英文名称:A Cinderella Story
年代:2004
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:43] | Once upon a time | 很久很久以前 |
[00:44] | in a faraway kingdom | 在一个遥远的国家 |
[00:46] | lived a beautiful little girl | 住着一个美丽的小女孩 |
[00:47] | and her widowed father. | 和她失去妻子的父亲 |
[00:54] | It’s beautiful. | 这真漂亮 |
[00:56] | Okay. It wasn’t that long ago. | 好吧 这不算很久之前 |
[00:58] | And it wasn ‘t really a faraway kingdom. | 这里也不是遥远的国家 |
[01:01] | It was the San Fernando Valley. It looked faraway | 这里是圣法南度谷区 之所以看上去很遥远 |
[01:04] | because you barely see it through the smog. | 是因为你差不多是透过烟雾看的 |
[01:06] | But to me, growing up | 但是对于生于斯长于斯的我来说 |
[01:08] | the Valley was my kingdom. | 这个山谷就是我的王国 |
[01:15] | I was my dad’s best friend. | 就像我是爸爸最好的朋友一样 |
[01:18] | And he was mine. | 他也是我最好的朋友 |
[01:20] | Being raised by a man | 由一个男人抚养长大的 |
[01:23] | put me behind in the makeup and fashion departments. | 我与化妆品和时尚无缘 |
[01:25] | But I never felt like I missed out on anything. | 但是我从不感到失落 |
[01:29] | I was the luckiest girl in the world. | 我是这个世界上最幸运的女孩 |
[01:35] | My dad owned the coolest diner. | 爸爸有一家最棒的餐厅 |
[01:39] | I loved hanging out there. | 我在那里流连忘返 |
[01:45] | Diet was a four-letter word here | 在那里没有“节食”这两个字 |
[01:48] | and grease came at no additional charge. | 脂肪会不知不觉出现 |
[01:51] | A t HaI’s, everyone felt like family. | 在哈尔餐馆 每个人都感觉是在家一样 |
[01:54] | Oh, yeah, I have drinks. | 喔 我这里有些喝的 |
[02:01] | Happy birthday! | 生日快乐 |
[02:04] | Make a wish, princess. | 许个愿吧 小公主 |
[02:06] | What did I need a wish for | 我还要许什么愿 |
[02:08] | I had amazing friends and the coolest dad. | 我有一大帮有趣的朋友和最棒的父亲 |
[02:17] | But I guess my dad thought I needed one more thing, Fiona. | 我想爸爸认为我还缺了菲奥娜 |
[02:21] | I am so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[02:25] | You Iook beautiful, Fiona. | 你真漂亮 菲奥娜 |
[02:28] | Hey, Hal! | 嗨 哈尔 |
[02:32] | Along with my new stepmother came her twin daughters, Brianna and Gabriella. | 和我的继母一起出现的还有她两个双胞胎女儿布赖恩和加百里拉 |
[02:37] | My out-of-step-sisters. | 我异父异母的姐姐们 |
[02:40] | But as long as my dad was happy, so was I. We were going to be one big, happy family. | 不过只要爸爸觉得快乐 我也就快乐了 我们就要成为一个快乐的大家庭了 |
[02:46] | Cheese. | 茄子 |
[02:49] | One’ s enough. | 一张就够了 |
[02:50] | Unfortunately, this was no fairy tale. | 不幸的是 这个世界没有童话 |
[02:54] | ” He took her hand, and he kissed it. | 他拿起她的手 吻了一下 |
[02:57] | Then he swooped her up onto his horse. | 然后他抱她上了他的马 |
[03:00] | And the beautiful princess and the handsome prince rode off to his castle | 美丽的公主和英俊的王子一起回到了他的城堡 |
[03:06] | where they lived happily ever after.” | 从此他们过着幸福的生活 |
[03:12] | Do fairy tales come true, Dad? | 爸爸 童话会变成真的嘛 |
[03:15] | Well, no. But dreams come true. | 好吧 应该不会 不过梦想会成真的 |
[03:19] | -Do you have a dream? -Yeah. | -你有梦想嘛 -当然 |
[03:22] | My dream is that you’ll grow up and go to college | 我的梦想就是你渐渐长大 然后上大学 |
[03:25] | and then maybe someday you’ll build your own castle. | 然后有一天你会建造你自己的城堡 |
[03:29] | Where do princesses go to college? | 公主去哪里上大学呢 |
[03:33] | They go | 她们去 |
[03:36] | where the princes go. | 王子上的大学 |
[03:38] | They go to Princeton. | 他们去普林斯顿 |
[03:40] | But, sam, you know, fairy tales aren’t just about finding handsome princes. | 但是 萨姆 你要知道 童话并不只是寻找英俊的王子 |
[03:45] | They’re about fulfilling your dreams | 是要达成你的梦想 |
[03:48] | and about standing up for what you believe in. | 而且要坚持你的信念 |
[03:51] | As I always say, never Iet the fear of striking out– | 就像我一直说的 永远不要因为担心 |
[03:54] | -keep you from playing the game -Right. | -三振出局而退场 -没错 |
[03:58] | Just remember, if you Iook carefully, this book contains important things | 记住 只要你认真看 在这本书里你会发现所有 |
[04:02] | that you may need to know Iater in life. | 你需要知道的重要的东西 |
[04:16] | -Earthquake -My kingdom crumbled | -地震 -我的王国倒塌了 |
[04:19] | during the Northridge earthquake. | 在诺斯里奇地震后 |
[04:21] | Help! Help! | 救命救命 |
[04:23] | -Don’t go -I’ll be right back. | -不要走 -我马上就回来 |
[04:38] | I lost my best friend that day. | 那天我失去了我最好的朋友 |
[04:41] | From then on, the only fairy tales in my life | 从那时起 我生命中唯一一个童话 |
[04:43] | were the ones I read about in books. | 就只有我在书上读到的那个了 |
[04:52] | Since my father didn ‘t leave a will, my stepmother got everything. | 我爸爸没有留下遗嘱 所以我的继母得到了所有东西 |
[04:57] | The house, the diner, and to her dismay, me. | 房子、餐厅 还有她最不情愿得到的 我 |
[05:50] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[05:53] | Sammy. | 萨米 |
[05:57] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[06:00] | It’s breakfast time. | 早餐时间了 |
[06:02] | So bring me my breakfast. | 把我的早餐拿来 |
[06:09] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[06:14] | Careful, Iadies. Look for the eyes. One, two, three, bicycle. | 小心点 女士们 用眼睛看 一 二 三 踏起来 |
[06:20] | And feint. Magpie, magpie, magpie. FIap and flap and flap. Mary Lou Retton! | 一个假动作 喜鹊 喜鹊 喜鹊 击水 击水 击水 玛利·洛·瑞腾 |
[06:25] | Palm tree and palm tree. Lady Liberty. Lady Liberty. | 棕榈树 棕榈树 女性解放 女性解放 |
[06:29] | Around the harbor. Around the harbor. Circle Line tour. | 绕着港口 绕着港口 继续转 |
[06:32] | And hurricane. | 然后是飓风 |
[06:35] | Can you believe how extraordinarily gifted my girls are? | 你能相信我的姑娘们多么有天赋嘛 |
[06:39] | Absolutely unbelievable. Really. | 绝对令人难以置信 真的 |
[06:43] | -sam! -Find each other. Look in the eyes. | -萨姆 -确定你们的位置 用眼睛看 |
[06:45] | -I’m coming -One, two, three and four | -我来了 -一 二 三 四 |
[06:48] | and right, Ieft, up and down. | 然后右 左 上 下 |
[06:50] | Is this the Norwegian salmon I asked for? I need my omega-3s. | 这是不是我要的挪威三文鱼我需要欧米伽3脂肪酸 |
[06:54] | Only the best. | 这就是最好的 |
[06:59] | I can tell. | 我分的出 |
[07:01] | You know, it costs a fortune to fly that stuff in from Norwegia. | 你要知道从挪威空运过来可要不少钱 |
[07:05] | And push it, Iadies. Push it, Iadies. Push it, Iadies. | 往前推 女士们 推 女士们 推 女士们 |
[07:08] | Ready? Okay. | 真的嘛好吧 |
[07:14] | -Gross. Mom! -I have a spastic colon. | -真粗俗妈妈 -只不过是肠道抽筋罢了 |
[07:19] | Well, you have a spastic brain. | 好吧 那你的脑子肯定也抽筋了 |
[07:22] | -stop. stop hitting her. stop -You bit me. | -住手 不要打她 住手 -你打了我 |
[07:24] | What are you doing just standing there? Get to work. | 你站在那里干什么快去做事 |
[07:27] | I can’t go to work now. I’ve got a big test I have to study for. | 我现在不能去工作 我要为我的考试做准备 |
[07:31] | Listen, sam. People go to school to get smarter | 听着 萨姆 人们上学是为了更加聪明 |
[07:37] | so that they can get a job. | 这样他们能找到一个好工作 |
[07:40] | You already have a job. so it’s like skipping a step. | 你已经有工作了 已经是大大的飞越了 |
[07:44] | Come on, get going. | 快 去做事吧 |
[07:46] | And FIying Karamazov. | 飞越卡拉马佐夫 |
[07:57] | No, honey. Leave those on. | 不 亲爱的 让那个开着 |
[08:00] | The Iawn Iooks a little brown. | 草地看上去晒成褐色了 |
[08:02] | Fiona, we’re supposed to be conserving water. We’re in the middle of a drought. | 菲奥娜 我们应该省水的 现在正在干旱期 |
[08:07] | Droughts are for poor people. | 干旱只是对于那些穷人们来说的 |
[08:09] | Do you think J.Lo has a brown Iawn? | 你难道认为J.Lo会有一个褐色的草坪嘛 |
[08:13] | People who use extra water have extra class. | 只有上层阶级的人才可以额外的用水 |
[08:52] | You call that grade-A beef? Well, that cow must have cheated on his test. | 你说那个是上等牛肉嘛那头牛肯定在测试中弄虚作假了 |
[09:01] | Pickup. | 上菜 |
[09:09] | Bobby, enough with the salmon. | 博比 三文鱼已经够多了 |
[09:11] | You already made a salmon omelet, salmon soup and salmon pudding. Come on. | 你已经做了三文鱼煎蛋卷 三文鱼汤和三文鱼布丁 得啦 |
[09:15] | -Help me. Fiona wants to eat me -That’s nasty. | -救救我 菲奥娜要吃了我 -真恶心 |
[09:19] | -Bite me, Rhonda. Bite me -That’s nasty. | -咬我一口 朗达 咬我 -真恶心 |
[09:22] | -EIeanor, your order’s up -Coming. I got it. | -埃莉诺 你的单子好了 -来了 我拿到了 |
[09:27] | safe. | 安全 |
[09:28] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[09:30] | -Chuck, how you doing? -super. | -恰克 怎么样 -非常好 |
[09:32] | That’s good. so cheese omelet, extra bacon, crisp | 真不错 那么干酪煎蛋卷加培根 脆 |
[09:38] | -blueberry muffin and a Coke -Make it a Diet Coke. | -蓝莓松饼和一罐可乐 -健怡可乐 |
[09:41] | I’m trying to watch my weight. | 我不得不关注一下我的体重 |
[09:43] | It ain’t going nowhere. | 这样也没啥用 |
[09:46] | Pick up these salmon waffles. | 上三文鱼华夫了 |
[09:53] | -sam, why are you still here? -I’m almost done. | -萨姆 为什么你还在这 -我这就好了 |
[09:56] | -You’ll be Iate for school -I’ll get there. | -你会迟到的 -我会去的 |
[09:58] | -Fiona goes ballistic if I don’t finish -I don’t care. | -我没做完的话菲奥娜会发怒的 -我才不管呢 |
[10:01] | What I care about is your education. | 我在乎的是你的学习 |
[10:03] | she’s got you getting up at the crack of dawn. | 她已经让你每天起早摸黑了 |
[10:06] | -Your dad would want you at school -But– | -你父亲一定想让你去读书的 而不是在这里 -但是 |
[10:09] | No more “buts.” You just Ieave Fiona and her big butt to me. | 不要说“但是”了 菲奥娜和她的臭嘴让我来对付 |
[10:14] | -Thanks, Rhonda -Get. | -谢谢你 朗达 -快啊 |
[10:29] | hey, Iooking good, Mr.Farrell. | 嗨 看上去不错啊 法雷尔先生 |
[10:31] | A man’s best friend is his Mercedes, sam. | 男人最好的朋友就是他的奔驰汽车了 萨姆 |
[10:34] | I’ll remember that. | 我记得 |
[10:36] | Any–Anything is possible if you just believe. | 只 只要你相信 任何事情都是可能的 |
[10:39] | -Anything is possible if you just– -Audition today, son? | -要你相信 任何事情都是 -今天试演嘛 儿子 |
[10:43] | -Yeah, 5:00, all right? Tell Mom -knock them dead. | -是的 五点整 怎么样告诉妈妈 -给他们叩头吧 |
[10:50] | Dad. Now, do you see what I have to go to school in? No offense, sam. | 爸爸 你看到我现在要坐什么去上课嘛不要介意 萨姆 |
[10:55] | honestly, don’t you feel sorry for me? | 老实说 你是不是觉得很遗憾 |
[10:58] | No, I feel sorry about the three cars we got you that you totaled. | 不 我为我们给你的总共三部车感到可惜 |
[11:02] | Okay. All right. | 好 那好吧 |
[11:09] | -Carter, what are you wearing? -What–? | -卡特 你穿的是什么 -什么 |
[11:12] | This is my Snoop Dizzle Iook. | 这是我的Snoop Dizzle(乐队名)造型 |
[11:15] | I cannot drive you to school like that. | 我不能让你穿成这样载你去学校 |
[11:18] | sam, I am a Method actor, okay? This is part of my training. | 萨姆 我是一个体验派演员 不是嘛这是我训练的一部份 |
[11:23] | I know, I know, I know. But Iook at this. | 我知道 我知道 我知道 看看这些 |
[11:27] | All right. Take two. | 好吧 等我两分钟 |
[11:36] | Buenos dias, Fighting Frogs. | 您好 早安 (西班牙语)好战青蛙 |
[11:38] | here’s your daily drought reminder to conserve agua. | 这里是节约用水的每日干旱提醒 |
[11:41] | Cut your showers short. | 缩短你淋浴的时间 |
[11:43] | Brownie points go out to Mr.Rothman, who hasn’t had one in weeks. | 女童子军的品行积分给本周没有任何积分的诺曼斯先生 |
[11:47] | Remember, today’s your last chance to get tickets | 记住今天是最后一次你们拿到 |
[11:50] | to the big Halloween homecoming dance. | 万圣节化妆舞会入场券的机会 |
[11:53] | You too can dress up like someone you’re not, for a change. | 你们也可以有所变化 盛装打扮成其他人的模样 |
[11:57] | -I mean, I– -I pledge allegiance to the flag | -我的意思是 我 -我宣誓 |
[12:00] | of the United states of America, and to the republic | 为美利坚合众国的旗帜和它所代表的国家 |
[12:04] | for which it stands, one nation– | 效忠 这一国家 |
[12:07] | Primo parking spot dead ahead. | 一直向前停在那个地方 |
[12:09] | -Okay, there’s a spot. There’s a spot -sam, watch out. Watch out. | -哦 那有一个空位 一个空位 -萨姆 当心 当心 |
[12:14] | Okay. You snooze, you Iose! | 你们在打瞌睡嘛你们输了 |
[12:17] | Well, if it isn’t shelby Cummings and her Iadies in waiting. | 那就是谢尔比·康敏斯和她的跟班 |
[12:22] | -shelby wants me so bad -You’ve never even talked to her before. | -谢尔比非常需要我 -你以前还没有跟她说过话呢 |
[12:26] | Oh, I’ve talked to her. Okay? | 哦 我跟她说过 不可以嘛 |
[12:28] | In my mind. And Iet me tell you, in my mind, she wants me so bad. | 在我的幻想里 我告诉你 我幻想她很需要我 |
[12:35] | Carter, you could do so much better than shelby Cummings. Even in your mind. | 卡特 你能比谢尔比·康敏斯做的更好 即使是你的幻想 |
[12:39] | -There’s another spot -Got it. | -另外一个停车位 -这就去 |
[12:48] | Come on. | 嗨 |
[13:06] | Austin. | 奥斯汀 |
[13:08] | People like Shelby and Austin | 谢尔比和奥斯汀 |
[13:10] | are genetically programmed to find each other. | 在一起简直是遗传基因设定的 |
[13:13] | How can so much ego be in one relationship? | 那么自负的两个人怎么会在一起 |
[13:15] | -Imagine what they say about you -They don’t even know I exist. | -猜他们是怎么说你的 -他们根本不知道有我这个人 |
[13:21] | stalkerazzi at 3 o’clock. | 三点钟的拍拍垃圾 |
[13:24] | The white zone is for cool people only. No geeks. | 白区是给优秀的人准备的 而不是小丑 |
[13:29] | hey, diner girl, can I get a breakfast burrito to go? Thank you. | 嗨 女招待 我要一份墨西哥玉米卷带走 多谢 |
[13:34] | And you thought they didn’t know you exist. | 你还认为他们不知道你的存在 |
[13:37] | -That car’s as old as that hat -Right. | -那部车和那顶帽子一样旧 -没错 |
[13:40] | Move. Move. Move. | 离开 |
[13:43] | -Move. Move -Hi. | -离开 离开 -嗨 |
[13:46] | shelby. hey, sister-friend. | 谢尔比 嗨 好姐妹 |
[13:51] | Remind me why we tolerate them. | 提醒我为什么我要忍受她们 |
[13:53] | They gave you a Prada bag for your birthday. | 她们在你生日的时候送了你一只PRADA的皮包 |
[13:55] | Try ” Frada” bag. Totally fake. | 怎么不是“Frada” 真搞笑 |
[14:06] | Greetings. samantha, you Iook absolutely stunning today, as per usual. | 你好 萨曼撒 你今天看上去 很不错 像平时一样 |
[14:11] | Thank you, Terry. | 多谢 特里 |
[14:13] | If you’ll excuse me, I must get back to my galaxy now. | 如果你不介意我现在必须回我的星系了 |
[14:17] | Zion, Lieutenant Terry here. hello? | 锡安 这里是特里中尉 你好 |
[14:21] | Can you hear me? Captain? You’re going in and out. | 你可以听见嘛船长你的接收不太好 |
[14:24] | -Poor guy -At Ieast he’s happy. | -可怜人 -至少他很快乐 |
[14:27] | -Happy? Guy lives in another world -I copy. | -快乐么住在另一个世界的人 -我记下了 |
[14:31] | sometimes fantasy is better than reality, Carter. | 有时幻想比真实更好 卡特 |
[14:40] | -speaking of fantasy -I’ll see you Iater. | -说到幻想 -待会见 |
[14:44] | Yes, the secret admirer beckons. | 是啊 被暗恋对象召唤了 |
[14:53] | Where have you been? We haven ‘t talked in ages. | 你去哪里了我们有好几年没有说话了 |
[14:57] | We talked this morning. | 我们今天早晨说过了 |
[15:02] | I can ‘t stop thinking about you. | 我不能停止想你 |
[15:04] | What’s on your mind right now? | 你现在在想些什么 |
[15:09] | You first. | 你先说 |
[15:13] | Well, I’m thinking that Professor Rothman ‘s dissected one too many frogs. | 那好吧 我正在想诺斯曼教授是不是解剖了太多的青蛙 |
[15:29] | Ribet, ribet. | 里贝 里贝(里贝定理) |
[15:33] | Laugh out Ioud. | 大声笑出来吧 |
[15:35] | I wanna hear your laugh. When can we finally meet? | 我真想看到你笑的样子 我们什么时候能见面 |
[15:56] | Soon. | 很快 |
[16:02] | How’s your day so far? | 现在你过得怎么样 |
[16:05] | Raging stepmom, work and cool kids who can ‘t get over themselves. | 惹怒我的继母 工作还有逗小孩子们开心 |
[16:10] | -Ever feel like you don ‘t belong? -Absolutely. | -你永远不会体会得到的 -完全不能 |
[16:13] | I can be surrounded by a sea of people and still feel all alone. | 即使我身处人海之中但我仍感觉孤独 |
[16:18] | Then I think of you. | 然后我就想你 |
[16:21] | Hey, Nomad, do you think we’ve ever met? | 嗨 诺曼得 你觉得我们见过面嘛 |
[16:26] | I don ‘t know. Our school has over 3500 kids. | 我不知道 我们学校有至少3500个人 |
[16:30] | Well, that narrows it down. | 那好 我们缩小范围吧 |
[16:33] | Well, at least I can eliminate the guys. | 好啊 至少我先把男生排除了 |
[16:36] | You’re not a guy, right? Because if you are, I’ll kick your butt. | 你可不是男生吧如果你是的话我就要狠狠揍你一顿 |
[16:41] | I am not a guy. | 我不是男生 |
[16:45] | Have you told your dad about Princeton yet? | 你和你爸爸提过普林斯顿大学了嘛 |
[16:47] | If only I could. I haven ‘t even told him I wanna be a writer. | 要是我讲了就好了 我从没向他提过我要当一个作家 |
[16:52] | My father always encouraged me to pursue my dreams. | 我爸爸总是鼓励我去追求自己的理想 |
[16:55] | Not mine. He has another plan for my life. | 我爸爸不一样 他对我的未来另有规划 |
[17:00] | It’s 2 a.m. We’ve been at this for five hours. | 已经凌晨两点了 我们已经聊了5个小时了 |
[17:05] | Well, I think we broke our record. | 我想我们又创造了新的记录 |
[17:08] | -We should turn in. Sweet dreams -Wait. | -我们应该上床睡觉啦 好梦 -等等 |
[17:13] | I can ‘t sleep without knowing there ‘s hope. | 给我点希望让我安心去睡吧 |
[17:17] | Half the night I waste in sighs. | 在夜里我辗转反侧 |
[17:21] | In a wakeful doze I sorrow. | 在半梦半醒中叹息 |
[17:24] | For the hand, the lips | 都是因为你的手 你的唇 |
[17:29] | the eyes. | 你的眼睛 |
[17:31] | For the meeting of tomorrow. | 也是为了明天的见面 |
[17:34] | Quoting Tennyson. Impressive. | 出自丁尼生 过目不忘 |
[17:37] | Please meet me at the homecoming dance. | 在返校节舞会见面吧 |
[17:40] | I’ll be waiting for you at 11:00 in the middle of the dance floor. | 11点时我会在舞池中央等你的 |
[17:48] | sweet dreams. | 好梦 |
[17:55] | That was close. | 太接近了 |
[17:56] | -You’re finally gonna be able to meet him -I don’t know. he’s too good to be true. | -你终于可以和他见面了 -我不知道 他优秀的太不真实了 |
[18:06] | Come on. It’s been, like, a month since you met him in that Princeton chat room, okay? | 得了吧 你和他在普林斯顿聊天室上好像已经聊了一个月了 |
[18:11] | -You talk to him all the time. You know him -I know, but he doesn’t know me. | -你无时无刻不和他聊天 你了解他 -我知道 但是他不了解我 |
[18:16] | What if I meet him and I’m not what he expects? | 万一他和我见面后觉得我不是他想像中的那样怎么办 |
[18:18] | Maybe this whole relationship’s just better for cyberspace. | 也许这样的关系在网络上更好 |
[18:26] | Listen, okay? You have to go to that dance, okay? | 听着 你一定要去那个舞会 |
[18:29] | This Nomad guy isn’t gonna be in one place for Iong, all right? | 那个流浪者不可能一直待在一个地方 对吗 |
[18:34] | -If it helps, I’ll be your escort -Really? | -如果有需要 我会当你的护卫的 -真的嘛 |
[18:37] | -Yeah -You rock, Carter. | -当然 -就听你的 卡特 |
[18:45] | -hello? -Sam. | -喂 -萨姆 |
[18:47] | some little brat got into my salmon and ate it all. | 有些小子拿了我的三文鱼而且都吃了 |
[18:51] | I need more salmon. And pick up my dry cleaning. | 我要更多的三文鱼 把我干洗店的衣服拿来 |
[18:55] | And wash the Jag. | 清洗一下我的美洲虎 |
[18:59] | Fiona. One more pitch. | 菲奥娜 再来一投 |
[19:01] | -Why do you act like her slave? -simple. No Fiona, no money for Princeton. | -为什么你好像她的奴隶一样 -简单 没有菲奥娜 没有上普林斯顿的钱 |
[19:06] | -That sucks -Tell me about it. | -那是剥削 -看我的 |
[19:16] | Hey, it’s out of here. | 哦 出界了 |
[19:24] | Damn, a girl hit that. see, now that’s impressive. | 该死 这是一个女孩子击出的球 看 这就让人过目不忘 |
[19:28] | so, what are you and shelby going to the dance as? | 你和谢尔比打算扮成什么样去舞会 |
[19:33] | I don’t know if I’m going with Shelby. | 我也不知道我是不是会和谢尔比一起参加 |
[19:35] | You’re not gonna go with shelby? Who else you gonna go with? | 你的舞伴不是谢尔比嘛那是谁 |
[19:40] | I don’t know. It’s a mystery to me. | 我也不知道 这对我来说是个谜 |
[19:42] | -Thank you -You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[19:46] | Okay, guys. Come on. A little bit further. Right there. | 好的 小伙子们 当心 再过去一点 就这里 |
[19:52] | Thirty percent off for USC alumni. | USC校友打七折 |
[19:59] | Looks good, my friend. Make sure you get these rims. | 看上去不错 老兄 你要确保你装这个轮胎时 |
[20:02] | -Austin -What’s up? | -奥斯汀 -怎么了 |
[20:04] | What’s with all those college brochures in your bedroom? | 你卧室里面的学院手册是干什么用的 |
[20:07] | What are you doing in my room? | 你翻我房间干嘛 |
[20:11] | -I’m trying to keep my options open -You don’t need options. | -我就想明确一下我的选择 -你不需要选择 |
[20:15] | It is all taken care of. | 我都为你安排好了 |
[20:17] | Look, son, we’ve been working on this program since you were 9 years old. | 你看 儿子 我们从你9岁开始就做这行了 |
[20:23] | You’re gonna play UsC football, graduate | 你要参加USC橄榄球队然后毕业 |
[20:25] | and then you’ll manage this business with me. Your future’s set. | 然后你将和我一起管理这个店 你的未来已经安排好了 |
[20:29] | so don’t mess with the plan. All right? | 不要再受什么计划的干扰了 好吗 |
[20:33] | Wouldn’t think of it. | 我会考虑的 |
[20:35] | There’s another customer. Go make them happy. | 又来一个客人 好好地去招待吧 |
[20:41] | Yes, sir, here’s your car. | 好的 先生 这是你的车 |
[20:44] | Well, you need a wax. | 你应该要上蜡 |
[20:47] | -Excuse me? -I meant the car. | -什么 -我是说这部车 |
[20:51] | Oh, fine. | 哦 好 |
[21:04] | -Austin -hi. | -奥斯汀 -嗨 |
[21:05] | -We need our cars washed -Yeah, Iook. | -我的车需要清洗 -是的 你看啊 |
[21:08] | Dirt. | 都是泥 |
[21:12] | One second, Iadies. All right. | 马上就好 女士们 好了 |
[21:14] | Take this inside when you’re done. Thank you very much. | 你完了以后把这个带进去 非常感谢 |
[21:18] | Oh, my God, he is an angel. | 哦 天哪 他真是一个天使 |
[21:21] | -He’s so cute -I know. | -他真可爱 -我知道 |
[21:23] | so who’d you guys pay to make your cars so dirty? | 你们出钱让谁把你们的车弄得那么脏的 |
[21:27] | Excuse me? Like, what are you, the dirt police? | 请问你是谁泥污警察嘛 |
[21:32] | Yeah. The dirt police. | 对 泥污警察 |
[21:34] | Like, excuse me, miss, do you know how fast your dirt was going? | 就像 对不起 小姐 你知道你的泥泞出现的有多快么 |
[21:39] | You should have stopped with the dirt police. | 不要再说泥污警察了 |
[21:43] | You should get going, because our mom’s Iooking for you. | 我看你应该走了 妈妈正在找你呢 |
[21:46] | -Well, where is she? -she’s at home, baking. | -好吧 她在哪里 -她在家 正在烘烤 |
[21:52] | -You wanted to see me? -Yes. | -你想要见我 -是的 |
[21:57] | Oh, my–Did you finish your errands? | 哦 我的 你的事情都做完了嘛 |
[22:00] | Because I need you to head to the diner and take the night shift. | 因为我要你去餐厅做夜班的领班 |
[22:05] | Tonight’s my night off and it’s the halloween dance at school, so– | 今晚没有轮到我的夜班 而且今天学校有个万圣节晚会 所以 |
[22:08] | I know, but you need to stop being so self-centered and start thinking of others. | 我知道 但是你不是那么自私 应该开始考虑一下大家 |
[22:14] | Others need you to go to the diner and mop the floors tonight. | 大家都希望你去餐厅然后今晚把地板拖干净 |
[22:17] | But I really need to go to this dance, Fiona. I have to. | 但是我真的要去那个舞会 菲奥娜 我一定要到的 |
[22:21] | You need to earn your tuition money for college. | 你要为你的大学挣学费 |
[22:24] | You gotta bus a Iot of tables. | 你应该收拾每张桌子 |
[22:27] | I’m a straight-A student. I work seven days a week and I’m taking extra AP classes. | 菲奥娜 我是一个优等生 我一周工作七天并且还上了特别的AP训练 |
[22:33] | I never asked you for anything. PIease Iet me go to this dance. | 我从没向你要求过什么 请让我参加这次舞会吧 |
[22:39] | sweetheart, now that you’re old enough | 甜心 现在你已经够年龄了 |
[22:43] | there’s something I’ve always wanted to tell you, and I think you’re ready to hear it. | 有些话我一直想告诉你 而且我想你正准备听 |
[22:49] | You’re not very pretty, and you’re not very bright. | 你并不是很漂亮也不聪明 |
[22:54] | I’m so glad we had that talk. | 我很高兴我们有这样的谈话 |
[23:05] | -Man, you– -scoot over, bro. | -先生们 -老兄你溜的真快 |
[23:07] | -see if we can get a bigger table -Move over. | -我们的桌子太小了 -挪一挪 |
[23:13] | You’re in my way. | 你挡了我的路了 |
[23:17] | It must be halloween. Look what just flew in. The wicked witch of the Valley. | 今天一定是万圣节前夜 看谁来了 山谷的恶巫婆 |
[23:22] | I’m gonna be picking up Gabriella and Brianna at the halloween dance. | 我要去万圣节晚会接布赖恩和加百里拉 |
[23:26] | -I’ll be back by 12 sharp -Okay. | -我会在12点整回来的 -好的 |
[23:33] | still got room in there, huh? | 哈 你那里还放的下 |
[23:34] | Well, if it isn’t little Betty Crocker from the ‘hood. | 这不是我们的小妇人嘛 |
[23:39] | Don’t you have something to do, like cleaning toilets? | 你没有事情做了么比如清洗厕所 |
[23:42] | You know, I would, but I’m too busy running this place. But be my guest. | 我会的 但是我现在忙的转不过来 你帮我招待一下客人吧 |
[23:47] | I’m sorry, I can’t, because I just got a $150 manicure. silver palm trees. | 我很抱歉我帮不上忙 我刚刚做了150美元的指甲 银棕榈树 |
[23:54] | Keep it up, Fiona, and I’m gonna find a place to put my $6 pedicure. | 保护好你的手吧 菲奥娜 我也得让我6美元修的脚休息休息了 |
[23:59] | Where are your skates? That’s part of the uniform. | 你的溜冰鞋呢那也是制服 |
[24:02] | Fiona, if I wanted to Iook like a clown, I’d join the circus. | 菲奥娜 要是我想成为一个小丑 我会去马戏团的 |
[24:06] | If you were part of my circus, I’d have you clean elephant butts with a Wet One. | 要是你是我马戏团的人 我会让你去擦一只尿湿了的大象的屁股的 |
[24:11] | -I don’t think you realize that I could– -Fire me? Oh, please, go right ahead. | -我想你也许忘记了我可以 -解雇我好啊 马上干吧 |
[24:15] | And Iet’s see how many customers you have Ieft when you do. | 然后看看你这里还会有多少客人 |
[24:20] | I am a very appealing person. | 我魅力四射 |
[24:28] | Yeah, in your head. | 对 就你自己这么想 |
[24:34] | -“I’m a very appealing person.” -“I’m a very appealing person.” | -“我魅力四射” -“我魅力四射” |
[24:38] | That woman can make a nun swear. | 那个女人应该穿一件修女袍 |
[24:39] | I’m graduating a year early so I can be 3000 miles away in Princeton. | 我应该提早一年毕业 这样我就能去3000英里外的普林斯顿大学了 |
[24:44] | You could go to the University of Mars and it still wouldn’t be far enough. | 就算你去火星上大学也不够远 |
[24:50] | Honey, I’m desperate. | 甜心 我忙死了 |
[24:51] | -Can you cover that back booth? -We’re waiting. | -你能帮我照应一下后面那张桌子嘛 -我们等不及了 |
[24:54] | -I don’t think I can eat anything here -But– | -我想这里的东西肯定吃不了 -但是 |
[25:01] | I have the feeling I won’t be able to get a Zone meal here. | 我有种感觉 我在这里肯定吃不到“宙恩牌”营养套餐了 |
[25:04] | -I already ate -Laxatives don’t qualify as a food group. | -我已经吃过了 -灌肠剂可不能当饭吃 |
[25:09] | -surprised you didn’t know that -stop it. | -真奇怪你连这也不知道 -住嘴 |
[25:12] | Well, if it isn’t diner girl. | 这不是我们的女招待嘛 |
[25:16] | -What can I get you guys? -What can I get here that has no sugar | -你们要点些什么 -这里有什么不含糖 |
[25:19] | -no carbs and is fat-free? -Water. | -不含防腐剂低脂的东西 -矿泉水 |
[25:22] | -Water? Feisty -Was that supposed to be a joke? | -矿泉水态度可不好 -你在开玩笑嘛 |
[25:26] | It was funny. | 真有趣 |
[25:28] | -I’ll have a Voss -Excuse me? | -我要一杯伏斯 -什么 |
[25:30] | -It’s water. From Norway -she’s the worst. | -矿泉水 挪威的 -她太糟了 |
[25:34] | -sorry, we only have water from the Valley -Oh, well, then I’ll have an iced tea. | -对不起 我们只有山谷的矿泉水 -喔 那好吧 给我一杯冰茶 |
[25:39] | Make that two. And I’m still waiting | 两杯 另外我还在等你 |
[25:42] | -on that breakfast burrito, diner girl -see you. | -上墨西哥玉米卷 女招待 -快走吧 |
[25:45] | -Thank you -she is so not getting a tip. | -劳驾了 -她不会得到一点点小费的 |
[25:49] | shelby, we really need to talk. Privately. | 谢尔比 我想我们应该谈谈了 私下的 |
[25:53] | Anything you say to me, you can say in front of my peeps. | 你想说什么就当着大家的面说好了 |
[25:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:02] | I wanna break up. | 我要和你分手 |
[26:04] | What? | 什么 |
[26:05] | That was harsh. | 真无情 |
[26:06] | -Are you in Iove with somebody else? -I think so. | -你爱上其他人了嘛 -我想是的 |
[26:09] | -No way -What? Who, bro? | -不可能 -什么谁啊 老兄 |
[26:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:13] | -But we can still be– -Don’t say the word “friends.” | -但是我们还可以成为 -别说要做“朋友” |
[26:18] | Fortunately for you, I’m gonna overlook this mental breakdown of yours. | 算你走运 我可以对你的一时糊涂忽略不计 |
[26:22] | Look, just chill out. We’re gonna go get ready for the dance, and I’ll see you there. | 真扫兴 我们要去准备舞会了 到时候再见吧 |
[26:29] | -Later -Late. | -再会 -待会见 |
[26:33] | -That went well, bro -No, she took it well. | -没事了 老兄 -不 是她觉得没事 |
[26:36] | Good Iooking out. | 多留神 |
[26:39] | -Later, diner girl -Too Iate. | -待会见 女招待 -你太慢了 |
[26:44] | Don’t worry about it. | 不用担心 |
[26:51] | You know, those kids remind me of why I used to fight in school. | 这些孩子们提醒了我以前在学校打架的事 |
[26:58] | Have no fear. | 千万别害怕 |
[27:01] | Zorro is here. | 佐罗来了 |
[27:04] | And he’s got the keys to his dad’s Mercedes. | 他还开来了他爸爸的梅塞德斯 |
[27:08] | You’re going dressed as a bus girl? | 你想扮成一个餐厅女招待嘛 |
[27:10] | -Carter, I’m not going -What do you mean, you’re not going? | -卡特 我去不了了 -什么意思 你不能去 |
[27:14] | -Okay, sorry. sorry. What about cyberdude? -Cyberdude? | -哦 对不起 对不起 那网络帅哥怎么办 -网络帅哥 |
[27:19] | That the boy that’s been sending you Iove notes? | 就是给你寄情书的那个男的 |
[27:22] | They’re not Iove notes. They’re E-mails. | 那不是情书 只是电子邮件 |
[27:25] | If a man is taking his time to write down his feelings for you, it’s a Iove note. | 只要一个男生花心思给你写信 那就是情书 |
[27:30] | You’ve got a secret admirer. | 你有一个暗恋对象了 |
[27:33] | And he wants to meet her tonight at the dance. | 他约她今晚舞会上见面 |
[27:36] | -What are you still doing here? -I’m obeying orders. | -那你还在这里干嘛 -我得服从命令 |
[27:39] | -sam, this is your true Iove -Well, true Iove is gonna have to wait. | -萨姆 这可是你的爱情 -爱情也得等着 |
[27:43] | Oh, girl, please, save all that drama for the soap operas. You are going to that dance. | 哦 小姑娘 把这些戏留给肥皂剧去吧 你应该去舞会 |
[27:48] | Go ahead, girlfriend. | 继续说 闺中密友 |
[27:51] | I can’t go. Fiona would kill me and then bring me back to clean up the mess. | 我不能走 菲奥娜要杀了我的以后把我留下收拾残局 |
[27:56] | she’s gonna have to go through me to hurt you. | 除非她先过了我这关 |
[27:59] | -Go, girlfriend. Do your thing -Call me “girlfriend” one more time. | -继续 闺中密友 继续说 -你敢再叫我闺中密友 |
[28:03] | Okay, sorry. | 喔 对不起 |
[28:04] | sam, your dad did not Ieave this earth wanting you to be unhappy. | 萨姆 你爸爸肯定不想你不开心 |
[28:08] | It’s time for you to find your own bliss, starting with this dance. | 该是你寻找自己幸福的时候了 就从这次舞会开始 |
[28:12] | sam, you need to listen to Rhonda. | 萨姆 你应该听朗达的 |
[28:14] | You’re always studying, always working. Take some time for yourself. | 你一直在学习 不停地工作 给你自己一点喘息的机会吧 |
[28:18] | Yeah, why don’t you go out and bust a move. | 对啊 你怎么不出去走走玩玩泡泡龙呢 |
[28:21] | -Put your freak on -Whatever it is you kids do these days. | -穿上你的异形服 -无论你的孩子们做了些什么 |
[28:27] | You know what? You guys are right. I never do anything for myself. | 没错 你们才是对的 我从没为自己做点什么事 |
[28:31] | -No, you don’t -True. | -是呀 你没有做过 -没错 |
[28:32] | And I deserve to have some fun. | 我应该得到一点快乐了 |
[28:34] | -That’s right -Yeah. | -说的对 -是啊 |
[28:36] | -I am gonna go to that dance -Okay, great. | -我会去舞会的 -好啊 太棒了 |
[28:40] | And I am gonna meet my true Iove and I’m gonna dance all night. | 我会和我爱的人见面的 我会整晚跳舞的 |
[28:49] | -I can’t go -What? | -我不能去 -什么 |
[28:51] | I don’t have a costume. | 我没有服装 |
[28:55] | -But you will. Are you coming, Zorro? -Yes, ma’am. | -你会有的 你来嘛 佐罗 -是的 夫人 |
[29:07] | Vernon. Sam needs a costume. | 弗农 萨姆需要一套服装 |
[29:10] | No. No, Rhonda. I am closed. | 不 不 朗达 关门了 |
[29:13] | Come on, I’ll give you free breakfast for a week. | 得了吧 我给你一周的免费早餐 |
[29:17] | Make it a month. | 最好是一个月 |
[29:21] | There’s gotta be something here. | 一定有点什么 |
[29:25] | There is this one. | 这件怎么样 |
[29:30] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[29:34] | No way. | 不行 |
[29:38] | hey, you’re killing me here. | 嗨 你把我杀了吧 |
[29:46] | AIoha. | 欢迎(夏威夷人问候语) |
[29:48] | No, no. I got something. | 不 不 我这里还有 |
[29:54] | BIess you. | 上帝保佑你 |
[29:59] | Rhonda, this is hopeless. | 朗达 这可不行 |
[30:07] | Vernon, Iet me see that mask. | 弗农 给我看看这个面具 |
[30:14] | I don’t have an outfit that goes with that. | 可我没有配套的服装 |
[30:16] | Yeah, but I do. | 可我有 |
[30:28] | Rhonda, you sure do have a knack for taking something simple and making it beautiful. | 朗达 你真有一套可以让事情变得简单而且更好的诀窍 |
[30:37] | Well, you ain’t seen nothing yet. | 你还没有都见识过呢 |
[30:42] | I was saving this dress for my next attempt down the aisle. | 我打算留着这条裙子下次结婚的时候穿 |
[30:47] | Long story. | 很长的故事 |
[30:52] | It’s beautiful. | 真美 |
[30:56] | -Rhonda, I can’t wear that -Yes, you can. And you will. | -朗达 我不能穿 -可以 你能穿 你会穿的 |
[31:02] | That dress has been in that box so Iong, it deserves a night out. | 这条裙子在盒子里面够久了 它就是为这一晚上准备的 |
[31:08] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[31:10] | This is gonna Iook so good on you. | 你穿上一定很不错 |
[31:20] | Welcome, North Valley high school seniors to the halloween homecoming dance. | 欢迎北谷高中的高中生们来到万圣节返校舞会 |
[31:25] | Tonight, our panel of esteemed teachers will use their years of higher education | 今晚我们尊敬的老师们会用他们长年高等教育的经验 |
[31:30] | to choose our homecoming prince and princess. | 选出返校节王子和公主 |
[31:33] | In true L.A. fashion, it’s not about who you are. | 这才是真正的拉斯维加斯的秀场 不论你是谁 |
[31:37] | It’s about what you wear. Are you ready to crank it up? Yeah. | 就看你穿了什么 准备好了嘛吔 |
[31:48] | I cannot believe I put you in charge of costumes. | 真想不到你也穿的上这套服装 |
[31:51] | I told you siamese cats, not siamese twins. | 我跟你说过是暹罗猫 但不是连体的 |
[31:55] | Are we having a catfight? | 我们要猫战嘛 |
[32:09] | -Welcome, guys -What up? | -欢迎 伙计们 -怎么了 |
[32:10] | -sorry about your costume getting Iost -It’s all good. | -真遗憾你的衣服不见了 -这也挺好 |
[32:14] | No, it’s not. We don’t get to be the Three Musketeers. | 不 这一点也不好 我们不能成为三个火枪手了 |
[32:17] | You get to be Prince Charming and we’re the two wimps in wigs. | 你现在是讨人喜欢的的王子 但我们成了两个带假发的懦夫 |
[32:25] | Take the cape off already. You Iook amazing. | 把你的披风脱掉吧 这看上去真可笑 |
[32:28] | -I’m sorry, I’m just freaking out here -Listen, it’s gonna be okay. | -真抱歉 但是我觉得这太不像我了 -听着 没事的 |
[32:32] | -hurry up, it’s almost 11 -Carter, wait. | -快点 就要11点了 -卡特 等等 |
[32:35] | Remember, I have to be back in the diner by 12, okay? | 记住 我一定要在12点前回到餐厅 |
[32:38] | Okay, give me your cell phone. Come on, cell phone. | 好吧 给我你的手机 快啊 手机 |
[32:44] | Okay. All right, I’m going to set the alarm for a quarter to 12, okay? | 好 好了 我把你的手机设定为十一点三刻 好么 |
[32:49] | -Okay -All right, there. Now, give me the cape. | -可以 -好了 去吧 现在把你的披风给我 |
[32:53] | Come on, it’s time | 快啊 时间到了 |
[33:13] | sam, what are they all staring at? | 萨姆 他们都在盯着什么看 |
[34:01] | Love her dress. Hate her. | 她的裙子不错 人真傻 |
[34:16] | sam, don’t worry, okay? | 萨姆 别紧张 好吗 |
[34:19] | Any guy would have to be completely insane not to like you, all right? | 只有真正的疯子才不会喜欢你 可以吗 |
[34:25] | I’m just gonna be standing right over here. Okay. | 我就站在那里 好了 |
[34:38] | Do you know you’re standing precisely in the middle of the dance floor? | 你知道你正好站在舞池的中间吗 |
[34:46] | Fate has brought us together right here at this anointed hour | 在这个神圣的时刻是命运把我们拉在一起 |
[34:50] | under the shimmering disco ball. | 就在闪烁的蹦极灯下 |
[34:54] | Terry. | 特里 |
[34:56] | -Are you Nomad? -Nomad? | -你就是流浪者 -流浪者 |
[35:00] | Indeed. I have traveled through time and space to find you. | 当然 我穿越了时间和空间来找你 |
[35:05] | Now join me in the mating dance of Zion. | 现在和我一起跳来自锡安的舞蹈吧 |
[35:14] | Terry, that’s nice. | 特里 这真不错 |
[35:19] | hey, I know that girl from somewhere. | 嗨 我好像在那里见过那个女的 |
[35:24] | -I’m thirsty. I gotta get some punch– -some libations for the fair maiden? | -我有点渴 我要一点宾治酒 -那些给少女们喝的吗 |
[35:28] | Your wish is my command. | 为你服务是我的荣幸 |
[35:36] | I knew this was too good to be true. | 我知道这完美的不真实 |
[35:42] | Princeton Girl? | 普林斯顿女孩 |
[35:50] | Austin Ames? | 奥斯汀·艾姆斯 |
[35:53] | -You’re Nomad? -Yeah, I guess my costume doesn’t do | -你才是流浪者 -是啊 我猜我的服装 |
[35:57] | -a very good job at hiding who I am -No, I know exactly who you are. | -没有很好的隐藏我的身份 -不 我很清楚你是谁 |
[36:02] | I’m sorry. This was a really big mistake. I’ve gotta go. | 对不起 这是一个大错误 我要走了 |
[36:08] | Wait. Wait. | 等等 等一下 |
[36:11] | Wait. It’s not a mistake. | 等一下 这不是什么错误 |
[36:13] | -Don’t you know who I am? -Of course I do. You’re Princeton Girl. | -你知道我是谁吗 -我当然知道 你是普林斯顿女孩 |
[36:19] | You’re the girl I’ve been waiting to meet. I know who you are. | 你就是我在等的那个女孩 我知道你是谁 |
[36:22] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[36:24] | Your sweet libations, my Iady. | 你的饮料 女士 |
[36:27] | Mr.Anderson. | 安德森先生 |
[36:30] | Austin Ames with my Iady. A devastating blow. | 奥斯汀·艾姆斯和我的女士在一起 一个毁灭性的打击 |
[36:37] | A worthy opponent. | 一个值得尊敬的对手 |
[36:45] | -What about your girlfriend? -It’s over. | -你的女朋友呢 -已经结束了 |
[36:58] | I guess you were expecting some guy who hangs out at Starbucks | 我猜你一定认为我应该一直待在星巴克 |
[37:02] | -and writes poetry -something like that. | -写诗 -差不多 |
[37:06] | Come on, you’re Austin Ames. | 得了吧 你是奥斯汀·艾姆斯 |
[37:09] | You’re football captain and student body president. | 你是橄榄球队队长又是男学生会主席 |
[37:12] | And closet poet? You can’t be both guys. | 秘密诗人你不可能一人同饰两角 |
[37:17] | -I’m not -Then who are you? | -我不是 -那你是谁 |
[37:22] | On september 7th, I wrote you: | 九月七日 我告诉你: |
[37:25] | “I live in a world full of people pretending to be something they’re not. | 我在一个充斥着矫饰自己的人的时间 |
[37:30] | -But when I talk to you–” -“I’m the guy I wanna be.” | -但当我和你交谈的时候 -我就是我想要成为的那个人 |
[37:34] | Give me a chance to be that guy. | 给我一个成为那样的人的机会 |
[37:38] | Do you want to join me for a stroll outside? | 想和我出去走走吗 |
[37:40] | If you wanna be voted homecoming prince, you’d better stay inside. | 如果你想被选为返校节王子的话 你最好待在这里 |
[37:44] | I really don’t care about becoming homecoming prince. | 我不介意是否能成为返校节王子 |
[38:07] | so, Princeton Girl, would you tell me who you are if I guessed it right? | 那么 普林斯顿女孩 如果我问你的话你能告诉我你是谁吗 |
[38:12] | -Maybe -Maybe? | -也许吧 -也许吗 |
[38:15] | -Well, how about we play 20 questions -How about 10. | -那好 我们玩20个问题的猜谜游戏吧 -10个如何 |
[38:18] | I’ll take what I can get. | 我会尽我所能的 |
[38:23] | Okay, first question. | 好 第一个问题 |
[38:25] | You do actually go to North Valley high school, right? | 你实际上是北谷高中的对吗 |
[38:29] | -Of course -Look, I’m just checking. | -当然 -看 我是在核对你的身份 |
[38:31] | I mean, you never know with the Internet. | 我的意思是 你在网上分不清的 |
[38:34] | Okay, next question. | 好 下一个问题 |
[38:38] | Were you disappointed when you found out that I was Nomad? | 当你发现我就是流浪者的时候你有没有感到失望 |
[38:42] | -Be honest -surprisingly, no. | -老实交代 -真不可思议 没有 |
[38:47] | Did you vote for me for student body president? | 你投票选我为男学生会主席了么 |
[38:50] | -surprisingly, yes -Really? | -真不可思议 是的 -真的嘛 |
[38:55] | Okay, I got it. Given the choice | 那好 我知道了 再来选 |
[38:57] | would you rather have a rice cake or a Big Mac? | 你会要一块年糕呢还是一个巨无霸 |
[39:00] | -A Big Mac. But what does that matter? -Well, I like a girl with a hearty appetite. | -巨无霸 这又有什么关系 -我喜欢女孩子胃口好 |
[39:05] | And besides, you just eliminated about 50 percent of the girls in our class. | 这样我已经排除了班上一半的女孩子了 |
[39:16] | You’d think I’d remember those eyes. | 你记住我会记得这双眼睛的 |
[39:19] | You’re so beautiful. | 你实在太美了 |
[39:24] | Next question. | 下一个问题 |
[39:29] | What’s up, girl? | 怎么了 女孩 |
[39:30] | -What are you supposed to be? -A Three Musketeer. | -你扮的是什么 -三个火枪手 |
[39:33] | -You don’t Iook like a candy bar -Right. | -你看上去可不像一块软糖 -没错 |
[39:37] | Look, now that you and Austin are toast | 你看 现在你和奥斯汀已经结束了 |
[39:39] | okay, why don’t we have our own little party. | 好吧 那我们何不一起乐乐 |
[39:43] | -Back off, David -Come on, shelby. I know you like me. | -离我远点 戴维 -得了吧 谢尔比 我知道你喜欢我 |
[39:46] | -No. Stop it. No -I know–I know it. | -不 住手 不 -我知道 我都知道 |
[39:48] | -No, stop it. stop -Come on. | -不 住手 不 -来吧 |
[39:50] | The Iady said, “Stop.” | 小姐说了 “住手” |
[39:54] | -Oh, yeah? -Yeah. | -噢 是吗 -是的 |
[39:55] | -Give me that! -Oh, God. | -拿过来 -噢 上帝 |
[39:58] | I just saw your life flash before your eyes. | 我似乎看到你的生命转瞬即逝 |
[40:01] | Oh, yeah? Well, did you see the part where I run away? | 噢 是吗呃 你知道我会往哪儿逃吗 |
[40:15] | -That was awesome -Oh, you’re dead, taco boy! | -太棒了 -噢 你死定了 臭小子 |
[40:18] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[40:20] | -You’re mine! -Move over, please. | -你逃不出我的掌心 -让一让 拜托 |
[40:35] | -It’s over, dude -Oh, yeah? | -到此为止 哥儿们 -噢 是吗 |
[40:37] | -Yeah -Well, I hate to tell you this, dude | -不错 -呃 我不喜欢叫你这个 哥儿们 |
[40:39] | but I starred in Pirates of Penzance three times. | 但我都第三次扮演“潘赞斯的海盗”了 |
[40:42] | -Oh, yeah? -say hello to act two, scene one. | -哦 是吗 -下面是第二幕第一场 |
[41:06] | If I ask you to dance, does that count as a question? | 倘若我邀请你跳舞 有问题吗 |
[41:09] | There’s no music. | 没有音乐啊 |
[41:12] | so? | 可以吗 |
[42:50] | All out of questions? | 一切都不成问题 |
[42:52] | Do you believe in Iove at first sight? | 你相信一见钟情吗 |
[42:57] | I’ll Iet you know. | 我会让你知道的 |
[43:01] | -But I’ve seen you before? -Yes. | -我曾见过你 -是的 |
[43:05] | Man. how could I have seen you before | 可人儿 我们怎能 |
[43:10] | and not know who you are now? | 相见却不相识呢 |
[43:12] | Maybe you were Iooking, but you weren’t really seeing. | 或许你曾见过 但未曾真正见过 |
[43:17] | -You’ve got one more question Ieft -Okay. | -你还剩下一个问题了 -好吧 |
[43:28] | Do you, Princeton Girl | 普林斯顿女孩 你 |
[43:31] | feel like you made the right choice meeting me here tonight? | 觉得今晚选择和我在一起 正确吗 |
[43:36] | I do. | 是的 |
[43:39] | And do you, Austin Ames, ever wanna see me again after tonight? | 奥斯汀·奥姆斯 那你过了今晚 还会想见到我吗 |
[43:46] | I’d have to think about that. | 这我倒要考虑一下 |
[43:51] | Absolutely. | 当然想 |
[44:03] | Not now. | 怎么现在响 |
[44:04] | -What? -I’ve gotta go. | -什么 -我要走了 |
[44:07] | -You have a curfew or something? -something like that. | -你有宵禁令还是什么 -差不多吧 |
[44:10] | I’m sorry, but thank you. This has been the most amazing night. | 抱歉 但还是谢谢你 给了我个最绚斓的夜晚 |
[44:15] | -Where are you going? -I’m Iate. | -你去哪儿 -快来不及了 |
[44:17] | -For what? -Reality. | -来不及什么 -回到现实 |
[44:33] | I was right in the middle of a power jam. | 我恰好遇到了线路故障 |
[44:35] | -You totally harshed my mellow -You’ll get over it and live. | -你把我柔美的旋律全搞砸了 -你又不会少一根毫毛 |
[44:39] | Hello! It is almost midnight. | 哈喽快到午夜了 |
[44:43] | And that means it’s time to announce who we have selected | 就是说宣布花落谁家的时刻就要到了 |
[44:47] | -What’s up? -have you seen the girl I was with? | -怎么了 -你见到和我一起的那个女孩了吗 |
[44:50] | No, I haven’t seen her, but you missed it. | 我没看到 你把她弄丢了 |
[44:52] | I beat some kid’s butt. It was crazy. | 我打了几个小孩的屁股 太疯狂了 |
[44:56] | Now, the moment you’ve all been waiting for. | 大家期盼已久的时刻就要来临了 |
[44:59] | -Carter? Carter. Carter, come on -Your new North Valley High | -卡特卡特 卡特 快来 -北谷高中新的 |
[45:02] | homecoming prince and princess | 归国王子和公主 |
[45:04] | -I ‘ m gonna be Iate -are Prince Charming and Cinderella! | -我快迟到了 -就是白马王子和灰姑娘 |
[45:09] | It’s you, bro. It’s you. | 是你 兄弟 是你啊 |
[45:14] | My dear, I must bid you adieu. I’m sorry. | 亲爱的 我得和你说再见了 抱歉 |
[45:17] | -A what? -I gotta go. I’m sorry. | -说什么 -我要走了 抱歉 |
[45:22] | Hurry up! | 快点儿 |
[45:25] | Bravo! There he is, bravo! Looks like Cinderella is playing hard to get. | 耶他来啦 耶仿佛灰姑娘摆起了架子 |
[45:58] | -I almost kissed Austin Ames! -I totally, totally kissed shelby Cummings! | -我差点吻了奥斯汀·艾姆斯 -我绝绝对对地吻了谢尔比·康敏斯 |
[46:02] | Wait, so, what–? What did he say when he found out that you were you? | 且慢 那么 他 他发现你是谁时 他怎么说 |
[46:08] | He didn’t say, because he didn’t find out. | 他什么都没说 因为他没有发现 |
[46:11] | You didn’t tell him? Why not? | 你没有告诉他为什么呢 |
[46:14] | Carter, I live in an attic, okay? | 卡特 我是住在阁楼里 知道吗 |
[46:17] | I drive a beat-up old car, and he’s expecting Malibu Barbie. | 我开的是老爷车 而他要的是马利布芭比娃娃 |
[46:23] | I’ll be doing him a favor if I just disappear. | 我消失是对他好 |
[46:26] | -shotgun -Oh, no, I’m shotgun. | -传球 -噢 不 我是在传球 |
[46:28] | -Get in already -stop pulling. | -已经上车了 -别推 |
[46:30] | Where are your crowns? Where are your prizes? | 你们的王冠呢你们的奖品呢 |
[46:33] | -Winners get prizes -We didn’t win, Mom. | -获胜是有奖品的 -我们没有获胜 妈妈 |
[46:36] | some girl stole it from us. | 被某个女生给窃取了 |
[46:39] | I am very, very, very, very upset about this. | 我对此感到非常非常非常非常恼火 |
[46:45] | -You don’t Iook upset -It’s the Botox. | -但你看起来不那么恼火啊 -因为注射了肉毒毒素(注:整容去皱药品) |
[46:49] | I can’t show emotion for another hour and a half. | 我还有一个半钟头不能肆意挥洒自己的情绪 |
[46:52] | -I told you she wanted me bad -Carter, just drive. | -我告诉过你 她觉得我很棒 -卡特 开你的车 |
[47:01] | -spam? -spam? | -萨姆 -萨姆 |
[47:04] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[47:06] | -It’s sam! Over there -Over there. | -是萨姆在那儿 -那儿 |
[47:09] | Hi, Mrs.Montgomery. | 嗨 蒙哥马利夫人 |
[47:17] | -Mom, she was there. She’s in the car -We saw her, Mom. | -妈妈 她在那儿 在车里 -我们看见她了 妈妈 |
[47:21] | That’s ridiculous. she’s working tonight. | 可笑 今晚她在上班 |
[47:24] | -she would never disobey me -she was there. | -她从不会违抗我的 -她是在那儿啊 |
[47:27] | -she was with him -In the car. | -她和他在一起 -在车里 |
[47:29] | -I saw– -shut your cat face. | -我看见 -闭上你们的猫嘴 |
[47:34] | -Did they see me? -No, I don’t think so | -她们看到我了吗 -没有 我想没有 |
[47:37] | but the wannabe OIsen twins might have. | 但那对超级“奥尔森姐妹花”迷可能看到了 |
[47:46] | I know you wanna take care of this car, but can you step on it? | 我知道你对这辆车很宝贝 但能不能再开快点儿 |
[47:50] | In case you haven’t noticed, I’m already going 38 in a 35-mile zone, sam | 你注意到了吗 在35英里区域 我的时速已达到了38英里 萨姆 |
[47:54] | so can you just Iay off, please? | 所以你就别再叫了 拜托 |
[47:57] | Come on, catch up to them. | 快啊 追上他们 |
[47:59] | Will you speed up? We’ve got to beat sam back to the diner. | 妈妈 再快点好吗我们要比萨姆先到饭馆 |
[48:03] | shut up, girls. We’ll be back at the diner soon enough. | 住嘴 姑娘们 我们很快就回到饭馆了 |
[48:07] | soon enough isn’t soon enough! | 很快都还不够快啊 |
[48:09] | What are you doing? Take your paw off the gas! | 你干什么把你的爪子收起来 别踩油门 |
[48:12] | I can’t. It’s stuck! | 我没有 卡住了 |
[48:28] | Go, go. | 走啊 走啊 |
[48:30] | Carter, you could’ve totally made that light. | 卡特 红灯前你完全可以过去的 |
[48:33] | FYI, sam, yellow means slow down, okay? Not speed up. | 萨姆 请参考 黄灯意为减速 好吗不允许加速 |
[48:38] | I need The Fast and the Furious, not Driving Miss Daisy. | 我要的是《速度与激情》 而不是《为戴茜小姐开车》 |
[48:45] | We’re gonna die! | 我们完蛋了 |
[48:49] | Was that? | 那是 |
[48:57] | -Mother, stop! -We’re gonna die! | -妈妈 停车 -我们完蛋了 |
[49:15] | I think I need to use the litter box. | 我想我需要猫沙了 |
[49:19] | Oh, my God. My face is back. | 噢 上帝 我的脸又复原了 |
[49:28] | -I told you she wasn’t here -No dope. | -我给你说她不在这儿 -没骗你吧 |
[49:31] | -Where is Sam? -What do you mean, where is Sam? | -萨姆在哪呢 -你在问什么 萨姆在哪 |
[49:34] | -Where do you think she is? -she better be here. | -你觉得她在哪儿 -她最好在这儿 |
[49:36] | Fiona, I was gonna talk to you about something that I really–Fiona, wait! | 菲奥娜 我想告诉你我真的有些 菲奥娜 且慢 |
[49:41] | I want my breasts done. Where did you get those? | 我也想隆胸 你在哪儿隆的 |
[49:45] | San Diego. Excuse me. | 圣迭戈 抱歉 |
[49:48] | Did you notice how shiny the floors are since we switched to Mr.Clean? | 我们换用宝洁的Mr.Clean牌后 你注意到地板有多么的光亮吗 |
[49:52] | What are you, a commercial? Click. | 你干什么的 打广告吗点击一下 |
[49:55] | Oh, mommy, oh. | 噢 妈咪 噢 |
[49:57] | Fiona, I’m so glad you’re here, because | 菲奥娜 你来这儿我很高兴 因为 |
[50:00] | The fish. Nemo is no more. Smell. | 这条鱼 不再是尼莫了 闻闻 |
[50:04] | -There is a tear in one of the booths -We were gonna tell you. | -小间有个地方出现了裂缝 -我们给你讲讲 |
[50:08] | What am I supposed to do with a dead fish? | 这条死鱼我如何处置 |
[50:12] | Everyone, shut up! | 都给我住嘴 |
[50:14] | When I find her, I’m gonna wring her– | 要是我发现她 我要拧断她的 |
[50:17] | Order’s up. | 薄饼好了 |
[50:21] | -sam. What are you doing back there? -Just working on my cooking skills. | -萨姆 你在后面干什么 -练练我的烹饪技术 |
[50:27] | Yeah, I was teaching her to make pancakes with salmon. | 是的 我在教她做鲑鱼烤薄饼 |
[50:30] | How was the dance, girls? | 舞会怎么样 姑娘们 |
[50:34] | You know, something stinks around here. | 知道吗 这儿弥漫着恶臭 |
[50:37] | And it’s not the fish. | 并不是鱼的腥臭味 |
[50:42] | You’re gonna get it. Come on, girls. | 你们会闻到的 走 姑娘们 |
[50:55] | We made it, and not a scratch. | 终于到了 而且毫发无损 |
[51:05] | -Girls, come on -You bit me, you dumb face. | -姑娘们 快点 -你咬到我了 你面若木屐了 |
[51:07] | Car smells like bad cheese. | 车里怎么有股烧焦的奶酪味儿 |
[51:16] | -Don’t put your dirty paws all over me -Pushing me. | -你那双脏爪子别到处蹭我 -推我 |
[51:25] | What is he doing here? | 他在这儿干嘛 |
[51:33] | Tonight must be my Iucky night. | 今晚真是走运 |
[51:37] | Okay. | 好了 |
[51:57] | Mrs.Montgomery | 蒙哥马利夫人 |
[52:00] | your sign hit my | 你的标志牌砸到了我的 |
[52:01] | car. | 车 |
[52:06] | –gozaimasu, Fighting Frogs. Here’s your daily drought reminder; | 早安(日语) 好战青蛙 下面是每日干旱提示: |
[52:11] | Only flush for number two. | 只有二流消息令人兴奋 |
[52:13] | Austin Ames was crowned prince of the homecoming dance. | 奥斯汀·艾姆斯加冕返校节舞会王子称号 |
[52:17] | Big shocker there. Didn’t see that one coming. | 令人震惊 绝不逢双 |
[52:21] | But the real mystery, though, is who was his princess? | 但最神奇的却是 谁成为了他的公主呢 |
[52:25] | -How Iong are you grounded for? -Well, how Iong is forever? | -你隐瞒了多长时间 -呃 知道永远是多长时间吗 |
[52:29] | -so you’re not gonna tell Austin? -Come on, Carter. | -那你不会告诉奥斯汀了 -拜托 卡特 |
[52:31] | It’s not like he’ll pine for me. Trust me, he’s forgotten all about Cinderella by now. | 他不会想要我的 相信我 如今他已丝毫不记得灰姑娘了 |
[52:49] | Yeah, he’s obviously forgotten all about you. | 是的 很明显他已经忘了你的样子了 |
[52:57] | Dude, why are you going through all this trouble for one chick? | 哥儿们 你干嘛为个小妞做这么多 |
[53:00] | Look, she’s not just some chick, all right? she was real. | 听着 她不仅仅是一般的小妞 好吗她是真爱 |
[53:04] | -Real. Like, she still had her old nose -No, real. | -真爱 好像 她似乎长了个过时的鼻子 -不 真爱 |
[53:08] | A girl who has more on her mind than what she wears | 一个女孩更多在于她的心灵 而不是她的打扮 |
[53:10] | or how much weight she wants to Iose. | 或者她想减掉多少斤肉 |
[53:13] | -she listens to me -Listens to you? | -她倾听我的话 -听你的 |
[53:15] | hey, brother, I listen to you, okay? I feel your pai– | 嘿 兄弟 我听你的 好吗我觉得你 |
[53:19] | -Hello, kitty -Yeah, you’re a great listener. | -哈喽 基蒂 -嘿 你可真是个好听众 |
[53:24] | -Well– -Look, man, you found her cell phone. | -呃 -听着 老兄 你拾到她的手机了啊 |
[53:27] | -You just gotta get some clue from that -The phone’s Iocked. | -对此你应该有些什么线索吧 -手机被锁了 |
[53:30] | I keep getting messages like, “I need you,” and, “Come see me now.” | 不过我看到了一些消息 比如“我需要你”、“现在就来找我” |
[53:33] | -Oh, dude, it’s so hot -see, that’s what I thought. | -噢 哥儿们 太热情了 -瞧 正如我所想 |
[53:37] | -Until I got one that said, “Come fix fryer.” -Oh, dude, that’s hot and kinky, baby. | -但我还看到了“来炸薄饼” -噢 哥儿们 不止热情还挺古怪 宝贝 |
[53:43] | You know what I’m saying? Can I get one? Let me get a pound, baby. | 你们知道我会说什么吗我能要一个吗我要一磅 宝贝 |
[53:48] | He’s Iooking for you everywhere. Tell him it was you. | 他到处在找你 告诉他那就是你 |
[53:51] | Isn’t it better to cling to what might’ve been | 你不觉得维持现状 |
[53:54] | instead of ruining everything with reality? | 比用现实来毁灭一切更好吗 |
[53:56] | -You can’t hide from him forever -Not forever. | -你不能逃避一世啊 -不需要一世啊 |
[53:59] | Just until graduation, when I Ieave this place and never see him again. | 只要到毕业 我离开这儿就不会再见到他了 |
[54:03] | Okay, so, what about you, Zorro? When are you gonna tell shelby? | 好了 那 你呢 佐罗你何时告诉谢尔比 |
[54:07] | Well, I’ve been thinking about doing just that, as a matter of fact. | 呃 我在考虑就那样告诉她 原原本本的 |
[54:11] | Right. Okay, so the day you tell shelby it was you, I’ll tell Austin it was me. | 不错 好了 你何时告诉谢尔比是你的事 我就告诉奥斯汀是我的事 |
[54:16] | -Deal -Deal. | -成交 -成交 |
[54:19] | Look in the yearbook again. | 再看看年刊 |
[54:20] | -Maybe she’s foreign exchange. That’s hot -Totally. That’s, like–That’s, like, le hot. | -或许她是外国交换留学生 很辣的那种 -绝对是 就像 就像是le那种 超辣的 |
[54:27] | Look, there’s no way I missed her. I mean, we had a connection. | 听着 我不能失去她 我是说 我们尚有千丝万缕 |
[54:39] | -Thanks -Jeez, are you okay? | -谢谢 -呀 你没事儿吧 |
[54:53] | Keep your Iegs straight. straighter, straighter. | 脚压直 再直一点 再直一点 |
[54:56] | What are you doing? Brianna! After the flip, it’s the butterfly rollover. | 你干嘛布赖恩这个筋斗 就是蝶泳转身 |
[55:02] | -No, it’s not. It’s mermaid plunge! -Yes! | -不 不是 是美人鱼俯冲 -不错 |
[55:04] | Oh, my God. I cannot wait for my solo career! | 噢 上帝 在我的事业上我不能等待 |
[55:08] | When are we going solo? | 我们何时才能有自己的事业 |
[55:10] | He was so mysterious, but really obvious at the same time. | 他如此神秘 但同时也很张扬 |
[55:15] | I mean, kind of dangerous, but very safe. And wild, but tame. | 我是说 有几分危险 也却很安全 野性 而又温顺 |
[55:20] | I’m gonna go change. | 我要改变姿势了 |
[55:25] | I cannot believe you’re gonna tell shelby it was you. | 我无法相信 你会告诉谢尔比那就是你 |
[55:28] | sam, once she realizes that she’s found her Zorro, okay, she’ll be thrilled. | 萨姆 她一旦意识到他找到了她的佐罗 好了 她就会浑身发抖 |
[55:33] | -Now, watch and Iearn -Good Iuck. | -看着 学着点 -祝你好运 |
[55:37] | -And, oh, my God, when I kissed him, I– -Enough already. | -然后 噢 上帝 当我吻了他 我 -够了 |
[55:42] | Madison, I think somebody’s got a green monster on their back called Mr.Jealousy. | 麦迪逊 我想有人背后有个绿怪 就是所谓的妒嫉先生 |
[55:47] | -shelby, baby, what’s up? -And you are? | -谢尔比 宝贝 怎么了 -你是 |
[55:53] | Yeah. Allow me to refresh your memory. | 是的 让我洗一下脑 |
[56:02] | -Zorro -You mean zero. | -佐罗 -你是说“零” |
[56:07] | -Who is he? -That’s Carter Farrell. | -他是谁 -是卡特·法雷尔 |
[56:09] | he’s the guy you cheat off of in AIgebra II. | 就是考代数II时帮你作弊的那个家伙 |
[56:12] | The freak who hums show tunes? | 那个嗡嗡作响的疯子 |
[56:21] | -I’m in front -Quit it. | -我先 -去死吧 |
[56:22] | sorry. | 抱歉 |
[56:24] | -Let me in the front -Listen. | -我先吧 -听着 |
[56:26] | Last night I had a very bad cold, and I drank a whole bottle of NyQuil. | 昨晚我患了重感冒 服了一整瓶“奈奎尔” |
[56:30] | -I just wasn’t myself -But I thought we had, like, a connection. | -我只是不能控制自己了 -但我想我们 似乎 还有联系 |
[56:36] | Okay. We don’t have anything. | 好吧 我们毫无瓜葛 |
[56:40] | We are from completely different classes of human. | 我们来自完全不同的两个世界 |
[56:43] | Let’s go back to our usual lives, where we only mingle | 我们回到我们平常的生活中去吧 这样我们仅仅会在 |
[56:48] | when I copy you in AIgebra II, okay? | 当我抄袭你的代数II时碰面 好吗 |
[56:53] | -“Okay? ” -We didn’t rehearse it! | -“好吗” -我们没有练习过啊 |
[56:59] | Was that good? | 还不错吧 |
[57:05] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[57:09] | If she thinks she’s still cheating off me, she’s crazy. | 如果她还想让我帮他作弊 她就是疯了 |
[57:13] | -Guys, I don’t know about this -Come on. | -伙计们 我不知道这些 -拜托 |
[57:16] | -Just trust us -We asked every girl | -相信我们 -我们问了每个女孩 |
[57:19] | if they were with you at the dance. These said yes. | 舞会时她们是否和你在一起 她们都说是的 |
[57:22] | -Oh, no. No, no, no -Austin! Introduce me on the cell phone. | -噢 不 不 不 不 -奥斯汀手机联系我哦 |
[57:25] | -Guys, come on -sit down here. | -伙计们 过来 -坐在这儿 |
[57:31] | Okay! Austin Ames! | 好了奥斯汀·艾姆斯 |
[57:33] | Let’s bring out bachelorette number one! | 我们请出未婚女子一号 |
[57:37] | she’s a transfer from Woodland hills, enjoys collecting puka shells | 她从伍兰冈转学来此 喜欢收集普克珠贝壳 |
[57:41] | Iong walks on the beach and getting tubed. | 在海滩上散步以及冲浪 |
[57:44] | PIeased to meet you, Missy! | 很高兴见到你 小姑娘 |
[57:46] | -What’s up, Austin? -Thanks for coming, Missy. | -怎么样 奥斯汀 -感谢你的到来 小姑娘 |
[57:50] | -see you, dude -You’re dead. | -再会 小子 -你们死定了 |
[57:54] | Okay, okay, Iet’s bring out bachelorette number two! | 好 好 我们请出未婚女子二号 |
[57:57] | This little filly’s into barbells | 这个活泼的小姑娘喜欢举杠铃 |
[58:01] | World War II and protein shakes. Here’s Helga. | 玩二战风云(实施战略游戏)以及摇晃肌肉 她就是海尔格 |
[58:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[58:08] | You are so dead. | 你们会死的很惨 |
[58:12] | -Okay, okay, next up is– -Enough, enough. Guys, come on. | -好 好 下一位是 -够了 够了 伙计们 拜托 |
[58:19] | Look, you’re beautiful, okay? But I’m not your prince. | 听着 你很漂亮 好吗但我不是你的王子 |
[58:22] | -You’ll meet him someday, but it’s not me -Thanks, Austin. | -会有一天你会遇到他的 但不是我 -谢谢 奥斯汀 |
[58:28] | -Late entry -David, you stop it right now. | -下一位是 -大卫 你们马上停止 |
[58:31] | You’re a bad boy, and that is a terrible shirt. | 你这个糟糕的孩子 还穿了一件烂衣服 |
[58:35] | Everybody, back to your class. | 都回你们班上去 |
[58:38] | Hi, Ryan. | 嗨 赖安 |
[58:39] | That’s not fair! | 这不公平 |
[58:47] | Don’t want that, don’t want that, don’t want that, don’t want that. | 别去想 别去想 别去想 别去想 |
[59:05] | Accepted? Oh, this won’t do. | 录取了噢 不会的 |
[59:12] | -hey. Anything in the mail for me? -Oh, actually | -嘿 有我的信件吗 -噢 实际上 |
[59:16] | there’s a personalized Ietter here from Ed McMahon | 有一封来自艾德·麦克马洪的私人信件 |
[59:19] | saying you just won a million dollars. | 说你赢得了一百万美元 |
[59:24] | Don’t spend it all in one place. | 别在一个地方花光了哦 |
[59:36] | I need to know who you are. I can’t take my mind off you. | 我需要知道你是谁 我不能不去想你 |
[59:42] | Please tell me who you are. | 请告诉我你是谁 |
[59:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[59:52] | -My name is– -sam! | -我叫 -萨姆 |
[59:58] | -You missed the ” Do Not Disturb” sign -No, I saw it. | -你没看到“请勿打扰”的牌子 -不 我看到了 |
[1:00:02] | so you almost done with my report? It’s due Friday. | 我的报告你快写好了吧礼拜五就应该写好的 |
[1:00:05] | -I’m working on it -Well, hurry up. | -我正在写 -呃 赶快写 |
[1:00:08] | It makes me nervous to have to wait for it. | 等得我很恼火 |
[1:00:11] | Imagine how nervous you’d be if you actually had to write it. | 想想要是由你来写 会有多恼火吧 |
[1:00:15] | My God, you’re right. | 上帝 你说得对 |
[1:00:18] | so this time, could you try to make it sound more like me? | 那这次 你能试着搞得更像是我写的吗 |
[1:00:22] | I’m so sick of having to explain why I sound so smart on paper | 我已经厌倦解释为什么我书面上都多在行 |
[1:00:25] | and so not smart not on paper. | 而书面外却是多么不在行 |
[1:00:29] | -Sam? Can you come downstairs? -I’ll be right there. | -萨姆你能下楼来吗 -我马上来 |
[1:00:33] | Now! | 现在就来 |
[1:00:38] | I’ll be right back. | 我就回来 |
[1:00:41] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[1:00:58] | Who the heck is Nomad? | 谁是流浪者 |
[1:01:03] | “Cinderella, are you not talking to me because you freaked | 灰姑娘 你不想和我说话是因为 |
[1:01:09] | when you found out I’m | 当你发现我是 |
[1:01:10] | Austin Ames? “ | 奥斯汀·艾姆斯后 你太兴奋了 |
[1:01:14] | sam is Cinderella? | 萨姆是灰姑娘 |
[1:01:24] | -I got in -Austin! | -我考上了 -奥斯汀 |
[1:01:29] | -Austin -What? | -奥斯汀 -什么 |
[1:01:34] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[1:01:36] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[1:01:39] | Let me guess. You’re thinking, “Is USC really the right choice for me? “ | 我来猜猜看 你在想“USC对我来说真是个正确的选择” |
[1:01:44] | Well, yeah. I’ve been thinking a Iot about this and– | 呃 是的 我一直在考虑这个 |
[1:01:47] | Don’t worry about it. You’re making the right choice, all right? | 别担心 你的选择是正确的 对吧 |
[1:01:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:01:58] | It’s me, Austin. It’s Cinderella, from the dance. | 是我 奥斯汀 舞会里的 灰姑娘 |
[1:02:03] | Oh, you found me. | 噢 你终于见到我了 |
[1:02:06] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[1:02:09] | “You see, Austin, I live in this world–“ | “瞧 奥斯汀 我生活在这个世界里” |
[1:02:13] | Full of people pretending to be something they’re not. | 所有人都在假装 但他们不是 |
[1:02:18] | -Pretending– -“I miss you. I don’t want–“ | -在假装 -“我很想你 我不想” |
[1:02:22] | I got it. | 知道了 |
[1:02:26] | -how are you doing? -Good. | -你好吗 -很好 |
[1:02:32] | -Regular wash? -No, more like the royal treatment. | -常规清洗 -不 皇室待遇吧 |
[1:02:36] | I mean, that’s what Cinderella would want. | 我是说 这是灰姑娘想要的 |
[1:02:41] | -What did you just say? -I’m her, Austin. | -你刚才说什么 -我就是她 奥斯汀 |
[1:02:43] | I’m Cinderella, your dream girl. | 我就是灰姑娘 你的梦中情人 |
[1:02:46] | -You see, I live in a world full of– -You. | -你知道吗 我生活在一个世界里 充满着 -是你 |
[1:02:50] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[1:02:53] | I’m Cinderella, coming to meet my prince. | 我是灰姑娘 来见我的王子 |
[1:02:59] | That’s a little hard, considering I’m Cinderella. | 这似乎有点问题吧 我才是灰姑娘啊 |
[1:03:02] | I mean, I’m the most “Cinderelly” Cinderella there ever was. | 我是说 我是最像灰姑娘的灰姑娘了 |
[1:03:05] | Ladies, Iadies, Iadies. Look, I can settle this, all right? | 姑娘们 姑娘们 姑娘们 听着 我来解决 好吗 |
[1:03:09] | The girl that I met at the dance, she dropped something on her way out. | 我在舞会上遇到的那个女孩 她消失后遗失了某样东西 |
[1:03:14] | -What was it? -Oh, that’s easy. | -是什么 -噢 太简单了 |
[1:03:17] | -A wallet -No. | -钱包 -不对 |
[1:03:20] | -I meant a wallet-purse -No. | -我的意思是皮夹 -不是 |
[1:03:25] | A fish. | 一条鱼 |
[1:03:29] | -A fish? -It was the first thing | -鱼 -这是我脑袋里 |
[1:03:31] | that popped into my head. You said, “wallet-purse.” What’s that? | 的第一反应 你说的是“皮夹” 什么啊 |
[1:03:34] | -Austin? -Well. | -奥斯汀 -呃 |
[1:03:39] | Look what you did. see? You always ruin everything. | 都是你搞的 看到了吗你搞砸了一切 |
[1:03:42] | I was supposed to be Cinderella. I’m the oldest. | 我本来能成为灰姑娘的 我是老大 |
[1:03:45] | By a minute and 26 seconds. And you never Iet me forget it! | 1分26秒前 你才提醒过我 |
[1:03:51] | -Well, maybe this will help you remember -No. | -呃 或许这个能让你记住 -不 |
[1:03:59] | Come here! | 过来 |
[1:04:01] | You’re dead. I’m gonna kill you! | 你死定了 我要杀了你 |
[1:04:07] | Bri? | 布赖恩 |
[1:04:11] | Oh, I’m gonna kill you! Get off! | 噢 我要杀了你下来 |
[1:04:20] | -That’s what you get for stealing my idea! -hey, Dad, isn’t that our car? | -剽窃我的想法 你罪有应得 -嘿 爸爸 那是我们的车吗 |
[1:04:25] | -I hate you! -I hate you! | -我讨厌你 -我讨厌你 |
[1:04:39] | -Oh, no! -Not the– | -噢 不 -不要 |
[1:04:42] | -Hot wax! -Hot wax! | -是热蜡 -是热蜡 |
[1:05:42] | Hey.Can I get you something? | 嘿 需要什么吗 |
[1:05:49] | Do you know what bugs me? | 你知道什么会让我困扰吗 |
[1:05:53] | -People taking your order? -No. | -有人插你的队 -不是 |
[1:05:56] | Taking people’s orders. | 插了别人的队 |
[1:05:59] | -Why would you do that? -You don’t know my dad. | -你为什么那样做 -你不知道我父亲 |
[1:06:04] | sushi and doughnuts? Who does that? | 寿司和油炸圈饼谁做的 |
[1:06:09] | -I’ll take a coffee. Thank you -Excuse me, miss? | -我要杯咖啡 谢谢 -抱歉 小姐 |
[1:06:15] | Do you ever feel like if you show someone who you really are | 你有过这种感觉吗 你要让别人知道你是谁 |
[1:06:19] | they won’t accept you? | 别人又不肯接受你 |
[1:06:21] | Yeah. I do. | 有过 |
[1:06:25] | Like being yourself isn’t good enough. | 做你真正的自己似乎不太好 |
[1:06:29] | -Right -Like you’re wearing a mask. | -不错 -似乎你一直带着面具做人 |
[1:06:34] | That’s exactly how I feel. | 这正是我的感觉 |
[1:06:38] | You just wanna be honest with this person and tell them, “It’s me. | 你只需要诚实告诉他们就是我 |
[1:06:42] | I’m the one that you’ve been Iooking for.” | 我就是你要找的人就行了 |
[1:06:45] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:06:47] | Austin | 奥斯汀 |
[1:06:50] | -I’m– -sam! | -我是 -萨姆 |
[1:06:54] | -One second -No, now. | -等等 -不 就现在 |
[1:06:58] | No, it’s cool, I gotta bounce. | 不 很棒 我又充满活力了 |
[1:07:07] | Oh,thank you very much, sam. | 噢 非常感谢 萨姆 |
[1:07:15] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[1:07:17] | Bonjour, Fighting Frogs. Here’s your daily drought reminder; | 你好(法语) 好战青蛙 下面是每日旱情提示: |
[1:07:20] | Don ‘t hose your lawn, your car, or anybody else, for that matter. | 不要浇灌你的草坪 清洗你的车 或者其他东西 因为 |
[1:07:25] | And remember, tickets for the big game go on sale | 记住 盛大的比赛门票开始出售了 |
[1:07:28] | And then she told us that she was going to try to steal | 接着她告诉我们她要从你手里 |
[1:07:33] | Austin away from you if that was the Iast thing she did. | 把奥斯汀夺过去 这就是她最后要做的事情 |
[1:07:37] | Our stepsister has always been jealous of you. | 我们异母妹妹一直妒嫉你 |
[1:07:44] | Go on. | 继续 |
[1:07:45] | Well, that’s when she invented this whole Cinderella plot. | 呃 她策划了整个灰姑娘的阴谋 |
[1:07:50] | she got ahold of Austin’s E-mail address | 还搞到了奥斯汀的E-mail地址 |
[1:07:52] | and that’s when she started the whole affair. | 是她策划了整个事件 |
[1:07:55] | We wanted to tell you sooner, but she threatened to kill us. | 我们想尽快告诉你 但她却威胁说要杀了我们 |
[1:07:59] | she’s such a monster. | 她是个妖精 |
[1:08:03] | Look, if you don’t believe us, Iook at the E-mails. | 听着 如果你不相信的话 看看这些电子邮件 |
[1:08:07] | she goes by Princeton Girl 818, but her real name is sam Montgomery. | 她化名普林斯顿女孩818 但她真名叫萨姆·蒙哥马利 |
[1:08:12] | And we’re Brianna and Gabriella. | 我们是布赖恩 还有加百里拉 |
[1:08:17] | so that little boyfriend stealer thinks she can pull a fast one on me? | 这个偷心者认为她能骗过我吗 |
[1:08:23] | Well, we’ll just see about that. | 好吧 我们走着瞧 |
[1:08:33] | Austin was really Iate today and asked me if you’d read this announcement. | 奥斯汀今天迟到了 托我让你念念这个 |
[1:08:42] | “Cinderella | 灰姑娘 |
[1:08:43] | if you’re listening, your prince wants to rendezvous with you after the pep rally. “ | 如果你听到的话 赛前动员会后你的王子想和你见面 |
[1:08:49] | Nothing like a pep rally to warm up our prince. | 赛前运动会还无法让我们的王子热身 |
[1:09:03] | Carter! I talked to him. And not as Cinderella. | 卡特我和他谈了 不是以灰姑娘的名义 |
[1:09:07] | I talked to him as me, sam, and he didn’t hate me. | 我是以我的名义 萨姆 他不讨厌我 |
[1:09:10] | so you told him everything? | 你都告诉他了 |
[1:09:13] | No, not everything. Not the part about me being Cinderella. | 不 没有 只有灰姑娘一事没给他说 |
[1:09:16] | But I’m gonna go tell him right after the pep rally. You coming, cowboy? | 但我要在赛前动员会后告诉他你的扮相 是牛仔吗 |
[1:09:20] | -so you think I Iook like a real cowboy? -sure. | -你觉得我真像个牛仔 -当然 |
[1:09:54] | -Who we gonna beat? -The Lancers! | -对手是谁 -枪骑兵 |
[1:09:56] | -And when we gonna beat them? -Friday! | -何时比赛 -礼拜五 |
[1:09:59] | Good news. I just got off the phone with hank Cole. | 好消息 我刚和汉克·柯尔通了电话 |
[1:10:02] | You play well on Friday, and your future is set at USC football. | 你周五好好表现 你的未来就是在USC橄榄球队 |
[1:10:07] | That’s great, Dad. | 太棒了 爸爸 |
[1:10:09] | And who’s gonna Iead us to victory? | 谁会带领我们赢得胜利 |
[1:10:12] | -Austin! -I can’t hear you! | -奥斯汀 -我听不见 |
[1:10:15] | -Kill the Lancers! -Austin! | -打败枪骑兵 -奥斯汀 |
[1:10:21] | The cheerleaders have put together a skit to help get us in the spirit. | 拉拉队队长召集了一群人来给我们助兴 |
[1:10:29] | I Iove you, shelby! | 我爱你 谢尔比 |
[1:10:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:10:33] | “Once upon a time, there was a big, strong Fighting Frog. | 从前 有一支硕大而强壮的好斗青蛙 |
[1:10:38] | he had a beautiful girlfriend, and his dad owned the biggest pond in all the Iand. | 她有美丽的女友 他的父亲拥有陆地上最大的池塘 |
[1:10:43] | But he still wasn’t happy. | 但他还是不开心 |
[1:10:48] | If only he can find a princess, then she could kiss him | 除非他能觅得一位公主 她愿意给他一个香吻 |
[1:10:52] | turn him into a prince, and they would run away together. | 将他变成一位王子 他们携手私奔 |
[1:10:58] | One night, after the slimy frog ditches his super-hot | 一天晚上 直到这只粘糊糊的青蛙摆脱了他那 |
[1:11:04] | senior-poll-most-popular girlfriend, he meets his princess.” | 最高人气的女友 他遇到了他的公主 |
[1:11:08] | Your highness. | 至高无上的公主 |
[1:11:12] | “AIas, it turned out that our frog not only had a secret identity | 哎 结果我们的青蛙不仅具有秘密的身份 |
[1:11:16] | but also had a secret E-mail relationship with a pen pal named Princeton Girl.” | 还同一位化名普林斯顿女孩的笔友有秘密的E-mail联系 |
[1:11:22] | This isn’t good. | 情况不妙 |
[1:11:24] | Dear Princeton Girl, I can’t wait till we finally get to meet. | 亲爱的普林斯顿女孩 我无法等待 直到我们最终碰面 |
[1:11:28] | You’re the only one who understands the real me. | 你是能够了解真实的我的唯一的人 |
[1:11:31] | The man who doesn’t want to play USC football. | 一个不想去USC橄榄球队的男人 |
[1:11:33] | But who wants to be at Princeton, with you. | 然而谁愿意呆在普林斯顿呢 和你呆一起 |
[1:11:37] | -What are they talking about? -Nothing. | -他们都在说什么啊 -没什么 |
[1:11:40] | Dear Nomad, I want you to know who I am, but I’m scared! | 亲爱的流浪者 我要你知道我是谁 但是我很害怕 |
[1:11:46] | I’m scared that you’ll reject me. | 我害怕你会嫌弃我 |
[1:11:48] | And I’ve never had a real kiss before. | 我从未和人真正的接过吻 |
[1:11:54] | -I can’t believe they’re reading my E-mails -Let’s go. | -我无法相信他们偷看了我的电子邮件 -我们走 |
[1:11:57] | But our princess had a secret too. | 然而我们的公主也有个秘密 |
[1:11:59] | she wasn’t royalty at all, but a geek, a Ioser, a servant girl. | 她不是皇室 而是个低级的人 一个失败者 一个女仆 |
[1:12:08] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[1:12:12] | Any ideas about this? | 你有什么想法 |
[1:12:16] | And who, may you ask, is this imposter? | 你或许会问谁是那个冒名顶替的人 |
[1:12:19] | Give it up for the pretend princess, diner girl, sam Montgomery! | 别妄想再假扮公主了餐馆女孩 萨姆·蒙哥马利 |
[1:12:32] | Diner girl! Diner girl! Diner girl! Diner girl! | 餐馆女孩餐馆女孩餐馆女孩餐馆女孩 |
[1:12:43] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[1:13:07] | -sam! -Go away! | -萨姆 -走开 |
[1:13:11] | But, sam, you’ve got a Ietter from Princeton. | 萨姆 你有一封普林斯顿的信件 |
[1:13:22] | What does it say? | 信上说什么 |
[1:13:31] | I didn’t get in. | 我被拒绝了 |
[1:13:33] | Oh, no! | 噢 不 |
[1:13:38] | And you studied so hard. | 你这么努力学习 |
[1:13:41] | I can’t believe I actually thought I had a chance. | 我也无法相信 我以为我蛮有机会的 |
[1:13:44] | sam, I’m heartbroken. | 萨姆 我很难过 |
[1:13:47] | Life can be so unfair. | 命运如此不公平 |
[1:13:51] | Well, just Iook at the bright side. | 呃 想想开心的事情吧 |
[1:13:54] | You have a job at the diner for the rest of your life. | 你的余生还要献给餐馆的工作呢 |
[1:14:00] | You want a cookie? | 想吃曲奇吗 |
[1:14:05] | They’re so moist. | 都软了 |
[1:15:19] | People like her don’t belong in our world, Austin. | 她那种人和我们不属于同一个世界 奥斯汀 |
[1:16:06] | sam, what are you doing? | 萨姆 你在干嘛 |
[1:16:09] | I’m trying to get these floors clean. | 我要把地板擦干净 |
[1:16:13] | ome on, sweetie, get up. | 过来 甜心 起来 |
[1:16:17] | What I meant is, what are you doing with your life? | 我是说 你对人生有什么打算 |
[1:16:20] | I’m diner girl. I’m doing what diner girls do, Rhonda. | 我是一个餐馆女孩 我要做的就是做个餐馆女孩 朗达 |
[1:16:24] | Baby, what’s gotten into you? You don’t even realize how blessed you are. | 宝贝 你无力自拔了你还没意识到你有多幸运 |
[1:16:28] | Look, you’ve got a whole family behind you. | 听着 你背后有个大家庭在支撑着你 |
[1:16:34] | We have faith in you. | 我们都信任你 |
[1:16:35] | And you gotta have faith in yourself. | 而你自己也要有自信 |
[1:16:59] | Mother! | 妈妈 |
[1:17:01] | -sam just ruined your wall -What? | -萨姆把墙弄坏了 -什么 |
[1:17:04] | Yes, you did. Well, that’s gonna come out of your paycheck. | 是的 你弄的 呃 你得用你的薪水赔偿 |
[1:17:11] | And cover up those stupid words. | 把这些愚蠢的话挡住 |
[1:17:13] | ” Never Iet the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.” | “永远不要因为担心三振出局而退场” |
[1:17:20] | All right. I’m going off to get some more lipo. | 好了 我要再去买点抗脂片 |
[1:17:23] | Come on, girls. sam, I need you to clean the pool tonight. | 来吧 姑娘们 萨姆 你今晚把水池清洗一下 |
[1:17:27] | No. | 不行 |
[1:17:33] | Excuse me? | 怎么了 |
[1:17:36] | You heard me. I quit. | 你听我说 我辞职不干了 |
[1:17:39] | I quit this job. I quit your family. And I’m moving out. | 我不干这份工作了 我要离开你们 我要搬出去 |
[1:17:47] | Oh, and where are you gonna live? | 噢 你要搬去哪儿住 |
[1:17:51] | With me. | 和我住一起 |
[1:17:55] | You can’t just walk out on me. | 你无法离开我的 |
[1:17:58] | You know what, Fiona? | 你知道什么 菲奥娜 |
[1:18:00] | You can mess with your hair, your nose and your face | 你胡乱捣腾你的头发 你的鼻子 还有你的脸 |
[1:18:03] | and you can even mess with my dad’s diner. | 你还搞砸了我爸爸的餐馆 |
[1:18:05] | But you’re through messing with me. | 但是你别想捣腾我 |
[1:18:08] | Wait up, Sam. | 慢着 萨姆 |
[1:18:11] | You take one more step, and you’re fired. | 你再走一步 我就解雇你 |
[1:18:15] | Oh, no, that won’t be necessary, because I quit too. And you know what? | 噢 不用 不必了 因为我也不干了 明白吗 |
[1:18:19] | The only reason why I put up with you all these years is because of that girl. | 这些年来 我一直容忍你 唯一的原因就是那个女孩 |
[1:18:24] | Now that she’s free of you, nothing is stopping me from kicking your butt. | 既然她都不干了 我就会毫不留情地踢烂你的超级震弹波 |
[1:18:28] | Come on, no. Not my face. It’s much newer than the girls. Go for the girls! | 拜托 不 别踢我的 我的可是比姑娘们的还嫩 先踢姑娘们的吧 |
[1:18:33] | -Mom! -Rhonda? Rhonda! | -妈妈 -朗达朗达 |
[1:18:35] | she’s not even worth it. | 她不值得 |
[1:18:41] | -You’re right -You know what? I quit too. | -你是对的 -你知道什么我也不干了 |
[1:18:44] | Me too. Hey, Rhonda. EIeanor. Hold up, I need a ride. | 还有我 嘿 朗达 埃莉诺 等着 我搭个顺风车 |
[1:18:48] | see you. | 再见 |
[1:18:52] | Well | 呃 |
[1:18:54] | see you. | 再见 |
[1:18:57] | send me a bill. | 账单寄给我 |
[1:19:03] | Fiona actually thought you were gonna slug her. | 菲奥娜一定以为你会扁她 |
[1:19:06] | I was gonna do more than that. | 我不仅仅要痛扁她 |
[1:19:08] | I had no idea that you were that tough. | 我一点都没想到你会那么强硬 |
[1:19:11] | Yeah, but I always knew that you were. | 是的 但我总觉得你会这样 |
[1:19:14] | Rhonda | 朗达 |
[1:19:17] | are you sure that this is okay? | 你确认我们没什么不妥 |
[1:19:22] | sam, I wouldn’t have it any other way. | 萨姆 我别无他法 |
[1:19:30] | I haven’t felt this much at home in such a Iong time. | 我在家很久没这么强烈的感觉了 |
[1:19:35] | I’m sure, compared to the Addams Family. | 我确信 和亚当斯的家庭相比的话 |
[1:19:41] | -What’s on your mind? -I gotta do something tonight. | -你在想什么 -我今晚要做的事 |
[1:19:44] | Don’t wait up for me, okay? | 别等我 好吗 |
[1:19:48] | Welcome to the start of tonight’s game between the South Bay Lancers | 欢迎来到今晚的比赛 比赛双方是南湾的枪骑兵和 |
[1:19:53] | and the North Valley Fighting Frogs! | 北谷的好斗青蛙 |
[1:19:57] | Big welcome to all returning alumni to tonight’s 38th annual homecoming game! | 特别欢迎在第38届返校节比赛到来的所有校友 |
[1:20:08] | -Check it! -Chick at 3 o’clock! | -看 -3点的女孩 |
[1:20:11] | -hey, diner girl! -What’s she doing in here? | -嗨 餐馆女孩 -她来这儿干嘛 |
[1:20:23] | sam. | 萨姆 |
[1:20:26] | -Okay, I know you think I’m just some– -Coward? Phony? | -好了 我知道你在想我只是个 -懦夫草包 |
[1:20:29] | -Okay, just listen -No, you listen. | -好 你听着 -不 你听着 |
[1:20:31] | You turned out to be exactly who I thought you were. | 你的表现完完全全就在我的意料之中 |
[1:20:34] | I never pretended to be somebody else. It’s been me all along. | 我没有假扮其他人 自始至终就是我自己 |
[1:20:38] | And it was me who was hurt in front of everybody. | 在所有人面前受伤的就是我自己 |
[1:20:40] | Look, I didn’t come here to yell at you, okay? | 听着 我不是来这儿向你大呼小叫 知道吗 |
[1:20:45] | I came to tell you I know what it feels like to be afraid to show who you are. | 我来告诉你 我知道怕人知道自己是谁的感觉 |
[1:20:50] | I was. But I’m not anymore. | 我曾有过 但不复存在了 |
[1:20:52] | And the thing is, I don’t care what people think about me | 关键是 我不在乎别人怎么看我 |
[1:20:55] | because I believe in myself. And I know that things are gonna be okay. | 因为我信任自己 我知道一切都会好起来的 |
[1:21:00] | But even though I have no family and no job and no money for college | 即使我无家可归、没有工作、没钱念书 |
[1:21:04] | it’s you that I feel sorry for. | 我却会同情你 |
[1:21:06] | -Heads up. Yo, five minutes -I’m coming. | -准备了 唷 还有5分钟 -就来 |
[1:21:12] | I know that guy that sent those E-mails is somewhere down inside of you. | 我知道那个发e-mail的人就在这里的什么地方 |
[1:21:16] | But I can’t wait for him | 但我不会再等待了 |
[1:21:18] | because waiting for you is like waiting for rain in this drought. | 因为等你就如同旱季里的甘露 |
[1:21:22] | Useless and disappointing. | 毫无意义 令人失望 |
[1:21:25] | sam. | 萨姆 |
[1:21:41] | -sam -hey. What are you doing here? | -萨姆 -嘿 你来这儿干嘛 |
[1:21:45] | Rhonda told me where you might be. I thought you could use a friend. Come here. | 朗达 告诉我你可能在哪儿 我想你可能需要朋友 来 |
[1:21:50] | sam, I’m so proud of you. You did– | 萨姆 你让我如此自豪 你 |
[1:21:55] | Your stepmom and Austin, all in one day. how do you feel? | 你的继母和奥斯汀 都发生在同一天 你感觉怎么样 |
[1:21:58] | I’ll Iet you know when I can catch my breath. Let’s do something tonight. | 等我喘过气来我会让你知道的 今晚我们去干点事情吧 |
[1:22:02] | Well, I was actually thinking about going to the game | 呃 事实上我是在想去看比赛 |
[1:22:07] | but I understand if you don’t wanna do that. | 但如果你不想去我也理解 |
[1:22:09] | No, I’ll go. | 不 我会去的 |
[1:22:12] | Really? You’ll go to the game? | 真的你会去看比赛 |
[1:22:15] | Yeah. I can handle it now. It’ll be our first and Iast. | 是的 我现在知道如何拿捏了 这是我们的第一次 也是最后一次 |
[1:22:19] | And besides, if I don’t go, who else is gonna explain the game to you? | 另外 我不去 谁给你解说比赛呢 |
[1:22:22] | I like what you’re wearing. What character are you today? | 我喜欢你这身衣服 你今天扮演什么角色 |
[1:22:29] | -Myself -I think it’s your best Iook. | -我自己 -我想那样你会感觉最好 |
[1:22:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:22:34] | Come on, everybody. Weren ‘t they great? Let’s hear it for them. | 来吧 朋友们 他们不伟大吗我们来听听声音吧 |
[1:22:38] | Let’s give our cheerleaders a big hand. Make some noise. | 让我们给拉拉队长热烈的掌声吧 欢呼吧 |
[1:22:42] | Austin and I are almost back together. It isn’t official or anything, but it’s on. | 奥斯汀和我都在后面 非官方消息 但是事实 |
[1:22:47] | -sorry, guys -sorry. | -抱歉 伙计们 -抱歉 |
[1:22:49] | Okay, everybody. Get ready. Here they come! | 好了 同学们 准备好 他们来啦 |
[1:22:53] | I’m glad you came, Sam. | 很高兴你能来 萨姆 |
[1:22:55] | The defending regional conference champions, your very own Fighting Frogs! | 区联会锦标赛防守方是我们自己的队伍 好斗青蛙 |
[1:23:11] | Both the Lancers and the Frogs enter the game | 枪骑兵和青蛙进入比赛 |
[1:23:14] | tied for the lead in the conference standings. | 都是代表了联会的最高水平 |
[1:23:17] | The winner of tonight’s game will advance to the playoffs for the state championship. | 今晚的获胜方将会晋级州锦标赛的最后决赛 |
[1:23:23] | Austin. | 奥斯汀 |
[1:23:26] | Austin. All right, buddy. | 奥斯汀 好 哥儿们 |
[1:23:28] | This is the big one, all right? | 这次玩真格的了 还好吧 |
[1:23:30] | You stay focused and win it. | 你仍是万众瞩目的焦点 一定要赢啊 |
[1:23:32] | -Everyone is counting on you. All right? -Andy! | -所有人都指望着你 知道吗 -安迪 |
[1:23:35] | hey, Chuck! how you doing, pal? | 嘿 查克你怎么样 朋友 |
[1:23:38] | Let’s do it again! One more time. | 我们再来再来一次 |
[1:24:07] | Down, set, 28 guarding, 28 guarding! | 界外 跑位 防守28位 防守28位 |
[1:24:12] | Hike! | 开球 |
[1:24:19] | The clock is stopped with nine seconds left in the game. | 比赛还剩9秒钟 |
[1:24:23] | -The Frogs need one touchdown to win -I Iove football! I Iove football! | -青蛙队再得一分就赢了 -我爱橄榄球我爱橄榄球 |
[1:24:32] | Austin! Austin! Austin! Austin! Austin! | 奥斯汀奥斯汀奥斯汀奥斯汀奥斯汀 |
[1:24:47] | Carter, I thought that I could handle this, but I really can’t. I’m gonna go. | 卡特 我本来以为我能行的 但我实际上不行了 我要走了 |
[1:25:01] | You know what? I’ll tell you how it ends, okay? | 知道吗我会告诉你结局的 好吗 |
[1:25:06] | -Come on! -Do it, baby! | -来啊 -去 宝贝 |
[1:25:19] | This is the one. This is the one, Austin. This is the one. | 就看这个了 就看这个了 奥斯汀 就看这个了 |
[1:25:30] | -sorry, boys -Where are you going? | -抱歉 伙伴们 -你要去哪儿 |
[1:25:36] | What’s he–? What is he–? | 他怎么他怎么 |
[1:25:41] | What’s the problem? | 怎么回事 |
[1:25:44] | -What are you doing? -I’m out of here. | -你干嘛 -我出去一下 |
[1:25:47] | What? You’re throwing away your dream! | 什么你放弃你的梦想了 |
[1:25:50] | No, Dad. I’m throwing away yours. | 不 爸爸 我是放弃了你的梦想 |
[1:25:55] | It’s your game now. Go get them. | 该你上了 去赢了它 |
[1:26:00] | Substituting for Ames is number 23, Ryan Henson. | 替换艾姆斯的是23号 赖安·亨逊 |
[1:26:05] | -Austin! -Austin! Get back here! | -奥斯汀 -奥斯汀回来啊 |
[1:26:19] | Austin, what are you doing? | 奥斯汀 你干嘛 |
[1:26:22] | something I should’ve done a Iong time ago. | 我很早就应如此 |
[1:26:52] | sorry I waited for the rain. | 抱歉我一直在等待甘霖 |
[1:26:56] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[1:27:02] | No! | 不 |
[1:27:04] | Oh, my God. | 噢 上帝 |
[1:27:22] | Touchdown! The Fighting Frogs have won. They’ve done it. They won the game. | 触地得分好斗青蛙赢了 他们成功了 赢了 |
[1:27:27] | Oh, my You gotta Iove high school. | 噢 上 你应该爱上这个高中 |
[1:27:41] | So we won the big game that day. | 我们那天就这样赢得了比赛 |
[1:27:44] | But what I remember most was I got my prince. | 但我记忆最深的却是我得到了我的王子 |
[1:27:47] | And a really bad cold. | 也得了重感冒 |
[1:27:49] | After that, it was like everything fell into place. | 自那以后 一切都恢复了原貌 |
[1:28:08] | My dad was right. The fairy tale book did contain something important. | 我爸爸是对的 童话故事里蕴含重要的寓意 |
[1:28:16] | Take this one and take the two cars in the front. | 拿着这个 前面那两辆车拖走 |
[1:28:19] | I can pay for those parking tickets! | 我会付罚单的 |
[1:28:25] | Actually, I’m selling your cars, Fiona. For college tuition money. | 事实上 我是把你的车卖掉了 菲奥娜 这样念大学才有学费 |
[1:28:30] | What gives you the idea you can sell our cars? | 谁让你把我们的车卖掉的 |
[1:28:33] | -she owns them -Exactly. I own them. | -她是车主啊 -不错 我是车主 |
[1:28:36] | I’m the county district attorney. have you ever seen this before,Mrs.Montgomery? | 我是郡上的律师 你们见过这个吗 蒙哥马利夫人 |
[1:28:40] | I’ve never seen that before. | 从没见过 |
[1:28:43] | Isn’t this your signature on the witness line? | 证人一栏不是你的签名吗 |
[1:28:47] | I have never seen my husband’s hidden will before. | 我从未见过我丈夫的遗嘱 |
[1:28:52] | I’m afraid you’re gonna have to come downtown with me, ma’am. | 恐怕你还得跟我去趟市区 夫人 |
[1:28:58] | That hidden will stated that the house, the diner and everything belonged to me. | 遗嘱上记载房屋、餐馆等等一切的所有权都属于我 |
[1:29:04] | It turned out my stepsisters knew where Fiona had filed my real acceptance letter. | 经证实 我异母的姐姐们知道菲奥娜把我的录取函放在哪儿 |
[1:29:10] | I got it! | 找到啦 |
[1:29:13] | My dad’s diner was restored to its former glory. | 爸爸的餐馆又恢复了原貌 |
[1:29:20] | And my stepmother made a deal with the DA. | 我继母在餐馆打杂 |
[1:29:22] | She’s working off her debt to society at HaI’s | 她通过在餐馆工作 来偿还社区的债务 |
[1:29:26] | under the watchful eye of my new partner. | 每天生活在我的新合伙人的监视下 |
[1:29:37] | And my stepsisters? They finally put their teamwork to good use. | 我那两个姐姐呢她们充分展示了她们的协作能力 |
[1:29:46] | Austin ‘s dad finally came around and got off his Trojan horse. | 奥斯汀的爸爸最后又开始弄他的特洛伊木马 |
[1:29:54] | Things even cleared up for Carter. | 卡特也转运了 |
[1:29:59] | Anything is possible if you just believe. | 只要你充满信心 任何事都是可能的 |
[1:30:03] | He ended up filming a commercial. | 他后来去拍了一个广告 |
[1:30:06] | And in addition to landing that commercial | 拍广告之余 |
[1:30:10] | Carter also landed the girl. | 卡特还交了一个美眉 |
[1:30:21] | The San Fernando Valley was clear and beautiful | 圣法南度谷区只有在暴风雨后 |
[1:30:25] | the way it only is after a big rainstorm. | 才显出她的清新而美丽 |
[1:30:28] | As for Austin and me, well, I finally got my cell phone back. | 至于奥斯汀和我 呃 我最后归还了我的手机 |
[1:30:34] | We wound up going to Princeton together and lived happily ever after. | 我们一起去了普林斯顿 此后便过着幸福的生活 |
[1:30:39] | A t least for now. Hey, I’m only a freshman. | 至少目前 嘿 我还只是个大学新生 |