时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Eating junk food with your friends, | 和你的朋友们一起吃垃圾食品 |
[00:06] | watching TV while your brain turns to tapioca | 看电视看到脑子一团浆糊 |
[00:09] | –this is what America’s all about. | 这就是美国人生活的全部 |
[00:11] | Hey, guys, | 嘿 孩子们 |
[00:12] | I’m gonna head on over to the convalescent hospital | 我准备去一趟疗养院 |
[00:14] | and read to some of the patients. | 给那儿的病人朗读些文章 |
[00:15] | You guys want to come help? | 有谁愿意一起去帮忙吗 |
[00:17] | Sure. | 当然 |
[00:17] | -Right. -Yeah. | -可以 -当然 |
[00:20] | ‘Cause then I thought that we could go over | 因为我想到时候我们可以顺便 |
[00:22] | to the fertilizer store and roll around in the fertilizer | 去一趟肥料商店 然后快乐地给草坪上肥料 |
[00:24] | until the grass grows out of our heads. | 这样那些小草就会长得比我们还高了 |
[00:26] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[00:27] | -Right. -Sure. | -可以 -当然 |
[00:29] | Okay, what is so fascinating that you’ve all become zombies? | 好吧 到底是什么把你们都吸引成木头人了 |
[00:33] | Spanish game show. | 西班牙语游戏节目 |
[00:35] | I’m sorry, I have to ask. | 抱歉 我倒想问一下 |
[00:36] | Since none of you speak Spanish | 既然你们没人会说西班牙语 |
[00:37] | why are you watching a game show in Spanish? | 你们为什么还要看讲西班牙语的游戏节目 |
[00:41] | My cousin Carlos is supposed to be on it. | 我表哥卡洛斯应该会参赛 |
[00:43] | Oh, really? The one from Mexico? | 噢 真的吗 就是来自墨西哥的那个 |
[00:44] | The one who taught Lizzie’s dad how to dance? | 然后还教利齐的爸爸跳舞的那个 |
[00:49] | Carlos is such a cool guy. I mean, | 卡洛斯真的很酷 |
[00:50] | he’s always thinking of ways to make money. | 他总是能想出些挣钱的好主意 |
[00:52] | Yeah, he taught me how to ride a bike, how to climb a tree | 对 他教我怎么骑单车 怎么爬树 |
[00:55] | and how to swim. | 还有 怎么游泳 |
[00:56] | He gave me the family discount | 虽然他给我的是家属优惠价 |
[00:58] | but I’m still paying off the swim lessons. | 但是我还没交清学游泳的学费 |
[01:00] | Carlos and some of his friends | 卡洛斯和他的几个朋友 |
[01:01] | are going to be on the show next week. | 下星期会参加这个节目 |
[01:03] | Oh. That’s terrific, but I still don’t think you guys should | 喔 那好啊 但我还是觉得你们不应该 |
[01:05] | waste your whole afternoon watching television. I mean, | 浪费一整个下午的时间来看电视 我是说 |
[01:08] | if your homework is done | 如果你们已经写完了作业 |
[01:09] | then you could be out riding your bikes or… | 那你们可以出去骑骑单车或者 |
[01:16] | playing soccer or… | 踢会儿足球或者 |
[01:24] | Why is Montezuma chasing that girl? | 为什么蒙特祖马(阿兹特克君主)要追那个女孩 |
[01:26] | We don’t know. | 不知道 |
[01:28] | Is that host’s suntan real? | 那个主持人的肤色真的是晒出来的吗 |
[01:33] | Who knows? | 谁知道 |
[01:34] | Potato chip? | 来点炸薯片 |
[01:41] | El oro es mio | 宝藏全是我的(西班牙语) |
[01:49] | If you believe | 如果你相信 |
[01:52] | We’ve got a picture-perfect plan | 我们事先就有一个绝妙的计划 |
[01:56] | We’ve got you fooled | 那你就错了 |
[02:00] | ‘Cause we only do the best we can | 我们不过是在尽力而为 |
[02:05] | And sometimes we make it | 有时我们会取得成功 |
[02:08] | And sometimes we fake it | 有时我们会把事情搞砸 |
[02:12] | But we get one step closer each and every day | 但我们离目标一天比一天近 |
[02:18] | We’ll figure it out on the way. | 我们会在途中解决所有难题 |
[02:22] | Lizzie McGuire S02E02 El Oro de Montezuma | |
[02:32] | Oh. That must be that new kid from, | 噢 他肯定是从那个 |
[02:34] | um… that… that… place. | 那个什么地方来的新同学 |
[02:37] | Indonesia. His name’s Li. | 印度尼西亚 他叫李 |
[02:43] | Hi, Li. | 你好 李 |
[02:44] | I’m Lizzie, and this is Gordo. | 我叫利齐 他是戈多 |
[02:47] | You’re really lucky to have Mr. Dig this week, | 你很幸运 这个星期正好赶上迪格先生的课 |
[02:49] | He’s a really cool substitute. | 他真的是个超酷的代课老师 |
[02:50] | Oh, and if you need anyone to show you around | 喔 还有如果你需要有人带你熟悉下校园环境 |
[02:53] | just let me know, okay? | 跟我说一声就行 好吗 |
[02:55] | I am Li. | 我叫李 |
[02:57] | Yes, and, um, | 行 呃 |
[02:58] | I’m Lizzie, and this is Gordo. | 我叫利齐 而他叫戈多 |
[03:01] | Do you need anyone to show you around? | 你需要一个校园导游吗 |
[03:03] | You know, give you the 4-1-1? | 就像411的电话向导那中(类似国内114) |
[03:05] | 4-1-1 | 4-1-1? |
[03:08] | What we have here is a failure to communicate. | 这绝对是一次完全失败的沟通 |
[03:11] | Uh, so, Li, are your other classes cool so far? | 那 李 你上的其他课都还不错吧 |
[03:14] | Oh, yes, I have other classes. | 哦 对 我还有上其他课 |
[03:17] | Uh-huh. And, um… how are they? | 嗯 那么 你觉得那些课怎么样 |
[03:20] | Fine. How are you? | 我很好 你好吗 |
[03:25] | I’m fine, thanks. | 非常好 谢谢 |
[03:28] | He’s cute, but he understands even less than Ethan Craft. | 他很可爱 可惜懂的东西比伊桑・克拉夫特还少 |
[03:32] | Hello, good morning and welcome to another exciting | 各位同学早上好 欢迎再次来到迪格先生 |
[03:34] | edition of Mr. Dig’s “People, Places and Things.” | 好玩又刺激的“人物 地点和物品”课程 |
[03:37] | I’m Mr. Digs, you’re people, | 我是迪格先生 你们是人物 |
[03:39] | we’re in a place, and… | 这里是地点 而 |
[03:41] | this is the thing. | 这个是物品 |
[03:43] | Who can tell me what it is? | 谁能告诉我这是什么东西 |
[03:44] | It’s a magical three-sided elf badge | 这是一个有魔力的三面精灵徽章 |
[03:47] | which renders the wearer invisible | 能使佩戴它的人隐身 |
[03:48] | so he can enter the realm | 这样他就可以偷偷潜入 |
[03:49] | of the Forest King in Lord of The Rings. | 指环王中森林之王的国界 |
[03:52] | No. | 错 |
[03:54] | It’s a lip stretcher. | 这是一个嘴唇拉架 |
[03:55] | The Suya Indian men of the Xingu River in the Amazon Basin | 生活在亚马孙流域申谷河附近的苏亚印地安男人 |
[03:58] | use this to pull their lower lips out to here. | 用这个东西把他们的下唇拉到这里 |
[04:03] | That’s exactly what I was going to guess. | 我就是这么想的 |
[04:05] | That hurts. | 那会很疼的 |
[04:06] | Indeed it does, Mr. Gordon, | 确实会很疼 戈登先生 |
[04:08] | but in the Amazon Basin it is the look the chicks dig big-time | 但是在亚马孙流域 这是女生们眼中的潮男装扮 |
[04:12] | Hey, different cultures have different standards of beauty. | 嘿 不同的文化有不同的审美标准 |
[04:15] | Chinese prize tiny feet | 中国人喜欢三寸金莲 |
[04:17] | Middle-Eastern cultures are fascinated with the eyes and | 中东人就沉醉于迷人的双眼 但是 |
[04:21] | some African tribes like elongated necks and enlarged ear lobes | 在非洲一些部落则把拉长的脖子和耳垂视为美 |
[04:25] | Ooh, that’s weird. | 呃 真是诡异 |
[04:27] | It may be weird to you, Mr. Tudgeman | 你可能会觉得诡异 塔奇曼先生 |
[04:29] | but the women in eastern Africa would find you | 但对东非的女人来说 她们就会觉得你 |
[04:31] | disturbingly pale and bizarrely dressed. | 苍白得可怕 而且穿得非常奇怪 |
[04:33] | That’s how the women here find him. | 这里的女人也是这么觉得的 |
[04:36] | The point is, is that our culture is a lot richer | 重点是 由于种族融合的关系 |
[04:39] | because of the contributions of other cultures. | 跟其它文化相比我们的文化更多样化些 |
[04:42] | It just so happens today we have a new student in our class | 碰巧今天我们就转来了一位 |
[04:45] | from Indonesia | 从印度尼西亚来的新同学 |
[04:47] | Li Tarak. | 李・塔拉克 |
[04:50] | Maybe you could tell us | 也许你能说说 |
[04:51] | how we could benefit from your culture. | 我们能从你们的文化中学到什么 |
[04:53] | Again, sorry? | 再说一遍 抱歉 |
[04:55] | Could you tell us about something from Indonesia? | 能给我们讲讲关于印度尼西亚的事吗 |
[04:58] | Yes, I am from Indonesia. | 对 我来自印度尼西亚 |
[05:03] | This might take a while. | 这得花上很长一段时间 |
[05:05] | So it takes a while. | 那我们就花点时间 |
[05:06] | We’re here to learn about other cultures. | 我们今天这堂课就是学习其他文化的 |
[05:08] | And just to make sure we do, I want you to | 为了保证我们确实能了解它们 我希望 |
[05:10] | write a report on a different culture. | 你们写一篇关于另一种文化的论文 |
[05:12] | It could be your native culture or it could be a foreign one | 既可以是你家乡的文化 也可以是外国的文化 |
[05:14] | and tell us what we can learn from people and their customs. | 然后说说我们能从当地人民和风俗中学习到什么 |
[05:18] | Doesn’t sound as good as a free trip to the water park. | 听起来还不如一次免费的水上乐园之旅有趣 |
[05:25] | Mom, Dad, where did I come from? | 妈妈 爸爸 我是从哪儿来的 |
[05:29] | I thought we had that talk a while back. | 我还以为我们很久以前就谈论过这个问题了 |
[05:31] | Was there something you didn’t understand, honey? | 是不是有些东西你还是不明白 宝贝 |
[05:33] | Something you wanna talk about? | 能和我们谈谈吗 |
[05:34] | Ew! Ew, no, not like that! | 呕 恶心 不是 不是那样的 |
[05:37] | I mean, like, where did our family come from? | 我是说 我们家族是从哪儿来的 |
[05:40] | Oh, well, honey, you know I’m from Walla Walla, Washington. | 哦 宝贝 你知道我来自华盛顿州的瓦拉瓦拉 |
[05:42] | And I’m from Kalamazoo. | 我是卡拉玛祖人(密歇根州的一个城市) |
[05:45] | I knew it. My parents are from outer space. | 我就知道 我父母是外太空来的 |
[05:47] | I mean, like, what country did we come from? | 我的意思是 我们的祖辈来自哪个国家 |
[05:50] | I have to write a book report on a foreign culture. | 我得写一份研究外国文化的读书报告 |
[05:52] | Well, Sam, what, | 萨姆 那么 |
[05:54] | your family is Scottish or Irish? | 你的家族来自苏格兰人和爱尔兰吧 |
[05:56] | Well, something like that. | 嗯 差不多吧 |
[05:57] | What about you, sweetheart? Aren’t you Swiss? | 那你呢 亲爱的 你不是瑞士血统的吗 |
[05:59] | Swiss, German, Hungarian, Polish. | 瑞士 德国 匈牙利 波兰 |
[06:02] | All the countries with heavy food | 所有有油腻食物的国家 |
[06:04] | I guess I’ll still have to find a culture. | 我想我还是找其他国家的文化好了 |
[06:06] | Well, whatever I am, I’m proud to be it. | 不管我来自哪里 我都为我的出身而自豪 |
[06:18] | Thanks, Lanny. | 谢谢 兰尼 |
[06:19] | Hey, Matt… | 嘿 马特 |
[06:20] | I can’t talk now, Dad. I’m looking for Lanny. | 我没空说话 爸爸 我在找兰尼 |
[06:23] | He’s in with the dried beans, son. | 他和干豆子藏在一起 儿子 |
[06:28] | You can’t hide in the pantry. | 你不能藏在食品柜里 |
[06:29] | You’ve transgressed the rules. You’ve opened a can of worms. | 你违反了游戏规则 你给自己惹了个大麻烦 |
[06:34] | Now I’m hiding wherever I want, | 现在开始我想藏哪就藏哪 |
[06:36] | and you’ll never find me. | 而且你永远都找不到我 |
[06:38] | This is Hide-and-Go-Seek like you’ve never seen it before. | 这是你从来都没见过的捉迷藏玩法 |
[06:41] | You have been warned. | 我警告过你了 |
[06:49] | Thanks, Lanny. | 谢谢 兰尼 |
[06:50] | Hey, you guys remember | 嘿 你们还记得 |
[06:52] | my cousin Carlos from my birthday party, right | 在我生日派对上见过的卡洛斯表哥吧 |
[06:54] | Lizzie! | 利齐 |
[06:59] | No, no, I’m more of a shake-hands guy. | 不 不了 我更喜欢握手 |
[07:01] | Why does he always kiss people? | 为什么他见人就亲 |
[07:03] | That’s what some people do in Mexico City. | 因为在墨西哥城人人都这样 |
[07:07] | How come Ethan Craft can’t be from Mexico City? | 为什么伊桑・克拉夫特不是墨西哥城来的 |
[07:10] | You guys remember | 你们还记不记得 |
[07:11] | that game show my cousin’s supposed to be on? | 我表哥本来要去参加的那个游戏节目 |
[07:13] | Well, his teammates canceled on him. | 他被队友放鸽子了 |
[07:15] | Their dad’s making them go to their sister’s wedding. | 他们的爸爸想让他们去参加他们姐姐的婚礼 |
[07:18] | So cruel. | 太过分了 |
[07:19] | If the happy couple is so much “in love” | 如果那对幸福的情侣真的那么“至死不渝”的话 |
[07:21] | they can’t wait a week? | 他们不能等一个星期后再结婚吗 |
[07:23] | So you can’t find anybody else? | 那你找不到其他人了么 |
[07:25] | I tried to recruit replacements from | 我试着从我爸妈经营的养老院 |
[07:26] | the retirement home my parents manage. | 里找人去替补 |
[07:28] | I take it they weren’t too good at the stunts. | 我觉得他们玩不了那些刺激的游戏 |
[07:30] | On the contrary, my friend, they were very good. | 刚好相反 我的朋友 他们非常在行 |
[07:38] | But there’s this puppet show that afternoon | 不过那天下午正好有场木偶剧 |
[07:40] | and they’re not willing to miss it | 他们不想错过 |
[07:41] | so there goes my chance at the dinero y fabulosos regalos. | 所以我得到奖金和超炫的奖品的就会就没了 |
[07:45] | Money and fabulous prizes. | 意思是奖金和超炫的奖品 |
[07:48] | Money? Prizes? I’m up. I’m awake. | 奖金 奖品 我听到了 我清醒了 |
[07:51] | Well, I mean, we could be your teammates. | 呃 我想 我们能当你的队友 |
[07:54] | Two problems: | 有两个问题 |
[07:55] | one, we don’t know the rules of the game show | 第一 我们不知道节目的游戏规则 |
[07:57] | and two, we don’t speak a word of Spanish. | 第二 我们一句西班牙语都不会 |
[07:59] | I can speak some Spanish. | 我会说一点点西班牙语 |
[08:01] | I know how to say, | 我知道怎么说 |
[08:02] | “Thanks for the Christmas present, Grandpa” | “谢谢您的圣诞节礼物 爷爷” |
[08:04] | and “I am off the phone.” | 还有“我要挂电话了” |
[08:06] | Yeah, and Carlos totally speaks Spanish. | 没错 而且西班牙语是卡洛斯的母语 |
[08:09] | I mean, he can translate for us | 他可以当我们的翻译 |
[08:10] | tell us what stunts to do and we can do them. | 告诉我们该怎么做 然后我们就照做 |
[08:14] | This way I can do research for my report | 这样我既可以顺便做一下国外文化的调查 |
[08:16] | about a foreign culture | 来完成读书报告 |
[08:17] | and win fabulous prizes and dinero. | 又可以拿到眩目的超级大奖 |
[08:19] | Now, that’s a homework assignment that relates to my life. | 这就是家庭作业和我现实生活的纽带 |
[08:22] | Then we’ll do it- | 那就这么定了 |
[08:23] | the four of us will go for El Oro de Montezuma | 我们四人去参加“蒙特祖玛的宝藏” |
[08:27] | Go, go, go! | 加油 加油 加油 |
[08:32] | Go, come on. Yes! | 加油 动作快点 好啊 |
[08:37] | 14 seconds! Excellent. | 十四秒 太棒了 |
[08:39] | Okay, so, we’ve made it onto the show; | 好 那么 我们已经要参加这个节目了 |
[08:40] | we’ve got our parents’ permission; | 我们已经得到了家长的许可 |
[08:42] | we’ve got a handle on the stunts. So Miranda and I think | 我们掌握了游戏规则 所以米兰达和我认为 |
[08:44] | it would be good if we learned some Spanish phrases | 如果我们能学会一些在节目中会用到的 |
[08:46] | we’ll need for the show. Uh, Miranda? | 西班牙语句子会更好 呃 米兰达 |
[08:49] | “Hi, Alex. This is my favorite show.” | 你好 亚历克斯 这是我最喜欢的节目 |
[08:52] | “Hola, Alejandro, este es mi programa favorito.” | (西班牙语) |
[08:55] | “Great pants, Alex. Where did you get them?” | 这裤子帅极了 亚历克斯 你在哪儿买的 |
[08:58] | “Mira, Alejandro, me gustan tus pantalones. | (西班牙语) |
[09:01] | Donde los compraste” | (西班牙语) |
[09:02] | “Let’s go, go, go for the gold! Yay!” | 为了宝藏 加油 加油 加油 耶 |
[09:06] | “Vamos, vamos, vamos, para el oro! Ay-yi-yi-yi…!” | (西班牙语) |
[09:13] | Um, we’re just practicing for a game show, Lanny. | 我们只是在为一个游戏节目做准备而已 兰尼 |
[09:16] | Yeah, if you’re looking for Matt, | 对 如果你在找马特 |
[09:18] | we haven’t seen him all day. | 我们已经一整天没见到他了 |
[09:22] | D-oh! | (模仿辛普森一家里Homer著名的口头禅) |
[09:29] | Hey, I’ll bet Matt’s upstairs hiding under the bed. | 嘿 我打赌马特一定躲在楼上房间的床底下 |
[09:35] | Ow! | 嗷 |
[09:37] | Okay, don’t give me that look, Lanny. | 好了 别那样盯着我看 兰尼 |
[09:39] | You’ve only won this round. The game continues. | 你只赢了这一局 游戏还没结束 |
[09:43] | One, two, three… | 一 二 三 |
[09:49] | So, anyway, I think we need to spend more time working | 不管怎么说 我还是觉得我们应该把精力放在 |
[09:52] | on the stunts than trying learning Spanish | 玩游戏的技巧上 而不是学西班牙语 |
[09:54] | because Carlos is going to translate for us. | 因为卡洛斯会翻译给我们听 |
[09:56] | We have to be good at the game. | 我们必须得在游戏上好好表现 |
[09:58] | All right, if you think so. | 好吧 如果你这么想的话 |
[10:00] | I guess. What do you think? | 我觉得可以 你说呢 |
[10:04] | Bueno. | 行(西班牙语) |
[10:06] | What in the world does “bueno” mean? | Bueno是什么意思 |
[10:18] | Es hora para El oro de Montezuma. | 又到了“蒙特祖马的宝藏”节目时间 |
[10:21] | Demos la bienvenida a nuestro animador, | 欢迎我们的主持人 |
[10:23] | Alejandro Guzman! | 亚里汉德罗・古兹曼 |
[10:31] | Ahora, les presentamos los concursantes. | 现在 请让我介绍出场选手 |
[10:34] | El equipo serpientes Carlos Delgado | 蛇之队队员有卡洛斯・德尔加多 |
[10:38] | Miranda Sanchez | 米兰达・桑切斯 |
[10:40] | y Lizzie McGuire… y David Gordon. | 利齐・麦奎尔 大卫・戈多 |
[10:43] | Vamos, vamos, vamos por el oro! | 为了宝藏 加油 加油 加油 |
[10:47] | Comencemos! | 节目现在开始 |
[10:48] | Ay-ay-ay-ay-ay-ay-ay! | 哎 呀 呀 呀 呀 呀 |
[10:52] | “Gue muralista Mexicano pinto El Mundo Azteca?” | (西班牙语) |
[10:57] | What Mexican muralist painted Aztec World? | 哪个墨西哥壁画家描绘了阿兹特克世界 |
[11:03] | My parents took me to an exhibit of this guy. | 我父母带我去看过他的作品展 |
[11:05] | Uh, Diego Rivera | 呃 迭戈・里维拉 |
[11:07] | Correcto! Diez puntos mas. | 回答正确 加十分 |
[11:11] | Yes! We get ten bonus points before we even start. | 太好了 游戏还没开始我们就拿到十分 |
[11:14] | Good thing Miranda knows more about her culture | 幸好米兰达很了解她故乡的文化 |
[11:16] | than I know about | 比我知道的 |
[11:17] | being Scottish, Irish, German, Dutch, Polish | 苏格兰 爱尔兰 德国 荷兰 波兰 |
[11:19] | and whatever else I am | 的所有还要多 |
[11:21] | I have to learn about half the world. | 我得学差不多半个地球的文化 |
[11:23] | Y ahora nuestro primer desafio. | 那么现在 我们选手面临的第一个挑战是 |
[11:27] | Ven conmigo por favor. | 请把道具带上来 |
[11:31] | Tienen un minuto | 你们有一分钟的时间 |
[11:33] | para reventar la mayoria cantidad de globos posible. | 去夹破尽可能多的气球 |
[11:37] | We have to pop balloons in between our chests. | 我们要用身体夹破气球 |
[11:39] | The team that pops the most in one minute wins. Okay? | 一分钟内夹破气球最多的队就是赢家 明白吗 |
[11:42] | -Okay. -Vamonos, vamonos, vamomos para el oro! | -明白 -为了宝藏 加油 加油 |
[11:46] | Listos? | 准备好了吗 |
[11:47] | Andale! Serpientes, uno… Serpientes, dos… | 开始 蛇之队 一个 蛇之队 两个 |
[11:53] | …99, 100. | 九十九 一百 |
[11:57] | Ready or not, ’cause here I come. | 不管你有没有准备好 我都要开始找了 |
[12:05] | (Duran Duran – Hungry Like the Wolf) | |
[12:09] | * Dark in the city, night is a wire | 城市中的黑暗 夜晚仿佛一条无尽的线 |
[12:12] | * Steam in the subway, earth is afire | 地道里充满蒸汽 地面上火焰蔓延 |
[12:24] | * Woman you want me give me a sign | 想要我的女人请给我个信号 |
[12:27] | * And catch my breathing even closer behind | 哪怕在我身后让我无法呼吸也好 |
[12:39] | * In touch with the ground | 降落在地面 |
[12:41] | * I’m on the hunt I’m after you | 我在狩猎 在跟踪你 |
[12:44] | * Smell like I sound I’m lost in a crowd | 深嗅一口 发觉我迷失于人群 |
[12:48] | * And I’m hungry like the wolf | 而我此时如恶狼般饥饿 |
[12:52] | * Straddle the line in discord and rhyme | 在路的两侧跃进奔跑 |
[12:56] | * I’m on the hunt I’m after you | 我在狩猎 在寻找你 |
[12:59] | * Mouth is alive with juices like wine | 尝到美酒般的汁液 欲望复苏 |
[13:03] | * And I’m hungry like the wolf | 而我此时如恶狼般饥饿 |
[13:12] | * Stalked in the forest too close to hide | 在丛林里你无处可藏 |
[13:15] | * I’ll be upon you by the moonlight side | 有月光的地方 我就会出现在你身旁 |
[13:32] | Well played, my friend. But there’s one more round to go | 藏得不错 我的朋友 但是还剩下最后一局 |
[13:37] | and I promise you, you are so not going to find me. | 我向你保证 你这回绝对找不到我 |
[13:43] | Escuche, un cubito de hielo, | 请听题 一个冰块 |
[13:46] | los topos… la television. | 一个骰子 一台电视 |
[13:48] | Oh, oh, he says, “Listen– ice cube “dice… | 噢噢 他说 听好 冰块 骰子 |
[13:52] | television”? | 电视机 |
[13:53] | Uh, um… Oh! Las Vegas! | 呃 嗯 噢 拉斯维加斯 |
[13:56] | No, no, no, no. What do they have in common? | 不 不 不 不 它们有什么共同点 |
[13:59] | They’re all square! | 它们都是方形的 |
[14:00] | Look in the square baskets! | 去那些方形箱子里找 |
[14:06] | Mira, cabetas, cabetas cabetas! | 看 那些抽屉 抽屉 抽屉 |
[14:09] | Come on, come on, come on, come on! | 快 快 快 快 |
[14:10] | We got to find the rest of Gordo’s bullfighter suit. | 我们得赶快找到戈多其余的斗牛服 |
[14:13] | What is he saying?! | 他在说什么 |
[14:14] | Drawers, drawers, drawers. | 抽屉 抽屉 抽屉 |
[14:16] | Drawers? What’s that supposed to mean? | 抽屉 那是什么意思 |
[14:19] | -Let’s look in the drawers! -Oh! | -我们去那些抽屉里看看 -喔 |
[14:34] | There you go. It looks pretty good. | 很好 非常好看 |
[14:36] | This is a good look for you. | 你穿这身衣服很帅 |
[14:37] | Yeah. Can you guys hurry up? | 对 你们动作能快点吗 |
[14:38] | My pants are itchy. | 这条裤子让我觉得很痒 |
[14:39] | I found the cape! I found the cape! | 我找到披风了 我找到披风了 |
[14:41] | Miralo empezando desde abajo | (西班牙语) |
[14:43] | “Top it off from the bottom.” | “从底下盖上一样东西” |
[14:45] | Oh, something on top of a bull. | 噢 在一头牛背上的东西 |
[14:47] | A bull has to sit on Gordo’s head? That makes no sense. | 牵头牛坐在戈多的脑袋上 这句话根本说不通 |
[14:50] | Miranda, a… a hat. | 米兰达 一顶 一顶帽子 |
[14:52] | A hat! Yes, that’s good! | 一顶帽子 对 就是这个 |
[14:54] | And it’s got to go from the bottom? | 还得从底下去找 |
[14:56] | Bottom, bottom, the bottom…The bottom! | 底下 底下 底下 底下 |
[15:00] | Ay, cuidado! | 噢 小心 |
[15:03] | I have a feeling “cuidado” means either “look out” or | 我觉得“cuidado”的意思要么是“当心点” |
[15:07] | “blondie’s about to get squashed.” | 要么就是“那个金发小女孩要被压扁了” |
[15:10] | Tengan cuidado! | 小心 |
[15:30] | Tenemos un campeon! | 我们这局的冠军产生了 |
[15:32] | We win! We win! | 我们赢了 我们赢了 |
[15:34] | We get to go to the bonus round! Whoo! | 我们可以进入下轮附加赛了 喔 |
[15:42] | Por atacar la sala del trono de Montezuma | 这是一幕讲偷袭蒙特祖马王宫的情景剧 |
[15:46] | su equipo necesita actuar estos papeles. Ustedes deciden. | 你们队要饰演其中的角色 你来选角 |
[15:52] | Uh… huh? | 啊 什么 |
[15:54] | He says you have to pick roles for us to play from that board. | 他说 你得从那个板上挑角色给我们来演 |
[16:00] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 可以 |
[16:02] | Gordo, the matador. | 戈多 演斗牛士 |
[16:05] | Miranda… whatever this is you can be it. | 米兰达 不管这是什么 你都能演好的 |
[16:08] | I can be the blue thing. | 我来当蓝色板的这个 |
[16:10] | Carlos can be the orange thing. | 卡洛斯就当橘色板的好了 |
[16:19] | Oye, quue estas haciendo? | 嘿 你在做什么 |
[16:21] | Quetzocoatl no mezcla con los humanos. | 蛇鸟神是不能和人类待在一起的 |
[16:23] | Lizzie! | 利齐 |
[16:24] | You made me the Aztec Bird-Snake god. | 你把阿兹特克蛇鸟神的角色给了我 |
[16:27] | That means I get separated from the team. | 就是说我不能和你们待在一起了 |
[16:29] | Don’t make him go away! We need him! | 别让他离开我们 我们需要他 |
[16:33] | Okay, I’ve got about 30 seconds to brush up | 好 我还有三十秒可以用来恶补 |
[16:35] | on a thousand years of Mexican culture. | 墨西哥几千年的历史 |
[16:37] | Sorry, guys. Good luck with your game. | 抱歉了 各位 祝你们好运 |
[16:42] | Ahora tienen que reconstruir la legenderia piramide | 现在 他们的任务是重建位于奇奇尼扎的 |
[16:45] | de Chichinitza. | 阿兹特克族金字塔 |
[16:47] | Huh? | 啊 |
[16:47] | I feel like I’ve just transferred into a school from Indonesia | 我觉得我好像刚从印度尼西亚转学过来 |
[16:50] | Tienen cajas. | 这里有箱子 |
[16:52] | Tienen arroz con leche. | 还有大米布丁 |
[16:55] | Tienen 45 segundos. | 时间限定为四十五秒 |
[16:59] | Ponganse! | 开始 |
[17:02] | What does that mean? What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 那是什么意思 |
[17:03] | I must have soaked up some Spanish in my life. | 我必须立马吸取一些西班牙语知识 |
[17:06] | Nothing. | 什么都没弄到 |
[17:07] | What are we supposed to do? | 我们现在要干嘛 |
[17:09] | How should I know? | 我怎么知道 |
[17:10] | Maybe we’re rice pudding delivery people. | 也许我们是送大米布丁外卖的送货员 |
[17:13] | We put it in the boxes and then | 把它们装进盒子里 |
[17:15] | deliver it to the other side of the stage. | 然后把它们送到舞台的对面去 |
[17:16] | That seems way too easy. | 那样好像太简单了 |
[17:17] | Maybe we’re supposed to hop over the other boxes as we go. | 那可能是我们得举着布丁跳过这些盒子 |
[17:21] | Hey, it’s worth a try. | 嘿 值得一试 |
[17:25] | No-no-no-no-no. | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[17:26] | You’re supposed to build a pyramid with the boxes. | 你们得用那些盒子建一个金字塔 |
[17:31] | Use the pudding for cement. | 布丁是用来当水泥的 |
[17:42] | I am totally lost. | 我被弄糊涂了 |
[17:43] | I have no idea what to do and people are laughing at me. | 完全不知道要做什么 而周围的人都在笑我 |
[17:46] | Quit laughing. | 别笑了 |
[17:47] | What am I, a clown? | 把我当成什么了 小丑吗 |
[17:49] | I’m here to amuse you? | 我是来让你们取笑的吗 |
[17:50] | Okay, that is not right. | 好了 绝对不是那样做的 |
[17:53] | Maybe we’re supposed to eat the rice pudding. | 说不定我们应该吃掉这些大米布丁 |
[17:55] | If we were supposed to eat the rice pudding | 如果这些大米布丁是给我们吃的 |
[17:58] | why would they give us all these other boxes? | 那为什么他们要给我们这些盒子呢 |
[18:00] | They wouldn’t. | 是啊 |
[18:01] | Then why should we eat it? | 那为什么我们要吃布丁 |
[18:03] | ‘Cause I like rice pudding. | 因为我喜欢大米布丁 |
[18:08] | They’re laughing– that’s obviously not right. | 他们在笑 这个显然是错的 |
[18:10] | No, but it’s tasty. | 是错的 但是很好吃 |
[18:12] | Maybe we’re supposed to dunk the pudding into the boxes. | 也许我们应该把这些布丁扣进盒子里 |
[18:15] | Yeah, I’m sure that’s it. | 对 我觉得肯定是这样 |
[18:16] | It’s worth a try. | 试试看吧 |
[18:18] | What are you doing? You’re wasting pudding! | 你在干嘛 你在浪费那些大米布丁 |
[18:21] | I am trying to win. | 我只是想赢得比赛 |
[18:22] | Would you give it up? | 你就不能停下来吗 |
[18:28] | Why… did you do that? | 你 为什么要这么做 |
[18:31] | It was an accident. | 这是个小意外 |
[18:33] | Oh. Well, so was this. | 哦 是吗 那这个也是意外 |
[18:42] | It’s a good thing you like pudding. | 幸好你喜欢布丁 |
[18:44] | Yeah, well, you know what? You should try some. | 对 你知道吗 你也应该试一些 |
[18:49] | diez, nueve, ocho, siete, seis, | 十 九 八 七 六 |
[18:54] | cinco, cuatro, tres, dos, uno | 五 四 三 二 一 |
[19:09] | El oro es mio! | 黄金是我的了 |
[19:21] | Finally, while many tattoos are very popular here | 最后 虽然这儿也流行很多刺青图案 |
[19:24] | most of you probably don’t know that they derive from | 大多数人也许并不知道它们其实来源于 |
[19:27] | the centuries-old cultural and religious tradition in India | 中古世纪的文化和印度的宗教习俗 |
[19:33] | Very good, Mr. Gordon. | 很棒 戈登先生 |
[19:34] | Now we’ll hear from Miss McGuire. | 现在我们来听听迈奎尔小姐的报告 |
[19:36] | Well, for my report, I thought it would be a good idea | 哦 就我的报告而言 我觉得再没有 |
[19:38] | to go on a Spanish-language game show. | 以参加一个西班牙语节目更好的开场了 |
[19:41] | Do you understand, Li? | 你能听得懂吗 李 |
[19:43] | Like Hollywood Squares? Whoopi Goldberg to block? | 就像乌比・戈德伯格主持的“好莱坞广场”那种 |
[19:47] | Yeah, like that, only stickier. | 对 就像那种 不过更难一点 |
[19:50] | And before I did that, | 在我参加之前 |
[19:52] | I didn’t realize how hard it is to be in a place | 我从来不知道要在一个和你完全不熟悉的语言 |
[19:54] | where you don’t understand the language or customs. | 和风俗的地方生活 有多么困难 |
[19:57] | Or what to do with a box… | 或者是你不知道要拿盒子 |
[19:58] | and a bunch of rice pudding. | 和一堆大米布丁做什么的地方 |
[20:00] | And now I realize | 但现在我知道了 |
[20:01] | I should learn about other people’s cultures | 我应该去试着了解其他不同的文化 |
[20:04] | because we’re all here together and it would be much easier | 因为如果我们能更好地了解彼此 |
[20:06] | if we all understood each other. | 我们就会一起相处得更加融洽 |
[20:08] | And believe me now I know what it’s like not to understand. | 相信我 我很了解不被理解的痛苦 |
[20:12] | It’s like being laughed at | 比如说是被众人嘲笑 |
[20:13] | and covered in rice pudding is what it’s like. | 然后全身都是大米布丁的那种痛苦 |
[20:16] | So, I’m sorry if I lost my patience with you | 所以 我很抱歉 我曾经对你 |
[20:18] | because you don’t get everything right away. | 不能马上听懂我说的一切而失去耐心 |
[20:20] | I won’t do that anymore. | 我不会再那样了 |
[20:22] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[20:25] | Wise words Miss McGuire. | 充满智慧的语言 迈奎尔小姐 |
[20:26] | Anyway, um, I picked somewhere else. | 总之 我另外准备了一些资料 |
[20:33] | The culture of Indonesia is both ancient and modern. | 印度尼西亚的文化古老和现代化兼而有之 |
[20:36] | Stretching across hundreds of islands in Southeast Asia– | 在东南亚分布着成百上千的岛屿 |
[20:40] | among them Bali and Jakarta. | 巴厘和雅加达就在其中 |
[20:42] | Indonesian culture reflects both land and sea. | 印度尼西亚文化反映了大地和海洋对人的影响 |
[20:49] | Hey, Lanny, if you’ve given up | 嘿 兰尼 如果你已经不打算玩下去的话 |
[20:52] | aren’t you supposed to yell “ollie, ollie, oxen free”? | 你不应该大喊“不找不找我不找了”吗 |
[20:59] | Okay. Stupid question | 好吧 这个问题比较白痴 |
[21:04] | Okay, Lanny, uh, getting a little bored. | 好了 兰尼 我觉得有点无聊了 |
[21:08] | Getting a little hungry, too. | 也有点小饿 |
[21:12] | Hurry up and find me, Lanny! | 快点找到我啊 兰尼 |
[21:16] | Uh-oh. Lanny? Lanny! | 啊哦 兰尼 兰尼 |
[21:26] | A-B camera mark! | 一号 二号镜头就绪 |
[21:35] | Well played, my… | 藏得不错 我的 |
[21:37] | Come on, come on, come on, come on… Ooh! | 快点 快点 快点 快点 噢 |
[21:40] | Dude. We can’t win that way, Adam! | 这样子我们就赢不了了 亚当 |
[21:43] | We can’t win anyway. At least this way, I get to go home | 反正不管怎么样我们都赢不了 吃下去的话 |
[21:46] | with a stomach full of rice pudding. | 起码回家前我还能吃大米布丁吃到饱 |
[21:47] | Sorry! | 抱歉 |
[21:55] | I’m slipping! | 我要滑倒了 |
[22:00] | Okay, this is not fun anymore. | 好了 现在一点都不好玩了 |