时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I can’t believe Miss Dew, | 真不敢相信德悠小姐 |
[00:03] | -the art teacher, is back. -I know. | -我们的美术老师 居然回来了 -我知道 |
[00:05] | I think the semester break did her some good. | 我想歇了一个学期对她总有点好处的 |
[00:07] | I mean, she looks a lot less nervous. | 我是说 她好像没以前那么紧张了 |
[00:09] | Go, Miss Dew! | 加油 德悠老师 |
[00:12] | I think maybe we should keep our voices down | 我认为我们该小点声 |
[00:13] | and not make any sudden movements. | 别很突然地搞点什么事出来 |
[00:18] | Good afternoon,students. | 同学们 下午好 |
[00:20] | I just wanted to say that it’s so nice to be back. | 我只是想说 回来真是太好了 |
[00:22] | And while I’ll was away, | 当我不在的时候 |
[00:23] | I really missed the school. | 我真的很想念咱们的学校 |
[00:25] | So I thought that my first art project back | 所以我想 我回来后布置的第一个美术作业 |
[00:28] | should be about school unity. | 应该是关于整个学校的团结的 |
[00:31] | I’m all for school unity– | 我支持学校的团结 |
[00:32] | as long as it doesn’t involve paint. | 只要别扯上画画就行 |
[00:35] | So, this Friday we are all going to put our painted handprints | 那么 这周五我们要用手沾上颜料 |
[00:38] | on the courtyard wall for a Mural of Togetherness. | 印到院子的墙上 形成一幅象征团结的壁画 |
[00:42] | So, please, make sure you don’t leave your hands at home. | 所以 请大家务必确保自己带了两只手 |
[00:51] | That was a joke. | 我是在开玩笑 |
[00:55] | Miranda! | 米兰达 |
[00:57] | What? I am just trying to supportive. | 咋了 我想表示我的支持嘛 |
[01:00] | Plus, it sounds like a pretty cool project. | 而且 听起来确实很酷诶 |
[01:02] | Sounds to me like the school’s trying to save money | 听起来倒像是学校让我们干活 |
[01:04] | on repainting the courtyard by getting us to do it. | 来省下重新油漆院墙的钱 |
[01:07] | School painting project. | 校园绘画计划 |
[01:09] | School car wash project. | 校园洗车计划 |
[01:10] | School clean-up project. | 校园打扫卫生计划 |
[01:12] | Hey, wait, maybe Gordo’s right. | 嘿 等等 也许戈多是对的 |
[01:15] | So, I was trying to figure out | 我一直在考虑 |
[01:16] | what color we should do our handprints | 应该为学校的团结壁画 |
[01:17] | for the school Mural of Unity. | 选什么颜色的手印 |
[01:19] | Oh, that’s so funny ’cause I just read this great article | 哦 太有趣了 正好我刚看了一篇文章 |
[01:21] | about how the color of your front door should reflect | 是说 正门应该刷成什么颜色 |
[01:23] | the personalities of the people who live in the house. | 能反映出主人的个性 |
[01:26] | Oh, no she doesn’t. | 哦 不是吧 |
[01:27] | I’m painting the school for free. | 我给学校画画一分钱都拿不到 |
[01:29] | Mom’s not ropping me into doing the front door, too. | 妈妈可别想强迫我帮她折腾大门 |
[01:32] | That’s pretty cool. | 很酷啊 |
[01:33] | Yeah, so today, I’m painting our door red. | 对啊 所以今天 我要把咱们的门涂成红色 |
[01:36] | Red? What’s wrong with white like we have now? | 红的 现在的白色有什么不好 |
[01:39] | Well, red’s exciting and we’re the exciting McGuires. | 红色有激情啊 我们是激情的迈奎尔一家 |
[01:43] | Okay, I can look at some other colors. | 好吧 我还是看看别的颜色吧 |
[01:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:48] | I think I’ve got a problem. | 我觉得我遇到问题了 |
[01:50] | Yeah, I think it’s wetting your bed. | 对 我觉得你的床肯定湿了 |
[01:52] | Lizzie. What happened, Matt? | 利齐 发生什么了 马特 |
[01:54] | I don’t know. | 不知道啊 |
[01:54] | All I did was put on my slippers and they’re soaked. | 我就是穿上拖鞋而已 它们都湿透了 |
[01:58] | Oh, no! Stop! Stop! Come here. | 哦不 别甩 别甩 过来 |
[02:01] | A pipe burst in the wall in Matt’s room. | 马特房间墙上的一根水管裂了 |
[02:03] | The floor is soaked. I had to turn off the water. | 地上全是水 我得把水闸关了 |
[02:05] | Oh, no, now we have to move everything out of his room. | 哦不 必须把他房间里的所有东西都移走 |
[02:07] | I’m going to call work and tell them I’m not coming in | 我打电话告诉他们我不去上班了 |
[02:09] | because we’re going to have move Matt into Lizzie’s room | 因为在修好之前得让马特 |
[02:10] | till we get it fixed. | 搬到利齐的房间去 |
[02:12] | What? No, no, no. | 什么 别啊别啊 |
[02:13] | Porcupine Head is not sleeping in my bedroom. | 那个猪头不能睡在我的房间 |
[02:15] | Where do you think he’s going to sleep? Outside? | 那你让他睡哪儿 睡外面 |
[02:17] | -Actually… -Don’t. | -实际上 -别说了 |
[02:20] | -Yeah, don’t. -Oh, you little… | -对啊 别说了 -你个小.. |
[02:22] | Hey, I am the child with the most seniority here. | 嘿 我是家里最有资历的孩子了 |
[02:25] | I deserve some respect, and I deserve it now! | 我应该得到尊重 现在就要 |
[02:28] | Please? | 求你了 |
[02:33] | If you believe | 如果你相信 |
[02:36] | We’ve got a picture-perfect plan | 我们事先就有一个绝妙的计划 |
[02:39] | We’ve got you fooled | 那你就错了 |
[02:43] | ‘Cause we only do the best we can | 我们不过是在尽力而为 |
[02:48] | And sometimes we make it | 有时候我们会取得成功 |
[02:51] | And sometimes we fake it | 有时候我们会把事情搞砸 |
[02:54] | But we get one step closer each and every day | 但我们离目标一天比一天近 |
[03:00] | We’ll figure it out on the way. | 我们会在途中解决一切难题 |
[03:05] | Lizzie McGuire S02E25 Bunkies | |
[03:09] | Very good fire drill, people. | 很不错的消防演习 同学们 |
[03:11] | Now, remember, stay quietly in line | 记住 在解除警报之前 |
[03:12] | until the all-clear bell. | 安静地站在队伍里 |
[03:14] | It’s just a drill. Don’t panic… it just a drill. | 只是演习 不要慌张 只是演习 |
[03:17] | I don’t think she’s going to make it to Friday. | 没想到她会挑周五 |
[03:19] | I don’t even think she’ll even make it to lunch. | 我更没想到她会挑午饭的时间 |
[03:21] | Oh, come on, you guys. Everybody’s doing the mural. | 别这样 伙计们 大家都在画壁画呢 |
[03:23] | Let’s go find a place to put our handprints. | 咱们去找个地方印自己的手印吧 |
[03:25] | Why do you have to be so cooperative? | 你这么合作干嘛 |
[03:26] | Why can’t you be bitter and cynical like a normal student? | 你怎么不像个正常学生 边拉长个脸边抱怨 |
[03:30] | Gordo, it’s just a goofy art project. It can’t hurt. | 戈多 一个滑稽的美术作业而已 又死不了人 |
[03:33] | Plus, we get out of school for half a day. | 而且 我们还半天不用上课 |
[03:35] | Whatever. | 随便了 |
[03:36] | Great, let’s find a place. | 好 我们找个地方吧 |
[03:38] | How about right there in middle? | 中间怎么样 |
[03:40] | Cool. It’s fine with me. | 酷 我没意见 |
[03:42] | The middle? I don’t think so. | 中间 我可不这么认为 |
[03:44] | The cheerleaders are putting their handprints in the middle | 啦啦队员们将印在中间 |
[03:46] | and the jocks are going next to them. | 运动员会在她们旁边 |
[03:47] | Maybe you guys could go by the trash can | 也许你们可以去垃圾桶那里 |
[03:49] | with the Chess Club geeks– | 和象棋社的怪人们印在一起 |
[03:50] | if they let you. | 如果他们同意的话 |
[03:52] | I thought that this was supposed to be about unity. | 我以为这个壁画是关于团结的 |
[03:54] | I thought that we were all supposed | 我认为我们应该把 |
[03:55] | to blend our handprints in together. | 手印混合着印在一起 |
[03:56] | Uh, yeah. You guys go be all unified over there. | 对啊 你们去那边“团结”吧 |
[04:00] | Fine. We will go put our handprints over there. | 好啊 我们会去那边的 |
[04:03] | No, mine goes in the middle. | 不行 我的要在中间 |
[04:05] | Hey, hey, hey. | 嘿嘿嘿 |
[04:06] | (注:《星球大战》中的形象) | |
[04:06] | Do you guys know Jar Jar Binks’ middle name? | 你们知道恰恰・宾克斯的中名吗 |
[04:08] | Um, Jar? | 恰恰 是谁 |
[04:09] | Are you Jedi Knights? | 你们是绝地武士吗 |
[04:10] | We’re you born on the planet Alderaan? | 是出生在奥德朗星球的吗 |
[04:12] | -Uh, no. -No, you weren’t. | -不 -你们不是吧 |
[04:14] | So, that quadrant is off limits to you. | 那么 你们就被禁止进入那个象限了 |
[04:16] | When is the mother ship going to come take Tudgeman home? | 塔奇曼的母舰什么时候才会来接他回去啊 |
[04:20] | Okay, news flash, people. It’s just a wall. | 好吧 播报一条快讯 那只是一面墙 |
[04:23] | Last week you guys we’re bouncing a stupid ball off of it, | 上周大家还在对着他乱踢球 |
[04:26] | and this week, you guys are treating | 这周你们就跟 |
[04:27] | it like it’s some new planet. | 发现了新行星一样 |
[04:29] | Do not panic, just a drill. | 不要慌张 只是演习 |
[04:30] | Do not panic. Do not panic. | 不要慌张 不要慌张 |
[04:32] | I think we’re going to have to do this one for Miss Dew. | 我想我们还是应该为了德悠老师做一下 |
[04:34] | This is so unfair. | 太不公平了 |
[04:35] | There is no room for me on the wall | 墙上都没我的地方了 |
[04:37] | and there’s no room for me at home. | 家里也没我的地方 |
[04:39] | What do you mean there’s no room for you at home? | 家里没有地方是什么意思 |
[04:41] | Well, my parents want Matt to move into my bedroom. | 我父母想让马特搬到我的房间来 |
[04:44] | Oh, that’s not going to happen. | 不会这样吧 |
[04:45] | You mean, that’s not going to happen again? | 你应该说 不会又这样吧 |
[04:47] | We already tried that when I was like five, | 我五岁的时候就经历过一次了 |
[04:48] | and even then he was like whipping me in the head | 那时候他就往我头上 |
[04:50] | with his teething ring. | 扔他咬的橡皮圈了 |
[04:54] | Why do you have to share a room with Matt? | 你为什么要和马特住一起 |
[04:56] | Are your parents having a baby? | 你爸妈是要再生一个吗 |
[05:01] | No, that’s gross. | 不是 真恶心 |
[05:03] | Some kind of pipe busted in Matt’s room. | 马特房间里一个什么管子裂了 |
[05:04] | And so until it gets repaired | 所以在修好之前 |
[05:05] | Stink-boy’s with me. | 那臭小子要跟我住一起 |
[05:08] | There’s another fire drill! | 又一次火灾演习 |
[05:10] | Miss Dew, Miss Dew. | 德悠老师 德悠老师 |
[05:10] | That was just the all-clear bell, Miss Dew. | 那个是解除警报铃 德悠老师 |
[05:13] | I knew that. | 我知道 |
[05:15] | You’re right; she definitely needs us. | 你是对的 她真的很需要我们 |
[05:20] | So, I guess we’re green with envy? | 我猜 咱们是嫉妒得眼睛都绿了吗 |
[05:22] | That’s what you get? | 你就想到了这个 |
[05:24] | No, it’s fresh, like springtime. | 不是 这颜色很新鲜 像春天一样 |
[05:30] | So, who let the weasel out of his cage? | 谁让那个黄鼠狼出笼子的 |
[05:33] | Uh, okay, Matt and your dad are just moving | 马特和你爸爸要搬一些 |
[05:34] | a few of Matt’s things into your room. | 马特的东西到你的房间 |
[05:36] | Matt’s stuff? | 马特的东西 |
[05:37] | In my room? | 到我的房间 |
[05:39] | How will I ever get the stench out? | 那我什么时候才能让臭气排干净啊 |
[05:44] | Dad, what are you doing? | 爸 你在干嘛 |
[05:46] | I’m getting Matt’s bed set up. | 安马特的床 |
[05:48] | Oh, hey, you’re here to fix the pipe, right? | 你是来修水管的 对吗 |
[05:50] | It’s in the next room; I’ll be right there. | 在隔壁 我马上就过去 |
[05:52] | Dad, why is Matt’s bed in here? | 爸 为什么马特的床会在这儿 |
[05:54] | What do you expect him to do, Lizzie? | 你想怎么样 利齐 |
[05:55] | Curl up in the corner? | 让他在墙角缩着睡吗 |
[05:57] | Of course not in the corner. | 当然不是墙角 |
[05:58] | There’s room in the closet. | 柜子里有的是地方 |
[06:00] | I thought he had a sleeping bag. | 我以为他有睡袋呢 |
[06:01] | Lizzie, this isn’t a camping trip. | 利齐 这不是野营 |
[06:05] | Uh, no, that does not go on my wall. | 不行 这跟我的墙不配 |
[06:07] | But it’s Weird Al. | 但这是古怪奥尔 |
[06:08] | He’s way cool. | 他太酷了 |
[06:10] | Yeah, well, if Weird Al touches my wall | 好吧 如果古怪奥尔碰了我的墙 |
[06:12] | he’ll come down as Shredded Al, okay? No. | 他就是碎纸奥尔了 懂吗 不行 |
[06:15] | You just don’t appreciate good music. | 你一点都不会欣赏好音乐 |
[06:17] | Well, I’d really appreciate it | 要是你没有 |
[06:18] | if you kept your infested trash out of my room. | 把你那些垃圾拿到我的房间 我会很欣赏的 |
[06:21] | Mom said I could bring the stuff I need into your room. | 妈妈说我可以把需要的东西拿进来的 |
[06:27] | I know what Matt needs: | 我知道马特需要什么 |
[06:28] | his own room. | 他自己的房间 |
[06:34] | So, uh, what do you think? | 你觉得这是什么情况 |
[06:36] | I think you got a leak. | 我认为管子漏了 |
[06:37] | Right. So, how long do you think it will take to fix it? | 好吧 那你估计多长时间能修好 |
[06:40] | Oh, about an hour or two. | 大概一俩小时 |
[06:41] | That’s great. You’ll be finished today? | 太好了 你今天能修好吗 |
[06:46] | That’s a good one. | 很好的想法 |
[06:53] | So, um… by tomorrow it can all be fixed, right? | 那 明天能修好吧 |
[06:55] | Tomorrow I have to buy my materials and hire my crew. | 明天我要去买材料 雇员工 |
[06:58] | How about the next day? | 那就后天吧 |
[06:59] | Yeah, in a perfect world. | 在天朝可以办到 |
[07:00] | Well, maybe, uh, you can help us | 那也许你能帮我找个人 |
[07:02] | find someone to do the work today? | 今天把水管修好 |
[07:03] | Yeah, maybe. You could check around, | 是啊 也许吧 你可以再多物色一下 |
[07:05] | but if you do decide to hire me, | 但是如果你最后想雇我了 |
[07:06] | by this afternoon I may have more work scheduled | 过了今天下午 我可能会多接不少活儿 |
[07:08] | which means you’d have to wait another week. | 也就是说你要再多等一个星期 |
[07:11] | -You’re hired. -Great. | -就雇你了 -很好 |
[07:12] | Now I just need a check for five, ten, 15… $1,000. | 我需要一张五 十 十五 一千块的支票 |
[07:15] | And if I don’t use it all, | 如果我没用光 |
[07:16] | I’ll give you the rest back. | 剩下的我会还给你的 |
[07:20] | Like that’s going to happen. | 就跟真能剩多少似的 |
[07:22] | That green color mean you got a lot of money? | 绿色表示你们有很多绿票子吗 |
[07:25] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[07:30] | What is that for? | 这是干嘛用的 |
[07:31] | Matt wants a blanket for his bed. | 马特想要条毯子 |
[07:33] | But I keep my room warm. | 但我的房间很暖和 |
[07:39] | Why is it so cold in here? | 怎么这么冷啊 |
[07:41] | I like to keep the window open. | 我喜欢开着窗 |
[07:43] | Mom, I don’t want to be flash-frozen like Matt. | 妈妈 我可不想像马特一样被速冻啊 |
[07:45] | Okay, Matt, you and Lizzie are going to | 好了马特 你和利齐必须 |
[07:46] | have to cooperate with each other. | 互相照顾互相谅解 |
[07:48] | Each of you is going to have to bend a little bit. | 各自都稍微委屈点 |
[07:50] | Bend? There’s only so much bending I can do until I… | 委屈 再屈我就要 |
[07:54] | I… break. | 折了 |
[07:56] | This is my room. | 这是我的房间 |
[07:57] | I know, honey, but it’s our house | 我知道 亲爱的 但这是我们的房子 |
[07:59] | and in times of trouble we stick together. | 遇到麻烦的时候我们要守在一起 |
[08:01] | It just so happens that you guys | 要你们俩睡一间房 |
[08:02] | have to stick together in the same room. | 也只是很特殊的情况 |
[08:04] | Matt, I saw that. | 马特 我看见了 |
[08:06] | Okay, good night, sleep tight, | 好了 晚安 睡个好觉 |
[08:09] | don’t let the bedbugs bite. | 别让虫虫咬了喔 |
[08:11] | Okay, here are the real rules. | 这里有这里的规矩 |
[08:13] | You’re going to stay in your bed | 你待在自己床上 |
[08:14] | and I’m going to pretend not to notice you, okay? | 我就装看不见你 懂了没 |
[08:17] | Also, you don’t touch my stuff, | 还有 别碰我东西 |
[08:19] | and I’m going to pretend not to notice you. | 我会装看不见你 |
[08:20] | And don’t speak, because then it will | 再有 别说话 因为那样的话 |
[08:22] | be a whole lot easier for me not to notice you. | 我会更容易注意到你的存在 |
[08:24] | Fine, but, uh, I want that open. | 可以 但是 我想开着窗户 |
[08:26] | No, no, no. I sleep with it closed. | 不行不行 我习惯关着睡 |
[08:30] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[08:31] | This is my sound-soother. | 我的声音催眠器 |
[08:33] | The sound of the ocean relaxes me. | 大海的声音让我放松 |
[08:34] | Oh, yeah, well, it makes me seasick. | 好的 我晕船 |
[08:39] | I don’t sleep with that on at night. | 我睡觉不开风扇 |
[08:40] | I’ll burn up. | 我会热死的 |
[08:41] | Well, I’m sorry, take your blanket off. | 对不起 你不知道可以不盖毯子吗 |
[08:43] | I’ll freeze. | 那我就冻死了 |
[08:48] | I sleep with that open so I can see the moon. | 我开着它睡觉 这样能看到月亮 |
[08:51] | So, that’s the howling noises I’ve been hearing at night. | 原来我晚上一直听到的嚎叫声是你发出的啊 |
[08:53] | I want it down. | 我要拉下来 |
[08:55] | Up! | 拉上去 |
[08:56] | Down! | 下来 |
[08:57] | No, up! | 不行 上去 |
[08:58] | Down! | 下来 |
[08:59] | You two had better zip it and go to sleep | 你俩最好闭嘴去睡觉 |
[09:01] | or I’ll make you both sleep on the floor! | 否则小心我让你俩都睡地板 |
[09:20] | I don’t sleep with a night-light. | 我睡觉不开夜灯 |
[09:25] | And… I like the door open. | 还有 我喜欢开着门 |
[09:30] | I can’t sleep with the door open. | 开着门我睡不着 |
[09:38] | I couldn’t sleep at all last night | 我彻夜难眠 |
[09:41] | Just thinking of you | 因为在想你 |
[09:44] | Baby, things weren’t right | 真的很反常 |
[09:47] | When I was tossing and turning all night | 我整晚辗转反侧 |
[09:51] | I kicked the blankets on the floor | 我把毯子踢到地上 |
[09:53] | Turned my pillow upside-down | 我把枕头翻过来翻过去 |
[09:56] | I never, never did before | 以前从来没有过 |
[10:00] | Because I was tossing and turning | 我辗转反侧 |
[10:04] | Turning and tossing | 辗转反侧 |
[10:07] | A-tossing and turning all night. | 整晚辗转反侧 |
[10:10] | Not another word. | 不许再说一个字 |
[10:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:24] | I have got to get some sleep tonight. | 我今晚真的需要睡一会儿 |
[10:28] | Uh… what time did he start? | 他什么时候开始折腾的 |
[10:30] | Six. | 六点 |
[10:35] | Okay, I’m thinking about painting the door orange. | 好吧 我在考虑把门涂成橙色的 |
[10:38] | What do you think? | 怎么样 |
[10:40] | Knock, knock. | 当当当 |
[10:42] | Who’s there? | 是谁 |
[10:43] | Orange. | 橙 |
[10:44] | Orange who? | 哪个“橙” |
[10:46] | Orange you going to get awful sick of an orange door? | “橙”天对着一扇橙色的门你不心烦吗 |
[10:53] | Mom, Dad, Matt kept me up all night. | 爸爸妈妈 马特搞得我整晚没睡着 |
[10:55] | He talks in his sleep; it is so creepy. | 他说梦话 真吓人 |
[10:57] | I don’t talk in my sleep. | 我没说梦话 |
[10:59] | Like you would know. | 说不说梦话你自己怎么知道 |
[11:00] | Mom, Lizzie turned off my alarm. | 妈妈 利齐关了我的闹钟 |
[11:02] | I don’t like alarms; they wake me up. | 我不喜欢闹钟 老把我吵醒 |
[11:06] | I like it when you wake me up gently. | 我喜欢你温柔地叫醒我 |
[11:08] | Oh… that’s so sweet. | 说得真贴心啊 |
[11:11] | Wait a minute. You guys, you kept us up all night last night. | 等等 你俩折腾得我们整晚没睡 |
[11:15] | It was his fault. | 是他的错 |
[11:15] | He kept bothering me, Mom. | 他一直在烦我 妈妈 |
[11:17] | I never bothered you. | 我什么时候烦你了 |
[11:18] | I was just trying to make the room comfortable. | 我只是想睡得舒服点 |
[11:20] | Okay, enough. Go get ready for school. | 行了别说了 准备去上学 |
[11:26] | How’s it coming? | 怎么样 |
[11:26] | Pretty good, actually. | 挺好的 |
[11:30] | I think I’m going to need a bigger deposit. | 我觉得 我需要更多的经费 |
[11:33] | And I think I’m going to be stuck with Matt forever. | 我觉得我会永远和马特困在一起 |
[11:36] | Mom and Dad brought him into this world | 爸爸妈妈把他带到这个世界 |
[11:37] | Why can’t they take him out of mine? | 为什么就不能把他带离我的世界呢 |
[11:40] | I know we’re supposed to be supporting Miss Dew | 我知道我们应该支持德悠老师 |
[11:43] | but I don’t think that | 但我不认为 |
[11:44] | we need to be practicing making hand prints. | 有练习按手印的必要 |
[11:47] | Well, Matt kept me up all night | 马特让我整晚没睡 |
[11:48] | so hand prints is about all I can handle. | 手印是我唯一能做好的事了 |
[11:51] | Oh, so how’s the room sharing thing going? | 住一起感觉怎么样 |
[11:54] | Ah. That good. | 啊 看来不错 |
[11:57] | Oh, Tudgeman. you got a little something right here. | 塔奇曼 你这里沾了点东西 |
[12:02] | No. Over here. Kind of over here. | 不是 那里 靠这边一点 |
[12:06] | No… over… there a little. | 不是 往那边一点 |
[12:09] | There. You got it. | 对了 就是那儿 |
[12:12] | She digs me. | 她对我有意思 |
[12:13] | Hey, Tudgeman, you got stuff all over your face. | 塔奇曼 你脸上全是颜料 |
[12:16] | Like here and there | 这里 这里 |
[12:18] | and there and there. | 还有那里 那里 |
[12:20] | I can’t believe you fell for that. | 真不敢相信你那么好骗 |
[12:24] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[12:31] | You know, the scary thing is, | 最可怕的是 |
[12:33] | he’s probably going to be very successful at politics. | 他很有可能会在政治上很成功 |
[12:36] | Hey, I’d vote for him. | 我会投他的票的 |
[12:37] | Even with paint in his hair, he still looks perfect. | 就算满头都是颜料 他还是很帅 |
[12:40] | Which means he’ll be puttinghis hand prints | 也就意味着他会和那些打扮讲究的人 |
[12:41] | with all the “perfect hair” people, | 将手印按在一起 |
[12:42] | unlike us, with, uh, no place to go. | 不像咱们 没地方可印 |
[12:45] | Hey, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[12:46] | Forget about what Kate says and what Tudgeman says– | 不要去管凯特和塔奇曼说的话 |
[12:48] | we’re going to find a group to put our hand prints with. | 我们一定要找个团体 和他们印在一块儿 |
[12:51] | Oh, very good hand prints, Lizzie. Yeah. | 很好的手印 利齐 |
[12:54] | Uh, thanks, Miss Dew. | 谢谢 德悠老师 |
[12:59] | Yeah, this could work. We like sports. | 这个肯定可以 我们喜欢运动 |
[13:01] | I’m sure the basketball team will | 我相信篮球队肯定愿意 |
[13:02] | let us put our prints with theirs. | 让我们和他们印在一起 |
[13:05] | Out of the way, freaks. | 别挡道 呆子 |
[13:11] | Okay, maybe we should start with the geeks. | 好吧 也许我们该从怪人们开始 |
[13:15] | Why don’t they move something? | 他们为毛什么棋都不走 |
[13:17] | It’s chess– it takes concentration. | 这是象棋 需要集中注意力 |
[13:19] | Well, maybe they need motivation. | 也许他们需要的是一点激情 |
[13:21] | Go, team, go! Come on, move that king! Yeah! | 加油啊 加油 走国王 耶 |
[13:26] | Okay, all right, we’re going. | 好吧 我们走 |
[13:28] | I don’t want to put our hand prints with theirs anyway. | 反正我也不想和他们印在一起 |
[13:31] | -What’s next? -Drama Club? | -下一个 -戏剧社 |
[13:39] | I just wanted to say that as I watched you and listened to you, | 我只是想说 当我看着你 听着你说话 |
[13:44] | I became you. | 我就成了你 |
[13:46] | -I then felt I knew you. -Of course you did… | -然后我感觉我了解你 -你当然了解 |
[13:49] | because I am what you feel. | 因为我就是你的感觉 |
[13:51] | Oh, yes! | 太棒了 |
[13:53] | Excuse me, we’re trying to have a personal conversation here. | 拜托 我们的私人谈话不要偷听好不好 |
[13:56] | Oh… and-and I… I knew that… and… | 哦 我 我知道 那 |
[14:00] | we’re leaving immediately. | 我们马上走 |
[14:03] | -Ah! Take it easy! -I said I’m sorry. | -别那么激动 -我道过歉了 |
[14:05] | That went well. | 进行得还不错 |
[14:07] | Yeah. So what’s next? | 那下一个呢 |
[14:16] | Okay, that was vicious. | 真恶毒啊 |
[14:18] | I like my clothes. | 我喜欢我的衣服 |
[14:20] | That’s it– nobody wants us to be a part of their group. | 够了 没有哪个团体愿意让咱们加入 |
[14:26] | It’s not a Mural of Togetherness. | 这就不是什么团结壁画 |
[14:27] | It’s a Mural of Make lizzie Feel Like a Loser. | 而是让利齐徒增失败感的壁画 |
[14:31] | Uh-huh, blue. | 蓝色 |
[14:33] | Kind of sad. | 有点忧伤啊 |
[14:37] | Blue? | 蓝色 |
[14:38] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[14:40] | Blue. Peaceful. | 蓝色的 平静的 |
[14:42] | It’s a little sad, isn’t it? | 有点忧伤 不是吗 |
[14:44] | -Hi, Mom. Hi, Dad. -Hi, Mom. Hi, Dad. | -嗨 爸爸妈妈 -嗨 爸爸妈妈 |
[14:46] | Hi, guys. | 嗨 孩子们 |
[14:48] | I-I think it’s peaceful. | 这就很平静啊 |
[14:50] | Not for long. | 只是暂时的 |
[14:54] | Mom and Dad, somebody has taken everything out of my room! | 爸爸妈妈 有人把我房间里东西都拿走了 |
[14:57] | My Weird Al poster is gone! | 我的古怪奥尔海报没了 |
[15:00] | Relax, I put everything in the garage. | 放松点 我都拿到车库里去了 |
[15:02] | I do have this for you. | 我有东西要给你们 |
[15:08] | -What is this? -Your beds. | -什么东西 -你们的床 |
[15:10] | This week, while Matt’s room is being repaired, | 这星期马特的房间在修的时候 |
[15:12] | until you two can get along, | 在你俩能和平相处之前 |
[15:13] | you’ll be sleeping in those. | 你们就睡在这里面吧 |
[15:15] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[15:16] | Nope. | 没有 |
[15:21] | You took away all their stuff? | 你拿走了他们所有的东西 |
[15:23] | I have a plan. | 我有计划 |
[15:25] | I am so looking forward to hearing this. | 我一直希望能听到这句话 |
[15:28] | Well, I just figured, | 我就是在想 |
[15:28] | if I took away all the stuff they’re fighting over | 如果拿走了他们能为之吵的起来的东西 |
[15:31] | there’ll be nothing left for them to fight about | 他们就没的吵了 |
[15:32] | and they’ll just have to work out their problems together. | 最后只有合作解决问题 |
[15:36] | Wow. That’s very forceful of you. | 哇 你很强悍啊 |
[15:39] | -Yeah? -Yeah, I like it. | -是吗 -是啊 我喜欢 |
[15:41] | Is it hot in here or is it just me? | 是这里太热还是我太热了 |
[15:45] | This is all your fault. | 都是你的错 |
[15:46] | My fault? | 我的错 |
[15:47] | I didn’t make the pipe burst. | 我又没让管子裂开 |
[15:49] | I want my bed back. | 我想要我的床 |
[15:50] | I want my night light. | 我想要我的夜灯 |
[15:52] | Well, I want my sound soother. | 我想要我的声音催眠器 |
[15:54] | Listen, worm | 听着 讨厌虫 |
[15:56] | we’re not going to get anything back if we keep arguing, | 如果我们继续吵就拿不回来东西 |
[15:58] | so we have to stop. | 我们得停止 |
[15:59] | Like that’s going to happen. | 说得跟真的似的 |
[16:01] | Well, we don’t actually have to stop arguing. | 不是说真的就不吵了 |
[16:03] | We just have to convince Dad that we’ve stopped. | 只需要让爸爸相信我们没有继续吵就行了 |
[16:05] | Oh, I see– fool our parents. | 我懂了 骗我们的父母 |
[16:08] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[16:09] | I thought you would. | 就知道你会喜欢的 |
[16:10] | Wait, we don’t have to, you know hug or anything, do we? | 等一下 我们不用拥抱什么的吧 |
[16:13] | Ugh! No. | 呕 不用 |
[16:15] | Are you guys arguing again? | 你们又在吵呢 |
[16:17] | Why, no, Father. | 为什么 没有啊 父亲 |
[16:19] | Without our things here to distract us, | 没有东西让我们分心了 |
[16:21] | we’ve really gotten to know each other. | 我们开始真正了解对方 |
[16:24] | Yeah, and like each other. | 是啊 开始喜欢对方 |
[16:26] | We’ve really learned our lesson. | 我们知错了 |
[16:28] | Really? Well, I’m impressed. | 真的 我很欣慰 |
[16:30] | I think maybe you guys are ready to get your stuff back. | 也许你们可以拿回东西了 |
[16:33] | You think so? | 真的吗 |
[16:34] | Well, Father does know best. | 父亲从来不戏言 |
[16:37] | I love seeing you two like this. | 看到你俩这样我很开心 |
[16:38] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[16:42] | “Father”? | “父亲” |
[16:43] | What’s with the “Father” thing? | 这“父亲”是怎么回事 |
[16:44] | “Like each other”? | “喜欢对方” |
[16:45] | Don’t you think that’s a bit… | 你不觉得有点 |
[16:47] | over the top? | 演过头了吗 |
[16:48] | Matt, it’s Dad. | 马特 这是爸爸 |
[16:49] | It’s not like we’re trying to fool Mom or anything. | 又不是在骗妈妈 |
[16:51] | True. | 确实 |
[16:55] | Elizabeth? | 伊丽莎白 |
[16:56] | Yes, Matthew? | 什么事 马修 |
[16:57] | Would you like me to help you | 你愿意让我帮你 |
[16:59] | carry your books to the bus stop, Elizabeth? | 把书拿到车站吗 伊丽莎白 |
[17:01] | Oh, my Matthew that would be wonderful. | 哦 我的马修 太好了 |
[17:05] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[17:07] | Uh-oh, she spotted us. | 哦不 她发现了 |
[17:10] | Just run. Run-run-run-run. | 快溜 快 快 |
[17:13] | You see that, honey? My plan is working. | 你看到没 亲爱的 我的计划成功了 |
[17:15] | Your plan is not working. | 根本就没成功 |
[17:17] | They’re not getting along. | 她们没和平相处 |
[17:18] | -But they… -Honey, they’re pretending to get along | -但是他们 -亲爱的 他们在演戏 |
[17:21] | so they can get their stuff back. | 这样他们才能拿回东西 |
[17:24] | I knew that. | 我就知道 |
[17:26] | I got to buy some new shoes. | 我得买双新鞋子 |
[17:28] | These got wet up there. I’ll just add it to the bill. | 这双在楼上全弄湿了 我会写到账单里的 |
[17:31] | Yellow? | 黄色 |
[17:33] | That reminds of when I was a kid. | 让我想起了我的童年啊 |
[17:34] | I had this little baby yellow chick. He was so sweet. | 我当时有着黄色的小脸蛋 真可爱啊 |
[17:37] | He used to go, uh, “Cheep, cheep.” | 喜欢唱 吱吱 |
[17:40] | “Cheep.” | 吱 |
[17:41] | You know, it’s-it’s supposed to be the sun. | 知道吗 这象征着太阳 |
[17:43] | You know, bright, like a new day. | 象征着光明 象征着新的一天 |
[17:45] | You made it through a whole week with Matt in your room. | 你和马特在你的房间里一起住了一星期 |
[17:49] | Let me guess, while you were sleeping, | 我来猜猜 你睡觉的时候 |
[17:50] | he put whipped cream in your hand | 他把奶油挤在你手上 |
[17:52] | and tickled your nose with a feather? | 然后用羽毛挠你的鼻子 |
[17:53] | Well, things were kind of rocky at first, | 一开始是有挺多困难的 |
[17:56] | but, you know, bottom line is, | 但是 归根到底 |
[17:57] | we’re family, and when tough times come around, | 我们是一家人 遇到问题的时候 |
[17:59] | we have to stick together. | 我们会团结在一起的 |
[18:01] | You guys really got along? | 你们真的和平相处了 |
[18:03] | Got along? Uh… | 和平相处 |
[18:05] | I guess we did get along. | 我想是的 |
[18:07] | We kind of had to act like we liked each other | 我们演的好像喜欢对方 |
[18:08] | to survive Dad’s attempt at child psychology. | 这样才能应付一个尝试解决孩子间问题的爸爸 |
[18:11] | Matt’s a pretty good actor, though. | 马特倒是个很好的演员 |
[18:12] | Well, I wish we could pretend to be part of some group | 我希望我们可以假装是某个社团的 |
[18:15] | so we’d have someplace to put our hand prints. | 这样就有地方印我们的手印了 |
[18:17] | Let’s just face it. | 面对现实吧 |
[18:19] | Despite however many different groups of people there are here, | 就算有很多不同的社团在这里 |
[18:21] | we’re just not going to belong to any of them. | 我们也不属于其中的任何一个 |
[18:24] | Guys, you’re right. | 你们说得对 |
[18:25] | Ooh, ooh… It’s Mural Day! It’s Mural Day! | 哦 壁画时间到了 壁画时间 |
[18:27] | Ooh, ooh. I hope you all remembered to bring your hands. | 希望你们都记得带手了 |
[18:34] | I… think maybe she meant it that time. | 也许上次她说这个的时候是认真的 |
[18:41] | No! I already decided that | 不行 我已经决定了 |
[18:42] | we’re going to put our prints in a pyramid. | 我们要把手印印成一个金字塔 |
[18:44] | And, uh, Tiffany, you have a really stubby finger | 蒂芙尼 你的手指头又短又粗 |
[18:46] | so put you print somewhere where no one will notice? | 所以你自己找个没人能看到的地方印吧 |
[18:49] | Hey, I have an excellent idea. | 我有个好主意 |
[18:55] | Spock would be proud. | 斯波克会很骄傲的 |
[18:55] | (注:《星际迷航》中的角色) | |
[18:58] | Uh, Miss Dew, I got a problem. | 德悠老师 我遇到麻烦了 |
[19:00] | Oh, thank you so much for trusting me enough | 谢谢你这么信任我 |
[19:02] | to share it with me. | 和我分享你的难题 |
[19:04] | Uh, yeah, whatever. Well, see, it’s like this. | 什么呀 随便了 是这样的 |
[19:05] | I keep on trying to do a thumbs up… | 我一直想印一个“很好”的手势 |
[19:08] | but the wall won’t let me. | 但是墙在阻止我 |
[19:09] | Y-You think I should try with my other hand? | 我是不是该换只手 |
[19:17] | Do you know what? | 知道吗 |
[19:18] | I’m okay about not being in any of the groups. | 在不在什么社团里我已经无所谓了 |
[19:21] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[19:22] | And when I think about it, | 我想了想 |
[19:23] | the only group that I want to be in | 我唯一想加入的团队 |
[19:24] | is standing right next to me. | 就站在我的身边 |
[19:27] | Oh, look– there’s a spot right there. | 看 那边有个空 |
[19:28] | Let’s make our move. | 咱们快去印 |
[19:35] | That’s it! That’s the color I’ve been searching for! | 找到了 我终于找到了我要的颜色 |
[19:41] | How many colors did you go through | 在你找到这个颜色之前 |
[19:42] | till you found that one? | 你试了几种颜色 |
[19:42] | -A few. -Not bad. | -就一点 -不错 |
[19:45] | You ever need a job, you can work for me. | 你要是想工作 我可以雇你 |
[19:46] | -Thank you. -That’s for you. | -谢谢 -给你的 |
[19:53] | Was that the construction guy? | 是修水管的吗 |
[19:54] | Yeah. Look at this– $2.43. | 看呐 两块四毛三 |
[19:58] | -Now, that’s a shock. -I know. | -震惊 -我知道 |
[20:00] | Hey, I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[20:03] | Yeah. I think I do, too. | 是啊 我也喜欢 |
[20:06] | See you, honey. | 再见 亲爱的 |
[20:08] | You don’t want the change? | 你不想来点改变吗 |
[20:10] | So messy. | 脏兮兮的 |
[20:11] | Yeah, but it was a cool way of getting everyone | 但这的确是个让大家 |
[20:13] | out of school for half the day. | 少上半天课的好方法 |
[20:14] | Hey, we ought to go back and | 我们应该回去在 |
[20:16] | sign our names next to our hand prints. | 手印旁边签上自己的名字 |
[20:19] | Uh-oh. Which one’s are ours? | 哪个是我们的 |
[20:23] | You know, after seeing Miss Dew’s Mural of Togetherness | 知道吗 看了德悠老师的团结壁画 |
[20:25] | the whole thing about which group | 哪个社团把手印印在哪里 |
[20:26] | put their hand prints where didn’t matter much. | 其实已经不重要了 |
[20:29] | ‘Cause when you look at it, | 因为当你看这面墙的时候 |
[20:30] | all the prints kind of blend together in a group that’s just us. | 所有的手印聚在了一起 那就是我们 |
[20:41] | -I used deodorant this morning. -Yeah. | -我早上用除臭剂了 -是啊 |
[20:43] | Oh, so how’s the room sharing thing going? | 住一起感觉怎么样 |
[20:47] | Oh, that good? | 噢 看来不错啊 |
[20:50] | Somebody has stolen everything… Not stolen. | 有人偷了 不是偷 |
[20:53] | Somebody has taken everything out of my room! | 有人拿走了我房间里所有的东西 |
[20:55] | -And my Weird Pal… thing. -Al. | -我的古怪帕尔 -奥尔 |
[20:58] | I think we should start over. | 我们还是重来吧 |
[20:59] | And I thing I’m going to be stuck with Matt forever. | 我觉得我要永远和马特困在一起了 |
[21:02] | Mom and Dad brought him into this world. | 爸爸妈妈把他带到这个世界 |
[21:06] | I heard that, Matt. | 我听到了 马特 |