时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Matt, get out of the refrigerator. | 马特 从冰箱里出来 |
[00:07] | You’re wasting electricity. | 你这是在浪费电 |
[00:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:11] | Son, did you sleep like that? | 儿子 你就是那样睡着的 |
[00:13] | Yeah. It was boiling last night. | 是啊 昨天晚上太热了 |
[00:16] | Yeah, well, it’s almost summer. | 是啊 夏天就要来了 |
[00:18] | And, Sam, the air-conditioning is busted. | 而且 萨姆 我们的空调也坏了 |
[00:20] | I’ll fix it. | 我会修好它的 |
[00:21] | -We’ll fix it. -We’ll fix it. | -我们会修好它的 -我们会修好它的 |
[00:22] | I’m sorry, kiddo. | 抱歉 孩子 |
[00:24] | Hey, I wonder if you might want to go swimming | 嘿 你今天想不想做完作业后 |
[00:26] | in the public pool after you finish all your homework today? | 去公共游泳池游泳 |
[00:28] | Homework? There is no homework. I’m in summer mode. | 作业 我没有作业 我正处于夏日模式中 |
[00:33] | Well, homework or not, | 好吧 不管有没有作业 |
[00:34] | you can’t go to school in your pajamas. Hurry up. | 你都不能穿着睡衣去学校 快去换衣服 |
[00:39] | Pardon me, Your Royal Heinous. | 对不起了 我尊贵的不长眼小姐 |
[00:42] | Bug off, Frigid-air. | 边去 你个冻傻的家伙 |
[00:44] | Okay, I don’t have time for | 好了 我才没有时间跟你 |
[00:45] | your little childish antics, because… | 开小孩子的玩笑 因为 |
[00:48] | I’m going to high school | 我要上高中了 |
[00:49] | I’m going to high school. | 我要上高中了 |
[00:50] | Not just yet, young lady.You have to graduate first. | 还没呢 小姐 你必须要先毕业 |
[00:54] | Yeah, and I’m not going to let you. | 是啊 而我是不会让你毕业的 |
[00:56] | What? | 什么 |
[00:57] | You just… you’re growing up too fast. | 你 你长大得太快了 |
[01:00] | I cannot believe you are graduating junior high. | 我不敢相信你马上就要初中毕业了 |
[01:03] | And then it’s off to high school, | 之后你就要去上高中了 |
[01:05] | and then you’ll be getting your driver’s license, | 然后你就要有驾照了 |
[01:07] | and then off to college… …and then it’s career time, | 然后去上大学 之后你就要工作了 |
[01:12] | and then you’re going to be getting married, | 再往后你就要结婚了 |
[01:14] | and then you’re going to be having kids, | 再往后你就要有孩子了 |
[01:16] | and watching them grow up, like I’m watching you right now. | 然后就要像我现在一样看着他们长大 |
[01:20] | Um… Mom? I don’t have time for this. | 呃 妈妈 我没时间跟你谈这些 |
[01:23] | The yearbooks are coming out, and I’m going to have to sign: | 年鉴马上要出来了 而我要给同学留言 |
[01:25] | “You rock. Don’t ever change.” like, 800 times. | 你很酷 永远不要改变 写差不多八百遍 |
[01:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:31] | And clearly, a lot of these people do not rock | 而且明显的 很多人并不酷 |
[01:34] | and hopefully will change. Does that make me a bad person? | 而且他们也会改变 我这样做算是一个坏人吗 |
[01:41] | If you believe | 如果你相信 |
[01:45] | We’ve got a picture-perfect plan | 我们事先就有一个绝妙的计划 |
[01:48] | We’ve got you fooled | 那你就错了 |
[01:51] | ‘Cause we only do the best we can | 我们只是在尽力而为 |
[01:57] | And sometimes we make it | 有时候我们会取得成功 |
[02:00] | And sometimes we fake it | 有时候我们会把事情搞砸 |
[02:03] | But we get one step closer each and every day | 但我们离目标一天比一天近 |
[02:09] | We’ll figure it out on the way. | 我们会在途中解决所有的难题 |
[02:14] | Lizzie McGuire S02E24 Bye, Bye Hillridge Junior High | |
[02:17] | I’m going to high school, I’m going to high school | 我要上高中了 我要上高中了 |
[02:19] | I’m going to high school I’m going to high school. | 我要上高中了 我要上高中了 |
[02:22] | A new song, please. | 换首新歌 好吗 |
[02:27] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[02:32] | We welcome you soon-to-be freshmen “or should we say fresh-meat. | 欢迎你们这些即将来校的新生 或者说鲜肉 |
[02:37] | “This warning is from the seniors at Hillridge High School. | 这是来自希尔里奇高中学长学姐的警告 |
[02:40] | “Know the rules of school now | 你们上学之前最好先了解我们的规矩 |
[02:42] | before you make a huge mistake and cross our paths.” | 以免你们犯下巨大的错误或是妨碍到我们 |
[02:46] | Oh, no! I’m going to high school. | 哦 不 我要上高中了 |
[02:49] | I hang out with Georgette Skyler– | 我和乔琪雅・斯凯勒一起出去玩过 |
[02:51] | you know, the captain of the varsity cheerleading squad– | 就是学校啦啦队的队长 |
[02:53] | so I’m already guaranteed a spot next year. | 所以她已经保证给我在啦啦队里留个位置 |
[02:54] | I am like, so set. | 我已经 完全有保证了 |
[02:56] | These rules only apply to people like… Gor-dork and Lou-zzie. | 这些规定只适用于像是 呆多和傻齐 |
[03:01] | Attention all students. Yearbooks will be available tomorrow. | 全体同学注意 明天年鉴就要出来了 |
[03:04] | Please bring an I.D. in order to pick them up. | 请带着学生证前来领取 |
[03:07] | Too bad your little friend Miranda isn’t here, | 你们的小朋友米兰达不在这儿真是太可惜了 |
[03:10] | otherwise you could have two signatures in your yearbook. | 否则你的年鉴上就会有两个签名了 |
[03:12] | Kate, she had to leave early | 凯特 她必须提前离开 |
[03:14] | to vacation with her family in Mexico. | 去墨西哥和她家人度假 |
[03:16] | Later, loser. | 再见 废物 |
[03:21] | What dirks. | 恶毒的小人 |
[03:21] | You know what, Gordo? | 你知道吗 戈多 |
[03:22] | I think Kate’s right. I am a loser, Gordo. | 我觉得凯特是对的 我是个废物 |
[03:25] | What? You’re so not. | 什么 你才不是呢 |
[03:26] | And since when do you listen to what Kate says? | 从什么时候开始你也相信凯特的话了 |
[03:29] | Well, since she’s right. | 从她说的是对的时候起 |
[03:30] | I mean, when I go to high school what am I going to be? | 我是说 当我上了高中 我会成为什么样的人呢 |
[03:33] | Nothing. A second-class citizen of Loserville, U.S.A. | 什么都不是 美国废物镇的二等公民 |
[03:37] | Population: me. | 居民 只有我 |
[03:40] | Just don’t listen to that snobby, hair-sprayed, manicured dunce. | 别听那个势利 满头发胶 无药可救的差生的话 |
[03:45] | You’re so much better than that. | 你比她说的强多了 |
[03:47] | And this… this is just a scare tactic. | 而这 这只是个恐吓策略 |
[03:49] | Trust me– high school’s going to be great. | 相信我吧 高中会是很美好的 |
[03:51] | Remember, I’ve already been there. | 记得吗 我已经上过一次高中了 |
[04:09] | Not a good example, Gordo. | 不是一个多好的例子 戈多 |
[04:11] | I guess it’s not the best example. | 我猜也不是最好的 |
[04:14] | But I lived. | 但是我活下来了 |
[04:19] | I think I found out what the problem is! | 我想我知道问题是什么了 |
[04:27] | The public pool was closed. | 公共游泳池关门了 |
[04:29] | It’s not going to be open for another two whole weeks. | 而且接下去的两个星期也不会开门 |
[04:33] | Well, I’m sure you two can find a way to cool yourselves off. | 我确信你们两个能想到办法让自己凉快一下 |
[04:43] | That doesn’t involve the fridge. | 而且不用冰箱 |
[04:44] | Oh… it won’t. | 哦 我们不用 |
[04:47] | Let’s get to work. | 让我们开始吧 |
[04:52] | Hey. Can I come in? | 嘿 我能进来吗 |
[04:56] | Dad-shield activate. Come on! | 开启老爸防御膜 拜托 |
[04:59] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[05:06] | What do you got there? | 你拿的是什么 |
[05:13] | This is so way serious, and my dad’s laughing. | 这是个很严重的问题 而我爸爸却在笑 |
[05:19] | Oh, sorry, I just can’t believe | 哦 抱歉 我只是不敢相信 |
[05:21] | they’re still doing stuff like this. | 他们现在还做这样的事情 |
[05:23] | You know, when I was a freshman | 你知道吗 当我刚上高中的时候 |
[05:25] | you weren’t allowed to go near the freshman lockers. | 他们不让我们靠近新生的储物柜 |
[05:27] | If they caught you, they’d stuff you in a trash can. | 如果他们抓住你 他们会把你塞进垃圾箱里 |
[05:32] | But it wasn’t so bad, I mean, | 但是其实并没有那么糟 |
[05:33] | I met your mom during freshman week. | 我在新生周的时候认识了你妈妈 |
[05:39] | Hello. I thought we were talking about me here. | 喂 我还以为我们要讨论关于我的问题呢 |
[05:42] | Let’s focus, people. | 各位 集中注意力 |
[05:43] | You really grew up in middle school. | 你初中真的成长了不少 |
[05:45] | Look at all the things you tried. | 看看你曾经做的那些事情吧 |
[05:47] | Running for class president… | 参加班长竞选 |
[05:50] | rhythmic gymnastics. | 艺术体操 |
[05:53] | You helped save the environment, | 帮助保护环境 |
[05:54] | and you got your first job. | 还有了你的第一份工作 |
[05:57] | Yeah, and, Dad, I failed at all of that stuff. | 是的 而且 爸爸 这些事情我都失败了 |
[06:00] | I mean, I got fired. | 我是说 我被炒鱿鱼了 |
[06:03] | I hated rhythmic gymnastics. | 而且我真的很讨厌艺术体操 |
[06:05] | Larry Tudgeman. | 拉里・塔奇曼 |
[06:06] | I didn’t win the election, and I didn’t save the world. | 而且我还输了竞选 我也没有拯救世界 |
[06:09] | Yeah, but you tried. | 是的 但是至少你尝试过 |
[06:10] | And the only time you really fail, honey is if you don’t try. | 宝贝 只有不敢尝试的人才是真正的失败者 |
[06:13] | I think you’re going to do just fine in high school. Really. | 我觉得你在高中也会做得不错的 真的 |
[06:21] | He has to say that. He’s my dad. | 他必须要这样说 因为他是我爸爸 |
[06:26] | Looks like our stunt on Monte Carlo night | 看起来我们在蒙特卡罗赌场之夜一手策划的大戏 |
[06:28] | got everyone in this. | 让每个人都登上了年鉴 |
[06:29] | Yeah, it’s not just an ode to Kate Sanders. | 是啊 那可不是凯特・桑德斯一个人的舞台 |
[06:33] | Hey, look, there’s Miranda. She took a great picture. | 嘿 看 这是米兰达 这张照片真不错 |
[06:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:37] | And, look, there’s you in your tux. | 看 这是你穿着燕尾服的照片 |
[06:39] | Hey, Charlie-bones, | 嘿 查理伯恩斯 |
[06:41] | hitting the gasoline pretty good there, ain’t you? | 打扮的真不错啊 |
[06:44] | Hey, Gordo. | 嘿 戈多 |
[06:47] | -Very handsome. -You think so? | -非常帅气 -你真的这样想吗 |
[06:49] | Hey, look, it’s– ooh… um… never… don’t… | 嘿 看 这是 哦 别 别看 |
[06:52] | What? Where? On the floor? | 什么 在哪儿 在地板上 |
[07:00] | Great, it’s in print what a klutz I am. | 太棒了 这就是我是个笨手笨脚的家伙的实证 |
[07:02] | Well, no one falls to the floor quite as gracefully as you. | 嗯 没有人能像你那样华丽丽地落地 |
[07:05] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[07:07] | Oh, look, it’s pictures of the food fight. | 哦 瞧 这是食物大战的照片 |
[07:13] | Hold it right there, Miss McGuire. | 不许动 迈奎尔小姐 |
[07:20] | Yeah, that pudding sure was good. | 是啊 那天的布丁真好吃啊 |
[07:25] | Tudgeman. | 塔奇曼 |
[07:26] | – Sign my yearbook. – Sure. | -给我的年鉴留个言 -好的 |
[07:31] | “You ate worms… and beat me as class president. | 你能吃虫子 而且在班长竞选中击败了我 |
[07:41] | “You surprised me and ended up being a great date. | 让我惊奇的是你竟然是个很好的约会对象 |
[07:48] | You are so Tudgeman, and I am so glad.” | 你就是这样的塔奇曼 我为你高兴 |
[07:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:56] | There goes the only boy that ever | 这就是初中时唯一 |
[07:58] | truly liked me in junior high. | 真正喜欢过我的男生 |
[08:00] | Now I get to go off to high school | 现在我要上高中了 |
[08:01] | and be rejected by a whole new pool of boys. | 而我将会被一群新的男孩们拒绝 |
[08:04] | I can’t wait. | 我都迫不及待了 |
[08:05] | What about that Ronny guy? | 那罗尼呢 |
[08:08] | Ronny… thanks for bringing up Ronny, Gordo. | 罗尼 谢谢你提起罗尼 戈多 |
[08:11] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:11] | -Yo, Lizzy, sign my yearbook? -Sure. | -哟 利齐 给我签一下年鉴 -好的 |
[08:26] | Ronny broke up with me. | 罗尼和我分手了 |
[08:28] | He’s a loser. | 他是个窝囊废 |
[08:30] | No, Gordo, I’m the loser, okay? | 不 戈多 我才是窝囊废 好吧 |
[08:33] | He likes another girl. | 他喜欢上了另一个女生 |
[08:35] | She’s probably prettier than me. | 她可能比我更漂亮 |
[08:36] | She’s probably smarter than me, | 她可能比我更聪明 |
[08:38] | and she’s probably a lot more fun than I am. | 她可能比我更有趣 |
[08:41] | -No, she’s not. -How do you know? | -不 她不会的 -你怎么知道 |
[08:43] | Because there’s nobody prettier than you or more fun to be with. | 因为没有人比你更漂亮或是更有趣 |
[08:49] | I feel so awful. | 我感觉糟糕透了 |
[08:51] | Yeah, I know, but you’ll get over it. | 是的 我知道 但是你会没事的 |
[08:53] | Whereas that guy,he’s going to realize what an idiot he was. | 而那个人 他会慢慢明白他是怎样的一个傻瓜 |
[08:56] | He’s going to feel awful for the rest of his life. | 他的后半生都会感觉糟透了 |
[08:59] | You’re such a good friend, Gordo. | 有你这样的朋友真是太好了 |
[09:01] | -Yeah, well, uh… -What? | -是啊 嗯 -怎么了 |
[09:09] | -Gordo, what? -Uh, nothing. Nothing. | -戈多 怎么了 -嗯 没什么 没什么 |
[09:17] | Gordo, Gordo, Gordo… | 戈多啊 戈多啊 戈多啊 |
[09:20] | Gordo, are you okay? | 戈多 你还好吗 |
[09:22] | Oh, yeah, yeah, I’m fine. Just, um… a little headache. | 哦 还好还好 就是有点头疼 |
[09:25] | Uh, sign your yearbook? | 呃 给你签年鉴吧 |
[09:26] | Sure. It better be good, though. | 好的 要写好一点啊 |
[09:28] | It will. | 会的 |
[09:47] | Matt, whatever you are thinking of doing, don’t. | 马特 无论你想干什么 都别干 |
[09:51] | -But, uh… -Shh! | -但是 -嘘 |
[09:54] | -But I… -Zip. | -但是 我 -闭嘴 |
[09:55] | -But… -Uh!And take off the flippers. | -但是 -啊 把脚蹼脱下来 |
[09:58] | -But I need them. -For what? | -但是我需要脚蹼 -来干什么 |
[10:00] | Mmm… The pool. | 嗯 游泳 |
[10:03] | We don’t have a pool. | 我们没有泳池 |
[10:05] | Au contraire, but where. | 相反的 我们有 |
[10:07] | Hey, Matt! As soon as you’re finished with | 嘿 马特 你用完仓库里的橡胶管 |
[10:10] | the hose in the basement I need it! | 就快拿过来 我要用 |
[10:14] | That’s my cue. | 我得走了 |
[10:18] | Dear Lizzie… I’ve always, no… | 亲爱的利齐 我一直 不 |
[10:24] | I can tell. Lady troubles, right? | 看得出来 你陷入关于女孩的麻烦中了 是吧 |
[10:26] | I don’t need your pity, Tudgeman, really. | 我不需要你的怜悯 塔奇曼 真的 |
[10:29] | It’s Lizzie. She’s some dame. Trust me, I know. | 是利齐吧 她可是个大小姐 相信我 我了解 |
[10:37] | I’d recommend that you steer clear of her. | 我建议你离她远点 |
[10:38] | She’s a heartbreaker. | 她可是个爱情杀手 |
[10:41] | Thanks, Tudgeman, I, uh, I appreciate the advice and all | 谢谢 塔奇曼 我很感激你的的建议 |
[10:43] | but, uh, I don’t think I’m quite desperate enough to use it. | 但是我觉得我还没有绝望到要采用你的建议的地步 |
[10:46] | Okay, it’s good to know, | 好吧 很高兴知道 |
[10:47] | but I’m going to be here when you’re ready to talk. | 但是你要是想找人谈谈 我就在这儿 |
[10:53] | After lunch. | 午饭之后 |
[11:08] | It’s just so strange. I mean, other than my parents, | 这真是太奇怪了 我的意思是 除了我的父母 |
[11:10] | Lizzie’s the one person I’ve known my entire life. | 利齐是唯一一个我从小就认识的人 |
[11:13] | I guess I never really thought what | 我猜我从来没想过她要是有了男朋友 |
[11:14] | it would be like when she had a boyfriend. | 生活会变成什么样 |
[11:16] | Wait, wait. Are you… jealous? | 等等 你是在嫉妒吗 |
[11:20] | Wrong, road. I was trying to identify a different emotion. | 不是 我只是想鉴别一种新的感情 |
[11:24] | -Not jealousy. -Right. | -不是嫉妒 -对啊 |
[11:29] | I think. | 我想是 |
[11:31] | You know, Lizzie, maybe… sometime we could, um… you know… | 利齐 也许 什么时候我们可以 呃 你知道的 |
[11:39] | Hey, Lizzie– you’re missing the eel-cooking competition. | 嘿 利齐 你要错过煮鳗鱼比赛了 |
[11:43] | I’ll be right there, Dad. | 我马上就过去 爸爸 |
[11:49] | Maybe sometime we could… what? | 也许我们能 干什么 |
[11:52] | Nothing. Just… you know, do this again some time. | 没什么 只是 再玩一次 |
[11:56] | -It’s your turn to win. -Sounds good. | -下回该你赢了 -听起来不错 |
[12:05] | So I-I guess I’ll see you later? | 那么我们就回见了 |
[12:09] | Yeah. See ya. | 是啊 再见 |
[12:16] | Okay. Dear… Lizzie. | 好吧 亲爱的利齐 |
[12:22] | Okay. So my dad says that these high school rules are bogus, | 好了 我爸爸说那些高中的规则都是伪造的 |
[12:25] | but just in case he’s wrong… | 但是 以防他错了 |
[12:26] | Your dad? Wrong? Never. | 你爸爸 错了 不可能 |
[12:29] | …I put together a little survival package. | 我做了个求生小包裹 |
[12:31] | I made quick-reference index cards for the rules. | 里面放着那些规则的提示卡 |
[12:34] | They’re laminated. | 你把它们塑封了 |
[12:35] | Yeah, I don’t think they’re going to change. | 是啊 我不认为他们会改规则的 |
[12:37] | Do you think they’re going to change? | 你认为规则会变吗 |
[12:38] | Oh, well, I’ll just make new ones. | 那好吧 我会再做新的 |
[12:40] | Okay, this is a map for you, and this is a map for me. | 好了 这是给你的地图 这是我的地图 |
[12:42] | Now, they’re color-coded, okay? So… | 现在 我用颜色标记过了 可以吧 那么 |
[12:44] | The red areas are the areas we should stay out of. | 红色的区域是我们应该远离的 |
[12:47] | The pink areas are the areas that | 粉色的区域是 |
[12:48] | I don’t think we should go in, | 我认为我们最好别踏入的 |
[12:50] | and the blue is a safe area. | 蓝色的是安全区域 |
[12:51] | Um… I don’t see any blue. Where’s the blue? | 呃 我没看见蓝色的地方 蓝色在哪里 |
[12:54] | The blue’s right here, in middle school. | 蓝色在这里 在初中 |
[12:57] | Yo, Lizzie, Gordon. Sign my yearbook? | 哟 利齐 戈多 给我的年鉴留个言吧 |
[13:00] | Sure, but only if you sign mine. | 好的 只要你也给我留言 |
[13:02] | I am so smooth. | 我简直太老练了 |
[13:05] | Hey, Gordo, are you finished with my yearbook yet? | 嘿 戈多 你给我的留言写好了吗 |
[13:07] | Not really. | 还没 |
[13:08] | Great. Here you go, Ethan. | 好的 给你 伊桑 |
[13:19] | It needs to sound casual, but yet non-obvious, | 要写点感觉随便的东西 但不能太显而易见 |
[13:22] | but obvious in a subtle way, that we’re, like, | 但是要能显示出 我们 |
[13:24] | gonna get married… Soon. | 会结婚的 不久就会 |
[13:26] | How about, “You rock, don’t ever change. Lizzie”? | 写个“你很酷 永远不要改变 利齐” 怎么样 |
[13:30] | Gordo, you know, this is really important to me. | 戈多 你知道这对我很重要 |
[13:33] | What people sign in your yearbook and | 人们在你的年鉴留的言 |
[13:34] | what you put in their yearbook– it’s like… it’s so huge. | 和你在他们的年鉴留的言 这简直是 太重要了 |
[13:38] | Tell me about it. | 你算说对了 |
[13:40] | -All right? -No, I’m not done yet. | -好了吗 -没 我还没写完 |
[13:43] | Dude. Cheerleaders. Can’t keep ’em waiting. | 老兄 还有啦啦队员呢 不能让他们等着吧 |
[13:53] | “You rock. Don’t ever change.” | 你很酷 永远不要改变 |
[13:57] | That’s what I wrote in yours, | 我给你签的也一样 |
[13:59] | ’cause you really do rock, and you shouldn’t change. | 因为 你真的很酷 而且你真的不要改变 |
[14:03] | Oh, Lizzie, you better watch me play water polo in high school. | 哦 利齐你最好到高中看我打水球 |
[14:06] | It’s gonna be way cool. Keep it real. | 会很酷的 我保证 |
[14:09] | Great. So Ethan’s going to be a jock in high school | 太棒了 伊桑上高中要当运动员 |
[14:12] | and Kate’s going to be a cheerleader | 凯特要成为啦啦队员 |
[14:13] | and I’m going to spend four lousy years | 而我将浑浑噩噩地混过四年 |
[14:15] | stuffed in a locker still trying to read my map. | 被塞到储物柜里 还要努力看我的地图 |
[14:17] | Note to self– “Bring a flashlight.” | 给自己的备忘录 带上手电筒 |
[14:22] | Lizzie, it’s a whole new place. | 利齐 那是个全新的地方 |
[14:24] | You can be anyone you want to be. | 你想成为谁就能成为谁 |
[14:26] | But that’s not true, Gordo. | 但是 这不是事实 戈多 |
[14:27] | Kate’s already got first dibs on “most popular girl.” | 凯特已经搞到了成为最受欢迎的女孩的筹码 |
[14:30] | I mean, look at her. | 我是说 你看看他 |
[14:32] | Sometimes it’s such a drag being this popular. | 有时受欢迎还真累人啊 |
[14:35] | Not. Next. | 才不是呢 下一个 |
[14:40] | Uh… Hey, you wrote “Harry, change your shirt | 嘿 你写的是“哈利 换件衬衫 |
[14:42] | and get a clue.” | 还有正常一点” |
[14:43] | -So? -So my name is Larry, not Harry. | -怎么了 -我的名字是拉里不是哈利 |
[14:46] | -Close enough. -Well, that’s mean. | -够像了 -你太不厚道了 |
[14:48] | I said, next! | 我说了 下一个 |
[14:54] | I really do not like her. | 我真的不喜欢她 |
[14:56] | Well, at least Kate’s gotten her payback | 最起码凯特在初中 |
[14:58] | a couple of times in middle school. | 也尝到了几次苦头 |
[15:21] | -Yeah. -Hey, you’re laughing. | -是啊 -嘿 你笑了 |
[15:23] | Yeah. Thanks. | 是啊 谢谢 |
[15:26] | I like you when you laugh. | 我喜欢你笑的样子 |
[15:34] | You know, I thought my mom would like an indoor swimming pool. | 你知道的 我以为我妈会喜欢室内游泳池的 |
[15:37] | Yeah, I guess some people just | 是啊 我想有些人就是 |
[15:38] | don’t appreciate the finer things in life. | 对生活中更好的事物没有感激之心 |
[15:42] | -Hey. -Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[15:45] | You know, I didn’t think about | 你知道吗 我没法不去想 |
[15:46] | how scary high school was gonna be. | 高中会有多可怕 |
[15:48] | But you’ll always have your friends. | 但是你总是会有朋友在身边 |
[15:50] | Except when we’re fighting. | 除非我们在吵架 |
[15:54] | Let your feelings out. | 将你们的感受展现出来 |
[15:57] | I’m surprised you trust me to be your partner. | 我很惊奇你竟然信任我做你的搭档 |
[15:59] | Yeah, well, I’m surprised that you’d | 对 我也很惊奇你愿意 |
[16:01] | partner with a lousy friend. | 和一个讨厌的朋友做搭档 |
[16:02] | Oh, yeah? Well, a good friend would have stuck up for me. | 哦 是吗 一个好的朋友会支持我的 |
[16:05] | Oh, well, you’re not Little Miss Perfect, okay? | 哦 但你也不是完美小姐 好吗 |
[16:08] | You’re always talking about how you always sneak | 你总是在吹嘘你是怎样偷偷 |
[16:10] | into the movies and how you pretend to be sick during P.E. | 进电影院的 还有怎么在体育课上装病的 |
[16:13] | Ladies! I don’t want to hear any talking. | 小姐们 我不想听你们吵架 |
[16:15] | I want to see some action. | 我要看你们的动作 |
[16:18] | I’ll show you action! | 那我就做给你看 |
[16:20] | No, that’s… | 不 那是 |
[16:21] | I’ll show you action! | 我要给你点颜色看看 |
[16:23] | That’s a little too much interpretation there. Come on. | 表演有点过了 停下 |
[16:27] | Yeah, and we did a lot of that | 是啊 我们吵过不少次呢 |
[16:29] | but whenever it got bad between the three of us | 但是每次我们三人之间有矛盾 |
[16:31] | we always forgave each other. | 我们总能原谅彼此 |
[16:34] | And right now, my friends are the most important thing to me. | 现在 我的朋友对我来说是最重要的 |
[16:36] | So like a lady. | 果然是姑娘家 |
[16:41] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:46] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[16:47] | I said, “I’m sorry.” | 我说 对不起 |
[16:49] | Look. I hate us not talking to each other, okay? | 瞧 我讨厌我们三个彼此不说话 |
[16:52] | I apologize. I’m sorry for whatever happened, | 我道歉 我对所发生的一切感到抱歉 |
[16:55] | you know? And it doesn’t even matter who’s fault it is, | 你知道吗 谁的错并不重要 |
[16:57] | all that matters is that I hate us fighting, | 重要的是我讨厌我们吵架 |
[16:59] | and I want us to be friends again. | 我希望我们能重新做回朋友 |
[17:02] | And who else could have helped bring me back from the dark side? | 还有谁能把我从黑暗中拉回来呢 |
[17:08] | We’re helping you. | 我们在帮你 |
[17:09] | How is this helping me? | 这怎么能算帮我 |
[17:13] | This is aversion therapy. The thing you like ’causes you pain. | 这是憎恶治疗法 你喜欢的事情让你感到痛苦 |
[17:17] | Therefore you don’t like it anymore. | 之后你就不再喜欢了 |
[17:20] | Why are you doing this? | 你们为什么要这样做 |
[17:21] | Because we want you back the way your were. | 因为我们想让你回归本色 |
[17:23] | Back in the old days when you ate | 回到以前的样子 |
[17:25] | and slept and talked like a normal person. | 你吃饭睡觉说话都像个正常人的时候 |
[17:29] | Or dive in front of paint for someone? | 或是为别人挡颜料 |
[17:39] | -Miranda, look out. -No! | -米兰达 小心 -不 |
[17:45] | You’re a good friend, Lizzie. You’re even good to your enemies. | 你是个好朋友 利齐 你甚至对敌人都很友好 |
[17:47] | And a person that would support me | 而且你会在我试图 |
[17:49] | when I was trying to discover who I am. | 寻找自我的时候支持我 |
[17:54] | Lizzie, you’re just great, | 利齐 你实在是太棒了 |
[17:56] | and I’m very lucky to have a friend like you. | 我真幸运能有你这样的一个朋友 |
[17:59] | Look, Lizzie. We got through middle school together, | 看 利齐我们一起度过了初中时代 |
[18:02] | and we’ll get through high school together. | 我们也会一起度过高中 |
[18:03] | Don’t worry about these stupid rules. | 不要担心那些无聊的规则 |
[18:05] | Or cheerleaders, or trying to find your classes. | 或是啦啦队员 或是试图找到你的教室 |
[18:09] | Don’t worry. I got your back, McGuire. | 别担心 我会支持你的 迈奎尔 |
[18:16] | Gordo, are you finished yet? | 戈多 你写完了吗 |
[18:18] | You’ve had my yearbook for, like, a month. | 你已经拿着我的年鉴 快有一个月了吧 |
[18:19] | Um, it’s, it’s not quite right yet. | 嗯 我 我还没完全写完 |
[18:22] | You yourself said how important what you write is, | 你自己还说签年鉴很重要呢 |
[18:25] | so don’t read it. It still needs a little work. | 所以千万别看 还需要点润色 |
[18:27] | Gordo, you know… | 戈多 你知道吗 |
[18:28] | -Hey, Gordo. Sign my yearbook? -Um, yeah, sure. | -嘿 戈多 给我留个言 -嗯 是的 没问题 |
[18:31] | And don’t even think about reading that, okay? | 连想都不要想 知道吗 |
[18:40] | Well, a little peek won’t hurt. | 呃 偷偷看一眼没什么大碍吧 |
[18:43] | Dear Lizzy, You rock. Don’t ever change. | 亲爱的利齐 你很酷 永远不要改变 |
[18:47] | And only, I really mean it. | 还有 我真的是这样想的 |
[18:51] | That is so sweet. | 真是太甜蜜了 |
[18:53] | Oh, my gosh. | 哦 我的上帝 |
[19:04] | How it happens, I don’t care | 这是怎么发生的 我才不关心 |
[19:06] | If it’s raining, or what I wear | 雨是否在下 或是我的着装 |
[19:09] | I know today is taking me where I’m meant to be | 我知道今天我将会来到我命中注定之地 |
[19:13] | Doesn’t matter where I go | 所以去哪儿并不重要 |
[19:15] | With my boy shoes and my rock star phone | 穿着男友的鞋 带着我的摇滚明星手机 |
[19:18] | I’m waiting for a friend to call or the rain to fall | 我在等着朋友的电话 或是等待下雨 |
[19:23] | Life goes by… | 生活在继续 |
[19:26] | Hey, everyone, it’s time for the photo. So let’s gather around. | 嘿 大家注意了 要照相了 集合吧 |
[19:32] | I can’t wait for the world to spin | 我等不及让世界旋转 |
[19:34] | I can’t wait to be happenin’… | 我等不及想要看到未来 |
[19:38] | -How’s my hair? -Good. | -我的发型怎么样 -很好 |
[19:44] | Gordo, promise me that we’ll always | 戈多 答应我即使在高中 |
[19:45] | stay close to each other, even in high school. | 我们还会一直是最亲密的朋友 |
[19:47] | Don’t worry. I’m not going anywhere. | 别担心 我哪儿也不会去的 |
[19:50] | One… | 一 |
[19:57] | two… | 二 |
[19:59] | three. | 三 |
[20:00] | Life goes by | 生活在继续 |
[20:05] | I can’t wait for the world to spin | 我等不及让世界旋转 |
[20:07] | I can’t wait to be happenin’ | 我等不及想要看到未来 |
[20:09] | Oh, what’s it gonna take? | 哦 我要付出什么 |
[20:14] | I can’t wait for the time to come | 我等不及那一刻的来临 |
[20:16] | When I’ll be shining like the sun… | 我会像太阳一样光芒四射 |
[20:21] | They’re laminated. | 你把它们都塑封了 |
[20:25] | -Okay. -Ready? | -好的 -准备好了吗 |
[20:27] | -You sure? -Yeah. | -你确定 -是的 |
[20:28] | -Okay? -Yeah. | -好了吗 -好了 |
[20:29] | I said, “next.” | 我说了 下一个 |
[20:34] | I said, “next.” | 我说了 下一个 |
[20:37] | A wet willy. I’m gonna kill you Kyle | 太恶心了 我要杀了你 凯尔 |
[20:42] | A little peek won’t hurt. | 偷偷看一眼没什么大碍吧 |
[20:44] | Very tough shot. Don’t try this at home, | 非常难的一段 不要在家尝试 |
[20:46] | I’m a trained professional. | 我受过专业训练的 |
[20:48] | -Pardon me, Your Royal Heinous. -I’m sorry. | -对不起了 我尊贵的不长眼小姐 -我错了 |
[20:55] | -Pardon me, Your Royal… -I can’t do it. | -对不起了 我尊贵的 -我做不来 |
[20:59] | -Pardon me, Your Royal… -Stop laughing. | -对不起了 我尊贵的 -别笑了 |
[21:03] | -I’m not laughing. -You keep smiling. | -我没笑 -你一直在微笑 |