时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[00:27] | This is all a dream that I’m about to wake up from. | 这是个梦而且我马上就会醒过来 |
[00:29] | Well, you’re wrong. | 那么 你就错了 |
[00:34] | Heaven help us! Heaven Help us! | 快来帮帮我 快来帮帮我 |
[00:36] | His Lordship’s been murdered! Come quick! | 勋爵被谋杀了 快来帮帮我 |
[00:40] | Bet you didn’t see that one coming. | 我敢打赌你没猜到会有这部分 |
[00:47] | If you believe | 如果你相信 |
[00:50] | We’ve got a picture-perfect plan | 我们事先就有一个绝妙的计划 |
[00:53] | We’ve got you fooled | 那你就错了 |
[00:57] | ‘Cause we only do the best we can | 我们只是在尽力而为 |
[01:02] | And sometimes we make it | 有时候我们会取得成功 |
[01:05] | And sometimes we fake it | 有时候我们会把事情搞砸 |
[01:08] | But we get one step closer each and every day | 但我们离目标一天比一天近 |
[01:14] | We’ll figure it out on the way. | 我们会在途中解决所有的难题 |
[01:19] | Lizzie McGuire S02E23 Clue-less | |
[01:22] | 几天以前… | |
[01:25] | Lizzie. Ha. Lizzie, Lizzie, Lizzie. | 利齐 哈 利齐 利齐 利齐 |
[01:27] | Uh, say, what do you know about bug gas? | 呃 那个 关于虫子气体你知道些什么 |
[01:30] | I know bugs get it when they eat spicy food. | 我知道当虫子吃了很辣的食物时就会打嗝 |
[01:33] | I’m not sure I even know what that is. | 我不确定我是否真的知道那是什么 |
[01:35] | You know, when you got termites and they’re | 你知道当你家有白蚁的时候 |
[01:36] | getting their grub on in your floorboards and everything? | 它们会在你的地板上到处孵卵 |
[01:39] | And then the guy with the big tent | 然后一个拿着很大的箱子的人 |
[01:40] | comes and puts it over your crib | 会过来把它放在你床旁边 |
[01:42] | and he fills it with bug gas. | 然后用虫子气体(杀虫剂)填满它 |
[01:44] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道些什么 |
[01:46] | Well, can you have a party in it | 呃 我想知道当他们在做这些工作的时候 |
[01:47] | while they’re doing that? | 还能不能举办派对 |
[01:48] | I mean, if you don’t breathe too much or something? | 我是说 如果你不过多用力呼吸的话 |
[01:50] | I don’t think so. That gas is really poisonous. | 我觉得不行 那些气体通常是有毒的 |
[01:52] | I mean, it can like, melt your brain. | 感觉它好像能融化你的脑袋一样 |
[01:55] | Ethan’s brain may have melted all ready. | 伊桑的脑袋可能已经融化掉了 |
[01:56] | But the rest of him still looks mighty solid. | 但他的其他部分看起来仍然很结实 |
[01:59] | Uh, that puts me in a fix. | 呃 这真是很难办 |
[02:01] | Oh, I was going to have a little party this weekend at my house | 我本来准备这个周末在我家举办一个小小的派对 |
[02:04] | but that would just completely asphixah… asphixica… asphic… | 但那实在是让人窒 难 窒 |
[02:11] | just gassify everyone I wanted to be there. | 到处都是毒气 但我想让大家都来参加 |
[02:15] | Look so much like a circus tent. | 就像一个马戏团一样 |
[02:17] | But instead of clowns, it’s full of danger. | 但是没有小丑 却到处充满危险 |
[02:21] | Well, you could have the party at my house. | 呃 其实你可以在我家办这个派对的 |
[02:23] | Well, that’d be great. | 哦 那是在是太好了 |
[02:24] | There’s going to be a wedding at the party | 在那个派对中将会有一个婚礼 |
[02:26] | and people fighting over money and someone’s going to get iced. | 人们为钱打了起来然后还有人被冻住 |
[02:28] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[02:30] | Wait, there’s gonna be like, no drinking, right? | 等等 我们不会喝酒的 对吧 |
[02:32] | Oh, no, it’s one of those murder mystery parties. | 当然不会 这就像那种模仿案发现场的派对一样 |
[02:35] | Everyone dresses up as some old English dude | 大家都会穿的像个古代英国人 |
[02:37] | and someone pretends to be dead | 然后有人装作被谋杀了 |
[02:38] | then everyone has to try to find out who did it. | 然后大家都去试着找出谁是凶手 |
[02:41] | Oh, sounds interesting. | 哇 听起来不错 |
[02:43] | Yeah, this is really nice of you, Lizzie. | 是啊 实在太谢谢你了 利齐 |
[02:44] | Hey, I got a guest list and everything. | 嘿 我已经准备好了宾客名单以及其他所有东西 |
[02:49] | Kate’s coming? | 凯特也要来 |
[02:50] | Got to invite her. And she’s bringing her cousin Amy. | 没办法 因为她会带她的表姐艾米一起来 |
[02:53] | – And Gordo. – I love that Gordon guy. And Miranda. | – 以及戈多 – 我喜欢那家伙 还有米兰达 |
[02:57] | Sorry, she’s still out of town. Oh, and Veruca’s invited? | 抱歉 她还没回来 对了 你邀请弗鲁卡了 |
[03:01] | Uh, she kind of invited herself. | 呃 不如说是她邀请了她自己 |
[03:03] | I was a little bit afraid to say no to her. | 而且我不敢对她说不 |
[03:06] | Oh. And you invited Larry Tudgeman? | 好吧 你还邀请了拉里・塔奇曼 |
[03:08] | He saved my life once. | 他救过我一命 |
[03:09] | Pulled me out of the way of a parade float. | 他把我拉出了游行花车车道以免我被压到 |
[03:16] | The next thing we have to do is | 接下来我们要做的就是 |
[03:17] | pick our characters for the mystery. | 确定凶案中的角色 |
[03:20] | Clive McGuffin. Awesome. | 克莱夫・麦吉芬 太好了 |
[03:22] | I’m heir to the McGuffin fortune | 我是麦吉芬家族财产的男继承人 |
[03:25] | and I’m gonna marry Penelope Featherstone. | 还要娶佩内洛普・费瑟斯通为妻 |
[03:30] | Gordo? | 戈多 |
[03:33] | And I’m Penelope Featherstone the blushing maiden | 看来我就是克莱夫看中的羞涩少女 |
[03:36] | that Clive is making his own? | 佩内洛普・费瑟斯通 |
[03:38] | Can I pick again? | 我能再选一次吗 |
[03:39] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[03:42] | Aubrey Carstairs. | 奥布里・卡斯泰尔斯 |
[03:45] | Lord McGuffin’s old war buddy. Well, beats being Ethan’s wife. | 克莱夫勋爵曾经的战友 总比当他的妻子好 |
[03:51] | Kate? | 凯特 |
[03:51] | Esme Upshaw. | 艾斯美・厄普肖 |
[03:52] | Sweet, kind author of best-selling | 一个写了本关于会讲话的拖船的 |
[03:54] | children’s books about a talking tug boat. | 儿童故事的善良的畅销书作家 |
[03:56] | Tudgeman? | 塔奇曼 |
[03:59] | Desiree Fireberry. The bored, tempestuous heiress. | 德西蕾・菲雷伯里 惹人厌的暴躁的女继承人 |
[04:05] | Fiona St. John. I’m the bright light of the London stage. | 菲奥娜・圣约翰 我是伦敦舞台上的闪耀之星 |
[04:09] | Just pick! | 快选 |
[04:11] | Guy Gaviota. | 盖伊・加维奥塔 |
[04:12] | Hollywood matinee idol from Rio de Janeiro. | 从里约热内卢来的好莱坞日场演出明星 |
[04:15] | I guess I’ll just take whatever’s left. | 那我就只好选最后一张剩下的了 |
[04:19] | And I’m Penelope Featherstone. | 我是佩内洛普・费瑟斯通 |
[04:20] | I’m the bride! I’m the bride! | 我要当新娘了 我要当新娘了 |
[04:23] | Cool. So my Mom will be coming, too. | 好极了 我妈妈到时候也会过去 |
[04:25] | To supervise. Well, see y’all Saturday at Lizzie’s. | 监督我们 那么 周六在利齐家见了 |
[04:32] | I get to be the bride. | 我要当新娘了 |
[04:34] | And I get to be the low-key best friend that nobody notices. | 我要当一个没人理睬的低调的好朋友 |
[04:36] | Gordo, what are you talking about? | 戈多 你在说什么啊 |
[04:38] | Nothing. It’s just that this will be another one of those parties | 没什么 这只是千千万万个伊桑是主角 |
[04:40] | where everyone is drooling over Ethan and I’m just a footnote. | 而我只能跑龙套的派对中的其中一个 |
[04:42] | Oh, come on, Gordo. People notice you. | 不要这么想 戈多 我们在关注你的 |
[04:45] | And I will totally notice you if | 而且如果你能比我更早地解开这个谜案 |
[04:46] | you solve this mystery before I do. | 我肯定会特意关注你的 |
[04:48] | Because I’ve been reading Nancy Drew books | 我可是从八岁起就开始读 |
[04:48] | (注:Nancy Drew 美国著名儿童探案小说) | |
[04:49] | since I was, like, eight. | 南希・德鲁系列小说了 |
[04:50] | And I’m totally going to solve this murder. | 我一定会找出凶手的 |
[04:52] | Yeah, well, you’re going to have to beat | 对啊 不过你得打败我这个 |
[04:53] | the low-key best friend that nobody notices. | 没人理睬的低调的好朋友 |
[04:55] | Stiff competition. | 比赛会很激烈的 |
[04:59] | I’m the bride. | 我要当新娘了 |
[05:03] | Afternoon, Governor. Care for an hors d’oeuvre? | 下午好 长官 要些开胃菜吗 |
[05:06] | Shrimp! Good show. | 虾仁 表现不错 |
[05:11] | Greetings, friends. Guy Gaviota, star of | 大家好 《阿兹特克骑士》的明星 |
[05:13] | the Aztec Cavalier has arrived. | 盖伊・加维奥塔驾临了 |
[05:15] | Ah, Se~orita Fireberry. | 啊 尊敬的菲雷伯里夫人 |
[05:18] | Ah, as always it is a fine big thrill of a thing to see you. | 看到你我总是特别激动 |
[05:22] | Uh, movie stars bore me. | 呃 无聊的电影明星 |
[05:23] | All right. Ah, do my eyes play the tricky fox? | 好吧 那么 我的眼睛没骗我吧 |
[05:27] | Can it be the ravishing Fiona St. John who sits here? | 令人陶醉的菲奥娜・圣约翰竟然坐在这儿 |
[05:29] | Mr. Gaviota, your charm is quite overwhelming. | 加维奥塔先生 您的魅力实在是让人无法抵挡 |
[05:33] | You certainly must join me on the London stage sometime. | 有机会一定要来伦敦舞台与我合作 |
[05:36] | It would be too tremendous. | 一定会很棒的 |
[05:39] | Okeydokey. | 当然 |
[05:41] | Ah buenos tardes mon amigo Is this seat taken? | 您好 先生 我能坐这里吗 |
[05:44] | ‘Course, old boy, do help yourself. Good show old chap. | 当然了 老兄 请随意 你的表演很不错 |
[05:50] | And to this astounding creature, | 对于这位魅力至极的小姐 |
[05:52] | I can only say… Hello.I am Guy Gaviota. | 我只想说 我叫盖伊・加维奥塔 |
[05:57] | Ethan’s mom. | 这是伊桑的妈妈 |
[05:59] | Huh? | 啊 |
[06:00] | It’s Ethan’s stepmom. Ethan’s stepmom. | 她是伊桑的妈妈 伊桑的后妈 |
[06:04] | Holy Mizoli. Are you sure that’s Ethan’s stepmom? | 我的天 你确定那是伊桑的后妈吗 |
[06:09] | Shrimp? | 来点虾仁吗 |
[06:11] | Uh-uh. I’m five-ten in heels. | 好的 可饿死我了 |
[06:15] | Must be something in the water at Ethan’s house. | 伊桑的家里肯定有什么东西进水了 |
[06:18] | Oh, such a lovely wedding. | 哇 这婚礼太棒了 |
[06:19] | Lord McGuffin is a perfect dear to have us all here today. | 麦吉芬勋爵能邀请我们大家一起来实在是太好了 |
[06:23] | Okay, being sweet is weird. | 好吧 这都太不像我的风格了 |
[06:45] | Heaven help us! Heaven Help us! | 快来帮帮我 快来帮帮我 |
[06:47] | His Lordship’s been murdered! Come quick! | 勋爵被谋杀了 快来帮帮我 |
[06:56] | The poor dear, what happened to him? | 太惨了 发生了什么 |
[06:58] | I think we can rule out trampled to death by elephants. | 我觉得可以排除被大象踩死的可能 |
[07:00] | Well, I know one thing’s for sure: | 我只知道一件事 |
[07:02] | He bloody well ruined my wedding. | 那就是他残忍地破坏了我的婚礼 |
[07:04] | It looks to me as if poison was the thing that | 我个人觉得这个不高兴的男人 |
[07:06] | sent this unhappy man unto his reward. | 是被毒药送进天堂的 |
[07:08] | But who would do such a thing? | 但这会是谁干的呢 |
[07:12] | You all had motive. And you all had opportunity. | 你们都有动机 也都有时机下手 |
[07:16] | Somebody in this house is a murderer. | 凶手就在这个房间里 |
[07:21] | Well, if anyone needs me, I’ll be watching TV. | 好吧 如果有人需要我 在电视那儿找我吧 |
[07:23] | Sam, you’re supposed to be a corpse. | 萨姆 你应该已经成为一具死尸了 |
[07:24] | There’s no reason a corpse can’t watch Iron Chef. | 可是也没有理由不让死尸看《铁厨》啊 |
[07:26] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[07:28] | Goof ball. | 白痴 |
[07:30] | I say again somebody in this room is a murderer. | 我再说一遍 凶手就在这个房间里 |
[07:34] | Somebody’s poisoned my Lord and Master. | 有人毒死了尊敬的勋爵 我的老爷 |
[07:45] | My father’s dead! | 我爸爸死了 |
[07:47] | Yes! I inherit everything! | 太好了 遗产都归我了 |
[07:48] | Tawny, not my real dad the one in the murder mystery. | 塔妮 不是真的我爸 是这个谜案中的爸爸 |
[07:56] | My, my, I shudder at the very thought of murder. | 天哪 天哪 我觉得他不一定是被谋杀了 |
[07:58] | Perhaps the poor dear just choked. | 也许他只是噎住了而已 |
[08:01] | That’s what someone would have liked us to think. | 也许只是某人希望让我们这么想而已 |
[08:03] | But, this is a liverwurst sandwich. | 但是 这是个猪肝肠三明治 |
[08:06] | And I know for a fact | 据我所知 |
[08:07] | that the Lordship would have never eaten liverwurst. | 勋爵大人是从不吃猪肝肠的 |
[08:09] | Bam! Inspector Lizzie already on the case. | 哇 侦探利齐已经开始破案了 |
[08:13] | Well, apparently, that someone was a woman. | 显然 那人是个女的 |
[08:15] | Lipstick on the bread, don’t you know? | 面包上有口红 看到了吗 |
[08:18] | Perhaps you overlooked it? | 也许你忽略了这一点 |
[08:22] | So what’s Gordo doing crowding in on my clue? | 那么戈多为什么要扰乱我寻找线索呢 |
[08:30] | Oh, where am I to go? What am I to do? | 我以后要怎么办啊 怎么办啊 |
[08:33] | There, there love let’s dry your tears and put on a smile. | 亲爱的 不要哭了 开心一点 |
[08:43] | Don’t anybody touch anything! | 不许任何人动任何东西 |
[08:47] | I am Inspector Pratt, and I am here to inspect. | 我是侦探普拉特 我是来破案的 |
[08:53] | Matt, what are you doing here? | 马特 你为什么会在这里 |
[08:54] | Oh, I decided I wanted to figure out who croaked Dad. | 我决定来找出噎死爸爸的凶手 |
[08:57] | Well, you can go figure that out somewhere else. | 那么 你可以在其他任何地方去找 |
[09:00] | Like in the Sahara desert? | 比如撒哈拉沙漠 |
[09:02] | Mom! | 妈 |
[09:03] | Lizzie, let your brother play. | 利齐 让你弟弟也加入吧 |
[09:07] | Uh, a clue. | 啊 线索 |
[09:11] | I think I’ll go study this in the parlor. | 我觉得我还是去客厅调查吧 |
[09:18] | Seems like you were very upset about Lord McGuffin’s death. | 看起来你似乎对勋爵的死非常伤心 |
[09:23] | So upset… that you have a boat ticket to France. | 真伤心啊 那为什么你有一张去法国的船票呢 |
[09:29] | Or perhaps you just need to leave the country until | 也许你只是想在这阵风波 |
[09:31] | the heat dies down. | 平息前逃走避风头吧 |
[09:36] | Swish! Nancy Drew couldn’t have handled that any better. | 好的 就连南希・德鲁也没我这么顺利 |
[09:39] | If you’re implying that the poor maid here | 如果你是想说这位可怜的女佣 |
[09:41] | did my old friend McGuffin | 杀了我的好朋友的话 |
[09:43] | perhaps you can explain to me why she had his handkerchief. | 也许你应该解释一下为什么她拿着他的手帕 |
[09:46] | See the monogram? | 看见这上面的字了吗 |
[09:47] | S.M. Spencer McGuffin. | 斯 麦 斯宾塞 麦吉芬 |
[09:51] | I don’t think that this young lady harmed Lord McGuffin. | 我不觉得这位女士杀了勋爵 |
[09:54] | I think that she was going to France with him. | 我觉得她本来要跟他一起去法国的 |
[09:57] | Isn’t that right, my dear? | 我说的对吗 亲爱的 |
[10:02] | Cheer up, old pet. Things will get better. You’ll see. | 振作起来 老朋友 一切都会好起来的 |
[10:04] | Think of singing blue jays, and rainbows. | 想象一下唱歌的青鸟和彩虹 |
[10:07] | Ugh! Okay, I’m creeping myself out! | 好吧 我差点都要吓倒自己了 |
[10:10] | Carry on, but do try harder. There’s a good girl. | 加油 但是你得再加把力 那才是我的好女孩 |
[10:17] | Such terrible excitement, my dear Mr. Gaviota. | 太没意思了 加维奥塔先生 |
[10:21] | It leaves one simply parched. | 我一个人都快无聊死了 |
[10:23] | Allow me, you divine creature. | 请坐 美丽的夫人 |
[10:26] | When I tread the boards, you see, I have a constitution of iron. | 当我表演的时候 我一点都不慌张 |
[10:29] | but such events in real life, well, I feel faint. | 但当这种事真的发生的时候 我觉得我快晕过去了 |
[10:34] | Oh, take courage, we must stay strong together. | 不要慌张 我们要一起坚强地度过 |
[10:47] | You know, you really look right you know, | 你知道吗 你穿着这些传统的衣服 |
[10:50] | in these old-fashioned clothes. | 显得特别好看 |
[10:52] | Thanks. I always felt I was born in the wrong time. | 谢谢 我总觉得我生错了时代 |
[10:56] | Yeah, me, too. | 对我也这么想 |
[10:56] | I always thought that I should have lived | 我总觉得我该活在 |
[10:58] | in the third age of middle Earth. | 中土世界的第三纪年 |
[11:00] | Well, I was thinking more the 20’s | 我其实觉得你更符合二十年代的感觉 |
[11:02] | but yours is good, too. | 但是你的设定也不错 |
[11:04] | You see, my darling once we solve your father’s murder | 你知道吗 亲爱的 一旦我们找出了凶手 |
[11:07] | then you can inherit all of his land and | 你就可以继承他所有的土地 |
[11:10] | devote all of your time to pleasing me. | 然后全心全意照顾我了 |
[11:12] | Come on. You know you’d want to. | 拜托 你知道你等这天很久了 |
[11:15] | Oh, and we need not mention this to the others | 对了 我们可不能跟其他人讲起这些 |
[11:17] | because then they might think we have a motive. | 以免让他们觉得我们有作案动机 |
[11:20] | I found a clue! found a clue! I found a shoe. | 我找到一个线索 这是一只鞋 |
[11:23] | Um, Tawny, that’s your shoe. | 呃 塔妮 那是你的鞋子 |
[11:27] | Oh, no. | 天啊 |
[11:28] | Ethan’s the smart one in his family. | 伊桑是他们家最聪明的 |
[11:31] | Oh! | 好吧 |
[11:34] | Now all we have to do is get your father’s wineglass | 现在我们要做的就是找到你爸爸的酒杯 |
[11:36] | to see what kind of poison did him in. | 看看是什么毒药把他毒死的 |
[11:39] | Ah, splendid. Just the thing. | 好极了 总算找到了 |
[11:42] | I’ll just give this little beauty the once over | 我相信给这个小美女做些检查后 |
[11:44] | and make some headway, what? | 我们就会有进展了 是吧 |
[11:46] | Gordo? | 戈多 |
[11:47] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:47] | Well, why are you taking all of my clues? | 你为什么总是抢我找到的线索 |
[11:49] | You’re the one who wants to solve the mystery | 你既想找出罪案的凶手 |
[11:51] | and you want Ethan to notice you. | 又想让伊桑注意你 |
[11:53] | I don’t think you can do both. | 我不觉得你可以两全其美 |
[11:55] | Well, you know what? | 那好 听着 |
[11:55] | I don’t think that you can play this game without | 我不觉得你可以在不犯贱的情况下 |
[11:57] | being a total dirk about it. | 好好地破案 |
[11:58] | Too bad. Still, | 随你怎么说 还有 |
[12:00] | I shouldn’t think that dirk is in | 我觉得“犯贱”并不是 |
[12:02] | the vocabulary of young Penelope. | 年轻的佩内洛普该用的词 |
[12:04] | You might want to brush up on that. | 你应该好好地温习一下功课了 |
[12:07] | Thanks for the glass. | 谢谢你帮我找到了杯子 |
[12:08] | Gordo! | 戈多 |
[12:11] | Oh, bless me. | 哦 上帝保佑我 |
[12:11] | It just breaks my to see such old friends in all this bother. | 看到老朋友们争吵实在太让人痛心了 |
[12:20] | Spot of fresh air, eh? | 想来呼吸点新鲜空气是吗 |
[12:21] | I suppose that’s all very well | 想法的确不错 |
[12:23] | but it does keep one from tip-top sleuthing, what? | 但是时间不等人啊 是不是 |
[12:25] | Gordo, what is going on in there? I mean… | 戈多 这到底是怎么了 我是说 |
[12:27] | Madame, allow me to inquire | 夫人 能劳驾您 |
[12:30] | as whether you recognize this item of clothing?! | 识别一下这件衣服么 |
[12:35] | Matt, those are my pajama bottoms! | 马特 那是我的睡裤 |
[12:37] | Exactly! Which is why I’ve taken the liberty | 说对了 所以我有权将它 |
[12:40] | of showing these to everyone this evening! | 展示给今天到场的所有人 |
[12:44] | Matt, if you don’t go put those in my room right now, | 马特 如果你不马上把它放回我的房间的话 |
[12:46] | I’m going to give you a wedgie that is so bad | 我会立刻把你的裤子勒到你的屁股里 |
[12:48] | you’re going to have to unzip your pants to see. | 让你难受得连裤子都脱不下来 |
[12:50] | Very well. I bid you good day, madame. | 好吧 祝您愉快 夫人 |
[12:53] | You are so weird. | 你实在太怪了 |
[12:55] | I said good day, madame! | 我说了祝您愉快 夫人 |
[12:59] | Okay, Gordo, what is going on here? | 好了 戈多 这到底是怎么了 |
[13:01] | Well, as I understand it wealthy Lord MacGuffin was murdered | 呃 按照我的理解 富有的麦吉芬勋爵 |
[13:04] | by one of the guests at his son’s wedding. | 在他儿子的婚礼上被谋杀了 |
[13:06] | Gordo, I mean what’s going on with you? | 戈多 我是说 你到底是怎么了 |
[13:08] | It’s like you’re obsessed with winning. | 感觉你好像太想赢了 |
[13:09] | I thought you didn’t care anything about this. | 我以为你对此毫不在意的 |
[13:11] | Well, I decided I want to win. | 呃 那是因为我决定了我要赢 |
[13:13] | Well, that shouldn’t worry you with all | 有着南希的训练和熏陶的 |
[13:15] | your Nancy Drew training and whatnot. | 你对此应该完全不在意吧 |
[13:17] | Okay, you don’t have to worry about me | 好的 你完全不需要担心我 |
[13:19] | because I am going to win this thing | 因为我肯定会最先找到凶手 |
[13:20] | and Ethan is going to be impressed with me | 而且给伊桑留下一个好印象的 |
[13:22] | and this is going to be the best murder mystery party ever. | 而这将成为史上最棒的凶案派对 |
[13:25] | And may the best man win. | 那就祝最强的人赢得胜利吧 |
[13:26] | Have at it. | 走着瞧 |
[13:26] | Have at it. | 走着瞧 |
[13:44] | Oh, thank you. | 哦 谢谢你 |
[14:01] | That’s it! I’ve got it! | 就是它了 我找到了 |
[14:04] | You’ve got what, dear? | 你找到了什么 亲爱的 |
[14:06] | I know who killed Lord MacGuffin. | 我知道了是谁杀了麦吉芬勋爵 |
[14:07] | I’ve got to gather everyone and give them my theory | 我要赶在烦人的戈多之前 |
[14:10] | before that lousy Gordo beats me to it. | 集合所有人然后告诉他们我的推断 |
[14:12] | Tsk tsk, so very good at figuring out mysteries | 啧啧 能破案固然是好 |
[14:15] | but so very blind as to see what’s in front of your own nose. | 但没能注意到眼前的事情是在是太瞎了 |
[14:19] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么呢 |
[14:25] | Don’t you see what’s happening? | 你难道没有发现吗 |
[14:26] | Don’t you see why Gordo’s behaving this way? | 你难道没注意到为什么戈多的行为这么奇怪 |
[14:29] | Um, yeah, because he wants to beat me. | 嗯 因为他想赢我啊 |
[14:30] | Wake up, Lizzie! Why does he want to beat you? | 醒醒吧 利齐 他为什么想要赢你呢 |
[14:33] | Because he wants people to notice him. | 因为他想要人们注意到他 |
[14:35] | That’s partly it. | 那只是一部分原因 |
[14:37] | Gordo’s human. He’s probably just tired of being a doormat. | 他也是人 也许他只是厌倦了跑龙套 |
[14:40] | Okay, but he does not have to be obnoxious | 好吧 但他不需要变的这么可憎 |
[14:42] | to get noticed, Kate. | 来让人来注意他呀 凯特 |
[14:43] | Hello? He doesn’t want just anybody to notice him. | 拜托 他不想让随便什么人去注意他 |
[14:46] | He wants you to notice him. | 他希望你能注意他 |
[14:49] | Me? | 我 |
[14:49] | Everybody at school can tell Gordo’s had a crush on you | 学校里每个人都能看出他喜欢你 |
[14:52] | for, like, ever. | 感觉已经很久了 |
[14:55] | That’s crazy, Kate. | 我不相信 凯特 |
[14:57] | You’ve just been busy paying attention to Ethan. | 你整天忙着注意伊桑还来不及 |
[14:59] | Gordo thinks if he wins, you’ll pay attention to him. | 戈多认为 只要他赢了 你就能开始注意他了 |
[15:02] | So why don’t you do him a favor and yourself a favor | 所以你为什么不帮帮他 也帮帮你自己呢 |
[15:04] | and I’ll pay attention to Ethan. | 而我会去关注伊桑的 |
[15:09] | I’ve… I’ve gotta go reveal the killer person guy. | 我 我要去揭晓那个凶手了 |
[15:18] | I just helped Lizzie. | 我刚刚帮了利齐 |
[15:21] | Ugh! This niceness stuff better wear off fast. | 呃 希望这种善良的气息赶快离我而去 |
[15:46] | Someone in this room poisoned Lord MacGuffin. | 杀死勋爵的人就在这个房间里 |
[15:49] | And I know who that one person is. | 我已经知道是谁了 |
[15:52] | I bet it was the butler. | 我猜一定是管家 |
[15:54] | We don’t have a butler. | 我们之中没有管家 |
[15:55] | I thought there was always a butler. | 我以为管家是一定会有的 |
[15:57] | Dad, be quiet. Your supposed to be dead. | 爸爸 安静点 你已经死了 |
[16:00] | Everyone in this room had a reason to | 房间里的每个人都有 |
[16:01] | want Lord MacGuffin out of the way. | 除掉麦吉芬勋爵的动机 |
[16:03] | My fiance and I would have inherited all of his money. | 我的未婚夫和我可以继承他所有的遗产 |
[16:06] | The maid was jealous that he was | 女佣则嫉妒他 |
[16:08] | having a secret romance with Esme Upshaw. | 和艾斯美・厄普肖有地下恋情 |
[16:13] | Aubrey Carstairs never forgave him for marrying his sister. | 奥布里・卡斯泰尔斯一直不肯原谅勋爵娶了他的妹妹 |
[16:18] | Look at Gordo. | 看看戈多 |
[16:19] | He’s being so immature about me beating him. | 我要击败他了 他就不情愿了 真幼稚 |
[16:21] | And, there’s one other person that I would have never suspected. | 另外 有一个人我一直都不想怀疑他 |
[16:25] | And I didn’t know until I found this thousand-pound note. | 直到我找到了这张一千英镑的大钞 |
[16:29] | That little piece of paper weighs a thousand pounds? | 那么小的一张纸重一千镑 |
[16:32] | No, it’s British money. | 不 那是英镑 |
[16:34] | A pound is like a dollar. It… | 一英镑就像是一美元 它 |
[16:36] | Why am I even bothering to explain this? | 我为什么要劳神解释这些呢 |
[16:39] | As I was saying, | 正如我刚才讲到的 |
[16:40] | this thousand-pound note was loot from the Great Train Robbery | 这张一千英镑纸币是列车大盗偷来的 |
[16:45] | and only one person could have had it. | 只有一个人有可能拥有它 |
[16:49] | But what if Gordo’s not being immature? | 如果戈多并不幼稚呢 |
[16:50] | What if Kate’s right and | 如果凯特是对的 |
[16:52] | he really does want to win to impress me? | 他只是想通过赢我来引起我的注意呢 |
[16:53] | I can do a lot with my head but | 我有个这么聪明的脑袋 |
[16:56] | I cannot get it around that idea. | 却想不通这点小事 |
[16:58] | And, um… | 以及 呃 |
[17:01] | If I name the wrong suspect, I could let Gordo win. | 如果我故意指错 我就能让戈多赢了 |
[17:04] | That one person, our mystery culprit is… | 那个人 也就是凶手 就是 |
[17:09] | But if I do that, does that mean I like Gordo? | 但如果我这么做了 是不是说明我也喜欢戈多呢 |
[17:13] | It’s Guy Gaviota. | 凶手就是盖伊・加维奥塔 |
[17:15] | Well, I guess we’re gonna find out. | 好吧 我们会弄明白的 |
[17:18] | He did not do it. | 不是他杀的 |
[17:19] | Guy Gaviota did not do it. | 人不是盖伊・加维奥塔杀的 |
[17:21] | The thousand-pound note was the last piece of the puzzle. | 那张千元英镑是解开迷题的最后一步 |
[17:24] | Now, Lord MacGuffin was an avid golfer, | 听着 麦吉芬公爵喜欢高尔夫球 |
[17:26] | and he always liked to wager on a game. | 并喜欢以此赌钱 |
[17:28] | So he won that thousand pounds from none other than… | 所以那一千英镑是他从 |
[17:31] | the maid! | 女佣那里赢来的钱 |
[17:37] | Which one was that again? | 那是谁扮的来着 |
[17:39] | Mrs. McGuire. | 迈奎尔夫人 |
[17:40] | Come on, Tawny, you’re embarrassing me. | 拜托 塔妮 你太让我难堪了 |
[17:44] | That’s right. I did it. | 你说的对 是我杀的 |
[17:46] | And I’d do it again. | 而且我不后悔 |
[17:48] | MacGuffin promised to marry me but he cheated on me. | 麦吉芬答应过要娶我却不信守诺言 |
[17:51] | He cheated at horse racing, and he cheated on his taxes. | 他不仅在赌马中作弊还逃税 |
[17:54] | He was a monster, a louse and I’m glad he’s dead! | 他是个魔鬼 是个卑鄙小人 我很高兴他死了 |
[17:57] | I’m happy about it, don’t you see?! | 我高兴极了 看到了吗 |
[17:59] | He’s dead! He’s dead! He’s dead! He’s dead! He’s dead! | 他死了 他死了 他死了 他死了 他死了 |
[18:02] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[18:03] | I’m happy about it! | 我高兴极了 |
[18:04] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[18:04] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:07] | Oh, well, Gordo caught me. Found me out. | 哦 对了 戈多抓到我了 指出了我 |
[18:13] | Wow, Gordo, you’re like one giant brain. | 哇 戈多 你就像一个巨大的脑袋 |
[18:16] | Except you have legs. So you’re not in a jar. | 除了有两条腿之外 这样比放在广口瓶里好看些 |
[18:20] | Right. | 对 |
[18:23] | Hey, well, congratulations! | 嘿 恭喜你啊 |
[18:42] | So, congratulations, old chap. | 那就恭喜你了 老朋友 |
[18:45] | Yeah, you did really well, too. | 嗯 你也很努力 |
[18:48] | Well, you’re the one everyone was talking about. | 看吧 大家的都在谈论你呢 |
[18:50] | I mean, people noticed you. | 我是说 大家注意到你了 |
[18:53] | Yeah, well, I shouldn’t care what people think. | 呃 对 但不我不应该关注别人怎么想 |
[18:56] | It’s not that important. | 那并不重要 |
[18:57] | Well, you impressed me. | 你给我留下了很深的印象 |
[19:00] | I did? Great. I mean, um, | 真的 好极了 呃 我是说 |
[19:03] | you’re my best friend. Why wouldn’t I want to impress you? | 你是我最好的朋友 我当然愿意让你印象深刻了 |
[19:07] | And, and, you were very impressive, too. | 你也同样让人印象深刻 |
[19:10] | You know, with the, uh… stuff. | 你知道的 就是 那些东西 |
[19:18] | Okay, it doesn’t take a detective to figure this one out. | 好吧 我不需要一个侦探来替我调查了 |
[19:20] | Kate’s right. Gordo likes me. | 凯特是对的 戈多喜欢我 |
[19:24] | So, I impressed you, | 那么 我给你留下了印象 |
[19:26] | and you impressed me. It’s all good. | 你也给我留下了印象 皆大欢喜 |
[19:29] | Yeah. All systems go. | 是啊 一切都不错 |
[19:34] | You know, Lizzie, maybe sometime we could, | 你知道吗 利齐 也许什么时候我们可以 |
[19:38] | um, you know… | 呃 就是 |
[19:43] | Hey, Lizzie? You’re missing the eel-cooking competition. | 嘿 利齐 你要错过烤鳗大赛了 |
[19:47] | I’ll be right there, Dad. | 我马上就过去 爸 |
[19:53] | Maybe sometime we could what? | 也许什么时候我们可以 什么 |
[19:56] | Nothing. Just… you know, do this again sometime. | 没什么 就是 再玩一次今天这样的游戏 |
[20:00] | It’s your turn to win. | 下次就轮到你赢了 |
[20:03] | Sounds good. Um… So, I guess I’ll see you later? | 听起来不错 那 我们就回见了 |
[20:13] | Yeah. See you. | 好 再见 |
[20:15] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[20:21] | So, it looks like Gordo likes me. | 也就是说 戈多似乎是喜欢我 |
[20:23] | But, he’s just my friend. | 但是 他只是我的朋友啊 |
[20:24] | I mean, that’s how I’ve always thought of him. | 我是说 我一直都是这么看待他的 |
[20:29] | Why do I feel all flushed and light-headed? | 那我为什么会感觉脸蛋发红 大脑犯晕呢 |
[20:38] | Oh, awesome! I’m heir to the MacGuffin… | 太好了 我是麦吉芬的男继承人 |
[20:43] | You want the right card? | 你要正确的卡片吗 |
[20:44] | Now, I’m gonna give a you a wedgie that’s so, blah…. | 我就要立刻把你的裤子勒紧 |
[20:48] | Or is that just to get out of the coun… | 或者你只想逃出这个国 |
[20:50] | So upset you have a boat ticket to France… | 确实很伤心 可你却有一张去法国的船票 |
[20:53] | Come on. You know you’d want to. | 拜托 你知道你想的 |
[20:55] | Whoa! And let the ma… | 哇 让 |
[20:57] | Mery mel, very well, Mr. Carstairs… | 灰常好 非常好 卡斯泰尔斯先生 |
[21:02] | Wait. No, we can do this. Ready? | 等等 我们可以的 对吧 |