时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Oh. Hey, guys. I didn’t know you were coming over. | 噢 嘿 伙计们 我没想到你们会过来看我 |
[00:09] | Yeah, we missed you at school. How are you feeling? | 我们在学校里很想念你 你感觉怎么样了 |
[00:12] | Much better. I’ll be back at school tomorrow. | 好多了 我明天就回学校 |
[00:14] | Well, we brought by your homework. | 好吧 我们给你带了家庭作业 |
[00:17] | Suddenly I don’t feel so good. Nurse! | 我突然觉得不舒服了 护士 |
[00:21] | Gordo, I’ve been sick one day. | 戈多 我只是生了一天的病 |
[00:22] | How much did I miss? | 我能错过多少东西啊 |
[00:23] | Well, Mr. Pettus’s lab coat caught on fire. | 佩特斯老师的实验外套上课时起火了 |
[00:27] | I-Is he okay? | 他 他还好吗 |
[00:28] | Oh, yeah. It was intentional: | 哦 他很好 他是故意的 |
[00:29] | Part of hislab safety lecture. | 那是他的实验室安全课题中的一部分 |
[00:31] | That”stop, drop and roll” really does work. | 那个“不要乱跑 趴在地上来回滚”的确有用 |
[00:33] | Yeow! | 嗷 |
[00:38] | Mr. Dig was our sub in English. | 迪格老师真不愧是英语课的代课老师 |
[00:39] | Instead of writing our book reports | 他居然没让我们写读书报告 |
[00:41] | he had us play 20 questions | 而是让我们做20个问答题 |
[00:43] | and guess what everyone had read. | 来猜每个人都读了些什么书 |
[00:44] | Cool! | 酷 |
[00:45] | Yeah, but you still have to do your book report. | 没错 不过你还是得写读书报告 |
[00:48] | Oh. | 哦 |
[00:49] | Why is it that school’s only fun | 为什么只在我不能去上学时 |
[00:50] | when I’m not there? | 学校才变得特别好玩 |
[00:53] | You guys aren’t making me feel any better. | 你们并没有让我感觉更好些 |
[00:55] | Okay, so English, Science… | 好吧 已经说了英语课 科学课 |
[00:58] | What did I miss in Social Studies? | 那今天社会课我又错过了什么好玩的 |
[01:01] | Well, Mrs. Stebel gave us a kind of cool project. | 斯特贝尔老师今天布置的作业比较酷 |
[01:04] | See, everyone in class was paired up | 她把班上每个人都配成对 |
[01:06] | and assigned a country. | 然后给每对分配一个国家 |
[01:07] | We’re supposed to do a report and bring in a native dish. | 我们的作业是写份报告并烹饪一种当地的食物 |
[01:10] | It’s Mrs. Stebel’s Potluck U.N. | 这是斯特贝尔老师的联合国大杂烩 |
[01:12] | Oh, Cool. What country are we doing? | 哦 酷 我们负责做哪个国家的食物 |
[01:14] | Well… we’re doing Mexico. | 我们负责做墨西哥的 |
[01:18] | Oh! So, what are we cooking? | 哦 那么 我们要做什么菜呢 |
[01:20] | Tamales. | 玉米包馅卷 |
[01:24] | You guys are paired together, aren’t you? | 你们俩被分为一组了 是吗 |
[01:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:29] | So, who am I paired with? | 那么 我和谁一组 |
[01:31] | Well, do you want the good news or the bad news first? | 你是想先听好消息呢 还是先听坏消息 |
[01:35] | Give me the bad news, Doc. I can take it. | 告诉我坏消息吧 医生 我能承受得住 |
[01:38] | Who am I paired with? | 我和谁一组 |
[01:39] | Well, the good news is | 好吧 好消息是 |
[01:40] | you’ll be exploring the wonderful world of Latvia! | 你将要探索奇妙的拉脱维亚世界 |
[01:43] | Who am I paired with?! | 我和谁一组 |
[01:46] | Well, you see Kate was absent from school today, too. | 你瞧 凯特今天也没去上学 |
[01:49] | Kate! | 凯特 |
[01:51] | What did I expect? | 我在期盼些什么 |
[01:53] | That’s really bad news! | 这真是个坏消息 |
[01:55] | I have to be paired with Kate? | 我必须和凯特一组吗 |
[01:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[02:00] | Well, she’s taking that better than I expected. | 她的反应比我预想的要好 |
[02:09] | If you believe | 如果你相信 |
[02:12] | We’ve got a picture-perfect plan | 我们事先就有一个绝妙的计划 |
[02:16] | We’ve got you fooled | 那你就错了 |
[02:19] | ‘Cause we only do the best we can | 我们不过是在尽力而为 |
[02:24] | And sometimes we make it | 有时我们会取得成功 |
[02:28] | And sometimes we fake it | 有时我们会把事情搞砸 |
[02:31] | But we get one step closer each and every day | 但我们离目标一天比一天近 |
[02:37] | We’ll figure it out on the way. | 我们会在途中解决所有难题 |
[02:41] | Lizzie McGuire S01E28 Lizzie And Kate’s Big Adventure | |
[02:47] | Hey, I thought you were going to school today. | 嘿 我以为你今天是要去上学的 |
[02:50] | Aren’t you feeling any better yet? | 没难道没感觉好些吗 |
[02:52] | No. I’m feeling worse. | 没有 我觉得更糟了 |
[02:53] | What a coincidence. You’re looking worse, too | 难得我们意见一致 我也认为你看起来很糟 |
[02:56] | but I don’t think that has anything to do with being sick. | 但是我认为这和你生病没关系 |
[02:59] | I should’ve stayed in bed. I’m going back upstairs. | 我还是回床上躺着去 我上楼了 |
[03:01] | No, no. Your mistake was coming downstairs. | 不 不 你下楼就是个大错误 |
[03:05] | The key is to stay in bed until they come get you. | 装病的秘诀是你应该呆在床上 让他们上楼找你 |
[03:10] | Amateur. | 真业余 |
[03:12] | This wouldn’t have anything to do with | 这是不是跟 |
[03:13] | a certain social studies project | 你的社会课作业搭档 |
[03:14] | where you have to work with Kate Sanders, would it? | 是凯特・桑德斯有关 是吗 |
[03:16] | No. | 才不是 |
[03:20] | Yes. H-How did you know? | 是的 你 你是怎么知道的 |
[03:22] | I’m a mom. We have our ways. | 作为一个妈妈 我们有我们的方法 |
[03:25] | Mrs. Sanders called last night. | 桑德斯太太昨晚打电话来了 |
[03:28] | The CIA has got nothing on the United Mom Front. | 中情局在妈妈联合阵线面前也只能甘拜下风 |
[03:31] | This is so unfair; | 这不公平 |
[03:32] | I miss one day of school, | 我因病就缺了一天课 |
[03:33] | and Gordo and Miranda don’t cover for me | 戈多和米兰达也不帮我掩护 |
[03:35] | so now I’m being punished by having to work with Kate. | 所以现在我被惩罚和凯特一起共事 |
[03:38] | You know, sweetie if you have this much energy at home | 你看 亲爱的 既然你在家里这么有活力 |
[03:40] | you’re probably well enough to go to school. | 那你应该足够健康去上学的了 |
[03:42] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[03:43] | Honey, you and Kate are going to have to | 宝贝 你和凯特应该 |
[03:44] | put your differences aside and work together. | 先撇下个人恩怨一起学习 |
[03:46] | That’s impossible. | 这是不可能的 |
[03:48] | You don’t work with Kate, you work for her. | 你不是在和凯特一起工作 你是在为她工作 |
[03:51] | You used to be friends; you must have something in common. | 你们曾经是朋友 你们一定有许多共同点 |
[03:54] | Yeah. We can’t stand each other. | 是的 我们都不能忍受对方 |
[03:56] | Go upstairs, put your clothes on. | 上楼换好衣服 |
[03:58] | You’re going to be late for school. | 你上学要迟到了 |
[04:00] | You’re going to have a really bad day. | 今天将会是你很惨的日子 |
[04:03] | Your day’s going to be over if you don’t shut your mouth! | 如果你再不闭嘴的话 你的今天就要结束了 |
[04:10] | So I took some books out from the library for our oral report. | 为了我们的口述报告 我从图书馆借了些书籍 |
[04:13] | Did you get the tamale recipe from your mom? | 你从你妈那拿到了玉米面团包馅卷的食谱没 |
[04:15] | Yeah. She’s going to help us make them after school. | 拿到了 放学后她会帮我们一起做 |
[04:19] | This project reeks. Not only do I have to work with Kate | 这个作业烂透了 不仅要我和凯特一起共事 |
[04:22] | but come to find out Latvia is the food capital | 而且拉脱维亚的主要食物 |
[04:24] | of jellied meat. | 竟然是肉冻 |
[04:26] | Aah! This day couldn’t get any worse. | 啊 今天不可能过的更糟糕了 |
[04:28] | Well, it’s about to. Hurricane Kate’s here. | 事实上 马上就要更糟了 凯特飓风来了 |
[04:32] | Look, I know we have to work together… | 听着 我知道我们要一起合作 |
[04:34] | This is the way it’s going to work: | 我们这样办 |
[04:35] | I spend as little time with you as necessary | 我尽量花最少时间和你在一块 |
[04:38] | we don’t work in public | 我们别在公众场合里一起研究 |
[04:40] | and I am so not making jellied meat. | 还有我绝不做肉冻 |
[04:43] | Negotiations are tricky between hostile forces… | 和敌方的谈判需慎重对待 |
[04:46] | but I accept her demands. | 但是我接受她的要求 |
[04:48] | Fine. Why don’t you meet at my house after school? | 好吧 那放学后在我家见怎么样 |
[04:51] | That sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[04:52] | I can’t possibly run into anyone popular there. | 在那里是不会有任何受欢迎的人看见我的 |
[04:57] | But you remember where it is, right? | 不过你还记得我家在哪 对吧 |
[04:59] | I’ll see you after school. | 放学后见 |
[05:03] | I cannot believe I have to work with her. | 我简直不敢相信 我要和她一起共事 |
[05:05] | Well, that wasn’t so bad. | 情况也不是那么坏嘛 |
[05:06] | I think you handled it very well. | 我觉得你处理的非常好 |
[05:08] | Yeah, because I didn’t have any help from you guys. | 那是因为你们都不帮我的结果 |
[05:10] | Look, it’s no big deal. | 听我说 没什么大不了的 |
[05:11] | All you have to do is give a report and make some food. | 你们要做的只是交份报告 做些食物罢了 |
[05:16] | Easy for him to say. He doesn’t have to cook with Kate-zilla. | 他说的倒轻巧 他又不用和凯特哥斯拉一起做菜 |
[05:22] | It’ll be okay. | 会没事的 |
[05:27] | I… think. | 我 觉得 |
[05:35] | I had the weirdest dream last night | 我昨晚做了个很诡异的梦 |
[05:37] | that Mrs. McGee was out sick | 我梦见麦吉老师请了病假 |
[05:39] | and we didn’t have take our math test. | 而且我们没有考数学测验 |
[05:42] | Matt, Mrs. McGee is out sick | 马特 麦吉老师确实请了病假 |
[05:44] | and we don’t have to take our math test. | 我们确实没考数学测验 |
[05:47] | That’s weird. | 这真奇怪 |
[05:49] | Definitely weird. | 的确很奇怪 |
[05:50] | But the weirdest part of the dream was that the substitute | 最奇怪的是我梦见代课老师 |
[05:54] | wore these big, red shoes like, like… clown shoes. | 穿了双很大的红色鞋子 就像 小丑的鞋子 |
[06:12] | Oscar… do you know what this means? | 奥斯卡 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[06:15] | That our substitute can get us free tickets to the circus? | 我们的代课老师能给我们免费的马戏团门票 |
[06:19] | No. | 不是 |
[06:21] | Well, maybe– I don’t know–but what I do know: | 也许会 我不知道 但我知道的是 |
[06:24] | I can predict the future. | 我能预知未来 |
[06:26] | I’m psychic! | 我是灵媒 |
[06:32] | So, is Kate there yet? | 那么 凯特到了没 |
[06:34] | Obviously not. I’m still in one piece. | 显然没到 我还是独自一人 |
[06:36] | So, what are you guys doing? | 那么 你们在做什么 |
[06:37] | Oh, we’re just doing research. | 哦 我们在做些研究调查 |
[06:39] | I’m doing research. You’re talking on the phone. | 是我在做研究调查 你正在讲电话 |
[06:43] | Aah! | 啊 |
[06:44] | Oh! | 哦 |
[06:45] | Sounds like you guys are having fun. | 听起来 你们玩的挺开心的 |
[06:48] | No, no, we’re not having fun. | 没 没有 我们没有玩得很开心 |
[06:49] | Yes, uh, there’s no fun to be had here. | 是的 这里完全没有乐趣 |
[06:54] | Oh, that’s probably Kate. I got to go. | 哦 可能是凯特来了 我先挂了 |
[06:56] | Why? You a member of her posse now? | 为什么 你现在是她的小喽��了吗 |
[06:58] | No, but she is my partner on this project thanks to you guys. | 不是 拜你们所赐 她现在是我的作业搭档 |
[07:01] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:03] | Sure you are. | 你当然对不起我 |
[07:04] | Lizzie, what do you want me to do? | 利齐 你想要我怎么补偿 |
[07:07] | What do I want you to do? | 我想要你怎么补偿 |
[07:08] | I want you to build a time machine go back to yesterday’s class | 我想要你做一个时间机器回到昨天 |
[07:12] | and when Mrs. Stebel asks who’s going be Lizzie’s partner | 斯特贝尔老师询问谁愿做利齐的项目伙伴时 |
[07:14] | raise your hand! | 举起你的手来 |
[07:16] | There’s nothing you can do. | 你什么也做不了 |
[07:18] | I’ll see you tomorrow–if I survive today. | 明天见 如果我能活到明天的话 |
[07:22] | Kate, we haven’t seen you around here in so long. | 凯特 我们很久没看到你来这了 |
[07:25] | It really has been too long, Mrs. McGuire. | 确实有很长时间了 迈奎尔太太 |
[07:28] | So, what have you been up to? | 那么 你最近在忙些什么呢 |
[07:29] | Oh, I’ve been really busy. | 哦 我确实是很忙 |
[07:31] | Oh, there she is. | 好的 她来了 |
[07:32] | I know you’ve got a lot of work to do, | 我知道你们有很多工作要做 |
[07:33] | so I’ll let you get right to it. | 我就不打扰你们了 |
[07:44] | Look, I don’t want to work with you any more | 听着 比起你不想和我一起工作来 |
[07:47] | than you want to work with me, okay? | 我更不想和你一起工作 |
[07:49] | Doubt it. | 值得怀疑 |
[07:51] | That’s it! The gloves are coming off. | 够了 我要脱掉拳击手套开打了 |
[07:55] | You know, you weren’t my first choice, either. | 你看 你也并不是我的第一选择 |
[07:57] | I got stuck with you was because I was sick | 我会和你一组的唯一理由是我生病了 |
[07:59] | and my friends weren’t looking out for me. | 而我的朋友们并没有为我着想 |
[08:00] | You think your friends are bad? I was sick | 你认为你的朋友很坏吗 我也生病了 |
[08:02] | and Claire picked Ethan over me. | 而克莱尔竟然选择伊桑而不选我 |
[08:04] | So now I’m stuck with you. | 所以现在我才和你一组 |
[08:06] | I hate my friends. | 我讨厌我的朋友 |
[08:11] | Whoa! Did we just agree on something? | 哇 我们刚是不是对某事达成共识了 |
[08:13] | That’s scary. | 真恐怖 |
[08:19] | -Uh, w-we’d better get to work. -Yeah. | -我们应该开始学习了 -是的 |
[08:21] | Step right up! Have your fortune told by the Amazing Matt! | 大家快来 神奇马特将要告诉你你的命运如何 |
[08:27] | Oscar, bring in the next group. | 奥斯卡 带下一组过来 |
[08:35] | Save your money. | 存好你的钱 |
[08:37] | I predict you will be buying an expensive gift. | 我预见到你将要购买一件很贵重的礼物 |
[08:43] | I see a haircut in your immediate future. | 我看到你马上要剪头发了 |
[08:48] | I see you going on a long, long trip. | 我看到你将要踏上很长很长的旅途 |
[08:52] | Man, this is a rip-off. | 伙计 这真扯 |
[09:17] | Whoever owns this backpack is paying for a new window! | 这个背包的主人必须赔偿一块新的玻璃 |
[09:22] | What can I say? I’m the real deal. | 我还能说啥 我可是有真本事的 |
[09:26] | We could make grey peas and fried meat. | 我们可以做灰豆和烤肉 |
[09:28] | What’s in that? | 是用什么做的 |
[09:30] | Grey peas and fried meat. | 灰色的豆和烤的肉 |
[09:32] | Ugh. I don’t even like green peas. | 呃 我连绿豆都不喜欢 |
[09:34] | Why couldn’t we get France? | 我们为什么没选到法国呢 |
[09:36] | All we’d have to do is go buy some bread and sparkling juice. | 那样我们只要买点面包和有气泡的橙汁就行了 |
[09:39] | And fries. | 还有薯条 |
[09:41] | You guys seem like you’re having fun. | 你们看起来挺开心的 |
[09:42] | I don’t know if “fun” is the word. | 我不知道用“开心”是否形容得恰当 |
[09:44] | Just wait till tomorrow | 只需等到明天快要交的时候 |
[09:45] | when we actually have to cook something Latvian. | 我们就不得不做出些拉脱维亚菜来完成作业了 |
[09:48] | Wow, this is like old times. | 喔 这很像以前 |
[09:52] | I didn’t realize it was so late. I got to motor. | 不知不觉已经这么晚了 我要走了 |
[09:55] | Can’t be late for cheerleading practice. | 啦啦队训练可不能迟到了 |
[09:57] | Yeah, y-you’d better go. | 是啊 你最好快回去吧 |
[09:59] | Yeah. Well… bye. | 好的 那么 再见 |
[10:04] | S-See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[10:10] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[10:12] | What was what? | 什么怎么回事 |
[10:13] | When I walked in, you looked like you were getting along. | 我过来时 你们看起来相处得很融洽 |
[10:15] | Like when you used to be friends. | 就像你们以前是还是好朋友的时候一样 |
[10:16] | Mom, we weren’t getting along. We were just studying. | 妈妈 我们没有相处得很好 我们只是在学习 |
[10:20] | Oh, okay, sure you were. | 哦 好吧 你们当然是在学习 |
[10:25] | Face it, she’s a cheerleader, I’m not. | 面对现实吧 她是啦啦队的 我又不是 |
[10:27] | You just can’t upset the natural order of things. | 你不可能改变事物发展的自然规律的 |
[10:33] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 伙计们 |
[10:34] | She lives. | 她还活着 |
[10:35] | I knew you’d make it. | 我就知道你能做到的 |
[10:36] | So, how’d it go? | 那么 事情进展的怎么样 |
[10:38] | It was the most horrible experience of my life! | 那简直是我人生中最恐怖的经历 |
[10:41] | Okay, okay, it was kind of fun. | 好吧 好吧 其实挺有趣的 |
[10:45] | It wasn’t terrible. | 昨天过的并不是很糟 |
[10:46] | See, it’s all in your attitude. | 看吧 这完全取决于你的态度 |
[10:48] | Yeah, but we’re sorry about sticking you with Kate, though. | 我们很抱歉把你和凯特凑成一组 |
[10:50] | We should have been looking out for you. | 我们应该为你多着想一点的 |
[10:52] | I didn’t want to work with Kate. | 我才不想和凯特一起工作 |
[10:55] | Well, anyway, I bet she makes you do | 好吧 总之 我敢打赌 她肯定是让你 |
[10:57] | all the research, right? | 完成所有的研究 对吧 |
[10:58] | No, she doesn’t. | 没有 她没有 |
[10:58] | Yeah, just wait till you start cooking in the kitchen. | 是啊 等到开始在厨房做菜时就会让你全做了 |
[11:00] | She’ll be too worried about… breaking a nail. | 她肯定很担心会 弄断她的指甲 |
[11:04] | I think it’ll be okay. | 我觉得会没事的 |
[11:05] | Well, we’re going to be doing our research | 好吧 我们放学后一起去数字豆 |
[11:06] | at the Digital Bean after school | 一起做些调查研究吧 |
[11:08] | if you want some Kate-free time. | 如果你想要一点无凯特时间 |
[11:09] | Oh, actually Kate and I are meeting at | 哦 事实上凯特和我约在数字豆见面 |
[11:12] | the Digital Bean to finish our project. | 一起完成我们的作业 |
[11:13] | Wait, I thought she didn’t want to be seen with you in public. | 等等 我以为她不愿在公共场合和你见面 |
[11:17] | It’s not like I want to hang out with her either | 我也不想和她一起去的 |
[11:19] | but the Digital Bean has DSL. | 但是数字豆有高速宽带啊 |
[11:21] | On my computer, | 我的老爷机 |
[11:22] | it took us, like, 45 minutes to download this Latvia site. | 差不多花了我们45分钟才连上一个拉脱维亚的网站 |
[11:25] | Come to find out it was this | 结果发现我们找到的是 |
[11:26] | fan club for this Eastern European supermodel. | 什么东欧超模的粉丝俱乐部 |
[11:33] | News. News. News. News. | 新闻 新闻 新闻 新闻 |
[11:38] | How do you do that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[11:39] | Dad, I’m psychic. | 爸爸 我是个灵媒 |
[11:40] | Sam, it is 4:00. There is nothing but news on | Sam 现在是四点整 电视台这时候都在播新闻 |
[11:43] | –I could tell you that. Sam | 我也能告诉你的 萨姆 |
[11:45] | But you’re not psychic. | 但是你不是灵媒 |
[11:47] | Neither are you. | 你也不是 |
[11:48] | I knew she was going to say that. | 我就知道她会说这句 |
[11:51] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:52] | Well have you got any idea about tomorrow’s lottery numbers? | 好吧 那你知道明天乐透中奖号码是几号吗 |
[11:57] | One… | 一 |
[12:01] | Two. | 二 |
[12:04] | Three. | 三 |
[12:05] | Sam, put the pen down. He is not psychic. | 萨姆 别写了 他不是灵媒 |
[12:08] | Am, too. | 我是 |
[12:09] | Okay, tell me what I’m thinking. | 那好 告诉我我正想什么 |
[12:11] | You’re thinking… | 你在想 |
[12:13] | You’re thinking you’re going to send me to my room. | 你在想你要把我打发回房去 |
[12:18] | So? | 对吗 |
[12:19] | Lucky guess. Matt, you’re not psychic–I’m predictable. | 碰巧猜对了 你并不是灵媒 是我很容易被猜中 |
[12:23] | Say what you will, but being psychic isn’t exactly fun. | 随你怎么说 其实能通灵并不是很有趣 |
[12:27] | It’s a huge responsibility knowing what the future holds. | 预知未来是要承担很大的责任的 |
[12:32] | You know, he’s right. That is a huge responsibility. | 你看 他说的对 确实是很大的责任 |
[12:35] | Sam, he is not psychic. | 萨姆 他不是灵媒 |
[12:38] | He cannot read minds or predict the future. | 他既不会读心术 也不能预知未来 |
[12:41] | Stop encouraging him. | 别再怂恿他了 |
[12:42] | Don’t believe her, Dad! | 不要相信她 爸爸 |
[12:44] | Now, that was spooky. | 这真诡异 |
[12:46] | It wasn’t spooky, it was coincidence. | 这并不诡异 这只是个巧合 |
[12:49] | I am going to prove to both of you that he is not psychic. | 我会向你们俩都证明他不是灵媒的 |
[12:52] | Am, too! | 我也向你们证明我是的 |
[13:03] | I’ll be so glad when this project is over tomorrow. | 我很高兴明天能结束这个项目 |
[13:05] | So what are we making? | 那么我们做什么食物呢 |
[13:07] | Um… | 呃 |
[13:10] | We can make sult. It’s only four letters.How hard could it be? | 我们可以做苏尔特 它只有三个字 能有多难呢 |
[13:14] | What’s in it? | 是用什么做的呢 |
[13:15] | Uh… Hang on. | 等等 |
[13:20] | Ugh. Veal and jelly. | 小牛肉和果冻 |
[13:22] | Ew! | 恶 |
[13:25] | I cannot believe how quick this connection is. | 我实在想不出这两者有啥联系 |
[13:27] | Wait. Go back. Aleksander Torte. That doesn’t look too bad. | 等等 倒回去 亚历山大蛋糕 这个看起来不坏 |
[13:31] | We can pronounce it and it doesn’t involve any jellied meat. | 而且我们终于找到一个和肉冻没关系的了 |
[13:34] | Coolie. | 太酷了 |
[13:37] | Wow. When separated from the she-beasts | 喔 当凯特把她的兽性藏起来后 |
[13:39] | Kate reverts back to human from. | 凯特又变回了人类 |
[13:42] | Hey, Lizzie. | 嘿 利齐 |
[13:44] | Who’s your new friend? | 你的新朋友是谁 |
[13:46] | Don’t worry, we won’t call attention to | 别担心 我们不会大肆传播 |
[13:48] | the fact that you two are out together in public. | 你们一起出现在公共场合这个消息的 |
[13:50] | Come on, you guys, we’re trying to study here. | 拜托 伙计们 我们还要学习呢 |
[13:53] | Come on, Gordo, we got to go finish our tamales. | 走吧 戈多 我们要去完成我们的玉米包馅卷了 |
[13:59] | I can’t believe that those are your friends. | 我简直不敢相信那些是你的朋友 |
[14:03] | Kate are we slumming? | 凯特 我们现在是访问贫民窟吗 |
[14:06] | We’re just working on our Social Studies project. | 我们只是在做我们的社会课的作业 |
[14:08] | I didn’t get to choose my partner. | 我没法选择我的搭档 |
[14:11] | Well, Ethan and I are having a great time. | 好吧 伊桑和我度过了很愉快的时光 |
[14:13] | We’re making Chinese. | 我们负责做中国菜 |
[14:14] | Anyway, call me when you climb back up the social ladder. | 总之 做完社会课的作业后再给我打电话吧 |
[14:16] | Later. | 再见 |
[14:19] | I can’t believe those are your friends. | 我简直不敢相信那些是你的朋友 |
[14:21] | You obviously don’t know what it’s like to be popular. | 明显你不知道受欢迎的滋味是怎样的 |
[14:26] | But when backed into a corner she-beasts come out fighting. | 等退回到角落的时候 她的兽性又出来肆虐了 |
[14:31] | Coming here was a total mistake. | 到这来完全就是个大错误 |
[14:32] | Let’s print out that recipe | 我们还是把配方打印出来 |
[14:33] | and go before anyone else sees us. | 在别人没看到我们之前赶快离开 |
[14:37] | Mom and Dad, I’m psychic. Why can’t you just be supportive? | 妈 爸 我是个灵媒 你们为什么就不能支持我呢 |
[14:41] | I’m supportive. | 我支持你 |
[14:43] | Well, I’m supportive too, honey, but you’re not psychic. | 好吧 我也支持你 亲爱的 但你确实不通灵 |
[14:47] | But everything I say comes true. | 但我预言的每件事都成真了 |
[14:49] | Honey, it’s just a coincidence | 亲爱的 这只是个巧合 |
[14:51] | and I’m going to prove to you that you’re not psychic– | 我会向你证明你不是个灵媒的 |
[14:53] | to both of you. | 向你们俩证明 |
[14:56] | Can you see anything? | 你能看到吗 |
[14:57] | Uh… No, I’m blindfolded. | 不能 我被蒙住眼了 |
[15:02] | How many fingers is your father holding up? | 你父亲伸出了几根手指 |
[15:06] | Three. | 三根 |
[15:09] | I’m right, aren’t I? | 我猜对了 是吗 |
[15:11] | Sam, is he right? | 萨姆 他猜对了吗 |
[15:13] | Yeah. | 猜对了 |
[15:15] | Now Mom’s upset | 妈妈现在心烦意乱了 |
[15:17] | because Dad didn’t lie to me | 因为爸爸不肯对我说谎 |
[15:18] | and tell me that I got the wrong answer. | 告诉我说我错了 |
[15:19] | I’m not upset. | 我没有心烦意乱 |
[15:20] | You seem a little upset. | 你看起来是有点点烦躁了 |
[15:22] | I’ll be in my room. | 我回房了 |
[15:24] | No. You wait right here. | 不行 你就在这等着 |
[15:26] | I am going to prove to you that you are not psychic. Sit down. | 我马上就能向你证明你不是灵媒 坐下 |
[15:29] | I knew that was going to happen. | 我就知道是这样的 |
[15:35] | Lizzie. | 利齐 |
[15:42] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[15:49] | Let’s just get this over with. | 我们快点把它做完 |
[15:50] | Fine, we’ll make the torte and it will be over. | 好吧 我们来做果子奶油蛋糕 一切都会结束的 |
[15:52] | Watch out. Coming through. | 当心 借过 |
[15:54] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[15:54] | Sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[15:57] | Tell me why I wore something brand new to bake in. | 告诉我我为什么会穿新衣服来烤蛋糕 |
[16:00] | Whoa, it’s like deja vu all over again. | 喔 似曾相识的感觉又来了 |
[16:03] | Because you always do? | 因为你经常这么干 |
[16:05] | What are you talking about? | 你在说啥 |
[16:06] | Do you remember your ninth birthday party? | 你还记得你九岁的生日聚会吗 |
[16:08] | Sleepover. You and Miranda were there. | 记得 你和米兰达当时也去了 |
[16:10] | Yeah. You got that Baby Spice shirt that you wanted so bad. | 是的 你收到了那件你渴望已久的麻辣宝贝衬衫 |
[16:13] | Yeah, and I had to put it on right away. | 是啊 我迫不及待立马就穿上了 |
[16:15] | After your mom told you not to. | 而且是在你妈妈告诉你不要穿之后 |
[16:17] | ‘Cause we were baking cookies. | 因为当时我们正在烤饼干 |
[16:18] | Oh, we made a total mess. | 哦 我们当时弄得一团乱 |
[16:20] | She had to wash that shirt like four times | 她把那件衬衫洗了四遍 |
[16:21] | before the egg finally came out. | 才把鸡蛋印给洗掉 |
[16:23] | It was my all-time favorite shirt. Who gave that to me? | 那是我一生中最喜欢的衬衫 谁送给我的来着 |
[16:28] | I did. | 我送的 |
[16:34] | I’m psychic! I can see all! | 我是灵媒 我能预知一切 |
[16:43] | Matt! | 马特 |
[16:44] | Ew. | 恶 |
[16:46] | I… I didn’t see that coming. | 我 我竟然没预知到这件事 |
[16:57] | I don’t know what you’re thinking. | 我感应不到你在想什么 |
[16:59] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[17:00] | ‘Cause you should. | 你应该能感应到的 |
[17:02] | I think I’ve lost the gift. I’ll be in my room. | 我想我失去这个天赋了 我回房去了 |
[17:09] | Wow, he really isn’t psychic anymore. | 喔 他确实不再是灵媒了 |
[17:14] | Do you girls need any help cleaning this mess up? | 你们要不要我帮忙收拾这里 |
[17:16] | No, it’s okay. It’s just a few eggs. | 不用了 没事的 只是些鸡蛋而已 |
[17:18] | We’ve got it under control. | 一切都在我们掌控中 |
[17:19] | Okay. We should go talk to Matt. | 好吧 我们应该和马特谈谈了 |
[17:21] | I wonder if he knows we’re coming. | 我很好奇他能否预知我们要去和他谈话了 |
[17:25] | So, how’s your outfit? Any egg? | 那么 你的衣服怎么样了 有没有鸡蛋弄到上面 |
[17:26] | No. Egg-free. | 没有 没弄到鸡蛋 |
[17:34] | Um, Kate… | 凯特 |
[17:34] | I hate to break it to you but you’re no longer egg-free. | 我很遗憾的告诉你 你衣服上弄到了鸡蛋 |
[17:38] | You should see yourself, McGuire. | 你应该看看你自己 迈奎尔 |
[17:40] | Now, this is just like your ninth birthday. | 现在可真像你九岁生日时的情形 |
[17:44] | Yeah, but we have to have a sleepover | 是的 除了我们没有彻夜狂欢 |
[17:45] | and stay up all night talking. | 聊了一整晚的天 |
[17:48] | Remember when your mom kept coming downstairs | 还记得那天你妈妈下楼来 |
[17:49] | telling us to go to bed? | 告诉我们该去睡觉的情形吗 |
[17:51] | Yeah, that was so much fun. What did we talk about? | 是啊 当时可真有趣 我们那时聊了些什么呢 |
[17:54] | Everything. School. Junior High. Boys. | 聊了所有的事 学校 初中 男孩们 |
[17:59] | And how we’d always be friends. | 还有我们永远是朋友 |
[18:06] | What happened? | 到底发生了什么 |
[18:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:10] | Oh, I know. She got popular. | 哦 我知道 她变得受欢迎了 |
[18:13] | One summer you went off to camp | 有个暑假你去露营了 |
[18:14] | and when you came back everything was different. | 当你回来时一切都变了 |
[18:18] | I guess it was. | 确实是那样 |
[18:21] | And then we just… we weren’t friends anymore. | 然后那时我们就 不再是朋友了 |
[18:25] | It’s weird how that happens. | 很奇怪 怎么会出这种事 |
[18:28] | Yeah, it is. | 是啊 很奇怪 |
[18:30] | Seems kind of dumb. | 感觉有点蠢 |
[18:33] | Yeah. It… it does. | 是的 确实是 |
[18:39] | Latvia’s, like, been controlled by many other countries. | 拉脱维亚 过去常常被其他国家所控制 |
[18:42] | But, they became independent in August of 1991. | 但是 他们在一九九一年八月独立了 |
[18:45] | Their cuisine has been heavily influenced by Russia. | 他们的烹调风格极大程度上的受了俄国的影响 |
[18:47] | So there’s a lot of overlap in | 所以很多食物都与 |
[18:48] | traditional Eastern European foods. | 东欧的传统食物差不多 |
[18:50] | We made Aleksander Torte… | 我们做的是亚历山大蛋糕 |
[18:52] | Which is a pastry filled with raspberry. | 实际上就是山莓馅的馅饼 |
[18:54] | So if anyone’s brave enough, come try a piece. | 如果谁够勇敢的话可以过来尝一块 |
[19:02] | Hey, this is so not bad. | 嘿 这个还真不赖 |
[19:05] | Yeah, we made a pretty good team. | 是啊 我们是十分优秀的团队 |
[19:06] | Yeah, we did. | 是啊 我们确实是 |
[19:13] | So, Claire miss someone bossing you around? | 克莱尔 想不想念曾经经常在你身旁的朋友啊 |
[19:16] | Strike one. | 一击未中 |
[19:18] | Kate, are you done hanging out in Dorktown? | 凯特 你在傻子镇做完事了吗 |
[19:20] | Because I think loser is contagious. | 我觉得失败是会传染的 |
[19:23] | Strike two. | 二击未中 |
[19:24] | You couldn’t even spell “contagious.” | 你甚至嗨不会拼写“传染”这个词呢 |
[19:28] | Strike three. | 三击未中 |
[19:30] | Well? | 怎样 |
[19:35] | And you’re… out! | 三振出局 |
[19:39] | Nice working with you. Not. | 和你合作愉快 才怪 |
[19:41] | Weren’t you leaving now? | 你现在还赖着不走吗 |
[19:43] | Geek. | 怪胎 |
[19:43] | Snob. | 势利眼 |
[19:48] | Did I really think things were going to change? | 我是不是真以为事情会发生转变 |
[19:51] | After all, this is junior high. | 毕竟 这可是在初中 |
[19:54] | Did we already apologize for leaving you with Kate? | 我们是不是已经为把你和凯特凑成一组的事道过歉了 |
[19:56] | I couldn’t even imagine the pain you had to go through. | 我们甚至不敢想象你因此要承受的痛苦 |
[20:03] | So when I make a big mistake | 当我犯了一个大错误时 |
[20:07] | When I fall flat on my face | 在我低下头后 |
[20:09] | I know I’ll be all right | 我知道我没事了 |
[20:13] | Nothin’ changes who I am. | 我完全没有改变 |
[20:20] | No, you probably couldn’t. | 的确 你们也许真的想象不到 |
[20:21] | (Jessica Andrews – Who I Am) | |
[20:31] | Nice talk… work… what? | 和你聊天 合作 什么来着 |
[20:34] | Nice working with you? Okay. | 和你合作愉快吗 好的 |
[20:37] | Hit it! | 开始 |
[20:38] | I-I’m… ahh. | 我 我是 啊 |
[20:49] | Easy for him to say. He doesn’t have to cook with Kate-zilla. | 他说的倒轻巧 他又不用和凯特哥斯拉一起烹饪 |
[20:54] | Yeah, right. | 是的 对极了 |
[20:56] | Just wait till tomorrow when | 只需要等到明天快要交的时候 |
[20:57] | we actually have to cook something… | 我们就不得不做出些 |
[21:01] | Just wait till tomorrow when | 只需要等到明天快要交的时候 |
[21:02] | we actually have to cook something… | 我们就不得不做出些 |
[21:04] | -Man! Go Hilary! -Go me! | -加油 希拉里 -为我加油 |