Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

新成长的烦恼(Lizzie McGuire)第2季第30集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 新成长的烦恼(Lizzie McGuire)第2季第30集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] -So, Matt and I are fighting… -As usual. -我和马特吵架了 -这常有的事
[00:03] And my parents launch into this whole discussion 而且我的父母又在唠叨
[00:05] about how he’s the only brother I’ve got 说他是我唯一的弟弟
[00:07] and we should be friends or something. 我们应该成为朋友之类的话
[00:09] Hey, at least you have Matt to deflect some of the attention. 嘿 起码马特可以帮你分散一下他们的注意力
[00:12] My parents just have me to focus on. 我爸妈就总是管着我
[00:14] Well, my parents are actually being cool for once. 嗯 我的父母这回总算对我好了一次
[00:17] What do you mean? 你什么意思
[00:17] Well, you know how I was going to ask if I can 你知道的 我本打算问他们我能不能
[00:20] throw a boy/girl party? Well, they gave me the okay. 办一个男女生联谊派对 他们同意了
[00:23] What? You’ve been letting me babble on about loser boy 什么 我在这里抱怨我那个蠢弟弟
[00:27] and you have big news? 而你却不告诉我们这个大好消息
[00:28] Priorities, woman. Priorities! 你要搞清先后顺序 女人 注意顺序
[00:31] And I’m totally going to need you guys’ 而且我迫切需要
[00:32] help on planning everything. 你们俩帮我策划
[00:34] This party has to be absolutely perfect. 这个派对必须办得完美
[00:37] I am totally in. This is so cool. 我完全赞同 简直是太棒了
[00:40] And the best part is, it’s not at my house with my parents. 最棒的就是 这派对不在我家 也没有我父母
[00:42] Ah, minimal parental involvement. 让父母参与得越少越好
[00:44] Item one to deal with on the party list. 这是派对清单上必有的一项
[00:47] Okay. So we have to have invites 好的 我们要做邀请函
[00:48] and food and drinks and music. 还要准备食物 饮料 还有音乐
[00:51] Cannot forget the music. 不能忘了音乐
[00:53] And Britney Spears’ makeup artist 还要找到小甜甜布兰妮的化妆师
[00:54] and Jennifer Aniston’s costumer. 还有詹妮弗・安尼斯顿的服装师
[00:56] Oh, and don’t forget Josh Hartnett’s home phone number. 不能少了乔什・哈奈特的家庭电话号码
[00:58] Hey, it’s got to be a perfect party, right? 嘿 这一定会是一场完美的派对 对吧
[01:05] If you believe 如果你相信
[01:08] We’ve got a picture-perfect plan 我们事先就有一个绝妙的计划
[01:12] We’ve got you fooled 那你就错了
[01:15] ‘Cause we only do the best we can 我们只是在尽力而为
[01:20] And sometimes we make it 有时候我们会取得成功
[01:24] And sometimes we fake it 有时候我们会把事情搞砸
[01:27] But we get one step closer each and every day 但我们离目标一天比一天近
[01:33] We’ll figure it out on the way. 我们会在途中解决所有的难题
[01:38] Lizzie McGuire S02E30 My Fair Larry
[01:41] Oh, here’s the list. 哦 这是名单
[01:42] Double-check that I’ve got everyone. 再检查一遍 看是不是每个人我都写上了
[01:44] Everyone? Kate? You-you’re inviting Kate? 每个人 还有凯特 你连凯特都要邀请
[01:47] You want her in your house? 你想让她去你家吗
[01:49] Gordo, we have to invite Kate. 戈多 我们必须邀请凯特
[01:51] If we invite popular girls, 如果我们邀请了受欢迎的女孩
[01:53] they bring popular guys. 他们就会带来受欢迎的男孩
[01:54] And the popular boys attract more popular girls, 然后受欢迎的男孩会吸引来更多受欢迎的女孩
[01:56] who in turn attract more popular boys. 然后她们又会吸引更多的受欢迎的男孩
[01:59] It’s basic math, really. 这是最简单的数学问题
[02:00] So, this is what the circle of life’s all about. 啊 原来这就是生命的循环啊
[02:02] You want to help or not, Gordo? 你到底要不要帮忙 戈多
[02:04] I’m kind of stressing here. 我现在有些紧张
[02:06] Outside of a few lame birthday parties, 除了那些失败的生日派对
[02:08] I’ve never thrown a party before. 我从来没办过派对
[02:09] It’s got to be flawless. 这次必须是完美无缺的
[02:11] Relax. Relax. Well, I made a list of all my CDs last night. 放松 放松 我昨晚把我所有的CD列了张表
[02:15] You can check off the ones you want 你可以选出你想要的音乐
[02:17] and whatever you need, after school, we’ll go get it. 你告诉我你需要什么 放学之后 我们去找
[02:19] Uh, Miranda, Larry Tudgeman’s not on your guest list. 米兰达 你的客人名单上没有拉里・塔奇曼
[02:22] I guess I’ll just add his name. 我添上好了
[02:23] No, Larry’s not invited. 不要 我没想邀请拉里
[02:25] Lizzie, you know he would ruin the party. 利齐你知道的 他会毁了派对的
[02:28] He probably won’t even want to come anyway. 他很可能根本就不愿意来
[02:30] Yeah, he’ll probably brag to everyone 是啊 他可能会对每一个人夸耀说
[02:31] that he’s the only one not invited. 他是唯一没被邀请的
[02:34] Yeah, maybe you’re right. 好吧 也许你是对的
[02:36] I am. 我是对的
[02:37] It just doesn’t sound right to me. 只不过我听起来感觉不对
[02:41] This week is Community Awareness Week. 这周是社会关注周
[02:44] Community Awareness Week 社会关注周
[02:45] is about giving back to our community, 旨在让大家回馈我们的社会
[02:47] so I thought we’d try something new. 所以我觉得我们应该尝试一些没做过的事情
[02:49] Everyone will be assigned a volunteer project. 每个人都会被分配到一些志愿者活动
[02:53] How can you assign a volunteer project? 你怎么能分配志愿活动呢
[02:56] Isn’t it supposed to be… voluntary? 那不应该是 自愿的吗
[02:59] Some people will be working at soup kitchens, 有人要在食堂工作
[03:02] some will be working at animal shelters, 有人会在动物收留所工作
[03:05] some will be working at… 还有人会在
[03:08] “Weeping Willows Retirement Home”?! 泪柳老人之家
[03:12] You two will be a part of their Senior Pals Program. 你们将参与他们的老年交友活动
[03:15] Miss Chapman, don’t you think Matt and I 查普曼老师 你不觉得我和马特
[03:16] should be volunteering somewhere more important? 应该干些更加重要的志愿工作吗
[03:19] Yeah, like, you know, building housing in Guatemala 是啊 比如去危地马拉建房子
[03:22] or saving the woolly spider monkey. 或是拯救褐绒毛蛛猴
[03:25] No, I think Senior Pals is more your speed. 不 我觉得老年交友更适合你们
[03:29] Mrs. Chapman, if I dump him, 查普曼老师 如果我把他甩了
[03:30] -can I get a better project? -Hey! -你能不能给我一个更好的活动 -嘿
[03:33] Here you go. I finished them up last night. 给你 我昨天晚上刚做好的
[03:36] Are you sure you don’t need any more help? 你确定你不需要我的其他帮助吗
[03:38] You look exhausted. 你看起来累极了
[03:39] No, no, I’m fine. Really. 不 不 我很好 真的
[03:40] Just help me hand these out. 你就帮我把这些发出去就好
[03:44] Here you go, Kate. 给你 凯特
[03:49] -Hmm… Who’s invited? -Well, everybody. -都邀请了谁 -每个人
[03:52] And everybody starts with me? 而这么多人里面你先邀请我
[03:55] I wish everybody ended with you, but it’s Miranda’s party. 我希望每个人都跟你玩完 但这是米兰达的派对
[03:58] It’s got to be perfect. A little white lie won’t hurt. 必须是十全十美的 撒点小谎没什么的
[04:01] Oh, of course, Kate, we couldn’t have a party without you. 哦 当然了 凯特 我们的派对怎么能少了你
[04:04] So you do understand how this school works, McGuire. 看来你还是明白我们学校的规矩的呀
[04:06] Maybe there’s hope for you after all. 也许你还不是无药可救
[04:12] I can’t believe she bought that junk. 我不敢相信她竟然会相信我的谎话
[04:14] Maybe I should look into a career in acting. 也许我应该考虑当个演员
[04:16] -Hey, Ethan. -Miranda, looking fine. -嘿 伊桑 -米兰达 气色不错啊
[04:19] I am? I mean I am. 我吗 我的意思是当然了
[04:22] I mean, thanks. This is for you. 我的意思是 谢谢 这是给你的
[04:27] Righteous. I’ll be there. I just got to ask my mom first. 很好 我会去的 我只是要先跟我妈妈说一声
[04:31] You do? That’s so cute. 你会去吗 太可爱了
[04:42] Miranda, thought I’d save you the trip 米兰达 我觉得我应该来找你拿我的邀请函
[04:44] and retrieve my invite personally. 省得你再跑一趟
[04:46] Larry, I think that Miranda 拉里 我想米兰达
[04:48] accidentally left your invitation at her house. 可能把给你的邀请函忘在家里了
[04:51] Who says I can’t think on my feet? 谁说我不能用脚想问题
[04:54] Actually, Larry, I didn’t invite you. 事实上 拉里 我没邀请你
[04:58] Unless, of course, my cover story is 除非我的掩护说辞
[04:59] immediately blown to pieces. 瞬间被拆穿
[05:01] I didn’t think you’d be interested in going, 我认为你不会感兴趣的
[05:03] so, um… I saved a tree instead. 所以我就省些纸来保护树木
[05:07] Yeah, hey, that’s a good idea, and you’re right, you know. 是啊 嘿 这是个不错的主意 你是对的
[05:10] I wasn’t interested in attending anyway. 我对参加那活动并不感兴趣
[05:12] But, yeah, I have a… a Starfleet Command meeting anyhow. 但 对 我还要参加一个 星际舰队会议
[05:16] And I just wanted to save you the effort 我只是想帮你省点力气
[05:19] of-of having to invite me in the first place, 用不着费劲来邀请我
[05:20] but, you know… but… you thought ahead. 但是 你知道 你早就想到了
[05:26] Miranda, I think you really should invite him. 米兰达 我想你真的应该邀请他
[05:29] You heard him; he has this Starflip thingy to go to. 你听到他说的话了 他要去参加星际舰队的事情
[05:32] He’s cool with it. I’m going to go catch up with Gordo. 他不介意的 我要去找戈多了
[05:49] If that’s totally cool, 如果那样表示他不介意
[05:50] I’d hate to see what he looks like upset. 那我都不知道他真正失落的时候是什么样子了
[05:54] Your Senior Pals called to say they were running a little late, 你们的老年朋友打电话说他们会晚一点
[05:58] but here’s your info. 这是给你们的信息
[06:01] I’d also like to take this opportunity 我还想顺便告诉你们
[06:03] to remind you that you are being graded on this. Have fun. 这次活动将会被评分的 玩得愉快
[06:08] How are we supposed to have fun with, uh… 跟这些人我们怎么可能玩得愉快
[06:10] “Moe and Marge”?! What kinds of names are those? 莫伊还有马尔姬 这算是什么名字啊
[06:15] This is gonna be boring, 一定会很无聊的
[06:17] not to mention creepy, horrible and probably smelly. 一定会很恐怖诡异 而且说不定还有怪味
[06:21] I can’t believe they’re making us do this. 我简直不敢相信他们会强迫我们干这事儿
[06:24] I know. Fake senility for one day, and they’ll make you do 是啊 稍微早衰一点 他们就会逼你参加
[06:28] the Senior Pal Program, but… 什么老年交友活动
[06:30] Who are we stuck with? 今天我们又要见谁啊
[06:31] Matt and Melina. What kind of names are those? 马特和梅琳娜 这算什么名字啊
[06:35] This is going to be boring… 肯定会很无聊的
[06:37] not to mention creepy, horrible and probably smelly. 一定会很恐怖诡异 而且说不定还有怪味
[06:45] Matt and Melina… these are your Senior Pals, 马特和梅琳娜 这就是是你们的老年朋友
[06:48] Moe and Marge. 莫伊和马尔姬
[06:52] Mine looks like a porcupine. 我的伙伴长得像只豪猪
[06:54] At least he doesn’t smell like one. 至少他闻起来不像
[06:55] Is that the best you’ve got? You’re an amateur. 这就是你最好的回话吗 太不专业了
[07:00] And she reminds me of someone. 他让我想起了某个人
[07:04] Okay, this party is so much more work 这个派对有太多东西要准备
[07:06] than I thought it would be. 远远超出我的想象
[07:07] Gordo and I still need to go and pick out music. 戈多和我还需要再选些音乐
[07:10] I haven’t even thought about what I’m going to wear, 我还没有想好我应该穿什么
[07:12] and to top it all off, I’m getting a stress zit. 而且最主要的是 我长了颗痘痘
[07:15] Miranda, we’re here to help, remember? 米兰达 我们会帮你的 记得吗
[07:17] Help is good. 有人帮忙就好啊
[07:18] Guys, I’m going to be right back. 各位 我一会儿就回来
[07:23] -Hey, Larry. -Hello. -嘿 拉里 -你好
[07:25] So, um, your Starflip Command meeting sounds really cool. 那个 你的星际战队长官会议听起来挺酷的
[07:29] Starfleet. Star… fleet. 星际舰队 星际 舰队
[07:33] Yeah, that. 不好意思 我说错了
[07:35] Just ask him and get it over with. 就直接问他 别拐弯抹角的
[07:37] If he really doesn’t want to go, 如果他真的不想去
[07:39] then you have nothing to feel guilty about. 那你就不用感到愧疚
[07:42] -Larry, do you want to go to Miranda’s party? -No. -拉里 你想去米兰达的派对吗 -不想
[07:44] Funny, that “no” sounds a lot like a “yes.” 真有趣 他说的“不想”听起来这么像“想”
[07:48] -Larry… -Now, if you don’t mind, I’m incredibly busy. -拉里 -现在如果你不介意的话 我正在忙
[07:52] Have we talked about food yet? 我们讨论过食物了吗
[07:54] Oh, my gosh, food. I totally spaced on food. 哦 我的天哪 我完全忘了食物了
[07:57] Guys, I just talked to Tudgeman, and I think he really, 我刚和塔奇曼谈过 我觉得他真的
[08:00] really wants to go to the party. 很想去参加派对
[08:02] Well, um, it’s good to want things. 有需求挺好啊
[08:04] You know, Larry can be kind of cool. 你知道吗 有时候拉里还是挺酷的
[08:06] I went on a date with him last year. 我去年和他约会过一次
[08:07] Remember how well that ended up? 你还记得最后的结局是怎样的吧
[08:09] -Not helping, Gordo. -Sorry. -你在帮倒忙 戈多 -对不起
[08:11] I just think it’s really wrong to exclude him. 我只是觉得把他排除在外是错误的
[08:14] No, uh-uh, nada, absolutely not. 不 不 当然不是
[08:16] Larry Tudgeman will not be at my party, end of story. 拉里・塔奇曼不能来我的派对 就是这样
[08:21] Come on, Lizzie. I’m already totally freaking out as it is. 拜托 利齐 我已经快疯掉了
[08:25] Remember, we’re going for perfect… per-fect. 记得吗 我们要办的是完美的派对 完美的
[08:28] -Fine. -I knew you’d understand. -好吧 -我知道你会理解的
[08:32] Punchbowl! I don’t have a punchbowl. 饮料盆 我没有饮料盆
[08:35] Parker has a punchbowl. Parker! 帕克有 帕克
[08:38] Note to self: no more parties for Miranda. 给自己的备忘录 再也不让米兰达办派对
[08:41] Gordo, do you remember when you weren’t invited 戈多 你记得吗 那次你没有被邀请
[08:43] to Danny Kessler’s pool party? 参加丹尼・凯斯勒的泳池派对
[08:44] Yeah. I was trying to forget about that. 是啊 我一直想忘了那件事
[08:46] Thanks for bringing it up. 谢谢你提起来
[08:48] -Didn’t feel so good, did it? -No. -感觉不咋样吧 -是的
[08:50] Well, that’s exactly what Miranda’s doing to Larry. 这就是米兰达在对拉里做的事情
[08:54] You know, I really hate it when you’re right. 知道吗 我真不喜欢这样 但你的确是对的
[08:57] But being right doesn’t get Larry invited. 但是把拉里排除在外的确是不对的
[08:59] There is nothing you can do. I mean, it’s not like 可是你什么也不做啊 我是说
[09:02] you can disguise him and sneak him in or anything. 你又不能给他乔装打扮一下然后把他偷偷带进去
[09:06] I love having brilliant friends. 我喜欢聪明的朋友
[09:08] Gordo, you’ve done it again. 戈多 你太棒了
[09:11] I don’t like where this is going. 我不喜欢这样的事情啊
[09:12] Come on, Miranda cannot get mad at us for inviting Larry 拜托 如果米兰达根本不知道那是拉里
[09:15] if she doesn’t know that it’s Larry. 怎么会怪我们呢
[09:17] “Us”? 我们
[09:18] You are going to help me, right? 你会帮助我的 对吧
[09:20] That’s gonna be hard. 这会很难的
[09:22] First, you have to reverse 14 years of nerd evolution, 首先你要改变一个已经当了十四年的书呆子的人
[09:26] and second, you got to get him to agree to it. 其次 你还要让他同意
[09:29] Oh, he will. 哦 他会的
[09:31] Fine, I’ll help you get Cinderfella to the ball. 好吧 我会帮你把灰小子送到舞会上的
[09:34] I just hope Larry doesn’t turn 我只希望当米兰达看着拉里的时候
[09:36] into a pumpkin while Miranda’s watching. 他别变成一个南瓜
[09:41] So, what do you guys like to do? 那么 你们喜欢干什么呢
[09:45] Chess? Checkers? Bingo? 象棋 方格棋 宾果
[09:49] Hey! We could watch Cocoon. It’s about old people. 嘿 我们可以看魔茧 那是关于老年人的片子
[09:53] You know, you kids sound like two 70-year-old fifth graders. 你们两个小孩给人感觉像是70岁的五年级学生
[09:57] Hey, we’re just trying to find something you like to do. 嘿 我们只是想找一些你们喜欢做的事情
[10:01] Yeah, we could be out having fun. 是的 我们本可以出去玩 快乐一下
[10:05] Fun?! You wouldn’t know fun if it came up, 快乐 就算快乐站到你们面前
[10:07] introduced herself and did the can-can. 自我介绍然后跳段康康舞 你们都认不出来
[10:09] -I like the can-can. -Shut up. -我喜欢康康舞 -闭嘴
[10:11] -What’s a cancan? -Shut up. -康康舞是什么 -闭嘴
[10:14] Uh, Mom, Dad, I’d like you to meet Moe and Marge, 妈妈 爸爸 来见一下我们的老年朋友
[10:18] our senior pals. 莫伊和马尔姬
[10:21] Well, hello! It’s very nice to meet you. 哦 你好 很高兴见到你
[10:24] Lady, I’m old, not deaf! 女士 我是老了 但我还没聋
[10:27] We’re very happy to meet you. 我们很高兴见到你们
[10:29] Wonderful kids you’ve got here. 你们的孩子挺可爱的
[10:31] Thank you. 谢谢
[10:31] Kids, would you like your new pals to stay for dinner? 孩子们 你们要请你们的朋友留下来吃晚饭吗
[10:34] What are you having? 你做了什么
[10:35] Um, my… my world-famous beef stroganoff. 我最著名的牛肉蘑菇奶油汤
[10:40] Actually, I’m allergic to stroganoff. I’m deathly allergic. 实际上我对蘑菇奶油过敏 过敏得很严重
[10:44] Oh… What a shame. 哦 真可惜啊
[10:46] We could take the kids off your hands for dinner. 我们可以带你们孩子出去吃饭
[10:49] We rarely get visitors. Let’s roll, guys. 我们家很少有人拜访 我们走吧
[10:53] You know, there is something vaguely familiar about those two. 你知道吗 他们让我感到有点熟悉
[10:58] Nobody’s allergic to stroganoff. 没人对蘑菇奶油过敏的
[11:01] -Hey, Larry. -What’s up? -嘿 拉里 -好啊
[11:02] I don’t have time for idle chitchat. 我可没时间闲聊
[11:04] The Trek-a-thon starts in ten minutes. 星际旅行再过十分钟就开始了
[11:06] Larry, if Miranda knew 拉里 如果米兰达知道
[11:07] how much going to the party meant to you, 能去参加派对对你意义重大
[11:09] she would have invited you. 她肯定会邀请你的
[11:09] -So, I’m invited? -No. -那么 我被邀请了吗 -没
[11:12] Larry, Miranda’s under a lot of stress, 拉里 米兰达现在压力很大
[11:14] so I thought I’d take you. 所以我想我可以带你去
[11:17] Like a date? 像是男伴
[11:18] We’ve been down that road before, kid. 我们曾经尝试过 孩子
[11:20] Just can’t work between us. 我们俩没戏的
[11:23] If it was going to be easy, then it just wouldn’t be Larry. 如果事情能简单解决 那他就不是拉里了
[11:26] I guess that’s just part of his charm. 我想这也算是他的魅力之一吧
[11:29] Um, Miranda said that we couldn’t bring you, Larry, 米兰达说我们不能让你去 拉里
[11:31] so I thought if she didn’t know it was you… 所以我想 如果她不知道那是你
[11:32] What are you talking about? 你是什么意思
[11:33] Don’t look at me. This is Lizzie’s idea. 别看着我 这是利齐的主意
[11:36] I just thought that maybe we could 我只是觉得 也许我们可以在
[11:38] change your look around a little. You know, have some fun. 你的外貌上做些小改变 你知道的 就是玩玩嘛
[11:41] -A little? -A lot. -就一点小改变吗 -得大改
[11:43] Look, you show up at the party. 听我说 你去参加派对
[11:44] No one recognizes you. 没有人会认出你
[11:46] We all have fun, and everybody lives happily ever after. 我们都很尽兴 每个人也都幸福快乐直到永远
[11:49] Larry Tudgeman changes for no one. 我 拉里・塔奇曼 不会为任何人改变
[11:52] Did Spock change his pointed ears when the people of Earth 当地球上的人们都觉得史波克很奇怪的时候
[11:52] (注:《星际迷航》角色)
[11:54] thought they were strange? No. 他改变他的尖耳朵了吗 没有
[11:55] Larry, I’m sorry. It could have been cool to have you there. 拉里 我很抱歉 如果你能去真的会很不错
[11:58] Have fun at your Starflip meeting. 希望你在星际战队会议中玩得愉快
[12:00] It’s “Fleet,” “Starfleet”! 是舰队 星际舰队
[12:06] You know, the Tudge is a man of mystery– 你知道的 塔奇是一个神秘的男人
[12:08] likes to keep people guessing. 他喜欢让人们猜测他
[12:10] So, that means you’ll do it? 这么说 你同意了
[12:14] That’s Klingon for, “Yes, I’ll do it.” 那是克林贡语 是的 我同意了
[12:16] You’ve got a lot of work to do. 你会有一大堆的活要忙的
[12:23] Go, Marge, go! Oh! 加油 马尔姬 加油 哦
[12:26] I’m flying, I’m flying. 我在飞 我在飞
[12:34] Forever young, I want to be forever young 永远年轻 我想永远年轻
[12:40] Do you really want to live forever 你想不想得到永生
[12:44] Forever and ever? 永远永远地活着
[12:47] Forever young, I want to be forever young 永远年轻 我想永远年轻
[12:54] Do you really want to live forever? 你想不想得到永生
[13:07] Hey, good looking! You come here often? 嘿 美女 你经常来这里吗
[13:14] Who said that? 谁在说话
[13:15] Down here. What’s the matter? Don’t you like short guys? 往下看 有问题吗 难道你不喜欢矮个子吗
[13:26] That is so cool. 简直太酷了
[13:28] You got to show me how to throw my voice like that. 你一定要教我怎么把声音变成那样
[13:32] Okay, you need a complete new outfit. 好吧 你需要一套全新的外套
[13:35] -Can I keep my shirt? -No. -我能继续穿我的衬衣吗 -不行
[13:36] Why don’t we just leave the fashion decisions up to me? 为什么不让我来决定这些关于时尚的问题呢
[13:39] The most important thing is 最主要的问题是
[13:40] that Miranda does not recognize you. 不能让米兰达认出你
[13:43] And a new do wouldn’t hurt, either. 而且改变一下也不会有什么伤害
[13:46] -What’s wrong with my hair? -Washing would be a good start. -我的头发有什么问题 -最好先洗洗
[13:48] Gordo, stop it. 戈多 闭嘴
[13:50] I wish Gordo would disguise himself 我希望戈多可以假装他自己
[13:51] as someone who was helping. 是一个能帮上忙的人
[13:53] Sorry about the hair comment, Larry. 对不起 刚才那样说你的头发 拉里
[13:55] No problemo, Wing Commander. 没关系 银河飞将
[13:57] Now, let’s try on some clothes. 现在我们试些衣服吧
[14:45] Lizzie, you’ve achieved the impossible. 利齐 你已经化腐朽为神奇
[14:48] I do good work, don’t I? 我干的不错 是吧
[14:51] Look out, ladies. Your mystery date has arrived. 注意了 女士们 你们神秘的男伴就要来了
[14:55] You know, Melina and I had a great time today. 你们知道吗 梅琳娜和我今天玩得很愉快
[14:58] We haven’t laughed this much in years. 我们也好多年没有笑得这么开心了
[15:01] You know, you’re a bratty, 知道么 你就是个讨厌的
[15:02] obnoxious, controlling kid. 可恶的 控制欲强的小孩
[15:04] I feel the same way about you. 我觉得你也一样
[15:05] Oh, give me a hug. 哦 让我抱抱
[15:10] Don’t want to ruin the moment, 我不想毁了这一刻
[15:11] but we’re late, and they’ve locked the gate. 但是我们迟到了 他们已经把门锁上了
[15:14] But it’s only 6:30. 但是现在才六点半啊
[15:16] Well, that’s our curfew, hon. 那就是我们的宵禁时间 亲爱的
[15:17] Don’t worry. We’ll sneak you in. 别担心 我们会把你们偷偷弄进去的
[15:19] Matt and I, we’ll distract the guard. 马特和我 我们去分散门卫的注意力
[15:21] Okay. 好的
[15:30] -Yeah? -Excuse me, sir. Could you please -有事吗 -打扰一下 先生 你能不能
[15:32] point us in the direction of Main Street School? 给我们指一下去中央大街学校的路
[15:35] We kind of got a little lost. 我们有点迷路了
[15:37] Oh, yeah, yeah. Go down to the stop sign 哦 沿着这条路往前走到停车牌那儿
[15:39] and take a right. 然后右转
[15:43] Who are you waving at? 你在向谁招手
[15:45] Uh… hey, look! I’ve got a talking squirrel. 嘿 看 我找到了一个会说话的松鼠
[15:49] Hey, ugly, what you looking at? 嘿 丑男 你在看什么
[15:53] -That was easy. -Yeah, it was. -太简单了 -对 确实
[15:58] -Thank you. -You’re welcome. -谢谢你们 -不用谢
[16:08] No, I want you to keep the squirrel. 不 我想让你留着这只松鼠
[16:10] -I can’t. -Yes, you can. -我不能 -你当然可以
[16:13] You guys are the coolest 11-year-olds we know. 你们是我们认识的最酷的十一岁小孩
[16:16] And don’t ever change. 还有 永远不要改变
[16:17] Oh, I won’t. Let’s go, Matt. 哦 我不会的 我们走吧 马特
[16:20] -Moe, I, uh… -Now! -莫伊 我 嗯 -现在就走
[16:22] That’s my girl. Let’s go, Moe. 这才是我的女孩 我们走吧 莫伊
[16:25] -Matt, the next time… -Moe! -马特 下一次 -莫伊
[16:29] Bye. 再见
[16:41] This is never going to work. I can’t do this. 这才不会管用呢 我做不来这个
[16:42] Yes, you can. Just relax. 你能行的 放轻松
[16:44] And stay away from Miranda. 还有离米兰达远点
[16:46] Yeah, I’m going to go find her. 对 我现在去找她
[16:48] Just play it cool, like you’re Luke Skywalker 酷一点 就好像你是天行者卢克
[16:51] sneaking into Jabba’s palace. 潜入贾巴的宫殿
[16:53] Return of the Jedi. Totally old school. 绝地武士的归来 太经典了
[16:54] I dig that, man. 我就好这口 伙计
[16:56] Hey. Looks like you’re the hit of the school. 嘿 看起来你是全校的焦点人物啊
[16:58] -Miranda, looking good. -I am, aren’t I? -米兰达 看起来真漂亮 -当然了
[17:01] Listen, Lizzie, I’m sorry. 听着利齐 我很抱歉
[17:03] I’ve been a total grump these last couple days. 我这几天一直在闹情绪
[17:05] -I’ve just been really stressed. -I know. -我只是真的很紧张 -我知道
[17:10] Oh, hey! Who’s Mr. Hottie standing next to Gordo? 哦 嘿 戈多旁边那个帅哥是谁
[17:13] I don’t think I’ve seen you before. Save a dance for me. 我感觉我以前好像没见过你 留一支舞和我跳吧
[17:17] Hey, remember who you came to the party with. 嘿 还记得你和谁一起来派对的吗
[17:21] Hey, you-you came with me, right? 嘿 你 你是和我一起来的 对吧
[17:24] I’m going to go talk to him. 我要去和他谈谈
[17:25] No! Miranda, no, no… Wait. 不 米兰达 不行 等等
[17:28] Ruh roh! 汪汪
[17:30] Hey, Gordo. Who’s your cute friend, 嘿 戈多 你这位可爱的朋友是谁啊
[17:33] and why haven’t I met him before? 我以前怎么没见过他啊
[17:35] Oh, um, he is my neighbor’s brother’s best friend. 哦 他是我邻居的哥哥的最好的朋友
[17:42] -Laurence. -Miranda. -劳伦斯 -米兰达
[17:49] Would you care to dance? 你想跳支舞吗
[17:55] Gordo, how could you let this happen? 戈多 你怎么能袖手旁观呢
[17:57] Let what happen? It wasn’t my idea 袖手旁观吗 又不是我
[17:59] to bring Laurence to the party. 让劳伦斯来参加派对的
[18:00] But I thought he’d just lay low. 我以为他会低调一点的
[18:02] I didn’t think he’d be off dancing with Miranda. 我没想到他会和米兰达一起跳舞
[18:05] It’s all over. I’ve totally ruined her party. 完了 我完全毁了她的派对
[18:08] Maybe she won’t recognize him. You did a pretty good job. 也许她根本认不出来 你的工作做得还是很好的
[18:14] So, are you having fun at my party? 那么 你在我的派对上玩得愉快吗
[18:16] Yeah. I’m really glad that I came. 是啊 我很高兴我来了
[18:19] -I am, too. -Stop, you’re making me blush. -我也是 -别说了 你让我脸都红了
[18:22] Guys don’t blush. 男生们不会脸红的
[18:23] They do when a girl like you flirts with them. 当有一个像你这样的女孩和他们调情的时候他们会的
[18:27] So, Laurence, um, where do you go to school? 那 劳伦斯 你在哪里上学
[18:30] Hill Ridge. 希尔里奇中学
[18:31] Oh, really? I’ve never seen you there. 哦 真的吗 我从没在那儿见过你啊
[18:35] If I did, I definitely would have invited you. 如果我见过你 我当然会邀请你了
[18:38] -Really? -Really. -真的吗 -真的
[18:47] Hi, Miranda. Remember me? 嗨 米兰达 记得我吗
[18:56] Tudge! Righteous threads, man. 塔奇 太正点了 兄弟
[18:59] You know, you should really think about keeping your stylist. 你知道 你真的应该考虑保持这样的风格
[19:07] Is this your idea of a joke? 这是你想出开玩笑的主意吗
[19:09] Not really. 不是的
[19:10] You think this is funny, pulling a big one over on me? 你觉得这好笑吗 给我开这么大的一个玩笑
[19:13] That’s not it at all, Miranda. 根本不是这样的 米兰达
[19:15] This is the part of doing the right thing that I always hate. 这就是我讨厌做正确事情的地方
[19:18] We just thought that this way, everyone would win. 我们只是觉得这样每个人都能受益
[19:21] Oh. Well, you know what? You’re absolutely wrong. 哦 是吗 你知道吗 你完全错了
[19:28] Because… because Larry shouldn’t have disguised himself. 因为 因为拉里不需要伪装他自己
[19:33] I should have invited him to the party myself. 我应该自己去邀请他
[19:36] This is the part of doing the right thing that I always love. 这是我喜欢做正确事情的地方
[19:39] I was just so caught up in having the perfect party 我当时光想着办一个完美的派对
[19:42] that I forgot to act like a human being. 以至于忘了怎样做才正常
[19:47] -I’m sorry, Larry. -It’s fine, really. -我很抱歉 拉里 -没什么 真的
[19:52] Good. And I’m also happy to have the kind of friends 很好 而且我也很高兴能有这样的朋友
[19:56] who still care, even when I’m wrong. 就算我做错了事情 他们还是会关心我
[19:58] It’s part of my charm. 这是我的魅力之一
[20:00] You just wanted to have a perfect party. 你只是想办一个完美的派对而已
[20:02] Well, now that everyone is here, it is. 好了 现在每个人都在这里了
[20:05] Come on, Larry. Let’s go get a drink, 来吧 拉里 我们去喝一杯
[20:06] and you can tell me all about the Starflip Command. 然后你可以给我讲讲关于星际战队的事情
[20:09] Starfleet, Starfleet! She’s such a geek! 星际舰队 星际舰队 她真是个怪人
[20:14] You know what, Lizzie? You’re pretty cool. 你知道吗 利齐 你真的很酷
[20:16] I really don’t give you enough credit sometimes. 我有时候真的把你低估了
[20:18] No, you don’t. 那还用说
[20:20] Come on. Let’s go hang out with Miranda and her hot date. 走吧 我们去找米兰达和她的帅气男伴吧
[20:24] I guess happy endings don’t just happen in fairy tales. 我想幸福的结局不仅仅出现在童话中
[20:27] They happen in real life, too. 现实生活中也会发生
[20:30] So, guys, I was thinking. 所以 伙计们 我在想
[20:31] The next party, set your phasers to fun! 下次派对 把你们的移相器都调整到欢乐档吧
[20:37] Cheers. 干杯
[20:43] -Hi, hiya. -Okay, here we go. -嗨 你好 -好了 我们开始了
[20:46] -Are we filming? -Yes, we are. -你们还在拍吗 -是的
[20:48] Sorry. 对不起
[20:53] Mine looks like a cucumber. 我的看起来像根黄瓜
[21:03] It just doesn’t sound right… whoa! 就是听起来感觉不对 哇
[21:05] That’s all, folks. 就这么多了 朋友们
[21:06] Welcome to Fight Club. 欢迎来到搏击俱乐部
新成长的烦恼

Post navigation

Previous Post: 新成长的烦恼(Lizzie McGuire)第2季第29集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 新成长的烦恼(Lizzie McGuire)第2季第31集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme