时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Hey, guys. | 嗨 两位 |
[00:09] | Ooh, a grunt and a locker slam. | 噢 不满的咕哝还有砰砰的关柜子声 |
[00:12] | That can only mean one thing– | 这只能说明一件事情 |
[00:14] | somebody’s got a book report? | 有谁要写读书报告了吗 |
[00:15] | Ugh. | 唉 |
[00:16] | We have to write five pages on The Red Pony. | 我们得写《芳宛长春》的读后感 还得写五页 |
[00:18] | Yeah, there’s a red pony. | 是啊 从前有一只小红马 |
[00:20] | It belongs to a little boy it dies and the end. | 它的主人是一个小男孩 还有 它最后死了 |
[00:22] | How are we supposed to write five pages about that? | 就这么简单的事儿 怎么能写的出五页的读后感 |
[00:25] | Double space and use wide margins? | 加大行距 使用大边距 |
[00:28] | Well, you’ve got PE next. | 不过 你们下一节是体育课 |
[00:29] | You don’t have homework in that. | 那可没有什么家庭作业 |
[00:31] | Uh, yeah, we just have to take a shower in front of 200 girls | 是啊 我们只需要和两百个女生一起淋浴 |
[00:34] | that do nothing but judge. | 然后再互相评价 |
[00:36] | Yeah, and that’s just plain fun. | 是啊 那可是相当地好玩 |
[00:39] | You know, I really don’t feel like going. | 你知道吗 我真的很不想去上课 |
[00:40] | Maybe I’ll just tell Coach Kelly I’m sick and get out of it. | 也许我应该告诉凯利教练我生病了 逃过一劫 |
[00:42] | Whoa, look who’s the rebel girl all of a sudden. | 哇哦 看看我们新出炉的 叛逆女孩 |
[00:45] | Don’t ditch PE. | 不要就这样抛弃体育课啊 |
[00:46] | You love volleyball. | 你喜欢排球的 |
[00:47] | You can smash every serve and | 你可以重重地发球 |
[00:49] | really take out your frustrations. | 发泄出你所有的挫败感 |
[00:52] | Yeah, volleyball. That’s it. | 是啊 排球 就是它了 |
[00:55] | Hey, guys. | 大家好 |
[00:56] | I’m filling in for Coach Kelly for a few weeks. | 我将为凯利老师代课几周 |
[00:58] | Instead of volleyball, we are going to learn | 我们学的不是排球 而是一种 |
[01:01] | the gentle art of… dance. | 高雅的艺术 舞蹈 |
[01:11] | If you believe | 如果你相信 |
[01:14] | We’ve got a picture-perfect plan | 我们事先就有一个绝妙的计划 |
[01:18] | We’ve got you fooled | 那你就错了 |
[01:21] | ‘Cause we only do the best we can | 我们只是在尽力而为 |
[01:27] | And sometimes we make it | 有时候我们会取得成功 |
[01:30] | And sometimes we fake it | 有时候我们会把事情搞砸 |
[01:34] | But we get one step closer each and every day | 但我们离目标一天比一天近 |
[01:40] | We’ll figure it out on the way. | 我们会在途中解决所有的难题 |
[01:45] | Lizzie McGuire S02E10 In Miranda, Lizzie Does Not Trust | |
[01:48] | Now you might find it | 你可能会觉得 |
[01:49] | a little weird to study dance in PE. | 在体育课上学习舞蹈是一件很奇怪的事儿 |
[01:52] | But dance is a very healthful physical activity. | 但是你要知道 舞蹈是一种非常健身的运动 |
[01:55] | Mr. Dig teaches History. | 迪格老师既教历史 |
[01:57] | He teaches English. | 又教英语 |
[01:58] | He has no business teaching us dance. | 他不应该再来教我们舞蹈的 |
[02:02] | Okay, everybody, watch this. | 好了 大家注意看 |
[02:09] | Jazz, jazz, jazz hands. | 爵士 爵士 爵士舞 |
[02:11] | Cha, cha, cha, leap. | 恰 恰 恰 跳起来 |
[02:15] | Jazz hands. | 就是爵士 |
[02:16] | You know, for a smart guy | 你知道吗 作为一个聪明人 |
[02:17] | you’re wrong, like, 90 percent of the time. | 你却在百分之九十的情况下都是错的 |
[02:20] | Well, I was right about Vice Principal Kaplan’s toupee. | 关于副校长卡普兰的假发那件事我是对的 |
[02:24] | Eww! | 真恶心 |
[02:26] | Okay, Mr. Gordon. | 好了 戈登先生 |
[02:28] | Wha… me…? | 什么 我 |
[02:29] | Do exactly what I did. | 重复我刚刚做的动作 |
[02:30] | You will be graded. Go. | 我会帮你评分 开始吧 |
[02:34] | I’m just messing with you. | 我只是和你开玩笑 |
[02:36] | You have to trust your dance partner. | 你必须要相信你的舞伴 |
[02:38] | And what better way to build that trust | 有什么能比在你的同伴倒下时接住他 |
[02:40] | than catching each other when you fall? | 更能建立起信任呢 |
[02:42] | So, pick a partner you trust. | 所以 赶快挑选一个你信赖的同伴 |
[02:44] | Partner. | 就选你了 |
[02:56] | Hey, Beth… want to be partners? | 嗨 贝丝 你愿意跟我成为搭档吗 |
[02:58] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[03:03] | He picked Beth Ludberg. | 他选了贝丝・拉德伯格 |
[03:04] | Why would he pick her? | 他为什么会选她啊 |
[03:06] | Okay, positions, everyone. | 好了 大家各就各位 |
[03:09] | My life is in your hands. | 我的性命就就交给你啦 |
[03:11] | And… fall. | 预备 倒下 |
[03:24] | Hey, it’s great to see you again. | 嗨 很高兴能再次看到您 |
[03:26] | You’re looking terrific. | 您看起来美极了 |
[03:28] | Well, thank you. | 呃 谢谢 |
[03:29] | So, tell us what have you been up to? | 能不能告诉我们 您一直在忙些什么 |
[03:33] | Well, I went to the nursery this morning | 嗯 我今天上午到花市 |
[03:35] | and I bought some marigolds. | 买了些金盏菊 |
[03:38] | And I planted them in the yard. | 我把它们都种在院子里了 |
[03:40] | So tell us, what was it like working with the marigolds? | 那么告诉我们 种植金盏菊的感觉怎样 |
[03:44] | Oh… you have to be really careful of the root ball | 噢 你必须得非常小心处理它们的根部 |
[03:47] | ’cause otherwise they can die. | 否则它们就会死掉 |
[03:49] | So you were saying it was no “bed of roses.” | 这么说 您觉得它给您的感觉并不好喽 |
[03:56] | So… any truth to the rumor that you | 对于有传言说您和萨姆・迈奎尔 |
[03:58] | and Sam McGuire are more than… | 让我们这样说吧 不仅仅是朋友 |
[04:01] | shall we say, “just friends”? | 对于这点 您有什么看法 |
[04:04] | Now be totally honest. | 一定要诚实回答 |
[04:05] | Well… we’ve been married for 15 years. | 这个 我们已经结婚十五年了 |
[04:09] | What’s this about? | 你们在干嘛 |
[04:10] | We’re interviewing you. | 我们正在采访你 |
[04:12] | Lanny got a webcam for his birthday | 兰尼得到了一个网络摄像头作为生日礼物 |
[04:14] | so we’re starting our own talk show on the Internet. | 所以我们决定在网上做自己的脱口秀 |
[04:17] | We premiere tonight. | 今天晚上我们将首次登场 |
[04:18] | Well, I think that’s great. | 哦 我觉得这棒极了 |
[04:20] | And I would love to be a guest. | 我非常乐意成为你们的嘉宾 |
[04:23] | Oh, got our signals crossed. | 哦 你误会了我们的想法 |
[04:25] | You see, we’re only practicing on you. | 其实 我们只是在你身上练习一下 |
[04:28] | You’re not really what our target audience is looking for. | 你可不是我们目标观众群所喜欢的人物 |
[04:34] | I’ve decided to not get the leotard for dancing. | 我坚决不穿紧身舞蹈裤 |
[04:37] | I’m thin, and I have a big head. | 我很瘦 但却有个大脑袋 |
[04:39] | If I put on a pair of white tights | 如果我穿着一套白色的紧身衣 |
[04:40] | I’ll look like a Tootsie Pop with hair. | 我看起来会像一个长着头发的棒棒糖 |
[04:42] | “Quit staring– you know you want some.” | 别看了 你知道你想要一点的 |
[04:45] | This sign knows me way too well. | 这个宣传太了解我了 |
[04:48] | All right. | 对啊 |
[04:57] | Hey, I want some. | 别大惊小怪 我也想要 |
[04:59] | Maybe I should change my look. | 也许我应该改变造型 |
[05:02] | I didn’t know you had a look, Gordo. | 我都不知道你有过造型呢 戈多 |
[05:05] | Maybe I should get a look. | 那就从现在开始吧 |
[05:07] | How about this? | 这个看上去怎样 |
[05:09] | Excuse me, ma’am. I’m with the President’s security detail. | 打扰了 女士 我是负责总统的安全的人 |
[05:12] | Please clear the area. | 请离开这个地方 |
[05:13] | Uh, I don’t think so, Gordo. | 呃 这个不适合你 戈多 |
[05:15] | How about these? | 这个怎么样 |
[05:18] | Ciao. I am Aldo. | 你好 我是戈多 |
[05:20] | Come on and ride-a with me on my Vespa. | 坐上我的小摩托和我一起畅游吧 |
[05:22] | We’ll eat gelati in the moonlight. | 晚上我们一起在月光下吃冰欺凌 |
[05:23] | Keep trying, Gordo. | 继续试吧 戈多 |
[05:25] | Yo, my name is P-Diddy. | 哟 我是吹牛老爹 |
[05:27] | How are you ladies doing this fine day? | 在这么美好的一天里 女士们 你们过得怎么样 |
[05:30] | You know what, | 你知道吗 |
[05:31] | I’m just going to go over there and check the lipsticks, yeah. | 我想过去看看口红 就是这样 |
[05:33] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[05:36] | You know, flavored lipsticks are getting so out of hand. | 我觉得 现在口红的香味真是越来越奇怪了 |
[05:40] | Now they have mochaccino. | 现在他们竟然有摩卡奇诺咖啡味 |
[05:43] | I’ll take a decaf, please. | 我更喜欢无咖啡因的 |
[05:45] | Thanks, folks. I’ll be in Atlantic City till the 23rd… | 感谢大家 我会在大洋城一直待到二十三号 |
[05:58] | Uh, Lizzie let’s just grab the tights and go | 呃 利齐 我们快点挑好紧身衣吧 |
[06:01] | before Gordo over there… | 省得戈多在那里 |
[06:05] | …turns into Tom Cruise. | 学汤姆克鲁斯扮酷 |
[06:07] | Don’t be in such a rush, Miranda. We just got here. | 别那么急啊 米兰达 我们才刚刚到这儿 |
[06:14] | Excuse me, miss. | 等一下 小姐 |
[06:16] | Would you mind opening your bag, please? | 能不能请你打开你的背包 |
[06:19] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么啊 |
[06:20] | Just open it, please. | 打开它就对了 |
[06:22] | No. | 我才不要 |
[06:23] | What is going on here? | 出什么事了 |
[06:24] | It’s about your friend here stealing lipstick. | 我怀疑你的朋友偷了口红 |
[06:26] | Okay, that’s crazy ’cause I didn’t steal anything. | 够了 这太疯狂了 因为我什么都没有偷 |
[06:29] | I saw you knock over the lipstick rack. | 我看到你打翻了那个放口红的架子 |
[06:30] | And I don’t think you put them all back. | 我认为你没有把所有的口红都放回原处 |
[06:32] | Okay, I did not take any of your lipsticks, I… | 听好了 我没有拿你们的口红 我 |
[06:37] | Okay, that’s one of your lipsticks | 好吧 这是你们店里的口红 |
[06:39] | but I bought it here, like, last week. | 但是我是 大概上周在你们这里买的 |
[06:41] | Then how come it looks new? | 那为什么它看起来那么新 |
[06:42] | Maybe ’cause I haven’t used it yet. | 应该是因为我还没有用过它 |
[06:45] | I haven’t finished my decaf mochaccino lipstick yet. | 我还没有用完上一支无咖摩卡奇诺味的口红 |
[06:48] | Come on, Lizzie, you were with me when I bought it. | 说句话啊 利齐 我买它的时候你就在我旁边 |
[06:51] | I don’t think I was. | 我不记得有这回事 |
[06:52] | You were outside getting a pretzel | 你当时在外面买饼干啊 |
[06:55] | but we were at the mall together. | 但是我们都在商场里啊 |
[06:57] | Right. I’m going to have to ask you to come with me. | 好了 我现在要求你跟我过去 |
[07:00] | B-But she… | 但 但是她 |
[07:01] | Hey. I suggest you stay out of this | 小姑娘 我建议别插手 |
[07:02] | unless you want to come, too. | 除非你也想一起过去 |
[07:04] | Go. | 走 |
[07:07] | Sir… I’m putting these back. | 先生 我现在正在把它们放回去 |
[07:09] | I’m not taking them. | 我可没有拿走 |
[07:18] | Okay, you look at the camera there and | 好了 待会儿记得对着摄像头 |
[07:21] | the monitor shows how many people are watching. | 而显示器会告诉我们有多少人在看我们的节目 |
[07:23] | The more dots, the more people. | 点数越多 观众人数就越多 |
[07:25] | Okay, we start in a minute. | 好了 我们会在一分钟内开始 |
[07:27] | So go outside over there, | 所以现在走到外面 |
[07:29] | and come in, then sit down and we’ll talk about your dad. | 然后进来坐下 我们会谈谈你的爸爸 |
[07:35] | Hey, and welcome to Matt After Dinner. | 嘿 欢迎来到 马特饭后谈 |
[07:38] | I’m here with my councilman of cool– | 我和我的酷兄弟 |
[07:41] | the one, the only… | 那个独一无二的 |
[07:43] | Lanny Onasis, everybody. | 兰尼・欧纳西斯 |
[07:48] | Okay, our first guest is Jackson Myers | 好了 我们的第一位嘉宾是杰克森・迈尔斯 |
[07:50] | whose father is the one and only Mike Myers. | 他的父亲就是大名鼎鼎的麦克・迈尔斯 |
[07:54] | Very groovy, baby. | 相当吸引人吧 |
[07:56] | I bet he’s got a million interesting stories to tell us | 我敢说他一定有数不完的故事要和我们分享 |
[07:59] | so let’s bring him out. | 让我们现在请他出场吧 |
[08:01] | Jackson Myers, everybody. | 有请 杰克森・迈尔斯 |
[08:07] | So, Jackson tell us… | 杰克森 告诉我们 |
[08:09] | is your dad going to star in another Austin Powers sequel? | 你爸爸真的会出演《王牌大间谍》的续集吗 |
[08:12] | Why would he? | 他为什么要去演戏 |
[08:14] | Because he’s Mike Myers– | 因为他是迈克・梅勒斯 |
[08:16] | the actor who plays Austin Powers? | 那个饰演奥斯丁・波尔斯的演员 |
[08:19] | Uh-uh. He’s Mike Myers, the dry cleaner. | 你弄错了 他是干洗店店员迈克・梅勒斯 |
[08:22] | They have the same name. | 他们正好同名同姓 |
[08:24] | Dry cleaner? | 干洗店店员 |
[08:28] | Okay, it’s been great having you. | 好了 很高兴你能参加我们的节目 |
[08:32] | Lanny, we’ve got 20 minutes to fill. | 兰尼 这个节目还得做二十分钟 |
[08:35] | We’re losing audience. We need a guest. | 我们的观众正在减少 我们需要一个嘉宾 |
[08:40] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 孩子们 |
[08:45] | I know, Lanny, but he’s better than nothing. | 我知道 兰尼 但这总比没有好 |
[08:48] | Hey, uh, Dad? | 嘿 呃 老爸 |
[08:51] | Can you please be interviewed? | 你能不能接受我们的采访 求你了 |
[08:53] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[08:57] | So I see you’ve brought something interesting to show us. | 我看到你为我们的观众准备了一点有趣的东西 |
[09:00] | So what is that crazy stuff? | 这个疯狂的东西到底是什么 |
[09:03] | Uh, it’s grease. | 哦 这个是润滑剂 |
[09:04] | I’m going to grease the lawnmower, son. | 我要给割草机润滑一下 儿子 |
[09:06] | Are you going to run amok? | 你准备开着它横冲直撞 |
[09:08] | Charge all over the neighborhood mowing everything down? | 冲向周围的社区 把一切都铲平 |
[09:11] | No. No, I’m just going to trim the side yard. | 不 不是 我只是像修整一下侧院 |
[09:14] | You know, it’s getting kind of shaggy. And that’s, uh… | 你知道的 草长得有点密 那个 呃 |
[09:17] | that’s a difficult job | 那可不是一个简单的活儿 |
[09:18] | so, you know, that’s what I’m planning on doing. | 所以 你知道的 这就是我打算做的事儿 |
[09:25] | What? I got something on my face? | 怎么了 我脸上沾到了什么东西吗 |
[09:28] | Look at the monitor. | 看看我们的网络监视器 |
[09:30] | What, I got something on my face? Yeah, what? | 怎么了 我脸上弄到什么东西了 到底怎么了 |
[09:34] | Son… | 儿子 |
[09:36] | I’m so sorry, Dad. | 我太抱歉了 爸爸 |
[09:37] | I mean, come on. I’m trying to do lawn mowing and stuff… | 我说 拜托了 我还打算除草等活儿呢 |
[09:43] | What are you doing? | 你到底在干嘛 |
[09:46] | Dad… Dad, we’re a hit! | 爸爸 爸爸 我们火了 |
[09:49] | Give me that. | 把那玩意儿给我 |
[09:52] | What do you think they’ll do to her? | 你们觉得他们会对米兰达做什么 |
[09:53] | I don’t know. Shoplifting’s a serious crime. | 我也不知道 入店行窃可是一个很重的罪名 |
[09:56] | I’d say somewhere between a $500 fine and, | 我觉得要不就是五百美元的罚款 |
[09:59] | uh, busting up rocks on a steamy back road in Mississippi. | 要不就是罚去密西西比河州潮湿的乡间小道里碎石 |
[10:04] | I like the exercise and being out in the sun | 我喜欢在阳光下做运动 |
[10:06] | but these dungarees cut me across the hips. | 但是那些粗布工作服会弄得我很不舒服 |
[10:11] | Hello? | 喂 |
[10:12] | I’m home. | 我到家了 |
[10:14] | That’s such a relief. | 我终于能松口气了 |
[10:15] | What’d she say? Did they fine her? How much? | 她怎么说 他们有罚款吗 罚了多少 |
[10:18] | My parents finally came and got me. | 最后我爸妈来接我了 |
[10:20] | They stood up for me. | 他们来为我说话了 |
[10:21] | That’s lucky. | 真幸运 |
[10:22] | Is it going to be all right? | 应该没什么事了吧 |
[10:23] | Well, it’s not lucky. | 这个 这个与运气无关 |
[10:25] | They should stand up for me. | 他们就应该来给我辩护的 |
[10:27] | Well, yeah, of course. I mean if you didn’t do it. | 是啊 当然 我是说如果你真的没有偷东西的话 |
[10:31] | What do you mean, “if” I didn’t do it? | 如果我没有偷东西 你这是什么意思 |
[10:35] | Of course I didn’t do it. I mean… | 我不可能会干这种事情啊 我是说 |
[10:37] | You… you do believe me, right? | 你 你相信我的 对吗 |
[10:40] | Um… sure. | 呃 当然了 |
[10:43] | You said, “Um, sure.” | 你说 呃 当然了 |
[10:46] | You didn’t say “Sure,” you said, “Um, sure.” | 你没有直接说 当然 你说 呃 当然了 |
[10:50] | Y-You don’t believe me! | 你 你根本就不相信我 |
[10:52] | Well… | 呃 |
[10:52] | Is it going to be all right? | 一切都还顺利吗 |
[10:55] | Miranda… | 米兰达 |
[10:56] | you did take all that candy. | 你拿走了所有的糖果 |
[10:59] | And you were at the lipstick rack | 你当时站在那个架子前面 |
[11:01] | and then you just wanted to leave so quickly | 你打翻架子后又急着离开 |
[11:03] | and it was in your purse… | 而且它真的在你的背包里 |
[11:04] | And I told you why it was. | 我告诉过你它出现在那里的原因 |
[11:06] | Yeah, but, Miranda the security guard said that he saw you. | 是啊 但是 米兰达 那个保安说他看到你了 |
[11:10] | What am I supposed to believe? | 我应该相信谁啊 |
[11:12] | Well, you’re supposed to believe me | 这还用想么 你应该相信我的 |
[11:14] | and you don’t. | 而你却没有 |
[11:17] | Thanks for being such a lousy friend. | 谢谢你成为一个这么糟糕的朋友 |
[11:25] | Gordo, shouldn’t you be stretching? | 戈多 你怎么不热身一下呢 |
[11:28] | Oh, um… there. | 哦 呃 来吧 |
[11:31] | How can you be so casual about this? | 你怎么能这么随便地对待这件事呢 |
[11:33] | Gordo, you’re getting ready to go up and do a routine. | 戈多 你应该准备做点例行热身 |
[11:36] | Aren’t you afraid you’ll flunk? | 难道你不怕你会不及格吗 |
[11:37] | I’m sure it’ll be fine. | 我保证一定没问题 |
[11:40] | I wish I could say the same thing about Miranda. | 我真希望我能对米兰达说同样的话 |
[11:42] | I mean, she hasn’t even spoken to me. | 我是说 她还没有跟我说过一句话呢 |
[11:43] | Well, Miranda can be a bit unreasonable at times. | 其实 米兰达有些时候是有点不讲道理 |
[11:46] | How can you say that, Gordo? | 你怎么能这么说呢 戈多 |
[11:48] | I practically accused her of stealing. | 我当时基本上是在指控她偷了东西 |
[11:50] | Well, yeah, you did kind of hang her out to dry. | 这样啊 是啊 你的确做得有点过分 |
[11:52] | How can you say that, Gordo?! | 你怎么能这么说呢 戈多 |
[11:54] | Just because I doubted her for one single second? | 就因为我小小地怀疑了她一下 |
[11:57] | I mean, the lipstick was in her purse. | 我是说 那个口红的确是在她的背包里 |
[11:59] | You’re right. The evidence was there. | 你是对的 那就是证据 |
[12:00] | How can you say that, Gordo?! | 你怎么能这么说呢 戈多 |
[12:02] | Miranda is my best friend and | 米兰达是我最好的朋友 |
[12:03] | I should know that she doesn’t steal. | 我应该相信她没有偷东西 |
[12:05] | Whose side do you want me to be on here– | 你到底希望我站在哪一边 支持谁 |
[12:07] | yours or… yours? | 支持你还是 支持你 |
[12:09] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:11] | I know that I let Miranda down | 我知道我让她失望了 |
[12:12] | and I didn’t mean to. | 可我真的不是故意的 |
[12:14] | And now she’s calling me a bad friend. | 现在她说我是一个不合格的朋友 |
[12:15] | You know, she’s letting me down. | 你知道吗 她也让我很失望 |
[12:18] | Give it time. It’ll blow over. | 时间会冲淡它的 会过去的 |
[12:20] | I’m sure everything’s going to be cool. | 我保证一切都会好的 |
[12:22] | Mr. Dig | 迪格老师 |
[12:23] | I’d like another partner, please. | 我需要换一个搭档 |
[12:29] | Uh… You know for a smart guy, | 呃 作为一个聪明人 |
[12:31] | you sure get a lot of stuff wrong. | 你说错了太多的话 |
[12:33] | Yeah, what are you gonna do? | 是啊 你不也无能为力么 |
[12:35] | Okay, listen up. | 可以 听好了 |
[12:36] | Miss Sanchez feels that she can no longer | 桑切斯同学觉得自己不能再继续 |
[12:38] | work with her partner | 和她的搭档相处 |
[12:40] | so we’re going to shuffle the deck a little, okay? | 所以我们要调整一下分组 |
[12:42] | Cassie Pang, you’re with Miranda | 彭凯西 你和米兰达一组 |
[12:44] | and Miss McGuire, you’re with Ethan Craft. | 迈奎尔 你和伊桑・克拉夫特一组 |
[12:51] | Miranda wants to play it this way, fine. | 米兰达想和我玩 好啊 |
[12:53] | I’ll fall into Ethan Craft’s arms. | 我会投向伊桑・克拉夫特的怀抱 |
[12:57] | Everyone, trust exercise. | 各就各位 信任练习 |
[13:03] | This is working out all right. | 事情这样发展真是再好不过了 |
[13:06] | And… fall. | 预备 倒下 |
[13:10] | Whoa. There’s a hawk with a mouse out there. | 喔哇 外面有只老鹰叼着一只老鼠 |
[13:16] | Maybe… this isn’t working out so good. | 也许 这样的发展一点都不好 |
[13:18] | Can’t move. Oh, in pain. | 动不了了 哦 好痛 |
[13:21] | Oh, that hurts. | 哦 真的很痛 |
[13:30] | Hey, and welcome to Matt After Dinner. | 嘿 欢迎来到马特饭后谈 |
[13:33] | Now, I know what you’re thinking, Lanny | 我知道你在想什么 兰尼 |
[13:34] | ’cause you ask me every night. | 因为你每天晚上都问我 |
[13:36] | What did I have for dinner tonight? | 我今天的晚饭吃了什么 |
[13:39] | I had three sauerkraut chili dogs and a root beer. | 我吃了三根泡菜辣椒热狗 还有一杯沙士 |
[13:50] | I know you think we’re going for the cheap laughs, | 我知道你认为我们是在博取廉价的笑声 |
[13:52] | Lanny, but look at the green lights. | 但是 兰尼 看看后面的绿点 |
[13:55] | This stuff sells. | 它很受欢迎 |
[13:58] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 大家好 |
[14:00] | Hey, look, it’s a surprise guest. | 嘿 看 这是我们的神秘嘉宾 |
[14:03] | It’s Dad. | 是爸爸 |
[14:04] | What you got there, Dad? | 你手里拿着什么 爸爸 |
[14:06] | Well, son… | 这个 儿子 |
[14:08] | I have a box full of feathers | 我这儿有一盒子羽毛 |
[14:10] | a few dozen whoopie cushions | 几个放屁坐垫 |
[14:12] | and some old maple syrup. | 还有一些过期了的枫糖浆 |
[14:14] | I’m working on a project. | 我正在实施一个计划 |
[14:16] | Well, let me give you a hand. | 那么 让我帮你一把吧 |
[14:19] | Oh, son, no. | 哦 儿子 不要 |
[14:21] | Don’t take that. | 别碰那个 |
[14:23] | Oh! | 哦 |
[14:24] | Give that back to me, son. | 把那个还给我 |
[14:25] | Let me… no… | 让我 不 |
[14:26] | Son, no! Oh, my gosh! Uh-oh. | 儿子 不 哦 我的天啊 悲剧了 |
[14:29] | Look what you’ve done now. | 看看你都做了些什么 |
[14:30] | Oh, gee whiz. | 哟 不得了了 |
[14:31] | Oh, my goodness. Uh-oh. Oh boy, oh boy. | 哦 我的天啊 不 哦 天啊 天啊 |
[14:35] | Aw, Dad, you and your projects. | 噢 爸爸 看看你和你的计划 |
[14:39] | I know, son. | 我知道 儿子 |
[14:40] | I just never learn. | 我总是学不乖 |
[14:45] | Lanny, you can’t walk out. | 兰尼 你不能就这样走了 |
[14:48] | You and your precious dignity. | 你和你那宝贵的自尊 |
[14:50] | You’re just jealous you aren’t the star. | 你只是嫉妒 因为你不是网络明星 |
[14:53] | You’ll be sorry. You’re missing out on the big time! | 你会后悔的 你会错过我们的辉煌时刻的 |
[15:06] | Okay, time to… bust a move. | 好了 现在是展示时间 |
[15:10] | And this time you will be graded. | 这次 我要给你们打分 |
[15:12] | First up– David Gordon and Beth Ludberg. | 第一组 大卫・戈登和贝丝・拉德伯格 |
[15:18] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[15:19] | Looking back on it | 现在想想 |
[15:20] | they might have been smart just to practice that | 他们真聪明 因为他们至少还 |
[15:22] | at least, like… | 练习过这个舞蹈 |
[15:23] | ooh, once. | 哦 也就一次 |
[15:59] | And we thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:07] | Beth’s mom made her take ballet since she was eight. | 贝丝的妈妈让她八岁起就学习芭蕾 |
[16:09] | I knew she’d make me look good. | 我觉得她应该能帮我一点 |
[16:10] | She’s got the footwork– I’ve got the flair. | 她知道舞步 而我会鉴赏 |
[16:14] | Okay, next. | 好了 下一组 |
[16:15] | Miranda’s partner, Cassie Pang has whooping cough. | 米兰达的舞伴 凯西得了百日咳 |
[16:18] | And Ethan Craft | 而伊桑・克拉夫特 |
[16:21] | spotted a cloud he thought looked like a donkey | 因为一直指着一个他认为看起来像驴子的云朵 |
[16:22] | and ran face first into a beehive. | 而直面冲向了一个蜂窝 |
[16:26] | He shan’t be joining us today. | 所以今天他来不了 |
[16:28] | So I am forced to reinstate the team of Sanchez and McGuire. | 所以 我不得不重组桑切斯和迈奎尔的队伍 |
[16:35] | What?! | 什么 |
[16:36] | I’d rather be run over by a herd of elephants. | 我宁愿被一群奔跑的大象踩死 |
[16:41] | Okay, I take that back. | 好吧 收回我刚刚说的话 |
[16:45] | All right, since you all didn’t rehearse | 很好 因为你们都没有一起彩排过 |
[16:47] | I’m going to let you improvise. | 所以我决定让你们即兴表演 自由发挥 |
[16:49] | Let your feelings out. | 表达出你们的感情就好 |
[16:52] | I’m surprised you’d trust me to be your partner. | 你竟然相信我可以做你的舞伴 我真是惊讶啊 |
[16:54] | Yeah, well, I’m surprised | 哦 是吗 我也很惊讶 |
[16:55] | you’d partner with a lousy friend. | 因为你竟然会和你讨厌的人做搭档 |
[16:57] | Oh, yeah? Well, a good friend would have stuck up for me. | 哦 是吗 告诉你 好朋友是会维护我的 |
[17:00] | Oh! Well you’re not little miss perfect, okay? | 哦 可是你要知道 你并不是完美的人 |
[17:03] | You’re always talking about how you sneak into the movies | 你总是说你是怎样逃票溜进电影院的 |
[17:06] | and how you pretend to be sick during PE. | 还有你曾打算装病来逃掉体育课 |
[17:08] | Oh, yeah? | 那又怎样 |
[17:09] | Well, I don’t play sick just | 至少我不会为了逃掉 |
[17:10] | to get out of Larry Tugman’s birthday. | 拉里・塔奇曼的生日派对而装病 |
[17:12] | Does that make you a thief? | 难道你逃了就能证明你是个小偷 |
[17:15] | No! | 不 |
[17:17] | But it doesn’t make me a lousy friend either. | 但是它也不能证明我不是一个合格的朋友 |
[17:19] | Yeah? Well I…! | 是吗 那么我 |
[17:20] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[17:21] | I don’t want to hear any talking. | 我不希望再听到你们讲话了 |
[17:23] | I want to see some action. | 我要看你们的动作 |
[17:36] | Retreat to neutral corners! | 跟我退回角落去 |
[17:41] | This ought to help things grow back. | 这个应该可以遏制一下 |
[17:46] | But what about these gophers in my pants? | 那我裤子里的那些黄鼠狼该怎么办 |
[17:51] | Oh, hey, special guest, Lizzie, my daughter. | 嘿 这是我们的特殊嘉宾 利齐 我的女儿 |
[17:54] | Honey, why don’t you come over here and say hi to the audience. | 宝贝 要不要过来和观众打个招呼 |
[17:57] | Come on over, Lizzie. | 过来吧 利齐 |
[17:59] | I’d love to except for you know, | 我很乐意 但是 你知道的 |
[18:00] | I have to go sit in the kitchen and watch the chicken defrost. | 我还得回厨房 看着鸡肉解冻 |
[18:04] | My sister, folks. | 那就是我的姐姐 |
[18:05] | I don’t want to say she smells like feet… | 我本来不想说她闻起来很臭 |
[18:07] | but… | 但是 |
[18:12] | Hello? | 喂 |
[18:15] | Hello? | 喂 |
[18:17] | No one’s there. | 没人讲话 |
[18:18] | It must be Lanny. | 那一定是兰尼的电话 |
[18:20] | Oh. | 哦 |
[18:22] | Make it quick, Lanny. I’m on the air. | 快点说 兰尼 我正在做节目呢 |
[18:25] | What? But you worked on that project for two whole days. | 什么 可是你整整花了两天才做好啊 |
[18:30] | Okay, I’ll be right over. | 没问题 我马上就到 |
[18:31] | Maybe we can fix it. | 也许我们能把它修好 |
[18:34] | Okay, you can handle the closing monologue. | 你能自己说结束语的对吧 |
[18:36] | I need to go help Lanny. | 我要去帮帮兰尼 |
[18:38] | Wait, what’s up? | 等等 怎么了 |
[18:40] | Well, a couple of his dad’s peacocks | 是这样的 他爸爸养的几只孔雀 |
[18:41] | ate his history diorama, | 把他的历史西洋镜给吃了 |
[18:43] | and I’ve got to go help him fix it. | 所以我现在要过去帮他修理 |
[18:46] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[18:47] | Uh, Matt? I thought you were mad at Lanny. | 呃 马特 我以为你在生兰尼的气 |
[18:49] | I am. | 我是啊 |
[18:50] | But he’s my friend. He needs me to have his back. | 但是他是我的朋友 他需要我的支持和帮助 |
[18:53] | Oh, well, uh, didn’t he walk right off your show? | 哦 可是 呃 他不是刚刚气着离开你的节目吗 |
[18:56] | So? My friend needs me. | 那又怎样 我的朋友需要我 |
[18:58] | That’s it. Case closed. No questions asked. | 就这样 不讨论了 也别问我问题 |
[19:02] | That’s my boy. | 这就是我的儿子 |
[19:04] | Oh. | 哦 |
[19:06] | It’s bad enough when my parents teach me about life | 当爸妈教会我生活的时候 那就已经够糟的了 |
[19:09] | but when my skunkhead little brother | 但当我弟弟对兰尼的态度 |
[19:11] | is a better friend to Lanny than I’ve been to Miranda… | 都比我对米兰达的态度要好的时候 |
[19:14] | then I’ve totally hit bottom. | 那我真的是差到极点了 |
[19:20] | Miranda, | 米兰达 |
[19:22] | may I speak with you a minute, please? | 我能和你说几句话吗 |
[19:24] | Sure. What’s up? | 没问题 怎么了 |
[19:25] | Oh, let’s step in here, please. | 哦 让我们进去说吧 |
[19:28] | I read your report on The Red Pony | 我看了你的读书报告 |
[19:30] | and it almost seemed like it was written by a professional. | 它看起来像是出自专业人士之手 |
[19:34] | Really? Hey, thanks. | 真的吗 谢谢 |
[19:36] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 你理解错了 |
[19:37] | I don’t think that’s good. | 我不认为这是一件好事 |
[19:39] | I’m hoping you didn’t just buy | 我希望你不是买了 |
[19:41] | the “Easy-Read Condensed Notes” on The Red Pony | 《芳宛长春》的简易鉴赏读本 |
[19:44] | and paraphrase their overview of the novel. | 然后直接把这里面的观点修改了一下交了上来 |
[19:46] | Are you trying to say I copied my report? | 你是说 我在读书报告里抄袭了吗 |
[19:50] | I’m saying you took a big shortcut. | 我是说你是在走捷径 |
[19:52] | No, she didn’t. | 不 她没有 |
[19:54] | Miranda is my best friend, and she doesn’t lie. | 米兰达是我最好的朋友 她不会说谎的 |
[19:56] | She doesn’t cheat, and I know that she doesn’t steal. | 她也不会骗人 而且我知道她不会偷东西 |
[19:59] | And I was wrong to think that in the first place. | 对于我之前的想法 我很抱歉 |
[20:02] | You know, I totally trust Miranda | 你知道吗 我完全相信米兰达 |
[20:03] | and if she says she didn’t do something… | 如果她说她没有这么做过 |
[20:06] | I’m going to believe her. | 我会相信她的 |
[20:08] | That’s it. Case closed. No questions asked. | 就这样 不讨论了 也别问我问题 |
[20:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:18] | But I did use the “Easy-Read Notes.” | 但是我真的看了简易鉴赏读本 |
[20:22] | Oh, um… well, then, you two | 啊 那 那你们继续 |
[20:23] | just go along with whatever you were talking about. | 继续谈论你们刚才的话题吧 |
[20:26] | And I’ll just quietly bury myself. | 我就自己挖个洞钻进去吧 |
[20:29] | It’s just… I had a math test that day | 那是因为 那天我正好有个数学测试 |
[20:31] | and a history paper and a book report. | 还有一张历史试卷 和一份读书报告 |
[20:34] | I just thought if I used the “Easy-Read Notes” | 我只是觉得 如果我看了简易鉴赏读本 |
[20:36] | it would just tell me what the story was about. | 它会直接告诉我整篇小说的内容 |
[20:38] | I want to know what you think about The Red Pony, | 我想知道的是你对《芳宛长春》的感想 |
[20:40] | not what the people at “Easy-Read” think. | 而不是那些简易读本编辑的感想 |
[20:44] | So you want me to do it over? | 所以 你希望我重做 |
[20:45] | By tomorrow. Good luck. | 明天交给我 祝你好运 |
[20:55] | I’m sorry, Miranda. | 我很抱歉 米兰达 |
[20:57] | I should have believed you in the first place. | 我一开始就应该相信你的 |
[20:59] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[21:01] | I mean, I know I do stuff that looks kind of bad sometimes. | 我是说 我知道有些时候我的行为不太好 |
[21:04] | But you got to know I would never lie to you. | 但是你要知道 我永远都不会对你撒谎的 |
[21:08] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:09] | And I should have known at the mall, too. | 当时在商场的时候我就应该知道 |
[21:11] | Miranda, you’re always there for me and from now on | 米兰达 你每次都相信我 从现在开始 |
[21:15] | I’m always going to be there for you. | 我也会一直相信你的 |
[21:19] | Back at ya. Let’s go. | 你也是 我们走吧 |
[21:25] | Good catch. And the way to have my back. | 接得好 我喜欢你支持我的感觉 |
[21:37] | It totally looks like, just, a chug-chug… | 他看起来就像 一种老鼠 |
[21:40] | or whatever it’s called. A chip-chug, or… what’s it? | 它到底叫什么 土拔鼠 什么来着 |
[21:42] | A woodchuck. Oh! | 是土拨鼠 哦 |
[21:44] | I guess he doesn’t care what kind of grades she gets… | 我想他大概不在她的成绩 |
[21:45] | he gets… she gets. | 他的成绩 她的 |
[21:48] | And, westward. | 然后 向西转 |
[21:50] | Oh, my… these are burning my legs. | 哦 天 弄痛我的脚了 |
[21:52] | Ahh! | 啊 |
[21:53] | Thanks, folks. I’ll be in Atlantic City till the 23rd… | 感谢大家 我会在大洋城一直待到二十三号 |
[21:57] | Nice try. | 不错 |
[21:58] | Maybe I can row-pie… Row-pie? | 也许我可以 |
[22:00] | What is that line? | 台词是什么 |