时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Oh, hey, Lizzie | 嘿 利齐 |
[00:03] | thanks for getting my back in Spanish yesterday. | 谢谢你昨天西班牙语课上帮我 |
[00:05] | I had no idea that “como se llama?” | 我都不知道como se llama |
[00:07] | meant “What’s your name?” | 就是“你叫什么”的意思 |
[00:09] | I really thought there was a llama at school. | 我还以为学校里有只骆驼呢 |
[00:11] | Oh, sure. | 哦 好 |
[00:12] | No problemo. | 不客气 |
[00:14] | The only thing better than talking to Ethan Craft | 唯一比跟伊桑聊天要好的事 |
[00:16] | is talking to him in two languages. | 就是用两种语言跟他聊 |
[00:18] | So, “como esta?” Or, as I like to say, | 那么como esta 也就是我特别爱说的 |
[00:20] | “What’s up, yo?” | “咋样啊 哟”的意思 |
[00:22] | Actually, maybe it’s best if he didn’t speak at all. | 事实上 如果他不说话最好 |
[00:25] | You guys are never going to guess | 你们怎么都猜不到 |
[00:26] | what came in the mail for me the other day. | 昨天我的信箱里收到了什么 |
[00:28] | A new skateboard. Food. CDs. | 新滑板 吃的 CD |
[00:30] | A cell phone. Money? | 手机 钱 |
[00:31] | Mm, kinda. | 差不多 |
[00:33] | A credit card. | 一张信用卡 |
[00:34] | A credit card?! | 信用卡 |
[00:36] | What do you need a credit card for? | 你要信用卡干嘛 |
[00:37] | I don’t. | 不是我要 |
[00:38] | But this one came in the mail for me with my name on it | 可信上写的我的名字 里面就是信用卡 |
[00:40] | and I’m pre-approved with a $5,000 line of credit. | 我有5000块的透支额度 |
[00:44] | That makes you, like, a millionaire. | 那你简直是个百万富翁了 |
[00:46] | Not to mention in with the ladies. | 更不用说成群的女孩儿会把你包围 |
[00:48] | Why? It’s not like I’m going to keep it. | 为什么 我又不会自己留着 |
[00:50] | Dude, you have to keep it. | 你必须留着 兄弟 |
[00:52] | I would rather impress the ladies with what’s in my mind | 我情愿用脑子里的知识吸引女孩儿 |
[00:55] | than what’s in my wallet. | 而不是钱包里的钱 |
[00:57] | That’s deep. | 很深奥嘛 |
[00:59] | Besides, what could I possibly | 而且我又没什么地方 |
[01:00] | use a credit card for anyway? | 要用到信用卡 |
[01:02] | Well, for emergencies. | 呃 紧急情况就需要啊 |
[01:03] | Like when you’re out of cash at the mall | 比如说在商场逛 没钱了 |
[01:05] | and the skirt you want is on sale. | 你想要的裙子又正在打折 |
[01:07] | And think about your independence, Gordo. | 想想看 你可以独立吧 戈多 |
[01:08] | You would never have to ask your parents for anything ever again. | 你再也不用问父母要任何东西了 |
[01:11] | But I like asking my parents for things. | 但我喜欢管他们要东西 |
[01:13] | It’s really the only time I ever talk to them. | 就那时候我才有机会跟他们说话 |
[01:15] | I don’t know much | 我不太懂 |
[01:16] | but I do know if I had something that valuable | 但能肯定如果我有那么值钱的玩意儿 |
[01:18] | I wouldn’t be so quick to give it up. | 我不会那么快交出去的 |
[01:20] | Hmm, maybe you guys are on to something. | 也许你们说的对 |
[01:23] | I mean, I am responsible. | 我这人挺负责任 |
[01:24] | It’s not like I’ll abuse the privilege. | 我又不会乱用 |
[01:26] | Exactly. | 完全正确 |
[01:27] | It’s you were talking about, Gordo. | 是戈多你呀 |
[01:28] | The credit card will probably just | 信用卡估计会 |
[01:30] | sit in your wallet collecting dust. | 在你钱包里结蜘蛛网了 |
[01:32] | Fine. I’ll keep it. | 好吧 我留着 |
[01:34] | What could possibly go wrong? | 能出什么问题呢 |
[01:37] | Shee-ah! Like I never heard that one before. | 诶哟 就好像我以前没听他说过这话似的 |
[01:46] | If you believe | 如果你相信 |
[01:50] | We’ve got a picture-perfect plan | 我们事先就有一个绝妙的计划 |
[01:53] | We’ve got you fooled | 那你就错了 |
[01:56] | ‘Cause we only do the best we can | 我们不过是在尽力而为 |
[02:01] | And sometimes we make it | 有时候我们会取得成功 |
[02:05] | And sometimes we fake it | 有时候我们会把事情搞砸 |
[02:08] | But we get one step closer each and every day | 但我们离目标一天比一天近 |
[02:14] | We’ll figure it out on the way. | 我们会在途中解决一切难题 |
[02:20] | Lizzie McGuire S02E31 Gordo Shuffle | |
[02:41] | You are so going to get an “A” in your science fair project. | 你的科学展览作业肯定能得A的 |
[02:44] | Yep, a cardboard skeleton of myself | 没错 做自己的纸板骨架这个想法 |
[02:46] | is totally original. | 可是我原创的 |
[02:48] | Nobody else is going to come close. | 其他人和我的差距可大着呢 |
[02:51] | Given your project any thought yet? | 你的作业有什么想法了没 |
[02:53] | Nah, I’ve been kinda busy. | 没 我忙呢 |
[02:54] | Yeah, right! Doing what, watching cartoons? | 是啊 忙啥呢 忙着看动画片 |
[02:57] | Relax. I got plenty of time. | 淡定 时间多的是 |
[03:01] | I mean, the science fair? | 科学展览会 |
[03:02] | It isn’t even until the end of the month. | 这个月底才开始咧 |
[03:06] | The end of the month is next week. | 下周就是月底了 |
[03:08] | What?! | 什么 |
[03:14] | Okay, that’ll be a, $5.00. | 好的 一共五块钱 |
[03:18] | Hey, I got an idea. | 嘿 我有个主意 |
[03:20] | I thought that was only for emergencies. | 我想紧急情况下才能用吧 |
[03:21] | Let’s just see what happens. | 我们只是看看会发生什么 |
[03:23] | Just because some anonymous credit card company sent it to me | 一个匿名的公司寄了张信用卡给我 |
[03:25] | doesn’t mean I can actually use it. | 并不表示我就可以用 |
[03:27] | Look at me. I’m still a kid. | 我还是个孩子 |
[03:29] | There you go. | 给你 |
[03:33] | Uh, sorry. No can do. | 对不起 用不了 |
[03:36] | Oh, well. | 好吧 |
[03:37] | You need to sign the back of it first | 你要先在后面签名 |
[03:38] | before I can run the charge. | 我才能给你刷 |
[03:39] | Well, do you have a pen? | 那你有笔吗 |
[03:41] | Actually, we’ll use cash. | 实际上 我们还是付现金吧 |
[03:43] | -We will? -I just wanted to see what would happen, Lizzie. | -真付吗 -我只是想看看会怎么样 利齐 |
[03:46] | Oh, I’m running kind of low on cash. | 哦 我没那么多现钱 |
[03:49] | You got this one? | 这次你付行吗 |
[03:50] | I’ll go find us a table. | 我去找个位子 |
[03:53] | If my best friend is the one with the credit card | 我最好的朋友有信用卡 |
[03:55] | why am I paying? | 为什么还要我付钱 |
[03:57] | Oh, who am I kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[03:58] | It’s still Gordo. | 他依然是戈多 |
[04:00] | Life’s so unfair. | 苍天不公啊 |
[04:02] | So, as you see if you melted all the ice in the world | 你看 如果全世界的冰都化了 |
[04:06] | the ocean would rise to completely submerge | 海平面会上升 |
[04:09] | the first 20 floors of the Empire State Building. | 淹到帝国大厦的二十层 |
[04:13] | Matt, I was drinking that. | 马特 我正喝着呢 |
[04:15] | And not on my gnome lamp. | 不许用我的矮人灯 |
[04:17] | Guys, oh, come on. This could have been | 别啊 两位 这将成为我 |
[04:19] | my future science project. | 即将要交的科学作业 |
[04:21] | Oh, you mean the one that I offered to help you with | 你是指三个星期之前 |
[04:24] | when it was assigned three weeks ago? | 我答应帮你做的那个吗 |
[04:27] | What can I say? I lost track of time. | 我没话可说 我没注意时间 |
[04:30] | Okay, Matt, I’m willing to help you out here | 马特 由于快到最后期限了 |
[04:32] | seeing as it’s the 11th hour. | 我可以帮你 |
[04:33] | What are some of the other kids in your class doing? | 你班上的其他孩子都怎么做的 |
[04:35] | Well, there is this one kid doing a knuckle-cracking display. | 有个小孩要做扳响手指头的展示 |
[04:39] | A knuckle-cracking display? | 展示扳指头 |
[04:41] | Okay, okay, how is that scientific? | 这里面有什么科学元素吗 |
[04:46] | Okay, I got an idea. | 我有个想法 |
[04:47] | Why don’t you get two cans | 不如你找俩罐子 |
[04:48] | put a string in between them and make a telephone? | 拉根绳子 做个电话 |
[04:50] | Does that really work? | 那玩意儿管用吗 |
[04:51] | Oh, yeah. Not actually; no. | 当然 不一定啦 不管用 |
[04:54] | Mom, dad thanks for helping | 爸爸妈妈 谢谢你们帮忙 |
[04:56] | but you’re not really helping. | 但你们帮不上忙 |
[04:59] | I guess I’m just doomed. | 我猜我是死定了 |
[05:06] | Oh, Sam. | 萨姆 |
[05:08] | I can’t help but feel partially responsible for this. | 我总觉得这事我有一部分责任 |
[05:11] | I mean, maybe Matt’s procrastination | 也许马特这么拖拖拉拉 |
[05:13] | is a reflection of our parenting. | 反映了我们做父母的不足 |
[05:15] | You know, I was just thinking the same thing. | 知道么 我也有这种想法 |
[05:18] | Well, what do we do? | 那我们该怎么办 |
[05:19] | I don’t know. You want to see what’s on the cable? | 不知道 想看电视吗 |
[05:21] | -Yeah, I’ll make some popcorn. -Okay. | -好 我去做爆米花 -好 |
[05:24] | Well, I was thinking I would go | 我觉得我应该来点 |
[05:25] | with the bubblegum-pink nail polish | 那种泡泡糖粉色的指甲油 |
[05:27] | but that’s only if I go with the plaid top. | 但是只能跟我的格子上衣搭 |
[05:29] | Man, I can’t wait for Miranda to get back from vacation. | 我真等不及米兰达度假回来了 |
[05:32] | I’ve told you before | 我跟你说过了 |
[05:34] | and I’ll tell you again when it comes to this girlie stuff | 再说一遍 谈到这些女孩儿的事 |
[05:36] | I am not your guy. | 我就不是你的聊友了 |
[05:37] | Well, maybe if you came over here, Gordo | 戈多 也许你来我这儿 |
[05:39] | you’d know what I’m talking about. | 就知道我在说什么了 |
[05:41] | I really need someone’s opinion. | 我真的需要别人的意见 |
[05:42] | Did I just invite Gordo over for fashion tips? | 我居然向戈多征求有关时尚的意见 |
[05:46] | Just call me desperate. | 真是被逼到绝路了 |
[05:47] | Sorry, I can’t. | 对不起 我去不了 |
[05:49] | I am writing a screenplay. | 我在写剧本 |
[05:50] | Oh. What’s it about? | 关于什么的 |
[05:51] | Well, it’s a coming-of-age story about this young guy | 关于一个男孩成长的故事 |
[05:54] | who just can’t seem to find acceptance in his community | 他觉得自己无法被街坊邻居接受 |
[05:57] | which is made worse when he falls for the sheriff’s daughter. | 而发现自己爱上了警长的女儿之后就更糟了 |
[06:00] | Oh, sounds kind of interesting. | 听起来挺有趣的 |
[06:03] | Where’s the car chase? | 汽车追逐在哪儿 |
[06:04] | Where’s the action? | 动作戏在哪儿 |
[06:05] | Where’s the monkey? | 猴子在哪儿 |
[06:06] | I’d love to read it. | 我还挺想阅读一下的 |
[06:08] | Screenplays aren’t meant to be read. | 剧本不是拿来读的 |
[06:09] | They’re meant to be seen. | 应该是拿来看的 |
[06:11] | Well, how am I supposed to see it | 你不拍出来的话 |
[06:12] | unless you actually film it? | 我上哪儿看 |
[06:14] | That’s it. That’s it! | 就是啊 就是啊 |
[06:16] | Lizzie, you’re brilliant! | 利齐 你太有才了 |
[06:17] | Even though I know that | 虽然我本来就知道 |
[06:18] | it’s always nice to be told. | 但听到别人这么说还是不错的 |
[06:20] | I can produce my movie with the credit card I just got. | 我可以拿信用卡里的钱拍自己的电影 |
[06:23] | What? Gordo, you wouldn’t even buy me a smoothie | 什么 戈多 你连拿信用卡给我买奶昔 |
[06:25] | with that credit card | 都不愿意 |
[06:26] | and now you’re going to use it to film a movie? | 现在居然要拿它拍电影 |
[06:28] | Okay, I know he called me brilliant | 我知道他说我有才来着 |
[06:30] | but I don’t remember saying anything | 但是我不记得说过 |
[06:32] | about using his credit card to make a movie. | 要让他拿信用卡的钱拍电影 |
[06:34] | Look, I got to go. | 我挂了哈 |
[06:36] | I have a movie to produce. | 还有电影要拍呢 |
[06:40] | Just remember the little people along the way. | 别忘了我这个一直支持你的小角色就行 |
[06:44] | 新电影 招募演员和剧组人员 | |
[06:44] | 未命名的大卫・戈登项目 史诗般的科幻故事 请找大卫・“戈多”・戈登了解详情 | |
[06:47] | It’s a big coming-of-age story about a young alien | 是关于一个年轻外星人的成长的故事 |
[06:49] | who can’t seem to find acceptance | 他觉得自己在星际空间 |
[06:50] | in his intergalactic community | 不能被接受 |
[06:52] | which is made worse when he falls | 当他发现爱上王国的公主后 |
[06:53] | for the princess of the kingdom. | 事情变得更糟了 |
[06:54] | You said intergalactic. | 你是说星际空间吗 |
[06:55] | Yes! I am your man. | 好啊 我跟你了 |
[06:57] | I will totally be your… | 我会当好你的 |
[06:58] | What do you call it? | 怎么说来着 |
[07:00] | My technical advisor | 我的技术顾问 |
[07:01] | on all things intergalactic. | 所有星际空间事项的顾问 |
[07:02] | That means space ports… | 也就是说从太空发射场 |
[07:04] | Alien identity, history, interplanetary communications | 外星人身份验证 历史 星际交流 |
[07:06] | your basic sci-fi and sci-fact info. | 还有给你提供基本的科幻信息和科学事实 |
[07:08] | Are we talking about your movie? | 我们是在说你的电影吗 |
[07:10] | Yeah. Look, time’s a-wasting, Tudgeman. | 是的 听我说 时间不等人 塔奇曼 |
[07:11] | I want to start filming this weekend. | 我想这周就开始拍 |
[07:13] | And remember, money’s not an object. | 记住 钱不是问题 |
[07:15] | That is music to my ears, Gordo. | 很高兴听你这么说 戈多 |
[07:16] | Hey, may the force be with you. | 愿原力与你同在 |
[07:18] | May it be with us all. | 与我们都同在 |
[07:21] | Is this the same movie that we were talking about last night? | 是我们昨晚上说的那部电影吗 |
[07:23] | Yeah, with just a few minor changes. | 是啊 就改了一丁点儿 |
[07:25] | It just sounds kind of different. | 听起来差得很多啊 |
[07:26] | Well, that’s because this movie is going to | 那是因为这部电影将 |
[07:27] | turn me from some kid with a video camera | 让我从一个拿家用摄影机的小孩儿 |
[07:30] | into a young, budding feature film director. | 变成冉冉升起的新星导演 |
[07:33] | Well, when he puts it like that. | 还算说得过去 |
[07:35] | And why is money no object? | 那为什么钱不是问题 |
[07:36] | It’s called a credit card, Lizzie. | 那玩意儿叫信用卡 利齐 |
[07:38] | Look, I’m going to charge everything now | 我什么都可以拿它付钱 |
[07:39] | but then I won’t have to pay them back until the bill comes | 账单寄来之前我都不用还 |
[07:42] | which won’t be for at least another few weeks. | 最少还有几个星期呢 |
[07:44] | And even then I only have to pay them back | 就算到了那时候也只需要 |
[07:46] | a little bit at a time. | 一次还一小部分 |
[07:48] | With interest. | 不错 |
[07:49] | Whatever that is. | 随便怎么说了 |
[07:51] | Sounds like you’ve got it all figured out. | 看起来你把一切都解决了 |
[07:53] | Yep. Well, that’s what happens when you’re | 没错 如果你也像我一样是个多面手 |
[07:54] | a triple threat like me. | 你也能解决 |
[07:56] | Move over, Coppola, David Gordon’s on the set. | 你可以走了 科波拉 大卫・戈登到片场来了 |
[07:56] | (注:指Francis Ford Coppola,美国著名导演) | |
[07:59] | Gordo, I just want to say thanks. | 戈多 我只是想说谢谢 |
[08:01] | The part of the princess is one I can totally relate to | 公主的角色最适合我不过了 |
[08:03] | even if her boyfriend is hideous. | 虽然她男朋友很难看 |
[08:05] | Besides, it’s the biggest part, | 另外公主是最重要的主角 |
[08:06] | so I’m really happy. | 所以我很高兴 |
[08:08] | And as the personal stylist of your movie star | 作为你电影主角的造型师 |
[08:10] | I have a list of hair and wardrobe ideas | 我有一堆发型服装的想法 |
[08:11] | to go over at your earliest convenience. | 要尽早付诸实践 |
[08:13] | Not a problem. | 没问题 |
[08:14] | Hair and wardrobe are very important | 发型服装对于塑造合适的形象 |
[08:15] | in establishing the right look. | 非常地重要 |
[08:17] | We’ll just need the credit card to capture that look. | 我们需要信用卡来置办 |
[08:19] | Not a problem. | 没问题 |
[08:23] | Okay, we’ll get back to you working with Kate in a minute | 好吧 关于你会和凯特合作的事我们等会儿再谈 |
[08:25] | but you just agreed to give Claire your credit card. | 但你刚刚答应给克莱尔信用卡 |
[08:27] | Lizzie, this is my first big budget film. | 利齐 这是我第一部大成本电影 |
[08:30] | You do whatever you have to. | 干什么都愿意 |
[08:32] | Well, don’t you think charging all this stuff | 你不觉得所有的东西要花费的钱 |
[08:34] | is going to add up? | 加起来会很多吗 |
[08:35] | Add up to my big success. | 加起来就是我的成功了 |
[08:37] | Lizzie, this film’s going to be my calling card. | 利齐 这部电影将成为我的敲门砖 |
[08:39] | I just worry, Gordo. | 我只是担心 戈多 |
[08:40] | I mean, I don’t want you to lose sight of your goal. | 我不想看到你偏离自己的目标 |
[08:43] | You know how you get obsessed with things. | 你知道自己走火入魔的样子 |
[08:44] | Like, remember Dwarf Lord? | 记得矮人之王那事儿吗 |
[08:46] | This is totally different. | 这次完全不一样 |
[08:47] | This is about my future, my dreams. | 这次关乎我的未来 我的梦想 |
[08:50] | I really thought you’d understand this. | 我还以为你能理解 |
[08:51] | Well, I just… You never talk to me about it. | 我只是 你从没跟我说过 |
[08:55] | Never talk to you? | 没跟你说过 |
[08:56] | How can you say that? | 你怎么说得出来 |
[08:57] | How long have you known me, Lizzie? | 你认识我多长时间了 利齐 |
[08:59] | Almost my whole life. | 差不多这一辈子了 |
[09:00] | And in that time | 那在这辈子里 |
[09:01] | how long have I wanted to make movies? | 我想拍电影想了多长时间了 |
[09:03] | Well, forever. | 一直都在想 |
[09:04] | Gordo, I just don’t want you to get into trouble. | 戈多 我只是不想让你陷入麻烦 |
[09:06] | There you go again. You know what, Lizzie? | 又来了 知道吗 利齐 |
[09:08] | Why don’t you do us both a favor | 你为什么不给我们俩都帮个忙 |
[09:09] | and keep your negativity off my set. | 别在我拍片子的时候说打击我的话 |
[09:12] | I got to go. I got a film to make. | 我得走了 得去拍电影了 |
[09:13] | Gordo! | 戈多 |
[09:15] | Life sure was easier when we were broke | 我们没钱而且还住在地球上的时候 |
[09:17] | living on planet Earth. | 生活简单多了 |
[09:30] | Weird… weird… | 奇怪 奇怪 |
[09:37] | Weird Science | 奇怪的科学 |
[09:40] | Plastic tubes and pots and pans | 塑料的管子 罐子 盆子 |
[09:41] | Bits and pieces and magic from the hand | 手上的碎片和魔法 |
[09:44] | We’re makin’ weird science, ooh | 我们埋头于奇怪的科学中 |
[09:47] | Things I’ve never seen before | 着迷于从来没见过的东西 |
[09:48] | Behind bolted doors, talent and imagination | 锁住的门后 天赋和想象 |
[09:52] | Weird Science | 奇怪的科学 |
[09:54] | Plastic tubes and pots and pans | 塑料的管子 罐子 盆子 |
[09:56] | Bits and pieces, bits and pieces… | 手上的碎片和魔法 |
[09:58] | Run faster. | 跑快点儿 |
[10:01] | Is it real? | 是真的吗 |
[10:02] | It’s my creation | 是我的作品 |
[10:04] | Ooh, my creation | 我的作品 |
[10:05] | It’s my creation | 是我的作品 |
[10:13] | Weird Science. | 奇怪的科学 |
[10:31] | Gordo, I can’t work this way. | 戈多 我没法这么工作 |
[10:32] | There’s no hot water in my dressing room | 我的化妆间里没热水 |
[10:34] | and I can hear the dork-estra rehearsing. | 我还能听到乐团的那帮呆子们在排练 |
[10:36] | It’s breaking my concentration. | 分散了我的注意力 |
[10:37] | And Kate needs to concentrate. | 凯特需要专注 |
[10:39] | She’s your star. | 她是你的主角 |
[10:40] | Good thing I charged these high-tech earplugs for her. | 还好我给她买了这种高级的耳塞 |
[10:42] | Tudgeman… | 塔奇曼 |
[10:44] | Oh, I am copying the pages as fast as I can. | 我已经尽快地在复印了 |
[10:46] | And besides that, I’m out of change for the copy machine. | 而且我没零钱用复印机 |
[10:48] | Change? Just… just use the card. | 零钱 用卡吧 |
[10:50] | And see what you can do about getting Kate some hot water. | 然后看看怎么给凯特搞到热水 |
[10:53] | Hot water? Hey, you try turning it on? | 热水 你试过打开加热开关了没 |
[10:55] | I only drink bottled water. | 我只喝瓶装水 |
[10:56] | It’s for my voice– I’m delicate. | 为了我的嗓子着想 我很娇弱的 |
[10:59] | Just charge it, okay? | 买吧买吧 |
[11:01] | Charge water? | 买水 |
[11:02] | Look, Tudgeman, am I a baby-sitter or a director? | 塔奇曼 我是导演 不是保姆 |
[11:05] | Look, you’re here so you can handle all the little stuff | 你的存在就是为了照顾这些小事 |
[11:07] | so I can take care of the big stuff like shooting this thing. | 然后我才可以做拍电影这种大事 |
[11:10] | Got it? | 明白没 |
[11:10] | Yeah, I got it. Oh, yeah, you know, | 是的 我明白了 知道吗 |
[11:12] | you might want to talk to Kate’s dialogue coach. | 你可能要跟凯特的台词教练谈谈 |
[11:14] | Apparently he has a few suggestions for the script. | 显然他对剧本有点意见 |
[11:19] | So, you know, I saw this cartoon the other night. | 我晚上看了部卡通片 |
[11:21] | Of course you did. | 那是肯定的 |
[11:23] | And it really got me thinking. | 让我产生了一些思考 |
[11:24] | Because, like, you know, | 就像 你来看 |
[11:26] | this chicken he was trying to cross the road | 有只小鸡想穿过马路 |
[11:29] | but this farmer was chasing it | 但是农民在后面追 |
[11:31] | so it had to cross the road in this really complicated way. | 所以它要用这种复杂的方法过去 |
[11:37] | Okay, so you have a farmer chasing the chicken | 那你是要用这个农民追小鸡 |
[11:41] | as your science fair project? | 作你的科学展览作业 |
[11:43] | Not quite. | 不是很准确 |
[11:44] | Behold. | 准备好 |
[11:49] | I’m not sure I get it. | 我貌似还是没明白 |
[11:50] | Well, you see the car goes down the track | 车从轨道上冲下去 |
[11:53] | that starts the train that knocks over the dominoes | 启动火车 火车推倒多米诺 |
[11:57] | that gets the hamster started on the wheel | 然后就会让仓鼠启动轮子 |
[12:00] | that turns on the toaster and voila! | 最后启动烤面包机 看呐 |
[12:04] | Toast. | 吐司片来了 |
[12:07] | May I make a small suggestion? | 我有一个小建议 |
[12:09] | Please. | 请说 |
[12:10] | Make it bigger. | 做个大点的 |
[12:12] | Bigger? | 大的 |
[12:13] | Much… much bigger. | 再大点 大点 更大点 |
[12:18] | Okay. So, Kate, start out at the door. | 好的 凯特 从门那边开始走 |
[12:22] | I hate it when Gordo’s mad at me. | 戈多跟我生气的时候感觉真不爽 |
[12:24] | But what I hate even more is not having | 但我更讨厌米兰达 |
[12:26] | Miranda here to talk to about all of this. | 不能在这里和我谈谈这事儿 |
[12:28] | Next time she goes on vacation, | 下次她去度假 |
[12:29] | I’m going with her. | 我也要跟着去 |
[12:33] | Oh, sorry, Lizzie. | 对不起 利齐 |
[12:35] | It’s really hard to see out of this mask thingy. | 带了面具什么都看不到 |
[12:37] | Maybe Gordo really is a good director. | 也许戈多是个好导演 |
[12:38] | Ethan looks disgusting. | 伊桑看起来真恶心 |
[12:40] | Uh, you look really ugly. | 你看着真丑 |
[12:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:45] | Ooh, now I can see and breathe. | 现在我终于能看到东西和呼吸了 |
[12:48] | Aren’t you going to watch? | 你不看看吗 |
[12:49] | We’re about to start filming. | 我们就要开拍了 |
[12:50] | Oh, um… I’m good right here. | 我在这里挺好的 |
[12:53] | Which totally makes no sense | 其实好个屁 |
[12:54] | considering Gordo and I are best friends. | 考虑一下戈多和我之前那么好的关系 |
[12:56] | Yeah, look Gordo’s really psyched | 戈多为了他的首部大制作电影 |
[12:58] | about this being his first big-budget dealio. | 真是战战兢兢 |
[13:02] | Yeah, so psyched that he doesn’t want me involved at all. | 是啊 小心得不愿意让我插手了 |
[13:05] | I kind of don’t get it. | 我有点不太懂 |
[13:07] | Now, see, if Miranda were here | 看吧 如果米兰达在 |
[13:08] | she would totally get it. | 她肯定懂 |
[13:10] | I thought you and Gordo were tight | 我以为你俩关系很好 |
[13:11] | and since this means a lot to him… | 又由于这事儿对他的重要性 |
[13:13] | Fine. If he’s really going to make me spell it out for him… | 好吧 如果他非逼着我说出来的话 |
[13:16] | Look, Ethan, Gordo and I are tight, okay. | 听我说 伊桑 戈多和我关系是很好 |
[13:19] | But we got into this stupid argument | 但我们愚蠢地吵了一架 |
[13:20] | so now we’re not talking to each other | 所以现在互相不说话了 |
[13:21] | because he thinks that I’m not being supportive. | 因为他觉得我不支持他 |
[13:23] | Which is why I’m not in there | 所以我就不在那里帮他 |
[13:24] | helping him turn the cafeteria into a spaceship | 把餐厅变成太空船 |
[13:26] | or getting Kate’s wigs. | 或者是鼓捣凯特的假发 |
[13:28] | So, I’m fine right here, okay? | 所以 我在这里很好 懂了吗 |
[13:30] | Oh, okay, I get it. | 好吧 我懂了 |
[13:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:35] | But by standing here, Gordo’s right. | 但是这样看来 戈多是对的 |
[13:37] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[13:39] | You’re not being supportive. | 你就是不支持啊 |
[13:41] | Excuse me, Jethro. | 注意了 杰斯罗 |
[13:42] | That’s my character’s name. | 那是我的角色的名字 |
[13:44] | Yeah, you’re needed on set | 就快到你了 |
[13:45] | all ugly and stuff, so leave your mask on. | 要扮丑 快戴好面具 |
[13:48] | That was a joke. | 开玩笑呢 |
[13:50] | Uh, I know you’re not wearing your mask… | 我知道你没还戴面具 |
[13:52] | oh, just come with me. | 快过来吧 |
[13:53] | Good luck with being supportive. | 支持我们 祝你好运 |
[13:56] | Did Ethan have to get ugly to become so smart? | 伊桑只有丑的时候才会聪明一点吗 |
[13:59] | Untitled David Gordon project. Take one. Mark. | 未命名的大卫・戈登电影 第一遍 标记 |
[14:02] | And… action. | 开拍 |
[14:08] | Cut. | 停 |
[14:10] | It’s not my fault. | 不是我的问题 |
[14:12] | These boots are so heavy. | 这双靴子太沉了 |
[14:13] | Besides, I’m a princess. | 而且我是公主诶 |
[14:14] | Shouldn’t somebody be doing my walking for me? | 不应该有人抬我的吗 |
[14:17] | Let’s just try it again, okay? | 再试一次吧 好吗 |
[14:19] | Untitled David Gordon project, take two. Mark. | 未命名大卫・戈登电影 第二遍 标记 |
[14:23] | And action. | 开拍 |
[14:26] | I said action! | 我说了 开拍 |
[14:34] | Was I supposed to talk now or something? | 该我说话了还是怎么的 |
[14:37] | Cut. | 停 |
[14:39] | Take three. Mark. | 第三遍 标记 |
[14:40] | And action. | 开拍 |
[14:42] | That is why my father, | 这就是我父亲 |
[14:43] | ruler of Sarnip would never be approved. | 萨尼普的统治者 一直不被认可的原因 |
[14:47] | Oh, that’s not right. | 哦 说错了 |
[14:48] | Cut. | 停 |
[14:51] | Take nine. Mark. | 第九遍 标记 |
[14:54] | I’ve never been more than | 我从来没有 |
[14:55] | 17 million light-years away from home before. | 离家一千七百万光年这么远过 |
[14:58] | or was that 17 billion? | 还是一百七十亿来着 |
[15:05] | Take 22. Mark. | 第二十二遍 标记 |
[15:07] | And action. | 开拍 |
[15:11] | Cut. | 停 |
[15:18] | All right, let’s go again. Cut. | 好吧 重来 停 |
[15:23] | Get the lines right. | 台词要说对 |
[15:25] | Mark. | 标记 |
[15:26] | Alright, you’re killing me. Cut, cut, cut. | 好吧 折腾死我了 停 停 停 |
[15:29] | Ethan! | 伊桑 |
[15:32] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[15:34] | Okay, we’re out of film. | 好吧 胶片用光了 |
[15:38] | Oh, this is a disaster. | 真是个悲剧 |
[15:41] | You said there’d be food. | 你说了会有吃的 |
[15:42] | There’s no food and your star is hungry. | 而现在没有吃的 你的主演饿了 |
[15:44] | Hey, not to worry. | 别担心 |
[15:45] | I took the liberty to order sustenance: pizza. | 我有订食物的权力 披萨怎么样 |
[15:48] | Good thinking. | 好主意 |
[15:49] | Ordering pizza might be the only thing done right today. | 订披萨也许是今天唯一做对的事了 |
[15:52] | -Food. Finally. -No need to thank me. | -终于有吃的了 -不用谢我 |
[15:55] | Are you, uh, David Gordon? | 你是大卫・戈登吗 |
[15:57] | – Yep. – Yeah, I got the card right here. | – 这儿呢 – 卡在我这儿 |
[16:01] | I’ve grown to love that card. | 爱死这张卡了 |
[16:03] | I just need to call and get approval. | 我打个电话查一下 |
[16:05] | Pizza. | 披萨 |
[16:11] | Um, Titanium card number 8-8-0-1-3-2-1-6-4-9-6-5. | 钛金卡 卡号880132164965 |
[16:21] | Okeydokey. | 好了 |
[16:26] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛 |
[16:27] | You can’t do that? | 你不能那么做 |
[16:28] | Ah, but I just did. | 我就做了 |
[16:30] | Your card was declined. | 你的卡被拒了 |
[16:32] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:34] | I’ll take those. | 我来拿 |
[16:38] | That’s it. I’m done. | 行了 我受够了 |
[16:40] | I’ve been working hard | 我这么努力 |
[16:41] | all day long and for what? | 累一天了 为的是什么 |
[16:42] | Nothing. Not even a close-up. | 什么都没有 连个特写都没 |
[16:44] | This is totally amateur. | 真业余你们 |
[16:46] | I never even got my hot water. | 连热水都没有 |
[16:47] | She never even got her hot water. | 她连热水都没有 |
[16:50] | Hey, yo, Gordon… | 嘿 戈登 |
[16:52] | yeah, sorry to leave you like this | 很抱歉这么就离开你了 |
[16:54] | but I think the acting life just isn’t for me. | 但我觉得演戏不适合我 |
[16:56] | You know, all that walking and talking at the same time. | 边走还得边说话 杀了我吧 |
[17:00] | Oh, later. | 再见 |
[17:02] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[17:04] | So, maybe I shouldn’t have ordered that pizza | 也许我不该订披萨 |
[17:05] | but, you know, people were hungry. | 但是大家都饿了 |
[17:07] | Look, Gordo, I am sorry. | 戈多 我很抱歉 |
[17:09] | But I thought this project was on the up and up | 我以为这电影是个好主意 |
[17:11] | and since it’s not, consider this my resignation. | 现在看来不是 我还是辞职吧 |
[17:14] | Uh… this was mine to begin with. Sorry. | 这个本来是我的 对不起 |
[17:24] | Gordo, I don’t know what to say. | 戈多 我不知道该跟你说什么 |
[17:26] | Then don’t. Don’t say anything. | 那就别说 什么都别说了 |
[17:34] | Honey, don’t you want to wait for your father? | 亲爱的 你就不想等等你爸吗 |
[17:36] | I know he’d like to see what you’ve done for the science fair. | 他肯定想看你的作业做得怎么样 |
[17:39] | Ta-da! | 看吧 |
[17:42] | Wow, honey… | 哇 亲爱的 |
[17:44] | is it a time machine? | 这是时间机器吗 |
[17:46] | No, but that would have been a really great project. | 不是 但如果是的话也的确会是个好作品 |
[17:50] | Oh, Matt, I am so proud of you. | 马特 我真为你骄傲 |
[17:52] | You did this all by yourself. | 都是你自己做的 |
[17:55] | And at the last minute which I’m actually not so proud of | 虽然是拖到最后一刻 这一点我可不太骄傲 |
[17:57] | but what does it do anyway? | 但是是干什么的呢 |
[17:59] | It makes toast. | 烤面包 |
[18:01] | It makes toast. | 烤面包 |
[18:03] | You heard me. | 你听得没错 |
[18:05] | How? | 怎么烤 |
[18:06] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 老婆儿子 |
[18:50] | Kind of like that. | 就像这样 |
[18:51] | Hey, you okay, honey? | 你还好吧 亲爱的 |
[18:53] | Yeah. The toast is a little burnt, though. | 好 不过面包烤得有点糊了 |
[18:56] | Darn. | 瑕疵啊 |
[19:01] | Hey, what are you doing here? | 嘿 你来干什么 |
[19:02] | I just wanted to apologize. | 我来道歉 |
[19:04] | You apologize to me? | 你向我道歉 |
[19:06] | I feel like I should be the one apologizing to you, Gordo. | 我觉得应该是我向你道歉 戈多 |
[19:09] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[19:10] | I just figured that having a big budget… | 我刚才想明白 拍一部大预算 |
[19:14] | Who am I kidding? | 我搞什么笑呢 |
[19:14] | I figured that having a budget period | 我以为有一段分期付款的期限 |
[19:16] | would make my movie great but I was wrong. | 就能拍出好电影 但我错了 |
[19:20] | Oh, boy, was I wrong. | 天哪 我错大发了 |
[19:21] | How did it turn out anyway? | 你怎么发现的 |
[19:23] | Well, got a whole lot of nothing to the tune of $5,000. | 呃 五千块什么都没拍出来 |
[19:27] | That stinks. | 真糟 |
[19:29] | Your dreams are totally ruined. | 你的梦想都被毁了 |
[19:30] | Yeah, well, I’ve dreamt before | 我以前有梦想 |
[19:32] | and I’ll dream again. | 我的梦想也会继续 |
[19:34] | But from now on | 但从现在开始 |
[19:34] | I’m going to pursue my dreams the old-fashioned way. | 我还是用老式方法去追逐梦想吧 |
[19:37] | You know, with my talent, with my brains | 用我的天赋 我的大脑 |
[19:39] | and mostly other people’s money. | 尽量用别人的钱 |
[19:41] | That sounds right to me. | 我很认同 |
[19:43] | So, what’d your parents say? | 你爸妈什么反应 |
[19:45] | You mean, after they yelled at the credit card company? | 你是说他们大骂信用卡公司之后吗 |
[19:47] | They yelled at the credit card company | 他们跟信用卡公司闹起来了 |
[19:48] | and they didn’t yell at you? | 反而没骂你 |
[19:50] | That makes no sense. | 说不过去啊 |
[19:51] | Why can’t my parents be like that? | 怎么我爸妈就不这样 |
[19:53] | See, they knew that I wouldn’t actually ask for a credit card | 他们知道我不会去申请信用卡 |
[19:56] | so they were pretty mad when some company just sent me one. | 所以知道信用卡公司寄给我一张之后很生气 |
[19:59] | And how are you going to pay it off? | 那你准备怎么还钱 |
[20:00] | Yeah, well, pretty much lost my allowance | 是啊 差不多这辈子剩下的时间 |
[20:03] | for the rest of my life. | 都没零用钱了 |
[20:04] | So, from now on there’s no more food, | 现在开始没吃的 |
[20:06] | no entertainment, no anything. | 没娱乐 什么都没了 |
[20:09] | Sounds fun. | 挺好玩 |
[20:11] | It’ll just be you and me hanging out, doing nothing. | 就我们俩在一起 什么都不干 |
[20:15] | Oh, torture. | 酷刑啊 |
[20:16] | Actually, maybe that’s not so bad. | 实际上 也许不是很糟 |
[20:22] | No… Gordo! | 不行 戈多 |
[20:27] | Now you’re going to… | 那你现在要 |
[20:30] | Lizzy, uh… I don’t know my line. | 利齐 我忘词了 |
[20:32] | Hiring Kate for the lead… role? | 要凯特出演主 角 |
[20:35] | It’s time for me to see my dream… | 到我实现梦想的时候了 |
[20:41] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:45] | May it be with us all. | 与我们大家都同在 |
[20:49] | My shoe, there it is. | 我的鞋 在那儿呢 |
[20:56] | Oh, cut. | 停 |
[20:58] | Can use that for bloopers. | 可以当花絮了 |
[20:59] | Yeah… funny, Tudgeman. | 有趣 塔奇曼 |
[21:06] | Shaken… not stirred. | 摇过的 而不是搅过的 |