Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

新成长的烦恼(Lizzie McGuire)第2季第27集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 新成长的烦恼(Lizzie McGuire)第2季第27集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Whoa, dodges! Yip, yip, yip! Ka-pow, ka-pow! 喔 快闪 噼里啪啦 噼里啪啦
[00:04] Guess where we’re going this weekend? 猜猜咱们周末要去哪儿
[00:06] Grubby Gulch. Isn’t it great? “狗不理”镇 是不是觉得很棒
[00:10] Great? 很棒
[00:11] Grubby Gulch is great the way a rattlesnake is cuddly. 狗不理镇棒就棒在那里的响尾蛇喜爱拥抱
[00:14] It’s the lamest Old West tourist town ever. 那里是最不带劲的西部老镇了
[00:18] I thought we weren’t going to Grubby Gulch anymore. 我还以为我们不会再去狗不理镇了
[00:20] What? 什么
[00:21] -What do you mean? We go every year. -Yeah. -说什么呢 咱们不都年年去嘛 -是啊
[00:22] No, we didn’t go last year. 没 我们去年没去
[00:24] Well, that’s only because your dad hurt himself playing chess. 那是因为你爸在下棋时不小心伤到自己了
[00:26] Yeah. 对
[00:27] You kids love Grubby Gulch. 你们很喜欢去狗不理镇的
[00:30] Mom, I used to love Grubby Gulch. 妈 是我以前很喜欢
[00:32] I’m too old for sarsaparilla and singing cowboys. 我已经不再适合喝沙士和哼牛仔曲了
[00:35] Can’t we go someplace more mature? 我们不能去些成熟点的地方吗
[00:37] What’d you have in mind? 你想去什么地方
[00:39] I don’t know, like, water skiing… or France. 不知道 比如 可以滑水的地方 或者去法国
[00:41] France?! They don’t have Grubby Long John burgers in France. 法国 法国可没有狗不理汉堡
[00:45] Did you say Grubby Long John burgers? 你刚才说狗不理汉堡吗
[00:47] Are we going to Grubby Gulch? 我们要去狗不理镇吗
[00:48] You’re darn tootin’, little partner. 你已经等不及了 对吗小伙子
[00:53] A weekend at Grubby Gulch. 整个周末都待在狗不理镇
[00:55] I’ll stay in here, thanks just the same. 我宁愿呆在这里面 非常感谢
[00:58] Yee-haw, Grubby Gulch! Grubby Gulch! 哟呼 狗不理镇 狗不理镇
[01:03] If you believe 如果你相信
[01:07] We’ve got a picture-perfect plan 我们事先就有个绝妙的计划
[01:10] We’ve got you fooled 那你就错了
[01:13] ‘Cause we only do the best we can 因为我们不过是尽力而为
[01:19] And sometimes we make it 有时我们会取得成功
[01:22] And sometimes we fake it 有时候我们会搞砸
[01:25] But we get one step closer each and every day 但我们离目标一天比一天近
[01:31] We’ll figure it out on the way 我们会在途中解决所有难题
[01:37] Lizzie McGuire S02E27 Grubby Longjohn’s Olde Tyme Revue
[01:48] Okay, kids. let’s head out for Grubby Gulch! 起床了 孩子们 我们要出发去狗不理镇了
[01:52] Lizzie, are my eyes open? 利齐 我眼睛睁开了吗
[01:54] -No. -Good. -没 -很好
[01:57] Come on, Gordo, it’s 5:30. Rise and shine. 快醒醒 戈多 都五点半了 阳光照大地了
[02:00] 5:30? You rise… you shine. 五点半 你升去吧 你发光去吧
[02:03] His parents told me he’s really cranky in the mornings. 伯父伯母说他在早晨会神经兮兮的
[02:05] I love the mornings. This is the middle of the night. 我爱早晨 可现在才大半夜呢
[02:09] Dad, go get Matt up and get him dressed 爸 你先去叫马特起床和穿衣吧
[02:10] and then come and get us later, so we can sleep longer. 过会儿再来烦我们好吗 这样我们可以多睡会儿
[02:13] Matt’s already up and dressed. 马特已经整装待发了
[02:15] And waiting in the car. 屁股都挪进车里去了
[02:16] Kids, get up, get dressed. 孩子们 起床啊 穿衣啊
[02:19] -I’m up. -I’m dressed. -我起来啦 -我穿好衣服啦
[02:20] You get up. You get dressed. 你起床吧 你穿衣服吧
[02:22] Gordo’s cranky in the morning. 戈多在早晨有点神经兮兮的
[02:24] I’m not cranky. 我才不神经
[02:27] What is going on in here? Tick-tock, people! 这儿是怎么回事 时间不等人啊
[02:30] Honey, I still have to make snacks before we go. 算了吧 我还得在走之前做些小吃
[02:32] What do you guys feel like? 你们想吃什么
[02:33] Snacks. Chop-chop, andele! 有小吃啊 快快 赶紧起来啊
[02:36] Okay, I’m chopping. I’m andeleing. 好好 我醒了 我起来了
[02:39] Listen, I’m not going to let us sit in a car for six hours 听好了 我绝不会让我们在坐车的六个小时里
[02:41] with nothing to eat. 没有东西吃
[02:42] Six hours? Six hours? 六个小时 六个小时
[02:45] Did I forget to mention that? 我忘记跟你们说了
[02:47] Mom, I’m saving room. 妈妈 我要留着肚子
[02:49] When we get to Grubby Gulch I’m going to get 等我们到了狗不理镇之后 我要吃
[02:51] Grubby griddlecakes and Cactus Cupcakes and Licorice Lassoes 狗不理薄饼 仙人掌纸杯蛋糕 套索样甘草根
[02:56] and a boot-shaped cup of sagebrush sarsaparilla 喝靴子形杯子里的山艾沙士
[03:00] and a chocolate sheriff’s badge… and 再来一块警长徽章巧克力 还有
[03:02] I’m going to get General Custer Custard and buffalo jerky, 我要去吃卡斯特将军牌牛奶蛋糊和牛肉干
[03:06] and a Haystack Sundae. 还有草堆圣代
[03:08] That’s 20 scoops of ice cream in a 10-gallon hat 那是二十勺冰淇淋统统装在一个十加仑的帽子里
[03:11] and if you eat it all, you get to keep the hat. 如果你能吃光光 你就可以把帽子拿走
[03:14] And I’m going to get to ride Grubby’s famous horse, 我还要去骑狗不理镇赫赫有名的宝马
[03:17] Mighty Thunder! 惊天霹雳
[03:18] Are we there yet? 我们到了吗
[03:20] Uh, did I mention how much I owe you guys for coming to 呃 我提到过为了让你们和我一起
[03:23] keep me company on this annual dork trek to Lameland? 去那破地方旅行而欠了你们多大的人情吗
[03:26] Mention it again. 再说一次
[03:29] I have no idea how I’m going to repay these guys. 我压根就不知道该怎么补偿他们
[03:32] I guess I can let Miranda borrow my clothes any time she wants, 我想我只能允许米兰达随时借我的衣服穿
[03:34] and… I don’t know. 还有 我不知道
[03:35] I’ll probably have to marry Gordo. 也许我不得不嫁给戈多
[03:37] My parents just don’t understand that 我的父母就是不理解
[03:39] I’m too old for this cheesy stuff. 我已经大到不再适合那些幼稚玩意儿了
[03:41] I find it interesting that you didn’t describe it that way 可有趣的是 你叫我们一起去的时候
[03:43] when you asked us along. 可不是这么跟我们说的
[03:45] I promise that when we check into the motel 我答应你们 只要我们一住进旅店
[03:47] we can ditch my parents, 我们就找机会摆脱我的父母
[03:50] get over to the mall I’ll buy you guys smoothies and 开溜到购物中心 请你们喝杯果汁 然后
[03:51] we’ll play as many video games as you want. 去玩你们想玩的任何电子游戏
[03:54] And I’ll give you guys a thousand dollars… in cash. 我还会给你们一千元现金
[03:58] Come on, sing, you guys. You know this, right? 来啊 大家一起唱 你们知道怎么唱吧
[04:00] Susanna, don’t you cry 苏珊娜 别哭泣
[04:01] This`s it. 跟着我唱
[04:02] Oh, Susanna, now don’t you cry for me 哦 苏珊娜 现在可别为我哭泣
[04:06] I come from Alabama with my banjo on my knee 我从遥远的阿拉巴马来 弹着我的班卓琴
[04:17] Are we there yet? 我们到了吗
[04:18] Okay, road games. I spy with my little eye 好了 赶路游戏时间 我用我利索的双眼
[04:21] something that starts with S. 搜寻以“天”字开头的东西
[04:23] -Sky. -I meant R. -天空 -我说以“道”开头
[04:25] Road. 道路
[04:26] Hit me with a rock, Gordo. Just put me out of my misery. 拜托拿块石头砸我 戈多 帮我脱离苦海
[04:33] Oh, Susanna, oh, don’t you cry for me 哦 苏珊娜 哦 可别为我哭泣
[04:37] I come from Alabama with my banjo on my… 我从遥远的阿拉巴马来 弹着我的班卓琴
[04:41] Banjo on my… 弹着我的班卓琴
[04:43] Banjo on my… knee 弹着我的班卓琴
[04:46] Wow, it’s even dopier than I remember. 哇啊 比我记忆中的还要差劲
[04:49] I think it’s great! 我觉得实在是棒极了
[04:52] It’s not just great. 不仅仅是棒
[04:55] It’s rootin’-tootin’, fancy shootin’, 是歇斯底里 一顿乱打
[04:57] mule kick-kick-kickin’ great 驴子猛踢般地棒
[05:01] with gravy on it. 当然是要花钱的哦
[05:03] How y’all doing y’all? 你们怎么样啊
[05:06] Welcome to Grubby Gulch. I’m Grubby Longjohn. 欢迎来到狗不理镇 我就是格拉比・侬约翰
[05:10] Oh, good heavens. 哦 我的天哪
[05:12] Is this when you’re going to hurt us? 这就是你说的会让伤心欲绝的时候吗
[05:14] How you doin’, young fella? You’re my new deputy. 你怎么样啊 小家伙 我任命你为我的新副手
[05:17] Fine and dandy, Grubby. I won’t let you down. 精神抖擞啊 格拉比 我绝不会让你失望的
[05:21] How’d you like to be a deputy, little filly. 你是否也很愿意当我的副手呢 小母马
[05:24] Mom… we’re going to go to the mall. 妈 我们想去购物中心
[05:28] I’ll take that as a no. 那我就把这当作是拒绝了
[05:31] Hey, how y’all doing, y’all! 嘿 你们好吗
[05:35] Why would you go to the mall? 为什么你们想去购物中心呢
[05:37] Well, because this is dorkful. 那是因为这里太傻了
[05:38] It’s massively lame. It’s the definition of cheese master. 这里超级无趣 土到掉渣指的就是这儿
[05:42] And every minute I spend here makes me 在这里呆着的每一分钟都使我感到
[05:43] more lame, cheesy, and dorkful. 更加无趣 幼稚 傻傻的
[05:46] Well, because there’s stuff to do at the mall, Mom. 是 是因为在购物中心有我们可做的事 妈
[05:49] Honey, we came to see Grubby Gulch. 亲爱的 我们既然来狗不理镇了
[05:50] We’re going to see Grubby Gulch. 我们就要看看狗不理镇
[05:52] Mom, I’ve seen Grubby Gulch 我已经看到狗不理镇了
[05:53] and it hasn’t changed since I was, like, four. 这里没什么变化 跟我四岁来时差不多
[05:56] Quit yacking. I want to go find Mighty Thunder! 别吵了 我要去找“惊天霹雳”
[06:02] He’s, uh… a little less “mighty” than I remember. 他 嗯 比我记忆中的要少那么一点“威武”
[06:06] Yeah, if you ride Mighty Thunder 是的 如果你骑“惊天霹雳”的话
[06:08] you’ll break him. 你会把他整残废的
[06:09] How y’all doing, y’all? 大家好吗
[06:12] Get set to witness the most exciting event ever 准备好去见证这里曾经发生过的
[06:14] in these here parts– 最激动人心的事件重演了吗
[06:15] the shoot-out at Lazy Eye stable. 在懒眼马厩将上演“生死交锋”
[06:19] Oh, wow, the Lazy Eye show is going to start in a second. 哦 哇 懒眼秀马上就要开始了
[06:21] Let’s go get a good seat. Come on, let’s go catch it. 我们去占个好位置 快点啊 我们去看看吧
[06:23] Come on, you guys we’re going to miss it. 快点快点 都要赶不上了
[06:24] We’ve got to get a good seat. 我们得去占个好位置
[06:32] The Lazy Eye was the scene of 懒眼秀所呈现的场面是
[06:33] a showdown between the notorious Dopple Gang and 臭名昭彰的兜普帮与
[06:37] Sheriff Parker and his faithful buddy… Doc Johnson. 帕克警长和他的死忠弟兄约翰逊医生之间的生死较量
[06:40] I hope my parents don’t hear about this. 希望我的父母没听到这通话
[06:43] They’ve got problems with realistic depictions of violence. 他们不大能接受暴力写实
[06:47] Look out! The shoot-out’s just startin’. 注意 “生死交锋”即将上演
[06:51] Afternoon, Doc. Headed over to the blacksmith’s shop 下午好啊 医生 就像你每天这个时候一样
[06:54] as you usually do this time of day? 要到布莱克・史密斯商店去吗
[06:57] Why, it’s the Dopple Gang! 怎么 是兜普帮
[06:59] -This is a peaceful town, Dan Dopple. -Ain’t no more. -这是一个祥和小镇 丹・兜普 -不再是了
[07:03] Let ’em have it, boys. 让他们吃吃弹子儿吧 兄弟们
[07:07] You no-good varmint! 你这个祸害
[07:09] Look out he’s running over there. 小心 他跑到那边去了
[07:13] You plugged me. I’m a goner for sure. 你射中了我 看来我死定了
[07:19] The show will repeat in 90 seconds. 精彩将在九十秒后重现
[07:21] -Well, I don’t think my parents will care about this. -No. -嗯 我不认为我的父母会介意这个 -绝对不会
[07:27] Um, we’re going to go get popcorn. 呃 我们去买些爆米花吧
[07:29] Okay, hurry back. It’s only 90 seconds. 好 速去速回 九十秒后就开始了
[07:31] How y’all doing, y’all? 大家好吗
[07:36] You know what’s sad? 你知道啥才叫杯具吗
[07:38] That was probably the most exciting event will ever see 那就是我们刚才看到的东西也许正是
[07:40] around “these here parts”. 这旮瘩最激动人心的事了
[07:41] Yeah, just wait till you see the magic water pump. 嗯 等着看魔法水泵吧 绝对更让你吃惊
[07:44] It’s not really magic. 那其实不怎么灵
[07:46] Every day, I pump the handle on that thing and 每天 我都去摇一摇那东西上的把手
[07:47] wish I worked somewhere else. 憧憬着我在别的地方工作的情景
[07:49] But… Welcome to Grubby’s Grubbery. Can I help ya? 还是欢迎来到狗不理镇杂货店 需要些什么
[07:53] Uh… three popcorns, please. Heze… Hezekiah. 哦 要三份爆米花 谢谢 赫泽 赫泽基亚
[07:57] That’s just my work character name. My real name’s Cory. 这是我工作中所扮角色的名字 我的真名是科里
[08:00] Um… what… what do I owe you, Cory? 嗯 我 我该给你多少钱 科里
[08:02] Uh… it’s on the house. If you tell me your name. 呃 由小店请客 如果你告诉我你的名字的话
[08:07] Oh. Um… I’m Lizzie. 哦 嗯 我叫利齐
[08:11] You know, I can see how Grubby Gulch 我想说 我能预见到狗不理镇
[08:12] could actually be a pretty cool place. 将会成为一个非常不错的地方
[08:15] Lizzie. Slammin’. 利齐 很不错的名字
[08:17] So, Cory, why… why would anyone work here? 嗯 科里 为什么会有人愿意在这儿工作
[08:20] There’s got to be a better job. 其它地方肯定有比这儿更好的工作
[08:22] Like… scraping gum off a movie theater floor. 比如 刮掉粘在电影院地板上的口香糖
[08:25] Well, I’m on the waiting list for one of those jobs. 其实 我就在这类工作的候选人名单里
[08:28] But, for now, I’m just “Clementine, the Lemonade Maid.” 但现在 我是“克莱门蒂 端柠檬汁的女仆”
[08:32] Who’s your friend, Cory? 你的朋友叫什么名字 科里
[08:37] Uh… Gordo. The name’s Gordo. 哦 戈多 我的名字是戈多
[08:39] Wow… Clementine. It’s even worse than “Hezekiah”. 哇 克莱门蒂 比赫泽基亚这名字还要穿越
[08:44] Uh, Clementine is my real name. 呃 克莱门蒂是我的真名
[08:47] Oh, well… uh, it’s very pretty. Um…poetic, even. 哦 呃 很美的名字 呃 还很有诗意
[08:54] And, uh… who’s your other friend? 对了 呃… 你还没介绍你的另外一位朋友
[08:56] She’s Miranda. But, remember, you’re talking to me. 她叫米兰达 但是别忘了你是在跟我说话呢
[08:59] Let’s keep our focus where it belongs, Popcorn Boy. 咱们还是继续关注重点吧 爆米花男孩
[09:01] Um, this is my best friend, Miranda. 哦 这是我的好友 米兰达
[09:04] How y’all doing, y’all? 你们怎么样啊
[09:06] So, how long have you been at Grubby Gulch? 你们在狗不理镇玩了多久了
[09:08] About an hour. 才一个小时吧
[09:09] Oh, yeah, but it feels like four days. 对 没错 但感觉像在这儿呆了四天了
[09:11] Four long days. 漫长的四天呀
[09:13] Four really long days 非常漫长的四天呀
[09:15] where someone keeps poking you with a stick. 还有人拿着棍子像赶鸭似的赶你
[09:17] Well, if you’re not busy tonight 那么 如果今晚你们有空的话
[09:19] maybe we could cruise on over to the mall… maybe see a movie? 也许我们可以慢慢开车到购物中心去看场电影
[09:23] Oh, yeah, Gordo. You and I could go with them. 哦 是啊 戈多 你和我也去吧
[09:28] Yes, good, thank you. 好 好啊 谢谢
[09:30] Great, and I’ll be stuck here all by myself at Grubby Gulch. 很好 留下我一个人孤零零地待在狗不理镇
[09:33] Staring at the dirt. 盯着泥土解闷
[09:35] Well, that’s too bad. 喔 那可糟糕了
[09:37] ‘Cause then my brother Heath won’t 如果那样的话我的哥哥西斯
[09:38] have anyone to hang out with. 到时就没有任何人和他作伴了
[09:40] and he’s the good-looking one in our family. 他可是我们家里样子长得帅的
[09:42] The good-looking one? 样子长得帅的
[09:44] Yeah! I mean, yeah, I guess I could hang out tonight. 好啊 我的意思是 行啊 我想我今晚可以去
[09:47] Cool, so, um… we’ll meet back here at 7:30? 很好 那么 我们七点半在这里集合
[09:51] Yeah, sounds cool. 好啊 听起来不错
[09:55] How you doin’, y’all? Grab some grub… 大家好吗 快来拿一些
[09:58] Gordo, you’re taking a muffin? 戈多 你就拿一个松饼
[10:00] This is Grubby Longjohn’s Chuck Wagon buffet. 这可是格拉比・侬约翰的恰克马车自助餐
[10:03] It’s all you can eat. Oh, and here’s a tip- 这里应有尽有 嘿 告诉你个诀窍
[10:06] you can, uh, use the breadsticks as a fence 你可以拿根面包棍当作“围栏”
[10:08] to keep the rest of the food on the plate. 让其它的食物乖乖地呆在盘子里
[10:11] So, are you sure your parents will just let us go at 7:30? 嗯 你确定你爸妈会在七点半让咱们走
[10:14] What if there’s another shoot-out at the Lazy Eye stable? 万一还有另一场懒眼马厩的生死交锋怎么办
[10:17] I cannot watch another shoot-out at the lazy Eye stable. 我可受不了再看一次懒眼马厩的生死交锋
[10:20] Do you hear me, Lizzie? I cannot take it. 听见我说的话了吗 利齐 我真的扛不住了
[10:23] Okay, we only have to spend one day at Grubby Gulch. 明白啦 我们只会在狗不理镇待一天
[10:25] There’s nothing to do here when it’s dark outside. 外面黑漆漆的时候还能有什么活动
[10:27] So, it shouldn’t be a problem. 所以 应该不会有什么问题
[10:28] Lizzie, come here, come here. 利齐 过来 过来
[10:29] Do you remember when you were, like, three or four 还记不记得你三四岁的时候
[10:31] you used to demand to hear the “Mayor Miano” 经常强烈要求听“米阿罗市长”
[10:34] and you would sing along with “Old Susanna”? 还跟着“老苏珊娜”一起唱
[10:36] I didn’t do it, Your Honor. You can never prove it was me. 我没有啊 法官大人 你不能证明那就是我
[10:40] Uh, no, Mom, I don’t remember. 呃 不 妈 我不记得了
[10:42] No, you have to. 不可能 你肯定记得
[10:42] You would tie a napkin around your head like a little bonnet 那时候你拿纸巾绕着头缠成一顶贴头帽
[10:45] and you would get up on the table and you would kick your legs 然后爬上桌子 开始踢腿
[10:47] like you were a little showgirl. 就像个小舞娘一样
[10:49] Come on, Lizzie, show us. 真的吗 利齐 给我们来两段呀
[10:54] Hey, everybody, guess what I did. 嘿 各位 猜猜我刚刚干什么了
[10:56] Did you knock over all the milk bottles with the softball? 你用大号垒球击倒了所有牛奶空瓶
[10:59] No, that game’s a rip-off- 没有 那游戏太浪费钱了
[11:00] I spent like, ten bucks in quarters- 我花了有十个二十五分硬币吧
[11:02] I didn’t even come close. Nobody can beat that game. 连牛奶瓶都没挨着 我看没人能赢那个游戏
[11:04] I did. 我做到了
[11:05] I won a Grubby doll. 我赢了个格拉比玩偶
[11:07] There’s something wrong with the chili. 辣椒不够辣
[11:09] No, I did something much better than that. 我可拿回了比那更棒的东西
[11:11] I got us tickets to Grubby Longjohn’s 我弄到了格拉比・侬约翰主演的
[11:13] Old Tyme Western Revue. “老时光西部剧”的票
[11:15] You got tickets?! But those are impossible to get! 你弄到那票了 那票是几乎不可能弄到的呀
[11:18] I know, darling, but I just spread around a few Grubby Bucks 是的 老婆 但我拥抱了狗不理镇的几个汉子
[11:21] and I got us the best seat in the house. 就得到了最好的几个位子
[11:23] It’s a show in the saloon. 那是沙龙里的一个节目
[11:24] They twirl lassos and tell jokes, and sing songs and stuff. 他们转转套索啊 讲讲笑话啊 唱唱歌啊什么的
[11:27] You don’t want to hear about it. 你绝对不会喜欢听的
[11:28] Oh, they don’t have to hear about it, honey. 哦 他们不用只是听听而已 亲爱的
[11:30] They’re going to get to see it, tonight. 他们可以今晚到现场观看
[11:32] Tonight? 今天晚上
[11:33] You betcha’. 7:30 没错 今晚七点半
[11:35] -7:30? -Sharp. -七点半 -一点不错
[11:38] I’m ready for dessert. 我要开始吃甜点了
[11:46] And that’s the technique for pounding a work horse horseshoe. 这就是敲打劳作马的马蹄铁的方法
[11:49] and the technique for pounding 而敲打乘用马的
[11:50] a riding horse horseshoe is like this. 马蹄铁的方法是这样子的
[11:56] Developmentally speaking 从发展的角度来讲
[11:57] a night at the mall with Clementine 晚上与克莱门蒂在购物中心见面
[11:59] would have been good for me. 应该是对我有好处的
[12:00] Yeah, and now I’ll never meet Heath- 是啊 我永远也别想见到西斯了
[12:02] the good-looking one in the family. 他是他家里的帅哥啊
[12:05] There’s got to be some way out of this. 一定有什么办法可以从这儿脱身的
[12:07] Give me sec. 给我几秒钟
[12:08] Take the coefficient, subtract that, carry the five… 添个系数 减去这个 进个五
[12:11] Mmm… yes. Yes! 嗯 就是这样
[12:17] We have to enjoy ourselves. 我们应该让自己看起来很高兴
[12:19] Why? 为啥
[12:20] But, more importantly, how? 但是更加重要的是 要如何高兴
[12:22] We have to pretend to enjoy ourselves, okay? 我们要假装我们玩得很尽兴 懂了吗
[12:24] We have to make my parents believe that 我们得让我的父母相信
[12:25] we’re enjoying every single minute of this. 我们非常享受这里的每一分每一秒
[12:28] And that we can’t wait to see 兴奋到我们已等不及要去看
[12:29] Grubby Longjohn’s show tonight. 格拉比・侬约翰今晚的表演
[12:30] I’m still not hearing why. 我还是没听懂
[12:32] Because then my parents will believe us 这样的话我的父母就会相信我们
[12:33] when we get stomachaches from a bad batch of prospector’s stew. 因为喝了碗劣质矿工浓汤而坏了肚子
[12:36] Oh, so… so even though we’d love to see the show 哦 这样的话尽管我们很乐意去看那场表演
[12:39] -we’re just too sick. -Right -但由于不舒服就不能去了 -就是这样
[12:41] And then we can sneak off and meet Heath. 然后我们就能偷溜出去 和西斯见面
[12:44] -Good plan, McG. I’m in. -Okay. -计划完美 小迈 算我一个 -好的
[12:46] Okay, kids, 好了 孩子们
[12:47] who wants to go see the womenfolk make quilts? 谁想去看旧时妇女是怎么做被褥的
[12:49] -Oh, I do! I do! -No, me first! -哦 我要我要 -嘿 别插队
[12:53] We’re going to rock… 我们要摇滚起来
[12:56] this country 让歌声飞遍全国
[13:00] We’re going to rock… 我们要摇滚起来
[13:04] this country 让歌声飞遍全国
[13:07] And the brown-eyed boy and the blue-eyed girl 这边棕色眼睛的男孩 那边蓝色眼睛的女孩
[13:11] Got to really go psycho 都要变得疯狂一些
[13:13] Give it a whirl 试试又何妨
[13:14] We’re going to rock… 我们要摇滚起来
[13:18] this country 让歌声飞遍全国
[13:35] Let’s go! 我们这就行动
[13:59] Get ready, we’re coming. 准备好 我照了
[14:04] Great, I think we’re next. 好了 我猜我们是下一个
[14:05] Let’s just get this over with. 我们快快把这件事搞定吧
[14:07] Hang on a second, let me fix my tie. 等会儿 让我把领带系好
[14:09] At least it’s better than then when we dressed like pioneers. 至少比以前来的时候穿成西部拓荒者要好看
[14:12] My coonskin cap gave me fleas. 那顶黑得发光的帽子还留了几只跳蚤给我
[14:14] Oh, sure, blame the hat. You already had fleas. 哦 当然了 赖帽子 你本来就有跳蚤
[14:19] Hey, is this us? 嘿 这是我们吗
[14:22] Oh, my gosh, it is. Oh, look at it you kids. 哦 天哪 确实是啊 哦 看看你们俩
[14:26] Oh, that was when Lizzie was seven, Matt was four. 哦 那时候利齐才七岁 马特才四岁吧
[14:28] Remember, Lizzie was convinced she had a big blue monster 记得吗 那时利齐还真以为她住的旅馆的床底下
[14:31] living under her bed in the motel 有一只活生生的蓝色怪物
[14:32] and then she convinced us to let her sleep in our room? 接着她就跑到我们这边要和我们睡在一起
[14:35] Yeah. Then Matt woke up alone in their room 对 后来马特醒来发现房里只有他一个人
[14:36] and he thought we’d gone home without him. 他就胡思乱想我们是不是丢下他先回家了
[14:38] Was that the year Lizzie lost her two front teeth 是利齐弄掉了两颗门牙的那年吗
[14:41] and she was all worried that 她还瞎担心牙仙会
[14:42] the Tooth Fairy wasn’t going to find her here? 不知道她在这儿呢
[14:44] Hey, those teeth were worth a buck a piece and 嘿 那些牙齿每颗都值一块钱呢
[14:46] I didn’t want to get gypped. 我可不想浪费掉
[14:47] No, that was the next year, because that was the year 不对 是之后的那年 因为那年
[14:49] Matt didn’t want to start school 马特不愿意开始新学年
[14:51] and he asked if he could just live here. 还问咱们他能不能住在这里
[14:52] That’s right! 对啊 就是那年
[14:53] Lizzie was going to watch Matt 利齐打算去监视马特
[14:54] and move into the general store. 就跟着他进了杂货店
[14:56] I did something nice for Matt? That doesn’t sound like me. 我对马特这么好 这听起来一点不像我
[15:00] Then he popped her balloon 然后他故意打破了利齐的气球
[15:01] and she pushed him into the watering trough. 利齐就毫不客气地把他推进了饮水机里
[15:03] That sounds like me. That’s got “me” written all over it. 这才像我嘛 这上面写满了“是我干的”
[15:06] Wow… I guess I really had fun here when I was little. 哇 看来我确实在这里度过了些愉快的童年时光
[15:10] And you’re not little anymore, are you? 可是你已经长大了 不是么
[15:13] Pretty soon, you’re starting high school 很快你就要读高中了
[15:15] and then you’re going to be going to college 然后去大学念书
[15:17] and then the next thing you know you’ll be getting married. 之后的一件事 你知道的 那就是你会结婚
[15:20] But as soon as her husband finds out what a load she is 只要她的老公一发现她是多么大的一个累赘
[15:24] she’ll be right back home with you guys. 她就会回家与你们团聚的
[15:27] Hey, cut that out. 嘿 剪掉那一段
[15:28] You know, the kids never seem to outgrow bickering. 知道吗 孩子们好像总是喜欢互相吵嘴
[15:30] No, they just outgrow going to Grubby Gulch. 不是 只是他们已经不再喜欢来狗不理镇玩了
[15:33] And family picnics and watching videos 不再喜欢家庭野餐
[15:35] together on Friday nights. 不再喜欢周五之夜
[15:38] -Our kids are growing up. Things change. -Guess they do. -孩子在慢慢长大 有些事终会变 -我想是吧
[15:44] I’m ruining mom and dad’s weekend 我正在毁掉爸妈的周末假日
[15:45] and running off to the mall. 还一心计划着逃到购物中心去
[15:47] Way to go, me. 真行啊我
[15:51] Hey… you know we haven’t seen 嘿 我们好像还没看
[15:52] the Little Bighorn puppet show yet. 小比格霍恩木偶秀吧
[15:54] That’s right, the puppet show. We can go the puppet show and 对对 那个木偶秀 我们看了木偶秀之后
[15:56] then straight to Grubby Longjohn’s Revue. 就直接去看格拉比・侬约翰的讽刺剧
[16:01] The Revue… 讽刺剧啊
[16:03] Oh, boy, boy. Oh, man. 哦 我的天我的天 我的老天呀
[16:06] What’s wrong? Are you guys okay? 怎么了 你们还好吧
[16:08] Stomach… Must have eaten something. 胃里难受 不知道吃什么吃坏了
[16:10] Oh, bad prospector’s stew. 哦 一定是那个变了质的矿工浓汤
[16:11] We all had it for lunch. 我们午餐都吃那个了
[16:13] Oh, that’s right, we did. 哦 对对对 矿工浓汤
[16:15] As a matter of fact, I’m feeling a little… 实在是不想扫兴 但是我现在感觉有点
[16:18] Amateurs. Can’t even handle a stew. 门外汉 连碗浓汤都应付不了
[16:22] Oh, you poor kids. 哦 可怜的孩子们
[16:23] Why don’t I take you back to the hotel right now? 我现在送你们回旅馆吧
[16:26] -And miss the Revue? You can’t. -No… -因此错过那出讽刺剧 那可不行 -不行
[16:29] Yeah, mom, dad, we’ll be fine. 是啊 爸 妈 我们能照顾好自己
[16:32] Well, at least go lie down and I’ll come check on you later. 那至少先回去躺着休息 晚点我回去看看你们
[16:35] Oh, no, no, no, no. We’ll be fine. 哦 不不不不 我们会没事的
[16:38] Yeah. If we feel better, we’ll come find you. 对 如果我们感觉好些了 我们会回来找你们的
[16:41] Yeah. 对
[16:45] they really do kind of look a little off. 他们看起来确实有点不在状态
[16:49] All right, now time to take the picture 准备好了 要拍照了
[16:51] Smile. 说茄子
[16:55] Hey, you made it… I wasn’t sure you were going to show. 嘿 你们来了 我都不确定你们会不会来
[16:58] Not show? Ha. I always show. 怎么会呢 哈 我一定会出现
[17:01] I’m Mr. Show Up. 大伙都叫我曝光率百分百先生
[17:03] Good old reliable Gordo 老练而可靠的戈多
[17:04] that’s, that’s what they call me. 大伙 大伙都这么形容我
[17:06] But not too reliable. Not so reliable that 不过不是特别地可靠 不是说可靠到
[17:09] I’m boring or anything. 让我有些无趣或是怎么的
[17:11] You know, just the right amount of reliability. 你知道的 要给人恰到好处的可信度
[17:14] Would you take over the conversation? I’m drowning. 你不打算接我的话吗 我快词穷了
[17:18] How y’all doing, y’all? 大家好啊
[17:19] Welcome to Grubby Longjohn’s 欢迎来观看由格拉比・侬约翰带给你们的
[17:22] Old Tyme Western Revue. 老时光西部剧
[17:24] Where’s Heath? I don’t see Heath. 西斯在哪里 没看到西斯来啊
[17:26] You made him up, didn’t you? 他是你编造出来的 对不对
[17:27] I’m getting the shaft here, ain’t I? 我被骗了 是不是
[17:29] He’s meeting us at the mall. He has to finish working out. 他在购物中心与我们会合 他现在正在健身
[17:33] Oh, okay. Mine has to finish working out. 哦 这样啊 我的那位要先健身
[17:37] Well, no use in hanging around here, Lizzie. 好了 没必要继续呆在这里了 利齐
[17:39] You want to get going? 想出发吗
[17:40] Um, yeah, let’s get out of here. 呃 是的 我们离开这里吧
[17:44] That’s what I should be saying. 那才是我应该说的
[17:46] Why am I not saying that? Say it! Say it! 为什么我开不了口 说出来啊 说出来
[17:50] Well, no use in hanging around here, Lizzie. 好了 没必要继续呆在这里了 利齐
[17:52] You want to get going? 想出发吗
[17:53] Last call for Grubby Longjohn’s… 通知最后一遍 格拉比・侬约翰
[17:55] Oh, oh… 哦 哦
[17:56] Lizzie 利齐
[17:57] …Western Revue.We`re starting right now. 西部剧 现在开始
[18:08] Them there was the Majestic Prairie Jug Band! 热烈掌声献给大荒野民间乐队
[18:14] And now, Sing-along Stumpy and the Sassafras Sisters. 现在请掌声欢迎跟唱壮汉以及萨沙佛朗姐妹
[18:20] Hey, Matt, it’s Sing-a-Long Stumpy. 嘿 马特 跟唱壮汉出场了
[18:22] You’re going to want to drink plenty of this Grubby Grape-Fizz 你最好来一杯狗不理汽泡葡萄汁
[18:23] so your singing voice doesn’t wear out. 让你的嗓子保持活力
[18:25] Matt? 马特
[18:26] I think he may have overdone it on the junk food. 我想他可能是吃了太多的垃圾食品
[18:29] In fact I’m not even sure he’s conscious. 老实说我甚至不确定他是否还清醒
[18:31] Well, you know, this Sing-a-Long is not going to be 唉 你知道如果没有孩子们在身边一起唱的话
[18:33] any fun without the kids. 这个跟唱节目是不会有趣的
[18:35] I think this trip to Grubby Gulch has been kind of a dud. 我觉得这次狗不理镇之旅真是遭透了
[18:39] Well, if you have that attitude 嘿 如果你继续保持这副态度
[18:41] you’re not going to have any fun. 你是不会获得什么乐趣的
[18:43] -Hi. -How y’all doing, y’all? -嗨 -你们怎么样啊
[18:46] -How are you feeling? -A lot better. -现在感觉如何了 -好多了
[18:48] What about Gordo and Miranda? 戈多和米兰达他们呢
[18:49] Actually, they’re a lot better, too. 跟我一样 他们也好多了
[18:52] Better than this one, anyway. 至少比这位要好多了
[18:54] Besides, I was thinking this might be the last chance I ever 我还想说 这也许是我的最后一次
[18:58] get to see Grubby Longjohn’s Old Tyme Western Revue. 观看格拉比・侬约翰的“老时光西部剧”的机会了
[19:01] I know, this is probably the last time 我明白 这也许是最后一次
[19:02] we’re going to do this all together. 大家能坐在一起观看这出戏的机会了
[19:04] But there’s lots of first things coming up, too. 但是 还会有许多“第一次”出现啊
[19:06] Like the time we go shopping for my first prom dress. 比如我们到商场去挑选我的第一件毕业晚会礼服
[19:09] And the first time Dad tries to teach me how to drive. 老爸第一次试着教我怎样驾车
[19:12] And the first time you guys write 还有你们第一次为我签下
[19:14] a big fat tuition check for my college. 一张支付大学学费的大额支票
[19:16] I can’t wait. 我真是等不及了
[19:22] How you folks doing tonight? 你们今晚过得愉快吗
[19:23] So, in the meantime the McGuire folk 那么 也就是说迈奎尔一家
[19:24] got themselves some singing to do. 可就要高歌一曲了
[19:28] I come from Alabama with my banjo on my knee 我从遥远的阿拉巴马来 弹着我的班卓琴
[19:32] And I’m goin’ to Louisiana, 现在我要到路易斯安那
[19:33] my true love for to see 去寻找我的真爱
[19:36] It rained all night the day I left 我记得我离开的那天下了一整夜的雨
[19:38] The weather, it was dry… 可那儿的天气却仍然干燥
[19:40] My brother’s in a food coma 我的弟弟因食物而昏迷
[19:41] my parents are wearing stupid hats 我的父母正戴着顶傻不拉唧的帽子
[19:43] and I’m acting like a goon. 而我表现得像个傻蛋
[19:45] Oh, don’t you cry for me 哦 请别为我哭泣
[19:47] I come from Alabama with my banjo on my knee 我从遥远的阿拉巴马来 弹着我的班卓琴
[19:52] You know what? I’m having a blast. 你知道吗 我现在感觉特别快乐
[19:58] Oh, there are limits. 所谓的知足者常乐
[19:59] Oh, Susanna 哦 苏珊娜
[20:00] Oh, don’t you cry for me 哦 请别为我哭泣
[20:02] I come from Alabama with my banjo on my… 我从遥远的阿拉巴马来 弹着我的班卓琴
[20:06] banjo on my… 弹着我的班卓琴
[20:08] banjo on my knee. 弹着我的班卓琴
[20:17] Matt, the mashed potatoes are smoking! 马特 土豆泥在冒烟
[20:19] The mashed potatoes are on fire. 土豆泥烧起来了
[20:20] I think there is a splinter in my butt. 我觉得我的屁股里夹着块碎片
[20:23] Use it, Jake, use it. 利用它 杰克 利用它
[20:25] You’re going to want to drink plenty of this Grubby Gru… 你最好是来一杯这种狗不理
[20:28] Grubby Grape-Fizz… You’re… 狗不理汽泡葡萄汁 你
[20:30] Yeah. 好吧
[20:30] Where’s… what’s the name? 在哪里 叫什么名字来着
[20:32] Hey, Matt… 嘿 马特
[20:35] Oh, “Heath…” 哦 西斯
[20:36] I knew that. 我其实知道的
[20:37] Okay, Steve, this is us, this is life. 好的 史蒂夫 这就是我们 这就是生活
[20:40] Hey, Matt, it’s Sing-a-Long Stumpy. 嘿 马特 跟唱壮汉出场了
[20:41] Come on, you’d better be… 嘿 你应该
[20:43] Okeydokey. 还好还好
[20:45] It’s good, it’s good. It’s all good. 很好 很好 一切都很好
[20:47] Okay. 好的
[20:52] Well… it’s not going to be much of a… 嗯 不会有太多的
[20:58] You know, I can… whoa! 你知道的 我可以 哇
[21:01] This Sing-a-Long is not going to be any good 如果孩子不和我们一起唱歌的话
[21:02] if the kids aren’t singing with us. 跟唱这种节目是不会好玩的
[21:07] It’s the hat, right? 是帽子的问题 对不对
新成长的烦恼

Post navigation

Previous Post: 新成长的烦恼(Lizzie McGuire)第2季第26集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 新成长的烦恼(Lizzie McGuire)第2季第29集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme