英文名称:Ace Ventura:When Nature Calls
年代:1995
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:01] | Negative. No sign. | 报告 目前不见踪影 |
[01:36] | Wait a second. I think I got him. | 等等 我看到他了 |
[02:05] | You know… you could put someone’s eye out with that thing. | 你可要知道 你能用那个东西弄掉别人的眼睛 |
[02:11] | We airlifted out the last passengers, Ace. We’re heading out. | 王牌 乘客们都救上来了 我们要走了 |
[02:15] | What about the animal cargo? | 你们不管动物死活吗 |
[02:19] | Don’t worry. It’s just one little raccoon. If I were you, I’d turn back. | 别傻了 不过是浣熊 我若是你 才懒得管 |
[02:23] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[02:24] | If you were me then I’d be you. | 如果你是我的话 那我就是你 |
[02:27] | And I’d use your body to get to the top! | 我会用你的身体在上面 |
[02:29] | You can’t stop me, no matter who you are! | 你阻止不了我 不管你是谁 |
[02:34] | Loser! | 废物 |
[02:42] | L-o-o…s-e-r. | 废 物 |
[03:03] | Hungry, fella? | 饿了吗 兄弟 |
[03:20] | That ought to hold you for a while. | 这样应该够阻止你一段时间了 |
[03:57] | That’s okay, Spike. | 别难过 史派克 |
[03:59] | There’s nothing more we can do. | 我们尽力了 |
[04:04] | Look, Spike! | 你看 史派克 |
[04:33] | Do not fret, my woodland friend. | 别紧张 小朋友 |
[04:35] | Your life is in the hands of Ace Ventura… | 你的性命掌握在王牌范杜拉手里 |
[04:38] | Pet Detective. | 别号宠物大侦探 |
[04:52] | Whatever you do… | 不管发生什么事 |
[04:58] | don’t look down. | 绝对不要往下看 |
[05:33] | Hang on! | 抓紧啊 |
[05:34] | Hang on little buddy | 抓紧啊 小兄弟 |
[05:36] | I got you! | 我抓住你了 |
[05:37] | I think I got you! | 大概抓住你了 |
[05:39] | Maybe not. You’re slipping! | 也许没抓住 你在往下滑 |
[05:43] | Don’t let go! | 不要松手 |
[06:53] | My goodness. | 天啊 |
[07:07] | Hello, heh. | 你好 |
[07:09] | That was quite a shock. | 我差点被你吓死 |
[07:10] | It’s, um, extremely nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[07:14] | My name is Fulton Greenwall… | 我叫葛富顿 |
[07:16] | and I am looking for an Ace Ventura. | 有没有人叫做范杜拉的 |
[07:20] | No man here… | 本寺修道者中 |
[07:22] | carries with him… | 没有人是这个 |
[07:24] | a label. | 名字 |
[07:25] | What? | 什么 |
[07:26] | Oh, yes. | 哦 我懂了 |
[07:28] | No names. How silly of me. | 隐姓埋名 早该想到 |
[07:31] | He’s an American. | 他是个老美 |
[07:33] | We are all children…of the same life force. | 我们都是造物主共同的子民 |
[07:38] | Yes, of course we are. | 当然当然 |
[07:40] | Well uh… | 额 |
[07:41] | He bends over and speaks from his rear. | 他有特异功能 会用屁股说话 |
[07:44] | Oh, him. | 哦 原来是他 |
[07:47] | Right this way. | 请随我来 |
[07:50] | He came to us a broken man. | 他初来此时精神濒于崩溃 |
[07:53] | He had lost the will to sustain his existence. | 完全失去了生存的意志 |
[07:57] | Yes, I heard about that unfortunate accident with the raccoon. | 是的 我听说过浣熊的事了 |
[08:00] | It was terrible for him. | 这事件对他是大的打击 |
[08:02] | But the life force… | 但造物主 |
[08:04] | once again… | 再度 |
[08:05] | smiled upon him. | 垂幸降怜 |
[08:07] | He’s now… | 他现在 |
[08:08] | at peace. | 心灵恢复了祥和 |
[08:24] | I will wait here. | 我在这里等着 |
[08:48] | Oh oh. | 哦 |
[08:50] | I must apologize. | 对不起啦 |
[08:52] | Quite. Well, uh, um, no harm done. | 算了 没关系 |
[08:54] | Let me introduce myself. | 我先自我介绍 |
[08:56] | My name is Fulton Greenwall, | 我叫葛富顿 |
[08:58] | and I’m here to employ your services…in the retrieval of a lost animal now. | 现在我想借用阁下长才 协助寻找失踪动物 |
[09:02] | Can you help us? | 你能帮助我们吗 |
[09:04] | Your request is like your intestine. | 你的要求会让我想到你的直肠 |
[09:07] | Stinky and loaded with danger. | 奇臭难当 而且危险之至 |
[09:09] | We can pay handsomely. | 我们愿意重金礼聘 |
[09:11] | I am now a child of light. | 我现在是修道之人 |
[09:13] | Your earthly money holds no appeal to me. | 尘世富贵对我如浮云 |
[09:17] | Twenty thousand dollars. | 两万块美金 |
[09:19] | Re-eh-eh-eh-eh! | 咳-咳-咳-咳-咳 |
[09:23] | Really? | 真的 |
[09:28] | No. | 不行 |
[09:31] | I cannot. | 我没办法 |
[09:33] | For I am sorely needed… | 这里需要我 |
[09:35] | here… | 在这里 |
[09:38] | at the ashram. | 静修 |
[09:40] | If I may interject? | 抱歉 插个嘴 |
[09:42] | We’re short of space. | 最近寺里空间不大够 |
[09:44] | And it’s important for you to use your talents. | 而且你该善用你的天赋 |
[09:48] | Let me help you pack. | 我帮你打包行李 |
[09:52] | But I am yet to attain omnipresent super-galactic oneness. | 我还没达到天人合一的境界 |
[09:57] | Wait! | 等着 |
[09:58] | There it is! | 好了 |
[10:01] | You’ve just attained it. | 你天人合一了 |
[10:03] | I have? | 真的 |
[10:05] | Yes. Just now. | 是的 就在这一刻 |
[10:06] | You are one. | 你达到了 |
[10:09] | I can see it in your eyes. | 你的眼神证明了一切 |
[10:12] | You’re more one than anyone. | 你简直超级天人合一 |
[10:15] | What about my medallion of spiritual accomplishment? | 修道成功的奖励呢 |
[10:18] | Take mine. | 拿去吧 |
[10:20] | This took you 80 years to achieve! | 这是你八十年苦修换来的 |
[10:23] | That’s okay. I don’t like it anymore. Really. | 没关系反正我现在不想要了 真的 |
[10:29] | In light of this personal sacrifice you’ve made… | 你是如此无私无我的奉献 |
[10:35] | I have no choice… | 令我不忍继续推辞 |
[10:39] | but to take the case. | 我决定接了 |
[10:40] | Great. | 很好 |
[10:42] | I’ll tell the others. | 我马上告诉大家 |
[10:43] | Master. | 师父 |
[10:48] | Break it to them gently. | 要好好地跟他们讲 |
[11:16] | I’ve never seen them act like that before. | 从没看过他们这么夸张 |
[11:19] | Denial can be an ugly thing. | 虽然难过 依然强颜欢笑 |
[11:22] | We should go, Mr. Ventura. I’ve arranged a plane. | 该走了 飞机安排好了 |
[11:25] | I’ll meet you at the bottom. | 你先到下面等我 |
[11:27] | There’s still one more thing I must do before I go. | 我还要办一件很重要的事 |
[11:40] | Isn’t this incredible? | 酷毙了吧 |
[11:43] | It’s going to be some kind of record! | 这下子肯定会作为一项记录的 |
[11:46] | Everyone loves a Slinky | 每个人都喜欢苗条 |
[11:48] | You gotta get a Slinky | 你一定要苗条 |
[11:50] | Slinky, Slinky | 苗条 苗条 |
[11:52] | Go Slinky go | 加油 苗条 加油 |
[11:57] | Oh, man!Can you believe it? | 气死人 怎么有这种事 |
[12:03] | It was right there! | 竟然就停在这里 |
[12:06] | One more time? | 再来一次好吗 |
[12:07] | Forgive me, but if we don’t hurry, we might miss the plane. | 抱歉 我们快赶不上飞机了 |
[12:12] | Of course. | 说得也是 |
[12:13] | How selfish of me. | 我太自私了 |
[12:15] | Let’s do all the things that you want to do. | 走吧 我郑重宣告重出江湖 |
[12:44] | Canadian moose during mating season. | 这是交配季节的中美洲麋鹿 |
[12:46] | And now… | 接下来模仿的是 |
[12:49] | a yak. | 牦牛 |
[12:54] | Yak. | 牦牛 |
[13:00] | Peanut? | 花生吗 |
[13:02] | Yes, I have one right here! | 我这边有一个 |
[13:04] | It’s bulky, but I consider it a carryon. | 很大 不过我当它随身行 |
[13:07] | Peanuts? | 要花生吗 |
[13:09] | Oh, I see. Ha, ha! | 哦 原来如此 |
[13:13] | If we can get back to business, Mr. Ventura? | 我们谈正事吧 |
[13:15] | The Wachati are a peaceful tribe. | 瓦察提部落向来爱好和平 |
[13:18] | Since their sacred animal has vanished… | 由于族中圣物不见了 |
[13:22] | they believe that there is a curse fallen on their village. | 他们相信诅咒降临至全族 |
[13:27] | It all started some time ago when, one night… | 发生于前一阵子 某个晚上 |
[13:31] | So the daughter of the Wachati chief… | 因此 瓦察提长的女儿 |
[13:34] | is set to wed the first son of the Wachootoo tribe. | 许配给瓦诸图族的王子了 |
[13:38] | And the sacred animal was offered as dowry for the marriage. | 圣物将给公主做为嫁妆 |
[13:42] | But if it is not recovered… | 但是 若不及时找回圣物 |
[13:44] | the result will be… | 结果将会造成 |
[13:46] | the merciless slaughter of the Wachati. | 瓦察族大屠杀 |
[13:52] | Uh, Mr. Ventura? | 范杜拉先生 |
[13:58] | There’s… | 飞机翅膀上 |
[14:00] | someone on the wing. | 有人 |
[14:01] | Some….thing | 有东西 |
[14:07] | I’m sorry, what were you saying? | 对不起 你刚刚说什么 |
[14:10] | The daughter of the Wachati chief… | 瓦察提长的女儿 |
[14:13] | is set to wed… | 许配给 |
[14:14] | the first son of the Wachootoo tribe. | 瓦诸图族的王子了 |
[14:39] | Spectacular! | 太漂亮了 |
[14:41] | This land holds great beauty! | 充满了大自然之美 |
[15:00] | How far to the crime scene? | 离犯罪现场还有多远 |
[15:02] | Well. I’ve been instructed to bring you to the consulate… | 我要先带你先到树后面的 |
[15:05] | which is beyond the trees… | 领事馆一趟 |
[15:06] | on the other side of the jungle. So we’ll have to circle around… Aah! | 就在那片丛林的另一面 所以我们得绕过去 啊 |
[15:17] | Steering’s a bit loose! | 这方向盘有点松动 |
[15:21] | Alignment’s off! | 该调整轮胎定位 |
[15:24] | Mr. Ventura! | 范杜拉先生 |
[16:06] | Ah, there’s the consulate! | 领事馆到了 |
[16:08] | Oh, thank God! | 谢天谢地 |
[16:09] | If I can just find a parking spot… | 看来我得找个停车位 |
[16:12] | Perhaps we should slow down just a teensy bit. | 我觉得我们应该开慢一点 |
[16:15] | Nonsense, poopy pants! | 胡说八道 |
[16:17] | We’re going a bit fast! | 我们速度太快了 真的啦 |
[16:19] | Really! Look out! | 小心 |
[16:35] | Like a glove! | 停得恰恰好 |
[16:44] | You should get this baby detailed. | 这车该送去洗了 |
[16:49] | The Consul General’s car. | 这是总领事的车 |
[16:51] | Down! | 跪下 |
[16:53] | That’s it. Down. | 跪下 |
[16:55] | Okay. Down. | 好的 跪下 |
[17:10] | Come on, man! | 拜托 |
[17:20] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[17:25] | Mr. Ventura, so looking forward to your arrival. | 范杜拉先生 久仰久仰 |
[17:34] | Didn’t seem that painful when you were doing it to the horse. | 有趣 这样打马的屁股 好像也不太痛 |
[17:38] | Ha, ha, uh, sir, uh, Mr. Ventura has an affinity for animals. | 范杜拉先生与动物关系极密切 |
[17:44] | Shall we? | 我们走走聊聊 |
[17:46] | Shalln’t we? | 没问题 |
[17:50] | Tell me, Mr. Ventura… | 告诉我 范杜拉先生 |
[17:52] | just how good are you? | 你有多厉害 |
[17:56] | You’re a workaholic. | 你是工作狂 |
[17:57] | You recently returned from a trip to Gotan in Northern Africa… | 你最近从北非的戈丹回来 |
[18:00] | and you just took a nasty spill because of some… | 而且曾经跌个狗吃屎 |
[18:05] | shoddy masonry work. | 由于工地施工品质不良 |
[18:08] | Very impressive. | 厉害厉害 |
[18:10] | May I ask how? | 告诉我你怎么知道吗 |
[18:12] | Surely. | 没问题 |
[18:16] | The abrasion on your hand is the type sustained in a three-to-five feet fall. | 你手上磨痕显示你曾摔下来 高度约三至五英尺 |
[18:19] | The remnants of plaster on your shoe pointed to a careless mason. | 鞋子上的泥灰显示 水泥工工作时漫不经心恶搞 |
[18:23] | Your new watch, a quality forgery of Cartier, was… | 至于你那只假表嘛 |
[18:25] | most likely purchased through the North African black market! | 八成是从北非黑市买来的 |
[18:31] | And my work habits? | 那我的工作态度呢 |
[18:33] | A workaholic. | 工作狂 |
[18:35] | Urine stain on your pants… | 因为你裤子上尿渍只有一小块 |
[18:37] | would signify that you’re a single-shaker man. | 显示上完厕所只抖一下 |
[18:39] | Far too busy for the follow-up jiggle. | 太忙了 没空多抖几下 |
[18:41] | Brilliant, Mr. Ventura! Simply brilliant! | 佩服 令人五体投地 |
[18:44] | Spank you! Spank you very much! | 多谢过奖 |
[18:51] | We’ve been coexisting quite nicely with the native cultures… | 我们和原住民文化 |
[18:54] | for the past 200 years. They’re almost like family at this point. | 和平共处两百年我们相处形同一家人 |
[18:58] | – Are they? – It is imperative… | -是吗 -当务之急是 |
[19:01] | that we recover the sacred animal. | 替他们寻回圣物 |
[19:02] | If not, the peaceable Wachati will be obliterated. | 否则和平的瓦察提族将遭毁灭 |
[19:06] | The Wachootoo are bloodthirsty. | 瓦诸图族向来好战 |
[19:09] | They consider its disappearance both an insult and a curse. | 他们视圣物失踪为耻辱和诅咒 |
[19:20] | Do I have something in my teeth? | 有东西塞住我牙缝吗 |
[19:23] | Ah, Cadby! | 凯比 |
[19:25] | Lovely brunch I must say. | 宴会很成功 |
[19:28] | Quinn! I’d like you to meet Ace Ventura. | 奎恩来见见王牌威龙先生 |
[19:32] | This is Burton Quinn. He owns and operates Quinnland Safari Park. | 这位是波顿奎恩先生 他是奎恩野生动物园的老板 |
[19:37] | Most call me Quinn. | 请叫我奎恩 |
[19:40] | Say hello, Tinky. | 丁丁 说你好 |
[19:42] | Pleasure, Tinky. Corvus corax. Common raven. Smartest of all birds. | 幸会 丁丁 所有鸟类中最聪明的一种 |
[19:46] | Rare in these parts. | 濒临绝种 |
[19:53] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[20:01] | That’s quite a wrap you’re wearing. | 你的行头实在太惊人 |
[20:03] | Perhaps I could get you some fluffy new slippers… | 或许我可以再帮你弄点新鲜的 |
[20:05] | made from the heads of innocent and defenseless baby seals! | 用无辜的手无寸铁的小海豹头皮做的 |
[20:09] | Who is this ghastly man? | 这个无赖是谁 |
[20:12] | Ace Ventura, pet detective. | 王牌威龙 别号宠物大侦探 |
[20:15] | You must be the Monopoly Guy! | 阁下一定是”大富翁”游戏主角 |
[20:21] | Thanks for the free parking. | 谢谢你让我免费停车 |
[20:24] | Another activist, Maguire. | 又是一个抗议份子 |
[20:27] | Activist, yes. | 抗议份子 没错 |
[20:30] | Activist yes heh heh. | 抗议分子 是的 呵呵 |
[20:35] | Mr. Ventura… | 范杜拉先生 |
[20:37] | there’s nothing wrong with enjoying the fruits of nature. | 享用大自然的恩赐没什么不对 |
[20:42] | You should try it some time. | 或许你该试试 |
[20:44] | Alrighty, then. | 哦 好耶 |
[20:50] | You know something? | 你知道吗 |
[20:51] | You’re right. | 你说得对极了 |
[21:25] | “Do not pass go. Do not collect two hundred dollars.” | “拘票 立刻坐牢” |
[21:32] | It’s lovely, but I fancy myself an autumn. | 的确不错 不过这太沉重了 |
[21:39] | If you’ve quite finished, Mr. Ventura… | 如果你玩够了 范杜拉先生 |
[21:42] | we might make for the projection room. | 我们可以一起前往简报室 |
[21:46] | Kookie. | 真烦人 |
[21:50] | I’d like you to meet Hitu, chief of tribal security in the province. | 这位是希杜 原住民保安队长 |
[21:54] | Please! | 请不用起立 |
[21:56] | Don’t… | 不要 |
[21:58] | get up. | 起来 |
[22:06] | At this point, we don’t have any leads… | 目前为止没有任何线索 |
[22:08] | but we’ve had similar problems in the past. | 不过类似情况 以前也有过 |
[22:15] | Oh heh. | 哦 |
[22:18] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:23] | This is Derrick McCane… | 这是麦德雷 |
[22:25] | spotted several times in the province in the past year. He makes a living… | 去年在本地区出现过数次 |
[22:30] | from rare and endangered species. | 他专门猎捕濒临绝种野生动物 |
[22:36] | Ah, these two are Australians. | 这两个是澳洲人 |
[22:38] | The bald one is Mick Katie. | 秃头的叫凯来克 |
[22:40] | The other is said to have been raised by aborigine. | 另一个听说是原住民抚养大的 |
[22:47] | Aborigines. | 原住民土人 |
[22:49] | The natives call him… | 原住民都叫他 |
[22:53] | Call him Gahjii the hunter. | 叫他”卡吉”猎人的意思 |
[22:58] | Both are known poachers and have been seen in the area! | 这两人以盗猎闻名 有极大的嫌疑 |
[23:03] | This wedding’s in four days. I cannot have bloodshed here! | 婚礼将在四天后举行 我不能坐视杀戮发生 |
[23:07] | We’re counting on you! | 一切全靠你了 |
[23:20] | Hi-ho, Silver! | 知道了 |
[23:21] | Away | 出发 |
[23:23] | I’ve assigned Greenwall to assist you. | 我让葛先生同行协助你 |
[23:27] | Before you go, Mr. Ventura… | 在你出发前 范杜拉先生 |
[23:30] | I’d like to show you something you may enjoy. | 我有东西让你欣赏一下 |
[23:34] | As one animal lover to another. | 我俩都是动物爱好者 |
[23:55] | Something wrong, Mr. Ventura? | 怎么了 范杜拉先生 |
[24:02] | Of course not. | 没事 没事 |
[24:03] | There is a lovely room of death. | 真是个可爱的死亡之室 |
[24:06] | Take care, now. Bye-bye, then. | 好好保重 再见 |
[24:12] | Down, Boba! | 坐下 象儿 |
[24:23] | Mr. Ventura, how could you? | 你头壳坏了吗 |
[24:44] | Now, Mr. Ventura, I think the village is about a mile ahead. | 王牌 部落村子就在一里外 |
[24:48] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[24:49] | Flat tire | 爆胎啰 |
[24:53] | I think this joke has run its course, don’t you? | 老是这么疯癫癫 是吧 |
[24:57] | Certainly. | 当然 |
[24:58] | I prostrate myself before you and beg forgiveness. | 冒犯之处尚请见谅 |
[25:01] | Don’t get me wrong. I do enjoy the occasional prank. | 偶尔开开玩笑也不错啦 |
[25:03] | It’s just that my heel is getting rather raw. | 我的脚跟走得好痛 |
[25:10] | We love you, dark continent! Good night! | 我们爱你 黑暗大陆晚安 |
[25:16] | Listen! | 你听 |
[25:20] | The majestic song of the male silverback gorilla. | 那是银背猩猩的叫声 |
[25:24] | We should move along. It’s their mating season and they can get rather hostile. | 我们要赶快走了现在是交配期 它们充满敌意 |
[25:41] | Oh. | 哦 |
[25:43] | Oh, excuse me, Mr. Ventura. | 对不起 范杜拉先生 |
[25:45] | I have to rest. | 我要休息一下 |
[25:47] | – Of course you do! – Oh. | -我看也是 -哦 |
[25:49] | The Wachati believe they draw their power from these caves. | 瓦察提族相信他们的力量来源来自洞穴中 |
[25:53] | Now they live in fear since their sacred bat has vanished. | 由于圣物蝙蝠失踪 他们陷入一片恐慌之中 |
[25:58] | Bat? | 蝙蝠 |
[26:02] | What bat? | 你说什么 蝙蝠 |
[26:05] | The one we’re here to find, Mr. Ventura. | 就是们此行要找的圣物呀 |
[26:07] | You didn’t say anything about a bat. | 可是你没说那是蝙蝠 |
[26:11] | – What’s the difference? – What’s the difference, heh? | -那有何差别 -有何差别 |
[26:14] | Have you seen one? They’re hideous. | 你见过蝙蝠吗 丑恶无比 |
[26:16] | Lifeless, beady eyes, clawed feet, huge grotesque wings. Even fangs. | 目光阴森森的 脚带利爪巨大古怪的翅膀 尖牙利齿 |
[26:25] | They give you rabies. | 还会传染狂犬病 |
[26:29] | Yes, quite. I see your point. | 说得没错 |
[26:31] | But are you saying that you won’t take the case? | 你的意思是不接这案子 |
[26:35] | No. As a being of light, I must show compassion for all living things of nature. | 不 身为修道之人我对宇由生命充满了热爱 |
[26:40] | Good. | 很好 |
[26:41] | I’m not touching it, though! | 可是我绝不碰那东西 |
[26:43] | No, spank you. | 我是说真的 |
[26:59] | The Wachati are a peaceful people. | 瓦察提族生性爱好和平 |
[27:01] | They find all forms of life sacred. | 他们尊重所有生命 |
[27:04] | I like them already. | 我喜欢上他们了 |
[27:10] | Nice to see you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[27:15] | Ace Ventura, pet detective. | 王牌威龙 别号物大侦探 |
[27:17] | How are you this afternoon? | 今天下午怎么样 |
[27:18] | Alrighty, then. | 哦 好耶 |
[27:23] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[27:25] | Your balls are showing. | 你的蛋蛋露出来了 |
[27:30] | They have lived in the same state for thousands of years. | 千年来他们仍过着传统生活 |
[27:33] | They did not know about disease until the white man came. | 在白人来此之前他们不知疾病为何物 |
[27:42] | What’s going on over here? | 他在耍什么宝 |
[27:44] | All young Wachati warriors must face five days… | 所有族内年轻战士必经过程 |
[27:48] | of balance and concentration. | 五天的平衡考验和意志力训练 |
[27:50] | Should he lose his focus and fall… | 要是不慎失足掉不来 |
[27:52] | he must start over again. | 就得重头再来 |
[27:56] | Earthquake test! | 地震演习 |
[28:01] | He’s good. | 他有一套 |
[28:03] | With my help, he could be the best. | 经我琢磨他日必成大器 |
[28:06] | We should see the chief, Mr. Ventura. | 该去见酋长了 范杜拉先生 |
[28:10] | – This way. – Neato! | 这边请 |
[28:26] | The chief says he knew you would come. | 酋长说他知道你一定会来 |
[28:41] | Uh, the chief has not understood the dialect you’re using. | 酋长听不懂你在说什么 |
[28:44] | Say I’m happy to meet him. And that his sacred… | 告诉他我很高兴见到他他的圣物蝙蝠会及时寻回 请他安啦 |
[28:49] | bat… | 蝙蝠 |
[28:50] | is as good as found. | 和发现时一样好 |
[29:03] | My goodness. The chief really seems to like you. | 天啊 酋长真的喜欢你 |
[29:06] | That is a great sign of affection in the Wachati tribe. | 这是瓦察提族表达热情的方式 |
[29:09] | Really! | 真的 |
[29:16] | Oh, this is the chief’s son, Ouda. | 这是酋长之子 欧达 |
[29:18] | The missionaries came through and taught him English. | 传教士们教过他英文 |
[29:21] | I like you! | 我喜欢你 |
[29:27] | My… | 怪怪 |
[29:30] | Aren’t I the popular one? | 我怎么那么红 |
[29:36] | Allow me to display my affection. | 现在轮到我表示热情了 |
[30:08] | It is the mucus…that binds us. | 现在我们真是水乳交融 |
[30:14] | The chief says that the sacred hut is over there. | 酋长说圣物供奉之处就在那边 |
[30:25] | How’d they pass the guard? | 小偷如何闪过守卫的 |
[30:27] | I’m afraid he was found shortly after…sleeping. | 可能是趁守卫打瞌睡时得手的 |
[30:33] | At ease, soldier. | 稍息 士兵 |
[30:35] | We all make mistakes. | “猴”非圣贤 谁能无过 |
[30:48] | Quite an auspicious dwelling for a filthy, flying weasel. | 臭飞鼠竟住得这么气派 |
[30:55] | Please, Mr. Ventura! | 范杜拉先生 |
[30:58] | That is sacred ground. I’m sorry, but only the Wachati are allowed there. | 这是他们的圣地 只有他们族人才能进来 |
[31:02] | Take it easy. | 轻松一点嘛 |
[31:03] | I’m the lougie guy, remember? | 我们吐过口水 记得吧 |
[31:18] | Eh, yes, yes, Chief. Thank you. | 是的 是的 谢谢你 酋长 |
[31:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[31:23] | The chief says that unless the sacred bat is returned… | 酋长说 除非及时在婚礼之前 |
[31:26] | before the marriage of the princess, the Wachati tribe will meet their death. | 找回圣物蝙蝠否则瓦察提族将有空前洗劫 |
[31:31] | What type of bat are we talking about? | 你说的是哪种蝙蝠 |
[31:34] | The great white bat, of course. | 当然是那种大型白蝙蝠 |
[31:45] | Crepuscular Chiroptera? | 克瑞普索拉种 |
[31:47] | Yes. But to the natives: | 是的 不过原住民称之为 |
[31:50] | Shikaka. | “史卡戈” |
[31:56] | Shikaka. | 史卡戈 |
[32:01] | Shikaka. | 史卡戈 |
[32:05] | Shikasha, ah! | “史卡沙” |
[32:10] | Shish kebab. | “史芝戈巴” |
[32:11] | Shawshank Redemption. | “鲨鲨堡” |
[32:13] | Chicago! | “芝加哥” |
[32:14] | You’re out of there! | 你出局了 |
[32:16] | Go on. You’re gone. Go on! | 快点 被淘汰了 |
[32:43] | Were you going to eat these? | 你吃这个 |
[32:51] | Ace. | 王牌 |
[32:57] | I’ve got to inspect that cage. | 我要去查查那笼子 |
[33:07] | My, my, my. | 怪怪 |
[33:09] | This fruit paste is delicious! | 这水果盘真是好吃 |
[33:11] | The pottery is lovely! | 陶碟子也很漂亮 |
[33:13] | It’s made from guano. | 用蝙蝠排泄物做的 |
[33:15] | Guano? | 排泄物 |
[33:16] | That sounds so familiar. | 这词我好像听过 |
[33:18] | Bat droppings. | 就是蝙蝠大便啦 |
[33:24] | It’s a chief resource of the Wachati. They use it to make things in the village. | 瓦察提族之为大自然资源他们用它制作很多器物 |
[33:29] | Yummy! | 太好吃了 |
[33:54] | Now, this is really fascinating. This is a great Wachati tradition. | 这才是精采好戏 瓦察族伟大的传统舞蹈 |
[33:59] | The virgin’s dance of seduction. | 处女的诱惑之舞 |
[34:07] | I am now a holy man. | 我现在遁入空门了 |
[34:09] | I think of women only as mothers of our children. | 女人对我而言如同大地之母 |
[34:11] | They are a sanctuary for the reproductive organs. | 她们是生命繁衍的圣殿 |
[34:14] | A temple to house the miracle of procreation. | 人类生生不息的神圣象征 |
[34:19] | Do you have $1? | 一块钱借我当小费 |
[34:26] | Thank you so much! I’ve not danced in years! | 谢了 我好多年不跳舞啰 |
[34:49] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[34:52] | Don’t mind me. | 别管我 |
[34:54] | Sleep. | 乖乖睡吧 |
[34:56] | Sleep! | 快睡吧 |
[35:11] | I smell the fingerprints of scum. | 我闻到了指纹的气息 |
[35:20] | Better dust the place. | 我得进行指纹采样 |
[35:38] | Totally clean. | 一干二净 |
[35:40] | Not one damn clue. | 什么线索也没有 |
[35:45] | Unless… | 除非这是 |
[36:28] | Here she comes. Oh, boy. | 她过来了 不妙 |
[36:30] | Holy, holy, holy, holy. | 我是圣人 我是圣人 |
[36:32] | Good thoughts in, bad thoughts out. | 心如明镜 莫惹尘埃 |
[36:35] | You have come to help us. | 承蒙你挺身相助 |
[36:38] | We are in…great appreciation. | 我们非常感激你的大恩大德 |
[36:42] | You… | 你 |
[36:44] | speak English. | 会讲英文 |
[36:46] | Yes, heh! | 是的 |
[36:47] | – The missionaries came with books. – Oh. | -传教士教我的 -哦 |
[36:57] | You are very good with that, heh! | 你不赖嘛 |
[37:00] | It’s incredibly accurate. | 精确无比 |
[37:03] | Care to try? | 要不要试试 |
[37:10] | Not bad! | 不坏嘛 |
[37:12] | Try again. Relax your shoulders. | 再来一次 肩膀放松 |
[37:14] | Breathe. | 吸气 |
[37:15] | And release. | 再吐气 |
[37:20] | There you go! | 就是这样 |
[37:23] | You make me smile. | 你逗得我好开心 |
[37:26] | And yet… | 但是 |
[37:29] | I am troubled. | 我的麻烦仍未解决 |
[37:32] | You see… | 你知道吗 |
[37:34] | the man my father wants me to marry… | 我爸爸要我嫁的人 |
[37:38] | I am worried I will not please him. | 我担心不知如何取悦他 |
[37:44] | I… | 我 |
[37:46] | I’ve never known a man. | 我从没有接触过男人 |
[37:59] | I’d love to help. | 我很愿意帮你忙 |
[38:00] | But you see… | 可是你知道 |
[38:02] | I have vowed to take a life of celibacy. | 终身要做苦行僧侣 |
[38:07] | Well… | 既然如此 |
[38:08] | Perhaps this… | 或许这个 |
[38:10] | will assist your decision | 可以让你下定决心 |
[38:17] | Those are very nice. | 它们是很诱人 |
[38:19] | But I am a child of light. A pure spirit. | 不过我是修道之人 心如止水 |
[38:22] | I’m no longer encumbered by sexual appetites. | 美色对我毫无影响 |
[38:30] | Oh, mama, oh, mama, oh, mama, oh, mama… | 我的妈呀 |
[38:40] | I’m so sorry, Mr. Ventura… | 对不起 打扰了 |
[38:48] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[38:50] | I was just… | 我刚刚在 |
[38:53] | practicing my mantra. | 练习念咒 |
[38:57] | Oh uh… | 哦 额 |
[39:00] | – You wanted to visit the sacred caves. – I do! | -你不是说要去洞穴中看看 -是呀 |
[39:03] | – Meet me outside in 10 minutes. – Mm-hm. | -到外面等我十分钟 -嗯 |
[39:06] | If I don’t finish my meditation… | 让我继续完成冥想 |
[39:08] | I tend to get a little cranky. | 否则我会心神不宁 |
[39:11] | Take care, now. Bye-bye, then. | 保重 再见 |
[39:22] | Everything here seems good! Heh, big load off my mind! | 似是柳暗花明又一”洞” |
[39:25] | You can speculate all you want, but unless you check it out yourself… | 俗话说得好 不入虎穴焉得虎子 |
[39:29] | you never know. Let’s go back. | 不试你永远不会知道 我们回去吧 |
[39:31] | Don’t you think you should investigate? | 你不进去看看 |
[39:33] | There’s no reason to go in there. Ever. | 没有这个必要 |
[39:36] | I sense it as a holy man. | 凭我圣人的直觉 |
[39:38] | – You said you wanted… – It’s dark! | -你说你要 -里面黑漆漆的 |
[39:41] | I could fall into a precipice. | 我会跌得狗吃屎 |
[39:44] | Take this. | 这个借你 |
[39:47] | Spank you, Helpy Helperton. | 谢了 你可真会帮忙 |
[40:11] | I am not afraid! | 不怕 |
[40:15] | I am not afraid. | 我不怕 |
[40:24] | I really like it here, oh. | 我喜欢这里 |
[40:43] | My medallion! | 我的护身符 |
[40:50] | I will fear no living creature… | 只要有了这个 |
[40:53] | as long as I keep this near me. | 我不怕任何妖魔鬼怪 |
[40:56] | Take that, you winged spawn of Satan! | 吃我一记 你这妖魔 |
[41:07] | That’s okay. | 没关系 不怕 |
[41:11] | All I really need is my torch. | 还有火把在手上 |
[41:14] | Die, devil bird! Aah! | 去死吧 你这妖鸟 |
[41:20] | I’m okay. | 没事没事 |
[41:29] | They’re in my hair! They’re in my hair! | 跑到我头发里面了啦在我的头发里面啦 |
[41:33] | God in heaven! Help me! | 天啊 快救我 |
[41:37] | Ace. | 王牌 |
[41:39] | There is nothing in your hair. | 你头发里没有东西 |
[41:43] | Exactly. | 说的也是 |
[41:45] | I was merely running a drill. | 我是在测验你们的警觉性如何 |
[41:52] | Just as I suspected. | 一切正如我怀疑 |
[41:55] | – Quinn. – What? | 奎恩来过这洞穴 什么 |
[41:57] | We met him at Cadby’s soiree. | 我们在凯比宴会上见过他 |
[41:59] | His bird is a raven, Tinky. I found that inside the cave. | 他带着一只鸟鸦丁丁 |
[42:02] | You don’t understand. Burton Quinn is a powerful man. | 我在洞中找到它羽毛 奎恩这个人势力庞大 |
[42:06] | Worry not, my brother. | 别担心 |
[42:09] | For I… | 因为 |
[42:11] | am a master… | 我是个化妆 |
[42:13] | of disguises. | 大师 |
[43:09] | Eat up, guys! | 兄弟们 尽量吃吧 |
[43:11] | None of this animal goes to waste. | 千万别浪费食物 |
[43:46] | Ah. | 麦先生 你好吗 |
[43:47] | Mr. McCane. | 麦德雷 先生 |
[43:48] | How’re you? | 最近怎么样 |
[43:50] | I’m doing well. | 马马虎虎啦 |
[43:59] | Unh. Don’t mind me, Mr. Quinn. | 奎恩先生 不用管我 |
[44:03] | I’m just a curious little rhino. | 我的小犀牛会自得其乐 |
[44:05] | I appreciate your… | 你能答应 |
[44:08] | agreeing to undertake this. | 我十分感激 |
[44:18] | Meeting secretly with sinister types much? | 竟和死徒在此碰头 |
[44:22] | Ah, not too much. Ah, much too much. | 两人在搞什秘密飞机 |
[44:47] | Kind of hot in these rhinos. | 在犀牛肚子里可真热 |
[45:02] | Warm! | 热死我了 |
[45:11] | I had a dog and his name was… | 我有一条狗 他的名字是 |
[45:14] | Bingo. | 冰果 |
[45:19] | Ah, time to get some oxygen. | 我需要一点新鲜空气 |
[45:28] | Come on! | 不妙 |
[45:39] | Mayday! | 谁来救我 |
[45:49] | Must have air! | 我 要 空气 |
[46:16] | Come on! girls. | 快来 |
[46:19] | Quiet, quiet, quiet. Look, look. | 安静 你们快过来看 |
[46:25] | Oh, look! | 你们看 |
[46:28] | The mother rhino is giving birth. | 母犀牛在生小犀牛 |
[46:34] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[46:56] | Mommy! | 妈咪 |
[47:08] | Cool! | 太酷了 |
[47:09] | We have to get out of here! | 我们得离开这 |
[47:11] | Quick, get in the jeep. | 快点 快上车 |
[47:13] | Quick. girls. get in. | 快点 姑娘们 进去 |
[47:15] | Welcome to Quinnland. | 欢迎光临奎恩动物园 |
[47:20] | And you too, my friend. | 你也是 我的老友 |
[47:26] | I know you’ll be happy here. | 你会感到宾至如归 |
[47:33] | Huh. Ah | 哼 啊 |
[47:37] | How did you get out, fella? | 你怎么溜出来 小朋友 |
[47:41] | You’re a cute little devil. | 你这个坏东西 |
[47:45] | What you got? | 你拿的是什么 |
[48:04] | Where’s the bat? | 蝙蝠在哪里 |
[48:07] | What’s this about? | 这是干什么 |
[48:09] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[48:11] | Where… | 蝙蝠 |
[48:13] | is… | 在 |
[48:14] | the bat? | 哪里 |
[48:16] | I know who you are. | 我想起来你是谁了 |
[48:18] | I met you at Cadby’s! | 我们在凯比家见过 |
[48:21] | You’re that… | 你就是 |
[48:22] | Ventura fella. | 范杜拉 |
[48:24] | Last chance! | 最后一次机会 |
[48:28] | Where is that darn bat? | 蝙蝠到底在哪里 |
[48:31] | What’re you going to do? What’re you going to do? | 你想干什么 你要怎么样 |
[48:35] | Whatever I have to get some answers. | 我会让你招出来的 |
[48:46] | Stop! | 停 |
[48:47] | Stop it! | 停下来 |
[48:49] | You’d like me to stop it, hmm? | 你要我停下来吗 |
[48:51] | Getting to you? | 这声音好听吗 |
[48:54] | Ah, I won’t tell you anything. | 我什么也不会告诉你 |
[49:03] | Ooh. | 呜 |
[49:06] | A tough guy, huh? | 你爱充英雄 是吗 |
[49:08] | I know what to do with tough guys. | 我知道怎么对待英雄 |
[49:22] | My brother used to do that to me! | 我哥哥最喜欢跟我来这一招 |
[49:24] | You sadistic bastard! | 你这个变态的混蛋 住手 |
[49:26] | Stop it! | 停下来 |
[49:27] | All right! I’ll talk! | 好吧 我老实招 |
[49:29] | – Spill it! – I paid Derrick McCane to find the bat. | -快说 -我付钱给 麦德雷 请他找那蝙蝠 |
[49:36] | I thought it could be an attraction. | 以便吸引观光客来 |
[49:40] | Business has been a bit off lately. | 这阵子生意不大好 |
[49:42] | So… | 所以 |
[49:45] | you don’t know who… | 你也不知道 |
[49:49] | – took the bat? – Neither does McCane. | -蝙蝠的下落 -麦德雷 也不知道 |
[49:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[49:59] | I’m going to untie you now. | 我这就放了你 |
[50:02] | Before I do, I want you to know that I’m really… | 希望你了解 我是真的 |
[50:05] | truly… | 感到 |
[50:06] | very… | 非常 |
[50:07] | sorry. | 抱歉 |
[50:14] | Appreciate the lift! | 谢谢你让我搭便车 |
[50:16] | We’ll walk from here. | 我们会自己走回去 |
[50:22] | Quinn is out of the picture. We have no more suspects or clues. | 奎恩没有嫌疑 这下子线索又断了 |
[50:26] | But I have instincts back. | 不过我有第六感 |
[50:28] | And my instincts tell me we’re getting closer. | 直觉告诉我就快找到嫌犯 |
[50:31] | I can feel it. | 我感觉得出来 |
[50:33] | I can feel it like it’s right… | 我感觉到了 就在 |
[50:36] | in my neck! | 我的脖子上 |
[50:37] | Run! | 快跑 |
[50:46] | Starting to get numb! | 脖子开始麻了 |
[50:55] | Three darts… | 中了三箭 |
[50:57] | is too much. | 好像太多啰 |
[51:30] | I think I lost them! | 大概躲过了 |
[52:04] | Flowers…for me? | 这花是给我的花吗 |
[52:08] | I do declare, Mr. Beauregard. | 白瑞德先生 |
[52:13] | You are my hero. | 你是我的英雄 |
[52:22] | Was I… | 我有 |
[52:24] | talking in my sleep? | 说梦话吗 |
[52:25] | You’ve been suffering hysteria. | 你一直处于歇斯底里状态 |
[52:28] | It’s a natural reaction to the poison in these darts. | 典型的中毒后自然反应 |
[52:30] | Water. | 喝点水 |
[52:39] | Guano bowls. | 排泄物做的碗 |
[52:42] | Collect the whole set. | 刚好可以配一套 |
[52:43] | Ace, did you see the shooter? | 王牌 你看楚是谁偷袭的吗 |
[52:46] | Only their feet. | 只看到脚 |
[52:47] | Not enough for a positive ID. | 证据不足 |
[52:50] | It’s the dart of a Wachootoo shaman. | 这是瓦诸巫师的毒箭 |
[52:53] | The what-y what-an? | 你说什么 |
[52:54] | The Wachootoo shaman, or medicine man, protests the intertribal wedding. | 瓦诸图族的巫师他对落这次通婚极为反对 |
[53:02] | Does he? | 是吗 |
[53:06] | You do not speak Wachootoo. | 你不会说瓦诸图语 |
[53:08] | I go with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[53:11] | Ouda will be my interpreter. | 欧达会替我翻译 |
[53:13] | Ace. | 王牌 |
[53:15] | Please, take care. | 你要小心一点 |
[53:17] | The Wachootoo are savages. If they catch you, they’ll be merciless. | 他们是野蛮人 落到他们手你会凶多吉少 |
[53:22] | Worry not that brother. | 不要担心 兄弟 |
[53:24] | I will be as a fly on the wall. a grain of salt in the ocean. | 我将会是墙上的一只苍蝇 海里的一粒盐 |
[53:28] | I will slip amongst them like a transparent… | 我将会穿梭在他们中间 犹如透明的 |
[53:34] | thing. | 东西 |
[54:01] | The sacred bat must be in a hut. | 蝙蝠一定在那茅屋里 |
[54:03] | We’ll never know until I can walk freely among them. | 我得想法子混进去 |
[54:10] | Wunderbar! | 太好了 |
[54:12] | He exclaimed with great relish. | 我有个绝好的点子 |
[54:39] | Come on, girls, show them what you got. Unh! | 快点 女孩们 加油 |
[54:42] | Big finish. | 非常好 |
[54:59] | I’m sure it’s fine. | 没关系 我不怕 |
[55:00] | Ouda is probably going for help right now. | 欧达应该会带救兵来 |
[55:03] | Hello, Ace! | 你好 王牌 |
[55:05] | They found me! No sweat! | 他们逮到我了 不用担心 |
[55:10] | Don’t beat yourself up. | 也不用自责 |
[55:21] | You know… | 你知道吗 |
[55:22] | gingivitis is the number one cause of all tooth decay. | 口香糖是引起蛀牙最主要原因 |
[55:31] | What does “equinsu ocha” mean? | “依昆苏欧查”是什么意思 |
[55:33] | White devil. | 白色的魔鬼 |
[55:35] | – Tell him I’m not. – I only met you. How do I know? | -告诉他我不是我刚认识你 -怎知你是不是 |
[55:43] | – He said… – Let me guess. “White devil”? | -他说 -我猜猜看”白色魔鬼”吗 |
[55:46] | Yes. You speak Wachootoo? | 答对了 你会瓦诸图语 |
[55:48] | Tell them what I’m saying: | 你替我翻译 |
[55:52] | I come in peace! | 我为了和平前来此地 |
[56:02] | I couldn’t help but notice the “equinsu ocha” part. | 我听到你说”依昆苏欧查” |
[56:04] | Did you refer to me as “White Devil”? | 连你也说我是白色魔鬼 |
[56:06] | That’s how they know you. | 他们说你是 你就是 |
[56:08] | Leave that part out from now on. | 先撇开这话题 |
[56:11] | I represent the princess! | 我代表公主前来 |
[56:24] | War is hell. | 战争如同地狱般 |
[56:27] | The last thing we want… | 我们绝不愿轻易 |
[56:31] | is a fight. | 开战 |
[56:47] | The chief said… | 酋长说 |
[56:48] | if you pass all Wachootoo tests… | 若你通过他们的考验 |
[56:51] | you do not die. | 就饶你不死 |
[56:56] | Kookie. | 真烦 |
[58:29] | Ah. My entrance to the winner’s circle! | 我终于进入了决赛圈 |
[58:32] | Your admiration is well-founded, but I’m merely a servant. | 我知道我赢得各位尊敬但我不过是个小人物 |
[58:36] | Do not worship me! | 千万别太崇拜我 |
[58:49] | Chief says you have passed all tests but one. | 酋长说这是最后一关 |
[58:52] | Only left is Wachootoo Circle of Death. | 瓦诸图的死亡决赛圈 |
[58:56] | Funny… | 有趣 |
[58:57] | that’s my specialty. | 这个我最厉害 |
[59:35] | This is it? | 就是这傢伙 |
[59:37] | I have to beat him? | 我要打败他 |
[59:52] | Alrighty, then! | 哦 好耶 |
[59:56] | I must tell you… | 我必须告诉你 |
[1:00:00] | I don’t wish to fight you. | 其实我一点也不想打架 |
[1:00:03] | Violence is no longer in my nature… | 现在的我不再滥用暴力 |
[1:00:06] | but if you want it, you got it, sister. | 不过若你坚持 我也奉陪 |
[1:00:15] | Biting, I see. | 你在咬我 |
[1:00:17] | I was unaware that the Wachootoo… | 我倒还不知道瓦诸图族 |
[1:00:21] | were biters! | 竟会乱咬人 |
[1:00:24] | Why don’t you try this on and see how it fits? | 不怕死就再试试看 |
[1:00:31] | Ace. | 王牌 |
[1:00:33] | He much better fighter than you. | 他的武功比你厉害多 |
[1:00:36] | Do it! | 废话 |
[1:00:54] | All right! | 好吧 |
[1:00:56] | This White Devil thing has gone far enough. | 白色魔鬼这件事情已经扯得太远了 |
[1:00:59] | Nobody… | 没有人 |
[1:01:00] | messes… | 有胆子弄乱 |
[1:01:02] | with the “do” | 我的发型 |
[1:01:22] | He said, sorry, White Devil… | 他说 抱歉 白色魔鬼 |
[1:01:25] | but he must kill you. | 他必须宰了你 |
[1:01:28] | I’ll have you know I have the reflexes of a cat. | 我警告你 我猫一样的身手 |
[1:01:31] | And the speed of a mongoose. | 和猫鼬一般的速度 |
[1:01:33] | Throw it! | 快呀 |
[1:01:35] | I dare you! | 有种就上呀 |
[1:01:53] | Ouda, don’t just stand there. Throw me a spear! | 欧达 别傻傻站着丢枝矛过来给我 |
[1:02:25] | It’s in the bone! It’s in the bone! | 痛死我了 刺到骨头里 |
[1:02:28] | It’s in the bone! | 刺到骨头里了 |
[1:02:48] | He says you make him laugh. | 他说你让他们笑得半死 |
[1:02:50] | You are like sissy girl! | 你简直像个娘儿们 |
[1:03:02] | sissy girl! | 娘儿们 |
[1:03:09] | Wachootoo Chief say, “You friend to Wachootoo.” | 酋长说 你现在是瓦诸图之友 |
[1:03:20] | But if the curse of Shikaka not lifted by tomorrow’s sun at top of sky… | 不过若明天日正当中时 史卡戈仍未寻回的话 |
[1:03:24] | Wachootoo kill all Wachati and smash your head on a rock. | 他们要血洗瓦察提族而且会砸烂你的大头 |
[1:03:31] | Super. | 太棒了 |
[1:03:32] | Take care now. Bye-bye then. | 保重 再见了 |
[1:03:34] | Take care, now. Super. Bye-bye, then. | 保重 再见 |
[1:03:39] | Are your legs sore? Want me to carry you? | 你的腿会痛吗 要我背你吗 |
[1:03:42] | That won’t be necessary, my friend. | 不需要 |
[1:03:44] | I have a high pain threshold. | 我能忍得住痛 |
[1:03:46] | Ah, holy monkey! | 我的妈呀 |
[1:04:13] | Ace, why you stopped? | 停下来干嘛 |
[1:04:17] | The Wachootoo didn’t take Shikaka. | 瓦诸图族没有偷走那蝙蝠 |
[1:04:22] | Hi, welcome back. | 嗨 欢迎回来 |
[1:04:25] | What would you say this is? | 你能说出这是什么 |
[1:04:27] | Dart of Wachootoo shaman. | 这是瓦诸图巫师的毒箭 |
[1:04:29] | Precisely. And when compared to one of the darts… | 没错 和我第一次中的毒箭 |
[1:04:32] | – that hit me before? – Same. | -来比较 -一模一样 |
[1:04:35] | Only to the untrained eye. | 你这笨蛋当然看不出来 |
[1:04:38] | The Wachootoo dart is made of wood from a mimosa tree… | 瓦诸毒液来自含羞草系植物 |
[1:04:41] | while the other is carved from a red fungus-bearing acalla. | 而这个是红蕈系植物毒液 |
[1:04:46] | And there’s only one area of the jungle with red… | 丛林区只有一处有 |
[1:04:49] | fungus-bearing acallas. | 红蕈类植物 |
[1:04:52] | Go back to the village. | 你快回村子通知他们 |
[1:04:54] | Tell them the Wachootoo attack tomorrow at noon. | 瓦诸图族正午时会发动攻击 |
[1:04:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:05:00] | This little hound dog just picked up a scent. | 事情快水落石出 |
[1:05:14] | Won’t be long now, Katie. | 就快好了 |
[1:05:19] | Big night tonight. | 今晚是个大日子 |
[1:05:21] | You’re going to meet your new owner. | 你马上会见到你的新主人 |
[1:05:24] | Good day. Disgusting rat! | 高兴吧 恶心的鼠辈 |
[1:05:43] | Gravy! | 看来事情易如反掌 |
[1:05:50] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[1:05:53] | – What is it? – Silverback. | -什么 -银背猩猩 |
[1:06:07] | Female. | 是只母的 |
[1:06:10] | – Big. – Yeah? | -而且很大 -是吗 |
[1:06:12] | About 200 meters… | 约在两百码外 |
[1:06:15] | south. | 在我们南方 |
[1:06:17] | We’d get $5000 for one of those. | 一只大约值美金五千元 |
[1:06:20] | – What about the rat? – Don’t worry about it. | -这只鼠辈怎么办 -别担心 |
[1:06:23] | We’ll be back in no time. | 我们会马上回来 |
[1:06:30] | Stay downwind of it. | 别让它注意到我们 |
[1:06:47] | You’re even uglier than I thought. | 你这傢伙比我想像还要丑 |
[1:06:50] | She’s a big one, isn’t she? | 它可算是庞然大物 |
[1:07:12] | Oh, boy. | 这下惨了 |
[1:07:13] | Deciduous trees on the bank. | 河畔杨柳青青 |
[1:07:16] | Suman shrubs with extreme protococcus. | 风光无限美妙 |
[1:07:18] | Steadily increasing water current. | 加上湍湍急流 |
[1:07:20] | Spike… | 史派克 |
[1:07:22] | I think we could assume the stream gets pretty rough up ahead. | 我们可能会越来越惨 |
[1:07:35] | As soon as I get you loose, you can chew through my ropes. | 我先替你松绑 你再替我咬断 |
[1:07:45] | That’s it! That’s it! | 干得好 加油 |
[1:07:49] | Yes. Your turn. | 加油 该你了 |
[1:07:54] | All right! | 太好了 |
[1:08:05] | Spike… | 史派克 |
[1:08:12] | Spike! | 史派克 |
[1:08:39] | I’m alive! | 我没有死 |
[1:08:43] | I’m alive! | 我没有死 |
[1:09:01] | Say “uncle”! Say “uncle”! | 投降吧 快投降吧 |
[1:09:09] | Don’t start what you can’t finish! | 别跑没种就别惹我 |
[1:09:14] | Quit hitting yourself! | 认输吧 认输吧 |
[1:09:18] | Oh, water tastes good, yes! Glub, glub. | 河水味道不赖嘛 |
[1:09:28] | This isn’t over yet. | 还是想不通 |
[1:09:30] | There’s something I missed. Some clue or motive I’ve overlooked. | 一定有什么疏忽线索 动机 一定漏掉了什么 |
[1:09:35] | And that motive is… | 关于动机嘛 应该是 |
[1:09:38] | plah! | 不知 |
[1:09:40] | Think! | 快用力想 |
[1:09:41] | Someone wants the tribes to destroy each other. | 有人故意挑起战端 |
[1:09:44] | There must be something valuable in this equation. | 两族杀伐 以便渔翁得利 |
[1:09:47] | Perhaps we should meditate, Spike. | 我看我得进行冥想 |
[1:09:49] | For it is said that when seeking answers, one must… | 古有名训 定而后能安 |
[1:09:53] | quiet the soul in order to hear them. | 安而复能虑 虑而后能得 |
[1:10:00] | What is it the Wachati possess… | 瓦察提族中之物 |
[1:10:03] | that is of great value to other men… | 除了公主那对大咪咪外 |
[1:10:06] | besides the princess with the amazing rack? | 还有什么会使人垂涎的呢 |
[1:10:19] | Alrighty then. | 好吧 |
[1:11:05] | Oh. | 哦 |
[1:11:08] | You’re back? | 王牌 你回来了 |
[1:11:11] | You can dispense with the smallpox, all-knowing one. | 万事通 给点小道消息吧 |
[1:11:14] | I’m here on business, and time is of the essence. | 事关紧急不容搁 废说少说 |
[1:11:18] | Very well. | 很好 |
[1:11:20] | What answer do you seek? | 想知道什么 |
[1:11:22] | What do the Wachati possess… | 瓦察提族中之物 |
[1:11:25] | that is of great value to civilized man? | 何者对文明人类具有重大价值 |
[1:11:28] | The medallion will lead you to the answer. | 护身符会引导你找出答案 |
[1:11:33] | You do still have the medallion, don’t you? | 护身符还在你身上吧 |
[1:11:36] | Medallion? Why, surely. | 什么护身符 喔 了解 |
[1:11:40] | I left it back, uh… | 不过它目前与我 |
[1:11:43] | with my body. | 肉身同在 |
[1:11:45] | Your aura… | 少打屁 |
[1:11:47] | is weakening. | 瞧你心虚的 |
[1:11:49] | Okay! I threw it in a cave! | 好啦 我扔在洞穴里面 |
[1:11:52] | What do you want from me? What are you? Mr. Perfect? | 你到底要怎样 难道你没掉过东西吗 圣人 |
[1:11:55] | Where is it? | 要知道护身符在哪 |
[1:11:57] | It’s probably lying… | 它大概被 |
[1:11:59] | in a big pile of… | 丢在一堆 |
[1:12:18] | Guano! | 排泄物 |
[1:12:21] | They have guano! | 蝙蝠屎 |
[1:12:35] | Like… | 就像 |
[1:12:37] | a glove. | 手套 |
[1:12:42] | Hi, Chief! | 嗨 队长 |
[1:12:44] | Appreciate your meeting me here. | 谢谢你来迎接我 |
[1:12:47] | Let’s go kick some… | 我们走吧 |
[1:12:51] | consulate butt. | 会给总领事难看 |
[1:13:03] | Hello, Ace. | 哈啰 王牌 |
[1:13:05] | – You want your money? – Wrong again, Sweeney Toad. | -回来领赏吗 -答错你这变态魔王 |
[1:13:09] | I’ve come for the sacred bat. Where is it? | 我来找回那圣物蝙蝠 在哪里 |
[1:13:12] | Why, whatever can you mean? | 你在说什么 |
[1:13:16] | Guano! | 排泄物啦 |
[1:13:17] | Hello | 阿呆 |
[1:13:18] | Does poop ring a bell? | 大便 听懂了吗 |
[1:13:22] | Guano mines as a source of nitrate… | 动物排泄物是大自然肥料 |
[1:13:24] | producing 84 percent of the world’s fertilizer… | 占全世界肥料百分之八十四 |
[1:13:27] | a $1.4-Billion industry. | 毎年产值约美金十四亿 |
[1:13:30] | That’s what this war is about. | 这就是战争起因 |
[1:13:32] | You can’t take possession of the caves while the Wachati inhabit the area. | 由于蝙蝠洞属于瓦察图族让你无法据为己有 |
[1:13:37] | And you want that dookie so bad… | 而那些大便 |
[1:13:40] | you can taste it. | 让你垂涎三尺 |
[1:13:41] | I thought that… | 我以为 |
[1:13:43] | Yes, thank you, Fulton. | 没错 谢谢你 老葛 |
[1:13:47] | That’s a fine theory, Mr. Ventura. | 你很会编故事 范杜拉先生 |
[1:13:51] | What’s it got to do with me? | 我跟这件事有何牵连 |
[1:13:53] | I thought you’d… | 我还以为你 |
[1:13:56] | never ask. | 不会问了呢 |
[1:14:01] | When I met you, there was a white substance on your shoe. | 我初见你时注意你鞋上有白点 |
[1:14:04] | Yesterday, I saw the same substance outside the hut… | 昨天我发现同样的东西 |
[1:14:07] | and it hit me that the Great White Bat has white guano. | 我想到白蝙蝠大便是白色的 |
[1:14:10] | That’s what you slipped in! That’s what was on your shoe! | 这就是你跌跤的原因 |
[1:14:13] | And that explains the abrasion on your palm! | 你手上的伤就是这么来的 |
[1:14:15] | Let me run that back for you. | 我倒带一遍 仔细看 |
[1:14:23] | That’s what you slipped in! That’s what was on your shoe! | 你就是这么摔的 |
[1:14:26] | And that explains the abrasion on your palm! | 手上的伤是这么来的 |
[1:14:30] | Damn, I’m good! | 我怎么那么厉害 |
[1:14:32] | Can you feel that, huh? | 你有同感吗 |
[1:14:35] | Can you feel it, Captain Compost? | 是这样吗 阿呆 |
[1:14:37] | The day of redemption is at hand! | 末日降临了 |
[1:14:43] | Repent! | 快忏悔吧 |
[1:14:45] | And thou shall be saved. | 信我者得永生 |
[1:14:50] | Very good. | 厉害厉害果然是高手 |
[1:14:56] | I believe you’ve solved the case. | 我想这案子被你破解了 |
[1:14:58] | One thing I still don’t understand, Mr. Belvedere. | 有件事我倒是还想不通 柏瓦蒂尔先生 |
[1:15:03] | If you are the slime behind this little flim-flam… | 若你是卑鄙无耻下流的主谋者 |
[1:15:06] | why, oh, why… | 为什么 哦 为什么 |
[1:15:09] | did you hire me? | 要雇用我办案 |
[1:15:11] | I’m afraid there’ll be an investigation after the war. | 为了日后法律调查时 |
[1:15:14] | You were my alibi… | 你可以替我作证脱罪 |
[1:15:16] | to prove I’d done everything I could to stop it. | 证明我有尽全力阻止战争发生 |
[1:15:19] | Arrest him. | 抓起来 |
[1:15:21] | Arrest him! | 抓起来 |
[1:15:25] | Please arrest him. | 请把他抓起来 |
[1:15:28] | Simon says, “Arrest him.” | 老师说 抓起来 |
[1:15:39] | I thought you loved all animals, Mr. Ventura. | 我还以为任何动物你都喜欢 范杜拉先生 |
[1:15:49] | Shall I stick him on the wall? | 要把他钉在墙上吗 |
[1:15:51] | Heh, no, I don’t think it’ll be necessary, Gahjii. | 我看免了 卡吉 |
[1:15:55] | Mr. Ventura has very cleverly stolen the sacred bat of the Wachati. | 范杜拉先生盗走了圣物蝙蝠 |
[1:15:59] | Unfortunately, we were unable to recover it in time to stop the war. | 很不幸 我们未能及时寻回无法阻止战争发生 |
[1:16:05] | Hit the lights! | 把灯关掉 |
[1:16:09] | The switch is on the wall beside you! Go for it! | 开关在你后面 |
[1:16:21] | Flick it! | 快关上 |
[1:16:27] | Alrighty, then. Shall we go to jail? | 哦 好耶 我们坐牢吧 |
[1:16:41] | What are you? H.R. Shove-n-Stuff? | 你干嘛 黑魔王啊 |
[1:16:45] | Get in! | 上车 |
[1:16:47] | Just one more thing. | 等一下 |
[1:16:57] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[1:17:04] | Stop it! I said, stop it! | 停 快停下来 |
[1:17:16] | To the jungle, Boba! | 象儿 我们搬救兵去 |
[1:17:33] | Friends… | 战友们 |
[1:17:35] | rodents…quadrupeds | 各位丛林弟兄们 |
[1:17:38] | Lend me your ears! | 大家注意 |
[1:17:49] | Imbecile! You let him get away! | 你这白痴 竟然让他给跑了 |
[1:17:51] | You don’t seem to understand. The tribe will be killed. | 你难道对部落屠杀毫不关心 |
[1:17:54] | Remind me to send a sympathy card. | 记得提醒我寄致悼卡 |
[1:17:56] | We’re going to get the bastard. | 那混蛋跑不了的 |
[1:17:58] | There’s nothing he can do now. | 我们现在什么办法也没有 |
[1:18:00] | We’ve got the bat, and it’s nearly noon. | 蝙蝠在我们手上 又近中午 |
[1:18:21] | What the hell’s going on? | 外面怎么一回事 |
[1:19:04] | You see… | 你看 |
[1:19:06] | humans and animals can live in harmony! | 人与动物如此和谐共存 |
[1:19:21] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[1:19:23] | Sorry for the delay, Ace. | 王牌 抱歉来迟了 |
[1:19:30] | Hey, poachers! | 嘿 动物大盗 |
[1:19:32] | Say hello to my stinky little friend! | 和这臭小子打个招呼 |
[1:19:54] | Get out! Get out! | 走开 走开 |
[1:19:57] | Not so fast, Sally! | 没那么简单让你溜掉 |
[1:20:03] | Get it away! | 快拿开啦 |
[1:21:03] | Aw, he wants to go off-road. | 这傢伙想甩掉我 |
[1:21:11] | Aw. | 讨厌啦 |
[1:21:13] | Nobody wants to play with me. | 你都不跟人家玩 |
[1:21:22] | Loser! | 笨蛋 |
[1:21:39] | From the consulate, right? | 我们在领事馆见过嘛 |
[1:21:42] | This is weird. | 真诡异 |
[1:22:50] | Noon. | 中午了 |
[1:22:54] | The Wachati. | 瓦察提族 |
[1:22:59] | The spirit will overcome. | 意志力克服心理障碍 |
[1:23:40] | Headhunters! | 猎头族 |
[1:24:04] | Shikaka! | 史卡戈来了 |
[1:24:18] | Coming through. Clear a path, people! | 借过 大家让路 |
[1:25:54] | They will now consummate the marriage as the tribe watches. | 他俩将在族人面前行周公之礼 |
[1:25:57] | Well done, Ace. You must be extremely proud. | 王牌 干得好 你一定感到很骄傲 |
[1:26:02] | Pride is an abomination. | 骄傲徒然令人嫌恶 |
[1:26:04] | One must forego the self… | 修道之人 |
[1:26:05] | to attain spiritual creaminess… | 需以无我进行灵修 |
[1:26:08] | and avoid the chewy chunks… | 方能避免 |
[1:26:11] | of degradation. | 自我之堕落 |
[1:26:21] | – What’s that he’s he saying? – I think he’s saying, “She’s not a virgin.” | -他说什么 -我想他说的是 她不是处女 |
[1:26:27] | They can tell that? | 他们连这个也看得出来 |