时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Ugh. That is disgusting. Hello! | 太恶心了 喂 |
[00:09] | Put your gum in a trash can, people. | 难道你们就不能把口香糖扔到垃圾桶里吗 |
[00:12] | Hey. -Go ahead, Gordo. Just say it. | -嘿 -继续啊 戈多 你就说出来吧 |
[00:15] | Just get it over with. | 脱口而出 |
[00:17] | Fine, here it goes. | 好吧 我要说了 |
[00:18] | I think that the Diamondbacks are overrated. | 我觉得亚利桑那响尾蛇队被高估了 |
[00:20] | I mean, sure, they have the best pitching money can buy | 我是说 的确 他们有着大笔的经费 |
[00:22] | but other than that | 但是除此之外 |
[00:23] | they’re a bunch of banjo hitters and journeymen. | 他们不过是一群没劲的击球手和临时球员罢了 |
[00:26] | I can’t tell if Gordo’s putting me on | 我不知道戈多是在跟我装傻 |
[00:28] | or if he’s genuinely clueless. | 还是真的完全没有头绪 |
[00:30] | Either way, I’m going to smack him. | 无论如何 我都想给他一巴掌 |
[00:33] | Gordo! | 戈多 |
[00:34] | Oh, you mean about you looking like a total goober. | 如果你指的是你看起来是否像一个超级傻子 |
[00:39] | You do. | 你确实像 |
[00:40] | It’s for Pep Club initiation. | 这是为了参加娱乐俱乐部 |
[00:42] | Now there’s an organization worth humiliating yourself for. | 原来你可以为了一个社团而丢自己的脸啊 |
[00:45] | Gordo, it’s for the yearbook. | 戈多 这是为了年鉴 |
[00:46] | I’m going to do as many activities as possible | 我要尽可能多地参加活动 |
[00:48] | so I can have lots of different pictures. | 这样我就有足够多的照片可以选了 |
[00:50] | I don’t want a rerun of last year. | 我可不想再像去年一样 |
[00:52] | Oh, that’s right. | 哦 对啊 |
[00:53] | The only picture you made it in was the 4-H fair. | 去年你只有一张参加4-H义卖会的照片 |
[00:55] | You could just see the side of your head | 刚好可以在一只羊的身后 |
[00:57] | sticking out from behind a goat. | 看见你露出来的头 |
[00:59] | Yeah, so this year, it’s promotional blitz. | 是的 所以今年 我要发起全面攻势 |
[01:01] | I mean, the ice cream eating contest… | 我是指参加吃冰激凌大赛 |
[01:07] | …the hula club… | 草裙舞俱乐部 |
[01:10] | … and the shot put competition. | 铅球比赛 |
[01:14] | Who cares about being in the yearbook? | 谁会介意年鉴里有没有自己呢 |
[01:16] | Talk about pointless. | 那实在没什么意义 |
[01:18] | Um, I seem to remember last year | 戈多 我记得去年你 |
[01:19] | you tried to be most photographed student, Gordo. | 试着成为拥有最多照片的学生 |
[01:24] | Oh, no, no. That was just to see if I could do it. | 哦 不 不 我只是想试试我能不能成功 |
[01:27] | You know, like, uh staying up for 24 hours in a row | 就像是24小时不睡觉 |
[01:30] | or making the world’s biggest meatball. | 或是做世界上最大的肉丸 |
[01:32] | Speaking of the world’s biggest meatball… | 说到世界上最大的肉丸 |
[01:36] | Oh, good you finally found a look that works for you. | 太好了 你终于找到适合自己的形象了 |
[01:40] | Kate, it’s for Pep Club. For the yearbook. | 凯特这是为了参加娱乐俱乐部 为了年鉴 |
[01:43] | Oh, that’s right, you’re, like, in 11 great pictures. | 哦 没错 你好像有11张很棒的照片 |
[01:46] | You know as editor of the yearbook | 知道吗 作为年鉴的编辑 |
[01:48] | I think it’s safe to say that | 我可以说 |
[01:49] | you’re in as many good pictures as anyone in school. | 你拥有和学校里的其他人一样多的好照片 |
[01:53] | But since I’m the yearbook editor | 但是见于我是年鉴的编辑 |
[01:55] | and since I have to take the pictures to the printer tonight | 而且今天晚上在“蒙特卡罗之夜”结束后 |
[01:58] | after Monte Carlo Night. | 我要把照片送去打印 |
[02:00] | I’m just going to use, hmm, this picture. | 我决定用 这张照片 |
[02:04] | But… | 但是 |
[02:06] | remember that time in the cafeteria when you found out | 你还记得你那次在食堂 |
[02:08] | you were allergic to the oyster sauce? | 发现你对蚝油过敏吗 |
[02:10] | But… you… I… | 但是 你 我 |
[02:12] | Kate, that really isn’t fair. | 凯特 这样真不公平 |
[02:14] | No, it isn’t, is it? | 是不公平 对吧 |
[02:17] | Oh, well. Don’t go near the biology lab. | 哦 好吧 离生物实验室远点 |
[02:19] | They might try to experiment on you. | 他们可能会在你身上做实验呢 |
[02:21] | Even I could think of a brilliant comeback | 即使我可以想出一个完美的回话 |
[02:24] | I’d still look like a rat searching for a contact lens. | 我看着还像是一只老鼠在地上找隐形眼镜 |
[02:34] | If you believe | 如果你相信 |
[02:37] | We’ve got a picture-perfect plan | 我们事先就有一个绝妙的计划 |
[02:41] | We’ve got you fooled | 那你就错了 |
[02:44] | ‘Cause we only do the best we can | 我们只是在尽力而为 |
[02:49] | And sometimes we make it | 有时候我们会取得成功 |
[02:53] | And sometimes we fake it | 有时候我们会把事情搞砸 |
[02:56] | But we get one step closer each and every day | 但我们离目标一天比一天近 |
[03:02] | We’ll figure it out on the way. | 我们会在途中解决所有的难题 |
[03:08] | Lizzie McGurie S02E21 Lizzie’s Eleven | |
[03:13] | “Great Operas of 19th Century Germany.” | 十九世纪德国著名歌剧作品 |
[03:17] | “Sound Effects for all Occasions– | 适合于各种场合的音效 |
[03:18] | boings, footsteps and steam trains.” | 有弹簧音 脚步声 还有火车鸣笛声 |
[03:22] | “Karl Malone Reads Carl Sandburg.” | 卡尔・马龙诗朗诵之卡尔・山德伯格 |
[03:25] | I guess Lizzie won’t have much | 我觉得利齐为今晚的DJ工作做准备 |
[03:26] | to work with when she DJ’s tonight. | 不会花太多时间的 |
[03:29] | I thought it was Monte Carlo Night. | 我以为这里到晚上才是蒙特卡罗赌场之夜啊 |
[03:31] | So why are we here during the day? | 那我们白天干嘛要来这儿呢 |
[03:32] | I told you, we have to find the perfect spot | 我跟你说过了 我们要为年鉴的最后一张照片 |
[03:34] | for the last yearbook picture– | 选个好背景 |
[03:36] | you and me enjoying Monte Carlo Night together. | 展示你和我一起度过了美好的蒙特卡罗赌场之夜 |
[03:39] | Once we have the perfect shot | 当我们照好照片之后 |
[03:40] | we take the yearbook CD straight to the printer. | 我们就把年鉴CD拿去印刷 |
[03:43] | How about we take it by the wheel of fortune? | 我们站在财运舵轮前面拍照怎么样 |
[03:45] | It’d be like we’re on that one game show. | 就好像我们在参加电视游戏节目一样 |
[03:46] | You know, um, oh… What’s it called? | 就是那个 呃 叫什么名字来着 |
[03:49] | It’s the one with the wheel of fortune in it. | 就是那个节目里有财运舵轮的 |
[03:51] | It’s called Wheel of Fortune. | 那个就叫“财运舵轮” |
[03:52] | I know that, but what’s the show called? | 我知道 但是那个节目叫什么来着 |
[03:55] | You better hope you never lose your hair. | 你最好盼望着你的头发不会掉光 |
[03:59] | Oh, hi, Gordo. Is Lizzie still crying | 嗨 戈多 利齐还在为那些 |
[04:02] | over the pictures that won’t be in the yearbook? | 不会登入年鉴的照片哭泣吗 |
[04:04] | You know, I do have one open page left | 你知道吗 我还有一整页空着呢 |
[04:07] | and I could put her on it or I could put me on it. | 我可以把她的照片放上去 也可以放我的上去 |
[04:11] | I choose me. | 我选择放我的 |
[04:13] | But tell her it was very close. | 但是你可以告诉她 她只有一步之遥 |
[04:15] | See you two tonight. | 晚上见 |
[04:24] | -Hello? -It’s me. | -喂 -是我 |
[04:25] | You really got to put your yearbook dreams on hold. | 你不要在幻想年鉴的事了 |
[04:28] | Why? What did Kate do now? | 为什么 凯特又干了什么 |
[04:29] | What she always does– | 那些她经常干的事情 |
[04:31] | ruin your life and then laugh about it. | 破坏你的生活 然后嘲笑你 |
[04:33] | But seriously, just forget about it. | 但是说真的 你还是算了吧 |
[04:35] | Who cares if you get a picture in the yearbook anyway? | 谁会在意年鉴上有没有你的照片呢 |
[04:37] | Gordo, you did last year. | 戈多 你去年就很在意 |
[04:39] | Well I’ve grown as a person. You should, too. | 我成熟了 你也必须成熟起来 |
[04:41] | But I want to be in the yearbook. | 但是我想登上年鉴 |
[04:44] | Well don’t. People are just going to look at it for two days | 别这样想了 人们只会看它两天 |
[04:46] | write, “Have a great summer, love ya'” | 在上面写下“祝你暑假愉快 爱你” |
[04:48] | and then it’ll get stuck in a box | 之后就会把它放到堆满旧杂志的盒子里 |
[04:49] | with old magazines out in the garage. | 扔到车库里不管了 |
[04:51] | And it’s just pictures. What’s important is that | 而且那只是些照片 重要的是 |
[04:54] | you had the experiences that the pictures represent. | 你经历了照片上的那些事情 |
[04:57] | Focus on that. | 重点在那儿 |
[04:59] | I’m going to need a plan. | 我需要一个计划 |
[05:00] | There’s got to be some way that | 一定有什么办法 |
[05:01] | I can get my pictures in that yearbook. | 可以让我的照片登上年鉴的 |
[05:04] | Hey, how you doing? | 嘿 你怎么样啊 |
[05:05] | Thanks for swinging by. You’re looking good. | 感谢你来参加晚会 你看起来真不错 |
[05:08] | Are you trying to borrow money from me, Dad? | 爸爸 你是想向我借钱吗 |
[05:11] | I’m practicing for Lizzie’s Monte Carlo Night. | 我在为利齐的蒙特卡罗赌场之夜排练 |
[05:13] | Your mom and I are on the chaperone committee for parents | 你妈妈和我参加了监护人委员会 |
[05:16] | and I’m assigned to be a greeter. | 我被任命为迎宾员 |
[05:18] | Hey, let me know if you need anything. | 嘿 你需要什么就告诉我 |
[05:20] | President Bush, if you don’t settle down | 布什总统 如果你不坐下来 |
[05:21] | I’m going to have to ask you to leave. | 我就只能请你离开了 |
[05:24] | Uh, ’cause he’s really very nice. | 呃 只因为他人真的不错 |
[05:27] | So, uh… what are you going to be, Mom? | 那么 妈妈 你要干什么呢 |
[05:30] | Well I wanted to be a blackjack dealer. | 我原来想当发牌手 |
[05:33] | You know, I put myself through grad school | 知道吗 我读研的时候 |
[05:34] | working on a riverboat. | 一直都呆在渡船上 |
[05:55] | Wow. | 哇 |
[05:59] | But, no. They want me to be a waitress. | 但是 不行 他们只让我当个服务员 |
[06:02] | So I will be carrying the sodas to the card tables all evening. | 所以 整晚我都将端着苏打水送到牌桌上 |
[06:07] | In that case, bring me an ice tea, would you, toots? | 那样的话 给我来一杯冰茶 亲爱的 |
[06:11] | That’s my girl. | 这才是我的好女孩吗 |
[06:13] | -Or… I could just get that myself. -Yeah. | -或者我可以自己拿 -是的 |
[06:19] | Matt, I need to talk to you about something. | 马特 我要和你谈谈 |
[06:22] | Miranda’s out of town visiting her aunt so… | 米兰达出城看她的姑妈了 所以 |
[06:24] | Don’t bother pussyfooting around, sister. | 别说那些废话了 姐姐 |
[06:26] | You’ve got Kate problems and you’re looking for a fixer. | 你又被凯特找麻烦了 现在你想找人帮你收拾她 |
[06:29] | How did you know that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[06:31] | Trust me, nothing goes on in this town | 相信我 这个小镇上发生的事 |
[06:33] | that Matt Maguire doesn’t… sniff out. | 没有我马特・迈奎尔察觉不到的 |
[06:36] | So, uh what’s your play? Short grift or long con? | 那么 你的计划是什么 小把戏还是大骗局 |
[06:40] | I guess all this gobbledygook that | 我想你说这么多废话 |
[06:42] | you’re talking about means that you’re going to help me. | 意味着你会帮我 是吧 |
[06:45] | My demands. Not negotiable. | 我的条件 不允许讨价还价 |
[06:50] | $35.00 for your Christmas present? | 要给你买一个35美元的圣诞礼物 |
[06:52] | $35.00 minimum | 最少35美元 |
[06:54] | and it can’t be anything you ever want to borrow. | 而且必须是你永远不会来找我借的东西 |
[06:57] | I don’t want to do your chores for a whole month. | 我可不想替你做一个月的家务 |
[06:59] | Well then, I guess you don’t want Matt Maguire. | 那么我想你也不需要马特・迈奎尔帮你了吧 |
[07:03] | Maybe you’ll get your 11 pictures in the yearbook next year. | 那么也许明年你的11张照片就可以登入年鉴了 |
[07:06] | Sometimes, with younger siblings | 有时候处理和弟妹有关的问题时 |
[07:08] | you just have to be patient and diplomatic. | 你必须要有耐心和手段 |
[07:10] | Hey, what are you doing? | 嘿 你想干什么 |
[07:11] | No! No! Don’t do that… oh! | 不 不 别这样 哦 |
[07:13] | Oh… wedgie! | 哦 勒死我了 |
[07:15] | Okay, I’ll do it. | 好吧 我帮你 |
[07:17] | But yanking their draws up to their bellybuttons | 把他们的内裤拉到肚子上面勒住他们 |
[07:19] | can be a big time saver. | 有时可以解决很多问题 |
[07:22] | For this thing to work we’re going to need some help. | 如果想让事情顺利进行 我们需要些帮助 |
[07:25] | It goes down tonight, at Monte Carlo Night. | 我们将在今晚蒙特卡罗赌场之夜实施行动 |
[07:28] | And we’re going to need somebody | 我们需要一些 |
[07:29] | who’s just as shifty just as cunning. | 既狡诈又圆滑的人 |
[07:46] | Yo, yo, yo! Busting some monster jams. | 哟 哟 哟 让我们热闹起来 |
[07:53] | Sorry. I’m still trying to figure out this whole sound system. | 对不起 我还在试着适应这套音效系统 |
[07:57] | Kick it up, big baby. | 舞动起来吧 亲爱的 |
[08:16] | The fox is in the hen house. | 黄鼠狼来给鸡拜年 |
[08:18] | The fox is in the hen house. | 黄鼠狼来给鸡拜年 |
[08:22] | Phase one complete. | 第一阶段完成 |
[08:25] | You know, I still don’t see | 你知道吗 我还是不明白 |
[08:26] | why we had to get you into the classroom this way. | 你为什么要这样子进入教室 |
[08:29] | No reason. I just always wanted to do it | 没原因 我只是一直想这样做 |
[08:30] | and it seemed like the perfect opportunity. | 而现在看起来是一个很棒的尝试机会 |
[08:33] | Operation Lizzie’s 11 is underway. | 利齐11号任务准备就绪 |
[08:37] | Let’s roll. | 让我们开始吧 |
[08:41] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[08:48] | Hey, great to see you. Thanks for coming in. | 嘿 很高兴见到你 感谢你的到来 |
[08:50] | Glad you could make it tonight. | 感谢你今天抽空过来 |
[08:51] | Hey, listen, how ’bout a photo for the folks back home? | 嘿 能和我合张影吗 你可以带回家给家人看 |
[08:55] | There you go, kid. | 给你 孩子 |
[08:57] | What a weirdo. | 疯子一个 |
[09:04] | Hi. Who had the ginger ale? | 嗨 谁点了姜汁酒 |
[09:06] | Right here, doll face. | 我点的 娃娃脸 |
[09:08] | Excuse me? How about “Mrs. McGuire”? | 打扰一下 你难道就不能称呼我迈奎尔夫人吗 |
[09:11] | I like our sense of humor, cupcake. | 我喜欢我们之间的小幽默 甜心 |
[09:13] | This is for you. Buy yourself something pretty. | 给你钱 给你自己买点漂亮的东西 |
[09:16] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[09:18] | Amateur. | 真业余 |
[09:20] | I don’t understand why 22 doesn’t beat 21. | 我不明白为什么22赢不了21呢 |
[09:25] | Kate, look. I think you still have time | 凯特 我觉得你还有时间 |
[09:28] | to be fair about this whole yearbook thing. | 公正地处理年鉴的事 |
[09:30] | Why should I? | 我为什么要那样做呢 |
[09:31] | Because I really, really want to be in it. | 因为我真的很想登入年鉴 |
[09:33] | I’ll do anything, Kate, please. | 叫我干什么都行 凯特 求你了 |
[09:35] | You can borrow any of my clothes | 你可以借我的任何一件衣服 |
[09:36] | and I’ll do your homework for a whole entire month. | 我可以帮你做一个月的作业 |
[09:39] | What do you say? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[09:41] | I say go away. | 我觉得你还是一边呆着去吧 |
[09:43] | I’ll tell you what I want. | 我要告诉你我想要的 |
[09:44] | I want you to stop making | 我想让你停下 |
[09:46] | such a big deal about this stupid yearbook stuff. | 别再把那白痴年鉴当回事了 |
[09:48] | It’s making me sick. | 你都让我恶心了 |
[09:49] | Gordo, if I want to be in the yearbook | 戈多 我想登入年鉴 |
[09:51] | why is that any of your business? | 关你什么事 |
[09:52] | It’s my business because maybe I don’t want to hang out | 当然和我有关 因为也许我不想和 |
[09:54] | with someone who gets hung up on such stupid things. | 某些总是执着于这种傻事的人做朋友 |
[09:57] | Then don’t hang out with me. | 那就别再当我朋友了 |
[09:58] | Maybe I won’t. | 也许我再也不会了 |
[09:59] | Maybe you shouldn’t. | 也许你就不应该 |
[10:01] | Wow, I didn’t mean for this whole yearbook thing | 我原来没想到这年鉴的事 |
[10:03] | to break up such a great friendship. | 竟然可以破坏这么好的友情 |
[10:05] | This is such a great bonus. | 真是个意外之喜呀 |
[10:07] | Fine, Gordo, if you don’t want to hang out with me then don’t, | 好吧 戈多 你不想和我继续做朋友那就算了 |
[10:10] | and take your stupid CD’s. | 拿着你的白痴CD |
[10:12] | Here’s your “Celtic Fusion” | 这是你的《凯尔特融合音乐》 |
[10:14] | and your “South African Techno Reggae” | 和你的《南非电子雷鬼乐》 |
[10:16] | and just go home, okay? | 然后回家吧 行吗 |
[10:17] | Beats hanging around here. | 谁愿意和这里的怪物在一起啊 |
[10:21] | So far, I’m not wild about | 目前为止 我很高兴 |
[10:23] | how Operation Lizzie’s 11 is working out. | 利齐11号任务进行得很好 |
[10:29] | Well, he doesn’t want his chips. | 他不要他的筹码了 |
[10:39] | Whoa, look at all these chips! | 哇 这而有好多筹码呀 |
[10:42] | Hey, scram! These chips are mine. | 嘿 走开 这是我的筹码 |
[10:44] | Oh. I totally want you to get yours. | 哦 我非常想让你拿到你的筹码 |
[10:52] | Did you find the key yet? | 你找到钥匙了吗 |
[10:54] | No. I just started looking. | 没有 我才刚开始找 |
[10:56] | There’s kind of a lot of stuff in here. | 这里面东西太多了 |
[11:01] | I think Kate tortures people. | 我估计凯特用这玩意儿折磨人 |
[11:03] | No. That’s for eyelashes. | 不 那是夹睫毛用的 |
[11:19] | -Bingo. Got it. -Yes. | -找到了 -就是这个 |
[11:23] | This is the Farmer. The goose is in the pot. | 我是农夫 鹅已经到手了 |
[11:28] | Roger that, Farmer. | 收到 农夫 |
[11:29] | Uh, deliver to the kitchen. The chef is waiting. | 请送到厨房去 厨师正等着呢 |
[11:34] | Raise the roof, raise the roof. | 大家热闹起来 热闹起来 |
[11:40] | High on a hill there’s a lonely goatherd. | 山上有一位孤独的牧羊人 |
[11:43] | The switch worked perfectly. | 偷天换日进行得很顺利 |
[11:45] | Your little fight was very convincing. | 你们的小争吵感觉很真实 |
[11:48] | Great. Now, give me the key. | 太棒了 把钥匙给我吧 |
[11:50] | Whoa there. Ha. You got to give us the countersign first. | 哇 等等 你必须先告诉我们暗号 |
[11:54] | I am not giving the countersign. It’s goofy. | 我才不说那个暗号呢 傻极了 |
[11:56] | No countersign, no key. | 没有暗号 就没有钥匙 |
[12:00] | High on a hill was a lonely goatherd. | 山上有一位孤独的牧羊人 |
[12:03] | Yodel ay hee. Yodel ay hee. Yodel ay hee hoo. | 呦嘞嘿 呦嘞嘿 呦嘞嘿吼 |
[12:08] | That was so worth it. | 太值了 |
[12:17] | We’re in. | 我们进来了 |
[12:29] | Notebook? | 笔记本 |
[12:30] | Got it. | 在这里 |
[12:36] | Her password’s “Beautiful Kate.” | 她的密码是 美丽的凯特 |
[12:39] | She’s a freak but she’s got style. | 她是个怪胎 但是挺有个性的 |
[12:43] | Hi. This is the Chef. | 嗨 我是厨师 |
[12:44] | I’m loading and formatting your pictures now. | 我正在读取和上传你的照片 |
[12:47] | It’ll take a while. | 这要花费一段时间 |
[12:48] | Roger that. Matt, commence operation. | 收到 马特 开始行动 |
[12:51] | Ruin all of Kate’s pictures | 破坏凯特所有的拍照机会 |
[12:52] | until Gordo’s finished with whatever he needs to do. | 直到戈多完成他需要做的工作 |
[12:54] | Wait a minute. I had to say, “Yodel ay hee hoo.” | 等等 我必须要说 呦嘞嘿吼 |
[12:57] | That was your code phrase. That’s bogus. | 而那就是你的暗号 你们耍我 |
[13:00] | -Tudgeman? -Here I’m ready. | -塔奇曼 -我在这儿 我准备好了 |
[13:02] | Finally. Keep dancing. | 终于啊 继续跳你的 |
[13:11] | It’s about time. | 是时候了 |
[13:13] | I have to get this picture to the printer by midnight. | 我必须在午夜之前把照片拿去印刷 |
[13:16] | Ethan! | 伊桑 |
[13:21] | That’s it, baby. You and me making magic. | 就是这样 宝贝 你和我将产生魔法效应 |
[13:25] | I’m at your feet | 我臣服于你的脚下 |
[13:28] | Whenever… | 无论何时 |
[13:36] | Whenever, wherever | 无论何时 无论何处 |
[13:38] | We’re meant to be together | 我们命中注定在一起 |
[13:40] | I’ll be there, and you’ll be near | 我会在那里 而你就在我身边 |
[13:42] | And that’s the deal, my dear | 就是这样 我的宝贝 |
[13:49] | Excuse me, Lizzie. | 抱歉 利齐 |
[13:51] | Oh! I’ll just take the picture myself. | 算了 我还是自己拍照片吧 |
[13:54] | I’ll get my purse, fix my makeup | 让我去拿我的手包 然后补妆 |
[13:56] | and then I’ll get this stupid picture taken. | 之后把这张白痴照片搞定 |
[13:58] | Gordo, the purse. She’s going to find out | 戈多 手包 她要去找她的手包了 |
[14:00] | that we switched the purse. | 但是我们已经掉包了 |
[14:01] | Don’t-don’t worry. I just need, like, 30 more seconds | 别急 我还需要 三十秒左右 |
[14:04] | and Melina’s on her way with the purse. | 梅林娜已经拿着手包过去了 |
[14:10] | Keep dancing, everyone. | 大家继续跳吧 |
[15:21] | Matt, did you see that? | 马特 你看见了吗 |
[15:22] | Did you see what I just did? | 你看见我刚才做的事了吗 |
[15:23] | No, I didn’t see anything. | 没 我什么都没看见 |
[15:26] | Next time I perform I want an announcer, | 下回我再表演时 我需要有人报幕 |
[15:28] | a spotlight and someone to catch me! | 还有灯光 以及有人来接着我 |
[15:33] | Kate’s getting her picture. | 凯特拍到她的照片了 |
[15:35] | Beautiful. Used a faster shutter speed. | 真漂亮 高速快门拍摄 |
[15:38] | Stopped down a bit to get that whole Avedonesque look. | 稍稍慢一点就能得到更好的效果 |
[15:40] | Just give me the memory card. | 把记忆卡给我就好了 |
[15:41] | I have to load it and get it to the printer by midnight. | 我必须把它上传了 然后在午夜前拿去印刷 |
[15:43] | I have a deadline. | 我有截止时间的 |
[15:45] | Nobody cares about art. | 没人关心艺术啊 |
[15:48] | Is she going to the yearbook office? | 她是要去年鉴办公室吗 |
[15:50] | Looks like it. | 看起来像 |
[15:56] | Gordo, Kate’s coming. Hurry up with the yearbook. | 戈多 凯特要过来了 快点搞定年鉴 |
[16:01] | That was just a song that I was going to play next. | 这正是我将要播的下一首歌 |
[16:04] | but instead, I think I’ll just play “Oom Bop.” | 但是 我想我要换成“哦彭” |
[16:08] | Do you guys remember “Oom Bop?” | 你们还记得这首歌吗 |
[16:10] | There, that was a good cover. | 这是个不错的掩饰吧 |
[16:13] | -What was that supposed to mean? -What? | -你那话是什么意思 -什么 |
[16:15] | -That thing about the yearbook. -When? | -关于年鉴的话 -什么时候 |
[16:17] | Right now when you told Gordo to hurry up. -Who? | -就刚才 在你叫戈多快点的时候 -谁 |
[16:21] | Fine. Mrs. McGuire. | 好吧 迈奎尔夫人 |
[16:25] | Oh, perfect. Ouch! She’s getting Mom involved. | 哦 太棒了 她要去叫我妈妈了 |
[16:34] | Lizzie, I want to know what’s going on | 利齐 我想知道到底发生了什么 |
[16:36] | -and I want to know now. -Well… | -而且我现在就想知道 -好吧 |
[16:41] | Okay. Lizzie’s version of the yearbook is writing on a CD. | 好了 利齐版的年鉴正在写入CD |
[16:46] | And voil? It is done. | 现在 已经完成了 |
[16:49] | I don’t think you’re done quite yet. | 我不认为你已经完成了 |
[16:53] | Um… Um… Um, I’m going to get a drink of water at my house, | 呃 呃 我想回家去拿杯水喝 |
[16:59] | ’cause we have a filter. | 因为我家装了过滤器 |
[17:02] | You know, you’re looking quite… | 你知道吗 你今天晚上看起来 |
[17:05] | ravishing this evening. | 非常漂亮 |
[17:07] | And you’re looking very guilty. | 而你看起来做贼心虚 |
[17:09] | What you got there? | 你手里拿的是什么 |
[17:11] | Um, n-nothing. | 没什么 |
[17:12] | That’s the yearbook CD. It’s mine, and I want it right now. | 那是年鉴的CD 那是我的 而我现在就要那张CD |
[17:15] | Gordo. | 戈多 |
[17:19] | See, Mrs. McGuire, this is the disk | 你看 迈奎尔夫人 这就是那盘碟子 |
[17:21] | they thought they could switch for mine. | 他们以为他们可以从我这里换走 |
[17:22] | Give it here. | 拿过来 |
[17:26] | Load in your picture. | 上传你的照片 |
[17:30] | Do you mind? | 你能不能让一让 |
[17:32] | Yeah, you really should wear your hair like that every day. | 您真的可以每天都这样子盘头 |
[17:36] | Put a sock in it, Gordo. | 闭嘴吧 戈多 |
[17:37] | You betcha. | 是啊 |
[17:38] | There. My Monte Carlo picture is loaded and in place. | 这不 我的蒙特卡罗赌场之夜照片 已经传好了 |
[17:42] | Isn’t it pretty, Lizzie? | 很漂亮吧 利齐 |
[17:47] | There, done. | 好了 完成了 |
[17:49] | Okay. Take this directly to the printer. | 好了 直接把这拿去打印 |
[17:52] | I’m on my way. Oh, thanks, Mrs. McGuire. | 我走了 谢谢您 迈奎尔夫人 |
[17:57] | You’ve really helped to make the yearbook just right. | 你帮了大忙 让今年的年鉴能正常出版 |
[18:05] | Lizzie? Gordo? You guys were very convincing. | 利齐 戈多 你们演得真像 |
[18:12] | You were even better. | 您演得更像 |
[18:13] | She totally believed every word that you said. | 她完完全全相信您说的每一句话 |
[18:16] | Hey, how you doing? | 嘿 你们过得怎样 |
[18:17] | Everybody having a good time? | 大家玩得愉快吗 |
[18:18] | Well, did it work? | 成功了吗 |
[18:20] | Every step of the way. | 每一步都成功了 |
[18:21] | Kate totally believed that Gordo was mad at me | 凯特完全相信了戈多在生我的气 |
[18:23] | so she went for the spilled poker chips | 然后去捡起那些筹码 |
[18:24] | just like we knew she would. | 就像我们所预料的一样 |
[18:28] | Well, you did your little broadcast switch mix-up just right. | 你的广播小事故做得很不错啊 |
[18:31] | I didn’t think you could pull it off. | 我还以为你会干不好呢 |
[18:34] | And why did Kate have to think she busted you? | 为什么非要让凯特觉得她打败你了呢 |
[18:37] | Well, because we knew that | 因为我知道 |
[18:38] | she’d put her pictures on her yearbook CD. | 她无论如何都会把她的照片放到年鉴里 |
[18:42] | And it got me into the room to switch the disks | 他们把我领进这里就是为了换碟子 |
[18:44] | so I ended up giving Kate Lizzie’s yearbook CD. | 所以最后我把利齐的CD给了凯特 |
[18:50] | So, I guess my card shark skills | 所以 我认为的玩牌技巧 |
[18:53] | got used at least one time tonight. | 今晚总算派上用场了 |
[18:55] | I could think of a million ways to use them. | 我可以想出一亿种方法来利用这技巧 |
[18:58] | No, no, no. Kate went over the line with the yearbook | 不 不 不 凯特按计划拿走了年鉴CD |
[19:01] | so this was a onetime deal. | 就用这么一次 |
[19:03] | Your mother only uses her grifting skills | 你的妈妈只把她的小把戏用在 |
[19:05] | for good, not evil. | 正义的事情上 而不是邪恶的 |
[19:08] | I never thought about it but parents have to be con artists. | 我从没想过父母竟然也可以是作假大师 |
[19:11] | How else would they get us to eat our vegetables or go to bed | 他们是否在叫我们吃蔬菜和按时上床睡觉时也不忘 |
[19:14] | on time or send thank you notes for crummy presents | 用点小把戏 或是给破烂的礼物回寄感谢卡 |
[19:16] | we’ve already exchanged for store credit? | 哪怕我们已经去商店换成积分了 |
[19:19] | You know, there hasn’t been music playing for, | 你知道 已经有大概十分钟 |
[19:21] | -like, what? Ten minutes? -Whoa. | -没人放音乐了 -哇 |
[19:26] | -And they’re complaining about not getting their drinks. -Oops. | -而且他们也在抱怨饮料怎么没上来 -哎呀 |
[19:31] | Oh, my gosh! There’s nobody in there greeting them. | 哦 我的天哪 没人在那里迎接客人了 |
[19:35] | They said they’re glad you’re not hassling them anymore. | 他们说他们很高兴你不再烦他们了 |
[19:44] | Très bien, mes amis. | 好了 朋友们 |
[19:46] | That’s “Okay, everybody” in French. | 这是法语的“好了 朋友们” |
[19:48] | Monte Carlo Night is almost over. | 蒙特卡罗赌场之夜就要结束了 |
[19:50] | So, one more song, | 所以 现在就是最后一首歌了 |
[19:51] | and it’s au revoir. That’s French for “We’re out.” | 这就是我们的晚安曲了 这是法语“再见” |
[19:53] | Well, however you say it you got your pictures in the yearbook. | 无论如何 你把你的照片放进年鉴里了 |
[19:57] | Yeah, but you know what the best part was? | 是啊 但是你知道我最喜欢的一点是什么吗 |
[20:00] | Was all of us doing it together. | 就是这是我们合力完成的 |
[20:01] | I mean, coming up with the plan | 我是说 我们做了计划 |
[20:02] | and each of us doing our own thing. | 为我们每个人都分配了任务 |
[20:04] | That was really cool. | 这实在是很棒 |
[20:06] | It’s true. I mean, pictures fade, and they get torn | 真的 我的意思是 照片会褪色破掉 |
[20:09] | and stuff spills on them | 还会在上面沾上东西 |
[20:11] | and your haircut looks really dorky. | 而且你的发型看起来总是傻里傻气 |
[20:13] | But memories last forever. | 但是记忆会永存的 |
[20:30] | This is itching my face. | 我的脸特别痒 |
[20:31] | That’s okay. Use it. | 没事 带着它吧 |
[20:33] | Never know what’s going to come next. | 永远不知道接下来会发生什么 |
[20:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:38] | I wanted to be a blackjack dealer, but… | 我原来想当发牌手 |
[20:43] | Well, I wanted to be a… | 我原来想当 |
[20:47] | We had it, you know? | 我们拍成功一次了呀 |
[20:48] | I know. We may still have it. | 我知道 我们也许还能再成功一次 |
[20:50] | Well, I wanted to be a blackjack dealer. | 我原来想当发牌手 |
[20:52] | You know, I put my way through grad school… | 知道吗 我读研的时候一直都 |
[20:55] | I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:57] | I found the back to my earring. | 我找到我耳环的夹子了 |
[21:01] | But yanking their drawers up to their belly buttons | 把他们的内裤拉倒肚子上面勒住他 |
[21:03] | can be a big… | 能起 |
[21:07] | Cut. | 卡 |