时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | No, no, no. | 不对 不对 |
[00:04] | It’s Britney, Britney, Janet and then J. Lo. | 是 布兰妮 布兰妮 詹妮特 然后洛佩兹 |
[00:07] | Wrong, it’s Britney, Janet, Janet… | 错 是 布兰妮 詹妮特 詹妮特 |
[00:10] | I’m hearing music, seeing dancers | 我听着音乐 看着舞者们 |
[00:12] | getting a whiff of that sweet smell of success. | 散发出一股成功的甜蜜香气 |
[00:15] | Ooh, I need to refuel. | 哦 我需要补充能量 |
[00:17] | Ooh, me, too. Peanut butter, mm. | 哦 我也要 花生酱 嗯 |
[00:19] | Mmm. Good cookie. | 嗯 曲奇真好吃 |
[00:21] | Man, you guys eat a lot. | 天哪 你俩也忒能吃了吧 |
[00:22] | Oh, I should get some pretzels. | 哦 我得再来点儿脆饼干 |
[00:25] | You think you could stop stuffing your faces | 你俩觉得你们能坚持住别使劲儿吃东西 |
[00:27] | long enough for us to finish rehearsal? | 以保证完成我们的排练吗 |
[00:29] | We’re girls; we can multitask. | 我们是女孩儿 我们能同时干好多事儿 |
[00:33] | Gordo, just ’cause we’re eating | 戈多 我们在吃东西 |
[00:35] | doesn’t mean we’re not rehearsing. | 并不代表我们就没排练啊 |
[00:36] | You guys, this music video needs to be taken seriously. | 伙计们 这支音乐录影带需要认真对待 |
[00:40] | I’m branching out. | 我在扩大我的影响力 |
[00:41] | Expanding my repertoire. | 拓展我的节目制作范围 |
[00:43] | Yeah, it’ll look good on your school record. | 对 这会让你的学校档案变得更棒 |
[00:45] | Ours, too, Lizzie. | 我们的也是 利齐 |
[00:47] | Okay, Gordo’s making sense, but Miranda? | 好吧 戈多说得很在理 但是米兰达 |
[00:53] | What are you staring at? | 你看什么看 |
[00:55] | Watch a real artist at work. | 瞧瞧一个真正的艺术家工作吧 |
[00:58] | Whatever you’re doing, stop. | 不管你在干嘛 都给我打住 |
[01:08] | Behold. | 看 |
[01:11] | I call this one | 我称之为 |
[01:12] | “Girl Who Makes Me Hurl.” | “让我想吐的女孩” |
[01:15] | Well, I call this one | 好吧 我管它叫 |
[01:17] | “Brother About to Run for His Life.” | “即将逃命的弟弟” |
[01:22] | Would you get those pretzels while you’re up? | 你过去的时候拿点儿脆饼干行不 |
[01:29] | If you believe | 如果你相信 |
[01:33] | We’ve got a picture-perfect plan | 我们事先就有一个绝妙的计划 |
[01:36] | We’ve got you fooled | 那你就错了 |
[01:40] | ‘Cause we only do the best we can | 我们不过是在尽力而为 |
[01:45] | And sometimes we make it | 有时候我们会取得成功 |
[01:48] | And sometimes we fake it | 有时候我们会把事情搞砸 |
[01:52] | But we get one step closer each and every day | 但我们离目标一天比一天近 |
[01:58] | We’ll figure it out on the way. | 我们会在途中解决一切难题 |
[02:02] | Lizzie McGuire S02E16 Inner Beauty | |
[02:06] | I studied, I quizzed I made diagrams, | 我学 我考 我做图表 |
[02:10] | and for what? | 为了啥 |
[02:11] | A no-good lousy “B.” | 一个没好处的 差劲的B |
[02:14] | That can mean the difference between | 这就意味着 |
[02:15] | “President for you on line two, Ms. Sanchez” | “总统在二号线等您 桑切斯夫人” |
[02:17] | or “You want fries with that?” | 和“您要不要再来点儿薯条”之间的区别 |
[02:19] | Okay, so you got a “B” on a science test. | 好吧 你不就科学考试得了个B么 |
[02:22] | A “B” is above average. | B已经是中上等了 |
[02:24] | Besides, I’m sure the president | 另外 我确信无论如何 |
[02:26] | would be calling on line one anyway. | 总统的电话都是在1号线 |
[02:28] | There’ll be plenty of tests for you to get an “A” on. | 你还有很多考试可以拿A的 |
[02:30] | School year’s hardly over. | 这学年才过了一小半 |
[02:34] | It’s just my dad was a straight-“A” student. | 只是 我爸是全A学生 |
[02:36] | My mom was president of the Latin Club. | 我妈是拉丁俱乐部的主席 |
[02:39] | I try so hard and still I end up above average. | 我这么努力最后还只是中上 |
[02:43] | For once, I’d like to be “A” excellent. | 这次 我要得A 优秀 |
[02:46] | Excellent. | 优秀 |
[02:46] | I’ll show you excellent. | 我要给你们看看什么是优秀 |
[02:49] | These are the stills I shot of you guys the other day. | 这些是我那天给你们拍的剧照 |
[02:50] | Oh, cool. | 哦 酷 |
[02:51] | I didn’t know you shot black and whites. | 我都不知道你还拍黑白照片 |
[02:53] | Yeah, well, I’m experimenting with different tones. | 对啊 我在做不同色调的实验 |
[02:56] | You know, for the video. | 你知道 为了拍录影 |
[02:57] | Ooh, cutting edge, I like it. | 哦 真时髦 我喜欢 |
[03:04] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[03:04] | I… you… | 我 你 |
[03:06] | Okay, okay so I won’t shoot it in black and white. | 好吧 我下次不拍黑白的了 |
[03:09] | It’s not that, it’s just… | 不是那个事儿 只是 |
[03:11] | How come no one’s ever told me I have like, six chins? | 你们怎么从来没告诉过我 我有六个下巴 |
[03:14] | Because you only have one. | 因为你只有一个 |
[03:17] | Are we looking at the same picture? | 我们看的是同一张照片吗 |
[03:21] | And my arms… they are so big. | 还有我的胳膊 好粗啊 |
[03:23] | What are you talking about,Miranda? | 你在说什么 米兰达 |
[03:24] | You look great in that picture. | 你在照片里看起来很棒啊 |
[03:26] | I think you’re overreacting. | 你反应过度了 |
[03:28] | Overreacting? | 反应过度 |
[03:30] | Overreacting?! | 反应过度 |
[03:31] | We’re about to shoot a video. | 我们要拍一个录影 |
[03:33] | You do know the camera adds ten pounds, don’t you? | 你们难道不知道镜头会让人看起来胖10磅的吗 |
[03:36] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[03:37] | We’ll wear black. It’s very slimming. | 我们穿黑色衣服 很显瘦的 |
[03:39] | That won’t be enough. | 那根本不够 |
[03:40] | Have you seen the dancers in those videos? | 你看过别的录影带里的舞者吗 |
[03:42] | Not only are they gorgeous, they’re tiny. | 他们不仅漂亮极了 而且非常瘦 |
[03:45] | I’m not tiny nor gorgeous. | 我既不苗条 也不漂亮 |
[03:48] | Hello? It’s called airbrushing. | 诶 那个是技术处理的结果 |
[03:50] | Nobody in the real world looks like that. | 现实生活中没人长那样 |
[03:54] | Maybe you’re right, Gordo. | 也许你是对的 戈多 |
[03:55] | Maybe I do eat too much. | 也许我就是吃得太多了 |
[03:57] | I never said you eat too much. | 我没说你吃的多 |
[03:59] | Yeah, you did. Yesterday. | 不 你说过 昨天说的 |
[04:01] | I… I… | 我 我 |
[04:02] | Man, you guys eat a lot. | 我天 你俩吃得也太多了 |
[04:05] | That’s it. I’m going on a diet. | 就这样吧 我要节食 |
[04:10] | Sam, honey. | 萨姆 亲爱的 |
[04:11] | Huh? | 啊 |
[04:13] | I just got off the phone with Matt’s school. | 我刚接到马特学校打来的电话 |
[04:15] | Oh, no, what’d he do this time? | 哦 不 这次他又闯什么祸了 |
[04:17] | Just brace yourself. | 你要撑住 |
[04:19] | He’s okay, isn’t he? | 他没事儿吧 |
[04:20] | Yeah, he’s okay. | 对 他没事儿 |
[04:22] | I-I got to lay down from the shock of it all. | 我要躺着歇会儿压压惊 |
[04:24] | Did he sneak into kindergarten class and take a nap again? | 他不是又偷偷跑到幼儿园睡觉了吧 |
[04:28] | No. | 不是 |
[04:28] | Did he eat all the ice cream sandwiches | 跟上周一样吃光了 |
[04:30] | in the cafeteria like he did last week? | 食堂的冰激凌三明治 |
[04:36] | No. | 不是 |
[04:37] | Tell me he didn’t pretend to be the PE substitute. | 别告诉我他这次去假扮体育代课老师了 |
[04:45] | – Sit. – Okay. | -坐下 -好 |
[04:48] | Apparently he has the potential | 很明显他有成为 |
[04:50] | to be the Picasso of his generation. | 新时代的毕加索的潜质 |
[04:53] | Picasso? Our Matt? Matt McGuire? | 毕加索 我们的马特 马特・迈奎尔 |
[04:56] | Are you sure there isn’t another Matt in his class? | 你确定不是他们班另一个马特 |
[04:59] | Sam, we’ll have to encourage him. | 萨姆 我们应该鼓励他 |
[05:01] | Artists are very sensitive. | 艺术家都是很敏感的 |
[05:03] | Sensitive? | 敏感 |
[05:04] | Matt eats mud. | 马特连泥巴都吃 |
[05:08] | Tell me again why you’re doing this? | 再告诉我一遍你这是在干嘛 |
[05:10] | So I can tell our fortune. | 预测我们的命运 |
[05:11] | But you’re the one writing them. | 但那是你写的 |
[05:13] | It doesn’t count. | 不能算数 |
[05:14] | Why not? | 为什么不算数 |
[05:16] | Well, because she’s not really predicting the future. | 因为她这不是真的在预测未来 |
[05:19] | “You will marry Ethan Craft.” | “你会嫁给伊桑・克拉夫特” |
[05:22] | Doesn’t get much realer than that, Gordo. | 没有比这更现实的了 戈多 |
[05:24] | At least you are in a better mood than you were this morning. | 至少你情绪比早上好点儿 |
[05:26] | Yeah, see, Miranda getting a “B” is not that bad. | 对啊 看 米兰达 拿B没什么大不了 |
[05:29] | Yeah, I’m totally over it. | 是啊 我已经跨过这个坎儿了 |
[05:31] | I’ll just work harder for the next test. | 我会为下次的考试更加努力的 |
[05:33] | How come you’re, uh, not eating anything? | 你怎么什么都不吃 |
[05:35] | Oh, um, I ate a really big breakfast. | 哦 呃 我早上吃得太多了 |
[05:38] | Okay, pick. | 好了 选吧 |
[05:40] | Two. | 二 |
[05:41] | “You will marry Ethan Craft.” | “你会嫁给伊桑・克拉夫特” |
[05:45] | Okay, so maybe it’s just a stupid paper fortune | 好吧 也许这就是一张愚蠢的东西南北玩具 |
[05:48] | but I like what it’s saying. | 但我还是喜欢它的预测 |
[05:49] | They all say that. | 每一面都写的同一句 |
[05:51] | I’ll just make another one. | 那我重做一个行了吧 |
[05:52] | Miranda, are you sure you don’t want some of my, uh, you know… | 米兰达 你确定你不来吃一点我的 你知道的 |
[05:55] | whatever this is? | 管它叫什么名字呢 |
[05:58] | Ow. Ooh, paper cut. | 哦哦 纸切着手了 |
[06:00] | I better go run my finger under some cold water. | 我最好赶紧去拿冷水冲一冲 |
[06:02] | I’ll see you guys later. | 回头见 伙计们 |
[06:03] | And don’t be late after school. | 放学之后别迟到了 |
[06:04] | We have a lot of dancing to do. | 我们还有很多舞蹈要排练 |
[06:08] | I don’t think I’ve ever seen Miranda skip a meal. | 我就没见过米兰达少吃一顿饭的时候 |
[06:11] | She said she had a really big breakfast. | 她说她早上吃得太多了 |
[06:14] | And she also said she was going on a diet. | 而且她也说了她要节食 |
[06:16] | I didn’t think she meant starvation diet. | 我没想到她说的是这种“饿死节食法” |
[06:18] | Starvation diet? Puh-leeze. | “饿死节食法” 别开玩笑了 |
[06:21] | Miranda is so not like that. | 米拉达不是那样的 |
[06:22] | Yeah, I guess you’re right. | 我想你是对的 |
[06:24] | I mean, she may not have gotten an “A” on the science test | 我是说 也许她科学考试没拿到A |
[06:26] | but she’s still not dumb. | 但她还不至于那么傻 |
[06:30] | At least I hope not. | 至少我希望不是 |
[06:34] | Okay, a little to the left. | 好的 往左来一点儿 |
[06:36] | Now tilt your chin up. | 下巴向上抬点儿 |
[06:39] | Okay, lower your left eyelid slightly. | 很好 轻轻垂下你的左眼皮 |
[06:43] | Perfect. Now don’t move a muscle. | 非常完美 现在一动也别动 |
[07:02] | Ooh. Our little artist at work. | 哦 我们的小艺术家正在创作呢 |
[07:05] | Let’s see what you’re painting there, Matt. | 让我们看看你都画了些什么 马特 |
[07:08] | It’s okay, Lanny they don’t know. | 没事儿 兰尼 他们还不知道 |
[07:10] | I only show when my work is complete. | 我只会在作品完成之后才让人看 |
[07:14] | Oh. Oh, well, in that case, we’ll go. | 哦 哦 好的 既然这样那我们就走 |
[07:17] | We just, we wanted you to know how proud we are of you. | 我们只是想让你知道我们多么为你而骄傲 |
[07:19] | And we’d be just as proud of you | 而且如果你能多留点颜料在画布上 |
[07:21] | if you kept a little more of the paint on the canvas | 而在植物和兰尼身上少洒点儿 |
[07:23] | and a little less on the plants and Lanny. | 我们会更加为你骄傲的 |
[07:28] | My inspiration. | 我的灵感 |
[07:30] | It’s… it’s gone. | 没了 全没了 |
[07:33] | Oh, don’t be silly. We’ll go. | 哦 别这样瞎说 我们这就走 |
[07:35] | You splatter away. | 你接着到处溅吧 |
[07:36] | But… Sam. | -但是 -萨姆 |
[07:44] | Hey, great idea, Lanny. | 嘿 好主意 兰尼 |
[07:46] | Since I’m no longer inspired by anything in here | 既然这里没有东西能再激发我的灵感了 |
[07:49] | let’s go out there. | 我们出去吧 |
[08:01] | Oh, you guys, you’re so good. | 哦 你们太棒了 |
[08:05] | -Thanks. -Thanks. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[08:06] | You look like you’re having so much fun. | 你们看上去好开心啊 |
[08:08] | I want to have fun, too.Can I be in the video, please, Gordo? | 我也想开心开心 我能在录影带里出现吗 戈多 |
[08:12] | You’re not serious, right? | 你不是认真的吧 |
[08:14] | No. I’m kidding. Goodness. | 当然不是 我开玩笑呢 我的天 |
[08:21] | Oh, come on, Lizzie we should go over it again. | 哦 别啊 利齐 我们应该再来一遍 |
[08:24] | Miranda, we’ve gone over this dance like, a million times. | 米兰达 我们都排了几千遍了 |
[08:26] | Ever heard of taking five? | 没听说过五分钟休息吗 |
[08:28] | Or 15. I’m pooped. | 或者休息十五分钟 我快累死了 |
[08:31] | Come on, just one more time, please? | 就再来一次 求你了 |
[08:32] | It needs to be perfect. | 我们需要的是完美 |
[08:35] | Mr. Director, I need some help. | 导演 我需要帮助 |
[08:37] | I’ve got no problem with perfection. | 为了完美 我没什么意见 |
[08:41] | Or taking a break. | 或者是 休息一下 |
[08:43] | Please. | 求你了 |
[08:45] | Fine, one more time, okay? | 好吧 就一次 |
[08:48] | Okay, from the top. | 好 从头开始 |
[08:49] | Cue music. | 放音乐 |
[08:50] | Hey, hey that’s my line. | 嘿 那是我的台词 |
[08:52] | Cue music. | 放音乐 |
[08:58] | There is no one else that I can say this to | 这话我只对你说 |
[09:02] | There is nothing better that… | 没有什么事比这更美妙 |
[09:05] | Honey? Are you okay? | 亲爱的 你没事儿吧 |
[09:07] | Huh? Oh. Yeah. I’m-I’m just a little woozy. | 哦 没事 我就是有点儿头晕 |
[09:12] | I knew we should’ve taken five. | 我就知道我们应该歇会儿 |
[09:14] | Well, you should sit down. | 呃 你应该坐下 |
[09:15] | Come on. We should get her some water. | 快 给她拿点儿水 |
[09:16] | I’ll get it. | 我去拿 |
[09:18] | If I didn’t know any better | 如果我没猜错的话 |
[09:19] | I’d say that someone’s stomach is growling. | 我要说某人的胃已经在怒吼了 |
[09:21] | Either that or… earthquake! | 或者说是 地震了 |
[09:24] | Miranda, what’s wrong? | 米兰达 怎么了这是 |
[09:26] | Is it your head or your stomach? | 是头不舒服还是胃不舒服 |
[09:27] | Did you eat something funny? | 你是不是吃坏了 |
[09:28] | Yeah, probably. | 是啊 很有可能 |
[09:30] | I had a really big lunch. | 我中午吃的太多了 |
[09:32] | Miranda. | 米兰达 |
[09:33] | I’m sure I’ll be fine. | 我敢肯定我没事儿 |
[09:35] | Here. You probably just overdid it. | 给 你估计就是跳的太猛了 |
[09:37] | Yeah, probably. | 是啊 差不多就是 |
[09:39] | I’m not used to working out this hard. | 我不习惯这么剧烈的运动 |
[09:41] | Well, you just rest a while. | 好吧 你歇会儿 |
[09:42] | You guys can work on your video later. | 你们回头再搞你们的录影带吧 |
[09:47] | Okay, something serious is going on with Miranda | 好吧 米兰达的问题有点严重了 |
[09:49] | She’s not eating, practically fainted | 她没吃东西 几乎要晕倒了 |
[09:51] | and just lied to my mom. | 而且刚刚还跟我妈撒谎 |
[09:53] | It’s times like these when I just have to say HELP! | 到了我说“救命”的时候了 |
[09:58] | I don’t want to start panicking or anything | 我不想引起恐慌情绪什么的 |
[10:00] | but what’s the deal with Miranda? | 但是米兰达到底怎么了 |
[10:02] | Okay, well, I think that she… | 好吧 我想她是 |
[10:03] | She’s obviously not herself. | 很明显她已经完全失去控制了 |
[10:05] | You know, with the whole diet thing. | 你知道 我说的是关于节食这件事 |
[10:07] | I mean, you were there. | 我是说 你当时也在场 |
[10:08] | She nearly fainted rehearsing for my video. | 她在排演我的录影时差点晕倒了 |
[10:11] | I don’t know… maybe… maybe I should shelve the project. | 我不知道 也许 我该把这个计划搁置一段时间 |
[10:14] | – Gordo, I think you… – Or maybe you should talk to her. | -戈多 我觉得你 -或者 你该跟她谈谈 |
[10:17] | I know that the three of us are best friends | 我知道我们仨是最好的朋友 |
[10:19] | but it’s just that you two have that “girl” thing. | 但是只有你们俩之间才有那种“女孩的东西” |
[10:22] | – Well, you know… – Look, I know that magazines these days | -呃 你知道 -瞧 我知道现在的杂志 |
[10:25] | are telling girls that they have to be thinner. | 一直跟女孩儿们说她们必须越来越瘦 |
[10:27] | They’re telling me I have to be more muscular. | 它们又跟我说我必须有很多肌肉 |
[10:29] | And for whatever the reason, Miranda’s buying into it | 而不管由于什么原因 米兰达买它们的账了 |
[10:31] | and I’m not. | 而我没有 |
[10:32] | I’m not saying that you are, of course. | 我当然不是你也听他们的了 |
[10:35] | It’s just that I think you have a better | 只是我觉得你比我更能 |
[10:36] | handle on the situation than I would | 掌握好整个局势 |
[10:38] | which is why I think you should talk to her. | 这就是为什么我觉得你应该跟她谈谈 |
[10:41] | Gordo, wait. | 戈多 等一下 |
[10:42] | What? | 干嘛 |
[10:44] | I want to talk to her just as bad as you do, okay? | 我跟你一样非常想跟她谈一谈 |
[10:46] | In fact, we’re going to the mall tomorrow. | 实际上 我们俩明天要一起去商场 |
[10:48] | I’ll talk to her then. | 我到时候就跟她谈 |
[10:49] | Well… that-that’s great | 呃 那太好了 |
[10:51] | because I-I think she needs to know that we’re her friends | 因为我觉得她需要知道我们是她的朋友 |
[10:54] | and if she ever, ever needs anyone to talk to, | 不管她什么时候需要找人谈谈 |
[10:56] | that we’re her go-to peeps. | 我们是她应该找的人 |
[10:58] | Through thick, through thin we’ll always be there, | 不管任何艰难险阻 我们都会陪着她 |
[11:01] | and I got to tell you that | 而且我要告诉你 |
[11:02] | the whole idea of you talking to her is a huge relief | 你跟她谈的想法让我松了口气 |
[11:05] | ’cause frankly, I’d have no idea what to say. | 因为 说实话我一点儿都不知道该怎么跟她说 |
[11:28] | Lanny, we’re going to need a bigger wagon. | 兰尼 我们需要一个大点儿的车了 |
[11:36] | Great idea to go shopping, Lizzie. | 来买东西是个好主意 利齐 |
[11:38] | Well, I thought we needed some | 我想我们需要点儿新衣服 |
[11:39] | new clothes for the video, right? | 在拍录影带的时候穿 对吧 |
[11:41] | Yeah. If only I had a new body to wear them on. | 是啊 要是我有一个新身体来穿它们该多好 |
[11:44] | Miranda, what are you talking about? You look great. | 米兰达 你在说什么呀 你看上去很好 |
[11:48] | Ooh. How about these? | 哦 这个怎么样 |
[11:50] | Why? So my fat can hang over the top? | 怎么 这样我肚子上的肥肉就能突出来了 |
[11:53] | No, thanks. | 不 谢了 |
[11:55] | I-I’m just wondering what Miranda sees | 我在奇怪米兰达在镜子里 |
[11:56] | when she looks in the mirror | 看到的自己是什么样子的 |
[11:57] | ’cause it can’t be what I see when I look at her. | 因为肯定跟我看她的时候不一样 |
[12:02] | You know, why don’t we go get some smoothies. | 我们为什么不去喝点奶昔呢 |
[12:04] | I’m not in the mood to shop, either. | 我也没有买东西的心情 |
[12:07] | I don’t want a smoothie. Besides, we just ate. | 我不想喝奶昔 而且我们刚吃过东西了 |
[12:09] | Um, correction: I just ate. | 呃 纠正一下 是我刚吃过 |
[12:11] | You had three French fries and a couple bites of yogurt. | 你就吃了三根薯条和几口酸奶 |
[12:14] | Thank you, Big Brother. | 谢了 老大哥 |
[12:16] | Miranda, do you remember that one time that you were afraid | 米兰达 你记不记得有一次 |
[12:19] | to tell me that my favorite | 你不敢告诉我 |
[12:20] | pair of tapered stone-washed jeans were out of style? | 我最喜欢的紧身石洗牛仔裤过时了 |
[12:23] | I never said that because they were never in style. | 我从没说过 因为它们从来就没潮过 |
[12:27] | Which is exactly what you should have said when I bought them. | 那你在我买它们的时候你就应该跟我说呀 |
[12:29] | Why? So you could’ve taken it all personal | 怎么了 这样你就可以针对我 |
[12:31] | and gotten mad at me? | 跟我生气了 |
[12:32] | Actually, I probably would have thanked you. | 实际上 我该谢谢你 |
[12:35] | You would have spared me the weeks | 你让我省去了花在 |
[12:36] | I spent on the fashion “don’t” list. | 那些过时东西上的时间 |
[12:39] | Good to know. I’ll make a note of it. | 很高兴知道这些 我会记下的 |
[12:41] | Well, there’s something I want to talk to you about. | 我有事儿想跟你说 |
[12:43] | I’m just afraid you’ll take it the wrong way. | 我只是担心你会误解 |
[12:47] | Okay. Spill. | 好吧 你说 |
[12:49] | You know, this whole dieting thing you’re doing it makes no sense. | 你知道吗 你的节食行动根本就没有意义 |
[12:53] | Really? | 真的 |
[12:54] | It’s just… Gordo didn’t mean it | 因为 戈多说的话 |
[12:55] | when he said that we ate too much. | 并不是说我们吃得太多 |
[12:57] | I mean, you’re skipping meals, Miranda. | 我是说 你一顿饭都不吃 米兰达 |
[12:59] | You practically fainted on my living room floor, | 你差点晕倒在我家客厅 |
[13:02] | and you lied to my mom. | 而且 你还跟我妈撒谎 |
[13:05] | Lizzie, you’re totally overreacting. | 利齐 你真是反应过度了 |
[13:08] | Besides, it’s my business. | 再说 这是我自己的事 |
[13:10] | Miranda, we’re best friends. | 米兰达 我们是最好的朋友 |
[13:12] | You’re obviously going through something. | 你明显有点儿不对劲 |
[13:15] | Why can’t you just talk to me? | 为什么你就不能跟我说说呢 |
[13:19] | Is this the part where I’m supposed to thank you? | 是不是到了我该谢你的桥段了 |
[13:25] | I-I hope so. Y-Yeah. | 我希望 是啊 |
[13:27] | I’m outie. | 我要走了 |
[13:33] | You know, we saved $7.42. | 你知道吗 我们省了七块四毛二 |
[13:35] | I just love double coupons. | 我真是爱死优惠券了 |
[13:45] | What… what happened to my house? | 我 我的房子怎么了这是 |
[13:48] | We’ve been trashed. | 我们被垃圾包围了 |
[13:59] | Finally, my work is complete. | 终于啊 我的大作完成了 |
[14:02] | Matt McGuire what do you think you’re doing? | 马特・迈奎尔 你知道自己在干什么吗 |
[14:05] | I call it | 我称之为 |
[14:07] | “Ride Free From Golden Smog on Friday Afternoons.” | “周五下午没有金色烟雾的旅行” |
[14:11] | I call it garbage. | 我称之为 一堆垃圾 |
[14:13] | Garbage?! | 垃圾 |
[14:15] | This is my passion. | 这是我的激情啊 |
[14:17] | Oh? Okay. | 哦 好吧 |
[14:20] | Uh… well… | 呃 那么 |
[14:23] | if-if this is your passion, then, um | 如果这就是你的激情的话 那么 |
[14:25] | we’ll we’re here to encourage you. | 我们会鼓励你的 |
[14:27] | Right, honey? | 对吧 亲爱的 |
[14:28] | Even if it does smell. | 即使这儿真的很难闻 |
[14:32] | Uh, keep up the good work, son. | 呃 儿子 你继续好好干 |
[14:38] | So, what was it that you want to talk to me about? | 那么 你到底想跟我谈什么 |
[14:43] | That’s right; | 好吧 |
[14:44] | I’m in over my head with all this Miranda stuff. | 我为了米兰达的事焦头烂额 |
[14:47] | I know when I need a professional | 我知道我需要一个专业人士来帮我 |
[14:48] | and I’m not afraid to admit it. | 我不怕承认 |
[14:52] | I have this friend. | 我有这样一个朋友 |
[14:53] | A friend, huh? | 一个朋友 |
[14:56] | Yeah, and all of a sudden, she’s become all… | 对 突然间她变得很 |
[14:58] | body-conscious. | 讲究身材 |
[14:59] | Body-conscious? | 讲究身材 |
[15:01] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[15:02] | You know, like, she thinks she’s fat. | 你知道 就好比说 她觉得自己很胖 |
[15:05] | Lizzie, that’s ridiculous, honey. | 利齐 这太可笑了 亲爱的 |
[15:06] | You’re not fat. You’re perfect. | 你一点都不胖 你很完美 |
[15:09] | Mom, I’m talking about a friend here, remember? | 妈 我说的是我的一个朋友 你不记得了 |
[15:13] | Okay, right. | 哦 好吧 |
[15:14] | And it just doesn’t make any sense | 她节食的做法 |
[15:15] | that she’s going on a diet, | 实在太没意思了 |
[15:16] | because Miranda so is not fat. | 因为米兰达一点儿都不胖 |
[15:19] | Miranda? | 米兰达 |
[15:22] | Is she okay? | 她没事儿吧 |
[15:23] | Wait a minute, this doesn’t have to do | 等一下 这不会是跟那天 |
[15:24] | with what happened here the other day, does it? | 在家发生的事有关系吧 |
[15:30] | Honey, what kind of diet is she on? | 亲爱的 她是在进行哪种节食啊 |
[15:32] | It’s not one of those | 不会是那种 |
[15:33] | scary, trendy diets where all you eat is… | 现在流行的恐怖的节食吧 只吃 |
[15:36] | Sheesh! What do you do when your professional | 天哪 当专业人士都开始慌张的时候 |
[15:38] | starts to freak out? | 到底该怎么办 |
[15:39] | Mom, Mom, Mom… | 妈 妈 妈 |
[15:41] | Please, I just… I don’t know what I can do to help her. | 求你了 我就是不知道该怎样才能帮她 |
[15:45] | Well, have you tried talking to her? | 好吧 你试着跟她谈过了吗 |
[15:48] | She got mad at me. | 她跟我生气了 |
[15:50] | Well, if things don’t change in a few days | 既然不能一下子解决 |
[15:54] | why don’t I sit down with Miranda and her mother | 不如我和米兰达还有她妈妈一起坐下来 |
[15:57] | and, you know, talk about it. | 你知道的 谈一谈这件事 |
[16:00] | – That sounds good. – Okay. | -听起来不错 -好吧 |
[16:02] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢谢你 妈 |
[16:06] | Mom can be really smart sometimes. | 妈妈有时候会非常有智慧 |
[16:09] | I’m glad I take after her. | 我很高兴我随她 |
[16:11] | Just how bad was the fight you guys got into anyway? | 你们的斗争恶化到什么程度了 |
[16:17] | Miranda. You made it. | 米兰达 你来了 |
[16:20] | I said I’d be here. | 我答应了要来的 |
[16:22] | Look… Lizzie filled me in on what happened | 瞧 利齐跟我说了发生的事 |
[16:24] | and I’m really sorry if what I said freaked you out. | 对于我说的导致你这么反常的话 我很抱歉 |
[16:26] | You know, the food comment. | 你知道 那个关于吃的评论 |
[16:28] | I totally didn’t mean it. | 我完全不是那个意思 |
[16:30] | Whatever, Gordo. | 随便了 戈多 |
[16:31] | Are we going to shoot this? | 我们准备开拍了吗 |
[16:32] | Miranda… wait. | 米兰达 等一下 |
[16:35] | Look… I’m really sorry about what happened at the mall. | 我对在商场发生的事非常抱歉 |
[16:38] | You’re right– | 你说的很对 |
[16:39] | it’s-it’s your body it’s your life, and… | 那是你的身体 你的生活 |
[16:43] | it’s your business. | 都是你自己的事 |
[16:44] | But I… I guess I just said that stuff because… | 但我想我说那些话是因为 |
[16:48] | I really care about you and… | 我很关心你 还有 |
[16:51] | y-you’re scaring me. | 你让我很害怕 |
[16:54] | I am? | 真的吗 |
[16:55] | You’re scaring both of us. | 你让我俩都很害怕 |
[16:57] | I mean, what’s going on? | 我是说 到底怎么了 |
[16:59] | I don’t know. It’s like… | 我不知道 就好像 |
[17:02] | all of a sudden everything just feels out of control. | 一瞬间 所有的事情都失控了 |
[17:06] | My homework’s piling up; | 作业越堆越多 |
[17:08] | my parents are talking to me about my future… | 我父母跟我谈未来 |
[17:12] | I mean, things that used to feel so easy just now seem so hard. | 我是说 以前很简单的事现在变得好难 |
[17:16] | Well, call me blonde, | 说我傻吧 |
[17:18] | but what does all that have to do with losing weight? | 不过我实在不懂那些事跟你减肥有什么关系 |
[17:21] | I guess eating’s the only thing I have any control over. | 我觉得 吃东西是我唯一能控制的事情 |
[17:25] | Like all this other stuff just happens to me | 就好比其他所有的事都发生在我身上 |
[17:27] | but eating’s something I have a say in. | 但吃东西是我说了算的 |
[17:30] | That’s not true. | 不是那样的 |
[17:32] | But that’s how it feels. | 但感觉起来就是那样 |
[17:33] | Miranda, that’s why you have us. | 米兰达 这就是你需要我们的原因 |
[17:36] | I mean, all this stuff that you’re talking about, | 我是说 你谈到的所有事 |
[17:39] | all this pressure | 所有的压力 |
[17:41] | I’m going through it, too. | 我也在面对 |
[17:43] | Ditto. | 我也是 |
[17:45] | You know, what really helps me deal is you guys. | 你知道 陪我度过这一切的正是你们 |
[17:47] | And I know, no matter what | 而且我知道 不管怎么样 |
[17:49] | you and Gordo are always going to be there for me. | 你和戈多一直都会陪着我 |
[17:52] | But doesn’t it ever feel like sometimes it’s just too much? | 但是你不觉得有时候事情实在是太多了吗 |
[17:56] | Try every day. | 每天不都是么 |
[17:58] | That’s what we have each other for. | 这就是我们拥有彼此的原因 |
[18:01] | I mean, and no matter what | 我是说 无论如何 |
[18:02] | we’re always going to be there for you. | 我们都会陪着你 |
[18:07] | I just don’t know what to say. | 我都不知道该说什么了 |
[18:11] | Well, did you eat breakfast? | 你吃早饭了没 |
[18:14] | No. | 没 |
[18:14] | Well, that’s good, because, uh | 哦 很好 因为 |
[18:16] | breakfast is in our budget. | 预算里包含了早饭开销 |
[18:19] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[18:20] | You guys? | 伙计们 |
[18:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:29] | Mom, Dad, since you’ve been so supportive of my art | 妈 爸 由于你们这么支持我的艺术创作 |
[18:34] | I’ve decided to break my own rule | 我决定破个例 |
[18:36] | and let you observe me at work. | 让你们看看我的创作过程 |
[18:39] | What an honor. | 非常荣幸 |
[18:40] | Where is it, honey? | 在哪儿啊 宝贝 |
[18:45] | That’s my car. | 那是我的车 |
[18:47] | I think it’s my masterpiece! | 我觉得那是我的大作 |
[18:54] | You turned your father’s car into a masterpiece? | 你把你爸的车变成了你的作品 |
[18:58] | But that’s my car. | 但那是我的车啊 |
[19:00] | My teacher’s right: I have a gift. | 我的老师说得对 我非常有天赋 |
[19:04] | Here’s the deal, Matt. | 我们先说好 马特 |
[19:07] | That’s my car. | 那是我的车啊 |
[19:09] | From now on, | 从现在开始 |
[19:11] | I think you better stick to paper and paint. | 我想你还是仅限用纸和颜料创作吧 |
[19:14] | I-In a room… with a smock. | 在房间里 穿工作服 |
[19:16] | What?! | 什么 |
[19:18] | I-I can’t contain myself to a mere piece of paper. | 我不能让自己仅仅局限在一张纸上啊 |
[19:22] | Where’s the challenge? | 太没有挑战性了 |
[19:24] | That is the challenge. | 这就是挑战 |
[19:26] | You know? Containing yourself. | 你知道吗 抑制住你自己 |
[19:28] | Like I am right now. | 就像我现在的状态 |
[19:29] | – Sam. – What? | -萨姆 -咋了 |
[19:31] | You can’t see the dent where you hit the mailbox anymore. | 你撞在邮箱上留下的凹痕看不见了 |
[19:35] | That’s what Lanny said. | 兰尼也这么说 |
[19:49] | (Play – Us Against The World) | |
[19:50] | There is nothing better than to talk to you | 没有什么事比跟你说话更美好 |
[19:54] | If you have a problem, I’ll be here for you | 如果你遇到困难 我会陪伴在你身边 |
[19:58] | ‘Cause, girl, you always know that | 宝贝 你要知道 |
[20:01] | It’s us against the world | 我们已经爱得不顾一切 |
[20:04] | You know that boy I started to see | 你认识我盯着的那个男孩吗 |
[20:08] | He thinks he can have it all for free | 他以为这一切都来得理所应当 |
[20:12] | I wonder if he’s still the one for me | 我怀疑他还是不是我的唯一 |
[20:16] | I try to talk to myself and to see | 我努力告诉自己 |
[20:20] | Don’t start to like him too much too soon | 不要这么快喜欢上他 |
[20:29] | There is no one else that I can say this to | 这话我只对你说 |
[20:32] | And there is nothing better than to talk to you | 没有什么事比跟你说话更美好 |
[20:36] | If you have a problem, I’ll be here for you | 如果你遇到困难 我会陪伴在你身边 |
[20:41] | ‘Cause, girl, you always know that | 宝贝 你要知道 |
[20:44] | It’s us against the world. | 我们已经爱得不顾一切 |
[20:52] | Oh, that’s so cool! | 太酷了 |
[20:55] | Gordo, that was so awesome. | 戈多 太棒了 |
[20:57] | I didn’t know you could make such a great video. | 我以前都不知道你能做出这么好的录影 |
[20:59] | My gosh, look at me. | 我的天 看看我 |
[21:01] | You look fine, Miranda. | 你看上去挺好的 米兰达 |
[21:03] | Really, Miranda, you look totally fine. | 真的 米兰达 你看上去很好 |
[21:06] | Fine? I-I look… I look amazing. | 很好 我看上去 棒极了 |
[21:10] | Did you see me? | 看见我了没 |
[21:12] | Yeah, you looked good. | 对 你很棒 |
[21:13] | No, no, no. You looked good, | 不 不 你很棒 |
[21:14] | but did you see me? | 但是 你们看见我了吗 |
[21:16] | Miranda, come on. | 米兰达 别这样 |
[21:17] | Seriously | 我说真的 |
[21:18] | can we watch it again? Can I get copies? | 我们能再看一遍吗 我能拷一份吗 |
[21:21] | Miranda… | 米兰达 |
[21:41] | I am not. Have you seen… | 我不是 看没看见 |
[21:47] | I know when I need a professional | 我知道我需要一个专业人士来帮我 |
[21:48] | and I’m not afraid to admit it. Aah! | 而且我不怕承认 啊 |
[21:53] | I’m really sorry if what I said freaked you out. | 对于我说的导致你如此反常的话 我很抱歉 |
[21:56] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:57] | Miranda, you… | 米兰达你 |
[21:59] | Why are you laughing? | 你笑什么 |
[22:00] | You’re laughing. | 是你在笑 |