时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | What is this stuff? | 这是什么东西 |
[00:08] | Is there some sort of a law | 哪条法律规定 |
[00:09] | against serving anything edible in this cafeteria? | 自助餐厅不允许提供可以吃的东西 |
[00:12] | Ugh. Looks like another potato chips and cake day. | 啊 看起来又是薯片和蛋糕的一天 |
[00:16] | I see you guys decided to pass on the daily special. | 我看见你们决定不要那份每日特色菜 |
[00:19] | You mean, the goulash surprise? | 你是说 那道菜炖牛肉的惊喜 |
[00:21] | Oh, I don’t like surprises. Especially not goulash ones. | 哦 我不喜欢惊喜 特别是菜炖牛肉这种 |
[00:25] | And now the ritualistic dance known as table selection. | 现在 桌子的选择相当于古代的仪式舞蹈 |
[00:29] | Don’t try and sit with the popular kids. | 不要试图和受欢迎的孩子坐在一起 |
[00:31] | They might rip your head off. | 他们可能会打破你的头 |
[00:34] | Jocks–sure, | 体育生 当然没问题 |
[00:36] | if you like broken bones. | 如果你喜欢破碎的骨头的话 |
[00:39] | Sit at the loser table? | 坐在失败者的桌位上 |
[00:40] | You risk rejection from the rest of the herd. | 你就会冒着被大众孤立的危险 |
[00:45] | Gordo, lunch is horrifying enough without recording it. | 戈多 这么恐怖的午饭你怎么还能录下来 |
[00:48] | Of course lunch is horrible. | 午饭当然很恐怖 |
[00:49] | No one ever said that middle school would be easy. | 可没人说过中学生活很轻松啊 |
[00:52] | Somebody tell that to Kate. | 就有人跟凯特说过 |
[00:54] | Look, how many times do I have to tell you | 看 我得告诉过你多少次 |
[00:56] | that one day Kate’s life will be meaningless and miserable? | 有一天凯特的生活会变得无意义而痛苦 |
[01:02] | It’s just so hard to wait. | 这实在是太难等了 |
[01:05] | How did I not see that coming? | 我怎么不觉得这会发生呢 |
[01:10] | If you believe | 如果你相信 |
[01:14] | we’ve got a picture-perfect plan | 我们事先就有一个绝妙的计划 |
[01:17] | We’ve got you fooled | 那你就错了 |
[01:21] | ‘Cause we only do the best we can | 我们不过是在尽力而为 |
[01:26] | And sometimes we make it | 有时我们会取得成功 |
[01:29] | And sometimes we fake it | 有时我们会把事情搞砸 |
[01:33] | But we get one step closer each and every day | 但我们离目标一天比一天近 |
[01:38] | We’ll figure it out on the way. | 我们会在途中解决所有难题 |
[01:43] | Lizzie McGuire S01E30 Gordo’s Video | |
[01:48] | Wait. Where’s my camera? | 等等 我的摄像机呢 |
[01:50] | Must have left it in the cafeteria. | 一定是落在自助餐厅了 |
[01:52] | Okay, wait here. I’ll go back and see if it’s there. | 好的 在这等着 我回去看看它在不在那儿 |
[01:55] | You think he’ll find it? | 你认为他会找到吗 |
[01:56] | If he doesn’t, we’ll be having it for lunch tomorrow. | 如果他没找到 我们明天午饭的时候就会吃到的 |
[01:58] | Remember the time I lost my bracelet? | 还记得我丢手链那次吗 |
[02:01] | And I had it in my mac and cheese the next day. | 第二天我就在汉堡和奶酪里吃到了 |
[02:03] | Gross. | 真恶心 |
[02:04] | It was on the whole time. | 它刚才一直开着 |
[02:06] | You guys will never believe what I got on tape. | 你们肯定不会相信我录到了什么 |
[02:08] | -Elvis? -Bigfoot? | -猫王 -大脚怪 |
[02:09] | Close. Kate. | 差不多 是凯特 |
[02:11] | Cool. | 酷 |
[02:13] | Okay, promise you won’t tell anyone. | 好的 发誓你不会告诉任何人 |
[02:15] | Sure. What is it? | 当然 是什么 |
[02:18] | I’m a year older than everybody. | 我比其他人都大一岁 |
[02:20] | You’re 14?! | 你十四岁了 |
[02:22] | But you’re in seventh grade. | 可你还在读七年级 |
[02:24] | Remember, you promised not to tell anyone. | 记住 你答应了不告诉任何人 |
[02:27] | You mean, you got held back? | 你是说 你留级了 |
[02:28] | It was only in kindergarten. | 只是在幼儿园的时候 |
[02:34] | I’ve been hiding this ever since elementary school. | 从小学开始我就在隐瞒这件事 |
[02:36] | If anybody finds out I’m a year older than everybody else | 如果有人发现我比其他人大一岁 |
[02:39] | my whole image will be totally ruined. | 我的形象就全毁了 |
[02:44] | I cannot believe that Kate was held back in kindergarten. | 我不敢相信凯特在幼儿园留级了 |
[02:46] | What’d she do, fail nap time? | 她做了什么 没睡午觉吗 |
[02:50] | Prepare your speech, Gordo. | 准备你的获奖感言 戈多 |
[02:51] | This is your Oscar winner. | 这就是你的奥斯卡获奖作品了 |
[02:54] | I can’t believe it. I finally get something good | 我不敢相信 我总算弄到些好东西了 |
[02:57] | and it’s completely by accident. | 而且完全是偶然的 |
[02:59] | Wait. | 等等 |
[03:01] | Maybe I can get some more of this. | 也许我可以弄到更多的 |
[03:03] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[03:04] | More of this hidden camera stuff. | 更多隐蔽拍摄的东西 |
[03:06] | This has incredible potential. | 这有难以置信的潜力 |
[03:09] | Come on. We’re late. | 快点儿 我们迟到了 |
[03:12] | Hey, Dad, would you run me over with the car? | 嘿 爸爸 你能开车从我身上轧过去吗 |
[03:15] | Sure. In a minute, son. | 当然 等一下 儿子 |
[03:16] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[03:17] | What? What’d I do? | 什么 我做什么了 |
[03:19] | Mom, chill. It’s for school. | 妈妈 冷静 这是为了学习 |
[03:20] | Oh, I am so looking forward to hear you explain this. | 哦 我很期待能听你解释一下 |
[03:24] | Mom, Mom, Mom, | 妈妈 妈妈 妈妈 |
[03:25] | Mom Mom, Mom, Mom Mom, | 妈妈 妈妈 妈妈 妈妈 妈妈 |
[03:27] | haven’t you ever heard of Career Day? | 你难道没听说过职业日吗 |
[03:32] | What kind of career is this, insurance fraud? | 这是哪种职业 保险欺诈吗 |
[03:34] | No. Stuntman. | 不 特技替身演员 |
[03:36] | Cool. No, not cool. Very not cool. | 酷 不 不酷 一点也不酷 |
[03:40] | Why can’t you be a doctor or a lawyer? | 为什么你不做个医生或律师 |
[03:42] | That would require years of schooling. | 那需要上很多年的学 |
[03:45] | This I can do right now. | 这个我现在就能做 |
[03:48] | Matt, we are not running you over with the car. | 马特 我们不会把车从你身上开过去 |
[03:51] | Fine. I’ll come up with something else. | 好吧 我去找点别的事情做 |
[03:59] | Who’s watching, watching? | 谁在看 谁在看 |
[04:02] | Tell me who is watching | 告诉我谁在看 |
[04:05] | Who’s watching me? | 谁在看我 |
[04:11] | I always feel like somebody’s watching me | 我总觉得有人在看我 |
[04:16] | And I have no privacy, whoa-oa | 我没有隐私了 哇啊 |
[04:19] | I always feel like somebody’s watching me | 我总觉得有人在看我 |
[04:24] | Who’s playing tricks on me? | 谁在捉弄我 |
[04:41] | I always feel like somebody’s watching me… | 我总觉得有人在看我 |
[04:44] | Okay, let’s see what we got. | 好的 看看我们拍到了什么 |
[05:00] | Ooh. | 哦 |
[05:04] | Okay, you really want to know my secret? | 好的 你真的想知道我的秘密 |
[05:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:08] | I’ll tell you. | 我告诉你 |
[05:14] | Here, pet it. | 这儿 摸摸它 |
[05:18] | Just pet the bunny. | 摸摸这个小兔子 |
[05:20] | I tell you I do it every time before a game. | 我告诉你 我每次比赛前我都这样做 |
[05:23] | It’ll bring you luck. | 它会给你带来好运 |
[05:37] | Gordo, that was great. | 戈多 这太棒了 |
[05:38] | Do you realize what you have here? | 你意识到你拥有什么了吗 |
[05:40] | I mean–Do you even know what would happen | 我是说 你知道如果学校里其他人看见这些 |
[05:41] | if other people in school saw this stuff? | 会发生什么事吗 |
[05:44] | Yeah, they’d know what I’ve always known: | 是的 他们会知道我已经知道的事情 |
[05:45] | That even the popular kids have stuff to be embarrassed about. | 即使受欢迎的孩子也有难堪的事情 |
[05:48] | Well, you’ve got to figure out a way | 好的 你要想办法 |
[05:49] | to get everyone to see this. | 让每个人都看到这个 |
[06:02] | -Matt? -Yes? | -马特 -什么 |
[06:04] | Come down here right now. | 马上下来 |
[06:05] | As soon as I open up the umbrella, Dad. | 我把伞打开就下去 爸爸 |
[06:07] | No, son, you’re going to use the ladder. | 不 儿子 你要用梯子下来 |
[06:09] | Oh, man! | 哦 天啊 |
[06:10] | Come on. Give me the umbrella. | 快点儿 把伞给我 |
[06:14] | I can’t believe it. | 我不敢相信 |
[06:15] | These things never work. Trust me, I know. | 这些东西从来不管用 相信我 我知道 |
[06:17] | What about sheets for a parachute? | 用床单做个降落伞怎么样 |
[06:20] | Even worse. Gets wrapped around your face. | 更糟 会把你的脸包住 |
[06:31] | Look, look, this is it. | 看 看 就是这个 |
[06:32] | I know exactly where my film’s going to show. | 我知道我的电影要在哪里放映了 |
[06:34] | “Unified School District 41 Student Film Competition”? | 联合学区第41届学生电影竞赛 |
[06:39] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪儿弄来的 |
[06:40] | Off the bulletin board. | 从布告栏 |
[06:41] | You read the bulletin board? | 你看布告栏了 |
[06:44] | We have a bulletin board? | 我们有布告栏吗 |
[06:46] | I think I have the ultimate real-life documentary | 我想我有关于中学最出色的 |
[06:48] | about middle school. | 现实生活纪录片 |
[06:50] | You’re a lock, Gordo. Your film’s going to be great. | 你真帅 戈多 你的电影一定会很了不起 |
[06:54] | So, where’s this so-called bulletin board? | 那么 这个所谓的布告栏在哪儿 |
[07:02] | Move it! | 让开啊 |
[07:06] | Where’s your lunch? | 你的午饭在哪儿 |
[07:08] | To have lunch, you need money which I left in my backpack | 吃午饭 需要钱 我把钱放在背包里 |
[07:11] | which I left on the bus this morning | 背包今天早上落在公交车上了 |
[07:13] | along with my third-period book report, | 一块落下的还有我第三节课的读书报告 |
[07:15] | my clean gym clothes, | 和干净的运动服 |
[07:16] | someone put gum on my locker | 有人在我的柜子上粘了橡皮糖 |
[07:18] | and to top it all off | 最糟糕的是 |
[07:19] | I just found out that Larry Tudgeman uses my picture | 我刚刚发现拉里・塔奇曼用我的照片 |
[07:22] | as a screen-saver on his computer. | 做了他的电脑屏保 |
[07:31] | Well, want some of my french fries? | 好吧 要不要来点法式薯条 |
[07:33] | Why don’t they just slap a big sign on the school | 他们为什么不在学校刷上个大标语 |
[07:35] | that says “Loser Farm” and be done with it? | 写上“失败者农场” 然后关门大吉 |
[07:37] | You’re having a really bad day, but school isn’t that bad. | 你这一天确实过得真差 但是学校还没那么差 |
[07:41] | You’re right. It’s not that bad. It’s terrible. | 你说的对 不是很差 是糟糕透顶 |
[07:45] | I mean–Everyone looks up to the jocks and the cheerleaders | 我是说 每个人都想成为体育生或者啦啦队员 |
[07:48] | who are a bunch of stuck-up dirks. | 都是一群傲慢自大的家伙 |
[07:50] | We’re going to end up working at the drive-through | 我们最终只能在汉堡伙伴的 |
[07:51] | at Burger Buddy. | 免下车餐厅的工作 |
[07:52] | Okay, vent. | 好的 发泄吧 |
[07:55] | It’s this whole place. | 在这里 |
[07:56] | It’s the way that people say one thing to your face | 人们都是当着你的面一套 |
[07:59] | and another behind your back. | 背着你又一套 |
[08:17] | Matt, don’t use your mother’s pantyhose for bungee jumping. | 马特 别用你妈妈的裤袜玩蹦极跳 |
[08:24] | Hey, Dad, do we have a blowtorch? | 嘿 爸爸 我们有焊枪吗 |
[08:27] | Son, you’re not jumping through a ring of fire. | 儿子 你不能跳火圈 |
[08:35] | Son, don’t use my leaf blower as a jet pack. | 儿子 别拿我的树叶吹风机当喷射背包 |
[08:38] | How do you expect me to be a stuntman? | 你指望我怎样成为特技替身演员啊 |
[08:39] | You won’t let me do anything. | 你什么也不让我做 |
[08:41] | Find something else to be, Matt. | 去找些其他的事情做吧 马特 |
[08:44] | Fine, squash my dreams. I’ll come up with something else. | 好吧 毁掉我的梦想吧 我会找其他事情做的 |
[08:51] | I’m hoping for another big Kate revelation. | 我在期待另一个凯特大揭秘 |
[08:54] | I don’t know. I’m a big fan of the “Pet the bunny” boy. | 我不知道 我是“兔子男孩”的粉丝 |
[08:57] | Today’s digital dynamite is… | 今天的焦点人物是 |
[08:59] | Why don’t they just slap a sign on the school | 他们为什么不在学校刷上个大标语 |
[09:01] | that says “Loser Farm” and be done with it? | 写上“失败者农场” 然后关门大吉 |
[09:04] | That’s Miranda, Gordo. | 那是米兰达 戈多 |
[09:05] | Yeah, it is. | 是 是的 |
[09:06] | You taped me?! | 你偷拍了我 |
[09:09] | I’d love to stick around but I got to a thing. Ow! | 我喜欢呆在这儿 可我还有事 噢 |
[09:13] | It’s terrible. | 是糟糕透顶 |
[09:14] | All I did was tape the quad. | 我就是拍了学校院子 |
[09:15] | I didn’t know you were going to be there. | 我不知道你会在那儿 |
[09:17] | It’s okay. It’s no big deal. | 没关系 没什么大不了的 |
[09:18] | Your hair looks fab. | 你的头发看起来漂亮极了 |
[09:20] | You’re taking his side? | 你居然站在他那边 |
[09:21] | I mean–Who died and made you big brother anyway? | 我是说 你到底在发什么神经 |
[09:24] | You were happy to watch it when it was other people. | 你看其他人的时候还挺高兴的 |
[09:26] | Well, it’s no big deal. | 好了 没什么大不了的 |
[09:27] | It’s not like he’s going to use this stuff. | 这又不代表说他打算用这个 |
[09:29] | Of course I am. Why wouldn’t I? | 我当然要用 为什么不用 |
[09:30] | Because if anyone from school sees me on that tape, | 因为如果学校里有人在录像上看到我的话 |
[09:32] | I’m toast. | 我就完蛋了 |
[09:35] | Incoming. | 要来了 |
[09:38] | I think you worry a little too much about | 我想你有点儿太担心 |
[09:40] | what other people think. | 别人怎么想了 |
[09:41] | Not everyone is like you. | 不是每个人都像你那样 |
[09:43] | Some of us care what other people think. | 我们中有些人在乎别人怎么想 |
[09:48] | You ask me she’s being a little hypocritical. | 要我来说 她有点儿伪善 |
[09:50] | Come on, Gordo. | 好了 戈多 |
[09:51] | You know if anyone at school sees that tape | 你知道如果学校里有人看了那录像 |
[09:53] | she can never show her face in school again. | 她就不能再在学校里露面了 |
[09:55] | That’s ridiculous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[09:56] | People are going to love this. | 人们会喜欢这个的 |
[09:59] | You’re on my side, aren’t you? | 你站在我这边 不是吗 |
[10:03] | Why do we have drills for fire and earthquakes but nothing for | 为什么我们有火灾演习和地震演习 |
[10:06] | when your two best friends declare war on each other? | 却不教我们两个最好的朋友相互宣战时该怎么办 |
[10:12] | Oh, good, you’re here. | 哦 太好了 你在这儿 |
[10:16] | You’re always so punctual | 你总是这么准时 |
[10:17] | and your hair looks incredible. | 而且你的头发看起来漂亮极了 |
[10:20] | Are those new earrings? | 这是新耳环吗 |
[10:21] | No. You gave them to me last year for my birthday. | 不 去年我生日时你送我的 |
[10:24] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[10:26] | You better sit down. | 你最好坐下 |
[10:28] | Lizzie, look at me. | 利齐 看着我 |
[10:30] | I am sitting down. | 我正坐着呢 |
[10:32] | Right. Um… | 是的 嗯 |
[10:35] | Well, I thought I should be the first one to tell you that… | 好的 我想我应该第一个告诉你 |
[10:38] | Gordo’s one of the finalists in the film competition. | 戈多入围了电影竞赛的决赛 |
[10:40] | Oh, no. Have you seen the film? | 哦 不 你看过那个电影了吗 |
[10:43] | How bad was I? Do I need to transfer schools? | 我有多惨 我需要转学吗 |
[10:45] | I haven’t seen it yet. | 我还没看到 |
[10:46] | I didn’t even mean that stuff. I was having a bad day. | 我原本不是那个意思 只是那天我过得很差 |
[10:49] | Now all the school district officials are going to see | 而现在所有的学区官员就要看到 |
[10:52] | me ragging on our school. | 我如何嘲笑我们的学校了 |
[10:54] | Actually, the whole school district is going to see you. | 其实 整个学区都要看到你 |
[10:58] | They’re showing all three final films in the big assembly. | 他们要在晨会上播放前三名的影片 |
[11:00] | Hmm. Hmm. I’m dead. I’m the late Miranda Sanchez. | 嗯 嗯 我死了 我是已故的米兰达・桑切斯 |
[11:16] | What are you doing, sweetheart? | 你在做什么 宝贝 |
[11:17] | Cooking. | 烹饪 |
[11:18] | See, this is good. No more of that stuntman stuff. | 看 这很好 不再是做替身特技演员了 |
[11:22] | He’s going to be a chef. | 他要做个厨师了 |
[11:25] | Hey, he can have his own restaurant. | 嘿 他可以开自己的餐厅 |
[11:27] | He can have his own cooking show. Bam! | 他可以举办自己的烹饪秀 太好了 |
[11:30] | Good. We can go to his house for Thanksgiving. | 好的 我们可以去他的房子过感恩节了 |
[11:32] | Our son, the chef. | 我们的儿子 厨师 |
[11:35] | Don’t tell him we like it. He’ll stop doing it. | 不要告诉他我们喜欢这个 那样他就不做这个了 |
[11:40] | So, the screening’s sixth period | 所以 电影的上映在第六节课 |
[11:42] | but all the finalists have to be there by lunch. | 但是所有的决赛参加者在午饭时间就得到那儿 |
[11:44] | Okay, so you still have some time left. | 好的 所以你还有些时间 |
[11:46] | Is there any way you can cut out Miranda’s part? | 有没有什么办法可以把米兰达的部分剪掉 |
[11:48] | You have so much other great footage. | 你有那么多其它的精彩镜头 |
[11:51] | Yeah, but the stuff with Miranda sort of ties it all together. | 是的 可是米兰达的那段把整个片子贯通在一起 |
[11:54] | Maybe it’s tying his film together | 也许这贯通了他的电影 |
[11:57] | but it’s pulling me apart. | 可是它快把我拉成两半了 |
[11:59] | Hey, dude, I heard about your film. | 嘿 伙计 我听说了你的电影 |
[12:00] | Where’s it playing? | 要在哪儿放 |
[12:01] | In the AV room, sixth period. | 在音像室 第六节课 |
[12:03] | Oh, so it’s not a real movie. | 哦 所以它不是真正的电影 |
[12:05] | Yeah, Ethan, | 怎么不是 伊桑 |
[12:06] | I just made a $35 million action movie | 我可是拍了一部耗资三千五百万美元的动作片啊 |
[12:09] | and they’re showing it at the assembly. | 而且要在晨会时播放 |
[12:11] | Hey, way to go, Gordo– I’ll be there. | 嘿 干得不错 戈多 我会去看的 |
[12:14] | Gordo, I really don’t think you should do this. | 戈多 我真的不认为你应该这么做 |
[12:16] | Hey, Gordo. Are we going to be in your movie? | 嘿 戈多 我们会出现在你的电影里吗 |
[12:19] | How could he do a movie about our school without us? | 他怎么能拍一部没有我们参与的我们学校的电影 |
[12:22] | You don’t know how true that is. | 你不知道拍得多么真实 |
[12:24] | Well, good luck. I’m sure it’s going to be great. | 好吧 祝你好运 我想它一定会很棒 |
[12:26] | Thanks. I’ll see you guys at the screening. | 谢谢 放映的时候见 |
[12:28] | Gordo. | 戈多 |
[12:29] | Look, Lizzie, I got to go but do me a favor. | 利齐 我得走了 不过帮我个忙 |
[12:32] | Watch the movie before you tell me | 在你告诉我该做什么不该做什么之前 |
[12:33] | what I should or should not do. | 请先看看电影 |
[12:37] | Great. Everyone in school is talking about this film | 太好了 学校里的每个人都在谈论这个电影 |
[12:40] | and how they’re going to see it. | 他们会怎么看 |
[12:41] | Gordo caught me on one bad day, | 戈多录到了我糟糕的一天 |
[12:44] | and now the whole school is going to think I’m a total loser. | 现在整个学校都会认为我是个彻底的失败者 |
[12:46] | Maybe not. Maybe it’s not as bad as we think. | 也许不会 也许不会像我们想的那么差 |
[12:48] | Gordo says we should see it before we make up our minds. | 戈多说我们做决定之前应该先看看电影 |
[12:51] | I can’t believe it. You’re taking Gordo’s side? | 我不敢相信 你站在戈多那边了吗 |
[12:53] | I’m not taking anybody’s side. | 我不站在任何人那边 |
[12:54] | Well, you should be. You should be taking my side. | 好吧 你应该选一个 你应该站在我这边 |
[12:57] | Okay, you can stop now. I-I can’t stretch this far! | 好的 现在你可以停了 我 我不能拉这么长 |
[13:02] | Come on, Miranda. You know that this is a big deal for Gordo. | 加油 米兰达 你知道这对戈多很重要 |
[13:04] | And it’s a big moment for me. | 对我来说也是个重要的时刻 |
[13:06] | It’s the moment where my fate is sealed as a social outcast. | 是我的命运被判定为被社会排斥的人的时刻 |
[13:21] | Matt! What are you doing? | 马特 你在做什么 |
[13:25] | What’s it look like I’m doing? | 你觉得我像是在做什么 |
[13:26] | I’m setting up my Mile of Death Ultimate Torture Track. | 我在建立我的死亡终极致命轨道 |
[13:31] | Where did you get all the wood? | 你从哪儿弄来的这些木头 |
[13:35] | What happened to the cooking? | 你怎么不烹饪了 |
[13:37] | I was cooking the candy | 我是把糖果 |
[13:38] | to make the fake glass to crash through. | 做成假玻璃好冲过去 |
[13:42] | Uh… honey, I thought we agreed that | 啊 亲爱的 我以为我们已经说好了 |
[13:44] | you weren’t going to be a stuntman. | 你不会再做特技替身演员了 |
[13:45] | I’m not going to. | 我不会 |
[13:48] | I’m going to be a daredevil. | 我要当个不怕死的勇士 |
[13:51] | Ah. Sam! | 啊 萨姆 |
[13:54] | I’m a bit busy, hon. I’m ironing my pants. | 我有点儿忙 亲爱的 我在熨裤子 |
[13:57] | Oop. Guess it’s time for a test run. | 噢 我想是时候试跑了 |
[14:00] | Sam, you get out here and I mean now! | 萨姆 你快来这里 我是说现在 |
[14:14] | Get your motor running | 开动你的摩托车 |
[14:17] | Head out on the highway | 沿着公路向前 |
[14:20] | Looking for adventure | 寻找奇遇 |
[14:23] | In whatever comes our way | 不论遇到什么 |
[14:27] | Yeah, I gotta go make it happen | 是的 我要让美梦成真 |
[14:30] | Take the world in a love embrace | 把世界放入爱的怀抱 |
[14:33] | Born to be wild! | 天生狂野 |
[14:45] | Wow. That’s… got to hurt. | 哇哦 那会 很疼的 |
[14:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:51] | Okay. Maybe I don’t want to be a daredevil. | 好的 也许我不想成为不怕死的人了 |
[14:55] | How about a rock star! | 摇滚明星怎么样 |
[15:03] | Can’t believe it. My debut as a director | 不敢相信 我作为导演的处女作首映式 |
[15:05] | and here I am not wearing a baseball hat. | 而我却没戴棒球帽 |
[15:08] | Baseball bat, yeah. | 棒球猫 是的 |
[15:10] | Baseball hat. You okay? | 是棒球帽 你还好吧 |
[15:14] | Actually, no. | 其实 不好 |
[15:16] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[15:17] | You’re going to miss my movie. | 你会错过我的电影 |
[15:19] | I won’t. I promise. | 不会 我保证 |
[15:27] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[15:29] | Hey. Why aren’t you in there with Spielberg? | 嘿 你怎么不和斯皮尔伯格一起 |
[15:32] | ‘Cause I wanted to make sure you’re okay. | 因为我想确定你还好 |
[15:34] | I’m fine, really. I mean, | 我很好 真的 我是说 |
[15:35] | that’s why I’m hiding from the entire school. | 那就是为什么我要避开整个学校 |
[15:39] | Time to go in, girls. | 是时候进去了 女孩们 |
[15:42] | This is it. When I come out of there | 就是这样 等我从那里出来的时候 |
[15:45] | I’ll have no friends. | 我就没有朋友了 |
[15:46] | Yes, you will–you’ll have me. | 不 你有 我还有我 |
[15:54] | Okay, everyone. | 好的 同学们 |
[15:55] | I think the moment we’ve all been waiting for– | 我想这是我们一直在等待的时刻 |
[15:58] | no disrespect to the other finalists from the other schools. | 我们并没有对来自其它学校的决赛选手不敬 |
[16:04] | Now, now, now. Stop. Let’s be nice to our guests | 好了 好了 停下 对我们的客人友善点 |
[16:11] | Okay, that’s enough. | 好的 够了 |
[16:13] | Now without further ado The Gordo Files. by David Gordon. | 现在言归正传 戈多档案 大卫・戈登作品 |
[16:26] | You really want to know my secret? | 你真的想知道我的秘密 |
[16:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:29] | I’ll tell you. | 我告诉你 |
[16:30] | Here. Pet it. | 这儿 摸摸它 |
[16:33] | Just pet it. Go on. | 只是摸摸这个小兔子 来啊 |
[16:35] | I’ll tell you I do it every time before a game. | 我告诉你 我每次比赛前我都这样做 |
[16:39] | It’ll bring you luck. | 它会给你带来好运 |
[16:57] | Why don’t they just slap a big sign on the school that says | 他们为什么不在学校刷上个大标语 |
[17:00] | “Loser Farm” and be done with it? | 写上失败者农场 然后关门大吉 |
[17:02] | Everyone looks up to the jocks and the cheerleaders | 每个人都想成为体育生或者啦啦队 |
[17:05] | who are a bunch of stuck-up dirks. | 都是一群傲慢自大的家伙 |
[17:06] | We’re going to end up working at the drive-through | 我们最后只能在汉堡伙伴的 |
[17:08] | at Burger Buddy. | 免下车餐厅的工作 |
[17:09] | It is this whole place. | 在这里 |
[17:11] | It’s the way that people say one thing to your face | 人们都是当着你的面一套 |
[17:14] | and another behind your back. | 背着你又一套 |
[17:15] | Hey, look. He just used your voice. | 嘿 看 他只是用了你的声音 |
[17:19] | It’s the way the cafeteria serves retired circus animals. | 自助餐厅就像是为退休的马戏团动物提供食物的 |
[17:41] | How did Gordo disguise my voice? | 戈多是怎么伪装的我的声音 |
[17:43] | I mean it doesn’t even sound like me. | 我是说这听起来甚至不像是我的声音 |
[17:45] | I just get the feeling that nobody’s being honest here | 我只是感觉这里没有谁是诚实的 |
[17:47] | that everybody’s afraid to let everybody else know | 每个人都害怕其他人知道 |
[17:50] | the truth about them. | 关于他们的事实 |
[17:51] | Okay, promise you won’t tell anyone. | 好的 保证你不会告诉任何人 |
[17:53] | Sure. What is it? | 当然 是什么 |
[17:55] | I’m a year older than everybody. | 我比其他人都大一岁 |
[17:57] | You’re 14? | 你十四岁了 |
[17:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:59] | But you’re in seventh grade. | 可你还在读七年级 |
[18:01] | Remember, you promised not to tell anyone. | 记住 你保证了不告诉任何人 |
[18:04] | You mean you got held back? | 你是说 你留级了 |
[18:05] | It was only in kindergarten. | 只是在幼儿园的时候 |
[18:07] | I guess it’s not that bad, right? | 我想还不是很糟 是吧 |
[18:10] | I’ve been hiding this ever since elementary school. | 从小学开始我就在隐瞒这件事 |
[18:12] | If anybody finds out I’m a year older than everybody else | 如果有人发现我比其他人大一岁 |
[18:15] | my whole image will be totally ruined. | 我的形象就全毁了 |
[18:18] | Let’s face it it’s a school full of fakes | 让我们面对它吧 这是一个充满虚伪的学校 |
[18:21] | but it’s not so bad as long as | 但是只要你有真正的好朋友 |
[18:23] | you’ve got really great friends. | 就不会那么糟 |
[18:37] | Hey, dude, very cool. But for $35 million, | 嘿 伙计 很酷 可是三千五百万美元 |
[18:40] | couldn’t you have blown some stuff up? | 你不会是在吹牛吧 |
[18:42] | Kate, you can’t blame me. I didn’t know we were being taped. | 凯特 你不能责怪我 我不知道我们被录下来了 |
[18:45] | A) you’ll never eat lunch and this school again. | A 你永远不能再在这个学校吃午饭了 |
[18:47] | B) Whose voice was that? | B 那是谁的声音 |
[18:50] | I’m sorry, Kate, I-I can’t reveal that. | 很抱歉 凯特 我 我不能透露这个 |
[18:52] | It’s the director’s prerogative to keep | 保持他的来源和技术的机密 |
[18:54] | his sources and his techniques confidential. | 是导演的权利 |
[18:56] | What a dirk. | 什么乱七八糟的 |
[18:59] | So, Miranda, you never told me what you thought of it. | 那么 米兰达 你从没告诉过我你怎么想的 |
[19:02] | Well, I know it was supposed to be a big surprise | 好吧 我知道这肯定会让我吃惊 |
[19:04] | and all but you could have at least told me | 可是至少你应该告诉我 |
[19:06] | so I’d stop stressing and get some sleep. | 那样我就不会紧张得睡不着觉了 |
[19:09] | Miranda, I’m your friend. | 米兰达 我是你的朋友 |
[19:10] | You should know that I’ve always got your back. | 你应该知道我一直都会支持你的 |
[19:13] | Next time, Gordo, remind me. | 下次 戈多 提醒我 |
[19:15] | I will. So… we’re cool? | 我会的 那么 我们和好吧 |
[19:18] | Yeah, we’re cool. | 是的 我们和好 |
[19:21] | Told her? Why couldn’t someone have told me? | 告诉她 为什么没能人告诉我呢 |
[19:24] | And, Gordo, | 还有 戈多 |
[19:25] | please tell me your days of hidden camera are over. | 请告诉我你隐藏拍摄的日子已经结束了 |
[19:28] | They are. It’s gotten old school. | 是的 那已经过时了 |
[19:30] | I’m looking for the next big thing. | 我在寻找下一个大事件 |
[19:37] | I got it! | 我知道了 |
[19:38] | It’s a movie about an animated character. | 是关于一个动画人物的电影 |
[19:40] | She’s smart, she’s funny | 她聪明 有趣 |
[19:42] | and Brad Pitt is totally in love with her. | 布拉德・皮特爱上了她 |
[19:44] | It’s a wrap. | 拍完了 |
[19:46] | Guys! Guys! I’m not done yet. | 伙计们 伙计们 我还没说完呢 |
[19:50] | Guys! Guys? | 伙计们 伙计们 |
[19:57] | It’s the way that people say one thing to your face | 人们都是当着你的面一套 |
[19:59] | and another behind your back. | 背着你又一套 |
[20:03] | Cut. | 停 |
[20:04] | Will you stop smiling! | 你能不能别笑了 |
[20:07] | Way to go, Gordo. I’ll be there. | 干得不错 戈多 我会去看的 |
[20:08] | Yeah, Ethan, I, uh… | 是的 伊桑 我 啊 |
[20:11] | Wha… What the…? | 什 什么 |
[20:13] | You’re always so punctual. | 你总是这么准时 |
[20:15] | And that… your hair looks incre… | 还有 你的头发看起来漂 |
[20:17] | Ooh. You’re always so punctual. And that… | 哦 你总是这么准时 还有 |
[20:23] | It’s a movie about an animated character. | 是关于一个动画人物的电影 |
[20:25] | She’s smart, she’s funny | 她聪明 很有趣 |
[20:26] | and Brad Pitt is totally in love with her. | 布拉德・皮特爱上了她 |
[20:33] | That was great. | 美味极了 |
[20:34] | It really was. | 的确美味 |