Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

新成长的烦恼(Lizzie McGuire)第2季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 新成长的烦恼(Lizzie McGuire)第2季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] Well, I like bread and butter 我喜欢面包和黄油
[00:04] I like toast and jam 我喜欢吐司和果酱
[00:06] That’s what my baby feeds me 那是我的宝贝给我吃的
[00:09] -I’m her loving man. -I’m going in. Cover me. -我是她爱的人 -我要参战了 掩护我
[00:11] Oh, wait, wait. 哦 等一下
[00:14] Okay, ready. 好 准备好了
[00:15] No, you guys can’t go out there. 不 你们不能出去
[00:16] What? This is the most fun we’ve ever had 什么 这是从上次戈多的家政课作业
[00:18] since Gordo’s home-ec project made everyone sick 让咱们都生病提前离校之后
[00:20] and we had to leave school early. 我们遇到的最有趣的事了
[00:28] It’s more than fun. It’s Darwinian. 不光是有趣好不好 这适用达尔文的理论
[00:32] Survival of the fittest. 适者生存
[00:35] Survival of the fittest? 适者生存
[00:36] I’ll never make it. 我估计“存”不了
[00:39] Listen, I’m going to go in so I can find a way out, okay? 听着 我要冲进去找条路离开
[00:50] Hey, that is going to leave a stain. 嘿 那个洗不掉的
[00:53] Sorry. It was funny. 对不起 不过真的很好笑
[00:57] Okay. 好吧
[00:59] Who threw that? 到底谁扔的
[01:02] Hold it right there Miss McGuire. 不要动 迈奎尔小姐
[01:06] You three:McGuire, Sanders,Tudgeman 你们三个 麦奎尔 桑德斯 塔奇曼
[01:08] clean yourselves off and report back to me pronto. 把你们自己弄干净之后马上来找我
[01:11] But it was in self-defense. 但是 我是自卫啊
[01:13] -I’ve been framed. -I’m totally innocent. -我是被陷害的 -我是无辜的
[01:15] That means now, people. 少��嗦 赶紧给我去
[01:20] I think that gum was mine. 这个口香糖好像是我粘的
[01:23] Ew! 呕
[01:30] If you believe 如果你相信
[01:33] We’ve got a picture-perfect plan 我们事先就有一个绝妙的计划
[01:37] We’ve got you fooled 那你就错了
[01:40] ‘Cause we only do the best we can 我们不过是在尽力而为
[01:45] And sometimes we make it 有时候我们会取得成功
[01:48] And sometimes we fake it 有时候我们会把事情搞砸
[01:52] But we get one step closer each and every day 但我们离目标一天比一天近
[01:57] We’ll figure it out on the way. 我们会在途中解决一切难题
[02:02] Lizzie McGuire S02E19 She Said He Said She Said
[02:06] Not only will you be cleaning this entire cafeteria 你们不光要打扫整个食堂
[02:09] you’ll also be doing three hours 还要在食品库
[02:10] of community service at the food bank, 做三个小时义工
[02:12] or writing a report explaining 或是写一个报告解释
[02:14] who started the food fight and why. 谁和为什么要发动大战
[02:18] Yes, Miss Sanders? 桑德斯小姐 什么事
[02:20] So all we have to do is write down 也就是说我们只用写一下
[02:21] who started it, and we’re done? 谁发起的大战然后就没事了
[02:23] That is correct. 回答正确
[02:24] After that, your punishment will be over. 之后你们的惩罚就结束了
[02:26] Until then, start cleaning the cafeteria. 在此之前 你们就先给我打扫食堂吧
[02:29] I am so not cleaning the cafeteria 我绝对不打扫食堂
[02:30] and I am so not writing some dumb report 我也绝对不写什么白痴报告
[02:32] because I so did not do this. 因为我绝对没有参与食物大战
[02:34] Well, hey, I didn’t do it either. 呃 嘿 我也没干
[02:35] Don’t look at me. 别看我
[02:36] I suggest you get started cleaning. 我建议你们最好现在就开始打扫
[02:44] Look at me, Lanny. I’m art. 兰尼快看我 我是艺术
[02:47] Oh, oh, ooh, now I’m a fossil. 哦 哦 哦 现在 我是化石
[02:53] What are you going to be? Okay. 你要变成什么 好的
[02:57] Good one, Lanny. You’re Modern art, yeah! 干得好 兰尼 你是现代艺术 耶
[03:00] Field trips are awesome. 野外郊游太棒了
[03:01] I mean, not only do we get to spend time outside 我是说 我们不仅可以在外面玩
[03:05] but we get to miss school. 还不用上课
[03:07] And the teachers, 而那些老师们
[03:07] they think we actually learn something. 他们还以为我们能学到什么东西呢
[03:15] Wait! Wait! 等等
[03:20] There goes our ride. 咱们的车走了
[03:21] How are we supposed to get home? 这下我们怎么回家啊
[03:23] We’re going to be stuck here all night. 我们整晚都要被困在这里了
[03:31] What are you doing? 你在干嘛
[03:33] Eating. 吃东西
[03:35] I think it’s rice pudding. 这个应该是大米布丁
[03:37] What? I’m hungry. I didn’t get to eat lunch. 怎么 我饿了 午饭都没吃
[03:40] Oh, that’s so gross. 真恶心
[03:42] While you two start cleaning up 你们打扫的时候
[03:44] I’ll tell you how the food fight really got started 我来告诉你们食物大战是怎么开始的
[03:47] and how it has nothing to do with me. 还有就是 这事儿跟我一点关系都没有
[03:50] Uh, hello? I don’t care if you didn’t start it. 呃 搞清楚 我才不管跟你有没有关系
[03:53] You’re going to clean up and help, too. 你也要帮着一起打扫
[03:55] What is she afraid of? 她在怕什么啊
[03:56] She’s going to break a nail or something? 会弄断指甲还是怎么的
[03:58] But I don’t clean. 我才不打扫呢
[04:00] I could break a nail. 可能会弄断指甲的
[04:04] I knew it. 我猜中了
[04:05] I should start playing the lottery. 早知道我就应该买彩票的
[04:07] It was a day just like any other day. 就如同平常的任何一天
[04:09] It was perfect because it is me. 完美的一天 因为 是我的一天
[04:13] I arrived at school, friendly to everybody 我到了学校 对每个人都很友好
[04:15] and happy, as always, to be here. 一如往常地为来到这里而开心
[04:18] You, Kate, friendly? I don’t think so. 你 凯特 友好 我才不觉得咧
[04:20] This is my story. Butt out. 是我在讲故事 别插嘴
[04:22] Hello. Yes, thank you. I’ve arrived. 你好 好的 谢谢 我到了
[04:26] Oh, Miranda. Don’t worry about that rash. 哦 米兰达 别担心那些疹子
[04:28] It should clear up in a day or two. 过一两天自己就会好的
[04:35] Kate just noticed me. She noticed me! 凯特刚才注意到我了 她注意到我了
[04:38] And she didn’t even mind my rash. 而且她都不介意我的疹子
[04:41] Maybe that means she wants to be friends with us again. 也许这意味着她想再跟我们做朋友
[04:43] Oh, please, oh, please, oh, please? 求你了 求你了
[04:49] Better watch where you’re going. 走路要看好哦
[04:51] Don’t want to hurt yourself. 别伤了自己
[04:53] Good advice as always, Kate. 一如既往的好建议 凯特
[04:56] Hey, Larry, I can’t blame you for wearing the same shirt again. 嘿 拉里 我不能因为你穿昨天的衣服就责备你
[04:59] It looked so good on you yesterday. 昨天你穿得很好看
[05:02] How dare you? This is a new shirt. 你怎么能这么说 这件是新的
[05:03] It’s never been worn once, you, you dirk! 我从来没穿过 你 你个矬人
[05:14] If only Kate were our friend again. 要是凯特再次成为我们的朋友就好了
[05:17] I could protect her from evil people like Larry Tudgeman. 我就能保护她不受拉里・塔奇曼这种恶人的伤害了
[05:22] So why would I start the food fight? 所以我干嘛要发起食物大战呢
[05:24] As you can see I love the people and the people love me. 就像你们看到的 我爱人人 人人爱我
[05:29] There’s room for you here, Kate. 这里给你留了位子 凯特
[05:30] Kate, come sit with us, please? 凯特 过来跟我们坐 求你了
[05:48] Hey, you don’t do that to Kate Sanders! 嘿 不许你那样对凯特・桑德斯
[05:50] I think it’s pretty obvious who started the food fight. 我想 是谁开始的食物大战已经很明显了吧
[05:53] I mean, nobody ever calls me a dirk. 我是说 从来没人说过我挫
[05:56] You three: McGuire, Sanders, Tudgeman 你们三个 麦奎尔 桑德斯 塔奇曼
[05:58] clean yourselves off and report back to me pronto. 把你们自己弄干净之后马上来找我
[06:01] Obviously I’ve been wrongfully accused. 很明显我是被错误地指责了
[06:05] The world according to Kate is really warped. 凯特的世界真扭曲
[06:09] I know you think I started this, Kate 我知道你认为是我发起的 凯特
[06:10] but don’t flatter yourself. 但是别这么自恋好不好
[06:12] I don’t waste food especially not on somebody like you. 我从不浪费粮食 尤其不会浪费在你身上
[06:16] We’re never going to get out of here. 我们永远都出不去了
[06:20] I can’t believe they left us here. 真不敢相信他们把咱们丢下了
[06:22] What are we going to do? We’re ruined! 该怎么办 我们完了
[06:29] Okay, you’re right, Lanny. 你说的很对 兰尼
[06:31] Just because the bus left us here 校车把咱们落在这里
[06:33] doesn’t mean we have to panic. 并不意味着我们就该恐慌
[06:34] We didn’t do anything wrong. 我们又没做错什么
[06:36] There’s no way we can get into trouble. 所以不可能有人把咱们怎么样
[06:41] Right again, Lanny. 你又说对了 兰尼
[06:42] We’re downtown, 我们在市中心
[06:44] the day is young 天还早
[06:46] and the world is ours. 世界是我们的啦
[06:49] Let’s hit it. 我们快点走吧
[06:50] Ugh! This is all so wrong. 呃 这太不对头了
[06:52] This kind of stuff doesn’t happen to people like me. 这种事从来不会发生在我这样的人身上
[06:54] I mean, people like me. 我是说 我这种人
[06:55] I got singled out for doing great deeds 我因为一些伟大的事和伟大的发现
[06:57] for making great discoveries. 而出类拔萃
[06:59] There’s this thing called “soap.” 这个世界上有个叫“肥皂”的东西
[07:00] Maybe you haven’t “discovered” it yet. 也许你还没发现吧
[07:03] You now what, Kate? People might like you a little more 知道吗 凯特 如果你少点敌意
[07:04] if you weren’t so hostile all the time. 人们或许会更喜欢你一点点的
[07:06] Haven’t you been listening? 你没长耳朵吗
[07:07] People love me. 大家都喜欢我
[07:11] You know, Lizzie 知道吗 利齐
[07:12] if you say you didn’t start the food fight 如果你说你没有发起食物大战
[07:13] I believe you. 我相信你
[07:15] And you heard my story. I’m obviously innocent. 你也听了我的故事 我明显是无辜的嘛
[07:17] But Larry, I mean, look at him. 但是拉里 我是说 看看他
[07:20] All we have to do is give Principal Tweedy 直接把他名字给特维迪校长
[07:21] his name and we’re outie. 然后我们就该干嘛干嘛了
[07:25] Who is she kidding? 忽悠谁呢这是
[07:26] Like I’m the kind of person who would do that? 好像我是会干这种事儿的人似的
[07:28] I’ll do your nails. 我给你做指甲
[07:30] Well, a manicure may make me feel better. 嗯 来个美甲可能让我好受些
[07:33] No. 不
[07:34] No! 不
[07:36] That’s sweet. 真可爱
[07:36] The two of you having your own little moment. 你俩在那儿说悄悄话
[07:38] You know, you guys, you go right on ahead. 知道么 你们继续
[07:40] Pretend like I’m not even here. 假装没看见我
[07:41] I mean, everybody else does, right? 我是说 大家都没看见我 对吧
[07:44] Larry, people notice you. 拉里 大家都注意得到你
[07:46] You are the first one to raise your hand in class. 你在班上总是第一个举手的人
[07:48] You’ll eat practically anything 你几乎什么都吃
[07:50] and you are your own person. 你是属于你自己的独立的人
[07:52] Lizzie’s just being polite. 利齐也就是客气一下
[07:53] You’re a weirdo and people definitely notice. 你是个怪人 这点大家肯定都注意到了
[07:56] In that case, I better tell you 你要是这样说的话 我最好告诉你
[07:56] what really went down today to clear my name. 事实上今天都发生了什么 我要还自己清白
[07:59] It was a day like any other. 那是和往常一样的一天
[08:00] I got to school by 6:00 a.m. 我早上六点到了学校
[08:01] to do some work in the algebra lab. 去代数实验室有点事
[08:03] We have an algebra lab? 我们有代数实验室吗
[08:04] School’s open before 7:00? 学校七点前就开门了吗
[08:06] Ladies, please, I’m in the middle of a story here, okay? 女士们 拜托 不要抢戏好不好
[08:11] Now, the way I see it… 我所看到的是
[08:21] That’s it. I’ve done it. 好了 我做出来了
[08:23] I’ve disproved infinity. 我证明了 无穷 是不存在的
[08:25] I have to tell the world. 我要让地球人都知道
[08:42] Tudgeman must have figured out something brilliant again. 塔奇曼肯定又有了杰出的发现
[08:45] If only he were my boyfriend 要是他是我男朋友就好了
[08:47] I’d be the luckiest girl in all the land. 我将是世界上最幸运的女孩
[08:49] That guy’s got it made. 他真是什么都拥有了啊
[08:51] Brains, brawn, babes. 智慧 肌肉 美女
[08:54] Tudgeman’s so hot 塔奇曼好火辣喔
[08:55] I’m getting a heat rash. 火得我都要起疹子了
[09:00] Watch where you’re going, dirk. 走的时候看路 矬人
[09:03] Oh, Larry, I’m so sorry. 哦 拉里 真对不起
[09:06] I hate it when you see me at my worst. 真讨厌 怎么每次我最糗的样子都被你看到
[09:08] It’s not me you owe an apology to, Kate. 你该道歉的人不是我 凯特
[09:14] Kate is so lucky. 凯特太幸运了
[09:15] I know. 我知道
[09:16] Larry Tudgeman just spoke to her. 拉里・塔奇曼刚才跟她说话了
[09:21] Before I knew it, it was lunchtime. 不知不觉就该吃午饭了
[09:23] I hate lunch. It really breaks up the school day. 我讨厌午餐 把好好的一天分割开了
[09:25] That’s when I saw it. 当时我看到
[09:27] Some kid lost his balance on a banana peel 有个小孩踩到香蕉皮 失去了平衡
[09:29] but even I, Larry Tudgeman, 但即使我拉里・塔奇曼这种奇才
[09:30] wasn’t quick enough to break his fall. 也来不及去扶他了
[09:32] No! 不
[09:56] Before I could prevent any more damage 在我能阻止更多破坏之前
[09:58] Principal Tweedy walked in and accused me of the unthinkable- 特维迪校长进来了 居然还训斥我
[10:01] participating in an unsupervised school activity. 说我参加了这个没有人监督的活动
[10:03] Tudgeman! 塔 奇 曼
[10:11] You know what the worst part is? 你知道最糟糕的是什么吗
[10:11] I didn’t even get to tell anyone I just disproved infinity. 我都没告诉大家我证明了无限不存在
[10:14] What’s that noise? 什么怪声儿
[10:19] Finally, I have something on Kate! 终于凯特也有被我抓住小辫子的一天
[10:21] She snores! 她打呼噜
[10:24] You know what, Larry? I like your story. 你知道吗 拉里 我喜欢你的故事
[10:25] It’s very creative. 很有创造力
[10:27] Thank you. 谢谢
[10:29] And even though it was a little out there 即使有点小夸张
[10:31] I believe you 我还是相信你
[10:32] and I think you’re as innocent as I am. 我想你和我一样无辜
[10:34] Thank you squared. 谢包大人明察秋毫
[10:38] All we have to do is give Tweedy a name. 我们要做的就是给校长一个名字
[10:40] Doesn’t necessarily have to be mine. 不必是我的
[10:41] Doesn’t necessarily have to be yours 也不必是你的
[10:42] so let’s say you and me write down Rooty Tooty Fruity over there 所以说 我们不如写上那个大傻茄子
[10:45] and get the heck out of here? 然后离开这儿
[10:47] I can hear you. 我听得到
[10:53] All this backstabbing and conspiring 所有这些背后伤人和狼狈为奸
[10:55] could prepare me for a career in politics. 都将为我日后走入政坛打下基础
[10:57] Cool. 酷
[11:00] You’re right, Lanny. 你说的很对 兰尼
[11:01] Nothing says fun like ice cream for lunch. 没有什么比拿冰淇淋当午饭更好玩的事了
[11:05] But I guess our fun is nearing an end. 但我想我们的快乐要结束了
[11:07] I’m sure we have to get back to school. 我确定该回学校了
[11:09] They must’ve known we’ve gone by now. 他们现在肯定知道落下了我们
[11:13] I know it’s not our fault we got left behind. 我知道不是我们的错 是他们落下我们的
[11:15] It’s just… 只是
[11:16] the responsible thing would be to… 负责任的做法应该是
[11:19] Hey, look, a penny. 嘿 看 一分钱
[11:26] I guess that’s being responsible, Lanny. 我想那样比较负责任 兰尼
[11:28] Okay, so heads, we go back to school 好的 正面朝上回学校
[11:30] tails, we take the rest of the day off. 背面朝上 我们就接着玩
[11:38] Tails it is. 背面
[11:39] You win, Lanny. 你赢了 兰尼
[11:41] When you’re low and life is making you lonely 当你情绪低落 生活寂寞
[11:44] You can always go 你随时都可以
[11:46] Downtown 去城里转转
[11:48] When you’ve got worries all the noise and the hurry 当你被烦恼困扰 嘈杂混乱
[11:52] Seems to help, I know 需要帮助 我知道
[11:55] Downtown 去城里转转
[11:56] Just listen to the music of the traffic in the city 听听城市里街道上的音乐
[12:00] Linger on the sidewalk where the neon signs are pretty 在满是霓虹灯的人行道上闲逛
[12:04] How can you lose? 在这儿你还会失望吗
[12:07] The lights are much brighter there 那儿的灯光更加明亮
[12:10] You can forget all your troubles 你可以忘记一切麻烦
[12:12] Forget all your cares, so go 忘记一切烦恼 那就
[12:14] Downtown 去城里转转
[12:16] Things will be great when you’re 要想心情好
[12:18] Downtown 就去城里转转
[12:20] Everything’s waiting for you 一切都在等着你
[12:29] Tag! I’m it. 我成目标了
[12:31] Hey, guys, what’s up? 嘿 伙计们 怎么了
[12:32] I’ll tell you what’s up. 我来告诉你怎么了
[12:33] You started the food fight. 你发起了食物大战
[12:35] I did not. 我没有
[12:36] You did, too. 你有
[12:36] It’s right here on this piece of paper. And words don’t lie. 纸上写了你名字 它可不会撒谎
[12:39] -See ya. -Have fun cleaning. -再见 -打扫愉快
[12:41] Okay, hold it right there. 好吧 你们站住
[12:42] What? Neither one of us started it 什么 又不是我们俩发起的
[12:44] so why should we stay? 我们留下干什么
[12:45] You haven’t even tried to clear your name. 你都没为自己辩解过
[12:47] Hello? I did, too, 搞清楚 我辩解过
[12:48] until you so rudely interrupted me. 然后你就粗鲁地打断我了
[12:51] -She has a point. -Shut up. -她说的有道理诶 -闭嘴
[12:53] Okay… You want to know what happened? 好吧 你们想知道发生了什么
[12:55] I’ll tell you what happened. 我就告诉你们发生了什么
[12:56] Here goes… no interruptions 开始了 你们不准插嘴
[12:58] and please save all questions till the end. 有什么问题都最后再问
[13:00] Capiche? 你的明白
[13:00] I do love it when you’re angry. 我喜欢你生气时候的样子
[13:03] Ugh. Okay. Like I said before 哎 好吧 如我之前所说
[13:05] it was a perfectly normal day as usual. 像往常一样的一天
[13:08] I woke up, got dressed and went downstairs for breakfast. 我起床 收拾好 下楼吃早餐
[13:12] My little brother leaves his stuff all over the place. 我弟弟把他的东西扔的地上到处都是
[13:15] But do my parents even care? 但是我父母关心吗
[13:17] Mom? 妈
[13:17] They let him get away with everything. 他们什么事都会放过他
[13:19] Oh, Lizzie, you and your little accidents. 哦 利齐 你的小意外
[13:22] You okay? 没事吧
[13:23] Can you please tell Matt not to leave his stuff everywhere? 你能告诉马特吗 叫他别老把他的东西到处乱扔
[13:25] I could’ve broken my neck. 我可能会摔断脖子的
[13:26] Oh, honey, 哦 亲爱的
[13:27] you know how special your brother is. 你知道你弟弟有多特别
[13:29] I just hate telling him what to do. 我真不想去指挥他该怎么做
[13:31] Please, Mom. 妈 求你了
[13:32] Well, since you asked so nicely… 介于你这么礼貌地请求
[13:36] Matt, 马特
[13:37] could you please stop leaving your stuff everywhere 你能不再乱放东西吗
[13:40] ’cause it gets in your sister’s way. 因为挡着你姐姐的路了
[13:42] But I like leaving my stuff everywhere. 但是我喜欢到处放
[13:44] Well, then that’s fine by me. 呃 那我没啥意见
[13:50] Um, where are my pancakes? 我的煎饼呢
[13:52] I just gave the last batch to Matt. 最后一块我给马特了
[13:54] Hope you enjoyed them, son. 希望你喜欢 儿子
[13:56] Delicious as usual, Dad. Mm-mm. 一如既往地美味 爸爸
[13:59] You ate my pancakes?! 你把我的煎饼吃了
[14:00] He ate my pancakes. 他把我的煎饼吃了
[14:02] Oh, I’m sorry honey, 哦 对不起 亲爱的
[14:03] we just like him better. 我们只是更喜欢他一点
[14:05] Besides, he needs extra energy for his field trip today. 另外 他今天要出去郊游 需要更多的能量
[14:11] By the time I got to school, 我到学校之后
[14:12] things weren’t much better. 情况也没好多少
[14:15] Miranda, what is that on your arm? 米兰达 你胳膊上是什么东西
[14:17] I don’t know, it’s like some kind of rash. 不知道啊 好像是什么疹子
[14:19] I think it’s from that lotion I borrowed from you, Lizzie. 估计是我跟你借的那个乳液的问题 利齐
[14:22] Oh, I knew it was my fault. 哦 我的错
[14:23] I’m sorry. 对不起
[14:24] That rash better not be contagious. 你的疹子最好不会传染
[14:30] Okay, I can’t believe we were ever friends with her. 真不敢相信我们之前是朋友
[14:32] Ah, we were young, 啊 那时我们都太年轻
[14:34] didn’t know any better. 不知道还有更好的
[14:36] I did it! I did it! 我成功了 成功了
[14:39] Watch where you’re going, Dirk. 走路看好了 矬人
[14:41] Hey, that was really my fault. I’m sorry about that. 嘿 是我不好 对不起
[14:44] But you wouldn’t believe what just happened… 但你绝对不会相信发生了什么
[14:45] Save it. 省省吧
[14:46] You obviously have me confused with someone who cares. 很明显 我不是关心这事儿的人
[14:50] What do you think he did? 你们认为他干了什么
[14:52] I don’t know, got dressed by himself. 不知道啊 自己穿好了衣服什么的吧
[14:55] Next thing I know, it’s lunch, 接下来 就是午餐时间了
[14:57] my favorite subject. 我最喜欢的部分
[14:58] Unless of course I get food stuck 当然不包括我牙上粘了东西
[15:00] in my teeth or trip or something. 或者绊倒之类的事
[15:02] Gordo, what you eating? 戈多 你吃什么呢
[15:03] Peanut butter and banana sandwich. 花生酱香蕉三明治
[15:06] Actually, that sounds kind of good. 事实上 听起来还挺好吃的
[15:08] Oh, shoot! I got to go get napkins. 哦 糟糕 我去拿餐巾纸
[15:27] Hey, who threw that?! 嘿 谁扔的
[15:30] Duck and cover! Duck and cover! 躲起来 找掩护 躲起来 找掩护
[15:32] Listen, I’m going to go in so I can find a way out, okay? 听着 我要冲进去找条路离开
[15:44] Sorry. It was funny. 对不起 不过真的很好笑
[15:48] Okay. 好吧
[15:51] Who threw that? 到底谁扔的
[15:53] Hold it right there Miss McGuire. 不要动 迈奎尔小姐
[15:57] See? I told you I didn’t have anything to do with it. 看到没 跟你们说了这事儿跟我没关系
[16:00] Well, Kate, while it was fun plotting against Lizzie with you 凯特 虽然跟你一起密谋告发利齐很好玩
[16:03] I can’t help but think that none of us started this food fight. 我还是觉得 其实我们仨都没发起食物大战
[16:06] Yay, I cleared my name. 耶 我清白了
[16:07] But we already wrote her name down. 但是我们已经写了她的名字了
[16:09] And I am sick of being stuck here. 我烦死了被困在这里了
[16:11] So, later. 所以 再见
[16:13] Wait. 等一下
[16:14] I think I just figured out what happened. 我想我知道发生什么事了
[16:16] Something that all of our stories had in common. 我们仨的故事有个共同点
[16:19] Gustav. 古斯塔夫
[16:21] -Gustav? -Who’s Gustav? -古斯塔夫 -古斯塔夫是谁
[16:22] Just hear me out, okay? 先听我说 好不好
[16:24] We all saw him in the cafeteria 我们都在食堂看见了他
[16:26] and acknowledged him in one way or another, right? 而且都多少注意到他了 对吧
[16:29] Poor Gustav. He was just reacting to us 可怜的古斯塔夫 他只是对我们做出反应
[16:31] and the next thing you know… 然后发生的事 大家都知道了
[16:34] Coolie. Write Gustav’s name in the essay 在报告里写上古斯塔夫的名字
[16:35] and let’s call this party over. 然后事情就结束了
[16:36] But Gustav didn’t start it, not really. 但是古斯塔夫实际上不算是发起了大战吧
[16:39] Okay, so what’s your point? 那么 你到底想表达什么
[16:40] I mean, this is taking longer than I expected. 我是说 花的时间有点长
[16:42] Okay, here’s the thing. 事情是这样的
[16:43] Maybe none of us started the food fight 也许我们都没发起食物大战
[16:46] but none of us stopped it either. 但是我们也都没阻止啊
[16:47] So? It’s not my job to stop food fights. 那又怎样 阻止食物大战又不是我的责任
[16:49] But, Kate you’re such a trendsetter. 但凯特你是潮流的引导者啊
[16:51] If you’d tried to stop it, then people would’ve copied you 如果你试着去阻止 大家会学你的
[16:54] and stopped throwing their food, too. 也就会停止扔食物的
[16:55] I hate to admit it, but you’re right. 虽然我讨厌承认 但你是对的
[16:57] People totally want to be like me. 大家都超喜欢学我的
[17:00] Okay, I really need to work on some esteem issues. 好吧 我真的该让她知道什么叫尊重
[17:03] Yeah, I should’ve tried to stop it telepathically 对啊 我该试着用我的感应去阻止它
[17:05] you know, with my mind, like… 你知道 用我的意念 就好像
[17:09] Anything? Anything? 有没有 有没有
[17:11] Yeah, you’re bugging me. 是啊 你烦死我了
[17:13] So now what are we going to do? 那么 我们该怎么办
[17:14] Principal Tweedy wants a name. 校长需要一个人的名字
[17:16] Well, I don’t know about you guys 我不知道你们是怎么想的
[17:17] but I’m leaving Gustav out of it. 不过我不想让古斯塔夫卷进来
[17:19] I don’t think it was his fault. 毕竟也不是他的错
[17:21] -Concur. -Fine, but I’m not putting my name down either. -同意 -好吧 但是我可不想写我的名字
[17:24] Maybe you don’t have to. 也许不用写你的
[17:25] Oh, no, you don’t. 哦 别啊
[17:26] You’re not putting my name down either. 你也千万别写我名字
[17:28] I have a better idea. 我有个更好的主意
[17:33] Hey, honey, how was your field trip today? 亲爱的 郊游怎么样
[17:35] Field trip?! 郊游
[17:36] Oh, my field trip. It was, uh, great. 哦 郊游 很棒啊
[17:40] Yeah, very educational. 很有教育意义
[17:42] I always liked field trips. 我一直都很喜欢郊游
[17:44] Yeah. Me, too. 是啊 我也是
[17:46] You know, I had no idea 我都不知道他们
[17:47] they scheduled a baseball game after the museum. 在参观博物馆之后还安排了一场棒球赛
[17:54] Baseball game. 棒球赛
[17:56] Good one, Dad. 这个搞 爸爸
[17:58] And you know the funny thing is 还有 最好玩的是
[18:00] there was a parade after the baseball game. 棒球赛之后还有一场游行
[18:03] Re-he-heally? A parade? 真的吗 游行
[18:06] Do tell. 说说看
[18:07] And I could’ve sworn I saw a little boy 而且我发誓我看到花车上
[18:09] who looked just like you on one of the floats. 有个跟你一模一样的小男孩
[18:17] Me? 我
[18:20] No way, right? Except that then the school called. 不可能 是吧 除非说后来学校还打电话了
[18:23] And they said you were missing all afternoon 他们说你整个下午都不在
[18:25] and made it back just in time to come home. 临回家了才到学校
[18:29] What were you thinking, Matt?! 你到底怎么想的 马特
[18:32] Okay, I cave. 好吧 我投降
[18:33] You see, we were at the bus stop and the bus 听我说 我们当时在车站
[18:35] left without us and we were running, running, running. 我们还没上去车就走了 我们就跑啊跑
[18:38] I wanted to do the responsible thing. 我想做得比较负责一点
[18:39] And I did! I did! 而且我做到了 做到了
[18:41] Is it my fault that 难道硬币告诉我
[18:43] the penny told me to take the rest of the day off?! 在那儿待完这一天是我的错吗
[18:46] Is it? Is it? 是吗 是吗
[18:48] Matt…! 马特
[18:49] The responsible thing would be to have called us. 负责任的做法是给我们打电话
[18:52] Not to go gallivanting all over town. 而不是在城里到处瞎逛
[18:54] You should know better. 你应该明白的
[18:56] Yeah, now go to your room. 现在 去那你的房间
[18:57] We’ll discuss your punishment later. 我们等一下商量商量怎么惩罚你
[18:58] -I’m getting punished? -Yes. -我要接受惩罚 -是的
[19:00] Even though I brought you the game-winning ball? 即使我给你带了比赛的制胜球
[19:03] -You did? -Sam…! -真的吗 -萨姆
[19:07] Go to your room. 回你房间
[19:11] But, honey, he brought me the game-winning ball. 但是 亲爱的 他给我带了比赛的制胜球啊
[19:17] I still can’t believe you had to spend 我还是不能相信你竟然
[19:18] the whole afternoon with Kate and Tudgeman. 和凯特 拉里一块儿待了一个下午
[19:21] Now that punishment really was cruel and unusual. 这样的惩罚还真的是残忍又罕见啊
[19:24] Actually, it wasn’t that bad. 其实没那么糟的
[19:26] A trip to the dentist isn’t that bad. 去看牙医可能没那么糟
[19:28] The kind of music your parents listen to isn’t that bad. 你父母爱听的音乐也可能没那么糟
[19:31] But what you had to do? 但是看看你要干些什么吧
[19:32] Now that was bad. 这才是真正糟糕的东西
[19:33] Okay, you guys are my best friends, right? 你们是我最好的朋友 对吧
[19:35] -Right. -Yeah. -对 -是的
[19:36] So just trust me when I tell you that 所以 你们要相信我
[19:38] there’s more to Kate and Larry than meets the eye. 这其中的麻烦不仅仅在于凯特和拉里
[19:40] So which one of you guys fessed up anyway? 那你们中最后是谁招供了
[19:42] Yeah, what’d you end up writing in that essay? 是啊 最后的检讨里面写的是谁
[19:50] McGuire? 迈奎尔
[19:51] Tudgeman? Sanders? 塔奇曼 桑德斯
[19:58] Dear Principal Tweedy 亲爱的特维迪校长
[19:59] earlier you asked us who started the food fight. 早些时候你问我们是谁发起的食物大战
[20:01] And the truth is, none of us did. 真相是 我们都没发起
[20:03] But we all could’ve stopped it. 但是我们本来都可以阻止它的
[20:05] We all may hang out with different people. 我们都和不同的人一起玩
[20:07] I mean, we may be… 我是说 我们可能是
[20:08] a Kate… 凯特
[20:10] a Larry… 拉里
[20:11] and a Lizzie… 或者是 利齐
[20:12] but the one thing we should’ve had in common today 但是今天我们应该有一个共同点
[20:14] was the courage to stand up and stop the food fight. 那就是站出来阻止大战的勇气
[20:17] So to answer your question 所以 对于你的问题 我要说
[20:19] it doesn’t matter who started it 谁发起的已经不重要了
[20:20] because we’re all responsible. 因为我们都有责任
[20:22] So we cleaned up the cafeteria together. 所以我们一起打扫了食堂
[20:25] Signed… The Lunch Bunch. 落款 午餐大战这帮人
[20:45] I’m sorry, but it was funny. 对不起 但是真的很好笑
[20:48] Ow! 嗷
[20:53] You had a meatball in your hand 你手上拿了个肉丸子
[20:54] and you were going to lob it… 你本来想扔它来着
[20:58] What were you thinking? 你是怎么想的
[21:00] Okay, maybe I was. 好吧 也许我是这样
[21:02] But let me repeat, it was… 但让我重复一遍 那是
[21:06] Ooh! Sorry. 啊 对不起
新成长的烦恼

Post navigation

Previous Post: 新成长的烦恼(Lizzie McGuire)第2季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 新成长的烦恼(Lizzie McGuire)第2季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme