时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Just when you think, your outfit is perfect | 正当你认为你的着装十分完美的时候 |
[00:10] | you find last week’s, pizza stain. Aah. | 却发现上面有上星期的比萨饼留下的污渍 |
[00:15] | Which is kind of weird | 这有些奇怪 |
[00:16] | because it should’ve been washed in last week’s laundry. | 因为上星期洗衣服时就应该洗掉了 |
[00:22] | Great. | 很好 |
[00:26] | Which means something bizarro is going on with my wardrobe | 这就说明我的衣柜里发生了一些怪事 |
[00:28] | and I don’t mean my blacks don’t match. | 而且我不是指我的黑衣服不适合我 |
[00:32] | This could only mean one thing. | 这只能说明一件事 |
[00:35] | Matt!! | 马特 |
[00:39] | You rang? | 你叫我吗 |
[00:40] | What have you done to my clothes? | 你对我的衣服做了什么 |
[00:41] | Why, nothing. | 为什么 我什么也没干 |
[00:43] | Well, then, what is this? | 好吧 那 这是什么 |
[00:44] | Proof that you’re a slob, I guess. | 我猜那是证明你是个懒虫的证据 |
[00:46] | You are such vermin. | 你个大败类 |
[00:48] | Why can’t you just stay out of my stuff | 你为什么不能离我的东西远点呢 |
[00:49] | and quit invading my privacy?! | 别再侵犯我的隐私了 |
[00:51] | How is taking your dirty, disgusting, nasty clothes | 我只是把你的肮脏恶心的衣服 |
[00:53] | out of the hamper and putting them back in your closet | 从洗衣篮里挑出来 然后把它们放回你的衣橱里 |
[00:56] | “invading” your privacy? | 怎么算是侵犯你的隐私呢 |
[00:58] | Just stop ruining my life. | 别再破坏我的生活了 |
[01:00] | Quit ruining mine! | 你也别破坏我的 |
[01:01] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[01:02] | You never give me my phone messages. | 你从来不让我听给我的电话留言 |
[01:04] | You’re always taking my lunch to school instead of yours | 你总是拿我的午餐去学校 |
[01:07] | and you hog the bathroom. | 而且你总是霸占着厕所 |
[01:09] | News flash, Matt. | 注意 马特 |
[01:10] | You don’t get any phone messages | 你根本没收到过什么电话留言 |
[01:12] | and I took your lunch to school one time by accident | 而且我只是有一次错拿了你的午餐去学校 |
[01:15] | and I don’t hog the bathroom any more than you do. | 而且我独占厕所的时间不比你多多少 |
[01:17] | Well… maybe a little. | 嗯 或许多那么一点点 |
[01:20] | -Uh, fine. -Fine. | -嗯 好吧 -好吧 |
[01:21] | I’ll stay out of your life! | 我不会再干涉你的生活了 |
[01:32] | Why do I suddenly look like Matt? | 我为什么突然变得像马特了 |
[01:36] | This isn’t my room. | 这不是我的房间 |
[01:38] | Oh, my gosh. I am Matt! | 哦 老天 我就是马特 |
[01:52] | If you believe | 如果你相信 |
[01:55] | We’ve got a picture-perfect plan | 我们事先就有一个绝妙的计划 |
[01:59] | We’ve got you fooled | 那你就错了 |
[02:02] | ‘Cause we only do the best we can | 我们只是在尽力而为 |
[02:07] | And sometimes we make it | 有时候我们会取得成功 |
[02:11] | And sometimes we fake it | 有时候我们会把事情搞砸 |
[02:15] | But we get one step closer each and every day | 但我们离目标一天比一天近 |
[02:21] | We’ll figure it out on the way. | 我们会在途中解决所有的难题 |
[02:25] | Lizzie McGuire S02E09 Those Freaky McGuires | |
[02:32] | Kids! Stop your fighting! | 孩子们 别闹了 |
[02:34] | -But I’m you! -And I’m you! | -但是我变成你了 -而我变成了你 |
[02:37] | Give me back my body, you worm! | 把我的身体还给我 可怜虫 |
[02:39] | Yeah, like, I want to be a stupid girl. | 是啊 就好像我想当一个傻乎乎的女孩似的 |
[02:41] | Okay, what do we do? | 好吧 那我们该做什么 |
[02:43] | Stop, drop and roll. | 停下来 卧倒 然后在地上滚 |
[02:45] | No, Matt. That’s fire safety. | 不 马特 那是防火安全知识 |
[02:48] | How did this happen? | 这到底是怎么发生的 |
[02:49] | Well, I don’t know. | 嗯 我不知道 |
[02:50] | One minute I’m switching your shampoo with shaving cream | 之前我还正想把你的香波换成剃须膏 |
[02:53] | and the next minute, I’m you! | 之后一眨眼我就变成了你 |
[02:56] | But before that, we were fighting. | 但是在那之前我们在吵架 |
[02:58] | We told each other to stay out of our lives, right? | 我们告诉对方不要再互相干涉对方的生活 是吧 |
[03:00] | And we said it at the exact same time. | 我们完全是在同一时间说的 |
[03:02] | So, uh, let’s say it again and see if we switch back. | 那么 我们就再说一遍 看能不能换回来 |
[03:05] | -On my count: One, two, three. -Stay out of my life! | -我数 一 二 三 -别再干涉我的生活 |
[03:10] | Well? | 然后呢 |
[03:12] | Ooh. How high are these shoes? They’re kind of cool. | 这鞋有多高 这太酷了 |
[03:16] | I am giant Matt! Fear me! Aah…! | 我是巨人马特 你应该害怕我 啊 |
[03:22] | Matt, this is serious. | 马特 问题很严重 |
[03:24] | And when is the last time you brushed your teeth? | 你上次刷牙是什么时候 |
[03:26] | Ew! That’s disgusting! | 哟 好恶心 |
[03:29] | What are we going to do? I really don’t want to be you. | 我们该怎么办 我一点也不想变成你 |
[03:32] | And I really, really don’t want to be you. | 而我更更不想变成你 |
[03:35] | Besides, how are we going to explain this to people? | 另外我们怎么向别人解释呢 |
[03:37] | Lizzie, Miranda and Gordo are on the phone. | 利齐 米兰达和戈多的电话 |
[03:48] | Um, Lizzie’s a little busy at the moment. | 嗯 利齐现在有点忙 |
[03:51] | Why, what did you do to her? | 为什么 你对她做了什么 |
[03:53] | Switch her shampoo with shaving cream again? | 又把她的香波换成了剃须膏 |
[03:55] | Me? No. | 我 没有啊 |
[03:56] | Uh, let’s just say Lizzie’s not quite herself this morning. | 嗯 可以说现在的利齐都不像她自己 |
[04:03] | She’s a lot like me. | 她很像我 |
[04:04] | -Oh, you mean short and annoying. -Ha, that’s funny. | -哦 你是指她现在又矮又烦人 -哈 那真有趣 |
[04:08] | Um, actually, I’ll have her call you back. Bye. | 嗯 我等会再让她给你们打电话 再见 |
[04:13] | Cut it out. | 停下来 |
[04:15] | This is the worst thing that’s ever happened to me. | 这是我遇到的最糟糕的事了 |
[04:19] | And you’re short. | 还有你真矮 |
[04:20] | Well, at least I have good hair. | 起码我有很好的头发 |
[04:23] | I don’t know what you do with all this stuff. | 我不知道你是这么收拾这些乱毛的 |
[04:25] | Maybe I’ll just chop it off. | 也许我最好剪了它 |
[04:28] | Don’t… you… dare. | 你 敢 |
[04:32] | You’d better get a move on, kids. | 你们最好快点 孩子们 |
[04:34] | You’re going to be late for school. | 你们上学要迟到了 |
[04:36] | -Dad didn’t even notice! -Did he say “school”? | -爸爸一点都没有发觉 -他刚是不是说“学校” |
[04:46] | You really think they’re both sick? | 你真的认为他们俩都生病了么 |
[04:48] | Well, Lizzie never pulls stunts like this, but Matt… | 利齐 从来没有耍过这样的花招 但是马特 |
[04:51] | -Well, you take him and I’ll take her. -Got it. | -那好吧 你看马特的体温计 我看她的 -行 |
[04:54] | Okay. Okay, let’s see what we’ve got. | 好吧 让我们看看你俩怎么样 |
[04:58] | -98.6 degrees. -I got 98.6 degrees, too. | -98.6华氏度 -我这边也是98.6度 |
[05:01] | -Normal. -They didn’t even try to fake it. | -正常 -他们甚至没有在这上面造假 |
[05:05] | -Matt? -Uh, you rang? | -马特 -嗯 你叫我吗 |
[05:07] | I believe I said “Matt.” | 我确信我叫的是“马特” |
[05:09] | But we’re sick. | 但是我们的确生病了 |
[05:13] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[05:14] | I don’t feel well. I totally don’t feel like myself today. | 我感觉不太好 我觉得我今天都不像是我自己了 |
[05:17] | Matt, we didn’t buy that when you were trying to get out of | 马特 我们没有相信你为逃避历史考试 |
[05:18] | that history test and we’re not buying it today. | 而编的借口 所以我们今天也不相信你的话 |
[05:21] | But today’s actually a really good day to buy it. | 但是今天你们真的应该相信 |
[05:25] | And Lizzie, I don’t know why you’re pretending to be sick | 还有利齐 我不知道为什么你在装病 |
[05:28] | but I’m disappointed that you would go to such lengths | 但是你这样做我很失望 |
[05:30] | to avoid whatever it is in school | 不知道你是想逃避什么 |
[05:32] | that you’re not telling me about. | 有什么学校里的事情你不想告诉我呢 |
[05:35] | Not telling you about? | 不想告诉你什么 |
[05:36] | Okay, that’s it. I’m telling Mom. | 好了 我受够了 我要告诉妈妈 |
[05:38] | -It’s like this… -I’m talking to your sister, Matt, not you. | -这是因为 -我在和你姐姐讲话 不是你 马特 |
[05:43] | But I am his sister! | 但是我是他姐姐 |
[05:44] | Lizzie? Is there anything I ought to know? | 利齐 是不是有什么事我应该知道的呢 |
[05:48] | What I’m trying to say is… | 我是想说 |
[05:49] | Can it, fungus; Mom’s right. | 行了 蠢蛋 妈妈是对的 |
[05:53] | Sorry, Mom. Matt, he’s so clever, | 对不起 妈妈 马特 他太聪明了 |
[05:56] | he dared me to play sick. And, uh, I, | 他教唆我假装生病 而我 |
[05:59] | being Lizzie wasn’t as convincing as I could’ve been. | 作为利齐并没有及时劝阻他 |
[06:03] | We’ll be ready for school in a couple minutes. | 我们马上就准备去上学 |
[06:05] | He dared you? Since when do you listen to your brother? | 他教唆你 你什么时候开始听你弟弟的话了 |
[06:10] | He is the smartest boy on the whole planet. | 他是这个星球上最聪明的男孩 |
[06:15] | What’s gotten into them? | 他们怎么了 |
[06:16] | Haven’t a clue. | 不知道 |
[06:18] | Well, then, I guess we’ll just have to | 那么 我想我们必须 |
[06:21] | go about our day as normal as possible | 尽力正常地去过这一天 |
[06:23] | and, uh, we’ll try and figure out how to switch back | 然后我们再试着看能不能换回来 |
[06:25] | when we get home from school. | 当我们从学校回来 |
[06:26] | And there’s just one thing. | 那么请你注意一件事 |
[06:29] | Talk to me. | 告诉我 |
[06:30] | Don’t… ruin… my life! | 别毁了我的生活 |
[06:34] | Me, ruin your life? Why, whatever do you mean? | 我 毁了你的生活 为什么 你什么意思啊 |
[06:41] | I wasn’t wearing that this morning! | 我早上穿的不是那东西啊 |
[06:43] | Personally, I think you wear your clothes a little too tight. | 我个人认为你穿的有点太紧了 |
[06:48] | But, if you insist, I’ll go upstairs and change. | 但是如果你非要坚持 我就上楼换一身 |
[06:51] | Just wear something normal, okay? | 就穿点正常的衣服好吗 |
[06:59] | Life as I used to know it is now officially over. | 我所熟悉的生活完全成为过去时了 |
[07:05] | Help me! | 救我 |
[07:07] | He likes me, he likes me | 他喜欢我 他喜欢我 |
[07:15] | That’s it. The gloves are coming off. | 好吧 我要大干一场了 |
[07:19] | Way too cool for my geek sister. | 对我的傻姐姐来说这也太酷了点儿 |
[07:37] | It’ll do. | 这就行了 |
[07:39] | If I was stuck on a desert island chances are | 如果我被困在了一个荒凉的小岛上 |
[07:41] | my top five CD choices would be the least of my concerns. | 我最喜欢的五张CD是什么就会是我最不关心的事 |
[07:45] | It was just a question. | 那只是个问题而已 |
[07:47] | Sheesh, do you always have to be so… practical? | 你永远都要这么实际吗 |
[07:49] | Well, it’s my practicality, | 这就是我的实际生活 |
[07:51] | not my CD collection that would get me off the island. | 我收藏的CD又不会带我离开那个小岛 |
[07:58] | Oh… my… gosh! | 哦 我的老天 |
[08:04] | Oh! You weren’t kidding. | 哦 开玩笑吧 |
[08:15] | So, guys… where’s our first class? | 两位 我们的第一节课在哪里上 |
[08:18] | Lizzie, what are you…? I mean, how can you? | 利齐 你这是什么 我的意思是 你怎么可以 |
[08:22] | I think what Miranda’s trying to say is | 我想米兰达想说的是 |
[08:25] | wh-what were you thinking when you got dressed this morning? | 你今天早上穿衣服的时候到底在想什么 |
[08:29] | You look like Elton John. | 你看起来像埃尔顿・约翰 |
[08:31] | That’s Sir Elton John. | 是埃尔顿・约翰爵士 |
[08:33] | And I like these shoes. Where’s bad? | 我喜欢这双鞋 哪儿不好了 |
[08:37] | Hmm. When’s lunch? I’m getting kind of hungry. | 什么时候吃午饭 我有点饿了 |
[08:39] | Okay, who are you, and what have you done with my best friend? | 好吧 你是谁 还有你对我最好的朋友做了什么 |
[08:43] | Well, Matt, in a brilliant ruse | 嗯 马特想了个好主意 |
[08:45] | he decided to donate all of my clothes to a traveling circus. | 他决定把我的衣服都捐给一个马戏团 |
[08:48] | So, this is all I had left. | 这就是我剩下的 |
[08:50] | Why don’t your parents just send him to military school? | 为什么你父母不把他送到军校呢 |
[08:54] | I never thought of that! | 我从来都没想到过 |
[09:07] | If I just sit here quietly, maybe no one will notice me. | 我就坐在这里 也许就没人会注意到我了 |
[09:12] | Brilliant. Totally brilliant. | 聪明 太聪明了 |
[09:16] | Um, are you talking to me? | 你在和我说话吗 |
[09:18] | Dressing like a nerd. | 穿得像个书呆子 |
[09:19] | Putting soap bubbles in the school fountain. | 在学校喷泉中放肥皂泡 |
[09:22] | Amateur. But that should buy you | 真外行 但是这起码会 |
[09:25] | at least a few minutes before you get in trouble. | 为你在陷入麻烦之前多赢得一点时间 |
[09:28] | Get in trouble? I’m lucky I even knew how to find this class. | 陷入麻烦 我能找到教室就很幸运了 |
[09:32] | But how can I be in trouble? | 可是我为什么会陷入麻烦呢 |
[09:33] | I’ve been sitting here the entire time. | 我一直坐在这里啊 |
[09:35] | Totally amateur excuse, too? | 借口也这么外行 |
[09:38] | We’ll work on your alibi | 看来我们得给你找个借口 |
[09:40] | for when you’re called to the principal’s office. | 以防你到校长办公室的时候无话可说 |
[09:42] | Why would I be called to the principal’s office? | 为什么我会被叫到校长办公室 |
[09:44] | I haven’t done anything. I can’t be in trouble. | 我什么也没做 我不可能陷入麻烦 |
[09:47] | Good morning, students. Thanks to a particular ne’er-do-well | 早上好 同学们 多亏了那位从不做好事的家伙 |
[09:51] | there will be no eating lunch by the front lawn fountain today. | 今天中午你们不能在喷泉边吃中饭了 |
[09:56] | That being said will Matt McGuire | 也就是说 马特・迈奎尔 |
[09:59] | please report to the principal’s office? | 请来校长办公室来报道 |
[10:03] | The principal’s office? But… I’m innocent. | 校长办公室 但是 我是无辜的 |
[10:06] | I don’t even know where the principal’s office is. | 我甚至都不知道校长办公室在哪里 |
[10:09] | Oh, Matt, such a kidder. | 马特 你太会开玩笑了 |
[10:14] | This is so unfair. | 这太不公平了 |
[10:15] | At least at home when Matt gets in trouble, he deserves it. | 起码在家里 马特陷入麻烦是他应得的 |
[10:19] | This is a conspiracy against my brother. | 这肯定是别人在陷害我弟弟 |
[10:23] | Yeah, and I got this one from when I fell off my motorbike. | 是啊 我从摩托车上摔下的时候留下了这个疤 |
[10:25] | Oh, sweet. So, did it ooze puss or blood? | 哦 太棒了 那么它有没有红肿或流血呢 |
[10:28] | A little bit of both. | 都有一点 |
[10:30] | Did it get all scabby? I just love to peel back scabs. | 它有没有结痂 我就是喜欢抠掉血痂 |
[10:32] | Oh, you like that? I got this bruise on my knee one time | 哦 你喜欢那吗 我这只膝盖擦伤过一次 |
[10:34] | and it went from black to yellow and back to black. | 它从黑变黄又变黑 |
[10:37] | -Cool. -Yeah. | -酷 -是啊 |
[10:38] | Yeah, one time I got a bruise. | 我也擦伤过一回 |
[10:39] | I was jumping onto this Velcro wall that me and my dad made. | 因为我蹦到我和我爸爸做的那个尼龙搭扣墙上 |
[10:42] | And it was so gross, it… buuugh! | 太恶心了 它简直 呃 |
[10:45] | Okay, scabs, bruises, scars? | 好吧 血痂 擦伤 伤疤 |
[10:47] | I mean, do we need to do an intervention, or something? | 我是说 我们是不是该打断一下或是做点什么呢 |
[10:50] | Um, I know that this is going to sound weird | 嗯 我知道这听起来一定很奇怪 |
[10:52] | but Lizzie’s acting pretty cool. | 但是利齐现在表现得非常酷 |
[10:55] | I-I mean, she seems so comfortable with herself. | 我的意思是 她看起来很自在 |
[10:57] | It is weird. I mean, | 这真的很奇怪 我是说 |
[10:59] | the one day where she looks terrible she has what looks like | 今天她看起来相当糟糕 |
[11:02] | the best conversation she’s ever had with Ethan Craft. | 却和伊桑・克拉夫特进行了一次最好的谈话 |
[11:06] | Maybe I should dress like her tomorrow. | 也许明天我应该打扮得像她那样 |
[11:09] | See you at lunch, Lizzie. Later. | 午饭的时候见 利齐 |
[11:10] | -Yeah, me, too. Later. -Later. | -是啊 还有我 再见 -再见 |
[11:13] | Let me tell you something, Lizzie. | 我要和你谈谈 利齐 |
[11:15] | The next time you plan on stealing my lunch date with Ethan, | 下一次你要抢走我和伊桑的午饭约会的时候 |
[11:17] | well… you’d better not. | 嗯 你最好别这么做 |
[11:19] | I didn’t steal your lunch date. | 我没抢你的午餐约会 |
[11:21] | Then how come I just heard Ethan say that | 那为什么我听见伊桑说 |
[11:23] | he’ll see you at lunch? | 他要和你在午饭时见 |
[11:24] | Maybe because he is going to see me at lunch. | 也许他就是要和我在午饭时见 |
[11:30] | If you mess up my lunch date with Ethan | 如果你毁了我和伊桑的午餐约会 |
[11:32] | you’ll never eat lunch in this school again. Got it? | 你永远都别想再在学校吃午饭 明白了吗 |
[11:36] | -I don’t care. -Freak. | -我才不介意呢 -神经病 |
[11:40] | You totally told Kate off. | 你成功地说退了凯特 |
[11:43] | I am totally dressing like you tomorrow. | 我明天一定要穿得和你一样 |
[11:50] | Maybe… you should… rethink the shoes. | 也许 你应该 换一双鞋 |
[12:05] | Lizzie, are you okay? | 利齐 你还好吗 |
[12:08] | I seem to be spending a lot of time on the ground. | 看来我今天呆在地上的次数有点多 |
[12:13] | Yeah, but Kate just made you look like a total idiot. | 是啊 但是凯特刚才把你整得像个超级大蠢蛋 |
[12:16] | That’s fine. She has no idea who she’s dealing with. | 没关系 她根本不知道她是在和谁斗 |
[12:29] | I just got detention. | 我被留校接收惩罚了 |
[12:30] | People like me don’t do well in detention. | 像我这样的人不擅长留校 |
[12:32] | I didn’t even put the bubbles in the fountain. | 我根本没往喷泉里放肥皂泡 |
[12:35] | This is so unfair! | 这太不公平了 |
[12:36] | Um, hello? That’s the way it always works. | 嗯 喂喂 这种事情经常发生啊 |
[12:38] | We always get in trouble for stuff, | 我们经常因为一些事儿陷入麻烦 |
[12:39] | sometimes stuff we don’t even do. | 有的时候我们根本没做过那些事 |
[12:41] | So Principal Adler yells a little then sends us on our way. | 所以阿德勒校长冲我们吼叫一番就把我们送出来了 |
[12:44] | The predictability’s actually sort of… ooh, comforting. | 我们能预见到这种结果 这还是挺令人欣慰的 |
[12:49] | Oh, really? You find three weeks detention comforting?! | 是么 你觉得三个星期的课后留校令人欣慰么 |
[12:53] | -Three?! -Ewghhh!!! | -三个星期 -呃 |
[12:54] | Three weeks detention? | 三个星期的课后留校 |
[12:55] | But that never happens. Only for really bad stuff, | 这可从来没发生过 除非是很坏很坏的事 |
[12:59] | but still you’re right, that is totally unfair. | 你是对的 这太不公平了 |
[13:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:02] | I’ll tell you what’s even more unfair. | 我来告诉你更不公平的是什么 |
[13:05] | I follow the rules. | 我是个守规矩的人 |
[13:06] | I never get into trouble. | 我从来也没陷入过麻烦 |
[13:08] | I do my homework and I’m never late for class. | 我做我的家庭作业而且上课从来不迟到 |
[13:11] | I am a good kid! | 我是个好孩子 |
[13:13] | Okay! This is us you’re talking to. | 好了 你现在正在和我们说话呢 |
[13:15] | What is going on? | 发生了什么事 |
[13:18] | They’re never going to believe me. | 他们永远也不可能相信我 |
[13:20] | I’ll tell you what’s going on. | 我来告诉你到底发生了什么 |
[13:22] | I’m Lizzie. Somehow, Matt and I switched places this morning | 我是利齐 不知道怎么的我和马特互换了身份 |
[13:27] | and we don’t know how to switch back. | 而且我们不知道到应该怎样换回来 |
[13:33] | Okay, Matt– I mean, Lizzie– | 好吧 马特 我是说 利齐 |
[13:35] | here’s what we’re going to do. | 我来告诉你我们该怎么办 |
[13:36] | You actually believe me? | 你们真的相信我 |
[13:38] | They believe me! | 他们相信我 |
[13:40] | Truth is, we knew something was up when you | 事实是 当你经过克拉克・本森却没有 |
[13:42] | walked past Clark Benson without sneezing in his pudding. | 朝他的布丁打喷嚏的时候 我们就觉得事情不太对 |
[13:48] | Wow. Matt’s really gross. | 喔 马特真是恶心 |
[13:51] | So, uh, Kate, that little stunt that you pulled | 所以 嗯 凯特你做的那点傻事儿 |
[13:53] | kicking the chair out from underneath me– a little amateur. | 把椅子从我身下踢走 有点业余 |
[13:57] | But I didn’t do that. | 可是那不是我做的呀 |
[13:59] | You must be confusing me with someone else. | 你肯定把我错当成别人了 |
[14:01] | Oh, Kate, Kate, Kate, Kate, Kate | 噢 凯特 凯特 凯特 凯特 |
[14:03] | you have no idea who you’re dealing with. | 你不知道你现在是在和谁打交道 |
[14:05] | I may look like sweet, innocent, | 我也许看起来很温柔 很天真 |
[14:07] | little Lizzie McGuire but that’ll be your undoing. | 像小利齐・迈奎尔一样 但是这将成你的祸源 |
[14:10] | Please! | 得了吧 |
[14:11] | I’m just saying… when you least expect it… | 我只是说说 当你完全没有心理准备的时候 |
[14:14] | expect it. It could be now… …or it could be now | 做好心理准备吧 就是现在 或者是现在 |
[14:21] | or… it could be now… or not. Later. | 或着 可能是现在 又或者不是 再见 |
[14:29] | Watch and learn. | 学着点 |
[14:55] | Lizzie! | 利齐 |
[15:01] | How’d it happen exactly? | 这都是怎么发生的 |
[15:02] | I have no idea. I mean, one minute, Matt and I were fighting | 我不知道 我是说前一分钟我还和马特在吵架 |
[15:06] | and the next… I was him. | 一分钟之后 我就变成他了 |
[15:10] | Hey, you’re right, Lanny. | 嘿 你是对的 兰尼 |
[15:12] | I could’ve hit my head on something. | 我可能脑袋撞到什么东西上了 |
[15:15] | Wait a sec. I just understood Lanny. | 等一下 我刚理解了兰尼的意思 |
[15:18] | Did his lips even move? | 他的嘴唇动了吗 |
[15:20] | I miss my life– my friends, my shoes. | 我怀念我的生活 我的朋友 我的鞋子 |
[15:25] | Do you see what I see? | 你们看见了我看见的东西了吗 |
[15:28] | Yeah– totally dorky shoes. | 是啊 非常傻的鞋子 |
[15:31] | No. Those footprints, they’re soapy. | 不 这些脚印 它沾上肥皂了 |
[15:37] | Oh, I get it. Whoever those footprints belong to | 哦 我明白了 这些脚印的主人 |
[15:40] | is the person who put soap in the fountain. | 一定是那个把肥皂放在喷泉里的人 |
[15:44] | And when we find that person | 一旦我们找到了那个人 |
[15:45] | my little brother will be detention-free. | 我的弟弟就不会被课后留校了 |
[15:50] | No, I-I’ve never really had my stomach pumped before | 不 我以前从来没有胃痉挛过 |
[15:52] | but my friend Lanny has and he said that… | 但是我的朋友兰尼有过 他说 |
[15:54] | -Lizzie McGuire! -You rang? | -利齐・迈奎尔 -你叫我吗 |
[15:56] | You owe me an apology. | 你应该向我道歉 |
[15:57] | Oh, I’m sorry that you ran into a big bucketful of chili. | 我很抱歉你跑进了一桶辣椒酱里面 |
[16:03] | That is not funny. Do you know what she did to me? | 一点也不好笑 你们知道她对我做了什么吗 |
[16:06] | I’m guessing it had to do with a bucket of chili. | 我猜一定和一桶辣椒酱有关 |
[16:08] | And banana peels and frogs in my locker. | 还有香蕉皮和我柜子里的青蛙 |
[16:10] | Wait! Frogs? Wait, was Murray one of them? | 等等 青蛙 等等 默里在它们当中吗 |
[16:12] | Oh, man, he’s missing from the science lab. | 哦 天哪 他从科学实验室里失踪了 |
[16:13] | Wait, which way? Which way? | 等等 是哪边 是哪边 |
[16:15] | Uh, Murray, I’m coming to get you, buddy! | 默里 我来找你了 哥们儿 |
[16:17] | Kate, Kate, Kate, Lizzie didn’t do any of that stuff. | 凯特 凯特 凯特 利齐没有做这些事情 |
[16:20] | Yes, she did. | 不 她做了 |
[16:22] | Kate, I think you have me confused for someone else. | 凯特 我想你是把别人和我给搞混了 |
[16:25] | Exactly. I mean, Lizzie couldn’t have done any of that stuff. | 完全正确 我的意思是 利齐不可能做出这些事 |
[16:28] | I mean, it’s Lizzie. | 我的意思是 她是利齐啊 |
[16:29] | You know, Kate he’s right. | 知道吗 凯特 他是对的 |
[16:33] | And, personally, I’m insulted. You’ve besmirched my character | 从我个人来讲 我受到了侮辱 你玷污了我的人格 |
[16:36] | and I don’t need to take that. | 而且我不想忍受下去 |
[16:38] | So, guys, thanks. It’s been real, but I’m out. | 所以 谢谢各位 非常感谢 但是我得走了 |
[16:43] | Ribbit! Later! | 呱呱 回见 |
[16:59] | Lizzie! | 利齐 |
[17:12] | Not so fast, Clark Benson. | 你跑的可不够快啊 克拉克・本森 |
[17:16] | I didn’t do it. | 不是我做的 |
[17:17] | Then, how do you know we’re accusing you of something? | 那你怎么知道我们在指责你做了什么坏事 |
[17:19] | Okay, fine, I admit it | 好吧 我承认是我做的 |
[17:21] | but the only reason I put soap in the fountain is | 但是我把肥皂放在喷泉里的唯一原因就是 |
[17:23] | so you’d stop sneezing in my pudding. | 我不想让你再在我的布丁上打喷嚏了 |
[17:25] | It’s disgusting… and I like my pudding. | 太恶心了 而且我喜欢我的布丁 |
[17:28] | The kid’s got a point. | 这孩子说得有道理 |
[17:30] | You know what? You’re right. That is disgusting | 你知道吗 你是对的 那真的很恶心 |
[17:33] | and I’m totally sorry and it won’t happen again. | 我很抱歉 而且我不会再那样做了 |
[17:36] | I don’t think you’re authorized to make that kind of promise. | 我想你没有权力做这样的保证 |
[17:38] | Yes, I am. | 我当然有 |
[17:40] | -Really? -Really, and in fact, | -真的吗 -真的 实际上 |
[17:43] | 这周之内 不 今年之内 | |
[17:46] | I promise I won’t sneeze in your pudding ever again. | 我保证 我不会再在你的布丁上打喷嚏 |
[17:50] | In that case, I’ll tell Principal Adler | 那样的话 我会告诉阿德勒校长 |
[17:52] | that I’m the one that put the bubbles in the fountain. | 我才是那个往喷泉里放肥皂泡的人 |
[17:57] | Great! No detention. | 太好了 没有课后留校了 |
[18:00] | But will I be stuck this way forever? | 但是我会永远就这样下去吗 |
[18:04] | Well, how’d it go? Could anybody tell? What happened today?! | 今天怎么样 有没有人发现你今天有什么不对 |
[18:08] | Nothing. What happened with you? | 什么也没啊 你怎么样 |
[18:10] | Okay, I’m not Mom and Dad, Matt. | 好了 我不是妈妈爸爸 马特 |
[18:13] | “Nothing” didn’t happen today. | 今天“什么”也没发生吗 |
[18:15] | Now, tell me everything, you little weasel. | 现在 告诉我所有的事 你个小黄鼠狼 |
[18:19] | You know, that’s really the attitude | 你知道吗 这正是你在学校 |
[18:21] | that you should have at school. | 应该有的那种态度 |
[18:23] | If you treated Kate the way that you treated me | 如果你像对待我一样对待凯特 |
[18:26] | then you’d be set. | 你就能搞定一切了 |
[18:28] | Why? What happened?! | 为什么这么说 发生了什么 |
[18:30] | Let’s just say…things got a little… | 就这样说吧 今天在学校发生的事 |
[18:34] | chili at school today. | 有点辣 |
[18:36] | So, what happened with you? | 今天你怎么样 |
[18:37] | Well, you got three weeks detention | 好吧 你因为一件没做过的事 |
[18:40] | for doing something you didn’t do. | 而得到了三个星期的课后留校处罚 |
[18:42] | Three weeks?! That happens. | 三个星期 的确有可能 |
[18:45] | Not to my little brother. | 对我的弟弟来说不可能 |
[18:46] | I tracked down the guy who deserved it Clark Benson | 我跟踪到那个罪有应得的人 克拉克・本森 |
[18:50] | but you got to stop sneezing in his pudding. | 但是你必须再也不在他的布丁上打喷嚏了 |
[18:54] | Me? Sneezing in his pudding? Well, that’s disgusting. | 我在他的布丁上打喷嚏 哦 真恶心 |
[19:00] | Hey. What happened at school today? | 嘿 今天学校里发生了什么事啊 |
[19:03] | Nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[19:05] | Okay. Well, dinner will be ready soon. Don’t forget to wash up. | 好吧 晚餐马上就好了 别忘了洗手 |
[19:10] | Do you think we’ll be stuck like this forever? | 你觉得我们会永远这样吗 |
[19:13] | -Man, I hope not. -Me, too. | -天哪 我希望别 -我也是 |
[19:19] | Make that three of us. | 还有我 |
[19:24] | And to top of the worst day of my life | 这不仅是我一生中最糟糕的一天 |
[19:27] | –the worst night of my life. | 也是我一生中最糟糕的一晚 |
[19:29] | I miss my bed! | 我怀念我的床 |
[19:44] | I’m… I’m… I’m me again. | 我 我 我又是我自己了 |
[19:48] | Woo-hoo! I’m back! Oh, I missed me so much. | 呼呼 我又回来了 我真怀念我自己 |
[19:53] | Matt! | 马特 |
[19:55] | What? | 干什么 |
[19:56] | We’ve switched back again! Yes! | 我们换回来了 太好了 |
[19:59] | Why are you hugging me? | 你为什么抱着我 |
[20:01] | Kids… it’s the middle of the night. | 孩子们 现在是大半夜 |
[20:03] | And what are you guys doing…? | 你们两个在干嘛 |
[20:05] | Were you guys actually talking and not fighting? | 你们两个竟然在交谈而没有吵架 |
[20:07] | I must be dreaming. | 我一定是在做梦 |
[20:09] | -We forgot to say good night to each other. -That’s all. | -我们忘了向对方说晚安 -就是因为这个 |
[20:12] | -Good night. -Sweet dreams. | -晚安 -祝你们好梦 |
[20:13] | Maybe we are dreaming. | 也许我们是在做梦 |
[20:15] | -Hey! -Ow! Guess not. | -嘿 -哎呦 或许不是吧 |
[20:21] | So, uh… d-do you think that really happened? | 那么 嗯 你觉得这些事真的发生过吗 |
[20:25] | Do I think what really happened? | 我觉得什么发生过 |
[20:33] | If he’s not saying, then neither am I. | 如果他不说 那我也不说 |
[20:37] | -Good night, Matt. Sweet dreams. -Night. | -晚安 马特 做个好梦 -晚安 |
[20:45] | ‘Cause I only do that… | 我这么做只是 |
[20:46] | Oh, nice try, man. | 哦 干得不错 伙计 |
[20:50] | Oh, that tastes so nasty! | 这味道太糟糕了 |
[20:52] | And to top off the worst day of my life | 这不仅是我一生中最糟糕的一天 |
[20:55] | the worst night of my life. | 也是我一生中最糟糕的一晚 |
[20:58] | I miss my bed. | 我怀念我的床 |
[21:01] | Oh, sorry. | 哦 对不起 |
[21:04] | You ra… | 你叫 |
[21:06] | You rang? | 你叫我吗 |
[21:07] | What did you do to all the… | 你到底干了什么 |