英文名称:A Bug's Life
年代:1998
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:07] | No, no, no. Oh, no. Oh, no. | 不… |
[02:09] | I’m lost! Where’s the line? | 我迷路了 路线呢? |
[02:12] | It just went away. What do I do? What do I do? | 路线不见了 怎么办…? |
[02:14] | – Help! – We’ll be stuck here forever! | 救命啊 我们会永远困在这儿了 |
[02:16] | Do not panic. Do not panic! | 不要慌… |
[02:19] | We are trained professionals. Now, stay calm. | 我们是受过训的专家 现在保持冷静 |
[02:22] | We are going around the leaf. | 我们要绕过叶子走 |
[02:25] | A…Around the leaf? I…I don’t think we can do that. | 绕…绕过叶子? 我…我想我们办不到 |
[02:28] | Oh, nonsense. This is nothing compared to the twig of’93. | 哦 胡说八道 这跟93年树枝事件相比根本没什么 |
[02:32] | That’s it. That’s it. Good! | 就是这样… |
[02:35] | You’re doing great! There you go. There you go! | 很好 你做的很好 就是这样 再继续 |
[02:39] | Watch my eyes. Don’t look away. | 看着我的眼睛 不要看别处 |
[02:41] | – And here’s the line again. – Thank you. Thank you, Mr Soil. | 路线就在这里了 谢谢 谢谢 索尼先生 |
[02:46] | Good job, everybody! | 哈…大伙儿 干的好 |
[02:49] | Oh, my. There’s quite a gap, Mr Soil. | 天哪 索尼先生 刚刚的缺口可真大 |
[02:51] | – Shouldn’t we tell the queen? – I don’t think we need to involve the queen in this. | 要不要告诉皇后啊? 我想不必拿这件事情让皇后烦心 |
[02:55] | She’s got enough on her plate already, training her daughter. | 她最近已经够忙的了 训练她的女儿 |
[02:58] | Oh, yes. Princess Atta, the poor dear. | 没错 雅婷公主 那可怜的孩子 |
[03:02] | Oh, wind’s died down. They’ll be here soon. | 风变弱了 他们马上就会到了 |
[03:06] | – Just be confident, dear. You’ll be fine. – There’s a gap. | 亲爱的 要有信心 不会有事的 那里有个缺口 |
[03:10] | There’s a gap in the line. What are we gonna do? | 队伍里有个缺口 我们要怎么办? |
[03:12] | It’s okay, Your Highness. Gaps happen. We just lost a few inches, that’s all. | 没关系的 公主殿下 缺口常会有 我们只相差几寸而已 |
[03:16] | Oh. Right. | 哦 对… |
[03:19] | Your Highness, I can’t count when you hover like that. | 公主殿下 你这样盘旋我没办法数数了 |
[03:23] | Oh, of course. I’m sorry. Go ahead. | 哦 对不起 你继续 |
[03:25] | Guys, go shade someone else for a while. | 好了 先去替别人遮阴吧 |
[03:27] | Okay, Atta. Now what do we do? | 雅婷 你说 现在要做什么呢? |
[03:29] | Uh… Oh! Don’t tell me. I know it. I know it. What is it? | 呃…别告诉我 我知道…是什么呢 |
[03:34] | – We relax. – Right. | 我们放轻松 对 |
[03:36] | Oh, it’ll be fine. It’s the same, year after year. | 放心吧 每年都是一样的 |
[03:40] | They come, they eat, they leave. That’s our lot in life. | 他们来 他们吃 他们走 这就是我们的命运 |
[03:43] | It’s not a lot, but it’s our life. | 虽然苦 还是得过呀 |
[03:47] | Isn’t that right, Aphie? Oh, you’re such a cute little aphid. | 哈…对不对啊 蚜蚜? 你真是个可爱的小蚜虫 |
[03:52] | – Ditch Dot! – Yeah, yeah! | 快 甩掉小不点 耶 |
[03:54] | Hey, come back here! | 嘿 你们回来啊 |
[03:59] | – Dot! – Yes, Mother. | 小不点 什么事 妈妈? |
[04:00] | What did I tell you about trying to fly? | 我是怎么跟你说飞行的事的? |
[04:03] | Not until my wings grow in. | 翅膀长好以后才能飞 |
[04:06] | – Right. – But, Mom… | 对 妈… |
[04:07] | Dot, you’re a young queen ant, and your wings are too little to be… | 小不点 你还小 而且你的翅膀还没长好啊 |
[04:11] | I was talking to Mother. You’re not the queen yet, Atta. | 我是在跟妈说话 你还不是皇后 雅婷 |
[04:14] | Now, Dot, be nice to your sister. | 小不点 不要跟你姐姐顶嘴哦 |
[04:17] | It’s not my fault she’s so stressed out. | 谁叫她老爱大惊小怪的 |
[04:19] | I know, I know. | 我知道… |
[04:21] | – I’m always acting like the sky is falling. – Look out! | 我的表现像是天要塌下来似的 小心啊 |
[04:25] | – Atta! – Princess Atta! Princess Atta! – Princess Atta! | 雅婷 雅婷公主… |
[04:47] | – Stop that! – What do you think you’re doing? | 快住手 你在干嘛? |
[04:49] | – You could have killed somebody over here. – I’m sorry! | 这样会出人命的 对不起… |
[04:53] | – I’m sorry! – Oh, it’s Flik. | 对不起… 哦 是飞力啊 |
[04:55] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m so sorry! | 对不起… |
[04:58] | Please forgive me. I’m sorry! | 请原谅我 对不起 |
[05:00] | – Princess Atta! – Flik, what are you doing? | 雅婷公主 飞力 你在干什么啊? |
[05:02] | Oh! Oh, this! This is my new idea for harvesting grain. | 哦 这个啊 这是我收割谷粒的新点子啊 |
[05:06] | No more picking individual kernels. You can just cut down the entire stalk! | 再也不必采摘一谷一谷的谷子 可以砍断整根茎干 |
[05:09] | – Flik, we don’t have time for this. | 飞力 我们没时间听这些 |
[05:11] | – Exactly! We never have time to collect food for ourselves. | 没错 我们从来没有时间为自己收集食物 |
[05:14] | Because we spend all summer harvesting for the offering. | 因为整个夏天 都在为贡品做准备 |
[05:16] | – But my invention will speed up production. – Oh, another invention? | 但是我的发明可以加速生产 噢 又一个新发明? |
[05:20] | – Yeah, and I’ve got something for you too. – Flik! | 对 我也有东西要给你 飞力 |
[05:22] | Since you’re gonna be queen, you could use this to oversee production. | 既然你很快就会当皇后 你可以用这个来监督进度啊 |
[05:25] | – Dr Flora, if I may. – This is all very nice, but… – What? | 萝拉医生 借用一下 这一切都很好… 好什么? |
[05:28] | – Just an ordinary blade of grass and a bead of dew, right? – Flik, please. | 但是…飞力你 只是一根草和一颗小露珠 对吧? 飞力 拜托… |
[05:32] | Wrong! It is, in fact, a telescope. | 错了 其实它是一个望远镜 |
[05:36] | – It’s very clever, Flik, but… | 这非常聪明 但是… |
[05:37] | – Hello, Princess! My, aren’t you looking lovely this morning! | 公主 你好 天啊 你今天早上看起来真可爱 |
[05:40] | Not, of course, that you would need a telescope to see that. | 不过当然啦 不必用望远镜也看得出来 |
[05:43] | All right, listen! The princess doesn’t have time for this! | 好了 听着 公主没时间听这些事情 |
[05:46] | You wanna help us fill this thing? Then get rid of that machine… | 你要帮我们完成这任务 那么就丢掉那机器… |
[05:49] | get back in line and pick grain like everybody else! | 回到队伍里并且像其他蚂蚁一样收割谷谷 |
[05:52] | – Like everybody else! – Please, Flik. Just go. | 像其他蚂蚁一样啊 拜托 飞力 走吧 |
[05:56] | I’m sorry,I was… I was really just trying… | 对不起 我只是想要… |
[05:59] | trying to help. | 想要帮忙 |
[06:04] | Harvester. Why, we harvested the same way ever since I was a pupa. | 什么收割机嘛 从我还是蛹的时候我们就这样收割了 |
[06:10] | Where were we? | 刚刚说到哪儿了? |
[06:12] | – The food pile, Your Highness. – Oh, yes, yes. | 呃 贡品 公主殿下 哦 对… |
[06:14] | Hey, Flik! Flik! Wait up! | 嘿 飞力 飞力 等等我 |
[06:17] | – Oh. Hello, Princess. – You can call me Dot. Here, you forgot this. | 哦 你好 小公主 叫我小不点吧 来 你忘了这个 |
[06:22] | Thanks. You can keep it. I can make another one. | 谢了 你留着吧 我可以再做一个 |
[06:24] | – I like your inventions. – Really? Well, you’re the first. | 我很喜欢你的发明耶 真的? 你倒还是第一个 |
[06:29] | – I’m beginning to think nothing I do works. – This works. | 我还以为我做的一切都不管用 这很有用 |
[06:32] | Great. One success. | 好极了 至少有一个成功 |
[06:35] | – I’m never gonna make a difference. – Me, neither. | 但我永远成不了大事 我也一样 |
[06:38] | I’m a royal ant, and I can’t even fly yet. I’m too little. | 我居然连飞都不会飞耶 我太小了 |
[06:42] | – Oh, being little’s not such a bad thing. – Yes, it is. | 哦 小并没有那么糟糕 它就有 |
[06:45] | – No, it’s not. – Is too! | 不 它没有 有… |
[06:46] | – Is not. – Is too. – Is not. – Is too. | 没有… 有… |
[06:48] | – Is not. Is not. Is not. Oh! – Is too. Is too. Is too. | 没有… 有… |
[06:51] | A seed. I need… I need a seed. Ahh… | 种子 我需要一个种子 |
[07:00] | Ah, here, here. | 好吧 |
[07:02] | Pretend… pretend that that’s a seed. | 假装…假装它是个种子 |
[07:05] | – It’s a rock. – Oh, I know it’s a rock. I know. | 这是石头 这是石头我知道 |
[07:07] | But let’s just pretend for a minute that it’s a seed, all right? We’ll just use our imaginations. | 但是我们先假装一下它是种子好吗? 发挥你的想像力 |
[07:11] | Now… Now, do you see our tree? | 你有没有看到那棵树? |
[07:13] | Everything that made that giant tree… | 它能够长成一棵很大的大树 |
[07:16] | is already contained inside this tiny little seed. | 都是因为呀有这么一颗小小的种子 |
[07:19] | All it needs is some time, a little bit of sunshine and rain, and… | 它只需要一点点时间 一点点阳光 雨水 |
[07:22] | voilà! | 然后就变成大树啦 |
[07:26] | This rock will be a tree? | 这石头 它会变成大树? |
[07:28] | Seed to tree. You’ve gotta work with me, all right? Okay. | 种子变成树 你得专心听好吗? |
[07:30] | You might not feel like you can do much now… | 好 你现在 也许觉得做不了什么 |
[07:33] | but that’s just because, well, you’re not a tree yet. | 那只是因为 你还不是棵大树 |
[07:35] | You just have to give yourself some time. You’re still a seed. | 你必须给自己一点时间 你还是个种子 |
[07:40] | – But it’s a rock. – I know it’s a rock! | 这是石头 我知道这是石头 |
[07:43] | Don’t ya think I know a rock when I see a rock? | 我看到石头的时候 会不知道它是石头吗? |
[07:45] | I’ve spent a lot of time around rocks! | 我这一生都耗在石头堆里工作 |
[07:47] | You’re weird, but I like you. | 你好奇怪喔 但我喜欢你 |
[07:51] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[07:59] | They’re here! | 他们来了 |
[08:00] | Mom! Where are you? | 快跑…妈 你在哪? |
[08:09] | – They’re coming! – Run! | 他们来了 快跑 |
[08:12] | – Dot! Dot! – Mom! – Single file! | 小不点… 妈 大家快成单线纵队… |
[08:16] | – Mom! – Thank heavens! | 妈 谢天谢地 |
[08:18] | – Food to the offering stone. – Okay, everyone, single file. | 快把食物放在贡品石头上 好 所有人单线纵队 |
[08:22] | Food to the offering stone and into the anthill. Now let’s go! | 把食物送到石头上 然后躲进蚁穴 快一点 |
[08:26] | Go, go, go, go! | 快… |
[08:54] | Come on. Keep movin’, keep movin’! Good. | 快…动作快… |
[08:58] | Okay. That’s everyone. | 很好 大家都到了 |
[09:02] | Hey! Hey, wait for me! | 嘿 等等我 |
[09:06] | Get the food to the offering stone, then into the anthill. | 把食物送到贡品石头上 然后躲进蚁穴 |
[09:25] | No! No, no, no, no, no! Oh, oh! | 不… |
[09:41] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[09:44] | Princess Atta! Princess Atta! | 雅婷公主… |
[09:46] | Princess Atta! | 雅婷公主 |
[09:57] | They come, they eat, they leave. They come, they eat, they leave. | 他们来 他们吃 他们走 |
[10:01] | Excuse me, pardon me. Pardon me, excuse me. | 抱歉… |
[10:02] | Coming through. Excuse me. Excuse me. | 借过… |
[10:03] | Sorry, sorry. Coming through. Princess Atta, there’s something I need to tell you. | 抱歉…借过… 雅婷公主 我必须告诉你一件事情 |
[10:06] | – Not now, Flik. – But, Your Highness, it’s about the offering! | 等一下 飞力 但是公主 这跟贡品有关啊 |
[10:12] | – Hey, what’s goin’ on? – Yeah, where’s the food? | 喂 这怎么回事啊? 是啊 食物在哪? |
[10:18] | – What did you do? – It was an accident? | 你做了什么好事? 那是个意外 |
[10:42] | Where’s the food? Huh? | 食物在哪? |
[10:55] | Hopper. | 霸…霸王 |
[11:23] | So, where is it? | 食物在哪里? |
[11:26] | Where’s my food? | 我的食物在哪? |
[11:31] | – I…Isn’t it up there? – What? | 没…没在上面吗? 什么? |
[11:34] | – The food was in a leaf sitting on top… – Excuse me. | 那些食物就堆在一片叶… 你说什么? |
[11:37] | Are you sure it’s not up there? | 你确定食物不在上面… |
[11:39] | – Are you saying I’m stupid? – No. | 你是说我像笨蛋? 不 |
[11:41] | Do I look stupid to you? | 你是说…我看起来像笨蛋? |
[11:45] | Let’s just think about the logic, shall we? Let’s just think about it for a second. | 我们来想想这个逻辑好吗? 只要稍微想一想就行了 |
[11:48] | If it was up there, would I be coming down here… | 如果食物在上面 难道我还会自贬身价的 |
[11:51] | to your level, looking for it? | 跑到下面来找你们吗? |
[11:54] | – Uh, l… – Why am I even talking to you? | 呃 我… 我干嘛要跟你说话? |
[11:57] | You’re not the queen. You don’t smell like the queen. | 你又不是皇后 你闻起来也不像皇后 |
[11:59] | Sh-She’s learning to take over for me, Hopper. | 她…很快就会继承我了 霸王 |
[12:02] | Oh, I see. Under new management. So it’s your fault. | 哦 我懂了 新的管理阶层 所以这是你的错 |
[12:08] | No, it wasn’t me. It was… | 不 不是我的错 而是… |
[12:10] | Uh-uh-uh. First rule of leadership: Everything is your fault. | 哦 哦 领导者的第一守则 所有一切都是你的错 |
[12:16] | – But-But l… – It’s a bug-eat-bug world out there, Princess… | 但是我… 外面是个虫吃虫的世界 公主 |
[12:19] | one of those circle-of-life kind of things. | 就像是食物链那一类的事情 |
[12:23] | Now, let me tell you how things are supposed to work. | 现在我来告诉你 事情是怎么运作的 |
[12:26] | The sun grows the food. The ants pick the food. | 阳光让食物生长 蚂蚁要采集食物 |
[12:30] | – The grasshoppers eat the food… – And the birds eat the grasshoppers. | 而蚱蜢来吃光食物 而小鸟来吃掉蚱蜢 |
[12:34] | Hey, like the one that nearly ate you, you remember? You remember? | 就有一只差点 把你给吃掉了 你还记得吗? |
[12:37] | – Oh, you should’ve seen it. – Molt. | 你们真该看一看的 摩尔特 |
[12:38] | This blue jay… He has him halfway down his throat, okay? And Hopper… Hopper’s kickin’ and screamin’, okay? | 这只蓝鸟 已经把他吞掉一半了 然后霸王又踢又叫的 |
[12:42] | And I’m scared, okay? I’m not goin’ anywhere near, okay? | 我可吓坏了 我才不要靠近咧 |
[12:43] | Aw, come on. It’s a great story. Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow. | 拜托 精彩的还在后面呢 |
[12:48] | I swear, if I hadn’t promised Mother on her deathbed… | 要不是我在老妈临终前 |
[12:52] | that I wouldn’t kill you, I would kill you. | 向她保证 我不杀你 你还能活到现在? 你白痴啊 |
[12:55] | – And believe me, no one appreciates that more than I do. – Shut up! | 请相信我 没有人比我更感激这一点了 闭嘴 |
[12:57] | I don’t want to hear another word out of you while we’re on this island. | 我在这个小岛的时候 不想再听到你开口 |
[13:00] | Do you understand me? | 你给我听清楚没有? |
[13:03] | – I said, do you understand me? – Well, how can I answer? You said I couldn’t say another word. | 我说 你听清楚没有? 你不准我开口 你叫我怎么回答? |
[13:06] | Remember Ma! | 耶…你答应过老妈的… |
[13:14] | Hey, I’m a compassionate insect. | 嘿 我可是有同情心的昆虫 |
[13:18] | There’s still a few months till the rains come… | 还有几个月 雨季才会到 |
[13:20] | so you can all just try again. | 所以我决定再给你们一次机会 |
[13:24] | But, Hopper, since it’s almost the rainy season… | 但是霸王 就是因为雨季快要到了 |
[13:27] | we need this time to gather food for ourselves. | 我们需要这段时间 为自己收集食物啊 |
[13:29] | Listen, if you don’t keep your end of the bargain, | 听好 如果你们没办法达成我们的协议 |
[13:32] | then I can’t guarantee your safety. | 我就不能保证你们的安全 |
[13:34] | And there are insects out there that will take advantage of you. | 外面可是有很多昆虫 会占你们的便宜的 |
[13:38] | Someone could get hurt. | 可能…会有人受伤 |
[13:51] | What’s the matter? You scared of grasshoppers? | 你怎么回事? 你是在怕蚱蜢吗? |
[13:58] | – Dot! – You don’t like Thumper? | 小不点 你不喜欢山霸? |
[14:03] | Leave her alone! | 放开她 |
[14:14] | You want her? Go ahead. Take her. | 想救她? 来啊 来救啊 |
[14:20] | No? Then get back in line. | 不敢? 那就滚回你的队伍去 |
[14:28] | It seems to me that you ants are forgetting your place. | 我觉得你们这些蚂蚁 已经忘记自己是什么东西 |
[14:34] | So let’s double the order of food. | 所以食物的份量以后要加倍 |
[14:37] | – Huh? – No! But-But-But… | 什么 不… |
[14:40] | We’ll be back at the end of the season… | 我们会在这一季结束的时候再回来 |
[14:43] | when the last leaf falls. | 等最后一片…叶子掉落时 |
[14:52] | You ants have a nice summer. Let’s ride! | 祝你们有个愉快的夏天 咱们飞 |
[15:19] | Flik, what do you have to say for yourself? | 飞力 你还有什么话好说? |
[15:22] | Sorry. L… I’m sorry for the way I am. | 抱歉 我很抱歉我那么做了 |
[15:25] | I didn’t mean for things to go so wrong. | 我不是故意要把事情搞砸的 |
[15:27] | I especially didn’t want to make you look bad, Princess. | 我也不想让你觉得丢脸啊 公主 |
[15:30] | – Well, Flik, ya did. – I was just trying to help. | 但飞力 你做了 我只是想要帮忙 |
[15:33] | Then help us… don’t help us. | 那就帮帮忙 不要帮我们 |
[15:36] | – Help? Help? Help? – Flik, you are sentenced to one month digging in the tunnels. | 帮忙? 帮忙 帮手? 飞力 我现在判你去挖一个月的通道 |
[15:40] | Excuse me, Your Highness. | 对不起啊 殿下 容我提醒您 |
[15:42] | Need I remind you of Flik’s tunnel-within-a-tunnel project? | 您忘了飞力上次闯的大祸了吗 |
[15:44] | – Helpers to help us. That could… That’s it! That’s… We could… – It took the whole engineering department… | 找帮手来帮忙 就是这样 我们可以… …两天时间 |
[15:46] | two days to dig him out. | 把他挖出来 |
[15:48] | – Send him to Health and Ant Services. – Heavens, no! | 让他到健康服务队去 老天 不 |
[15:51] | We could leave the island. | 只要… 我们可以离开小岛 |
[15:52] | The river bed’s dry right now. We’d just walk right across the river bed. | 河床现在是干的 我们可以越过河床 |
[15:54] | We could go get helpers. We could! We could leave. Sure. We could go find helpers to help us. | …找帮手 我们…我们当然能够离开啦 找帮手来帮忙我们 |
[15:58] | – It’s perfect! – Perfect? What’s so perfect? | 太完美了 完美 什么很完美啊? |
[16:02] | Your Highness, don’t you see? We could send someone to get help! | 殿下 难道你看不出来吗? 我们可以请人去找帮手啊 |
[16:05] | Leave the island? | 离开这小岛? |
[16:07] | Now, why didn’t I think of that? Oh! Because it’s suicide! | 我怎么没想到这一点? 哦 因为这是在自杀 |
[16:11] | – She’s right! We never leave the island. – Never leave! | 皇后说的对 我们从来没离开过 绝不能离开 |
[16:14] | There’s snakes and birds and bigger bugs out there! | 外面有蛇 有鸟和更大的虫 |
[16:16] | Exactly! Bigger bugs! | 没有错 更大的虫 |
[16:18] | We could find bigger bugs to come here and fight… | 我们可以找更大的虫 来这里作战 |
[16:21] | and forever rid us of Hopper and his gang! | 永远除掉那个霸王和他的党羽 |
[16:24] | – Ludicrous! – Who would do a crazy thing like that? | 可笑 谁会愿意做这么疯狂的事情? |
[16:27] | I’ll volunteer. I’d be very happy to volunteer. | 我自愿 我很乐意自愿去找 |
[16:30] | You got a lot of spunk, kid, but no one’s gonna help a bunch of ants. | 哈…孩子 你真有胆量 但是没有人愿意帮一群蚂蚁的 |
[16:33] | At least we could try. Oh, I…I could… | 至少我们可以试试看啊 哦 我可以… |
[16:36] | I could travel to the city! I could search there! | 到大城市去 我可以在那里找 |
[16:38] | If you went, you’d be on that silly search for weeks. | 如果你去 得花上好几个星期 |
[16:41] | – Royal huddle. – Great idea, Princess. It’s perfect. | 皇室会商 公主 这是个好主意 非常的完美 |
[16:44] | – Exactly. – Wait a minute. | 确实 等一下 |
[16:46] | – What did we just decide here? – To let Flik leave. | 我刚说了什么啦? 先让飞力离开 |
[16:48] | While we keep harvesting to meet Hopper’s demands. | 直到我们收割完 达到霸王的要求 |
[16:51] | – You see, with Flik gone, he can’t… – He can’t mess anything up! | 你知道飞力不在 他就不会… 就不会给我们找麻烦 |
[16:57] | Flik, after much deliberation, we have decided to grant you your request. | 飞力 经过仔细的考虑 我们决定答应你的要求 |
[17:02] | – Really? – Really? – Uh, really. | 真的? 真的? 真的 |
[17:04] | Oh, thank you, Princess. Thank you so much for this chance. | 谢谢你 公主 谢谢你给我这个机会 |
[17:07] | – I…I…I won’t let you down, I promise, I promise, I promise. | 我保证不会让你失望的 好…很好 我保证 |
[17:09] | – Yeah, that’s fine. That’s fine. No, forget it. Forget it. | 没关系 真的没关系 |
[17:10] | – Oh, but I should probably help repair the damage before I go, don’t you think? | 但我最好在离开前 先修好我造成的破坏 |
[17:13] | – No! No, no! Just go. | 不 不用了…你走吧 |
[17:14] | – Just go. – Just leave! | 只管走吧 只管走吧 |
[17:57] | Don’t worry! The colony is in good hands! | 别担心 蚂蚁岛有救了 |
[18:02] | Bye, now. | 再见 |
[18:11] | All right. | 算了 |
[18:16] | Hey, fellas. Beautiful mornin’, huh? | 嗨 各位 美好的一天 是吧? |
[18:21] | – My dad says he gives you 1 hour before you come back to the island crying. | 我爸爸说你离开小岛一个小时以后 就会哭着回来了 |
[18:26] | – Does he, now? | 是这样吗? |
[18:27] | – My dad doesn’t think that. – He doesn’t, huh? | 我爸不这么想 不是吗? |
[18:29] | – Now, he’s bettin’ you’re gonna die. – Oh. | 对 他说你会死定了 哦 |
[18:32] | – Yeah, he says if the heat doesn’t get ya, the birds will. – Well, I think he’s gonna make it. | 他说 如果你没被晒死 就是被鸟吃掉 我认为他会成功的 |
[18:37] | – Nobody asked you, Your Royal Shortness. – Yeah, Dot. What do you know? | 没人问你 你这个小矮子 是啊 小不点 你知道什么? |
[18:40] | Hey, hey, hey. Ease up, all right? Come on. | 嘿…别那么凶好不好? |
[18:43] | She’s entitled to her opinion too. | 她也有权利发表她的意见啊 |
[18:58] | So go, already. | 你赶快走啊 |
[19:00] | – Hey! – The city’s that way. | 嘿 城市在那边 |
[19:02] | – I know. – You’re supposed to look for bugs, not dandelions. | 我知道 你应该是去找帮手 不是去找蒲公英 |
[19:07] | You leave him alone. He knows what he’s doing. | 你们别烦他 他知道他在做什么 |
[19:10] | That’s right. | 对 |
[19:11] | Here I go. For the colony, and for oppressed ants everywhere! | 我要走了 为了蚁岛 也为了所有受压迫的蚂蚁们 |
[19:25] | – Hey, hey, hey! – Bye, Flik! | 嘿 再见 飞力 |
[19:44] | Good luck, Flik! | 祝你成功 |
[19:47] | Bye! Whoa-oh! | 再见 |
[19:50] | Flik! | 飞力 |
[19:52] | I’m okay! | 我没事 |
[19:56] | – Your dad’s right. He’s gonna die. – You just watch. | 你爸说的对 他死定了 你们等着瞧好了 |
[19:59] | He’s gonna get the bestest, roughest bugs you’ve ever seen! | 他会找到你们所见过 最强最棒的虫虫 |
[20:05] | Get back! Get back! Get back, you horrible beast! | 退后 退后 退后点 你这可怕的野兽 |
[20:10] | I have no fear! | 我才不怕你呢 |
[20:12] | – Ooh! – Oh, my goodness. | 哦 哦 我的天哪 |
[20:18] | Oh, no! | 哦 不 |
[20:20] | – Oh, I’m so sorry, Dim. An owie? – Owie! Owie, owie. | 对不起 迪姆 好痛? 痛 |
[20:23] | Please show Rosie the owie. All right, Dim. It’s okay. | 来 告诉萝丝 那里痛 好了迪姆 乖乖不痛了 |
[20:29] | I have been in outhouses that didn’t stink that bad. | 哼 我从来没有见过这么逊的表演 |
[20:32] | This is ridiculous. What a disappointment! | 什么跳蚤马戏团 真是烂透了 |
[20:35] | – Oh, no! – You! Come here! I want my money back! | 噢 不 你 过来 我要求退票 |
[20:39] | Uh, no refunds after the first two minutes. | 开演两分钟就不能退票 |
[20:41] | Popcorn! Stale popcorn! | 爆米花 馊爆米花 |
[20:43] | We’re losin’ the audience! You clowns get out there now! | 我们观众都跑了 你们这些小丑上台表演 |
[20:46] | – I hate performing on an empty stomach! – Do your act, Heimlich. | 我讨厌空着肚子上台表演 先表演 |
[20:50] | – Then you can eat. – P.T., what’s the point? | 然后才能吃 团长 有什么用啊? |
[20:52] | – Not now, Slim. – What’s the point of going out there? They’ll only laugh at me. | 别闹了 阿竿 我们干嘛要上台去? 他们只会嘲笑我 |
[20:57] | – That’s because you’re a clown! – No, it’s because I’m a prop! | 因为你们本来就是小丑 不 那是因为我只是道具 |
[21:01] | You always cast me as the broom, the pole, the stick, a splinter. | 你老是把我当成了扫帚 竿子 棍子 或者是竹竿 |
[21:06] | You’re a walking stick. It’s funny! | 你是一只竹节虫 这样好玩 |
[21:08] | – Now go! – You parasite. | 上台 你这个寄生虫 |
[21:22] | Spring’s in the air. | 啦啦啦…春天多美丽 |
[21:23] | And I’m a flower with nothing interesting to say. A bee! | 我是一朵花 一朵没话好说的花 有蜜蜂 |
[21:27] | I am a cute little bumblebee! | 我是一只可爱的小雄蜜蜂 |
[21:31] | Here I come! | 我来了 |
[21:34] | Slow down, you flowers! | 你们这些花 跑慢一点嘛 |
[21:37] | Candy corn! Here. Here. Let me help you to finish it. | 玉米糖? 来 我帮你吃掉它 |
[21:41] | Hey, cutie! Wanna pollinate with a real bug? | 嘿 美人儿 要让真的虫来传花粉吗? |
[21:48] | Ooh, come to Papa, yeah! | 他喜欢你喔 |
[21:51] | So, bein’ a ladybug automatically makes me a girl, is that it, fly boy? Huh? | 到我这来 身为瓢虫就一定是女性 是吗 苍蝇兄弟? |
[21:56] | – She’s a guy! – Francis, leave them alone. | 什么 她是男的 法兰斯 不要理他们 |
[21:59] | – They are poo-poo heads! – Not again. | 他们的手上有便便 别再闹了 |
[22:01] | Judging by your breath, you must have been buzzin’ around a dung heap all day. | 你们的嘴巴都那么臭 一定是吃了很多大便 |
[22:05] | Come on, Francis. You’re making the maggots cry. | 好了 法兰斯 你要把那些蛆弄哭了 |
[22:15] | All right, we’re dyin’ out there. Gypsy, quick! You and Manny… | 好了 外面都快毁了 吉普赛 快点 你和曼尼立刻… |
[22:17] | He’s in a trance. | 他在催眠状态 |
[22:20] | – Well, get him out of it! You and your husband are up now. – Manny, we’re on. | 快把他弄醒 你跟你老公立刻上台 曼尼 该上台了 |
[22:24] | Oh? Yet again it is up to me to rescue the performance. | 又提早上 又要靠我来救这些表演者 |
[22:29] | Gypsy, come. | 吉普赛 来吧 |
[22:33] | – The stage is the other way, dear. – Yes, of course. | 舞台在另外一边 老公 我知道了 |
[22:36] | Anytime, pal! I’m gonna pick the hairs out of your head one by one! | 随时候教 老兄 我会把你的头发一根一根拔光 |
[22:39] | – Take your best shot! – You name the place! | 你尽管出招吧 地点随你挑 |
[22:41] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah, ’cause when you get there, you are dead! | 哦 是吗? 只要你敢来 你就死定了 |
[22:44] | – Francis, let me handle this. That’s no way to speak to a lady. | 法兰斯 让我来应付 对小姐不能这么没礼貌 |
[22:47] | – I heard that, you twig. | 我听到了 瘦竹竿 |
[22:48] | Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to present Manto the Magnificent… | 嘿 各位先生女士 现在向你们介绍 伟大的魔术师曼尼 |
[22:52] | and his lovely assistant, Gypsy! | 和他可爱的助手吉普赛 |
[22:57] | From the most mysterious regions of uncharted Asia… | 来自亚洲最神秘的地区 没有人烟的地方 |
[23:03] | I give you the Chinese Cabinet… | 我发现了一个宝物 |
[23:06] | of Metamorphosis! | 那就是中国的百变箱 |
[23:11] | Rosie, whole troupe. On stage! Finale! Now! | 萝丝 叫所有人都上台 快结束了 快 |
[23:13] | – O-Okay, I just need a little time to… – Now! | 好 我只要再一点点时间… 现在 |
[23:15] | Coming. Coming. Tuck, Roll, let’s get moving, guys. We’re up next. | 来了… 阿德 阿乐换我们了 快点 |
[23:20] | Don’t you understand? We are up! | 你们不懂吗 换我们上了 |
[23:25] | – Hey! – Hey! They don’t understand me. | 嘿 嘿 他们听不懂我的话 |
[23:28] | I summon the voice of Confucius… | 我要召唤孔老夫子 |
[23:30] | Get off the stage, you old hack! | 你这江湖术士 快滚下台 |
[23:32] | I demand to know who said that! | 江湖术士…是谁说的? |
[23:37] | How dare you! | 你好大的胆子 |
[23:41] | Ingrates! | 无耻之徒 |
[23:44] | Manny? Manny! | 曼尼? 曼尼? |
[23:47] | I only got 24 hours to live, and I ain’t gonna waste it here. | 我只剩下24小时可活 我可不想浪费在这儿 |
[23:51] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[23:56] | I’ve just about had it with these losers! | 我已经受够这群没用的傢伙 |
[23:58] | Flaming death! | 死亡的火焰 |
[24:02] | I hold in my hand the match… | 现在我手上拿的是一根火柴 |
[24:05] | the match that decides whether two bugs live or die this very evening. | 就在今天晚上决定 这两只虫的生死 |
[24:09] | In a moment, I will light this trail of matches… | 等一下 我将会点燃这一排火柴 |
[24:13] | leading to a sheet of flypaper dowsed in lighter fluid! | 直接烧到一张捕蝇纸 捕蝇纸上充满了汽油 |
[24:18] | Aimed directly at the flypaper are Tuck and Roll… | 被瞄准射向捕蝇纸的是阿德和阿乐 |
[24:23] | the pill bug cannonballs! | 他们是甲壳虫炮弹 |
[24:25] | The cannon will be triggered by Dim, trained to jump at the sound of this bell… | 要启动大炮的是迪姆 他被训练一听到铃声就跳 |
[24:30] | set to go off in 15 seconds. | 时间设定在15秒钟后发射 |
[24:33] | Our pill bugs’ only hope of survival is… | 我们这些小甲壳虫 |
[24:36] | our mistress of the high wire, Rosie! | 唯一的生机就是高空蜘蛛小姐 萝丝 |
[24:39] | Secured to a web line of exact length… | 萝丝绑在正确长度的网线上 |
[24:42] | Rosie will plummet down to these two posts… | 她会掉在两根柱子中间 |
[24:45] | spinning a web of safety in less than 15 seconds! | 在15秒钟内织出一个安全网 接住那两只甲壳虫 |
[24:50] | Not good enough, you say? Well, what if they were all… | 这样还不够刺激吗? 如果把他们通通 |
[24:55] | blindfolded! | 蒙上眼睛呢? |
[25:02] | Ladies and gentlemen, may I suggest that those of you… | 各位先生女士 我要建议 |
[25:05] | with weak constitutions leave the arena… | 结构较虚弱的观众离场 |
[25:08] | for this act is so dangerous… | 这个表演非常的危险 |
[25:10] | that if the slightest thing should go wrong… | 只要出一点差错… |
[25:13] | – No! – Go? Okay, through the tunnel… | 不 糟糕开始了吗 我刚才没听到 |
[25:21] | – Okay, that’s done! – Whoa! | 赶快… 啊 |
[25:25] | – P. T! – Oh, no! | 团长 噢 不 |
[25:28] | Rosie! | 萝丝 |
[25:34] | – We need some water! – Water, water, water, water, water! | 水 我们要水 水… |
[25:40] | Get me outta here! | 让我出去 |
[25:53] | – It’s the web. I’m sorry. It’s… – You’re all fired. | 都怪我太紧张了 你们全被开除了 |
[25:57] | – We got the water! – Here we come, P. T! – We’ll save you. | 水弄来啰 团长 我们来了 我们会救你 |
[26:03] | Whoa! Burn ‘im again! | 快 再烧他一次 |
[26:25] | No, Harry, no! Don’t look at the light! | 不 哈利 不要看那个灯 |
[26:28] | I can’t help it! It’s so beautiful! | 我控制不住 那灯好漂亮 |
[26:36] | Try not to look like a country bug. | 千万不要像个乡巴佬 |
[26:38] | Blend… blend in. | 融入 融入他们 |
[26:42] | Hey, buggy! | 嘿 小臭虫… |
[26:44] | What do you expect? The guy’s a tick. | 别叫他 他身上可能有跳蚤 |
[26:55] | Wow! The city! | 哇 城市 |
[27:13] | Making all stops to the septic tank, including standing water… | 这班巴士会经过的站牌包括 化粪池 |
[27:17] | empty bean can and dead rat. | 空的罐头 还有…老鼠 |
[27:20] | – Watch your stingers. All aboard! – Whoa! – Hey, watch it. | 小心你的刺 上车了 小心一点 |
[27:23] | – Get out of the way! – Oh, sorry. | 不要挡路 哦 对不起 |
[27:26] | – Watch where you’re goin’! – I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to do that. I didn’t mean… | 走路要长眼睛嘛 对不起…我意思是说 不是我… |
[27:28] | Oh, sorry! | 对不起 |
[27:31] | Oh. I’m really, really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[27:33] | That was an-an-an ac-ac-accident. | 我刚刚被人家撞了一下 |
[27:39] | – Hey, let go of me! – I’ll show ya who’s tough! | 放开我的翅膀 我让你见识谁才狠 |
[27:42] | – And stay out! – Tough bugs! | 还有 别再来了 好狠的虫虫 |
[27:48] | – I knew an old lady who swallowed a fly… – Wow! | 我认识一个会吞苍蝇的老太婆 哇 |
[27:51] | – Move it! – Whoa! | 让开 哇 |
[27:53] | Hey, waiter! I’m in my soup! | 服务生 我的汤里面有苍蝇 |
[27:57] | I’ve been workin’ out. Feel my wing. | 我最近常运动摸摸看我的翅膀 |
[27:59] | Yo! Two Black Flags over here! | 嘿 给我来两份喷效 |
[28:03] | – All right. – Hair of the dog you bit. | 好的 我们今天不醉不归 |
[28:07] | Hey, who ordered the poo-poo platter? | 嘿 谁点了米田共大餐? |
[28:11] | Here ya go, slick. Enjoy. | 来吧 帅哥 慢用 |
[28:16] | Hey, I said no salt! | 嘿 我说别加盐的 |
[28:17] | – Buzz off! – Oh, pardon me, sir. L-I was wondering if I could talk to you for a moment. | 来不及了 对不起 先生 我可以跟你谈一谈吗? |
[28:20] | I represent a colony of-of ants, | 我代表一个蚁岛 呃…蚂蚁的 |
[28:22] | and I’m looking… I’m looking for tough bugs, you know, mean bugs, the sort of bugs… | 我们在找那个…强悍的傢伙 可怕的虫虫 |
[28:25] | Fired by a flea… how humiliating! | 被跳蚤开除 我真丢脸啊 |
[28:28] | Let’s face it: We stink. | 我们真是逊毙了 |
[28:30] | You fired! You fired! You fired! | 你被开除了… |
[28:32] | – Oh, will you shut up? – Hey! You fired! | 噢 拜托你们闭嘴 嘿 你被开除了 |
[28:36] | Someday I will be a beautiful butterfly… | 没关系 将来我会是 一只漂亮的蝴蝶 |
[28:39] | and then everything will be better. | 一切变得会更好 |
[28:41] | I can’t believe the troupe is breaking up. We’ve always been together. | 我不敢相信这个剧团解散了 我们一直都在一起的 |
[28:45] | – Farewell, my friends. – To the audience we’ll never have. | 再见了 我的朋友们 敬我们从未有过的掌声 |
[28:54] | Francis! Your boyfriends from the circus are here! | 法兰斯 你马戏团的男朋友来了 |
[29:00] | There she is. | 他在那边 |
[29:05] | – Hello there, girlie bug. – Shoo, fly. Don’t bother me. | 嗨 娘娘腔 你好啊 走开 别烦我 |
[29:09] | Say, why don’t you tell our pal, Thud… | 你何不告诉我们的伙伴沙德 |
[29:12] | – what you said to us at the circus. – Yeah. | 你在马戏团对我们说些什么 对 |
[29:14] | Somethin’ about buzzin’ around a dung heap? | 你不是说我们老是绕着粪坑飞吗? |
[29:18] | Uh, excuse me. Hi. I represent an ant colony, and we’re… | 对不起 我代表一个蚁岛 我们现在正在… |
[29:21] | Hey, bartender! Bloody Mary, O-positive. | 嘿 酒保 血腥玛丽O型阳性 |
[29:25] | Aha! | 啊哈… |
[29:28] | Sir? | 先生? |
[29:30] | Ladybug, ladybug, fly away home | 小瓢虫 小瓢虫 就爱漂亮 |
[29:34] | Not so tough now, are you? | 现在狠不起来了吧? |
[29:37] | All right, clown. Get up and fight like a girl. | 好了 小丑 起来像女生一样战斗 |
[29:39] | – Get ready to do the Robin Hood act. – I want to be Little John! | 准备做罗宾汉的表演 我想要当小约翰 |
[29:42] | – What part can I play? – You see, I’m looking for tough, warrior bugs. | 这次我演什么 我正在找强悍的虫虫战士 |
[29:46] | Stand back, ye flies! We are the greatest warriors in all bugdom! | 你们这些苍蝇退后 我们是虫虫王国最伟大的战士 |
[29:50] | – Warrior bugs! – My sword! | 虫虫战士 我的剑 |
[29:53] | Swish, swish. Clang, clang. | 咻咻 锵锵 |
[29:55] | – Little John? – What ho, Robin? | 小约翰 我来了 罗宾 |
[29:57] | Justice is my sword and truth shall be my quiver! | 正义是我的剑 而真理是我的枪 |
[30:00] | Wait, wait! No, no! I want to watch this! | 拜托 拜托 借我看一下 |
[30:04] | Thrust, parry, lunge! | 现在怎么办? 戳它 刺它 闪 |
[30:07] | Me thinketh it’s not working! | 我想…这不管用啊 |
[30:09] | Back to Sherwood Forest! | 撤回森林 赶快撤 |
[30:12] | What’s going on in there? | 发生什么事啊? |
[30:27] | Help! Help! Get me out! | 救命 救命 让我出去 |
[30:41] | – Oh, ow-ow-ow-ow. – You’re perfect! | 哇… 你们太完美了 |
[30:45] | Oh, great ones! I have been scouting for bugs with your exact talents! | 你们太棒了 我就是出来寻找 像你们这种有天份的虫虫 |
[30:50] | – A talent scout. – My colony’s in trouble. | 他是星探 我的家乡遇到了麻烦 |
[30:53] | Grasshoppers are coming! We’ve been forced to prepare all this food. | 有蚱蜢来欺压我们 我们被迫要准备一大堆的食物 |
[30:57] | – Dinner theatre! – Food? | 餐厅秀? 食物? |
[30:59] | Please! Will you help us? | 拜托 你们能够帮我们吗? |
[31:02] | Where are they? | 他们在哪儿? |
[31:06] | – We’ll take the job! – Really? – Yes, yes, yes! | 我们接受了 真的? 好耶 有工作 |
[31:10] | You can explain the details on the way. | 你可以在路上再说明细节 |
[31:15] | – Okay, come on, everyone. Break a leg! – Whoa, you’re vicious! | 好了 各位来个精彩的演出了 哇 你们好勇猛喔 |
[31:18] | Hold on, Mr Ant. | 坐稳了 蚂蚁先生 |
[31:20] | Amazing! This is too good to be true! | 真不可思议 我好像在作梦一样耶 |
[31:48] | So, you see, it was my fault that Hopper’s coming back. | 所以霸王会再回来啊 都是我的错 |
[31:51] | But then, Princess Atta… boy, is she one in a million… | 但是雅婷公主呢 天啊 她太了不起了 |
[31:54] | she let me go out and find you. | 她让我出去找你们 |
[31:56] | And after seeing you fight off those flies… | 我亲眼看到你们打败那些苍蝇 |
[31:58] | Boy, are those grasshoppers in for a big surprise! | 哇…那些蚱蜢啊 一定会大吃一惊的 |
[32:25] | – Dr Flora! – Oh, dear. Not another one. | 萝拉医生 天哪 别又病倒了 |
[32:28] | – This is insane. – Insane. | 这太不公平了 对…不公平 |
[32:30] | There’s just not enough food left on the island! | 这个岛上的食物就是不够 |
[32:33] | No way we can make double quota before Hopper comes. | 霸王来之前 绝弄不到双倍食物的 |
[32:35] | Well, we have to try, Thorny. We don’t have any choice. | 噢 贺利 我们还是得试 我们别无选择啊 |
[32:40] | Yeah, I know. | 对 我知道 |
[32:44] | Hey, look who’s playing lookout again… little Speck! | 嘿 看谁又在痴痴的等了 小黑点 |
[32:48] | – The name is Dot. – Well, Spot, you still lookin’ for Flik? | 我叫小不点 小斑点 你还在等飞力啊 |
[32:53] | Forget it, Dot. That loser’s never coming back. | 算了吧 小污点 那傢伙是绝对回不来的 |
[32:58] | Flik! He did it! He did it! | 飞力 他回来了… |
[33:00] | What? Quit shoving! | 什么 你不要推我 |
[33:07] | This is it! This is Ant Island! | 就是这儿了 这里就是蚂蚁岛 |
[33:10] | Flik! Over here! Flik! Flik! | 飞力 我在这 飞力… |
[33:14] | – Hey! – He did it! He did it! He did it! Yea! | 嘿 他成功了… |
[33:18] | – He did it! – Cool! | 他成功了 好酷喔 |
[33:21] | At the rate these leaves are dropping, we’re gonna need a miracle. | 照这叶子掉落的速度 我们将会需要奇迹 |
[33:25] | That’s right! We need a miracle! | 没错 是要奇迹 |
[33:29] | Run for your lives! | 快点逃命啊 |
[33:50] | Once again, our reputation precedes us. | 看来我们的臭名 都传到这儿来了 |
[33:54] | Hey, everybody! Hey! I’m back! | 嘿 大伙儿们 嘿 我回来了 |
[33:57] | Hey, guys! Hey-ey! Look-look-look who’s here with me! | 嘿 各位 嘿…看看谁跟我一起回来了 |
[34:02] | Flik! Flik! Flik! You’re back! I knew you could do it! | 飞力 飞力 飞力 你回来了 我就知道你会成功的 |
[34:07] | – Flik? – It’s Flik! – What? | 飞力 飞力 他回来了? |
[34:10] | – Yeah. – No, it’s not Flik. | 是 不 不是飞力 |
[34:17] | – Flik has returned! – He’s back? | 飞力他回来了耶 他回来了? |
[34:20] | And he’s accompanied by savage insects! | 而且还带了一些凶狠的昆虫 |
[34:22] | What? How? He wasn’t supposed to actually find someone! | 怎么会? 他根本不可能会找到帮手的 |
[34:28] | Oh, look at this. Look at this. This is great. Look. | 噢 你们赶快来看看这个 好棒 |
[34:30] | – Oh, my ticker! – So, what are you supposed to be? | 哦 我的心 那你又应该是什么? |
[34:32] | He’s a stick, stupid. You hit bugs with him. | 他是棍子 笨蛋 你用他来打虫 |
[34:35] | – Well, that’s an oversimplification. – That’s right, kids. Like this! | 哦 这么说你就太小看我了 没错 就像这样 |
[34:38] | No! Put me down! Ow! | 不 放我下来 |
[34:41] | – Hey! – My, you just pop right open there, don’t ya? | 嘿 原来你们是这样伸展的 |
[34:45] | Uh-oh. Kids, he’s kinda ticklish. | 哦 孩子们 他最怕痒了 |
[34:48] | Let’s come on out. Careful. | 来 来 出来出来 小心点 |
[34:54] | Well, my boy, you came through. | 噢 孩子 你成功了 |
[34:57] | Aphie and I are very impressed. | 我跟蚜蚜都非常佩服 |
[35:00] | Princess Atta! Hey! Hey, guys, this is Princess Atta! | 雅婷公主 嘿嘿…各位 各位 这位就是雅婷公主 |
[35:03] | She’s the one that sent me to find you! | 就是她派我去找你们的 |
[35:05] | – Atta, Atta! Did you see that really big bug over there? – He looks absolutely ferocious! | 雅婷… 你有没有看到那一只大虫虫? 他看来真的非常凶恶 |
[35:09] | – They’re our ticket out of this mess! – They came just in time! – That’s right! | 他们会帮我们渡过难关的 他们来的正是时候 对 没错 |
[35:13] | So, Princess Atta, what… what do you think? | 雅婷公主 你觉得怎么样? |
[35:16] | No-no-no-no, wait! This was not supposed to happen. | 不不不 等等 可是事情不应该是这样的啊 |
[35:21] | Mayday, Mayday. We’re losin’ the job. | 我们原先希望他出去就… 危险 我们又要失业了 |
[35:23] | We don’t fight grasshoppers. | 我们不可能和蚱蜢作战的 |
[35:25] | – We don’t, but they will. – Bingo! | 我们不用 但他们可以啊 没错 |
[35:28] | We gotta sweeten the deal. | 我们好好表现一下 |
[35:32] | Your Majesty, ladies and gentlemen… | 公主殿下 各位先生女士 |
[35:35] | boys and girls of all ages… | 所有的小弟弟小妹妹们 |
[35:37] | our troupe here guarantees a performance like no other! | 我们保证 一定会使出我们的浑身解数 |
[35:41] | Why, when your grasshopper friends get here, we are gonna… | 等到你们蚱蜢朋友来到这里 |
[35:44] | knock them dead! | 我们就把他们打的四分五裂 |
[35:51] | Boy, these folks are sure hard up for entertainment. | 天哪 这些小傢伙真讨人喜欢 |
[35:59] | Come on, come on. Hurry! | 快 快 快点啊… |
[36:24] | Honey, relax. You should be proud of yourself. | 放轻松 你应该以自己为荣的 |
[36:27] | Your instincts on that boy were right on the money. | 你对飞力的直觉太正确了 |
[36:38] | And to make our official welcome complete… Mr Soil? | 为了表示我们对各位的欢迎 索尼先生 |
[36:42] | – Yes, Your Highness? – He’s our resident thespian. | 是的 皇后殿下 他是本地的男演员 |
[36:45] | Last year he played the lead in Picnic. | 去年他在“野餐”里 饰演男主角呢 |
[36:49] | The children… and myself… have quickly put together… | 各位贵宾 在下索尼 和这些孩子们 |
[36:53] | a little presentation in honour of our guests. | 将为各位 展开一场精彩有趣的表演 |
[36:57] | Dot, Reed, Daisy, Grub? | 小不点 雷德 黛西 抓抓 |
[37:00] | Oh, aren’t they adorable! Ooh, they’re cute! | 噢 他们真可爱 他们好可爱啊 |
[37:05] | The South Tunnel Elementary School second grade class… | 蚁岛国小二年级所有的同学们 |
[37:09] | would like to present you with this, a mural we have drawn… | 为您呈现一幅我们所画的 |
[37:14] | of you bugs helping us fight the grasshoppers away. | 你们虫虫 帮我们打败蚱蜢的壁画 |
[37:18] | Oh, look at the beautiful colours of the blood. | 哦 你看看 那些鲜艳抢眼的血红色 |
[37:22] | We drew one of you dying because our teacher said it would be more dramatic. | 为了逼真 所以画其中之一壮烈牺牲 |
[37:32] | I tell you a tale of heroes so bold… | 我要说一个有关勇敢英雄的故事 |
[37:35] | who vanquished our grasshopper enemies of old. | 他们歼灭了我们的宿敌 蚱蜢 |
[37:41] | Look, the last leaf has fallen. | 快看 最后一片叶子掉了 |
[37:44] | We are the grasshoppers! Where’s our food? | 我们是蚱蜢 食物在哪里? |
[37:47] | Who will come to save us poor ants? | 谁来救我们可怜的蚂蚁? |
[37:50] | We are the warriors, here to defend you! | 我们是战士 是来保护你们的 |
[37:54] | I die! Die! Die! | 我死了 死了…死了… |
[38:04] | Thank you, thank you! Oh, thank you! | 谢谢…噢 谢谢 |
[38:07] | I say we go. | 我说该溜了 |
[38:10] | – Okay, honey. You’re up. – Oh. Um… | 好了 孩子 该你了 噢 对了… |
[38:13] | We’re all very, very grateful to have… | 我们非常非常感激 |
[38:16] | – Here, here. – The warriors… | 拿去 请到这些战士 |
[38:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:23] | First of all, I’d like to thank the warriors for helping us in our fight… | 首先呢 我要先谢谢这些战士肯到这来帮助我们 |
[38:27] | against the grasshoppers. | 对抗那些蚱蜢 |
[38:29] | Secondly, I would like to thank Flik… | 其次我要特别谢谢飞力 |
[38:33] | – for his forthright thinking… – Thank you, Your Highness. | 他大胆的点子…才能 谢谢你 公主殿下 |
[38:36] | Oh, sure, I’d like to take credit for all of this, but, well, that wouldn’t be right. | 噢 当然啦 这也不能全算是我的功劳 |
[38:40] | Because it was you, Princess Atta. You believed in me, | 因为你对我的信任 雅婷公主 你相信我 |
[38:43] | – and you sent me on my quest. | 并派我出去寻找强悍的虫虫… |
[38:44] | – You tell that ant that we need to talk to him right now. | 我真的必须立刻和他谈 你去告诉他 |
[38:46] | – Okay, okay, okay. – Now, I know that I’ve made mistakes in the past. – Go! | 好了 好了 我去说 我知道我在过去犯了许多的错 |
[38:48] | – And Il… And I hope that this will make up… – Flik! | 我希望能够弥补我… 飞力 |
[38:50] | Not right now, Rosie. I…I’m making a speech. | 等一下 萝丝 我…我正在演讲 |
[38:53] | Now, I truly believe that these bugs are the answer to our… | 好…我真的认为这些虫虫战士就是我们的救星 |
[38:57] | No, there’s no circus around here. So, l… | 不 我们这里没有马戏团 所以我…啊 |
[39:07] | Your Highness, the warriors have called for a secret meeting to plan for a circus… | 公主 这些战士要求 召开秘密会议来想把戏… |
[39:10] | uh, circumventing the oncoming hordes so they can trapeze… trap them with ease! | 不 想办法 好让他们能够轻松的退敌 |
[39:14] | – Shouldn’t I come too? – No! | 我该一起去吗 不 |
[39:16] | Sorry, no, no, you see, it’s classified in the D.M.Z. | 对不起 这是最高机密 我得走了 |
[39:19] | Gotta go A.S.A.P. You know, strictly B.Y.O.B. Bye! | 我得快 这是紧急军事会议 拜拜 |
[39:22] | Sorry. Sorry I have to take the warriors away so early… | 抱歉…我必须早点带他们离开 |
[39:24] | but you know, uh, they have a… they have a lot to get done, | 因为你们知道的 他…他们有很多事情要做 |
[39:28] | with the battle looming and all. | 因为要准备作战啊 |
[39:29] | So, uh, please, everyone enjoy the party. | 所以呢…请大家好好享受宴会 |
[39:31] | “B.Y.O.B.”? | 军事会议? |
[39:34] | Thanks again. Bye. Bye-bye. | 不好意思… |
[39:37] | Okay, just… just… just get in there. Go! | 赶快…赶快进去里面 |
[39:39] | Go, go, go! | 快… |
[39:42] | Circus bugs? How can you be circus bugs? | 你们怎么可能是马戏团团员? |
[39:46] | – What? – Oh… – Hey, hey, hey. | 什么 喂… |
[39:47] | You said nothin’ about killin’ grasshoppers, pal. You lied to us! | 你根本没有说到要杀蚱蜢 你欺骗我们嘛 |
[39:51] | Are you kidding? Do you know what this is? | 你在开玩笑吗 现在都什么时候了 |
[39:53] | This, my friends, is false advertising. | 朋友们 这叫做不实的广告 |
[39:56] | How dare you! You, sir, are the charlatan in this scenario… | 你好大胆子 先生 你才是这出戏里的郎中 |
[40:01] | touting your wares as a talent scout… | 装成一个星探到处招摇 |
[40:03] | preying upon the hungry souls of hapless artistes. | 欺骗那些穷途潦倒艺人的灵魂 |
[40:06] | Good day to you, sir. | 再见了 先生 |
[40:14] | Wait! No, no! Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! You can’t go. | 等…你们不能走啊 |
[40:17] | You have got to help me. Give me some time. I’ll come up with a plan. | 你们得帮帮我 给我时间 我会想出办法的 |
[40:20] | – Just go tell them the truth! – They can’t… | 只要告诉他们真相啊 他们不能… |
[40:23] | They can’t know the truth. The truth, you see, is bad. | 不能知道真相 因为真相很糟糕 |
[40:25] | I will be branded with this mistake for the rest of my life. | 我这辈子都会因为 这个错误抬不起头来的 |
[40:27] | My children’s children will walk down the street… | 我的孩子的孩子走在街上 |
[40:29] | and people will point and say, “Look! There goes the spawn of Flik, the loser!” | 别人会指着他说 看 这就是那个失败者飞力的后代 |
[40:34] | Oh… oh, oh, you know, all right, fine. Yeah, okay. Just go. | 哦 算了 好吧…那…你们走吧 |
[40:38] | But if you could just do me a little favour before you leave. | 但如果你们在离开前 能够帮我一个忙 |
[40:41] | Um, if you could squish me, that would be great, because, uh… | 如果你们能够踩死我 那就太好了 |
[40:44] | when they find out, I’m as good as dead. | 因为等他们发现我也会完蛋的 |
[40:46] | Flik! | 飞力 |
[40:49] | I really do think I should be part of this meeting. Flik! | 我真的认为 我也应该参与这个会议喔 飞力 |
[40:53] | Princess Atta! What a nice surprise. | 啊 雅婷公主 见到你真好 |
[40:56] | Just what exactly is going on? | 告诉我 到底发生什么事了 |
[40:58] | I would like to speak with the so-called “warriors.” | 我也想跟这些 你所谓的战士谈一谈 |
[41:00] | You can’t! I mean, they are in the middle of a top secret meeting right now… | 不行 因为他们现在正在 开高度的机密会议 |
[41:03] | and they really should not be disturbed now. | 我们真的不应该去打扰他们的 |
[41:05] | Right, guys? | 对吧 各位? |
[41:07] | Could you ex… pl… Could you excuse… Uh, could you excuse me, please? | 请恕…请恕我失陪一下 |
[41:11] | – Wait! Wait, wait, wait! Please, don’t go! – I’m not going anywhere. | 等等…拜托不要走 我那儿也不会去啊 |
[41:15] | What is going on? Flik? | 到底怎么回事啊 飞力 |
[41:18] | Flik! Ooh, I knew it! | 飞力 我就知道 |
[41:22] | Wait! Wait, wait, wait, wait! Please! Don’t go! | 等…拜托不要走啊 |
[41:26] | – No! – Quick, he’s losin’ it! – No, no, no, no! | 不… 快 他快疯了 不… |
[41:31] | – You can’t go! I’m desperate! – Really? I couldn’t tell. | 你们不能走 我已经走投无路了 是吗 我看不出来啊 |
[41:34] | Hmm. Come on, wings. | 翅膀 加油 |
[41:39] | Help! | 救命 |
[41:40] | Mother, Flik is up to something. | 妈 飞力又在搞鬼了 |
[41:44] | – No! No! – Okay, Flik, time to put ya down now. | 不 飞力 现在该放你下来了 |
[41:46] | – Get him off me! He’s cutting off the circulation to my foot. – No, no! | 求求你们不要走 我快撑不住了 不 |
[41:48] | – No, no, no, no! – Let go! | 不… 快放手 |
[41:50] | – Oh, please! Please! Don’t go! – Put the stick down. Flik, I mean it, now. | 求求你们不要走 放开竿子 飞力 我说真的 |
[41:55] | – Drop the stick. Drop it. – Run! | 放开竿子 放手 快跑啊 |
[42:00] | Boy, he runs fast for a little guy. | 老天 这小傢伙跑的还真快 |
[42:13] | This way. | 往这边 |
[42:16] | There they are. | 他们在那儿 |
[42:19] | – A bird! – Flik! | 有鸟 飞力 |
[42:22] | – Look! – Dot! | 你看 小不点 |
[42:26] | Flik! | 飞力 |
[42:31] | – Dot! – My baby! | 小不点 我的宝贝 |
[42:34] | Huh? I gotcha! I gotcha! | 我来了… |
[42:37] | I gotcha, I gotcha! | 我来了… |
[42:45] | – I can’t see! – Somebody do something! | 我看不见 快想想办法呀 |
[42:47] | – Are they all right? – Can anyone see? Are they alive? | 他们没事吧 有谁看到了吗 他们还活着吗 |
[42:49] | – I can’t see! – What is happening? | 我看不到 到底怎么回事 |
[42:53] | – Dot? – Good heavens, they’re in trouble! | 小不点? 天哪 他们有麻烦了 |
[42:56] | – Francis, Francis, Francis, Francis, Francis, Francis… – Oh, you guys, I’ve got an idea! | 法兰斯… 各位 我有个点子了 |
[42:59] | Here! I’ve got it! | 来 让我来看 |
[43:04] | Please, ma’am, wake up! Wake up! | 拜托 小姐 醒醒…醒醒… |
[43:10] | – Help! Help! – Yoo-hoo! | 救命啊 救命… 吁呼 |
[43:15] | Mr Early Bird! How about a nice, tasty worm on a stick? | 早起的鸟先生 快来吃竿子上面 美味可口的肥虫虫 |
[43:20] | I’m going to snap. I’m going to snap. | 我快断了… |
[43:23] | Nice and juicy, succulent… | 来抓我这只又肥又大的肥虫虫 |
[43:26] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[43:32] | – There they are! – Flik! Help! | 他们在那里 飞力 救命 |
[43:35] | Okay. | 好了 |
[43:38] | – Flik! – It’s going to be okay, Dot. | 飞力 没事了 小不点 |
[43:42] | Bye-bye, birdie! | 拜拜 大笨鸟 |
[43:46] | Help! I’m stuck! Pull me down! | 救命啊 我被卡住了 拉我下去 |
[43:50] | – The caterpillar’s using himself as live bait! – How brave! | 那只毛毛虫用他自己当诱饵 多勇敢啊 |
[44:01] | Suck it in, man! | 收小腹啊 老兄 |
[44:09] | Ow. My leg! | 噢 我的腿 |
[44:24] | The bird! The bird! Look out for the bird! | 那只鸟…小心那只鸟啊 |
[44:30] | Flik! | 飞力 |
[44:32] | Up-a, up-a, up-a, up-a, up-a! | 上… |
[44:53] | What is that? | 什么声音? |
[44:55] | That, my friends, is the sound of applause! | 我的朋友们 那种声音应该叫做鼓掌声 |
[45:13] | Applause… I’m in heaven! | 鼓掌声 很爽 |
[45:18] | Our Blueberry troop salutes you bugs for rescuing our smallest member, | 小蓝莓童军向各位致敬 因为你们救了 |
[45:22] | Princess Dot. | 我们最聪明的小不点公主 |
[45:24] | And as a tribute to Miss Francis, we’ve changed our bandannas! | 为了感谢法兰斯小姐 我们改了我们的披肩布 |
[45:27] | We voted you our honorary den mother! | 我们决定要选你当我们的干妈 |
[45:33] | What? Great. | 什么 太好了 |
[45:36] | All right, girls. Let’s move your little keisters outta here now. | 好了 孩子们 快点离开这个地方了 |
[45:40] | The patient needs her rest, you know. Come on. | 你们知道病人需要休息的 快走啦 |
[45:42] | Oh, excuse me, Flik. Can I talk to you just for a second? | 呃…对不起 飞力 我可以跟你说句话吗 |
[45:45] | – Huh? Oh, sure. – Oww! | 当然 呃 |
[45:47] | Again, uh, thank you all, very, very much. | 我要再次的非常非常感谢你们 |
[45:51] | – Oh, stop it. – You’re too kind. – Thank you. | 噢 不客气 你太好了 谢谢 |
[45:54] | – You don’t think I’ve offended the warriors, do you? – You? No. | 你想我没冒犯到那些战士吧 你? 没有 |
[45:58] | Oh, good. Because, you see… | 噢 那就好 因为 |
[46:00] | when you first brought them here, I thought you’d hired a bunch of clowns. | 你刚带他们回来的时候 我还以为你雇用了一群小丑呢 |
[46:03] | Ya did? | 真的? |
[46:06] | Don’t tell ’em I said that. Boy, | 别告诉他们我这么说喔 老天 |
[46:08] | that’s all I’d need, another royal blunder like that. | 我最不需要的 就是再犯一个大错 |
[46:11] | – Princess, you’re doin’ a great job. – Thanks. You’re sweet. | 公主 你表现的好极了 谢了 你真甜 |
[46:15] | You’re wrong but sweet. | 你错了 但很窝心 |
[46:17] | – I know what everyone really thinks. – I don’t follow you. | 我知道他们心里都怎么想 我不懂你的意思 |
[46:20] | Everyone… the whole colony. Nobody really believes I can do this job. | 每个人 这整个蚁岛 没有人认为我能胜任这工作 |
[46:26] | It’s like they’re all watching me… | 这就好像好像他们都在看着我 |
[46:29] | – just, just… – Waiting for you to screw up. | 等着…等着… 等着看你搞砸吧 |
[46:36] | – Flik, I owe you an apology. – For what? | 飞力 我应该向你道歉 为什么? |
[46:39] | Well, I haven’t been that nice to you, and I’m sorry. | 我以前对你不太好 很抱歉 |
[46:43] | If there’s any way I can make it up to you… Hey! I know! | 如果有我能补偿你的地方 嘿 有了 |
[46:46] | How would you like to be the queen’s official aide to the warrior bugs? | 你要不要当皇家武士的助手 和那些战士沟通 |
[46:50] | – Me? – Oh, sure. You’ve got a great rapport going with them… | 我? 对呀 你跟他们的关系非常好啊 |
[46:54] | especially after that rescue… it was very brave. | 尤其是你救了小不点 你是那么的勇敢 |
[46:58] | – Really? Naw, naw… – Well, not every bug would face a bird. | 真的? 不是每只虫都敢对抗鸟的 |
[47:01] | – I mean, even Hopper’s afraid of’em. – Yeah, well, I guess maybe I have… | 你知道 连霸王都怕鸟 是啊 话是没错 |
[47:05] | – Say that again? – I said, even Hopper’s afraid of birds. | 再说一次 我说 就连霸王都怕鸟啊 |
[47:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[47:17] | – Hopper’s afraid of birds! – And I don’t blame ‘im! | 霸王他也怕鸟 我不会怪他 |
[47:19] | Oh, oh, oh, this is perfect. | 哦…这太完美了 |
[47:21] | We can get rid of Hopper, and no one has to know that I messed up. | 我们可以除掉霸王 而且还可以保住我的面子 |
[47:24] | You just keep pretending you’re warriors. | 你们只要假装你们还是战士 |
[47:25] | Whoa, Flik, honey. We are not about to fight grasshoppers, okay? | 等等 飞力 我们没打算跟蚱蜢作战好吗? |
[47:30] | You’ll be gone before the grasshoppers ever arrive. It’ll be easy. Here’s what we do. | 你们可以在 蚱蜢到达之前就走了 这很简单 就这么做 |
[47:33] | Not another word. | 呃…什么都别说 |
[47:35] | I don’t know what you’re concocting in that little ant brain of yours… | 我不知道你的蚂蚁 小脑袋里在打什么歪主意 |
[47:39] | but we’ll have no part of it. | 但是我绝对不参与 |
[47:41] | Excuse me? Could we get the warriors’ autographs? | 对不起 我们可以请战士签名吗? |
[47:44] | Autographs? | 签名? |
[47:46] | – Oh, wow! Great! – So, you fellas catch the action today? | 太好了 太棒了 你们两个看到今天行动没有啊 |
[47:50] | Oh! The bird went… and it just missed you! | 噢 那只鸟差一点就把你吃掉了 |
[47:52] | – Oh, aren’t you sweet? – And the way you pretended to be stuck in that huge crack! | 你真可爱 你假装卡在裂缝的办法好棒喔 |
[47:56] | – Oh, that’s just all part of the plan. – Yeah, yeah. | 那只是计划中的一部份 是的 |
[47:59] | And then you dive-bombed into the bush! | 还有…你们又冲到草里面去 |
[48:01] | – There you go, my boy. – Wow! Thanks! | 拿去吧 孩子 哇 谢了 |
[48:04] | “M-M-Maa-jor…” | 少…少校? |
[48:06] | That’s Major Manny, young cadet. | 我是曼尼上校 小伙子 |
[48:08] | – I outrank everyone here. Remember that. – Yes, sir! | 我的官阶比谁都大 记住这点喔 是 长官 |
[48:12] | – Dismissed! – Wow! | 解…散 哇哦 |
[48:14] | – When I grow up, I’m gonna be a praying mantis! – I’m gonna be a stick bug! | 等我长大 我也要当螳螂 我要当竹节虫 |
[48:18] | Oh, they’re all so cool, I can’t pick! | 噢 他们都好酷 不知道该选谁 |
[48:20] | Delightful lads. You were saying, Flik? | 噢 好可爱的孩子啊 呃…你刚刚说什么? |
[48:25] | All right. We are going to build a bird… | 听好 我们现在要做一只假鸟 |
[48:28] | a bird that we can operate from the inside, which would then be hoisted above our anthill… | 一只可以从里面操纵的鸟 我们把鸟藏在… |
[48:32] | Hoisted above the anthill and hidden high in the tree. | 藏在树上并且能从蚁穴上升起 |
[48:37] | Then, right when Hopper and his gang are below… | 等霸王跟他的党羽一出现 |
[48:40] | we’ll launch the bird and scare off the grasshoppers. | 我们就放出那只假鸟吓跑那些蚱蜢 |
[48:44] | Now it’s going to take… | 这必须得动用所有人… |
[48:45] | Everyone’s involvement to make this plan a reality. | 所有人的参与才能让这个计划实现 |
[48:49] | I know it’s not our tradition to do things differently… | 我知道我们蚂蚁的传统 一向是循规蹈矩 |
[48:52] | but if our ancestors were able to build this anthill… | 但是如果我们的祖先 能建立这蚁穴 |
[48:56] | we can certainly rally together to build this bird! | 我们当然可以同心协力 去完成这只大鸟 |
[49:23] | – Perfect! – Okay, hit your marks! | 太好了 好 各就各位 |
[49:43] | – Hi, Flik. – Oh. | 嗨 飞力 哦 |
[49:49] | – Do you mind passing the sugar crumbs? – Yeah, sure. – Thank you. | 好喜欢她的触角喔 就是啊 谢谢 |
[49:53] | – I love what you did with your antenna. – Oh, thank you. | 她的眼睛好漂亮 哦 谢谢 |
[49:55] | Oh, look. She’s a natural mother. | 你看 她真是天生的母亲 |
[49:58] | All right, that’s it! Out! Out! Everybody out! | 好了 我受够了 走开 走开 大家都走开 |
[50:02] | Okay, now you’re gonna cry, right? You’re gonna cry. | 怎么样现在你们要哭了对吧 你们哭吧 我才不怕呢? |
[50:06] | See if I care. Go ahead and cry. Go ahead. | 尽管哭啊 哭啊 |
[50:07] | Please, don’t cry. Please. Huh? | 拜托 不要哭 拜托 |
[50:20] | Okay, lower, lower… | 好 低一点… |
[50:24] | You got it. And that’s it! | 就是这样… |
[50:31] | Rabbit through the hole, chicken in the barn, two by two by, there’s the yarn. | 东缝缝 西补补…东缝缝 |
[50:33] | Done! | 好了 |
[50:36] | Good job, guys! Nice work! | 干的好 各位 干的好 |
[50:42] | Up, down. Up, down. Up, down. | 上 下… |
[50:55] | Read ’em and weep. | 你输了 |
[51:13] | Flik, watch out! | 飞力 小心 |
[51:15] | Look! I’m a beautiful butterfly! | 我是一只漂亮的蝴蝶 |
[51:24] | There ya go. Good job, fellas. Keep up the good work. | 好极了 各位 大家继续努力 |
[51:49] | Okay! | 好 拉 |
[52:31] | You’re fired! | 你在飞啦 |
[52:43] | Yes! | 好耶 |
[52:54] | Whoo-hoo! Look at me! I’m barefootin’! Whoo-hoo! | 看看我 我光着脚耶 |
[52:58] | Yo, bugito, dos granitos, pronto! | 嘿 蚊子 来两份杂粮 快点 |
[53:01] | You gotta try this, man! | 你得来试试看这个呀 |
[53:24] | We have more than enough food. | 我们有足够的食物 |
[53:27] | We go all the way back there and it starts to rain, | 如果我们回到那里 又刚好碰到那里下雨 |
[53:30] | we might as well be suckin’ bug spray. | 那我们不等于去送死嘛? |
[53:32] | Ooh, don’t even say that! You know somethin’? | 哦 你说的没错 你知道吗? |
[53:34] | You’re makin’ a lot of sense. I mean, why take the risk? | 回去等于送死 我是说干嘛冒险呢? |
[53:37] | – You should tell Hopper. – Good idea. | 你应该去告诉霸王的 好主意 |
[53:40] | But, you know, it’s really not our place. | 但是…你知道 我们真的没有立场 |
[53:43] | I mean, you’re his brother. That makes you, like, uh… | 我是说 你是他弟弟啊 你就像… |
[53:46] | the vice president of the gang. | 咱们这里帮派的副总裁 |
[53:48] | Wow! It kinda does, doesn’t it? | 哇 那倒是真的 对吧 |
[53:51] | Okay, I’ll tell ‘im. Boy, I should talk to you guys more often. | 好 我去告诉他 老天 我真该跟你们多聊聊的 |
[53:55] | – What if Hopper doesn’t like it? – Then at least the genius will get smacked and not us. | 如果霸王不喜欢呢? 那也是这傻蛋挨扁 又不是我们 |
[53:58] | Vice President Molt. | 毛头副总裁 |
[54:01] | Ooh, yeah, that’s good. Oh, that’s good. | 好 好极了 |
[54:04] | – Ooh, a little lower. Ahh, lower, lower. – Hey ya, Hop. | 低…低一点 低一点 嗨 霸王 |
[54:08] | – Go away. – That’s fine. Then I won’t tell ya my idea. | 走开 好 那我就不告诉你我的点子 |
[54:11] | – Good! – Okay, okay. I’ll tell ya anyway. | 很好 拜托拜托 让我告诉你吧 |
[54:13] | You see, I’ve been thinkin’, okay, which is somethin’ that I do, you know, bein’ vice president and all. | 我一直在想哦 你知道我身为副总裁嘛 |
[54:17] | And this is a thought. And it was mine. Why go back to Ant Island at all? | 我想到了一个好点子 我们干嘛还要再回蚁岛呢? |
[54:21] | I mean, you don’t even like grain. | 反正你也不爱吃谷子嘛 |
[54:23] | – What? – You’re right. I didn’t think it was such a good idea myself. | 什么? 对啊 我也不觉得这是一个好点子 |
[54:25] | Actually, it wasn’t even my idea. It was Axle and Loco’s! | 这不是我的点子 是阿轴和阿洛的 |
[54:28] | They talked fancy to me. I got confused! | 他们说得好好听 我都听糊涂了 |
[54:42] | Guys, order another round… | 各位 大家可以继续唱 |
[54:45] | because we’re stayin’ here! | 因为我们决定留下来了 |
[54:50] | What was I thinking? Going back to Ant Island. | 我在干什么 居然还想回蚂蚁岛 |
[54:55] | I mean, we just got here, | 我是说我们刚到这 |
[54:56] | and we have more than enough food to get us through the winter. | 而且我们有足够的食物 能够渡过冬天 对吧 |
[54:59] | Right? Why go back? | 干嘛还回去? |
[55:06] | But there was that ant that stood up to me. | 但是那里有只小蚂蚁敢反抗我 |
[55:09] | – Yeah, but we can forget about him! – Yeah, it was just one ant. | 是啊 但是我们可以不要理他 没错 只是一只小蚂蚁 |
[55:14] | One ant! | 一只蚂蚁 |
[55:15] | Yeah, you’re right! It’s just one ant! | 说的好 他不过只是只小蚂蚁 |
[55:20] | – Yeah, boss. They’re puny! – Hmm, puny. | 是啊 老大 微不足道 微不足道? |
[55:23] | Say, let’s pretend this grain is a puny little ant. | 那如果这谷谷子 是只微不足道的小蚂蚁 |
[55:29] | – Did that hurt? – Nope. | 这会痛吗 不会 |
[55:31] | – Well, how ’bout this one? – Are you kiddin’? | 那这个呢 别开玩笑啦 |
[55:36] | Well, how ’bout this? | 那么这样呢? |
[55:51] | You let one ant stand up to us… | 只要让一只蚂蚁 站出来对抗我们 |
[55:53] | then they all might stand up. | 他们全部会挺身而出 |
[55:56] | Those puny little ants outnumber us 100 to one. | 那些微不足道的小蚂蚁 可是我们蚱蜢的一百倍 |
[56:01] | And if they ever figure that out, there goes our way of life! | 如果他们搞懂这一点 我们可就没得混了 |
[56:06] | It’s not about food. It’s about keeping those ants in line. | 我要的不只是食物 而是要给这些蚂蚁一点教训 |
[56:12] | That’s why we’re going back! | 所以我们要回去 |
[56:15] | Does anybody else wanna stay? | 还有什么人想留下? |
[56:20] | He’s quite the motivational speaker, isn’t he? | 霸王说话可真有说服力对吧? |
[56:24] | Let’s ride! | 咱们飞 |
[56:42] | – To the bird! – The bird! | 敬那只鸟… 那只鸟 |
[56:54] | Get down, roly boys! | 下来吧 小胖胖 |
[56:56] | – How low can you go? Sing it now. – How low can you go | 看你能多低 一起来 看你能多低 |
[56:59] | Do it, Princess. How low can you go | 快啊公主 看你能多低? |
[57:01] | And that’s how my 12th husband died. | 我第十二任老公就这么死了 |
[57:04] | So, now I’m a widow. I mean, I’ve always been a black widow… | 我也成了寡妇了 我一直是个黑寡妇 |
[57:06] | but now I’m a black widow widow. | 现在是守寡的黑寡妇 |
[57:16] | – Thorny! Any sign of those fiends? – Let me check. | 贺利 那些煞星来了吗 我来看看 |
[57:24] | No, not yet. But we’ll be ready for ’em. | 还没有 但我们都严阵以待 |
[57:27] | Blueberries, dismissed! | 小蓝莓 解散 |
[57:30] | And, uh, quit beatin’ the boys up. | 别再打那些男孩了 |
[57:34] | Those little raisins do grow on ya. | 这些小傢伙真可爱 |
[57:36] | Hey, how you guys doin’? Some party, huh? | 嘿 怎么样 玩得开不开心啊 |
[57:39] | Is that grain dip fresh or what? Okay. | 这些稻谷都还很新鲜吧 好了 |
[57:42] | I’ve told everyone you’ll be stationed deep in the command bunker. | 我会告诉你们 什么时候到指挥中心 |
[57:44] | Party quiets down, I sneak you out the back way and then you’re outta here forever. | 等他们热闹起来 我会带你们走后门 你们就能够离开了 |
[57:49] | Dim don’t wanna go. | 迪姆不想离开 |
[57:52] | Well, if Dim stays he’s gonna need me here. He’s not fully trained. | 如果迪姆留下 他会需要我 他还得要包尿布 |
[57:56] | I mean, house-trained. | 我说他还小 |
[57:59] | I, uh, I kinda promised the Blueberries I’d teach ’em canasta. | 我呃…我答应小蓝莓童军 要教他们玩纸牌 |
[58:03] | It seems we’ve been booked for an extended engagement. | 看来我们已经 订下了延期的约定了 |
[58:10] | Will you look at this colony? Will you just look at this colony? | 你看到这些蚂蚁了吗 飞力 你看到这些蚂蚁了吗 |
[58:14] | I don’t even recognize it. | 我几乎都不认识他们了 |
[58:16] | I feel 70 again! | 我觉得我又回到70岁了 |
[58:19] | Work that ab, baby! | 锻炼你的小腹 帅哥 |
[58:23] | And I have you bugs to thank for it. So… thank you! | 这都是你们的功劳 所以 谢谢了 |
[58:26] | And, uh, thank you for findin’ ’em, Flik. | 还有…谢谢你找到他们 飞力 |
[58:30] | – Me? – Oops. – Oh, ooh… uh, uh, I’ll get it. | 我? 对不起… 我来 |
[58:32] | I mean, if you don’t mind, I’ll just, I’ll just… | 你不介意的话 让我来好了 |
[58:34] | It’s all tangled up. | 都缠在一起了 |
[58:36] | – There. – Ow! | 好了 哦 |
[58:38] | I think I’ll go check on the bird. | 我想我该去检查那只鸟了 |
[58:42] | – Bird’s this way. – Yeah, the bird’s that way. | 鸟在那边 对啊 鸟在那边 |
[58:47] | She… What? | 她走错了…干嘛 |
[58:58] | Jiminy H. Cricket! | 我的老天爷啊 |
[59:03] | They’re back! Get ready, everybody! | 他们回来了 大伙儿快准备 |
[59:06] | Get to your posts! | 各就各位… |
[59:09] | Battle stations, everyone. This is not a drill! | 所有人 就战斗位置 这不是演习 |
[59:12] | Come on, everyone. You know your jobs! Let’s go, go, go, go! | 快点各位 你知道自己的任务 快… |
[59:18] | Look out! | 小心啊 |
[59:21] | Whoa, whoa, whoa there. Steady, girls. That’s it. | 哦 稳住… |
[59:24] | – It’s P.T. – P. T? | 跳蚤团长 团长? |
[59:26] | Greetings and salutations! Ooh-boppa-doo and how do you do? | 你们大家好 你们好吗? |
[59:31] | I am the great P.T. Flea! | 我是伟大的跳蚤团长 |
[59:35] | I’m in need of your assis… Oh, let’s just cut to the chase. | 我需要你们的协助 长话短说吧 |
[59:38] | Look, I’ve been goin’ from anthill to anthill. | 我从一个蚁穴到另一个蚁穴 |
[59:42] | I’m lookin’ for a bunch of circus performers. Have you seen ’em? | 我是在找一群马戏团的艺人 你们看过他们没? |
[59:48] | – Wait a second. Ain’t that Staff Sergeant Slim? – Nope! No, no, no. | 请等一下 那不是士官长阿竿吗 不… |
[59:52] | – I’m sorry, no, but, uh, no one has seen anyone like that around here. – Be quiet! | 对不起 我们这儿从来没有人 见过像你要找的人 安静 |
[59:55] | – No one has ever seen anyone like that around here. – Hey! | 既然没有人见过的话 嘿 |
[59:58] | So, you’ll probably… you’ll probably want to get goin’. | 你应该到别处去找 |
[1:00:00] | I guess you got a lot of other anthills to check into, so, bye! | 很多其它蚁穴要找 所以呢 再见了 |
[1:00:04] | Ah, guys, I’ve been lookin’ all over for ya! Flaming Death is a huge hit! | 大伙儿 我在到处找你们团长 不要 死亡火焰大受欢迎 |
[1:00:08] | – P. T! Sh… I’m serious! Word of mouth got around. – P. T! No! | 我是说真的 团长 嘘 消息传的很快 不 团长 |
[1:00:11] | The next day, there was a line of flies outside the tent went on forever! | 第二天有一堆的苍蝇 在帐蓬外面排队 |
[1:00:14] | – It must have been a foot long! – P.T., no! | 而且大排长龙 有一尺那么长 不 团长 |
[1:00:16] | So, I figured it out. You guys burn me twice a night, I take a day off to heal. | 我想… 团长 别说了 你们一晚烧我两次 我花一天来疗伤 |
[1:00:20] | And then we do it all over again! | 然后我们再继续表演 |
[1:00:22] | We’ll be the top circus act in the business! | 我们会是这个圈子里 最棒的马戏团 |
[1:00:25] | – You mean, you’re not warriors? – Are you kiddin’? | 你是说 你们不是战士 你在开玩笑吗 |
[1:00:28] | These guys are the lousiest circus bugs you’ve ever seen. | 这些傢伙是你见过最差劲的马戏团员 |
[1:00:32] | And they’re gonna make me rich! | 不过我得靠他们发财 |
[1:00:35] | You mean to tell me that our entire defensive strategy… | 你是在告诉我我们整个防御策略 |
[1:00:38] | was concocted by clowns? | 是由小丑想出来的? |
[1:00:41] | Hey, hey, hey, hey. We really thought Flik’s idea was gonna work. | 嘿 我们也认为 飞力点子行得通喔 |
[1:00:46] | Tell me this isn’t true. | 告诉我这不是真的 |
[1:00:50] | – No, you don’t… You don’t… – This couldn’t have happened at a more inopportune time! | 不 你不会…不会以为… 这事件发生的时间太不适当了 |
[1:00:53] | The last leaf is about to fall! | 最后一片叶子快掉了 |
[1:00:55] | We haven’t collected any food for the grasshoppers! | 我们还没为蚱蜢 收集够多的食物 |
[1:00:57] | If Hopper finds out what we almost did… | 如果霸王发现我们差点做的事 |
[1:00:59] | Hopper is not going to find out. | 霸王绝对不会发现的 |
[1:01:03] | We’re going to hide all this and pretend it never happened. | 我们会藏起一切 假装什么事也没有发生过 |
[1:01:06] | You bugs were never here. So I suggest you all leave. | 你们这些虫虫从来没有来过 请你们赶快走吧 |
[1:01:10] | But the bird! The-The-The bird will work. | 但是那只鸟 那只鸟绝对会有用的 |
[1:01:13] | I never thought I’d see the day when an ant would put himself… | 我从来没有想到 我居然会看到一只蚂蚁 |
[1:01:17] | – before the rest of his colony. – What? | 只顾自己而不管他的同胞的 什么 |
[1:01:20] | – The point is, Flik, you lied to us. – No, no, no! L-I just… | 重点是 飞力 你欺骗了我们 不…我只是… |
[1:01:24] | You lied, Flik. You lied to her. | 你说谎 飞力 你欺骗了皇后 |
[1:01:26] | You lied to the colony! You lied to me! | 你欺骗了蚂蚁岛 也欺骗了我 |
[1:01:30] | And like an idiot, I believed you. | 而我却像个白痴一样的相信你 |
[1:01:33] | But l-I was just afraid that… | 但是我…我就是害怕 |
[1:01:35] | if you knew I’d gotten circus bugs… | 如果你知道 我找的是马戏团的团员 |
[1:01:41] | – I just wanted to make a difference. – I want you to leave, Flik. | 我不过是想…帮助大家 我要你离开 飞力 |
[1:01:46] | And this time, don’t come back. | 而且这次 不要再回来了 |
[1:01:59] | Tough crowd. Yee-haw! | 还真复杂 |
[1:02:04] | Flik! | 飞力 |
[1:02:58] | That’s it? But there’s got to be more food on the island! | 只有这些? 但这个岛上一定有更多的食物的 |
[1:03:01] | If we give up any more, we’ll starve. | 如果交出更多我们就会挨饿 |
[1:03:03] | Hopper won’t accept this! | 霸王不会接受这些的 |
[1:03:12] | Mother, it’s not enough. What do we do? | 妈 这些根本不够怎么办啊? |
[1:03:15] | I…I don’t know. | 我…我不知道 |
[1:03:47] | You little termites! | 你们这些坏东西 |
[1:03:49] | I give you a second chance, and this is all I get? | 我给你们第二次机会 结果只有这些? |
[1:03:55] | But, Hopper, we ran out of time! | 但霸王我们没有足够的时间啊 |
[1:03:58] | Have you been playing all summer? You think this is a game? | 你们整个夏天都在玩耍吗 你们以为这是办家家酒啊? |
[1:04:01] | – No, no, please! – Well, guess what! | 不…拜托 你猜怎么着? |
[1:04:05] | You just lost. | 你们糗大了 |
[1:04:09] | Not one ant sleeps until we get every scrap of food… | 所有的蚂蚁都不准睡觉 直到你们把岛上所有的稻谷 |
[1:04:14] | on this island! | 全都给我找出来 |
[1:04:16] | Just do what he says. You don’t want to make him mad. Believe me! | 最好听他的命令 别惹他发火 相信我 |
[1:04:21] | No, no, no. You’re staying with me, Your Highness. | 不…皇后殿下 你得留在我身边 |
[1:04:27] | Where do you think you’re going? Get over there! | 你想溜吗 到那边去 |
[1:04:29] | Quick! To the clubhouse. | 快 到俱乐部去 |
[1:04:38] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[1:04:49] | – Shut up a minute, will ya? – I think I heard something over here. | 大家不要吵 我好像听到什么声音 |
[1:04:51] | – Have you checked over there? – No, not yet. | 你们找过那边没有啊? 还没有 |
[1:04:54] | Well then, get over there and check it out! | 那就赶快到那边去找啊 |
[1:04:57] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[1:04:59] | Hey, I think I found something. | 我好像找到东西了喔 |
[1:05:05] | – Cool. Hey, how do I look? – Like an idiot. | 嘿 好酷喔 我看起来怎么样? 像个冬瓜 |
[1:05:09] | I don’t know, maybe it’ll keep me dry in the rain. | 我很喜欢 下雨天还能够遮雨喔 |
[1:05:11] | You moron, we’ll be out of here before it rains. | 你这白痴 我们会在下雨前离开 |
[1:05:14] | Didn’t you hear Hopper? After the ants pick all the food… | 你没听霸王说吗 等蚂蚁采集完所有食物 |
[1:05:17] | he’s gonna squish the queen to remind ’em who’s boss. | 他就杀了皇后 提醒他们谁是老大 |
[1:05:19] | Then she’s dead. They cry… boo-hoo. We go home. End of story. | 然后她死了 大家哭 我们回家 就这么简单 |
[1:05:23] | Oh! Cool. I love our job. | 好酷 当蚱蜢真好 |
[1:05:27] | Stay here. I’m gonna get help. | 别乱跑 我得去求救 |
[1:06:16] | Come on, wings, fly. Fly! | 翅膀加油 飞啊… |
[1:06:36] | Yeah! Whoa-oh! | 耶 |
[1:06:50] | I’m gonna be rich, rich, rich I’m gonna be rich, rich, rich | 钱钱钱…我的钱…我要发大财 我的钱… |
[1:06:53] | I’m gonna be the richest flea in the land | 我要成为岛上最富有的蚱蜢 |
[1:06:57] | The streets’ll be paved with golden retrievers | 街道上将会遍布淘金者 |
[1:07:01] | I’m rich, rich, rich That’s who I am | 我要发大财 那才是我 |
[1:07:08] | – Poor fellow. – Hey, maybe we can cheer him up a bit. | 可怜的傢伙 也许我们能让他开心点 |
[1:07:13] | Don’t worry, Flik. The circus life isn’t so bad. | 飞力 别难过 马戏团的生活没那么糟 |
[1:07:16] | – Yes, you can be part of our act. – Here! Like this. | 是啊 你可以加入我们的表演 对 就像这样 |
[1:07:22] | Slapstick! Get it? | 表演闹剧 懂了吗? |
[1:07:24] | L-I’m a walking stick. Oh, never mind. | 我是只竹节虫…算了 |
[1:07:29] | – Flik! – Dot? | 飞力 小不点? |
[1:07:31] | Flik, wait! Wait! | 飞力 等等… |
[1:07:33] | Dot, you’re flying! What are you doing here? | 小不点 你会飞了 你来这里做什么啊? |
[1:07:37] | You have to go back. | 你必须要回去 |
[1:07:39] | Hopper moved into the anthill, and his gang’s eating everything! | 霸王跑到蚁穴里来 他的党羽要吃掉所有的食物 |
[1:07:43] | – Oh! – Oh, no! – Good heavens! | 噢 不 我的天啊 |
[1:07:45] | And I heard a grasshopper say that when they’re finished… | 而且我听到一只蚱蜢说 等他们吃完 |
[1:07:47] | Hopper’s gonna squish my mom! | 霸王要杀我的妈妈 |
[1:07:50] | – Oh, not the queen! – We gotta do something! – How? | 哦 别吃皇后 大家赶快想点办法 什么办法? |
[1:07:53] | – Come on, you guys, think! – I know. The bird. | 快点 快想啊 哦 我知道 那只假鸟 |
[1:07:55] | – Yes, of course. – The bird! That’s brilliant. | 说的没错 对 那只鸟 太棒了 |
[1:07:58] | The bird won’t work. | 那只鸟没有用的 |
[1:08:01] | – What are you talking about? It was your idea. – But you said that everything… | 你在说什么啊 那是你的点子 但你说过一切都会… |
[1:08:04] | Forget everything I ever told you. All right, Dot? | 小不点 忘掉我跟你说过的一切好吗? |
[1:08:07] | Let’s face it. The colony is right. I just make things worse. | 整个蚁岛说的对 我只会把事情搞砸 |
[1:08:11] | That bird is a guaranteed failure. Just like me. | 那只鸟…它保证会失败的 就像我一样 |
[1:08:16] | You listen to me, my boy. I’ve made a living out of being a failure. | 你听我说 孩子 我才是一个天生的失败者 |
[1:08:20] | And you, sir, are not a failure! | 而先生你 并不是输家 |
[1:08:23] | – Oh, but Flik, you’ve done so many good things. – Oh, yeah? | 飞力 你做了那么多的好事 是吗 |
[1:08:26] | Okay, show me one thing I’ve done right. | 好吧 你告诉我做过哪些好事? |
[1:08:31] | – Us. – Yeah. – Yeah, yeah. | 我们 是的 |
[1:08:33] | Dim is right, my boy. You have rekindled… | 迪姆说的对 孩子 |
[1:08:36] | the long-dormant embers of purpose in our lives. | 你让我们再度拥有生活目标点燃了希望之火 |
[1:08:40] | And if it wasn’t for you, Francis would have never gotten in touch with his feminine side. | 而且要不是你 法兰斯也不会 找到他女性化的一面 |
[1:08:44] | Oh yeah? Well… Hmm. You know what? He’s right. | 哦 是吗? 我… 知道吗? 他说的对 |
[1:08:48] | Lieutenant Gypsy reporting for duty. | 吉普赛中尉报到 请求派任 |
[1:08:51] | – Kid, say the word and we’ll follow you into battle. – We believe in you, my boy. | 孩子 只要开口 我们就会追随你 我们对你有信心啊 孩子 |
[1:08:55] | Flik, please? | 飞力 求求你 |
[1:09:22] | Pretend it’s a seed, okay? | 假装它是种子好吗? |
[1:09:31] | Thanks, Dot. | 谢了 小不点 |
[1:09:37] | – Hey, what’s with the rock? – Must be an ant thing. | 那石头怎么了? 八成是他们的习俗 |
[1:09:41] | – All right, let’s do it. – That’s the Flik we know and love. | 好吧 我们回去 这才是我们认识的飞力 |
[1:09:46] | – We’re on! – So, what do we do first? | 上场吧 说 我们要先做什么? |
[1:09:49] | Bugs will pay big bucks to see | 虫虫花大钱 大家看表演 |
[1:09:52] | A bonfire that is starring me | 我来当主角 保证赚大钱 |
[1:09:56] | – P.T., look. Money! – Where? Where? | 团长 你看 钱耶 在哪? 在哪? |
[1:10:01] | All right. Get movin’! Get goin’. Move your abdomens, now! | 好了 动作快 全都给我工作 谁敢给我偷懒 |
[1:10:06] | They’re rounding everyone up. | 他们把大家都抓起来了 |
[1:10:10] | – Hey! Turn your butt off. – Hey, guys! Get me out of this thing, will ya? | 嘿 关掉你的屁灯 嘿 把我给弄出来 好吗 |
[1:10:16] | I promise to start thinkin’ about payin’ ya. | 我保证会考虑给你们薪水 |
[1:10:18] | Hey! Wait, wait! Okay, I’ll pay ya! I’ll pay ya! | 嘿 等…好了…我付… |
[1:10:20] | Oh, no! They’ve finished collecting the food. | 你在干嘛 想偷懒啊? 糟了 他们已经收集完食物了 |
[1:10:24] | We’ve got to get the queen now. | 我们得尽快救出皇后 |
[1:10:26] | Once she’s safe, we move on Gypsy’s signal. | 等她安全之后 就等吉普赛的讯号 |
[1:10:35] | Someone’s coming! | 有人来了 |
[1:10:38] | Hello, kids! Ready to make some grasshoppers cry? | 嗨 孩子们 准备好了去痛宰 那些蚱蜢了吗 |
[1:10:42] | It’s payback time, Blueberry-style. | 报仇的时候到了 小蓝莓集合 |
[1:10:45] | – Blueberries rock! – Yea! – All right! | 小蓝莓发飚 耶 好 |
[1:10:51] | Ladies and gentlebugs! Larvae of all stages! | 各位女士先生 各种阶段的幼虫 |
[1:10:54] | Rub your legs together for the world’s greatest bug circus! | 请热烈鼓掌欢迎 全世界最伟大的虫虫马戏团 |
[1:11:10] | Wait a minute! | 给我等一下 |
[1:11:13] | – I think I’m going to wet myself. – Steady. | 我想我快要尿裤子了 冷静 |
[1:11:16] | – What’s going on here? – Well, uh… | 这是怎么回事? 这个 呃… |
[1:11:19] | Uh, yes. | 是的 |
[1:11:21] | We were invited by Princess Atta… | 我们是受雅婷公主之邀 |
[1:11:24] | as a surprise for your arrival. | 到这儿来给你们一个惊喜的 |
[1:11:28] | Squish ’em. | 踩死他们 |
[1:11:48] | – Now that’s funny. – That is funny. | 还真有意思 这真有意思 |
[1:11:53] | I guess we could use a little entertainment. | 我们的确是需要一点娱乐 |
[1:11:56] | Looks like you did something right for once, Princess. | 看来你总算是 做对一件事情了 公主 |
[1:12:01] | -On with the show! – Hi-ya! | 好戏开始了 |
[1:12:05] | The circus, the circus I love the circus | 好戏要上演 我最爱马戏团 |
[1:12:22] | Ba-ba all gone! Baby wants pie! | 奶奶喝光了 宝宝要吃派 |
[1:12:26] | Pie? He asked for it. Should I give it to him? | 派? 他想吃派 我应该给他吗 |
[1:12:30] | Yeah! Give ‘im pie! Give ‘im pie! | 给 给他派… |
[1:12:34] | – Yeah! – Thank you, gentlemen. Always an intellectual treat. | 好耶 谢谢各位你们是有水准的观众 |
[1:12:38] | Say, how many roaches does it take to screw in a lightbulb? | 嘿 要装好一个灯泡 需要几只蟑螂呢? |
[1:12:40] | Can’t tell. As soon as the light goes on, they scatter! | 不知道 每次灯一亮他们全跑了 |
[1:12:58] | – Almost there. – From the most mysterious regions of uncharted Asia… | 来 快到了 来自亚洲最神秘的地区 没有人烟的地方 |
[1:13:03] | – I give you the Chinese Cabinet… – Come on, girls. Quick. Quick. | 我发现了一个宝物 孩子们 快 |
[1:13:06] | Of Metamorphosis! | 那就是中国的百变箱 |
[1:13:09] | Utilizing psychic vibrations… | 利用心电感应震动原理 |
[1:13:12] | – I shall select the perfect volunteer. – Pick me! | 我将要选择最完美的志愿者 选我 |
[1:13:15] | Ooh, no! Come on. I’m askin’ ya with my brain. | 哦 拜托 我正在跟你作心电感应 |
[1:13:19] | – Aha! Why, Your Majesty! – Me? | 皇后殿下 我? |
[1:13:23] | No, no. Thumper, down. Let her go. | 不不 山霸 去 让她去 |
[1:13:25] | Maybe he’ll saw her in half. | 看他能搞什么鬼 |
[1:13:27] | As you ascend the dung beetle to the unknown… | 当你爬上螳螂到未知的境界 |
[1:13:31] | put your trust in the mysteries that are beyond mere mortal comprehension. | 将你的信任交给俗世 所无法理解的神秘力量 |
[1:13:36] | Ooh, this is gonna be good! | 哦 这一定会很精彩 |
[1:13:40] | – Blueberries ready? – Ready. | 小蓝莓童军 好了吗 好了 |
[1:13:42] | Ready! | 好了 |
[1:13:44] | I call upon the ancient Szechwan spirits… | 我召唤附身在我们志愿者 |
[1:13:48] | to inhabit the body of our volunteer! | 身上的古老四川神灵 |
[1:13:51] | No, no. Just stay in there, Your Majesty. | 别出来待在里面 皇后殿下 |
[1:13:53] | Transformation. | 乾坤挪移… |
[1:13:55] | Transformation! | 乾坤挪移… |
[1:13:58] | Transformation! | 乾坤挪移… |
[1:14:00] | Wow. Manny’s gettin’ good. | 哇 曼尼越来越厉害了 |
[1:14:02] | – Not now. – If it rains, that bird’ll get ripped to shreds! | 别下雨 如果下雨那只假鸟会被打烂的 |
[1:14:11] | And now, insectus… | 各位 |
[1:14:14] | transformitus! | 现在请看我的乾坤大挪移 |
[1:14:24] | Ooh, pretty! | 漂亮 |
[1:14:28] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢… |
[1:14:30] | – Thank you. – That’s the signal. That’s the signal! | 噢 谢谢 讯号来了…讯号来了 |
[1:14:36] | This is it, girls. Get ready to roll. | 孩子们 准备好了 开始起飞 |
[1:14:41] | – Huh? It’s stuck! – That was amazing! | 卡住了 真是妙耶 |
[1:14:44] | I have no… How did they do that? I have no idea where she went. | 不见了…他们是怎么变的? 连我都不知道她到哪去了 |
[1:14:48] | – Thank you. Thank you, thank you. – More! More! More! | 谢谢… 再来一个 |
[1:14:50] | – More! More! More! – Wait! | 再来 等等 |
[1:14:53] | – Where is she? – Well, now, uh, actually… | 她在哪里 事实上… |
[1:14:56] | I am sorry. A magician never reveals his secrets. | 噢 对不起 魔术师绝对不能泄露秘密的 |
[1:15:00] | That’s very true, Hoppy. I mean, where would the mystery be if we all knew how it was… | 这是真的 霸王 如果我们知道怎么变的 那就不好玩了 |
[1:15:03] | – Shutting up. – You can do it! | 我闭嘴 你们可以的 |
[1:15:06] | – You’ve got to make it work! – Hey! | 你们得让它起飞啊 嘿 |
[1:15:11] | I said, where is she? | 我问你她在哪里? |
[1:15:22] | Hold on! | 坐稳了 |
[1:15:34] | Bird! It’s a bird! | 鸟 有一只鸟 |
[1:15:42] | Yes! | 耶 |
[1:15:55] | Let’s get out of here! Go! | 我们快逃命吧 |
[1:16:02] | Don’t-Don’t let it get me! Don’t let it get me! | 别让他抓到我 别让他吃我 |
[1:16:06] | Help me! | 救命啊… |
[1:16:10] | Up, down, up, down. And turn! | 上 下…准备…转弯 |
[1:16:25] | My eye! Help me! | 我的眼睛 救救我 |
[1:16:33] | Mmm, boysenberry. | 草莓酱 |
[1:16:37] | Huh? Aah, no, no, no, no, no! | 啊 不… |
[1:16:46] | Oh, the pain! | 好痛啊 |
[1:16:49] | There goes my magic act! | 我的魔术师挂了 |
[1:16:52] | – Flaming Death! – No! P. T! | 死亡火焰伺候 不要 团长 |
[1:17:00] | A direct hit! | 正中目标 |
[1:17:04] | Flik! Flik! Help us! | 飞力 飞力 救我们 |
[1:17:27] | Dot! | 小不点 |
[1:17:31] | Okay! Everyone out! Hurry! | 快点 大家出去 快啊 |
[1:17:36] | Where’s Dot? Has anyone seen Dot? | 小不点呢 有人看到小不点吗 |
[1:17:41] | Whose idea was this? Huh? | 这是谁出的怪点子? |
[1:17:48] | Was it yours, Princess? | 是你吗 公主? |
[1:17:50] | Just get behind me, girls. It’ll be okay. | 躲在我身后 不会有事的 |
[1:17:52] | Leave her alone, Hopper. | 放开他 霸王 |
[1:17:55] | The bird was my idea. I’m the one you want. | 那只鸟是我的点子 我才是你要找的人 |
[1:18:17] | Where do you get the gall to do this to me? | 你吃了熊心豹子胆了 敢这样子对我 |
[1:18:21] | You were… You were gonna squish the queen. | 你…你打算要杀了皇后 |
[1:18:25] | – It’s true. – I hate it when someone gives away the ending. | 是真的 我最痛恨有人先透露结局 |
[1:18:32] | You piece of dirt! No, I’m wrong. | 你这个小虫渣 不 我错了 |
[1:18:35] | You’re lower than dirt. You’re an ant! | 你比虫渣还要低级 你是…蚂蚁 |
[1:18:39] | Let this be a lesson to all you ants. | 这就当作是 给你们蚂蚁的一个教训 |
[1:18:43] | Ideas are very dangerous things. | 点子是非常危险的事 |
[1:18:46] | You are mindless, soil-shoving losers… | 你们是没有脑袋 只会挖土的苦力 |
[1:18:50] | put on this earth to serve us! | 天生就是要来伺候我们的 |
[1:18:54] | You’re wrong, Hopper. | 你错了 霸王 |
[1:19:05] | Ants are not meant to serve grasshoppers! | 蚂蚁根本不是服侍蚱蜢的奴隶 |
[1:19:12] | I’ve seen these ants do great things. | 我看到这些蚂蚁很有能力 |
[1:19:15] | And year after year, they somehow manage… | 而且年复一年的 他们设法采集食物 |
[1:19:18] | to pick food for themselves and you. | 给他们自己 还有你们 |
[1:19:24] | So-So who is the weaker species? | 所以… 谁才是比较弱的种族呢 |
[1:19:28] | Ants don’t serve grasshoppers. | 蚂蚁不应该怕蚱蜢的 |
[1:19:30] | It’s you who need us. | 是蚱蜢需要蚂蚁 |
[1:19:38] | We’re a lot stronger than you say we are. | 我们没有你说的那么软弱 |
[1:19:41] | And you know it, don’t you? | 你也知道的 对吧? |
[1:19:55] | Well, Princess! | 吁 公主 |
[1:19:57] | Um, Hopper? Um, l-I hate to interrupt, but, um… | 霸…霸王 我很不想打岔 但是呢… |
[1:20:06] | You ants stay back! | 你们全给我退后… |
[1:20:14] | – Oh, this was such a bad idea! – You see, Hopper… | 噢 这下子该我们糗大了 霸王 你知道 |
[1:20:17] | nature has a certain order. | 大自然有一定的定律 |
[1:20:20] | The ants pick the food, the ants keep the food… | 蚂蚁采集食物 蚂蚁储存这些食物 |
[1:20:24] | and the grasshoppers leave! | 而蚱蜢最好离开 |
[1:20:32] | I’m so proud of you, Flik! Charge-a! | 我真以你为荣 飞力 |
[1:20:35] | Where are you going? They’re just ants! | 你们要去哪里? 他们只是蚂蚁啊 |
[1:20:43] | No! Bad grasshopper! Bad grasshopper! Go home! | 哼 坏蛋蚱蜢… 你回家 |
[1:20:52] | – Yeah! – Come back here, you cowards! | 耶 回来 你们这些胆小鬼 |
[1:20:56] | – Don’t leave! – To the cannon! – To the cannon! | 不要走 把他塞进大炮 塞进大炮 |
[1:20:59] | No! | 不要 |
[1:21:11] | Happy landings, Hopper! | 祝你飞行愉快 霸王 |
[1:21:24] | Rain! | 下雨了 |
[1:21:53] | – Flik! – Quick! After them! | 飞力 快 快去追 |
[1:22:08] | – Slim! – Francis! Francis! Francis, I’m stuck! – Where are ya? | 阿竿? 法兰斯 法兰斯 法兰斯…我被卡住了 你在哪 |
[1:22:12] | – I’m over here! – Where? – Here! | 我在这里 哪里 这里 |
[1:22:14] | I’m the only stick with eyeballs! | 我是唯一有眼睛的树枝 |
[1:22:20] | – Help! Help! Help! – Get him! | 救命啊… 攻击他 |
[1:22:35] | No! | 不 |
[1:22:51] | – Go that way! – But the anthill’s over… – I’ve got an idea! | 往那边 可是蚁穴不在那边 我有个点子啊 |
[1:22:59] | – Flik! – Come on! | 飞力 快啊 |
[1:23:08] | There! | 到那边 |
[1:23:12] | Come on! We’ve gotta hide! | 快 快躲起来 |
[1:23:15] | No matter what happens, stay down! | 不管发生什么事情 千万不要出来 |
[1:23:17] | Flik, no! What are you doing? | 飞力 不 你要做什么? |
[1:23:22] | – Hopper! – You think it’s over? | 霸王 你以为结束了吗 |
[1:23:24] | No, no, no. No, I…I can explain. | 不…我可以解释… |
[1:23:26] | – All your little stunt did was buy them time! – No, please! | 你搞的这些小把戏 只是在拖延时间 不 拜托… |
[1:23:29] | – Please, Hopper! – I’ll get more grasshoppers and be back next season… | 霸王 明年我会找 更多的蚱蜢回来这里 |
[1:23:34] | but you won’t! | 但你…死定了 |
[1:23:41] | Well, what’s this? Another one of your little bird tricks? | 哦 这又是什么 你又在装神弄鬼吗 |
[1:23:44] | – Yup. – Are there a bunch of little girls in this one, too? | 对 那里面也有一群小蚂蚁是吗 |
[1:23:48] | Hello, girls! | 嗨 小傢伙们 |
[1:23:59] | No! No! No, no, no, no! | 不要… |
[1:24:02] | No! No! | 啊 救命啊 |
[1:24:06] | Oh, no! | 救救我… |
[1:24:09] | Oh, no! No, no, no! | 救命啊 不要吃我 |
[1:24:23] | Come on, boys! | 快点 孩子们 来吧 好 |
[1:24:25] | Hey, Princess Dot! Wait up! | 小不点公主 等等我 等等我们 |
[1:24:31] | I finally get a second to relax, and I gotta get out of my chair. | 我终于有机会喘口气 又要离开我的椅子了 |
[1:24:35] | – Come on! You can rub lotion on me later, shade boy. – Yeah, hubba-hubba. | 好了 待会你可以替我擦防晒油了 好棒… |
[1:24:44] | – Oh, thank you! – Thank you. – Oh, you’re too kind. | 谢谢 谢谢 你们太好了 |
[1:24:46] | – It was the least we could do. – All in a day’s work. – Any time. | 这是我们应该做的 这怎么好意思啊 随时效劳 |
[1:24:49] | Dim! | 迪姆 |
[1:24:51] | I’m so sorry, kids. I wish you could come along, too. | 对不起 孩子们 我也希望你们能跟来 |
[1:24:54] | I’m not gonna cry. I’m not gonna cry. | 我不能哭… |
[1:25:05] | Hey, let’s go. We got a schedule to keep. Come on. Let’s go. | 快点走吧 我们还有表演呢 快点… |
[1:25:08] | – Hey! – Hey, Tiny! Let’s get this show packed up! | 嘿 小子 把节目准备好 |
[1:25:10] | We got paying customers hatching! | 我们还有观众在等着我们呢 |
[1:25:12] | Yes, Mr Flea. Yes, sir. Of course, sir. Right away, sir. | 遵命 跳蚤大爷 我马上办 |
[1:25:14] | And, um, I just wanted to thank you for giving me a chance… | 不过我先要谢谢 你给我这个机会 |
[1:25:16] | because it’s an honour to work with creative giants such as yourself. | 能和你这种创意大师工作 真是荣幸啊 |
[1:25:19] | – Shutting up. – You sure you can’t come on tour with us? | 我闭嘴 你真的不和我们一起去巡回? |
[1:25:22] | Sorry. My place is here. | 抱歉 我的家在这里 |
[1:25:26] | – Good answer. – Oh, well. Your loss. One minute, insects! | 说的好 这是你的损失 昆虫们 一分钟 出发 |
[1:25:32] | I wanna thank all of you for giving us back… | 我要谢谢你们虫虫 给我们带来了 |
[1:25:34] | our hope, our dignity and our lives. | 希望 我们的自尊和我们的生命 |
[1:25:39] | And to you, Princess Atta. You have given us so much. | 而你呢 雅婷公主 你也给了我们很多 |
[1:25:43] | Please accept this gift from us bugs… | 请接受我们虫虫给你们蚂蚁 |
[1:25:46] | to you ants. | 的礼物 |
[1:25:49] | – For you! – Oh! It’s a rock. | 献给你 哦 是个石头 |
[1:25:55] | – What’s with the rock? – Must be a circus thing. | 怎么会送石头? 八成是马戏团的习俗 |
[1:26:01] | Well, Flik, you really goofed up. | 噢 飞力你又搞砸了 |
[1:26:03] | – Thanks. – Yeah, you too. | 谢了 是啊 你也一样 |
[1:26:47] | All right. Now it’s gettin’ mushy. We’re outta here! Hy-aah! | 好了 不要婆婆妈妈了 我们该出发了 |
[1:26:58] | – Whoa! – See ya next season! | 喔 下一季再见了 |
[1:27:01] | – See ya, Flik! – Bye! We miss you already! | 飞力 再见 我已经开始想念你们了 |
[1:27:03] | – You fired! – You fired! – We forgot Heimlich! | 你被开除了 你被开除了 我们忘了哈其林 |
[1:27:10] | I’m finished! Finally, I’m a beautiful butterfly! | 我长大了 我终于变成一只美丽的花蝴蝶 |
[1:27:22] | Mein wings! Oh, they’re beautiful! | 我的翅膀 噢 真是美丽的翅膀 |
[1:27:25] | Heimlich! The wagon’s taking off! You better start flying! | 哈其林 马车已经走了 你最好开始飞了 |
[1:27:28] | But I am flying! And from way up here, you all look like little ants! | 我已经在飞了 从上面看你们 你们都是小蚂蚁 |
[1:27:34] | Auf Wiedersehen! | 后会有期 保重了 |
[1:27:37] | Bye! | 再见 |
[1:27:46] | Present stalks! | 展示茎干 |
[1:27:48] | Harvester, salute! | 收割机…敬礼 |
[1:29:56] | – Speed! – Marker. – And… action! | 预备 打板 好 开始 |
[1:29:59] | Are you saying I’m stupid? | 你是说我是个笨蛋? |
[1:30:01] | – No. – Do I look stupid to you? | 不 你觉得我看起来像个笨蛋? |
[1:30:07] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:30:09] | Are you saying I’m stupid? Oh! | 你是说我像个笨蛋? |
[1:30:15] | I’m sorry. I got it. No, no, no. Just do it again. I’m fine. | 对不起 我可以了 不…再来一次… |
[1:30:19] | – Are you saying I’m stupid? – Yes! | 你是说我是个笨蛋? 对 |
[1:30:22] | This is the fifteenth take. | 这是第十五次了 |
[1:30:24] | I cannot work like this. | 我不能这样工作嘛 |
[1:30:26] | – I will be in my trailer. – I need a break. | 我要回我的化妆室 我要休息 |
[1:30:31] | – Marker. – Whoa, Flik, honey. | 打板 哇 飞力 |
[1:30:33] | We are not about to… Is someone hammering? | 我们可没有意思要…谁在那里敲敲打打的? |
[1:30:37] | Can we hold the work, please? People! | 拜托等一下再敲好不好? |
[1:30:39] | Am… Am I in this shot? You can… You can see me, right? | 你们可以看到我 对不对? |
[1:30:41] | And… action. | 好 开始 |
[1:30:44] | To infinity and beyond! | 飞向宇宙宇宙 浩瀚无垠 |
[1:30:49] | I’m sorry. I couldn’t resist. | 对不起喔 我忍不住 |
[1:30:51] | Really, can y… can you blame me? | 你不能怪我喔 |
[1:30:53] | – Okay. Okay, let’s go for real now. – Okay, cut! – Sorry. | 好…那我们再来一次好不好? 好 停 对不起 |
[1:30:57] | Why go back to Ant Island at all? | 我们干嘛回蚁岛呢? |
[1:30:59] | – I mean, you don’t even like grain. – What? | 我是说你根本不喜欢稻谷嘛 什么 |
[1:31:01] | You’re right. I didn’t think it was such a good idea myself. | 对啊 我自己也觉得这个点子不好 |
[1:31:04] | – Actually, it wasn’t even my idea. – Watch it! | 事实上 这不是我的点子… 看 |
[1:31:06] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. Is the camera broke? | 对不起啊 抱歉 摄影机坏了吗? |
[1:31:08] | Oh, oh, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry. Did I ruin the take? | 对不起…抱歉 不好意思 我搞砸了 |
[1:31:12] | And, uh, thank you for findin’ ’em, Flik. | 还有 谢谢你找到他们 飞力 |
[1:31:19] | – This really hurts. Can we cut? – Oh, I’m sorry. – Ow! | 真的很痛耶 谁帮忙弄一下好不好? 对不起 哦 |
[1:31:23] | So, is there a Mrs Ant… | 哦 请问你有蚂蚁太太 |
[1:31:25] | you have to tunnel home to? | 等着你回家吗 |
[1:31:27] | Ooh, I’m sorry. I thought he was real. | 噢 对不起 我以为他是真的呢 |
[1:31:32] | Oh, dear. Put that thing in my car. | 把那个放进我车里吧 |
[1:31:34] | – Marker. – Flik, after much deliberation… | 打板 飞力 经过仔细的考虑之后… |
[1:31:42] | Ohh, I g… Oh, my eye! | 噢…我的眼睛 |
[1:31:46] | Oh, no, seriously, I got berry juice in my eye! | 哦 不不 真的 番茄汁流到我眼睛里了 |
[1:31:48] | It stings! Stop acting! | 好刺眼哦 不要再拍了 |
[1:31:50] | I’m serious! Oh, stop the camera! | 我是说真的 哦 摄影机快停 |
[1:31:55] | Uh-oh. Towel! I need a towel over here! | 毛巾啊 我这儿需要毛巾啊 |
[1:32:01] | Cut! | 停 |
[1:32:04] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. C-Can we cut? | 对不起 对不起 能够停一下吗 |
[1:32:07] | It’s just that.I…I don’t think I’m comin’ across. | 只是我觉得我演得不够好 |
[1:32:09] | Hmm. Oh, I know, I know. I could lather up a bunch of spit. | 我知道…我知道了 我可以口吐白沫 |
[1:32:13] | Ooh, ooh. That’s good. I got it,J.L. All right. One more for me. | 哦…这样好 可以了 戴尔 好了 再来一次 |
[1:32:16] | – Speed. – Marker. | 预备 打板 |
[1:32:18] | – Action! – Spinning a web of safety… | 好 开始 在15秒钟之内 |
[1:32:20] | in less than 50… | 我们要织出一个安全网… |
[1:32:22] | It’s the time of your life | 这是你这辈子的机会 |