Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

新成长的烦恼(Lizzie McGuire)第2季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 新成长的烦恼(Lizzie McGuire)第2季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] I love the fall. Leaves turning colors, ducks flying south. 我爱秋天 树叶变黄 雁雀南飞
[00:05] The return of corduroy. 又快要开始穿羽绒服之类的了
[00:07] Life cycles reminding us that everything must change. 生命的循环告诉我们一切都会改变
[00:10] Here’s Lizzie and her little friends– 这就是利齐和她的小朋友们
[00:12] “Whoever” and “Whatever.” 管他们是谁呢
[00:15] And that… some things never will. 但有些事情永远不会发生改变
[00:17] My mom is making me invite the whole class this year. 我妈妈强迫我今年必须邀请班里所有的同学
[00:19] Losers, too. Hit it. 甚至包括哪些窝囊废
[00:21] Kate 凯特
[00:24] Kate will see you at the door 凯特会在门口等你
[00:26] Kate will free you, have some more 凯特会给你自由 再吃点
[00:27] Birthday cake and hit the dance floor 生日蛋糕 开始跳舞吧
[00:31] It’s going to be… off the hizzie. 这将是一场 狂欢
[00:33] The Kate, the Kate… The party, the party… Huh! 凯特 凯特 凯特 派对 派对 派对 嗬
[00:39] If they keep this up They’re going to see my breakfast… now! 如果他们继续唱下去 他们将立刻看到我的早餐
[00:49] She’s turning 14? 她要满十四岁了吗
[00:51] Man, impressive. 真厉害
[00:52] Kate’s got the whole school chanting her name. 凯特让全校的学生都喊着她的名字
[00:55] Okay, I would not go to this party 我才不会去参加这个派对呢
[00:56] if it were the last party on earth. 哪怕它是世界上最后一个派对
[00:58] Last year she gave us cell phones in the goodie bags. 去年她在大礼包里送了我们一部手机
[01:01] -I am so there. -Ah, me, too. -我一定要去 -我也是
[01:03] -Wait, did that include long distance? -Duh. -等等 那个手机能打长途吗 -当然了
[01:12] If you believe 如果你相信
[01:16] We’ve got a picture-perfect plan 我们事先就有一个绝妙的计划
[01:19] We’ve got you fooled 那你就错了
[01:23] ‘Cause we only do the best we can 我们只是在尽力而为
[01:28] And sometimes we make it 有时候我们会取得成功
[01:32] And sometimes we fake it 有时候我们会把事情搞砸
[01:35] But we get one step closer each and every day 但我们离目标一天比一天近
[01:41] We’ll figure it out on the way. 我们会在途中解决所有的难题
[01:46] Lizzie McGuire S02E18 Party Over Here
[01:52] Mom, why can’t you just be reasonable? 妈妈 你怎么就不能讲理一点呢
[01:54] I mean, why can’t we just talk about it? 我的意思是 为什么我们不能谈谈呢
[01:56] Talk away, honey 宝贝 你有话就说啊
[01:57] but you’re not going to a party where there’s no chaperone. 但是你不能去参加没有监护人的派对
[02:00] For the 900th time, there will be a chaperone there. 都说了九百遍了 那儿会有一个监护人的
[02:04] And for the 900th and first time 这是第九百零一遍了
[02:06] Kate’s 18-year-old cousin Amy 凯特那个在乐队表演的十八岁
[02:08] who plays in a band, doesn’t count. 表姐艾米不能算是个监护人
[02:12] Well, Kate’s mom thinks it counts. 但是 凯特的妈妈认为她可以算
[02:14] Well, Kate’s mom and your mom have very different ideas 那么凯特的妈妈和你的妈妈
[02:18] about what is appropriate. 在这一点上就有很大的分歧
[02:19] That’s because Kate’s mom trusts her. 那是因为凯特的妈妈相信她
[02:22] Elizabeth Brooke Mcguire! 伊丽莎白・布洛克・迈奎尔
[02:25] That tone has “grounded” written all over it. 就凭你刚说的话 我就可以关你禁闭
[02:29] Maintain, McGuire. 冷静 迈奎尔
[02:31] Calmly explain to her how important this is to you. 冷静地向她解释这对你有多么重要
[02:34] Mom, everybody is going to be there. 妈妈 每个人都要去的
[02:36] Everyone except an appropriate chaperone. And you. 除了一个合适的监护人 当然也除了你
[02:41] Honey, why are you in such a hurry to grow up? 宝贝 你为什么那么急着长大
[02:43] Can’t you just be happy being a kid? 你难道不能开开心心的当一个小孩吗
[02:46] How can I enjoy being a kid 当我不能去一切很酷的派对的时候
[02:48] when I can’t go to any cool parties?! 我怎么能开开心心地当个小孩呢
[02:50] Mom! Mom! We’re going to be on TV! 妈妈 我们要上电视了
[02:52] Really? Is there a new reality show? 真的吗 在一部新的真人秀里面吗
[02:54] You know, The Real Stories of the Really Clueless? 就是那种“无知傻帽的真实故事”吗
[02:57] You know, that was actually very, very clever. 你知道吗 这实际上是个很不错的主意
[03:00] Maybe when I’m a big star you can write for me. 也许等我成名之后你可以给我写一个这样的剧本
[03:03] Oh, that’d be really cool except for I wouldn’t be able 哦 那真是太棒了 但是我却不能去参加
[03:06] to go to any of those cool premiere parties. 很酷的首播派对
[03:08] You know why? Because there won’t be a chaperone there. 你知道为什么吗 因为那里没有监护人
[03:11] Once again I’m the worst mother in the world. 我又一次成为了世界上最差的妈妈
[03:15] Cool, because I’ve been out being fun dad. 太棒了 因为我正好是一个有趣的爸爸
[03:17] Only, the funniest. 最最有趣的
[03:19] You’re looking at the new spokesfamily 站在你眼前的就是劲力牌运动饮料
[03:21] for Cardio Punch Sports Drink. 新的代言家庭
[03:24] This casting lady in the mall picked us to be in a commercial. 一位星探在商场选中了我们两个人去拍摄广告
[03:27] Spokesfamily? Where do we go? 代言家庭 我们要去哪里拍
[03:31] Um, actually, Mom, when they said “spokesfamily,” 妈妈 事实上 当他们说“代言家庭”时
[03:34] what they really meant was “spokesdad” and “spokesMatt.” 他们指的是“代言人爸爸”和“代言人马特”
[03:39] Oh, they don’t need a mom? 哦 他们不需要一个妈妈吗
[03:41] Sorry, it’s a guy thing. 抱歉 这是我们男人的事情
[03:45] No, really what should I wear? 不是吧 还是告诉我我要穿什么样的衣服
[03:47] Honey, look on the bright side. I get to do it. 宝贝 往好的方面想想 我能够参与到其中去
[03:49] No, not you on-camera. You-You forgot to say “I do” 不 你可不能上镜 你看见瑞瑞表姐拿着录像机
[03:54] when you saw Cousin Reeree with the video camera. 的时候你甚至都忘了说“我愿意”
[03:57] Did not. 我没有
[03:59] I was… blinded by your beauty. 我是 被你的美丽给震住了
[04:02] Sam, you flinched for your driver’s license picture. 萨姆 你给驾照拍照时还畏手畏脚的
[04:05] Look, honey, this is something Matt really wants to do. 听着 亲爱的 这是马特非常想要做的事
[04:08] I can get over being a little camera shy for one day. 我总有一天可以克服镜头恐惧症的
[04:10] That’s why I am the “fun dad.” 正因此我才被称为“有趣的爸爸”
[04:18] She started with my full name and ended with, 她开始叫我的全名 最后还对我说
[04:20] “Why can’t you just enjoy your childhood?” 为什么你不能就好好享受你的童年呢
[04:22] Fill in the blanks. 如是云云
[04:23] Ugh. My mom gave me “I don’t agree with Kate’s mom 我妈妈对我说 我不赞同凯特妈妈
[04:27] on how to raise children.” 养孩子的方法
[04:28] “Raise!” Like we’re chickens or something! 养 就好像我们是鸡还是什么的
[04:31] My mom said it was okay. 我妈说没什么
[04:33] What?! 什么
[04:34] It’s depressing, really. 这太令人沮丧了 真的
[04:36] Do my parents think I’m so good 难道我父母真的认为我那么乖
[04:38] that I can never get into trouble? 从来都不会惹上麻烦吗
[04:39] Yes. 是的
[04:41] I can make trouble. I have a dark side. 我会惹上麻烦的 我有黑暗的一面
[04:44] I can disrespect the common areas. 我也能违反公共场所秩序
[04:47] I can act without regard for the safety of others. Hmm? 我可以做事不顾别人的安危 瞧
[04:54] Oh! Oh! I’m… I’m so sorry! 哦 哦 我 我太抱歉了
[04:56] Sorry, yet bad. 抱歉 但是我还是很坏
[04:57] L-Let me get you a towel. 我去帮你拿个毛巾吧
[05:02] Miranda, we cannot give up on this. 米兰达 我们不能放弃
[05:03] We have to go to this party. 我们一定要去参加这个派对
[05:04] I mean, everyone is going to be there. 我是说 每个人都会去那儿的
[05:07] Well, we could go back to them and renegotiate. 那么 我们可以再去找找他们然后重新谈判
[05:09] Like, minutes at the party, for minutes of extra chores. 比如说 我们去派对上玩一会 就多做一点家务
[05:13] Or minutes off the phone. 或者少打一点电话
[05:14] Or minutes off the computer. 或少玩一会儿电脑
[05:18] Or minutes in jail! 或者去监狱里待会儿
[05:20] Why should we have to suffer to 为什么我们非要为
[05:21] exercise our constitutional rights– 行使我们合法的权利而受到惩罚呢
[05:24] the pursuit of happiness? It’s simply un-American. 我们只是想追求快乐而已 这也太没有美国味了
[05:27] Well, how ’bout this: 要不然这样吧
[05:28] instead of not going to the party, we just… go. 我们不能不去派对 我们就直接 去
[05:31] Our parents already said that we couldn’t. 我们的父母已经说过不让我们去了
[05:34] We do it anyway. We just don’t tell them. 即使这样我们也去 我们就是不告诉他们
[05:37] This sounds like it involves a little bit 这听起来好像有点牵涉到
[05:39] of lying and deception. 说谎和欺骗
[05:41] But a whole lot of going to the party. 但是这样做就可以去派对了
[05:43] I’m listening. 说 我听着呢
[05:44] Okay, well… 好的 那么
[05:47] Here we are, Dad– the doorway to stardom! 我们到了 爸爸 星光大道的入口
[05:52] Okay, this is not going to be that big a deal. 行了 没有你说的那么邪乎
[05:54] I’m not going to be on-camera that long. 我不会在录像机前呆多长时间的
[05:55] This is just going to be a fun day 这只会成为能让我们
[05:56] together trying something new. 一起尝鲜的快乐的一天
[05:58] Something new, like… stardom! 尝鲜 比如成为明星
[06:01] Here, let’s just sign in. 到这儿来 我们来签到
[06:02] On the sign-in sheet to stardom! 星光大道的签到本
[06:05] Will you stop doing that? 你能不能停下来
[06:07] There they are– the real father and the real little boy 他们在这儿啊 我在鞋店里找到的
[06:10] I found in the shoe store. 真实的父亲和儿子
[06:11] This is Steve, our director. 这是史蒂夫 我们的导演
[06:13] -The man who’ll direct us to star. -Shh -他将把我们引向星光 -嘘
[06:17] Hi, Sam McGuire. This is my son, Matt. 嗨 我是萨姆・迈奎尔 这是我的儿子马特
[06:20] -Yo. -Love them. -哟 -我喜欢他们
[06:22] Have the stunt guy fit them with a harness. 让特技师给他们配一套护具
[06:24] Robyn! Where’s my blended? 罗本 我的调和酒呢
[06:27] Did he say “harness”? 他刚才是不是说“护具”来着
[06:28] The harness to stardom! 通往星光大道的护具
[06:31] -Stop doing that. -Sorry. -别再这样了 -对不起
[06:37] I’m really having second, third, and fourth thoughts 关于这件事我已经想了又想
[06:40] about this whole thing. 想了又想了
[06:41] Lizzie, you can’t fall apart at a time like this. 利齐 你可不能在这个时候前功尽弃啊
[06:44] At a time like what? 什么时候
[06:45] At a time like the first time that we tell our mothers 在这样一个我们第一次告诉我们的妈妈
[06:47] that we’re going to the mall and we sneak to a party instead? 我们去逛商场了而实际上我们去参加派对的时候吗
[06:49] This seems like a pretty good time to fall apart to me. 这在我看来是一个崩溃的绝佳时刻
[06:52] They’ll never know. 但是他们永远也不会知道
[06:53] Mall, bus, party, bus mall. 从商场坐公交车去派对 再坐公交车回商场
[06:56] The plan is flawless. 这个计划是完美的
[06:58] This plan is genius. Sheer genius, I tell you. 我告诉你 这是个天才计划 绝顶聪明
[07:05] What’s the plan? 计划是什么
[07:06] Your plan is, your parents take you to the party 你的计划是 你的父母带你去
[07:08] that you’re allowed to go to. 那个你被允许去的派对
[07:10] Oh, but that’s where you’re wrong. 哦 可惜你说错了
[07:11] See, I told my parents that 我告诉我父母
[07:13] I wasn’t going to the party tonight. 我今晚不去参加那个派对
[07:14] In fact, they think I’m at Miranda’s house. 实际上他们以为我会去米兰达家
[07:16] But I’m not. I’m here. Want to know why? 但是实际上我不在 我在这里 想知道为什么吗
[07:19] ‘Cause I’m bad. 因为我很坏
[07:22] We’ll see you at the party, Gordo. 我们派对上再见 戈多
[07:23] No! You’re not getting rid of me that easily 不 你不可能这么轻易就摆脱我
[07:25] ’cause I’m all about the plan tonight. 因为我今天一定要加入到你们的计划中来
[07:28] Want to know why? 想知道为什么吗
[07:29] Yeah, Gordo you’re bad. 是啊 戈多 你很坏
[07:32] Ready, girls? Gordo, you’re coming, too? 女孩们 你们准备好了吗 戈多 你也一起去吗
[07:34] Oh, well, that’s the plan. 是的 那就是我们的计划
[07:39] Lizzie, can I talk to you for a minute? 利齐 我能和你谈谈吗
[07:42] She knows. How does she always know? 她知道了 她怎么什么都知道
[07:45] Um… s-sure, Mom. 呃 当 当然可以 妈妈
[07:47] Um, I know you really wanted to go to that party 我知道你很想去参加那个派对
[07:50] and I’m sorry I had to say no, 我也很抱歉我没法同意
[07:52] but I know you’re going to have a good time tonight 但是你今天晚上一定会和你的朋友们
[07:54] at the mall with your friends. 在商场里玩得很愉快的
[07:57] Please buy everybody a big cookie on me. 请替我给每个人都买个大饼干
[08:01] Thanks, Mom. 谢谢 妈妈
[08:08] Okay, it’s official. 好了 现在可是正式的了
[08:10] I am the worst daughter who ever lived. 我就是世界上最差的女儿
[08:39] But she gives me $10. 但是她给了我十块钱
[08:41] I lie to her, and what does she do? 我对她说了谎 而她做了什么
[08:43] She gives me $10! 她给我了十块钱
[08:44] Lizzie, can you please save the guilt thing 利齐 你可以把这份愧疚
[08:47] until after the party? 放到派对之后吗
[08:48] Trust me– knowing you it will still be there. 相信我 我了解你 到时候你肯定还很愧疚
[08:51] Not for me– guilt-free Gordo. 我就不一样 没有愧疚之心的戈多
[08:52] You know why? ‘Cause I’m bad. 你知道为什么吗 因为我很坏
[08:55] No, Gordo, because… 不 戈多 是因为
[08:57] ’cause you’re allowed to be here. 你爸妈允许你来
[09:20] Football! 小心橄榄球
[09:24] Who are all of these people?! 这些人都是谁啊
[09:33] -Miranda! -Lizzie, hang on! -米兰达 -利齐 坚持住
[09:36] Help! Gordo! 救命 戈多
[09:39] Ooh, that looks bad. 哦 那看起来可不好
[09:41] Help! 救命
[09:50] Lizzie, hang on. Just go with it. 利齐 坚持住 你要跟着他们的节奏
[09:52] Give me your hand. 把手给我
[09:59] Wait, what is going on here? 等等 这里到底怎么了
[10:01] Total chaos. 混乱到家了
[10:02] Let’s ditch our coats 我们把大衣脱了
[10:03] and see if we can find anyone we know. 然后看看能不能找一些我们认识的人
[10:06] Over there. 这边
[10:13] Wait your turn. 你们要排队
[10:14] Sorry, sorry, sorry. 对不起 对不起 对不起
[10:16] I think that that was our chaperone. 我猜那就是我们的监护人
[10:22] Son, I think I know what the harness is for. 儿子 我想我知道护具是做什么用的了
[10:25] This is the best day of my life. 这是我一生中最美好的一天
[10:28] Listen, Matt, if the wall’s too high for you 听着 马特 如果这堵墙对你来说太高了
[10:30] we don’t have to do this. 我们可以不拍
[10:32] Too high? It’s not high enough! 太高了 它根本不够高
[10:35] Oh, yeah, who’s your rock climber? Oh, yeah. 哦 耶 谁是你们的攀岩者呢 哦 耶
[10:38] Let’s run over this. 我们来过一遍
[10:39] You scale the wall, grab the Cardio Punch chug and smile. 你们爬上去 拿到劲力运动饮料 然后微笑
[10:42] Repel back down the wall one-handed, 再用一只手爬下来
[10:44] with the bottle label out give me a flip at the end, 将瓶子标签朝外 最后再做一个空翻
[10:46] touchdown and smile. Yes? 然后触地再微笑 明白了吗
[10:49] This… can’t be safe. 这也 太不安全了
[10:52] If it isn’t, we’ll fix it in editing. 如果不安全 我们会在剪辑的时候修改一下
[10:55] Robyn! 罗宾
[10:56] I thought the whole school was coming. 我以为全校的人都会来呢
[10:59] Did you guys see anyone you knew? 你们看见任何你认识的人没有
[11:01] I don’t think so. No one in our homeroom has beards. 没看见 我们班的人可没有长胡子的
[11:05] Maybe their parents wouldn’t let them come either. 也许他们的父母也都没让他们来
[11:07] Oh, this is bad. All right, new plan. 哦 太糟糕了 好吧 新计划
[11:09] I say we go back to the mall split a giant cookie, 我提议我们回到商场 买一个大饼干
[11:12] and call it a night. 然后结束这一晚
[11:13] I’m there. 我同意
[11:13] Vamonos. 咱们走吧
[11:14] All right, on my count. One, two… 好吧 我来数 一 二
[11:20] Your seven minutes was up ten minutes ago. 你们的七分钟时限在十分钟前就到了
[11:22] Uh, don’t worry, Kate, we were just leaving. 别担心 凯特 我们正打算走呢
[11:24] Yeah, h-happy birthday. Thanks for inviting us. 是啊 生日快乐 谢谢你邀请我们
[11:26] We had a great time. 我们玩得很愉快
[11:29] I can’t believe you guys are about to leave 我真不敢相信你们
[11:31] before all the cool people get here. 会在那些酷家伙来之前就离开
[11:33] Ah, well, that’s us, big fat losers. 啊 这就是我们嘛 超级窝囊废
[11:35] -Yeah. -Bye. -是啊 -再见
[11:36] Wait! Uh… we-we’re just about to cut the cake. 等等 呃 我们正准备切蛋糕呢
[11:40] Cake? T-There’s cake! 蛋糕 这儿有蛋糕
[11:41] You-you guys there’s cake. Cake, cake. 这里有蛋糕啊 蛋糕 蛋糕
[11:47] -You said you wanted chocolate, right? -Right. -你说过你想吃巧克力蛋糕的 对吧 -是啊
[11:50] Whew. I got strawberry ’cause I like that better. 呼 我买了草莓蛋糕因为我更喜欢草莓
[11:53] I’m just glad I remembered what you wanted. 我只是很高兴我还记得你想要的是什么
[11:55] And where are the birthday candles? 那生日蜡烛在哪儿呢
[11:57] I was just told cake. 我只听说要买蛋糕
[11:58] Nobody said anything about candles. 没人告诉我要买蜡烛啊
[12:00] But it’s my birthday. 但是今天是我的生日
[12:02] Oh, it is? Happy birthday. 哦 真的吗 生日快乐
[12:08] Uh… I’m not going to lose my cool over some little mistake, 我才不会因为这点小错误就丢下我的风度呢
[12:10] am I? No! Don’t eat my cake! 是吧 不 别吃我的蛋糕
[12:14] You guys haven’t even sung me “Happy Birthday” yet. 你们甚至还没给我唱生日快乐歌呢
[12:17] Cake? Cake? Cake! 有蛋糕
[12:23] This isn’t happening! 怎么会这样
[12:25] You know what? Sh-She’s right. I’m glad we didn’t leave. 你知道吗 她是对的 我很高兴我们没有离开
[12:29] -Oh, don’t! Don’t! -Harsh. -哦 别这样 别 -你还真狠
[12:32] It’s hard to tell through the frosting, 虽然她脸上布满了糖霜
[12:33] but Kate does look upset. 但是也能看出凯特很伤心
[12:37] Get away from me, you snakes! 离我远一点 你们这些毒蛇
[12:42] Nobody deserves that on their birthday. 没有人应该在他们的生日的那一天受到这样的待遇
[12:44] I’m going to go see if she’s okay. 我要去看看她怎么样了
[12:46] And action! I said, action. 开始 我说了开始
[12:49] Action. That means move. 开始 也就意味着我们要动起来
[12:52] I can’t move. 我动不了
[12:53] Sure you can. Look. I’m in. 你当然可以 瞧 我来了
[12:56] I’m out. 我飞出去
[12:57] I’m in. 我回来了
[12:59] I’m out. 我出去了
[13:00] I’m in. 我回来了
[13:01] Not helping. 这不管用
[13:03] Dad, what’s wrong? 爸爸 有什么问题吗
[13:04] Bad rope-climbing incident. 那次悲剧的攀爬经历
[13:07] What do you mean? 你什么意思
[13:08] Too high. 太高了
[13:11] Action! 开始
[13:13] -Dad are you afraid of heights? -Uh-huh. -爸爸 你恐高吗 -嗯哼
[13:16] Then why didn’t you say so? 那你为什么不说出来呢
[13:18] I didn’t want to let you down. 我不想让你失望
[13:20] People, you’re not making me happy. 喂 你们可没有让我开心啊
[13:22] One more time– chug and smile. 再说一遍 放快速度 并且微笑
[13:25] Dad you didn’t have to do this for me. 爸爸 你不需要为我而做这种事
[13:27] I know, but I wanted to. 我知道 但是我想这样做
[13:28] Hey, you, up there. Are you scared or just stupid? 嘿 你 上面的那个 你是害怕呢还是太傻了
[13:31] What did you just say? 你刚说什么
[13:33] I wasn’t talking to you, kid. I was talking to the 180 pounds 我不是在跟你说话 孩子 我是指你身边的
[13:37] of useless fat hanging next to you. 那坨一百八十磅的无用的肥肉
[13:39] That’s it. Dad… I’ll be back. 好吧 爸爸 我马上就回来
[13:51] Hey, buddy. That’s the best dad in the world 嘿 老兄 那上边吊着的是世界上
[13:54] hanging up there and you aren’t even good enough 最好的爸爸 而你还不够格
[13:56] to point your little cameras at him. 用你的小摄影机对着他拍呢
[13:59] So, listen up. This is how it’s going to work. 所以你给我听着 按我说的做
[14:01] You’re going to stop yelling at my dad 你必须停止对我爸爸大吼大叫
[14:03] and I’ll let you keep your kneecaps! 否则你会失去两个完好的膝盖
[14:06] -Yes? -Yes. -明白了吗 -明白了
[14:08] Now, cut him loose get me a blended, and that’s a wrap. 现在 把他放下来 给我一杯调和酒 然后收工
[14:20] Let’s hear it for my dad! 让我们为我爸爸欢呼吧
[14:24] Did you get that? 你拍到了吗
[14:28] I know what time it is but this is a big thing, Mom. 我知道现在几点了 但是妈妈这是件很重要的事
[14:32] Mom, they pushed me into my own cake. 妈妈 他们把我们推进我自己的蛋糕里面
[14:34] They didn’t even sing “Happy Birthday.” 他们甚至没有为我唱生日快乐歌
[14:37] No, she used my birthday party to invite all of her friends. 不 她利用我的生日派对来邀请她所有的朋友
[14:40] Maybe if you were here 如果你在这里
[14:42] some of my friends would have been allowed to come. 说不定我的一些朋友就会被允许来参加
[14:45] Mom, can’t you just please come home? Hello? 妈妈 你能回家吗 喂
[14:50] Mom, you’re breaking up. Can you hear me? 妈妈 你那边信号不好 你能听见我说话吗
[14:59] Go away! 一边儿去
[15:05] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[15:07] Do I look okay? 我看起来好吗
[15:08] You look like you could use some help. 你看起来需要一些帮助
[15:10] Wrong again, McGuire. I don’t need your help. 你又错了 迈奎尔 我不需要你的帮助
[15:13] This is going nowhere. 这一点意义都没有
[15:14] And there’s a big cookie at the mall with my name on it. 商场里还有一个大饼干上面还写着我的名字呢
[15:17] Okay, whatever. Happy birthday. I’m out. 好吧 无论如何 生日快乐 我要走了
[15:30] Uh… Kate… is this the party that you wanted? 呃 凯特 这是你想要的派对吗
[15:34] I wanted a few friends for movies 我想和一些朋友一起看一场电影
[15:37] but then my mom said I should have a grown-up party 但是我妈妈却说我应该开一个成人派对
[15:39] and then she left town. 之后她就出城了
[15:40] So now I’m stuck with a hundred of my cousin’s closest friends. 所以现在我被困在这里 和我表姐的朋友在一起
[15:44] Kate, we came to see you. 凯特 我们是来看你的
[15:47] Not entirely true, but… 虽然不全是实话 但是
[15:49] Here I am. You must love seeing me like this. 我就在这儿 你肯定喜欢看我这个样子吧
[15:53] Actually, I do. I like seeing you as a normal person. 事实上我的确喜欢 我喜欢你像个正常人的样子
[15:58] You know what? My mom’s picking us up at the mall at 10:00. 你知道吗 十点我妈要在商场接我们
[16:01] Why don’t you ditch all of this 你为什么不逃离这团混乱
[16:03] and come see a movie with a few friends? 来和我们一起看一场电影呢
[16:05] -Really? -Sure. -真的吗 -当然
[16:11] Oh, hey, you guys. 哦 嘿 两位
[16:12] Kate’s going to come see a movie with us, okay? 凯特要和我们一起去看电影 好吗
[16:14] What are we going to see? 我们要去看什么
[16:18] Oh, man. Kate Sanders coming with us to the mall 天哪 凯特・桑德斯和我们一起去商场
[16:21] was not part of the plan. 可不是计划之内的事情
[16:28] Lizzie, you guys go ahead. 利齐 你们先走吧
[16:29] I can’t leave my house this way. 我不能就这样扔掉家里的烂摊子
[16:38] Don’t do that! Give me that! 不要那么做 把那个给我
[16:41] I’m positive that helping Kate play keep-away 我敢肯定帮助凯特和那些大个子玩抢杯子
[16:43] with the statues wasn’t part of the plan. 也不是计划的一部分
[16:46] We cannot leave her like this, guys. 我们不能就这么丢下她 伙计们
[16:47] Uh, she hates us. We can leave her. 她讨厌我们 我们可以丢下她
[16:49] I totally agree. Want to know why? 我完全同意 想知道为什么吗
[16:52] ‘Cause I’m bad. 因为我很坏
[16:54] And this party’s worse. 而这个派对逼我更糟
[16:55] You’re right. You know what, 你是对的 知道吗
[16:56] this party needs a mom. 这个派对需要个一妈妈
[16:58] So, I’m going to go call mine. 所以我要去给我妈妈打电话
[16:59] Uh, what? Uh, Lizzie let’s get that big cookie in you quick 什么 利齐 我们赶快去买那个大饼干吧
[17:03] ’cause you’re talking crazy! 因为你已经开始说疯话了
[17:04] No, it’s the right thing to do, Miranda. 不 这才是正确的做法 米兰达
[17:06] But we’ll be so grounded. 但是我们会被禁足的呀
[17:07] No, after our parents see how mature we’ve been 不会的 如果我们的父母看到经过这件事
[17:09] through this whole thing they’ll be so proud, 我们已经如此成熟 他们会感到自豪的
[17:11] we’ll be completely off the hook. 我们会没事的
[17:12] That never works. Never. 那不会发生的 永远不会
[17:15] You always think it’s going to, but then it doesn’t. 你总是认为那会发生 但是不会
[17:22] Hello? 喂
[17:25] Yeah? Okay, you need me? 是的 好的 你们需要我
[17:29] Okay, I’ll be right there. 好的 我马上就去
[17:35] Kids. 孩子们
[17:37] Are you okay? 你们还好吗
[17:38] We’re fine, Mom. 我们很好 妈妈
[17:39] I’m glad you called me. 我很高兴你能给我打电话
[17:41] These are the times when I love her so much. 有些时候我非常爱她
[17:44] Mom, I know that you said we shouldn’t be here. 妈妈 我知道你说过我们不应该来这儿
[17:46] You were right. 你是对的
[17:47] And you were right about the chaperone not being a chaperone. 你对于那个监护人不够格的看法也是对的
[17:51] But I’ve learned my lesson, so there’s no need to punish me. 但是我已经吸取教训了 所以不用再惩罚我了吧
[17:53] Oh okay, I’m glad you’ve still got your sense of humor 太好了 我很高兴你还能保持你的幽默感
[17:56] ’cause you’re going to need it during your 因为在接下来的漫长而孤独的
[17:57] long, lonely days of being grounded. 的禁足期间 你会很需要它们的
[17:59] Miranda, Gordo, I’m going to miss seeing you at the house. 米兰达 戈多 我会怀念你们在我们家里的日子的
[18:02] Um, actually, Mrs. McGuire I’m allowed to be here. 事实上 迈奎尔太太 我到这儿来是得到许可的
[18:05] Oh really? Not after I finish talking to your parents. 哦 真的吗 等我跟你父母谈过之后你就不是了
[18:08] That never works either. 你也甭想逃脱了
[18:10] Mom, can you take all of this and send it that way? 妈妈 你能把这些人给赶走吗
[18:13] Oh, I’m just warming up. This is going to be fun. 哦 我才刚热热身而已 这会很有趣的
[18:16] Then there are times when she really, really scares me. 但是 也有些时候她真的好可怕
[18:21] You ain’t seen nothing yet 你还什么都没看到呢
[18:24] * B-b-baby 宝 宝贝
[18:26] You just ain’t seen n-n-nothing yet 你还什么都没看到呢
[18:29] Here’s somethin’, here’s somethin’ 这儿有些事情
[18:30] You’re gonna f-forget, baby 会让你难以忘怀 宝贝
[18:32] You know, you know, you know 你知道吗 你知道吗 你知道吗
[18:34] You just ain’t seen nothin’ yet 你还什么都还没看到呢
[18:38] You just ain’t seen… 你还什么都没
[18:49] Now, hear this, people. 现在你们给我听着
[18:49] You don’t have to go home 你们不一定要回家
[18:51] but you have to get the heck out of here! 但是你们必须离开这儿
[18:54] Excuse me, ma’am. You’re kind of, like, stopping the party. 打扰一下 夫人 你有点像是要停止这个派对啊
[18:57] Exactly. 没错
[18:59] -But… that would, like, stop the party. -Right. -但是 那样的话这个派对就会结束 -对
[19:02] Hm, so the party’s going to be over now? 嗯 那么现在这个派对要结束了吗
[19:04] -Right now! -Oh, and you are? -就是现在 -哦 能问一下你是谁吗
[19:07] Me? I am your worst nightmare. 我 我是你最糟糕的噩梦
[19:12] I am a mother on a mission 我是一个背负着使命的母亲
[19:14] and I hope you think I’m kidding. 而且我希望你认为我是在开玩笑
[19:17] Now move, people! 现在 你们都给我出去
[19:25] Bye. Good-bye. 再见
[19:28] Oh, I’ll take that. Yeah, thanks. 哦 这个就交给我吧 谢谢
[19:30] Buckle up for safety. 系好安全带
[19:32] Here. 给你
[19:34] So you want to come home with us, sweetie? 你想和我们一起回家吗 甜心
[19:36] I think I’m okay, now. 我觉得我现在没事了
[19:38] Thanks, Mrs. McGuire. 谢谢 迈奎尔太太
[19:39] What a way to celebrate your 15th birthday, huh? 真是个庆祝十五岁生日的好方式啊 不是么
[19:43] -Um, actually, it’s my 14th. -Right. -事实上 是我十四岁的生日 -哦
[19:52] Uh, “Thanks, Lizzie.” 谢谢你 利齐
[19:54] I know that you’ll deny it even under alien water torture. 我知道你就算受了外星人的水刑折磨也不会承认的
[19:58] Just so we’re clear, thanks, Lizzie. 我们算两清了 谢谢你 利齐
[20:01] Don’t mention it. 不客气
[20:04] Glad that’s behind us. 真高兴事情过去了
[20:13] Cake. 蛋糕
[20:15] So, this is being grounded, huh? 那么 这就是禁足吗
[20:17] Yeah. It reeks. 是啊 太恶心了
[20:19] I know, I am so bored. 我知道 我快无聊死了
[20:21] Yeah, well, I have gotten a lot of work done. 是啊 我倒是做了一堆事情
[20:24] Well, it’s official. You’re no longer bad, Gordo. 好吧 正式宣布 你现在一点也不坏了 戈多
[20:27] Lizzie, come downstairs. Matt and Dad’s commercial’s on. 利齐 到楼下来 正在播放马特和爸爸的广告
[20:30] I got to go. More joy. 我必须走了 找点乐子吧
[20:36] Come on, quick. Here it comes. 赶快来 都开始了
[20:44] Hey, buddy, listen up. That’s the best… punch… 嘿 老兄 听着 那上面挂着的
[20:47] in the world hanging up there. 是世界上最好的运动饮料
[20:51] I think that’s me. 我觉得那应该是我才对
[20:52] You aren’t even good enough to… 你根本不够格
[20:54] …pop the top on a bottle of that punch. 跳到那饮料的瓶子上去
[20:56] So listen up. This is how it’s going to work. 所以听着 按我说的做
[21:00] You’re going to stop hogging all the punch 你必须停止强占所有的饮料
[21:02] and I’ll let you keep your kneecaps! Yes? 否则甭想留着你那两个完好的膝盖 明白了吗
[21:06] I’m glad you’re down with it. 我很高兴你答应了
[21:08] Hey, you never said any of that stuff. 嘿 你从来没说过那些话呀
[21:10] Now let’s go get some punch! 现在让我们去拿些饮料吧
[21:12] Cardio Punch– 劲力运动饮料
[21:15] the drink of spiky-headed, tough kids everywhere. 专为超级强悍的孩子们而设计
[21:20] Thank you, thank you. 谢谢 谢谢
[21:22] That was me. 本来有我的
[21:27] You’re looking at the new spokesfamily 站在你眼前的就是劲量饮料能量
[21:29] for Cardio Powertime Punch… no… 的最新代言家庭
[21:33] You’re looking at the new spokesfamily 站在你眼前的就是劲力能量饮料
[21:35] for Cardio Punch Power Drink. 的最新代言家庭
[21:41] I can’t get it. Cardio Punch Sports Drink. 我就是说不对 劲力运动饮料
[21:44] This casting lady in the mall… 商场里的星探
[21:49] There goes the strawberries. 这儿有草莓
[21:52] This is going nowhere. And there’s a big… whoa… 这一点意义也没有 而且还有个大 哇
[21:55] -And sometimes we make it. -Put ’em down. Put ’em down. -有时候我们会取得成功 -把那东西放下来
[21:57] I’m singing our theme song, man. 嘿 老兄 我正在唱我们的主题曲呢
[21:59] You look like a stalker. 你看起来像个自恋狂
[22:01] A stalker. 自恋狂
新成长的烦恼

Post navigation

Previous Post: 新成长的烦恼(Lizzie McGuire)第2季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 新成长的烦恼(Lizzie McGuire)第2季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme