时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Merry Christmas, son, Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 圣诞快乐 孩子 |
[00:06] | Ho, ho, ho, and a bottle of rum. | 喔 喔 喔 喔 还有一瓶朗姆酒 |
[00:08] | Oh, wait, that’s pirates… though pirates have beards, | 哦 稍等 那不是海盗吗 尽管海盗才有山羊胡 |
[00:11] | and so does Santa so I’m sticking with it. | 可圣诞老人也有 我要好好想想 |
[00:14] | -Weird kid. -You got that right, Santa. | -怪小孩 -说得没错 |
[00:16] | Although, who am I to talk? | 可是除了小孩 我还能和谁说话呢 |
[00:19] | Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 圣诞快乐 |
[00:23] | So… how are we rating this year`s Santa? | 觉得今年的圣诞老人如何 |
[00:25] | Well, off the beaten path, scraggly beard and no gut. | 绝对的非主流 留邋遢的胡子 还有 没啥胆量 |
[00:29] | Good attitude, though. I think the Santa from last year | 态度还算不错 我记得去年的圣诞老人 |
[00:31] | was in a motorcycle gang. | 还是个机车男呢 |
[00:37] | What is all that junk? | 带了堆什么东西过来 |
[00:38] | A drummer, a compressed air horn, a hand buzzer, | 一个鼓 一个压扁的喇叭 一个便携蜂鸣器 |
[00:41] | a siren hat and a toy bugle. | 一顶安全帽还有一支玩具军号 |
[00:43] | Aren’t all those Matt’s things? | 这不都是马特的东西么 |
[00:48] | I think he’s outgrown them. | 我想他应该是玩腻它们了 |
[00:49] | Besides, he didn’t say anything when I took them. | 还有 我拿走这些东西的时候他也没吭声 |
[00:52] | He was asleep when I took it, but still… | 我去拿这些的时候他正睡觉呢 但也算是 |
[00:55] | You should’ve just donated your little brother. | 你怎么不干脆把你的亲弟弟贡献了 |
[00:57] | He weighs a lot less. | 他可轻多了 |
[00:58] | Yeah, but I need him to help me make some papier-maché | 同意 但我需要他帮我作些浆糊 |
[01:00] | for my float on the Christmas parade. | 便于制作彩车参加圣诞彩车游行 |
[01:02] | Plus, he’s good at getting sticky stuff everywhere | 再说了 他所到之处必留下点粘乎乎的东西 |
[01:04] | so this time it’ll be useful. | 所以 不让他来作浆糊真太可惜了 |
[01:06] | I’m in charge of decorating the tree on the float, right? | 我的工作是装饰彩车上的树 对吧 |
[01:08] | ‘Cause frankly, I’ve mastered making dreidels | 其实 我已经对制作四方陀螺 |
[01:08] | (注:dreidel是犹太教节日里一种游戏所用的陀螺 四面各刻有希伯来文字母 连起来意为“奇迹已降临”) | |
[01:10] | and lighting menorahs, | 和点亮九灯烛台相当在行了 |
[01:11] | and I’m looking for a new challenge. | 是时候迎接新的挑战了 |
[01:12] | I think my float will keep you busy. | 我想我的彩车会让你有得忙的 |
[01:15] | “Rock-n-Roll Christmas,” huh? | “摇滚圣诞节” 哈 |
[01:17] | You’re really going for it. | 你对这事还真的花了不少心思 |
[01:19] | First prize is a ski trip. | 一等奖可是一次滑雪旅行啊 |
[01:20] | I can get all of Matt’s noisy stuff out of the way | 我可以远离马特的吵闹声 |
[01:22] | and win a free trip to Aspen. | 去阿斯彭免费体验一次难忘之旅 |
[01:24] | This could be the best Christmas ever. | 这会成为我最棒的一个圣诞节的 |
[01:26] | Especially if that’s Freddie Prinze Junior | 特别是如果还有小弗里德・普林斯 |
[01:26] | (注:小弗里德・普林斯 美国演员) | |
[01:27] | waiting for me down there at the bottom. | 在山坡下等候我就更棒了 |
[01:31] | No, it was a moose. | 啊 没有帅哥 只有麋鹿 |
[01:36] | Whoa, major loot! | 哇 好大一包 |
[01:39] | Sweet siren hat. | 贴心的安全帽 |
[01:41] | Very generous, eh, Santa? | 非常慷慨哈 圣诞老人 |
[01:43] | Believe me, it was my pleasure. | 相信我 我非常荣幸 |
[01:47] | The kids get a merry little Christmas | 小孩子们过个愉快的圣诞节 |
[01:48] | and I get a silent night. | 我得到个宁静的圣诞夜 |
[01:53] | If you believe | 如果你相信 |
[01:57] | We’ve got a picture-perfect plan | 我们事先就有个绝妙的计划 |
[02:00] | We’ve got you fooled | 那你就错了 |
[02:03] | ‘Cause we only do the best we can | 因为我们不过是尽力而为 |
[02:09] | And sometimes we make it | 有时我们会取得成功 |
[02:12] | And sometimes we fake it | 有时候我们会搞砸 |
[02:15] | But we get one step closer each and every day | 但我们离目标一天比一天近 |
[02:21] | We’ll figure it out on the way | 我们会在途中解决所有难题 |
[02:27] | Lizzie McGuire S02E20 Xtreme Xmas | |
[02:31] | -So, we have to make this? -Out of this. | -那么 我们得做出这个来吗 -利用这些 |
[02:36] | Using… this? | 就靠这些 |
[02:38] | Well, guess I’ll tear up paper for some papier-maché | 好吧 我想我得撕些纸来作浆糊了 |
[02:40] | Oh, use my history paper, please. | 哦 请用我的历史卷子 感谢 |
[02:42] | I do not want my parents to see that. | 我可不想让我爸妈看见那玩意儿 |
[02:44] | Hey guys, can you help me out? | 嘿 你们能帮帮我么 |
[02:45] | I need something for my float. | 我需要些东西做彩车 |
[02:47] | You wouldn’t happen to have an exhaust assembly system | 你们不会碰巧有反抗军的X翼战斗机 |
[02:49] | for a rebel force’s X-wing fighter, would you? | 专用的废气处理器吧 有吗 |
[02:52] | I’m afraid not. | 我恐怕没有 |
[02:53] | We’ve got some green felt. | 我们只有块绿毯子 |
[02:55] | Huh! I can make that work. | 很好 我可以把它变成宝 |
[02:56] | So, what’s the theme of your float? | 那个 你这次的彩车主题是什么 |
[02:58] | “Death Star Christmas.” | “死亡之星圣诞版” |
[02:59] | A very shiny nose Rudolph had… yes. | 一个灯泡般发亮的鼻子 鲁道夫那种的 对 |
[03:02] | -Weird kid. -Yeah. | -千年难见 -可不是么 |
[03:04] | My float’s over against that wall… get to work. | 我的彩车是那边靠着墙的 去工作吧 |
[03:07] | Kate, you’re paying carpenters to build your float? | 凯特 你雇佣木匠来修建你的彩车 |
[03:09] | Get real. My dad’s paying them. | 脑袋灵光点 是我老爸雇的 |
[03:12] | The float will depict an immense ladybug wearing a Santa cap | 我们的彩车将呈现一支硕大的戴着圣诞帽的七星瓢虫 |
[03:16] | while stereo speakers broadcast | 一旁的立体声扬声器播放着 |
[03:18] | cheery music of a Yuletide nature. | 充满圣诞气氛的欢快音乐 |
[03:21] | The title of the float is to be called “Jingle Bug.” | 彩车的名字就是“叮当虫” |
[03:24] | Kind of adorable. | 多可爱 |
[03:26] | Uh… “Rock-n-Roll Christmas”? | 啊 “摇滚圣诞节” |
[03:28] | Whatever. Our float costs six grand. | 随便吧 我们的彩车可花了六千块 |
[03:32] | You guys are on the clock. Get the layout. | 你们可是花钱雇来的 快去布置我的彩车 |
[03:36] | Okay six grand? But I think our float design is | 啊 六千块 我我觉得咱们的彩车设计 |
[03:39] | better than a jingle bug. | 要好过叮当虫啊 |
[03:41] | And we know you’ll beat Tudgeman. | 而且我坚信你能赢过塔奇曼的 |
[03:43] | I mean, he’s got robots. You’ve got fake penguins. | 他的彩车都是机器人 而你却有可爱的假企鹅 |
[03:45] | Who doesn’t love penguins? | 谁不爱企鹅啊 |
[03:47] | We elves aren’t too wild about them. | 我们精灵对它们并不粗野 |
[03:49] | Elves are allergic to penguins. | 精灵对企鹅倒是有些过敏 |
[03:51] | My pal, Little Blinky, turns red as a turkey gobbler. | 我的一个朋友 小比林奇 变得跟雄火鸡一样红 |
[03:54] | Wait, weren’t you Santa’s helper at school? | 等等 你是今天在学校的那个圣诞老人助手吧 |
[03:57] | Santa’s chief elf, officially. | 圣诞老人的精灵主管 有官方认可的 |
[04:00] | Nobby Frostybump, nice to meet you. | 诺比・弗洛斯蒂邦普 很高兴认识你们 |
[04:02] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿有何贵干 |
[04:03] | This is a Christmas parade. | 这是圣诞节游行啊 |
[04:05] | I’m Santa’s helper. Well, where else would I be? | 我是圣诞老人的助手 我还能在哪里 |
[04:08] | Well, maybe in the North Pole making toys? | 也许你可以在北极做玩具呀 |
[04:10] | My crew has that covered. | 这些由我的手下包了 |
[04:12] | After we have our Spring Manager’s Meeting | 在春季策划会上 |
[04:14] | set our production goals | 定好了我们的生产目标后 |
[04:16] | I’m pretty much hands-off. | 我现在可是闲得很 |
[04:19] | Oh, excuse me. | 哦 失陪一下 |
[04:22] | Sometimes… my elves need to reach me. | 有时 我的手下需要我的帮助 |
[04:26] | Hello? Ah, he did what? | 喂 啊 他做什么了 |
[04:29] | Why did he try to pet it? | 为什么他想把它当宠物 |
[04:31] | Tell Thimble Muffin to stop petting wild animals! | 告诉辛波・马芬别再把野生动物当宠物养了 |
[04:35] | If he loves animals so much, he can deworm Rudolph. | 如果他这么爱动物 他该给鲁道夫拣拣虱子 |
[04:38] | Oh, my goodness. A badger bit Thimble Muffin. | 喔 天啊 辛波・马芬那个烦人的家伙 |
[04:42] | This guy really thinks he’s one of Santa’s helpers. | 这人还真以为他是圣诞老人的助手啊 |
[04:45] | Hey, Lizzie I brought my electric drill. | 嘿 利齐 我把我的电钻拿来了 |
[04:47] | And I brought stuff to make paste and my… gum. | 我带来了做浆糊的材料和我的 口香糖 |
[04:51] | And I made Christmas cookies. I got gingerbread Santas, | 还有我做了些点心 烤了些圣诞老人形状的姜饼 |
[04:54] | and in honor of Hanukkah I made potato pancakes. | 还有 为了纪念光明节 我做了土豆煎饼 |
[04:57] | Oh, thanks. | 噢 谢谢 |
[04:59] | I can’t get away from those. | 我怎么也甩不掉土豆煎饼 |
[05:00] | Every December, it’s all I eat. | 每到十二月 我几乎餐餐都吃 |
[05:03] | May I see one of those cookies? | 我能瞧瞧你做的点心么 |
[05:05] | Oh, very good likeness of him. | 哦 跟他还真有几分相似呢 |
[05:09] | Of course he has a scar on his neck | 不过就是他的脖子上有块伤疤 |
[05:11] | from where he had a mole removed | 是他移除胎记而留下的 |
[05:13] | but you can’t expect a cookie to show that, huh? | 但也不能指望一块小小的姜饼有这样的细节 对吧 |
[05:16] | Had a tummy tuck, also… | 他还做过胃缩手术 |
[05:18] | He’s Santa’s helper. | 他是圣诞老人的助手 |
[05:20] | Oh… I’m sorry. I should introduce myself. | 哎 不好意思 我还没介绍自己呢 |
[05:22] | Nobby Frostybump. | 诺比・弗洛斯蒂邦普 |
[05:24] | Hi, Nobby. Sam McGuire. | 嗨 诺比 我叫萨姆・迈奎尔 |
[05:26] | Oh, Sam McGuire. | 哦 萨姆・迈奎尔 |
[05:27] | You wanted a Quickie Bake Oven when you were ten. | 你十岁时想要个“方便烤面包箱”呢 |
[05:32] | Um, a lot of guys my age wanted those… to make pizza. | 嗯 那时的小孩都想要这玩意儿 来做披萨 |
[05:37] | Um, I’m going to go charge my electric drill. | 嗯 我去给电钻充电 |
[05:39] | This is a power tool… | 这可是个电动工具 |
[05:42] | Santa’s Helper, huh? | 圣诞老人的助手 哈 |
[05:44] | Since I’ve got you here, I guess you can save me a stamp. | 既然我在这儿见到你了 我想我可以省张邮票了 |
[05:50] | Okay, so I want three of those. | 好的 我想要三样这个 |
[05:52] | Uh, the good kind of those… | 嗯 一样那个 要好的那种 |
[05:53] | a brown one of those… and the fish to feed it. | 这种棕色的 我还要用来喂它的鱼 |
[05:56] | Sure, as long as you’ve been a good boy all year. | 可以 只要你在过去一年中都是个乖孩子 |
[05:59] | I’ll just take that back, then. Yeah. | 我还是收回我刚才的话吧 嗯 嗯 |
[06:02] | Okay the first thing we’re going to need to do is | 好 我们要做的第一件事情就是 |
[06:04] | lay down a coat of burlaps. | 铺上一层粗麻布 |
[06:06] | So I’m going to need some paste. | 所以我得需要些浆糊 |
[06:07] | I’ll go recharge my electronic organizer. | 我得为我的电子计划本再次充电去 |
[06:11] | He may be a kook but he’s a very friendly kook. | 他虽有点疯言疯语 不过还算友善 |
[06:15] | I’ll go make it. | 我去做浆糊 |
[06:16] | Oh, I’ll go help. | 哦 我去帮帮他 |
[06:17] | You remember the last time Matt was alone with paste? | 你还记得马特上次用浆糊闹出的事么 |
[06:23] | If anyone comes to deliver a 30-horsepower motor | 要是有人送来了一个标有三十马力的马达 |
[06:26] | send him to our float; | 就叫他送到我的彩车那儿吧 |
[06:27] | we’re going to lunch. | 我们现在要去吃午饭 |
[06:29] | Their float’s going to have a motor? | 她的彩车会有个马达 |
[06:31] | Look, I am going to beat Kate | 听着 我一定要打败凯特 |
[06:33] | and I’m going to win first place in this thing | 还要得到一等奖 |
[06:35] | and you and my family are going to help me. | 你和我的家人都要来帮我 |
[06:37] | That’s a good one, Nobby. | 真是精彩啊 诺比 |
[06:39] | So, uh, Lizzie, we’re out of here. | 那个 利齐 我们要走了 |
[06:40] | -We’re going to have lunch with Nobby. -Yeah. | -我们要和诺比去吃午饭 -嗯 |
[06:42] | He has the most incredible stories. | 他有很多精彩绝伦的故事 |
[06:45] | -And he knows a great Chinese place. -Yeah. | -他还知道一个很棒的中国餐馆 -嗯 |
[06:46] | 对 对 没有讲 再讲 | |
[06:49] | You want to come? | 和我们一起去吗 |
[06:51] | No, I have to work on my float, remember? | 不 我得做我的彩车 忘了吗 |
[06:53] | Okay, Lizzie, well, look, we’ll be back soon. | 这个 利齐 别急 我们会很快回来的 |
[06:54] | Come on, Nobby. | 走吧 诺比 |
[06:56] | Here’s the paste. We’ll see you later. | 浆糊给你 待会儿见 |
[07:02] | And we’re off to a great start. What are you looking at? | 我们有个很不错的开头 你在看什么呢 |
[07:06] | I’m home. | 我回来了 |
[07:07] | I hope you guys enjoyed your six-hour lunch | 我真心希望你们的六小时午餐吃得尽兴了 |
[07:09] | because I got like, nothing finished on the float. | 我的彩车可是没有任何进展 |
[07:14] | Oh, oh… I was just checking your toys. | 我 我 我只是在看看你们的玩具 |
[07:17] | If there’s one thing that fascinates me, it’s toy quality- | 要说什么最吸引我的话 那就是玩具的质量 |
[07:21] | toys and Latin dancing. | 玩具和拉丁舞 |
[07:24] | You! What are you doing in my house? | 你 来我家做什么 |
[07:27] | I… well, your brother wanted to see my work duds. | 我 你的弟弟想看看我的工作服 |
[07:30] | So we swung by the retirement hotel where I live. | 所以我们顺道去了我住的地方 退休老人之家 |
[07:33] | We were having so much fun, we lost track of time. | 我们过得很愉快 完全没了时间概念 |
[07:36] | Your parents even asked me to dinner. | 你的父母于是邀请我来共进晚餐 |
[07:37] | We’re having spaghetti. | 我们今晚吃意大利面 |
[07:39] | Nobby, Nobby! Here’s your hot chocolate. | 诺比 诺比 你的热巧克力 |
[07:42] | Oh, thank you, Mattie, | 喔 谢谢你 小马特 |
[07:43] | but it might not make a difference about your present. | 但这不会影响到你将得到的礼物 |
[07:46] | Your own Caribbean island’s kind of a tall order. | 想拥有一个自己的加勒比海岛可不是个轻松活儿 |
[07:50] | Well, uh, see what you can do. | 这个嘛 就要看看你的能耐了 |
[07:52] | Well, how about what I want for Christmas? | 为什么没人关心一下我对圣诞节的期待 |
[07:53] | I want to get my float finished. | 我想完成我的彩车 |
[07:55] | You don’t have to listen to her, Nobby. | 你没必要听她的话 诺比 |
[07:57] | She’s a Grinch–only the Grinch smells better. | 她脾气不好 当然了 闻起来不要太臭 |
[07:57] | (注:Grinch是美国苏斯博士童话中的人物 脾气不好 常破坏圣诞节气氛) | |
[08:00] | I do not hate Christmas; I love Christmas. | 我不讨厌圣诞节 我喜爱圣诞节 |
[08:03] | I love everything about Christmas | 我喜爱圣诞节的一切 |
[08:04] | and I love having Santa’s helper in my house. | 也很乐意圣诞老人的助手在我家做客 |
[08:07] | I think it’s simply charming. | 我认为这是一种单纯的幸福感 |
[08:09] | Well, that’s good | 是吗 那太好了 |
[08:09] | because Nobby’s going to be staying with us for a few days. | 因为诺比将会在我们家住几天 |
[08:12] | Yeah, the plumbing’s busted in his retirement home | 对 他所住的退休老人之家的水管爆了 |
[08:14] | so he’s got nowhere to stay till it’s fixed. | 所以在修好之前他没处可去 |
[08:18] | Hey, I don’t care if you have | 嘿 就算达拉斯啦啦队 |
[08:20] | the Dallas Cheerleaders living here | 要在我家待多久我都不介意 |
[08:21] | as long as my float gets done. | 只要我可以完成我的彩车就行 |
[09:14] | Eight maids a-milkin’ | 八个女仆 在挤奶 |
[09:15] | Seven swans a-swimming | 七只天鹅 在戏水 |
[09:17] | Six geese a-layin’ | 六只母鹅 在下蛋 |
[09:19] | Five… golden… | 五个 金色的 |
[09:23] | Sorry, I have to take this. | 不好意思 我接一下电话 |
[09:25] | Frostybump here. Talk to me. | 我是弗洛斯蒂邦普 请讲 |
[09:29] | We can’t get it done by Christmas? | 我们不能在圣诞节前搞定吗 |
[09:32] | So many people will be disappointed. | 好多人会失望的哦 |
[09:36] | What, another one of your elves can’t get the toys done in time? | 怎么了 你手下的精灵没法按时做好礼物吗 |
[09:39] | Auggie Bajmajian Plumbing and Heating… | 是奥吉・巴吉玛吉暖管公司 |
[09:42] | they can’t get the pipes fixed by Christmas. | 他们说他们没法在圣诞节前将水管修好 |
[09:44] | -Why not? -No workers. Everybody’s taking the holidays off. | -为什么不能 -没人肯在圣诞假期里工作呀 |
[09:48] | But the toys are okay, right? | 礼物没事吧 |
[09:50] | Oh, the toys’ll be there on Christmas. Don’t worry about that. | 哦 圣诞节那天礼物会到的 别担心 |
[09:56] | I can do the plumbing. | 我可以去维修供水管啊 |
[09:58] | I’ve got the tools. I’ve taken a couple of courses. | 我有工具 我也上过几堂关于这个的课 |
[10:00] | We’ll have it fixed in a couple of days. | 我们花个几天就能把它修好 |
[10:02] | -I’ll help. -Count me in. | -我来帮忙 -算我一个 |
[10:05] | Count me out. | 千万别把我算进去 |
[10:06] | It’s too bad Santa’s helper | 我对圣诞老人助手 |
[10:07] | can’t take a shower until New Year’s | 不能在新年前冲个澡深表同情 |
[10:09] | but I’ve got commitments. | 可我比你先得到别人的承诺 |
[10:11] | But what about my Rock-n-Roll Christmas float? | 但我的摇滚圣诞彩车可怎么办 |
[10:13] | I need help to finish it. | 我需要有人帮助我啊 |
[10:14] | Well, you and Gordo can work on it together, can’t you? | 好说 你和戈多一起做不就行了 对不对 |
[10:17] | I guess. | 也许吧 |
[10:18] | This could still be the best Christmas ever. | 这还是可以成为我最棒的圣诞节的 |
[10:22] | Hey, guys. You’ve seen the smoke machine I got for my float? | 嘿 同学们 看见我为彩车而作的制烟机吗 |
[10:25] | This is going to make all the X-Wings crashing in | 这将会制造出所有X翼战斗机 |
[10:27] | from the Death Star. Look really authentic. | 在死亡之星上碰撞的场景 绝对独一无二 |
[10:28] | Right, ’cause nothing says “Merry Christmas” | 是 因为没人会以太空船厮杀的方式 |
[10:31] | like a fiery spaceship crash. | 来传达圣诞节祝福 |
[10:35] | He’s got special effects. Kate’s got pros building her float. | 他要搞特效 凯特有专家来建彩车 |
[10:39] | I’ve got to make this bigger. | 我只有把我的彩车做大点了 |
[10:40] | It’ll be a lot of work | 这会花些功夫 |
[10:41] | but I can still grind everyone else into the dust… | 但我还是可以将我的对手击个粉碎 |
[10:44] | in the spirit of the holidays. | 在这圣诞精神的保佑下 |
[10:46] | Hey, Lizzie, how’s the float coming along? | 嘿 利齐 彩车做得怎么样了 |
[10:47] | It’s good. It’s going to take us all day to finish but | 还好 可能要花上一整天才能完成 |
[10:50] | I think we can do it. Did you guys finish the plumbing? | 但应该没什么问题 你们把水管修好了吗 |
[10:52] | Oh, not exactly. It’s taking a little longer than we hoped. | 哦 还没 这比我们预计的要多花些时间 |
[10:57] | I just came by to pick up some hacksaw blades from my toolbox. | 我就是过来拿我工具箱里的锯齿刀片 |
[11:00] | You guys think you’ll finish in time? | 你们觉得你们能按时修好吗 |
[11:01] | I don’t know. I don’t really think we have enough help. | 不清楚 我觉得我们人手不太够 |
[11:04] | What I’m afraid of is that | 眼下最担心的就是 |
[11:05] | Nobby and his friends won’t have a place to stay for Christmas. | 诺比和他的朋友们会没有地方度过圣诞节 |
[11:08] | Well, is there anything I can do to help? | 那 我能去帮忙吗 |
[11:09] | -Sure, we could always use an extra pair of hands. -Cool. | -当然好了 多一双手帮忙总是好的 -很好 |
[11:12] | But what about my float, Gordo? | 那我的彩车该怎么办 戈多 |
[11:14] | I’m sorry, Lizzie, it’s just… | 很抱歉 利齐 只是 |
[11:16] | well, I think fixing plumbing is a little more important. | 我觉得现在修好水管才是更重要的 |
[11:21] | But what about my float? | 那我的彩车可怎么办 |
[11:22] | Plus, would you want to go a week without a bath? No. | 你愿意一个星期都不洗澡吗 不愿意吧 |
[11:25] | Sorry, Lizzie. Listen, if we get done early | 不好意思啊 利齐 听着 如果我们能尽快完工 |
[11:27] | we’ll come back and help you out. | 我们会回来帮你的忙的 |
[11:29] | But what about my float? | 我的彩车可怎么办呀 |
[11:34] | Chicken wire reindeer. Chicken wire reindeer. | 钢网小驯鹿 钢网小驯鹿 |
[11:36] | Chicken wire reindeer. Chicken wire… ow. | 钢网小驯鹿 钢网 痛 |
[11:48] | Pretty glitter. Pretty glitter. | 亮眼小星星 亮眼小星星 |
[11:52] | I can stay awake. I can finish this. | 我能保持清醒的 我能做完的 |
[11:54] | I can take a little nap. | 我可以打个小盹儿 |
[11:56] | Pretty glitter. | 亮眼小星星 |
[12:10] | Lizzie? Lizzie, wake up. | 利齐 利齐 快醒醒 |
[12:15] | Nobby? What are you doing here? | 诺比 你怎么在这儿 |
[12:17] | I’m Santa’s helper. And I’m worried about a young lady | 我是圣诞老人的助手啊 我在担心一位年轻小姐 |
[12:21] | who has lost sight of what Christmas is all about. | 她完全忽略了圣诞节的真正意义 |
[12:23] | What, are you talking about me? | 什么 你说的是我吗 |
[12:24] | I’m not talking about that pile of trash in the corner there. | 难道我说的是角落里那堆垃圾吗 |
[12:28] | Hey, that’s my float. | 嘿 那是我的彩车 |
[12:29] | It is? Oh… Oh, it’s, uh very nice. | 是吗 噢 还是 很好看的 |
[12:33] | Oh, it’s… Good job. Oh, yes. | 噢 做得好 呃 没错 |
[12:35] | And I’ve not lost sight about what Christmas is about. | 还有 我没有忘记圣诞节的意义 |
[12:37] | Well, I have someone here who thinks you’re wrong. | 这样啊 我可知道有一个人他觉得你是错的 |
[12:43] | Say hello to the elf who wants to be a dentist. | 向这个想当个牙医的精灵打个招呼吧 |
[12:47] | I didn’t want to make toys. I wanted to be a dentist. | 我一点都不想做玩具 我想当牙医 |
[12:50] | So I could help people. | 这样我就可以帮助大家了 |
[12:51] | ‘Cause helping people is what it’s all about | 因为帮助人们才是真正重要的事情 |
[12:54] | Well, I wish someone would help me finish my float! | 呃 我希望有人来帮我做好我的彩车 |
[12:56] | Why are you so obsessed with this float, Lizzie McGuire? | 利齐・迈奎尔 你为什么要那么执着于你的彩车 |
[12:59] | Why? | 为什么呢 |
[13:03] | Here with the answer to that is the Ghost of Christmas Past. | 现在 代表着过去的圣诞节的幽灵会给我们答案 |
[13:09] | Okay, this is crazy. | 够了 这完全是疯掉了 |
[13:10] | Junk food must be giving me a bad dream or something. | 也许是垃圾食品让我做了这个噩梦什么的 |
[13:13] | Mom, you’re not the Ghost of Christmas Past. | 妈妈 你不是什么代表着过去的圣诞节的幽灵 |
[13:15] | You’re the pepperoni pizza that I ate for dinner. | 你是我晚餐吃的辣香肠披萨 |
[13:18] | Lizzie, could pepperoni do this? | 利齐 辣香肠可以这么做吗 |
[13:23] | Okay. What do you want to show me, spirit? | 好吧 你到底想告诉我什么 灵魂 |
[13:26] | Look, Lizzie. Look at the TV box. | 看 利齐 看那个盒子上的影像 |
[13:31] | That’s my bedroom. Why are you showing me my room? | 那是我的卧室 为什么你要让我看我的房间 |
[13:34] | Because it’s a mess. | 因为里面非常乱 |
[13:35] | Would it kill you to clean it up once in a while? | 你偶尔整理一下会死吗 |
[13:38] | Even though my mom is the Ghost of Christmas Past | 即使我妈现在是代表着过去的圣诞节的幽灵 |
[13:40] | she has to hassle me. | 她还是要跟我争论不休 |
[13:42] | The point is instead of enjoying Christmas with the rest of us | 重点是 当我们其他人都在享受着圣诞节时 |
[13:45] | you’re obsessed with winning. | 你一心只想着要赢 |
[13:48] | Okay, so maybe Christmas isn’t about my float | 行 就算圣诞节的重点不在我的彩车吧 |
[13:52] | but now I’m getting a little confused. What is it about? | 可我现在都糊涂了 圣诞节的重点到底是什么 |
[13:54] | I’ll tell you what Christmas is really about, Lizzie McGuire. | 我来告诉你圣诞节的重点在哪儿 利齐・迈奎尔 |
[13:57] | Lights, please. | 灯光打过来 谢谢 |
[14:00] | Near Bethlehem, there were shepherds | 在伯利恒一带 在某个夜晚 |
[14:02] | watching over their flocks by night. | 有一群牧羊人正在放羊 |
[14:04] | And then the Angel of the Lord appeared before them. | 这时上帝派来的天使出现在他们面前 |
[14:07] | “Fear not,” said the Angel. | “别害怕” 天使说 |
[14:08] | “For I bring you tidings of great joy. | 因为我给你们带来了一个好消息 |
[14:11] | “For unto you is born this day in the city of David, | 今天 在大卫的城里诞生了一个孩子 |
[14:14] | a child who shall be your savior.” | 这孩子将成为你们的救世主 |
[14:17] | And suddenly, the Angel was | 然后突然间 |
[14:18] | surrounded by a great multitude of the heavenly hosts… | 一大队天军出现在在天使身边 |
[14:23] | singing “Glory to God in the Highest. | 一起赞颂道“天主在天受光荣 |
[14:26] | “And on Earth, peace and goodwill toward men.” | 主爱的人在世享平安” |
[14:29] | And that’s the real meaning of Christmas, Lizzie McGuire. | 这就是圣诞节的真正意义 利齐・迈奎尔 |
[14:36] | You know, I do a really great wise man. Hey… hey… hey! | 你知道 我真的是一位智者 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[14:41] | I shouldn’t care about winning something for myself. | 我不应该只想着给自己赢得荣誉 |
[14:44] | Christmas is about doing good for others. | 圣诞节的重点在于为别人做好事 |
[14:46] | Just like you guys fixing the plumbing. | 就像你们修水管一样 |
[14:47] | By the way, I hope that’s going okay. | 说到这个 我希望你们进展都顺利 |
[14:50] | I can show you how it’s going. | 我可以让你看看他们的进度 |
[14:56] | They’re dirty and grimy. Their hands must be stinging. | 他们身上臭又脏 他们的手掌痛又酸 |
[14:59] | But yet they keep plumbing. They’re plumbing and singing. | 可他们仍然在修管 边修管子边歌唱 |
[15:02] | But how can they plumb when they plumb without tools? | 但他们没有工具怎能修水管 |
[15:05] | They plumb without skipples, dee-daddles, or zools. | 他们没有魔法 修不好那根水管 |
[15:11] | No wonder they make no plumb progress at all | 难怪他们一点进展都没有 |
[15:13] | because the pipes that they’re plumbing are two sizes too small. | 因为他们修的那根管子和他们带去的尺寸不合 |
[15:18] | I could still help them and we could get finished in time. | 我仍然可以赶去帮他们 而我们仍然能按时完工 |
[15:22] | I just have to get over there. | 我得赶去那儿才行 |
[15:24] | Lizzie, you’ve had the power to go there all along. | 利齐 你绝对有能力赶到的 |
[15:27] | I know. I just close my eyes and click my heels three times. | 我知道 我只要闭上眼睛 用脚后跟敲地三下 |
[15:27] | (注:模仿《绿野仙踪》) | |
[15:31] | Why would you do that? | 你干嘛要这么做 |
[15:33] | I’ve got my Olds Delta ’88 parked outside. I’ll give you a lift! | 我那辆88型奥尔兹三角洲就停在外面 我送你去 |
[15:40] | Santa’s helper drives a gas guzzler?! | 圣诞老人的助手居然开一辆耗油量超大的越野车 |
[15:43] | I’ve got to get over there. I hope I’m not too late. | 我得赶去帮忙 希望我去得还不算太晚 |
[15:50] | It is no use. There’s just no way it’s going to fit. | 没用 根本安不进去 |
[15:53] | There’s no way we’re going to get this done on time. | 我们没办法及时修好这东西了 |
[15:55] | The old folks won’t have anywhere to spend Christmas. Bummer. | 那些老人们圣诞节也没有安身之处了 真失败 |
[15:58] | Can’t they stay with us? I can share my room. | 他们不能和我们待在一起吗 我的房间可以给他们 |
[16:01] | Oh, honey, there are 240 of them. | 噢 亲爱的 他们有240个人 |
[16:03] | They can share Lizzie’s room, too. | 那他们也可以用利齐的房间啊 |
[16:05] | -Matt… -Um… no. I don’t think so. | -马特 -呃 不 我可不这么想 |
[16:07] | I’m not sharing my room. | 我不会让出我的房间的 |
[16:10] | Because we’re going to get this finished tonight. | 因为我们今晚就能把管子修好 |
[16:12] | Well, what about your float? It won’t get done in time. | 呃 那你的彩车怎么办 这样就不能及时做好了 |
[16:15] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[16:15] | I know, but I shouldn’t care about my float winning first prize. | 我知道 可我不应该在乎我的彩车能不能拿第一 |
[16:18] | What matters is finding pipes the right size. | 找到正合尺寸的管子才最重要 |
[16:22] | Okay, we need to change out the main lines | 好了 我们得改装这条主管道 |
[16:25] | and use step-down couplings. | 然后改成逐步收细的联接方式 |
[16:27] | Wow, how did you think of that, Lizzie? That could work. | 哇 你是怎么想到的 利齐 这样应该管用 |
[16:30] | I don’t know. It just kind of came to me. | 不知道 忽然间我就想到了 |
[16:32] | Well, however it came to you, young lady. | 好吧 不管怎么说 年轻的小姐 你还是想到了 |
[16:34] | you have just saved the day. | 你刚把这一天从悲剧之中拯救出来 |
[16:36] | Well, that’s what Christmas is about. | 嗯 这就是圣诞节的精神 |
[16:37] | It shouldn’t be about my float having reindeer | 这和我的彩车有没有驯鹿 |
[16:40] | or candy canes on it. It should be about this. | 或者糖果完全无关 它真正要表达的是这个 |
[16:44] | What? Hot water for Santa’s helper? | 什么 圣诞老人助手的热水澡 |
[16:45] | No. Helping people. | 不 帮助别人 |
[16:47] | And I would have never realized that if wasn’t for Nobby. | 而且如果不是因为诺比 我永远都不会了解 |
[16:50] | Hmm. Where did Nobby go? | 嗯 诺比去哪儿了 |
[16:54] | Hello, people. Uh…Christmas Eve, Santa’s Helper. | 喂喂喂 各位 呃圣诞节前夜 圣诞老人的助手 |
[16:58] | Where do you think he went? | 你们觉得他还能去哪儿 |
[17:02] | Oh. | 喔 |
[17:05] | Hey, everybody. | 嘿 各位 |
[17:07] | Had to go down to the little boy’s room in the gas station. | 刚去加油站的洗手间里上厕所去了 |
[17:10] | What? The plumbing’s busted here. | 干嘛 这里的水管爆了嘛 |
[17:18] | And now, the Wendel Wookie high school | 现在 由温德尔伍基高中的 |
[17:20] | marching band performing “Carol of the Bells.” | 军乐队为大家演奏《圣诞铃儿颂》 |
[17:24] | Oh, that’s one of my favorites. | 喔 这是我本人最喜欢的歌之一 |
[17:28] | Honey, I’m so proud of you giving up working | 宝贝 我真为你放弃彩车来帮我们的 |
[17:31] | on your float to help us out. | 行为感到骄傲 |
[17:33] | It was fun. | 很有意思的 |
[17:34] | We dropped by the warehouse last night. | 我们昨晚路过仓库的时候顺便进去看了看 |
[17:36] | Saw your float. | 看到你的彩车了 |
[17:38] | Why isn’t it out by the trash cans? | 怎么没人把它没从那堆垃圾里弄出来 |
[17:40] | Merry Christmas to you, too, Amy. | 也祝你圣诞快乐 艾米 |
[17:42] | Oh, my gosh. I can’t wait to see your face | 噢我的天啊 我等不及要看当你看到 |
[17:45] | when my float comes down the street. | 我的彩车从街道那端驶出的时候你脸上的表情了 |
[17:47] | “The Splendor of Christmas” | “圣诞节辉煌” 制作者为 |
[17:48] | by Reginald Rehovan and Allistair Stukovich. | 雷金纳德・里荷凡和艾利斯塔尔・斯塔科维奇 |
[17:51] | Hey, it’s my cousin Reeree and his buddy Stucco. | 嘿 那是我表弟雷雷和他朋友斯塔科哎 |
[17:55] | “The Splendor of Christmas” seems to be a disoriented moose | “圣诞节辉煌”看来由一只分不清方向的麋鹿 |
[17:58] | hauling some form of dock worker. | 拖着一个码头工人在走 |
[18:01] | At any rate they’re pelting the crowd with double AA batteries. | 至少他们投给大家东西的力道像装了俩电池一样 |
[18:04] | Incoming! Duck and cover! | 扔过来啦 蹲下 掩护 |
[18:08] | Oh. I’ve just been informed that they’re children’s toys. | 噢 我刚得到消息 那些是孩子们的玩具 |
[18:11] | Oh, nice. | 哇 真棒 |
[18:15] | The plumbing got fixed | 管子修好了 |
[18:16] | and Nobby and his friends have a place to stay. | 诺比和他的朋友们也有地方住了 |
[18:18] | I’d say, best Christmas ever definitely applies. | 我得说 这绝对是最最棒的圣诞节 |
[18:21] | That’s the spirit. | 这样想就对了 |
[18:22] | Hey, it’s you. | 嘿 是你啊 |
[18:24] | I thought you’d like to meet the head honcho. | 我本来想你会愿意见见我们的老板 |
[18:26] | But he doesn’t have much time. | 可他没那么多时间 |
[18:28] | He has to be at a meeting in Korea in 3 and half hours. | 他得去韩国开一个三个半小时的会 |
[18:31] | I heard what you did for Nobby. Righteous. | 我听说你为诺比所做的一切了 很好 |
[18:33] | Santa just said, “Righteous.” | 圣诞老人刚说了一个“很好” |
[18:35] | Well, I was glad to help. | 呃 我很乐意帮忙 |
[18:37] | Are you really Santa? | 你真的是圣诞老人吗 |
[18:38] | Well, I ain’t the Easter Bunny. | 呃 我总不会是复活节兔子吧 |
[18:40] | You’re too skinny to be Santa. | 对于一个圣诞老人来说你太瘦了 |
[18:41] | Hey, I’m working on it. | 嘿 我在很努力地健身了 |
[18:43] | -Well, you may be too skinny but you sure look old enough. -Hey. | -你也许是太瘦了点 但你绝对够老 -喂 |
[18:46] | If you’re Santa, prove it. | 如果你真的是圣诞老人 证明给我们看 |
[18:48] | Yeah, prove it. | 对 证明给我们看 |
[18:49] | -Take a hike, you little… -No, Santa. Santa. | -你最好跑快点 你这小 -淡定 圣诞老人 |
[18:52] | All right. I’ll prove it, but only because I like showing off. | 好 我这就证明 不过这是因为我爱卖弄才证明 |
[18:54] | And now, ladies and gentlemen, the next float | 现在 女士们先生们 下一辆彩车是 |
[18:56] | Rock-n-Roll Christmas by Lizzie McGuire. | “摇滚圣诞节” 制作者 利齐・迈奎尔 |
[19:00] | What? No. My float is a hunk of chicken wire and a box. | 什么 不 我的彩车是一堆钢网和破盒子啊 |
[19:04] | I didn’t get to finish it. | 我还没做好呢 |
[19:05] | Somebody did. | 有人把它做好了 |
[19:07] | And I think I know who it was. | 我想我知道是谁做的 |
[19:08] | I think you do know, Lizzie. | 我相信你一定知道 利齐 |
[19:12] | Santa Claus is coming to town | 圣诞老人要来啦 |
[19:15] | Santa Claus is coming to town | 圣诞老人要来啦 |
[19:17] | Yeah, you better watch out | 对 你最好小心 |
[19:19] | You better not cry | 最好不要哭泣 |
[19:21] | You better not pout | 不要撅嘴生闷气 |
[19:22] | I’m telling you why | 我告诉你为什么 |
[19:25] | Santa Claus is coming to town | 圣诞老人要来啦 |
[19:31] | He’s making a list | 他列了份清单 |
[19:32] | He’s checking it twice | 还反复检查 |
[19:34] | He’s going to find out who’s naughty or nice | 他要找到谁最调皮谁最乖 |
[19:37] | Santa Claus is coming to town | 圣诞老人要来啦 |
[19:44] | He sees you when you’re sleeping | 他在你睡着的时候看着你 |
[19:47] | He knows when you’re awake | 他知道你什么时候会醒来 |
[19:50] | He knows if you’ve been bad or good | 他知道你一直以来表现得是好还是坏 |
[19:54] | So be good for goodness’ sake… | 所以看在上帝面子上 当个好孩子 |
[19:56] | So, you’re saying that Santa Claus finished your float | 那么 你觉得是圣诞老人帮你做好了你的彩车 |
[19:59] | then turned into Steven Tyler from Aerosmith to perform on it? | 然后又变身成空中铁匠乐队的史蒂夫・泰勒来献唱 |
[20:02] | I did not see that one coming. | 我还真没想到会这样 |
[20:04] | You better not cry | 你最好别哭泣 |
[20:04] | You better not pout, I’m telling you why | 不要撅嘴生闷气 我来告诉你为什么 |
[20:09] | Santa Claus is coming | 圣诞老人要来啦 |
[20:11] | I said, Santa Claus is coming | 我说 圣诞老人要来啦 |
[20:14] | Yeah | 没错 |
[20:15] | Santa Claus is coming… | 圣诞老人要到 |
[20:19] | To town. | 镇上来啦 |
[20:37] | -Did he say “Action”? -Yeah. | -他刚刚是不是说了开拍 -对 |
[20:38] | Dude, one more. | 哥们儿 再来一次 |
[20:39] | One more. | 再来一次 |
[20:40] | Sweet siren hat that’s stuck to your arm there. | 好可爱的安全帽 把你的胳膊给卡在里面了 |
[20:44] | Shut my eyes and click my heels two times? | 闭上眼睛 用脚跟点两次地 |
[20:46] | -Why would you… ? -Three times… I think. | -你为什么要 -是三次吧 我猜 |
[21:00] | And… | 然后 |
[21:03] | Got that one. | 抓住那小子 |
[21:04] | -Good. -Got that one. Got that one. | -好 -抓住那小子 抓住那小子 |
[21:08] | Yup. | 很好 |