英文名称:Abduction
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:49] | Let’s go party! | 去狂欢咯 |
[00:58] | Yeah, baby! | 走咯 |
[01:00] | Yeah! Gilly, get out here! | 吉利 出来啊 |
[01:02] | Yeah! Yeah! | 耶 耶 |
[01:06] | Let’s go, baby, we got bitches waiting! | 走啊 姑娘们等着我们呢 |
[01:11] | Go! Faster! Put the pedal to the metal! | 开快点 加大油门 |
[01:14] | – Party! – Go! Go! Go! | -派对 -快 快 快! |
[01:18] | Yeah, Jake! | 就是这样 杰克 |
[01:23] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[01:30] | – Hey, ladies. We are here. – You guys are crazy! | -嘿 美女们 我们来了 -你们太疯狂了 |
[01:33] | – Get ready to party. – Yeah! | -准备参加狂欢吧 -没错 |
[01:35] | We are here! | 我们来了! |
[01:37] | Whoa! | 哇哦 |
[01:41] | Yo, Nathan. | 嗨 内森 |
[01:45] | Dude, you’re crazy. | 老兄 你玩得太疯狂了 |
[01:47] | Yes, I am. | 没错 |
[01:49] | – You all right, man? Okay. – Yeah, I’m good. | -你没事吧? -没事 好着呢 |
[01:52] | – Let’s do this. – Let’s go. | -我们玩去吧 -走吧 |
[02:00] | – Check it out! – Dude. | -看那边 -老兄 |
[02:03] | Gilly! | 吉利 |
[02:05] | Yo, guys, be right back. | 你们先聊着 我马上回来 |
[02:09] | What’s up, homey? Check it out, man. | 最近怎么样 伙计? 你看一下 |
[02:11] | Good quality. You like? | 质量很好的 喜欢吗? |
[02:13] | Thanks, man. This is hot. | 谢谢 朋友 这个太赞了 |
[02:14] | That’s right. All right, man. Peace. | 是的 好了 公平的交易 |
[02:21] | Two hundred bucks, man. | 挣了二百块 |
[02:23] | Dude, that’s criminal. | 老兄 你这是在犯罪 |
[02:24] | No, it’s a fair price. | 得了吧 这个价格很公道 |
[02:26] | I make the best fake IDs in Pennsylvania. | 我可是宾夕法尼亚州制作假身份证第一人 |
[02:28] | You know what? You should put that on your college application. | 你申请大学的时候 真该把这些也写在简历上 |
[02:35] | Dude! I can’t believe how mainstream you guys are. | 真不敢相信 你们也太主流了吧 |
[02:39] | You guys are so mainstream. I gotta get you some underground… | 你们太主流了 我来给你们说点地下的… |
[02:41] | Yo, heads up. Coming your way. | 哟 看哪 朝你这边来了 |
[02:44] | Here we go again. | 又碰到了 |
[03:00] | Uh-oh. Here she comes. | 呃-喔 她走过来了 |
[03:01] | – Hey, Karen. – Hi, Nathan. | -嘿 凯伦 -嗨 内森 |
[03:05] | Watch it. | 小心点 |
[03:06] | Watch it? Watch what? You bumped into me. | 小心点? 小心什么? 是你撞的我 |
[03:09] | Billy! Billy, I’m serious! Listen to me. | 比利 比利 我是认真的! 听我说 |
[03:15] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[03:21] | – Is he serious? – Whoa. | -她认真的? -哇 |
[03:24] | – That was exciting. – Let’s go get drunk. | -太刺激了 -我们去喝个大醉吧 |
[03:31] | You ready? Hold it, hold it! | 准备好了吗? 接住 接住 |
[03:36] | Wait! Ball! Ball! Ball! | 等一下! 球! 球! 球! |
[03:42] | Every time! | 每次都这样 |
[03:45] | – All right. – Oh, wait, wait, wait! Announcement! | -好吧 -等一下 我有件事情要宣布 |
[03:48] | A little gift from my dad. | 我老爸送了个礼物给我 |
[03:52] | VIP tickets to the first Pirates home game. | 海盗队第一场主场比赛的贵宾票 |
[03:57] | Dude, I will drink to that. | 兄弟 我得为此干一杯 |
[04:00] | – Let’s have a good night, boys! – Let’s toast! Let’s do it! | -今晚不醉不归 -干杯 干杯 |
[04:02] | – A great night! – Yeah! | -美妙的夜晚! -没错 |
[04:09] | Whoa! | 哦 |
[04:20] | Look at this guy. Hey, wake up. | 看看这个人 嘿 醒醒 |
[04:23] | Look, whoever you are, you gotta get out of here. | 不管你是谁 现在你都得离开这儿 |
[04:25] | My parents will be home in an hour. | 不用一小时我父母就要回来了 |
[04:28] | All right, girls, we have to hurry up. My parents will kill me. | 姐妹们 我们得赶紧收拾完 我爸妈会骂死我的 |
[04:35] | Trish, do you have any more bags? | 崔西 你那还有多的垃圾袋吗? |
[04:37] | You know, you really don’t have to help me pick up all this stuff. | 你没必要帮我收拾这烂摊子 |
[04:40] | It’s okay. It’s the least I can do. | 没关系 举手之劳嘛 |
[04:42] | If my parents see you here, | 要是我爸妈看到你在这儿 |
[04:43] | they might get really pissed at me, though. | 他们真的会骂死我的 |
[04:45] | Yeah. Mine, too. | 嗯 我爸妈也一样 |
[04:52] | Perfect timing. | 来得真是时候 |
[05:08] | – All right, get those mitts on. – Wake up. | -好了 把手套戴上 -清醒点 |
[05:10] | Can’t believe you’re making me fight hungover. | 真不敢相信你让我这样对抗宿醉 |
[05:12] | You wanna drink like a man? | 你想像男人一样喝酒? |
[05:14] | Let’s see if you can fight like a man. Come on, let’s go! | 那先看看你能不能像男人一样战斗 来吧 出拳吧 |
[05:15] | Hit me. | 攻击我 |
[05:21] | Come on! Hit me! | 用点力 打我 |
[05:22] | It’s not patty-cake. Punch me! Here! | 这不是什么拍手游戏 打我! 这儿 |
[05:27] | Move your feet! | 移动脚步 |
[05:29] | I’m right here. Knock my head off. Come on! | 我就站在这儿 攻击我的头部 来啊 |
[05:32] | Come on, Son! | 来吧 儿子 |
[05:33] | Hands up! | 手抬起来 |
[05:35] | My boys. | 我家的男孩啊 |
[05:38] | Hands up! Come on! | 手抬起来 快点 |
[05:40] | This is bullshit. | 简直是胡闹 |
[05:42] | I’ll tell you what’s bullshit. | 告诉你什么才是胡闹 |
[05:44] | Bullshit’s getting so drunk that you can’t defend yourself. | 喝得这么醉 连保护自己的能力都没有 这才是胡闹 |
[05:47] | You can’t watch your back. | 一点警觉性都没有 |
[05:53] | That’s bullshit, Son. | 这才是胡闹 儿子 |
[05:59] | Come on! Turn around! Move! Let’s go! | 继续 转过身来! 动起来 继续! |
[06:02] | – Kevin – Kevin! – What? | -凯文 凯文 -什么事? |
[06:06] | Bet you’re glad you went last night now. | 我打赌你现在一定很庆幸昨晚出去玩了 |
[06:08] | Doesn’t taste as good on the way out as it did on the way in, I’ll bet, huh? | 吐出来的感觉是不是 和喝进去时一样爽 呃? |
[06:14] | See, this is what I call a party. | 这就是我说的派对 |
[06:17] | You wanna hurt me, Nathan? | 想要揍我 内森? |
[06:18] | Don’t get mad, get even. Don’t lose control. | 别发狂 保持冷静 不要失去控制 |
[06:21] | Think about it. Clear your head now. Focus. | 好好想想吧 抛除杂念 集中注意力 |
[06:26] | Bear hug? That’s all you got? | 熊抱? 你就只会这招? |
[06:29] | Come on. Your mother hits harder than that. Show me something. | 用点力 你妈妈打得也比你好 让我瞧瞧你的实力 |
[06:33] | You’re so slow! | 速度太慢了 |
[06:34] | Come on! Pay attention! Come on. | 出拳 注意力集中 来啊 |
[06:39] | Use your head, Nathan. Think! | 用用你的脑子 内森 学会思考 |
[06:41] | You better show me something soon, Son, or you’re gonna go down. | 你最好来点真正有用的 不然 我把你打趴在地上 |
[06:43] | Come On! | 来啊 |
[06:50] | I thought we were boxing. | 我还以为只是打拳呢 |
[06:51] | You always said the person that ends the fight was the winner. | 你不是常说嘛 胜者为王 |
[06:54] | Do I look like I’m done? | 你以为我输了? |
[06:57] | You want to play with no rules? | 你想玩自由搏击? |
[06:59] | You better be careful what you let out of the box. | 那你可得小心了 |
[07:04] | Come on. Get up! That wasn’t that hard, Nathan. | 来吧 起来 这没你想的那么难 内森 |
[07:07] | What’s the matter? Come on. Use your anger. | 怎么了? 起来啊 化愤怒为力量 |
[07:09] | Think about it. Keep control. | 好好想想 控制好自己 |
[07:11] | Look for an opening. What are you gonna do? | 寻找突破口 你要怎么做? |
[07:13] | You can’t punch me. You can’t kick me. | 你打拳打不过我 踢腿也不行 |
[07:14] | What are you gonna do? | 那接下来要怎么做? |
[07:18] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[07:19] | Is that all you got? You gotta get me off balance. | 你就这点本事? 你得把我摔倒 |
[07:21] | Gonna dance all day? You gonna show me something? | 打算一直转下去? 你就不能来点厉害的? |
[07:24] | Good shot. | 这拳打得不错 |
[07:26] | Now we’re talking. | 这才是我所希望的 |
[07:31] | I’m bigger than you, but you can take me, Nathan. Come on! | 虽然我个比你大 但是你可以打败我的 内森 来吧 |
[07:42] | Wait till you get old. | 你老了也这样 |
[07:44] | Hey, guys. Guys! | 嘿 别打了 别打了 |
[07:48] | Kevin! | 凯文! |
[07:50] | You got me! Finish me off! Take me… | 你能打败我! 把我打到 把我… |
[07:54] | Enough! | 够了 |
[07:55] | What? We’re just working out. | 怎么了? 我们才刚刚进入状态 |
[07:57] | You look like you’re trying to kill each other. | 你们俩看起来像是要杀掉对方似的 |
[07:59] | Nah! No, we’re good. Right, Nate? | 没有! 我们很好 是不是 奈特? |
[08:05] | Good job, Son. | 表现不错 儿子 |
[08:10] | You… | 你… |
[08:12] | God, you smell like beer. | 天呐 你浑身都是酒味儿 |
[08:14] | Can I take a shower? | 我能洗个澡吗? |
[08:16] | I just don’t went to get a phone call one night | 我只是不想某天晚上接到电话 |
[08:18] | that you wrapped your motorcycle around a tree. | 说你开摩托车出事了 |
[08:19] | I wasn’t even driving. | 我昨晚根本没骑车 |
[08:21] | Hey, you were out all night. You didn’t call. You’re grounded for a week. | 你夜不归宿 连通电话也没有 罚你禁足一个星期 |
[08:26] | Are you serious? | 你来真的? |
[08:27] | Yeah, I’m serious. | 没错 我很认真 |
[08:28] | Why? Do you not trust me? | 为什么? 你不信任我? |
[08:31] | After last night, not so much. | 发生昨晚的事情后 没那么信任了 |
[08:34] | Did you ever hear that phrase, “Trust needs to be earned”? | 听过那句话吗 “信任是要自己争取的”? |
[08:43] | – He doesn’t do yoga. – Whoa! | -他没有练瑜伽 -噢 |
[08:45] | – He did yoga before. – He did not do yoga. | -他以前练过瑜伽 -他才没练过 |
[08:48] | – Tell him. – You went to a yoga class? | -你跟他说 -你上过瑜伽课? |
[08:50] | – Mom took me. – You’re serious? | -妈妈带我去的 -你说真的? |
[08:52] | See? And you were in pain the next day. | 听到没? 然后你第二天痛死了 |
[08:54] | – Admit it. Tell him. – When did you take him to yoga? | -你就承认吧 -你什么时候带他去上的愈加课? |
[08:56] | You didn’t ask me about taking him to yoga. | 你没跟我说要带他去练瑜伽 |
[08:57] | I have to ask you everything that I do? | 难道我做什么事都得问你的意见? |
[08:58] | No. If you believe in secret lives in this house, | 不是 如果你觉得需要有隐私 |
[09:00] | I didn’t get the memo. | 你得事先跟我报备一下啊 |
[09:02] | Your dad needs yoga. Tell him. | 你爸需要练练愈加 跟他说说 |
[09:04] | He has more important things to do with his day. | 他有更重要的事情做 |
[09:06] | You really do need yoga. | 你真的需要练练愈加 |
[09:08] | – It’s good for your mind. – What’s yoga for? | -对你的心智很有好处 -对什么有好处? |
[09:09] | – Your body. Your spirit. – Tell me a practical application for yoga. | -对你的身体 精神状态有好处 -说说瑜伽的实用性 |
[09:11] | – You could use some. – That’ll happen | -你可以运用一些… -除非有一天… |
[09:13] | the day I take up basket-weaving. | 我改行编花篮了 |
[09:14] | Hey, Nathan, you’re on clean-up duty. | 嗨 内森 你负责洗碗 |
[09:16] | Come on. Your mother cooked. I worked all day. | 你妈妈做的饭 我整天都在工作 |
[09:18] | – What did you do? – That’s right. | -你做了什么? -我来洗 |
[09:41] | Are you going to spin me? Whoa! | 你要让我转吗? 哇哦! |
[09:44] | You got it. | 你做到了 |
[09:55] | You’ve gotten better and better, you know that? | 你知道吗 你越来越棒了 |
[09:59] | You always have new problems. | 你总是惹麻烦 |
[10:01] | – It’s always my fault. – What is it now? | -总是怪罪我 -现在又发什么神经? |
[10:02] | It’s every single time, Billy! | 你每次都怪我 比利 |
[10:03] | Because it’s mostly your fault, Karen! | 这本来就是你的错 凯伦 |
[10:05] | – It’s always my fault! – Have you thought about that? | -都是我的错 -你就没认真想过? |
[10:06] | All you think about is football. | 你整天只想着橄榄球 |
[10:07] | If you’re so over this, then just get out of here! | 如果你这么痴迷橄榄球 那就离开这儿吧 |
[10:09] | – You know what? I will get out of here. – I don’t need this. | -我会离开的 -我不需要这些 |
[10:11] | You’re in high school, Karen. | 你不过就是个高中生 凯伦 |
[10:13] | I could have any girl I want in college. | 大学里有的是女孩 只要我想 随便搞定 |
[10:15] | God! | 真是! |
[10:23] | What are you looking at, freak? | 看什么看 怪胎? |
[10:37] | Sometimes I do feel like a freak. | 有时候 我确实觉得自己很怪 |
[10:43] | I walk around like everybody else. | 我和别人一样在街上走 |
[10:47] | But inside I just feel different. | 但心里却觉得自己和别人不一样 |
[10:51] | Like I’m a stranger in my own life. | 就好像我是我自己生活的旁观者 |
[10:56] | Or I’m sitting at the breakfast table with my parents, | 我和父母坐在一起吃早餐 |
[11:00] | and I’m just like, | 却有种感觉 |
[11:03] | “Who are these people?” | “他们是谁?” |
[11:05] | Don’t you think everybody feels that way growing up? | 你不觉得 每个人在成长过程中 都会碰到这种情况吗? |
[11:10] | Do they all go to a shrink? | 他们都去看心理医生吗? |
[11:12] | Not everyone has insomnia | 不是每个人都有失眠 |
[11:14] | and impulsivity and rage issues, Nathan. | 容易冲动和易怒的困扰 内森 |
[11:16] | I used your technique. | 我照你的方法做了 |
[11:20] | Last night, this guy snapped at me, | 昨天晚上 那家伙对着我狂吼 |
[11:23] | and I had this overwhelming urge to run across the street | 我有种强烈的冲动 想要冲到街对面 |
[11:27] | and smash his face in. | 撕烂他的脸 |
[11:29] | But you contained it. | 但是你控制住了 |
[11:32] | Yeah. I put the anger away. | 是的 我把愤怒抛到一边 |
[11:35] | I chilled. It wasn’t worth it. | 我让自己冷静 那不值得我这么做 |
[11:40] | That’s great, Nathan. | 很好 内森 |
[11:42] | Do you realize we probably would have been having this discussion | 你不觉得 在一年前的少年法庭里 |
[11:44] | in juvenile court a year ago? | 我们就该这么谈了 |
[11:48] | You’re making progress. | 你在进步 |
[11:54] | But I still have the dreams. | 但我还是会做那些梦 |
[12:00] | When was the last one? | 最近一次是什么时候? |
[12:05] | Two nights ago. | 二天前 |
[12:07] | Any new details? | 有出现新的细节吗? |
[12:09] | It was mostly the same. | 和以前几乎一样 |
[12:12] | I see the woman standing there. | 我看见一个女人站在那儿 |
[12:15] | She starts singing to me. I think it’s a lullaby. | 她对我唱歌 那应该是摇篮曲 |
[12:17] | Then comes the attack. | 然后她就出事了 |
[12:31] | And then it’s over. | 然后梦就结束了 |
[12:37] | Nathan, some dreams are based in reality, | 内森 有些梦源于现实生活 |
[12:40] | but others are our mind’s way of handling anxiety | 其他则是我们的大脑 处理焦虑的一种方式 |
[12:44] | just by pushing it deep into your subconscious. | 把焦虑压制在潜意识领域 |
[12:48] | That’s not necessarily a bad thing. | 这不一定是坏事 |
[12:50] | Don’t most psychiatrists want to | 不是有很多心理医生想 |
[12:53] | unearth these things? | 发掘潜意识吗? |
[12:57] | I’m not most psychiatrists. | 我不在这大多数之列 |
[13:00] | Our time is up. | 谈话时间到了 |
[13:04] | – Have a good week, Nathan. – Thanks. | -祝你这周过得愉快 内森 -谢谢 |
[13:27] | Go, Talbots, go! | 加油 陶伯 加油 |
[14:04] | – I think you won that match. – Definitely. | -你那场赢了吧 -当然 |
[14:06] | You know what? You guys are both dicks, okay? | 知道吗? 你们两个太阴了 |
[14:08] | I don’t know how y’all convinced me into joining the wrestling team. | 我都不知道你们是 怎么说服我加入摔跤队的 |
[14:11] | – It was your idea. – “It’s fun, Gilly, it’s fun.” | -是你自己想的 -谁说的”很好玩的 吉利 很好玩” |
[14:13] | You know what? It’s probably a lot of fun when you out there kicking ass, | 当你把别人打得屁滚尿流的时候 也许是好玩 |
[14:16] | but let me tell you, it’s a lot less fun | 但我告诉你 当你被别人收拾的时候 |
[14:17] | when you getting the smack down. | 可就没那么好玩了 |
[14:22] | Come on, Nathan. Come on! | 加油 内森 加油 |
[14:23] | – You got this! You got him! – Hold on! Hold on! | -你行的 你能打败他! -坚持住 坚持住 |
[14:25] | You got him! Take him down! Take him! | 就是这样 摔倒他 摔他 |
[14:27] | Damn! | 妈的 |
[14:28] | Pin him down, man. You got this! You got this! | 压住 老兄 你行的 你行的 |
[14:32] | Keep him pinned! | 别让他起来! |
[14:34] | Game over! | 比赛结束! |
[14:41] | Yeah, sure. | 耶 必须的 |
[14:42] | It’s easy when your guy just rolls over for you. | 这对你来说太容易了 |
[14:45] | Come on, he didn’t even put up a fight. | 他毫无反抗之力 |
[14:47] | – Could you take him? – Yeah, probably. | -你能打败他吗? -呃 也许吧 |
[14:57] | Whoa. | 哇哦 |
[14:59] | You joining the militia group or something? | 你加入了国民自卫队还是什么? |
[15:02] | So I go to the gun range three to four times a week to blow off steam. | 不然要我去冲锋陷阵发泄激情啊 |
[15:06] | I’m a virgin. What else am I gonna do? | 我是个处男 还能做什么? |
[15:07] | True. | 那倒是 |
[15:09] | – He was there, right? – He was there, but he hasn’t called me back. | -他当时也在 对吗? -是的 但是他没叫住我 |
[15:13] | Here we go again. You look at her. | 又来了 你看她一下 |
[15:16] | She glances back at you. You both totally dig each other. | 她瞟你一眼 你们相互有意思 |
[15:20] | And yet nobody pulls the trigger. | 但没人捅破这层纸 |
[15:23] | Grow a pair and make that happen, man. | 跟她表明心意吧 兄弟 |
[15:25] | You act like you’re afraid to talk to her. | 别弄得像怕跟她说话似的 |
[15:27] | I’m not afraid. | 我没怕 |
[15:28] | – I don’t wanna go to class. – Me neither. | -我不想去上课 -我也是 |
[15:32] | -Then do something. – Fine. | -那就有点表示 -好啊 |
[15:35] | Watch. | 看好了 |
[15:40] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[15:42] | Karen. | 凯伦 |
[15:44] | – Smooth. – Yeah. | -真自然 -是啊 |
[15:46] | All I’m asking is that you do the minimal amount of work in this class | 这门课我只要求你们稍微做点功课 |
[15:50] | to give yourself the illusion that you’re actually learning something, | 让自己觉得确实学到了点什么 |
[15:53] | and to give me a modicum of self-respect, | 同时也给我点自尊 |
[15:55] | like I’m actually teaching a class. | 让我觉得我确实是在传授知识 |
[15:59] | It’s called sociology. The study of society. | 这门课叫作社会学 是对社会 |
[16:03] | People. Besides yourselves. | 对人 除你们自己以外的人的研究 |
[16:05] | You’re going to choose one of these topics on the screen | 大家从屏幕上给出的主题中选一个 |
[16:09] | to be the subject of your 10-page research paper. | 来完成一份10页纸的研究论文 |
[16:12] | You should know that your 10-page research paper | 你们必须清楚 这10页的研究论文 |
[16:13] | is going to constitute 75% of your midterm grade. | 会占你们期中成绩的75% |
[16:18] | Yes, yes, I know, I know, I know. Your lives have been ruined. | 是的 我知道 我知道 你们的生活被毁了 |
[16:21] | But you know what Mr. Miles is gonna do for you? | 但是你们知道我会为你们做些什么吗? |
[16:24] | I’m going to assign you a partner, | 我会给你们指定一个搭档 |
[16:27] | so that you can learn to share responsibilities, | 这样你们可以分担责任 |
[16:30] | to share the work load. | 减轻工作量 |
[16:31] | Ernesto, you’re gonna work with Susan. | 欧内斯特 你的搭档是苏珊 |
[16:33] | Nathan, meet Karen. | 内森 你和凯伦一组 |
[16:37] | Gilly, you’re gonna be working with Sean. | 吉利 你和肖恩一起 |
[16:39] | And let’s see, Ladislav and Mohammed. | 然后 拉迪斯拉夫与默罕默德一组 |
[16:42] | Romeo, Juliet. | 罗密欧与朱丽叶 |
[17:08] | – Hey, Mrs. Harper. – Hey, how are you? | -你好 哈珀夫人 -嘿 你好 |
[17:49] | I’m not doing all the work for you on this research paper. | 别指望让我一个人包办 |
[17:51] | You got that? | 明白没? |
[17:53] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[17:55] | You still like games. | 你还是喜欢玩游戏 |
[18:00] | When was the last time you were here? | 你上次来是什么时候? |
[18:04] | You had a bunk bed. | 那时你还用双层床 |
[18:08] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[18:10] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[18:11] | Kids want something to eat or drink | 你们要来点饮料或吃的吗? |
[18:13] | or some more pillows to sit on the floor? | 还是拿几个靠垫方便你们地上坐? |
[18:17] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[18:19] | Okay. You want the door open or closed? | 知道了 门要开着还是关上? |
[18:21] | Close it. Please. | 关上 谢谢 |
[18:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:33] | Uh, well, we should probably get to work. | 呃 该开始做事了 |
[18:39] | Says here over 2, 300 Americans are reported missing every day. | 这上面说 每天 有超过2300个美国人登记失踪 |
[18:45] | I found a website for missing kids here. | 这里有个关于失踪小孩的网站 |
[18:49] | They have height, weight, age, | 上面有他们的身高 体重 年龄 |
[18:53] | favorite foods, medical reports. | 喜欢的食物 医疗报告 |
[18:57] | Check it out. | 你看看 |
[19:00] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[19:02] | Last place they were seen. People they were affiliated with. | 他们最后出现的地方 还有他们的亲朋好友的信息 |
[19:05] | Everything. | 什么都有 |
[19:07] | Yeah. | 是哦 |
[19:15] | I’ll send you this link. | 我把链接发给你 |
[19:21] | What was that story I heard about you | 听说上次聚会后 你只穿着内裤 |
[19:23] | waking up in your underwear on the lawn after that party? | 在草坪上睡着了 那是怎么回事? |
[19:29] | Just a practical joke. | 只是个恶作剧 |
[19:32] | – Right. – Not worth explaining. | -是吗 -不值一提 |
[19:37] | And I had pants on. Yeah. | 还有 我有穿裤子的 |
[19:45] | I thought your boyfriend was gonna take a swing at me that night. | 那天晚上 我还以为你男朋友要痛扁我一顿呢 |
[19:48] | He’s not my boyfriend. | 他不是我男朋友 |
[19:51] | Hmm. | 呣 |
[19:54] | What’d you say to him anyway to make him back off so quickly? | 你当时和他说了什么 让他这么快就闪人了? |
[19:56] | I told him that you’d kick him in his big fat head | 我跟他说 如果他再胡闹 |
[19:58] | and embarrass him in front of everyone if he didn’t stop acting like a dick. | 你会一拳打在他的大肥脑袋上 让他在众人面前出丑的 |
[20:02] | How’d you know I would have kicked him in the head? | 你怎么知道我会揍他的头? |
[20:05] | How long have we lived across the street from each other, Nathan? | 你也不想想 我们都多少年的邻居了 内森? |
[20:09] | Hey, check this out. | 嘿 你看看这个 |
[20:14] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[20:17] | I found this site that shows you mock-ups of what missing kids might look like today. | 我发现这个网站 有失踪小孩现在的长相模拟 |
[20:21] | And if you recognize a person, you can click on their childhood pics. | 如果你认识某个人 可以点击他们童年的照片 |
[20:26] | Check out this guy! | 看看这人 |
[20:28] | Jason Statham meets Justin Bieber. | 杰森·斯坦森与贾斯汀·比伯 |
[20:33] | Seriously! | 开什么玩笑 |
[20:35] | Uh, next. | 下一个 |
[20:38] | Oh. | 噢 |
[20:42] | Ryan Seacrest meets… | 瑞安·西克雷斯特与… |
[20:45] | – Lady Gaga. – Whoa! | -雷迪·嘎嘎 -哇 |
[20:49] | Next. | 下一个 |
[20:52] | Matt Damon meets… | 马特·达蒙与… |
[20:57] | you. | 你 |
[21:00] | That doesn’t look like me. | 这个人不像我 |
[21:02] | Nope. You’re right. It’s definitely not you. | 没错 这人肯定不是你 |
[21:05] | This kid’s too cute. | 他比你可爱多了 |
[21:11] | – Could you send me a link to that site? – Yeah. | -能把这个网站的链接发给我吗? -好的 |
[21:19] | My uncle’s coming to check up on me ’cause my folks are out of town. | 我叔叔来电话查岗了 因为我爸妈不在家 |
[21:24] | When did you want to start outlining? | 你打算什么时候开始写提纲? |
[21:28] | How about I come over in an hour? | 我一个小时后过去? |
[21:31] | Yeah, yeah, awesome. Bye. | 好的 很好 再见 |
[21:49] | Weird. | 真怪! |
[22:46] | You’re gonna put me off my food now. | 你快弄得我没食欲了 |
[23:00] | Marlin and Lorna Price? | 马林和罗娜·普莱斯? |
[23:14] | So the lemon and then the capers. | 然后加柠檬 刺山柑 |
[23:18] | Hey, what’s goin’ on? | 嘿 怎么了? |
[23:21] | Hey, where do you think you’re going? | 你要去哪儿? |
[23:23] | What? | 干嘛? |
[23:25] | Come here. Did you forget you were grounded? | 过来 难道你忘了自己被禁足了吗? |
[23:28] | Nathan. Your mother said get over here. Get over here. | 内森 你妈妈叫你过来 快过来 |
[23:34] | What’s up? Are you going to Karen’s? | 怎么回事? 你要去凯伦家? |
[23:37] | – Yeah, it’s for a school project. – What project? | -是的 学校有个课题要做 -什么课题? |
[23:41] | It’s on websites. | 网上课题 |
[23:44] | – Can I go? – And you have to get it done tonight? | -我能走了吗? -一定要今晚做吗? |
[23:47] | – And it has to be finished? – Pretty much. | -今天一定得完成? -差不多 |
[23:48] | – For school? – For school. | -为了学业? -是的 |
[23:52] | – If it’s for school, right? – Right. | -如果是为了学校的事情 可以吧? -好吧 |
[23:55] | – He’s still grounded. – Right. Okay. | -他还是被禁足的 -没错 好吧 |
[23:57] | It’s work. | 禁足令依然有效 |
[23:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:00] | – Okay. – Be quick. | -好的 -早点回来 |
[24:01] | – Understood. – Be back for dinner. | -明白 -回来吃晚饭 |
[24:03] | Deal. | 好的 |
[24:05] | – Bye. – And behave yourself. | -拜拜 -规矩点 |
[24:15] | Our little boy. | 我们的小男孩 |
[24:17] | I can’t believe I just agreed to that. | 真不敢相信我刚才居然同意了 |
[24:19] | God, Karen. I remember when she was just a child. | 这个凯伦 我还记得她小时候的模样 |
[24:22] | She’s kind of hot now. | 现在都出落成标致的大姑娘了 |
[24:25] | – She’s sweet. And kind. – Sweet. Did I… I meant kind. | -她很可爱 很亲切 -可爱…我意思就是亲切 |
[24:28] | – And he’s a good boy. – Yeah. | -我们的孩子是个好男孩 -是的 |
[24:30] | All right, I see the resemblance, but I really don’t think this is you, Nathan. | 没错 是有不少相似的地方 但我真不觉得这人是你 |
[24:35] | Okay, good. Tell me why. | 好吧 说说原因 |
[24:38] | First of all, this kid’s three-and-a-half years old. | 首先 这孩子只有三岁半 |
[24:42] | Don’t we all look the same at that age? | 这个年纪的小孩不都长这样吗? |
[24:43] | Yes. But we have the same exact chin. | 是的 但是我们的下巴一模一样 |
[24:48] | Coincidence. | 巧合罢了 |
[24:49] | Fine. Explain this. | 好吧 解释下这个 |
[24:54] | Okay. It’s a similar shirt. | 只是一件同样款式的T恤 |
[24:57] | Not just the shirt. | 不只是款式一样 |
[24:58] | The stain on the left shoulder. | 还有肩膀上的污渍 |
[25:06] | Here. Look. | 看这里 |
[25:14] | Holy shit. | 天呐 |
[25:21] | Online contact. | 在线联系下 |
[25:28] | Steven Price. | 史提芬·普莱斯 |
[25:52] | My name is Marisa. | 我是玛丽莎 |
[25:56] | Marisa? | 玛丽莎? |
[25:59] | Nathan… | 内森… |
[26:01] | 玛丽莎: 我是玛丽莎 我会帮助你处理这个问题 访问者: 我叫内森·哈珀 玛丽莎: 你见过史提芬·普莱斯? | |
[26:06] | Possibly. | 有可能 |
[26:08] | Can you tell me more about how he dissapeared? | 能多说点有关他如何失踪的信息吗? |
[26:22] | I mean, I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[26:24] | Don’t you think it’s weird that she wants to know what your address is? | 她为什么要问你现在的住址呢 这重要吗? |
[26:35] | Why does it matter where you are now? | 你现在住哪里这重要吗? |
[26:37] | You could just be tipping them off. | 你很可能把你自己的信息给泄漏了 |
[26:39] | It’s really suspicious to me, Nathan. It doesn’t feel right. | 这真的很可疑 内森 我觉得不对劲 |
[26:42] | Don’t you think you should talk to your parents about this? | 你不觉得 应该和你父母谈谈这件事情吗 |
[26:50] | Mr. Kozlow. | 科兹洛先生 |
[26:51] | You wanted me to notify you immediately if the website got a hit. | 你说过 如果有人点击这个网站 让我立即通知你 |
[26:59] | And if anyone ever finds out, then you’re gonna get in trouble | 如果有人查出来 那你就麻烦了 |
[27:02] | ’cause it’s probably a false accusation. | 因为这很可能是诬告罪 |
[27:04] | And then I’m gonna get in trouble because now I’m involved, too. | 到时候我也会受到牵连的 |
[27:06] | Don’t you think it’s weird? | 你不觉得这很诡异吗? |
[27:12] | Maybe this is all just a mistake. | 也许这只是个误会 |
[27:15] | You could be adopted. | 你可能是被收养的 |
[27:17] | You know, dropped on a doorstep. You never know. | 小时候被人遗弃在某家门前 你自己不会知道的 |
[27:22] | If I were adopted, | 如果我是被收养的 |
[27:24] | why would my picture end up on a missing persons website? | 为什么我的照片会 出现在失踪人口网站上? |
[27:28] | A better question would be | 那倒不如说 |
[27:31] | if this is for real, then who are those people living in your house? | 如果你说的是真的 那么你家里那两个人是谁? |
[27:36] | We’re gonna be out there, We’re gonna dive… | 我们会出海 去潜水… |
[27:37] | He’s gonna wanna dive with us, okay? | 他和我们一起去潜水 怎么样? |
[27:39] | We need you to study. All right? | 我们教你潜水 好吗? |
[27:41] | Rigging. How weather changes. | 装备 天气变化特点 |
[27:43] | There’ll be times your mother and I are asleep. | 我和你妈妈可能会打瞌睡 |
[27:45] | You got to take the helm. Our lives will be in your hands. | 到时你来掌舵 我们的性命可都在你手里了 |
[27:47] | I don’t wanna make this sound too ominous, but it’s dangerous out there. | 我不想危言耸听 但海上确实充满危险 |
[27:50] | The ocean is a big scary beast, man. | 海洋就是个恐怖的大怪兽 |
[28:07] | What you got there? | 你在找什么? |
[28:10] | Um… | 呃… |
[28:13] | I lost my driver’s license. | 我的驾照不见了 |
[28:16] | Need this to get a new one. | 要用这个证明重新办一个 |
[28:17] | That what’s really going on? | 真是这样吗? |
[28:19] | Yeah, what else would be going on? | 是的 不然还能有什么? |
[28:21] | You’re not getting a fake ID? | 不会去买假身份证吧? |
[28:23] | No. | 不会 |
[28:28] | What’s going on, man? | 你怎么了 老兄? |
[28:30] | I don’t know. Must be losing my mind. | 不知道 我大概是疯了 |
[28:32] | My parents are too boring to be psychos. | 我爸妈太唠叨了 简直有病 |
[28:34] | Hey, you never Know, man. | 你不会知道的 兄弟 |
[28:37] | Now here’s you at two years old. | 这是你2岁的照片 |
[28:40] | Three-ish. | 3岁 |
[28:42] | Five. | 5岁 |
[28:44] | Nice. Nice. | 不错 不错 |
[28:51] | Whoa, whoa, wait a second. | 喔 喔 等一下 |
[28:54] | Okay. You see this picture of you when you were five? | 你5岁的时候看过这些照片吗? |
[28:56] | – Yeah, why? – It’s cropped weird. | -见过 怎么了? -被人剪辑过 |
[28:58] | Slight outline of a person’s shoulder. | 照片上有个模糊的肩膀的轮廓 |
[29:01] | Clearly zoomed in a touch, | 放大之后痕迹非常明显 |
[29:02] | like someone didn’t wanna be seen in this picture. | 看来有人不想出现在照片里 |
[29:05] | Any more photographs of you when you were younger? | 还有你更小时候的照片吗? |
[29:07] | Those are the ones that are questionable. | 如果就只有这些 那也很奇怪 |
[29:08] | Not really. | 不是吧 |
[29:10] | Just a ton more of me by myself. | 我的照片多得要死 |
[29:12] | A few family photos is all you have from your childhood? | 你从小到大就这几张照片? |
[29:16] | All that I could find. | 能找到的只有这些了 |
[29:20] | Nathan, I’ve got a million embarrassing family photos. | 内森 我家的照片有上百万张 |
[29:23] | Enough to make me wanna vomit. And you’re telling me all you have is two? | 多得我看到都想吐了 而你的童年照片就这几张? |
[29:45] | What? You’re too cool to say hi now? | 怎么? 酷到连招呼都不打了? |
[29:48] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[29:59] | Teenagers. | 毛头小子 |
[30:14] | Hi, bud. | 嗨 儿子 |
[30:17] | What you looking at? | 你在看什么? |
[30:31] | Your baby shirt. | 你的婴儿衫 |
[30:35] | Are you my mother? | 你是我妈妈吗? |
[30:41] | You are my son. | 你是我儿子 |
[30:44] | You don’t understand, baby. It’s complicated. | 你不明白 孩子 事情有点复杂 |
[30:46] | Answer me. | 回答我 |
[30:48] | Are you my mother? | 你是我亲生妈妈吗? |
[30:55] | No, Nathan. I’m not. | 不是 内森 我不是 |
[31:02] | We wanted to tell you for so long and we just couldn’t. | 我们一直都想告诉你 可是开不了口 |
[31:07] | Go ahead. Tell me. All of it. | 继续 告诉我所有的事情 |
[31:14] | Kevin’s a part of this. I gotta go. | 凯文也参与了这件事 我出去一下 |
[31:19] | Sweetie, don’t judge us so quickly, all right? | 宝贝 别这么快给我们下定论 好吗? |
[31:22] | You don’t know. | 你不了解情况 |
[31:26] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[31:28] | You’re what’s made us a family. | 是你把我们系在一起 成为一家人 |
[31:32] | I love you and you’re my son. Nothing’s gonna change that. | 我爱你 儿子 这一点绝不会变 |
[31:38] | Don’t. | 不要这样 |
[31:43] | Don’t. | 不要这样 |
[31:47] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:50] | Don’t hate me, okay? | 别恨我 好吗? |
[31:54] | Gotta go get your dad. | 我去跟你爸爸说一下 |
[32:09] | – Yeah? – Hey. I heard you pull up, so… | -喂? -嘿 我听到你停车的声音 所以… |
[32:12] | Karen, it’s true. My mom just admitted it. | 凯伦 我的猜测是真的 我妈妈刚才承认了 |
[32:15] | What? God, Nathan, you must be freaking out. I’ll be over in a minute. | 什么? 天呐 你一定吓坏了 我马上过来 |
[32:19] | Okay, come in the back door. | 好的 从后门进来 |
[32:31] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:45] | – Ms. Harper? – Yes. | -哈珀夫人? -我是 |
[32:47] | – How are you this evening? – Fine, thank you. | -今晚过得好吗? -很好 谢谢 |
[32:49] | We’re investigators with the Bridgewater Juvenile Justice Department. | 我们是布里奇沃特 少年司法部门的调查员 |
[32:55] | It’s about your son Nathan. I have a couple questions for him. | 是有关你儿子内森的 我们有几个问题要问他 |
[32:59] | May we come in for a moment? | 我们能进去坐会儿吗? |
[33:01] | Wait, wait, wait! | 等一下 等一下 |
[33:06] | Kev! | 凯文! |
[33:09] | Where is he? Where is he? | 他在哪儿? 他在哪儿? |
[33:11] | Tell us where he is. | 告诉我们他在哪里? |
[33:32] | You can’t have my son! | 你们不能带走我儿子 |
[33:47] | Who are you? | 你们是谁? |
[33:57] | Get it started. I’ll get the kid. | 执行计划 我去抓那个小孩 |
[34:48] | Mara. | 玛拉 |
[35:06] | Go, Nathan, go! Go now! | 快走 内森 离开这儿 |
[35:09] | No, Son. Run! | 别进来 儿子 快跑 |
[35:11] | And don’t stop! | 别停下来 |
[35:31] | Karen. | 凯伦 |
[35:35] | Hey. Get in the house. | 嘿 进屋去 |
[35:40] | Come on, move. | 快走 |
[35:45] | It’s going to be all right. You’re gonna be fine. | 一下就好 你会没事的 |
[35:48] | You won’t even feel this. Such a waste, you know that? | 没有丝毫痛苦 只是这么美丽的女孩 可惜了 |
[35:52] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[36:35] | Who are you? | 你们是谁? |
[36:38] | Who are you? Answer me! Answer me! | 你们是谁? 回答我 回答我 |
[36:41] | Nathan, stop. | 内森 住手 |
[36:42] | You killed my parents! | 你杀了我爸妈! |
[36:44] | Stop. Stop. I’ll tell you what you need to know. | 住手 住手 我会告诉你你想要知道的 |
[36:47] | But I’m not dying here. There’s a bomb in the oven. | 但我不要死在这里 烤箱里有个炸弹 |
[36:51] | What? | 什么? |
[37:00] | Oh, my God! | 噢 天呐 |
[37:17] | Dive! | 下去! |
[38:35] | Sir, you’re next. | 先生 到你了 |
[38:43] | DR Pedway… | 派特威博士 |
[38:58] | Thank you, sir. Have a nice day. | 谢谢配合 先生 祝您愉快 |
[39:03] | – How bad is it? – I don’t know. It hurts. | -伤势怎样? -不知道 很痛 |
[39:06] | I’m taking you to the hospital. | 我现在带你去医院 |
[39:33] | We need a doctor. Anybody? We need a doctor, please. | 我们需要医生 有人吗? 我们需要医生 |
[39:56] | Hello? Hello? | 喂? 喂? |
[39:58] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911报警中心 请问您有什么急事? |
[40:00] | My parents were just murdered. | 我爸妈被人杀了 |
[40:02] | And I think the people who did it are after me, too. | 凶手现在在追我 |
[40:05] | What’s your location, sir? | 你现在在哪里 先生? |
[40:09] | I’m at a hospital. | 我在一家医院 |
[40:12] | Vassar Brothers Hospital. | 瓦萨兄弟医院 |
[40:13] | But my parents were killed at… | 我爸妈被杀的地点是… |
[40:17] | Please hold. | 先别挂电话 |
[40:19] | Hold? What do you mean, “Hold”? | 别挂? 你说”别挂电话”是什么意思? |
[40:26] | I’m Slade McKassen- Topping our news, | 我是斯雷德·麦凯瑟恩 现在播报新闻 |
[40:29] | a dramatic fire in suburban Bridgewater | 布里奇沃特郊区发生一起火灾 |
[40:31] | believed to have been caused by a gas leak. | 据称是由煤气泄漏引发爆炸 |
[40:34] | There have been no reported injuries at this time. | 目前尚未有人员伤亡报告 |
[40:37] | Police say the residents were out of town at the time of the incident. | 警方说火灾发生时房主已外出 |
[40:41] | We ‘ll have more later on in our broadcast. | 稍后将为您带来更多报道 |
[40:43] | Nathan? | 内森? |
[40:45] | Nathan, are you there? | 内森 你还在吗? |
[40:47] | – Yes. – Are you okay? | -是 -你还好吗? |
[40:51] | I’m shaken up a bit, but… | 我有点吓到了 但是… |
[40:53] | Wait. How’d you know my name? | 等等 你怎么知道我的名字? |
[40:58] | My name’s Frank Burton. | 我是弗兰克·伯顿 |
[41:01] | – I work for the CIA. – The CIA? | -我在中情局工作 -中情局? |
[41:04] | Why am I talking to the CIA? | 怎么会跟中情局扯上关系? |
[41:05] | I need to know if you’re okay. | 我要知道你现在是否没事 |
[41:07] | Am I okay? | 我没事? |
[41:09] | I just saw my parents get murdered | 我亲眼看着我爸妈 |
[41:11] | in front of my eyes. | 被人杀了 |
[41:12] | Have you spoken to anyone since the incident? | 事发后你有跟其他人交谈吗? |
[41:15] | – Beside Karen Murphy? – No. | -除了凯伦·墨菲? -没有 |
[41:17] | Good. Don’t talk to anyone. Don’t contact anyone. | 很好 别跟任何人交谈 也不要和任何人联系 |
[41:20] | Stay right where you are. | 待在原地 |
[41:21] | There’ll be two men coming to find you shortly. | 很快会有两个人去找你 |
[41:23] | One’s wearing a red flannel shirt. | 其中一人穿着红色棉绒衬衫 |
[41:25] | They’re there to help you. | 他们会去帮你 |
[41:26] | Nathan, you have to trust me. | 内森 你得信任我 |
[41:28] | Trust needs to be earned. | 信任是自己挣来的 |
[41:32] | Nathan? Nathan? | 内森? 内森? |
[41:34] | Why am I talking to the CIA? | 怎么会跟中情局扯上关系? |
[41:37] | – Are you okay? – Am I okay? | -你没事吧? -我没事? |
[41:40] | I just saw my parents get murdered in front of my eyes. | 我亲眼看着我爸妈被人杀了 |
[41:46] | Yeah? | 什么事? |
[41:49] | They’re at Vassar Brothers Hospital. It’s about 10 minutes away. | 他们在瓦萨兄弟医院 里这里大约10分钟路程 |
[41:56] | One of the ER doctors will come check on you soon. | 急诊医生马上就来 |
[42:02] | I want the video feeds from every security camera in that hospital. | 把医院所有的监控录像调出来 |
[42:10] | Put this On. | 穿上这个 |
[42:13] | What? | 什么? |
[42:15] | Dr. Bennett? What are you doing here? | 贝内特医生? 你怎么会在这里? |
[42:17] | There’s no time to explain, Nathan. We’ve gotta get out of here. | 没有时间解释了 内森 我们必须离开这儿 |
[42:20] | Put that on. Walk behind me. | 拿上这个 走在我后面 |
[42:21] | Cover your face from the cameras. | 挡住脸 别被监控录像拍到 |
[42:23] | What do you have to do with all this? | 你为什么帮我? |
[42:25] | I’m a friend of your father’s. | 我是你爸爸的朋友 |
[42:27] | My father was just killed. | 我爸刚被杀了 |
[42:28] | I’m talking about your real father. | 我说的是你亲生父亲 |
[42:32] | – Wait. – What? | -等等 -怎么了? |
[42:34] | Karen. | 凯伦还在医务室 |
[42:35] | There’s no time. I came for you, Nathan. | 没时间了 我是来救你的 内森 |
[42:38] | I’m not leaving without her. | 我不会扔下她的 |
[42:43] | They’re here already. | 他们已经到了 |
[42:50] | – We’re on site. – Where’s my surveillance video? | -我们登陆网站了 -我要的监控录像在哪? |
[42:53] | – Hey. – Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[42:55] | It’s okay. She’s my… | 别担心 她是我… |
[42:57] | Doesn’t matter. Let’s go. | 无所谓 我们走吧 |
[42:59] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[43:00] | I’m looking for these two teenagers. | 我在找这两个年轻人 |
[43:02] | My nephew and his girlfriend. They run away. | 我外甥和他女朋友 他们离家出走了 |
[43:09] | Go fast. | 快点 |
[43:13] | Faster. | 快点 |
[43:17] | Come on. | 快 |
[43:24] | Left! Take the exit! Go left! | 左边 左边有出口 |
[43:30] | – We’re in. – Where are you, Nathan? | -进去了 -你在哪儿 内森? |
[43:33] | – Where is it? – Over here. | -车在哪里? -那边 |
[43:41] | I hate balloons. | 我讨厌气球 |
[43:44] | We’ve got a hit. | 看到了 |
[43:48] | We have a visual on the target. | 我们找到目标人物了 |
[43:50] | Garage. Second floor. | 在二楼的车库 |
[43:55] | Stop! | 停下! |
[43:58] | Target is fleeing. Westbound. Late model silver BMW. | 目标往西逃走了 一辆最新款银色宝马 |
[44:01] | – We ‘re in pursuit. – Stay on him. | -我们在跟着他 -跟上他 |
[44:03] | – Sir. – What? | -长官 -什么事? |
[44:04] | FaceRec got another hit. You should take a look. | 面部识别系统有了新发现 你最好过来看看 |
[44:12] | You can kiss your pension goodbye, Geri. | 你可以跟退休金说再见了 格瑞 |
[44:14] | Nathan. | 内森 |
[44:16] | There’ll be time for you to deal emotionally with all of this, | 你有大把的时间来消化这一切 |
[44:19] | but right now, you have to get your shit together. | 但是现在 你必须振作起来 |
[44:23] | Who are you really? | 你到底是谁? |
[44:26] | Agent Brock, target is proceeding south. | 布洛克探员 目标正向南移动 |
[44:28] | I’m one of your keepers, Nathan. I’m put in place to look after you. | 我是你的保护人之一 内森 安插在这负责照看你 |
[44:31] | Just like Mara and Kevin were. They died protecting you. | 就像玛拉和凯文一样 他们是为保护你而牺牲的 |
[44:34] | This is crazy. Call the police or something. | 这太疯狂了 还是报警吧 |
[44:36] | I already tried. I dialed 911 back at the hospital, | 我已经试过了 在医院里我打过911 |
[44:38] | and some guy came on the line saying he was with the CIA. | 然后有人接电话说他是中情局的人 |
[44:42] | – Frank Burton. – Burton? I work for him. | -弗兰克·伯顿 -伯顿? 我替他工作 |
[44:44] | – What? – Or I did. | -什么? -或者说我曾替他工作 |
[44:46] | He can’t be trusted. | 不能相信他 |
[44:47] | There were only four of us who knew your identity. | 我们当中只有4个人知道你的身份 |
[44:49] | Mara, Kevin, me and Burton. Two of us are dead. | 玛拉 凯文 我和伯顿 现在其中两个死了 |
[44:53] | Until I can get in touch with Martin, we have to consider Burton unreliable. | 在我和马丁取得联系以前 不要相信伯顿说的话 |
[44:58] | Target heading west over the Fourth Street Bridge. | 目标正向西往第四大街大桥方向去 |
[45:02] | Here. 4-3-1 -1 Clarendon Boulevard. | 这里 4-3-1-1 克拉伦登大道 |
[45:06] | Apartment 2. Arlington, Virginia. Memorize the address. | 2号公寓 阿灵顿市 弗吉尼亚州 记住这个地址 |
[45:09] | Find your way there and just sit tight until someone contacts you. | 到那里之后躲起来 直到有人联系你 |
[45:12] | What? We’re just supposed to wait for someone? | 什么? 我们就坐在那里干等? |
[45:13] | It’s the arrangement I made with your father in case something like this ever happened. | 这是我和你爸爸的约定 为的就是应对这种情况 |
[45:17] | Who is my father? Who were my real parents? | 我爸爸是谁? 谁才是我的亲生父母? |
[45:19] | She has heard too much already. | 她已经知道得太多了 |
[45:21] | – What? – Are you serious? | -什么? -你认真的? |
[45:22] | As soon as you can, dump those clothes. | 快点 换掉你那身衣服 |
[45:24] | Agent Brock, we ‘re recalculating the coordinates. | 布洛克探员 我们正重新计算坐标 |
[45:26] | Now in less than 20 seconds, | 还剩下不到20秒 |
[45:27] | we’re gonna hit a soft curve just before the bridge. | 我们就会到达大桥前面的弯道口 |
[45:29] | I’m gonna slow down just enough for you to jump out. | 到时我会减速方便你跳下去 |
[45:32] | – Jump? What? – Their field of vision will be obscured. | -跳车? 什么? -我会用车挡住他们的视线 |
[45:34] | It’s 30 feet down to the river. | 从那里到河边30英尺 |
[45:35] | – Dr. Bennett, this is insane. – Fifteen seconds. | -贝内特医生 这太疯狂了 -还有15秒 |
[45:37] | And remember, from now on, do not trust anybody | 记住 从现在开始 不要相信任何人 |
[45:40] | except Martin Price and Paul Rasmus. | 除了马丁·普莱斯和保罗·拉斯慕斯 |
[45:42] | I don’t even know these people. I need answers. | 我都不认识这些人 我得知道为什么 |
[45:45] | You’ve been looking for answers your whole life. | 你一直都在寻找答案 |
[45:47] | You just didn’t know what questions to ask. You can do this, Nathan. | 你只是不知道该问什么 你能做到 内森 |
[45:50] | Now you have 10 seconds to open that door. | 现在你还有10秒钟来打开车门 |
[45:52] | After you jump, I will create a diversion. | 跳车后 我会转移他们的注意力 |
[45:54] | I don’t know if I can handle this. | 我不知道自己能不能做到 |
[45:56] | Five seconds. Leave the girl. You’re better off alone. | 还剩5秒 凯伦留在车里 你最好一个人走 |
[45:58] | – Where am I supposed to go? – Just trust me. | -那我要去哪里? -相信我 |
[46:01] | Take a breath. | 深呼吸 |
[46:03] | – Jump! Now! – It’s going to be okay. | -跳! 现在! -一切都会好的 |
[46:04] | Ready… Jump! | 准备…跳! |
[46:08] | Get out of here! | 离开这里! |
[46:13] | One lousy state trooper? That’s all you could get? | 就一个州警在那? 你们就这点办事能力? |
[46:16] | – Don’t lose that kid. – We’re on it, chief. | -别跟丢了那个小孩 -我们正跟着 长官 |
[46:44] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快 我们走吧 |
[46:49] | All right, we have to get in the river. | 我们得下到河里去 |
[46:51] | – What? Why? – Because he’ll try and track us. | -什么? 为什么? -因为他们会跟踪我们的 |
[46:53] | Right here. | 从这儿下去 |
[46:57] | Watch your feet. | 小心脚下 |
[47:14] | Behind here. | 藏在这后面 |
[47:27] | Was Nathan Price in the Vehicle? | 内森·普莱斯在车里吗? |
[47:29] | I want confirmation! | 我要你们确认 |
[47:33] | Okay, sit down. Relax. | 好了 坐吧 放松 |
[47:39] | You stay right here. I’m gonna be right back, okay? | 你待在这里 我马上回来 好吗? |
[47:42] | Stay. | 待在这里 |
[48:16] | Hey. Come on. | 嗨 走吧 |
[49:49] | It’s okay. | 会没事的 |
[49:53] | You were crying in your sleep. | 你昨晚睡着的时候哭了 |
[50:04] | – I was dreaming about… – I know. | -我梦到… -我知道 |
[50:08] | You don’t have to say it. | 你不用说出来 |
[50:20] | I have to get you home. | 我得送你回家 |
[50:22] | Nathan, I can’t go home. | 内森 我不能回家去 |
[50:24] | You’ll be safe there. | 你呆在家里比较安全 |
[50:26] | I won’t be safe there! We’re not safe here! | 回家不会安全的! 这里也不安全! |
[50:28] | We’re not safe anywhere. | 哪儿都不安全 |
[50:29] | Come on. Let’s go. | 别说了 走吧 |
[50:31] | – Where are we gonna go now? – Just walk. | -我们现在去哪里? -只管走就是了 |
[50:32] | I can’t go back there, Nathan. Don’t you understand? | 我不能回家去 内森 你还不明白吗? |
[50:35] | My parents are in Italy. And even if they were home, | 我父母现在在意大利 就算他们在家 |
[50:37] | they can’t protect me. | 他们也保护不了我 |
[50:38] | What are we supposed to do? Call 911 again? | 我们该怎么办? 还打911报警? |
[50:40] | Look. Whoever these people are, whatever they want, | 不管那些人是谁 不管他们想要什么 |
[50:43] | they’re after me, not you. | 他们是冲着我来的 不是你 |
[50:45] | I think they’ll leave you alone. | 我想他们不会为难你的 |
[50:46] | Do you really believe that? | 你真这么想? |
[50:48] | Or are you thinking about what your therapist said back in the car? | 还是你在想你的医疗师在车里说的那些话? |
[50:50] | – Your chances are better alone. – No. | -你独自一人更好办事 -不是 |
[50:52] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[50:55] | It’s just, suddenly everyone around me is dying, Karen. | 是 突然之间 我身边的人都快死了 凯伦 |
[51:00] | And I don’t want anything to happen to you. | 我不想你有事 |
[51:02] | We have to stick together, Nathan. | 我们必须待在一起 内森 |
[51:04] | Who else are we gonna trust now, except for each other? | 除了彼此 现在我们还能相信谁? |
[51:12] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[51:17] | All right, here’s the latest intel we have on Martin Price ‘s current mission. | 好了 这是我们关于马丁·普莱斯 当前任务的最新信息 |
[51:21] | Ten days ago, Martin Price obtained a high-value piece of intel. | 10天前 马丁·普莱斯得到一份重要情报 |
[51:24] | Specifically, a list of 25 encrypted names, | 确切地说 是一份有25个加密名字的清单 |
[51:28] | US politicians and intelligence officers, | 上面有曾出卖国家机密的 |
[51:32] | all of whom had sold state secrets at one time or another. | 美国政治家和情报官员的名字 |
[51:36] | The list was stolen from this man. Nikola Kozlow. | 这个名单是从尼古拉·科兹洛那里偷来的 |
[51:40] | Ex-Serbian Secret Service. Now, freelance intel broker and operative. | 一个前塞尔维亚特工 现在是自由情报买卖者 |
[51:44] | He wants it back. Badly. | 他迫切地想拿回名单 |
[51:47] | Yesterday, there was an attack on the residence | 昨天 马丁儿子内森的住所 |
[51:49] | where Martin’s son Nathan lived. | 发生一起袭击事件 |
[51:51] | Two of our undercover agents were killed. | 我们的两个卧底探员被杀 |
[51:52] | The attackers were hired guns. Btrava. | 这些袭击者都是职业杀手 |
[51:55] | Connections tracing them all the way back to Nikola Kozlow. | 追踪调查得知 他们的幕后主使是尼古拉·科兹洛 |
[51:59] | Martin Price is the agency’s most valuable black ops agent. | 马丁·普莱斯是中情局 最优秀的黑色行动特工 |
[52:02] | Keeping his son Nathan safe from Kozlow is our top priority. | 我们的首要任务是保证他的儿子内森 免遭科兹洛毒手 |
[52:05] | How did Kozlow find Martin’s son? | 科兹洛怎么找到马丁的儿子的? |
[52:08] | We think he discovered the existence of the boy | 我们认为他是在几年前的 一次网络攻击中 |
[52:10] | a couple of years ago through a cyber attack. | 发现内森的存在的 |
[52:13] | He’s been phishing ever since with fake missing persons websites. | 这之后他做了一个失踪人口的钓鱼网站 |
[52:17] | One of his traps finally worked. | 现在终于得逞了 |
[52:20] | Nathan Price is the bargaining chip. | 内森·普莱斯是谈判筹码 |
[52:22] | How so? | 为什么? |
[52:26] | If Kozlow gets to the kid before we do, | 如果科兹洛先我们找到这个孩子 |
[52:30] | he gets the list off Martin. | 他就能从马丁手中拿回名单 |
[52:31] | What do I need to know that you’re not telling me? | 还有什么是我们不知道的? |
[52:35] | The boy escaped from us last night | 昨天晚上 内森从我们手中逃走了 |
[52:36] | with some help from a veteran operative. | 通过一个老特工 |
[52:39] | Geri Bennett. | 格瑞·贝内特的协助 |
[52:40] | Her vehicle was empty when we got there. No sign of her. No sign of the kids. | 我们追到时 车上已没人了 她和那个男孩都不见了 |
[52:45] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[52:54] | Get this situation under control before things get any messier. | 在事态进一步恶化前控制住局面 |
[53:13] | – Hey, can you take us to Virginia? – Get in. | -能带我们去弗吉尼亚吗? -上车吧 |
[53:16] | It’s crunch time, Frank. | 现在是关键时刻 弗兰克 |
[53:17] | Yeah, where the hell is Martin? | 知道 该死的马丁 他到底在哪里? |
[53:19] | Last contact we had was the Peshawar drop two days ago. | 我们最后一次联系是两天前在白沙瓦 |
[53:21] | He’s vanished since then. | 从那以后他就消失了 |
[53:23] | – The fastest he can make it back here… – Is about 36 hours, | -他赶到这里最快也要… -大约36小时 |
[53:25] | which is how long we’ve got to find this kid. | 我们必须在这期间找到这个男孩 |
[53:27] | Track the girl. Track his friends. | 跟踪那个女孩 跟踪他的朋友们 |
[53:29] | Track anyone they’ve ever spoken to. | 跟踪所有和他们交谈过的人 |
[53:32] | Put out an alert to all overseas stations. Get a fix on Nikola Kozlow. | 通知所有海外执勤人员 全力追踪尼古拉·科兹洛 |
[53:37] | If they can’t locate him, that means he’s probably already here. | 如果他们找不到他 那就意味着他已经在这里了 |
[53:39] | So we can add him to our list of headaches as well. | 这事就更加棘手了 |
[53:42] | Clarendon Avenue. This is the street. | 克拉伦登大道 就是这条街 |
[53:53] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[55:11] | “Lorna Price. 1-7-9-3-7 Calvary Road.” | 罗娜·普莱斯 1-7-9-3-7 卡尔瓦里路 |
[55:19] | G-3-7-7 “G-3-7-7.” | |
[55:26] | What is it? | 那是什么? |
[55:28] | – I know this woman. – Who is she? | -我知道这个女人 -她是谁? |
[55:32] | I think she’s my mother. | 她应该是我妈妈 |
[55:39] | This must be Martin Price’s apartment. | 这应该是马丁·普莱斯的公寓 |
[55:48] | I’m gonna call my uncle. | 我得给我叔叔打个电话 |
[55:51] | Let him know I’m still alive. | 让他知道我还活着 |
[55:58] | – Hello? – Uncle Danny? | -喂? -丹尼叔叔? |
[56:01] | I’m sorry, I must have dialed the wrong number. | 对不起 我肯定是打错电话了 |
[56:04] | Karen? Karen Murphy, is that you? | 凯伦? 凯伦·墨菲 是你吗? |
[56:07] | Who is this? | 你是谁? |
[56:09] | Someone who’s trying to help you and Nathan. | 我是想帮助你和内森的人 |
[56:11] | How do you know my name? | 你怎么知道我的名字? |
[56:14] | You’re in danger, Karen. | 你们现在很危险 凯伦 |
[56:17] | There are other people trying to find you. | 还有一群人也正在找你们 |
[56:21] | – Who is this? – Nathan? | -你是谁? -内森? |
[56:23] | Listen to me, Nathan, we’re going to find you. | 听我说 内森 我们会找到你 |
[56:27] | You can’t hide from us. For your own safety… | 你躲不了的 为了你们的安全考虑… |
[56:30] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[56:32] | Kids. | 臭小子 |
[56:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[57:11] | This address could be 15 years old. | 这个地址可能是15年前的 |
[57:14] | You know the chances of finding your mother living there are… | 你妈妈还住在那里的几率… |
[57:17] | I know. But it’s all we have. | 我知道 但是我们就只知道这些了 |
[57:32] | – This is an odd address. – Look at the numbering. | -这个地址很奇怪 -你看看那编号 |
[57:38] | G-3-7-7 G-3-7-7. | |
[57:42] | That’s her plot number. | 这是她的墓地编号 |
[58:07] | 罗娜·伊丽莎白·普莱斯 1961年6月25日—1995年12月18日 | |
[58:28] | You know what’s messed up? | 你知道最糟糕的是什么吗? |
[58:33] | I never knew either one of my mothers. | 这两个妈妈 我一个都不了解 |
[58:37] | The one who raised me, | 养育我的 |
[58:40] | I had no clue who she really was | 我不知道她的真实身份 |
[58:43] | or what she sacrificed for me. | 不知道她为我牺牲的一切 |
[58:48] | And Lorna Price. | 罗娜·普莱斯 |
[58:51] | All she was, was a face in a dream. | 我对她的印象只是梦中出现的一张脸 |
[58:54] | Now she has a name. | 现在多了个名字 |
[58:56] | But she’s still a dead end. | 除此之外无从知晓 |
[59:01] | Nathan, maybe she’s not a dead end. | 内森 也许她还没死 |
[59:06] | These flowers are fresh. | 这些花还是新鲜的 |
[59:09] | I’ll handle this. | 这个我来搞定 |
[59:14] | – Hello. – Hi. How can I help you? | -你好 -嗨 有什么可以帮你的? |
[59:17] | My brother and I just came from visiting our mother’s grave | 我和我哥哥来给我妈扫墓 |
[59:20] | and we saw that some flowers had been delivered there recently. | 看到最近有人来过她坟前献花 |
[59:23] | Is there any way you could check and see who sent them? | 你能帮我查查是谁来过吗? |
[59:27] | We came a really long way to visit her. | 我们是大老远赶来的 |
[59:30] | Couldn’t you just help out with this little favor? | 你就不能帮我们这个小忙吗? |
[59:37] | – Okay. What’s the name? – Lorna Price. | -好吧 什么名字? -罗娜·普莱斯 |
[59:49] | Okay, so the flowers came from Omaha, Nebraska. | 这花是内布拉斯加州奥马哈市 |
[59:51] | A Mr. P. Rasmus. | 一个叫拉斯慕斯的先生送来的 |
[59:53] | It looks like it’s going to be a longstanding order. | 看起来应该是长期订单 |
[59:57] | Do you have an address for that? | 有他的地址吗? |
[1:00:02] | SIGNIT just got a hit on a name Lorna Price. | 信号追踪到一个叫罗娜·普莱斯的名字 |
[1:00:05] | Came from a computer in a place called Calvary Cemetery. | 来自卡尔瓦里墓地 管理中心的一台电脑上 |
[1:00:09] | Calvary Cemetery. | 卡尔瓦里墓地 |
[1:00:11] | The CIA is mobilizing a strike team out of Pittsburgh. | 中情局在匹兹堡有一小分队 |
[1:00:18] | Dr. Bennett said we could trust Paul Rasmus. | 内特说过我们可以信任保罗·拉斯慕斯 |
[1:00:20] | We have to find him. | 我们得找到他 |
[1:00:21] | You want to drive to Nebraska? | 你想开车去内布拉斯加? |
[1:00:23] | No. We’ve probably been in this car too long already. | 不 我们在这辆车里待得太久了 |
[1:00:26] | – We need to ditch it. – What then? | -我们要扔掉它 -然后呢? |
[1:00:27] | We’d never even make it through airport security. | 我们过不了机场安检的 |
[1:00:29] | They know our names, our faces. | 他们知道我们的名字 长相 |
[1:00:30] | I know. I have another plan. | 我知道 我有办法 |
[1:00:52] | Tuscarora Pike. Route 15. | 塔斯卡洛拉收费口 第15号大道 |
[1:00:55] | You’re very close to them. | 你离他们很近 |
[1:01:20] | – Dude. – Hey, man. | -老兄 -嘿 兄弟 |
[1:01:21] | These guys came to my house asking questions. | 有帮人来我家里调查 |
[1:01:23] | I had to sneak out back. This is some deep, deep shit. | 我是溜出来的 这里面肯定有内情 |
[1:01:26] | Did you bring what I asked for? | 我要的东西你带来没? |
[1:01:28] | Yeah.three different IDs in three different states. | 带了 3张不同州府的身份证 |
[1:01:30] | – Yeah, that works. – Karen. | -太好了 -凯伦 |
[1:01:31] | I went through all your Facebook photos. | 我查了你脸谱网上所有的照片 |
[1:01:33] | I chose the one of you from that pep rally last month | 选了一张上个月赛前动员会上的 |
[1:01:35] | ’cause I thought you looked really good in it. | 我觉得这张照片拍得很不错 |
[1:01:37] | – But I could use the one from the beach… – These will be fine. | -不过沙滩上照的那张也不错 -这些就可以了 |
[1:01:40] | – Thanks, Gilly. – Cool. | -谢谢你 吉利 -没事 |
[1:01:43] | Let’s move. We should get going now. | 走吧 我们得赶路了 |
[1:01:46] | This isn’t safe for any of us. | 待在这里谁都不安全 |
[1:01:49] | I’m sorry about your parents. | 对于你父母的事我很遗憾 |
[1:01:53] | Listen, if there’s anything else I could do for you, | 如果还有什么我能帮上忙的 |
[1:01:56] | if you need cash or… | 如果你需要现金或者… |
[1:01:58] | We’re okay. | 我们很好 |
[1:02:02] | See you, Gilly. | 再见 吉利 |
[1:02:04] | – Thanks, man. – See you. | -谢了 兄弟 -再见 |
[1:02:18] | Tell me when you have him. | 抓到他了通知我 |
[1:02:36] | Amtrak train 29, the Capitol Limited | 美铁29号 华芝特快 |
[1:02:39] | from Pittsburgh to Omaha is now boarding on track seven. | 现在7号站台开始检票上车 |
[1:02:45] | Step this way, please. | 请过来一下 |
[1:02:48] | – Thank you. Enjoy your trip. – I will. | -谢谢配合 旅途愉快 -谢谢 |
[1:02:59] | Capitol Limited, Pittsburgh to Omaha… | 华芝特快 从匹兹堡开往奥马哈… |
[1:03:02] | – Is now boarding on track 7. – Go ahead. | -现在7号站台开始检票上车 -往前走 |
[1:03:11] | – Have a nice trip. – Once again, Amtrak train 29 | -旅途愉快 -再次播报 美铁29号 |
[1:03:14] | now boarding on track 7. | 现在7号站台检票上车 |
[1:03:41] | Good thing it’s only one night. | 还好只有一晚 |
[1:03:54] | Do you remember that summer when | 你还记得那年夏天 |
[1:03:57] | our families were both staying at Canadohta Lake? | 我们两家一起在卡纳多哈湖度假吗? |
[1:04:02] | After eighth grade. | 八年级暑假的时候 |
[1:04:04] | In the boathouse, we skipped the canoe trip. | 在船屋里 我们错过了独木舟旅行 |
[1:04:11] | Yeah. I remember. | 是的 我记得 |
[1:04:16] | Kind of. | 有点印象 |
[1:04:18] | When we came back to school that year, | 暑假过后回到学校 |
[1:04:21] | how come you never asked me out? | 你为什么不再约我出去? |
[1:04:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:04:27] | I just thought summer was summer and… | 我只是觉得暑假是暑假 而且… |
[1:04:40] | Are we gonna die, Nathan? | 我们会死吗 内森? |
[1:04:47] | No. | 不会的 |
[1:04:53] | I won’t let that happen. | 我不会让这种事情发生的 |
[1:05:20] | – Wow. – What? | -哇哦 -怎么了? |
[1:05:23] | That’s better than middle school. | 比中学时感觉更好 |
[1:05:31] | That’s ’cause I know what I’m doing now. | 那是因为现在我知道自己在做什么 |
[1:05:42] | And no braces, either. | 而且我也没带牙套了 |
[1:06:24] | We should get some food. | 我们得弄点吃的 |
[1:06:28] | Yeah. I’m starving. | 是的 我饿了 |
[1:06:37] | I’ll go. | 我去吧 |
[1:06:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:06:47] | I’ll knock twice before keying in. | 进来前我会先在门上敲两下 |
[1:06:50] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:07:07] | I’m on a train, heading south of the city. | 我在火车上 开往南边 |
[1:07:10] | Very good. | 很好 |
[1:07:12] | We’re coming up on the Cincinnati station. | 我们快到辛辛那提站了 |
[1:07:14] | We’ll be waiting at the next stop. | 我们在下一站等 |
[1:07:19] | I’m so hungry. | 好饿啊 |
[1:07:24] | He might like that. | 他可能会喜欢这个 |
[1:07:49] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[1:08:09] | Tell me what room he’s in. | 告诉我他在哪个房间? |
[1:08:15] | No, no, no. | 不要 不要 不要 |
[1:08:18] | Pretty fingers. | 手指真漂亮 |
[1:08:22] | Tell me the room. Now. | 告诉我房间号 |
[1:10:13] | You’re gonna play some more, huh? | 还想耍什么花样吗? |
[1:10:16] | You little man. | 小屁孩 |
[1:10:33] | Come on, Nathan! Use your anger. | 来啊 内森 化愤怒为力量 |
[1:10:35] | Think about it. Keep control. | 好好想想 控制自己 |
[1:10:45] | Come on, Nathan! Do something! You’re gonna go down here! | 内森 做点什么! 不然你就完了! |
[1:10:59] | What can you do? Focus. | 你能做什么? 集中注意力 |
[1:11:03] | Think about it. Think. | 认真思考 想想吧 |
[1:11:06] | Think about it. | 好好想想 |
[1:11:30] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:12:14] | Hey, hey! | 嘿 嘿 |
[1:12:30] | Watch it. | 小心 |
[1:12:35] | Hold on. I need to catch a breath. | 等一下 让我喘口气 |
[1:12:43] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:13:07] | He really is Martin’s fucking kid. | 有其父必有其子 |
[1:13:16] | They can’t have got very far on foot. | 他们走不了多远的 |
[1:13:19] | Let’s round them up. Wrap up this thing. | 包围他们 全力解决这件事 |
[1:13:33] | I didn’t get it until now. | 我直到现在才明白 |
[1:13:35] | All that time spent training, wrestling, sparring. | 以前所有的训练 摔跤 拳击 |
[1:13:39] | He was preparing me. For this moment. | 他都是在为这一刻做准备 |
[1:13:44] | A few days ago, we were just a couple of high school kids. | 几天前 我们还只是高中生 |
[1:13:48] | Already feels like a lifetime ago. | 现在却觉得那是很久以前的事了 |
[1:13:50] | Because it was. | 事实如此 |
[1:14:05] | Agent Burns, we have a visual on the target. | 伯恩斯探员 我们发现目标人物 |
[1:14:08] | Going south on Route 51. | 沿51号公路往南去 |
[1:14:18] | – Come on. – Kid! | -快 -孩子 |
[1:14:20] | Give it up, kid! | 别跑了 孩子 |
[1:14:23] | Nathan! Nathan! Nathan! | 内森 内森 内森 |
[1:14:27] | Come on, why are you running? | 站住 你跑什么? |
[1:14:30] | Look around. | 看看周围 |
[1:14:32] | Is anybody pointing a gun at you? | 有人拿枪指着你吗? |
[1:14:35] | We’re not threatening you. | 我们没有要威胁你 |
[1:14:37] | If you’re really the CIA, what’s my real name? | 如果你真是中情局的人 那你知道我的真名吗? |
[1:14:41] | Nathan Price. | 内森·普莱斯 |
[1:14:44] | Steven. Steven Price. | 斯蒂文 斯蒂文·普莱斯 |
[1:14:47] | Steven’s your middle name. | 斯蒂文是你的中间名 |
[1:14:48] | They argued about it, but your mom thought Nathan was better. | 他们曾争论过这个问题 但你妈妈觉得叫内森更好 |
[1:14:51] | – How do you know that? – I was at the hospital | -你怎么知道的? -你在医院出生的那晚 |
[1:14:53] | the night you were born, Nathan. | 我也在 内森 |
[1:14:55] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[1:14:56] | I’d like to get out of this dirt, for starters. | 我想先离开这个鬼地方 去弄点吃的 |
[1:14:59] | You kids, you been on the run for what, 22 hours? Gotta be hungry. | 你们跑了多久了? 22个小时? 一定很饿了 |
[1:15:04] | How about I buy you a burger and a milkshake? | 汉堡加奶昔 怎么样? |
[1:15:23] | You must have been hungry. | 你们是完全饿坏了 |
[1:15:37] | Karen, could I have some alone time with Nathan? | 凯伦 我能和内森单独谈谈吗? |
[1:15:41] | Agent Burns will help you tend to those bruises. | 伯恩斯特工会给你检查下伤势 |
[1:15:47] | Come sit over here. | 过来这边坐 |
[1:15:51] | You must have a lot of questions. | 你一定有很多问题 |
[1:15:54] | Who killed my parents? | 是谁杀了我爸妈? |
[1:15:56] | – You mean Mara and Kevin? – Yes. | -你是说玛拉和凯文? -是的 |
[1:15:58] | His name is Nikola Kozlow. | 他叫尼古拉·科兹洛 |
[1:15:59] | He’s an independent black ops agent. | 是一个独立的黑色行动特工 |
[1:16:02] | Like… | 就像… |
[1:16:04] | – Like my father? – Yes. | -像我爸爸那样的? -没错 |
[1:16:07] | But Kozlow works for the bad guys. Martin is… | 但科兹洛是替坏人卖命 马丁则是… |
[1:16:11] | Was one of us. | 是我们的人 |
[1:16:13] | The woman you know as Dr. Bennett trained him. | 你认识的那个贝内特医生 是马丁的训练师 |
[1:16:15] | Lorna, too. | 罗娜也一样 |
[1:16:18] | Whose idea was it to put me in | 当年是谁决定 |
[1:16:23] | foster care, or whatever you wanna call it? | 要把我寄养的? 对这你们有更好的叫法? |
[1:16:25] | When your mother died… | 你妈妈死后… |
[1:16:27] | To be honest, we weren’t sure whether Martin was gonna crack or not. | 老实说 我们不确定马丁是否会崩溃 |
[1:16:30] | He was in no condition to raise a child. He realized that. | 他没有能力养小孩 他自己也意识到这点 |
[1:16:34] | I told him I would make sure you were safe, | 我跟他说一定会保证你的安全 |
[1:16:37] | so Martin could carry on doing what Martin does. | 这样马丁可以继续他的工作 |
[1:16:39] | What exactly is that? | 具体做些什么? |
[1:16:41] | It’s a messy world, Nathan. | 这是一个肮脏的世界 内森 |
[1:16:42] | People like Martin and Kozlow are just two sides of the same coin. | 马丁和科兹洛这两类人 就像是硬币的正反两面 |
[1:17:09] | Listen, kid. | 听着 孩子 |
[1:17:10] | The world you’ve just been dropped into is a world very few people get to see. | 你现在卷入的事件 是极少有人能接触到的 |
[1:17:14] | You’re getting a glimpse behind the curtain. | 这些都是高极机密 |
[1:17:16] | What we’re engaged in here is a polite war. | 我们现在进行的是一场文明的战争 |
[1:17:19] | It’s not about bullets and bombs, borders or territories. | 没有枪林弹雨 也无关乎边界 领土 |
[1:17:23] | The currency of this war is information. | 这是场信息战 |
[1:17:26] | Zeroes and ones, Nathan. | 程序 编码 内森 |
[1:17:28] | Data. And that’s what Kozlow’s after. | 还有数据 这也是科兹洛想要的东西 |
[1:17:31] | What does Kozlow want from me? | 科兹洛想从我这里得到什么? |
[1:17:36] | Martin recently stole something very valuable from Kozlow | 马丁不久前从科兹洛那儿 偷了个非常重要的东西 |
[1:17:39] | and he wants it back. | 科兹洛想要夺回去 |
[1:17:41] | If Kozlow gets you, it puts your father in a very compromised position. | 如果科兹洛抓到了你 那么你爸爸就会处于不利境地 |
[1:17:47] | Why should my father suddenly start caring about me now? | 为什么我爸爸突然关心起我来了? |
[1:17:50] | Nathan, you don’t know the first thing about your father. | 内森 你不了解你爸爸 |
[1:17:56] | I know he scares the shit out of you. | 看来你很怕他 |
[1:17:58] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[1:18:00] | Byers, report. Torres, report. | 拜尔斯 回话 托雷斯 回话 |
[1:18:03] | Torres, report. | 托雷斯 回话 |
[1:18:13] | This thing that Kozlow wants so badly, | 科兹洛急切想要夺回这东西 |
[1:18:16] | what my father stole, what is it? | 我爸爸偷的到底是什么? |
[1:18:19] | To the naked eye, it’s a sequence of meaningless numbers and letters. | 表面看来 那只是一些 毫无意义的数字和字母而已 |
[1:18:23] | It’s actually an encrypted list of 25 people | 其实是一份经过加密的25人名单 |
[1:18:25] | who have sold or traded state secrets. | 那些人曾出卖国家机密 |
[1:18:29] | Do you have any idea how valuable that kind of information is, Nathan? | 你能想象这份名单的重要性吗 内森? |
[1:18:37] | Your name’s on that list, isn’t it? | 你的名字在那份名单上 是不是? |
[1:18:41] | You have a vivid imagination. | 你的想象力很丰富 |
[1:18:44] | That’s a very dangerous thing. | 这可不是件好事 |
[1:18:53] | Go! Go! Go! | 快跑 快跑 |
[1:18:57] | Drop! | 趴下 |
[1:18:58] | – Get down! – Stay down! | -蹲下 -蹲下 |
[1:18:59] | Get behind something solid. | 找个地方躲起来 |
[1:19:09] | Stay here and keep your heads down. | 待在这里 别起来 |
[1:19:15] | Stay down! | 蹲下 |
[1:19:24] | Come on. | 快走 |
[1:19:38] | Nathan? Nathan? | 内森? 内森? |
[1:19:49] | What the hell is going on, Nathan? | 到底怎么回事 内森? |
[1:19:52] | My parents’ murder, everything we’ve been through, | 我爸妈被杀 所有这一切 |
[1:19:55] | it’s all about a damn list. | 都是因为一份该死的名单 |
[1:19:57] | – What list? – A list of names my father stole. | -什么名单? -我爸偷来的一份名单 |
[1:19:59] | This guy Kozlow came after me, thinking he’d force my father to give it back. | 那个叫科兹洛的人来抓我 想借此威胁我爸把名单还给他 |
[1:20:05] | The crazy part is I’ve had it all along and didn’t even realize it. | 有意思的是这份名单在我手上 我却一直不知道 |
[1:20:09] | It’s in the phone I picked up back at the apartment. | 它就存在我从公寓里拿走的手机里 |
[1:20:12] | Martin must have texted it to himself for safekeeping. | 为安全起见 马丁一定发了一份存他自己手机上 |
[1:20:15] | Jesus, Nathan why didn’t you give it to the CIA? | 天呐 内森 你为什么不把名单交给中情局的人? |
[1:20:17] | Because Dr. Bennett was right about not trusting Burton. | 贝内特医生说过不能相信伯顿 她是对的 |
[1:20:21] | We’re on our own. | 我们只能靠自己了 |
[1:20:30] | Where’d you get that phone? | 这电话从哪儿来的? |
[1:20:31] | The guy on the train who attacked us. | 火车上袭击我们的那个人的 |
[1:20:35] | Hello? | 喂? |
[1:20:37] | Convenient thing with cell phones, | 有手机真是方便 |
[1:20:39] | they can be turned into listening devices, as well. | 还能用作监听器 |
[1:20:42] | – Kozlow. – You have something that belongs to me. | -科兹洛 -你手上有我的东西 |
[1:20:44] | Now it’s time to give it back. | 现在该物归原主了 |
[1:20:46] | What use is it to you? Don’t be a foolish boy. | 那东西对你有什么用? 别傻了 孩子 |
[1:20:49] | Hand it over and you’ll be left alone. | 把它给我 我放你一条生路 |
[1:20:51] | What kind of guarantee can you give me? | 我要怎么相信你? |
[1:20:53] | I can guarantee this. | 我说到做到 |
[1:20:55] | If you don’t surrender that list, I will be killing every friend you have. | 如果你不交出名单 我会杀了你所有的朋友 |
[1:20:59] | Jake, Gilly, neighbors. | 杰克 吉利 你的邻居们 |
[1:21:01] | Even your boring teachers. | 就连你的老师也不放过 |
[1:21:03] | And when I’m finished, you’ll be responsible for the death | 到时候 你要为所有脸谱网上的朋友 |
[1:21:06] | of every friend you have on Facebook. | 的死负责 |
[1:21:08] | But I think it’s one person in particular you don’t want to see get hurt. | 不过我想有个人 你是最不想看到她受到伤害的 |
[1:21:13] | Am I right, Nathan? Her parents arrive | 我说的对吗 内森? 她的父母 |
[1:21:16] | on Alitalia flight 4-4-9 tomorrow afternoon at 3:20 p.m. | 将会乘坐意航4-4-9航班 在明天下午3:20到达 |
[1:21:21] | If I don’t have the list by then, | 如果在那之前我还没拿到名单 |
[1:21:23] | they’re dead. | 他们死定了 |
[1:21:25] | You can tell her all about what it’s like to lose your parents. | 你可以跟她分享一下失去父母的滋味 |
[1:21:28] | It’s a feeling you must know by now. Am I right, Nathan? | 这种感觉你现在一定很熟悉 对吗 内森? |
[1:21:31] | Or am I right? | 我说的对不对? |
[1:21:33] | Okay. Okay. So, how do you propose we do this? | 好 我答应你 你要我们怎么做? |
[1:21:37] | Simple. I give you a time and a place. | 很简单 我告诉你时间和地点 |
[1:21:39] | No. I’ll pick the time and place. | 不 时间 地点我来定 |
[1:21:43] | Somewhere public. | 人多的地方 |
[1:21:54] | Someone backtracked our signal! | 有人追踪我们的信号 |
[1:21:57] | Let’s go, guys! | 快走 弟兄们 |
[1:22:01] | Don’t move! | 别动! |
[1:22:06] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:22:07] | I’m only sorry there weren’t more of them there. | 只可惜没有一网打尽 |
[1:22:09] | Yes, sin Another thing. | 长官 还有件事 |
[1:22:11] | – What? – We found a digital record. | -什么事? -我们找到一条电话录音 |
[1:22:13] | – Nathan Harper has the list. – No, no, no! | -内森·哈珀有这份名单 -该死 该死 |
[1:22:15] | He’s on his way to meet with Kozlow to hand it oven. | 他正去和科兹洛会面 |
[1:22:17] | Where? | 地点? |
[1:22:39] | – Were you followed? – No, I don’t think so. | -有没有被跟踪? -应该没有 |
[1:22:42] | I took my 80-year-old neighbor’s car. Can’t you tell it smells in here? | 我开80岁老邻居的车来的 没闻到车里的气味吗? |
[1:22:45] | Did you do what I asked? | 我叫你办的事咋样? |
[1:22:51] | – Did you? – Yeah, man, just like you said. | -你办好没? -当然 完全照你吩咐 |
[1:22:55] | Patio section. VIP access only. It’s under 23D. | 露台部分 只有贵宾才能进 东西在23D座位下面 |
[1:23:02] | – Thanks, man. – Good luck. | -谢了 兄弟 -祝你好运 |
[1:23:07] | I wish there was another way. | 我希望还有其他选择 |
[1:23:10] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[1:23:23] | I assure you, I have the situation under control. | 我向你保证 事情在我掌控之中 |
[1:23:25] | Do you have the boy? | 找到那个男孩没? |
[1:23:26] | No. | 还没 |
[1:23:27] | – Do you have the list? – No, but… | -拿到名单了吗? -没有 不过… |
[1:23:29] | Then you don’t have things under control, Frank. | 这么说你根本就没控制局面 弗兰克 |
[1:24:15] | – Hello? – Hello, Nathan. | -喂? -喂 内森 |
[1:24:19] | – Who is this? – It’s me. | -你是谁? -是我 |
[1:24:21] | I need you to turn around and walk out of that stadium, now. | 我要你转身离开体育场 马上 |
[1:24:24] | Martin? | 马丁? |
[1:24:25] | You sure have grown. | 你真的长大了 |
[1:24:27] | I know veteran agents who couldn’t have handled | 就算那些老特工也处理不好 |
[1:24:29] | what you’ve been through in the past 24 hours. | 过去24小时你所经历的一切 |
[1:24:32] | But you can’t go in there. Kozlow will take the list and he will kill you. | 但是你不能进去 科兹洛拿到名单后会杀了你的 |
[1:24:37] | Not if I kill him first. | 只要我先杀了他就好了 |
[1:24:39] | You’re not ready for that. | 你还没准备好 |
[1:24:41] | – I’ve made it this far, haven’t I? – You don’t need to do this. | -我已经这样了 不是吗? -你没必要这么做 |
[1:24:43] | I’m on my way. Just trust me, Nathan. | 我已经在来的路上了 相信我 内森 |
[1:24:45] | Give me a chance. | 给我一个补偿的机会 |
[1:24:46] | You had 15 years, Martin. | 这15年里你一直有机会 马丁 |
[1:24:48] | Nathan, this is not the time for that. | 内森 现在不是说这个的时候 |
[1:24:49] | – I’m done waiting. – Right now, you need to hear me out. | -我不要再等了 -你必须听我说完 |
[1:25:15] | – Nathan? – The ticket’s at the foot of the statue. | -内森? -票在雕像脚底下 |
[1:25:52] | Ticket. Please have your tickets ready. | 请大家出示下票 |
[1:25:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:26:12] | Well? | 还好吗? |
[1:26:17] | Where is this kid? | 内森在哪? |
[1:26:55] | Burns, do you have anything yet? | 伯恩斯 有什么发现? |
[1:26:58] | Nothing yet, Frank. | 还没有 弗兰克 |
[1:27:00] | Where are you, kid? | 你在哪儿 孩子? |
[1:27:02] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[1:27:03] | – Watch it. Get up. – Hey! | -喂 起来 -嘿! |
[1:27:05] | Jerk! | 混蛋! |
[1:27:14] | Popcorn? | 来点爆米花? |
[1:27:22] | I don’t understand this game at all, but I like popcorn. | 我一点不懂这比赛 不过我喜欢爆米花 |
[1:27:26] | I’m glad you’re enjoying yourself. | 很高兴你能自娱自乐 |
[1:27:39] | What happened? What did I miss? | 刚才怎么回事? 我错过什么了? |
[1:27:47] | You got my list? | 名单带来没? |
[1:27:50] | How do I know you won’t kill me once I give it to you? | 我怎么知道把名单给你后 你不会杀我灭口? |
[1:27:52] | You don’t trust me? | 你不相信我? |
[1:27:56] | You murdered my parents. | 你杀了我爸妈 |
[1:28:00] | They weren’t your real parents. | 他们不是你的亲生父母 |
[1:28:02] | I can tell you all about your real parents, | 我可以告诉你所有关于你亲生父母的事 |
[1:28:09] | but I’m not so sure you want to know the truth. | 只是我不确定你是否想知道真相 |
[1:28:14] | What truth? | 什么真相? |
[1:28:16] | Martin was, as they call, a Class 5, | 马丁 如他们所说 五级特工 |
[1:28:20] | which means he had the authority to break the Geneva Convention. | 这意味着他可以不遵守”日内瓦公约” |
[1:28:24] | To kill women, children, whatever was necessary to accomplish his mission. | 可以杀妇女 小孩 为完成任务可以不择手段 |
[1:28:28] | But your mother, on the other hand, so loyal. | 但你妈妈相反 她非常忠诚 |
[1:28:32] | She wouldn’t give up Martin’s location | 她不愿透露马丁的行踪 |
[1:28:34] | even to save her own life. | 哪怕为此丧命 |
[1:28:40] | You killed her. | 你杀了她 |
[1:28:41] | Wasn’t my intention. | 我也不想 |
[1:28:44] | She was a stubborn woman. | 她太顽固了 |
[1:28:49] | Do you remember, Nathan? | 你还记得吗 内森? |
[1:28:52] | You should. You were there, too. | 你应该记得 当时你也在 |
[1:28:54] | Paris, 1995. | 巴黎 1995年 |
[1:28:56] | Nathan, think. | 内森 回忆下 |
[1:29:01] | It’s a funny thing, the human mind. | 人的记忆力真的很有意思 |
[1:29:03] | I’m trained to pay attention to details, from the hair on your neck | 我受过训练 知道要注意细节 从你脖颈的头发 |
[1:29:06] | to the location of every security camera in this stadium. | 到这座体育场的每个监控摄像头 |
[1:29:11] | But in that hotel room, | 但当时在那旅馆房间里 |
[1:29:12] | I made one tiny, colossal mistake. | 我犯了个很小却很严重的错误 |
[1:29:17] | I forgot to check under the bed. | 我忘了检查床底下 |
[1:29:21] | The bed. | 床底下 |
[1:29:32] | Nathan. | 内森 |
[1:29:44] | GO! GO! GO! | 快 快 快 |
[1:30:12] | Is this what you’re looking for? | 你在找这个吗? |
[1:30:15] | Now we have to give me what we agreed upon, right, Nathan? | 现在该把之前说好的东西交出来了吧 内森? |
[1:30:19] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[1:30:23] | Frank? I have location on Nathan. | 弗兰克? 我发现内森了 |
[1:30:25] | – Where is he? – The seats above the visitors’ box. | -他在哪? -在看台上 |
[1:30:27] | And moving fast. | 跑得很快 |
[1:30:34] | Excuse me. Sorry! | 借过 抱歉 |
[1:30:36] | – Hey. – Hey! | -嘿 -嘿 |
[1:30:41] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:30:49] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:31:04] | – Martin? – You’re alive. That’s good. Where are you? | -马丁? -你还活着 那就好 你现在在哪? |
[1:31:06] | In a shop on the upper level. | 上层的一家店里 |
[1:31:09] | Listen to me. I need you to lead him outside to the south parking lot. | 听着 我要你把他引到 南边的停车场去 |
[1:31:13] | If I do that, I’m dead. | 这么做我死定了 |
[1:31:14] | If you stay where you are, you’re dead for sure. | 如果你待在原地不动 那是真死定了 |
[1:31:17] | – Lead him outside. Trust me. – Why should I? | -引他出去 相信我 -我为什么要这么做? |
[1:31:21] | Because I’m here, Son. | 因为我来了 儿子 |
[1:31:43] | – Hey! – Watch it! | -嘿 -闪开 |
[1:32:33] | Come on, Martin. | 看你的了 马丁 |
[1:32:43] | Nathan! | 内森! |
[1:32:45] | Nathan! | 内森! |
[1:32:49] | Stop, I’ll shoot! | 站住 不然我开枪了! |
[1:32:58] | It’s over, Nathan. | 结束了 内森 |
[1:33:00] | Trust me, Nathan. I’m here, Son. | 相信我 内森 我在这 儿子 |
[1:33:04] | You’re not as good as your father, Nathan. | 你没有你父亲那么优秀 内森 |
[1:33:09] | You sure about that? | 你确定? |
[1:33:17] | Martin! | 马丁! |
[1:33:39] | Nathan? I’ll take that. | 内森? 电话给我 |
[1:33:48] | You’re just like your dad, huh? | 你真像你父亲 对吧? |
[1:33:50] | Let’s go. | 带走 |
[1:34:00] | I told you we had the situation under control, sir. | 我说过事情在我掌控之中 长官 |
[1:34:02] | – I have it. – Good work. Let me see it. | -我搞定了 -干得不错 让我看看 |
[1:34:04] | – It’s still encrypted, sir. – That’s all right. | -还是加密的 长官 -没关系 |
[1:34:06] | Let me get it to the lab and I’ll make sure you have the decrypted file | 我先拿去实验室 我保证明天一早 |
[1:34:09] | on your desk first thing in the morning. | 放到你的办公桌上 |
[1:34:11] | That’s funny. | 有意思 |
[1:34:13] | Martin said that would be the first sign. | 马丁说我应该先看看 |
[1:34:15] | – You talked to Martin? – He said that | -你和马丁通过话? -他说 |
[1:34:16] | you’d insist on overseeing decryption yourself, | 你一定会坚持自己解密 |
[1:34:19] | to give you a chance to take your name off the list. | 趁机从名单上去掉自己的名字 |
[1:34:25] | Come on, Frank. | 别狡辩了 弗兰克 |
[1:34:27] | We got a long debriefing ahead of us. | 还有一堆报告要写呢 |
[1:34:30] | Let him go. | 放了他 |
[1:34:33] | He’s family. | 他是自己人 |
[1:34:38] | I’m sorry. For everything. | 对所发生的一切 我很抱歉 |
[1:34:41] | I’ll See you soon. | 待会儿见 |
[1:34:43] | – Martin? – Mmm-hmm. | -马丁? -是我 |
[1:34:45] | Give the phone to my kid, Frank. | 把电话给我儿子 弗兰克 |
[1:34:53] | He wants to speak to you. | 他要和你说话 |
[1:34:59] | You’re very brave, Nathan. | 你很勇敢 内森 |
[1:35:01] | I handled things with Hudson. | 我和哈德森把事情解决了 |
[1:35:03] | You and Karen won’t have to worry about the agency from now on. | 你和凯伦以后再也不用担心这种事情了 |
[1:35:06] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿? |
[1:35:08] | I’m right here. Watching from a distance. | 就在这里 远远地看着你 |
[1:35:10] | Like I always have. | 像我以前那样 |
[1:35:12] | All I ever wanted was to keep you safe. Make sure you didn’t get hurt. | 我只想要你安全 不受到任何伤害 |
[1:35:16] | But I failed. | 可惜没做到 |
[1:35:18] | I’m sorry, Nathan. I truly am. | 对不起 内森 真的对不起 |
[1:35:21] | When can I see you? | 我什么时候能见到你? |
[1:35:24] | Why don’t you come out here and talk to me in person? | 为什么你不出来当面和我说? |
[1:35:25] | I’d like that. More than you can imagine. | 我也想 非常想 |
[1:35:29] | – But it’s not possible. – Why not? | -但我不能 -为什么? |
[1:35:31] | I made certain choices a long time ago. | 很早以前我就做了抉择 |
[1:35:33] | I have to live with the consequences of those choices, but you don’t have to. | 我必须为自己的选择承担后果 但是你不需要 |
[1:35:37] | Well, then it’s up to me. | 这由我自己决定 |
[1:35:39] | I want to meet you. | 我想见你 |
[1:35:41] | You don’t understand the risk. | 你不了解这有多危险 |
[1:35:42] | I don’t care about the risks. | 我才不在乎 |
[1:35:46] | You remind me of your mother. | 你让我想起了你妈妈 |
[1:35:49] | Martin? | 马丁? |
[1:35:53] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[1:35:56] | Nathan. | 内森 |
[1:35:58] | I’m your father, | 我是你爸爸 |
[1:36:00] | but I’ll never be your dad. | 但我没资格当你爸爸 |
[1:36:03] | I lost that chance a long time ago. | 很早以前我就没有这个资格了 |
[1:36:05] | I don’t know if you can understand my reasons. | 我不知道你是否能理解我的苦衷 |
[1:36:08] | Maybe someday you will. | 也许有一天你会理解的 |
[1:36:09] | But you’re the only family I have left. | 但你是我世上唯一的亲人了 |
[1:36:13] | You’re leaving me all alone. | 你要丢下我独自一人 |
[1:36:14] | You’re gonna be all right. | 你会没事的 |
[1:36:17] | Sorry, Son. | 对不起 儿子 |
[1:36:21] | Goodbye, Nathan. | 再见 内森 |
[1:36:35] | Nathan. | 内森 |
[1:37:03] | Dr. Bennett? | 贝内特医生? |
[1:37:05] | Hello, Nathan. | 嗨 内森 |
[1:37:07] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:37:09] | Call me Geri. | 叫我格瑞吧 |
[1:37:11] | – I can’t believe you’re alive. – Me? | -真不敢相信你还活着 -我? |
[1:37:13] | What about you guys? | 那你们呢? |
[1:37:16] | How are you doing with all of this? | 经历了这些你感觉如何? |
[1:37:19] | – Are you okay? – Yeah, I’m fine. | -你还好吗? -是的 我很好 |
[1:37:26] | It’s for your own protection. | 这是为了保护你自己 |
[1:37:28] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:37:30] | But where do I go from here? | 但接下来我要去哪里? |
[1:37:32] | Your father wanted me to talk to you about making arrangements for a new home. | 你父亲希望我和你谈谈 给你安排新家的事 |
[1:37:36] | – Nothing can replace Kevin and Mara. – I know that. | -没人能取代凯文和玛拉 -我知道 |
[1:37:39] | But we thought maybe you’d want to consider | 不过我们想也许你会考虑一下 |
[1:37:42] | coming to live with me until you finish high school. | 和我一起住 直到你高中毕业 |
[1:37:47] | Then you have college and… | 你上大学后… |
[1:37:50] | You know, whatever else you want to pursue. | 你可以追求你自己想要的生活 |
[1:37:53] | How does that sound? | 这个安排怎么样? |
[1:37:58] | Yeah, that sounds good. | 听起来还不错 |
[1:38:03] | – Okey-dokey. – So, shall we get out of here? | -那就好 -那么 我们现在能走了吗? |
[1:38:15] | Not quite yet. | 再等一下 |
[1:38:18] | I’ll make sure he gets home all right. | 我保证让他毫发无损的回去 |
[1:38:21] | Oh! | 哦! |
[1:38:22] | I see. Okay. That’s cool. I’ll just… | 明白了 好吧 我只是… |
[1:38:26] | – You know, I’ll be here. – All right. | -我等你们 -好的 |
[1:38:30] | And, Nathan, | 还有 内森 |
[1:38:33] | about a certain young lady, I was wrong. | 之前对你女朋友的看法 我是错的 |
[1:38:38] | You should hold onto her. | 你要好好珍惜她 |
[1:38:41] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[1:38:44] | She’s worth it. | 她值得我这么做 |
[1:38:55] | Sorry we missed the game. | 很抱歉我们错过了比赛 |
[1:38:57] | You can take me to another one. | 你可以带我去看另一场 |
[1:39:02] | It’s a date. | 这是约会 |
[1:39:04] | So, you mean this isn’t going to be like | 那么 这次不会像 |
[1:39:06] | eighth grade after the boathouse between us? | 八年级时在船屋后那样了吧? |
[1:39:11] | You know what the problem was back in eighth grade? | 你知道那时为什么会那样吗? |
[1:39:17] | I just wasn’t ready for you yet. | 当时我还没准备好要向你表白 |
[1:39:19] | Mmm. So I had to wait four years for you to ask me out? | 嗯 所以我不得不等了4年 你才约我出去? |
[1:39:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:39:27] | But you gotta admit, | 不过你得承认 |
[1:39:29] | it was one pretty exciting first date. | 那是非常难忘的第一次约会 |
[1:39:33] | Definitely. | 当然 |