时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Ugh, baloney. I can’t wait until tomorrow | 一股香肠味儿 真希望快点到明天 |
[00:06] | when I’m going to be feasting upon left-over brisket. Mm. | 这样我就能吃一顿牛腩大餐了 真期待 |
[00:10] | Yeah, we know, Gordo. | 对 我们都知道了 戈多 |
[00:11] | Your grandmother’s coming to stay with you for a week | 你爸妈这个礼拜不在家 |
[00:13] | while your parents are gone, and she makes the best brisket. | 所以奶奶来照顾你 而且她煮的牛腩是一绝 |
[00:15] | Not to mention her kugel. | 别忘了还有她的烤布丁噢 |
[00:17] | And did I tell you | 还有 我有没有告诉过你 |
[00:18] | how she practically greets you at the front door | 她一般都是端着刚烤好的曲奇饼 |
[00:20] | with fresh baked cookies? | 你一回到家的时候她就站在门口迎接你啊 |
[00:22] | I mentioned how she has that thing for old movies, right? | 我跟你们说过她多喜欢老电影吧 |
[00:24] | She lets me stay up late and watch them with her. | 她拉着我一起熬夜看 |
[00:26] | And she calls me David. | 而且她管我叫大卫 |
[00:29] | Uh, hello? That’s your name. | 怎么了 你就是叫大卫啊 |
[00:31] | Hello? What do you call me? | 那又怎么样 你们是怎么叫我的 |
[00:34] | Well, Gordo, your grandmother sounds amazing. | 戈多 你奶奶听起来挺好的 |
[00:36] | I can’t wait to meet her. | 我都等不及要见她了 |
[00:38] | Grandma. See what I mean about the baking? | 奶奶 懂我说的烤曲奇饼的意思了吧 |
[00:44] | Oh, where’s my favorite grandson? | 我的宝贝孙子回来了 |
[00:49] | Come over here and give me some sugar. | 过来给我个抱抱 |
[00:51] | Ooh. Here, let me look at you. | 过来让我瞧瞧 |
[00:55] | Oh, my goodness. | 我的天哪 |
[00:57] | You’re even more handsome than that last time I saw you. | 你比我上次见你的时候更帅了 |
[01:01] | You must be fighting off the girls with a stick. | 屁股后头小女生大把大把的 |
[01:05] | Oh, I see two of them followed you home. | 有俩还跟着你回来了 |
[01:08] | Oh, um… this is Lizzie and Miranda. | 这是利齐和米兰达 |
[01:11] | It’s nice to meet you. Um… | 很高兴见到你 |
[01:13] | Call me Gorgeous. Lately everybody does. | 叫我美女吧 大家最近都这么叫 |
[01:16] | They do? | 真的吗 |
[01:17] | Well, you certainly don’t dress like my grandma. | 你跟我奶奶穿的一点都不一样 |
[01:18] | Your outfit’s so cool. | 你的外套太酷了 |
[01:20] | This? You like, huh? | 这件 你喜欢吗 |
[01:24] | Well, it’s definitely different. | 是不太一样 |
[01:26] | I thought it was a little spicy myself. | 我自己也觉得这件挺火辣的 |
[01:28] | Here, have some pineapple. It’s the elixir of life, you know. | 来点菠萝吧 这玩意儿堪比长生不老药 |
[01:34] | Just please tell me you made a brisket. | 请告诉我你做了牛腩 |
[01:37] | Oh, wait till you taste it. Her brisket’s amazing. | 尝尝吧 她做的牛腩超级棒 |
[01:39] | I made something even better. | 我做了更好吃的 |
[01:42] | What’s better than brisket? | 还有什么比牛腩更好吃 |
[01:43] | I always wanted to make a meal out of appetizers. | 我一直想拿开胃菜做一顿大餐 |
[01:46] | Great. I love appetizers. | 太好了 我喜欢开胃菜 |
[01:48] | Yeah, they’re the best part of the meal. | 一顿饭里最棒的部分就是开胃菜了 |
[01:50] | Actually, the meal’s the best part of the meal. | 实际上一顿饭里最棒的就是饭 |
[01:52] | Come on, Gordo, just live a little. | 得了 戈多 学会享受享受吧 |
[01:54] | Listen to these two, Gordo. They’re smart. | 听听她俩多会说话 戈多 她们很聪明 |
[01:57] | Appetizers and a compliment. I really like her. | 既有吃的又被表扬了 我真挺喜欢她的 |
[02:01] | Did… did you just call me Gordo? | 你刚才是叫我戈多吗 |
[02:03] | Isn’t that what your friends call you? | 你的朋友不就这么叫你么 |
[02:06] | You’re my grandma. | 但你是我奶奶 |
[02:07] | So we can’t be friends? | 是奶奶就不能当朋友了 |
[02:09] | She’s got a point. | 有道理 |
[02:11] | So there’s no brisket? | 那 没牛腩吃了呗 |
[02:12] | A meal should be like life– | 吃饭应该像生活一样 |
[02:14] | unpredictable, a little surprising, | 无法预测 时不时来点惊喜 |
[02:17] | but most of all, delicious. Try one. | 最重要的还是要好吃 尝尝吧 |
[02:20] | Thanks… Gorgeous. | 谢谢 美女 |
[02:31] | If you believe | 如果你相信 |
[02:34] | We’ve got a picture-perfect plan | 我们事先就有一个绝妙的计划 |
[02:37] | We’ve got you fooled | 那你就错了 |
[02:41] | ‘Cause we only do the best we can | 我们不过是在尽力而为 |
[02:46] | And sometimes we make it | 有时候我们会取得成功 |
[02:49] | And sometimes we fake it | 有时候我们会把事情搞砸 |
[02:52] | But we get one step closer each and every day | 但我们离目标一天比一天近 |
[02:58] | We’ll figure it out on the way. | 我们会在途中解决一切难题 |
[03:03] | Lizzie McGuire S02E29 Grand Ole Grandma | |
[03:09] | Hey, where’s Mom and Dad? | 嘿 爸爸妈妈哪儿去了 |
[03:11] | They’re, like, always ready before me. | 他们总是比我收拾得快呀 |
[03:13] | And there’s no coffee. | 而且也没煮咖啡 |
[03:15] | Mom always makes coffee, like, first thing. | 妈妈每天早上最先做的就是煮咖啡 |
[03:17] | Matt, come on, this is serious. Where’s Mom and Dad? | 马特 我说正经的呢 爸妈呢 |
[03:20] | What’s serious is the fact that | 其实真正正经的 |
[03:21] | you haven’t brurushed your teeth yet this morning. P… U. | 是你早上还没刷牙 味儿啊 |
[03:28] | Oh, I hate him. | 我恨死他了 |
[03:30] | Besides, the quiet’s sort of nice. | 而且 安静点多好 |
[03:33] | I’m actually reading about the stock market in peace for once. | 我终于有一次能安静地看会儿股票行情了 |
[03:42] | Mom? Are you okay? I was starting to get worried. | 妈妈 你没事吧 我有点担心 |
[03:45] | Yep, that should win me a few points down the road. | 没错 这样可以给我赢得一点好印象 |
[03:49] | I’m fine, Matt. Don’t worry about it. | 我没事 马特 别担心 |
[03:52] | Did she just call me Matt? | 她居然叫我马特 |
[03:54] | A mistake like that’s going to cost her. | 犯这种错不可原谅 |
[03:56] | Hey, Mom, can we get a dog? | 妈 我们家养条狗怎么样 |
[03:58] | Yeah, yeah, that sounds nice. | 行啊 挺好的 |
[04:01] | Okay, something’s definitely wrong with her. That never works. | 好吧 是出问题了 以前坚决不行的 |
[04:08] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[04:08] | – Morning. – Do you want some coffee? | -早 -喝咖啡吗 |
[04:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:11] | Uh, Matt, Dad is wearing earmuffs and gloves. | 马特 爸爸戴了耳罩和手套 |
[04:22] | Mm. Coffee. Is it warm in here, or is it just me? | 咖啡 是这里热还是我自己热啊 |
[04:30] | Mom, Dad, are you guys okay? | 爸妈 你们还好吧 |
[04:32] | I don’t feel very well. | 我感觉不太好 |
[04:33] | My throat’s sore. | 我嗓子疼 |
[04:35] | What?! You guys are sick?! But this never happened before. | 不是吧 你们病了 这从来没有发生过啊 |
[04:38] | What am I going to do? | 我该怎么办啊 |
[04:40] | Don’t worry, son. Everything’s going to be just fine. | 儿子淡定点 没事的 |
[04:42] | Should I call the doctor? | 我该叫医生吗 |
[04:43] | No, no, no. I’m sure we’ll be just fine | 不用 我敢确定等我们 |
[04:45] | by the kids you time get school from home. | 从学校回来 你们病就好了 |
[04:49] | Weird. I know what she meant. | 奇怪 我居然听懂了 |
[04:51] | What she said. | 同意 |
[04:54] | Good night. Brush your teeth, comb your hair, honey. | 晚安 刷牙洗脸上学吧 宝贝 |
[04:59] | Thanks again for dinner last night, Gordo. | 再次谢谢昨天你的招待 戈多 |
[05:00] | Yeah, it was lots of fun. | 是啊 挺好玩的 |
[05:02] | Yeah, your grandma is so cool. | 你奶奶真酷 |
[05:04] | Don’t you mean my Gorgeous is so cool? | 你是指我们家那位美女吧 |
[05:06] | Okay, so she’s a little funky, | 好吧 她确实太有个性了 |
[05:08] | but I thought you were looking forward to her visit. | 但我还以为你很期待她来呢 |
[05:10] | I was. I was looking forward | 我是期待 但我期待的是 |
[05:12] | to the grandma that makes me kugel, | 那个给我做烤布丁的奶奶 |
[05:13] | and the grandma that dresses normal. | 那个穿着正常的奶奶 |
[05:15] | Not the grandma that feasts on appetizers. | 不是塞了我一肚子开胃菜的那个奶奶 |
[05:21] | And comes to my school | 也不是来我学校的那个 |
[05:24] | wearing one of those spicy outfits and carrying chopsticks. | 还穿个潮人外套 拎双筷子 |
[05:27] | Hey, she looks good in bright colors. | 她挺适合穿亮色的 |
[05:28] | What is she doing here? | 她来这儿干嘛 |
[05:31] | Oh, Gordo, there you are. | 终于找到你了 戈多 |
[05:34] | Oh, hi, girls. It’s nice to see you again. | 嗨 姑娘们 真高兴咱们又见面了 |
[05:37] | Hey. | 你好 |
[05:39] | Anyway, it was lunchtime, and I realized | 午饭时间到了 我想起来 |
[05:41] | that I sent you to school without anything to eat. | 送你来的时候没给你准备午餐 |
[05:43] | That’s okay. I usually just eat whatever’s in the cafeteria. | 没事的 一般食堂有啥我就吃啥 |
[05:46] | Unless, of course, that’s brisket? | 除非 你带的是牛腩 |
[05:48] | No. Sushi. And I put a little wasabi in there. | 不是 是寿司 我还加了点芥末 |
[05:52] | ‘Cause it’s good for your sinuses. | 对你的鼻炎比较好 |
[05:55] | I heard a little snoring coming from your room last night. | 昨天晚上听到你打呼噜了 |
[05:58] | Okay, sushi, wasabi, sinuses, snoring, yeah, | 行了 寿司 芥末 鼻炎 打呼噜 |
[06:01] | okay, I got it, Grandma. Thanks. See you at home. | 知道了 知道了 奶奶 谢谢 回去再见 |
[06:04] | Oh, actually, I wanted to ask you | 实际上我想问您 |
[06:06] | about that skydiving excursion you went on. | 一些关于高空跳伞的事情 |
[06:09] | Whatever you do, don’t do it on a full stomach, | 不管怎么样 千万不要吃饱了去 |
[06:13] | cause the guy in front of me just had Mexican. | 我前面那个男的吃的墨西哥餐 |
[06:16] | Let me tell you, I can never look at nachos the same way again. | 我跟你说我就没见过那个形态的墨西哥玉米片 |
[06:20] | Good to know. | 还好你告诉我了 |
[06:21] | Well, I hate to drop and run, | 来了放下东西就走真不爽 |
[06:22] | but I don’t want to miss my singing lesson. | 但是我得上声乐课不想迟到 |
[06:25] | Singing lessons? Cool. | 声乐课 酷啊 |
[06:29] | See you later, handsome. | 再见 帅哥 |
[06:36] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[06:41] | You know, when my grandpa died, | 我爷爷去世之后 |
[06:43] | my parents said they noticed a change in my grandma. | 我爸妈就说发现奶奶变得不一样了 |
[06:45] | Now that I’m around her, I see that they were right. | 现在她就在我身边 我才发现他们说的是对的 |
[06:48] | Is that like a bad thing? | 这算坏事吗 |
[06:50] | How can I explain it? | 怎么形容呢 |
[06:51] | It’s like when you go to take a drink of water, | 就好比你要去喝水 |
[06:53] | but it’s really milk. | 发现拿的是牛奶 |
[06:54] | It’s just not what you were expecting. | 只不过是和自己预想的不一样 |
[06:57] | Now I’ve got to go find a garbage can… or a hungry cat. | 我现在还是去找个垃圾桶或者流浪猫吧 |
[07:02] | Could be worse. She could have brought him frog’s legs. Yuck. | 这已经够好了 万一她带来的是青蛙腿呢 呃 |
[07:06] | I made you tomato soup. | 我给你们做了番茄汤 |
[07:09] | Oh, honey, you know you’re not supposed to cook anything | 亲爱的 你知道你其实不用做什么的 |
[07:13] | without your father or I there. | 我跟你爸都不在旁边 |
[07:15] | I didn’t cook anything. | 我没开火 |
[07:16] | All I did was open up a can of soup and poured it in a bowl. | 就开了个罐头倒进碗里了 |
[07:20] | Oh, I was supposed to heat that, wasn’t I? | 噢 我是不是该加热一下啊 |
[07:27] | Uh, honey… | 呃 亲爱的 |
[07:28] | your father and I really appreciate all your effort. | 我和你爸很感谢你的努力 |
[07:30] | Really, really we do, | 真的 我们很感动 |
[07:31] | but, I, um… I don’t want you | 但是我不想让你 |
[07:34] | to catch whatever it is that Dad and I have, | 被我和你爸传染了 |
[07:36] | so I think you and Lizzie should stay downstairs | 所以我觉得你和利齐最好还是待在楼下 |
[07:39] | and stay away from us. | 离我们远一点 |
[07:41] | Downstairs? All by ourselves? | 楼下 就我们俩 |
[07:44] | With nothing but candy and junk food to eat? | 只能吃糖果和垃圾食品 |
[07:49] | Order pizza. | 订披萨 |
[07:51] | You and your sister | 你和你姐 |
[07:51] | can take care of each other for a while, right? | 能照顾好自己一小会儿的 对吧 |
[07:54] | Okay, thank you. Good night. | 好的 谢谢 晚安 |
[07:56] | We’re right here if you need us. We just… you have to go now. | 我们就在这儿 要找就过来 现在你赶紧走吧 |
[08:00] | Okay, well, feel better, okay? | 祝你们早点康复 |
[08:05] | Yeah! | 发达喽 |
[08:10] | Bye. | 再见 |
[08:19] | Oh, there. Oh, the chi is much better this way. | 这样的话 气 就好多了 |
[08:23] | I can feel the energy flowing a little brighter already. | 我能感受到各种能量运行更流畅 |
[08:27] | Grandma, what are you doing? | 奶奶 你在干嘛 |
[08:29] | Just a little rearranging. It’s Feng Shui. | 就是重新布置一下 这是风水哦 |
[08:32] | It’s all about balancing your living quarters | 能使你生活的空间更加均衡 |
[08:35] | so that you allow peace and harmony into your life. | 这样你的生活中就平和 和谐了 |
[08:38] | It’s all the rage in Japan. | 这在日本很流行的 |
[08:41] | But you don’t live in Japan. You don’t even live here. | 你又没住在日本 你甚至都不住在这儿 |
[08:44] | But the people I love do. | 但是我爱的人住在这里 |
[08:47] | Come, take off your shoes. We’re about to eat in a few minutes. | 快脱鞋 我们马上就吃饭了 |
[08:50] | Don’t you mean wash up or something? | 你不该说洗手什么的吗 |
[08:52] | What do my bare feet have to do with dinner? | 吃饭干嘛要脱鞋 |
[08:53] | It’s always questions with you. Just like your father. | 你总是问题不断 跟你爸一样 |
[08:57] | Don’t you ever want to just loosen up? | 你放松一下行吗 |
[09:08] | Phone. | 有电话 |
[09:09] | I’ll get that. | 我来接 |
[09:11] | Thank goodness. | 感谢佛祖 |
[09:15] | Hello. | 喂 |
[09:16] | I need backup. Can you guys come over? | 我需要支援 你们过来一下行吗 |
[09:18] | Gordo, what’s wrong? | 戈多 出什么事了 |
[09:19] | My grandma wants me to eat dinner | 就吃个饭 我奶奶还要求我 |
[09:21] | on the floor with my legs crossed and barefoot. | 光脚盘腿坐在地板上 |
[09:24] | And she’s still calling me Gordo. You tell me. | 而且她还是在叫我戈多 你说这是怎么了 |
[09:26] | Personally, seeing your toes during dinner | 就我个人来说 吃饭的时候 |
[09:28] | would make me lose my appetite. | 看到你的脚趾 我就会没胃口 |
[09:30] | But other than that, it sounds like fun. | 除了这一点之外 其他的听起来还挺好玩的 |
[09:33] | Yeah, Gordo, she’s your grandmother. | 是啊戈多 她可是你奶奶 |
[09:35] | You should enjoy the time you have with her. | 你要珍惜和她在一起的时光 |
[09:36] | Easy for you to say. | 说得倒容易 |
[09:40] | Hey, Gorgeous. Look what I found. | 美女 看我找到什么了 |
[09:44] | Oh, pictures. Oh, let me see. | 照片啊 给我看看 |
[09:48] | This is the one where we spent the whole day at the beach. | 那次我们在海滩待了一整天 |
[09:51] | That was the perfect day. I spent the entire time in the water. | 真是完美的一天 我一整天都待在水里 |
[09:54] | And you had the worst sunburn of your life. | 也是你有生以来晒伤最严重的一次 |
[09:57] | I went through 12 bags of ice | 我用了十二个冰袋 |
[09:58] | taking care of you that night, remember? | 整晚都在照顾你 还记得吗 |
[10:00] | Yeah, I guess I kind of forgot that part. | 呃 我倒不太记得那事儿了 |
[10:03] | Look, here, look at this one. | 快看 看这张 |
[10:05] | Oh… That’s your grandfather on his 70th birthday party. | 这是你爷爷七十岁的生日聚会 |
[10:10] | That was so much fun. | 那天特开心 |
[10:11] | You and Grandpa sang that duet on the karaoke machine. | 你和爷爷在点唱机上K歌二重唱 |
[10:14] | And then he got heartburn from the meatballs. | 他吃肉丸吃得烧了胃 |
[10:16] | Really? | 真的 |
[10:17] | Oh, he belched garlic for days. | 后来几天他打嗝都一股大蒜味儿 |
[10:22] | I just wanted to remember some of the good times we’ve had. | 我只是想回忆一下我们的快乐时光 |
[10:24] | Oh, honey, we’ve had a lot of fun times together. | 亲爱的 我们有过很多快乐时光啊 |
[10:27] | But you know what? Now that you’re older and I’m wiser, | 知道吗 你长大了 我也越老越精明了 |
[10:31] | we’re going to have even more fun time together. | 这样我们会有更多的快乐时光的 |
[10:35] | That’s why I scheduled a snowboarding | 所以我为咱们安排了 |
[10:36] | lesson for us tomorrow. | 一堂明天的滑雪课 |
[10:38] | -Snowboarding? -Mm-hmm. | -滑雪 -是啊 |
[10:40] | We don’t even live near snow. | 我们附近哪来的雪 |
[10:42] | I know, that’s why we’ll get an early start. | 我知道啊 所以我们得早起了 |
[10:45] | I have school. | 但是我要上学啊 |
[10:47] | You know something? When I was your age, | 不是吧 我像你这么大的时候 |
[10:50] | I would have loved an opportunity like this. | 遇到这种好事肯定开心死了 |
[10:52] | It’s adventuresome, it’s life-affirming, it’s fun. | 惊险刺激 积极向上 而且好玩 |
[10:56] | Grandma, how can I put this? | 奶奶 怎么才能跟你说明白呢 |
[10:59] | But I have responsibilities. | 我有责任去上学的 |
[11:01] | I could write you a little note. | 我可以给你写假条啊 |
[11:05] | Sorry. | 对不起 不行 |
[11:07] | Oh, well. Okay, let’s eat. Food’s getting cold. | 那算了 我们吃饭吧 都快凉了 |
[11:14] | Actually I’m not so hungry after all. | 其实我也不怎么饿 |
[11:24] | Let me get this straight. | 我来说简单点 |
[11:25] | You ate ice cream for dinner, | 你拿冰淇淋当晚饭 |
[11:27] | stayed up way past your bedtime | 晚上熬夜不睡觉 |
[11:28] | and then had pizza for breakfast? | 早饭还居然吃的是披萨 |
[11:30] | Mm-hmm. | 是啊 |
[11:31] | Yep, life is good. | 没错 生活真美好 |
[11:33] | What about your grandma? | 你奶奶怎么样 |
[11:35] | I’m sure she’s still at her snowboarding lesson. | 我敢肯定她还在上滑雪课 |
[11:38] | Snowboarding? Okay, your grandma’s fearless. | 滑雪 你奶奶无所畏惧啊 |
[11:40] | It’s like she’s doing all these things that I wish I could do. | 感觉好像所有我想做的事她都做了 |
[11:43] | Big difference, Miranda. You’re a teenager and she’s old. | 那不一样米兰达 你是青少年 她是老年人 |
[11:46] | Shouldn’t she be knitting and playing bingo | 老人应该在家织个毛衣打个牌之类的 |
[11:48] | instead of worrying about her “chi.” | 而不是搞些神神叨叨的东西 |
[11:50] | Aren’t you the guy who thinks that we should | 好像你一直都在说 |
[11:52] | all be individuals and not follow the herd? | 要做自己 不随大流的吧 |
[11:54] | Yeah, she’s just making life interesting. | 是啊 她只是在丰富自己的生活 |
[11:56] | But it’s like I’m the grownup and she’s the kid. | 但是搞得像我是大人她是小孩儿 |
[11:58] | Isn’t she supposed to be baby-sitting me? | 难道不应该由她来照看我吗 |
[12:01] | Well, since you are acting like such a baby… | 既然你显得如此幼稚 我也没话说了 |
[12:04] | So you actually want a baby-sitter? | 你难道真的想找个保姆照看你吗 |
[12:06] | No. I just want to know that she’s there for me | 不是 我只是需要她支持我照顾我 |
[12:08] | the way she used to be. | 像以前那样就行 |
[12:20] | Ah! It was good. So what was that, anyway? | 味道不错 到底是什么东西 |
[12:25] | If I told you, then it wouldn’t be a surprise. | 告诉你就不算惊喜了 |
[12:27] | And he’d probably crush me. | 告诉了你 你还不得杀了我 |
[12:29] | I am the Leftover king! Praise me or be doomed forever! | 我是剩饭大王 顺我者生逆我者亡 |
[12:38] | Okay, ready for Mom and Dad to get better now. | 好吧 我开始有点希望爸妈痊愈了 |
[12:42] | Now the world’s fastest roller-skating champion, | 现在有请速度轮滑的世界冠军 |
[12:47] | Leftover King Matt McGuire! Whoa! | 剩饭大王 马特・迈奎尔 嚯呀 |
[12:56] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[13:00] | I should go check on the kids. | 我得去看一下孩子们 |
[13:04] | Kids? | 孩子 |
[13:08] | Maybe, just… just… | 也许 只是 只是 |
[13:14] | Are you okay? | 没事吧 |
[13:18] | Matt the Invincible is A-Okay! | 不可征服的马特 非常没事 |
[13:21] | He’s also getting kind of a-nnoying. | 他现在也非常讨厌 |
[13:24] | You know what I need? More cushions! | 你知道我还需要什么吗 更多的垫子 |
[13:31] | I’ll get it. | 我去开门 |
[13:35] | Hey, come in. | 进来吧 |
[13:36] | Hi, sweetheart. I’m looking for Gordo. Have you seen him? | 亲爱的 我找戈多 看见他人了没 |
[13:39] | Not since school. I’m sure he’s okay, though. | 从学校回来之后就没看到了 不过他肯定没事 |
[13:41] | Don’t worry. He’s probably at the library studying or something. | 别担心 他估计在图书馆学习呢 |
[13:44] | What, me worry? Oh, no, not me. | 我才不担心咧 |
[13:47] | -Come on in. -Okay. | -进来吧 -好 |
[13:48] | Oh… What a nice home you have. | 你们家还真不错啊 |
[13:55] | Oh, um, I’d invite you to sit down | 我本来想请您坐的 |
[13:56] | but my little brother stole all the cushions off the couch. | 但介于我弟拿了所有沙发垫 |
[13:59] | And your parents don’t mind? | 你父母不管吗 |
[14:02] | They don’t know. | 他们又不知道 |
[14:03] | Um, actually, they don’t know. | 呃 其实 他们还不知道 |
[14:07] | Incoming! Whee! Whee! | 我来也 哈哈 |
[14:13] | He seems to be having fun. | 他还挺开心的 |
[14:15] | It’s nice to be so young and so carefree. | 年轻真好啊 无忧无虑 |
[14:19] | That’s one way to look at it. | 那只是其中一方面 |
[14:21] | It’s funny. Now that I’m all grown up, | 真有意思 我已经有把年纪了 |
[14:24] | I’m finally getting to be a kid myself. | 却终于可以当一个小孩子 |
[14:26] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[14:27] | Well, I know Gordo thinks I’m out on a limb these days. | 我知道戈多觉得我这几天很疯狂 |
[14:31] | Ever since I was a little bit older than you are, | 在我还是你们这个年纪的时候 |
[14:33] | I had a list of things I wanted to do… | 我就列了一张所有想做的事的清单 |
[14:36] | like see the Sistine Chapel up close, climb mountains, | 比如近距离地看看西斯廷教堂 爬山 |
[14:40] | or learn to dance like Ginger Rogers. | 还有学跳金吉尔・罗杰斯的那种舞 |
[14:40] | (注:上世纪四十年代著名美国演员) | |
[14:44] | Ginger who? | 金什么 |
[14:46] | Consider her the Britney of my generation. | 就是我们那个时代的布兰妮 |
[14:50] | I’ve been very lucky in my life. | 我这辈子很幸运 |
[14:52] | I was blessed with a beautiful, healthy family, | 我有一个美丽健康的家庭 |
[14:56] | but now that my children are grown | 随着我的孩子们长大 |
[14:58] | and have families of their own, I’m not needed much now. | 他们各自组建了家庭 他们也就不需要我了 |
[15:02] | So I finally have the time to do all the things on my list. | 我才有自己的时间 去做清单上列出的想做的事 |
[15:08] | It’s funny, you know? | 很有意思 你知道吗 |
[15:09] | My grandmother likes to do crazy stuff, too. | 我奶奶也喜欢做些疯狂的事 |
[15:12] | She loves to go windsurfing | 她喜欢风帆冲浪 |
[15:13] | and she likes to go gambling with her girlfriends | 喜欢和朋友们去赌博 |
[15:16] | but when it’s just the two of us, | 但只有我们俩的时候 |
[15:18] | she’s still my Winnie Pooh Ba-ba. | 她还是我的呢呢 |
[15:20] | Winnie who-wa? | 呢什么 |
[15:22] | Fine, I was four years old. Couldn’t pronounce “Grandma.” | 四岁的我口齿不清而已 说不清“奶奶”这词 |
[15:25] | So sue me. | 怎么 不行啊 |
[15:26] | She makes me the most delicious | 她会给我做 |
[15:27] | grilled cheese sandwiches ever | 最好吃的奶酪三明治 |
[15:29] | and she brushes my hair and watch game shows together. | 给我梳头 跟我一起看娱乐节目 |
[15:33] | And even though I’m old enough | 即使我长大了 |
[15:34] | to do all those things on my own, | 那些事都可以自己干了 |
[15:36] | it means something special when we do it together. | 我们俩一起做的时候感觉还是很特别 |
[15:39] | Now I see why you and David are so close. | 难怪你和大卫关系这么好 |
[15:44] | You called him David. He misses that. | 你刚才管他叫大卫 他很想念这个名字 |
[15:49] | How do you know that? Did he say something? | 你怎么知道 他跟你说什么了吗 |
[15:54] | Let’s just say Gordo still needs his Winnie Pooh Ba-ba. | 这么说吧 戈多其实非常需要他呢呢的 |
[16:00] | I had no idea. | 我还真没想到 |
[16:06] | Hello. | 你好 |
[16:07] | Oh, you must be Lizzie’s mother. | 你是利齐妈妈吧 |
[16:10] | Well, I’m very glad to meet you, | 很高兴见到你 |
[16:12] | but I can see that you’re sick and you need your rest. | 但是看得出来你病了需要休息 |
[16:16] | I do. Who are you? | 我是需要 你是谁 |
[16:19] | Oh, Mom, this is Gordo’s grandma. | 妈 这是戈多的奶奶 |
[16:23] | Don’t you worry. Gorgeous is here to take care of you. | 不用担心 有美女在这儿照看呢 |
[16:26] | Now you get back upstairs and let me get this place | 你上楼吧 我来处理楼下的事情 |
[16:29] | and you back to shape before you know it. | 你在反应过来之前就能恢复健康了 |
[16:31] | My husband’s not feeling very well, either. | 我老公也不舒服 在楼上睡着 |
[16:34] | There are two of you up there? | 你俩都在楼上啊 |
[16:35] | Well no wonder this place is chaos. | 难怪这里一团糟 |
[16:38] | Okay, I’ll just… Thank you. | 真是 太谢谢你了 |
[16:41] | Go, go back to bed. | 回去睡吧 |
[16:43] | Okay, Lizzie, help me find a soup pot. | 利齐 帮我拿个大锅 |
[16:46] | And what’s your brother’s name? | 你弟弟叫什么 |
[16:47] | Uh, Matt. | 马特 |
[16:48] | Matt, you clean up this mess. | 马特 你来打扫 |
[16:51] | Put those pillows back and get that vacuum cleaner out | 把垫子都放回去 吸尘器拿到外面 |
[16:54] | and show your family some respect. | 尊重一下你的家人 |
[16:56] | Sure. And you are…? | 好的 你是 |
[16:59] | She’s my grandma. | 她是我奶奶 |
[17:02] | David, have you been there the whole time? | 大卫 刚才你一直在那儿吗 |
[17:04] | Long enough. | 站了有一会儿了 |
[17:06] | Well, come over here and give me some sugar. | 快过来给我抱抱 |
[17:11] | Oh, honey. Oh… | 噢 亲爱的 |
[17:14] | She may be out on a limb, | 她有时候是挺疯的 |
[17:15] | but at lease she knows when to climb back down. | 但至少该认真的时候不会出乱子 |
[17:18] | All right, now, find some carrots and start peeling. | 好了 快去拿点胡萝卜 削皮 |
[17:21] | Come on. You, too. Hurry up. | 快 你也去 抓紧时间 |
[17:26] | Grandma, I just wanted to tell you | 奶奶 我只想跟你说 |
[17:28] | that you weren’t totally wrong | 关于坐地板上吃饭的想法 |
[17:29] | about this eating on the floor thing. | 你还真没说错 |
[17:30] | It’s fun, isn’t it? | 挺好玩的吧 |
[17:32] | Yeah. Although it is kind of hard to eat brisket with chopsticks. | 嗯 就是拿筷子吃牛腩痛苦了点 |
[17:36] | You’re right. | 确实 |
[17:39] | You know, I’m really going to miss you | 知道吗 等爸妈回来了 |
[17:41] | when Mom and Dad get back. | 我会很想你的 |
[17:43] | Well, here’s a thought: | 我有个想法 |
[17:45] | there’s a new adventure on my list of things to do. | 我想做的事的清单上有了个新计划 |
[17:48] | Mm, what’s that? | 是什么 |
[17:50] | A trip across America. | 游遍美国 |
[17:52] | I figured I’ve seen most of the world | 我感觉老是在看外面的世界 |
[17:54] | but not enough of my own backyard. | 反而自己家的后院没有仔细体验过 |
[17:56] | Cool. | 酷 |
[17:58] | We could do it together. | 我们可以一起去 |
[18:00] | We could go during your summer vacation. | 你暑假的时候咱们一起去吧 |
[18:04] | Oh, hot-air ballooning in New Mexico | 在新墨西哥州坐热气球 |
[18:07] | horseback riding in Montana and river rafting in Colorado. | 去蒙大拿骑马 在科罗拉多漂流 |
[18:12] | Hot air ballooning, river rafting? | 热气球 骑马 漂流 |
[18:17] | Sounds like an adventure. Life affirming, fun even. | 听起来挺冒险的 积极向上 还很好玩 |
[18:22] | Here, have some more kugel. | 多吃点烤布丁吧 |
[18:27] | So what you call this stuff again? | 这玩意儿叫什么来着 |
[18:29] | It’s kugel. Some exotic noodle dish. | 烤布丁 一种国外的面食 |
[18:32] | Hmm, not bad. | 挺好吃的 |
[18:34] | Hi, kids. | 孩子们 |
[18:35] | Guess what? Your dad and I are feeling so much better. | 知道吗 你爸和我感觉好多了 |
[18:40] | You guys feel okay, right? | 你俩感觉还行吧 |
[18:41] | I feel great. | 我感觉挺好 |
[18:42] | Actually, now that you mention it, | 事实上说到这个 |
[18:44] | I am feeling kind of, you know, throaty, kind of headachey. | 我感觉有点嗓子疼 头疼 |
[18:47] | You know, that might have worked this morning, | 你早上说我还有可能相信 |
[18:49] | but I do remember you have a test coming up tomorrow, | 但是我记得你明天有个考试吧 |
[18:51] | so it’s not going to work now. | 现在说行不通了 |
[18:52] | Yes, they’re feeling much better. | 他们确实是感觉好多了 |
[18:57] | Lizzie, I just want to tell you how much I appreciate | 利齐 我想告诉你我非常感谢你 |
[19:00] | you taking care of everything while we were sick. | 在我们生病的时候照顾一切 |
[19:03] | Although, I vaguely remember this sweet, older woman | 但是我怎么依稀记得有个可爱的老太太 |
[19:08] | barking at me to get back into bed, | 催着我回床上休息 |
[19:10] | and I thought she brought us the soup. | 她还给我们做了汤 |
[19:13] | You know, that does sound kind of familiar. | 听起来确实有这么回事啊 |
[19:15] | Oh, I think that’s just your fevers talking. | 我觉得是你俩发烧产生幻觉了吧 |
[19:18] | Yeah, I guess you’re right. | 嗯 我猜你说的对 |
[19:19] | Why don’t you guys go upstairs and I’ll bring you some tea | 你们上楼吧 我给你们端茶 |
[19:22] | just to make sure you guys feel better. | 确保你们真的感觉好些了 |
[19:25] | Our daughter, she is just too good to us. | 女儿对我们真是太好了 |
[19:28] | I really am. | 确实 |
[19:31] | Oh, Lizzie, | 利齐 |
[19:32] | please tell Gordo how nice it was to meet his grandmother. | 帮我跟戈多说一声 很高兴认识他奶奶 |
[19:36] | She’s quite a character. | 性格特别好 |
[19:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:39] | Oh, yeah, we’ll be grounding you and Matt | 对了 等我们俩完全好了之后 |
[19:41] | as soon as heads are completely cleared up. | 就关你和马特的禁闭 |
[19:43] | You know, for messing up the house | 谁让你俩把屋子弄的一团糟 |
[19:45] | and taking advantage of us while we were sick. | 还趁我们糊涂敲诈我们 |
[19:48] | Great. | 好啊 |
[19:50] | Ah, those kids. | 孩子们呐 |
[19:53] | Just when you think you’ve gotten away with something… | 我刚还以为能逃过一劫呢 |
[19:56] | Who am I kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[19:57] | I’ll never get away with anything as long as I live. | 只要我活着就不可能逃得掉 |
[20:03] | -Do I have to take a bite of this, really? -Yes. | -我非要吃一口这玩意儿吗 -是的 |
[20:07] | I do? | 真的 |
[20:11] | What do you call this stuff again? | 这玩意儿叫什么来着 |
[20:17] | You guys are feeling sick? | 你们病了吗 |
[20:20] | I think we jumped a couple of cues. | 我们好像漏了好几句台词 |
[20:22] | You and Grandpa sang that karaoke duet | 你和爷爷在点唱机上 |
[20:24] | on that karaoke machine? | K歌K重唱 |
[20:28] | You and Grandpa Jack sung that duet on a karaoke machine? | 你和杰克爷爷在点唱机上K歌二重唱 |
[20:34] | Grandpa Jack? I don’t know. | 杰克爷爷 我也不知道哪冒出来的 |
[20:35] | See what I mean about the foot… footblick… | 知道我说的那什么是什么意思了吧 |
[20:40] | It looks like your… | 看起来像 |
[20:43] | -Hi, kids. -Guess what. Your dad and I… | -孩子们 -知道吗 你爸和我 |
[20:47] | Go back. | 重来 |
[21:01] | He’s got so much chocolate in his mouth! | 他嘴里全是巧克力 |
[21:04] | Are we filming all like this? | 能一直都这么拍吗 |