时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | This whole thing has been totally blown out of proportion. | 你们根本就是把整件事小题大作了 |
[00:02] | Oh, whatever. | 噢 随你怎么说 |
[00:04] | You are not the one who was left stranded there. | 你又不是一直留在那傻等的那个 |
[00:06] | You’re one to talk. You didn’t even consider my feelings. | 你说得倒轻松 你完全没有考虑过我的感受 |
[00:10] | You know what? I don’t want to talk about this anymore. | 你知道么 我不想再谈这件事了 |
[00:12] | In fact, I don’t want to talk to you guys at all. | 而且老实说 我都不想再跟你们俩讲话 |
[00:14] | Sounds great. Count me in on the whole not-talking thing. | 最好是这样 我也不打算和你们说话了 |
[00:19] | One little mistake, | 只不过因为一个小小的错误 |
[00:20] | and suddenly we’re not talking. | 忽然间我们就不愿讲话了 |
[00:22] | Whatever happened to “best friends forever”? | 连“永远的好朋友”之间都可能发生这样的事 |
[00:25] | Okay, people, settle in. It’s going to be a bumpy ride. | 好 各位同学坐好了 你们将面临一个艰巨的任务 |
[00:28] | Christopher Columbus to his crew of the Santa Maria | 1492年在意大利 克里斯托弗・哥伦布对着 |
[00:30] | in Italian, in the year 1492. | 圣玛利亚号上的船员就是这么说的 |
[00:39] | You were looking for the source of the quote, right? | 你是想问这句话的语源 不是吗 |
[00:42] | I wasn’t exactly quoting anyone in particular | 我没有故意要引用谁的话 |
[00:44] | but you’ve come prepared. I like that in my students. | 但是你已经有所准备了 我就喜欢我的学生这样 |
[00:47] | Prepared? Is there, like, a test or something? | 准备 难道说 要有个小测验什么的吗 |
[00:49] | There’s no test; I would have remembered. | 不是测验 如果有我会记得的 |
[00:51] | Funny, sounds like Gordo, but… | 有意思 只有戈多才能说出这种话 不过 |
[00:53] | we’re not talking. | 我不是在跟你说话 |
[00:54] | Exactly what I was thinking. | 我也是这么想的 |
[00:55] | There better not be a test today. | 今天最好不要测验 |
[00:57] | My tutor’s out of town | 我的家教在出差 |
[00:58] | and I’m already late for a mani. | 而且我也快赶不上美甲的预约了 |
[01:01] | I can help you study if you want. | 如果你愿意的话 我可以辅导你 |
[01:02] | Eww. Is he, like, looking at me? | 真恶心 他是在看着我说话吗 |
[01:05] | People, people, people. | 安静 安静 安静 |
[01:06] | We’ve been learning about American history, right? | 我们不是一直在学习美国历史么 |
[01:08] | Plymouth Rock, Declaration of Independence | 普利茅斯岩 独立宣言 |
[01:10] | the Boston Tea Party, exciting stuff, am I right? | 波士顿倾茶事件 都是激动人心的事情 对吗 |
[01:13] | Instead of a boring, fill-in- the-blanks, plain-old test | 以前的考试都是一些无聊的填空 |
[01:16] | I’m going to give you a | 但这次我要给你们布置一个 |
[01:16] | life-enriching interactive test extravaganza. | 可以充实你们生活的娱乐互动型考试盛典 |
[01:19] | I like the sound of that. | 听起来很不错 |
[01:21] | Oop, said to himself. | 噢 我自言自语而已 |
[01:23] | No essay. No multiple choice. It’ll be like a scavenger hunt. | 不用写论文 没有多选题 就像一个寻宝游戏一样 |
[01:26] | The answer to one question will lead to the next question, | 每个问题的答案都会与下一个问题连接上 |
[01:28] | and so on. The team to get all the correct answers first wins. | 就像这样 第一个全部回答正确的小组就赢了 |
[01:31] | Ooh, what’s the prize? | 噢 那奖品是什么 |
[01:32] | Knowledge! | 知识 |
[01:35] | As well as an “A” grade for the rest of the semester. | 还有 这学期剩下的所有考试都能拿A |
[01:37] | Sweet. | 太棒了 |
[01:40] | This is History, right? | 这门是历史课 对吧 |
[01:43] | Oh, he’s so cute when he’s confused. | 喔 当他搞不清楚状况时真是可爱 |
[01:46] | Now, I’m going to let you pick your own partner. | 现在 我允许你们自己挑选搭档 |
[01:48] | Now remember, this is still a test | 但是要记住 无论如何这还是一次考试 |
[01:50] | so who you pick will turn out to be quite important. | 所以你们的选择非常重要 |
[01:53] | Finally, I get to pick my partner. | 我终于可以自己挑搭档了 |
[01:55] | Which would be a whole lot easier | 虽然通常情况下选择 |
[01:56] | if I was talking to the two people I usually partner with. | 和我常常搭档的那两个人会让事情简单得多 |
[02:06] | I am so glad we’re partners.You are so going to get me an “A.” | 真高兴我们俩能搭档 你肯定能让我拿到一个A |
[02:10] | Kate, I’m not your partner. | 凯特 我不是你的搭档 |
[02:11] | I’ve never been your partner. | 我以前没有当过你的搭档 |
[02:13] | I will never be your partner. | 以后也不会是你的搭档 |
[02:15] | There is nothing on this earth that could convince me | 世界上没有任何事情能说服我 |
[02:17] | to be your partner. | 成为你的搭档 |
[02:21] | All right, you talked me into it. | 好吧 你说服我了 |
[02:25] | Talk about desperate. | 真是自寻死路的选择啊 |
[02:26] | At least he has a partner. | 至少他还有人愿意和他搭档 |
[02:28] | Huh. Oh, I have a partner. | 哼 哦 我也有我的搭档 |
[02:31] | My-my partner’s right…right, right here. | 我 我的搭档就在 在 就在这儿 |
[02:34] | Ha-ha-ha. Hi, partner. | 哈 哈 哈 你好啊 搭档 |
[02:37] | Tudgeman. | 是塔奇曼 |
[02:38] | Interesting, Mr. Gordon. | 真有意思 戈登先生 |
[02:39] | I thought for sure you’d team up with Sanchez and McGuire. | 我之前还确信你会和桑切斯还有迈奎尔一组 |
[02:42] | Well, Mr. Dig, those days are over. I’ve moved on. | 这个 迪格先生 那是过去的事 我得往前看 |
[02:46] | So…have I. | 我 我也一样 |
[02:47] | You’re looking quite fetching today. | 今天的你特别迷人 |
[02:50] | Hands off, okay? | 别动手动脚好不好 |
[02:51] | There should be at least two feet between us at all times. | 不管什么时候我们之间都应该保持两英尺距离才对 |
[02:54] | Say, where is McGuire anyway? | 哎我说 怎么不见迈奎尔呢 |
[02:56] | Oh, here I am. I mean, here we are. | 噢 我在这儿 我是说 我们在这儿 |
[02:59] | Me and my partner, that is. | 就是指我和我的搭档 |
[03:02] | One minute I’m showing him how to work the water fountain | 上一分钟我还在教他怎么用饮水机 |
[03:05] | and the next we’re… partners? | 下一分钟我们就成了 搭档 |
[03:09] | You…? And Ethan? | 你 和伊桑 |
[03:12] | Yeah. It’s a good thing you ditched me at the Digital Bean | 对 幸好昨天你把我一个人抛弃在在数码豆了 |
[03:14] | yesterday or else I wouldn’t be partners with Ethan Craft. | 不然我还不能和伊桑・克拉夫特做搭档呢 |
[03:17] | That’s right. Ethan Craft. | 没有错 伊桑・克拉夫特 |
[03:19] | I did not ditch you. I didn’t even get the message. | 我没有抛弃你 我都没有收到短信 |
[03:23] | You may not have gotten the message, but me… | 也许你确实没收到短信 但是我呢 |
[03:25] | I didn’t even get the call. | 我连个电话都没接到 |
[03:26] | Hey, at least I don’t overreact and hold grudges. | 嘿 至少我没有反应过度还抱怨个不停 |
[03:29] | I love that about you. | 我就喜欢这样的你 |
[03:31] | Two… feet. | 两 英 尺 |
[03:33] | Interesting. Very interesting pairings. | 有意思 多有意思的配对啊 |
[03:36] | I’ve got a good feeling about this. | 我有预感这次会非常棒喔 |
[03:38] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[03:40] | Feeling strong. | 非常强烈的预感 |
[03:43] | Two feet! | 两 英 尺 |
[03:49] | If you believe | 如果你相信 |
[03:52] | We’ve got a picture-perfect plan | 我们事先就有一个绝妙的计划 |
[03:56] | We’ve got you fooled | 那你就错了 |
[03:59] | ‘Cause we only do the best we can | 我们不过是在尽力而为 |
[04:05] | And sometimes we make it | 有时我们会取得成功 |
[04:08] | And sometimes we fake it | 有时我们会把事情搞砸 |
[04:12] | But we get one step closer each and every day | 但我们离目标一天比一天近 |
[04:18] | We’ll figure it out on the way. | 我们会在途中解决所有难题 |
[04:22] | Lizzie McGuire S02E06 And the Winner Is | |
[04:26] | Remember, you have to have the correct answer | 要记住 当你们要去下一站时 |
[04:29] | to one question before you can go on to the next. | 你们必须正确回答出上一个问题的答案 |
[04:32] | We’ll do the first one together. In November 1765, | 我们先一起来回答第一个 在1975年11月 |
[04:35] | this act imposed the first tax on the American colonies. | 某项法案第一次规定向美国殖民地征税 |
[04:37] | Oh, easy one. Stamp Act. | 哦 这个简单 印花税法案 |
[04:39] | Know-it-all. | 万事通先生 |
[04:40] | Very good. Stamp Act. | 很好 印花税法案 |
[04:41] | Now, where would one find a stamp? | 那人们可以在哪买邮票(stamp也有邮票的意思)呢 |
[04:43] | Oh-oh. The post office. | 噢 在邮局 |
[04:44] | Hee-hee. Kiss-up. | 呵呵 马屁精 |
[04:46] | Right again. | 又回答正确了 |
[04:47] | That means the next question is at the post office | 这就意味着我们的下个问题在邮局 |
[04:49] | which opens tomorrow morning at 9:00. | 邮局明天从早上九点开始营业 |
[04:52] | Set your watches. Don’t be late. | 定好闹钟 不要迟到了 |
[04:54] | Okay, Gordo, | 好了 戈多 |
[04:55] | give me a call when you reach the finish line. Thanks much. | 等你到终点线的时候给我打个电话 非常感谢 |
[04:57] | Kate, as much as I’m not looking forward | 凯特 我也根本不想 |
[05:00] | to spending the entire day with you tomorrow | 明天一整天都要和你待在一起 |
[05:02] | you’re not getting half the “A” | 但如果你不做一半的工作 |
[05:03] | unless you do half the work. | 你连A的一半都拿不到 |
[05:06] | “A”? Oh, what “A”? | A 哼 什么A |
[05:08] | Tudgeman kicked your butt at the Science Olympics | 塔奇曼让你在科学奥林匹克竞赛里尝了败绩 |
[05:11] | and at the Fact-athlon last year, | 还输了去年的知识竞赛 |
[05:12] | which means we will be kicking your butt. Yeah. | 就是说这次我们也会让你输得很惨 就是这样 |
[05:16] | That’s right. The only thing | 没错 你只能远远地看到 |
[05:17] | you’ll be seeing of us at the finish line is our dust. | 我们早早冲刺过终点线 望尘莫及 |
[05:20] | Two feet. | 两 英 尺 |
[05:22] | Miranda, you may be able to talk the talk | 米兰达 你也许说得很好听 |
[05:24] | but you can’t walk the walk. | 可惜你做不到 |
[05:26] | Yeah, ’cause you know what? I can walk and talk. | 对 知道吗 我既能说得出 也能做得到 |
[05:31] | Clues… helpful hints… buried treasure… | 线索 有用的小窍门 埋藏的宝藏 |
[05:35] | Buried treasure? Go back! Go back! | 埋藏的宝藏 快翻回去 快翻回去 |
[05:39] | “To celebrate your riches | 为了庆祝你们得到的财富 |
[05:41] | you’ll find this treasure buried at the end of the test.” | 你们将在测验结束时找到埋藏的宝藏 |
[05:50] | Hello. | 喂 你好 |
[05:51] | Lizzie? | 是利齐吗 |
[05:52] | Ooh, it’s Miranda. I hope she’s calling to make up. | 噢 是米兰达 我希望她是打电话来和好的 |
[05:55] | Yeah? | 对 有事吗 |
[05:56] | Oops, I, um, I didn’t mean to call you. Habit, I guess. | 哎哟 我 我不是要打给你的 我想是习惯吧 |
[05:59] | She totally called to apologize. | 她绝对是打来道歉的 |
[06:01] | So, um, do you have anything to say to me like… an apology? | 那 你有没有什么话想对我说 比如 跟我道歉 |
[06:05] | Hmm. Let me think a minute. Not even. | 嗯 让我想想 不可能 |
[06:09] | Me apologize to you? | 我向你道歉 |
[06:11] | I think that you should be the one to apologize to me. | 我觉得你才应该向我道歉 |
[06:13] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么想 |
[06:14] | Well, then, fine. | 这样啊 好啊 |
[06:16] | Fine. | 很好 |
[06:18] | Ethan… your hair… is just amazing. | 伊桑 你的头发 真是太漂亮了 |
[06:22] | Yeah. It kind of… glows. | 对 还很有 光泽 |
[06:25] | Well, thank you, Mr. and Mrs. McG. | 喔 谢谢你们 迈奎尔先生 迈奎尔太太 |
[06:27] | Do you use conditioner? | 你是不是用了护发素 |
[06:29] | No, but I’ll fill you in. | 没有 不过我可以教你们一招 |
[06:32] | You know how on the shampoo bottle has directions, right? | 你们都知道洗发水瓶上有使用说明对吧 |
[06:34] | Lather, rinse, repeat? | 搓揉至起泡 冲洗干净 再重新用一遍 |
[06:36] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[06:37] | I don’t repeat. | 我只洗一遍 |
[06:39] | -He doesn’t repeat. -Interesting. | -他只洗一次 -很有趣 |
[06:41] | And yet it still gets clean. | 而且还能洗得这么干净 |
[06:42] | They only put “repeat” on the bottle | 他们在瓶上印这句话 |
[06:44] | so you buy more shampoo. | 只是想让你们买更多洗发水 |
[06:46] | -Oh. -Wow. Tricky. Tricky. | -喔 -哇 狡猾 太狡猾了 |
[06:50] | Hey, Ethan. It’s almost 9:00. | 嘿 伊桑 快到九点了 |
[06:53] | I’ve got my skates on. You ready to roll? | 我已经准备好了 可以出发了吗 |
[06:55] | Go-ness. | 走吧 |
[06:56] | And remember, Mr. and Mrs. McG: Don’t repeat. | 要记住喔 迈奎尔先生 迈奎尔太太 只洗一次 |
[06:59] | -Got it. -Right. | -明白 -好 |
[07:01] | Be careful. | 路上看着点 |
[07:06] | Okay, the coast is clear. Now’s our chance to move in. | 好 警报解除 现在轮到我们大展身手了 |
[07:10] | Move in? On what? | 大展身手 要干嘛 |
[07:14] | Treasure map. Arrgh. | 藏宝图 啊 |
[07:16] | Where’d you get that? | 你从哪儿拿的 |
[07:17] | Lizzie’s room. | 利齐的房间 |
[07:18] | You know you’re not supposed | 你应该知道没有得到她的允许 |
[07:19] | to go in there without her permission. | 你是不能进她的房间的 |
[07:21] | Punish me while I’m living on my private island. | 等我住进我的私人岛屿的时候再惩罚我吧 |
[07:25] | Let me see this. | 让我看看 |
[07:27] | “You’ll find this treasure buried at the end of the test.” | 你们将在测验结束时找到埋藏的宝藏 |
[07:30] | Matt, it’s a school project. It’s not a real treasure. | 马特 这是学校的课题 不是真的宝藏 |
[07:33] | So, you’re out? | 那就是说 你们不参加了 |
[07:35] | I thought we were supposed to take you to mini-golf today. | 我记得我们说好今天要带你去打迷你高尔夫的 |
[07:37] | And a movie. | 还要看场电影 |
[07:38] | Not when there’s dinero to find. Arrgh. | 既然有宝藏可找就不去了 啊 |
[07:41] | Who’s got your treasure? Who has got your treasure? | 谁能找到你的宝藏 谁能找到你的宝藏 |
[07:44] | Who’s got your treasure? Yo-ho. | 谁能找到你的宝藏 哟嗬 |
[07:47] | Who’s got your treasure? Yo-ho. Yo-ho. | 谁能找到你的宝藏 哟嗬 哟嗬 |
[07:49] | -Well, we don’t have to take Matt to mini-golf today. -No. | -今天我们不用带马特去打迷你高尔夫了 -对 |
[07:54] | -And Lizzie’s out of the house till 4:00. -Yep. | -而利齐要到下午四点才会回来 -没错 |
[07:56] | We don’t have to referee any fights. | 我们不需要劝架 |
[07:59] | Don’t have to make any lunches. | 也不用准备午餐 |
[08:01] | We’re free. What shall we do? | 我们自由了 那做点什么好呢 |
[08:05] | Well… we could clean out the rain gutters. | 嗯 我们可以去清理雨水槽 |
[08:09] | Yeah, or we could get a head start on our taxes. | 对 或者我们可以算一下我们的税务 |
[08:12] | That’s always fun. | 这个总是很好玩 |
[08:14] | Or we could… have a pillow fight. | 再不然我们可以 打枕头仗 |
[08:19] | Jo. | 乔 |
[08:19] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[08:20] | -What? -You afraid you might lose? | -干吗 -你担心你会输 |
[08:22] | No. | 才没有 |
[08:23] | -What’s the problem? -I don’t have a pillow. | -那是怎么了 -我没有枕头 |
[08:25] | Well, get one! | 那就去拿一个 |
[08:29] | You know, you can quit doing that. | 知道么 你可以不用再演了 |
[08:31] | We’re way ahead of everyone. | 我们比其他人领先很多 |
[08:32] | No need to be all spy-gamey. | 不用走这种间谍游戏路线 |
[08:34] | What do you mean? I always enter a room like that. | 你什么意思 我一直是这样进房间的啊 |
[08:37] | Okay, let’s, um… | 好吧 关于这种个人生活细节 |
[08:38] | keep the personal details on a need-to-know basis, okay? | 不必要的时候还是不要说出来好了 行吗 |
[08:43] | Okay, but… | 可以 不过 |
[08:44] | I really wanted to know how you got your ears so clean. | 我真的很想知道你平时是怎么清洁耳朵的 |
[08:49] | Oh, look, there’s Gordo. | 噢 看 戈多来了 |
[08:51] | Put that hand down. We’re in a fight, remember? | 把手放下来 我们在冷战 记得吗 |
[08:55] | I hate fighting with my best friends. | 我讨厌和我最好的朋友吵架 |
[08:57] | I thought we were in the lead. | 我还以为我们领先呢 |
[08:59] | Well, we would have been | 对 如果我们中途没有停下来 |
[09:00] | if we didn’t have to stop and buy sweaters. | 买这些毛衣 我们就是领先的了 |
[09:02] | Two words, Gordo. Half off! | 两个字 戈多 半价 |
[09:05] | What are we doing here again? | 再解释一次我们为什么会在这里 |
[09:06] | Ethan, we’re here because the answer to the last clue | 伊桑 因为上一个问题的答案是 |
[09:10] | was “The opposite of the Boston Tea Party” | “波士顿倾茶事件的相反面” |
[09:13] | means the opposite of “analog.” | 就是指“模拟电路”的反义词 |
[09:14] | The opposite of “analog” is “digital” | “模拟电路”的反义词呢 是“数字电路” |
[09:16] | and the opposite of “tea” is “coffee.” | 而“茶”的相反面是“咖啡” |
[09:19] | That’s why we’re here at the Digital Bean. | 所以我们才会来到“数码豆” |
[09:24] | Let’s just get to Noise Candy. | 我们出发去噪音糖吧 |
[09:25] | -Ah. CD store. Right. -Yeah. | -啊 音像店 没错 -对 |
[09:27] | Tell me why again. | 为什么呢 |
[09:28] | Ethan, the clue is kind of hard to miss. | 伊桑 那些线索已经很明显了 |
[09:32] | “The Pilgrims landed here and found no records | 清教徒登陆在这儿的时候没有找到任何记录 |
[09:35] | but got a sweet deal.” | 但却做了个很好的交易 |
[09:37] | The Pilgrims landed on Plymouth Rock, right? | 清教徒是在普利茅斯岩上登陆的 对吧 |
[09:40] | Yeah, okay. So, rock music… candy, sweet deal? | 好 那么 摇滚乐 糖果 很棒的(甜的)交易 |
[09:44] | Noise candy? | 噪音糖 |
[09:46] | Oh, right. | 喔 说得对 |
[09:48] | Yeah, I’m just trying to connect the dots here. | 好 我只是试着找它们之间的关联 |
[09:50] | No. No connecting the dots. | 不行 你找不到这些规律 |
[09:52] | That’s what we’re doing, Blade Runner. | 那是我们才能干的事 “银翼杀手”(电影名) |
[09:54] | And we’re ahead of you. | 而且我们比你们领先 |
[09:55] | No, because we’re ahead of you. | 不对 因为领先的是我们 |
[09:58] | Actually, no, we’re ahead of both of you. Which puts us in | 其实 都不对 我们比你们俩都要领先 |
[10:01] | the lead and we’re not cheating by wearing those. | 所以我们处于优势 而且没有用这些作弊工具 |
[10:05] | I can’t believe my ex-best friend just called me a cheater… | 真不敢相信我曾经的最好的朋友居然说我作弊 |
[10:11] | This is not cheating. Page 11 in the test handout. | 这个不算作弊 测验说明里第11页写得很清楚 |
[10:14] | If you were my partner, you would have known that. | 如果你是我的搭档 你也会知道可以这么做 |
[10:15] | Why would I want my ex-best friend to be my partner? | 我为什么想要我的前任好朋友来当我的搭档呢 |
[10:19] | You wouldn’t. Unless, of course, she apologized | 你当然不想 当然了 除非她道歉的话 |
[10:22] | but don’t bother listening to me. | 但是别费神听我讲话了 |
[10:23] | Nobody ever does. | 从来没有人愿意这么做 |
[10:24] | I’m sorry, Gordo, are we speaking again? | 不好意思 戈多 我们难道又开始说话了吗 |
[10:27] | Come on, we’re going. | 来吧 我们该走了 |
[10:29] | We’re already gone. | 我们已经走了 |
[10:30] | Well, so are we. Come on, Ethan. | 好啊 我们也是 出发了 伊桑 |
[10:32] | I haven’t got my food yet. | 我点的东西还没上呢 |
[10:34] | Come on! | 走了 |
[10:34] | Excuse me! Got to keep moving. | 不好意思 借过一下 |
[10:37] | Was that Mr. Dig? | 刚刚那个是迪格先生吗 |
[10:39] | Nah. | 不会吧 |
[10:41] | Excuse me! Oh! Oh! | 让一下 噢 噢 |
[10:45] | Hey, watch it. | 嘿 小心点 |
[10:46] | -Ow! My elbow! -Ow! Get off my…! | -嗷 我的胳膊 -喔 别压我的 |
[10:51] | Fighting really hurts. | 打架确实是很疼 |
[10:54] | But I’m going to win this race if it kills me. | 不过如果我非要牺牲的话 这场仗我必须要赢 |
[11:00] | -That was fun. -Yeah. | -真好玩 -没错 |
[11:13] | So… what should we do now? | 那 接下来做什么 |
[11:16] | Snack time. | 点心时间到 |
[11:18] | I got dibs on the whipped cream can. | 罐子里的生奶油都是我的 别跟我抢 |
[11:24] | “He rode his horse to warn ‘The British are coming’ | “他骑马而来 警告道‘英军来了’ |
[11:28] | then he went to town for a dog.” | 然后他为了一条狗去了镇上” |
[11:31] | Paul Revere. Easy. | 保罗・李维尔 简单 |
[11:31] | 注:美国独立战争时期的革命者 | |
[11:34] | Revere’s Hot Dogs on Maple Street. | 枫叶街的李维尔热狗摊 |
[11:39] | Good. All this treasure hunting’s making me kind of hungry. | 很好 这种寻宝游戏让我觉得肚子好饿 |
[11:43] | Uh, thanks. | 呃 谢谢了 |
[11:44] | Anytime. | 欢迎你随时再来 |
[11:46] | You know I don’t know who that kid is, but I like his style. | 虽然我不知道那孩子是谁 但我喜欢他的风格 |
[11:49] | Then I says to the guy… I says | 然后我对那个人说 我说 |
[11:51] | “You call that a hypotenuse? | 你这也叫直角三角形的斜边 |
[11:53] | I’d like to see your idea of an isosceles triangle.” | 那我倒想看看你心目中的等腰三角形是啥样 |
[11:56] | Okay, so not to question my good fortune | 好吧 我不是想怀疑我的好运气 |
[11:59] | but why are you, Lizzie and Gordo fighting? | 只是 为什么你 利齐还有戈多吵架了呢 |
[12:02] | Because I’m right and they’re wrong. | 因为我是对的 而他们错了 |
[12:05] | And I am not apologizing this time. | 这次我是不会道歉的 |
[12:07] | Well, what happened? | 那 到底发生了什么 |
[12:08] | Do you want to know what happened? | 你想知道发生了什么吗 |
[12:10] | I’ll tell you what happened. | 我来告诉你是怎么一回事 |
[12:11] | Not only did she not call Gordo | 她不但没有打电话给戈多 |
[12:13] | but she didn’t meet me at the Digital Bean | 也没有到数码豆去找我 |
[12:14] | so I wound up looking like an idiot. Why? | 所以我就像个白痴一样一直等在那里 为什么 |
[12:17] | Because I am the dependable one. | 因为我是最讲信用的那个 |
[12:18] | I was there when I said I was going to be, okay? | 我说了我会去 结果我就去了 好吗 |
[12:20] | She knew I was going to be there. So why | 她明知道我会去 所以 |
[12:22] | should I apologize for being there when I said I’d be there?! | 为什么我要为说到做到而向他们道歉 |
[12:25] | I didn’t even get the message. | 我都没有收到短信 |
[12:27] | Nobody even bothered to call me. | 没人愿意劳驾打个电话给我 |
[12:30] | So now Lizzie’s all mad at me because she thinks I ditched her | 所以现在 利齐冲我生气 因为她觉得我抛弃了她 |
[12:34] | and Gordo’s mad because he didn’t get the invite. | 而戈多生气是因为他没收到邀请 |
[12:36] | I mean, do they really think that I’m that kind of person | 我是说 他们真的以为 |
[12:39] | who would ditch my friends? | 我是那种会抛弃朋友的人吗 |
[12:41] | It’s like they don’t even know me. | 他们好像根本就不了解我 |
[12:42] | So why should I apologize when it’s not even my fault? | 所以为什么我要为根本不是我造成的错而道歉 |
[12:45] | I don’t care who’s fault it is | 我才不管是谁的错 |
[12:47] | they should be calling me to apologize. Know why? | 她们都应该打电话给我道歉 知道为什么吗 |
[12:50] | ‘Cause like always | 因为就跟平常一样 |
[12:51] | I’m their take-it- for-granted friend. | 我不过是她们可有可无的朋友 |
[12:53] | I’m never called first. I’m always an afterthought. | 从来没人先打给我 我总是事后才被想起的那个 |
[12:56] | And this time I am not apologizing for being mad | 这次我才不会为我的愤怒道歉 |
[12:59] | because they ignored me. Again. | 因为是她们先忽略的我 这也不是第一次了 |
[13:01] | So what are you going to do? | 那么你打算怎么办 |
[13:03] | I don’t know. But one thing’s for sure… | 不知道 不过有一件事我很肯定 |
[13:08] | I am not apologizing. | 我不会道歉的 |
[13:12] | Look at me. I’m eating peanut butter with my fingers. | 快看我 我用手指挖花生酱吃 |
[13:15] | Yeah, well, look at me. | 对 看我 |
[13:19] | I’m drinking milk out of the carton. | 我直接拿着整盒牛奶喝 |
[13:21] | Not only that, watch this. | 还不止这样 看好了 |
[13:22] | I can make a shake… in my mouth. | 我还能在我嘴里 做奶昔 |
[13:25] | No. Oh, gosh! | 不是吧 噢天啊 |
[13:29] | Oh! Sam. | 喔 萨姆 |
[13:36] | Mmm, that is good. Who’s the kid now? | 嗯 味道不错 现在谁才是小孩啊 |
[13:42] | Who’s the kid now?! | 现在谁才是小孩啊 |
[13:46] | I’ll clean that up later. | 等下我再清理 |
[13:49] | I’m so glad I married you. | 真高兴我嫁给了你 |
[13:51] | Okay, if you ever repeat this, I will D-E-N-Y deny | 好 如果你敢再讲这件事 我就不这么说了 |
[13:54] | but you kind of actually have something I want. | 但你确实拥有我一直想要的东西 |
[13:57] | What? | 什么 |
[13:57] | I may be the most popular girl in the universe– | 我可能是全宇宙最受欢迎的女生 |
[13:59] | actually I am- | 事实上我确实是 |
[14:01] | but I don’t have friends like Lizzie and Miranda. | 可我没有利齐和米兰达那样的朋友 |
[14:03] | Friends? Right. | 朋友 对啊 |
[14:05] | Which is why neither one of them bothered to call me. | 所以她们俩才不愿意打电话给我 |
[14:07] | Gordo, friends like those are harder to find | 戈多 这样的朋友 |
[14:08] | than jeans that fit right. | 比合身的牛仔裤还难找 |
[14:10] | So not talking to them about something like this– stupid. | 所以别跟她们讲这种话 傻瓜 |
[14:15] | She’s a salty, sweet kind of person like, | 她有时让人很喜欢 有时又让人很讨厌 |
[14:17] | um… chocolate-covered pretzels. | 就像 巧克力椒盐棒 |
[14:20] | Yeah, a missed phone call and chocolate covered pretzels. | 对 一个没接到的电话和巧克力椒盐棒 |
[14:23] | I can see why you’re not talking. | 我明白为什么你们不讲话了 |
[14:26] | Look, I may be the tall, dark, | 瞧 我也许身高出众 具有黑暗气质 |
[14:27] | handsome mysterious stranger, lone wolf kind of guy | 英俊又有陌生人般的神秘感 像独狼一样傲气 |
[14:30] | but even I wouldn’t mind having friends like Lizzie and Gordo. | 但即使是我 也没有利齐和戈多那样的朋友 |
[14:33] | All right, Lizzie, let me break it for you. | 好了 利齐 我来给你指点迷津吧 |
[14:36] | I may have perfect hair and be down with the ladies | 也许我确实有很飘逸的头发 也很吸引女生 |
[14:39] | but even I don’t have good friends like Gordo and Miranda. | 不过连我都没有戈多和米兰达那样的好朋友 |
[14:41] | Well, apparently, neither do I. | 哦 很显然 我现在也没有 |
[14:43] | Which is okay with me because I’m fine on my own. | 所以我自己也能过得很好 我觉得没问题 |
[14:49] | Lizzie, Lizzie, Lizzie… they’re your peeps. | 利齐 利齐 利齐 他们是你的朋友 |
[14:51] | Do the right thing | 去做正确的事吧 |
[14:53] | Did Ethan Craft just say something smart? | 刚才伊桑・克拉夫特是不是讲了一些很睿智的话 |
[14:56] | Maybe he really is as perfect as I think. | 也许他真的像我想的一样那么完美 |
[14:59] | So, you’re going to apologize? | 那么 你会去道歉吗 |
[15:08] | No! | 不要 |
[15:13] | Ah, let me commend you on getting this far. | 啊 走了这么远不容易 我要表扬你们 |
[15:16] | You’ve covered a lot of ground. | 你们走了不少地区了 |
[15:17] | I’ll have the Ben Franklin with some relish, please. | 我要一个本・富兰克林热狗加点泡菜汁 谢谢 |
[15:21] | He’s got a sense of humor, too. | 他还很有幽默感 |
[15:23] | Or does he really not see that that’s Mr. Dig? | 还是说他其实没看出来那个是迪格先生 |
[15:28] | Hey, Mr. D, when’d you get here? | 嘿 迪格先生 你什么时候来的 |
[15:32] | Okay, people. | 好了 各位 |
[15:34] | In June 1775, the first major fight between British | 在1775年6月 英军和美军之间的 |
[15:39] | and American armies occurs here. | 第一场主要战役就在此发生 |
[15:40] | Replace the NK with an RG and you’ve found the next question. | 用RG来代替NK 你们就能找到下一个问题 |
[15:44] | NK | NK? |
[15:46] | RG | RG… |
[15:47] | Bunker Hill, Burger Hill. | 邦克山 汉堡山 |
[15:49] | Oh! Oh! Let’s go, Ethan! Let’s go! | 噢 噢 快走 伊桑 我们走 |
[15:51] | No way! You just stole our answer. | 不行 你偷了我们的答案 |
[15:52] | Come on, Gordo, let’s o-gay. | 走吧 戈多 我们发出 |
[15:54] | O-gay? | 发出 |
[15:55] | No, let’s just go. Go, go, go, go! Larry! | 算了 快走吧 走 走 走 拉里 |
[16:00] | (Keri Hilson – Know You Down) | |
[16:06] | I’m in the race, but I’ve already won | 我还在比赛 但我快要赢了 |
[16:09] | And getting there can be half the fun | 到达终点只是其中乐趣的一半 |
[16:12] | So don’t stop me till I’m good and done | 所以等我顺利完成时再阻止我吧 |
[16:14] | 他用这个发现了电(风筝 本杰明・富兰克林) | |
[16:15] | Don’t you try to rain on my… | 别想毁掉我这 |
[16:18] | Perfect day | 完美的一天 |
[16:24] | It’s the perfect day | 这是完美的一天 |
[16:30] | It’s the perfect day | 这是完美的一天 |
[16:33] | Nothing’s gonna bring me down | 没有什么能够打败我 |
[16:36] | I could stay | 我可以永远地 |
[16:39] | Forever as I am | 保持如今的我 |
[16:42] | On this perfect day | 就在这完美的一天 |
[16:46] | Nothing’s standing in my way | 没有什么能阻挡我 |
[16:48] | On this perfect day | 在这完美的一天 |
[16:52] | Nothing can go wrong | 没有什么会出错 |
[16:55] | I’m in the race but I’ve already won | 我还在比赛 但我快要赢了 |
[16:58] | And getting there can be half the fun | 到达终点只是其中乐趣的一半 |
[17:01] | Don’t you try to rain on my… | 别想毁掉我这 |
[17:05] | Perfect | 完美的 |
[17:08] | Day. | 一天 |
[17:11] | No fair! | 不公平 |
[17:13] | No fair! You cheat. | 不公平 你作弊 |
[17:15] | -Do not. -Do, too. | -没有 -就有 |
[17:16] | Do not | 没有就是没有 |
[17:26] | Which way’s out? | 怎么出去 |
[17:27] | Just follow me, honey. | 跟着我就好 宝贝 |
[17:29] | Hey, I think I found the cheese dip. | 嘿 我想我找到了乳酪蘸酱 |
[17:41] | Hey, don’t I know you? | 嘿 我是不是在哪儿见过你 |
[17:43] | I’m not sure. I’m wondering if I know you. | 我不能肯定 我怀疑我是不是认识你 |
[17:46] | You’re the guy from the Digital Bean. | 你是数码豆里的那个人 |
[17:49] | And the hot dog stand, | 还有热狗摊 |
[17:51] | the CD store…the kite store. | 音像店 风筝店 |
[17:54] | Yep. | 没错 |
[17:55] | So do I get my treasure? | 那我能得到我的宝藏吗 |
[17:57] | You won, of course you get the treasure. | 你赢了 你当然能得到宝藏 |
[17:59] | So what is it? | 那 是什么宝藏 |
[18:01] | Well, in addition to spending a beautiful day outdoors | 哦 除了你在户外享受的这美好的一天 |
[18:04] | and gaining valuable knowledge and | 以及获得的可观的知识 |
[18:06] | satisfaction for a job well done | 还有我对你圆满完成任务的赞赏 |
[18:07] | you get an “A.” | 你得到了一个A |
[18:09] | An “A”? | 一个A |
[18:10] | A bright, shiny “A.” | 一个闪闪发亮 金光灿灿的A |
[18:13] | What can I do with an “A”? | 我要A干嘛 |
[18:15] | I don’t even go to this school! | 我都不在这所学校 |
[18:17] | I want a treasure! | 我要的是宝藏 |
[18:22] | 43 cents and a bus token. | 43美分和一个公车币 |
[18:24] | 43 cents and a bus token? | 43美分和一个公车币 |
[18:27] | 43 cents and a bus token?! | 只有43美分和一个公车币 |
[18:32] | Okay. See ya. | 好吧 再见 |
[18:43] | Lizzie, what are you doing? | 利齐 你在做什么 |
[18:44] | Sorry, Ethan, you were right. | 抱歉 伊桑 你说得对 |
[18:46] | And now is my chance to do the right thing. | 现在该是我去做正确事情的时候了 |
[18:49] | You think you can move your chance across the finish line? | 你就不能过了终点线以后再改变主意吗 |
[18:52] | Come on, I never get an “A.” | 拜托 我从来没有得过A |
[18:55] | Come on, we’re right here. We could win. | 拜托了 我们都到这儿了 我们能赢的 |
[18:56] | Well, they’re right there, too. | 可是 他们也在这儿 |
[18:57] | And right now, my friends are the most important thing to me. | 而且现在 对于我来说 我的朋友才是最重要的事 |
[19:01] | So like a lady. | 小女生思想 |
[19:05] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:10] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[19:11] | I said I’m sorry. | 我说 对不起 |
[19:13] | Look… I hate us not talking to each other, okay? | 瞧 我讨厌我们彼此不讲话 好吗 |
[19:16] | I apologize. I’m sorry for whatever happened, you know. | 我道歉 我对发生的事情很抱歉 |
[19:20] | And it doesn’t even matter whose fault it is. | 而且是谁的错并不重要 |
[19:22] | All that matters is that I hate us fighting | 重要的是我不愿意看到我们吵架 |
[19:24] | and I want us to be friends again. | 我希望我们仍然是朋友 |
[19:26] | You know what? I’m sorry. | 你知道吗 是我该说对不起 |
[19:28] | I feel like I let this get way out of hand. | 我想是我让事态变得无法控制的 |
[19:30] | And I should’ve apologized a long time ago. | 而我早就该道歉了 |
[19:32] | So… so I’m really sorry. | 所以 所以我真的很抱歉 |
[19:36] | Well, I’m sorry, too. I really missed you guys. | 嗯 我也很抱歉 我很想你们 |
[19:39] | And can we please just agree in advance | 还有 我们能事先约好 |
[19:41] | that if we ever get mad at each other we won’t stop talking? | 下次即使我们再吵架 也不要不说话好吗 |
[19:45] | Deal. | 同意 |
[19:45] | Totally. | 完全同意 |
[19:47] | So beautiful. It’s just like a movie. | 真感人 就像电影一样 |
[19:50] | This is exactly why I never do anything nice. | 这就是为什么我从来不做好事的原因了 |
[19:53] | I talk to him, give him advice and what does he do? | 我劝说了他 给了他建议 结果他做了些什么呢 |
[19:55] | Stands on the loser side of the finish line to have his | 站在失败者的那一边去向别人说他有点 |
[19:59] | “little apology.” | “抱歉” |
[20:01] | Yeah, I’m going to have to agree with you on that one | 对 我也赞成这一点 |
[20:04] | not that I needed an “A” but you know, I want an “A.” | 不是因为我需要A 但是你们知道我想要得A |
[20:06] | And you know why? ‘Cause an “A” doesn’t stand | 知道为什么吗 因为A不会 |
[20:08] | on the loser side of the finish line and let you down. | 站到终点线的失败者那一边 让你失望透顶 |
[20:11] | Um, we can still win. | 呃 我们还是可以赢的 |
[20:14] | All of us? | 我们大家 |
[20:15] | Together? | 一起吗 |
[20:16] | Yeah. All of us together. | 对 我们大家一起 |
[20:18] | Like it should be. | 原本就该这样 |
[20:37] | So, Mr. Dig, do we get that “A”? | 那么 迪格先生 我们能拿A了吗 |
[20:39] | Well, it would seem that way. | 嗯 看起来应该是的 |
[20:41] | But no. | 但是不是 |
[20:42] | Nina and Jeremy got here first. Better luck next time. | 尼娜和杰瑞米先到的终点 祝下次好运 |
[20:47] | So, no “A.” | 就是说 没有A了 |
[20:49] | No “A.” | 没有A |
[20:51] | Well, that’s okay because there’s no “A” in friendship. | 哦 没关系 因为友谊这单词里也没有A |
[20:54] | Ethan thought there was. | 伊桑还以为有 |
[20:57] | I missed Gordo’s sense of humor | 我真怀念戈多的幽默感 |
[20:59] | although that’s probably not a joke. | 虽然这大概不是个玩笑 |
[21:03] | Hey, hey, hey, get your feet off the table. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 把你的脚从桌子上放下来 |
[21:08] | Mom, why is there peanut butter on my video game? | 妈妈 为什么我的游戏机上会有花生酱 |
[21:14] | I have no idea. | 我不清楚 |
[21:18] | Man, the giant pig ate me again. | 讨厌 那只大猪又把我给吃了 |
[21:23] | Dumb pig. Oink, oink, oink, I want to eat you. Chomp! | 蠢猪 呼噜 呼噜 呼噜 我要吃了你 啊呜 |
[21:33] | Let me break it for you. Okay, I just… | 我来给你理清思路 好吧 我 |
[21:37] | Okay, then. | 没关系了 |
[21:38] | Maybe Ethan’s not the brightest crayon in the box | 也许伊桑不是盒子里最亮眼的那根蜡笔 |
[21:40] | but at least he’s pretty. | 不过至少他长得好看 |
[21:42] | -Set. -Excuse me. Sorry. | -就位 -抱歉 不好意思 |
[21:45] | And action. | 开拍 |
[21:48] | And action. | 开拍 |
[21:51] | Giggles out. | 控制下情绪 |
[21:55] | -Okay. -Rolling. | -好了 -摄像机摇上去 |
[21:58] | Action. | 开拍 |
[21:59] | “He rode his horse to warn…” | “他骑马而来 警告道” |