英文名称:A Beautiful Mind
年代:2001
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:19] | 美丽心灵 | |
[01:24] | “1947年9月 普林斯顿大学” | |
[01:30] | Mathematicians won the war. | 是数学家赢得了世界大战 |
[01:33] | Mathematicians broke the Japanese codes | 是数学家破解了日本密码 |
[01:36] | and built the A-bomb. | 也是数学家发明了原子弹 |
[01:38] | Mathematicians… like you. | 就像你我一样的数学家 |
[01:43] | The stated goal of the Soviets is global communism. | 苏联的终极目标 是赤化全世界 |
[01:47] | In medicine or economics, | 包括医学 经济 |
[01:48] | in technology or space, | 科技 太空 |
[01:51] | battle lines are being drawn. | 战争的界线已经划出 |
[01:54] | To triumph, we need results. | 为了争取胜利 我们需要结果 |
[01:57] | Publishable, applicable results. | 需要可以发表和应用的结果 |
[02:00] | Now who among you will be the next Morse? | 谁是未来的摩尔斯? |
[02:04] | The next Einstein? | 谁又是下一个爱因斯坦? |
[02:06] | Who among you will be the vanguard | 你们当中谁将是 |
[02:08] | of democracy, freedom, and discovery? | 民主 自由 和发明的先锋? |
[02:13] | Today, we bequeath America’s future | 今天我们将 美国的未来 |
[02:15] | into your able hands. | 交到你们的手中 |
[02:18] | Welcome to Princeton, gentlemen. | 欢迎加入普林斯顿的行列 |
[02:38] | It’s not enough Hansen won the Carnegie Scholarship. | 汉森赢得卡内基奖学金 居然还不满足 |
[02:40] | No, he has to have it all for himself. | 他想要通吃 |
[02:43] | It’s the first time the Carnegie prize has been split. Hansen’s all bent. | 这是第一次由两人共享 这项奖学金 汉森当然不爽 |
[02:47] | Rumor is he’s got his sights set on Wheeler Lab, | 听说他一心想进入惠勒研究室 |
[02:49] | the new military think tank at M.I.T. | 就是麻省理工学院 新的军事智囊团 |
[02:51] | They’re only taking one this year. | 今年他们只收一个人 |
[02:54] | Hansen’s used to being picked first. | 而汉森认为他是第一人选 |
[02:56] | Oh, yeah, he’s wasted on math. | 研究数学实在浪费他的才能 |
[02:57] | He should be running for president. | 他应该去选总统 |
[03:10] | There could be a mathematical explanation | 你的领带这样糟 |
[03:11] | for how bad your tie is. | 一定有数学上的合理解释 |
[03:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[03:22] | Neilson, symbol cryptography. | 我是尼尔森 专攻符号密码学 |
[03:24] | Neils here broke a Jap code. | 他破解过日本密码 |
[03:25] | Helped rid the world of fascism. | 也曾帮助世界摆脱法西斯主义 |
[03:27] | At least that’s what he tells the girls, Neils? | 他都是这样对女孩子说的 |
[03:30] | The name’s Bender. Atomic physics. | 我叫宾达 专攻原子物理学 |
[03:32] | -And you are? -Am I late? | -你是哪位? -我迟到了吗? |
[03:34] | -Yes. -Yes, Mr. Sol. | -是的 -苏先生 |
[03:35] | Oh, good. Hi. | 好! 你好 |
[03:38] | Sol. Richard Sol. | 我是理查·苏 |
[03:40] | The burden of genius. | 这就是天才的负担 |
[03:41] | -There he is. -So many supplicants, and so little time. | -他来了 -宴会这么多 时间真不够用 |
[03:43] | -Mr. Sol. -How are you, sir? | -苏先生您好 -您好 |
[03:45] | -Bender. -Nice to see you. | -宾达 -很高兴看到你 |
[03:47] | Congratulations, Mr. Hansen. | 汉森先生 恭喜你 |
[03:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:50] | I’ll take another. | 再给我一杯 |
[03:52] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[03:53] | A thousand pardons. I simply assumed you were the waiter. | 真抱歉 我以为你是服务生 |
[03:56] | Play nice, Hansen. | 汉森 给他留点面子 |
[03:57] | Nice is not Hansen’s strong suit. | 他才不会替人留面子 |
[03:59] | Honest mistake. | 我真的是无心之过 |
[04:00] | Well, Martin Hansen. | 想必你就是马丁·汉森 |
[04:03] | It is Martin, isn’t it? | 你是马丁吧? |
[04:05] | Why, yes, John, it is. | 没错 我就是 |
[04:07] | I imagine you’re getting quite used to miscalculation. | 我猜你对误估已习以为常 |
[04:13] | I’ve read your pre-prints… | 我读过你的初稿… |
[04:17] | Both of them. | 两份都读过 |
[04:18] | The one on Nazi ciphers, | 一份是纳粹党的密码文件 |
[04:20] | and the other one on non-linear equations, | 另一份是非线性方程式 |
[04:23] | and I am supremely confident… | 我确信… |
[04:25] | that there is not a single seminal | 不管是哪一份 |
[04:26] | or innovative idea in either one of them. | 都不具有发展和创新性 |
[04:32] | Enjoy your punch. | 好好享受你的水果酒 |
[04:38] | Gentlemen, meet John Nash, | 各位 这位就是约翰·纳什 |
[04:40] | the mysterious West Virginia genius. | 西弗吉尼亚州的神秘天才 |
[04:42] | The other winner of the distinguished Carnegie Scholarship. | 也是另一位 著名的卡内基奖学金得主 |
[04:47] | Bender. Of course. | 宾达 当然了 |
[05:21] | Oh, Christ. | 真要命! |
[05:23] | The prodigal roommate arrives. | 我就是你的浪子室友 |
[05:27] | Roommate? | 室友? |
[05:29] | Oh, God, no. | 天呀 饶了我吧! |
[05:32] | Did you know that having a hangover is… | 你知道所谓的宿醉… |
[05:36] | is not having enough water in your body | 就是体内没有足够的水份 |
[05:38] | to run your Krebs cycles? | 去执行克雷布斯循环 |
[05:41] | Which is exactly what happens to you | 这和因渴至死的情况 |
[05:43] | when you’re dying of thirst. | 完全一样 |
[05:45] | So, dying of thirst… | 如此说来 因渴至死的感觉… |
[05:48] | would probably feel pretty much like the hangover… | 可能和宿醉的感觉一样… |
[05:53] | that finally bloody kills you. | 反正最后仍逃不过一死 |
[05:58] | John Nash? | 你是约翰·纳什吗? |
[05:59] | Hello. | 哈罗 |
[06:01] | Charles Herman. | 我叫查尔斯·赫曼 |
[06:03] | Pleased to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[06:22] | Well, it’s official. | 正式宣布 |
[06:23] | I’m almost human again. | 我已经恢复正常了 |
[06:25] | Officer, I saw the driver who hit me. | 警官 我看见撞到我的驾驶人 |
[06:27] | His name was Johnny Walker. | 他的名字是”约翰走路” |
[06:35] | Well, I got in last night | 昨晚我去参加 |
[06:36] | in time for… | 英文系办的… |
[06:38] | English department cocktails. | 鸡尾酒会 |
[06:40] | Cock was mine, | 我当然是那只雄纠纠的鸡 |
[06:42] | the tail belonged to a particularly lovely young thing | 至于那个美丽可爱的女孩 |
[06:44] | with a passion for D.H… | 则是情欲大师劳伦斯的崇拜者 |
[06:47] | D.H. Lawrence. You’re not easily distracted, are you? | 你居然不怕被打扰 |
[06:50] | I’m here to work. | 我是来工作的 |
[06:51] | Hmmm, are you? Right. | 哎呀 那当然 |
[06:53] | I see. Crikey! | 我明白了 |
[07:04] | Is my roommate a dick? | 你真是个无趣的家伙 |
[07:10] | Listen. If we can’t break the ice… | 既然打不破我们之间的冰山 |
[07:15] | How about we drown it? | 干脆大醉一场 如何? |
[07:27] | So what’s your story? | 告诉我你的故事 |
[07:30] | You the poor kid that never got to go to Exeter or Andover? | 一个从没出过家门的穷小孩 |
[07:34] | Despite my privileged upbringing, | 虽然我从小接受高等教育 |
[07:36] | I’m actually quite well-balanced. | 但身心却很平衡 |
[07:37] | I have a chip on both shoulders. | 我的弱点是人际关系 |
[07:41] | Maybe you’re just better | 人与事比较起来 |
[07:42] | with the old integers than you are with people. | 你恐怕比较会应付事 |
[07:45] | My first grade teacher, she told me | 我的小学老师说过 |
[07:46] | that I was born with two helpings of brain, | 我有两个脑袋 |
[07:48] | but only half a helping of heart. | 却只有半颗心 |
[07:50] | -Really? -Yeah. | -真的? -是呀 |
[07:51] | Wow! She sounds lovely! | 哇 她似乎挺可爱的 |
[07:55] | The truth is that I… | 其实… |
[07:57] | I don’t like people much. | 我并不喜欢人们 |
[08:00] | And they don’t much like me. | 他们也不喜欢我 |
[08:01] | But why, | 怎么可能? |
[08:03] | with all your obvious wit and charm? | 你既风趣又有魅力 |
[08:07] | Seriously, John. | 说真的 |
[08:11] | Mathematics… | 讲到数学嘛… |
[08:13] | Mathematics is never going to lead you to a higher truth. | 它永远不能领导你 找到更高的真理 |
[08:16] | And you know why? | 想知道原因吗? |
[08:18] | Because it’s boring. It’s really boring. | 因为它太枯燥无味了 |
[08:22] | You know half these schoolboys are already published? | 你知道半数以上的学生 已经发表了他们的论文 |
[08:27] | I cannot waste time with these classes… | 我不能在课堂上… |
[08:29] | and these books. | 和书本上再浪费时间 |
[08:33] | Memorizing the weaker assumptions of lesser mortals! | 去记住那些毫无说服力的假设吧! |
[08:39] | I need to look through… | 我必须要为博弈论 |
[08:41] | to the governing dynamics. | 有所突破 |
[08:48] | Find a truly original idea. | 找出它的原创理论来 |
[08:50] | That’s the only way I’ll ever distinguish myself. | 那是唯一能让我出头的方法 |
[08:52] | It’s the only way that I’ll ever… | 是唯一使我能成为… |
[08:54] | Matter. | 举足轻重的人物? |
[08:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:01] | All right, who’s next? | 下一个是谁? |
[09:02] | No, I’ve played enough “go” for one day, thank you. | 我下够了 今天不玩了 |
[09:04] | -Come on. -I… I hate this game. | -来嘛 -我不喜欢围棋 |
[09:06] | Cowards, all of you! | 你们都是胆小鬼 |
[09:08] | None of you rise to meet my challenge? | 没人敢向我挑战 |
[09:10] | Come on, Bender. | 宾达 别这样嘛 |
[09:11] | Whoever wins,so does his laundry all semester. | 谁赢 阿苏就替他 洗一学期的衣服 |
[09:14] | Does that seem unfair to anyone else? | 你们不觉得这很不公平吗? |
[09:16] | Not at all. | 不觉得 |
[09:19] | -Look at him. -Nash! | -你们看他 -纳什 |
[09:21] | Taking a reverse constitutional? | 在研究反组织理论吗? |
[09:23] | I’m hoping to extract an algorithm | 我想找出一个演算法 |
[09:25] | to define their movement. | 好替它们的活动下定义 |
[09:31] | Psycho. | 神经病 |
[09:33] | Hey, Nash, I thought you dropped out. | 你一直没去上课 |
[09:35] | You ever going to go to class or… | 我以为你退学了… |
[09:37] | Classes will dull your mind. | 上课会使你的脑筋迟钝 |
[09:40] | Destroy the potential for authentic creativity. | 也会破坏创造的潜能 |
[09:43] | Oh, oh, I didn’t know that. | 这我倒不知道 |
[09:44] | Nash is going to stun us all with his genius. | 有一天纳什的才华会惊倒大家 |
[09:47] | Which is another way of saying | 但这也可能是 |
[09:48] | he doesn’t have the nerve to compete. | 他不敢和我比赛的藉口 |
[09:52] | You scared? | 怕了吗? |
[09:54] | Terrified. | 我被你吓呆了 |
[09:55] | Mortified. Petrified. | 惊呆了 窘呆了 |
[09:57] | Stupefied… by you. | 而且是目瞪口呆 |
[10:00] | No starch. Pressed and folded. | 咱们就一战定英雄 |
[10:06] | Let me ask you something, John. | 我能不能问你一件事 |
[10:08] | Be my guest, Martin. | 尽管问 |
[10:10] | Bender and Sol here correctly completed | 宾达和阿苏已经完全无误的 |
[10:12] | Allen’s proof of Peyrot’s Conjecture. | 证明出艾伦的推论 |
[10:14] | Adequate work… | 尚差强人意啦… |
[10:16] | without innovation. | 可惜没有创新 |
[10:18] | Oh. I’m flattered. You flattered? | 谢谢夸奖 你呢? 我很感动 你呢? |
[10:20] | Flattered. | 感动 |
[10:21] | And I’ve got two weapons briefs | 而我有两样武器纲要 |
[10:23] | under security review by the D.O.D. | 正由国防部审查中 |
[10:25] | Derivative drivel. | 真叫我垂涎不已 |
[10:29] | But Nash achievements: zero. | 而纳什的成就却是 零 |
[10:32] | I’m a patient man, Martin. | 我有耐心 |
[10:33] | Is there an actual question coming? | 你到底想问什么? |
[10:36] | What if you never come up with your original idea? | 假若你永远找不出原创理论 |
[10:42] | How will it feel when I’m chosen for Wheeler… | 最后惠勒研究室选择了我… |
[10:46] | and you’re not? | 你会有什么感觉? |
[10:50] | What if you lose? | 输是什么感觉? |
[11:04] | You should not have won. | 你不应该赢 |
[11:06] | I had the first move, my play was perfect. | 是我先走的 每一步都很完美 |
[11:09] | The hubris of the defeated. | 这就是所谓的骄兵必败 |
[11:10] | The game is flawed. | 这个游戏有缺点 |
[11:19] | Gentlemen, the great John Nash. | 这就是伟大的约翰·纳什 |
[11:28] | You’ve been in here for two days. | 你呆在这里已经两天了 |
[11:33] | You know Hansen’s just published another paper? | 汉森又发表了一篇报告 |
[11:36] | I can’t even find a topic for my doctorate. | 而我连博士论文的主题都没有 |
[11:41] | Well, on the bright side, you’ve invented window art. | 可是你却发明了橱窗艺术 |
[11:46] | This is a group playing touch football. | 这是美式橄榄球队的比赛 |
[11:49] | This is a cluster of pigeons fighting over bread crumbs. | 这是一群鸽子在争夺面包屑 |
[11:54] | And this here is a woman | 而这是一个女人 |
[11:55] | who is chasing a man who stole her purse. | 在追逐偷她皮包的男人 |
[11:59] | John, you watched a mugging. | 你居然目击抢劫案 |
[12:01] | That’s weird. | 真不可思议 |
[12:02] | In competitive behavior someone always loses. | 在竞争的状态下 总有人会输 |
[12:05] | Well, my niece knows that, John, | 这点连我的小侄女都懂 |
[12:07] | and she’s about this high. | 而她只有这么点大 |
[12:09] | See, if I could derive an equilibrium | 如果我能找出一种均衡 |
[12:12] | where prevalence is a non-singular event, | 在优势可逆的情况下 |
[12:15] | where nobody loses, | 就会出现双赢的局面 |
[12:18] | can you imagine the effect that would have | 你想这在有冲突的情况下 会有多大的影响 |
[12:20] | on conflict scenarios, and arms negotiations… | 像武器协商… |
[12:21] | When did you last eat? | 你什么时候吃过东西? |
[12:23] | When did you last eat? | 你什么时候吃的饭? |
[12:25] | Currency exchange? | 像货币交换 |
[12:26] | You know, food. | 吃东西 |
[12:29] | You have no respect for cognitive reverie, | 你一点也不尊重幻想 |
[12:31] | you know that? | 你知道吗? |
[12:32] | Yes. | 没错 |
[12:33] | But pizza… | 但是说到比萨饼… |
[12:35] | Now, pizza I have enormous respect for. | 我对它可是满腔的尊重 |
[12:40] | And of course beer. | 当然还有啤酒 |
[12:48] | I have respect for beer. | 我敬重啤酒 |
[12:51] | I have respect for beer! | 我非常敬重啤酒 |
[13:02] | -Good evening, Neils. -Hey, Nash. | -晚安 尼尔森 -嗨 纳什 |
[13:04] | Who’s winning? You or you? | 谁赢 这个你还是另一个你 |
[13:06] | -Evening, Nash. -Hey, guys. | -晚安 纳什 -你们好 |
[13:08] | Hey, Nash. | 纳什 你好 |
[13:11] | He’s looking at you. | 他在看你 |
[13:12] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[13:18] | Hey, Nash. | 嗨 纳什 |
[13:20] | Neils is trying to get your attention. | 尼尔森要你过去 |
[13:22] | -You’re joking. -Oh, no. | -你一定在开玩笑呢 -不是吧 |
[13:29] | Go with God. | 勇敢的去 |
[13:30] | Come back a man. | 一定要失身哟 |
[13:33] | Fortune favors the brave. | 幸运与勇者同在 |
[13:34] | Bombs away. | 炸他个屁滚尿流 |
[13:38] | Gentlemen, might I remind you that my odds of success | 各位 让我提醒你们 |
[13:42] | dramatically improve with each attempt? | 每试一次 就会增加我一分胜算 |
[13:53] | This is going to be classic. | 保证绝对精彩 |
[14:26] | Maybe you want to buy me a drink. | 你是不是要请我喝杯酒 |
[14:33] | I don’t exactly know what I’m required to say | 为了想让你和我上床 |
[14:35] | in order for you to have intercourse with me, | 我实在不知道该说些什么 |
[14:38] | but could we assume that I said all that? | 你干脆就当我 把该说的都说过了 |
[14:41] | Essentially we’re talking about fluid exchange, right? | 反正我们所谈的 是有关液体交流的事 |
[14:44] | So, could we just go straight to the sex? | 所以何不立刻切入性交的主题 |
[14:47] | Oh, that was sweet. | 你可真鲜 |
[14:51] | Have a nice night, asshole! | 再见啦 你这个混蛋 |
[14:53] | Ladies, wait! | 小姐们 等一下 |
[14:57] | I… I especially liked the bit about fluid exchange. | 我最喜欢液体交流那一段 |
[15:00] | It was really charming. | 真的很棒 |
[15:07] | Walk with me, John. | 约翰 陪我走一走 |
[15:09] | I’ve been meaning to talk with you. | 我一直想和你谈谈 |
[15:11] | The faculty is completing mid-year reviews. | 教授们已经完成了期中的审核 |
[15:15] | We’re deciding which placement applications to support. | 我们正在决定如何分配学生… |
[15:18] | Wheeler, sir. That would be my first choice. | 教授 到惠勒研究室是我的第一选择 |
[15:20] | And actually, I don’t really have a second choice, sir. | 也是唯一的选择我知道 |
[15:22] | John, your fellows have attended classes. | 其他的人都按时上课 |
[15:25] | They’ve written papers. They’ve published. | 不但写论文 也已经发表了 |
[15:27] | I’m still searching, sir, for my… | 教授 我仍在研究我的… |
[15:30] | Your original idea, I know. | 你的原创理论? |
[15:31] | Governing dynamics, sir. | 是博弈论 |
[15:32] | It’s very clever, John, but I’m afraid | 很好 可惜 |
[15:33] | it’s just not nearly good enough. | 还是不够好 |
[15:42] | -May I? -Thank you. | -您的外套? -谢谢 |
[15:44] | I’ve been working on manifold embedding. | 我一直在研究 “符合嵌入” |
[15:46] | My bargaining stratagems are starting to show some promise. | 这个理论已经开始见到成效 |
[15:48] | If you could just arrange another meeting, | 希望你能再次安排 |
[15:51] | if you’d be kind enough, with Professor Einstein… | 我和爱因斯坦教授会面 |
[15:52] | -I’ve repeatedly asked you for that. -Now, John. | -我曾再三请你替我安排 -约翰 听我说 |
[15:54] | I’d be able to show him my revisions on his… | 我会让他看修订后的… |
[15:57] | John. | 约翰 |
[16:00] | Do you see what they’re doing in there? | 你知道他们在做什么吗? |
[16:02] | -Congratulations. -Thank you so much. | -恭喜 -非常感谢 |
[16:05] | Congratulations, Professor Max. | 教授 恭喜你 |
[16:11] | It’s the pens. | 那支笔代表着 |
[16:13] | Reserved for a member of the department | 会员们 |
[16:15] | that makes the achievement of a lifetime. | 肯定了他的终生成就 |
[16:18] | Now, what do you see, John? | 告诉我你看到了什么? |
[16:21] | Recognition. | 表扬 |
[16:23] | Well done, Professor, well done. | 做得好 教授 谢谢 |
[16:25] | Well, try seeing accomplishment. | 你看到贯彻了吗? |
[16:28] | Is there a difference? | 难道还有分别吗? |
[16:29] | John, | 约翰 |
[16:32] | you haven’t focused. | 你仍没有集中你的注意力 |
[16:35] | I’m sorry, but up to this point, | 对不起 到目前为止 |
[16:37] | your record doesn’t warrant any placement at all. | 根据你的记录 我不能保证你一定会有工作 |
[16:44] | Good day. | 再见 |
[16:56] | And my compliments to you, sir. | 我向你致意多谢 |
[16:58] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[17:17] | I can’t see it. | 怎么就是看不出来呢 |
[17:27] | Jesus Christ, John. | 约翰 你别这样 |
[17:29] | I can’t fail. | 我不能失败 |
[17:31] | This is all I am. | 这是我的全部呀 |
[17:32] | Come on, let’s go out. | 咱们出去走走 |
[17:33] | I got to get something done. | 我必须做些成绩出来 |
[17:35] | I can’t keep staring into space. | 光瞪着天空不是办法 |
[17:37] | John, enough! | 够了我还是向他们屈服吧 |
[17:38] | Got to face the wall, | 面对墙壁 |
[17:41] | Fine, you want to do some damage? Fine… | 你想来硬的 没问题 |
[17:43] | -But don’t mess around. -Do their classes. | -别浪费时间了 -上他们的课… |
[17:44] | Come on! Go on, bust your head! Kill yourself. | 干脆敲破你的脑袋自杀算了 |
[17:48] | John, do it. Don’t mess around. | 好! 去呀 别浪费时间了 |
[17:51] | Bust your head! | 去撞你的脑袋呀 |
[17:52] | Go on,bust that worthless head wide open. | 去啊 把你那个没用的脑袋撞开 |
[17:55] | Goddamn it, Charles! | 查尔斯 你这个混蛋 |
[17:56] | What the hell is your problem?! | 你到底有什么毛病 |
[18:01] | It’s not my problem. | 我没有毛病 |
[18:05] | And it’s not your problem. | 你也没有问题 |
[18:10] | It’s their problem. | 全是他们的问题 |
[18:12] | Your answer isn’t face the wall. | 面对墙壁不可能找到答案 |
[18:16] | It’s out there… where you’ve been working. | 答案在你工作的地方 |
[18:41] | That was heavy. | 那张桌子可真重 |
[18:46] | That Isaac Newton fellow was right. | 看来牛顿的理论还挺正确的 |
[18:48] | -He was onto something. -Clever boy. | -他可真厉害 -聪明的家伙 |
[18:51] | Don’t worry, that’s mine. | 别担心 是我的东西 |
[18:53] | I’ll come and get it in a minute. | 等会儿就去收拾 |
[18:55] | Oh,God. | 我的天呀 |
[19:00] | Incoming, gentlemen. | 美女来了 |
[19:08] | Deep breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[19:10] | Nash, you might want to stop shuffling | 纳什 你最好 |
[19:12] | your papers for five seconds. | 先休息几秒钟 |
[19:18] | I will not buy you gentlemen beer. | 我不请你们喝啤酒 |
[19:20] | Oh, we’re not here for beer, my friend. | 我们不是来喝啤酒的 |
[19:27] | Does anyone else feel she should be moving in slow motion? | 你们同不同意 她最好以慢镜头移动 |
[19:31] | Will she want a large wedding, you think? | 她会要求一个盛大的婚礼吗? |
[19:33] | Shall we say swords, gentlemen? Pistols at dawn? | 要用剑决斗 还是在黄昏时用手枪决斗? |
[19:36] | Have you remembered nothing? | 你们怎么都忘了 |
[19:38] | Recall the lessons of Adam Smith, | 还记得现代经济学之父 |
[19:40] | the father of modern economics. | 亚当·史密斯的理论 |
[19:42] | “In competition… | 在竞争中 |
[19:44] | individual ambition serves the common good.” | 个人的野心 往往会促进公共利益 |
[19:46] | -Exactly. -Every man for himself, gentlemen. | -没错 -每个人都为自己着想 |
[19:49] | And those who strike out are stuck with her friends. | 被三阵出局的人 只能去约她的朋友 |
[19:52] | I’m not gonna strike out. | 我绝不会被三阵的 |
[19:53] | You can lead a blonde to water, | 你可以把美女带到水边 |
[19:55] | but you can’t make her drink. | 但你不能逼她喝水 |
[19:56] | I don’t think he said that… | 他好像没说过这句话 |
[19:57] | Nobody move… She’s looking over here. | 别动 她在看我们了 |
[19:59] | She’s looking at Nash. | 她在看纳什 |
[20:01] | Oh, God. He may have the upper hand now, | 好吧 可能他现在占有优势 |
[20:04] | but wait until he opens his mouth. | 但等他一开口 保证完蛋 |
[20:06] | Remember the last time? | 还记得上次吗? |
[20:08] | Oh, yes, that was one for the history books. | 对 那一次可真鲜 |
[20:16] | Adam Smith needs revision. | 亚当·史密斯 需要修订他的理论了 |
[20:18] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么? |
[20:21] | If we all go for the blonde… | 如果我们全去追那个美人… |
[20:28] | we block each other. | 结果一定全军覆没 |
[20:30] | Not a single one of us is gonna get her. | 谁也得不到她 |
[20:33] | So then we go for her friends, | 然后我们去找她的女朋友 |
[20:37] | but they will all give us the cold shoulder | 她们肯定会浇我们冷水 |
[20:39] | because nobody likes to be second choice. | 因为没人愿意屈居第二 |
[20:42] | Well, what if no one goes for the blonde? | 但是若没人去追那个金发美女 |
[20:46] | We don’t get in each other’s way, | 那我们之间既互不侵犯 |
[20:48] | and we don’t insult the other girls. | 也没有羞辱到其他女孩 |
[20:52] | That’s the only way we win. | 只有这样大家才能赢 |
[20:56] | That’s the only way we all get laid. | 也只有这样才都有上床的机会 |
[21:04] | Adam Smith said | 亚当·史密斯曾说过 |
[21:06] | the best result comes… | 最好的结果… |
[21:09] | from everyone in the group doing | 是要能做到 |
[21:11] | what’s best for himself, right? | 分工和专业 对不对? |
[21:11] | That’s what he said, right? | 那是他说的 对不对? |
[21:12] | Incomplete. Incomplete, okay? | 他的理论不完整 |
[21:15] | Because the best result will come… | 因为最好的结果是… |
[21:20] | from everyone in the group | 团体中的每一个人 |
[21:22] | doing what’s best for himself and the group. | 都做对本身和团体最有利的事 |
[21:25] | Nash, if this is some way for you to get the blonde on your own, | 你想拿这套歪理去独占美人 |
[21:28] | you can go to hell. | 门儿都没有 |
[21:29] | Governing dynamics,gentlemen. | 各位 这就是所谓的博弈论 |
[21:30] | Governing dynamics. Adam Smith… | 博弈论 亚当·史密斯… |
[21:34] | was wrong. | 他错了 |
[21:36] | -Oh, here we go. -Careful, careful. | -又来啦 -小心点 |
[21:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[21:54] | “C” of “S” equals “C” of “T”. | C(S)等于C(T) |
[23:00] | You do realize this flies in the face | 你知道这会推翻一百五十年来 |
[23:02] | of a 150 years of economic theory? | 牢不可破的经济理论 |
[23:03] | Yes, I do, sir. | 我知道 |
[23:05] | That’s rather presumptuous, don’t you think? | 你不觉得太放肆了吗? |
[23:06] | It is, sir. | 是有一点 |
[23:15] | Well, Mr. Nash, | 纳什先生 |
[23:17] | with a breakthrough of this magnitude, | 由于你做出如此重大的突破 |
[23:20] | I’m confident you will get any placement you like. | 我相信你可以去 任何你想去的地方 |
[23:30] | Wheeler Labs, | 惠勒研究室 |
[23:33] | they’ll ask you to recommend two team members. | 会请你介绍两位组员 |
[23:36] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[23:40] | Stills and Frank are excellent choices. | 史提和法兰克应该很合适 |
[23:42] | Sol and Bender, sir. | 我要阿苏和宾达 |
[23:44] | Sol and Bender are extraordinary mathematicians. | 阿苏和宾达 都是非常优秀的数学家 |
[23:47] | Has it occurred to you that Sol and Bender | 但你可曾想过 |
[23:49] | might have plans of their own? | 他们俩可能另有打算 |
[23:56] | Baby! Wheeler, we made it! | 我们终于能进惠勒研究室了 |
[24:00] | Cheers, cheers, cheers! | 干杯 干 |
[24:02] | To… | 祝… |
[24:04] | Okay, awkward moment, gentlemen. | 各位 尴尬的时刻来了 |
[24:31] | Governing dynamics. | 博弈论 |
[24:36] | -Congratulations, John. -Thanks. | -约翰 恭喜你了 -谢谢 |
[24:38] | -Toast! -To Wheeler Labs! | -干杯 -为惠勒研究室干杯 |
[24:40] | To Wheeler! | 为惠勒研究室干杯 |
[24:52] | “1953年 五角大楼” | |
[24:53] | “五年后” | |
[25:06] | General, the analyst from Wheeler Lab is here. | 将军 惠勒研究室的分析家到了 |
[25:08] | Dr. Nash, your coat? | 纳什博士 你的外套 |
[25:11] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 |
[25:13] | Doctor. | 博士 |
[25:13] | General, this is Wheeler team leader Dr. John Nash. | 将军 这位就是惠勒研究室的领导人 约翰·纳什博士 |
[25:17] | Glad you could come, Doctor. | 很高兴你能来 |
[25:19] | Hello. | 你好 |
[25:20] | Right this way. | 这边走 |
[25:22] | We’ve been intercepting radio transmissions from Moscow. | 我们截获 由莫斯科发出的无线电报 |
[25:26] | The computer can’t detect a pattern, | 电脑无法查出它的模式 |
[25:28] | but I’m sure it’s code. | 但我认为绝对是密码 |
[25:31] | Why is that, General? | 何以见得 |
[25:33] | Ever just know something, Dr. Nash? | 就是有那种感觉 你会吗? |
[25:38] | Constantly. | 经常会 |
[25:41] | We’ve developed several ciphers. | 我们研发了几个密码索引 |
[25:45] | If you’d like to review our preliminary data… | 要不要看看我们的初步资料 |
[25:50] | Doctor? | 纳什博士? |
[25:51] | 6-7-3-7 6-7-3-7 | |
[25:53] | 0-3-6… 0-3-6… | |
[26:08] | 8-4-9-4 8-4-9-4. | |
[26:40] | 9-1-4-0-3-4 9-1-4-0-3-4. | |
[27:00] | I need a map. | 我需要一份地图 |
[27:04] | 40-6-13-0-8-67-46-9-0 40-6-13-0-8-67-46-9-0, | |
[27:10] | Starkey Corners, Maine. | 缅因州的斯达基角 |
[27:13] | 48-03-01 48-03-01, | |
[27:15] | 91-26-35 91-26-35. | |
[27:19] | Prairie Portage, Minnesota. | 明尼苏达州的波吉特草原 |
[27:21] | These are latitudes and longitudes. | 这些都是经纬线 |
[27:24] | There are a least 10 others. | 至少还有十个 |
[27:25] | They appear to be routing orders across the border into the U.S. | 这似乎是进入 美国边境的路线顺序 |
[27:30] | Extraordinary. | 太惊人了 |
[27:33] | Gentlemen, | 各位 |
[27:35] | we need to move on this. | 我们需要做更进一步的研究 |
[27:38] | Who’s big brother? | 那位老大是谁? |
[27:39] | You’ve done your country a great service, son. | 你为国家贡献良多 |
[27:42] | -Captain! -Yes, sir. | -上尉 -是的 长官 |
[27:46] | Accompany Dr. Nash. | 替纳什博士带路 |
[27:48] | What are the Russians moving, general? | 将军 俄国人有什么动向? |
[27:51] | Captain Rogers will escort you | 罗杰上尉会陪你 |
[27:53] | to the unrestricted area, Doctor. | 到不受限区 |
[27:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:56] | Dr. Nash, follow me, please. | 纳什博士 请跟我来 |
[28:14] | It’s Dr. Nash. | 是纳什博士 |
[28:16] | All right. | 好的 |
[28:22] | “麻省理工学院” | |
[28:24] | “惠勒国防研究室” | |
[28:31] | -Thank you, sir. -Home run at the Pentagon? | -谢谢你 先生 -在五角大楼打出全垒打了吗? |
[28:33] | Have they actually taken the word “classified” | 他们有没有把”机密”两个字 |
[28:35] | out of the dictionary? | 从字典里删掉 |
[28:37] | Oh, hi. The air conditioning broke again. | 嗨 冷气机又坏了 |
[28:40] | How am I supposed to be in here saving the world | 我都快融化了 |
[28:42] | if I’m melting? | 怎么去整救世界? |
[28:42] | Our hearts go out to you. | 约翰 我们真替你叫屈 |
[28:45] | You know, two trips to the Pentagon in four years. | 四年中五角大楼两度叫我去 |
[28:48] | That’s two more than we’ve had. | 那你比我们多去了两次 |
[28:49] | It gets better, John. | 好的还在后面 |
[28:50] | Just got our latest scintillating assignment. | 我们才接到最新的伟大任务 |
[28:54] | You know, the Russians have the H-bomb, | 你们知道苏俄已经制出氢弹 |
[28:55] | the Nazis are repatriating South America, | 纳粹的魔爪已伸向南美 |
[28:58] | the Chinese have a standing army of 2.8 million, | 中国有两百八十万的常备军 |
[29:01] | and I am doing stress tests on a dam. | 而我却在替水坝做压力试验 |
[29:04] | You made the cover of Fortune… again. | 但是你却二度上 “财富杂志”的封面 |
[29:07] | Please note the use of the word “you”, not “we”. | 请注意你用了”你” 而不是”我们” |
[29:11] | That was supposed to be just me. | 应该只有我一个人才对 |
[29:16] | So not only do they rob me of the Fields medal, | 如今他们不但剥夺我得奖的机会 |
[29:18] | now they put me on the cover of Fortune magazine | 居然把我和这些小鼻子小眼的文人学者们 |
[29:20] | with these hacks, these scholars of trivia. | 一起放在 “财富杂志” 的封面上 |
[29:23] | John, exactly what’s the difference | 约翰 天才和才气横溢 |
[29:25] | between genius and most genius? | 到底有什么不同? |
[29:28] | Quite a lot. | 差别大了 |
[29:30] | He’s your son. | 反正你总是有道理 |
[29:31] | Anyway, you’ve got 10 minutes. | 你只剩下十分钟了 |
[29:33] | I’ve always got 10 minutes. | 我的时间多得是 |
[29:35] | Before your new class? | 你现在得去上课了 |
[29:43] | Can I not get a note from a doctor or something? | 能不能请医生开张病假单 |
[29:46] | You are a doctor, John, and no. | 抱歉 这回可不行 |
[29:49] | Now, come on, you know the drill, | 你知道这里的规定 |
[29:50] | we get these beautiful facilities, | 学校既然给了我们这些设施 |
[29:52] | M.I.T. gets America’s great minds of today | 就要用当今美国最伟大的脑袋 |
[29:54] | teaching America’s great minds of tomorrow. | 去教未来伟大的脑袋做交换 |
[29:58] | Now, have a nice day at school. | 好了 祝你在学校里过的愉快. |
[30:01] | The bell’s ringing. | 上课铃要响了 |
[30:23] | The eager young minds of tomorrow. | 未来饥渴稚嫩的脑袋 |
[30:35] | Can we leave one open, Professor? | 教授 可以留一个窗户不要关吗? |
[30:37] | It’s really hot, sir. | 实在太热了 |
[30:41] | Your comfort comes second | 课堂的安静 |
[30:42] | to my ability to hear my own voice. | 比你舒不舒服重要得多 |
[30:50] | Personally, | 我个人认为 |
[30:52] | I think this class will be a waste… | 这堂课不但浪费 |
[30:55] | of your… | 你们的时间 |
[30:56] | And what is infinitely worse… | 糟糕的是 更浪费了… |
[30:59] | my time. | 我宝贵的时间 |
[31:03] | However, | 不过… |
[31:05] | here we are. So… | 既然来了 那就说清楚 |
[31:07] | you may attend or not. | 来不来上课 随你们的便 |
[31:09] | You may complete your assignments at your whim. | 你可以喜欢了就完成你的作业 |
[31:13] | We have begun. | 课这就开始了 |
[31:17] | Miss. | 小姐 |
[31:21] | Excuse me! | 打扰一下 |
[31:23] | Excuse me! | 打扰一下 |
[31:29] | We have a little problem. | 我们有点小小的问题 |
[31:31] | It’s extremely hot in here with the windows closed | 关上窗户 这里会很热 |
[31:33] | and extremely noisy with them open. | 开着 却又太吵 |
[31:36] | So, I was wondering if there was any way you could, | 我在想 能不能请你们 |
[31:38] | I don’t know, maybe work someplace else for about 45 minutes? | 先修别的地方 大约45分钟就行了 |
[31:42] | -Not a problem. -Thank you so much! | -没问题 -谢谢你们 |
[31:45] | -At a break! -Got it! | -休息一下 -好的 |
[31:52] | As you will find in multivariable calculus, | 你们会发现 |
[31:54] | there is often… | 在多变性的微积分中… |
[31:56] | a number of solutions for any given problem. | 往往一个难题会有多种解答 |
[32:03] | As I was saying, this problem here | 黑板上的这个问题 |
[32:06] | will take some of you many months to solve. | 有些人可能会解上好几个月 |
[32:09] | For others among you, | 更有些人 |
[32:12] | it will take you the term of your natural lives. | 可能要花上一辈子的时间 |
[32:30] | Professor Nash. | 纳什教授 |
[32:45] | William Parcher. | 我是威廉·帕彻 |
[32:47] | Big brother, | 你所谓的老大 |
[32:50] | at your service. | 在此听候你的吩咐 |
[32:52] | What can I do for the Department of Defense? | 我能为国防部做些什么? |
[32:55] | Are you going to to give me a raise? | 你是来替我加薪的吗? |
[32:56] | Let’s take a walk. | 咱们散散步 |
[32:59] | -Impressive work at the Pentagon. -Yes, it was. | -你在五角大楼的工作让人钦佩 -的确如此 |
[33:03] | Oppenheimer used to say, | 原子弹之父常说 |
[33:04] | “Genius sees the answer before the question.” | “天才 在问题发生前就已找到解答” |
[33:06] | You knew Oppenheimer? | 你认识奥本海默? |
[33:08] | His project was under my supervision. | 他的计划 就在我的监督之下进行的 |
[33:11] | Which project? | 哪个计划? |
[33:16] | That project. | 喔 那个计划 |
[33:17] | It’s not that simple, you know? | 其实并不简单 |
[33:19] | Well, you ended the war. | 可是你们仍然结束了战争 |
[33:20] | We incinerated 150,000 people in a heartbeat. | 我们杀死十五万人 |
[33:24] | Great deeds come at great cost, Mr. Parcher. | 要有牺牲才能完成伟业 |
[33:28] | Well, conviction, it turns out, | 可是对旁观者而言 |
[33:30] | is a luxury of those on the sidelines, Mr. Nash. | 却不应该随便去断罪 |
[33:35] | I’ll try and keep that in mind. | 我会试着去记住它 |
[33:40] | So, John, no family, | 据我所知你没家人 |
[33:44] | no close friends… | 也没好友 |
[33:46] | Why is that? | 怎么会这样子? |
[33:47] | I like to think it’s because I’m a lone wolf. | 我宁愿想成自己是个独行侠 |
[33:51] | But mainly it’s because people don’t like me. | 但主要原因是人们不喜欢我 |
[33:55] | Well, there are certain endeavors | 妙的是 由于你缺少人际关系 |
[33:56] | where your lack of personal connection | 在这里 |
[33:58] | would be considered an advantage. | 却成为你的一大长处 |
[34:02] | This is a secure area. | 这里是管制区 |
[34:04] | They know me. | 他们认识我 |
[34:09] | Have you ever been here? | 你曾来过这里吗? |
[34:10] | We were told during our initial briefing | 在刚来的时候 |
[34:12] | that these warehouses were abandoned. | 他们说这是一栋废弃的仓库 |
[34:13] | That’s not precisely accurate. | 其实并不正确 |
[34:54] | By telling you what I’m about to tell you, | 由于要告诉你以下的机密 |
[34:56] | I am increasing your security clearance | 我特地把你参与机密的资格 |
[34:57] | to top secret. | 升高至”最高机密” |
[34:59] | Disclosure of secure information can result in imprisonment. | 泄露机密资料会去坐牢的 |
[35:03] | Get it? | 懂吗? |
[35:05] | What operation? | 什么行动? |
[35:09] | “由战略室制作” | |
[35:12] | Those are a good idea. | 这东西倒挺好用的 |
[35:18] | This factory is in Berlin. | 这家工厂位于柏林. |
[35:20] | We seized it at the end of the war. | 战后我们把它关闭了 |
[35:21] | Nazi engineers were attempting | 纳粹工程师 |
[35:23] | to build a portable atomic bomb. | 原打算制造轻型原子弹 |
[35:26] | The Soviets reached this facility before we did, | 苏联在我们之前到这里 |
[35:28] | and we lost the damn thing. | 拿去所有的资料 |
[35:32] | The routing orders at the Pentagon, | 五角大楼的路线顺序 |
[35:36] | they were about this, weren’t they? | 是不是和这有关? |
[35:38] | The Soviets aren’t as unified as people believe. | 苏联的内部并没有真正的统一 |
[35:41] | A faction of the Red Army calling itself Novaya Svobga, | 赤军集团 称他们自己为”新自由” |
[35:45] | “the New Freedom” has control of the bomb | 他们已经控制住原子弹 |
[35:47] | and intends to detonate it on U.S. soil. | 而且打算在美国本土上引爆 |
[35:50] | Their plan is to incur maximum civilian casualties. | 他们计划造成 百姓们最大的伤害 |
[35:58] | Man is capable of as much atrocity | 人类是非常 |
[36:00] | as he has imagination. | 残酷的 |
[36:04] | New Freedom has sleeper agents here in the U.S. | 新自由在美国派有间谍 |
[36:09] | McCarthy is an idiot, | 麦卡锡议员是个白痴 |
[36:11] | but unfortunately that doesn’t make him wrong. | 但并不等于他的见解是错的 |
[36:14] | New Freedom communicates to its agents | 新自由组织是通过报纸和杂志上的密码 |
[36:17] | through codes imbedded in newspapers and magazines, | 和他们的间谍传递消息 |
[36:19] | and that’s where you come in. | 所以我们需要借助你的才能 |
[36:21] | You see, John, | 约翰 你明白的 |
[36:23] | what distinguishes you | 你与别人最大的不同 |
[36:25] | is that you are, | 在于你是一个… |
[36:27] | quite simply, | 简单的说 |
[36:29] | the best natural code-breaker I have ever seen. | 你是我所见过 最好的天生破码专家 |
[36:39] | What exactly is it that you would like me to do? | 你到底要我干什么? |
[36:47] | Commit this list of periodicals to memory. | 记住上面所列的所有期刊 |
[36:51] | Scan each new issue, | 仔细浏览每一期 |
[36:53] | find any hidden codes, | 只要发现密码 |
[36:55] | decipher them. | 就去破解它 |
[36:58] | Place your chin on the chin rest. | 把下巴放在下巴台上 |
[37:01] | Stare into the light. | 凝视灯光 |
[37:02] | Pulse 88, regular. | 脉搏跳动88 正常 |
[37:07] | Okay, this may be a little uncomfortable. | 这个会有点不舒服 |
[37:12] | That’s got a little zap to it, doesn’t it? | 有点痛 对不对? |
[37:15] | He just implanted a radium diode. | 他植入一个镭两极真空管 |
[37:18] | Don’t worry, it’s safe. | 别担心 很安全 |
[37:20] | The isotope decays predictably. | 它会渐渐蜕变 |
[37:23] | As a result, these numbers change over time. | 结果会使这些数字定期变换 |
[37:26] | They’re the access codes to your drop spot. | 那是你进入投信点的密码 |
[37:31] | So what am I now, a spy? | 这么说我是个密探罗 |
[37:47] | Come. | 进来 |
[37:53] | Boy, you must be really important. | 天呀 你一定很重要 |
[38:03] | It’s all right, Mike. | 迈克 没事了 |
[38:15] | What are you working on? | 你在做什么? |
[38:18] | Classified. | 这是机密 |
[38:21] | Everyone waited half an hour. | 我们已经等了半个钟头 |
[38:23] | For? | 等什么? |
[38:25] | Class. | 你的课呀 |
[38:27] | You missed class today. | 你今天没来上课 |
[38:29] | Oh. I suspect that… | 我以为… |
[38:34] | nobody missed me. | 没人会去的 |
[38:36] | The problem that you left on the board… | 你写在黑板上的问题… |
[38:40] | I solved it. | 我已经解决了 |
[38:43] | Oh, no you didn’t. | 不可能 |
[38:44] | You didn’t even look. | 你连看都没看 |
[38:47] | I never said that the Vector Fields were rational functions. | 我并没有说向量场是有理函数 |
[38:54] | Your solution is elegant. | 解答是一流的 |
[38:58] | Though on this particular occasion, | 但是在这种特殊的情况下 |
[39:02] | ultimately incorrect. | 答案却是错误的 |
[39:26] | You’re still here. | 你还在这里 |
[39:27] | I’m still here. | 我还在这里 |
[39:30] | Why? | 还有什么事吗? |
[39:32] | I’m wondering, | 我在想… |
[39:34] | Professor Nash, | 纳什教授 |
[39:37] | if I can ask you to dinner. | 能不能请你去吃晚餐 |
[39:43] | You do eat, don’t you? | 你总要吃饭吧? |
[39:45] | Oh, on occasion, yeah. | 偶尔会去 |
[39:48] | Table for one. Prometheus alone chained to the rock | 都是一个人 像普罗米修斯被锁在巨石上 |
[39:51] | with the bird circling overhead, you know how it is. | 只有一只鸟在他头上飞翔 真不是滋味 |
[39:56] | No, I expect that you wouldn’t… | 你当然… |
[39:58] | You wouldn’t know. | 体会不出来 |
[40:02] | If you leave your address with my office, | 你把地址留在我的办公室里 |
[40:04] | I’ll pick you up Friday at 8:00 | 我会在星期五晚上八点去接你 |
[40:08] | and we’ll eat. | 然后一起去吃饭 |
[40:17] | One more thing. Do you have a name, | 还有件事 你有名字吗? |
[40:20] | or should I just keep calling you “miss”? | 还是要我继续叫你”小姐” |
[40:25] | Governor, may I present… | 州长 这位是… |
[40:27] | Miss Alicia Larde. | 艾丽西娅·劳德小姐 |
[40:30] | Professor, please. You and the governor. | 教授 请你和州长合照一张 |
[40:36] | Wait, one second. I’m sorry. | 请你等一下 |
[40:38] | I want a copy of this. | 多洗一张给我 |
[40:40] | First big date and all, you know. | 这是我们第一次约会 |
[40:42] | So, you boys need to look good. | 所以你们一定得 看起来光鲜亮丽才行 |
[40:47] | Which is not a state you find yourselves in | 如果你说想要自然 而不要装饰 |
[40:49] | altogether naturally. | 那可不行 |
[40:55] | There. Better. | 这样好多了 |
[40:58] | I’m surprising him. | 我要他对我印象深刻 |
[41:00] | You just keep on surprising him. | 继续努力 |
[41:02] | Professor. | 教授 |
[41:20] | God must be a painter. | 上帝一定是个画家 |
[41:23] | Why else would we have so many colors? | 否则怎么会有这么多的颜色 |
[41:28] | So you’re a painter? | 那么你是个画家罗 |
[41:31] | That’s not actually what I said, | 我并没有这么说 |
[41:34] | but, yes… | 但我的确是个 |
[41:38] | I am. | 画家 |
[41:48] | Here. | 看着我 |
[41:50] | Me. Your date? | 我是你约会的对象 |
[41:55] | Practice human interaction and social comportment. | 我正在学习 人类互动和社交礼仪 |
[41:59] | That’s a plan. | 似乎还蛮有道理 |
[42:03] | Champagne would be lovely. | 能请你替我拿杯香槟吗 |
[42:07] | I’ll be outside. | 我会在外面等你 |
[42:10] | I will get the champagne. | 我这就去拿 |
[42:20] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[42:23] | Thank you for that. | 谢谢你的手帕 |
[42:25] | No, keep it. | 你留着 |
[42:27] | I believe in deciding things will be good luck. | 我相信在做决定的时候 它会带给你好运 |
[42:31] | Do you? | 你信吗? |
[42:32] | No. I don’t believe in luck. | 我不相信运气 |
[42:41] | But I do believe in assigning value to things. | 但却相信利益分配 |
[42:54] | I once tried to count them all. | 我曾试着想数尽它们 |
[42:57] | I actually made it to 4,348. | 甚至曾数到第4348颗 |
[43:03] | You are exceptionally odd. | 你真的很古怪 |
[43:06] | I bet you’re very popular with the girls. | 我猜你一定很受女孩们的欢迎 |
[43:15] | A pair of odd ducks, then. | 我们可算是一对怪胎 |
[43:22] | Pick a shape. | 你来选个形状 |
[43:26] | What? | 什么? |
[43:28] | Pick a shape. An animal… anything. | 随便选个形状 像动物之类的 |
[43:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[43:36] | An umbrella. | 雨伞 |
[44:16] | Do it again. | 再来一遍 |
[44:18] | -Do it again. -All right. | -再来一次嘛 -好的 |
[44:20] | What would you like? | 你想看什么? |
[44:22] | An octopus. | 章鱼 |
[44:43] | “人造生物 已存活三天” | |
[44:47] | “包豪斯建筑的领导者” “过期的传单在家里最安全” | |
[44:51] | “如何能在15年后退休 每月仍有三百美金的收入” | |
[44:55] | “新西门耐子地板对儿童很安全 因为它含有乙烯基” | |
[44:58] | “人造生物” | |
[45:58] | “机密” | |
[46:43] | “信件” | |
[47:14] | You don’t talk much, do you? | 你不太爱讲话? |
[47:17] | I can’t talk to you about my work, Alicia. | 我不能和你谈公事 |
[47:20] | I don’t mean work. | 我不是指公事 |
[47:27] | I find that polishing my interactions | 我发现利用改善互动 |
[47:29] | in order to make them sociable | 去增加我的社交力 |
[47:29] | requires a tremendous effort. | 是件非常困难的事 |
[47:34] | I have a tendency to expedite information flow… | 我有一种倾向 就是喜欢以直接的方式 |
[47:39] | by being direct. | 去迅速执行资讯的流程 |
[47:42] | I often don’t get a pleasant result. | 可惜结果经常很不愉快 |
[47:44] | Try me. | 试试我 |
[47:48] | All right. | 好 |
[47:53] | I find you attractive. | 我很喜欢你 |
[47:56] | Your aggressive moves towards me | 而你对我这么主动 |
[47:58] | indicate that you feel the same way. | 也证明你喜欢我 |
[48:01] | But still, ritual requires that | 然而照规矩 |
[48:02] | we continue with a number of platonic activities | 在我们发生性关系之前 |
[48:06] | before we have sex. | 仍要来上一段柏拉图式的爱情 |
[48:08] | I am proceeding with those activities, | 而我正在进行那种活动 |
[48:11] | but in point of actual fact, | 然而就事实而言 |
[48:14] | all I really want to do | 我只想 |
[48:15] | is have intercourse with you as soon as possible. | 尽早和你上床而已 |
[48:20] | Are you gonna slap me now? | 你是不是要掴我耳光了 |
[48:47] | How was that result? | 这个结果如何? |
[49:06] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[49:12] | I’m attempting to isolate patterned re-occurrences | 我想在期刊中找出 |
[49:14] | within periodicals over time… | 其中不断重复的模式来 |
[49:16] | and you? | 你呢? |
[49:17] | You talk funny, Mr. Nash. | 纳什先生 你讲话很奇怪 |
[49:24] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗? |
[49:26] | My uncle says you’re very smart but not very nice, | 我叔叔说你很聪明 但不友善 |
[49:30] | so I shouldn’t pay no mind if you’re mean to me. | 所以你若对我凶 叫我不用太介意 |
[49:32] | And who might your uncle be? | 你的叔叔是谁? |
[49:34] | The prodigal roommate… | 你的浪子室友 |
[49:36] | returns. | 又回来啦 |
[49:42] | -Come here. -Charles, Charles, Charles. | -过来! -查尔斯! |
[49:50] | My sister… | 我妹妹 |
[49:52] | got herself killed in a car crash. | 死于一场车祸 |
[49:55] | Not too far now, Marcee! | 玛西 别跑得太远 |
[49:58] | Her cowboy husband was too drunk | 她那个酒鬼先生酒后驾车 |
[50:00] | to know that he was too drunk to drive. | 因而发生了这场惨剧 |
[50:02] | So, I took her in. | 现在由我来照顾她 |
[50:06] | She’s so small. | 她怎么这么小 |
[50:07] | She’s young, John. That’s how they come. | 因为她还是个孩子嘛 孩子都是这样的 |
[50:12] | I’m at Harvard… | 我在哈佛大学主持 |
[50:14] | doing the great author’s workshop. | 伟大作家研讨会 |
[50:17] | D.H. Bloody Lawrence. | 例如情欲作家劳伦斯 |
[50:19] | I really do think you should buy yourself a new book. | 你实在该去买本新书啦 |
[50:24] | Well, I’ve been reading a lot about you. | 我一直很注意你的发展 |
[50:28] | How are you, John? | 近来还好吧? |
[50:30] | At first all my work here was trivial, | 刚开始我的工作很平凡 |
[50:32] | but a new assignment came up and… | 但现在有了新的进展 |
[50:37] | I can’t really tell you any details. | 可惜不能告诉你细节 |
[50:39] | Top secret? Black bag? Black ops? | 像最高机密 黑袋子 黑色行动吗? |
[50:41] | Something like that. | 差不多啦 |
[50:43] | And, uh… | 还有… |
[50:45] | Yes? | 还有什么? |
[50:47] | Well, I… I met a girl. | 我遇见了一个女孩 |
[50:50] | No! A human girl? | 是真正的女孩吗? |
[50:51] | -Homo sapiens. -A biped? | -是活生生的人 -是两足动物吗? |
[50:52] | Yup. And contrary to all probabilities, | 更叫人不敢相信的是 |
[50:54] | she finds me attractive on a number of different levels. | 她居然很喜欢我 |
[50:56] | Really? | 真的? |
[50:58] | God, that’s wonderful. | 那真是太棒了! |
[51:00] | There’s no accounting for taste, is there? | 每个人的好恶标准都不一样 |
[51:06] | Should I marry her? | 我该向她求婚吗? |
[51:08] | Oh, God. Right. | 这倒是个难题 |
[51:11] | I mean,everything’s going well. | 我现在过得还不错 |
[51:12] | The job is fine. I have enough money. | 工作稳定 也存了点钱 |
[51:15] | It all seems to add up. But… | 似乎已经万事具备 可是… |
[51:18] | how do you know for sure? | 怎么才能确定呢? |
[51:22] | Nothing’s ever for sure, John. | 天下没有打包票的事 |
[51:25] | That’s the only sure thing I do know. | 这点我倒是非常确定 |
[51:43] | Alicia, please don’t be angry. | 艾丽西娅 你千万别生气 |
[51:45] | I just lost track of time at work… | 我一忙就忘了时间 |
[51:48] | again. | 老毛病又犯了真是的 |
[51:51] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[51:53] | I didn’t have time to wrap it. | 我来不及包装 |
[51:56] | Happy birthday. | 祝你生日快乐 |
[52:02] | The refractive faces of the glass, you see, | 玻璃的折射面 |
[52:04] | they create a full wavelength dispersal, | 显示出强烈的波长扩散 |
[52:06] | so if you look inside it, you can see… | 如果往里面看 你能看到… |
[52:08] | Every possible color. | 五彩缤纷的颜色 |
[52:09] | Every possible color. | 对 五彩缤纷的颜色 |
[52:12] | Remember you said that time God must be a painter, | 你曾说过上帝一定是个画家 |
[52:14] | because of all the colors? At the governor’s house… | 才会有这么多的颜色 |
[52:18] | you said that. | 你曾在州长家说过的 |
[52:20] | I didn’t think you were listening. | 我以为你没听到 |
[52:24] | I’m always listening. | 我一直在留心的听 |
[52:33] | It’s beautiful. | 它真美 |
[52:51] | Alicia, does our relationship warrant long-term commitment? | 艾丽西娅 我们之间的关系 是否能保证长远的承诺呢? |
[52:54] | Because I need some kind of proof, | 我需要一点证明 |
[52:56] | some kind of verifiable, empirical data. | 一些可以做为依据的资料 |
[53:04] | I’m sorry, just give me a moment… | 你等等 给我一点时间 |
[53:08] | to redefine my girlish notions of romance. | 让我重新考虑 我少女式的浪漫观念 |
[53:15] | A proof? Verifiable data. | 一个证明? 能证实的事实 |
[53:19] | Um… okay. | 好吧 |
[53:23] | Well, how big is the universe? | 告诉我宇宙有多大? |
[53:27] | Infinite. | 无限大 |
[53:29] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[53:30] | I know because all the data indicate it. | 因为所有的资料是这么指示的 |
[53:32] | -But it hasn’t been proven yet? -No. | -可是它被证实了吗? -没有 |
[53:34] | -You haven’t seen it. -No. | -有人亲眼见到吗? -没有 |
[53:35] | How do you know for sure? | 那你怎能确定呢? |
[53:37] | I don’t, I just believe it. | 不知道 我只是相信 |
[53:42] | It’s the same with love, I guess. | 我想这和爱一样 |
[53:52] | Now, the part that you don’t know… | 其实你所不知道的部份 |
[53:58] | is if I want to marry you. | 是我愿不愿意嫁给你 |
[54:14] | Smile for the camera! | 对着相机笑一笑 |
[54:27] | Well done! Oh, sweet pea. | 孩子 祝福你 小甜心 |
[54:30] | -I love you. -Congratulations. | -我爱你 -恭喜你 |
[54:35] | You look beautiful. | 你真美 |
[54:38] | Hi, how are you? | 你好吗? |
[55:02] | “1954年10月 麻州坎布里奇” | |
[55:19] | “美国政府” | |
[55:21] | Get In. Hurry. | 上车 快点! |
[55:26] | They’re following us. | 他们在跟踪我们 |
[55:32] | Who’s… Who’s following us? | 谁在跟踪我们? |
[55:34] | The drop’s been compromised. | 这个投信点已被放弃了 |
[55:37] | Get down! | 弯下去 |
[55:39] | Stay down. | 别起来 |
[56:08] | Here, take this. | 把这个拿去 |
[56:09] | I ain’t shooting anybody. | 我绝不会开枪杀人 |
[56:11] | -Take the goddamn gun! -No! | -快把枪拿去 -不 |
[56:14] | Son of a… | 你这个混… |
[56:32] | You stay back. Don’t move. | 尽量向后靠 别动! |
[57:22] | John? | 约翰 是你吗? |
[57:30] | Hi. | 嗨! |
[57:34] | Where were you? | 你到哪里去了 |
[57:38] | -S-Sol… -Yeah, I talked to Sol. | -阿苏… -我和他谈过 |
[57:41] | He said you left the office hours ago. | 他说你离开办公室 有好几个钟头了 |
[57:47] | Why didn’t you call me? | 怎么不打个电话给我 |
[57:54] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[58:04] | Honey? | 宝贝? |
[58:08] | John… Please, talk to me. Tell me what happened. | 告诉我发生了什么事 |
[58:13] | John, open the door. | 约翰 开门 |
[58:17] | Come on, open the door! Let me in! | 别这样 快开门 让我进去 |
[58:20] | Talk to me! John! | 你说话呀 |
[58:26] | Open the door! | 开门! |
[58:45] | Watch for cars, kids. | 孩子 小心车子 |
[59:29] | John. | 约翰 |
[59:32] | William. This is not what I signed on for. | 威廉 这和我当初参加的本意不符 |
[59:36] | Every time a car backfires or a door slams… | 每次车子一逆火 或关门… |
[59:38] | I understand… better than you could possibly imagine. | 我懂 也非常了解 |
[59:51] | You need to calm down, John. | 你需要冷静下来 |
[59:54] | Now listen to me. We’re closing in on the bomb, | 我们就快找到原子弹了 |
[59:57] | in large part due to your work. | 大部分是你的功劳 |
[59:59] | Now don’t you think your fear is a small price to pay? | 所以比较起来 你的恐惧根本算不了什么 |
[1:00:02] | William, my circumstance has changed. | 可是我现在的情况改变了 |
[1:00:05] | Alicia’s pregnant. | 艾丽西娅已经怀孕了 |
[1:00:15] | I told you attachments were dangerous. | 我曾告诉过你 有家累会增加危险性 |
[1:00:19] | You chose to marry the girl. | 但你仍坚持要结婚生子 |
[1:00:22] | I did nothing to prevent it. | 我根本阻止不了 |
[1:00:26] | The best way to ensure everybody’s safety | 为了确保大家的安全 |
[1:00:29] | is for you to continue your work. | 你仍要继续你的工作 |
[1:00:33] | Well, I’ll just quit. | 那我干脆辞职不干 |
[1:00:35] | You won’t. | 不行 |
[1:00:36] | Why would I not? | 为什么? |
[1:00:37] | Because I keep the Russians from knowing you work for us. | 因为苏俄并不知道 你在替我工作 |
[1:00:41] | You quit working for me, | 你若辞职不干 |
[1:00:44] | I quit working for you. | 我就不替你保密 |
[1:00:59] | Parcher! Parcher! | 帕彻! 帕彻! |
[1:01:07] | John, you all right? | 约翰 你没事吧 |
[1:01:29] | John? | 约翰? |
[1:01:31] | Turn it off! Turn off the light! | 关掉 把灯关掉 |
[1:01:36] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要那么做? |
[1:01:38] | Why would you turn the light on? | 为什么要开灯? |
[1:01:40] | What is wrong with you? | 你到底是怎么回事? |
[1:01:41] | You have to go to your sister’s. | 你得去你姐姐家 |
[1:01:44] | I left the car out the back. You take Commonwealth. | 车子停在后面 快去 |
[1:01:46] | No side streets, you stay where it’s crowded | 不要开小路 挑人多的地方走 |
[1:01:49] | John, I’m not going anywhere! | 约翰 我哪儿也不去 |
[1:01:51] | When you get to your sister’s, you wait for me to call you. | 到你姐姐家后 就等我电话 |
[1:01:53] | No, I’m not going. | 我不去 |
[1:01:54] | Just get your things. | 快把衣服收好 |
[1:01:54] | -I’m not leaving… -Stop! Stop it! | -我哪也不去 -别吵 你听我说! |
[1:01:57] | Please, Alicia. | 艾丽西娅 求求你 |
[1:02:02] | I’ll explain when I can. | 将来我一定会解释清楚 |
[1:02:42] | “哈佛大学全国数学研讨会” | |
[1:02:50] | Uncle John! | 约翰叔叔 |
[1:02:51] | Uncle John! | 约翰叔叔 |
[1:02:58] | Hey, baby girl! | 嘿 小宝贝 |
[1:03:00] | Wow, someone needed a hug! | 哇 似乎有人需要点温暖 |
[1:03:03] | I saw you on the slate and I thought to myself, | 我看到你名字在演讲名单上 就想… |
[1:03:05] | “How can I miss seeing a guest lecture | “绝不能错过 |
[1:03:07] | by the inimitable John Nash”? | 约翰独一无二的演讲” |
[1:03:13] | What’s wrong? | 哪里不对了? |
[1:03:17] | I got myself into something. I think I might need some help. | 我淌进混水中 可能需要你的帮忙 |
[1:03:20] | Well, now you tell me, what is it? | 告诉我是怎么回事? |
[1:03:22] | Professor Nash! | 纳什教授 |
[1:03:24] | Welcome! | 欢迎你 |
[1:03:28] | After? | 等会儿再说 好吗? |
[1:03:36] | So, we see that the… the zeroes, | 所以我们若… |
[1:03:39] | of the Reimann zeta function, | 假设黎曼复变函数是零 |
[1:03:43] | correspond to singularities | 那就相当于时空中的 |
[1:03:46] | in space-time, | 奇异点 |
[1:03:48] | singularities in space-time. Then… | 时空中的奇异点 然后… |
[1:03:54] | And conventional number theory… | 还有不少常见的理论… |
[1:03:59] | it breaks down in the face of relativistic exploration. | 在相对论的探讨下失败 |
[1:04:19] | Sometimes our expectations are betrayed by the numbers. | 有时候预期会被数字所出卖 |
[1:04:24] | Variables are impossible to assign any… | 变数是不可能 |
[1:04:26] | rational value. | 被指定任何有理性的数值 |
[1:04:49] | Professor Nash! | 纳什教授 |
[1:05:01] | -Hold it! -Professor Nash? | -等等! -纳什教授 |
[1:05:06] | Professor Nash, | 纳什教授 |
[1:05:08] | let’s avoid a scene, shall we? | 请别把事情闹大 好吗? |
[1:05:12] | What do you want? | 你想干什么? |
[1:05:14] | My name is Rosen, | 我是罗森… |
[1:05:15] | Dr. Rosen. I’m a psychiatrist. | 罗森医生 是精神病专家 |
[1:05:18] | Forgive me if I don’t seem persuaded. | 抱歉 你一点也不像医生 |
[1:05:21] | I’d like you to come with me, John. | 希望你能和我一起走 |
[1:05:25] | Just for a chat. | 去聊聊天而已 |
[1:05:28] | It appears I have no choice. | 看来我没有选择的余地 |
[1:05:42] | Help me! Somebody! | 快来人啊! |
[1:05:48] | Somebody! Help me! | 快来人啊! 救命呀! |
[1:05:50] | Get off me! | 别碰我 |
[1:05:52] | I know who you are! I know who you are! | 我知道你是谁 |
[1:05:55] | No, no, no, no, don’t. | 别这样 |
[1:05:55] | Charles, they’re Russians! Charles, they’re Russians! | 查尔斯 他们是俄国人 |
[1:05:58] | Call somebody! Call somebody, Charles! | 查尔斯 去找人来帮我 |
[1:06:01] | -They’re Russians! -Steady the leg. | -他们是俄国人 -稳住他的腿 |
[1:06:02] | Get away from me. Stay away from me! | 走开 别过来 |
[1:06:11] | There, now. | 你瞧 |
[1:06:14] | All better. | 好多了吧 |
[1:06:19] | Everything’s all right here. | 这里没事了 |
[1:06:23] | Watch your head. | 小心点 |
[1:06:54] | John? | 约翰? |
[1:06:58] | Can you hear me? | 你能听到我说话吗? |
[1:07:14] | Go easy now. | 尽量放松自己 |
[1:07:16] | Thorazine takes a little while to wear off. | 麻醉药等会儿才会消失 |
[1:07:22] | Sorry about the restraints. | 抱歉把你铐起来 |
[1:07:25] | You’ve got one hell of a right hook. | 你的右钩拳可真厉害 |
[1:07:29] | Where am I? | 我在哪儿? |
[1:07:32] | Macarthur Psychiatric Hospital. | 麦克阿瑟精神病医院 |
[1:07:37] | I find that highly unlikely. | 绝不可能 |
[1:07:40] | You made a mistake. | 你搞错了 |
[1:07:43] | My work is non-military in application. | 我的工作和军事无关 |
[1:07:46] | Which work is that, John? | 哪种工作? |
[1:07:51] | I don’t know anything. | 我什么也不知道 |
[1:07:53] | There’s no good in keeping secrets, you know. | 你真的没有必要守密 |
[1:08:12] | Charles? | 查尔斯? |
[1:08:15] | Charles? | 查尔斯? |
[1:08:18] | I didn’t mean to get you involved in this. | 我无意把你牵扯进来 |
[1:08:22] | I’m… I’m sorry. | 请原谅我 |
[1:08:30] | Charles? | 查尔斯 |
[1:08:38] | The prodigal roommate revealed. | 浪子室友的真面目终于揭穿了 |
[1:08:43] | “Saw my name on the lecture slate”? | 说什么看到我的名字 在演讲名单上 |
[1:08:47] | You lying son of a bitch! | 你这个大骗子 |
[1:08:49] | Who are you talking to? Tell me who you see. | 你在和谁说话 你看到谁了? |
[1:08:51] | How do you say, “Charles Herman” in Russian? | “查尔斯·赫曼”的俄文怎么说 |
[1:08:53] | How do you say it in Russian? | 这个用俄文怎么说? |
[1:08:56] | There’s no one there, John. There’s no one there. | 约翰 这里没有别人 |
[1:08:59] | He’s right there. He’s right there. | 他就在那里 |
[1:09:04] | Stop! I don’t know anything! | 停 我什么都不知道 |
[1:09:05] | Stop! I… I don’t know anything! | 什么都不知道 |
[1:09:10] | My name is John Nash. | 我叫约翰·纳什 |
[1:09:12] | I’m being held against my will. | 他们强迫拘留我 |
[1:09:14] | Somebody call the Department of Defense. | 请和国防部联络 |
[1:09:16] | My name is John Nash. | 我叫约翰·纳什 |
[1:09:19] | I’m being held against my will! | 他们强迫拘留我 |
[1:09:26] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么会这样子呢? |
[1:09:31] | John has schizophrenia. | 他得了精神分裂症 |
[1:09:34] | People with this disorder are often paranoid. | 得这种病的人通常都是偏执狂 |
[1:09:39] | But… But his work. | 但他的工作 |
[1:09:43] | He deals with conspiracies, so… | 他都在处理谋叛方面的事 所以… |
[1:09:46] | Yes, yes, I know. | 是的 我晓得 |
[1:09:49] | In John’s world, these behaviors are… accepted, | 在约翰的世界里 这种行为是… |
[1:09:52] | encouraged. | 受到鼓舞的 |
[1:09:54] | As such, his illness may have gone untreated | 就他本身而言 从病发到被治疗的这段时间 |
[1:09:58] | far longer than is typical. | 要比一般人长得多 |
[1:10:00] | What do you mean? How long? | 到底有多长? |
[1:10:02] | Possibly since graduate school? | 可能在念研究所时就开始了 |
[1:10:04] | At least that’s when his hallucinations seem to have begun. | 至少他的幻觉是从那时开始的 |
[1:10:08] | What are you talking about? What hallucinations? | 你在说什么 什么幻觉? |
[1:10:10] | One, so far, that I am aware of. | 到目前为止 有一个是我所确知的 |
[1:10:13] | An imaginary roommate named Charles Herman. | 是一个虚构的室友叫查尔斯·赫曼 |
[1:10:18] | Charles isn’t imaginary. | 查尔斯并不是虚构的 |
[1:10:20] | He and John have been best friends since Princeton. | 他们自普林斯顿起 就是最好的朋友 |
[1:10:22] | Have you ever met Charles? Has he ever come to dinner? | 你见过查尔斯吗? 他曾到你们家吃过饭吗? |
[1:10:25] | He’s always in town for so little time, lecturing. | 每次他来演讲 都很匆忙 |
[1:10:28] | Was he at your wedding? | 他有参加你的婚礼吗? |
[1:10:30] | He had to teach. | 他得教书呀 |
[1:10:31] | Have you ever seen a picture of him, | 你看过他的照片吗? |
[1:10:32] | -talked to him on the telephone? -This is ridiculous. | -和他在电话上聊过吗? -这太荒谬了 |
[1:10:35] | I phoned Princeton. | 我曾和普林斯顿大学联络过 |
[1:10:38] | According to their housing records, | 根据宿舍记录 |
[1:10:40] | John lived alone. | 他是一个人住 |
[1:10:44] | Now, which is more likely… that your husband, | 让我们再仔细想想看 你先生… |
[1:10:48] | a mathematician with no military training, | 是一个数学家 没有一点军事训练 |
[1:10:50] | is a government spy fleeing the Russians… | 居然变成政府对抗苏俄的间谍 |
[1:10:53] | You’re making him sound crazy. | 你说得他好像疯了一样 |
[1:10:54] | Or, that he has lost his grip on reality? | 或许是他对现实失去了掌控 |
[1:11:00] | Now the only way I can help him | 唯一能帮他的 |
[1:11:02] | is to show him the difference | 是让他分辨出真假 |
[1:11:03] | between what’s real | 知道什么是真实 |
[1:11:06] | and what is in his mind. | 什么是虚幻 |
[1:11:11] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:11:14] | What’s he been working on? | 他都在做些什么? |
[1:11:18] | His work is classified. | 那是机密 |
[1:11:20] | He mentioned a supervisor | 他曾提到 |
[1:11:22] | by the name of William Parcher. | 他的长官名叫威廉·帕彻 |
[1:11:25] | Maybe Mr. Parcher can clarify things for us. | 也许帕彻先生能替他澄清 |
[1:11:28] | But I can’t get to him without clearances. | 但是没有许可我不能找他 |
[1:11:32] | You want me to help you get | 你要我找出 |
[1:11:33] | the details of my husband’s work? | 我先生工作的细节? |
[1:11:37] | John thinks I’m a Russian spy. | 约翰认为我是苏俄间谍 |
[1:11:39] | Is that what you think? | 难道你也同意? |
[1:11:45] | -What did the doctor say? -Is he sick? | -医生怎么说? -他病了吗? |
[1:11:48] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[1:11:49] | I want to see what John’s been working on. | 我要看看他都在做些什么工作 |
[1:11:51] | You know you can’t go in his office. | 你不能到他的办公室去 |
[1:11:53] | It’s classified, Alicia. | 艾丽西娅 你知道那都是机密 |
[1:11:54] | Stop. | 别去! |
[1:12:09] | Oh, my God. | 我的天! |
[1:12:15] | Oh, my God. | 怎么会这样 |
[1:12:25] | Why didn’t you say something? | 你们怎么不说呢? |
[1:12:28] | Alicia, John’s always been… | 约翰他一直就… |
[1:12:31] | a little weird. | 有点怪 |
[1:12:33] | He said he was doing code-breaking, | 他说他在做破解密码的工作 |
[1:12:35] | that it was eyes-only. | 而且是机密 |
[1:12:37] | -Top secret, part of the military effort. -Was he? | -是最高机密 部分的军事… -是真的吗? |
[1:12:41] | Well, it was possible, you know? | 有可能 |
[1:12:43] | Directives come down all the time | 指令不断的下达 |
[1:12:44] | that some of us aren’t cleared for. | 许多机密我们没资格去接触 |
[1:12:46] | It was possible. | 所以有可能 |
[1:12:47] | Possible, but… | 有可能 但 |
[1:12:49] | not likely. | 又不像 |
[1:12:52] | Lately, he’d become so much more agitated | 最近他变得很惊慌 |
[1:12:55] | and then when you called… | 然后你打电话来… |
[1:12:57] | So, is this all he’s been doing every day? | 他每天只做这些吗? |
[1:13:00] | Cutting out magazines? | 剪剪杂志而已? |
[1:13:04] | Well, not all. | 不 还有别的 |
[1:14:28] | -I’m so sorry. -It’s okay. | -对不起! -别放在心上 |
[1:14:35] | -I missed you. -I missed you. | -我想你 -我也想你 |
[1:14:39] | I have to talk to you. | 我得和你谈谈 |
[1:14:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:14:48] | Alicia, I’ve been thinking about it, | 艾丽西娅 我一直在检讨自己 |
[1:14:50] | and I do realize that my behavior | 我知道近来的所做所为 |
[1:14:54] | and my inability to discuss the situation with you | 和不能与你讨论我工作这件事上 |
[1:14:58] | must have appeared insane. | 表现得似乎有点疯狂 |
[1:15:00] | I left you with no other choice. | 我让你别无选择 |
[1:15:03] | I do understand… | 这点我非常了解 |
[1:15:04] | and I’m truly sorry. | 也对你深感抱歉 |
[1:15:06] | That’s okay. | 没有关系 |
[1:15:08] | Everything’s gonna be all right. | 所有的事都会水落石出的 |
[1:15:12] | Everything’s gonna be all right. | 会有水落石出的一天 |
[1:15:15] | We just have to talk quietly. | 我们必须小声的说话 |
[1:15:19] | They may be listening. There may be microphones. | 他们可能在偷听 也可能在这里装上窃听器 |
[1:15:23] | I’m gonna tell you everything now. | 我现在要告诉你事情的真相 |
[1:15:26] | It’s breaking with protocol | 虽然会破坏当初的协议 |
[1:15:28] | but you need to know, | 但你一定得知道 |
[1:15:30] | because you have to help me get out of here. | 因为你必须帮我逃出这里 |
[1:15:35] | I’ve been doing top-secret work for the government. | 我一直在替政府 做最高机密的工作 |
[1:15:39] | There’s a threat that exists | 有人恐吓 |
[1:15:41] | of catastrophic proportions. | 将在美国制造一个大灾变 |
[1:15:44] | I think the Russians feel my profile is too high. | 苏俄大概认为我的数据很重要 |
[1:15:47] | That’s why they simply just don’t do away with me. | 所以才不杀我 |
[1:15:49] | They’re keeping me here to try to stop me from doing my work. | 只把我关在这里 不让我继续工作 |
[1:15:52] | You have to get to Wheeler. | 你要到惠勒研究室去 |
[1:15:54] | You have to find William Parcher. | 你必须找到威廉·帕彻 |
[1:15:55] | He can help us. | 他可以帮我 |
[1:15:57] | Stop! | 你别说了! |
[1:16:04] | I went to Wheeler. | 我去过惠勒研究室 |
[1:16:06] | Good, good. | 很好 |
[1:16:07] | There is no William Parcher. | 那里并没有威廉·帕彻 |
[1:16:11] | Of course there is. I’ve been working for him. | 有的 我一直在替他工作 |
[1:16:13] | Doing what? | 做什么? |
[1:16:14] | Breaking codes? | 破解密码吗? |
[1:16:16] | Dropping packages in a secret mailbox | 把文件放在秘密投信箱里 |
[1:16:18] | for the government to pick up? | 让政府去拿吗? |
[1:16:22] | How could you know that? | 你怎么会知道? |
[1:16:24] | Sol followed you. | 阿苏跟踪过你 |
[1:16:27] | -He thought it was harmless. -Sol followed me? | -他觉得没有害处 -阿苏跟踪我 |
[1:16:39] | They’ve never been opened. | 它们全没被拆开过 |
[1:16:43] | It isn’t real. | 这不是真的 |
[1:16:47] | There is no conspiracy, John. | 根本就没有谋叛 |
[1:16:52] | There is no William Parcher. | 也没有威廉·帕彻 |
[1:16:56] | It’s in your mind. | 这全是你的想像 |
[1:17:00] | Do you understand, baby? | 宝贝 你懂吗? |
[1:17:04] | You’re sick. | 你病了 |
[1:17:09] | You’re sick, John. | 你真的病了 |
[1:17:12] | John?! | 约翰 |
[1:17:14] | John! | 约翰 |
[1:17:24] | Code red. Dr. Rosen, code red. Observation room two. | 罗森医生 紧急情况 请到二号观察室 |
[1:17:28] | Dr. Rosen, code red. Observation room two. | 罗森医生 紧急情况 请到二号观察室 |
[1:17:43] | John? | 约翰? |
[1:17:47] | John? | 约翰 |
[1:17:50] | The implant’s gone. | 被植入的东西不见了 |
[1:17:53] | I can’t find it. | 找不到了 |
[1:18:00] | It’s gone. | 它消失了 |
[1:18:32] | You see, the nightmare of schizophrenia | 精神分裂症最大的痛苦是 |
[1:18:35] | is not knowing what’s true. | 分不清是真还是假 |
[1:18:39] | Imagine… | 想想看… |
[1:18:41] | if you had suddenly learned that the people and the places | 你突然发现 那些人 事 |
[1:18:44] | and the moments most important to you | 以及让你最珍惜的时刻 |
[1:18:47] | were not gone, not dead, | 并没有消失 也没有死去 |
[1:18:50] | but worse… | 却是更糟的 |
[1:18:52] | Had never been. | 他们都不是真的 |
[1:18:57] | What kind of hell would that be? | 你想那会多可怕 |
[1:19:05] | Administering insulin. | 注射胰岛素 |
[1:19:08] | 8.42 am. | 早上八点四十二分 |
[1:20:08] | How often? | 要治疗多少次? |
[1:20:11] | Five times a week for 10 weeks. | 一星期五次 一共十个星期 |
[1:20:35] | “普林斯顿大学 一年后” | |
[1:20:37] | John always spoke so fondly of being here at Princeton. | 约翰对普林斯顿情有独钟 |
[1:20:42] | And Hansen is running the department now. | 听说汉森是系主任了 |
[1:20:44] | So he keeps reminding us, and reminding us. | 对呀 他还不断的提醒我们 |
[1:20:49] | John won’t come near the campus, though. | 可惜约翰不肯走进校门一步 |
[1:20:51] | I think he’s ashamed. | 我想他是觉得难为情 |
[1:20:55] | Hey. Hey. | 怎么啦? |
[1:20:57] | Want this? | 要这个吗? |
[1:21:00] | So, Alicia, how… how are you holding up? | 你怎么样 还撑的住吗? |
[1:21:04] | Well, the delusions have passed. | 他的幻觉已经消失了 |
[1:21:07] | They’re saying with the medication and low stress environment… | 他们说服药 再加上没有压力的环境… |
[1:21:09] | No, I… I mean, how are you? | 不 我问的是你 |
[1:21:21] | I think often what I feel… | 我常在想… |
[1:21:23] | is obligation. | 有时我觉得这是一种义务 |
[1:21:28] | Or guilt over wanting to leave. | 有时为曾想离开他而感到内疚 |
[1:21:33] | Rage against John, against God and… | 甚至有时会对约翰 和上帝感到愤怒 |
[1:21:39] | But… | 但是… |
[1:21:43] | then I look at him | 当注视着他 |
[1:21:47] | and I force myself to see the man that I married. | 把他想成 我心目中的白马王子时 |
[1:21:52] | And he becomes that man. | 渐渐的他就变了 |
[1:21:54] | He’s transformed into someone that I love. | 变成我所深爱的人 |
[1:22:01] | And I’m transformed into someone who loves him. | 而我也变成深爱他的人 |
[1:22:07] | It’s not all the time, but… | 虽然不是时常发生 |
[1:22:12] | it’s enough. | 但也足够了 |
[1:22:14] | I think John is a very lucky man,Alicia. | 约翰真是个幸运的男人 |
[1:22:23] | So unlucky. | 却也非常不幸 |
[1:22:29] | -This is us. -This is it? | -这就是我们的家 -在这里啊 |
[1:22:30] | -It’s nice. -It’s near where I work. | -很不错 -离我上班的地方很近 |
[1:22:33] | John? You’ve a visitor. | 约翰 有人来看你啦 |
[1:22:39] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:22:41] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:22:43] | I hope it’s okay. | 希望你不介意 |
[1:22:52] | Hey ya, chief. | 老板 你好 |
[1:22:55] | -Cigarette? -Ah, no, thanks. | -抽烟吗? -不抽 |
[1:22:57] | I quit, actually. | 我已经戒掉了 |
[1:23:03] | -Hello. -Hey, John. | -哈罗 -你好,约翰 |
[1:23:08] | -Have you met Harvey? -Harvey? | -你看到哈维了吗? -哈维? |
[1:23:10] | -I… John, there’s no… -Relax, it’s okay. | -我…约翰 这里没有… -别紧张 |
[1:23:14] | There’s no point in being nuts if you can’t have a little fun. | 疯子也能来点娱乐吧 |
[1:23:17] | You konw, I should have known. | 真被你唬到了 |
[1:23:24] | Here you go. | 药在这里 |
[1:23:27] | I can take those later. | 等下再吃行不行? |
[1:23:28] | You’re supposed to take them now. | 现在是吃药的时间 |
[1:23:31] | Can I bring you something? | 要喝点什么? |
[1:23:33] | I’m okay. | 别麻烦 什么都不要 |
[1:23:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:23:39] | So, yeah. I… I was in town | 我是来这里 |
[1:23:42] | giving a workshop. | 主持一个研讨会 |
[1:23:44] | I go back tonight. | 今晚就得回去 |
[1:23:46] | You know, Bender, he really wanted | 宾达 他很想来 |
[1:23:49] | to stop by and you know, see you. You know, say hi. | 想来看你和你打个招呼 |
[1:23:53] | Squeamish? | 但是他害怕? |
[1:23:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:23:57] | I suppose I would be, too. | 换成我也会一样 |
[1:23:59] | But alas, I’m stuck with me. | 而我却被自己缠上了 |
[1:24:05] | I’m trying to solve the Reimann Hypothesis. | 我正试着解决黎曼假设 |
[1:24:10] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗? |
[1:24:11] | I figured if… if I dazzle them, | 我想若能有突破性的发现 |
[1:24:15] | they will have to reinstate me. | 他们就必须让我复职 |
[1:24:19] | But it’s difficult with the medication, | 可惜那些药物 使我的工作很困难 |
[1:24:23] | because it’s hard to… | 很难看出… |
[1:24:28] | see the solution. | 它的解答 |
[1:24:38] | You know, John, you should go easy. | 你应该要放轻松 |
[1:24:42] | There are other things besides… | 除了工作还有别的事 |
[1:24:44] | Besides work. | 可做 |
[1:24:48] | What are they? | 做什么呢? |
[1:25:26] | What are you thinking about? | 你在想什么? |
[1:25:32] | What do people do? | 在想人们都做些什么 |
[1:25:34] | It’s life, John. | 他们都在过生活 |
[1:25:36] | Activities available, | 就是把活动力有效化 |
[1:25:38] | just add meaning. | 而使它意味深长 |
[1:25:48] | You could try leaving the house. | 你可以试着走出家门 |
[1:25:51] | You know, maybe… | 或是 |
[1:25:54] | talk to people. | 和邻居们闲聊 |
[1:26:00] | You could try taking out the garbage. | 也可以把垃圾桶拿出去 |
[1:26:25] | And there’s some more… there’s some more in… | 那还有一些… 还有一些在… |
[1:26:40] | Who… Who were you talking to? | 你在和谁讲话? |
[1:26:43] | Garbage man. | 收垃圾的人 |
[1:26:54] | Garbage men don’t come at night. | 晚上他们不来的 |
[1:26:59] | I guess around here they do. | 也许他们来我们这一带 |
[1:27:28] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:28:36] | Is it the medication? | 是因为服药的关系吗? |
[1:29:18] | I don’t know what to do. | 天啊 我真不知道该怎么办 |
[1:29:39] | My mother’s going to keep the baby a little longer tonight. | 孩子会在我妈那里留久一点 |
[1:29:43] | I can get three hours of overtime. | 这样我就能再加三小时的班 |
[1:30:12] | I’m going to bed. | 我去睡了 |
[1:30:20] | -Good night. -Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[1:31:41] | It’s good to see you, John. | 很高兴能再看到你 |
[1:31:45] | It’s been a while. | 好久没见了 |
[1:31:47] | Parcher? | 威廉? |
[1:31:49] | Yes, sir. | 没错 是我 |
[1:31:55] | You’re not real! | 你不是真的 |
[1:31:56] | Of course I am. Don’t be ridiculous. | 少无聊了 我当然是真的 |
[1:32:03] | I don’t think that I would go that way, John. | 我绝不会走那边 |
[1:32:07] | It’s time for you to get back to work. | 你该回来工作了 |
[1:32:10] | The bomb is in its final position | 原子弹已在 |
[1:32:12] | here in the U.S. | 美国境内 |
[1:32:16] | Knowing your situation | 我们知道 |
[1:32:17] | requires you keep a low profile, “Mohammed”, | 你现在要保持低姿态 |
[1:32:21] | we’ve brought the mountain to you. | 所以我特地把设备搬到这里来 |
[1:32:43] | We’ve narrowed the bomb’s location | 我们把原子弹的可能地点 |
[1:32:44] | to somewhere on the eastern seaboard. | 缩小到东部沿海 |
[1:32:48] | But we haven’t been able to pinpoint its exact position. | 可是一直找不出确实的地点 |
[1:32:54] | Their codes have grown increasingly complex. | 他们的密码越来越复杂 |
[1:33:00] | Here, look at this, John. | 你看看这个 |
[1:33:04] | What? | 怎么啦? |
[1:33:06] | What? | 又怎么了? |
[1:33:10] | Dr. Rosen said… | 罗森医生说… |
[1:33:11] | Rosen! That quack! | 罗森是个笨蛋 |
[1:33:13] | “Schizophrenic break from reality,” right? | “精神分裂症的人超越现实” 对不对? |
[1:33:15] | Psychological bullshit! look at me, John. | 这是心理医生的屁话 看着我 约翰 |
[1:33:20] | John, look at me. | 约翰 你看着我 |
[1:33:23] | Do I look like I’m imagined? | 我像幻觉吗? |
[1:33:28] | Wheeler has no record of you. | 惠勒研究室没你的资料 |
[1:33:29] | Do you think we list our personnel? | 人事室怎会有我们的资料嘛 |
[1:33:34] | John, I’m sorry you had to go through all this. | 对不起 让你经历这些不愉快的事 |
[1:33:38] | I’ve gone to a great deal of trouble to get you back. | 其实我花了很大的功夫 才把你弄回来 |
[1:33:41] | I can restore your status at Wheeler. | 我可以恢复 你在惠勒研究室的身份 |
[1:33:44] | I can let the world know what you did. | 也会让世界知道你的贡献 |
[1:33:47] | But I need you now, soldier. | 但我现在就需要你 |
[1:33:55] | I was so scared you weren’t real. | 我真害怕你不是真的 |
[1:33:59] | “1956年4月 新泽西州普林斯顿” | |
[1:34:06] | There’s a storm coming. | 暴风雨就要来了 |
[1:34:07] | I’m just going to grab the laundry, okay? | 我去把衣服收进来 |
[1:34:10] | I’ll draw his bath. | 我替宝宝洗澡 |
[1:34:16] | It’s okay. | 你放心 |
[1:34:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:35:59] | John! | 约翰! |
[1:36:07] | I’ve almost got it! Charles, you just watch the baby. | 我快弄好了 查尔斯 你去照顾孩子 |
[1:36:10] | -I’ve got one more to close! -No! | -再关一扇就好了 -不 |
[1:36:12] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上过去 |
[1:36:13] | Oh, God. | 啊 糟糕 |
[1:36:18] | I need a towel. | 我需要条毛巾 |
[1:36:24] | Charles was watching him. He was okay. | 查尔斯在照顾他 没事的 |
[1:36:25] | There is no one here. | 这里根本没有人 |
[1:36:28] | -Charles was watching him. -There is no one here! | -查尔斯在看着他 -这里一个人也没有! |
[1:36:30] | He’s been injected with a cloaking serum. | 他被注射了隐形血清 |
[1:36:32] | I can see him because of a chemical | 我之所以能看到他 |
[1:36:34] | that was released into my bloodstream | 是因为我的血液中含有 |
[1:36:36] | when my implant dissolved. | 以前植入物溶解后的化学药品 |
[1:36:39] | I couldn’t tell you, it was for your own protection! | 为了保护你 才没告诉你 |
[1:36:44] | Alicia! | 艾丽西娅 |
[1:36:51] | -No! -Hello, I need Dr. Rosen’s office, please. | -不要 -喂 请替我接罗森医生办公室 |
[1:36:53] | You’ve got to stop her, John. | 你得阻止她 |
[1:36:57] | You leave her out of this. | 你别碰她 |
[1:37:01] | Who are you talking to? | 你在和谁说话 |
[1:37:02] | It’s not her fault. | 这并不是她的错 |
[1:37:04] | John. | 约翰 |
[1:37:04] | She’ll compromise us again. | 她会再次危害到我们 |
[1:37:06] | No, she won’t. | 不 她不会 |
[1:37:07] | You’ll go back to the hospital. | 你会再回到医院去 |
[1:37:08] | John, answer me! | 回答我! |
[1:37:09] | Countless people will die. | 无数的人将会死亡 |
[1:37:11] | Alicia, please, put the phone down. | 艾丽西娅 请把电话放下来 |
[1:37:12] | -I can’t let that happen. -Yes, hello? | -我不能让它再度发生 -你好 |
[1:37:15] | Hi, I need Dr. Rosen. Is he in? | 我找罗森医生 他在吗? |
[1:37:18] | I’m sorry, John. | 我一定得解决她 |
[1:37:21] | No-oo! | 不 |
[1:37:26] | Alicia? | 艾丽西娅 |
[1:37:27] | -You know what you have to do, Nash. -Get away from me. | -你知道该怎么做 -你离我远点 |
[1:37:29] | She’s too great a risk. | 她太危险了 |
[1:37:30] | Get away! | 走开! |
[1:37:33] | I didn’t mean to hurt you! | 我不是故意伤害你的 |
[1:37:36] | Finish her. She knows too much now. | 杀了她 她知道的太多了 |
[1:37:43] | Uncle John? | 约翰叔叔 |
[1:37:45] | You take care of her, you pathetic piece of shit, | 杀了她 你这没用的人 |
[1:37:47] | or I’ll take care of you. | 否则我就杀了你 |
[1:37:48] | John, | 约翰 |
[1:37:49] | John, please do what he says. | 约翰 你就照着他的话去做 |
[1:37:52] | Move, soldier. | 士兵 快去行动 |
[1:37:54] | Now. | 现在 |
[1:37:56] | Uncle John? | 约翰叔叔? |
[1:37:58] | John, please! | 约翰 听他的话 |
[1:38:01] | Now! | 快点! |
[1:38:19] | I understand. | 我懂了 |
[1:38:38] | She never gets old. | 她一直没有长大 |
[1:38:42] | Marcee can’t be real. She never gets old. | 玛西不可能是真的 她一直没有长大 |
[1:39:18] | You see them now? | 你看得到他们吗? |
[1:39:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:39:32] | Why did you stop your meds? | 为什么要停止服药? |
[1:39:39] | Because I couldn’t do my work. | 因为我不能工作 |
[1:39:41] | I couldn’t help with the baby. | 不能帮忙照顾孩子 |
[1:39:44] | I couldn’t… | 不能… |
[1:39:47] | I couldn’t respond to my wife. | 不能回应我妻子的需要 |
[1:39:52] | You think that’s better than being crazy? | 你以为那比做疯子好吗? |
[1:39:54] | We’ll need to start you on a higher run | 我们要你接受 更高的胰岛素震疗 |
[1:39:57] | of insulin shocks and a new medication. | 并服用新药 |
[1:39:59] | No. | 不 |
[1:40:01] | There has to be another way. | 一定还有别的办法 |
[1:40:03] | Schizophrenia is degenerative. | 精神分裂症非常不稳定 |
[1:40:05] | Some days may be symptom-free, | 有时像正常人一样 |
[1:40:07] | but over time, you are getting worse. | 但拖的越久会越糟糕 |
[1:40:09] | It’s a problem. That’s all it is. | 它最大的问题就是 |
[1:40:12] | It’s a problem with no solution. | 到现在为止 仍找不出解决的方法 |
[1:40:15] | And that’s what I do, I solve problems. | 我的专长就是解决问题 |
[1:40:16] | -That’s what I do best. -This isn’t math. | -这是我最擅长的 -这个不是数学 |
[1:40:18] | You can’t come up with a formula | 你无法发明出一种公式 |
[1:40:20] | to change the way you experience the world. | 能改变你对世界的认知 |
[1:40:21] | All I have to do is apply my mind. | 我只要运用我的智力 |
[1:40:23] | There’s no theorem, no proof. | 但没有定理 也没有证明 |
[1:40:25] | You can’t reason your way out of this. | 你无法用智力去解决 |
[1:40:26] | Why not? Why can’t I? | 为什么不行? |
[1:40:28] | Because your mind is where the problem is in the first place. | 因为你的头脑是问题的发源地 |
[1:40:32] | I can do this. | 我做得到 |
[1:40:35] | I can work it out. All I need is time. | 只要给我时间 一定做得到 |
[1:40:42] | Is that the baby? | 是孩子在叫吗? |
[1:40:46] | The baby’s at my mother’s, John. | 孩子在我妈妈那里 |
[1:41:02] | Without treatment, John, | 如果不去治疗的话 |
[1:41:05] | the fantasies may take over… | 你可能从此以后 |
[1:41:08] | entirely. | 就生活在幻想中 |
[1:41:27] | You almost ready? | 你快整理好了吗? |
[1:41:32] | Rosen’s waiting outside. | 罗森在外面等你 |
[1:41:34] | I can’t go back to that hospital. | 我不能再回到医院去 |
[1:41:41] | I won’t come home. | 去了就回不来了 |
[1:41:46] | He said that if you said that, | 他说如果你说的事发生的话 |
[1:41:50] | he has commitment papers for me to sign. | 他有委托书要我签 |
[1:41:55] | Well, maybe you won’t sign them. | 你能不能不要签 |
[1:41:59] | Maybe you’ll just give me some time. | 只要多给我点时间 |
[1:42:04] | I will try to figure this out. | 我一定会找出解决的方法 |
[1:42:08] | Whatever you do, | 不管你怎么决定 |
[1:42:11] | Rosen is right about one thing. | 罗森有一点说对了 |
[1:42:14] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不能留在这里 |
[1:42:18] | I’m not safe anymore. | 我可能会伤害到你 |
[1:42:26] | Would you have hurt me, John? | 你真会伤害我吗? |
[1:42:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:42:40] | Maybe you should let Dr. Rosen drive you to your mother’s. | 最好叫罗森 把你送到你妈妈家去 |
[1:43:50] | Rosen said to call if you try and kill me or anything. | 罗森说如果你想杀我的话 就马上打电话给他 |
[1:44:10] | You want to know what’s real? | 你想知道什么是真的吗? |
[1:44:17] | This. | 你 |
[1:44:27] | This. | 我 |
[1:44:34] | This. | 还有这里 |
[1:44:38] | This is real. | 这才是真的 |
[1:44:43] | Maybe the part… | 说不定能让你… |
[1:44:45] | that knows the waking from the dream, | 从梦中清醒的东西 |
[1:44:49] | maybe it isn’t here. | 并不在脑里 |
[1:44:55] | Maybe it’s here. | 而是在这里 |
[1:45:02] | I need to believe | 我需要去相信 |
[1:45:05] | that something extraordinary is possible. | 非凡的事有可能会发生 |
[1:45:55] | “普林斯顿大学 两个月后” | |
[1:46:11] | Come. | 进来 |
[1:46:21] | Hello, Martin. | 哈罗 马丁 |
[1:46:28] | Jesus Christ. | 我的天啊 |
[1:46:31] | No. I… | 不 我… |
[1:46:34] | I don’t have that one. My savior complex | 我的救主 |
[1:46:36] | takes on a completely different form. | 和他的外形完全不一样 |
[1:46:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:46:40] | I heard what happened and well, | 我都听说了 而且… |
[1:46:42] | I… I wanted to write and I tried you at Macarthur’s | 本想和你联络 写信到麦克阿瑟医院去 |
[1:46:44] | but you’d left, and I just… | 可是你已经离开了 而我… |
[1:46:59] | This is Helinger’s old office. | 这是海林吉的旧办公室 |
[1:47:01] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:47:03] | Yeah, I stole it from him. | 我从他那里偷来的 |
[1:47:08] | Seems that you won after all, Martin. | 看来是你赢了 |
[1:47:12] | They were wrong, John. No one wins. | 他们都错了 没有人赢 |
[1:47:15] | Please, please have a seat. | 请坐 |
[1:47:18] | God, it’s so good to see you. | 真高兴能再见到你 |
[1:47:23] | What brings you back to Princeton? | 你怎么会来普林斯顿? |
[1:47:25] | John? | 约翰? |
[1:47:27] | John, I’m sorry, but you have to tell him. | 你一定得告诉他 |
[1:47:29] | Tell him you’re a genius. You’re a genius, John! | 告诉他你是个天才 |
[1:47:32] | Tell him your work is critical. | 告诉他你的工作有决定性 |
[1:47:33] | John, please! | 求求你! |
[1:47:49] | Is there any chance that you could ignore what I just did? | 你能不能把刚才的事 当做没发生过 |
[1:47:54] | Of course, what are old friends for? | 没问题 咱们是老朋友了 |
[1:47:59] | Is that what we are, Martin? Friends? | 我们真是朋友吗? |
[1:48:01] | John, of course. | 当然是 |
[1:48:04] | Of course. We always have been. | 我们一直是朋友 |
[1:48:11] | Alicia and I think that… | 艾丽西娅和我认为 |
[1:48:14] | that fitting in, being part of a community, | 去适应团体生活 |
[1:48:20] | might do me some good. | 可能对我有益 |
[1:48:22] | That a certain level of attachment, | 最好到我所熟悉的环境去 |
[1:48:23] | familiar places, familiar people, | 像是熟悉的地方 熟悉的人 |
[1:48:27] | might help me… | 那样也许能帮我… |
[1:48:29] | elbow out these… | 把脑中的那些… |
[1:48:34] | these certain delusions that I have. | 幻想人物挤出去 |
[1:48:42] | It’s a lot to ask, and now that I’m here, | 我知道我要求的太多 但仍然来了 |
[1:48:47] | I’m quite certain that you will just say no. | 也知道你不会答应 |
[1:48:53] | But I was wondering if I could hang around. | 但能不能让我在这里随意逗留 |
[1:49:10] | Will you be needing an office? | 你需要一间办公室吗? |
[1:49:17] | No. | 不 |
[1:49:21] | No, I could just work out of the library. | 不用 在图书馆里就行了 |
[1:49:24] | Well, this guy tries to wander into the library, | 这家伙要进图书馆 |
[1:49:26] | but he doesn’t have I.D. | 可是他没有身份证 |
[1:49:28] | Why can’t people read their memos, huh? | 怎么没人看备忘录呢 |
[1:49:29] | Then he goes totally nuts. | 然后他就整个疯了 |
[1:49:31] | Not real! You’re not real. | 你不是真的 |
[1:49:34] | There’s no mission. | 根本没有任务 |
[1:49:36] | Oh, shit. Shit. | 喔 糟糕 |
[1:49:39] | Not real! You are not real! | 不是真的! 你根本不存在 |
[1:49:42] | Is this what you are, soldier? | 士兵 这就是你吗? |
[1:49:44] | Some useless ghoul? | 一个没用的疯子吗? |
[1:49:45] | The local madman? | 当地的疯子? |
[1:49:47] | I’m not a soldier. | 我不是士兵 |
[1:49:48] | You’re gonna end up in a cell! | 你最后会被关到囚房中 |
[1:49:50] | Old, worthless, discarded. | 又老 又没用而且被人摒弃 |
[1:49:52] | There’s no mission. | 根本没有任务 |
[1:49:53] | And while you rock and drool, | 当你在这里发疯的时候 |
[1:49:55] | the world will burn to ashes! | 敌人正把世界烧成灰烬 |
[1:49:56] | You are not real! You are not real! | 你不是真的! |
[1:49:59] | You’re still talking to me, soldier. | 那你怎么还和我对话 |
[1:50:01] | There’s no mission! I’m not a soldier! | 没有任务 我也不是士兵! |
[1:50:04] | John? John? | 约翰? |
[1:50:09] | John, John! It’s okay. | 冷静下来 没事了 |
[1:50:11] | I just heard what happened, I’m sorry. John… | 我刚刚才知道 对不起 |
[1:50:13] | I’m not a soldier. | 我不是士兵 |
[1:50:14] | John. Hey, Nash. | 约翰 冷静点 |
[1:50:17] | Hey, you’re all right. | 好了 没事了 |
[1:50:27] | Ladies and gentlemen, the great John Nash! | 各位 这就是伟大的约翰·纳什 |
[1:50:29] | John? | 约翰? |
[1:50:33] | You should’ve seen their faces. | 你真该看看他们当时的表情 |
[1:50:36] | Everybody was just staring at me. | 大家都盯着我看 |
[1:50:38] | John… you know that stress triggers the delusions. | 你知道是因为压力 才会引起这些妄想 |
[1:50:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:50:48] | But then, on the way home, | 后来在回家的路上 |
[1:50:51] | Charles was there. | 我看到查尔斯 |
[1:50:57] | Sometimes, I really miss talking to him. | 有时我还真想和他聊天 |
[1:51:03] | Maybe Rosen’s right. | 罗森可能没错 |
[1:51:06] | Maybe I have to think about going back into the hospital again. | 也许我应该再回到医院去 |
[1:51:10] | No. | 不 |
[1:51:11] | Come here. | 把手给我 |
[1:51:17] | Maybe try again tomorrow. | 明天再试试看 |
[1:51:43] | John, now, you can’t ignore me forever. | 约翰 你不能永远忽视我 |
[1:51:52] | Charles, you’ve been a very good friend to me. | 查尔斯 你一直是我的好朋友 |
[1:51:55] | The best. | 最好的朋友 |
[1:51:58] | But I won’t talk to you again. | 但是我不会再和你讲话了 |
[1:52:04] | I just can’t. | 我真的不行 |
[1:52:12] | Same goes for you, baby girl. | 小女孩 你也一样 |
[1:52:22] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[1:52:30] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[1:52:46] | I was wondering if I might audit your course. | 我能不能旁听你的课 |
[1:52:50] | It’s… It’s an honor, Professor Nash. | 是我的荣幸 纳什教授 |
[1:52:56] | Is something wrong? | 有什么不对吗? |
[1:53:00] | This will be my first class. | 这是我第一次上课 |
[1:53:06] | Good morning, | 大家早 |
[1:53:08] | eager young minds. | 饥渴稚嫩的脑袋 |
[1:53:30] | It’s never gonna work, John. | 约翰 这样做不会有用的 |
[1:53:33] | You’re just humiliating yourself. | 你只是在自取其辱 |
[1:53:37] | It’s pathetic! | 讨厌! |
[1:53:40] | You are being pathetic. | 你真让人讨厌 |
[1:53:42] | I’m ashamed of you. | 我为你感到难为情 |
[1:54:11] | Oh, man! | 哇 笑死我了 |
[1:54:17] | Are you coming? You’re gonna be late. | 你们快点呀 否则要迟到了 |
[1:54:23] | -Dad, you’ve got my book. -What? | -爸爸 你拿了我的书 -什么? |
[1:54:25] | You’ve got my book. | 你拿了我的书 |
[1:54:27] | Oh, right. | 喔 给你 |
[1:54:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:54:31] | -Good-bye. -Bye. | -拜拜 -再见 |
[1:54:33] | See you tonight. | 晚上见 |
[1:54:35] | Bye, honey. | 宝贝 再见 |
[1:55:57] | “1978年10月 普林斯顿大学” | |
[1:56:10] | Did you just solve Reimann? | 你解决了有名的黎曼难题? |
[1:56:11] | Well, what do you think? | 你说呢? |
[1:56:15] | That’s an analog to Frobenius for noncommutative extensions. | 那是由类比变成 弗罗宾尼斯的非交换性扩张体 |
[1:56:20] | Yes, it is. | 没错 |
[1:56:22] | But it only appears to work sporadically, so, no. | 可惜偶尔才会成功 |
[1:56:25] | But… | 然而… |
[1:56:27] | I believe I’m making progress. | 我相信我已经有所进展 |
[1:56:31] | You’re… | 你是… |
[1:56:33] | You’re John Nash, right? | 你是约翰·纳什吗? |
[1:56:38] | -Toby Kelly. -Hello. | -我是托比·凯利 -你好 |
[1:56:40] | I’ve been studying your equilibrium. | 我正在研究你的平衡论 |
[1:56:42] | The one you wrote here, at Princeton. | 你在普林斯顿发表的理论 |
[1:56:44] | To come up with something totally original, the way you did… | 真了不起 居然能想出这个原创理论 |
[1:56:46] | You know, I was young. | 那时我还年轻 |
[1:56:50] | I’ve been developing a theory. | 我发展出一套理论 |
[1:57:07] | I believe I can prove | 我相信能证明 |
[1:57:09] | that Galois extensions are covering spaces. | 伽罗瓦的扩张体理论 是包含了整个空间 |
[1:57:11] | That everything, everything is connected. | 每件事物都有关联性 |
[1:57:14] | That it’s all part of the same subject. | 而且是同个主体的一部分 |
[1:57:18] | -When was the last time you ate? -Excuse me? | -你什么时候吃的饭? -什么? |
[1:57:21] | You know, food. | 就是吃东西 |
[1:57:25] | My wife, she loves mayonnaise. | 我太太最喜欢蛋黄酱 |
[1:57:30] | Oh, thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:57:34] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[1:57:36] | The function… is in the two categories. | 函数是在两个范畴内 |
[1:57:45] | Alicia! | 艾丽西娅 |
[1:57:49] | coming together at maximum speed of… | 以最高速度结合… |
[1:57:52] | let us say 10 miles per hour. | 让我们假设一小时十英里的速度 |
[1:57:54] | So you have a fly on the tire of bicycle B, | 在B脚踏车的轮胎上 有只苍蝇 |
[1:57:57] | and the fly, who can travel at 20 miles an hour, | 它的速度是每小时二十英里 |
[1:58:00] | leaves the tire of bicycle B and it flies to | 它离开B脚踏车的轮胎 |
[1:58:02] | the tire of bicycle A and backwards and forwards | 飞向A脚踏车的轮胎 就这么来来回回不断的飞 |
[1:58:05] | and so on and so forth until the two bikes collide | 直到两辆脚踏车相撞 |
[1:58:06] | and the poor little fly is squashed. | 而可怜的苍蝇被压扁为止 |
[1:58:08] | This is the important thing about | 也就说当你在某一个场地范围里 |
[1:58:10] | actually focusing in and comprehending | 对其集中精力并全面领会 |
[1:58:12] | the area that you’re dealing with. | 是非常重要的 |
[1:58:13] | Mathematics is very specific, and it is an art form, | 数学是非常精细的东西 它不像艺术品 |
[1:58:17] | no matter what these people around here will tell you, | 不要管这周围的人怎么对你说 |
[1:58:19] | especially the people from biology. | 尤其是那些学生物的 |
[1:58:20] | Don’t listen to any of those people. | 不要听任何人 |
[1:58:22] | Let me go back to what you were doing before. | 让我继续看看 你们之前刚做的东西 |
[1:58:24] | I might want to steal this, write a book and get famous. | 我说不定会把他们盗走 写本书 然后成名 |
[1:58:31] | I was thinking that I might teach. | 我在想我该可以教书了 |
[1:58:35] | A classroom with 50 students | 一班五十个学生 |
[1:58:36] | can be daunting for anyone. | 任何人都会望而生畏的 |
[1:58:39] | John, besides, you’re a terrible teacher. | 约翰 再说了 你也不是个好老师 |
[1:58:44] | I’m an acquired taste, Martin. | 有深度的人才懂得欣赏我 马丁 |
[1:58:47] | I was hoping there still might be something I could contribute. | 我希望能有贡献的机会 |
[1:58:50] | What about the… | 那… |
[1:58:52] | Well, you know. | 那个 其实你也知道 |
[1:58:54] | Are they gone? | 他们消失了吗? |
[1:59:02] | No, they’re not gone. | 不 他们仍在这里 |
[1:59:05] | And maybe they never will be. | 也许永远不会消失 |
[1:59:07] | But I’ve gotten used to ignoring them | 但是我已习惯不理会他们 |
[1:59:08] | and I think as a result they’ve kind of given up on me. | 而他们也有点儿想放弃我 |
[1:59:13] | You think that’s what it’s like with | 你以为我们的梦 |
[1:59:15] | all our dreams and our nightmares, Martin? | 以及恶梦就是 这样的吗 马丁? |
[1:59:18] | You’ve got to keep feeding them for them to stay alive? | 不停的饲养他们 让他们活者? |
[1:59:21] | John, they… haunt you, though. | 约翰 可是 他们 经常困扰你 |
[1:59:25] | They’re my past, Martin. Everybody’s haunted by their past. | 他们是我的过去 其实每个人都被过去所缠绕 |
[1:59:32] | Well, good-bye. | 再见啦 |
[1:59:35] | John, I’ll talk to the department. | 我会和学校谈的 |
[1:59:39] | Maybe in the spring. | 也许春季就能开始 |
[1:59:46] | Hey, Nash? | 嗨 纳什 |
[1:59:50] | You… you scared? | 你怕了吗? |
[1:59:57] | Terrified. | 我被你吓呆了 |
[1:59:58] | Mortified. Petrified. | 惊呆了 窘呆了 |
[2:00:01] | Stupefied by you. | 而且是目瞪口呆 |
[2:00:03] | Now you ought best ring Alicia, | 你最好打电话给艾丽西娅 |
[2:00:05] | -or you’re gonna get me… -I’ll ring her. | -否则… -我会的 |
[2:00:06] | in an awful lot of trouble. | 我的麻烦可大了 |
[2:00:12] | -Thanks, Professor. -Good-bye. | -谢谢你 教授 -再见 |
[2:00:14] | -Have a nice day. -Good-bye. | -有个愉快的一天 -再见 |
[2:00:17] | Papers in hand, Mr. Beyer. | 拜尔先生 功课一定要做 |
[2:00:19] | Professor Nash? | 是纳什教授吗? |
[2:00:24] | -Can you see him? -Yeah. | -你看得到他吗? -看得到 |
[2:00:27] | -You sure? -Uh-huh. | -确定? -嗯哼 |
[2:00:28] | Positive? He’s within your vision? | 确实肯定? 他的确在你的视线中 |
[2:00:30] | Okay. Good. | 那就好 |
[2:00:33] | Forgive me, I’m just always suspicious of new people. | 请你别介意 对没见过的人我都有点戒心 |
[2:00:35] | -See you next week, Professor. -See you next week. | -教授 下礼拜见 -再见 |
[2:00:39] | So now that I know that you’re real, | 既然知道你是真的 |
[2:00:41] | who are you, and what can I do for you? | 请问你是哪位 有什么事? |
[2:00:44] | Professor, my name is Thomas King… | 教授 我是托马斯·金… |
[2:00:46] | Thomas King? | 托马斯·金? |
[2:00:48] | and I’m here to tell you | 我来这是为了 告诉你 |
[2:00:49] | that you’re being considered for the Nobel prize. | 你被考虑成为 诺贝尔奖的候选人 |
[2:01:00] | Forgive me, but I’m just a little stunned. | 请原谅 我实在是太惊讶了 |
[2:01:03] | Over the past few years | 在过去的几年中 |
[2:01:04] | your equilibrium has become a cornerstone of modern economics. | 你的平衡理论 已成为现代经济的基石 |
[2:01:08] | -Suddenly everybody likes that one. -Yeah. | -怎么突然间每个人都爱上它 -是的 |
[2:01:11] | What about my work on other some such projects… | 那我其它几个类似的 计划… |
[2:01:14] | manifold embedding? | “符合嵌入” 怎么样? |
[2:01:15] | The application of your bargaining problem | 你的议价理论已经应用在 |
[2:01:18] | to F.C.C. bandwidth auctions or to antitrust cases… | 联邦电信委员会的宽频拍卖 以及反托拉斯案件上… |
[2:01:23] | -Antitrust cases? -Yes. | -反托拉斯案件? -不错 |
[2:01:24] | I never would have considered that. | 这我倒没料到 |
[2:01:27] | Have I just reached | 我是否只是刚刚跨过 |
[2:01:28] | some level of honesty that borders on stupidity? | 紧挨着愚蠢的正直的边界? |
[2:01:32] | No, no, you haven’t. | 一点也不会 |
[2:01:33] | Because I wouldn’t have thought of that. | 因为我是想不到那些的 |
[2:01:41] | Shall we have tea? | 进来喝杯茶好吗? |
[2:01:44] | Oh, I don’t go in there. I usually just… | 哦 我不进去那 我通常只是… |
[2:01:47] | take my sandwich in the library. | 带者我的三明治 去图书馆 |
[2:01:50] | Come on, John. Let’s have some tea. It’s a big day. | 来吧 进去喝杯茶 今天是你的大日子 |
[2:01:53] | Most commercially available brands of tea | 绝大多数市场上 有的品牌茶 |
[2:01:57] | are not suitable to my palate. | 都不合我的品味 |
[2:01:59] | I’m not… | 我不是… |
[2:02:00] | There are some northern Indian teas which are dense enough… | 有一种北印度茶 足够浓… |
[2:02:04] | I enjoy the flavor that they have… | 我喜欢那种味道… |
[2:02:06] | I have not been in this room for some many years. | 我已经好多年没进来过了 |
[2:02:09] | I wonder what tea they serve. | 不知道他们都有些什么茶 |
[2:02:13] | Well, thank you, young lady. | 小姐 谢谢你 |
[2:02:17] | Things have certainly changed around here. | 这里的变化真大 |
[2:02:19] | I have a son that age. | 我儿子和她差不多大 |
[2:02:22] | Harvard. | 他在念哈佛大学 |
[2:02:29] | I would have thought the nominations | 我本以为 诺贝尔奖的提名者 |
[2:02:32] | for the Nobel prize would have been secret. | 是秘密的 不会事先公开的 |
[2:02:35] | I would have thought you’d only find out if you won or lost. | 只有在宣布的那一刻才知道 |
[2:02:39] | That is generally the case, yes. | 一般来说是这样的 |
[2:02:40] | But these are special circumstances. | 但是这次情况特殊 |
[2:02:44] | The awards are substantial. | 这个奖很重要 |
[2:02:47] | They require private funding. | 而且牵涉到奖金 |
[2:02:49] | As such, | 因此… |
[2:02:51] | the image of the Nobel is… | 诺贝尔奖得主的形象… |
[2:02:56] | I see. You came here to find out if I was crazy? | 喔 原来你是来看我有没有疯 |
[2:03:00] | Find out if I would | 看我会不会 |
[2:03:02] | screw everything up if I actually won? | 真的得了奖后 把一切都搞杂? |
[2:03:06] | Dance around the podium, | 在主席台上跳舞 |
[2:03:07] | strip naked and squawk like a chicken, things of this nature? | 还是学鸡叫之类的事 |
[2:03:10] | Something like that, yes. | 差不多啦 |
[2:03:14] | Would I embarrass you? | 我会不会让你困窘? |
[2:03:20] | Yes, it is possible. | 老实说是有可能 |
[2:03:25] | You see, I… | 你是知道的 我… |
[2:03:27] | I am crazy. | 我是个疯子 |
[2:03:31] | I take the newer medications, | 虽然我在服新药 |
[2:03:37] | but I still see things that are not here. | 但仍旧有幻觉 |
[2:03:42] | I just choose not to acknowledge them. | 我仅仅选择去忽略他们 |
[2:03:47] | Like a diet of the mind, | 就像节食的人 |
[2:03:48] | I choose not to indulge certain appetites. | 不放纵自己的食欲一样 |
[2:03:54] | Like my appetite for patterns. | 比如说我症状的食欲 |
[2:03:58] | Perhaps my appetite to imagine and to dream. | 还有我虚构和想像的食欲 |
[2:04:03] | Professor Nash. | 纳什教授 |
[2:04:09] | It’s good to have you here, John. | 很高兴你能来这 约翰 |
[2:04:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[2:04:18] | It’s an honor, sir. | 这是个荣幸 先生 |
[2:04:21] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢你 |
[2:04:23] | A privilege, Professor. | 我的光荣 教授 |
[2:04:29] | Professor. | 教授 |
[2:04:36] | Nicely done, John. | 约翰 干的好 |
[2:04:38] | Thank you, Tom. | 谢谢 汤姆 |
[2:04:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[2:04:43] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[2:04:53] | Thank you, Ed. | 谢谢你 艾迪 |
[2:05:03] | That was certainly most unexpected. | 这真是出乎我的意料 |
[2:05:17] | “诺贝尔奖颁奖典礼 1994年12月 瑞典斯德哥尔摩” | |
[2:05:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[2:05:33] | I’ve always believed in numbers. | 我一直相信数字 |
[2:05:36] | In the equations and logics | 不管是方程式或逻辑学 |
[2:05:37] | that lead to reason. | 都引导我们去思考 |
[2:05:41] | But after a lifetime of such pursuits, | 但经过终生的追求 |
[2:05:44] | I ask, what truly is logic? | 我问自己 “逻辑到底是什么” |
[2:05:49] | Who decides reason? | 谁去决定原由? |
[2:05:53] | My quest has taken me through the physical, | 我的追求带领我穿过了物理 |
[2:05:56] | the metaphysical, | 形而上学 |
[2:05:59] | the delusional, | 幻觉 |
[2:06:03] | and back. | 又带了回来 |
[2:06:06] | And I have made the most important discovery of my career. | 在事业上我有了最重大的突破 |
[2:06:12] | The most important discovery of my life. | 在生命中 我也找到了最重要的人 |
[2:06:18] | It is only in the mysterious equations of love | 只有在这神秘的爱情方程式中 |
[2:06:21] | that any logical reasons can be found. | 才能找到逻辑或原由来 |
[2:06:28] | I’m only here tonight because of you. | 今晚我能站在这里 全是你的功劳 |
[2:06:32] | You are the reason I am. | 你是我成功的因素 |
[2:06:39] | You are all my reasons. | 也是唯一的因素 |
[2:06:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[2:07:41] | So nice to have met you. | 很高兴能见到你 |
[2:07:46] | I’ll call for the car, Dad. | 爸爸 我去叫车好 |
[2:07:48] | Bye-bye. | 拜拜 |
[2:07:49] | Bye-bye. | 拜拜 |
[2:07:51] | -Are you ready to go now? -Oh, yes, I am. | -准备走了吗? -是呀 |
[2:07:54] | Yes, indeed, and yes, please. | 早就准备好了 |
[2:07:57] | Thank you so much. | 真谢谢你 |
[2:08:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[2:08:03] | What is it? What’s wrong? | 怎么啦 有什么不对吗? |
[2:08:10] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[2:08:12] | Nothing at all. | 什么事也没有 |
[2:08:16] | Come with me, young lady. | 小姐 咱们走吧 |
[2:08:19] | I have a car outside. | 车在外面 |
[2:08:21] | Are you interested in a ride? | 要搭便车吗? |
[2:08:23] | “纳什理论左右了 全球贸易谈判…” | |
[2:08:26] | “全国劳工关系 甚至使 生物进化学有了重大的突破” | |
[2:08:32] | “约翰和艾丽西娅 定居在新泽西州普林斯顿” | |
[2:08:34] | “约翰在数学系里 每天仍按时上下班” | |
[2:08:36] | “他仍旧天天走路到校园去” |