时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | So, Jose will handle the story on the cafeteria food. | 那么 就由荷塞来负责餐厅供餐的撰文部分 |
[00:04] | Amanda, | 阿曼达 |
[00:04] | I need you to cover the interview with Principal Tweedy. | 我想让你去负责崔迪校长的采访版块 |
[00:06] | And I would like to thank Miss Dew | 还有 我要特别感谢刚休完年假的特约顾问 |
[00:08] | our returning faculty advisor. | 德悠小姐 |
[00:10] | It’s great to see you back from sabbatical. | 真高兴看到你回来 |
[00:11] | Everyone, a big hand for Miss Dew. | 各位 最热烈的掌声送给德悠小姐 |
[00:14] | Okay, everyone, I’m going to | 好了 各位 我需要你们在 |
[00:15] | need you to e-mail me your stories tomorrow by 9:00 a.m. | 明天上午九点前将你的文章通过电子邮件发送给我 |
[00:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[00:20] | Sorry I’m late, Gordo. So, what’s my story? | 抱歉我来晚了 戈多 给我的文章主题是什么 |
[00:23] | Foreign intrigue? | 外国阴谋计划 |
[00:24] | Internal affairs? | 国内政治事务 |
[00:25] | Gonzo journalism? | 主观瞎编胡扯 |
[00:27] | Oh, um… I guess I forgot to assign you one. | 噢 呃 我想我忘记给你留任务了 |
[00:30] | A big fat nada? | 只有一大片空白而已 |
[00:32] | Sorry, Lizzie, but your name wasn’t on the sign-up sheet. | 对不起 利齐 可是报名表上没有你的名字 |
[00:34] | It must have slipped my mind. | 肯定是我一时忘掉了 |
[00:36] | Miranda was supposed to sign me up, but she’s sick. | 本来米兰达要帮我签的 可她病倒了 |
[00:38] | So, you can’t think of any ideas for me? | 那你就一点主意都没有了吗 |
[00:40] | I’m fresh out of ideas. | 我才刚把所有的点子都用完 |
[00:44] | Great, now he decides to stop being brilliant. | 很好 现在他决定不再当个聪明人了 |
[00:48] | You might want to try Miss Dew. Good luck. | 或者你可以试着去问问德悠小姐 祝你好运 |
[00:55] | Miss Dew? | 德悠小姐 |
[00:57] | Um, I didn’t get an assignment | 是这样 我没有被分配到任务 |
[00:59] | so I was wondering if you had any ideas for me. | 所以我想也许你能给我点建议 |
[01:02] | Well, no one’s asked me for advice in years. | 哦 已经好多年没有人让我给建议了 |
[01:04] | You know, I used to be the advice columnist | 你知道 我以前在母校校报里 |
[01:06] | for my school newspaper. | 还是个建议专栏作者呢 |
[01:08] | You used to give people advice? | 你以前还给过别人建议 |
[01:10] | I did. | 没错 |
[01:11] | You know, I bet I could be the advice columnist for the E-Zine. | 我觉得我肯定能当上电子志的建议专栏作者 |
[01:17] | Or I could be the advice columnist for the E-Zine. | 或者 我可以给电子志写建议专栏 |
[01:20] | Well, that’s an excellent idea. | 哇 这主意太棒了 |
[01:23] | That was actually helpful. | 这确实很有用 |
[01:24] | Maybe I don’t give Miss Dew enough credit. | 也许以前是我没给德悠小姐足够的信任 |
[01:27] | Lizzie? Do you smell mothballs? | 利齐 你闻到樟脑丸的味道了吗 |
[01:31] | Or maybe not. | 看来给的已经够多了 |
[01:35] | So, you’re looking at the school’s new advice columnist, Gordo. | 站在你面前的是学校的新任建议专栏作者 戈多 |
[01:38] | You? You don’t give advice you take it. | 你 你自己都不会想出主意来给你自己用 |
[01:42] | Oh, I’ve got plenty of advice. | 不 我可是有一大堆的点子呢 |
[01:44] | Just nothing I can say out loud. | 只是我要保持低调而已 |
[01:47] | Oh, but that’s where you’re wrong. | 噢 这就是你大错特错的地方 |
[01:48] | And my first piece of advice is for you to let me have the job | 而我给你的的第一条建议就是 让我接这个职位 |
[01:51] | because if I don’t take it… | 因为如果不是我来当的话 |
[01:55] | …Miss Dew will. | 作者就会是德悠小姐了 |
[01:58] | You’re hired. | 就决定是你了 |
[02:04] | If you believe | 如果你相信 |
[02:07] | We’ve got a picture-perfect plan | 我们事先就有一个绝妙的计划 |
[02:11] | We’ve got you fooled | 那你就错了 |
[02:14] | ‘Cause we only do the best we can | 我们不过是在尽力而为 |
[02:19] | And sometimes we make it | 有时我们会取得成功 |
[02:23] | And sometimes we fake it | 有时我们回把事情搞砸 |
[02:26] | But we get one step closer each and every day | 但我们离目标一天比一天近 |
[02:32] | We’ll figure it out on the way. | 我们会在途中解决所有难题 |
[02:37] | Lizzie McGuire S02E22 Dear Lizzie | |
[02:41] | Um, you’re late. | 呃 你迟到了 |
[02:43] | I know. I was busy copying these. | 我知道 我忙着打印这些东西啊 |
[02:45] | What is all this? | 这是什么 |
[02:46] | People who were asking for advice. | 来信求助的人 |
[02:48] | I put a small ad up on a Web page | 我在官网上登了一个小广告 |
[02:50] | and we were flooded with e-mail. | 然后成堆的来信就把我们淹没了 |
[02:53] | Either these kids have me confused with Santa | 如果不是他们把我当成圣诞老人的话 |
[02:55] | or a lot of people need help with school. | 就是真的有这么多学生需要人帮助了 |
[02:58] | This is so cool. I can totally do this. | 真酷 我完全能处理好的 |
[03:01] | “Dear Lizzie…” | 亲爱的利齐 |
[03:02] | My little sister is incredibly annoying. | 我的妹妹简直是无与伦比地烦人 |
[03:04] | She goes through all my stuff. | 我的所有东西她都要翻一遍 |
[03:06] | Oh, who’s Gordo? | 噢 戈多是谁啊 |
[03:07] | Give me that! | 还给我 |
[03:10] | She listens in on my phone calls and is a total pain. | 她还偷听我的电话 真是让人头痛死了 |
[03:14] | Cut it out! | 别玩了 |
[03:17] | But my parents think she’s totally adorable. What do I do? | 可我爸妈还觉得她很可爱 我该怎么办 |
[03:21] | Signed, I want to be an only child. | 署名 想当独生女小姐 |
[03:26] | So? | 然后呢 |
[03:28] | Dear Only Child… | 亲爱的独生女 |
[03:29] | Hey, let me in! Come on. | 嘿 让我进去 快点 |
[03:32] | Little sisters are always annoying | 年龄还小的妹妹们总是很烦人的 |
[03:33] | and you’ll never get your parents to believe you. | 而你又永远不能让你父母相信你说的是真话 |
[03:36] | Let me in! | 让我进去 |
[03:37] | Get a lock for your room and look for an out-of-state college. | 给你的房门上道锁 找个在其它州的大学就行了 |
[03:40] | Let me in! | 让我进去 |
[03:41] | Good luck. Lizzie. | 祝你好运 利齐 |
[03:43] | Not bad. | 还不算差嘛 |
[03:44] | Not bad? Gordo, that was totally good. | 不算差 戈多 这绝对称得上是出色 |
[03:47] | I think I found my thing. | 我想我已经找到我擅长的事情了 |
[03:49] | It’s really more of a calling. | 跟上天冥冥之中的召唤差不多啊 |
[03:50] | I think I can make a difference. | 我觉得我能给大家帮上大忙的 |
[03:52] | Just save all the touchy-feely stuff for your column | 把你这些感想啊体会啊什么的都留到专栏里写吧 |
[03:54] | which, by the way, is due tomorrow, 9:00 a.m., no excuses. | 顺便说一下 文章明天上午九点前交 不准请假 |
[03:58] | Yes, sir, Mr. Editor. | 知道了 编辑大人 |
[04:00] | One nation… | 一个国家 |
[04:00] | (注:出自美国效忠宣誓) | |
[04:02] | Sorry, I’m late, but my… | 对不起 我迟到了 可是我 |
[04:04] | …indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. | 不容分割 人人由此享有自由与正义 |
[04:13] | Mr. Burton, your antics have just earned you | 伯顿先生 你刚刚哗众取宠的行为 |
[04:16] | a trip to the principal’s office. | 让你有了一次校长室一日游的机会 |
[04:19] | Off you go. | 你现在就可以出发了 |
[04:23] | I don’t want to hear it this morning, Mr. McGuire. | 今天早上我不想听你的借口 迈奎尔先生 |
[04:26] | Just take your seat. | 到你座位上坐好吧 |
[04:29] | Who does Adam Burton think he is? | 亚当・伯顿以为他自己是谁啊 |
[04:30] | I mean, everyone knows | 我是说 谁都知道 |
[04:32] | that burping the pledge is my trademark move. | 用打嗝的方式说宣誓词可是我的标志性动作 |
[04:36] | Relax. The guy may do good work, but you’re the king. | 放松点 也许他做得是不错 不过你才是专家 |
[04:41] | Thank you. | 真是多谢了 |
[04:43] | For now anyway. | 至少从现在看是这样 |
[04:48] | What took you so long? | 你怎么这么久才来 |
[04:50] | Well, everybody kept coming up to me, asking me for advice. | 哦 每个人都涌到我面前来 让我给他们建议 |
[04:53] | I think I’m a hit. | 我觉得我变成热门人物了 |
[04:53] | Ah, oh, oh, not just a hit. | 啊 噢 噢 不仅是热门而已 |
[04:55] | Try 500 hits to the Web page since this morning. | 想想光今天上午网站就有了五百个访问量 |
[04:58] | I had to admit that your advice column | 我得承认你的建议专栏 |
[05:00] | was a stroke of brilliance. | 是极其天才的灵光一现的点子 |
[05:03] | Memorize everything about this moment. | 快把这一刻的所有一切都记录下来 |
[05:05] | Gordo just called me brilliant. | 戈多刚才说我是天才 |
[05:07] | Oh, that letter by Clean Tween this morning… | 噢 还有今天上午爱干净小姐发来的那封信 |
[05:12] | Dear Lizzie, my best friend needs a stronger deodorant | 亲爱的利齐 我最好的朋友需要用个强力除臭剂 |
[05:15] | and she isn’t exactly springtime fresh after practice. | 每次训练后 她身上的味道可不像春天那样芬芳 |
[05:18] | Should I tell her? | 我应该直接告诉她吗 |
[05:23] | Signed, Clean Tween. | 署名 爱干净小姐 |
[05:25] | Dear Clean, get your friend some new cool perfume. | 亲爱的干净 给你的朋友买瓶新的香水吧 |
[05:27] | That way, you get sidestep a potentially stinky situation. | 这样的话 你可以侧面避开那种尴尬的情况 |
[05:31] | Uh, Kate, have you tried this new peppermint perfume? | 呃 凯特 你有没有用过这种新出的薄荷味香水 |
[05:34] | I got it at the mall. | 我刚从商场买回来的 |
[05:36] | Mmm, pretty. | 嗯 很香 |
[05:39] | Here, I bought two. | 给你 我买了两瓶 |
[06:17] | You know, I haven’t been to recess in, like, three weeks. | 我已经很久没有这么闲适了 三个星期了吧 |
[06:20] | I’m usually in detention. | 我以前总是被留堂查看的啊 |
[06:23] | See, there is some benefits to sharing the blame with Adam. | 瞧 这就是和亚当一起分担处罚的好处 |
[06:26] | Yeah, but I hate sharing the glory. | 对 可我讨厌把荣耀和他一起分享 |
[06:29] | Maybe there’s enough gags to go around. | 也许你还可以从其它地方制造笑料 |
[06:30] | Forget it. I mean, I’m different. I’m better. I am the king. | 算了 我和他不一样 我更强些 我可是王者 |
[06:37] | Just as long as you know when to let go. | 只要你知道什么时候该放手就好 |
[06:42] | Adam Burton. | 亚当・伯顿 |
[06:43] | Matt McGuire, you finally noticed me. | 马特・迈奎尔 你终于注意到我了 |
[06:46] | How can I not? | 我怎么会没注意到 |
[06:47] | Okay, fess up, Burton. | 好了 承认吧 伯顿 |
[06:49] | You totally stole my burping gag this morning. | 今天早上你把我的打嗝戏完全抢掉了 |
[06:51] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[06:52] | You were late. Well, I’m just a huge fan of your work. | 你来晚了 我可是你的超级大粉丝 |
[06:54] | You’re a comic genius. | 你是搞笑天才 |
[06:56] | Well, I, uh… I do try. | 呃 我 我 小事一桩嘛 |
[06:59] | I can only hope that one day I’ll be as good as you. | 我只希望某一天 我会像你一样优秀 |
[07:02] | Maybe someday I’ll share some of my secrets with you. | 也许哪天我会教你一些我的小窍门 |
[07:06] | Okay, class, settle down | 好了 同学们 都坐好了 |
[07:08] | and turn your history books to chapter 12. | 把你们的历史课本翻到第十二章 |
[07:19] | Mr. McGuire | 迈奎尔先生 |
[07:20] | I’m sure you had something to do with this. | 我想这一定和你有关系 |
[07:23] | I… I didn’t. | 我 我没做 |
[07:27] | I did it. | 是我干的 |
[07:28] | Twice in one day, Mr. Burton. | 你今天犯的第二次了 伯顿先生 |
[07:30] | Are you trying to surpass our Mr. McGuire here? | 你是打算取代我们麦奎尔先生的地位吗 |
[07:34] | I thought you looked up to me. | 我还以为你只想向我看齐呢 |
[07:36] | So young, so gullible. | 年轻人 就是这么好骗 |
[07:38] | How did you manage to stay on top for so long? | 你怎么可能永远领先呢 |
[07:41] | I guess I’ll be headed to the principal’s office. | 我想我得去校长办公室了 |
[07:53] | I’m stuck! | 我被粘住了 |
[07:57] | Retire, while you still have your dignity. | 趁你还有尊严的时候 退休吧 |
[08:03] | Hey, Lizzie, can I get a second with you? | 嘿 利齐 我能跟你讲两句吗 |
[08:06] | Yeah… sure. Are you okay? | 当然 可以 你还好吗 |
[08:10] | Pretty good. | 挺好的 |
[08:11] | If “pretty good” and “covered in leftovers” are the same thing, | 如果“挺好的”就代表着“满身剩饭”的话 |
[08:14] | I’d hate to see what “not so good” looks like. | 我这辈子都不想看到“不太好”的样子 |
[08:16] | Well… what happened? | 那 发生了什么 |
[08:19] | Dear Lizzie, I’ve got a big problem. Her name is Sheryl. | 亲爱的利齐 我有了个大麻烦 她叫谢莉尔 |
[08:27] | Sheryl is always picking on me. | 谢莉尔总是找我茬 |
[08:29] | Now, normally, I’m a girl that can take care of herself | 一般来说 我可以照顾好我自己 |
[08:31] | but Sheryl just can’t leave me alone. | 可是谢莉尔却不肯放过我 |
[08:33] | I tried ignoring her, but nothing seemed to work. | 我试过把她当空气 但不管用 |
[08:37] | Signed, Fed Up. | 落款 受够了小姐 |
[08:39] | -Any of that ring a bell? -Yeah. | -你想起来这些事了吗 -嗯 |
[08:44] | Dear Fed Up, all bullies are cowards. | 亲爱的受够了 所有的校园恶霸其实都是懦夫 |
[08:46] | Stand up to her once and she’ll leave you alone. | 只要勇敢反抗她一次 她就再不会来招惹你了 |
[08:50] | So I took your advice and you know what? | 所以我听了你的建议 你猜怎么着 |
[08:53] | Bullies have friends. | 校园恶霸都是有朋友的 |
[08:54] | When you’re outnumbered three to one | 当你发现他们对你是三比一的时候 |
[08:55] | it’s kind of hard to stand up for yourself. | 你就很难为自己出头了 |
[08:58] | So they beat you up? | 所以她们把你打了一顿 |
[09:00] | No. I just spent the last hour hiding in the cafeteria garbage. | 没 我刚在餐厅垃圾桶里躲了一个小时 |
[09:03] | Veruca, I’m so sorry. | 维露卡 对不起 |
[09:05] | You know what? You really should be. | 你知道吗 你确实该道歉 |
[09:07] | I just thought you might want to know | 我本来以为你会想知道 |
[09:08] | that your advice has consequences. | 你的建议会给别人带来后果 |
[09:10] | -Veruca, I didn’t think… -Yeah, you didn’t think. | -维露卡 我没想到会 -对 你想都没想 |
[09:16] | And nothing gets out goulash! | 而且我身上的菜炖牛肉根本去不掉 |
[09:23] | Dear Lizzie, what do you do | 亲爱的利齐 当一个建议专栏作者 |
[09:25] | when the advice columnist runs out of advice? | 再也想不出给别人的建议的时候 该怎么办 |
[09:31] | Hey, Gordo. | 嘿 戈多 |
[09:32] | Hey, Lizzie. | 嘿 利齐 |
[09:33] | I got Principal Tweedy to give us some more space | 我说服了崔迪校长在学校服务器里 |
[09:35] | on the school server | 给我们更多的空间 |
[09:36] | so this week you can make your column even longer. | 所以本周你可以把专栏的文章写得长一点了 |
[09:39] | That’s great, but, um… I quit. | 那太好了 可是 呃 我辞职 |
[09:42] | B… you-you can’t quit. | 这 你 你不能辞职 |
[09:45] | I think I just did. | 我想我刚刚就辞了 |
[09:46] | Gordo, I just don’t think I’m cut out for this job. | 戈多 我想我不适合这份工作 |
[09:48] | I mean, Veruca followed my advice | 你看 维露卡听了我的建议 |
[09:50] | and it got her hiding in a trash can for, like, an hour. | 结果因此要躲在垃圾桶里 差不多一个小时 |
[09:53] | So? You win some, and you lose some. | 那又怎样 有得必有失啊 |
[09:55] | The trash can in the school cafeteria. | 是学校餐厅的垃圾桶里 |
[09:57] | Ooh. I can see your point but | 噢 我明白你的意思了 |
[09:59] | that still doesn’t change the fact | 不过还是不能改变 |
[10:00] | that I need to get a new edition of the E-Zine out tomorrow, | 明天出版新一期电子志的事实 |
[10:04] | so what are you going to do? | 那你打算怎么办呢 |
[10:06] | I want to run home and hide in my bedroom under the covers | 我想跑回家 躲进卧室被子里 |
[10:08] | with hot cocoa and Mr. Snuggles. | 左拥右抱热可可和我的偎依小猪 |
[10:11] | I don’t know. I just… I can’t think. | 我不知道 我 我什么都不想去想 |
[10:13] | There’s so much pressure. | 压力压得我喘不过气来 |
[10:15] | Snapping under pressure is absolutely | 重压之下选择放弃 是绝对可以 |
[10:17] | and totally understandable, Lizzie. | 完全可以被谅解的 利齐 |
[10:22] | Oh, my gosh. | 噢 天啊 |
[10:23] | Do you think that’s what happened to Miss Dew? | 你觉得这会是发生在德悠小姐身上的事吗 |
[10:24] | I don’t want to go on sabbatical! | 我可不想去休什么年假 |
[10:27] | I’m so sorry, Gordo. Can’t you find someone else? | 真的很抱歉 戈多 你就不能找其他人来代替吗 |
[10:29] | Not this late in the game. Look, I’ll make you a deal. | 最后关头怕是找不到了 听着 我们做笔交易吧 |
[10:32] | Now, I have to upload the new edition | 我明天上午就得上传 |
[10:33] | of the E-Zine tomorrow morning. | 新一期的电子志了 |
[10:34] | If you answer just one more letter then you… | 如果你肯再回复一封来信 那你 |
[10:37] | then you can hang up your pen. | 那你就可以弃笔不写了 |
[10:38] | Um, I don’t use a pen. | 呃 我不用笔写 |
[10:41] | You know, I could write an advice column. | 你知道 我可以写建议专栏的 |
[10:43] | Oh, my first article could be | 喔 我的第一篇文章可以写 |
[10:45] | the benefits of wearing tin foil hats. | 戴锡箔片帽子的好处 |
[10:48] | Let me know. | 随叫随到 |
[10:52] | If Miss Dew writes our advice column | 如果让德悠小姐来执笔我们的建议专栏 |
[10:55] | I’m going to have to take a sabbatical. | 我就真的需要去休年假了 |
[11:00] | Today I take back my crown. | 今天我要把我的皇冠给抢回来 |
[11:02] | You’re washed up, champ. Forget it. | 你已经一败涂地了 冠军 算了吧 |
[11:05] | Uh, you know, you could be a little more supportive. | 呃 你知道 你总可以表现得更支持我一些吧 |
[11:15] | So…you think you can steal my material and get away with it? | 你以为你能偷走我的笑料 还什么事儿都没有吗 |
[11:19] | I take your old, tired gags and make them funny again. | 我拿的是你古旧又过气的把戏 重新搞笑了而已 |
[11:23] | Oh, yeah? Well, I got a couple new pranks up my sleeve. | 噢 这样吗 那我还有的是新恶作剧能亮出来呢 |
[11:32] | By the way have you checked your desk? | 顺便提一句 你检查过你的桌子吗 |
[11:36] | Wait a minute–this isn’t my desk. | 等等 这不是我的桌子 |
[11:39] | Somebody switched them. | 有人把它们调换了 |
[11:45] | Oh, yeah… that was me. | 噢 对 那个人就是我 |
[11:51] | I’ll get you back if it’s the last thing I do. | 如果我活着只能再做一件事的话 就是把你打败 |
[11:56] | Today we’ll be learning about Newton’s laws of motion. | 今天我们要学习的是牛顿运动定律 |
[12:07] | I believe you know your way to the office, Mr. Burton. | 我很确定你知道去校长室的路该怎么走 伯顿先生 |
[12:13] | Wait… It’s my prank. It’s my fault. | 等一下 那是我的恶作剧 是我干的 |
[12:17] | I’m the funny one! | 我才是搞笑的那个人 |
[12:20] | Stick a fork in you. You’re done. | 你完全被打败了 你没救了 |
[12:30] | One more letter; I can do this. | 再回一封信 我能做到的 |
[12:32] | No one will end up hiding in the garbage. | 不会再有人因此躲进垃圾桶了 |
[12:35] | -“Dear Lizzie…” -Dear Lizzie… | -亲爱的利齐 -亲爱的利齐 |
[12:37] | people think that I’m not very bright. | 大家都觉得我不怎么聪明 |
[12:39] | They think I’m just a pretty face. | 他们以为我只是长得帅而已 |
[12:46] | How could I get looks beyond my… looks? | 我要怎样才能让别人留下 除了长相以外的印象 |
[12:49] | Signed… More Than Good Hair. | 署名 不只有飘逸秀发先生 |
[12:52] | Dear Smarter | 亲爱的聪明 |
[12:54] | You need to do something to make them take you more seriously. | 你需要做点改变让大家更加认真地对待你 |
[12:58] | Stop concentrating on your looks and hit the books. | 不要再过多专注于你的外表 全心投入课本里吧 |
[13:03] | No! | 不 |
[13:11] | Ethan, what did you do? | 伊桑 你做了什么 |
[13:12] | What you told me to do. | 照你的建议去做的 |
[13:14] | That hair was nothing but trouble. | 头发是三千烦恼丝嘛 |
[13:15] | Plus, now my brain can get some air. | 而且 现在我的脑袋能呼吸到更多新鲜空气了 |
[13:19] | Delete! Delete! | 都删掉 都删掉 |
[13:22] | Maybe the next letter. | 看看下一封好了 |
[13:25] | -“Dear Lizzie”… -Dear Lizzie… | -亲爱的利齐 -亲爱的利齐 |
[13:26] | I’m popular. I’m pretty. I have incredible fashion sense. | 我很受欢迎 我很漂亮 我的时尚触觉无人能及 |
[13:32] | So, why aren’t I happier? | 那 为什么我并不快乐 |
[13:35] | Signed, Baffled Beauty. | 落款 困惑美人 |
[13:37] | Dear Baffled | 亲爱的困惑 |
[13:38] | When you stop thinking about yourself | 当你不再只考虑自己 |
[13:40] | and start thinking more about others | 而开始为他人着想的时候 |
[13:42] | you’ll be happier, I promise. | 我保证 你会比现在快乐 |
[13:44] | Peace Corps, here I come. | 和平�亩� 我来了 |
[13:51] | We can provide your village with food, clothing and clean water. | 我们能给你们村提供食物 衣服和洁净水 |
[13:58] | Oh, that’s so thoughtful. I haven’t Jacuzzied in months. | 噢 你们真贴心 我好久没用过水流按摩浴缸了 |
[14:09] | There’s got to be one question here that doesn’t end badly. | 总会出现一个有美好结局的求助问题吧 |
[14:12] | Although the Kate fantasy wasn’t so bad. | 虽然那段关于凯特的想象还挺棒的 |
[14:18] | “Dear Lizzie…” | 亲爱的利齐 |
[14:20] | Dear Lizzie… while I am brilliant, witty and debonair | 亲爱的利齐 虽然我这么聪明 风趣 温文尔雅 |
[14:23] | the other kids at school don’t seem to realize this. | 学校里的同学们就是注意不到 |
[14:26] | Ha ha ha, Tudgeman… | 哈哈哈 塔奇曼 |
[14:29] | How can I get the other kids at school to like me? | 我要如何让其他同学喜欢我呢 |
[14:32] | Signed, A Captain with No Shipmates. | 署名 没有船员的船长 |
[14:35] | Dear Captain, If you make more of an effort to join in | 亲爱的船长 如果你能表现得更合群些 |
[14:38] | the other kids will take notice. | 同学们会注意到的 |
[14:40] | The way to make a friend is to be a friend. | 交朋友的最好方法就是表现得像个朋友 |
[14:43] | Hi. Um… I’d like to sign up for the Pep Club. | 你好 呃 我想加入文体俱乐部 |
[14:47] | Sorry, but we’ve already reached our dork quota for the year. | 抱歉 不过今年我们的呆子名额已经满员了 |
[14:51] | Right. You know, one day I’m going to start my own club. | 好吧 你知道 总有一天我会创立我自己的社团 |
[15:02] | Mr. President, you cannot let Dr. Tudgeman destroy the universe. | 总统先生 你不能让塔奇曼博士摧毁宇宙啊 |
[15:05] | How hard was it to let him join Pep Club? | 当初答应让他加入文体俱乐部有这么难吗 |
[15:08] | Losers bent on universal destruction | 喜欢摧毁宇宙什么的失败者 |
[15:10] | do not belong in the Pep Club. | 不符合加入文体俱乐部的要求 |
[15:11] | Why did I marry you? | 我怎么就娶了你呢 |
[15:12] | Because I am the best-looking First Lady since… since ever. | 因为我是 有史以来最漂亮的第一夫人 |
[15:18] | Send in my advisor. | 把我的顾问叫来 |
[15:24] | Lizzie… we have a situation here. | 利齐 我们这儿出现了紧急情况 |
[15:25] | Yes, Mr. President, sir? | 是的 总统先生 阁下 |
[15:31] | I want two billion dollars. | 我要二十亿美元 |
[15:36] | Who said that? | 谁在说话 |
[15:37] | Over here, you dufus. | 我在这里 你这白痴 |
[15:40] | Oh, Lizzie, I’ve been meaning to thank you. | 噢 利齐 我一直想找机会感谢你呢 |
[15:43] | Founding the Evil Geniuses Bent on Universal Destruction Club | 让我创立这个邪恶天才之摧毁宇宙俱乐部 |
[15:47] | was the best idea you ever had. | 是你给过的最棒的建议 |
[15:50] | But I-I didn’t mean for it to end up this way. | 可我 我本意不是要让你这么做的 |
[15:52] | I’d like the money by say, noonish. | 我呢 中午吧 就得收到这笔钱 |
[15:57] | Ciao. | 再见了 |
[16:03] | That’s it. This amateur advice columnist is going to the pros. | 够了 业余专栏作者还是找专业人士咨询好了 |
[16:08] | Mom, Dad, I need your help. | 妈妈 爸爸 我需要你们的帮助 |
[16:10] | You’re asking us for advice? | 你让我们来给你出主意 |
[16:12] | Intentionally? | 还专程过来一趟 |
[16:14] | Yes. | 对 |
[16:14] | Hallelujah, Hallelujah. Halle… lu… jah. | 哈利路亚 哈利路亚 哈利路亚 |
[16:21] | W-What’s wrong, honey? | 怎 怎么了 宝贝 |
[16:23] | Well, I’ve been giving people advice and they’ve been taking it. | 呃 我之前都在给别人建议 而他们也照做了 |
[16:26] | Everybody’s been really happy | 大家都挺高兴的 |
[16:27] | and everything’s been going good until… | 所有事都很顺利 直到 |
[16:30] | Until some of your good advice | 直到你给出的一些建议 |
[16:31] | landed someone in a bad situation? | 反倒导致了不好的结果 |
[16:36] | Yeah. | 对 |
[16:37] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[16:39] | It doesn’t take a genius to see where this is going. | 即使不是聪明人 也能一眼能看到这事儿的本质 |
[16:42] | Lizzie, you can’t be expected | 利齐 你不能指望 |
[16:45] | to control every single thing that happens. | 每一件事的结果都在你的预料之中 |
[16:47] | You just have to give the best advice you can | 你所能做的就是尽你所能给出最好的建议 |
[16:49] | and hope it works out. | 希望它能行得通罢了 |
[16:52] | What he said. | 就是他说的那样 |
[16:54] | That’s the thing about dads. | 这就是爸爸们的神奇之处 |
[16:56] | You think they’re clueless, and then they just surprise you. | 你以为他们什么都不懂时 他们往往会给你惊喜 |
[16:58] | I-I just feel kind of frozen. | 我 我觉得我像被冰封了一样 |
[17:00] | And I promised Gordo that I’d answer one more letter. | 而我还答应了戈多我会再回一封信 |
[17:03] | Okay. So pretend you’re one of your readers | 好 那就假想你是你自己的一个读者 |
[17:06] | and if you were to give yourself advice right now, | 如果现在让你给自己一个建议 |
[17:10] | what would you say? | 你会说些什么 |
[17:11] | I guess I’d just say, sit back, relax | 我想我会说 休息一下 放轻松 |
[17:14] | and answer the next letter that comes my way. | 然后像往常一样回复下一封信 |
[17:17] | Off you go, then. | 你已经明白了 回去吧 |
[17:18] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[17:22] | I know. I’m good. | 我懂 我很厉害的 |
[17:29] | This is the one. | 就是这封了 |
[17:33] | Adam, Adam… | 亚当 亚当 |
[17:34] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛 |
[17:35] | I wanted to tell you that I give up. You win. | 我想告诉你我放弃了 你赢了 |
[17:39] | I will have to be happy with simply following in your footsteps. | 以后只要能当你的跟屁虫我就满足了 |
[17:43] | As it should be. | 本来就该这样 |
[17:45] | After you. I insist. | 您先请 我坚持这点 |
[17:51] | You know, McGuire, | 你知道吗 迈奎尔 |
[17:53] | I expect more than a bucket over the door gag from you. | 我觉得你能做的应该比在门上放水桶还好一些 |
[18:06] | Just like that, huh? | 就像这样吗 啊 |
[18:09] | It’s payback time, Mr. Burton. | 该是我报仇的时候了 伯顿先生 |
[18:25] | Matt wins | 马特赢了 |
[18:27] | Matt is so funny | 马特好搞笑 |
[18:29] | Mr. McGuire, this has your name written all over it. | 迈奎尔先生 每张纸上写的都是你的名字 |
[18:33] | Why, uh, yes. Thank you for noticing. | 什么 呃 对 谢谢您注意到了 |
[18:36] | I think you and the principal need to have a little chat. | 我觉得你和校长得来个小谈话了 |
[18:40] | I’ll show myself out. | 我会自己出去的 |
[18:43] | Welcome back, Matt. | 欢迎回归 马特 |
[18:58] | Hey, did you get my column? | 嘿 你收到我的专栏文章了吗 |
[19:00] | Yep. And I see you had it in you to answer one last letter. | 嗯 我还看到你在里面对最后一封信的回复了 |
[19:03] | Well, I couldn’t let Confused Guy down. | 这个嘛 我总不能让困惑不已先生失望吧 |
[19:06] | You didn’t. | 你没有 |
[19:08] | What? | 什么 |
[19:09] | Nothing. Um…Looks like everything’s ready to go here. | 没什么 呃 看来所有一切都准备就绪了 |
[19:19] | Dear Lizzie | 亲爱的利齐 |
[19:21] | I think I may like my best friend | 我觉得 我对我最好朋友的喜欢 |
[19:22] | as more than a friend. | 也许已经超过了朋友的界限 |
[19:28] | What? Do I, like, have something in my face? | 怎么了 是不是 我脸上有什么东西啊 |
[19:30] | No… You’re perfect. | 不 你很完美 |
[19:33] | What should I do? Signed, Confused Guy. | 我该怎么办 落款 困惑先生 |
[19:37] | Dear Confused. I wish I could tell you what to do, | 亲爱的困惑 我真希望我能告诉你你该怎么做 |
[19:40] | but I can’t. | 可惜我不能 |
[19:42] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 各位 |
[19:44] | -You ready to go? -Yeah. | -准备好走了吗 -嗯 |
[19:46] | Where are you going? | 你们要去哪儿 |
[19:46] | Oh. I’m going to walk Veruca to class. | 噢 我打算陪维露卡去教室 |
[19:48] | Standing up to her bully didn’t really work | 反抗欺负她的那个恶霸不太有效 |
[19:50] | but we did learn that there are safety in numbers. | 不过我们也知道结伴同行是最安全的 |
[19:53] | Come on, we’re going to be late. | 走吧 我们快迟到了 |
[19:56] | All I can say is just follow your heart. | 我能告诉你的就是 跟着你内心的感觉走 |
[19:58] | It’ll tell you what’s right. | 它会告诉你该怎么做 |
[19:59] | Lizzie, wait. | 利齐 等等 |
[20:02] | Um… there’s something I need to tell you. | 呃 有件事我想跟你说 |
[20:06] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[20:12] | You give great advice. | 你给的建议很棒 |
[20:14] | I need you so much | 我是这么需要你 |
[20:19] | You’re out of reach | 而你却遥不可及 |
[20:23] | You’re out of reach, but you’re so close | 你遥不可及 虽然近在咫尺 |
[20:27] | I hear you call | 我听到你在呼唤 |
[20:29] | I feel you fall | 我感受你的滑落 |
[20:30] | But you’re out of reach. | 可你却遥不可及 |
[20:36] | Shoot. | 开拍吧 |
[20:43] | A lot of practice. | 得练习很多次 |
[20:45] | -Am I jumping lines? -Yes. Yes. | -我是不是跳行了 -对 是啊 |
[20:48] | We did learn that… | 我们也知道 |
[20:49] | lucky numbers walk together or something like that. | 幸运数字走在一起之类的东西 |
[20:52] | I just spent the hal…the last hour hiding in the caf… | 我刚用了半 一个小时躲在餐 |
[20:55] | A stroke of brillan… bril-brillance. Ah… | 灵光一下 下 现 |
[20:59] | Memorize everything about this moment. | 把这一刻的所有一切都记录下来吧 |
[21:01] | Gordo just called me blah… | 戈多刚说我是 哗啦 |