英文名称:A Better Life
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:12] | Carlos! | 卡洛斯 |
[03:14] | Carlos! | 卡洛斯 |
[03:18] | Carlos! | 卡洛斯 |
[03:38] | *Yo, yo, what’s up?* | *呦 呦 怎么着* |
[03:39] | *Today, like every day,* | *今天 像每天一样* |
[03:40] | *we’re gonna be showing you the dopest cribs in the world.* | *我们要向你展示世上最极品的住宅* |
[03:42] | *Check it out.* | *看看吧* |
[03:55] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[03:58] | ‘Sup? | 还好吗 |
[04:00] | I’m tired. Go to bed. | 我累了 去睡吧 |
[04:08] | Come on. Go to bed. | 快点 去睡觉 |
[04:10] | All right, man. I’m leavin’. | 知道了 这就去了 |
[05:16] | Luis. | 路易斯 |
[05:19] | Wake up! | 起床 |
[05:41] | Ap? I need some money. | 老爸 我需要点钱 |
[05:43] | Again? Why? | 又要 干什么用 |
[05:46] | I need to buy some stuff for school. | 我要买点在学校用的东西 |
[05:49] | Since when do you go to school? | 你什么时候去上过学了 |
[05:52] | Every day. | 每一天 |
[05:55] | Right. | 好吧 |
[05:58] | How many days have you missed this year? | 今年你逃了多少天的学 |
[06:01] | I don’t know, 18, 19. | 不清楚 18 19 |
[06:06] | I don’t want you to miss school no more. School’s important. | 我不希望你再逃学了 上学很重要 |
[06:10] | It’s everything. | 上学就是你要做的一切 |
[06:12] | S? Professor? | 是吗 教授 |
[06:14] | S? Professor. | 是吗 教授 |
[06:16] | You wanna end up like me? | 你想重蹈我的覆辙吗 |
[06:18] | No. | 不想 |
[06:20] | Hey, so can I have the money or what? | 那你到底给不给我钱 |
[06:23] | You want money? Come work. | 想要钱 来帮我工作 |
[06:27] | You used to come with me on Saturdays. | 你以前周六都会来的 |
[06:29] | Well, I had to stop ’cause of soccer. | 因为要踢球我才去不了的 |
[06:31] | You haven’t played football in years. | 你好几年都没踢球了 |
[06:33] | Well, that’s because that league sucked, man. | 那是因为球队太烂了 |
[06:36] | If you need money in this world, Luis, | 路易斯 在这个世上 |
[06:37] | necesitas trabajar. | 如果你想要钱 就得工作 |
[06:40] | You need to work. | 你得工作 |
[06:43] | Get yourself an education. | 好好上学读书吧 |
[06:44] | You know what? I’m gonna jack an old lady in the street, all right? | 好吧无所谓 我上街抢劫个老太婆好了 |
[06:46] | I don’t care. | 我才不在乎 |
[06:52] | That’s not funny. | 这可不好笑 |
[06:55] | Don’t even say that. | 不准这样胡说 |
[06:57] | You better go to school now. | 你最好现在就去学校 |
[07:01] | Damn! | 该死 |
[07:06] | Listen, buddy. | 听着 伙计 |
[07:09] | You ain’t just buyin’ a truck, or a business. | 你买的可不是一辆车 也不是一桩生意 |
[07:12] | What you’re buyin’ is the American Dream. | 你买下的是一个美国梦 |
[07:14] | I ain’t buyin’ your truck. | 我不会买你的卡车的 |
[07:17] | Fine. If you don’t buy her, someone else will. | 好吧 你不买 总会有人买的 |
[07:23] | And if I sell her to someone else, then you’re out of a job. | 如果我卖给了别人 你可就失业了 |
[07:28] | Back on that corner where I found you six years ago. | 沦落回六年前我遇到你时的境地 |
[07:31] | Beggin’ for work with all the other desperate wetbacks. | 和其他非法入境的劳工一起苦寻工作 |
[07:35] | Duckin’ La Migra. | 漂泊不定 |
[07:36] | Not knowing where your next dollar’s gonna come. | 低廉而不稳定的收入 |
[07:40] | But you buy ol’ girl from me, you keep my tools… | 但只要你买下她 就能拥有我的工具 |
[07:44] | You keep all my customers… | 拥有我所有的顾客 |
[07:46] | …You’ll be your own boss. | 你就翻身做主人了 |
[07:50] | Look at me. | 看看我 |
[07:52] | I came here with nothing, | 我来这里时不名一文 |
[07:53] | but I’m going home to my very own farm. | 但现在我就要回老家经营我自己的农场了 |
[07:57] | I don’t want to go home. | 我不想回老家 |
[08:10] | Please tell him to be careful. | 请让他千万小心点 |
[08:12] | Don’t worry, Mrs. Donnely. | 别担心 唐娜丽夫人 |
[08:14] | He does this all the time. He’s a professional. | 他就是干这行的 他是专业人士 |
[08:17] | Shouldn’t you be using one of those cherry-picker things? | 你们不使用车载式吊车或类似的机械吗 |
[08:20] | A cherry picker? | 车载式吊车 |
[08:22] | If I had a cherry picker, I’d have to charge more. | 如果我有吊车 可就不止收这个价了 |
[08:27] | Are you insured? | 你买保险了吗 |
[08:30] | Mrs. Donnely, I’m fully insured and bonded. | 唐娜丽夫人 我绝对买了保险 还有担保 |
[08:33] | I promise you. | 我向您保证 |
[08:35] | This is the way we do it in Mexico. | 在墨西哥我们就是这么干的 |
[08:37] | It’s safe. Believe me. | 很安全 相信我 |
[08:40] | If it’s so safe, why don’t you climb up here, fatty? | 那么安全 你咋不爬上来试试 肥佬 |
[08:54] | What about you? How much you got? | 你呢 你有多少 |
[09:02] | You believe that? That fool’s locochón. | 难以置信 那蠢货疯了吗 |
[09:04] | I’m gonna hurt that boy. | 我要揍他一顿 |
[09:06] | Man, what’s his name? | 话说 他叫啥 |
[09:08] | I don’t know. Ramon or somethin’. | 不清楚 雷蒙什么的 |
[09:10] | Who he down with? | 他跟谁混的 |
[09:12] | I don’t care who he with. | 我才不在乎他跟谁混 |
[09:15] | Hey, what’s up? | 还好吧 |
[09:17] | What’s up? | 挺好 |
[09:18] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[09:20] | Facu just got taxed by that big kid over there. | 法库刚刚被那边那家伙收了保护费 |
[09:24] | For real? | 真的假的 |
[09:27] | I heard Ramon had some yesca. | 我听说雷蒙有点大麻 |
[09:28] | So I went over to him, confirmed what was what, | 所以我就去找他 看看货 |
[09:31] | and then I gave him the bolas. | 然后我就把钱给了他 |
[09:33] | No, he gave him my bolas. | 不 他把我的钱给了他 |
[09:34] | And when I asked him for the yesca, he just told me to step off. | 可等我找他要大麻的时候 他却让我滚蛋 |
[09:37] | And you let him get away with that shit? | 你就这样让他带着大麻走了 |
[09:39] | Hell, no. I wasn’t with this fool. | 怎么可能 我当时没跟这傻蛋在一块 |
[09:40] | Yo, Ruthie, what was I gonna do? | 拜托 露西 那你说我能咋样 |
[09:41] | Cancel that fool with the judas right there? | 把那个出尔反尔的蠢货干掉么 |
[09:44] | You can’t let these bitches take an inch or they’ll take a mile. | 不能让他们得逞 这些狗娘养的会得寸进尺的 |
[09:47] | Come on. | 过来 |
[09:57] | Yo, my man, you know who I am? | 小子 知道姐是谁吗 |
[10:00] | No. But I want to. | 不知道 但我很乐意知道 |
[10:04] | I’m gonna have you killed. That’s who I am. | 我能弄死你 知道我是谁了吧 |
[10:06] | Why you wanna kill me for, mija? | 你为什么要弄死我呢 宝贝儿 |
[10:08] | Oh, you ain’t believe me? | 你不信是吧 |
[10:10] | Ask anybody who my uncles are. I’m gonna have you killed. | 找人问问我叔伯们是谁 我会弄死你的 |
[10:18] | What’s up then? | 我哪惹你了 |
[10:19] | You took my man’s money? | 你拿了我兄弟的钱 |
[10:20] | No, I told him I’d hook him up later | 没有 我说了等迟点警卫没盯这么紧时 |
[10:22] | when the guards weren’t lookin’. | 会给他货的 |
[10:23] | Lyin’ bitch! You didn’t say that. | 骗人的婊子 你没这么说 |
[10:24] | I said to hang back till after lunch until we went inside. | 我说等到午饭后 进里面再给你 |
[10:29] | So, what’s up? You want that shit or not? | 怎么着吧 你到底还要不要货 |
[10:31] | – No. – Just give him back his money. | -不要了 -把钱还给他 |
[10:37] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:45] | It was nice doin’ business with you. | 跟你做生意很愉快 |
[10:48] | So, what’s your real name, anyway, mija? | 话说回来 你的真名叫啥 宝贝儿 |
[10:49] | Hey, what? | 你说什么 |
[11:05] | Hey, hey, stop! | 停下来 |
[11:11] | Didn’t do nothing! I didn’t do anything! | 我什么都没干 什么都没干 |
[11:12] | No? | 没干 |
[11:29] | It’s a pig farm, | 那是个养猪的农场 |
[11:31] | but we’re also selling sandwiches, drinks… | 但我们也卖三明治 饮料 |
[11:35] | …Electronics, the whole deal. | 电子产品 啥都卖 |
[11:39] | We’re delivering packages. | 我们还派送包裹 |
[11:41] | To who? We’re all here. | 派送给谁 我们都在这 |
[11:46] | What is it? The money? | 什么问题 钱吗 |
[11:50] | Blasco… | 布拉斯科 |
[11:53] | …I wish more than anything I could buy your truck. | 我非常希望我能买下你的卡车 |
[11:58] | Then do it! | 那就买啊 |
[11:59] | I can’t do it. | 不行 |
[12:01] | Remember that lawyer who took all my money? | 记得把我所有积蓄带走的那个律师吗 |
[12:04] | He said he’d get me my papers. | 他说他会给我弄到我要的证件 |
[12:06] | No papers, no driver’s license. | 结果什么证件都没有 连驾驶证都没有 |
[12:08] | What if the cops stop me for a broken tail light? | 要是警察因为坏掉的尾灯拦我的车怎么办 |
[12:12] | You know what’ll happen. They’ll send me back. | 你知道会发生啥 他们会把我遣送回去 |
[12:15] | And then what’ll happen to Luis? | 然后路易斯该怎么办 |
[12:19] | Think about what happens if you don’t buy the truck. | 想想如果你不买车的话 又会如何 |
[12:23] | What happens if the Migra gets you | 如果移民局捉到你 |
[12:24] | and you’re not makin’ money? | 而你又没有钱 怎么办 |
[12:26] | They don’t care about separatin’ parents from their kids. | 让亲子分离 他们眼都不眨一下 |
[12:29] | Since 9l11 things aren’t the same. | 911事件后 情况大不相同了 |
[12:32] | It’s not a little drive through Juarez anymore. | 不是开车穿过华瑞兹市那么简单了 |
[12:36] | It’s three days in the desert. | 得花三天穿越沙漠 |
[12:39] | My cousin Ernesto? They never found his body. | 我那个表亲欧尼斯特 连尸体都没被找到 |
[12:44] | What happens if you stay in that same neighborhood? | 你们一直住在那种地方能有什么前途 |
[12:47] | Sendin’ Luisito to that same school, | 小路易得一直上那样的学校 |
[12:50] | with those same low-lifes. | 一直过着那种卑微的生活 |
[12:54] | You wanna get your papers? | 想拿到证件吗 |
[12:56] | You wanna be legal? | 想让入境变得合法吗 |
[12:58] | Buy the truck, carnal. | 买下这辆卡车吧 |
[13:01] | …In a few months, | 几个月之内 |
[13:02] | you’ll have enough money to hire a real killer lawyer. | 你就会有足够的钱雇一个厉害到爆的律师 |
[13:12] | You know…When you leave, I’m just gonna find another job. | 你走了 我就找另一份工作 |
[13:25] | I’ll stay quiet… | 我会安安静静 |
[13:28] | …Keep my head down… | 保持低调 |
[13:32] | …And try to stay invisible. | 努力不引人注意 |
[13:40] | Let’s go back to work. | 咱们接着干活吧 |
[13:46] | Why’d you hit the kid? | 你为什么要打那小子 |
[13:47] | I don’t know, man. It’s not that big of a deal. | 我不知道 老兄 这没什么大不了的 |
[13:50] | Kids are getting down | 比这严重得多的殴打事件 |
[13:51] | every day in my school a lot worse than this. | 每天都在我学校的孩子们之间上演 |
[13:54] | You honestly expect me to | 你真的以为我会相信 |
[13:55] | believe this wasn’t some kind of gang beef? | 这不是某种帮派斗争 |
[13:58] | You can believe whatever you wanna believe. | 爱信不信 |
[14:04] | Take your shirt off. | 把衣服脱掉 |
[14:05] | What? | 什么 |
[14:07] | Take your shirt off. I need to get pictures of your tattoos. | 把衣服脱掉 我要给你的纹身照相 |
[14:09] | Yo, man, I ain’t in a gang. | 拜托 我不混帮派的 |
[14:12] | Come on. Indulge me. | 快点 别惹毛我 |
[14:14] | Man, why you gotta make every Chicano kid out here… | 伙计 你为啥要跟这里的每个墨西哥裔孩子都过不去啊 |
[14:16] | Hey, kid, just take your shirt off. | 小子 脱衣服 |
[14:30] | What did I say? | 我都说了吧 |
[14:35] | Okay, tough guy. | 好吧 猛男 |
[14:36] | Who do you want us to contact at home about this? | 关于这事 你想我们跟你哪位家人联系 |
[14:40] | – Your mom? – I ain’t got no mom. | -你妈妈 -我没有妈妈 |
[14:42] | What about your father? | 你父亲呢 |
[14:45] | You can’t reach him. | 你们联系不到他的 |
[14:47] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[14:49] | He’s workin’. | 他在工作 |
[16:24] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[16:25] | No, compadre. Tomorrow we don’t work. | 不 朋友 明天我们不工作 |
[16:30] | I’m gonna see who’ll give me the best price for my truck. | 我要去找找有没有人给我的车出个好价钱 |
[16:36] | Sure. I understand. | 好的 我理解 |
[17:38] | Twelve thousand. That’s a lot of money. | 一万二 那可是一大笔钱 |
[17:43] | I can barely afford to put gas in the car. | 我都快没钱给车加油了 |
[17:47] | I’d be able to pay you back in a year. | 我能在一年内还给你 |
[17:53] | Maybe sooner. | 或许更快 |
[17:55] | Sorry, I know you just got back from work. | 抱歉 我知道你刚下班回来 |
[17:57] | Who are you talking to? | 你在跟谁讲电话 |
[17:58] | Your uncle. | 你舅舅 |
[18:02] | Look, I just got home. | 我刚回到家 |
[18:04] | Humberto already left for work. I’ll ask him about it tonight. | 胡姆贝托已经去工作了 我今晚问问他 |
[18:08] | But don’t get your hopes up. You know what he’s like. | 但别抱太大希望 你知道他的为人 |
[18:11] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:14] | He’s the cheapest man on the face of this earth. | 他是世上最吝啬的人 |
[18:16] | Don’t worry. I’ll figure something out. | 别担心 我再想想办法 |
[18:20] | God, I really wish I could help you. | 天啊 我真希望我能帮到你 |
[18:23] | Tell Luis I send him a hug. | 替我向路易斯问好 |
[18:25] | And to behave. | 告诉他要乖 |
[18:27] | Yeah, all right. | 好的 |
[18:28] | Bye. | 再见 |
[18:45] | Who was that you were talkin’ to? | 你刚刚在跟谁打电话 |
[18:47] | Your tía, Anita. | 你姑姑 安尼塔 |
[18:49] | What’s she want? | 她要干嘛 |
[18:51] | She wants you to behave. | 她要你乖点 |
[18:53] | She can’t tell me that herself? | 她不会亲自跟我说吗 |
[18:56] | Come on, wake up. | 快点 起床吧 |
[18:58] | I’m not going in today. | 我今天不上学了 |
[19:00] | Why? You sick? | 怎么了 你生病了吗 |
[19:02] | – No, I got suspended. – What? | -没有 我被停学了 -啥 |
[19:05] | I got suspended. | 我被停学了 |
[19:10] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:11] | I don’t know, man. Some bullshit. | 我也不知道 一些莫名其妙的事 |
[19:13] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心了 |
[19:15] | Come on, man. Let me go to sleep. | 行了 让我睡吧 |
[19:16] | I don’t want you to leave this house today. | 今天不准你离开家 |
[19:21] | – Luis? – What? | -路易斯? -什么 |
[19:23] | Did you understand? | 听明白没有 |
[19:25] | Yeah, I got you, man. | 是的 明白了 |
[19:28] | Go mow some lawns. | 去修草坪吧 |
[19:34] | I don’t want you going outside. Not a step. | 不许外出 一步也不行 |
[19:38] | You better not. | 你最好老实点 |
[20:43] | How many people? | 要多少人 |
[20:48] | How many people? How many? How many? | 要多少人 多少 多少 |
[20:50] | Two. | 两个 |
[20:51] | I need two. Two only. | 我需要两个人 只要两个 |
[21:46] | Man, why your girl gotta handle our business yesterday? | 老兄 你马子昨天干嘛插手我们的事 |
[21:49] | She made us look like a couple of bitches. | 她让我俩就像两个没种的娘们 |
[21:51] | She made you look like a bitch. | 是你像 |
[21:52] | I was beatin’ that boy’s ass. | 我可是胖揍了那小子一顿 |
[21:54] | You was just tap dancing on him | 你只是在他旁边跳踢踏舞 |
[21:55] | like America’s Got Talent or some shit. | 就像美国达人秀什么的 |
[21:58] | All’s I know is your haina gets more respect than you. | 我只知道你马子面子比你大 |
[22:01] | Even the cops know not to mess with her. | 警察都知道不能惹她 |
[22:04] | They know we ain’t nothin’. | 他们知道我们屁都不是 |
[22:06] | Speak for yourself, fool. | 我跟你可不一样 蠢货 |
[22:08] | Yeah? What’s so special about you, fool? | 是吗 你有什么特别的 傻蛋 |
[22:11] | You ain’t no gangster. | 你又不是帮派中人 |
[22:12] | All you gonna do is mow lawns like your pops. | 你将来就是一修草坪的 跟你老爹一样 |
[22:15] | Hell, no. | 才不是 |
[22:16] | Then what? Bus tables at Denny’s? | 那还能怎样 在丹尼餐馆做侍者助手 |
[22:19] | Park cars in one of them little red vests? | 穿着小红马甲给人停车 |
[22:22] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:24] | If I make this right now, it’s all gonna work out for me. | 要是我这次中了 我就会飞黄腾达 |
[22:27] | I’m gonna be rich. | 我会腰缠万贯 |
[22:29] | I’m gonna have a big ol’ mansion in Beverly Hills. | 我会在比佛利山庄拥有一座巨大的别墅 |
[22:31] | And you’re gonna mow my lawn, bitch. | 然后你就给我修草坪 贱人 |
[22:34] | All right. | 行啊 |
[22:35] | But if you miss, | 但如果你没中 |
[22:37] | then you’re gonna end up killed out here in these streets. | 那你就会暴尸街头 |
[22:40] | Biatch! | 杂种 |
[22:41] | It ain’t funny. | 一点都不好笑 |
[22:42] | I ain’t jokin’. | 我没开玩笑 |
[22:44] | What’s up, youngsters? | 你们好啊 小伙子 |
[22:46] | You bein’ good to my cousin Ruthie? | 你没欺负我表妹露西吧 |
[22:50] | Yeah, you know it. | 当然没有 你知道的 |
[22:52] | What up, ‘Celo? | 怎么了 赛洛 |
[22:54] | Nothin’, man. Just putting in work. You know how we do. | 没事 干点活 你知道我们是干啥的 |
[22:57] | No doubt. | 当然 |
[22:58] | What you doin’ out of school? | 怎么不上学 |
[23:00] | Suspended. | 停学了 |
[23:01] | That’s all they know how to do. | 他们的伎俩就这么点儿 |
[23:03] | Lock us out or lock us up. | 把我们关起来或赶出去 |
[23:06] | Watch out. You know what they used to do with us? | 小心点 知道他们以前怎么对我们的吗 |
[23:09] | Put on a video and leave the room. | 房间里开个录像 然后走人 |
[23:12] | Yeah. That’s what they do to us, too. | 没错 他们对我们也这么干 |
[23:14] | It’s just they got DVDs now. | 只是他们现在用DVD了 |
[23:17] | So I decided, | 所以我就决定 |
[23:18] | “Screw it, I’m getting into the hood.” | “去他妈的 哥要出去混了” |
[23:21] | Hey, ‘Celo. | 赛洛 |
[23:23] | What if I’m ready? | 要是我准备好了呢 |
[23:25] | For what, Lil’ Aztec All-Star? | 准备好干什么 打入全明星吗 |
[23:28] | To get jumped into the barrio. | 跟你们混 |
[23:30] | Roll with y’all. | 跟你们闯荡 |
[23:32] | Fuck it. | 去他妈的 |
[23:34] | Nah. You don’t wanna do that, homie. | 不 你可不想干这个 老乡 |
[23:36] | End up shot, or in the pinta. | 最后不是中枪 就是得品他病 |
[23:40] | I don’t know. Try me next week. | 我现在还决定不了 下周再跟我说说 |
[23:45] | Hey, what’s happenin’, bro? | 怎么了 哥们 |
[23:52] | What? | 看屁啊看 |
[24:12] | What are you doin’ here? | 你怎么来了 |
[24:13] | It’d be better to talk inside. | 咱们最好到里面说 |
[24:27] | Luis, get up. Your aunt’s here. | 路易斯 起来 你姑姑来了 |
[24:32] | Hola, Luis. | 你好 路易斯 |
[24:34] | So what? What’s up? You come to check on me? | 咋的 怎么了 你来检查我吗 |
[24:36] | See if I’m behaving? | 看我乖不乖 |
[24:38] | I came to see your father. | 我是来看你的父亲的 |
[24:40] | You want something to drink, flaca? | 要喝点什么吗 弗拉卡 |
[24:42] | Water. | 水吧 |
[24:43] | But I can’t stay long or they’ll dock my pay. | 我不能久留 否则他们会扣我工资 |
[24:48] | Can you give us a moment? | 能让我们单独谈谈吗 |
[25:01] | What’s goin’ on? | 怎么了 |
[25:13] | Humberto said yes? | 胡姆贝托同意了 |
[25:17] | – I didn’t ask him. – You didn’t ask him? | -我没问他 -你没问他 |
[25:20] | He would have said no. | 他不会同意的 |
[25:24] | Where did you get the money? | 那这些钱哪来的 |
[25:28] | Since Linda was born, | 琳达出生后 |
[25:29] | we’ve saved some money every month from his check… | 我们每个月都把他收入的一部分存起来 |
[25:33] | …So if one of us is sick, or gets laid off… | 这样如果我们谁生病了 或是失业了 |
[25:36] | …We’d have money for whatever happened. | 我们就能有备无患了 |
[25:40] | The account is in my name. He never reads the statements. | 账户是用我的名字开的 他从不查看 |
[25:59] | I can’t, I’m sorry. | 我不能要 抱歉 |
[26:00] | Yes, you can. | 没事 拿着吧 |
[26:02] | – If something happens… – It won’t. | -如果发生了什么 -不会的 |
[26:04] | But you don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[26:06] | If I get in an accident, | 要是我发生意外 |
[26:07] | or arrested, or anything… | 或者被捕了 或者别的什么 |
[26:08] | Carlos. | 卡洛斯 |
[26:10] | I understand everything. | 我都明白 |
[26:15] | Buy the truck. | 买下卡车吧 |
[26:18] | And if you do well, like you say… | 如果一切顺利的话 就像你说的那样 |
[26:22] | …Everything’s gonna change. | 一切都会改变 |
[26:24] | That’s why we came here, right? | 这也是我今天来的原因 好吗 |
[26:31] | Right. | 好 |
[26:38] | I’ve gotta get to work. | 我要回去工作了 |
[26:56] | Take care. | 保重 |
[27:04] | What’s goin’ on? | 怎么回事 |
[28:39] | All students, the bell has rung. | 同学们 下课铃响了 |
[28:41] | You need to leave the campus in an orderly fashion. | 请井然有序地离校 |
[28:45] | I need you to stay in your lines. | 请排好队 |
[28:53] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[28:57] | Who’s that? | 他是谁 |
[28:58] | Wait a minute. Hold up. | 等一下 |
[29:08] | What are you doing here? | 你来干嘛 |
[29:11] | I just wanted to come by and see you at school. | 我顺路过来到学校看看你 |
[29:15] | Pretty nice, huh? | 还不错吧 |
[29:17] | Here. | 拿去 |
[29:19] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[29:21] | It’s a present. | 礼物 |
[29:23] | For what? | 干嘛送礼物 |
[29:24] | Just take a look at it. | 你先看看再说 |
[29:33] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[29:35] | That’s your team, right? | 这是你的队服吧 |
[29:37] | Yeah, I guess. | 是啊 差不多吧 |
[29:43] | – So, what do you think? – Blasco’s truck? | -觉得怎么样 -布拉斯科的车吗 |
[29:48] | Yeah, it’s all right. Seen it before. | 还行吧 以前见过 |
[29:51] | It’s not Blasco’s truck anymore. | 现在可不是布拉斯科的车了 |
[29:55] | It’s ours. | 是我们的 |
[29:58] | Good for you, ap? | 恭喜你啊 老爸 |
[30:00] | No, Mijo. | 不 儿子 |
[30:02] | Good for us. | 是我们 |
[30:07] | Sure. | 没错 |
[30:08] | Good for us. | 恭喜我们 |
[30:11] | Get in. I’ll give you a ride home. | 上车吧 我载你回家 |
[30:13] | No, man. I gotta go with this girl. | 不用了 我要跟这个女孩一起走 |
[30:17] | You guys gonna study? | 你们是去学习吗 |
[30:19] | Yeah. Somethin’ like that. | 嗯 学习之类的事 |
[30:24] | Hey, ap? | 老爸 |
[30:26] | You gonna let me drive this bad boy when I’m 16? | 等我十六岁了 你能让我开开这家伙吗 |
[30:29] | Sure. | 肯定的 |
[30:30] | – For real? – Yeah, yeah. | -说真的 -是的 没错 |
[30:33] | If you get your license. | 如果到时你拿到驾照 |
[30:34] | You ain’t got a license! | 你都没驾照 |
[30:37] | Don’t say that too loud, okay? | 小点声行吗 |
[30:40] | See you later. | 一会见 |
[30:46] | Come on. Keep it moving. | 别停下 保持移动 |
[30:57] | I can’t live, I can’t go on knowing that I, I, I, I | 我无法继续生活 我无法继续 |
[31:03] | I let you get away | 当我知道你离开我 |
[31:06] | All this time I should have known I should have seen it | 这些日子 我本应看到 本应觉察到 |
[31:09] | To get off the ground and now you’re slipping through my fingers | 我的事业刚刚起步 但我却错过了你 |
[31:12] | All because you never knew | 这些都因你未曾懂得 |
[31:15] | That I was falling for ya Falling for you | 我爱上了你 爱上了你 |
[31:24] | Yeah! That was great, nene. | 唱的棒极了 姑娘们 |
[31:28] | – Yeah. – That was incredible. | -是的 -难以置信的好 |
[31:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:31] | – Hey. I gotta be out. – Okay. | -我要走了 -好的 |
[31:34] | Luis, you sure you don’t wanna take some of this with you? | 路易斯 不想带点回去吗 |
[31:36] | No, gracias. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[31:37] | – Okay, baby. It was nice seein’ you again. – Yeah. | -好的宝贝 再次见到你真高兴 -我也是 |
[31:42] | You out, son? | 伙计你要走吗 |
[31:43] | – Yeah, I gotta bounce. – All right, Luis. Be easy. | -嗯 还会再来的 -路易斯 别紧张 |
[31:47] | Come through tomorrow, though. Gotta talk about your future. | 明天来一趟 我们谈谈你的未来 |
[31:51] | Yeah, all right. | 好的 没问题 |
[31:53] | All right, kid. Peace. | 孩子 好好的 |
[31:55] | Peace. | 嗯 |
[32:05] | – Okay. Get home safe. – All right. | -回家注意安全 -好的 |
[33:54] | What time is it? | 现在几点了 |
[33:57] | I don’t know. Like, 12:00? | 不知道 十二点左右吧 |
[34:02] | Where were you? | 你去哪了 |
[34:04] | I told you. I was at that girl’s house. | 跟你说过了 我去那女孩家了 |
[34:06] | I ate dinner there. | 在她家吃的晚饭 |
[34:13] | Listen, Mijo. | 听着 儿子 |
[34:20] | I’m gonna make somethin’ out of this business. | 我要把这生意做大 |
[34:23] | I’ll make it grow into somethin’ big. | 我要让它壮大起来 |
[34:30] | So we could move out of here | 这样我们就能离开这里 |
[34:33] | and get you in a better school. | 让你去好一点的学校 |
[34:39] | And I’m not gonna work Sundays no more. | 这样我以后周日也不用上班了 |
[34:45] | We can do things, spend time together. | 我们可以有更多的时间在一起 |
[34:51] | If you want, you know? | 如果你愿意的话 好吗 |
[35:03] | I’m really tired, ap? I’m just gonna go to bed. | 老爸我很累 我想睡觉了 |
[35:08] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[35:09] | Sure, Mijo. Yeah, go to sleep. | 好的 儿子 去睡吧 |
[35:54] | Sorry, I only need one. | 不好意思 只要一个人 |
[36:04] | – What’s your name? – Santiago. | -你叫什么名字 -桑提亚哥 |
[36:07] | Carlos. My pleasure. | 我叫卡洛斯 幸会 |
[36:11] | Ready? | 我开车了 |
[36:49] | You’re going to climb that? | 你要爬上去吗 |
[36:52] | Sure. | 没错 |
[36:54] | You’re crazy. | 你疯了吧 |
[36:58] | Piece of cake. | 小意思 |
[38:15] | It’s a beautiful view. | 视野真好 |
[38:21] | Give me the saw, will you? | 能把锯子递给我吗 |
[39:51] | Stop! Please! Help! | 停 拜托 帮帮我 |
[40:53] | What are you doing out here, man? | 你怎么回来了 |
[40:59] | What happened? Did you get in a fight? | 出什么事了 跟人打架了吗 |
[41:01] | Are you drunk? | 还是喝多了 |
[41:03] | Took it. | 去关门 |
[41:05] | Where are your tools? | 你的工具呢 |
[41:07] | They stole it. | 被偷了 |
[41:08] | They stole the tools? | 工具被偷了吗 |
[41:11] | – The truck. – They jacked the truck? | -还有卡车 -他们把卡车劫走了? |
[41:14] | Pap? What happened? | 老爸到底出什么事了 |
[41:15] | The truck, they took it. | 卡车 卡车被偷了 |
[41:18] | Who stole the truck? | 谁偷的 |
[41:19] | I gotta find him. I gotta find him. | 我要找到他 一定要找到他 |
[41:21] | Pap? You calm down. | 老爸你先冷静一下 |
[41:22] | Gotta find him. Gotta find him. | 我要去找他 一定要找到他 |
[41:25] | I have to find the truck! | 我一定要找回卡车 |
[41:27] | If I don’t get it back, I’m just… | 如果找不到 我只能… |
[41:32] | Are you gonna be okay? | 你没事吧 |
[42:49] | Pap? Wait. Here. Take this. | 老爸先别走 等等 先喝点东西 |
[42:54] | I made you some breakfast. | 我给你弄了早饭 |
[43:00] | No, I don’t have time. I gotta find the guy who stole the truck. | 不 我没时间吃 我得去找偷车贼 |
[43:03] | – That’s my only chance. – Okay, I’m comin’ with you. | -这是我唯一的机会 -好吧 我也一起去 |
[43:06] | No, Luis, this is my problem… | 不 路易斯 这是我自己的问题 |
[43:07] | No, this is our problem. | 不 我们要共同面对 |
[43:12] | Just go to school. Please. | 你去上学吧 求你了 |
[43:15] | Man, I’m not going in today. | 伙计 我今天不上学 |
[43:18] | Don’t tell me you got suspended again. | 别告诉我你又被停课了 |
[43:21] | Nah, man. | 不是的 |
[43:23] | It’s Saturday. | 今天是周六 |
[43:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[43:28] | Okay, let’s go. | 好的 那走吧 |
[43:37] | Look at these pendejos out here hoin’ themselves. | 看看那群挤破头却找不到事做的笨蛋 |
[43:40] | You think they want to do this? | 你以为他们愿意这样 |
[43:42] | Nah, but… | 不 但是 |
[43:43] | That was me out there! That’s gonna be me out there. | 我也是这么过来的 说不定我又要继续那样了 |
[43:48] | Yeah. Well, it’s also the bitch that stole your truck. | 是 没错 偷车的婊子也是这样 |
[43:53] | Just wait here. | 你在这等着 |
[44:29] | Okay. This is Jesus. He says he knows him. | 这是杰西 他说他认识那家伙 |
[44:32] | He’ll show us where Santiago lives for $50. | 给他五十美元 他就带我们去找桑提亚哥 |
[44:35] | – Sure he will. – Eh? | -那是当然 -什么 |
[44:37] | He can’t work if he takes us, right? | 如果他带我们去就没法工作了 对吧 |
[44:41] | Tell him to give us the address. | 让他把地址给我们 |
[44:42] | He doesn’t know the address. He only knows how to get there. | 他不知道地址 只知道怎么走 |
[44:44] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[44:48] | He lives in South Central. | 他住在中南区 |
[44:50] | – Great. – That’s Crip-land. | -好的 -那是瘸帮的地盘 |
[44:54] | Gangs, Pap? | 黑帮啊老爸 |
[44:55] | We’re goin’ to Crip-land to find a Salvatrucha. | 我们要去瘸帮的地盘找塞尔维特鲁啊 |
[45:16] | Hey, hold up. What up? | 站住 干什么的 |
[45:19] | Come on over here. | 就在那边 |
[45:22] | Hey, what’s up? What up? What’s up with y’all? | 干什么的 你们干什么去 |
[45:35] | Long way from Boyle Heights. | 这里离博伊尔高地很远 |
[45:42] | Hey, where’s this fool takin’ us? | 这傻子要带我们去哪 |
[45:45] | Is it far? | 还远吗 |
[45:48] | Yeah. Well, tell homie if he’s lyin’, he’s dyin’. | 好啊 跟他说如果撒谎就死定了 |
[45:56] | – Are you sure? – Yes, I’m sure. | -你确定是这里? -没错 我确定 |
[45:58] | Yeah, but in which one? | 好吧 他住哪一间 |
[46:00] | I don’t know, I’m sorry. | 我不知道 对不起 |
[46:03] | Excuse me, sir. We’re looking for a friend. | 先生 打扰了 我们在找一位朋友 |
[46:12] | We’re gonna have to go door to door. | 看来我们得挨家挨户找了 |
[46:14] | No, no, hold on. You say he took your phone, right? | 不不 等一下 你说他还偷了你的手机对吧 |
[46:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[47:05] | Yeah, this is it. | 没错 在这里 |
[47:22] | Santiago? | 桑提亚哥? |
[47:23] | Santiago? Wake up. | 桑提亚哥 起来 |
[47:25] | Nah, man. If he’s here, he’s here. | 别拦我 如果他住这边 就一定是这间 |
[47:27] | What’s going on? | 你们要干什么 |
[47:28] | Where’s Santiago? | 桑提亚哥在哪里 |
[47:29] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[47:31] | I’m sorry Miss. | 对不起 女士 |
[47:32] | We’re looking for a friend. It’s urgent. | 我们找一位朋友 非常紧急 |
[47:34] | What’s this guy called? | 他叫什么 |
[47:36] | Santiago. Do you know where he is? | 桑提亚哥 你知道他在哪里吗 |
[47:40] | Do you know a Santiago? | 这里有个桑提亚哥吗 |
[47:42] | Do you know where Santiago is? | 你知道桑提亚哥在哪吗 |
[47:44] | Are you sure? You don’t know where he is? | 你确定吗 你不知道他在哪里吗 |
[47:50] | Santiago! | 桑提亚哥 |
[48:13] | Tell these fools if they don’t fess up, | 告诉这些蠢货如果不交出桑提亚哥的话 |
[48:15] | we’re callin’ la migra. | 我们就通知移民局了 |
[48:16] | No! | 不 别闹了 |
[48:17] | Enough! | 够了 |
[48:20] | Young man. | 年轻人 |
[48:32] | I know Santiago. | 我认识桑提亚哥 |
[48:37] | Why are you looking for him? | 你们找他干什么 |
[48:42] | I owe him money… | 我欠他钱… |
[48:50] | Sir, he stole my truck. | 先生 他偷了我的卡车 |
[49:00] | He was here yesterday. | 他昨天还在这里 |
[49:06] | I bought this phone from him for 40 dollars. | 我花四十美元从他那买了这个手机 |
[49:11] | Is it yours? | 是你的吗 |
[49:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[49:20] | Ap? No! | 老爸 不 |
[49:21] | No. | 不 |
[49:24] | The boy is right. | 这孩子说的对 |
[49:29] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[49:32] | Do you know where I can find him? | 那你知道我该去哪里找他吗 |
[49:36] | He took his clothes and said he was moving. | 他昨天收拾了衣服说要搬家 |
[49:41] | Where to? | 搬到哪去 |
[49:43] | He said he found a place closer to his work. | 他说他找了个离工作地点近的住处 |
[49:47] | Where does he work? | 他在哪工作 |
[49:48] | Some restaurant. | 一个餐馆 |
[49:50] | As a dishwasher. Night shifts. | 做洗碗的工作 夜班 |
[49:52] | During the day, I think he does construction. | 白天的话 我想他在工地干活 |
[49:59] | Ap? Is this him? | 老爸 是这个人吗 |
[50:04] | Yeah. | 是他 |
[50:07] | Yeah, yeah. That’s him. | 没错 就是他 |
[50:09] | Do you mind if I keep the photo, to find the place? | 你介意我带着这张照片去找他吗 |
[50:14] | Thank you sir, thank you very much. | 先生 谢谢你 非常感谢 |
[50:19] | I’m sorry. | 手机的事 对不起了 |
[50:26] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[50:28] | Man, don’t pay this fool, man. | 老爸 别给这个白痴钱 |
[50:30] | He didn’t take us to Santiago. | 我们又没找到桑提亚哥 |
[50:32] | That was not the deal. | 我们不能失信 |
[50:34] | You shouldn’t pay him. | 你不该给他钱 |
[50:36] | And what? | 然后呢 |
[50:38] | Spit in his face? Fight him? | 朝他脸上吐口水还是跟他打一架 |
[50:41] | We had a deal. He kept his word, I keep mine. | 我们有约在先 他已经做到了 我也该守约 |
[50:44] | – No. Give him half! – Stop talking like an ass! | -不 那给一半 -别混账了 |
[50:58] | – Come on. – Man, he played us, man. | -走吧 -老爸 他耍了我们 |
[51:49] | What’s that? | 那边出什么事了 |
[51:55] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[52:11] | – What time is it? – 4:30. | -现在几点了 -四点半 |
[52:15] | – Is anyone there? – No. | -里边有人吗 -没有 |
[52:18] | Let’s go in the back. | 我们去后边看看 |
[52:29] | Guess we gotta wait for this bitch to show. | 看来我们要守株待兔了 |
[52:34] | What’s that over there? | 那边是什么 |
[52:37] | That’s where they have the charreadas. | 那边是”骑术秀”的场地 |
[52:39] | – What? – The rodeo. | -什么 -骑术表演 |
[52:40] | I took you there with your Aunt Anita, when you were five. | 你五岁的时候我和安尼塔婶婶带你去过 |
[52:44] | – I don’t remember. – Really? You loved it. | -我不记得了 -真的吗 你当时很喜欢啊 |
[52:52] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[53:10] | Where these people think they’re at? | 这些人以为自己在哪啊 |
[53:12] | Some Halloween party or something? | 万圣节派对还是什么的 |
[53:16] | This is where I’m coming from. | 我也是他们的一员 |
[53:18] | This is your people. They’re you. | 他们是你的同胞 跟你一样 |
[53:22] | – They ain’t me. – Really? | -才不一样 -真的吗 |
[53:24] | I’ll get you a hat and some boots and we’ll see. | 给你扣个帽子 套双靴子 看看是不是一样 |
[53:37] | No. | 不 |
[53:42] | Oh, now you look at her, when she turn, eh? | 现在知道看人家了啊 |
[54:00] | I hate this kind of music. | 我讨厌这种音乐 |
[54:02] | What kind do you like? | 那你喜欢听哪种的 |
[54:04] | Anything but this. | 除了这种的 |
[54:08] | What’s that fool been trying to say? | 那个白痴到底想说什么 |
[54:17] | Try. | 仔细听 |
[54:23] | He’s talking about… | 他在说 |
[54:25] | About how jumping horses is dangerous and it’s brave. | 在说骑马跳跃有多危险 但也很勇敢 |
[54:41] | That’s dope. | 酷毙了 |
[55:38] | Is that sherry? It’s good. | 是雪利酒吗 真不错 |
[55:53] | What are we gonna do at the nightclub? | 我们去夜店干什么 |
[55:56] | We’re just gonna take the truck back. | 把卡车拿回来 |
[55:59] | How? | 怎么拿 |
[56:01] | I have a spare key. | 我有备用钥匙 |
[56:05] | I’m gonna open the door. Climb in. Start the engine. | 我去打开车门 爬进去 然后发动汽车 |
[56:09] | And then we’ll drive back home. | 然后我们就开车回家 |
[56:11] | What if it’s not there? | 如果车不在那呢 |
[56:16] | It has to be there. | 必须在 |
[56:31] | You remember this? | 还记得吗 |
[56:32] | – What? – This song? | -什么 -这首歌 |
[56:38] | – No. No. – You don’t remember it? | -不 不记得了 -你不记得了吗 |
[56:45] | Your mother used to sing it to you when you were a baby. | 你还是婴儿的时候 你妈妈经常唱给你听 |
[56:47] | I don’t wanna talk about her. | 我不想提她 |
[56:52] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[56:55] | Let’s not talk about her. | 我们不提她了 |
[56:57] | Forget her. | 忘记她吧 |
[57:02] | I was talking about you. | 我刚在说你呢 |
[57:05] | You used to love that song when you were… | 你曾经很喜欢这首歌 那时候的你… |
[57:06] | When I wasn’t a pain in the ass? | 还不这么让你头疼? |
[57:10] | No. | 不是 |
[57:13] | When you were little. | 那时候你还很小 |
[57:22] | Why did you have me? | 你们为什么生下我 |
[57:28] | What? | 什么 |
[57:31] | Why do all these poor people have kids? | 为什么穷人要生孩子 |
[57:35] | What’s the point? | 有什么意义 |
[57:49] | Don’t say that, Mijo. | 别这么说 儿子 |
[57:52] | Don’t say that. | 别这么说 |
[58:36] | Hey! Ap? Come here! | 老爸 快过来 |
[58:44] | Is this it? | 是这辆吗 |
[58:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[58:53] | – No. This can’t be it. – Are you sure? | -不 不是这辆 -你确定吗 |
[58:55] | Yeah. My windshield had a crack. | 是的 我的那辆挡风玻璃上有裂痕 |
[58:57] | Maybe he fixed it. | 可能他修好了 |
[58:59] | – So fast? No. – Check the keys. Check the keys. | -这么快 不可能 -看用钥匙能不能打开 |
[59:09] | It doesn’t work. | 不行 |
[59:10] | Hold up. Let me see. | 等等 我来试试 |
[59:12] | I just told you, it doesn’t work! | 我说了 这钥匙不匹配 |
[59:15] | Everything’s different. The flatbed! | 完全是两辆车 看这个平板 |
[59:17] | It doesn’t have the rack! Even the color is different! | 我的车没有这个架子 连颜色都不同 |
[59:31] | What are you gonna do? | 你干嘛去 |
[59:33] | I’ll talk to the bouncer. | 我跟那个保安谈谈 |
[59:34] | They ain’t gonna let you in dressed like that. | 你穿成这样根本进不去 |
[1:01:52] | Hey! | 站住 |
[1:02:02] | Luis! | 路易斯 |
[1:02:05] | Luis. | 路易斯 |
[1:02:08] | Where’s the truck? | 卡车呢 |
[1:02:09] | No! No, no, no. Stop! Stop! | 不不 住手 别打了 |
[1:02:11] | – Please. – Look at this! Look at this. | -拜托 -看这是什么 看啊 |
[1:02:18] | You sent the money home, you bastard. | 你这个混蛋 你把钱都寄回家了 |
[1:02:22] | Did you sell the truck? | 你把车卖了吗 |
[1:02:25] | Did you sell it? Answer me! | 是不是卖了 回答我 |
[1:02:26] | No! Luis, enough! | 不 路易斯 够了 |
[1:02:28] | You wanna be nice to this bitch? | 你难道要对这个婊子发慈悲吗 |
[1:02:32] | What about all that shit you | 那你以前说的那些鬼话呢 |
[1:02:33] | said about movin’ to a better neighborhood? | 说什么搬去更好的地方? |
[1:02:34] | To a better house? To a better school? | 住更好的房子? 上更好的学校? |
[1:02:39] | How the hell are we gonna do it now? | 现在我们该他妈的怎么办 |
[1:02:42] | No! Calm down! Don’t touch him anymore! | 不 冷静 不许再碰他 |
[1:02:47] | What’s wrong with you? | 你脑子出问题了吧 |
[1:02:50] | You hit me, but you don’t hit him? | 你不打他居然打我? |
[1:02:53] | – I’m sorry. Calm down. – Calm down? | -对不起 冷静 -冷静? |
[1:02:55] | – Yeah. Yeah, Luis! – Let go of me! | -好了 冷静 路易斯 -放开我 |
[1:02:57] | – Let go of me! – Luis! | -放开我 -路易斯 |
[1:04:02] | – Mr. Galindo? – Is Luis here? | -加林多先生 -路易斯在吗 |
[1:04:08] | I want to talk to him. | 我想和他谈谈 |
[1:04:12] | Yeah, he’s here. | 是 他在 |
[1:04:14] | You wanna come in? | 要进来吗 |
[1:04:15] | No. I’ll just wait outside. | 不了 我就在这等 |
[1:04:18] | All right. Let me go get him. | 好的 我去叫他 |
[1:04:38] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[1:04:43] | I tried calling you, but your phone was turned off. | 我给你打过电话 你关机了 |
[1:04:49] | You scared me last night. | 你昨晚吓到我了 |
[1:04:51] | I didn’t want you to get in trouble. | 我不想让你惹上麻烦 |
[1:04:54] | You ain’t gotta worry about me. | 我不用你担心 |
[1:04:56] | But I do worry. | 我就是担心啊 |
[1:04:58] | I worry about you all the time. | 我一直都在担心你 |
[1:05:08] | – Santiago told me where he sold the truck. – Yeah? | -桑提亚哥告诉我他把卡车卖到哪了 -哪儿 |
[1:05:16] | A black market. | 黑市 |
[1:05:18] | I’m gonna try to get it back. You wanna come? | 我要把车子取回来 你要来吗 |
[1:05:24] | No. | 不去 |
[1:05:31] | Okay, then. | 好吧 |
[1:05:37] | I’ll see you at home. | 回家见 |
[1:05:50] | Man, you is one ruthless gangsta. | 哥们 你真够无情的 |
[1:05:53] | You a crazy kid. | 你个狂小子 |
[1:05:55] | If I had a pops, I’d never do him like that. | 如果我有爸爸 我绝不会这么对他 |
[1:05:59] | You cold. Freezing cold. | 你冷酷无情 |
[1:06:05] | Hey, yo, I decided we should jump in this weekend. | 我决定了 这个周末 我们入伙 |
[1:06:09] | ‘Celo’s down for it. | 赛洛同意了 |
[1:06:10] | But we should do like mi carnal did. | 不过我们该学学米亚诺的做法 |
[1:06:13] | When I saw him in lockup, he just said, “Keep your head down.” | 当我在拘留所看到他时 他只说 低调行事 |
[1:06:17] | Yeah, man. You just go in the streets with the homies. | 伙计 在路上要跟着自己弟兄走 |
[1:06:20] | And when they make their circle | 他们要夺取势力范围时 |
[1:06:21] | you put your hands up around your head and don’t let go. | 你要把手放到头上 不能松开 |
[1:06:25] | And when they start swingin’… | 如果起了冲突 |
[1:06:28] | You feel me? | 你明白我的意思吗 |
[1:06:30] | As long as you cover your face, you cool. | 只要遮住脸 你就会没事 |
[1:06:36] | Where you goin’, kid? | 小子 你要去哪 |
[1:07:43] | Look. | 看 |
[1:07:45] | Yeah, someone’s still working. | 有人还在工作 |
[1:07:48] | Okay. I’m gonna go find a place to climb this fence over. | 好了 我去找个地方爬过护栏 |
[1:07:52] | I want you to stay here, okay? Just watch for the guard. | 你就留在这 盯着门卫 |
[1:07:56] | If he leaves the booth, | 如果他离开门卫室 |
[1:07:57] | shout, and get out of here. | 你就喊一声 然后赶紧跑 |
[1:07:59] | Okay, I’ll climb back over. | 好吧 我从后面翻进去 |
[1:08:01] | – AP? – Hey, just do as I say. Okay? | -老爸 -就按我说的做 行吗 |
[1:08:06] | I’ll be okay. | 我会没事的 |
[1:08:09] | Be careful, mijo. | 小心 儿子 |
[1:08:14] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[1:10:14] | The truck! The truck! | 卡车 车 |
[1:10:17] | Hang on. | 撑住 |
[1:10:25] | It’ll be alright. | 马上就好 |
[1:10:34] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:10:43] | The windshield’s gone. | 挡风玻璃没了 |
[1:10:53] | Yeah! The tools are here! | 工具还在 |
[1:11:00] | Start it! Start it! Start it! Start it! | 启动 快启动 |
[1:11:03] | They’re coming! Go! Go! Go! | 他们来了 快 |
[1:11:07] | Shit! | 该死 |
[1:11:10] | Get out of here. | 我们走 |
[1:11:18] | Get down! | 低下头 |
[1:11:36] | That was nuts, man! That was nuts! | 太帅了 老爸 太帅了 |
[1:11:39] | You’re an ol’ G, ap? | 你真像个老流氓 老爸 |
[1:11:41] | Man, I’ve never seen somethin’ like that in my life! Never! | 我这辈子从没见过这么猛的事 |
[1:11:45] | Man, that was the craziest shit I’ve ever seen, ever! | 这是我见过最疯狂的事 最疯狂的 |
[1:11:48] | That was just incredible. | 难以置信 |
[1:11:50] | That was just the most incredible thing I’ve ever seen! | 真他妈的不敢相信 |
[1:11:52] | – Hey, Luis! – What? | -路易斯 -什么 |
[1:11:56] | Thanks for coming with me. | 谢谢你陪我一起来了 |
[1:12:00] | Thanks for coming with me. | 谢谢 |
[1:12:03] | Sure, ap? | 当然 老爸 |
[1:12:06] | You’re welcome, Dad. | 老爸 别客气 |
[1:12:28] | Drive. Ap? Drive. | 正常开 老爸 正常开 |
[1:12:30] | Drive. Drive. Drive. | 正常开 正常开 |
[1:12:39] | Go, go, go, go. | 继续 继续开 |
[1:12:44] | Are they on us? | 他们注意我们了吗 |
[1:12:54] | Truck, pull over, please. | 卡车 请停下 |
[1:12:57] | Ap? Drive. | 老爸 别停 |
[1:13:00] | What are you doing? Go! | 你在做什么 快开啊 |
[1:13:02] | Please, go! | 快开啊 |
[1:13:04] | Ap? Go! | 老爸 快开 |
[1:13:18] | What are you… | 你在做… |
[1:13:21] | Stop it. Luis! | 住手 路易斯 |
[1:13:26] | Luis. | 路易斯 |
[1:13:28] | – Please. – Luis. | -别 -路易斯 |
[1:13:33] | No, mijo. | 不行 儿子 |
[1:13:38] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[1:13:51] | May I have your driver’s license and registration, please? | 请出示你的驾驶证和执照 |
[1:13:55] | Sir? | 先生 |
[1:13:58] | Your license? | 你的驾照 |
[1:14:39] | Welcome to Agua Dulce. Pay attention. | 欢迎来到阿瓜杜尔赛监狱 请各位注意 |
[1:14:41] | I’m not going to repeat myself. | 我只说一遍 |
[1:14:43] | You’re going to remove all of your clothes. | 你们要换下所有衣服 |
[1:14:46] | Everything. Socks, underwear, shoes. | 包括袜子 内衣 鞋子 |
[1:14:50] | All jewelry, watches, necklaces, rings, etc. | 还有宝石 手表 项链 戒指等 |
[1:14:55] | There’s no fighting allowed in this prison. | 监狱中禁止殴斗 |
[1:14:58] | If you are involved in a conflict of any kind… | 如果你参与殴斗 不论什么情况 |
[1:15:01] | …You will be criminally | 都将视为犯罪 |
[1:15:03] | charged just as you would be on the street. | 与普通公民一样受到指控 |
[1:15:07] | We need to know right now if you have HIV-AIDS… | 如果你有艾滋 肺结核 肝炎等传染病 |
[1:15:13] | …Tuberculosis, hepatitis or any other | 或其他一些健康问题 |
[1:15:15] | communicable diseases or medical conditions. | 必须先告知我们 |
[1:15:21] | A word to the gang members. Gangs are not allowed here. | 这里禁止拉帮结派 |
[1:15:26] | If you are caught congregating, segregating… | 如果发现组织帮派 |
[1:15:29] | …Holding meetings, organizing, | 非法集会 |
[1:15:32] | recruiting, practicing any kind of intimidation… | 组织 招揽或实行 |
[1:15:36] | …Throwing signs, defacing property, | 任何恐吓 示威或损坏财产的行为 |
[1:15:39] | you will be swiftly sent to isolation. | 你将立即被隔离 |
[1:15:42] | You will be processed into | 你将被国土安全部门 |
[1:15:44] | the Department of Homeland Security’s immigrant database. | 移民数据库记录在案 |
[1:15:47] | Your information will be made | 你的信息可在联邦执法机构 |
[1:15:49] | available to all Federal Law Enforcement Agencies… | 国际机构和政府机构 |
[1:15:53] | …As well as International Agencies and Governments. | 查阅到 |
[1:15:58] | You’re going to receive a $5 calling card… | 你们会收到由洛杉矶 |
[1:16:02] | …Issued by the Immigrant | 希望慈善机构分发的 |
[1:16:04] | Hope Charity group of Greater Los Angeles. | 五美金电话卡 |
[1:16:08] | And finally… | 最终 |
[1:16:10] | …You’re going to be released into general population. | 你们将被释放 重新做人 |
[1:16:15] | Thank you for your attention. | 以上 谢谢 |
[1:16:30] | Before they took him away, | 在老爸被带走前 |
[1:16:32] | Pap said it was cool for you to sell the truck. | 他说你如果想拿回钱 |
[1:16:36] | Get your money back. | 可以卖掉卡车 |
[1:16:38] | Blasco’s daughter’s gonna pick it up. So you’re cool. | 布拉斯科的女儿会买下 你不会有什么损失的 |
[1:16:43] | That’s what you think? | 你这么想吗 |
[1:16:45] | That I’m cool with that? | 我没什么损失吗 |
[1:16:49] | You want to know something about that man? | 想知道些你爸以前的事吗 |
[1:16:52] | When I got here, for six years he gave me a place | 我来到这后整整六年里 他给了我住所 |
[1:16:56] | and took care of me and fed me, and protected me. | 给我吃的 照顾我 保护我 |
[1:16:58] | Yeah, and then you got the hell out, didn’t you? | 之后 你就跑了 是吧 |
[1:17:02] | You married some pendejo for your papers. | 你为了钱嫁给了那混蛋 |
[1:17:04] | You got out and left him, and left me. | 你抛弃了我爸和我 |
[1:17:07] | So don’t be tellin’ me you know him. | 别跟我说你了解他 |
[1:17:09] | I knew him! | 我了解他 |
[1:17:11] | He’s all I got. | 他是我唯一的亲人 |
[1:17:14] | That’s not true. I’m here for you. | 不 你还有我 |
[1:17:21] | But I have rules in my house. And you have to behave. | 但我家有规矩 你必须习惯 |
[1:17:25] | If I see the slightest sign that you’re involved in any stuff, | 只要我发现你有吸毒或是混帮派 |
[1:17:29] | drugs or gang stuff, you’re out. | 你就不准再进这个家 |
[1:17:33] | Linda’s only 12 years old. Do you understand? | 琳达才十二岁 你明白吗 |
[1:17:36] | Yeah, I understand. | 我明白 |
[1:17:38] | Luis. Luis! | 路易斯 路易斯 |
[1:17:44] | Mr. Galindo. Do you want me to speak Spanish? | 加林多先生 需要我说西班牙语吗 |
[1:17:47] | – I understand English. – Okay. I work for an NGO | -我懂英语 -好的 我来自 |
[1:17:50] | that represents undocumented aliens. | 专为非法居住的外国人提供帮助的民间组织 |
[1:17:52] | I need you to know that I’m not with the government. | 我要你明白 我不为政府工作 |
[1:17:55] | The government doesn’t provide representation to illegal aliens. | 政府不为非法移民的人提供辩护代表 |
[1:17:59] | I’m not Immigration, I have nothing to do with the ICE. | 我也不属于移民局 也不为移民海关工作 |
[1:18:01] | – Yeah. I can’t pay a lawyer. – Right. | -我付不起律师费 -没事 |
[1:18:04] | I’m free. | 这是免费的 |
[1:18:06] | I’m just here to help advise you about your choices. | 我是来帮助你们 并为你们提供建议 |
[1:18:09] | I don’t cost anything. | 无需任何报酬 |
[1:18:12] | Okay. You have a decision to make, | 好了 目前你要决定 |
[1:18:15] | whether or not you plan to contest removal from this country. | 是否要争取留在这个国家 |
[1:18:20] | If you tell the deportation officer that you wish to fight, | 如果你决定争取 |
[1:18:23] | he will set a date in the future for your removal hearing. | 移民局会为你预约一次移居庭审 |
[1:18:27] | If you tell him you don’t want to contest removal, | 如果不争取 |
[1:18:30] | then the judge will order your immediate deportation. | 你会被马上被驱逐出境 |
[1:18:34] | Is there a good reason you | 你对返回墨西哥 |
[1:18:35] | should be concerned about returning to Mexico? | 有没有担心的问题 |
[1:18:38] | A political situation? | 比如政治局势 |
[1:18:40] | I have a 14-year-old son here. | 我有个十四岁的儿子在这 |
[1:18:43] | I’m his only parent. | 我是他唯一的亲人 |
[1:18:46] | And where is he now? | 现在他在哪 |
[1:18:48] | With my sister. | 和我妹妹在一起 |
[1:18:50] | – Will she take care of him for you? – Yeah. | -她代你照顾他吗 -是的 |
[1:18:53] | Okay. The judge is not gonna offer you bail. | 好的 法官不会为你提供保释 |
[1:18:57] | Regardless of your sole provider status. | 无论保释你的人地位如何 |
[1:19:01] | So, if you decide to fight deportation, | 那么 如果你要争取移居 |
[1:19:04] | you’ll have to stay in this | 你就要一直待在 |
[1:19:05] | detention center until your removal hearing. | 拘留中心直到你的庭审开始 |
[1:19:08] | For how long? | 要多久 |
[1:19:09] | You can figure on at least three months, | 在你上庭前 至少要等大约三个月 |
[1:19:11] | probably more like six, before you can argue your case in court. | 也可能是六个月 |
[1:19:16] | And… | 还有 |
[1:19:20] | Be honest, what are my chances? | 说实话 我有多少机会 |
[1:19:23] | Zero. | 零 |
[1:19:25] | Not exactly zero, | 虽不完全是零 |
[1:19:26] | but only 3% of all removal hearings | 但从所有申请庭审的结果来看 |
[1:19:29] | result in the alien being granted asylum. | 成功留下来的仅有百分之三 |
[1:19:31] | Thousands of people are deported | 每年都有上千万人被驱逐 |
[1:19:33] | each year with children younger than yours. | 即使他们合法纳税 |
[1:19:35] | Even aliens who pay taxes with clean records. | 即使他们的孩子比你的还小 |
[1:19:42] | Give it some thought. | 好好想想 |
[1:19:43] | You have until tomorrow to make up your final decision. | 明天再来答复 |
[1:19:51] | Mr. Galindo, I need to warn you | 加林多先生 我要警告你 |
[1:19:54] | that even though it would be quicker and cheaper | 即便你还能顺利 |
[1:19:56] | to have a coyote bring you back here, | 偷渡回来 |
[1:20:00] | there would be legal consequences. | 你依然要承担法律后果 |
[1:20:03] | Do you understand me? | 你明白吗 |
[1:20:07] | I want you to understand me. | 我希望你能明白 |
[1:20:19] | I need that, homie. | 我要这个 老家伙 |
[1:20:32] | Take it. | 拿走 |
[1:20:38] | Crazy old bastard. | 你个老王八蛋 |
[1:22:13] | Hello, mijo. | 喂 儿子 |
[1:22:15] | Luis, are you there? | 路易斯 你在吗 |
[1:22:19] | I just called your Aunt | 我刚给你安尼塔姑姑去了电话 |
[1:22:21] | Anita and she told me you are not with her. | 她说你没跟她在一起 |
[1:22:25] | Are you at home? | 你在家吗 |
[1:22:28] | If you are there, pick up, please. | 如果你在 求你接电话 |
[1:22:32] | I really need to talk to you. | 我真的需要和你聊聊 |
[1:22:34] | I need to know that you’re okay. | 我想知道你还好吗 |
[1:22:37] | I’m really worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[1:22:44] | Listen, mijo. | 听着 儿子 |
[1:22:48] | I’m going away. | 我要离开了 |
[1:22:51] | I can’t help it. | 我没有办法 |
[1:22:54] | I don’t know when they’re sending me away. | 我也不知道他们什么时候会送走我 |
[1:22:57] | But you have to come soon. | 但你最好快点来 |
[1:23:00] | It might be the last… | 这可能是最后一面 |
[1:23:03] | It might be… | 很可能… |
[1:23:10] | They say I can have one bag with me. | 他们说我能带一包行李 |
[1:23:15] | Mijo, come soon, please. | 儿子 求你 快点来吧 |
[1:23:18] | Just call Anita and come soon, all right? | 叫上安尼塔快来 好吗 |
[1:23:23] | Okay, bye. | 好吧 再见 |
[1:23:27] | Yo, Luis. Open up, gangsta. | 路易斯 快开门 小混球 |
[1:23:31] | Where this fool at? Tell him to get out here! | 那个白痴在哪 让他快滚出来 |
[1:23:34] | Stop orderin’ me! You ain’t my girlie, yo! | 少命令我 你又不是我马子 |
[1:23:36] | – You wish! – Hell, no! | -你想得美 -去你妈的 |
[1:23:40] | Come on, biatch! Open up this door! | 快点开门 混蛋 |
[1:24:26] | Go ahead. | 下一个 |
[1:24:30] | Excuse me, please. | 打扰了 |
[1:24:31] | We are here to see my brother, Carlos Galindo. | 我们来见我哥哥 卡洛斯·加林多 |
[1:24:33] | – Slow down. What’s the name? – Carlos Galindo. | -慢点 他叫什么 -卡洛斯·加林多 |
[1:24:36] | – How do you spell that? – G-A-L-l-N-D-O. | -怎么拼 -G-A-L-I-N-D-O |
[1:24:41] | He’s been processed for deportation already. | 他已经被移送出境了 |
[1:24:44] | – No, that is not possible. – He’s gone already. | -不 不可能 -他已经离开了 |
[1:24:46] | I’m sorry. Next. | 抱歉 下一个 |
[1:24:50] | Please, sir, can you check the list again? | 求求你了 长官 你能再查一下吗 |
[1:24:52] | It says he’s been processed already. | 这上面说他已经离开了 |
[1:24:54] | – Next. – Wait. I know he’s here. | -下一个 -等下 我知道他在这 |
[1:24:59] | Please. | 求求你 |
[1:25:10] | Galindo. | 加林多 |
[1:25:12] | Galindo! | 加林多 |
[1:25:42] | Make it quick. | 有话快说 |
[1:25:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:25:54] | Anita brought you? | 安尼塔带你来的吗 |
[1:25:58] | You’re gonna have to stay with her. | 你得跟她一起生活 |
[1:26:17] | You asked me… | 你问过我 |
[1:26:20] | You asked me why I had you. | 问我为什么要生你 |
[1:26:25] | You know, back in the village, | 你知道的 在咱们老家那会儿 |
[1:26:27] | you just did what any man would do. | 我只是做了每个男人都该做的 |
[1:26:31] | You found a novia, got married, | 就是找个女人 然后结婚 |
[1:26:36] | and then you headed north. | 然后就来到了北方 |
[1:26:39] | And that’s what I did, ’cause I didn’t know any different. | 就是这样 因为我也不知道别的出路 |
[1:26:46] | So we came here. | 所以我们就到了这里 |
[1:26:51] | And then, | 然后 |
[1:26:54] | we had you. | 就有了你 |
[1:26:57] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:27:00] | Because your mother and I loved each other very much. | 因为当时我和你妈还深爱着对方 |
[1:27:08] | But then, people change. | 但是后来 人们都变了 |
[1:27:13] | And things were different here. | 事情也都变了 |
[1:27:17] | Your mother changed. | 你妈也变了 |
[1:27:19] | She wanted more than I could give her. | 她想要的 我满足不了她 |
[1:27:24] | So, she went away. | 所以 她就走了 |
[1:27:28] | And I was left alone with you. | 只剩下我和你 |
[1:27:31] | I didn’t know how I was going to manage | 没有钱 没有稳定工作 |
[1:27:33] | with a small boy, with no money and no regular job. | 也不知道带着年幼的你 该如何生活 |
[1:27:39] | I had a lot of anger inside me. | 我心中也恨气愤 |
[1:27:46] | But the thing… | 但是 |
[1:27:50] | The one thing | 只有一件事情 |
[1:27:53] | that helped me get over all that | 支持着我 帮我度过难关 |
[1:28:03] | Was you. | 那就是你 |
[1:28:07] | To be able to take care of you, | 能够照顾你 看着你长大 |
[1:28:11] | and watch you grow. | 是我的动力 |
[1:28:13] | Because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[1:28:14] | You are the most important thing in this world to me, mijo. | 儿子 你是我在这世上最重要的人 |
[1:28:22] | I… | 我 |
[1:28:26] | I wanted you to be able to be anything you wanted to be. | 我想给你所有你想要的东西 |
[1:28:37] | That would make me feel worthy. | 如果你能出人头地 |
[1:28:42] | If you became somebody. | 那么这一切我都觉得值了 |
[1:28:50] | That’s why I had you. | 这就是为什么我要生你 |
[1:28:54] | For me. | 是为了我 |
[1:28:58] | For me. | 为了我 |
[1:29:00] | For a reason to live. | 找个理由生活下去 |
[1:29:09] | I’m sorry about this. | 我很抱歉最后是这样 |
[1:29:12] | I wish you didn’t have to see me like this. | 我真希望你不用看见这样的我 |
[1:29:26] | I’m sorry about failing you. | 抱歉让你失望了 |
[1:29:28] | No. You never failed me. | 不 爸你从没让我失望 |
[1:29:31] | – I was never there. – You were always there. | -我做得不好 -你做得很好 |
[1:29:34] | You were always there. Always. | 你总是做得很好 总是 |
[1:29:47] | Pap? You remember that song at the rodeo? | 爸爸 还记得在马场听到的那首歌吗 |
[1:29:53] | The song? | 歌 |
[1:29:56] | It was you, wasn’t it? | 是你唱的 是吧 |
[1:29:57] | You used to sing it to me when I was little. | 我小时候 你经常唱给我听 |
[1:30:02] | I asked the shoemaker to make me some shoes | 我要鞋匠做双鞋 |
[1:30:05] | With a round little beak like ducks have | 有个圆形小喙像鸭子 |
[1:30:13] | Damned shoemaker | 该死的鞋匠 |
[1:30:15] | He cheated me | 骗了我 |
[1:30:17] | He made me the shoes but not the little beak | 他给我做了鞋 却没有喙 |
[1:30:24] | Sorry. It’s time to go. | 抱歉 时间到了 |
[1:30:28] | Luis, you gotta promise me you’re gonna stay with Anita, okay? | 路易斯 你要保证去和安尼塔一起住 好吗 |
[1:30:32] | And you’re gonna give the new school a chance, all right? | 一定要好好上学 好吗 |
[1:30:34] | Promise me that? Okay? | 你要保证 好吗 |
[1:30:35] | Okay, I’m going, man. Okay. | 好的 我这就走 |
[1:30:37] | Okay, but you promise me! | 好的 但你也要保证 |
[1:30:39] | You promise me you’re coming home! | 保证你会回来 |
[1:30:41] | You promise me you’re coming back! | 保证会回家 |
[1:30:43] | – Ap? You promise me, okay? – Yes, mijo. | -老爸 你也要保证好吗 -好 儿子 |
[1:30:46] | You promise me you’re coming back! | 你保证会回来 |
[1:30:47] | – You can’t leave me here! – Yeah. | -你不能这样离开我 -好的 |
[1:30:49] | Promise me you’re coming home! Promise me… | 保证你会回家 答应我 |
[1:31:39] | Four Months Later | 四个月后 |
[1:32:15] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:32:17] | To the other side. | 到另一边去 |
[1:32:22] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家 |