英文名称:A Crooked Somebody
年代:2017
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:06] | And now, for an evening of psychic entertainment… | 现在 开始我们的通灵之夜 |
[02:11] | bring your hands together, and open your hearts. | 双手合十 敞开心扉 |
[02:14] | Please welcome… Michael Vaughn. | 有请迈克尔·沃恩 |
[02:39] | Brian is asking me to take your hand. May I? | 布莱恩要我握住你的手 可以吗 |
[02:49] | Your son loved animals, didn’t he? | 令郎喜欢动物 是吗 |
[02:52] | Oh, yes, he rode horses his entire life… | 是啊 他生前 |
[02:54] | right up until the end. | 一直很喜欢骑马 |
[02:56] | And I’m seeing… he’s showing me one horse in particular. | 我看到 他特意给我看了一匹马 |
[03:00] | It’s a shiny, dark coat, | 那大概是一匹锃亮的深色毛皮的马 |
[03:02] | brown or black, maybe. | 棕色或者是黑色 |
[03:04] | When he was a kid, we had | 他小时候我们有一匹 |
[03:07] | a brown mare named Indy. | 名叫英迪的棕色母马 |
[03:08] | Gorgeous animal. | 很漂亮的马 |
[03:09] | You’re seeing Indy? | 你现在看到英迪了吗 |
[03:11] | Well, it’s pretty tough to miss her. | 很难看不见她 |
[03:12] | Brian’s only riding her 24-7. | 布莱恩一直都骑着她 |
[03:17] | And you know what else? | 除此之外 |
[03:19] | You’ve never seen a smile like the one on his face. | 我从未见到有人有他这样的笑容 |
[03:22] | There’s no more pain, there’s only joy… | 没有痛苦 只有喜悦 |
[03:28] | but with that joy, | 但喜悦背后 |
[03:30] | I am seeing a stone wall. | 我看到一道心墙 |
[03:31] | And when I’m shown a wall or a fence, | 当我看到一面墙或者一片篱笆时 |
[03:33] | it usually means… | 那通常意味着 |
[03:34] | it was a guarded relationship, maybe some things left unsaid. | 出现了隔阂 也许有事情还没有说 |
[03:37] | Plenty of love there… but it was rarely expressed. | 充满了爱意 但很少被表达出来 |
[03:41] | Wasn’t your idea to come tonight, was it, Earl? | 今晚你不是自愿来这里的吧 厄尔 |
[03:45] | No, it sure wasn’t. | 对 显然不是 |
[03:47] | – Cynthia. – It’s okay. | -别说了 辛西娅 -没关系 |
[03:49] | It’s in your nature to be skeptical. | 天性多疑很正常 |
[03:52] | You’re a practical man who doesn’t like the idea… | 你是个务实的男人 |
[03:54] | of some fast-talking out-of-towner… | 不喜欢被外人的言语影响 |
[03:56] | digging into his personal affairs. | 也不喜欢被人揭开过去 |
[03:57] | But the fact that you let Cynthia drag you here tonight… | 但你今晚让辛西娅拉你来的事实 |
[04:00] | that tells me that you’ve got a big heart, Earl… | 说明了你有一颗会为你家人 |
[04:03] | that you’d do anything for your family. | 付出一切的仁善之心 厄尔 |
[04:06] | Brian knows that, too… | 布莱恩也知道这一点 |
[04:08] | and it means a heck of a lot to him that you’re here. | 今晚你能来对他来说意义重大 |
[04:12] | Now that you’ve got him here… | 既然你已经见到他了 |
[04:14] | is there anything you want to say to your son? | 有没有想对令郎说的话呢 |
[04:19] | I love him. | 我很爱他 |
[04:22] | Tell him directly. | 直接对他说 |
[04:26] | I love you, Brian. | 爸爸爱你 布莱恩 |
[04:28] | Tell him like you really mean it, Earl. | 厄尔 告诉他你的感情是真的 |
[04:30] | Tell him like you wish you had before he crossed over. | 告诉他你很后悔没来得及好好爱他 |
[04:35] | I love you, boy, and I miss you so much. | 儿子 爸爸爱你 我好想你 |
[04:40] | Brian loves you, too. | 布莱恩也爱你 |
[04:43] | But you gotta chip away at that stone wall. | 但你还得把那堵心墙拆掉 |
[04:46] | Not just for Brian’s sake, for the sake of your children… | 不仅仅是为了布莱恩 还要为了 |
[04:48] | that haven’t crossed over yet. | 你尚在人世的孩子们 |
[04:50] | You do have other children, don’t you? | 你们还有别的孩子 对吗 |
[04:51] | Yes, two girls. | 是的 还有两个女儿 |
[04:52] | You gotta do it for your daughters, Earl. | 你得为了你的女儿们这么做 厄尔 |
[04:54] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊 没错 |
[04:56] | And for that grandson… | 还要为了不久后 |
[04:58] | who’s gonna be joining your family soon. | 将成为你家人的外孙 |
[05:02] | You see a grandson on the way? | 你还看到了我们会有外孙吗 |
[05:04] | I may have said too much. | 我或许说的太多了 |
[05:06] | Thank you both for coming. | 谢谢你们的到来 |
[05:14] | I’ve got a strong male spirit coming in… | 我接收到了一个为了在座的某位而来的 |
[05:17] | for someone in this section. | 强烈的男性灵魂 |
[05:18] | The first name starts with a “juh” sound. | 名字以”juh”音开头 |
[05:21] | So, either a J or a G. Maybe | 要么是J 要么是G |
[05:23] | a John, a Jeffrey, a Jim. | 可能是约翰或者杰弗瑞或者吉姆 |
[05:26] | Sir, is this connecting with you? | 先生 是来找您的吗 |
[05:29] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[05:32] | This is a father or a father- type figure. | 这是一个父亲或父亲式的人 |
[05:37] | Jacob. George. | 叫雅各布或者乔治 |
[05:40] | Definitely for someone in this section. | 绝对是为了在座的某位而来 |
[05:42] | I’ve got a lot of images coming through. | 我眼中浮现了很多画面 |
[05:45] | Okay, I’m gonna leave that one then. | 好吧 那我就待会儿再说吧 |
[05:46] | I’ve got a feeling he’ll be back. | 我感觉他还会再出现在我眼前的 |
[05:48] | This guy’s got a lot to say. | 这家伙有很多话要说 |
[05:49] | Folks, I want to help connect you with your loved ones… | 各位 我想帮你们 |
[05:52] | but I can’t do that if you’re not | 和你们所爱的人对话 |
[05:54] | making yourselves available. | 但前提是你们必须毫无保留 |
[05:54] | So please remain open and | 所以请敞开心扉 |
[05:57] | ready to accept connections. | 随时准备接收讯号 |
[05:58] | All right? | 可以吗 |
[06:00] | Um, I have an older female spirit coming in… | 我感觉到了一个老女士的灵魂 |
[06:04] | for someone in this section. | 为了坐在这里的某人正向我走来 |
[06:06] | They want me to talk to a Debbie or Darlene. | 他们想让我和黛比或者是达琳谈谈 |
[06:08] | Does anyone in this section have a name like that? | 在座的各位有没有人有这样的名字呢 |
[06:11] | My name’s Debra. | 我叫黛布拉 |
[06:13] | Debra, why is this spirit showing me an album cover… | 黛布拉 为什么她要给我看一张 |
[06:18] | for the Mamas and the Papas? | 爸爸妈妈乐队专辑的封面呢 |
[06:20] | Oh my god, my grandmother’s name is Cassy. | 天呐 我祖母名叫卡西 |
[06:24] | We always called her ‘Mama Cass.’ | 我们总叫她’卡丝妈妈’ |
[06:29] | Well, say hello to your Mama Cass, | 向你的卡丝妈妈打个招呼 |
[06:31] | she’s in the room with us. | 她现在和我们同处一室 |
[06:40] | Uh, do you have a copy of my book? | 你有我的书吗 |
[06:42] | Printer says they’re having trouble keeping up with demand. | 印刷商说他们供不应求 |
[06:46] | Is there a place online where I could maybe get it cheaper? | 网上有没有店卖得便宜点呢 |
[06:53] | I’ll tell you what, that one is on me. | 这样吧 这本我送你了 |
[06:55] | Are you serious? | 真的吗 |
[06:57] | Only if you promise to bring that husband… | 只要你保证下次我来镇上时 |
[06:58] | the next time I come through town. | 叫上你的丈夫一起 |
[07:00] | I absolutely will. | 我一定会的 |
[07:03] | – Thank you so much. – You’re welcome. | -十分感谢你 -不客气 |
[07:08] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[07:10] | How you doing? | 您最近怎样 |
[07:11] | Oh, can’t complain it. | 还算可以 |
[07:13] | Where’s Mom? | 妈妈呢 |
[07:14] | She’s at home, getting ready for tomorrow. | 她在家 为明天做准备 |
[07:16] | We’ve got two services in the morning. | 我们明早有两个祈福服务 |
[07:18] | No rest for the pastor’s family. | 牧师的家人永无休息 |
[07:21] | Well, she missed a good one. | 她错过了一个精彩的夜晚 |
[07:24] | Plenty of, uh… strong connections. | 建立了很多 强烈的连接 |
[07:26] | Want to take it her a souvenir? | 想给她带个纪念品吗 |
[07:29] | A calendar with my face on it? | 一本印了我脸的日历 |
[07:36] | Publisher said they were gonna send you… | 出版商说过要给你们寄几份的 |
[07:38] | a couple copies of that, did you get them? | 你们有收到吗 |
[07:41] | I believe we did, yeah. | 我确定我们收到了 |
[07:45] | Good. | 那就行 |
[07:48] | Have you heard from your brother? | 你有收到你哥哥的消息吗 |
[07:49] | He said he left a couple messages. | 他说他给你发了几条短信 |
[07:51] | Yeah, I owe him a call. | 收到了 我还得给他回电话 |
[07:54] | Been pretty busy, the tour, and the book… | 最近一直在忙演讲和书的事 |
[07:58] | He and the family were out over Easter. | 复活节期间他们全家都外出了 |
[08:00] | Sounds like he’s got more than he can handle at work right now. | 听起来他现在可以应付工作之外的事了 |
[08:04] | He said he might be able to use someone with your talents. | 他说他也许可以利用你的才能 |
[08:09] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[08:11] | Is he selling townhouses to dead people now? | 他现在是向死人出售联排别墅了吗 |
[08:11] | 联排别墅往往位于交通方便的郊区 一般不超过5层 邻居之间有共用墙但独门独户 | |
[08:13] | I believe it’s your power of persuasion he had in mind. | 我觉得这就是他所认为的你说服力的力量 |
[08:17] | Nice of him to think of me, but my hands are pretty full. | 很感谢他能想到我 但我事情很多 |
[08:22] | I got a lot of cities to go to… | 我还要去很多城市 |
[08:23] | a lot of people counting on my help. | 很多人还指望着我的帮助 |
[08:26] | Mike, when you were a birthday party magician… | 迈克 当你还是个生日派对的魔术师时 |
[08:32] | at least those folks knew they were being bullshitted. | 那些人至少还知道你是在糊弄他们 |
[08:40] | Don’t forget this one. | 别忘了这一点 |
[08:43] | I’ll give Mom your best. | 我会替你向你妈问好的 |
[08:52] | Hey, double scotch on the rocks, please. | 喂 请给我一杯加冰的双份威士忌 |
[08:54] | Uh, what’s your brand? | 要什么牌子的呢 |
[08:55] | Cheapest. | 最便宜的 |
[09:32] | Oh, hello, Mr. Vaughn, your show tonight was something else. | 你好啊 沃恩先生 你今晚的表演很棒 |
[09:36] | Stay in my room tonight. | 今晚和我呆在一起 |
[09:38] | Well, that’s very forward of you, but I’m afraid I… | 你真是太会开玩笑了 但恐怕我 |
[09:41] | Cut the shit, Chelsea, please. | 求你别演了 切尔西 |
[09:45] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[09:47] | 39. | 39个人 |
[09:50] | Could we do this somewhere else? | 我们可以在别的地方商量吗 |
[09:52] | But we filled 39 whole seats tonight. | 但我们今晚坐满了39个座位 |
[09:54] | That’s cause for celebration. | 这是值得庆祝的事情 |
[09:56] | The turnout was bound to be light, it’s our first time here. | 相信的人肯定很少 这是我们头回来这 |
[09:59] | And our last time here. | 也是最后一次 |
[10:00] | Go to bed, Michael. | 回去睡觉吧 迈克尔 |
[10:02] | Let’s just admit this is not working. | 承认吧 这没用 |
[10:04] | We have a calendar full of shows… we have a book out. | 我们日程上排满了节目 我们还出了本书 |
[10:08] | That nobody’s buying. | 没人买 |
[10:10] | By this point, John Edward was on TV | 关于这个 约翰·爱德华 |
[10:12] | every night of the week. | 每天晚上都会上电视 |
[10:12] | He that compares is he that despairs. | 攀比坏人心 |
[10:15] | And she that speaks in annoying rhymes is… you. | 而你 说话押韵又烦人 |
[10:20] | Where’s the waitress? | 服务员上哪去了 |
[10:22] | Look, you’re gonna get what you want… | 听着 只要我们坚持下来 |
[10:24] | as long as we stay the course. | 你就会得到你想要的 |
[10:26] | And that means following the rules. | 那就意味着得按规矩来 |
[10:28] | Like, you don’t drag me into a reading unless you’re sunk. | 比如除非你没救了才会拽我去读心 |
[10:31] | I’m sunk. | 我现在就没救了 |
[10:33] | I’ve put the same amount of years into this as you. | 我花的时间和你一样多 |
[10:35] | You don’t get to hang it up… | 你不能因为你爸今晚没说 |
[10:37] | because Daddy didn’t say he was proud of you tonight. | 他为你骄傲 而放弃一切啊 |
[10:40] | How are we doing here? | 你们有什么需要的吗 |
[10:42] | Another white wine for you, ma’am? | 再来一杯白葡萄酒吗 女士 |
[10:43] | No, we’re good here. | 不用了 我们什么都不需要 |
[10:45] | No, we are not good here. I’m still drinking. | 不 我们需要 我还要喝 |
[10:47] | I’d like a double scotch on the rocks, please. | 请给我一杯加冰的双份威士忌 |
[10:49] | Got it. | 好的 |
[10:54] | I’m sorry… I’m sorry I said it like that. | 对不起 抱歉说了那种话 |
[11:03] | Stay with me tonight. | 今晚陪我 |
[11:08] | We’re not starting that up again. | 我们不会再那么做了 |
[11:10] | Come on, it’ll be our final farewell, | 来吧 这会是我们最后的告别 |
[11:13] | our big closer. | 盛大的落幕 |
[11:14] | Please don’t be hungover in the morning. | 明早请不要宿醉 |
[11:17] | It’s a long drive to Tucson. | 到图森市有很长的路程 |
[11:21] | I’m not going to Tucson. | 我不去图森市 |
[11:23] | 8:00 AM, down in the lobby. | 明早8点 在大厅集合 |
[11:25] | It’s been an absolute pleasure, Miss Mills. | 米尔斯小姐 和你聊天真开心 |
[11:31] | Thank you kindly, Debra… | 谢谢你来参加我的 |
[11:33] | for attending my evening of psychic entertainment! | 通灵之夜 黛布拉 |
[11:59] | Son of a bitch! | 混蛋 |
[12:26] | Sorry, man, did I hit your car? | 不好意思 哥们 我砸中你车了吗 |
[13:02] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[13:10] | What is this? | 这什么情况啊 |
[13:15] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[13:19] | What is this? What’s happening? | 你要干什么 发生了什么 |
[13:22] | Remember tonight? Jim? | 还记得今晚表演吗 那个吉姆 |
[13:30] | Oh, look, right… I’m sorry, there is no Jim. | 听着 抱歉 根本没有吉姆 |
[13:36] | He showed you what happened, I can tell. | 他告诉你发生了什么 我看得出来 |
[13:40] | Here’s the deal, I didn’t see anything… | 事情是这样的 我看不见任何东西 |
[13:42] | because I can’t connect with dead people. | 因为我不能通灵 |
[13:45] | Naw, naw… | 不不不 |
[13:47] | All right, it’s a show I do… | 我只是在作秀 |
[13:51] | or used to do, I’m done with it. | 而且我现在不干了 |
[13:53] | People aren’t just done being psychic. | 灵媒可不是说不干就不干的 |
[13:56] | No, I’m telling you that I’m not psychic. | 不 我的意思是我不是个灵媒 |
[13:58] | I came to your show tonight. | 我今晚来参加你的演出了 |
[14:00] | I know the real deal when I see it. | 我看见它的时候 我就知道是真的 |
[14:05] | All right, you want to know how I pulled the name “Jim”? | 好吧 你知道我是怎么扯出”吉姆”的吗 |
[14:07] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[14:08] | Because nearly everyone knows a male with a J name. | 因为大家都认识名字带J的男人 |
[14:10] | It’s a statistical fact! | 这是统计学的结果 |
[14:11] | That’s enough from you. | 不用说了 |
[14:12] | I play the odds… | 我只不过是在耍花招 |
[14:14] | until someone in the audience fills in the blanks. | 直到有观众自己对号入座 |
[14:15] | Stop fucking with me! | 别想糊弄我 |
[14:20] | Are you done fucking with me? | 你糊弄我糊弄完了吗 |
[14:39] | Sorry… I’m sorry. | 抱歉 对不起 |
[14:44] | I’m just a little overwhelmed with this. | 我只是有点不知所措 |
[14:53] | But um, you know… | 但是 你知道吗 |
[14:56] | I am starting to remember some impressions that Jim gave me. | 我开始记起吉姆对我说的话了 |
[15:02] | What impressions? | 什么话 |
[15:05] | He said some conflict… | 他说有些冲突 |
[15:08] | maybe things didn’t end very peacefully between you two. | 也许你们之间的事情并没有平静地结束 |
[15:12] | And that… and that you’re carrying around… | 而且你还承受着 |
[15:14] | a heavy amount of guilt. | 很重的负罪感 |
[15:19] | I need you to tell him something from me. | 我需要你替我向他传达一些我的事情 |
[15:21] | You can tell him yourself. He’s here with us. | 你可以自己跟他说 他就在这里 |
[15:36] | I want you to know how sorry I am. | 我想让你知道我真的很抱歉 |
[15:44] | I was out of my mind. | 我有点神志不清 |
[15:48] | If I could do it again… | 如果我能再做一次 |
[15:51] | I would have never left you without a dad. | 我不会让你失去父亲 独自一人 |
[15:54] | There’s no way in hell. | 地狱无门 |
[16:00] | He, um, he knows that, and he forgives you. | 他 他知道的 他也原谅了你 |
[16:04] | He’s not upset with me? | 他不恨我吗 |
[16:07] | No, no, ’cause… | 不 不会的 因为 |
[16:08] | ’cause the people that cross over… | 因为那些到另一个地方的人 |
[16:11] | they don’t experience those petty emotions like anger… | 他们不会感受到生气或憎恨这样的情绪 |
[16:15] | and resentment, they don’t even exist where he is. | 这些情绪在那个地方不存在 |
[16:20] | But he’s making it clear that it’s really important to him… | 但是他明确地说 |
[16:24] | that you let me out of here, okay? | 让我离开这里对他真的很重要 懂吗 |
[16:27] | So, how about we cut me loose? | 所以 把我放开怎么样 |
[16:34] | Where are you going? Hey, come on, come back! | 你要去哪 嘿 回来 回来 |
[16:36] | Why don’t you let me go? | 你为什么不放我走 |
[16:41] | Let me go! | 放我走 |
[16:43] | Please! Someone… help! | 求求你了 有人吗 救命 |
[16:50] | Help! | 救命 |
[17:09] | Michael? It’s me. | 迈克尔 是我 |
[17:16] | I’m sorry you had a rough night. | 很抱歉你今晚过得这么艰难 |
[17:21] | You’ll be back on top tomorrow. | 你明天就会回到巅峰的 |
[17:31] | Hey, listen… | 嘿 听着 |
[17:34] | it would really help if I could just know your name, | 如果我能知道你的名字就会有很大的帮助 |
[17:38] | you know? | 你明白吗 |
[17:40] | Okay, well, either way, it means a lot to me… | 至少 我很感激你支持我的工作 |
[17:43] | that you’re a fan of my work, and I want to give you… | 所以我想给你提供一些 |
[17:45] | something that I rarely offer to other fans… | 我很少给其他粉丝提供的服务 |
[17:48] | private reading. | 私人读心 |
[17:49] | Just the two of us. | 只有我们两个人 |
[17:51] | You let me out of here, we can sit down, | 你放了我 我们两个可以坐下来 |
[17:53] | we can go over all this Jim stuff, | 我们可以仔细检查吉姆所有的东西 |
[17:55] | or anything else you want to explore. | 或者任何你想探究的东西 |
[17:57] | And if you’re worried about me going to the police… | 如果你担心我会去报警 |
[18:00] | just forget it. | 你大可放心 |
[18:01] | If I’ve learned one thing from the spirit world… | 如果说我从精神世界学到了点什么 |
[18:04] | it’s that you gotta let things go, you know what I mean? | 那就是顺其自然 你明白我的意思吗 |
[18:07] | It was stupid of me to come tonight. | 我今晚去那真是个愚蠢的的决定 |
[18:12] | What is this stuff, what are you doing? | 这些东西是什么 你要做什么 |
[18:14] | I’m really sorry, Michael. | 我真的很抱歉 迈克尔 |
[18:17] | Nobody else can know. | 没人会知道我干了什么 |
[18:18] | But I don’t know! I didn’t see what you did! | 我也不知道 我没有看到你做了什么 |
[18:22] | Hey! Wait, wait, wait. | 嘿 等等 等等 等等 |
[18:24] | No, no, wait, wait, wait. | 不 不 等等 等等 等等 |
[18:26] | Let’s talk, let’s talk. | 让我们谈谈 让我们谈谈 |
[18:27] | We can talk about it, please! | 我们可以谈谈 求你了 |
[18:29] | Let’s talk. | 让我们谈谈吧 |
[18:29] | We can talk about it! Please! Please don’t do this! | 我们可以谈谈 求你 求求你别杀我 |
[18:34] | Please! | 求求你了 |
[18:36] | I-I didn’t see anything! I don’t know anything! | 我什么都没看见 我什么都不知道 |
[18:38] | Wait, wait, wait, wait! Ja… | 等等 等等 等等 等等 |
[18:39] | Jim needs me! Jim needs me! | 吉姆需要我 吉姆需要我 |
[18:41] | For what? What’s he need you for? | 需要你什么 他需要你做什么 |
[18:44] | He… he needs to talk to his daughter again. | 他 他需要再和他女儿说一次话 |
[18:47] | Stacy? | 斯黛西吗 |
[18:48] | Stacy, yes, Stacy! | 斯黛西 对 斯黛西 |
[18:49] | She’s the whole reason that he put us together tonight… | 就是因为她 我们今晚才相遇 |
[18:52] | because she’s still in pain, he needs me to help her. | 因为她还很痛苦 他需要我去帮助她 |
[18:54] | So I can help, I can help! | 所以我可以帮忙 我可以 |
[18:56] | I can make it right, she can move on! | 我能弄好的 她可以继续生活 |
[18:58] | You can both move on, | 你们都可以继续生活 |
[19:00] | but I can’t help you if you kill me! | 但你杀了我我就没办法帮你了 |
[19:12] | Fuck, man, I gotta think. | 操 我得考虑考虑 |
[19:23] | Try to get some sleep. | 睡会儿吧 |
[19:30] | My name’s Nathan. | 我叫内森 |
[19:33] | Wait, Nathan, hang on! | 等等 内森 别走 |
[19:43] | God… | 天啊 |
[19:48] | Damn it, Michael! | 见鬼 迈克尔 |
[20:24] | How did you sleep? | 睡得怎么样 |
[20:25] | I didn’t. | 我睡不着 |
[20:27] | Yeah, me, too. | 是啊 我也睡不着 |
[20:41] | How do you like your eggs? | 你喜欢你的蛋蛋吗 |
[21:20] | You all right back there? | 你还好吗 |
[21:21] | Uh, yeah, it’s all good. | 是的 一切都好 |
[21:31] | Sorry about the mess, I wasn’t expecting any visitors. | 抱歉这么乱 我没想到会有人来 |
[21:35] | Hey, you don’t have to make me breakfast. | 你不用给我做早餐的 |
[21:37] | I can just eat at the hotel. | 我在旅馆吃就可以 |
[21:38] | The hotel’s too far out of the way. | 旅馆太远了 |
[21:40] | We’re already falling behind as it is. | 我们已经落后好多了 |
[21:42] | For what? | 落后什么 |
[21:43] | Stacy. | 斯黛西 |
[21:46] | That map over there, I got the route all figured out. | 地图在那 我把路线规划好了 |
[21:57] | Nevada? | 内华达吗 |
[21:59] | Did you know that they call that The Silver State? | 你知道他们叫内华达叫那银州吗 |
[22:01] | I have two shows in Tucson tonight. | 我今晚在图森还有两场演讲 |
[22:03] | I can’t go to Nevada. | 我不能去内华达 |
[22:09] | So you decided to not quit. | 所以你打算继续干了吗 |
[22:13] | – I guess so. – That’s great. | -我想应该是 -很好 |
[22:15] | This shit-hole world needs your gift. | 这恶心的世界需要你的天赋 |
[22:17] | Which is exactly why I can’t just drop everything… | 这正是为什么我不能直接扔下所有东西 |
[22:19] | and head off to… Lone Valley. | 直接去孤谷镇 |
[22:21] | It’s been 20 years. | 二十年了 |
[22:22] | He needs to talk to his daughter. | 他需要和他女儿说话 |
[22:24] | But, listen, | 但是 听着 |
[22:26] | I’ve got a couple shows in Reno next month. | 我下个月在雷诺有好几场演讲 |
[22:28] | I’ll shoot over and talk to Stacy then. | 我会很快赶过去然后和斯黛西谈谈的 |
[22:33] | He needs it done… we go today. | 他需要完成这件事 我们今天就走 |
[22:39] | Your huevos. | 你的鸡蛋 |
[22:52] | Okay, bud, we’re all gassed up. | 好了 伙计 油加满了 |
[22:55] | Great. | 好的 |
[22:56] | And I hate having to do this… | 还有就是虽然我讨厌这样做 |
[22:58] | but we’re gonna need a few rules. | 但是我们总得需要定几条规定 |
[23:00] | Keep it to the speed limit at all times. | 一直保持在限速上 |
[23:02] | We only stop when I say it’s okay. | 我说停的时候才能停 |
[23:05] | And no calling or communicating with anybody at any time. | 还有任何时候不要打电话或和任何人交谈 |
[23:09] | Seat belt. | 系上安全带 |
[23:17] | Why are you back there? | 你为什么坐在后面 |
[23:19] | Just in case. | 以防万一 |
[23:21] | In case of what? | 万一什么 |
[23:22] | In case you break any of the rules. | 万一你违反任何规定 |
[23:49] | I checked all the local hospitals, nothing. | 我查了当地所有的医院 什么都没有 |
[23:52] | The rental place said he hadn’t returned the car. | 租车的地方说他还没还车 |
[23:55] | And how was he acting the last time you saw him? | 你最后一次见他的时候他什么表现 |
[23:57] | He’d been drinking… we got into it a little. | 他一直在喝酒 我们发生了点小矛盾 |
[24:00] | An altercation? | 口角吗 |
[24:02] | A disagreement, nothing serious. | 一点意见分歧 无关紧要的 |
[24:05] | Do you know a reason why anyone would want to harm Mr. Vaughn? | 你知道有人想伤害沃恩先生的原因吗 |
[24:09] | Not that I can think of. | 我想不出来 |
[24:12] | He helps people for a living. | 他以帮助别人为生 |
[24:22] | Money. | 钱 |
[24:24] | Huh? | 什么 |
[24:26] | I’m seeing money, that’s what it’s about, right? | 我看到了钱 这就是原因 对吗 |
[24:30] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[24:32] | Jim is showing me a dispute over money… | 吉姆告诉了我关于钱的争执 |
[24:35] | or something of value. | 或是一些有价值的东西 |
[24:40] | Slow down. | 开慢一点 |
[24:45] | You don’t have to tell me, I just feel like… | 你不需要告诉我 我只是觉得 |
[24:47] | as your partner in this thing, it’s something I should know. | 作为你的搭档 我需要知道那些事 |
[24:51] | But, I’m sure Jim will fill in the rest eventually. | 但是 我确定吉姆最终会告诉我一切的 |
[24:53] | He’s showing you it was an accident, right? | 他告诉你那是个意外 对吗 |
[24:57] | I’m seeing that, yeah. | 我看到了 是的 |
[25:00] | I’ve been clean for what, 12 years now. | 我已经金盆洗手了 到现在十二年了 |
[25:03] | Not even so much as a beer. | 甚至连啤酒都没碰 |
[25:06] | But back then, man, I was on some hard shit. | 但是当时 我吸毒上瘾 |
[25:12] | And you needed money to get more of it. | 而且你需要钱去获取更多 |
[25:16] | Yeah, but this was just a stop for gas. | 没错 当时正好在一个加油站 |
[25:22] | I was passing through nowhere Nevada… | 我当时正经过内华达的某个地方 |
[25:24] | staying off the main highways, and here’s this gas station… | 驶离了主干道 开到了加油站 |
[25:28] | only one guy working there. | 只有一个人在那里工作 |
[25:32] | As I’m walking away… | 当我正要离开的时候 |
[25:34] | I get the idea that maybe I’ll knock the place over. | 我忽然想到 或许可以抢劫这里 |
[25:41] | As I’m building up the nerve, the guy comes out… | 当我鼓足勇气时 那个人出来了 |
[25:45] | and I decide I’m just gonna grab… | 所以我决定 |
[25:47] | what’s in his wallet and split. | 只抢他钱包里的东西就逃跑 |
[25:52] | Dumb bastard had to fight back. | 愚蠢的混蛋反击了 |
[25:53] | Whoa, whoa, all right, relax! | 哇哦 冷静一点 |
[26:00] | It was an accident… | 那是个意外 |
[26:02] | a total goddamn fluke. | 他妈的完全是走运 |
[26:11] | But of course I’m shitting bricks now… | 但是我肯定非常担心 |
[26:12] | so I get rid of his body and get the hell out of there. | 所以我处理了他的尸体然后逃走了 |
[26:17] | I stay fucked up for probably ten days straight. | 我十多天都萎靡不振 |
[26:21] | And when I come out of it… | 但当我走出来的时候 |
[26:23] | I figure the whole thing had just been a bad dream. | 我发现整件事只是一个噩梦 |
[26:26] | None of it happened. | 什么都没有发生 |
[26:27] | So if anybody out there has seen my daddy… | 如果有人见过我爸爸 |
[26:29] | or knows where he is… | 或知道他在哪 |
[26:31] | But there she was, man… | 但是她出现了 |
[26:32] | …please say something to the police. | 请告诉警察 |
[26:33] | …on the fucking TV. | 在该死的电视上 |
[26:36] | I miss him and I’m scared. | 我很想他 我很害怕 |
[26:38] | The victim was last seen… | 受害者最后一次出现 |
[26:39] | on the night of the 8th. | 是在八号的晚上 |
[26:41] | Her face was on every screen… | 她的脸出现在每一个屏幕上 |
[26:42] | and every newspaper, it was everywhere. | 每一张报纸上 到处都是 |
[26:48] | Wait, your… your Jim is Jim Bishop? | 等等 你 你是那个吉姆·毕肖普吗 |
[26:52] | What do you know about that? You were a kid. | 你怎么会知道那些 你当时还是个孩子 |
[26:55] | Stacy Bishop, dead mom, missing dad? | 斯黛西·毕肖普 妈妈去世 爸爸失踪 |
[26:58] | She was like America’s orphan sweetheart. | 她就像美国孤儿甜心一样 |
[27:04] | I’m sorry, Nathan. | 我很抱歉 内森 |
[27:07] | You didn’t deserve what happened to you that night. | 你不该遭受那天晚上发生的事 |
[27:13] | But think about the opportunity you’re sitting on here. | 但是想想你坐在这里的机会 |
[27:16] | You have a chance to turn everything around. | 你有机会去改变一切 |
[27:21] | It’s good you found me. | 你能找到我真是太好了 |
[28:15] | Nathan. | 内森 |
[28:18] | What is it? Why are we stopped? | 怎么了 你怎么停下来了 |
[28:20] | I don’t want to worry you… | 我并不想打扰你 |
[28:22] | but I think we might have a problem. | 但是我觉得我们可能有麻烦了 |
[28:24] | What? It’s Jim. | 什么麻烦 是吉姆 |
[28:26] | I lost my connection to him. | 我失去了与他的联系 |
[28:27] | Well, get him back. | 好吧 把他找回来 |
[28:29] | I have an idea, but you’re not going to like it. | 我有个主意 但是你不会喜欢的 |
[28:33] | What? | 什么主意 |
[28:35] | I need you to show me where you put his body. | 我需要你带我去你放他尸体的地方 |
[28:39] | No way. | 不可能 |
[28:41] | It’s a tool in the medium world. | 这是灵媒的工具 |
[28:42] | I can connect more deeply to a spirit… | 如果我能接近他最后安息的地方 |
[28:45] | if I have access to its final resting place. | 我可以更深入的和他的灵魂建立联系 |
[28:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:52] | Nathan, without a connection to Jim… | 内森 如果没有和吉姆的联系 |
[28:54] | there’s no talking to Stacy. | 就无法和斯黛西沟通 |
[29:17] | Where are we? | 我们在哪 |
[29:41] | There. | 那 |
[29:49] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[29:51] | Yeah, I think so. | 嗯 我觉得应该是 |
[29:54] | Well, I need you to be sure. | 但我需要你确定 |
[29:56] | Yeah, that’s it. | 没错 就是那 |
[30:17] | All right, let’s get out of here. | 好了 让我们离开这儿吧 |
[30:48] | Most of Mike’s old friends have left town… | 迈克的大多数朋友都离开城镇了 |
[30:50] | but these folks are still in the area. | 但这些人仍然还在这个区域 |
[30:52] | Oh, this is great, thank you. | 哦 太好了 谢谢你 |
[30:54] | More tea? | 再来点茶吗 |
[30:55] | No, no, I should start making these calls. | 不 不用了 我应该开始打电话了 |
[30:58] | I really appreciate your help. | 非常感谢你的帮助 |
[31:01] | I’m curious about your grandmother Cassy. | 我对你祖母卡西很好奇 |
[31:04] | How did she pass? | 她是怎么去世的 |
[31:06] | Or is she just part of the script? | 还是她只是剧本的一部分 |
[31:08] | Sam, let’s not go into this. | 萨姆 别说这个了 |
[31:11] | Please… let me know if he reaches out | 拜托了 如果他求助请一定要告诉我 |
[31:13] | I’m trying not to worry. | 我试着不去担心 |
[31:15] | Of course, without him, | 当然了 没了他 |
[31:16] | you don’t have much of a grift… do you? | 你就不用骗这么多人了 对吗 |
[31:19] | He’s my best friend, I want to make sure he’s okay. | 他是我最好的朋友 我想确保他没事 |
[31:22] | And so do we… | 我们也是 |
[31:24] | but this disappearing and getting everybody… | 但是这种一下消失 |
[31:26] | all riled up, well, it’s just… | 然后让所有人团团转真的 就 |
[31:29] | I’m not trying to bad-mouth him, but he’s a willful boy. | 我并不想说他的坏话 但他很任性 |
[31:33] | He always has been. | 他一直都是 |
[31:35] | When his father was in the middle of a sermon once… | 有一次他爸爸在布道的时候 |
[31:38] | Mike faked that the Holy Spirit took him over. | 迈克假装被圣灵控制了 |
[31:42] | Now imagine a seven-year-old dancing around a church… | 你想想看一个七岁大的孩子绕着教堂跳舞 |
[31:45] | pretending to speak in tongues? | 还一边装着说方言 |
[31:49] | It was very embarrassing for us. | 我们当时尴尬极了 |
[31:51] | It sounds like he was just trying to get your attention. | 听起来他不过想引起你们的注意力罢了 |
[31:55] | Are you a parent? | 你当妈妈了吗 |
[31:58] | No. | 没有 |
[32:00] | In a family of six, | 我们家有六口人 |
[32:01] | you can not baby all your children. | 不可能把所有孩子都关照到 |
[32:03] | That is just the reality. | 现实就是如此 |
[32:04] | And Mike always wanted more than was possible to give him. | 迈克总是想被关注 但我们力不能及 |
[32:08] | You seem like a smart and decent gal. | 你看上去倒像个聪明体面的姑娘 |
[32:12] | Why not use those qualities for something… | 为什么不把这些长处用在一些 |
[32:14] | that you can be proud of, something honorable. | 你能引以为傲或者值得尊敬的事上 |
[32:19] | You know, you and Michael aren’t as different as you think. | 其实 您和迈克尔的差别没您想得那么大 |
[32:21] | How’s that? | 何出此言 |
[32:23] | You both comfort people | 你们都会用承诺来抚慰别人 |
[32:24] | with the promise that this isn’t it. | 说事情并不是这样的 |
[32:26] | That there’s something big and beautiful… | 说总有柳暗花明 |
[32:28] | at the end of the line. | 总有峰回路转 |
[32:29] | Miss, I will thank you | 小姐 您最好不是来这里 |
[32:30] | not to come into my house… | 把我的牧师职位 |
[32:31] | and compare my ministry to that con you’re running with my son. | 和你们的骗局相比较的 |
[32:34] | I think it’s time we wrap this up. | 我想我们是时候结束了 |
[32:36] | Unlike him, I believe what I’m saying. | 我不像他 我对自己说的话一直坚信 |
[32:39] | I think it bothers you that | 我觉得您一定很困扰 |
[32:40] | he’s gonna reach more people… | 他马上就会比您 |
[32:41] | than you ever did. | 影响到更多的人 |
[32:46] | Let him have his fame. | 随他出名去 |
[32:48] | Like I’ve told him… | 但就像我曾经告诉过他的 |
[32:50] | it’s better to be an honest nobody | 当一个坦诚的无名之辈 |
[32:52] | than a crooked somebody. | 远比扭曲的闻名之人好得多 |
[33:03] | I’ll let you know if I hear from your son. | 如果有您儿子的消息 我会告诉您的 |
[33:06] | Yeah. | 谢谢 |
[33:10] | I’ll just walk her out. | 我送她出去 |
[33:18] | I don’t like it either, | 我也不想这样 |
[33:19] | but we cannot be seen together. | 但是我们不能被人看见在一起 |
[33:20] | What… what if there’s some evidence out there… | 可能 可能这里会有一些线索 |
[33:22] | that links you back to Jim? | 能把你连向吉姆 |
[33:24] | I’m sure there’s not, but why would we take that chance… | 我知道没有 但为什么不抓住这个机会 |
[33:26] | when we’re this close to the finish line? | 我们已经快成功了 |
[33:27] | So what’s your plan? | 那你想怎么样 |
[33:29] | You lay low here. I check into a room in town. | 你躲在这里 我到镇子上重新租个房间 |
[33:31] | And then I’ll reach out to Stacy and do what I do. | 然后我打电话给斯黛西 做我该做的事 |
[33:34] | Why don’t you just call her from that phone? | 为什么不用那个电话直接打给她 |
[33:35] | Except that, | 那个不行 |
[33:36] | that call could be traced back to this motel… | 打出去后警方可能会追踪到这家旅馆 |
[33:38] | which puts you in danger. | 那样你就危险了 |
[33:39] | No, I won’t do that to you. | 不 我不能这么对你 |
[33:44] | What are you afraid of, Nathan? | 你到底在怕什么 内森 |
[33:45] | That I’m gonna walk out of here and turn you in? | 你怕我会出去告发你吗 |
[33:48] | You were asleep in the car. | 你之前在车里睡着了 |
[33:50] | I could have driven you to the nearest police station… | 我本来可以把车开到最近的警察局里去 |
[33:52] | and been done with you, right? | 好好处置你 对吧 |
[33:55] | I guess. | 可能吧 |
[33:57] | I know you’re not used to trusting people… | 我知道你不习惯去相信别人 |
[33:59] | but you have to trust me. | 但是你得信我 |
[34:01] | I can’t do my job, | 我得知道你是安全的 |
[34:03] | if I’m worried you’re not safe. | 不然我是没心思工作的 |
[34:05] | But it’s your decision, okay? You’re the boss. | 但这都是你来决定 好吗 听你的 |
[34:10] | We’ll do what you decide. | 你想怎么做我们就怎么做 |
[34:16] | I-I mean, I suppose you should go. | 我 我说 我觉得你应该走 |
[34:19] | I think it’s the smart idea. | 我觉得这是个不错的主意 |
[34:21] | Nathan, buddy, this is a beautiful thing. | 内森 朋友 这是好事 |
[34:26] | The next time you see me, this is all gonna be over. | 我们下一次见面时 一切都会结束的 |
[34:32] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[34:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:40] | I’m uh… I’m really glad that I didn’t kill you. | 我 我很庆幸当时没有把你杀了 |
[34:48] | Um, me, too. | 也是我的庆幸 |
[35:37] | Lone Vally | 3英里后 |
[36:10] | Over there. | 那里 |
[36:17] | Hi, Monica Lewis, Senior news producer. | 你好 我是制片人莫妮卡·路易斯 |
[36:20] | Michael Vaughn, psychic medium. | 我是迈克尔·沃恩 灵媒 |
[36:22] | What can I do for you, Mr. Vaughn? | 你来这儿有什么事吗 沃恩先生 |
[36:24] | I’m in psychic communication with a man who went missing… | 我最近和一位在96年失踪的人士 |
[36:27] | from this area back in ’96, Jim Bishop. | 进行了灵魂上的交流 他叫吉姆·毕肖普 |
[36:29] | That sounds fascinating and I can’t wait to hear more. | 这听起来很有趣 我已经迫不及待了 |
[36:32] | Do you have a business card I can use to contact you? | 可以给我张您的商务名片吗 方便联系 |
[36:35] | I can lead you to his remains. | 我可以带你去找他的遗体 |
[36:37] | Excuse me? | 您说什么 |
[36:39] | Jim’s spirit has directed me to the location of his remains. | 吉姆的灵魂指引了我遗体被埋在哪儿 |
[36:42] | Now if you think that sounds newsworthy… | 所以你如果觉得这新闻有价值 |
[36:44] | I can lead you and your camera crew to the spot. | 我可以带着你和你的摄像人员到那儿去 |
[36:46] | Is this something that you’ve discussed with the police? | 这件事你和警察商量过了吗 |
[36:49] | The police would dismiss me as a crackpot. | 警察只会不屑一顾 把我看成个傻子 |
[36:52] | Like you have. | 就和你差不多 |
[36:54] | – I’m certainly not dismissing… – It’s fine. | -我保证没有不屑一顾 -没关系 |
[36:56] | When you tell people you talk to the dead for a living… | 我一和别人说我靠和死人对话养活自己 |
[36:59] | you get used to that raised-eyebrow look. | 他们就会一副挑眉的样子 我都习惯了 |
[37:01] | Let me make it easy for you, cover the story. | 简单来说 报道它 |
[37:06] | If I’m full of shit, | 如果我是在胡说八道 |
[37:07] | then you can report on the whackjob… | 那你就可以转过来报道这些疯子 |
[37:08] | who’s digging around the mountains… | 在这山上挖来挖去 |
[37:09] | for a body that isn’t there. | 为了根本就不存在的尸体 |
[37:11] | But if it is there, | 但是要是这尸体就在这儿 |
[37:13] | and I know it is, well… | 当然我知道这是真的 那么 |
[37:16] | seems like the kind of story you’d wanna be on the scene for. | 我想这种事情你是不会涉身事外的 |
[37:34] | – Hey, Stace? – Yeah. | -在忙吗 斯黛 -有事吗 |
[37:36] | You need to see this. | 你来看看这个 |
[37:38] | After nearly two decades, search teams… | 在过去了大约20年之后 搜索团队 |
[37:40] | are combing the West Mountains searching for clues… | 来到了西山寻找线索 |
[37:43] | in the Jim Bishop disappearance case. | 事关吉姆失踪一案 |
[37:45] | But what makes this search so unusual is that it’s being… | 该事的不同寻常之处在于 |
[37:49] | led by Michael Vaughn, | 这是在一位名叫迈克尔·沃恩的灵媒 |
[37:50] | a psychic medium who claims… | 的带领下进行的 |
[37:51] | Mr. Bishop’s spirit has been in contact with him for days. | 他称 毕肖普先生的魂魄已和他交流多日 |
[37:55] | He began sharing images with me late Saturday night. | 从上周六晚他就开始看到一些影像 |
[37:58] | And the more he revealed… | 影像越多 |
[38:00] | the more it became clear to me that Jim is ready to be found. | 尸体的掩埋地点就越清晰 |
[38:03] | I’ve been shown that he was killed by a blow to the head. | 他告诉我 他是因头部受重击而死的 |
[38:05] | His attacker then brought him here and disposed of the body. | 袭击者把他运到这儿 把尸体埋在这里 |
[38:09] | It’s probably cold comfort at a time like this… | 可能对现在来说这一切都太晚了 |
[38:11] | but Jim has assured me that | 但是放心 吉姆已经向我保证 |
[38:12] | his death was sudden and painless. | 他的死亡过程是突然而毫无疼痛的 |
[38:13] | He experienced no suffering. | 他没有受到任何折磨 |
[38:15] | Mr. Vaughn managed to persuade a team… | 沃恩先生成功说服一支队伍 |
[38:17] | of forensic archaeologists from the University… | 由大学中的法医考古学家组成 |
[38:19] | to help in the search. | 来帮助完成这项搜寻 |
[38:21] | And while they have yet to turn up anything substantial… | 但是直到目前还未有任何重大进展 |
[38:23] | the optimistic medium is not giving up hope. | 这位乐观的灵媒还未放弃希望 |
[38:26] | A young, single father was taken | 一位年轻的 单身父亲的生命 |
[38:28] | from his little girl… | 被人从他的小女儿 |
[38:29] | and this community, years before his time. | 从这个社会中夺走 他本还有大好年华 |
[38:32] | I just hope that the information… | 我只是希望这些消息 |
[38:34] | I’ve been given can bring a little peace… | 能带给每一位深爱着吉姆·毕肖普的人 |
[38:36] | to everyone who loved Jim Bishop. | 一些安慰 |
[38:39] | Live from West Lone Valley… | 这里是于孤谷镇西的实况转播 |
[38:41] | I’m Lisa Reynolds, KLMB News, Channel 6. | 我是KLMB新闻6台的丽萨·雷诺兹 |
[38:47] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, uh, breaking for dinner? | 要休息吃晚饭了吗 |
[38:50] | It’s gonna be getting dark soon, we thought we’d call it a day. | 天马上就黑了 我们觉得可以结束了 |
[38:52] | Okay, well, first thing tomorrow morning… | 好的 明早第一件事 |
[38:54] | I’ll bring the coffee and the doughnuts. | 我给你们带咖啡和甜甜圈 |
[38:55] | I can’t, I have a class to teach. | 我就算了 我明天还有课 |
[38:57] | The rest of you guys are good, right? | 那么剩下的人还是有时间的 对吧 |
[38:59] | Michael, I’ll be honest, we just haven’t seen anything… | 迈克尔 坦白说 |
[39:01] | that suggests a gravesite. | 我们没有看到任何像是坟墓的地方 |
[39:04] | Jim’s made it clear to me that he’s in this ground… | 吉姆已经很明白地说他就被埋在这儿 |
[39:06] | and he’s counting on you to find him. | 他指望着你来找到他 |
[39:08] | And if you don’t find him, he may never be found. | 如果你走了 他可能永远就在这儿了 |
[39:12] | I don’t think any of us are ready to accept that. | 我觉得我们每个人都不想这样吧 |
[39:16] | So go get some sleep, okay? | 回去好好睡一觉 好吗 |
[39:19] | Okay, you guys worked your tails off today… | 好了 你们今天已经快累得散架了 |
[39:20] | Jim appreciates the effort. | 吉姆会感激你们的 |
[39:22] | And I’ll… I’ll see you here first thing in the morning. | 我 我们明天见 |
[39:26] | I think that’ll look really good. | 我觉得那样看起来会很好 |
[39:28] | Uh, what… what are you shooting? | 你们 你们在拍什么 |
[39:30] | I’m just getting footage for tomorrow’s follow-up story. | 我正在拍明天跟踪报道的素材 |
[39:33] | The “wackjob digging in the mountains” one. | 关于”愚人挖山”的新闻 |
[39:36] | – He’s up here. – Good… | -他就在这儿 -那就好 |
[39:38] | because folks around here are protective of Stacy Bishop… | 因为这里的人都在保护斯黛西·毕肖普 |
[39:40] | and if they feel like you’re jerking her around… | 一旦被他们发现你在骗她 |
[39:42] | you’re gonna get a pretty pissed-off town on your hands. | 你就会被他们丢出这个小镇 |
[39:47] | All right, Ed, you’re good, | 好了 艾德 已经很好了 |
[39:48] | let’s pack it in. | 我们收拾走人吧 |
[40:05] | So you had to go on the 5:00 o’clock news? | 你去上五点新闻了 |
[40:07] | Nathan, I don’t want publicity from this. | 内森 我也不想这事被曝光 |
[40:10] | All right, I’m just following Jim’s orders. | 但是没办法 是吉姆让我这么做的 |
[40:13] | Nathan, for this to work, I have to know something. | 内森 你必须得告诉我 |
[40:16] | That spot that you showed me… | 你那天带我去的那个地方下面 |
[40:18] | is that where you put his body? | 真的埋了他的尸体吗 |
[40:20] | It has to be. | 肯定有 |
[40:21] | I mean, you felt him right there, right? | 我是说 你能在那里感觉到 不是吗 |
[40:23] | Yes, but there may have been some other psychic factors… | 是 但也有可能是其他的因素 |
[40:27] | in play that I don’t have time to explain to you right now. | 等我有时间了再来和你解释 |
[40:29] | It was 20 years ago… | 这是20年之前了 |
[40:30] | it was the middle of the night, I was fucked up. | 当时已经是深夜了 我搞砸了一切 |
[40:32] | As far as I can remember, yeah, | 如果我没有记错 对 |
[40:35] | that’s where I buried him. | 我就是在那儿把他埋掉的 |
[40:38] | Why are there noodles all on the wall? | 墙上为什么有这么多面条 |
[40:40] | So now what? When are you gonna see Stacy? | 那现在你想怎么做 你要去见斯黛西了吗 |
[40:44] | I don’t know, can’t imagine she’s gonna want to talk… | 我不知道 她是不会想和我说话的 |
[40:46] | to me, if her father’s body hasn’t turned up. | 除非我找到了她父亲的尸体 |
[40:49] | Oh, great… | 说的好 |
[40:55] | I’m… I’m stuck in a place that | 我 我被困在了一个 |
[40:56] | I never planned to come back to! | 以前做梦都没想过要回来的地方 |
[40:58] | All right, just calm down. | 好了 冷静下来 |
[41:00] | So you’re gonna do what Jim sent us here for! | 那你还不快做吉姆让我们做的事 |
[41:02] | Don’t you think I’m trying to do that? | 我不正在做吗 |
[41:05] | I’m so confused, I don’t even know any more! | 我现在脑子一团乱 我什么都不知道 |
[41:13] | Just what in the hell is going on in here? | 你们他妈的到底是在干什么 |
[41:15] | What the fuck is it to you, lady? | 他妈关你什么事啊 你是哪位 |
[41:17] | I will not be spoken to like that on my property. | 没有人可以在我的地盘上这么跟我说话 |
[41:20] | Ma’am, he didn’t mean that. | 女士 他不是故意的 |
[41:21] | I go to church with the sheriff… | 我常和警官一块去教堂 |
[41:23] | and you can be sure that he’s gonna have someone… | 你就等着他派人来 |
[41:25] | down here to deal with you. | 收拾你们 |
[41:27] | Fucking goddamn it! | 操他妈的 |
[41:30] | Be ready to run. | 我们就准备好跑吧 |
[41:37] | I am so sorry, ma’am, | 我真的非常抱歉 阿姨 |
[41:38] | that was unacceptable. | 我知道这是在胡闹 |
[41:39] | Don’t slam my door. | 你还敢摔我的门 |
[41:40] | You guys already owe me for a broken lamp. | 你们已经欠我一个台灯了 |
[41:43] | You know what, will this cover it? | 等下等下 这个可以吗 |
[41:48] | The damn thing didn’t cost $200. | 那个东西可值不了200美元 |
[41:50] | I know, but you deserve something extra… | 我知道 但是你得收下这些额外的补偿 |
[41:51] | for the um, inconvenience we’ve caused tonight. | 因为我们给您带来了这么多麻烦 |
[41:57] | I don’t know what kind of flop houses you’re used to… | 我搞不懂你们这些人习惯住什么破烂房子 |
[42:00] | but we have rules around here. | 但是我们这里有规定 |
[42:02] | Absolutely. | 您说的是 |
[42:04] | Now there may be nicer places down in town… | 这镇子其他地方可能还有更好的旅馆 |
[42:07] | but I have regular customers… | 但是我有些常客 |
[42:08] | 授予 优质服务奖 肯尼斯与菲莉斯 | |
[42:09] | who insist on staying here because I run a tight ship. | 坚持来我这里 因为这里管得严 |
[42:12] | I do not put up with noise. I do not put up with fighting. | 这里不允许有噪音 不允许有打斗 |
[42:17] | And I do not put up with general foolishness. | 更不允许有愚蠢的事发生 |
[42:20] | And you shouldn’t. | 当然不该有 |
[42:22] | You work too hard to have guests acting like hooligans. | 有些客人就像流氓 这实在太为难您了 |
[42:26] | Wait, aren’t you that psychic from the news? | 等一下 你不就是新闻里那灵魂媒介吗 |
[42:31] | Do you really think that Jimmy’s body is up there… | 你当真觉得吉米的尸体在这块地方 |
[42:34] | on that mountain? | 在山上 |
[42:36] | I do. | 是的 |
[42:38] | Unless he’s trying to make a fool out of me. | 除非他在和我开玩笑 |
[42:40] | Do you really talk to…? | 你真的和那些人 |
[42:42] | Those who have crossed over? Yes, ma’am. | 那些已经死去的人 是的女士 |
[42:45] | But it’s less of a conversation | 但是我们不经常对话 |
[42:47] | and more like I’m shown… | 更多的是他们给我看 |
[42:48] | images, little snapshots that I have to interpret. | 一些影像 一些我得自己理解的闪图 |
[42:52] | Like now, I’m seeing an older gentleman. | 就像现在 我看到一位年老的先生 |
[42:58] | Someone who spent a lot of time in this office. | 他一生中大部分时间都在办公室度过 |
[43:00] | First name begins with a K or a C? | 他的名字是以K开头还是以C开头 |
[43:02] | Ken was my husband. | 肯是我的丈夫 |
[43:05] | But he’s been gone for two years now. | 但是他已经走了两年了 |
[43:08] | – You miss him, don’t you? – Oh, I do. | -您一定很想他 对吗 -我很想他 |
[43:13] | Well, Ken doesn’t miss you. | 不过肯可不想你 |
[43:14] | Because to miss someone implies that you’re no longer with them. | 因为想念某人说明你不再和他们在一起 |
[43:18] | Ken doesn’t need to miss you, because Ken is always with you. | 肯没必要想你 因为他一直在你身边 |
[43:23] | I have felt that. | 我也有这感受 |
[43:26] | What’s your name? | 您叫什么呢 |
[43:28] | Phyllis. | 菲莉斯 |
[43:29] | May I take your hand, Phyllis? | 菲莉斯 我可以握住您的手吗 |
[43:30] | Yes. | 当然 |
[43:32] | Ken is so proud of the work you’ve done… | 肯为您所做的工作感到十分自豪 |
[43:36] | keeping the motel running. | 也就是保持汽车旅馆的运转 |
[43:38] | And I’m not sure what this means… | 我不确定这意味着什么 |
[43:39] | but he says that you were right about making that change. | 但他说您做那个改变是对的 |
[43:45] | He always thought that it was a waste of money… | 他生前总是认为给客房 |
[43:48] | to re-carpet the rooms. | 重铺地毯是浪费钱 |
[43:50] | It was the first thing I did when he passed. | 他过世后我做的第一件事就是换地毯 |
[43:53] | Well, Ken loves the color you chose. | 而且肯喜欢您选的地毯颜色 |
[43:58] | You know, I uh… I shouldn’t be saying this. | 你知道吗 我不应该说出来 |
[44:01] | That man in Room 3 is a client of mine. | 不过3号房的那个男人是我的一个客户 |
[44:06] | I’m helping him through a difficult loss. | 我在帮他渡过心里那道坎儿 |
[44:08] | He’s pretty fragile right now. | 他现在十分脆弱 |
[44:09] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[44:11] | So I would just appreciate you’re not mentioning anything… | 所以您如果可以不向任何人提起我的客户 |
[44:13] | to anyone about my client or the work I’m doing with him. | 或者我和他一起做的事 我会很感激 |
[44:17] | No, of course not, I won’t breathe a word. | 当然不会 我不会透露一点风声的 |
[44:21] | Thank you, Phyllis. | 十分感谢 菲莉斯 |
[44:30] | Are we all right? | 没事了吧 |
[44:32] | Are we done acting crazy? | 我们疯够了吗 |
[44:36] | Yeah. | 疯够了 |
[44:37] | Then, yeah, we’re all right. | 那我们就没事 |
[44:52] | Hello. | 喂 |
[44:54] | Michael, it’s Monica… | 迈克尔 我是莫妮卡 |
[44:56] | holy shit, you’re amazing, they found him. | 天呐 你太厉害了 他们找到他了 |
[44:59] | What? | 什么 |
[45:01] | One of those nerds started poking around 10 yards… | 他们其中一个呆子在南边十码处挖洞 |
[45:02] | to the south and they found human remains. | 然后他们发现了人类遗骸 |
[45:04] | What’s left of the clothes is identical… | 挖出的衣服 |
[45:07] | to what Jim was wearing. | 和吉姆穿的是一样的 |
[45:09] | I’m so sorry I doubted you, Michael. | 很抱歉我之前怀疑你 迈克尔 |
[45:11] | Please don’t apologize. | 请不要道歉 |
[45:13] | What’s important now is that the healing can finally begin. | 现在重要的是终于可以开始打开心结了 |
[45:36] | Mr. Vaughn, any comment on this morning’s discovery? | 沃恩先生 你对今早的发现有何评论 |
[45:39] | Well, I’m just very proud and very humbled to have been… | 我在这场艰苦的奋斗中付出极少 |
[45:43] | a small part in bringing some closure to this terrible ordeal. | 但十分骄傲 它终于能画上一个句号了 |
[45:46] | Thanks for calling back. | 感谢你回我电话 |
[45:48] | Obviously I can only take partial credit. | 显然我只能得到部分信任 |
[45:50] | So, Michael hasn’t reached out to you? | 所以 迈克尔还没有联系过你吗 |
[45:53] | Uh-huh. Okay, well, if you do hear from him… | 是吗 好吧 如果他确实联系你了 |
[45:57] | would you just get him to call me on this number? | 你可以叫他打我这个电话吗 |
[45:58] | Jim Bishop, who broke his silence and led me here. | 是吉姆·毕肖普打破沉默带我来这里的 |
[46:02] | And have you had any contact with Jim’s daughter, Stacy? | 那你有和吉姆的女儿斯黛西灵魂交谈过吗 |
[46:04] | Unfortunately, I have not yet met with Miss Bishop… | 很不幸 我还没见过毕肖普小姐 |
[46:07] | but I do know a reunion with her father… | 但我知道和他女儿的重聚 |
[46:10] | would mean a great deal to him. | 对他来说意义重大 |
[46:11] | Has Mr. Bishop shown you anything… | 毕肖普先生有给你看过任何 |
[46:14] | to help identify his killer? | 能帮助指认凶手的东西吗 |
[46:15] | I don’t have a clear picture of his identity, but I do know… | 我对凶手没有印象 但我知道 |
[46:19] | that the man responsible is no longer with us. | 该为此负责的凶手已经不在了 |
[46:21] | I’ve been shown that he took his own life… | 我已经看到他在吉姆死后不久 |
[46:23] | not long after Jim’s death. | 就自杀了 |
[46:49] | Michael Vaughn? | 你是迈克尔·沃恩吗 |
[46:51] | Detective Bill Banning. | 我是警探比尔·班宁 |
[46:53] | I hate to bug a guy who’s in the middle of his dinner… | 我不喜欢打扰正在用餐的人 |
[46:56] | but I just needed to come over here and thank you personally… | 但我需要来这向你表示谢意 |
[46:58] | for everything you did to help crack this Bishop case. | 因为你所做的努力破了毕肖普案 |
[47:01] | Happy to be of service, Detective. | 很高兴为你们提供服务 警探 |
[47:03] | Can I introduce you to my partner? Just take a second. | 我可以把你介绍给我搭档吗 等一下 |
[47:05] | – Zim! – Yeah. | -小齐 -怎么了 |
[47:06] | – Zim. – Coming. | -小齐 快过来 -来了 |
[47:10] | Michael Vaughn. | 迈克尔·沃恩本人在此 |
[47:12] | – The uh… the guy? – Yeah! | -就是 那个人吗 -当然 |
[47:13] | This is Detective Ron Zimmer. | 这是警探罗恩·齐默 |
[47:15] | Now Zim, who was first assigned to the Bishop disappearance… | 小齐是很久以前当毕肖普案案发后 |
[47:18] | way back in the day, when it first broke. | 第一个被指派调查此案的警探 |
[47:20] | Yeah, I could have used you in ’96. | 是啊 要在1996年我就录用你了 |
[47:21] | Where the hell were you? | 你那时在哪啊 |
[47:22] | Well, in ’96, I was 14, so I was probably pretty busy… | 96年我才14岁 那时我可能 |
[47:26] | failing to lose my virginity. | 忙于谈谈女朋友 |
[47:31] | – Wow. – Have a seat. | -天呐 -请坐 |
[47:35] | Well… to finding Jim. | 敬找到了吉姆 |
[47:38] | To finding Jim. | 敬找到了吉姆 |
[47:41] | And finding Michael. | 还有找到了迈克尔 |
[47:42] | We’re closing cases left and right. | 我们大概要结案了 |
[47:44] | Are we now? | 是吗 |
[47:47] | You didn’t hear? You’re a missing person, pal. | 你没听说吗 你是个失踪人口 朋友 |
[47:51] | They filed a report on you back in Albuquerque… | 他们周天在阿尔伯克基市 |
[47:53] | on Sunday, I think it was. | 提交了一份你的失踪报告 好像是的 |
[47:54] | Yeah, it was filed by Miss Mills, I believe. | 是的 我相信是被米尔斯小姐提交的 |
[47:57] | Chelsea. | 是切尔西 |
[47:58] | Chelsea Mills, that’s right. | 切尔西·米尔斯 就是她 |
[48:01] | Just because a guy leaves town without saying goodbye… | 就因为一个人不道别就离开镇子 |
[48:04] | doesn’t mean he’s gone missing. | 也不意味着他失踪了 |
[48:05] | Christ, let’s hope not. | 天呐 我们也不希望这样 |
[48:08] | I was in a pretty big hurry. | 我当时很赶时间 |
[48:09] | When you have a spirit like Jim who has a job… | 要是看到像吉姆这样亟待帮助的灵魂 |
[48:12] | they want you to do, they want you to do it now. | 他们会让你立刻工作 |
[48:17] | How you liking Lone Valley? | 你觉得孤谷镇如何 |
[48:19] | I’m loving it. Folks here couldn’t be more welcoming. | 我很喜欢 这里的人非常友好 |
[48:22] | They’re a good breed, aren’t they? Ah… | 他们是好人 是吧 |
[48:25] | Nice people. | 是很棒的人 |
[48:28] | So you must have rolled into town Monday… | 所以你周一必须得进城 |
[48:30] | I would imagine, right? | 如果我没猜错的话 |
[48:32] | Bright and early, saw the sun coming up over the mountains. | 在清晨前 一路看着太阳从山后升起 |
[48:34] | – Beautiful drive. -Yeah. | -很美好的旅程 -是啊 |
[48:38] | When the kids were little, we used to make that drive… | 在孩子们小时候 我们每年都会 |
[48:40] | down to Santa Fe every year. | 自驾游到圣菲市 |
[48:42] | Beautiful, yeah, it was like 18, 19 hours straight… | 很舒服 如果你直接南下 |
[48:46] | if you go straight through. | 大概需要18或19个小时 |
[48:48] | ‘Course, I had the wife with me, so we’d… we’d switch off. | 因为我妻子在副驾驶 所以我们会换着开 |
[48:51] | You did that whole drive alone? | 你全程一个人开车吗 |
[48:52] | Yeah… well, not entirely by myself. I had Jim with me. | 是啊 也不完全是我自己 吉姆陪着我 |
[48:57] | You know, in my line of work, you’re never really by yourself. | 干我们这一行的 你从来不是一个人 |
[48:59] | – So… – Wow, I can’t imagine. | -所以 -天呐 无法想象 |
[49:02] | It’s amazing. | 太神奇了 |
[49:07] | We should let you finish your steak. | 我们应该让你吃完牛排 |
[49:09] | Thank you for stopping by. | 谢谢你过来 |
[49:11] | It’s a pleasure meeting the guys who do the real work. | 很高心见到做实事的人 |
[49:12] | Likewise, and in terms of this whole Jim thing… | 同感 从这个吉姆事的角度看 |
[49:15] | obviously your discovery’s opened up a murder… | 很明显你开启了一个谋杀案的调查 |
[49:17] | investigation, so we’re gonna need you to stay in town… | 所以我们需要你先在镇上停留几天 |
[49:19] | for a couple days in case we have to tap that insight. | 以防我们不得不用上你的通灵能力 |
[49:21] | Absolutely. | 完全理解 |
[49:23] | Although, as I’ve said, the… the murderer is, or was… | 就像我说的那样 凶手还或者曾经 |
[49:26] | he’s not alive. | 他已经死了 |
[49:28] | Yeah, we get that, but doing the real work… | 是的 我们已经知道了 但干实事 |
[49:31] | means exhausting all possibilities. | 意味着要竭尽所能 |
[49:34] | Understood. | 了解 |
[49:37] | By the way, you’re okay, aren’t you, you feel okay? | 顺便问一句 你没事吧 感觉怎么样 |
[49:40] | I’m great. | 我很好 |
[49:42] | You sure? Because the report in Albuquerque… | 你确定吗 因为阿尔伯克基的报告上 |
[49:44] | said there were traces of blood found near your phone. | 写到在你手机旁发现了血迹 |
[49:47] | Oh, you know what? I had a few drinks that night. | 对了 那晚我喝大了 |
[49:52] | I took a tumble in the parking lot, it wasn’t my finest moment. | 我在停车场摔倒了 有点丢人 |
[49:55] | That’s like a Tuesday for Zim. | 就像小齐的星期二 |
[50:01] | Good to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[50:03] | Likewise. | 我也是 |
[50:07] | That’s the guy. | 就是那个男人 |
[50:18] | 汽车旅馆 还有空房 | |
[50:43] | Nathan. | 内森 |
[50:46] | Nathan, it’s Michael. | 内森 我是迈克尔 |
[50:58] | Nathan? There you are. | 你在哪 内森 你在这啊 |
[51:03] | Turn it off. | 把灯关掉 |
[51:04] | – What are you doing? – Turn it off! | -你在干什么 -关掉灯 |
[51:11] | Everything okay in here? | 一切都还好吧 |
[51:14] | You should hear these fucking vultures. | 你应该听听这些乘人之危的混蛋怎么说的 |
[51:16] | He’s nothing | 把他说的一无是处 |
[51:18] | but a piece of goddamn meat to them. | 就好像他们的一条”大鱼” |
[51:20] | I know, it’s disgusting. | 我懂 他们很恶心 |
[51:23] | But… but I have some good news. | 但我有一些好消息 |
[51:25] | I’m gonna get you out of here tonight. | 你今晚得离开这里 |
[51:27] | So it’s done? | 所以 都结束了吗 |
[51:30] | It’s… it’s going to be done. | 马上就要结束了 |
[51:33] | In the meantime, there’s a 9:30 bus… | 对了 今晚九点半有一辆灰狗大巴 |
[51:37] | leaving the Greyhound terminal tonight, okay? | 要离开终点站朝这开来 明白吗 |
[51:39] | Take this, go home, I will come to you when this is all over. | 拿上这个 回家吧 一切结束后我来找你 |
[51:43] | I’m not leaving until the job’s done. | 事情结束前我是不会离开的 |
[51:46] | Nathan, there are cops all over me. | 内森 我周围全是条子 |
[51:48] | That means that you’re not safe. You need to leave. | 那意味着你并不安全 你得离开这 |
[51:54] | Before you came, I imagined going outside and sitting… | 你来之前 我想着去外面和这些混蛋 |
[51:59] | with those pricks, and telling ’em everything… | 坐在一起 告诉他们一切 |
[52:03] | the whole story. | 全部的案发经过 |
[52:08] | Can you imagine the look on their faces. | 你能想象到他们脸上的表情吗 |
[52:10] | I don’t… uh, that’s… | 我不 那是 |
[52:11] | Jim would not want you to do that. | 吉姆不想让你这么做的 |
[52:18] | Does he know how… how tired I am… | 他知道我这些年躲躲藏藏 |
[52:23] | all these years of hiding and looking over my shoulder? | 看着我背负的有多累吗 |
[52:32] | Nathan, are we friends? | 内森 我们是朋友吗 |
[52:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[52:37] | How would you like to see me, your friend, go to prison? | 你想眼睁睁看着你朋友坐牢吗 |
[52:41] | That’s what would happen if you did something like that. | 如果你那么做的话 我坐牢就会成真的 |
[52:43] | I’d be considered an accessory to murder. | 我会被认为是谋杀的同谋 |
[52:45] | Is that what you want? | 那就是你想要的吗 |
[52:51] | I just want you to hurry up and talk to her already. | 我只想让你快点和她谈谈 |
[53:02] | Mr. Vaughn, can we talk to you? | 沃恩先生 我们可以跟你聊聊吗 |
[53:03] | It’s not a good time. | 现在不合适 |
[53:04] | Please! We need your help. | 求你了 我们需要你的帮助 |
[53:06] | What do you do for a living, lady? | 女士 你以什么为生呢 |
[53:07] | I’m a waitress. | 我是个服务员 |
[53:08] | What if I came up to you on the street… | 如果我在街上碰到你 |
[53:09] | and I demanded that you serve me an omelet? | 要求你给我一份煎蛋怎么办 |
[53:11] | Be a little rude, wouldn’t it? I’m off the clock. | 有点粗鲁 是吧 因为我已经下班了 |
[53:14] | Our son was kidnapped, | 我们儿子被绑架了 |
[53:16] | we just need to know if he’s alive. | 我们只需知道他是否还活着 |
[53:19] | We came all the way up here from Florida to see you. | 我们从佛罗里达赶来见你 |
[53:22] | Please, just a few minutes of your time. | 求你了 只需要从你时间里抽出几分钟 |
[53:26] | Arturo was taken from his preschool… | 阿图罗大约一年前从 |
[53:28] | almost a year ago and the police can’t tell us anything. | 幼儿园被绑走 警方也没查出什么 |
[53:31] | We drove up here hoping that you could… I don’t know… | 我们开车过来希望你能 我不知道 |
[53:33] | We need to know if you feel any connection to him. | 我们需要知道你是否和他建立了联系 |
[53:45] | I’m uh, not getting anything from Arturo. | 我没有感受到他的灵魂 |
[53:48] | So… he’s still alive? | 所以他还活着吗 |
[53:55] | It could mean a number of things… | 这可以代表很多事情 |
[54:01] | but yeah, I think he’s still alive. | 但是的 我觉得他还活着 |
[54:08] | Thank you, oh… | 谢谢你 天呐 |
[54:11] | may God bless you. | 愿上帝保佑你 |
[54:19] | So how does this end? | 所以这要怎么结束呢 |
[54:21] | It ends when I give a reading to Stacy Bishop. | 当我通灵到斯黛西·毕肖普时就结束了 |
[54:23] | And this Nathan will just go off on his merry way? | 然后这个内森就会拍拍屁股走人吗 |
[54:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[54:32] | He’s dumb and desperate to believe. | 他很蠢 不顾一切地就信了 |
[54:35] | Trust me, he’s hooked. | 相信我 他上钩了 |
[54:37] | One issue is that he’s a little restless. | 有一个问题就是他有点不安 |
[54:39] | I could use another set of eyes, just to let me know… | 我需要另一双眼睛告诉我 |
[54:42] | if he goes anywhere or does anything erratic. | 他是否去了哪里或做了什么不正常的事 |
[54:44] | Oh, you need my help? | 天呐 你是要我帮你吗 |
[54:46] | I always need your help, we’re partners. | 我一直需要你的帮助 我们是搭档啊 |
[54:49] | Chelsea and Michael. | 切尔西和迈克尔 无敌组合 |
[54:50] | I had to watch CNN to find out where you were. | 我得看新闻才能知道你在哪 |
[54:54] | I know, sorry about that. | 我知道 对那件事我很抱歉 |
[54:56] | You didn’t call me, because you knew… | 你没有打给我 因为你知道 |
[54:58] | I’d try to talk you out of this. | 我会劝你别再这么做了 |
[55:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[55:01] | The rule is we don’t make any big decisions… | 规矩是做任何重大决定前 |
[55:04] | without consulting each other. | 一定要先和对方商量 |
[55:06] | You broke that rule and now you need me to shadow a murderer. | 你违反了规则还要我暗中监视杀人犯 |
[55:12] | To be fair, we’re not talking about the Zodiac Killer here. | 天地良心 我们这个又不是十二宫杀手 |
[55:15] | Talking about a guy who, 20 years ago, tried to mug… | 而是一个20年前想抢劫别人 |
[55:17] | someone and accidentally broke his neck. | 却不小心杀人的人 |
[55:19] | And he taped you to a chair and almost cut your throat. | 他把你绑在椅子上 差点割断你的喉咙 |
[55:22] | It was a lot less dramatic than it sounds. | 其实没有听起来那么夸张 |
[55:25] | Michael, we were doing just fine without this. | 迈克尔 不做这些我们过得很好 |
[55:28] | Watching you eat alone in shitty hotel bars every night… | 每天晚上看你自己在糟糕的酒店柜台吃饭 |
[55:32] | is not my idea of just fine, you deserve better than that. | 这不是我认为的很好 你值得更好的 |
[55:37] | We deserve better than that. | 我们值得更好的 |
[55:41] | I mean, my phone is full of TV and book offers. | 我是说 我手机里都是电视和图书邀约 |
[55:44] | We’ve earned those! | 我们赢得了这些 |
[55:47] | Michael, none of that matters | 迈克尔 你要是坐牢或者死了 |
[55:48] | if you end up in jail or dead. | 这些就都不重要了 |
[55:55] | I can’t look at those feet anymore. | 我不要再看到你了 |
[55:57] | Just wait, please! I fucked up. I fucked up. | 等等 是我不好 我搞砸了 |
[56:06] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[56:07] | You are the best person I know, and I let you down… | 你是我认识的最好的人 我让你失望了 |
[56:11] | but if you just stay, I swear I will never make… | 但如果你留下来 我发誓没有你的同意 |
[56:17] | another move without your approval. | 我再也不会轻举妄动了 |
[56:19] | Just please don’t go… I need you. | 求求你不要走 我需要你 |
[56:30] | I visited your parents. | 我去找了你父母 |
[56:33] | Why? | 为什么 |
[56:34] | Because I was looking for you. | 因为我在找你啊 |
[56:39] | Did they seem worried? | 他们看起来担心吗 |
[56:50] | I’m glad you’re okay. | 我很高兴你没事 |
[57:45] | Hi, you must be Ben. | 嗨 你一定是本吧 |
[57:46] | I am, hi. I’m sorry, you are? | 我是 你好 你是 |
[57:53] | Michael Vaughn, the psychic medium who’s been talking… | 迈克尔·沃恩 我是灵媒 可以跟 |
[57:56] | It was a joke, I know who you are. Nice to meet you. | 开个玩笑 我知道你是谁 很高兴认识你 |
[58:00] | Okay, um, I’m sorry to just drop by like this, but… | 好吧 很抱歉直接登门拜访 但是 |
[58:04] | You know, can we talk inside? The cameras are… | 我们能进里面谈谈吗 这些摄像机是 |
[58:07] | We’re gettin’ used to them. | 我们已经习惯了 |
[58:10] | Okay, well, I’m actually here to speak with Stacy. | 好吧 我是来和斯黛西说话的 |
[58:13] | Is she available? | 她有空吗 |
[58:14] | Uh… now’s not a great time. | 现在不是时候 |
[58:18] | Is there a better time? | 有合适的时间吗 |
[58:20] | Maybe later today, this evening. | 今天晚些时候 或者今晚 |
[58:22] | It’s been a tough week, Michael. | 这周不行 迈克尔 |
[58:24] | She’s not really ready to talk to anyone just yet. | 她还没准备好跟任何人说话 |
[58:28] | Understood. | 理解 |
[58:30] | It’s just that her dad is very excited… | 只是她爸爸很兴奋 |
[58:32] | to talk to his little girl again. | 再和他的小女儿说话 |
[58:33] | And in my experience, a reunion like that… | 以我的经验 这样的重聚 |
[58:36] | can provide some real comfort. | 能提供一些真正的安慰 |
[58:38] | I’ll tell her. | 我会跟她说的 |
[58:39] | Good… all right. Okay. | 好 好的 好吧 |
[58:41] | Well, uh, this is my card. | 这是我的名片 |
[58:43] | Just give me a call when she’s ready. | 她准备好了就给我打电话 |
[58:45] | Uh, sooner than later, hopefully. | 希望能越早越好 |
[58:48] | As I said, her dad is just very excited to talk to her. | 就像我说的 她爸爸很高兴和她说话 |
[58:51] | Oh, and these are for her. Those are from me. | 这些是给她的 我送的 |
[58:56] | Gosh, that’s really thoughtful. | 天哪 太体贴了 |
[58:58] | Thanks for stopping by. Take care. | 谢谢你过来 保重 |
[59:02] | – You… you got it. – Yeah, I got it, thanks. | -你拿好 -我拿好了 谢谢 |
[59:04] | There you go. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[59:07] | We’re outside Stacy Bishop’s house… | 我们在斯黛西·毕肖普的房子外面 |
[59:08] | where Michael Vaughn arrived moments ago. | 迈克尔·沃恩也才前脚刚到 |
[59:11] | What’s being discussed in the house, we’re not quite… | 刚刚在讨论什么 我们不太 |
[59:12] | He’s here! | 他在这里 |
[59:15] | Excuse me, what brings you here, Mr. Vaughn? | 什么风把你吹来了 沃恩先生 |
[59:17] | Are you and Stacy planning to talk? | 你和斯黛西打算谈谈吗 |
[59:18] | Do you have any reaction to the coroner’s report? | 你对验尸官的报告有什么看法吗 |
[59:20] | – What’s that? – The coroner’s report… | -那是什么 -验尸报告 |
[59:21] | – do you have any comment? – I’m sorry, I haven’t read it. | -你怎么看 -对不起 我没读过 |
[59:24] | It was just released… | 刚刚发布的 |
[59:25] | it says the likely cause of Mr. Bishop’s death… | 上面写着毕肖普先生的死因 |
[59:27] | was not a blow to the head, but rather multiple stab wounds. | 不是头上的一击 而是多处刺伤 |
[59:29] | Do you have any comment? | 你怎么看 |
[59:32] | Um, as I’ve said… | 就像我说的 |
[59:34] | I can only interpret images that are shown to me… | 我只能解释给我看的图片 |
[59:36] | so, sometimes there are going to be some inaccuracies… | 所以 有时会有一些不准确的地方 |
[59:39] | maybe some facts left out for unknown reasons… | 也许有些事实是由于未知原因而遗漏的 |
[59:41] | but the important thing is that Jim Bishop gave me… | 但重要的是吉姆·毕肖普给了我 |
[59:43] | the necessary information to help uncover his body. | 有助于揭开他的尸体的必要信息 |
[59:46] | So, if you’ll excuse me. | 所以 请原谅 |
[59:48] | That was Michael Vaughn responding… | 这就是迈克尔·沃恩 |
[59:50] | to the latest development in the Jim Bishop case. | 对吉姆·毕肖普案件最新进展的反应 |
[1:00:01] | That son of a bitch is gonna ruin everything. | 那狗娘养的会毁了这一切 |
[1:00:03] | Then let’s get ahead of it. | 那我们就先走一步 |
[1:00:04] | Go to the police, tell them about Nathan. | 去找警察 告诉他们内森的事 |
[1:00:06] | Tell them you felt your life was in danger | 说你觉得自己有生命危险 |
[1:00:09] | so you kept lying. | 所以一直在撒谎 |
[1:00:10] | No, there are still moves to make here. | 不 这里还有事情要做 |
[1:00:12] | I just have to finish this… | 我只是需要完成这些 |
[1:00:14] | before Dipshit ruins my credibility. | 趁那些蠢蛋还没毁了我的信誉 |
[1:00:15] | How? | 怎么完成 |
[1:00:17] | Jim’s memorial is tomorrow. | 吉姆的纪念日是明天 |
[1:00:18] | Stacy will be there, I’ll make her talk to me… | 斯黛西会在那里 我会让她跟我说话 |
[1:00:20] | and then we are out. | 然后我们就离开 |
[1:00:22] | I’m scared to be here, Michael. | 我害怕在这里 迈克尔 |
[1:00:25] | You’re fine… | 你不会有事的 |
[1:00:26] | just keep your doors locked. | 把门锁上 |
[1:00:28] | Unless you’d feel better staying with me tonight. | 除非你今晚和我在一起会感觉好些 |
[1:00:32] | I’m being serious. | 我说真的 |
[1:00:35] | Can we just stick to the conversation? | 我们能不能继续谈 |
[1:00:39] | And how are you gonna make her talk, Michael? | 你要怎么说服她 迈克尔 |
[1:00:56] | Thank you so much for coming out today. | 非常感谢你今天能来 |
[1:00:59] | I guess these things usually happen in a church… | 我想这些事情通常发生在教堂里 |
[1:01:02] | but anybody who knew my dad, knows that this was his church. | 任何认识我父亲的人都知道这是他的教堂 |
[1:01:07] | He loved painting this place. | 他以前喜欢画这个地方 |
[1:01:11] | In fact, the first time I picked up a paint brush was here. | 事实上 我第一次拿起画笔就是在这里 |
[1:01:14] | He held me up to his canvas and let me ruin… | 他把我举到画布前 |
[1:01:19] | one of his landscapes, by painting a giant… | 让我毁了一幅他画的风景画 |
[1:01:22] | a giant yellow, smiling sun in the corner of it. | 角落还画着一个巨大的黄色的微笑太阳 |
[1:01:28] | My dad is gone, we know that now. | 众所周知 我爸爸不在了 |
[1:01:32] | But somehow I managed to gain countless dads and moms… | 但不知怎的由于它 |
[1:01:40] | and brothers and sisters, because of it. | 我得到了无数的爸爸妈妈兄弟姐妹 |
[1:01:43] | You guys are all my family… | 你们都是我的家人 |
[1:01:45] | and I’m just so grateful, so, thank you. | 我很感激 所以 感谢各位 |
[1:02:21] | Come on, come on, come on. | 拜托 拜托 拜托 |
[1:02:28] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:02:57] | Michael… | 迈克尔 |
[1:02:59] | I want you to tell me what the fuck is going on. | 你他妈告诉我到底怎么回事 |
[1:03:02] | I’m sorry, sir, do we know each other? | 对不起 先生 我们认识吗 |
[1:03:04] | There you go, fucking with me again! | 又来了又来了 耍我呢是吗 |
[1:03:07] | You seem distraught. | 你看起来心烦意乱 |
[1:03:08] | – Is everything okay? – Who is she? | -都还好吗 -她是谁 |
[1:03:10] | Who is that woman that’s watching me at the motel? | 在旅馆盯着我的那个女人是谁 |
[1:03:13] | I don’t know who you’re talking about… | 我不知道你在说谁 |
[1:03:14] | but it seems like maybe you’ve had a few drinks. | 但你好像喝了几杯 |
[1:03:16] | Fuck you. | 你他妈的 |
[1:03:17] | Excuse me, there are children here. | 拜托 这里有孩子在 |
[1:03:19] | Okay, maybe we should go find a nice, quiet place to talk… | 好吧 也许我们该找个安静的地方谈谈 |
[1:03:21] | just you and me, okay? | 只有我们两个 好吗 |
[1:03:23] | Look at Stacy right now. You’re upsetting her. | 看看斯黛西 你让她生气了 |
[1:03:27] | And Jim is furious with you for it. | 吉姆为此也对你很生气 |
[1:03:30] | Let’s go. Let’s go! | 我们走吧 快走 |
[1:03:33] | Sorry, it’s… it’s an emotional day for everyone. | 对不起 今天大家都有点情绪化 |
[1:03:41] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪 |
[1:03:43] | Jim wants me to take you home. | 吉姆要我带你回家 |
[1:03:45] | Unh-unh, we’re not done. | 是吗 我跟你没完 |
[1:03:48] | Please don’t raise your voice. | 请不要这么大声 |
[1:03:50] | It’s scary enough being alone with you as it is. | 和你单独在一起已经够可怕了 |
[1:03:56] | I’m sorry, I didn’t tell you. | 对不起 我没告诉你 |
[1:04:01] | The truth about Jim’s little accident? | 关于吉姆小事故的真相 |
[1:04:05] | Yeah, didn’t exactly help me to earn Stacy’s trust | 是啊 没能帮我赢得斯黛西的信任 |
[1:04:09] | did it? | 不是吗 |
[1:04:12] | I’ve been completely truthful with you from the beginning. | 从一开始我就对你坦诚相待 |
[1:04:15] | I just assumed you were being the same with me. | 我以为你和我一样 |
[1:04:21] | It’s not just the lies, it’s the fact that you’re drinking again. | 不仅仅是谎言 而是你又在喝酒 |
[1:04:24] | Paranoid that some woman is watching you. | 妄想有女人在监视你 |
[1:04:31] | You said he was furious at me. Is that true? | 你说他对我很生气 是真的吗 |
[1:04:37] | Yes. | 没错 |
[1:04:39] | I always thought they couldn’t feel those kind of emotions. | 我一直以为他们感觉不到那种情绪 |
[1:04:44] | Why don’t we just have a little quiet time, please? | 我们能不能稍微安静一会儿 |
[1:04:47] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[1:04:56] | Afternoon. | 下午好 |
[1:04:57] | Oh, sorry, guys, my rooms are all booked up. | 抱歉 房间都订满了 |
[1:05:00] | Oh, we’re not looking for a room today. | 我们不是来订房间的 |
[1:05:02] | I’m Detective Banning, this is Detective Zimmer. | 我是班宁警探 这是齐默警探 |
[1:05:05] | We were hoping you could take a look at a picture for us. | 我们希望你能帮我们看一张照片 |
[1:05:09] | I suppose so. | 乐意效劳 |
[1:05:11] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:05:13] | Well, this guy right here with uh, Michael Vaughn… | 不知道你是否认识他 |
[1:05:18] | wondering if you recognize him. | 这个人和迈克尔·沃恩 |
[1:05:23] | Hm… Has he been through here? | 他来过这里吗 |
[1:05:48] | Can you hurry up? | 你能快点吗 |
[1:06:02] | Christ, look at that sky. | 天啊 看那天空 |
[1:06:06] | I get some great skies in the desert… | 我在沙漠上见过很壮观的 |
[1:06:09] | but nothing like these mountain sunsets. | 但是没有什么能比得上这些山上的日落 |
[1:06:16] | Take a look… before it’s gone. | 看一眼吧 在它降落之前 |
[1:06:55] | Chels. | 切尔斯 |
[1:06:57] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[1:06:58] | I’m about three hours out of town. | 我在出城大约三个小时的地方 |
[1:06:59] | Is he with you? | 他和你在一起吗 |
[1:07:01] | Yeah, we’re out. | 是的 我们一起出去的 |
[1:07:02] | Thank god. | 感谢上帝 |
[1:07:03] | Have you been getting calls? | 你有接到电话吗 |
[1:07:04] | Yeah, but I’ve been ignoring them. | 有 但我一直没接 |
[1:07:06] | Good. Keep doing that. | 很好 继续这样做 |
[1:07:07] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:07:09] | Stacy’s people released… | 斯黛西的人 |
[1:07:10] | a statement to the media. | 对媒体放出了声明 |
[1:07:12] | They’re interested in doing a sit-down with you. | 他们有兴趣和你坐下来 |
[1:07:14] | Well, it’s too late. She had her chance. | 太晚了 她错过机会了 |
[1:07:16] | Exactly, a live reading would be crazy. | 没错 现场对话太疯狂了 |
[1:07:19] | A live reading, like on camera? | 现场对话 直播的那种吗 |
[1:07:21] | Does it matter? | 不重要了 |
[1:07:22] | Why would she do that? | 她为什么要那样做 |
[1:07:24] | I don’t know, somebody probably… | 我不知道 可能有人给了她一大笔钱 |
[1:07:26] | offered her big bucks, but you’re not doing it. | 反正你又不做了 |
[1:07:28] | So, I guess the decision’s been made then. | 所以是早就已经做好决定咯 |
[1:07:30] | There’s nothing to decide. | 没什么可决定的 |
[1:07:31] | Something like that’s never been done. | 这样的事情不可能做的 |
[1:07:33] | Which is a pretty compelling reason to consider it. | 正因如此才可以考虑去做一次 |
[1:07:35] | It hasn’t been done… | 不能做是因为 |
[1:07:37] | because it can’t be controlled. | 现场是不可控的 |
[1:07:38] | If you sink, I won’t be there to pull you out. | 如果你搞砸了 我不能帮你擦屁股 |
[1:07:40] | But if I don’t sink? | 要是我没有搞砸呢 |
[1:07:41] | No. | 不可能 |
[1:07:43] | It could be legendary. | 就会成为传奇 |
[1:07:44] | Michael, I’m begging you. | 迈克尔 我求你了 |
[1:07:46] | For the sake of everything we’ve built… | 为了我们已经建造的一切 |
[1:07:48] | please just keep driving. | 请继续开车 |
[1:07:50] | Stop being dramatic, we’re just talking. | 别那么入戏 我们只是说说而已 |
[1:07:52] | I-I gotta go. | 我挂了 |
[1:07:53] | Michael, please, don’t come back here! | 迈克尔 求你了 别回来 |
[1:08:03] | It’s gone. | 已经落山了 |
[1:08:05] | If Jim gave you one more chance, could he trust you? | 如果吉姆再给你一次机会 他会相信你吗 |
[1:08:20] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[1:08:22] | Phyllis… hi. | 菲莉斯 嗨 |
[1:08:24] | You know, all my rooms come with doors, right? | 你知道我所有的房间都有门 对吧 |
[1:08:28] | I take client confidentiality very seriously. | 我对客户的私密性非常上心 |
[1:08:31] | I’ve been waiting for you to stop by again. | 我一直在等你再来 |
[1:08:34] | It would be so nice to hear from Ken. | 如果能听到肯的消息就太好了 |
[1:08:37] | I thought of a few things I’d like to ask him. | 我想起来几件事要问他 |
[1:08:40] | Good, good, good. | 好 很好 |
[1:08:42] | When I have a moment, I promise I’ll come find you. | 我保证等我有空我一定来找你 |
[1:08:44] | You know, a couple of detectives came by earlier. | 对了 早些时候有几个警察过来了 |
[1:08:47] | They showed me a picture of you and… | 他们给我看了照片 是你和 |
[1:08:51] | And they wanted to know if I recognized him. | 他们想知道我认不认识他 |
[1:08:55] | What did you tell them? | 你跟他们说了什么 |
[1:08:57] | That I’d never seen him before in my life. | 我说我从来没有见过他 |
[1:08:59] | Okay, you did good, thank you. | 好 你做得很好 谢谢你 |
[1:09:02] | Of course, I don’t feel so hot lying to them like that. | 当然了 跟他们撒谎我觉得好紧张 |
[1:09:06] | You didn’t lie to them. | 你没有对他们说谎 |
[1:09:08] | You protected some information | 你保护了这些信息 |
[1:09:09] | to help a person in pain. | 是为了帮助一个正在痛苦中挣扎的人 |
[1:09:10] | There’s no crime in that. | 这没有罪 |
[1:09:12] | I know, but it’s got me all tied up in knots. | 我知道 但我很纠结 |
[1:09:17] | Although… | 尽管 |
[1:09:18] | What? | 什么 |
[1:09:20] | Talking with Ken always seemed to have a way… | 和肯谈话 |
[1:09:24] | of calming me down. | 总能使我放松下来 |
[1:09:28] | Well, then maybe we should see if Ken is available. | 好吧 或许我们应该看看肯有没有空 |
[1:10:15] | Stacy, we found this in your bedroom… | 斯黛西 我们在你的卧室里发现了这些 |
[1:10:18] | and I’d love for it in the background of your shot. | 当成拍摄背景应该会很适合 |
[1:10:21] | You’re fine with that, right? | 你可以接受吗 |
[1:10:23] | – Yeah… yeah, sure. – Great. | -是 是的 当然 -好极了 |
[1:10:27] | We’re counting down the hours… | 我们离今晚的”美国内幕”越来越近了 |
[1:10:29] | until tonight’s Inside America, when Stacy Bishop… | 斯黛西·毕肖普将会和 |
[1:10:32] | and Michael Vaughn meet for the live conversation… | 迈克尔·沃恩进行直播会面 |
[1:10:34] | we’ve all been waiting for. | 我们都在期待着这一刻 |
[1:10:36] | It’s being called Vaughn-demonium. | 据说这位沃恩大师法力无边 |
[1:10:38] | The usual sleepy town of Lone Valley, Nevada… | 内华达平静的孤谷镇小镇 |
[1:10:41] | is buzzing with anticipation over tonight’s live TV event. | 将会为今晚的电视直播而沸腾 |
[1:10:45] | Stacy Bishop and Michael Vaughn… | 斯黛西·毕肖普和迈克尔·沃恩 |
[1:10:46] | will be sitting down for their first ever… | 将会坐下来 |
[1:10:48] | face-to-face discussion… | 进行第一次面对面的谈话 |
[1:10:50] | on a special, live edition of Inside America. | 尽在这一期特别直播版的”美国内幕” |
[1:10:54] | People can’t wait to see… | 人们迫不及待地想看 |
[1:10:55] | Stacy reconnect with her father. | 斯黛西和她的父亲重新对话 |
[1:10:57] | There’s a lot of speculation and hope… | 有很多关于今晚会被揭露的内幕的 |
[1:11:00] | about what will be revealed tonight. | 推测和期待 |
[1:11:01] | You know, I have to tell you… | 说实话 我不得不告诉你 |
[1:11:03] | this Michael Vaughn, he comes out of basic obscurity… | 这位迈克尔·沃恩本是一位无名小卒 |
[1:11:05] | and all of a sudden all the lights are on this gentleman. | 突然受到了所有人的关注 |
[1:11:07] | What’s your take on what’s gonna happen? | 你对今晚即将发生的事怎么想 |
[1:11:09] | We’re all anticipating that… | 我们都会见证迈克尔·沃恩 |
[1:11:11] | Michael Vaughn and Stacy Bishop will have a sit-down… | 和斯黛西·毕肖普的这一场面对面的谈话 |
[1:11:14] | and hopefully it will give Stacy… | 希望它能够给斯黛西 |
[1:11:16] | Social media reaction… | 社交媒体的反应 |
[1:11:17] | has been overwhelming. | 将会是压倒性的 |
[1:11:23] | Obviously the big question… | 显然这个大问题 |
[1:11:25] | that still remains is… | 仍然存在 |
[1:11:26] | who was responsible for her father’s death. | 究竟谁会为她父亲的死负责 |
[1:11:32] | Mr. Vaughn, I’m Ron Cassidy… | 沃恩先生 我是罗恩·卡西迪 |
[1:11:34] | I’ll be producing your segment tonight. | 我正在监制你今晚的拍摄 |
[1:11:35] | – Great. – Come on in, get you set up. | -好极了 -进来说 给你准备 |
[1:11:59] | All right, everyone, we’re live in ten seconds, all right. | 好了各位 我们将在十秒内直播 |
[1:12:06] | And five, four, three… | 五 四 三 |
[1:12:13] | Hello and welcome to this… | 大家好 欢迎回到 |
[1:12:15] | very special edition of Inside America. | “美国内幕”特别版 |
[1:12:16] | I’m Pauline Williams. | 我是宝琳·威廉姆斯 |
[1:12:18] | We’re coming to you live from Lone Valley, Nevada… | 我们来到内华达的孤谷镇为你直播 |
[1:12:21] | and the home of Stacy Bishop. | 这里是斯黛西·毕肖普的家 |
[1:12:23] | I know that this has been a very emotional week for you… | 我知道你这周的情绪一直都是起起伏伏的 |
[1:12:27] | so thank you for inviting us here tonight. | 所以非常感谢今晚你能来 |
[1:12:30] | We’re also joined by Michael Vaughn, the psychic medium… | 我们也邀请了通灵师迈克尔·沃恩 |
[1:12:33] | who helped police uncover the remains… | 他在斯黛西失踪的父亲吉姆·毕肖普案上 |
[1:12:35] | of Stacy’s missing father, Jim Bishop. | 帮助警方揭露了很多隐藏的真相 |
[1:12:38] | Thank you, Pauline. | 谢谢你 宝琳 |
[1:12:39] | I’ll start with a very obvious question… | 我想用一个显而易见的问题开场 |
[1:12:42] | is Jim here with Stacy right now? | 吉姆现在和斯黛西在一起吗 |
[1:12:46] | A better question might be when is he not with her? | 也许更好的问题是他什么时候不和她在一起呢 |
[1:12:49] | I’m asked all the time whether people’s loved ones… | 我总是被问到人们爱的人是否 |
[1:12:52] | are physically present, and I always say… | 是物理意义上的在场 而且我总是会说 |
[1:12:55] | that it’s like a sunset, you know? | 那就像日落 你明白吗 |
[1:12:57] | Try to remember the most beautiful sunset you ever saw. | 试着记住你曾经见过的最美的日落 |
[1:13:00] | Hey, man, you gotta see this. | 嘿 伙计 来看这个 |
[1:13:02] | Except that it was gone. | 除非它已经消失了 |
[1:13:04] | It’s from the old gas station footage. | 有个证据是老加油站的监控片段 |
[1:13:07] | We couldn’t I.D. this guy back in ’96. | 我们在96年没能找到这个男人 |
[1:13:09] | He stops in about three hours before Bishop | 大概在毕肖普在录像带中消失的三小时前 |
[1:13:11] | disappears from the tape, right? | 他停下来加油了 对吗 |
[1:13:14] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[1:13:17] | Hm? That’s our guy. | 那就是我们要找的人 |
[1:13:21] | That’s our guy! | 那就是我们要的人 |
[1:13:23] | Let’s go get him. | 走 去找他 |
[1:13:25] | Your father’s body, that | 你爸爸的遗体已经消失了 |
[1:13:27] | disposable shell, that is gone. | 那只不过是个一次性外壳 |
[1:13:29] | But his spirit, your actual father… | 但是他的精神 你真正的父亲 |
[1:13:33] | that’s always with you. | 永远和你在一起 |
[1:13:36] | He’s… he’s actually showing me something. | 他 他确实在给我看一些东西 |
[1:13:39] | I’m seeing a time that you got hurt… | 我看见有一次你受了伤 |
[1:13:42] | maybe you broke a bone, ten, eleven years old? | 可能你骨折了 大概是十岁十一岁吗 |
[1:13:46] | I broke my ankle at a softball game when I was eleven. | 我十一岁在一次垒球比赛中踝关节受伤了 |
[1:13:49] | That’s right, and do you remember… | 那就对了 而且你还记得 |
[1:13:52] | lying there on that field with tears streaming down your face? | 你躺在那片操场上 脸上全是泪水吗 |
[1:13:55] | Yes, yeah. | 是的 我记得 |
[1:13:57] | So does your dad… | 你父亲也记得 |
[1:13:58] | because he was right there holding you the entire time. | 因为他一直在那抱着你整个过程 |
[1:14:01] | Jim just showed you that? | 吉姆刚刚给你看了那个吗 |
[1:14:03] | Yes, he did. | 是的 |
[1:14:05] | Wow, that is powerful stuff. | 哇 那是相当有力的证据 |
[1:14:09] | Stacy, is there anything you’d like to say to your father? | 斯黛西 你有什么想对你爸爸说的话吗 |
[1:14:12] | Maybe some questions that you want to ask? | 或者你有什么问题想问吗 |
[1:14:14] | Um, there’s… there’s so much. | 有 有很多 |
[1:14:19] | Um… Michael, I’m actually… | 迈克尔 我实在 |
[1:14:23] | I’m wondering if he’s shown you someone… | 我在想他有没有给你看什么人 |
[1:14:26] | um, a woman named Miss Angeline. | 一个叫安琪琳的女人 |
[1:14:29] | Miss Angeline? | 安琪琳女士吗 |
[1:14:31] | Deny, Michael. | 否认 迈克尔 |
[1:14:33] | Yes, uh, I am getting a response to that name. | 好的 我收到了这个名字的回复 |
[1:14:37] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:14:39] | I’m seeing that she had quite an impact on you. | 我看到她对你造成了很深的影响 |
[1:14:41] | She did, yeah. | 她确实是的 |
[1:14:43] | What else are you seeing about this Miss Angeline? | 你还看到别的关于安琪琳女士的吗 |
[1:14:44] | Well, there’s a lot of powerful, positive energy around her. | 有很多力量和正能量在她身边 |
[1:14:48] | I feel like she may have been a teacher… | 我想她可能是个老师 |
[1:14:51] | or someone in a teacher-type position… | 或在教师职位的那类人 |
[1:14:53] | a caretaker of some kind. | 一定程度上可以说是保姆 |
[1:14:56] | Maybe not in a literal sense… | 可能不是字面上的意思 |
[1:14:58] | but that’s the way that Jim viewed her role in your life. | 但是这是吉姆在你的生活中看待她的方式 |
[1:15:01] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:15:02] | Stacy, who is Miss Angeline? | 斯黛西 谁是安琪琳女士 |
[1:15:06] | A couple months after my dad went missing… | 在我爸爸失踪后的几个月 |
[1:15:10] | I did a talk show… | 我参加了一个谈话节目 |
[1:15:11] | the ‘very special episode’ like this one… | 就像这样的一个”特别节目” |
[1:15:15] | and they brought in a psychic, Miss Angeline. | 他们带来了一个通灵者 叫安琪琳女士 |
[1:15:18] | And she sat right where you’re sitting, Michael… | 她就坐在你现在坐的位置上 迈克尔 |
[1:15:22] | and she smiled at me and she told me that my dad… | 她笑着看着我 对我说 |
[1:15:27] | was gonna come back before I turned 13… | 我爸爸将会在我长到13岁的时候回来 |
[1:15:29] | and I was… I was ecstatic. | 我当时 真的特别高兴 |
[1:15:34] | I mean, I would run home from school every day just hoping… | 我每天从学校跑回家 只是希望 |
[1:15:39] | that, that would be the day that, you know… | 我能尽快到13岁那天 |
[1:15:42] | he would… he would finally show up. | 他就会 他就真的会出现了 |
[1:15:45] | And… the night that I turned 13… | 那天晚上我终于13岁了 |
[1:15:51] | I sat on the front step… | 我坐在前门的台阶上 |
[1:15:54] | of my house and I had this little flashlight… | 我灵光一现 |
[1:15:58] | that I just shined up and down the street, just waiting… | 于是我点亮了整个街道 等待着 |
[1:16:01] | just waiting to see him… and then midnight hit… | 等着见到他 但是午夜到了 |
[1:16:07] | and my grandmother had to wrestle me into the house… | 我的奶奶费了好大的力把我拉进了屋子 |
[1:16:15] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[1:16:17] | I just… I fell apart, you know, it was like… | 我 觉得心都碎了 你明白吗 |
[1:16:21] | my dad went missing all over again. | 感觉我的爸爸好像又一次失踪了 |
[1:16:25] | So, it’s strange to me that you would see… | 所以 这真的对我来说很奇怪 |
[1:16:29] | all this positive energy around her. | 你在她身边看见那么多正能量 |
[1:16:35] | I agree, um, but I can say that we don’t always know… | 我同意 但是我得解释一下 |
[1:16:40] | the reasons for everything. | 我们没法搞清所有事情 |
[1:16:42] | So, maybe your father feels there was a lesson… | 所以 大概是你爸爸想要你 |
[1:16:46] | to be learned in this. | 在这段经历中学着成长 |
[1:16:49] | I tried killing myself three weeks later. | 三周后我曾想过要自杀 |
[1:17:00] | Stacy, may I take your hand? | 斯黛西 我可以握你的手吗 |
[1:17:05] | I’d rather you didn’t. | 你最好不要 |
[1:17:07] | It often helps to improve the psychic connection. | 这能够帮到通灵连接的过程 |
[1:17:09] | I’d rather you didn’t. | 还是不要了 |
[1:17:14] | Okay. | 那好吧 |
[1:17:16] | Um, I obviously can’t speak for this Miss Angeline… | 我显然不好为这位安琪琳女士说话 |
[1:17:21] | but it’s possible that she wasn’t fully in tune… | 不过确实有可能有些时候 |
[1:17:24] | with your father’s spirit. | 她和你父亲的精神连接不是很稳定 |
[1:17:26] | Or maybe she had no psychic powers… | 又或者她没有通灵的能力 |
[1:17:28] | and was lying to take advantage of my story. | 只是为了利用我的故事而说谎 |
[1:17:31] | It would be heartbreaking… | 那真是太令人心痛了 |
[1:17:33] | if that were the case. | 如果真是这样的话 |
[1:17:35] | Have you been lying… | 你会为了利用我的故事 |
[1:17:36] | to take advantage of my story? | 而说谎吗 |
[1:17:38] | Unlike Miss Angeline, | 我与安琪琳女士不同 |
[1:17:38] | I have a legitimate connection… | 我和你父亲连接是真的 |
[1:17:40] | to your father and it’s important to him… | 而且这种连接对他很重要 |
[1:17:42] | that you trust that. | 你绝对可以相信这个 |
[1:17:43] | Stacy, you do believe that Mr. Vaughn… | 斯黛西 你相信沃恩先生 |
[1:17:46] | was led to your father’s remains, right? | 会找到你爸爸的残骸吗 |
[1:17:49] | Yeah… but not by my dad. | 是的 不过不是通过我爸爸 |
[1:17:53] | Then by whom? | 那是通过谁 |
[1:17:54] | Maybe by the man who put him there. | 大概是因为那个让他出现在这里的人吧 |
[1:17:57] | That’s obviously impossible… | 那显然不可能啊 |
[1:17:58] | as I’ve said, that man… | 正如我所说 那个男人 |
[1:18:00] | Is no longer alive. Yeah, I know. | 已经不在了 是的 我知道 |
[1:18:01] | Of course, you also said that my dad died… | 不过你也说我的爸爸 |
[1:18:03] | from a painless blow to the head. | 是被打中头部而痛苦地死去 |
[1:18:05] | You’re asserting that Mr. Vaughn got his information… | 你认为沃恩先生是从别的地方 |
[1:18:08] | – from another source? – May I say something? | -得到信息的吗 -我能说话吗 |
[1:18:10] | I’m asserting that Mr. Vaughn is not psychic. | 我认为沃恩先生不是一个灵媒 |
[1:18:14] | Which means, yes, he got his information from another source. | 也就是说 他的确从别的途径得到信息 |
[1:18:18] | Pauline, I see this a lot. | 宝琳 我见过太多这样的事了 |
[1:18:21] | Many people are so entrenched in their grief… | 许多人沉浸在他们的悲伤里无法自拔 |
[1:18:24] | that they will push back when I offer any ray of hope. | 以至于拒绝我提供的任何一丝希望 |
[1:18:27] | It’s an understandable emotional defense. | 这种感情防御可以理解 |
[1:18:30] | I didn’t break my ankle. | 我没有扭伤过脚踝 |
[1:18:34] | I’ve never broken a bone. | 我也从没有骨折过 |
[1:18:38] | Many times when I’m shown an injury… | 很多次我看到伤痛可能代表 |
[1:18:40] | it can represent an emotional or psychological trauma. | 情绪上的或者心理上的创伤 |
[1:18:44] | You’re a thief, Michael… | 你是个小偷 迈克尔 |
[1:18:46] | you and Miss Angeline. | 你和安琪琳女士都是 |
[1:18:48] | Grieving people come to you and you steal their loved ones. | 悲伤的人们找到你你却偷走了他们爱的人 |
[1:18:54] | I help people. | 我在帮助人们 |
[1:18:56] | And then you sell their loved ones back to them. | 然后你把他们爱的人卖给他们 |
[1:18:59] | But you’ve changed them, your lies have twisted them… | 但是你改变了他们 你的谎言把他们 |
[1:19:03] | into something else, something deformed, well, not this time. | 变得扭曲畸形 这次我不会上当了 |
[1:19:07] | You don’t get my dad. | 你根本没有联系到我的爸爸 |
[1:19:14] | Well, I am sorry that this sit-down… | 好吧 我很抱歉这场座谈会 |
[1:19:18] | isn’t providing the kind of closure… | 没有提供我们都希望的 |
[1:19:20] | that we all hoped it would. | 那种收场 |
[1:19:22] | Is there anything that Mr. Vaughn could say or do… | 沃恩先生现在还有什么可以说的 |
[1:19:26] | to bring you comfort at this time? | 或者做的能够给你带来安慰的吗 |
[1:19:30] | My dad was murdered and he’s not coming back. | 我的爸爸是被谋杀的 并且不会回来 |
[1:19:35] | So, no. | 所以 没有 |
[1:19:42] | On that sobering thought, we’ll send it back… | 是非常清醒的思考了 让我们回到 |
[1:19:45] | to our studio in New York. | 我们在纽约的工作室 |
[1:19:47] | Thank you, Stacy. | 谢谢你 斯黛西 |
[1:19:48] | Thank you, Michael. | 谢谢你 迈克尔 |
[1:19:50] | And thank you for tuning in to this fascinating discussion. | 谢谢电视机前的你观看这档节目 |
[1:19:53] | From Lone Valley, Nevada, | 这里是内华达的孤谷镇 |
[1:19:55] | I’m Pauline Williams, goodnight. | 我是宝琳·威廉姆斯 晚安 |
[1:20:00] | And we’re clear. | 我们结束了 |
[1:20:05] | Get out of my house. | 滚出我家 |
[1:20:21] | How do you respond to Ms. Bishop’s accusations, Michael? | 迈克尔 你怎么看毕肖普女士对你的谴责 |
[1:21:01] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[1:21:02] | I need you to come get me. | 我需要你来接我 |
[1:21:03] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[1:21:04] | Chelsea, goddamn it, I’m sorry, okay? | 切尔西 我错了 行吧 |
[1:21:06] | You were right! I need your help! | 你是对的 我需要你的帮助 |
[1:21:11] | Is he with you? | 他在你旁边吧 |
[1:21:16] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:21:24] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[1:21:25] | Oh, fuck… | 操 |
[1:21:28] | Nathan, what are you doing, buddy? | 内森 哥们你在干嘛 |
[1:21:29] | That didn’t go the way that you promised. | 这跟你答应我的不一样啊 |
[1:21:32] | To be fair, I didn’t make any promises. | 说实话 我什么都没答应你 |
[1:21:34] | Nothing has gone the way that you promised. | 所有事情都跟你答应我的不一样 |
[1:21:37] | And I think we should talk it through, okay? | 我们应该好好谈谈 |
[1:21:39] | This lady, how important is she to you? | 这个女的 她对你有多重要 |
[1:21:42] | Nathan, this is not about her, okay? | 内森 这不关她的事 好吗 |
[1:21:44] | This is about you and me. | 这是我们两之间的事 |
[1:21:47] | All right, listen, I’m gonna come to you, okay? | 听好了 我一会来找你 好吗 |
[1:21:49] | But you have to promise not to hurt her. | 但是你得先答应不能伤害她 |
[1:21:52] | Nathan! Shit. | 内森 操 |
[1:22:30] | C’mon, c’mon. | 接啊 接啊 |
[1:22:33] | Nathan, I’m outside. | 内森 我在外面了 |
[1:22:36] | Okay, I need to know that she’s okay. | 我得知道她没事 |
[1:22:48] | Okay, we… we can’t stay here, there are police looking… | 我们不能待在这 有警察在找我们 |
[1:22:50] | for both of us, so take Chelsea’s car and follow me. | 开切尔西的车跟着我 |
[1:22:59] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:23:03] | Excuse me, you can’t park here! | 喂 这里不给停车 |
[1:23:07] | Michael, what are you doing in here? | 迈克尔 你在这干嘛呢 |
[1:23:09] | It’s a long a story. | 说来话长 |
[1:23:10] | I saw you on the show earlier. | 我刚刚在节目里看到你了 |
[1:23:12] | I started wondering if you’ve been completely honest with me. | 我在想你是不是也对我说了谎 |
[1:23:15] | Can you go the fuck back to bed, please? | 请你他妈的回到床上去 好吗 |
[1:23:18] | I gave you good news. | 我告诉了你好消息 |
[1:23:19] | You got to feel closer to your husband. | 你觉得你丈夫回到了你身边 |
[1:23:21] | Can you be happy with that and go back to bed, please? | 能不能就开开心心回去睡觉了 求你 |
[1:23:30] | C’mon, c’mon, c’mon… | 快 快 快 |
[1:24:18] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:24:20] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[1:24:21] | Dad? | 爸 |
[1:24:23] | Mom and I just watched you on the TV. | 我和妈妈刚刚在电视上看到你了 |
[1:24:27] | In the million times I imagined hearing you say that… | 我想象过许多你说这话的场景 |
[1:24:29] | this was not the scenario I had in mind. | 但没想到是这样 |
[1:24:34] | Listen, I can’t really handle… | 听着 我现在可能没空 |
[1:24:35] | a sermon right now. | 听你的布道 |
[1:24:37] | We’re calling to see if there’s anything we could do. | 我们打给你是想看看有没有什么能帮你的 |
[1:24:45] | I’m not sure what’s gonna happen right now… | 我不太确定会发生什么 |
[1:24:49] | but I may need to crawl into a hole for a while… | 但是我可能得找个地方躲一段时间 |
[1:24:53] | so maybe I could come stay with you and Mom for a bit? | 我能到你跟妈妈那躲一会吗 |
[1:24:57] | That’d be fine. | 可以 |
[1:25:00] | Whatever you need, Mike. | 你需要什么都可以 |
[1:25:02] | Okay, I, uh… I gotta go. | 好 我得挂了 |
[1:25:05] | Mom and I are praying for you. | 妈妈跟我在为你祈祷 |
[1:25:09] | I know that’s not something you believe in… | 我知道你不相信这些 |
[1:25:13] | but it’s a thing you say to… make people feel better. | 但是这样可以让别人感觉好点 |
[1:25:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:25:24] | Okay. | 没事 |
[1:25:39] | He may come see us, stay with us for a little while. | 他可能要来找我们 一起住一段时间 |
[1:26:04] | He lied about all of it, didn’t he? | 他从头到尾都在说谎 是不是 |
[1:26:13] | Didn’t he? | 是不是 |
[1:26:17] | Michael tells people what they’re desperate to hear. | 迈克尔只跟别人说了他们急切想听到的 |
[1:26:24] | And then they do the lying to themselves. | 然后他们后面自己跟自己撒谎 |
[1:26:30] | It’s Chelsea, right? | 是叫切尔西吧 |
[1:26:34] | Uh-huh. | 嗯 |
[1:26:36] | I killed a man up here, Chelsea. | 切尔西 我在那杀了个人 |
[1:26:39] | ‘Course, he was supposed to already been dead. | 当然 他当时其实应该已经死了的 |
[1:26:45] | It was the luckiest break of my life, he was still alive. | 当时是我人生最幸运的转折 他还活着 |
[1:26:53] | I could have just let him walk, driven away. | 我本来可以让他开车逃走掉 |
[1:27:03] | We could have both been living our lives right now. | 现在我们可能都愉快的活着 |
[1:27:27] | Keys. | 钥匙 |
[1:27:31] | I’m sorry if I scared you. | 抱歉让你害怕了 |
[1:27:39] | – Michael. – Let… let me talk, Nathan. | -迈克尔 -让我说 内森 |
[1:27:42] | All right, there’s… there’s been a lot… | 好吧 今天 今天晚上 |
[1:27:43] | of crazy accusations tossed around tonight. | 有许多疯言疯语在流传 |
[1:27:46] | All right, there’s a lot of confusion, a lot of anger. | 有许多困惑 愤怒的情绪 |
[1:27:49] | But before you do anything, Jim wants you to hear him out. | 但是在你做傻事之前 吉姆有话对你说 |
[1:27:53] | It’s time to be done with the lying. | 收手吧 别再说谎了 |
[1:27:54] | Jim needs to explain, so that you understand clearly… | 吉姆要解释一下 让你能明白 |
[1:27:56] | I need you to stop talking. | 你给我闭嘴 |
[1:28:00] | Fine. Chelsea, lock the doors! | 好吧 切尔西 把车门锁上 |
[1:28:07] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[1:28:09] | Bullshit, then what’s that for? | 放屁 那你拿着那个干嘛 |
[1:28:23] | So what happens now? | 那接下来呢 |
[1:28:26] | I walk away, like I wish to Christ… | 我自己走开 就像我向天许愿 |
[1:28:29] | I’d done that night with Jim. | 那天晚上我应该这样对吉姆 |
[1:28:31] | Well, that’s good, Nathan, that, uh… that shows… | 那很好啊 内森 这表示 |
[1:28:37] | That shows real growth, I’m proud of you. | 你已经成长了 我为你骄傲 |
[1:28:42] | I’m trying. | 我在努力 |
[1:28:44] | I told you… this was a beautiful thing, right? | 我告诉过你 这感觉很好 不是吗 |
[1:28:50] | So let’s go, let’s get you home. | 那我们走吧 把你送回家 |
[1:28:54] | You go on ahead. | 你先走吧 |
[1:28:56] | You can’t stay here, they’re looking for you. | 你不能待在这 警察都在找你 |
[1:28:58] | That’s what they’re supposed to do, that’s… that’s their job. | 那是他们应该做的 这是他们的职责 |
[1:29:01] | What are you doing? I’m trying to help you. | 你在干嘛 我在想办法帮你呢 |
[1:29:04] | You’ve already helped me, you had me convinced that I was… | 你已经帮助过我了 你已经让我相信 |
[1:29:08] | a… a good person for a little while. | 我是个好人 尽管只是一小会 |
[1:29:13] | I really liked the way that felt. | 那种感觉我真的很喜欢 |
[1:29:16] | But you are a good person. | 但是你就是一个好人啊 |
[1:29:18] | Like I said, we’re done with the lying, all of it. | 我说过 是时候不再说谎了 每一句 |
[1:29:24] | You’re not turning yourself in… | 你不能去自首 |
[1:29:26] | we talked about why that’s a bad idea. | 我跟你说过为什么 |
[1:29:30] | I thought about it, I think you’re gonna be all right. | 我考虑过了 你应该没什么事 |
[1:29:37] | You did what you did, because you were helping people. | 毕竟你出发点是去帮助别人 |
[1:29:42] | I really think they’re gonna take that into consideration. | 我觉得你应该再仔细想想 |
[1:29:45] | That’s not how it works, Nathan. | 不是你说啥就是啥的 内森 |
[1:29:47] | I need to borrow your car. | 我得借下你的车 |
[1:29:50] | Hold on, wait! Just wait, Nathan… | 等等 等等 内森 |
[1:29:53] | Nathan, there are other moves to make here, okay? | 内森 还有其他选择的 好吗 |
[1:29:55] | I have book deals, I have TV deals. | 我有卖书的生意 电视生意 |
[1:29:57] | I can make you very comfortable! | 我能养活你 |
[1:29:59] | That’s really generous of you to offer. | 谢谢你的好意 |
[1:30:01] | I can’t let you do this to me, Nathan! | 我不能让你对我这么做 内森 |
[1:30:04] | Step aside. | 让开 |
[1:30:06] | Not if you’re going to the police! | 你去找警察的话我就不让 |
[1:30:10] | It doesn’t work out. | 这样没用的 |
[1:30:13] | It does for me. | 对我有用 |
[1:30:17] | Nathan! | 内森 |
[1:30:21] | That was a warning! | 那是个警告 |
[1:30:22] | Okay, I didn’t want to have to do that, but you forced me. | 我本来不想这样 是你逼我的 |
[1:30:25] | So just… let’s talk about a solution… | 来让我们找一个 |
[1:30:27] | that could work for everyone, okay? | 对所有人都有用的方法 好吗 |
[1:30:30] | Stop! Nathan! Let it go! | 停下 内森 松手 |
[1:30:35] | Don’t! Stop! | 不 住手 |
[1:30:38] | No! Stop! Stop! | 不 住手 住手 |
[1:30:42] | Oh, my god! | 我的天呐 |
[1:30:47] | I warned him. You heard me! | 我警告过他了 你听见了吧 |
[1:30:50] | We’re okay, it’s not a problem. | 我们没事的 没有问题 |
[1:30:52] | We are okay, all right? It’s not a problem. | 我们没事的 好吗 没有问题 |
[1:30:54] | I’m gonna take care of it. | 我来处理尸体 |
[1:31:34] | It’s all taken care of, we’re good. | 处理完了 没事了 |
[1:31:40] | It had to happen. | 没得选 |
[1:31:42] | You heard him, he was gonna ruin everything. | 你听到了 他会破坏我们所有计划 |
[1:31:45] | And honestly, he deserved it. What he did to Jim? | 而且是他罪有应得 吉姆怎么死的 |
[1:31:50] | He’s a fucking monster. | 他就是个变态 |
[1:31:55] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[1:31:59] | What are you thinking? | 在想什么呢 |
[1:32:05] | I’m thinking you were right. | 我在想你是对的 |
[1:32:09] | I do deserve better than eating alone in hotel bars every night. | 天天在酒店吧台一个人吃饭确实太惨了 |
[1:32:14] | And now you don’t have to. | 你现在不用了 |
[1:32:16] | Because of those book and TV deals? | 怎么 因为那些书和电视生意嘛 |
[1:32:19] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[1:32:21] | And I know, the Stacy reading tonight wasn’t ideal… | 我知道 今天跟斯黛西不是很顺利 |
[1:32:27] | but trust me, people are gonna forget about that in a month. | 但相信我 人们一个月之内就会忘了这事 |
[1:32:32] | There’s still gonna be plenty of heat around Michael Vaughn. | 迈克尔·沃恩这个名字还会很有热度的 |
[1:32:37] | So what’s your big plan? | 所以你有什么大计划吗 |
[1:32:40] | The plan is whatever you say it is. | 计划就是你说啥就是啥 |
[1:32:42] | You’re the boss. | 你是老大 |
[1:32:44] | I don’t make any moves without your blessing. | 在你点头之前我什么都不做 |
[1:32:47] | The last time you promised that… | 上一次你这么说的时候 |
[1:32:49] | I ended up with a knife to my throat. | 换来的是抵在我喉咙上的尖刀 |
[1:32:53] | I am gonna regret that for the rest of my life. | 我余生都会为此而后悔的 |
[1:32:57] | But think about this… | 但你要这么想 |
[1:33:00] | you’ve got something now that can sink me for good. | 你手里有我的大把柄 |
[1:33:04] | You own me, Chels, you call the shots. | 我是你的人了 切尔斯 你是老大了 |
[1:33:16] | You have to deal with that first. | 你得先把那个处理了 |
[1:33:20] | Right, uh, look, I’ll dump it somewhere on the edge of town. | 好 我去把它丢在个穷乡僻壤的地方 |
[1:33:25] | Then you can pick me up and we’ll get out of here. | 然后你来接我 我们就撤了 |
[1:33:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:33:35] | Get out. | 下去吧 |
[1:33:44] | Chelsea and Michael… it’s the way it’s supposed to be. | 切尔西和迈克尔 最佳拍档 |
[1:34:07] | Police! | 警察 |
[1:34:12] | Chelsea! You told them? | 切尔西 你报警了吗 |
[1:34:17] | What am I gonna do? What’s gonna happen to me? | 我该怎么办 我会有什么下场 |
[1:34:20] | You’re Michael Vaughn. You’ll think of something. | 你是迈克尔·沃恩 你会有办法的 |
[1:34:46] | Oh, my god! Oh, my god! | 天呐 天呐 |
[1:34:48] | Oh, god, thank god you’re here! Michael killed that guy! | 你们终于来了 迈克尔把那家伙杀了 |
[1:34:50] | I’ll stay with her! Go after him, Danny! | 我来安抚她 丹尼 赶紧去追 |
[1:34:51] | I thought he was gonna kill me, too! | 我以为他也要把我杀了 |
[1:34:53] | – Did he hurt you? – No, no, I’m okay. | -他伤到你了吗 -没有 我没事 |
[1:34:55] | All right, I want to know as soon as you hear anything! | 好 一有情况立刻报给我 |
[1:35:02] | – You got him? – I see him, he’s right there! | -找到了吗 -看到他了 就在那 |
[1:35:07] | Right there! Right over there! | 在那 就在那 |
[1:35:23] | Uh, remind me… what’s your card again? | 告诉我 你的牌是什么 |
[1:35:26] | Three of Clubs. | 梅花三 |
[1:35:33] | Yo, how do you do that? | 嘿 你怎么做到的 |
[1:35:35] | I’m serious, bro, show me how you do that. | 我认真的 哥们 给我看你怎么做的 |
[1:35:38] | – I’d love to, but I can’t. – Quit bullshittin’ me, bro. | -可以但没必要 -你他妈逗谁呢 |
[1:35:42] | Teach me the fuckin’ trick! | 快他妈教我 |
[1:35:44] | Well, I can’t teach you how to have magic, it’s a gift. | 我不能教你们如何做魔术 这是天赋 |
[1:35:47] | It’s the thing that makes me special. | 这也是让我特别的地方 |
[1:35:48] | Special? You feelin’ special? | 特别 你觉得你很特别是吧 |
[1:35:50] | If you’re so fucking special… | 你这么特别 |
[1:35:52] | why don’t you magic your ass out of this fuckin’ place? | 你他妈怎么不变魔术变到外面去 |
[1:35:54] | Fuck boy. | 傻逼 |
[1:36:06] | Honestly, it was a nightmare. | 说实话 就像噩梦一样 |
[1:36:11] | The outpouring of support I received from people… | 但是我从人们身上吸收了好多正能量 |
[1:36:15] | was incredible, and that really helped the healing process. | 那些正能量让我痊愈得飞快 |
[1:36:22] | Hey, can you turn that back? | 嘿 你能把台切回去吗 |
[1:36:23] | Fuck you. | 滚蛋 |
[1:36:25] | Could you… can you turn it back for one minute, please? | 可不可以请你切回去一分钟 求你了 |
[1:36:30] | I’m a kind of a professional skeptic, so just… | 我是个怀疑论者 所以你跟他的 |
[1:36:32] | after all of those years, you had no idea, not a clue… | 这么多年 你一点点都不知道 |
[1:36:38] | that Michael Vaughn was a fraud? | 迈克尔·沃恩是个骗子吗 |
[1:36:40] | I know it sounds crazy… | 听上去很疯狂吧 |
[1:36:42] | but I truly thought he could talk to the spirit world. | 但我真的以为他能跟灵魂世界说话 |
[1:36:47] | And if someone’s convinced you of that… | 有人能让你相信那个 |
[1:36:50] | they can convince you of a lot of things. | 就可以让你相信好多东西 |
[1:36:52] | But for all the pain Michael’s lies caused me… | 但是我从迈克尔的谎言中得到的痛苦 |
[1:36:56] | I have to believe it was all for a purpose. | 我都相信这都是注定的 |
[1:37:01] | Crazy or not, it is a fascinating story, I must say. | 不管是不是真的 这都是个精彩的故事 |
[1:37:06] | Now, folks, if you haven’t picked up her New York Times… | 观众们 如果你们还没有看过这本 |
[1:37:08] | best-selling book, you have to read this. | 纽约时报最佳畅销书 你得读读看 |
[1:37:12] | It is called “In League with the Devil: My Years Under… | 叫做《跟恶魔作伴 我被灵媒 |
[1:37:15] | “a Psychic’s Spell and How I Helped Uncover the Truth… | 蛊惑的生活和我如何找到吉姆·毕肖普 |
[1:37:18] | “of Jim Bishop’s Murder.” | 被谋杀的真相》 |
[1:37:20] | Chelsea Mills, everybody. | 这是切尔西·米尔斯 谢谢大家 |
[1:37:25] | Your minute’s up. | 你的时间到了 |