时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | OK. This one says raspberry. | 这明明写着树莓味的 |
[00:04] | But it tastes so much like vanilla. | 可是尝起来真像香草味的 |
[00:06] | I love it anyway. Here, try it Miranda. | 不过我还是喜欢 尝尝吧 米兰达 |
[00:08] | The monster truck roundup is coming to town. | 大脚车拉力赛要来我们这儿了 |
[00:10] | Six fun filled hours of | 那将会是充满乐趣 |
[00:11] | monster truck force and monster truck action. | 充满激情动力和炫酷动作的六个小时 |
[00:15] | What? I’m sick of talking about girl stuff. | 怎么了 我只是厌倦了整天都谈论女生的事儿 |
[00:17] | Gordo, lip gloss is important. | 戈多 对女生来说 唇彩是很重要的 |
[00:19] | By the way, | 顺便问一句 |
[00:20] | since when have you been interested in monster trucks? | 你什么时候开始对大脚车感兴趣了 |
[00:22] | I’m a guy. | 我是个男生 |
[00:23] | And we never talk about guy stuff. | 可我们从没谈论过男生的事儿 |
[00:25] | Miranda. | 米兰达 |
[00:28] | Oh, hi. | 哦 嗨 |
[00:29] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[00:31] | Yeah, you’ve been kind of quiet. | 是啊 你都没怎么讲话 |
[00:33] | I don’t know what’s wrong with me. | 我不知道我怎么了 |
[00:34] | I can’t eat; I can’t sleep. | 我吃不下 也睡不好 |
[00:36] | I’ve been, like, totally distracted. | 我整个人好像完全不对劲 |
[00:38] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[00:39] | I don’t know. It all started in drama class yesterday | 我也不知道 自从瑞恩・亚当斯昨天在戏剧课上 |
[00:41] | when Ryan Adams did that monologue. | 表演那段独白时就开始了 |
[00:43] | Oh, yeah. He was pretty good. | 哦 对啊 他演得还不错 |
[00:45] | Good? | 不错 |
[00:46] | Good? | 不错 |
[00:47] | Ryan Adams wasn’t good. | 瑞恩・亚当斯才不只是“不错” |
[00:49] | He was amazing, Gordo. Amazing. | 他简直是帅呆了 戈多 帅呆了 |
[00:58] | And wasn’t he cute, Lizzie? | 难道他不可爱吗 利齐 |
[01:00] | And smart. Really smart. | 还很聪明 非常聪明 |
[01:02] | And, um, what’s that word? | 还有 呃 那词怎么说来着 |
[01:04] | Uh, Cha… Charismatic. | 呃 魅 魅力十足 |
[01:07] | He looked charismatic. | 他看上去魅力十足 |
[01:08] | I thought he was amazing funny and smart. | 我觉得他很帅 很幽默 还很聪明 |
[01:12] | Oh, my gosh. This is so exciting, Miranda. | 哦 天啊 这太让人激动了 米兰达 |
[01:15] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:16] | Nothing says exciting like the Monster Truck Roundup. | 因为没有什么能比大脚车拉力赛更让人激动的了 |
[01:19] | Not that. This! | 才不是那件事 是这件 |
[01:21] | She loves him. She loves him not. | 她爱他 她不爱他 |
[01:23] | She loves him. She loves him not. | 她爱他 她不爱他 |
[01:25] | Neh! She loves him, she loves him, she loves him! | 啊 她爱他 她爱他 她爱他 |
[01:28] | What? | 什么 |
[01:30] | Miranda, you’re in love. | 米兰达 你恋爱了 |
[01:31] | I am? | 我有吗 |
[01:33] | With who? | 爱上谁了 |
[01:34] | With Ryan. | 爱上瑞恩了 |
[01:35] | Really? | 真的 |
[01:37] | She doesn’t even know him. | 她甚至都还不了解他 |
[01:38] | Yes, I do. | 不 我了解 |
[01:39] | Didn’t you hear that monologue? | 难道你没有听他表演那段独白吗 |
[01:41] | He was sensitive; he was cute; he was funny. | 他很感性 很可爱 很幽默 |
[01:44] | All right, all right, enough. | 好吧 好吧 打住 |
[01:46] | I’ve got to start hanging out with some guys. | 从现在开始 我要和男生呆在一起 |
[01:49] | So, what do we do now? | 那么 我们现在要做些什么 |
[01:52] | Listen, as your friend | 听着 作为你的朋友 |
[01:53] | I’m going to do everything I can to get you two together. | 我会尽全力把你们俩撮合在一起 |
[01:58] | What am I saying? | 我在说什么啊 |
[02:00] | I have no idea what to do. | 我根本就不知道要做些什么 |
[02:05] | If you believe | 如果你相信 |
[02:08] | We’ve got a picture-perfect plan | 我们事先就有一个绝妙的计划 |
[02:12] | We’ve got you fooled | 那你就错了 |
[02:15] | ‘Cause we only do the best we can | 我们只是在尽力而为 |
[02:20] | And sometimes we make it | 有时候我们会取得成功 |
[02:24] | And sometimes we fake it | 有时候我们会把事情搞砸 |
[02:27] | But we get one step closer each and every day | 但我们离目标一天比一天近 |
[02:32] | We’ll figure it out on the way. | 我们会在途中解决所有的难题 |
[02:37] | Lizzie McGuire S01E29 The Courtship of Miranda Sanchez | |
[02:56] | Mom! Matt’s staring at me. | 妈妈 马特一直盯着我看 |
[02:58] | Matt, stop staring at your sister. | 马特 别再盯着你姐姐看了 |
[03:05] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[03:07] | Clearing my throat. | 只是清清嗓子 |
[03:08] | Oh, Matt. | 别这样 马特 |
[03:09] | Morning, kids. | 早上好 孩子们 |
[03:11] | Morning, Dad. | 早上好 爸爸 |
[03:12] | Dad, Matt won’t let me eat my breakfast. | 爸爸 马特不让我好好吃饭 |
[03:14] | Matt, let your sister eat her breakfast. | 马特 别影响你姐姐吃饭 |
[03:15] | But her face hurts. | 但她的脸影响到我了 |
[03:17] | What? | 什么 |
[03:18] | What? My face doesn’t hurt. | 什么 我的脸没有受伤啊(hurt为双关语) |
[03:20] | I thought it did, because it’s killing me! | 我觉得有 因为这张脸快恶心死我了 |
[03:24] | You know, it’s been going on all morning. | 要知道 每个早上都是这样的 |
[03:26] | All morning? Try their whole lives. | 只是每个早上吗 应该是每时每刻吧 |
[03:29] | What are you eating for breakfast? A big bowl of ugly? | 你早饭吃的是什么 一大碗的无聊吗 |
[03:32] | Ugh, I’m going to school. | 啊 我要去学校了 |
[03:33] | Oh, I’ll miss you. | 哦 我会想念你的 |
[03:35] | Not! | 才怪 |
[03:36] | Hey, come on, we’re a family. | 嘿 别这样 我们是一家人 |
[03:38] | We’re supposed to like each other. | 我们应该互相关爱 |
[03:39] | But I do like Matt. | 我的确很爱马特 |
[03:40] | I like him when he’s not around. | 尤其是当他不在我的视线范围内的时候 |
[03:42] | Later. | 再见 |
[03:46] | Well, I guess this is available. | 我想这个应该没人要了吧 |
[03:51] | Ryan is totally the guy for me. | 瑞恩就是我的白马王子 |
[03:53] | You’re so smart to figure that out, Lizzie. | 而你是第一个发现的 利齐 你太聪明了 |
[03:55] | Flattery goes a long way. | 我喜欢被奉承的感觉 |
[03:57] | I mean, he’s sensitive, he’s funny. | 你知道的 他很感性 同时也很幽默 |
[03:59] | I mean, you could tell by the way he played that part | 从上次的表演中你就可以看出来 |
[04:01] | don’t you think? | 对吧 |
[04:02] | I can’t wait to tell him how good he was. | 我现在就想告诉他 他有多棒 |
[04:04] | Yeah, I’m sure he’ll appreciate it. | 是啊 我敢肯定他一定会很感激你的 |
[04:06] | So, how do I look? | 那么 我看起来怎样 |
[04:07] | He should be walking by any minute. | 他随时都可能出现 |
[04:08] | I usually see him between classes. | 我经常在课间看到他 |
[04:10] | Yeah, you look great. | 放心啦 你看起来不错 |
[04:11] | Except for that you’re sweating a little bit. | 只是你 出了点汗 |
[04:13] | I am? Where? | 我有吗 哪儿 |
[04:15] | Look in the mirror. | 照照镜子吧 |
[04:17] | Oh, right. | 对哦 |
[04:18] | Oh! | 喔 |
[04:19] | Ow! | 哎呦 |
[04:23] | Uh, buh-bye. | 呃 拜拜 |
[04:27] | Lizzie, are you okay? | 你还好吧 利齐 |
[04:28] | Oh. Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 哦 还好 |
[04:30] | Just help me up. | 把我拉起来吧 |
[04:31] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[04:32] | Ooh, there’s Ryan. | 瑞恩 瑞恩过来了 |
[04:34] | Ooh. | 哎呦 |
[04:38] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[04:39] | Uh, hi. Hi. | 嗯 嗨 嗨 |
[04:41] | I, um, um, uh… | 我 呃 我 嗯 |
[04:44] | Did you want to talk to me? | 你想和我说点什么吗 |
[04:46] | Um… uh… | 呃 我 |
[04:49] | I thought I was the one who got bumped on the head. | 我想我才是那个撞倒脑袋的人吧 |
[04:52] | I, um… um… um… | 我 呃 我 呃 |
[04:55] | Yeah. Yes, she did. | 对啊 对啊 她是想和你说话来着 |
[04:58] | Uh, we, um… | 嗯 我们 呃 |
[04:59] | We saw you in the drama class yesterday and, um, | 昨天的戏剧课上 我们看到你的表演了 呃 |
[05:02] | she just wanted to tell you that you, uh… you were amazing | 米兰达只是想告诉你 呃 你表演的很棒 |
[05:05] | Amazing? Yeah, she wanted to say that you were amazing. | 很棒对吗 她就是想告诉你 你演得棒极了 |
[05:08] | Amazing. Ryan. Amazing. | 棒极了 瑞恩 真的 |
[05:10] | Thanks. So, um… well… | 谢谢 那 那么 |
[05:16] | I guess I’ll see you guys later. | 我们待会儿见咯 |
[05:17] | Yeah. Yeah. | 好 好啊 |
[05:18] | Ugh, what is wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[05:20] | You couldn’t even talk to him. | 你都不敢和他说话 |
[05:22] | You were totally freaking me out. | 我都快被你吓死了 |
[05:23] | You’re freaked out? | 你快被我吓死了 |
[05:24] | I just reminded myself of you just now. | 我刚才都差点快被你吓死了 |
[05:28] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[05:29] | This has never happened to me before. | 我以前从不会这样 |
[05:32] | What do I do? | 我都做了些什么啊 |
[05:33] | Maybe you just got nervous. | 也许 你只是紧张而已 |
[05:34] | Lizzie, this is me you’re talking to. | 利齐 你是在和我说话吗 |
[05:37] | I don’t get nervous. | 我才不会紧张呢 |
[05:38] | That’s you. | 你才会紧张 |
[05:40] | Hey again! | 嘿 又来了 |
[05:42] | Well, maybe you just have to try talking to him again. | 那 你就再和他说说话吧 |
[05:44] | See what happens. | 看看会怎样 |
[05:45] | I can’t. I-I choke. I stammer. | 我办不到 我 我会喘不过气 会开始结巴 |
[05:48] | I sweat. I don’t sweat. | 会出一身的汗 我以前不会这样 |
[05:50] | Whoa, snap out of it. | 振作点吧 |
[05:51] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:53] | This love stuff is freaky. | 爱情这回事儿真令人捉摸不透 |
[05:57] | Hey, Matt. | 嘿 马特 |
[05:59] | I’m so bored. | 我现在正无聊着呢 |
[06:00] | Where’s Lanny? | 兰尼人呢 |
[06:02] | Quarantined. | 被隔离了 |
[06:03] | Highly contagious toe infection. | 强传染性的脚趾感染 |
[06:05] | Ugh. | 啊 |
[06:06] | What about Oscar? | 那奥斯卡呢 |
[06:07] | His family wants him to stay away from me for a week. | 他的家人希望他能在这个星期里和我保持距离 |
[06:10] | He’s the one who wanted to see | 他只是想知道 |
[06:12] | if his skin would prune if he stood out in the rain all day. | 在雨里面站一天他的皮肤会不会被雨水冲的变形 |
[06:14] | I merely encouraged his curiosity. | 我只不过是怂恿了一下他的好奇心 |
[06:18] | So, did it prune? | 那 他的皮肤被冲变形了吗 |
[06:19] | Uh-uh. | 没有 |
[06:20] | So, uh, where’s Lizzie? | 那 利齐在哪 |
[06:22] | With Miranda. | 和米兰达呆在一起 |
[06:24] | Talking about some boy. | 谈论某个男生 |
[06:26] | Ugh. | 啊 |
[06:27] | Here I am, | 而我 |
[06:28] | thinking that eavesdropping on my sister would be fun, | 原来认为偷听利齐的谈话会很有趣 |
[06:31] | but, my bad. | 但是 我错了 |
[06:33] | It’s so boring. | 那些话太无聊了 |
[06:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:36] | Lizzie and Miranda are my best friends | 利齐和米兰达是我最好的朋友 |
[06:37] | but when they get in that boy mode, | 但当他们进入“花痴状态”的时候 |
[06:39] | there’s, like, no talking to them. | 我觉得 我还是别和她们讲话 |
[06:41] | Personally, I don’t get why you talk to them at all. | 在我看来 我完全不知道你为什么要和他们讲话 |
[06:44] | I just wish they were into the same stuff as me. | 我只是希望她们能和我有同样的爱好 |
[06:47] | I like the Monster Truck Roundup. | 比如说 大脚车拉力赛 |
[06:49] | It’s coming to town, you know. | 它马上就会来我们这了 你知道的 |
[06:51] | Anyway. | 没错 |
[06:58] | Say, how do you do that? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[07:00] | Here, it’s easy. Just watch. | 这很简单 看好了 |
[07:04] | Sometimes I think my life would be so much easier | 有时候我总觉得 要是利齐 |
[07:05] | if Lizzie were a guy. | 是个男生就好了 |
[07:07] | Yeah. | 我也觉得 |
[07:08] | I think my life would be easier if I had an older brother. | 如果我有一个哥哥的话 我的生活一定会很美好 |
[07:11] | You know, someone cool. | 你知道的 一个有个性 |
[07:13] | Someone fun. | 又很幽默风趣 |
[07:15] | Someone who could teach me stuff. | 还能教我很多东西的人 |
[07:17] | Here, you want to try? | 想不想试试看 |
[07:23] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:24] | What? | 怎么了 |
[07:25] | You and me, you know, we could… hang. | 我和你 我是说 我们能一起玩 |
[07:29] | Yeah, I guess. | 嗯 对啊 |
[07:31] | Sure, why not? | 的确 为什么不呢 |
[07:32] | I always knew | 我一直都觉得 |
[07:33] | you were too cool to be friends with my dorky sister. | 像你这么酷的人做我那傻姐姐的朋友简直是浪费 |
[07:38] | Okay, let’s have a practice conversation. | 让我们来练习一下吧 |
[07:40] | I’m going to be Ryan and you be you, okay? | 假设我是瑞恩 而你还是你 没问题吧 |
[07:43] | I guess. | 没有吧 |
[07:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:45] | Hey, Miranda, I like your sweater. | 嗨 米兰达 这件毛衣不错 |
[07:47] | Uh, thanks, Lizzie, but this is a T-shirt. | 呃 谢谢 但是利齐 我现在穿的是T恤 |
[07:51] | Miranda, I’m Ryan. | 米兰达 我现在是瑞恩 |
[07:52] | Oh, right, right. | 哦 对哦 |
[07:54] | Thanks, Ryan. | 谢谢 瑞恩 |
[07:55] | How are you? | 最近过的怎么样 |
[07:56] | I’m doing good. | 不错 |
[07:57] | You know, you should come to one of my plays sometime. | 我觉得 你应该加入我们的戏剧表演 |
[08:01] | I’d love to. | 非常愿意 |
[08:02] | See, that wasn’t so hard. | 看吧 和瑞恩讲话并不是一件难事 |
[08:04] | No. | 的确 |
[08:05] | Just lame. | 只是很蹩脚 |
[08:07] | Come on, Miranda. | 别这么想 米兰达 |
[08:07] | At least you were able to have a conversation with him. | 至少你现在可以和瑞恩说上话了 |
[08:09] | Yeah, because it was you. | 是啊 那是因为是你在装瑞恩 |
[08:11] | Okay, we’re going to make this really easy for you. | 好吧 让我们把事情弄得简单点 |
[08:14] | We’re going to write down everything | 我们要先把你准备要说的话 |
[08:16] | that you have to say to Ryan. | 全都写在纸上 |
[08:17] | That way, next time you see him | 这样的话 当下次你再见到他的时候 |
[08:19] | you won’t be so nervous, okay? | 你就不会那么紧张了 对吗 |
[08:21] | When I’m good, I am really good. | 我一旦厉害的时候 就还真不是吹的 |
[08:23] | But I’m no good at memorizing. | 可是我记性不好 |
[08:25] | So, we’ll make it short. | 那我们就写短一点 |
[08:27] | Don’t worry, it’ll be fine, okay? | 别担心 一切都会顺利的 |
[08:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:33] | So, uh, where’s your partner in crime? | 你的同伙去哪儿了 |
[08:35] | Oh, Miranda’s talking to Ryan. | 哦 她正在和瑞恩讲话 |
[08:37] | I thought she got all nervous | 我还以为她一见到瑞恩 |
[08:39] | and sweaty and tongue-tied around him. | 就会紧张的出汗 而且说不出话来 |
[08:40] | She did, until I… | 她会的 直到我 |
[08:42] | Wait | 等等 |
[08:43] | I thought you said you didn’t want to hear any more girl talk. | 你不是说你再也不想听到那些女生的事了吗 |
[08:45] | I don’t, but since when do you listen to me? | 我是不想听 但你什么时候听过我的话 |
[08:47] | I listen to you a lot. | 我很多时候都听啊 |
[08:49] | Oh, and Matt told me to tell you that | 哦 马特叫我告诉你 |
[08:51] | the Monster Truck Roundup has been postponed, or something. | 那个什么 大脚车拉力赛 延期了 |
[08:54] | Oh, no. It has? | 不是吧 真的假的 |
[08:55] | Are you, like, friends with my little brother now? | 你现在是我弟弟的朋友吗 |
[08:58] | Because I got to tell you, Gordo, that’s kind of creepy. | 我想告诉你 戈多 这样有点奇怪 |
[09:00] | What can I say? | 我该怎么说呢 |
[09:01] | The kid’s got spunk. It’s refreshing. | 这小子很有胆识 令人耳目一新 |
[09:03] | Bye, Ryan. See you tomorrow? | 拜拜 瑞恩 明天见 |
[09:08] | Oh, my gosh. Tell me everything. | 天啊 全都告诉我 |
[09:11] | No, no. Not everything, please. | 不 不用 不用每件事都说 拜托了 |
[09:13] | Ryan said he wanted to have lunch with me tomorrow. | 瑞恩说他明天中午想和我一起吃饭 |
[09:15] | I knew writing down what to say would work. | 我就知道 把要说的写下来 这招一定管用 |
[09:18] | You wrote down what she should say? | 你把她要说的话都写下来了 |
[09:19] | He said I have nice eyes. | 他说我的眼睛很漂亮 |
[09:21] | You wrote down what she should say? | 你把她要说的话都写下来了 |
[09:23] | And when I went on about his smile, he actually blushed. | 而当我说他的微笑很迷人 他竟然脸红了 |
[09:26] | You wrote down what she should say? | 你竟然把她要说的话都写下来了 |
[09:29] | It’s in the name of love. | 这是以爱的名义 |
[09:31] | Get with the program, Gordo. | 这项计划已经开始了 适应吧 戈多 |
[09:34] | Yes, Gordo, | 对啊 戈多 |
[09:35] | I wrote out a few words for Miranda to say to Ryan, | 我就是把米兰达要对瑞恩说的话都写下来了 |
[09:38] | okay? | 懂了没 |
[09:38] | But look, now they have a date. | 但是你看 现在他们开始约会了 |
[09:40] | That’s… that’s… genius. | 这 你太有才了 |
[09:44] | Like I said– when I’m good, I’m really good. | 就像我说的 我一旦厉害的时候就还真不是吹的 |
[09:47] | I told you that you and Ryan would be H&H. | 我早说了 你和瑞恩是绝配 |
[09:50] | This is so awesome. | 这太棒了 |
[09:51] | Thanks to you. | 多亏了你 |
[09:52] | Just meet me here a few minutes | 明天在我和瑞恩吃午饭前过来吧 |
[09:53] | before lunch to go over what we’re going to say. | 我需要你帮我再熟悉一下该说的话 |
[09:55] | Okay. Wait. What? | 好的 等一下 你说什么 |
[09:57] | I need you to be here without actually being here. Understand? | 我需要你在这儿 但又不是真正在这儿 知道么 |
[10:00] | Finally gets interesting. | 事情终于开始变得有趣了 |
[10:02] | I don’t know, Miranda. | 不知道 米兰达 |
[10:04] | All you have to do is hide somewhere close | 你只要找个近一点的地方藏起来 |
[10:06] | listen to the way the conversation is going | 注意听我们的对话 |
[10:08] | and tell me what to say back to him. | 然后再告诉我应该对瑞恩说点什么 |
[10:09] | I won’t be so nervous if you’re here. | 如果你能陪着我的话 我就不会那么紧张 |
[10:11] | Please? | 拜托啦 |
[10:14] | Okay, this is the worst idea I’ve ever heard. | 这是我听过的最差劲的主意 |
[10:16] | There is no way I’m doing that. | 我才不干呢 |
[10:18] | So, you’ll come, right? | 所以 你会来的吧 |
[10:20] | Yeah, totally. | 嗯 一定会的 |
[10:28] | He kicks… he scores! | 他一踢 得分 |
[10:32] | That was awesome. | 这太棒了 |
[10:33] | We’ve got to invent games more often. | 我们应该多创造些游戏 |
[10:35] | I never do stuff like this with Lizzie. | 我从没有和利齐一起玩这样的游戏 |
[10:37] | Of course not. | 你当然没有 |
[10:38] | All this running around would make her “break a nail.” | 这些男生的运动会让她“弄坏指甲” |
[10:41] | Got that right. | 一点没错 |
[10:42] | I knew having an older brother would rock. I mean… | 我就知道 有个哥哥是很酷的事 我是说 |
[10:45] | I know what you mean. | 我完全能体会你的心情 |
[10:46] | Come on, let’s go get into some trouble. | 来吧 让我们再来找点乐子 |
[11:37] | Ow! Ooh. | 哟 哦 |
[11:39] | I think I just got stung by something. | 我觉得我好像被什么蛰了一下 |
[11:41] | Lizzie, get down before someone sees you. | 利齐 在被别人发现之前赶快低下头来 |
[11:43] | You know it smells in here, Miranda don’t you? | 米兰达 你难道不知道这里很臭么 |
[11:46] | That’s what makes you such a good friend. | 所以才说你是我最好的朋友嘛 |
[11:48] | -Ugh. -Oh, ooh, here comes Ryan. | -唉 -哦 哦 瑞恩过来了 |
[11:50] | My heart’s depending on you. | 我的幸福就指望你了 |
[11:53] | Hi, Miranda. Thanks for having lunch with me. | 嗨 米兰达 谢谢你能和我一起吃午饭 |
[11:56] | Thanks for inviting me. | 谢谢你能邀请我 |
[11:58] | Thanks for inviting me. | 谢谢你能邀请我 |
[12:01] | Please sit. | 坐吧 |
[12:02] | Uh, please sit. | 哦 快坐吧 |
[12:05] | -Ow! -Ow! | -喔 -喔 |
[12:07] | Ooh, I think I just got stung again | 哦 我觉得我又被蛰了一下 |
[12:09] | Ooh, I think I just got stung again. | 哦 我觉得我又被蛰了一下 |
[12:11] | I mean how fun again, ha. | 我是说 很高兴又和你在一起 |
[12:14] | Yeah, this is fun. | 对啊 我也很高兴 |
[12:16] | Oh, yeah. | 嗯 是啊 |
[12:17] | Can you hold on one second? | 你能等我一下么 |
[12:18] | I’m just going to throw this… | 我想把这个扔到垃圾桶里 |
[12:21] | Quit fooling around, McGuire. I need you. | 别再出错了 迈奎尔 我需要你的帮助 |
[12:24] | I know, I know, but there’s, like a bee in here or something. | 我知道 我知道 但是这里好像有只蜜蜂什么的 |
[12:27] | Oh, come on. Ryan is waiting. | 坚持一下 瑞恩还在那里等我呢 |
[12:29] | Okay, uh, uh, you look nice. | 好吧 嗯 你看上去不错 |
[12:32] | Oh, thank you. | 哦 谢谢 |
[12:33] | Not you! | 我说的不是你 |
[12:34] | Oh. | 哦 |
[12:35] | You look nice, Ryan. | 你看上去不错 瑞恩 |
[12:37] | Thanks, so do you. | 谢谢 你看上去也蛮好的 |
[12:39] | So, how are… | 那么 最近 |
[12:40] | So, how are… | 那么 最近 |
[12:41] | How are… how are… | 最近 最近 |
[12:43] | How are… | 最近 |
[12:44] | Ah… ah… ah… | 最 啊 啊 |
[12:45] | Ah… ah… | 啊 啊 |
[12:46] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[12:48] | Ah… ah… ah… Ah… Ah… Ah… Ah… Ah-choo! | 啊 啊 啊 啊 啊 啊 啊 啊嚏 |
[12:55] | Oh… | 哦 |
[12:56] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么会在这里 |
[12:58] | Why are you hiding in the trash can? | 你干嘛躲在垃圾箱里 |
[13:00] | Ah, no, ah… | 呃 不是这样的 |
[13:01] | Uh, yeah, Lizzie what are you doing here? | 对啊 利齐 你在这干吗 |
[13:04] | No, I can explain. | 我能解释 |
[13:06] | Yeah, well I kind of have this thing, uh… | 哦 我大概明白怎么回事了 所以 |
[13:07] | See you later, Miranda. | 再见了 米兰达 |
[13:09] | But, ah… | 但是 |
[13:11] | He hates me! | 他讨厌我 |
[13:13] | He’ll never speak to me again. | 他再也不会和我说话了 |
[13:14] | Oh, we’ll never go on a second date. | 哦 我们再也没有第二次约会了 |
[13:16] | I’ll never get a first kiss or… or a wedding! | 我将失去一个初吻 或者是 我们的婚礼 |
[13:18] | Come on, Miranda. | 振作点 米兰达 |
[13:20] | All you have to do is go talk to him and tell him the truth. | 你所要做的就是告诉瑞恩实情 |
[13:23] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[13:24] | It’s going to be fine. Not a big… deal. | 一切都会好起来的 这没什么 大不了的 |
[13:27] | I can’t, Lizzie. I can’t be near him. | 我做不到 利齐 我没办法接近他 |
[13:29] | Bad things happen. | 总会发生些倒霉的事儿 |
[13:30] | I’ve got to go. | 我该走了 |
[13:44] | Oh, hey, Gordo. | 哦 嘿 戈多 |
[13:45] | I thought you left after dinner. | 我以为你吃完饭就走了 |
[13:46] | I tried, but Matt challenged me to a game of hacky-basket. | 我是这么打算的 但是马特要挑战我的沙包篮球 |
[13:50] | That kid never tires, does he? | 他永远都不会累吗 |
[13:52] | Mmm… Have you talked to Miranda? | 嗯 你和米兰达谈过了吗 |
[13:54] | She’s not answering her phone. | 她一直不接我电话 |
[13:56] | Nah, I guess she’s still upset about that | 啊 我猜她还在为瑞恩的事情 |
[13:57] | whole thing with Ryan. | 生你的气吧 |
[13:59] | D’oh! Why do I keep talking about that stuff? | 哦不 为什么我又在讲这事儿 |
[14:02] | I was just trying to help, and now she’s all angry at me. | 我只是想去帮她 可是她却把所有的错都推给我 |
[14:05] | Well, why don’t you try talking to Ryan? | 你为什么不和瑞恩谈谈呢 |
[14:06] | Tell him what happened. | 告诉他事情的真相 |
[14:09] | There I go again. It’s like a disease. | 我又谈到这个话题了 简直就像得病了一样 |
[14:11] | Maybe I should try that. | 也许我真的该试试 |
[14:12] | I could talk to Ryan. | 我可以去和瑞恩谈谈 |
[14:13] | That’s a great idea. | 这个点子棒极了 |
[14:15] | Hey, Gordo. I found this Web site– it’s all about cheese. | 嘿 戈多 我找到了一个网站 关于奶酪的 |
[14:19] | Sorry, little man, but I’ve got to get going. | 抱歉了 小伙子 我准备回家了 |
[14:21] | How about another round of hacky-basket, then? | 再来一局沙包篮球怎么样 |
[14:24] | Matt, do you remember when I was | 马特 你还记得我告诉你 |
[14:25] | talking to you about responsibility? | 那些关于责任的事情吗 |
[14:28] | Not really. | 不太记得 |
[14:29] | Look, I’ve got to go. I’ve got homework to do | 听着 我要准备回家 我还有作业要做 |
[14:31] | and I’ve got to pair up my socks. | 还要整理好自己的袜子 |
[14:33] | They never seem to match anymore. | 我好像很久没穿过成对的两只袜子了 |
[14:35] | See, that’s what happens | 看看吧 这就是和脑残始祖 |
[14:36] | when you start hanging out with M.C. Dorkalot. | 混在一起的结果 |
[14:38] | You, too become a dork. | 你也变成了傻瓜 |
[14:40] | You’re one to talk, Lil’ Dim. | 你在自言自语吧 利齐笨蛋 |
[14:43] | If you don’t want to play hacky-basket, | 如果你不想玩沙包篮球 |
[14:46] | I’ll show you the Web site. | 那我把网站拿给你看 |
[14:47] | It’s about cheese. | 是关于奶酪的 |
[14:48] | A guy actually built a house out of it. | 有人用奶酪做了一间屋子 |
[14:51] | Wow. Cheese house. How cool. | 哇 奶酪小屋 好酷啊 |
[14:54] | Wait a second. A guy built a house out of cheese? | 等等 你说什么 有人用奶酪做了一间屋子 |
[14:58] | What kind of cheese? | 他用的是什么奶酪啊 |
[15:00] | Gordo, I was being sarcastic. | 戈多 我是在说反话 |
[15:03] | They have pictures. | 有图有真相哦 |
[15:10] | Well, I guess my homework’s going to have to wait. | 我想 我的作业只能再等等了 |
[15:12] | Yes! | 很好 |
[15:18] | (Leona Naess – I Tried To Rock You But You Only Roll) | |
[15:26] | Hear me now, like you did back then | 听我说 就像你原来那样 |
[15:28] | With an underground feeling and a solid gold, also | 用你深埋已久的那颗赤诚的心 |
[15:30] | Feel me now, like you did back then | 感觉我 就像你原来那样 |
[15:32] | With an overgrown feeling, tried to steal my soul | 用你那疯狂的热情去偷走我的心 |
[15:34] | Got so scared, got so tired | 如此害怕 如此疲惫 |
[15:36] | Doing everything wrong, doing everything right | 做错事情 做对事情 |
[15:40] | Look, Ryan, we need to talk. | 瑞恩 我们需要谈谈 |
[15:41] | Yeah, we do. | 我们确实需要 |
[15:42] | Look, the whole reason I was telling Miranda… | 听着 这都怪我告诉米兰达 |
[15:44] | You don’t need to explain. | 你不用说了 |
[15:46] | I don’t? | 不用 |
[15:47] | Uh-uh. I totally get it. | 嗯 其实我都明白了 |
[15:49] | You do? | 你明白 |
[15:50] | Don’t be shy around me, Lizzie. | 别害羞 利齐 |
[15:52] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[15:53] | What? | 什么 |
[15:54] | I think it’s cute you had Miranda do all the talking for you. | 我觉得你很可爱 竟然会让米兰达替你传话 |
[15:56] | Uh, you’ve got this all backwards, Ryan. | 嗯 瑞恩 你把事情弄反了 |
[15:58] | See, what we were doing… | 我们之所以会这么做 |
[16:03] | …and that’s all we were doing. | 所以我们就这么做了 |
[16:04] | I couldn’t quite hear everything you said. | 我没听清楚你刚才说了什么 |
[16:06] | Let’s pick this up later, okay? | 要不 我们待会再说吧 |
[16:07] | Um, the Digital Bean after school? Later. | 呃 放学后在数字豆见 再见 |
[16:09] | Wha…! No, I’m not… I… | 什么 不 我不是 我 |
[16:12] | Miranda, you are never going to believe what just happened. | 米兰达 你绝对不会相信刚刚发生了什么 |
[16:14] | How could you do this to me? | 你怎么可以这样对我 |
[16:16] | What are you talking about? Do what? | 你在说什么啊 我做了什么 |
[16:18] | I was just explaining to Ryan everything that was going on. | 我只是想告诉瑞恩事情的真相 |
[16:20] | Oh, yeah, that’s why Ryan just asked you out? | 哦 对啊 所以瑞恩才会邀你一起出去 |
[16:23] | Miranda, you don’t… | 米兰达 你不会是 |
[16:23] | Save it, Lizzie. You’ve said enough. | 省省吧 利齐 你说得够多了 |
[16:28] | * And people who believe in me | 有人相信我 |
[16:30] | * I got miles and miles of things to see… | 我有很多很多事情要看 |
[16:37] | Oh, yes! | 棒极了 |
[16:40] | Okay, four out of five. | 好吧 现在的比分是4:5 |
[16:41] | Winner gets to short-sheet Lizzie’s bed. | 胜利的人可以拿利齐的床单恶作剧 |
[16:43] | Matt, we’ve been playing this game for five hours. | 马特 这个游戏 我们已经玩了整整五个小时了 |
[16:46] | And my bedtime’s not for another three. | 可是离我的睡觉时间还有三个小时 |
[16:49] | Look, we need to have a talk. | 听着 我们需要谈谈 |
[16:50] | I know you’re going to find this hard to believe | 我知道你肯定很难相信 |
[16:52] | but I miss Lizzie. Miranda, too. | 但是我真的有点想念利齐 还有米兰达 |
[16:55] | Hey, you know what? | 嘿 你知道么 |
[16:56] | We can glue Lizzie’s favorite chips together. | 我们可以把利齐最喜欢的薯条全都粘在一起 |
[16:58] | That way, when she goes to open the bag | 这样 当她打开包装的时候 |
[17:00] | they all come out in one big clump. | 那些薯条会一整块的掉出来 |
[17:02] | But you’ve already put peanut butter in her shoes. | 但是 你已经把花生酱放到了她的鞋子里了 |
[17:04] | Actually, it was jelly | 事实上 那是果冻 |
[17:06] | but I’ll remember that peanut butter for next time. | 不过下次我会记得用花生酱 |
[17:08] | You know, Matt, | 马特 你知道么 |
[17:09] | we’ve had a lot of fun these past couple of days. | 这几天和你在一起我很快乐 |
[17:11] | Tons of fun. | 真的很快乐 |
[17:12] | The hanging out. | 一起出去玩 |
[17:13] | Uh, the hacky-basket. | 还有 沙包篮球 |
[17:14] | Cheese house. | 奶酪小屋 |
[17:16] | But the truth is | 但事实是 |
[17:17] | I really need to start hanging out with Lizzie again. | 我真的需要再和利齐呆在一起 |
[17:20] | That’s crazy talk. | 你在胡说什么 |
[17:21] | Come on, let’s go see | 走吧 让我们看看 |
[17:22] | if there’s anything of Lizzie’s lying around we can destroy. | 利齐还有没有留下什么东西 来让我们破坏 |
[17:26] | Sorry, little buddy, no can do. | 抱歉了 伙计 我不能这么做 |
[17:27] | She’s one of my best friends, | 她是我最好的朋友之一 |
[17:29] | and believe it or not she and I have a lot in common. | 信不信由你 我们有很多共同点 |
[17:32] | But she’s so boring. | 但是她是那么的无趣 |
[17:33] | Look, you’re only ten-years-old. | 听着 你才刚刚十岁 |
[17:35] | You have plenty of time to do | 在你也变得无趣之前 |
[17:36] | stuff before you become boring. | 你还有很多时间去做很多事 |
[17:38] | Invent another game. | 你可以发明新的游戏 |
[17:39] | Learn to juggle. | 学习一些小把戏 |
[17:40] | Build your very own cheese house. | 造出自己的奶酪小屋 |
[17:42] | Hey, now you’re talking. | 嘿 就按你说的去做 |
[17:45] | Well, I’m going to go now. | 其实 我准备走了 |
[17:46] | But we can still hang out on occasion. | 但是我们还是可以一起出去玩的 |
[17:48] | Really? When? | 真的吗 什么时候 |
[17:49] | Whenever. | 随便 |
[17:50] | Mm, tomorrow? | 嗯 明天怎样 |
[17:51] | Mm, no. | 不行 |
[17:53] | This weekend? | 这个周末 |
[17:54] | Mm, no. | 嗯 不行 |
[17:57] | How about the next time | 要不然就等下次 |
[17:58] | the Monster Truck Roundup’s in town? | 大脚车拉力赛再来这里的时候 |
[18:00] | Cool. | 可以 |
[18:06] | Ugh, I don’t need to be here. | 其实 我不用出现在这里的 |
[18:07] | Yes, you do. | 不 你一定要 |
[18:09] | Good, you made it. I got us a table, Lizzie. | 你来了 我找了张桌子 利齐 |
[18:11] | Bye. | 我走了 |
[18:12] | Miranda, wait. | 米兰达 别走 |
[18:13] | Lizzie, it’s okay. | 利齐 没关系的 |
[18:14] | Like I told you before you don’t have to be so shy around me. | 就像我说的 在我身边 你不用这么害羞 |
[18:17] | Miranda doesn’t have to do the talking for you. | 米兰达可以不用帮你传话 |
[18:18] | Okay, that’s it. | 好吧 我豁出去了 |
[18:20] | Gloves are coming off; walls are coming down. | 让我们打开天窗说亮话吧 |
[18:22] | I’ll show you who’s shy. | 我会告诉你谁才是害羞的人 |
[18:25] | Ryan, look… | 瑞恩 听着 |
[18:27] | Wait, what did you say? | 等等 你刚说什么 |
[18:28] | “Ryan, look”? | 瑞恩 听着 |
[18:29] | Not you. You. | 我说的不是你 是你 |
[18:31] | I said you don’t have to do the talking for Lizzie anymore. | 我说 你不用再帮利齐传话了 |
[18:33] | I’m sure | 我敢说 |
[18:34] | she’ll find her voice now that everything is out in the open. | 当事情挑明了后 她会有勇气和我说话的 |
[18:36] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[18:37] | In the monologue you were so much smarter than this. | 比起现在 你在那次独白里可要聪明多了 |
[18:39] | So insightful and sensitive. | 那时 你洞察敏锐 你聪明感性 |
[18:42] | Ah, the curse of the good actor. | 哎 这就是好演员的悲哀 |
[18:43] | People don’t see you. | 人们不了解真实的你 |
[18:44] | They only see the person you’re playing. | 他们只认识你所演的角色 |
[18:46] | You know what? | 你知道么 |
[18:47] | I think that’s been my problem. | 我觉得 这都是我的错 |
[18:48] | I didn’t fall for you. | 我爱上的不是你 |
[18:49] | I fell for the guy you were playing. | 而是你所扮演的角色 |
[18:52] | Love is so complicated. | 爱情果然超复杂 |
[18:55] | Wait a minute. You’re the one that likes me? | 你说什么 你才是那个喜欢我的人 |
[18:57] | Let’s make that “liked.” | 应该说是 曾经喜欢 |
[18:59] | You know what, now that I think about it | 知道么 我现在甚至觉得 |
[19:00] | that whole crush thing doesn’t even work for me. | 我甚至从来就没有喜欢过你 |
[19:03] | I get all jittery and sweaty all the time. | 一直以来 我都因此紧张万分 还不停的出汗 |
[19:05] | Who wants that? | 谁会喜欢这种感觉 |
[19:07] | Well, I’m sorry you feel that way | 很抱歉让你有那种感觉 |
[19:08] | but, you know, I’m happy to give you an autograph. | 但是 我很乐意给你签个名 |
[19:12] | Later. | 再见 |
[19:15] | Hey, Miranda. | 米兰达 |
[19:16] | Can you make up your mind | 在下次我再为你钻垃圾箱前 |
[19:18] | if you like someone before I climb in a garbage can? | 你能不能确定好 你是不是真的喜欢上他 |
[19:20] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:21] | By the way, even if Ryan were the guy for me | 顺带说一句 就算瑞恩真的是我的真命天子 |
[19:24] | I should have never let him come between us. | 我也不能让他影响我们的友谊 |
[19:26] | I’m sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[19:27] | It’s okay. We’re friends. | 没关系 我们是朋友嘛 |
[19:29] | And even if we get in a fight, and you walk away from me | 就算我们吵架了 你离我而去 |
[19:32] | you’ll always know where to find me, okay? | 但你一定会知道我在哪 对吗 |
[19:34] | Right here. | 就在这儿 |
[19:35] | Let’s go find Gordo. | 让我们去找戈多吧 |
[19:38] | I can’t believe that after all that drama | 真不敢相信 经过那么戏剧化的事儿 |
[19:40] | your crush on Ryan is actually over. | 你和瑞恩竟然结束了 |
[19:42] | And I can’t believe you’re still talking about it. | 真不敢相信 你竟然还在谈论这件事 |
[19:45] | He’s making up for lost time. | 他正在补回他没有参与的时间 |
[19:47] | I guess. | 我猜也是 |
[19:48] | Let’s just say that you two guys | 让我这么说吧 看你们这会儿的谈话内容 |
[19:49] | aren’t half as bad as the stuff you talk about constantly. | 其实你们俩也没那么差 |
[19:53] | It’s good to be back. | 回来的感觉真好 |
[19:55] | So, anyone hungry? | 有人饿了么 |
[19:57] | Oh, me. | 我饿了 |
[19:58] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[19:59] | There’s some chips in the kitchen. Let’s go. | 厨房里还有一点薯条 我们去吃吧 |
[20:01] | I don’t think you want to eat the chips. | 我觉得你不会想吃那些薯条的 |
[20:04] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[20:05] | Mm, never mind. | 呃 当我没说 |
[20:07] | (Jessica Andrews – Who I Am) | |
[20:14] | Get agoo, with a gee, with a gah. | 叽里呱啦 呜里哇啦 |
[20:32] | What is this about?! | 这是在干嘛啊 |
[20:40] | Okay, that’s it. | 好吧 我豁出去了 |
[20:41] | Gloves are coming off; walls are coming down. | 让我们打开天窗说亮话吧 |
[20:44] | I’ll show you who’s shy. | 我会告诉你谁才是害羞的人 |
[20:47] | Very funny, guys. | 很搞笑吧 伙计 |
[20:49] | Let’s go see… | 让我们一起去看看 |
[20:54] | Hey Miranda, you know, I like your sweater. | 嘿 米兰达 你知道么 我喜欢你的毛衣 |
[20:57] | Ah, thanks, Lizzie. | 哦 谢谢 利齐 |
[20:59] | I’m so sorry! | 对不起 |
[21:01] | I thought… | 我还以为 |