时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Alright, listen up. | 同学们 听好了 |
[00:06] | Today | 今天 |
[00:06] | we’ll be participating in the Presidential Fitness Challenge. | 大家要参与到“总统健康挑战”当中来 |
[00:09] | Why can’t it be the Presidential | 为什么不能是 |
[00:11] | Something-That-Lizzie-is-Good-at Challenge? | “利齐擅长项目总统挑战”呢 |
[00:14] | I don’t want a challenge. I want a nap. | 我才不想参加什么挑战 我只想打个盹儿 |
[00:15] | Guys, keep it down. | 同学们 小声点 |
[00:17] | The President’s going to be here. | 总统可要到这儿来呢 |
[00:18] | The goal of this exercise | 这项挑战需要你 |
[00:20] | is to hang on the bar until your arms fall off. | 吊在单杆上 直到你的双臂无力继续为止 |
[00:24] | Mr. Gordon. | 戈登 |
[00:25] | What exactly does hanging on a bar have to do with… fitness? | 吊单杆跟身体健康到底有什么关系 |
[00:28] | Take it up with the President. | 这种问题你问总统去吧 |
[00:30] | Alright. Sanchez, Gordon, Craft, McGuire. | 好了 桑切斯 戈登 卡拉夫特 迈奎尔 |
[00:34] | You’re up. | 你们先来 |
[00:38] | Alright. Ready? One, two… three. | 准备好了吗 一 二 三 |
[00:45] | Hanging from a bar isn’t a real useful skill. | 吊单杠不是一项真正实用的技术 |
[00:48] | But it’s not exactly gym death. | 但也不至于把人给整死 |
[00:59] | Uh, this isn’t as bad as I thought it would be. | 这并没有我想的那么糟糕 |
[01:02] | Yeah, piece of cake. | 对 小菜一碟 |
[01:06] | Sanchez down. | 桑切斯 挑战失败 |
[01:08] | You know, I bet the President doesn’t have to do this. | 我说 总统根本就不会做这项运动 |
[01:10] | I couldn’t imagine him having breakfast with the heads of state | 我实在无法想象 他与国家领导们共进早餐之后 |
[01:13] | and then going into his Oval Office | 会在他那个椭圆形的办公室里 |
[01:15] | and doing hanging chin-ups. | 做这愚蠢的引体向上 |
[01:18] | Gordon down. | 戈登 挑战失败 |
[01:21] | So, getting tired yet? | 觉得累了吗 |
[01:23] | -I’m just warming up. -Yeah. | -我只使了我热身的力气 -是哦 |
[01:25] | Keep it up, McGuire and Craft. | 迈奎尔和卡拉夫特 坚持住 |
[01:27] | Ten more seconds, you set a new school record. | 十秒后你们将创造一个新的校纪录 |
[01:30] | Did you hear that, Ethan? | 伊桑 你听见了吗 |
[01:31] | Yeah… record. | 是 纪录 |
[01:34] | Hey, the bar… | 嘿 这单杠 |
[01:35] | it’s all slippery. | 好滑啊 |
[01:37] | No… fair… | 不 公平 |
[01:40] | That would be so cool. | 那是多么令人羡慕的事啊 |
[01:42] | Lizzie and Ethan breaking a school record. | 利齐和伊桑一起打破了学校纪录 |
[01:45] | Did you hear that, Ethan? | 听到我说的了吗 伊桑 |
[01:47] | Ethan?! | 伊桑 |
[01:48] | Whoa! Ethan has left the building. | 哦 伊桑离我而去了 |
[01:51] | Alright, let’s have a hand for Ms. McGuire. | 现在 让我们鼓掌祝贺迈奎尔同学 |
[01:53] | New school record-holder in the Presidential Fitness Challenge. | 成为“总统健康挑战”新的校纪录的创造者 |
[02:03] | Time to pack my bags. | 是时候打包我的行李了 |
[02:05] | Guess who’s taking over the White House in 2024? | 猜猜谁将在2024年接手白宫 |
[02:12] | If you believe | 如果你相信 |
[02:15] | We’ve got a picture-perfect plan | 我们事先就有个绝妙的计划 |
[02:19] | We’ve got you fooled | 那你就错了 |
[02:22] | ‘Cause we only do the best we can | 因为我们不过是尽力而为 |
[02:27] | And sometimes we make it | 有时我们会取得成功 |
[02:31] | And sometimes we fake it | 有时候我们会搞砸 |
[02:34] | But we get one step closer each and every day | 但我们离目标一天比一天近 |
[02:39] | We’ll figure it out on the way | 我们会在途中解决所有难题 |
[02:44] | Lizzie McGuire S02E33 One of Those Guys | |
[02:48] | I still don’t think | 我依然不认为 |
[02:49] | you need to hang on a bar to become the president. | 你得能吊单杠才可以成为一名总统 |
[02:51] | I don’t remember reading that in the constitution. | 我不记得我在宪法里读到过这一条 |
[02:53] | Well, I still can’t believe | 我呢 依然不敢相信 |
[02:54] | you beat every one, I mean, including Ethan. | 你赢了每个人 其中还包括伊桑 |
[02:57] | It’s not that big of a deal. | 其实没什么大不了啦 |
[02:59] | Okay, it’s really cool. | 好吧 感觉真的很好 |
[03:01] | All in a day’s work. | 这一天享尽了世界的美好 |
[03:03] | -Hey, Lizzie. -Hey, Thomas. | -嗨 利齐 -嗨 托马斯 |
[03:05] | I heard you wiped the floor with my boy Ethan. | 我听说你和我兄弟伊桑在体育课上表现得相当厉害 |
[03:08] | I just came over to give my props | 我只是过来祝贺一下 |
[03:09] | to the new school record holder. | 咱们学校纪录的保持者 |
[03:11] | Lizzie, I shake your hand, but I don’t want you to break it. | 利齐 我来跟你握握手而已 你可别把它折断了 |
[03:13] | Don’t worry, Ethan. | 哪有的事啊 伊桑 |
[03:14] | I’m not going to hurt you. | 我怎么会伤到你呢 |
[03:15] | Except for your pride. | 除了为了她自己的荣誉 |
[03:17] | -Miranda. -Oh, you’re going to take that? | -米兰达 -哦 你打算怎么办 |
[03:21] | I’m up for rematch | 我很乐意再赛一次 |
[03:22] | -if lady is. -Oh, that’s a shocker. | -只要女士愿意 -哦 那可真是石破天惊啊 |
[03:24] | Oh, I lost to a girl and | 我 一个大男生输给了一个弱女子 |
[03:27] | now to reassert my male | 现在 我要重拾雄风 |
[03:28] | dominance and I’ll beat her in front of my friends. | 把她打得落花流水 让她在朋友面前颜面无存 |
[03:31] | It’s not like that, Gor-don. | 不是那样的 戈登 |
[03:33] | Because I don’t know what that means. | 我都不知道他在说什么 |
[03:35] | Don’t worry, Ethan. It’s just this one little weird thing that | 伊桑 别放心上 他说的不过是一件今天发生在 |
[03:37] | happened today in Gym. | 体育馆的不合常理的事罢了 |
[03:38] | Hey, you guys could arm wrestle. | 你们扳手腕来再决胜负吧 |
[03:41] | What do you say, McGuire? | 迈奎尔 你意下如何啊 |
[03:44] | Sure. | 奉陪 |
[03:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:52] | I’m gonna 1 2 3 go. | 我来喊一二三开始 |
[03:53] | -And go on go, got it? -Got it. | -说“开始”的时候就开始 明白 -明白 |
[03:57] | Okay. | 那么 |
[03:58] | 1… | 一 |
[03:59] | 2… | 二 |
[04:02] | 3… | 三 |
[04:04] | Go! | 开始 |
[04:07] | Lizzie… | 利齐 |
[04:14] | No. | 不行 |
[04:23] | Lizzie… | 利齐 |
[04:34] | I won. | 我赢了 |
[04:37] | And you’ll not leave this room | 除非你做完了家庭作业 |
[04:39] | until you’ve done with your homework. | 否则别想跨出房门 |
[04:41] | Mom, haven’t you ever thought maybe | 妈 你难道就没想过吗 也许 |
[04:43] | I wasn’t meant to do math. | 我生来就不适合学数学 |
[04:45] | No. | 没有 |
[04:48] | This’s so unfair. | 老天真是不公平 |
[04:54] | Do your home work. | 做你的家庭作业 |
[04:55] | Do your home work. | 做你的家庭作业 |
[04:56] | Do your home work. | 做你的家庭作业 |
[04:58] | She’s good. | 她还真行 |
[05:01] | Tape. | 胶带 |
[05:09] | I’m a Tapezilla. Fear me. | 我是胶带哥斯拉 恐怖吧 |
[05:13] | Matt, do your homework | 马特 做你的作业 |
[05:15] | and have fun getting that off your face, | 还有好好享受把那玩意从你脸上撕下来的乐趣 |
[05:17] | Tapezilla. | 胶带哥斯拉 |
[05:55] | Vampires! | 吸血鬼 |
[05:59] | Hey, looks like this’s done. | 嘿 看来这个已经做完了 |
[06:01] | Good job, Matt. | 干得好啊 马特 |
[06:05] | Hey, Lizzie, make a muscle. | 嘿 利齐 秀秀你的肌肉 |
[06:09] | What’s up? | 好啊 |
[06:11] | Hey, we need a fifth for the flag football. | 嘿 我们的腰旗橄榄球队正缺一个第五人 |
[06:12] | Oh, sorry, Ethan, but I… | 哦 不好意思啊 伊桑 但是我 |
[06:14] | I was talking to Muscles McGuire over here. | 我在问坐在那边的大力迈奎尔呢 |
[06:18] | Yeah, come on, Lizzie, you game? | 是啊 别考虑了 加入我们吧 利齐 |
[06:19] | Am I game? | 我去不去 |
[06:21] | If being game means flag football with team Hotties, | 如果加入他们就意味着我会被一堆帅哥包围 |
[06:23] | then I’m totally game. | 那么我是去定了 |
[06:25] | I’m like the most game there ever was. | 我将是有史以来最积极的队员 |
[06:28] | Sure, I’m game. | 好的 我加入 |
[06:29] | Coolie, see you tomorrow after school. | 太好了 那么明天放学后见咯 |
[06:31] | Sure, I am there. | 嗯 一言为定 |
[06:33] | You’re taking me with you. | 你得带我去啊 |
[06:34] | I don’t care if I have to be a cheerleader. | 我一点不介意到时当啦啦队 |
[06:37] | I’m going. | 本姑娘去定了 |
[06:37] | If I’d known this was going to happen, | 要是早知道这么好的事都会碰上 |
[06:39] | I would have so hung on to the bar longer. | 我就死死的握住那根单杠 |
[06:41] | Yeah, well. I guess I’ll go, too. | 是啊 这么说的话 我也得去咯 |
[06:43] | But I’m not going to be a cheerleader. | 但是 我可绝对不当啦啦队 |
[06:44] | That’s ok, Gordo. | 没关系 戈多 |
[06:45] | I don’t think you have the legs for it anyway. | 反正你也没长两条适合当啦啦队的腿啊 |
[06:49] | I must say | 我必须说 |
[06:50] | I was most unimpressed with your math homework. | 这次的数学作业是你们做得最糟糕的一次 |
[06:54] | However, I’d especially like to single out Matt McGuire. | 然而 我要单独说说马特・迈奎尔同学 |
[07:01] | As we all know | 众所周知 |
[07:01] | Matt isn’t exactly a role model for class conduct. | 马特并不是我们班的模范生 |
[07:05] | But he’s a perfect example of how hard work | 但是 他却是一个通过努力和毅力 |
[07:08] | and perseverance pays off. | 换来回报的好例子 |
[07:10] | A 97, Mr. McGuire. | 97分 迈奎尔同学 |
[07:12] | Nice work. | 做的不错 |
[07:20] | I don’t believe it. | 鬼才相信呢 |
[07:21] | How? | 怎么得来的 |
[07:23] | I’m… | 我 |
[07:24] | brilliant. | 脑瓜子灵光 |
[07:27] | Okay, here is how it happened. | 好吧 其实是这样的 |
[07:29] | I was in my room about to | 我在我的房间里正准备 |
[07:30] | dig into my homework, | 对我的作业大干一番 |
[07:33] | when… | 在那时 |
[07:34] | I fell asleep. | 我却睡着了 |
[07:36] | -When I woke up, it was done. -Fine. | -当我醒来时 作业已经完成了 -好吧 |
[07:40] | But tonight… | 今晚 |
[07:41] | You’re taking home my homework. | 你把我的作业带回家 |
[07:45] | I’ll sleep through the whole day if I have to… | 我愿意睡过一整天来完成 |
[07:48] | to finish your homework. | 你的作业 |
[07:58] | Alright, it’s going to be a pass. | 听着 等会儿要传球 |
[07:59] | We’ve got to go man-to-man. | 我们要盯人防守 |
[08:01] | Cover the flag. We got to hold them. | 盯着旗子 我们得想法子抓住它们 |
[08:03] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[08:05] | Alright, this is weird. | 不对 这太奇怪了 |
[08:06] | Ethan’s usually the one who’s confused. | 伊桑才通常是那个让人摸不着头脑的人哪 |
[08:08] | ‘Cause we hold them, we win. | 因为我们抓到了旗子 我们就赢了 |
[08:10] | ‘Cause the team with the most points wins | 得分最高的那队才能获胜 |
[08:12] | and we’re that team. | 我们就是那支队伍 |
[08:13] | No, I’ve meant the flag part. | 不是 我是问要把旗子怎么着 |
[08:16] | No. | 别 |
[08:20] | Who’s got Jose, Thomas? | 托马斯 谁来盯着胡塞 |
[08:23] | Nobody scores on my watch. | 没人可以在我的眼皮底下得分 |
[08:37] | Thomas. | 托马斯 |
[09:02] | It’s flag football, not tackle. | 这是腰旗橄榄球 哪有这么个阻截法啊 |
[09:05] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:08] | Was that okay? | 还可以吗 |
[09:09] | Okay, Lizzie. | 利齐 很好很好啊 |
[09:09] | Look at you. You’re a monster. | 瞧瞧你 像头猛兽一样带劲 |
[09:11] | You won us the game. | 你可是在这场比赛里立了大功啊 |
[09:12] | You got some righteous moves, McGuire. | 举步英明啊 迈奎尔 |
[09:14] | Hey, we got another game tomorrow. | 嘿 明天也有比赛 |
[09:15] | Yeah. You’ll be there, right. | 对啊 你也会来吧 |
[09:17] | Sure, it was totally fine. | 好啊 这比赛挺有趣的 |
[09:19] | Props, Lizzie, you’re a total dude. | 利齐 你太给力了 真是个纯爷们儿 |
[09:22] | Lizzie, that was a great hit. | 真是一场精彩的比赛啊 利齐 |
[09:25] | You totally took Jose out! | 你单枪匹马地解决了胡塞 |
[09:26] | Yeah, you were hanging out with all the | 是啊 你可是和这里的一大群男生 |
[09:27] | cute boys all over the place. I mean, who are you? | 一起玩呢 我说 你到底是谁啊 |
[09:30] | I’m a total dude. | 我是个纯爷们儿 |
[09:31] | Finally the cute boys noticed me. | 男孩们终于注意到我了 |
[09:34] | That’s right, Lizzie, you are a total dude. | 说得对啊 利齐 你就是一小伙子 |
[09:36] | You act like a dude, you look like a dude. | 你的举止行为 你的穿着打扮 |
[09:39] | Oh… | 哦 |
[09:39] | You even smell like a dude. | 还有你散发出的气味都像极了一个小伙子 |
[09:42] | Later… dude. | 回见咯 假小子 |
[09:46] | Yeah, the cute boys noticed me because | 是的 男孩们会注意到我全因为 |
[09:48] | they think I’m one of them. | 他们认为我也是他们中的一员 |
[09:58] | You’re a total dude, Lizzie. | 利齐 你真是个纯爷们儿 |
[10:00] | You’re a monster. | 你是头猛兽 |
[10:03] | That’s right, Lizzie. You’re a total dude! | 对啊 利齐 你就是一个小伙子 |
[10:25] | 5 more minutes, Mom. | 让我再睡五分钟 妈 |
[10:26] | Miranda, it’s me. | 是我啊 米兰达 |
[10:28] | And I know that it is 5:30 in the morning | 我知道现在才早上五点半 |
[10:30] | and I’m really really sorry. But… | 真的真的不好意思 但是 |
[10:32] | -I need you. -Lizzie? | -我需要你的帮助 -利齐 |
[10:34] | Did I just call you in my sleep? | 我在梦游时给你打电话了 |
[10:36] | I just woke up and the phone was in my hand. | 我醒来后发现 电话就已经在我手里了 |
[10:39] | Miranda, everybody thinks that I’m a guy. | 米兰达 人人都觉得我是个假小子 |
[10:41] | Ethan called me a total dude. | 伊桑管我叫哥们儿 |
[10:43] | And Thomas said that I was a monster. | 托马斯说我像头猛兽 |
[10:44] | Lizzie, maybe you’re a guy-girl. | 利齐 你也许是带些中性气质的女生罢了 |
[10:47] | But that’s just it, Miranda. | 但那又怎样 米兰达 |
[10:49] | No guy’s ever going to want to take me out | 不会再有哪个男孩会想 |
[10:51] | to date or to dances | 约我出去或是邀请我跳舞 |
[10:52] | or to the movies or anything. | 再或是和我一起看电影什么的 |
[10:54] | The guys will high-five me | 男孩们见着我了不会牵我的手 |
[10:55] | but they won’t hold my hand. | 而只会和我击掌 |
[10:57] | Maybe I could be a more of girly girl. | 也许我可以让自己更有女人味一点 |
[10:59] | Good idea. | 很好的想法 |
[11:00] | Lizzie, I love you, you know. | 利齐 你知道我爱你的 |
[11:02] | But, next time, could you please give your | 但是 下一次恳求你 |
[11:04] | crisis for the daylight hours. | 在白天汇报你的危机情况 |
[11:07] | -Sure. -Thank you. | -知道了 -谢谢 |
[11:09] | Okay, they want a girl. | 好啊 既然他们需要一个真正的女孩 |
[11:10] | I can be a total girl. | 我就成为一个彻头彻尾的女孩 |
[11:12] | I’m going to be the girliest girl they’ve ever seen. | 我将是一个他们所见过的最有女性气质的女孩 |
[11:40] | No more gravy! | 不要肉汁了 |
[11:51] | Looks like this is done. Who’s your math genius? | 看来作业已经完成了 谁是数学天才啊 |
[11:54] | Who’s your math genius? | 谁是数学天才啊 |
[12:00] | Well, thank you! | 哦 谢谢你们 |
[12:01] | The Nobel Prize. | 感谢颁给我诺贝尔奖 |
[12:07] | I’m a super girl | 我是一个拥有超能力的女孩 |
[12:09] | and I’m here to save the world | 我的使命是来拯救世界 |
[12:12] | But I want to know | 但我很想知道 |
[12:14] | who’s going to save me | 谁又来拯救我 |
[12:18] | I’m a super girl | 我是一个拥有超能力的女孩 |
[12:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:21] | I need one part Clueless and two parts Legally Blonde. | 一部分“无影无踪” 两部分“律政俏佳人” |
[12:23] | I want to know | 我很想知道 |
[12:26] | why I got to feel so alone | 为什么世界只留我孤单一人 |
[12:34] | Seems like a dream | 感觉像一场梦 |
[12:37] | There is no one | 没有任何人 |
[12:38] | Watch out, world! | 准备好了吗 全世界 |
[12:39] | Ms. Lizzie McGuire is ready to make your acquaintance. | 焕然一新的利齐・迈奎尔小姐要与你们见面了 |
[12:47] | Hey, Ethan, hey Thomas. | 嘿 伊桑 嘿 托马斯 |
[12:48] | So, did you bring your clothes to change into? | 那么 你还带了其它的衣服来换么 |
[12:51] | For what? | 为什么啊 |
[12:52] | The game, Lizzie? | 比赛啊 利齐 |
[12:53] | I mean, we’ve got to have our No.1 tackler. | 你要明白我们可不能失去一个优秀的阻截队员啊 |
[12:55] | Uh, em, I think I’m finished with football. | 哦 呃 我想我不会再玩橄榄球了 |
[12:58] | Wait, I thought you were having a blast yesterday. | 等等 我还以为你昨天玩得很愉快呢 |
[13:00] | You tore up the field. | 你简直撕裂了全场 |
[13:01] | Tore up the field? | 岂止撕裂了全场 |
[13:03] | I chewed it up and spit it out. | 我把赛场嚼了嚼又吐了出来 |
[13:05] | I totally rocked. Don’t you forget it! | 我昨天简直是牛逼极了 你们可给我记住了 |
[13:07] | Yeah, well, I just don’t think it was my sport. | 是的 但我认为橄榄球并不是我的菜 |
[13:10] | I’ll come by and cheer you guys on. | 我还是会去给你们加油助威的 |
[13:12] | We don’t need an another cheerleader, | 我们哪里还需要更多的啦啦队员啊 |
[13:14] | we need a player. | 我们缺的是球员 |
[13:15] | I guess girls really don’t play football. | 我猜女生们确实不喜欢玩橄榄球吧 |
[13:17] | Who are you calling a girl? | 你说谁是女生呢 |
[13:19] | Oh, that’s me. | 哦 说我呢 |
[13:21] | Em, Lizzie, you’re falling asleep in your food. | 哦 利齐 你正在你的食物里沉睡过去 |
[13:24] | Yeah. It’s not very girly. | 是哦 这一点都不淑女哦 |
[13:26] | Girly, what are you guys talking about? | 淑女 你们在说什么呢 |
[13:28] | Well, Ethan thinks Lizzie is a guy-friend, so now | 是这样的 伊桑认为利齐是他的哥们儿 |
[13:30] | his guy-friend thinks her a guy-friend, | 所以 他的另一个哥们儿也这么认为 |
[13:33] | so now he’s Lizzie’s guy-friend who | 也就是说 伊桑是利齐的哥们儿 |
[13:33] | is real guys who won’t ever ask her out. | 这个真正的男孩 是永远不会约她出去的 |
[13:36] | -So besically I’m just a guy-girl. -Okay. | -简单地说 我像个男孩 -好吧 |
[13:39] | Let me explain to you. | 让我再给你说明白点 |
[13:40] | I’ve been up since 5:30 this morning, | 我今天凌晨五点半就起床了 |
[13:42] | And called me. | 还给我打了个电话 |
[13:43] | Thank you very much. | 感谢你破坏了我的美梦 |
[13:44] | Let me finish. | 让我说完 |
[13:46] | It took me twice | 我花了平时两倍 |
[13:46] | as long to do my hair make-up this morning. | 长的时间来弄头发 |
[13:48] | And I changed my outfits six times | 我还换了整整六次衣服 |
[13:50] | That’s three more than I usually do. | 比平时多了三次 |
[13:52] | Well, you don’t really look that different, Lizzie. | 嗯 我没看出来你跟以前有什么不同 利齐 |
[13:55] | But at least, not to me. | 但至少 只有我一个人这么认为 |
[13:57] | See, it doesn’t even make a difference. | 看吧 根本就没有什么改变 |
[13:58] | I’m doomed to be a guy-girl forever. | 我注定一辈子是个假小子 |
[14:02] | Kate’s going to be invited to the prom and | 凯特会被男生邀请参加毕业舞会 |
[14:03] | I’m going to be invited to the Monster Truck | 我呢 则会被邀请去参加什么 |
[14:05] | rallies and the Chille Burger belching contests. | 怪兽卡车竞赛和吃辣堡吃到打嗝的比赛 |
[14:09] | Lizzie, Lizzie, you got potato salad in your hair. | 利齐 利齐 土豆沙拉进你头发里了 |
[14:11] | Just let her rest. | 让她好好歇息会儿吧 |
[14:17] | Hey, Matt, we got a call from your school today. | 嘿 马特 我们接到了一个来自你学校的电话 |
[14:18] | I didn’t do it, I was framed! | 不是我干的 一定是别人陷害我的 |
[14:22] | Sit down. | 来坐下 |
[14:25] | -We got a call from your teacher, Mrs. Chatman. -Yeah. | -是你的任课老师查特曼小姐打来的电话 -是的 |
[14:29] | She said your math was really improved. Two As in a row. | 她说你的数学成绩很有进步 连拿了两个A |
[14:32] | Now, I know we have been | 现在我们才知道 |
[14:33] | very hard on you about the homework. | 我们在你的家庭作业方面的态度是严苛了点 |
[14:35] | But, obiviously, it’s working. | 但这显然非常有效 |
[14:37] | So we just want to tell you | 我们想对你说 |
[14:38] | that we’re very very | 我们俩都非常非常的 |
[14:39] | very proud of you. | 以你为傲 |
[14:41] | -Wait, you’re proud of me? -Yeah. | -等一下 你们会以我为傲 -是啊 |
[14:45] | So, what was it, buddy? | 小子 跟我们说说 |
[14:46] | What makes the difference? | 到底是什么让你有这样的改变 |
[14:48] | I just buckled down, because, | 我只是变得认真了 因为 |
[14:52] | when it’s going in its tough, | 当我遇到困难的时候嘛 |
[14:53] | Matt McGuire gets going. | 马特・迈奎尔当然要勇敢面对啦 |
[14:55] | Alright. | 这样啊 |
[14:56] | Like now. | 比如现在 |
[14:57] | See you. | 等会儿见 |
[14:59] | You know I knew him come around. | 我早就知道他很聪明的 |
[15:01] | It takes after me, you know. | 他遗传了我的优点 你知道的 |
[15:14] | Hey, McGuire, catch! | 嘿 迈奎尔 接住 |
[15:17] | Well, you can hang all day, | 怎么了 你可以吊一整天的单杠 |
[15:18] | but you can’t catch a medicine ball? | 却连个皮球都接不到 |
[15:19] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[15:22] | Heard you beat Craft in arm wrestling yesterday? | 听说你昨天扳手腕赢了克拉夫特 |
[15:25] | Nice job. | 不赖嘛 |
[15:26] | Yeah. Nice job of permanently ruining any chance | 是啊 同时也永久性地毁掉了 |
[15:29] | I may have of my social life. | 我体验社交生活的一切机会 |
[15:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:32] | You don’t sound happy on this whole thing. | 你好像不太高兴我说这件事啊 |
[15:34] | Well, I’m not. | 对 我不怎么高兴 |
[15:36] | Ever since the gym class yesterday | 自昨天的体育课结束后 |
[15:37] | everybody thinks I’m a guy-girl. | 人人都觉得我是个假小子 |
[15:39] | Never going to get a date. | 谁还想约我出去啊 |
[15:41] | They think you are a guy-girl, | 他们觉得你像个假小子 |
[15:42] | because you set a school record? | 就因为你创造了新的校纪录 |
[15:45] | And I beat Ethan Craft in arm wrestling | 还有 我扳手腕赢了伊桑・克拉夫特 |
[15:46] | and I played flag football. | 我还玩了腰旗橄榄球 |
[15:49] | -Who exactly thinks this? -Everyone. | -到底谁在这么想 -所有人 |
[15:52] | Ethan Craft said I was a total dude | 伊桑称呼我是他的哥们儿 |
[15:54] | And Thomas called me a monster. | 托马斯说我是头猛兽 |
[15:56] | Craft calls everyone a dude. | 克拉夫特管谁都叫哥们儿 |
[15:58] | He doesn’t kown many other words. | 他并不知道太多其它的词语 |
[16:00] | And Thomas is a guy. | 托马斯是大男孩 |
[16:01] | To him, “monster”–that’s a compliment. | 对他来说 “怪兽”这词是用来称赞别人的 |
[16:03] | But Kate thinks it too. | 可凯特也这么想 |
[16:05] | Did you ever think that maybe Kate was jealous | 你可否想过 也许凯特是因为 |
[16:07] | of the fact you were spending quality time | 你和班上这么多可爱的男生相处得很愉快 |
[16:09] | with the really cute boys in class? | 所以嫉妒了 才这么想 |
[16:11] | No. | 没有 |
[16:12] | But I like that explanation. | 但我喜欢听这样的解释 |
[16:15] | There are people that they think that | 很多人都认为拥有强壮的身体 |
[16:16] | being strong is a boy thing. | 是男孩子才考虑的事情 |
[16:19] | but that’s because they’re severely lacking in brains. | 而有这种想法的人的思想是极度闭塞的 |
[16:22] | -I guess. -Hear me out, McGuire. | -也许是吧 -迈奎尔 听我说 |
[16:24] | Do you think that Brandy Chastain | 你认为布兰蒂・查斯泰恩 |
[16:24] | (注:前美国女子足球运动员) | |
[16:25] | worries about what people think? | 在乎别人怎么想吗 |
[16:27] | Or what about Picabo Street? | 或者皮卡布・斯特里特 |
[16:27] | (注:前美国女子高山滑雪运动员) | |
[16:28] | Or Kelly Clark? | 或者凯丽・克拉克 她们在乎么 |
[16:28] | (注:前美国女子单板滑雪运动员) | |
[16:30] | I’m not like them, they’re champions. | 我与她们不同 她们可是世界冠军 |
[16:32] | Just because you like to play flag football, | 仅仅因为你喜欢玩腰旗橄榄球 |
[16:34] | it doesn’t mean you can’t do more girlie things, too. | 并不意味着你不可以做女孩子做的事情啊 |
[16:37] | I mean, I’m a power lifter, | 我想说的是 我是个举重运动员 |
[16:39] | but I like to go swing-dancing with Mr. Lang. | 但我仍然喜欢和朗先生一起跳摇摆舞 |
[16:46] | You like to swing-dancing? I can’t believe it. | 你喜欢跳摇摆舞 我还真没看出来 |
[16:49] | It’s hard to believe teachers even exist outside of school. | 简直难以相信老师们还会在学校外存在 |
[16:52] | Well, believe it. | 最好相信我说的话哦 |
[16:53] | And I even sew my own dresses, | 我甚至缝制了属于我自己的舞裙 |
[16:55] | ’cause I can’t find any to fit my arms. | 因为我没法找到容得下我的粗手臂的裙子 |
[17:00] | That’s really cool. So you can do both. | 真不错 可以很好地兼顾两方面 |
[17:03] | And so can you, McGuire. | 你也行的 迈奎尔 |
[17:06] | Thanks. I feel a lot better now. | 谢谢你 我现在感觉好多了 |
[17:08] | No problem. | 没事 |
[17:09] | I can talk to students. | 我可以和学生交谈的 |
[17:11] | I just prefer to yell most of the time. | 只是更愿意向学生吼吼来省事罢了 |
[17:30] | Fredo. | 弗莱多 |
[17:35] | What? You mean you haven’t | 什么 你的意思是你还没有 |
[17:36] | covered the long division in the monkey school yet? | 在猴子学校里学会竖式除法吗 |
[17:41] | Hey, it’s okay. | 嘿 没关系 |
[17:42] | It’ll be okay. It’ll be okay. Em… really. | 没关系的 没关系的 相信我 |
[17:50] | -Hi. -Fredo? | -嗨 -弗莱多 |
[17:52] | You know you can’t go out | 你知道在你完成家庭作业之前 |
[17:53] | until you finish your homework. | 你是不应该出来的 |
[17:57] | Is he stuck on long division, because had no problem | 他学除法竖式有困难么 可是他做我昨天的作业 |
[17:59] | with yesterday’s homework. | 可一点问题都没有 |
[18:01] | And… oopsie. | 哦 糟糕了 |
[18:05] | Fredo, we’ve been over long division a thousand times already. | 弗莱多 我们练习除法竖式可有一千遍了 |
[18:08] | You know he won’t keep coming over here | 你知道如果我们给他买一台卫星信号接收器 |
[18:09] | if we got him that satellite dish. | 他就不会总跑到这里来了 |
[18:11] | Come on, Fredo. | 走吧 弗莱多 |
[18:14] | Good girl. | 好孩子 |
[18:17] | So you need to tell us that | 你向我们老实交待 |
[18:20] | that monkey | 那只猴子 |
[18:21] | got a 97 on your math homework? | 做了你的数学作业还拿了97分 |
[18:24] | Yeah. | 是 |
[18:24] | Matt! I am so furious with you! | 马特 我现在非常生气 |
[18:29] | Maybe Fredo can help us with our taxes. | 也许弗莱多可以帮我们算算税务 |
[18:32] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:32] | You’re right. Matt does take after you. | 你说的对 马特确实遗传了你的优点 |
[18:40] | Are you sure you want to do this? | 你确定要这样做么 |
[18:42] | I am positive. | 非常确定 |
[18:43] | Let’s play some football. | 我们来玩玩橄榄球吧 |
[18:45] | I’m proud of you, Lizzie. | 为你而骄傲啊 利齐 |
[18:46] | Go out there and kick some butt. | 上场去吧 给他们点颜色看看 |
[18:49] | Who would let the dogs out? | 谁家把狗放出来了 |
[18:51] | Nobody likes you, Kate. | 你很讨人厌 凯特 |
[18:58] | I want in. | 我也要比赛 |
[18:59] | Sorry, McG, | 迈奎尔 不好意思 |
[19:00] | wouldn’t want you to break a nail or anything. | 我并不想委屈你折断片指甲或别的什么 |
[19:02] | Ethan, I don’t care if I break all my nails. I’m going in. | 伊桑 我不在乎指甲折断什么的了 我要比赛 |
[19:05] | Look, Ethan, they’re killing us out there. | 伊桑 你看看啊 那边简直是气势汹汹 |
[19:08] | Lizzie, we could really use you. | 我们绝对可以用上你 利齐 |
[19:09] | What do you say? | 你怎么说 |
[19:11] | Lizzie, if I put you in, | 利齐 如果我让你来比赛 |
[19:12] | then someone else would have to sit out. | 那么我们中的某个人就得坐冷板凳了 |
[19:14] | Come on, Craft. | 求你了 克拉夫特 |
[19:18] | I got an idea. | 我有个点子 |
[19:19] | That’s something you don’t hear very often. | 这话不常从伊桑口中说出来 |
[19:21] | -Ethan. -Dude, I told you I’m watching the game. | -伊桑啊 -哥们儿 我说了我在看比赛 |
[19:25] | I’m not a dude! | 别叫我哥们儿 |
[19:26] | S… shut… | 闭 闭嘴 |
[19:38] | Girls can do anything | 女孩可以做任何事 |
[19:40] | and be anything we want to be | 成为想成为的人 |
[19:44] | Girls can do anything | 女孩可以做任何事 |
[19:46] | And we can survive and be what we want | 我们能坚强生存 能达到目标 |
[19:50] | And girls can be anything we want to be | 我们也可以成为我们自己想成为的人 |
[19:56] | They’re going to think of her as a guy-girl. | 将来在大家的印象中 她就像个假小子 |
[19:59] | You know what? I don’t think she cares what they think. | 你知道吗 我不认为她在意别人怎么想 |
[20:02] | -And I think that’s pretty cool. -Yeah. | -在我看来 这是非常了不起的 -是啊 |
[20:06] | Girls can do anything | 女孩可以做任何事 |
[20:09] | and be anything we want to be | 成为想成为的人 |
[20:13] | Girls can do anything | 女孩可以做任何事 |
[20:15] | We can survive and be what we want | 我们能坚强生存 能达到目标 |
[20:19] | Girls can do anything… | 女孩可以做任何事 |
[20:20] | -Great play, Lizzie! -Thanks. | -精彩的比赛啊 利齐 -谢谢 |
[20:22] | Oh, I’m glad you showed up. | 我很高兴你能来打比赛 |
[20:23] | I know. Me, too. | 我也很高兴 |
[20:25] | It just took some time for this girl | 只是这个女孩花了不少时间 |
[20:26] | to figure out that she’s going to play. | 才明白自己真正的想法 |
[20:30] | So, um, let’s go out there | 那么 咱们继续打比赛吧 |
[20:31] | and make those guys wish that they were never born. | 让那些小子们后悔自己出生在这世上 |
[20:34] | Alright! | 好啊 |
[20:41] | You’ve lost your marbles in the black lagoon. | 你把你的弹珠丢在黑湖里了 |
[20:47] | This is you… | 这是你 |
[20:51] | I know I can muscle, but I’m always cute. | 我知道我的肌肉发达 但我非常可爱哦 |
[20:55] | They think I’m one of them. | 他们认为我是他们中的一员 |