我就要搞砸了 |
[14:31] | You think so, huh? | 你觉得? |
[14:33] | Yeah, I think maybe so. | 是的 我看是这样的 |
[14:45] | Terry, come on, man. | 泰瑞 振作些 伙计 |
[14:46] | What’s going on? | 咋的啦? |
[14:51] | It’s…it’s June. | 是关于琼的 |
[14:55] | She’s… | 她… |
[15:00] | She’s cheating on me. | 她红杏出墙了 |
[15:02] | Wait a minute, what? | 等等 你说什么? |
[15:04] | June, she … she’s cheating. | 琼 她 她外面有人了 |
[15:17] | You’ll be happy to know | 这电梯很可靠的 |
[15:19] | this elevator is very reliable. | 听到这个您该是很开心吧 |
[15:24] | As opposed to? | 不尽然? |
[15:30] | The Riverview is fully inspected | 当然 河景旅馆的品质是全面审查 |
[15:33] | and certified, of course. | 并且认证过的 |
[15:38] | But we are in a… | 但是 我们现在 |
[15:41] | transition period currently. | 现在在转型期 |
[15:46] | This is our only working lift. | 这是现在唯一能用的电梯 |
[15:50] | I’m quite happy to take the stairs. | 很高兴和你一起上楼梯 |
[16:05] | This room is a personal favorite of mine. | 这间房子是我的私人最爱 |
[16:09] | Everything in here is original. | 所有的都是原汁原味的 |
[16:11] | Preserved in time. | 凝固在时光里 |
[16:15] | You’ll be joining some very distinguished company. | 你和很多名人住同一间房 |
[16:20] | I bet. | 我敢肯定 |
[16:21] | Some of the first guests at the Riverview | 第一批的客人 |
[16:25] | were the Ambassador to Estonia | 是爱沙尼亚的大使 |
[16:27] | and the conductor of the Chicago Philharmonic | 和芝加哥爱乐乐团指挥 |
[16:32] | and… | 还有 |
[16:35] | and, of course, uh… | 当然 |
[16:38] | numerous celebrities and movie stars. | 还有很多名人 电影明星之类的 |
[16:46] | Really? Like who? | 是吗? 都是谁? |
[16:51] | Well, I’m not at liberty to divulge their names. | 恩 恐怕我不能泄露他们的名字 |
[17:01] | But rest assured, the names would impress you. | 但肯定都是您熟知的 |
[17:06] | I’m sure. | 肯定是 |
[17:19] | Thank you for the history lesson. | 谢谢你的历史课 |
[17:22] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[17:23] | So here. | 小费给你 |
[17:26] | -Oh, it’s… -No. | -啊 这个… -收下吧 |
[17:28] | Have a wonderful evening. | 祝您今晚愉快 |
[17:30] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[17:35] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[17:36] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[19:19] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[19:25] | Come on, man, you really think she’s cheating? | 伙计 你真的认为她外面有人了? |
[19:30] | I do. | 确定 |
[19:33] | ‘Cause, I mean, you know, you’ve thought this before. | 因为 你知道 以前你这么想过 |
[19:36] | Yeah, I know I’ve thought this before. | 是的 我知道 我这么想过 |
[19:39] | You’ve called me. | 你打电话讨论过的 |
[19:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:41] | And every time, you end up just… | 但是 每次你都觉得 |
[19:43] | Feeling like an asshole, yes. | 觉得像个混蛋 我知道的 |
[19:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:47] | It’s different. | 但这次不同 |
[19:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:58] | She was supposed to be away on business. | 她本来要出差的 |
[20:02] | The airline, they called the house. | 可航空公司打到家里说 |
[20:06] | She canceled her flight. | 她取消了航班 |
[20:07] | Just ’cause she canceled her flight doesn’t mean… | 取消了航班并不代表 |
[20:09] | Then I gave the guy at her car service a $20. | 然后 我给那个司机20块 |
[20:12] | Told me where she was going. | 让他说出她去哪里了 |
[20:14] | So I went to see for myself. | 随后我就自己找来了 |
[20:16] | You followed her? | 你跟踪她? |
[20:17] | I did… | 我跟着她… |
[20:21] | to the fucking hotel. | 到了旅馆 |
[20:25] | A hotel? That’s right. | 一家旅馆? 对 |
[20:30] | Shit. | 操 |
[20:34] | Oh, shit, man. | 操 不妙 伙计 |
[20:38] | So what are you gonna do, huh? | 那么你打算怎么办? |
[20:39] | Are you gonna confront her? | 你要和她对质吗? |
[20:43] | Yeah, you might say that. | 是啊 也许该那样 |
[20:48] | Terry, where are you? | 泰瑞 你现在在哪? |
[20:51] | Come on, you’re not… are you… | 快说 你不会 不会 |
[20:54] | Are you still at the hotel? | 还在旅馆吧? |
[20:56] | Still? | 还在? |
[21:00] | No, not still. | 不 还不是 |
[21:11] | Where were you? | 你去哪了? |
[21:14] | Why weren’t you here? | 为什么你不在? |
[21:17] | Terry, do you know what you’ve done? | 泰瑞 你都干了些什么? |
[21:22] | Look, look, I need you to help me fix this. | 我要你帮我把这些整理好 |
[21:24] | Fucking stay away from me, Terry. | 滚开 泰瑞 |
[21:26] | -What? -Just stay back. | -什么? -滚开 |
[21:27] | Jules, look, I need your help here, man. | 伙计 我需要你的帮助 |
[21:30] | That’s why you came here, right? | 你不就是为此而来的吗? |
[21:31] | So we can do this together, like you said. | 这样我们就可以一起把事情办好 |
[21:33] | No, dude, I never said… I never told you to do this. | 不 哥们 我可从没说过要这么做 |
[21:35] | You told me to wait, and I waited. | 你说过让我等着 我不是等了吗 |
[21:37] | Yes, fucking wait. You left me here. | 是啊 你等着 你要把我留这儿 |
[21:38] | Okay, so what the fuck do you want me to do now, Terry, huh? | 好 你想让我留这儿是吧 泰瑞? |
[21:41] | What can I do about this? | 我又能做什么? |
[21:55] | I want to make him pay for it. | 我要让他偿还这一切 |
[22:25] | Good evening, sir. | 晚上好 先生 |
[22:29] | Would you like a room? | 需要房间吗? |
[22:31] | A room, yeah. | 是的 一间 |
[22:35] | I believe we have… | 我们肯定还有空的… |
[22:37] | It has to be the right room. | 但我就要那间 |
[22:41] | You’ve…you’ve stayed with us before? | 您曾来过? |
[22:44] | I’ve never been here before. | 不是 从没来过 |
[22:45] | But you have a… | 但是… |
[22:47] | you have a particular room in mind. | 您想要一间指定的房 |
[22:49] | I don’t know the number, | 我虽不记得号码了 |
[22:51] | but I know what room I want. | 但是我知道该要那间 |
[22:55] | Is it okay if… | 拿来我看看没什么吧 |
[22:56] | Please? | 拜托? |
[23:09] | Here. | 这个 |
[23:12] | That’s her. | 就是她 |
[23:14] | I know her no matter what name she uses. | 不管她用什么名字 我认的出来 |
[23:16] | One moment, sir. | 等下 先生 |
[23:17] | I’ll ring her room. | 我打过去 |
[23:19] | No, you can’t… can’t do that. | 别 千万别 |
[23:25] | I’m sorry, sir, | 对不起 先生 |
[23:27] | but I’m not allowed to let you in unannounced. | 不先通知就过去恐怕不行的 |
[23:32] | Unannounced? | 先通知? |
[23:33] | She requested privacy, sir. | 隐私 个人隐私 |
[23:43] | You saw her, then? | 你看见了是吧? |
[23:52] | She’s here. | 她在这儿 |
[24:05] | Well, I can’t let her leave, then. | 那我更不能让她溜了 |
[24:09] | And I need you to give me a room. | 我需要你给我间房 |
[24:11] | I’m here for a room. | 给我间 |
[24:15] | Someplace across from… | 在她对面的… |
[24:17] | I need room 508. | 我要508 |
[24:22] | How much for the night? | 一晚多少钱? |
[24:28] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:31] | That room’s not available this evening. | 房间已经入住了 |
[24:51] | Why don’t we go up there together | 咱们干嘛不凑近点 |
[24:54] | and take a look? | 仔细的合计一下 |
[24:58] | I can’t. | 不行的 |
[25:02] | Surprise yourself sometimes what you can and can’t do. | 什么可做 什么不可做有时会给你惊喜的 |
[25:10] | Previous guests include the Ambassador to Estonia | 在此入住过的贵宾有爱沙尼亚大使 |
[25:13] | and the conductor of the Chicago Philharmonic. | 和芝加哥爱乐乐团指挥 |
[25:19] | We never fill this room. | 因为窗外的旅馆标志屡遭投诉 |
[25:21] | The guests complain about the sign outside the window. | 这房间一直没有客人入住 |
[25:24] | I can close the blinds for you. | 我把窗帘给您拉上 |
[25:32] | No, it’s… Just leave it. | 不了 就那样吧 |
[25:34] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[25:39] | There’s a lot of history to this place, huh? | 很有历史的 哈? |
[25:41] | Oh, yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[25:44] | All of the cornice work you see is original. | 所有的房檐设计都是原汁原味的 |
[25:48] | Nothing has been changed since the day the Riverview opened. | 就和河景旅馆开张那天一样的 |
[25:54] | I always thought it’s just better | 我一直以为 让它分崩离析 |
[25:59] | to let it fall the fuck apart than cheat it of a past. | 总比一直欺骗的要好 |
[26:06] | It’s not right, you know? | 把一个地方翻新的不成原来的风貌 |
[26:07] | To renovate the soul right out of a place. | 这是不对的 你明白的? |
[26:14] | You ever wish you could just keep things | 你希望有些东西 |
[26:18] | exactly the way they were? | 总是保持在原先的状态? |
[26:20] | That you could just hold on to | 这样 你就可以 |
[26:25] | a moment in time like it was… | 把它抓紧在手里 就像 |
[26:35] | Fuck this. | 我操 |
[26:38] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 不敢相信 事情就这么发生了 |
[26:39] | I can’t believe it. | 我不敢相信 |
[26:41] | What part? | 你说哪儿? |
[26:42] | What part can’t you believe? | 你不相信什么? |
[26:43] | I don’t know, all of it. | 不知道 全都不信吧 |
[26:46] | Hey, but… | 嘿 但是 |
[26:49] | I’ll have to go like this from now on. | 我从今就要慢慢习惯了 |
[26:54] | You believe how much I love you, don’t you? | 你知道我有多爱你 知道吗? |
[26:56] | Of course. | 当然 |
[26:57] | And you believe how much l… | 而且 你知道我有多真心 |
[27:00] | I mean it, | 你知道的 |
[27:02] | how much I just mean everything I say, all of it. | 我所说的一切有多真心 |
[27:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:07] | Though not everything, everything. | 虽然不是所有的 |
[27:12] | Hey, I didn’t mean it like that. | 嘿 我不是那个意思 |
[27:17] | Hey, forget about it. | 嘿 算了吧 |
[27:19] | I didn’t mean it in a bad way. | 我并不是说坏事 |
[27:20] | I know. | 我明白 |
[27:24] | I only get like that when I’m scared, you know. | 你知道 我只有在害怕的时候会这样 |
[27:30] | I only talk like that when I’m scared. | 我只是害怕时才这么说 |
[27:34] | I get scared too, Terry. | 我也害怕 泰瑞 |
[27:37] | We all get scared. | 咱们都开始害怕了 |
[27:39] | Are you scared of me? | 你怕我吗? |
[27:41] | No. | 不怕 |
[27:42] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[27:44] | I get scared of us, though. | 可是 我开始怕我们了 |
[27:48] | Scared of us? | 怕我们? |
[27:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:50] | Too powerful sometimes. | 有时非常的怕 |
[27:54] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[27:55] | Yeah? | 怎么? |
[27:57] | I don’t want you scared of me. | 我不想你怕我 |
[27:59] | I don’t ever want to do anything | 我从来没有想做什么 |
[28:01] | or say anything, hurt you. | 说什么去伤害你 |
[28:07] | I’m here. | 我在这里 |
[28:09] | I’m right here. | 我就在这里 |
[28:13] | She said yes. | 她说是的 |
[28:19] | Yes, she did, didn’t she? | 是的 她做了 是吗? |
[28:20] | Yes, she did. | 是的 她做了 |
[28:22] | She yelled it. | 她叫嚷着 |
[28:27] | I can’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[28:31] | Shit. | 操 |
[28:32] | What? | 什么? |
[28:34] | I got to call Jules. | 我要给朱利安打电话 |
[28:36] | No, can’t… | 不行 |
[28:37] | Why don’t we just enjoy this alone? | 为什么我们独自享受呢? |
[28:39] | We got to celebrate, don’t we? | 我们应该庆祝下 不是吗? |
[28:40] | No? | 不 |
[28:42] | Just tonight, just the two of us. | 就今晚 就我们2个 |
[28:45] | Baby, it’s Jules. | 宝贝儿 是朱利安 |
[28:47] | I know. I got to tell him. | 我知道 我会告诉他 |
[28:49] | Julian, hey. | 朱利安 你好 |
[28:51] | Terry? What time is it? | 泰瑞? 现在是几点? |
[28:54] | No, I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[28:56] | We’ve been up all night. | 我们整夜未睡 |
[28:57] | Listen, man, um… | 听着 伙计 嗯… |
[29:01] | We’re getting married. | 我们就要结婚了 |
[29:05] | So you guys are still… | 那么说 你们还 |
[29:08] | Still? | 还? |
[29:09] | No, not still. | 不 还不是 |
[29:14] | Actually, Jules… | 其实 朱利安 |
[29:17] | Actually, I had to stop by your place for a minute. | 其实 我不得不停下来到你那里一会儿 |
[29:25] | Wait, you were here? | 等会 你到过这里? |
[29:26] | Why? | 为什么? |
[29:29] | Just listen, man, all right? | 听着 伙计 行吗? |
[29:30] | Just listen. | 仔细听着 |
[29:32] | I was gonna leave a note so they’d know | 我本打算留个纸条 这样 |
[29:35] | you were free from blame or whatever. | 他们就会知道你不会与这个有关 |
[29:38] | What? | 什么? |
[29:39] | Terry, what are you talking about? | 泰瑞 你说什么? |
[29:41] | I don’t even know what you’re saying. | 我都不知道你在说什么 |
[29:42] | I had to… | 我 |
[29:45] | I had to borrow something. | 我得借点东西 |
[29:47] | What? | 什么? |
[29:48] | Terry, what? | 泰瑞 什么? |
[29:49] | I only came to talk, man. | 我只是来聊天的 伙计 |
[29:51] | It’s not like I planned… | 这可不是我计划的 |
[29:54] | I don’t know… | 我不知道 |
[29:55] | Okay, fine, so then we’re talking now, right? | 好 好吧 我们在聊天 行吧? |
[29:56] | It’s too late for that, Jules, all right? | 太晚了 朱利安 醒醒吧 |
[30:00] | Terry, it’s not too fucking late. | 泰瑞 太晚了 |
[30:02] | Come on, man. | 行了 伙计 |
[30:08] | I know you keep the…the… the bullets hidden, | 我知道你把子弹藏起来了 |
[30:12] | so I had to go buy some. | 所以我得去买些 |
[30:16] | Not even sure I got the right size. | 我都不知道型号对不对 |
[30:17] | I mean, do different handguns take different bullets? | 不同的手枪使用不同的子弹 是吧? |
[30:20] | I don’t know. Terry. | 我不知道 泰瑞 |
[30:21] | I only know what I’ve seen on Law and Order. | 我只知道我所看到的是基于法律的 |
[30:24] | Okay, hang on. | 等会儿 |
[30:25] | I don’t watch CSI. | 我从不看CSI |
[30:26] | Hold it. You have my gun? | 等会儿 你是说你拿了我的枪? |
[30:30] | Yeah, I’m sorry. | 是的 对不起了 |
[30:31] | Terry, you stole my gun? | 泰瑞 你偷了我的枪? |
[30:34] | Dude, I’m sorry. | 哥们 对不住了 |
[30:35] | That’s a fucking shitty thing to do, man. | 伙计 你可真是干了件操蛋的事! |
[30:37] | Yeah, I hear you, man. | 是啊 我知道 伙计 |
[30:40] | Okay, Terry, what are you going to do? | 泰瑞 那你怎么办呢? |
[30:42] | Are you going to shoot him? | 你要打死他? |
[30:44] | I might. | 我也许会 |
[30:45] | Okay, you’re gonna kill him? | 您是要杀他? |
[30:49] | I might, yeah. | 可能吧 |
[30:51] | What, you want fucking Jerry Orbach, | 杰瑞 奥巴赫 你到底想怎么样? |
[30:54] | fucking the other guy, | 干掉一个人 |
[30:55] | whatever the fuck his name is, | 管他叫什么 |
[30:57] | you want them coming through your door, hauling your ass off to jail? | 你想被扔进监狱? |
[30:59] | What am I supposed to do, Jules? | 那我该怎么办? |
[31:01] | I could think of a couple things. | 我想有些事 |
[31:03] | You wouldn’t let it go. | 你是过不去的吧 |
[31:04] | Wh…what is that supposed to mean? | 啥意思? |
[31:05] | You wouldn’t let some girl treat you like this. | “你不会让哪个妞这么对你吧?” |
[31:08] | I mean, that’s what you said. | 我的意思是 这是你的话 |
[31:09] | Yeah, but dude, I never fucking said that | 是 哥们 我从来没有手里拿把枪 |
[31:11] | with a gun in my hand, Terry. | 还那么说着 泰瑞 |
[31:12] | It doesn’t matter now anyway, man. | 现在 一切都无所谓了 伙计 |
[31:14] | No, this does matter. | 不 有所谓 |
[31:15] | Terry, you keep… | 泰瑞 你 |
[31:16] | You do this, man. | 这么做 伙计 |
[31:17] | How am I ever supposed to trust you? | 我该怎么信任你? |
[31:19] | You keep pulling this bullshit. | 少废话! |
[31:21] | I mean, this shit is in your head, Terry. | 我的意思是 这鸟事就在你脑子里 泰瑞 |
[31:23] | You keep… you put it on me, | 你总把它搬出来放我身上 |
[31:26] | and then you put it back on her. | 然后再强加到她身上 |
[31:37] | Terry. | 泰瑞 |
[31:43] | Terry, come on, man. | 泰瑞 来吧 伙计 |
[31:44] | Listen to me, all right? | 听我说 好吧? |
[31:46] | You are just really scaring me right now. | 你现在真的把我吓坏了 |
[31:50] | I’m not asking you for anything more, Jules. | 我再也不求你了 朱利安 |
[31:54] | This is it. | 就这样了 |
[31:55] | No more phone calls, | 不打电话 |
[31:57] | no more… | 不再 |
[31:59] | jobs. | 找什么活 |
[32:02] | It’s the last time. | 这是最后一次 |
[32:06] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[32:11] | Terry, where are you? | 泰瑞 你在哪里? |
[32:17] | I’m at the Riverview. | 我在河景旅馆 |
[32:21] | Across the hall from them. | 在他们房间走廊对面 |
[32:26] | You’re not. | 你不在 |
[32:32] | I am. | 在的 |
[32:38] | You’re across the hall. | 穿过走廊 |
[32:39] | Room 508. | 508房间 |
[32:41] | Nonsmoking. | 别吸烟 |
[32:45] | Check out at noon. | 中午退房 |
[32:59] | Gonna smoke this cigarette | 将会抽只香烟 |
[33:03] | and then, you know… | 然后 你知道… |
[33:08] | head on over there. | 走向哪里 |
[33:11] | All right, um… | 好了 |
[33:13] | Fuck, how about this? | 他妈的 怎么样呢? |
[33:14] | How about…what if l… | 怎么样 万一 |
[33:16] | what if I met you there? | 我去那里见你怎么样? |
[33:21] | Here? | 这里? |
[33:23] | At the hotel? | 在酒店? |
[33:24] | Yeah, dude, I could be there in, like… | 是啊 哥们 我本就 在那里 |
[33:28] | I mean, I can be there in, like, 20 minutes. | 我的意思是 我20分钟内到那里 |
[33:30] | You give me… give me 20 minutes. | 你给 给我20分钟 |
[33:32] | But listen, man, you have to sit tight, all right? | 听着 伙计 你必须呆着 好吗? |
[33:34] | You have to promise me | 你必须答应我 |
[33:35] | you’re gonna put that fucking gun away | 你要把他妈的枪拿走 |
[33:37] | and that you’re gonna sit tight, all right? | 然后 你就给我呆着别动 行吗? |
[33:39] | That’s the deal. | 好 好的 |
[33:45] | Terry, come on, man, 20 fucking minutes. | 泰瑞 得了吧 他妈的20分钟 |
[33:54] | 20 minutes, man. | 20分钟 伙计 |
[33:56] | You got it. | 知道了 |
[33:57] | All right, 20 minutes, good. | 20分钟 好 |
[33:59] | Listen, man, I’m telling you. | 听着 伙计 |
[34:00] | We’re gonna be sharing drinks in no time, man. | 我们很快就一起喝酒了 伙计 |
[34:03] | We’re gonna laugh about this, all right? | 我们会笑话这些 行吧? |
[34:06] | Jules, man… | 朱利安 伙计 |
[34:09] | what would I do without you? | 没有你 我该怎么办啊? |
[34:42] | June. | 琼 |
[34:43] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[34:44] | June. | 琼 |
[34:47] | We got a problem. | 我们有点麻烦 |
[35:09] | Hello? | 喂? |
[35:11] | Hey, it’s me. | 嘿 是我 |
[35:13] | Hey, what’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[35:16] | I was wondering, | 我想知道 |
[35:17] | are you free to get together tonight? | 今晚有空聚一下吗? |
[35:21] | No, I can do that. | 可以的 |
[35:22] | Is everything all right? | 一切都还好吧? |
[35:25] | No, I’m fine. | 恩 我很好 |
[35:26] | I’m here at this hotel. | 我在这家酒店 |
[35:28] | The Riverview, you know? Right. | 河景旅馆 你知道吗? 知道 |
[35:29] | And I kind of needed to talk. Riverview. | 我现在想要聊聊 河景旅馆 |
[35:32] | Do you know how to get here okay? | 你知道怎么到的是吧? |
[35:34] | II know it well. | 我当然知道 |
[35:59] | Wow, Anna. | 哇 安娜 |
[36:00] | This is not the third floor. | 这不是三楼 |
[36:03] | No, no, this is the lobby. | 不 这是大堂 |
[36:05] | Floor? | 几楼? |
[36:07] | Uh, 507…five. | 507室 5楼 |
[36:26] | So you’re back in town, obviously. | 你回来了哈? |
[36:31] | Just for business. | 出差公干 |
[36:33] | Right. | 恩 |
[36:36] | I didn’t know you were so sentimental, Anna. | 我不知道你这么多愁善感 安娜 |
[36:41] | You don’t have to flatter yourself, Julian. | 你别臭美了 朱利安 |
[36:43] | I’m just saying… | 我只想说 |
[36:44] | Expense account isn’t exactly cut out for the Waldorf. | 住豪华宾馆的帐可是不报销的哦 |
[36:46] | I’m not staying here for the memories. | 我不是为回忆而来的 |
[36:58] | Did you know that the Ambassador of Estonia stayed here? | 你知道爱沙尼亚大使来过这儿吗? |
[37:03] | I didn’t know that. | 我不知道 |
[37:06] | That’s great. | 棒极了 |
[37:09] | So what are you doing here of all places? | 那么 你在这里做什么? |
[37:14] | Or don’t l want to know? | 想知道吗? |
[37:17] | Nothing, I’m just seeing a friend. | 没什么 看个老朋友 |
[37:19] | Really? | 是吗? |
[37:22] | A friend. | 一个朋友 |
[37:23] | They just call you up like room service now or what? | 他们只是给你打电话 客房服务还是什么? |
[37:33] | Well, it’s nice to know I can still make you uncomfortable. | 哈 看来我还是让你很不爽啊 |
[37:35] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:38] | This is really strange, just… | 奇怪啊 |
[37:41] | you know, just seeing you here of all places. | 那里都能见到你 |
[37:56] | Julian, whatever you’re going up there to do, we could… | 朱利安 无论你干什么 我们 |
[37:58] | Anna. | 安娜 |
[38:47] | Hey. Hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[38:55] | Listen, we got a problem. | 听着 我们有点麻烦 |
[38:56] | What? | 什么? |
[38:57] | Terry is here. | 泰瑞在这里 |
[39:00] | He’s here at the hotel. | 他也在旅馆里 |
[39:02] | What? How? | 什么?怎么会? |
[39:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:05] | He said he followed you here. | 他说 他跟你到的这里 |
[39:07] | Oh, my God. | 噢 我的上帝 |
[39:09] | Does he know it’s both of us? | 她知道是我们一起来的吗? |
[39:11] | He knows about you. | 他知道你 |
[39:13] | Oh, God. | 噢 上帝 |
[39:20] | What…what are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[39:23] | My phone. | 我的手机 |
[39:24] | I need to find my phone. | 我要找到我的电话 |
[39:27] | I need my phone. | 我需要我的电话 |
[39:28] | I need to talk to him. No. | 我需要和他谈谈 不行 |
[39:30] | No, you cannot call him. Why not? | 不 你不能给他打电话 为什么不行? |
[39:35] | Because he’s got a gun. | 因为他有枪 |
[39:40] | He’s got a gun? | 她带了枪? |
[39:41] | I don’t know, maybe he’s got a gun? | 我不知道 也许他带了把枪? |
[39:43] | Probably he doesn’t. | 也许他没有 |
[39:45] | Well, which is it? | 到底怎么回事? |
[39:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:52] | Maybe…maybe he’s got my gun. | 也许 他把我的枪拿走了 |
[39:56] | Jules, you mean to tell me… | 朱利安 你是说 |
[39:58] | Stop, stop, stop, stop, listen to me. | 停下 听我说 |
[40:00] | Listen to me, you cannot say my name. | 听我说 你不能说我的名字 |
[40:01] | Terry is directly across the hall, okay? | 泰瑞就在走廊对面 行吧? |
[40:05] | He’s in the room right across the hall. | 就在对面房间 |
[40:06] | So we just need to relax. | 所以 放松 |
[40:08] | We can do this. | 我们能办到的 |
[40:09] | Yeah? | 啊? |
[40:11] | We can do this. | 我们可以做到 |
[40:12] | It’s Terry, for God sakes. | 那是泰瑞 看在上帝的份上 |
[41:05] | Oh, shit. | 噢 操 |
[41:17] | Of course you pick a room on the fifth fucking floor. | 当然 你选择一个他妈的5楼的房间 |
[41:26] | Got to call the police. | 打电话报警 |
[41:28] | Shit. | 操 |
[41:29] | Fuck. | 他妈的 |
[41:30] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[41:32] | I’m getting dressed. | 我穿衣服 |
[41:33] | Yeah, yeah, that’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[41:48] | Hey, what the fuck are you doing? | 嘿 你他妈的到底在干什么? |
[41:50] | I’m calling the police. | 报警 |
[41:51] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[41:52] | Listen to me. Listen to me. | 听我说 听我说 |
[41:53] | No. No police. | 不许 不许报警 |
[41:55] | Why not? | 干嘛不? |
[41:57] | We call the police, they will know everything. | 警察来了 他们会知道一切 |
[41:59] | They will know about us, and he will know it’s me. | 他们会认出我们 他也会知道原来是我 |
[42:43] | Shit. | 操 |
[42:45] | All right, this is him. This is him. | 没错 这就是他 |
[42:46] | Listen, let me talk to him. | 听着 让我和他谈谈 |
[42:48] | Okay, let me talk to him. | 好吧 让我和他谈谈 |
[42:49] | I can talk to him, okay? | 我可以和他谈谈 是吧? |
[42:50] | Let me try. Shh. | 我来试试 唉 |
[42:51] | Terry? | 泰瑞? |
[42:52] | What’s going on, man? | 怎么样 伙计? |
[42:53] | Tell him… | 告诉他 |
[42:54] | Do I look like I’m ordering Chinese? | 我看起来像是在订中餐吗? |
[42:57] | Sorry, man. | 对不起 伙计 |
[42:59] | Hey, Jules, where are you, man? | 嘿 朱利安 你在哪里 伙计? |
[43:05] | I’m right here, Terry, man, I’m right here. | 我就在这里 泰瑞 伙计 我就在这里 |
[43:07] | You got to get here, man. | 你得到这里来 |
[43:09] | Why, Ter? | 为什么 泰瑞? |
[43:10] | You’re gonna miss everything. | 你要错过这些了 |
[43:16] | What are you talking about, Terry, huh? | 说啥呢 泰瑞 啊? |
[43:19] | What am I gonna miss? | 我错过什么了? |
[43:21] | The big show. | 一场大戏 |
[43:23] | It’s about to start. | 即将开始的大戏 |
[43:27] | Fuck. | 操 |
[43:29] | Shit. | 操 |
[43:32] | Terry, what the fuck is going on, man? | 泰瑞 到底怎么回事 伙计? |
[43:33] | Room service. | 客房服务 |
[43:36] | I sent her over a surprise, man. | 给她送了个惊喜 伙计 |
[43:41] | Let her know I didn’t forget. | 让她知道我没有忘记 |
[43:44] | I could never forget. | 我永远不会忘记 |
[43:51] | Listen, you have to get that. | 听着 你要去应门 |
[43:52] | No. You have to get that. | 不 你要去的 |
[43:54] | June, June, listen to me. I’m not going over there. | 琼 琼 听我说 我不会去那里 |
[43:56] | We just need to buy some more time. | 我们需要争取更多时间 |
[43:57] | Terry wants to get talked out of it. | 泰瑞需要开导 |
[43:59] | It’s on mute. | 放心 手机是静音状态 |
[44:00] | Terry wants to be talked out of this, | 要想劝泰瑞不要这么做 |
[44:01] | but you have to buy some time, okay? | 你需要争取些时间 好吗? |
[44:03] | I need you to play along. Just play along, please. | 我要你一起来玩 只要跟着玩 拜托 |
[44:06] | Room service. | 客房服务 |
[44:09] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[44:10] | The guy at the door. Yeah. | 在门口的人 恩 |
[44:12] | That guy is the porter, okay? | 他叫波特 是吧? |
[44:13] | I just need you to talk to him. | 我要你和他谈谈 |
[44:14] | Can you do that for me? | 你能帮我做到吧? |
[44:16] | I will keep Terry on the phone, I promise you. | 我答应你会电话上吧泰瑞粘住 |
[44:17] | I’ll keep him talking. | 保持交谈 |
[44:18] | I’ll be right here for you. I’ll be right in that room. | 我在这里等你 就在那房里 |
[44:21] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗? |
[44:22] | Get in the room and shut the door. | 钻进房间 关上门 |
[44:23] | You can do this. | 你可以做到 |
[44:24] | Keep him on the phone. | 把他粘在电话上 |
[44:30] | Julian? Jules? | 朱利安? 朱? |
[44:32] | Yeah, Terry. | 恩 泰瑞 |
[44:33] | Terry, I am here, man. | 泰瑞 我在这里 |
[44:34] | I’m here. Is everything okay? | 我在这里 一切都还好吧? |
[44:36] | They’re not answering the door, man. | 他们不应门 伙计 |
[44:37] | Why ain’t they answering the door? | 他们为什么不开门? |
[44:39] | Terry, you need to calm the fuck down, | 泰瑞 您需要冷静 |
[44:40] | do you hear me? | 你知道吗? |
[44:41] | I got to get a look at the son of a bitch. | 我得看看那个王八蛋了 |
[44:43] | I got to see this guy. | 我得仔细瞧瞧这家伙 |
[44:44] | No, no, no, Terry, you stop, stop. | 不 不 泰瑞 停下 停下 |
[44:46] | Terry, you get away from that door. | 泰瑞 你离那门远点 |
[44:47] | Do you hear me? | 你听懂了吗? |
[44:49] | I don’t know, Jules. | 我不明白 朱利安 |
[44:53] | I think maybe I’m gonna shoot someone. | 我想我该打死那家伙 |
[44:55] | Come on, man, you fucking promised me. | 别 别 伙计 你答应过我 |
[44:56] | Christ. | 老天 |
[45:04] | Come on out, you fucker. | 滚出来 你个混蛋 |
[45:12] | I’m sorry to disturb you, miss. | 抱歉打扰你 小姐 |
[45:14] | But… | 但是… |
[45:18] | Chilled. | 冷静 |
[45:20] | Terry. | 泰瑞 |
[45:24] | So beautiful. | 真美啊 |
[45:25] | Terry? | 泰瑞? |
[45:26] | I don’t think we ordered that. | 恐怕我们没有订餐吧 |
[45:29] | It’s already been paid for, miss. | 已经付过钱了 小姐 |
[45:31] | You need only sign for it. | 您只有签个字就行了 |
[45:34] | Sign for it. | 签字 |
[45:37] | Yes, miss. | 是的 小姐 |
[45:38] | Okay, Terry, Terry, Terry, listen to me. | 泰瑞 泰瑞 泰瑞 听我说 |
[45:40] | Here’s what we’re gonna do, man. | 我们这么办 伙计 |
[45:41] | I want you to get out of that room. | 我要你走出那间房 |
[45:43] | I want you to go downstairs, | 下楼 |
[45:44] | and I want you to wait for me in the lobby, all right? | 然后在大厅里等我 明白? |
[45:47] | I’m a couple minutes away. | 没几分钟我就到了 |
[45:49] | II’ll get there, man, | 我就到了 伙计 |
[45:51] | and we will get the hell out of there | 然后我们离开那里 |
[45:53] | and go get ourselves some real drinks, all right? | 我们去好好的喝一通 怎么样? |
[45:57] | Terry, come on, man, listen to me. | 泰瑞 伙计 听我说 |
[46:00] | Just tell me what I did wrong. | 告诉我那里错了 |
[46:02] | Terry, you didn’t do anything wrong, man. | 泰瑞 你没有做错任何事 |
[46:05] | You didn’t do anything wrong, okay? | 你没错 好吗? |
[46:06] | Everything is fine. | 一切都很好 |
[46:11] | Why’d she stop loving me? | 为什么她不爱我了? |
[46:12] | Fuck. Come on, man, Terry. | 操 振作 伙计 |
[46:14] | Snap the fuck out of it, man. Don’t do this. | 振作起来的 他妈的 伙计 别这样 |
[46:18] | It’s one of our finest bottles. | 这是我们最好的一瓶 |
[46:22] | A very good vintage. | 非常好的葡萄酒 |
[46:26] | We try to serve only the best | 我们只提供给 |
[46:29] | here at the Riverview. | 最好的客人 |
[46:34] | Terry. | 泰瑞 |
[46:38] | Fuck. | 他妈的 |
[46:41] | I hope that you’re happy with your tip. | 希望小费能让你满意 |
[46:43] | Thank you, miss. | 谢谢你 小姐 |
[46:45] | But I don’t do it for the… | 但我不是… |
[46:49] | tips. | 为了小费才这么做的 |
[47:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[47:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[47:58] | Put that on. | 穿上它 |
[48:01] | Come on, Terry. Come on, Terry. | 来吧 泰瑞 来吧 泰瑞 |
[48:24] | All right, now. | 现在好了 |
[48:25] | Go, go, go, go. | 我走了 |
[50:39] | Come on. | 来啊 快接 |
[50:40] | Answer the phone, Jules. | 接电话 朱利安 |
[50:44] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[50:45] | Come on, Jules. | 快接 朱 |
[52:12] | Hey. Hey. | 嘿 嗨 |
[52:15] | You got to get out of the hall. | 你得离开走廊 |
[52:16] | Come here. Sorry? | 来这里 抱歉? |
[52:17] | You have to get out of the hall. | 你要离开走廊 |
[52:18] | It’s not safe here. | 这里不安全 |
[52:38] | Anna. | 安娜 |
[52:39] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[52:41] | It’s just… it’s not safe, okay? | 这就是不安全 行了吧? |
[52:43] | Just trust me. | 相信我 |
[52:44] | Let go of my hand. | 放开我的手! |
[52:45] | Come on. Let go of me. | 快 放开我 |
[52:47] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[52:48] | Anna. | 安娜 |
[52:53] | Julian? | 朱利安? |
[52:54] | Are you here by yourself? | 你一个人在这里? |
[52:55] | Julian, what are you doing? | 朱利安 你在干什么? |
[52:56] | Do you have a boyfriend or somebody here with you? | 有男朋友还是谁陪着你吗? |
[53:00] | No, I told you, I’m here on business. | 不 我说了 出差 |
[53:03] | Julian. | 朱利安 |
[53:04] | And you haven’t left the room? | 你从没有离开过房间? |
[53:06] | No. | 没 |
[53:07] | Julian, what is wrong? Sit down, sit down. | 朱利安 怎么了? 坐下 |
[53:08] | Listen to me, please. | 请听我说 |
[53:11] | I need your help, okay? | 我需要你的帮助 好吗? |
[53:13] | I need us to be together right now. | 我需要我们现在呆在一块 |
[53:19] | Just like that? | 就像这样? |
[53:20] | No, no, no, no, I don’t mean that. | 不 不 不 我没这个意思 |
[53:21] | I just mean if someone were to ask, | 我只是说如果有人问 |
[53:22] | I just need you to say that we were together tonight. | 我只需要你说我们今晚在一起 |
[53:26] | Well, Julian, who would be asking? | 那么 朱利安 谁会问? |
[53:28] | Anna, nobody’s asking. | 安娜 没有人会问的 |
[53:30] | I’m just saying that if someone were to ask, | 我只是假设有人问 |
[53:32] | that you would tell them we were together tonight. | 你就说 我们在一起 |
[53:35] | But not here;, it can’t be here. | 但不是在这里 当然不在这 |
[53:36] | It’s got to be someplace else, you know? | 其他的地方 你知道吗? |
[53:38] | Like my place. | 比如说我家 |
[53:39] | Julian, you’re not making any sense. | 朱利安 你说的不合情理啊 |
[53:41] | Listen, what… | 听着 |
[53:42] | Okay, Listen, listen, listen, listen. | 好吧 听 听 听 听 |
[53:44] | I fucked up, okay? | 我搞砸了 好吗? |
[53:47] | I fucked up bad. | 真的搞砸了 后果很严重 |
[53:48] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[53:51] | Right about what? | 关于什么? |
[53:55] | I should have gotten off the elevator with you. | 我应该和你一起出电梯 |
[53:58] | I mean, I never should’ve been on the elevator in the first place. | 我的意思是 起先我就不应该去电梯 |
[54:01] | Oh, and what then? | 噢 接下来呢? |
[54:02] | Listen to me. I can explain this. | 听我说 我可以解释这点 |
[54:04] | I promise I can explain everything, | 我保证 我可以解释一切 |
[54:06] | and I will. | 随后 |
[54:07] | I will explain everything to you. | 我会解释一切 |
[54:08] | But I just need you to do this for me, please. | 不过 我需要你帮我 求你了 |
[54:12] | Hey. Will you do that for me? | 嗨 你会为帮我吗? |
[54:15] | All right. Yeah? | 好吧 恩 |
[54:17] | All right. | 很好 |
[54:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[54:20] | Come here, come here. | 来这里 来这里 |
[54:21] | Come here. | 来这里 |
[54:23] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[54:29] | What? | 什么? |
[54:31] | Who are you here with? | 你和谁一起来的? |
[54:34] | Anna, come on, don’t do this. | 安娜 算了吧 别这样 |
[54:35] | Do I know her? | 我认识她吗? |
[54:39] | Is it June? | 是琼吗? |
[54:45] | Julian. | 朱利安 |
[54:46] | Anna, listen to me. | 安娜 听我说 |
[54:47] | She called, okay? | 她打的 |
[54:48] | Of all the places… | 那么多地方 |
[54:49] | No, no, no, listen. | 不 不 听好 |
[54:50] | You could go, you had to bring her here? | 能去的地方 你偏偏带到这来? ! |
[54:52] | You don’t understand, okay? | 你不明白 好吗? |
[54:53] | You son of a bitch. You don’t understand. | 你个狗畜牲 你不明白 |
[54:55] | You’re fucking your best friend’s girlfriend, | 你把你最好的朋友的女朋友上了 |
[54:58] | and now you are asking for my help? | 现在你要我帮你? |
[54:59] | That is not what happened. | 根本不是这样的 |
[55:01] | Julian, get the fuck out of my room. | 朱利安 滚! |
[55:02] | I just need you to trust me on this. | 我需要你相信我 |
[55:04] | Julian, I can smell her all over you. | 朱利安 你身上到处都是她的味道 |
[55:08] | Get out. Anna. | 滚出去 安娜 |
[55:16] | Anna, come on. | 安娜 别这样 |
[55:40] | Terry, what are you doing? | 泰瑞 你在干什么? |
[55:43] | I’m gonna show you, June. | 我正要给你看 琼 |
[56:06] | Do you love him? | 你爱他吗? |
[56:07] | Terry, what are you doing? | 泰瑞 你在干什么? |
[56:10] | Do you fucking love him? | 你到底爱不爱他? |
[56:12] | Terry, Terry, Terry. | 泰瑞 泰瑞 泰瑞 |
[56:13] | This guy has nothing to do with it. | 和这家伙无关 |
[56:15] | Look, don’t do that to me, June. | 琼 别这样对我 |
[56:17] | All right? | 好吧? |
[56:18] | Don’t you fucking stand there and keep on lying to me. | 别他妈的站在那儿 还一直在撒谎 |
[56:21] | I’m not lying. | 我没撒谎 |
[56:22] | It’s not… It’s not him. | 这不是 这不是他 |
[56:27] | Finally got one. | 终于让我也赢一把 |
[56:43] | Hey, want to turn that thing off for me? | 嘿 能帮我把那玩意儿关了吗? |
[56:50] | Listen to me, please. | 请听我说 |
[56:51] | I have to tell you the truth. | 我要告诉你真相 |
[56:52] | The truth? | 真相? |
[56:54] | June. | 琼 |
[56:57] | It’s right here in front of us. | 就在我们的面前 |
[56:58] | He didn’t do anything wrong. | 他没办什么错事 |
[57:00] | It’s right here in front of us, | 就在我们眼前 |
[57:02] | right here to see. | 我亲眼看到 |
[57:07] | All right, she’ll be all right. | 好的 她会没事的 |
[57:11] | As long as he doesn’t see me, they should be all right. | 只要他没看到我 他们就没事的 |
[57:14] | I’m gonna call Julian. | 我要打电话给朱利安 |
[57:15] | Terry, just forget about Julian for once | 泰瑞 这次你就忘了朱利安吧 |
[57:17] | and listen to me. | 听我说 |
[57:24] | Terry. | 泰瑞 |
[57:27] | June. | 琼 |
[57:28] | Terry. June. | 泰瑞 琼 |
[57:41] | Shit! | 操 |
[57:45] | Fuck me. | 真他妈的 |
[57:59] | June. | 琼 |
[58:08] | Shit, June. | 操 琼 |
[59:03] | You all right? | 你好吗? |
[59:06] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[59:12] | What? | 什么? |
[59:19] | I do love him. | 我真的爱他 |
[59:26] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[59:27] | So do l. | 我也是 |
[59:31] | He just… | 他 |
[59:33] | he can be so sure, you know? | 他对一切都如此的肯定 |
[59:37] | About everything. | 你知道吗? |
[59:38] | I’m not like that. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[59:41] | I just… | 我 |
[59:45] | I wanted to make sure | 我想确定 |
[59:47] | that it was my love that I was feeling. | 我感觉到的就是我的爱 |
[59:53] | You know? | 你知道吗? |
[59:55] | Not…not just his love. | 并不仅是他的爱 |
[1:00:00] | It’s all right. | 没关系的 |
[1:00:02] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[1:00:11] | I do love him. | 我真的爱他 |
[1:00:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:01:05] | Hotel Riverview. | 河景旅馆 |
[1:01:09] | No. | 别 |
[1:01:11] | No, ma’am, I can assure you, | 不 太太 我可以向你保证 |
[1:01:12] | we haven’t had any gunfire here tonight. | 我们今晚没有任何枪声 |
[1:01:17] | Have a good night. | 祝你晚安 |
[1:01:20] | We’re still getting noise complaints. | 我们一直接到关于噪音的投诉 |
[1:01:21] | Son of a whore! | 王八蛋 |
[1:01:24] | Riverview. | 河景 |
[1:01:29] | Uh, soup? | 恩 来点汤 |
[1:02:11] | I want to make him pay for it. | 我要让他付出代价 |
[1:02:32] | Holy shit. | 靠 |
[1:02:34] | June? | 琼? |
[1:02:37] | June. | 琼 |
[1:02:38] | She’s not moving. | 她不动了 |
[1:02:39] | Don’t touch her. | 别碰她 |
[1:02:40] | Let me help her, all right? | 让我来 好吗? |
[1:02:41] | Not like this. Not like this. | 不是这样 不是这样 |
[1:02:43] | No, man. | 不是吧 伙计 |
[1:02:45] | You’ve lost your fucking mind, Terry. | 你他妈的昏头了吗 泰瑞 |
[1:02:46] | June! | 琼! |
[1:02:47] | Terry! | 泰瑞! |
[1:02:51] | Does it look as if I lost my mind? | 我看上去像是昏头了吗? |
[1:03:18] | I’m gonna let you go now, all right? | 我要你们现在离开这儿 好吗? |
[1:03:20] | I’m gonna let you go. | 我要你走 |
[1:03:21] | You’ve got to listen to me. Listen to me. | 你必须听我说 |
[1:03:23] | You gonna listen? | 你听好 |
[1:03:33] | Is everything okay? | 一切都还好吧? |
[1:03:38] | Answer her. | 回答她 |
[1:03:43] | Answer her. | 回答她 |
[1:03:48] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[1:03:51] | Yeah, hold on. | 是啊 请等一等 |
[1:04:01] | You tell her everything’s fine. | 你告诉她 一切都很好 |
[1:04:03] | Wipe that off. | 把它擦干净 |
[1:04:25] | Is everything okay? | 一切都还好吧? |
[1:04:28] | Yeah, it’s fine. Everything’s fine. | 恩 很好 一切都很好 |
[1:04:30] | I thought I heard… | 我以为我听到 |
[1:04:31] | Everything’s fine. | 一切都很好 |
[1:04:32] | But… | 但是 |
[1:04:33] | Please, we don’t need anything right now. | 拜托 现在什么都不要 |
[1:04:36] | Everything’s… | 一切 |
[1:04:37] | It’s all right. | 都好 |
[1:04:52] | Who was it? | 是谁? |
[1:04:56] | It was just the maid. | 服务生 |
[1:05:04] | We’re fucked. | 我们完蛋了 |
[1:05:06] | We’re not fucked. | 没有 |
[1:05:07] | We are fucked, Terry. | 我们完蛋了 泰瑞 |
[1:05:09] | We’re trapped in here, man. | 我们被困在这里了 伙计 |
[1:05:11] | I got everything planned, Jules. | 一切计划都计划好了 朱利安 |
[1:05:13] | I know what I’m doing. | 我知道我在做什么 |
[1:05:14] | Fuck. You know what you’re doing? | 操! 你知道你在做什么? |
[1:05:16] | That’s bullshit. | 胡说 |
[1:05:17] | See, this is what you always do. | 知道么 你总是这样 |
[1:05:18] | You see a straight road, and you walk it crooked. | 你看到一个直路 但是却会弯着走 |
[1:05:20] | I walked straight over here. | 我径直走到了这里 |
[1:05:22] | What did you think was gonna happen, huh? | 你认为将会发生什么? |
[1:05:23] | How did you think this was gonna end? | 你以为这些会如何收场? |
[1:05:25] | You knew I had to come here. | 你知道我来过这里 |
[1:05:26] | What did I know? You knew about him. | 我知道什么? 你了解他 |
[1:05:28] | Terry… | 泰瑞 |
[1:05:29] | Don’t. Don’t do that to me, man. | 不要 不这样做 伙计 |
[1:05:32] | Tell me the truth. | 告诉我真相 |
[1:05:37] | Tell me how long you’ve known about him. | 告诉我你认识他多久了 |
[1:06:25] | 911, what’s your emergency? | 911 您有什么紧急情况? |
[1:06:56] | How did it happen? | 怎么发生的? |
[1:07:05] | You don’t have to know that, Jules. | 你不必知道 朱利安 |
[1:07:08] | It’s better if you don’t. | 最好是不要知道 |
[1:07:14] | She tried to tell me it wasn’t him, but… | 她想告诉我不是他 但是… |
[1:07:18] | I found them here together. | 我发现他们在一起 |
[1:07:20] | So, what, then you just… you shot her? | 就这样 你就开枪了? |
[1:07:30] | No. | 不 |
[1:07:34] | I don’t know, man, she was… | 我不知道 伙计 她 |
[1:07:37] | It was fast, you know? | 一切都发生的太快 你知道吗? |
[1:07:38] | She was here and then, uh… | 她本在这里 然后… |
[1:07:44] | it just happened, you know? | 就这样发生了 你知道吗? |
[1:07:47] | That’s why I needed your help. | 这就是为什么 我需要你的帮助 |
[1:07:49] | I can’t, man. | 我帮不了你 伙计 |
[1:07:51] | Terry, I can’t. | 泰瑞 我不能 |
[1:07:55] | I can’t do this, man. | 我不能做这个 伙计 |
[1:07:56] | Look at this, like, look at this place. | 看看这个 比如 看看这个地方 |
[1:08:02] | Even if… | 即使 |
[1:08:03] | They’ll find her. | 他们会找到她 |
[1:08:05] | They’ll know. | 他们会知道 |
[1:08:06] | Yeah, who do you think they’re gonna suspect, huh? | 你认为他们会怀疑谁? |
[1:08:23] | Him? | 他? |
[1:08:25] | Think about it. | 认真想想 |
[1:08:28] | He was here with her all night. | 他们一整夜都在一起 |
[1:08:33] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[1:08:34] | Must’ve been all over this place. | 这个地方都是 |
[1:08:37] | And they… | 而且 |
[1:08:39] | and they… | 他们… |
[1:08:44] | must’ve slept together, right? | 肯定睡在一起 对不对? |
[1:08:53] | I don’t know, Terry. | 我不知道 泰瑞 |
[1:08:54] | I mean, I guess so. | 我是说 八成是这样 |
[1:08:55] | So they’ll know it was him. | 那么 他们就知道是他 |
[1:09:02] | I can’t, man. | 我不能 伙计 |
[1:09:04] | I cannot frame an innocent man. | 我不能陷害无辜的人 |
[1:09:06] | Wait, innocent? | 等等 无辜的? |
[1:09:08] | You tell me how he’s innocent. | 你倒告诉我他是怎么个无辜法 |
[1:09:10] | Okay, I didn’t mean… | 我不是说… |
[1:09:11] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[1:09:12] | He’s the one who did this, Jules. | 这一切就是他干的 朱利安 |
[1:09:14] | He’s the reason she’s dead. | 就是他把她弄死了 |
[1:09:16] | Okay, Terry, Terry, I know, all right? | 泰瑞 泰瑞 我知道 好吗? |
[1:09:17] | But you can’t… | 但是你不能 |
[1:09:18] | Look, I need you for this, man. | 看 我要你做这个 伙计 |
[1:09:20] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[1:09:21] | I need you to help make him pay for it. | 我需要你的帮助 让他付出代价 |
[1:09:33] | Terry, come on, man, what are you doing? | 泰瑞 算了吧 伙计 你在做什么? |
[1:09:36] | We’re in this together now, man. | 现在我们是一条绳子上的蚂蚱 伙计 |
[1:09:51] | What do you want me to do, Terry? | 你想我怎么做 泰瑞? |
[1:09:52] | What you came here for, Jules. | 你干嘛来到这里 朱利安 |
[1:09:54] | You want me to kill him? | 你要我杀了他? |
[1:09:56] | You know everything he took from me, man. | 你知道 他夺走了我的一切 伙计 |
[1:09:58] | He’s the only one who can prove anything, right? | 他是唯一能够证明这一切的人 对不对? |
[1:10:00] | It’s the only way, believe me. | 这是唯一的方法 相信我 |
[1:10:02] | I believe you, Terry. | 我相信你 泰瑞 |
[1:10:04] | We could walk out of here, Jules. | 我们可以逃脱这些 朱利安 |
[1:10:05] | We can make it look like it was him all along. | 我们可以使它看起来是他一手包办的 |
[1:10:21] | Come on, man, pull the trigger. | 来吧 伙计 扣动扳机 |
[1:10:26] | Pull the trigger. | 扣动扳机 |
[1:10:30] | Pull the trigger. Terry, I can’t do this. | 扣动扳机 泰瑞 我办不到 |
[1:10:31] | Hold the fucking gun against his head, | 抓住他妈的枪 对他的头 |
[1:10:34] | and you pull the fucking trigger. | 然后你他妈的扣扳机 |
[1:10:35] | Terry, I can’t fucking… | 泰瑞 我不能… |
[1:10:36] | Get it over with, man. | 办不到 伙计 |
[1:10:37] | Do it for me. | 为我把他干掉 |
[1:10:38] | Pull the trigger. | 扣动扳机 |
[1:10:43] | Julian. | 朱利安 |
[1:10:44] | Terry, I’m not gonna fucking kill the guy. | 泰瑞 我不会杀人的 |
[1:10:46] | Come on, Julian. | 快上 朱利安 |
[1:10:47] | This is not my fault. | 这不是我的错 |
[1:10:49] | Get it over with, Julian. | 克服它 朱利安 |
[1:10:50] | I’m not gonna kill this guy, Terry. | 我不会杀这家伙的 泰瑞 |
[1:10:54] | You fucking did this, Terry. | 是你做的这一切 泰瑞 |
[1:10:58] | You killed her. | 你杀了她 |
[1:11:00] | And nothing that we do to him | 不管我们怎么做 |
[1:11:02] | is gonna bring her back. | 也不会救她回来的 |
[1:11:10] | I know, man. | 我知道 伙计 |
[1:11:16] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:11:24] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:11:32] | Never should have called. | 我根本就不应该打电话 |
[1:11:37] | Never should have… | 根本就不应该 |
[1:11:39] | Never should have called you down here. | 根本就不应该叫你到这里 |
[1:11:42] | Never should have let you see me like this. | 根本就不应该让你看到我这样 |
[1:11:51] | I just wanted to get her back… | 我只是想让她回来… |
[1:11:54] | wanted things like they were. | 想让事情回到最初那样 |
[1:12:00] | Yeah, Terry, so did l. | 恩 泰瑞 我也是 |
[1:12:08] | So did l. | 我也是 |
[1:12:16] | Shit, man. | 操 伙计 |
[1:12:26] | Listen, man. | 听好 伙计 |
[1:12:27] | We’re gonna, uh… | 我们 嗯… |
[1:12:29] | We’re gonna figure this out, man. | 我们会把这个搞定的 伙计 |
[1:12:42] | What if this was an accident? | 如果这是一个意外? |
[1:12:50] | You know, that’s what we could tell them. | 你知道 我们就这么告诉他们 |
[1:12:55] | That you came here, | 你来到这里 |
[1:12:58] | and you didn’t mean to do it. | 你并不想这样做 |
[1:13:01] | You found her here. | 你在这里找到了她 |
[1:13:04] | You just lost your head. | 你只是昏了头 |
[1:13:08] | Made a big mistake. | 犯了大错 |
[1:13:12] | What do I say about you? | 我是怎么说你的? |
[1:13:17] | What about me? | 关于我? |
[1:13:19] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[1:13:23] | don’t we have to get our stories straight? | 我们是不是应该把故事编的圆些 |
[1:13:24] | Right? | 对吗? |
[1:13:34] | When they find out you were here… | 当它们发现你在这儿… |
[1:13:36] | Terry. Terry. Terry. | 泰瑞 泰瑞 泰瑞 |
[1:13:41] | They cannot know that I was here. | 他们可不知道我也在这里 |
[1:13:48] | I think it’s better for both of us | 我想这是对我们两人来说都好的 |
[1:13:54] | if they knew that this was an accident. | 如果他们知道,这只是一个意外 |
[1:14:15] | Yep. | 是的 |
[1:14:17] | I’ll tell them, man. I’ll tell them. | 我会告诉他们 伙计 我会告诉他们 |
[1:14:19] | I’ll tell them it was me. | 我会告诉他们,就是我 |
[1:14:21] | I’ll tell them I stole your gun, | 偷了你的枪 |
[1:14:23] | I came down here on my own, l… | 我自己来到这里 |
[1:14:29] | He never got a look at you. | 他从没有见过你 |
[1:14:32] | No, he didn’t, that’s right. | 是的 他没有 对 |
[1:14:37] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[1:14:40] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[1:14:44] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定? |
[1:14:49] | I’m the only reason you’re even a part of this, man. | 伙计 把你卷进来 唯一的原因就是我 |
[1:15:00] | The least I can do, right? | 至少这是我可以做的 啊? |
[1:15:08] | Terry, what are you doing, man? | 泰瑞 你在干什么 伙计? |
[1:15:16] | Terry, what are you doing? | 泰瑞 你在做什么? |
[1:15:32] | Look at you, man. | 看看你 伙计 |
[1:15:38] | We’ve got to clean you up. | 我们得把你收拾干净 |
[1:15:39] | Shit. | 操! |
[1:15:41] | Clean up the room. | 清理下房间 |
[1:15:47] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[1:15:53] | Make sure they don’t… | 确保他们不会 |
[1:15:56] | find fingerprints on anything. | 找到指纹 |
[1:16:10] | There’s a room, | 有一个房间 |
[1:16:12] | aa janitor’s closet. | 看门人的衣柜 |
[1:16:14] | It’s down the hall. | 就在走廊尽头 |
[1:16:17] | Terry. | 泰瑞 |
[1:16:22] | Come on, man, l… | 你知道的 伙计 |
[1:16:25] | I can’t let anybody see me, you know? | 我不能让任何人看到我 你知道吗? |
[1:16:30] | For this to work. | 赶紧干活 |
[1:16:38] | Right. | 好的 |
[1:16:58] | Hey, Terry? | 嘿 泰瑞? |
[1:17:00] | Terry. | 泰瑞 |
[1:17:05] | I know, man. | 我知道 伙计 |
[1:17:08] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:17:51] | Terry. | 泰瑞 |
[1:17:53] | June. | 琼 |
[1:17:54] | June. | 琼 |
[1:18:05] | June. | 琼 |
[1:18:18] | Shit. | 操 |
[1:18:21] | June. | 琼 |
[1:18:36] | Julian, come on, answer, man. | 朱利安 接电话 伙计 |
[1:18:38] | Pick up. | 快接 |
[1:19:17] | Hey, it’s Julian. | 嘿 这是朱利安 |
[1:19:19] | Leave a message, and I’ll call you back. | 请留言 我会打给你 |
[1:19:40] | lfyou’re satisfied with your message, press 1. | 如果您对留言满意 请按1 |
[1:19:42] | To listen to your message, press 2. | 播放您的留言 请按2 |
[1:19:45] | To rerecord your message, press 3. | 要重新录制您的留言 请按3 |
[1:19:48] | To continue recording where you left off, press 4. | 要在你离开时继续录制 按4 |
[1:19:57] | If you’re satisfied with your message, press 1. | 如果您对留言满意 请按1 |
[1:20:00] | To listen to your message, press 2. | 播放您的留言 请按2 |
[1:20:03] | To rerecord your message, press 3. | 要重新录制您的留言 请按3 |
[1:20:05] | To continue recording where you left off, press 4. | 要在你离开时继续录制 按4 |
[1:20:17] | If you’re satisfied with your message, press 1. | 如果您对留言满意 请按1 |
[1:20:20] | To listen to your message, press 2. | 播放您的留言 请按2 |
[1:20:23] | To rerecord your message, press 3. | 要重新录制您的留言 请按3 |
[1:20:26] | To continue recording where you left off, press 4. | 要在你离开时继续录制 按4 |
[1:20:38] | Julian. | 朱利安 |
[1:20:41] | Jules, it’s me. | 朱利安 是我 |
[1:20:46] | I’ve been trying to reach you. | 我一直在联系你 |
[1:20:49] | I couldn’t find you at home. | 我找不到你家 |
[1:20:55] | You got me worried. | 我很担心 |
[1:20:59] | Listen, man, | 听着 伙计 |
[1:21:01] | I know you’ve been having a bad night, and… | 我知道你过了一个糟糕的晚上 … |
[1:21:05] | whatever it is, | 不管怎么样 |
[1:21:07] | we can work it out. | 我们会搞好的 |
[1:21:11] | I just don’t want you to end up hurting somebody. | 我只是不想让你到最后伤害了谁 |
[1:21:25] | Terry? | 泰瑞? |
[1:21:32] | Fuck. | 他妈的 |
[1:21:47] | Come on, Julian. | 得了 朱利安 |
[1:22:04] | Oh, my God. | 噢 我的上帝 |
[1:22:06] | I got everything planned, Jules. | 一切我都计划好的 朱利安 |
[1:22:07] | I know what I’m doing. | 我知道我在做什么 |
[1:22:11] | I know, man. | 我知道的 伙计 |
[1:22:13] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:22:20] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:22:44] | What, uh… | 发… |
[1:22:46] | what happened? | 发生了什么事? |
[1:22:49] | There was an accident. | 这是一个意外 |
[1:22:53] | Room 507. | 507室 |
[1:22:58] | Accident? | 意外? |
[1:23:02] | A murder, actually. | 谋杀 实际上说 |
[1:23:13] | I need you to do something for me. | 我需要你为我做点事 |
[1:23:15] | l, um… | 我… |
[1:23:19] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[1:23:20] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[1:23:22] | They won’t blame you. | 他们不会怪你的 |
[1:23:26] | Blame me? | 怪我? |
[1:23:27] | For what? | 为了什么? |
[1:23:31] | For what happened. | 因为刚发生的 |
[1:23:33] | But I didn’t have anything to do with that. | 但是我跟这些没有任何关系的 |
[1:23:37] | You let me in. | 让我进去 |
[1:23:38] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:23:39] | You told me she was here. | 你告诉我 她在这里 |
[1:23:41] | You took my money. | 你拿走了我的钱 |
[1:23:43] | I didn’t do it for the money. | 我不是因为钱才这样做的 |
[1:23:48] | You really think that’s gonna matter to them? | 你真的觉得跟这些有关系吗? |
[1:23:58] | But we understand each other, don’t we? | 但我们都相互体谅 不是吗? |
[1:25:38] | Go, go, go, go! | 冲 冲 冲 冲! |
[1:25:41] | I got him. I got him. | 我抓住了他 |
[1:25:42] | Drake, Madison, get over here! | 德雷克 麦迪逊 快过来! |
[1:25:44] | That stairway! Move! Move! Go! | 楼梯! 快! |
[1:25:51] | Anna! | 安娜! |
[1:25:55] | Anna, open the door! | 安娜 开门! |
[1:26:03] | Anna, I need your help! | 安娜 我需要你的帮助! |
[1:26:07] | Stop! Don’t move! | 停下! 不要动! |
[1:26:10] | No! | 不! |
[1:26:18] | Terry! | 泰瑞! |
[1:26:20] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[1:26:22] | Don’t move! Get off me! | 别动! 离开我! |
[1:26:27] | Give me a hand. | 帮我一把 |
[1:26:34] | 508 is empty. | 508房是空的 |
[1:26:37] | We never fill it. | 从来没有入住过 |
[1:26:40] | You can see for yourself. | 你可以自己看看 |
[1:26:50] | You see? | 你看? |
[1:26:55] | The way he was acting, | 他的举止 |
[1:26:56] | I just… I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:26:58] | It’s all right, miss. | 没关系 小姐 |
[1:26:59] | Take your time. | 慢慢来 |
[1:27:08] | He came to my room, and he said… | 她来到我的房间 他说 |
[1:27:11] | well, he told me… | 他告诉我… |
[1:27:12] | he wanted me to say that if anyone asked, | 他要我说,如果有人问 |
[1:27:15] | that we had been together tonight. | 就说我们今晚在一起 |
[1:27:19] | Then when he came to my room, there was blood on him. | 当他来到我的房间 身上有血迹 |
[1:27:22] | I saw it. | 我看见了 |