时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Emotion, people! | 要有感情 同学们 |
[00:01] | What I’m talking about is emotion. | 我说的是发自内心的感情 |
[00:04] | Say it with me– emotion! | 跟我一起说 感情 |
[00:06] | Emotion. | 感情 |
[00:07] | Try it this way. E-motion! | 用这种读法说 感 情 |
[00:10] | E-motion. | 感 情 |
[00:12] | Mr. Dig is a great substitute, but he scares me sometimes. | 迪格先生是个好代课老师 可有时候他会吓到我 |
[00:15] | Acting is about honesty. | 演戏时最重要的是坦诚 |
[00:17] | It’s about movement– acting and reacting. | 就像这样子 一边演 一边有反应 |
[00:21] | Lizzie! | 利齐 |
[00:23] | Okay, he scares me all the time. | 好吧 不管什么时候他都会吓到我 |
[00:26] | Now, that’s real emotion. | 看 这绝对就是发自内心的情感 |
[00:28] | How do you feel, Miss McGuire? | 现在感觉如何 迈奎尔小姐 |
[00:30] | Uh… scared. | 呃 被你吓到了 |
[00:32] | Good. | 很好 |
[00:42] | Is this for real? Is he okay? | 这是真的吗 他还好吗 |
[00:44] | Does this mean class is over? | 就是说可以下课了是吗 |
[00:45] | Mr. Dig! Are you okay? Can you hear me? Mr. Dig! | 迪格先生 没事吧 听得到我说话吗 迪格先生 |
[00:51] | I don’t think he’s breathing! | 我想他已经没有呼吸了 |
[00:53] | And that’s… | 这才是 |
[00:54] | the kind of emotion I want to see in your scenes today. | 今天上课的时候我想要看到的情感嘛 |
[00:57] | Mr. Dig, that was so not funny. | 迪格先生 这一点都不好笑 |
[01:00] | You’re right. That wasn’t comedy. But you know what is? | 没错 这不是喜剧 不过你知道什么才是吗 |
[01:04] | Malcolm in the Middle. | 马尔柯姆一家 |
[01:04] | (2000年开始播放的情景剧) | |
[01:05] | As a matter of fact I taught Frank Muniz everything he knows. | 事实上 弗兰奇・莫尼兹的演技都是我教出来的 |
[01:08] | Sure you did, Mr. Dig. | 那是当然的了 迪格先生 |
[01:10] | Oh, you kids are so cynical today. | 噢 你们今天表现得太冷血了 |
[01:13] | It’s a tragedy. It’s like one of Shakespeare’s greatest | 真是悲剧 就像莎士比亚最伟大的作品之一 |
[01:15] | plays Romeo and Juliet | 罗密欧与朱丽叶一样悲剧 |
[01:17] | which you have just volunteered yourself to read. | 也就是你们今天要表演的这幕剧 |
[01:20] | Great. | 好极了 |
[01:20] | And who’ll be my Romeo today? | 今天的罗密欧是哪位呢 |
[01:23] | How about Mr. “Is Class Over ‘Cause the Teacher’s Dead”? | 那个心里想着老师一死就可以放学的先生怎么样 |
[01:26] | Ethan, that means you. | 伊桑 我在说你呢 |
[01:30] | You know, for a dead guy, you’re kind of mean. | 你知道 做为一个死人来说你真是太阴险了 |
[01:33] | Now, go to your proverbial corners and come out acting! | 快 到讲台上来 开始表演吧 |
[01:37] | Does life get better than a love scene with Ethan Craft? | 生活中还有比和伊桑一起演爱情剧更美好的事吗 |
[01:43] | “Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou, Romeo?” | 罗密欧 罗密欧 为什么是你啊 罗密欧 |
[01:54] | (Frankie Muniz,Malcolm in the Middle主演) | |
[01:55] | “Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou, Romeo?” | 罗密欧 罗密欧 为什么是你啊 罗密欧 |
[01:59] | Romeo? | 罗密欧 |
[02:03] | “But soft what light through yonder window breaks?” | 嘘 轻点声 那边窗子里亮起来的是什么光 |
[02:07] | It is the East, and you are the sun.” | 那是东方 而朱丽叶 你就是太阳 |
[02:17] | This is officially my all-time favorite play. | 这正式成为我最喜欢的一部戏了 |
[02:20] | Hey, Frankie… how’d you get out of the TV? | 嘿 弗兰奇 你怎么从电视里走出来的 |
[02:30] | If you believe | 如果你相信 |
[02:33] | We’ve got a picture-perfect plan | 我们事先就有个绝妙的计划 |
[02:36] | We’ve got you fooled | 那你就错了 |
[02:40] | ‘Cause we only do the best we can | 因为我们不过是尽力而为 |
[02:45] | And sometimes we make it | 有时我们会取得成功 |
[02:48] | And sometimes we fake it | 有时候我们会搞砸 |
[02:51] | But we get one step closer each and every day | 但我们离目标一天比一天近 |
[02:57] | We’ll figure it out on the way. | 我们会在途中解决所有难题 |
[03:02] | Lizzie McGuire S02E15 Lizzie in the Middle | |
[03:05] | You guys, there’s this totally crazy rumor going on | 两位 大家都传得沸沸扬扬说 |
[03:08] | that Frankie Muniz is here and having lunch with Lizzie. | 弗兰奇・莫尼兹会来这里和利齐一起吃午餐 |
[03:12] | She makes it sound like it could never happen. | 她说得好像永远都不可能有这种事发生一样 |
[03:16] | Aw, gee, thanks, Frankie. Cool. | 哇 谢啦 弗兰奇 酷 |
[03:19] | Hey, I heard that, too. | 嘿 我也听说了 |
[03:21] | He was in drama class. He came to visit Mr. Dig. | 他去上过戏剧课 是来拜访迪格先生的 |
[03:24] | They read Romeo and Juliet. | 他们还演了罗密欧与茱莉 |
[03:25] | It was kind of movie-of-the-week-ish. | 有点像每个星期都放的电影一样无聊了 |
[03:27] | Uh, but still, very cool. | 呃 不过还是很酷 |
[03:30] | So, uh… how was your, uh, summer? | 那 你这个暑假过得怎么样 |
[03:33] | Well, I finished shooting my series | 哦 我拍完了一季电视剧 |
[03:35] | read a few movie scripts and bought a car. | 看了一些电影剧本 还买了一辆车 |
[03:41] | What about you guys? | 你们的暑假呢 |
[03:43] | Um, well, I-I, um… | 呃 呃 我 |
[03:45] | Well, I started to, uh… | 哦 我开始 呃 |
[03:47] | I broke my toe. | 我扭伤了我的脚 |
[03:50] | Gordo. | 戈多 |
[03:51] | What? I did. It was my big toe. | 干嘛 我是扭伤了啊 还是大脚趾呢 |
[03:53] | I had to go to the hospital. It was very traumatic. | 严重到得去医院 医生说伤得挺严重的 |
[03:58] | What? At least something more than “uh-um” happened to me. | 怎么了 至少我不会像你们一样只会说 呃呃呃 |
[04:02] | So, um, what are you doing here? | 好吧 你来这儿是为了什么呢 |
[04:04] | Yeah, it can’t be because of Gordo’s exciting “big toe” story. | 对啊 不是为了来听戈多精彩的大脚趾故事的吧 |
[04:08] | I’m in town to shoot a TV movie, | 我到城里拍一部电视电影 |
[04:09] | and I thought I’d swing by and see my old friend, Mr. Dig. | 然后就抽空来看看我的老朋友 迪格先生 |
[04:12] | Hey, I’ve got to run back to my hotel to do an interview. | 嘿 我得回酒店去接受一个采访了 |
[04:15] | but, uh… maybe you and I can go out sometime. | 不过 呃 也许我们俩可以找个时间一起出去玩 |
[04:18] | This is the part where the alarm clock always goes off. | 一般来说 梦做到这里闹钟就该把我吵醒了 |
[04:23] | Uh, Lizzie… Frankie just asked you out. | 呃 利齐 弗兰奇刚说要约你出去 |
[04:26] | Even I didn’t see that one coming. | 虽然我没想到会这样 |
[04:28] | That beats my “big toe” story by a mile. | 可是这远比我那个大脚趾的故事要精彩一万倍 |
[04:31] | So, uh, Lizzie, how about it? Want to go out with me? | 那 利齐 你觉得怎么样 可以跟我一块出去吗 |
[04:34] | I mean, I know I play a kind of dorky guy on TV | 我是说 我知道电视里我的角色很傻 |
[04:37] | but I’m not really like that. | 可是我其实不是那样的 |
[04:42] | Well… I am sitting here, asking someone out I just met | 呃 我现在坐在这里 约一个刚认识不久的女生 |
[04:46] | and you’re just staring at me. | 而你却盯着我一直看 |
[04:49] | So maybe I’m a bigger dork than I play on TV? | 就是说我比电视上看起来还傻是吗 |
[04:52] | I’m just going to go crawl under a rock now. | 我找个地缝钻进去好了 |
[04:55] | Really, I’m fine. | 真的 我没关系的 |
[04:56] | N-N-No, just…just give her a sec. | 不不不 给 给她点时间思考 |
[04:58] | I-I don’t think she uh, heard the question. | 我想她大概没听到你问她的话 |
[05:01] | Lizzie, uh, are you okay? | 利齐 呃 你还好吗 |
[05:02] | Uh… I-I-I’m fine. | 呃 我 我很好 |
[05:05] | Um… I don’t know. | 呃 我还没考虑好 |
[05:09] | Pick me! Me, please, me! | 约我吧 我 拜托了 我 |
[05:14] | It must be good to be a TV star. | 当一个电视明星的感觉一定很好 |
[05:16] | Frankie! Frankie! Frankie! | 弗兰奇 弗兰奇 弗兰奇 |
[05:19] | But… he’s famous. | 可是 他可是大明星啊 |
[05:21] | That’s exactly why I’m not going to date him. | 就是因为这样我才不答应跟他约会 |
[05:23] | We’re from two different worlds, | 我们是两个世界的人 |
[05:24] | just like Romeo and Juliet. And look how they ended up… ! | 就像罗密欧与朱丽叶一样 你看看他们的下场 |
[05:29] | I’m impressed. You really seem to make the right decision. | 我很震惊 你居然做出了一个也许是正确的决定 |
[05:31] | Whoa, whoa whoa– | 停 停 停 |
[05:33] | when did we come up with | 我们什么时候定下规则说 |
[05:34] | the No-Dating-Famous-People rule? | 不准和名人约会了 |
[05:36] | It’s not his fault he’s famous. | 他是个大明星又不是他的错 |
[05:37] | How do we know he’s not a normal kid like one of us? | 我们怎么知道他是不是和我们一样的普通小孩 |
[05:40] | I mean, what do you really know about him anyway? | 我是说 你就真的了解他吗 |
[05:42] | She knows it wouldn’t work. | 她知道这是不可能有戏的 |
[05:44] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[05:44] | But she doesn’t even really know anything about the guy. | 但她对这个男生可是一点都不了解呢 |
[05:47] | You should at least give him a chance. | 你起码得给他一次机会吧 |
[05:50] | What guy? | 哪个男生 |
[05:52] | No guy. | 没有男生 |
[05:53] | Uh, Mr. and Mrs. McGuire | 呃 迈奎尔先生 迈奎尔太太 |
[05:55] | let’s just say Lizzie was asked out by a… famous actor. | 我们假设一下 有某个著名演员约利齐出去 |
[05:59] | Hypothetically speaking of course. | 当然只是假设而已 |
[06:01] | Yeah, but shouldn’t she at least give him a chance and… | 对 她是不是应该给那个人一个机会 |
[06:04] | go out with him? | 和他约会一次呢 |
[06:05] | -Absolutely no. -Absolutely yes. | -当然不应该 -当然应该 |
[06:09] | Uh-oh. I just found a disturbance in The Force. | 我感受到了来自原力的干扰(模仿星球大战) |
[06:12] | We’ll be going now. | 我们该走了 |
[06:14] | We will? | 现在 |
[06:15] | Yes. | 对 |
[06:16] | Oh, right. We will, yeah. Okay. Bye. | 噢 对 我们是该走了 好吧 拜 |
[06:20] | You are not dating some crazy Hollywood type. | 你不能和那些自大疯狂的好莱坞明星约会 |
[06:23] | Dad, Frankie Muniz is not crazy. | 爸爸 弗兰奇一点都不疯狂 |
[06:25] | “Malcolm” asked you out? Is this after he hit his head hard? | 马尔柯姆约你出去 他是不是头被撞傻了 |
[06:32] | I think Lizzie is old enough to know | 我觉得利齐已经长大了 |
[06:34] | who she wants to go out with. | 她知道她应该和谁一起出去 |
[06:36] | He’s… he’s the one from TV, right? | 他 他是那个电视剧演员 对吧 |
[06:38] | She’s not dating a movie star. | 她不可以和电影明星约会 |
[06:40] | He’s a TV star, honey. | 亲爱的 他是电视剧明星 |
[06:42] | |I don’t care what you call him– she’s not dating him. | 我不管你怎么叫他 她就是不可以和他约会 |
[06:44] | Lizzie, you know now that you’re dating a celebrity | 利齐 你知道 既然你要开始和名人约会了 |
[06:48] | you’re going to need an entourage. | 你就需要一个随从 |
[06:50] | You know, someone to handle your media and security needs. | 就是帮你应付媒体 保护你人身安全的人 |
[06:54] | I’m that guy. Please! | 这个人非我莫属 拜托了 |
[06:57] | Fine! Whatever. Okay? | 好 随便你 行了吧 |
[06:58] | Yes! I’ll have, uh, my people call your people. | 很好 我会安排人和你的随从联系的 |
[07:02] | Wait a minute. I am your people. This is so cool! | 等等 你的随从就是我 太酷了 |
[07:09] | She’s 14 years old. | 她已经十四岁了 |
[07:10] | You’ve got to let her grow up a little bit. | 你就不能把她当成大人对待吗 |
[07:12] | Mom, Dad, it doesn’t matter anyway. I already told Frankie no. | 妈妈 爸爸 讨论这个没意义 我已经拒绝他了 |
[07:19] | Oh. | 噢 |
[07:21] | You see? There’s nothing to worry about. | 看吧 没什么可担心的 |
[07:25] | I’ll get it. | 我去开 |
[07:30] | Hey. What are you doing here? | 嘿 你怎么来了 |
[07:33] | Can I just talk to you for a second? | 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[07:36] | Then I promise I’ll go be a loser somewhere else. | 然后我保证我会躲到其它地方接着当个失败者 |
[07:39] | Okay. | 行 |
[07:39] | So I can talk to you? Yes! | 就是说我能和你谈了 真好 |
[07:43] | I just thought if we could hang out a little | 我只是在想 如果我们可以一起出去几次 |
[07:45] | you’d be taken with my quirky brand of charm. | 你也许就会被我神奇的魅力给吸引住 |
[07:48] | So, is it working? Can I come in? | 我这么说有用了 我可以进去了吗 |
[07:51] | How many times does opportunity have to knock before I answer? | 在我回答之前 机会还要来敲几次门 |
[07:55] | Yeah, you can. | 嗯 进来吧 |
[08:01] | Mom, Dad this is, um… | 妈妈 爸爸 这是 |
[08:03] | Frankie! Hey, uh, mind if I call you “F”? | 弗兰奇 嘿 我可以直接叫你F吗 |
[08:07] | Uh, Matt McGuire. You can just call me Matt McGuire. | 呃 马特・迈奎尔 也可以叫我马特・迈奎尔 |
[08:10] | I’m the head of Lizzie’s entourage. | 我是利齐随从队队长 |
[08:13] | If you need anything, anything at all, | 如果你想要什么东西 任何东西都行 |
[08:15] | just let me know. | 尽管直说 |
[08:19] | You guys look nothing alike. | 你们俩真是一点都不像 |
[08:21] | Thank you. | 多谢夸奖 |
[08:22] | Hi, Frankie, nice to meet you. | 嗨 弗兰奇 很高兴认识你 |
[08:25] | Lizzie I thought you told him no. | 利齐 我还以为你拒绝了他呢 |
[08:29] | I mean, uh, it’s a pleasure to meet you Frankie. | 我的意思是 很高兴认识你 弗兰奇 |
[08:35] | “Tween.” T-W-E-E-N. | 吞世代 吞 世 代 |
[08:38] | It’s the age between a child and a teenager. | 是小孩到少年之间的这个年龄段 |
[08:40] | That’s not a word. | 这不是个单词吧 |
[08:42] | Oh, it’s a word… and a quadruple word score. | 噢 它是单词 而且得分乘以四 |
[08:46] | Good one, Lizzie. | 做得好 利齐 |
[08:49] | Igloo? That looks nothing like an igloo. | 圆顶冰屋 这一点都不像圆顶冰屋 |
[08:51] | Yes, it does. | 很像 |
[08:52] | It looks like a turtle. | 看起来像只乌龟 |
[08:53] | And turtles look like igloos. | 乌龟就是长得像圆顶冰屋 |
[08:57] | Silent Green is people! | 那道绿色的光上有人 |
[09:02] | Uh, Mr. McGuire…it’s your line. | 呃 迈奎尔先生 到你的台词了 |
[09:05] | Oh. I thought I was a tree. | 噢 我以为我只是棵树 |
[09:07] | That was the warm-up exercise. | 那是暖场练习时候的事了 |
[09:09] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[09:10] | I think I’m going to go upstairs and saw some logs. | 我想我最好还是上楼去 锯一些圆木吧 |
[09:12] | Get it? Tree? Logs? | 你明白了吗 树 日志 |
[09:12] | (log也有圆木的意思) | |
[09:16] | -Night, sweetie. -Night. | -晚安 甜心 -晚安 |
[09:18] | -Night, honey. -Honey, it’s getting late. | -晚安 亲爱的 -宝贝 已经很晚了 |
[09:20] | Yeah. It’s getting past my bedtime. | 对 已经过了我的就寝时间了 |
[09:22] | Okay, I don’t have a bedtime | 好吧 我没有什么就寝时间 |
[09:23] | but I promised my mom I’d be back by 9:00. | 可我答应过妈妈我九点就回去 |
[09:26] | I hope we see you again real soon, Frankie. | 希望我们还会再见面 弗兰奇 |
[09:28] | Yeah, me, too. | 对 我也希望 |
[09:29] | Me, three! | 我更希望 |
[09:31] | So, I had a great time. | 我度过了很愉快的一晚 |
[09:32] | And I was with my family. That, like, never happens. | 还是和我的家人在一起 这种事从来没有过 |
[09:35] | See? Hanging out with me wasn’t so completely terrible. | 你看 和我约会并不是一团糟的事 |
[09:37] | Not completely. | 完全不是 |
[09:40] | So, what about tomorrow? Can I see you again? | 那明天怎么样 我还会再见到你吗 |
[09:42] | Oh, actually, I was supposed to meet Miranda | 噢 实际上我和米兰达还有戈多 |
[09:44] | and Gordo at the Digital Bean. | 已经约好了要去数码豆 |
[09:46] | You should meet us there. | 你可以去那儿找我们 |
[09:48] | Sounds great. I’ll be there. | 这主意不错 我会去的 |
[09:53] | Good night, Lizzie. | 晚安 利齐 |
[09:54] | Night. | 晚安 |
[10:02] | Try great night. | 不如说 美妙的一晚晚安 |
[10:06] | Wow. Okay, news spreads fast. | 哇 好吧 消息传播得太快了 |
[10:09] | Everyone’s talking about | 每个人都在议论着 |
[10:09] | Frankie showing up in your class yesterday. | 弗兰奇昨天出现在你们教室的事 |
[10:12] | I wish everyone would stop staring. | 我希望大家不要再盯着我看了 |
[10:13] | It’s not like I’m the famous one. | 我又不是名人 |
[10:14] | You’re famous by association. | 你和名人扯上关系就有名了 |
[10:16] | That’s what you get for hanging out with TV stars. | 这就是你和电视剧明星约会的代价 |
[10:19] | Well, Miranda was totally right. | 米兰达说得一点都没错 |
[10:21] | Frankie is so normal and he’s really cute. | 弗兰奇真的只是一个普通人 而且还很可爱 |
[10:24] | So, uh, when is he meeting us? | 那他几点来 |
[10:26] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[10:27] | He was supposed to be here, like, ten minutes ago | 十分钟以前他就该到了 |
[10:28] | Ooh, I hope he didn’t get lost. | 噢 希望他不会迷路 |
[10:30] | Hey, Lizzie, do you know that guy? | 嘿 利齐 你认识那家伙吗 |
[10:33] | Isn’t it kind of dark to be wearing sunglasses? | 这儿这么暗 不需要戴墨镜吧 |
[10:36] | Guys, that’s Frankie. Frankie, over here! | 他就是弗兰奇 弗兰奇 我在这儿 |
[10:47] | Oh, I bet that’s why he’s wearing a disguise. | 我猜这就是他打扮成那样的原因 |
[10:52] | We have to go help him! | 我们得帮帮他 |
[10:57] | Excu… Move! | 麻烦 让一下 |
[11:02] | We can’t go through. How about we go under? | 挤不进去 我们从下面往里钻吧 |
[11:04] | But these are new pants | 我穿的可是新买的裤子 |
[11:06] | Miranda, Frankie is stuck in there. | 米兰达 弗兰奇都困在那儿了 |
[11:10] | I got him! Oh, you’re not Frankie. Ow, ow…. | 我找到他了 哦 你不是弗兰克 噢 噢 |
[11:20] | Eww, eww, I hate famous people. | 噢 真恶心 我讨厌名人 |
[11:23] | Frankie! | 弗兰奇 |
[11:29] | Oh! That cannot be good. | 噢 情况真够糟糕的 |
[11:33] | Okay, now what? | 现在该怎么办 |
[11:35] | Okay, since we cannot go under | 好吧 从下钻也不行 |
[11:36] | we’re just going to have to go through. | 我们还是得硬挤进去 |
[11:37] | We’ll form a human chain and that’s how we’ll get him out. | 咱们组成个“锁链”把他救出来 |
[11:40] | Oh, is that all? | 没有其它办法了 |
[11:45] | Move! | 让让 |
[11:49] | Thank you, guys. | 感谢啊 |
[11:50] | It was really getting hot in there. | 里面的气氛太火了 |
[11:52] | I didn’t think I was going to make it out alive | 我以为我都不能活着出来了 |
[11:54] | Hey, I got Frankie’s autograph! | 但总算是得到了弗兰奇的签名 |
[11:56] | Frankie! We have to save him! | 弗兰奇 我们得救他出来 |
[11:58] | This is all my fault. | 这全都是我的错 |
[12:00] | Ooh, I’ve got a plan. | 噢 我有一个办法 |
[12:07] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[12:08] | Just give him a running start. | 只是给他一个逃跑的机会 |
[12:10] | So what’s the plan, guys? | 是什么计划 |
[12:11] | I’m just going to go on in. | 那我就继续尝试挤进去 |
[12:14] | Yeah. Move it, Fred! | 别挡路 弗雷德 |
[12:15] | I am so sorry, are you okay? | 实在对不起 你没事吧 |
[12:17] | I think so | 我想是吧 |
[12:18] | -Here, put these on. -Why? | -穿上这个 -为什么 |
[12:20] | Just do it. | 照做就是 |
[12:21] | So does being mobbed by a crowd of fans count as a first date? | 遭遇粉丝围堵是否算得上我们的第一次约会 |
[12:25] | -Uh, you tell me. -Yes | -你说呢 -我觉得可以算 |
[12:26] | And if we make it out of here maybe we can go out again. | 若能脱逃出去 我会再约你出来 |
[12:28] | Don’t worry. I’ve got something planned, okay? | 别担心 我已经酝酿了一个计划 放心好吗 |
[12:32] | Miranda, now! | 米兰达 就是现在 |
[12:33] | Hey, everybody, look over there! | 嘿 大家往那儿看 |
[12:35] | Hey, everyone, it’s Frankie Muniz! He’s getting away! | 嘿 兄弟姐妹们 弗兰奇・莫尼兹在这 他要走了 |
[12:39] | -I think you better run. -I hate Lizzie. | -你最好快跑 -我恨利齐 |
[12:41] | Go, go. | 快 快 |
[12:46] | I cannot wait to see what | 我迫不及待地想知道 |
[12:47] | you have planned for our second date. | 你怎样安排我们的下次约会 |
[12:56] | Can you believe this? | 你能相信吗 |
[12:58] | I know, it’s hard to believe. | 我知道很难让人相信 |
[13:00] | The Bears have won three in a row. | 芝加哥熊队居然连赢三次 |
[13:00] | (The Chicago Bears,芝加哥熊队,美国橄榄球球队) | |
[13:02] | -No. Sam! The picture. -Oh. | -不是 萨姆 看这张照片 -哦 |
[13:05] | “Frankie Muniz, Lizzie McGuire | “弗兰奇・莫尼兹 利齐・迈奎尔 |
[13:07] | and two unidentified friends at the Digital Bean.” | 和两名身份不明的朋友出现在数码豆” |
[13:10] | Oof. It’s not a good picture of Miranda. | 噢 这可不是一张米兰达的好照片 |
[13:12] | I’m head of her entourage. | 我是她跟班团的头头 |
[13:14] | Do you realize how stupid this makes me look? | 你们能否明白这会使我多难堪 |
[13:18] | It’s okay –just, next time things will be handled differently. | 这次就算了 下次得由我亲自出马 |
[13:21] | Well, how about handling the trash? It needs to go out. | 好 处理一下垃圾如何 垃圾得出去 |
[13:26] | I’ll bet Frankie’s people don’t have to take out the trash. | 弗兰奇的跟班才没空倒垃圾呢 |
[13:28] | Come on, move, move, move. | 少废话 多做事 |
[13:33] | Well, it looks like you guys had a pretty good time last night. | 看来你们俩昨晚过得不错 |
[13:36] | Yeah. I really like Frankie | 是的 我挺喜欢弗兰奇的 |
[13:38] | and I don’t think what happened yesterday was his fault. | 昨天发生的事并不是他的错 |
[13:40] | Was it? | 对不对 |
[13:42] | Who thought dating someone famous would be this complicated? | 谁会想到与名人约会是如此的复杂 |
[13:45] | Oh, yeah — I did. | 但我就是这么想的 |
[13:51] | -Hey. -Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[13:56] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[13:57] | Huh? Oh, nothing. You done with that? | 啊 哦 没什么 你扔完了吗 |
[14:02] | What are you looking for? | 你到底在找什么 |
[14:03] | Okay, kid, how much do you want? | 好吧 小孩 你想要多少 |
[14:06] | How much what? | 多少什么 |
[14:07] | Money, moolah, the green. | 钱啊 钞票啊 绿色的钞票 |
[14:09] | Lizzie McGuire is hot right now, | 利齐・迈奎尔现在是红人 |
[14:11] | so if you’ve got the inside scoop | 要是你提供我些独家新闻 |
[14:12] | I’ll give you whatever you want, kid. | 我包你要什么有什么 孩子 |
[14:19] | Talk to me. | 咱们好好谈谈 |
[14:21] | Hey, Juliet, I think you’re fine | 茱丽叶我觉得你很美 |
[14:25] | You really blow my mind | 你的美让我如痴如醉 |
[14:27] | Maybe someday you and me can run away | 盼望哪天我俩可独处 |
[14:31] | I just want you to know I wanna be your Romeo | 对你说 我想成为你的罗密欧 |
[14:37] | Hey, Juliet | 嘿 茱丽叶 |
[14:40] | Hey, Juliet | 嘿 茱丽叶 |
[14:41] | (LMNT – Juliet) | |
[14:44] | Hey, Juliet | 嘿 茱丽叶 |
[14:48] | Believe me when I say | 相信我所言出自心扉 |
[14:51] | Hey, Juliet | 嘿 茱丽叶 |
[14:58] | Hey guys, where have you been? | 嘿 伙计们 你们跑哪儿去了 |
[15:00] | You didn’t wait for me outside school today. | 今天怎么没在校门口等我 |
[15:02] | -Sorry. -Forgot. | -对不起 -忘记了 |
[15:03] | And you didn’t return my phone calls, like, all weekend. | 你们也不回我的电话 整个周末都是这样 |
[15:05] | I was busy. | 我当时很忙 |
[15:06] | I had stuff to do | 我有很多事要做 |
[15:07] | like trying to avoid an entire crowd of | 比如如何避开一大群 |
[15:09] | screaming Frankie fans. | 尖叫的弗兰奇粉丝 |
[15:11] | Oh, I’m sorry about that. | 关于那事我真的很抱歉 |
[15:12] | Actually, I wanted to apologize. | 一直想着要跟你们道歉 |
[15:14] | I mean… I didn’t mean | 我的意思是 我不是有意 |
[15:15] | for things to get so crazy at the Digital Bean. | 想让那天的事情变得那么疯狂的 |
[15:16] | Just comes with the territory of dating a famous actor, | 为了与名演员约会没办法 |
[15:19] | I guess. | 是吧 |
[15:20] | If you hadn’t gone out with him in the first place | 如果你起初就拒绝他的约会请求 |
[15:22] | this would have never happened. | 这些事就不会发生了 |
[15:23] | It’s so weird. I mean, reporters following us around. | 这也太奇怪了 记者爱追着我们跑 |
[15:26] | My picture being in the newspaper and | 我的照片见报 |
[15:27] | Matt wants me to have an entourage. | 马特想当我的跟班 |
[15:30] | It’s almost like I’m famous. | 简直就象我也出名了一样 |
[15:32] | You are famous. | 确实如此啊 |
[15:33] | Miranda, I am not famous and… I don’t want to be. | 米兰达 我不是名人 而且我也不想成名 |
[15:37] | Lizzie, I don’t think you have a choice. | 利齐 我觉得你没有选择 |
[15:40] | Listen, we tried to see you this weekend | 听着 周末的时候我俩去找过你 |
[15:42] | but we couldn’t get anywhere near you. | 但根本没法接近你 |
[15:43] | I’m sorry, I-I didn’t mean for… | 对不起 我真的不是有意的 |
[15:46] | It’s okay. It’s just that… | 没关系 只是 |
[15:48] | Lizzie, I don’t want my picture in the newspaper | 利齐 我不想让我的照片上报 |
[15:51] | especially as the “unidentified friend” | 特别是还被描述为“身份不明之友” |
[15:54] | This whole thing has gotten way out of hand. | 这些事已经完全失控了 |
[15:56] | I can’t deal with it. | 我应付不来 |
[15:57] | You were the ones who told me that I should give Frankie | 当初是你们要我给弗兰奇一次机会 |
[15:59] | a chance that he was totally normal | 证明他也只是一个普通人 |
[16:01] | and I did. | 我也这么做了 |
[16:02] | Frankie’s not the problem. | 问题不在弗兰奇 |
[16:03] | It’s the craziness that follows him around. | 而是围绕他身边的那群疯狂的人 |
[16:08] | Stop! | 别拍 |
[16:10] | Lizzie Maguire and two unidentified friends. | 利齐・迈奎尔和两位身份不明的朋友 |
[16:15] | -See? -Let’s go. | -看见了 -咱们走 |
[16:17] | You guys, wait! | 你们等等我 |
[16:21] | Now, on the first stop of the Lizzie McGuire media tour | 此次“利齐回报媒体观光旅”的第一站是 |
[16:24] | we have the kitchen. | 厨房 |
[16:25] | Lizzie sits here every morning and eats her breakfast. | 利齐每天都会坐在这里吃早餐 |
[16:29] | Now, here on the fridge we have Lizzie’s math test. | 大家往这瞧 冰箱上有利齐的数学试卷 |
[16:33] | 利齐喜爱数学 所以她得了一个A | |
[16:35] | Now, the bidding starts at $10. | 起价十元 |
[16:38] | Welcome to Lizzie’s bedroom. This is where she sleeps | 欢迎来到利齐的卧室 这是她睡觉的地方 |
[16:42] | and here we have Lizzie’s favorite stuffed animal, | 这里我们有利齐最爱的动物玩具 |
[16:45] | Mr. Snuggles. | 抱抱猪先生 |
[16:47] | She’s had Mr. Snuggles ever since she was a baby. | 自幼时 利齐就离不开抱抱猪先生 |
[16:52] | Do I hear $20? | 有人出价二十元吗 |
[16:55] | Next stop, the family room | 下一站是客厅 |
[16:57] | where we’ll see a plethora of baby Lizzie photos | 我们将看到大量利齐婴儿时期的照片 |
[17:00] | now at low, low prices. | 全部低价出售喽 |
[17:02] | -Matt? -What’s going on? | -马特 -这是在干嘛 |
[17:06] | Who are you people? What are you doing in my house? | 你们谁呀 为什么在我家晃悠 |
[17:09] | Get out, all of you. | 出去 你们所有人 |
[17:11] | Out! | 全都出去 |
[17:12] | Vultures, all of them. | 他们可真是些贪得无厌之人 |
[17:14] | Good thing you guys showed up. | 还好你们及时露面了 |
[17:16] | You were auctioning off your sister’s stuff, weren’t you? | 你在拍卖你姐姐的东西 是不是 |
[17:19] | I can give you guys a piece of the action. | 我可以分你们一羹 |
[17:25] | I’m grounded, ain’t I? | 我被禁足了 是吗 |
[17:29] | How you holding up? | 最近生活怎么样 |
[17:31] | Well, let’s see | 呃 听我说 |
[17:32] | I can’t walk out my front door without being followed. | 迈出前门就没有不被跟踪的 |
[17:34] | Gordo and Miranda don’t want to have anything to do with me | 戈多和米兰达不想再与我有任何关系 |
[17:37] | and my life can’t get any worse. | 没有比这更糟的生活了 |
[17:39] | I guess this wouldn’t be a good time to tell you that | 看来这会儿也不适合告诉你 |
[17:41] | your brother’s been auctioning off some of your stuff | 你弟弟还拍卖你的东西 |
[17:44] | No, probably not. | 不是 确实不是时候 |
[17:46] | Well, tell me what I can do, honey. | 告诉我 我该怎么帮你 亲爱的 |
[17:47] | Can you give me my life back? | 你能让我返回以前的生活吗 |
[17:49] | Mom, I can’t do this anymore. | 我不能再过这样的生活了 |
[17:51] | I don’t want to be famous. | 我不想当名人 |
[17:53] | People think it’s so cool and fun | 人们觉得名人的生活又有意思又风光 |
[17:55] | and… it’s not. It’s… it’s lonely. | 但根本不是这样 而是充斥着寂寞的 |
[17:59] | Well, why don’t you break things off with Frankie? | 那么为什么不与弗兰奇结束来往呢 |
[18:01] | Because, if it’s this lonely for me imagine how it is for him. | 可是我都倍感孤单 他肯定也是这样 |
[18:06] | Well, I think you should tell him yourself. | 但我觉得你该告诉他你的感受 |
[18:08] | Hey, Lizzie. | 你好啊 利齐 |
[18:11] | I’ll give you guys a minute | 你们俩好好谈谈 |
[18:16] | Frankie… I need to talk to you. | 弗兰奇 我有话想跟你说 |
[18:18] | Me first. | 我先说吧 |
[18:19] | Lizzie, I’m so sorry. I totally messed up your life. | 利齐 我非常抱歉扰乱了你的生活 |
[18:22] | No, it’s not your fault. | 不 错不在你 |
[18:23] | Of course it’s my fault | 当然是我的错 |
[18:24] | or were reporters following you around before? | 难道以前也有记者跟着你转吗 |
[18:27] | No, not exactly. | 没有 基本上没有 |
[18:29] | The thing is, you’re so cool, and I really like you. | 你为人大方 我确实很喜欢你 |
[18:33] | But I know I made things bad for you, which isn’t good | 但我给你的生活带来了不好的影响 |
[18:36] | the whole being bad thing, so… | 因为这样 所以 |
[18:38] | So what you’re saying is we shouldn’t see each other anymore. | 所以 你的意思是我们俩不该再见面了 |
[18:41] | Yeah. That. | 是的 就是这样 |
[18:45] | Being an actor is overrated anyway. | 当演员没有人们想象的那么好 |
[18:47] | Wow. I almost believe that. | 哇 我开始相信这种说法了 |
[18:49] | But I can still call you and e-mail you sometimes, right? | 但我以后可以给你打电话或发电子邮件 是吧 |
[18:51] | Yeah, I think I can handle that. | 嗯 我觉得没问题 |
[18:53] | My quirky charm works its magic once again. | 看来我的神奇魅力又一次发挥了它的魔力 |
[19:04] | Almost forgot. | 差点忘了 |
[19:06] | -See you around. -Sooner than you think. | -再见 -我们很快会再相见 |
[19:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:19] | Hey, you guys, what are you doing here? | 嘿 什么风把你们吹来了 |
[19:21] | I thought you didn’t want to hang out with me anymore. | 我以为你们不想和我一起玩了 |
[19:23] | Did we say that? | 我们这么说过吗 |
[19:24] | I think you might have us confused | 我觉得你可能把我俩 |
[19:25] | with your two other best friends. | 跟你另外两个好朋友搞混了 |
[19:27] | Yeah. | 对 |
[19:28] | So, we’re friends again? | 所以 我们又是朋友了 |
[19:29] | We were always friends. | 当然 我们一直都是朋友 |
[19:30] | And we’re sorry. | 我们很抱歉 |
[19:31] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[19:33] | But we don’t have to worry about | 我们不必再担心 |
[19:34] | that whole, uh, press thing anymore | 会有媒体来搅乱我们的生活了 |
[19:35] | because Frankie and I broke up. | 因为我和弗兰奇已经分手了 |
[19:37] | -We know. -How? | -我们知道了 -怎么知道的 |
[19:38] | Oh, Frankie told us. | 那个 弗兰奇告诉我们了 |
[19:40] | Hey, guys. Glad you could make it. | 嘿 很高兴你们能来 |
[19:42] | Well, thank you for the invite. | 感谢你的邀请 |
[19:43] | This is so cool to be on a real TV set. | 能亲临电视拍摄现场真棒 |
[19:45] | Well, you’re not just going to be watching. | 你不仅是来观看的 |
[19:46] | These are your lines. | 这是你的台词 |
[19:47] | And you better hurry up and get into make-up. | 最好赶快 也别忘了化妆 |
[19:49] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[19:51] | Oh, my gosh. Lizzie’s going to be in Frankie’s new TV movie. | 噢 天哪 利齐要参演弗兰奇的新的电视电影 |
[19:54] | I can see it now — Lizzie McGuire starring in “Rosen’s Deal”. | 还能看现场―利齐・迈奎尔参演“罗森的决定” |
[19:58] | Break a leg, Lizzie. | 祝你好运 利齐 |
[20:02] | We’re rolling, we’re rolling! | 开拍了 开拍了 |
[20:04] | Go, go, go! | 快 快 快 |
[20:06] | Cue, turn around! And… action! | 转身 开拍 |
[20:11] | Rosen, you forgot these keys. | 罗森 你忘拿这些钥匙了 |
[20:17] | Thanks, babe. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[20:22] | Rosen, you forgot these keys. | 罗森 你忘拿这些钥匙了 |
[20:26] | I don’t really sound like that, do I, guys? | 我的声音是这样的吗 |
[20:28] | Um… yeah, you do. | 呃 是的 你的声音就是这样的 |
[20:30] | Please never let me go on TV ever again. Promise? | 向我保证上电视一类的事情不会再发生 |
[20:33] | Only if you promise to stop dating TV stars. | 但前提是别再跟电视明星约会 |
[20:37] | Deal. | 说定了 |
[20:43] | And mark! | 开始 |
[20:46] | Lizzie! | 利齐 |
[20:48] | Now that’s, that’s real emotion. | 这 这 才是真实的感情 |
[20:51] | I’m annoying. | 我真够烦人的 |
[20:58] | – I’d do a take two, wouldn’t you guys? – Oh, yeah. | -我要再拍一边 你们能扛住吗 -当然 |
[21:01] | You still got film? | 你还在拍吗 |
[21:02] | Just like Romeo and Juliet. And look how… | 就象罗密欧与茱丽叶 看看他们的 |
[21:06] | Bye. | 拜 |
[21:07] | -Let’s cut. -Okay. | -停吧 -好 |