时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I was watching this spy movie last night, | 我昨天晚上看这部谍战片的时候 |
[00:03] | and it got me thinking. | 我就一直在想 |
[00:05] | Why do super-villains always want to take over the world? | 为什么大反派总是想要接管全世界 |
[00:07] | Well, I think it would be kind of cool to rule the world. | 我觉得统治全世界就挺酷的 |
[00:09] | I mean, you could meet any celebrity you wanted. | 我是说你可以见到任何你想见的名人 |
[00:12] | I could pass a new law making Ethan Craft worship me. | 我可以通过一项新的法案让伊桑・克拉夫特崇拜我 |
[00:15] | And I guess I could feed starving people or something. | 我想我能够养活饿肚子的人们或者干些别的什么 |
[00:18] | But Ethan Craft would be job one. | 但是伊桑・克拉夫特将会是头号任务 |
[00:20] | You’d have to be in charge of everything. | 你必须负责一切 |
[00:21] | What if the electricity went out in Stockholm? | 万一斯德哥尔摩停电了怎么办 |
[00:24] | Or there’s a mud slide in Argentina? | 或是阿根廷发生泥石流 |
[00:26] | Or Thailand’s being infested with aphids? | 或是泰国出现大面积虫灾 |
[00:28] | I mean what do you do? | 你会怎么办 |
[00:29] | I never thought of it that way, Gordo. | 我从没这么想过 戈多 |
[00:32] | Luckily, I don’t want to rule the world. | 幸好我不要统治全世界 |
[00:34] | I want to be a singer on a cruise ship. | 我想在游轮上当歌手 |
[00:38] | Hey, kids. | 嗨 孩子们 |
[00:39] | Lizzie, you got a package from Gammy McGuire. | 利齐 迈奎尔奶奶给你寄了个包裹 |
[00:42] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[00:43] | My grandmother can’t remember when my birthday is, | 我奶奶记不得我生日在什么时候 |
[00:46] | so she just sends me stuff every couple of months, | 所以她每隔几个月就给我寄东西 |
[00:48] | just to make sure. | 就为了确定一下 |
[00:49] | Ooh, maybe it’s that scarf you wanted | 哦 或许是那条你想要的围巾 |
[00:50] | or those cool rhinestone sunglasses or that jewelry box. | 或者是假钻墨镜 或者是珠宝箱 |
[00:57] | Dwarflord: The Conquest? | 矮人之王�U征服(战棋游戏) |
[01:00] | Or it could, you know, reek | 或者可能会很糟糕 |
[01:02] | “The game of dragon monarchs and Dwarf warriors.” | 龙王和侏儒勇士的竞技之战 |
[01:05] | Like I said. | 正如我所说的 |
[01:06] | “Imagine you’re an exiled dwarflord, | 想象你是一个被流放的矮人之王 |
[01:08] | “seeking to reclaim your kingdom, | 伺机复辟却被一名邪恶的 |
[01:10] | stolen by an evil wizard and guarded by his dragon slave.” | 巫师和他的恶龙奴仆夺权篡位 |
[01:14] | Hey! You’re not throwing your gift away. | 嘿 你不能就这么把你的礼物扔了 |
[01:17] | Why not? Didn’t you hear about the dwarflords? | 为什么不能 你没听说过矮人之王吗 |
[01:20] | I want you to play it at least one time, | 我要你至少玩一次 |
[01:21] | and then if you don’t like it, | 如果你不喜欢 |
[01:23] | we’re gonna donate it to charity. | 我们就把它捐给慈善机构 |
[01:25] | Fine. I’ll play it. | 好 我会玩的 |
[01:26] | Come on, Gordo and Miranda, let’s get this over with. | 来吧 戈多 米兰达 我们快点把它玩通关 |
[01:28] | Oh, I got to go home and clean fish. | 哦 我得回家洗鱼 |
[01:31] | See, my dad went fishing, so I have to go home and gut them. | 我爸钓了鱼 所以我得回家清理鱼的内脏 |
[01:35] | And I’m gonna go home and try and grow a mustache. | 我要回家留我的小胡子 |
[01:38] | I’ve been meaning to. | 我一直打算这么干 |
[01:39] | Miranda, I let you borrow my blue top, | 米兰达 我借给你我的蓝色上衣 |
[01:41] | and you got deviled eggs all over it. Okay? You owe me. | 你却把上面沾满了“魔鬼蛋” 你欠我个人情 |
[01:44] | All right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[01:45] | And, Gordo, if you don’t play, I’ll tell everyone | 还有戈多 如果你不玩 我就告诉大家 |
[01:48] | what you did at Dakota Himmelfarb’s fourth of July party. | 你在达科他・海米福七月四号的派对上都做了什么 |
[01:51] | You know… with the mustard? | 你知道的 用芥末 |
[01:52] | Hey, what are we wasting time yakking for? | 嘿 我们干嘛把时间浪费在说废话上 |
[01:54] | Let’s play Dwarflord. | 我们来玩“矮人之王”吧 |
[01:56] | Dear Gammy McGuire, thank you so much for the cool present. | 亲爱的迈奎尔奶奶 谢谢你送我这份很酷的礼物 |
[02:01] | Next time, please send cash. | 下次 请直接寄钱来 |
[02:07] | If you believe | 如果你相信 |
[02:11] | We’ve got a picture-perfect plan | 我们事先就有一个绝妙的计划 |
[02:14] | We’ve got you fooled | 那你就错了 |
[02:17] | ‘Cause we only do the best we can | 我们不过是在尽力而为 |
[02:22] | And sometimes we make it | 有时我们会取得成功 |
[02:26] | And sometimes we fake it | 有时我们会把事情搞砸 |
[02:29] | But we get one step closer each and every day | 但是我们离目标一天比一天近 |
[02:35] | We’ll figure it out on the way. | 我们会在途中解决所有难题 |
[02:40] | Lizzie McGuire S01E27 Gordo And The Dwarves | |
[02:44] | Okay, Lizzie, you’re in the seventh room of discovery, | 好了 利齐 你在七号发现屋里 |
[02:47] | so you have to roll the dream dice | 所以你必须掷梦幻骰子 |
[02:49] | and the toe bone of Rumba Peter Goblin Beater. | 和滚动驱妖人伦巴・彼得的趾骨 |
[02:52] | But, I thought I could get out of the seventh room of | 但是我以为从七号发现屋出来 |
[02:54] | discovery by getting a wish feather from a moon cat. | 我会得到月猫的一根许愿羽毛 |
[02:57] | Let’s see… lodestones… troll blessings… | 我看看 磁石 山精福音 |
[03:00] | Oh, here it is. | 哦 在这儿 |
[03:02] | It says if you don’t roll the toe bone, | 上面说如果你不滚动趾骨 |
[03:04] | you have to cross the bridge of ultimate darkness | 你必须穿过终极黑暗之桥 |
[03:07] | And spend your wish feather on insanity syrup. | 然后用你的许愿羽毛换疯狂糖浆 |
[03:11] | Whatever happened to hide-and-go-seek? | 躲猫猫怎么样 |
[03:13] | Simple game — you know count to 50, then go hide… | 简单的游戏 你知道的数到50 然后躲起来 |
[03:16] | ideally with ethan craft… on a yacht. | 最好和伊桑・克拉夫特一起 在游艇上 |
[03:19] | We’ve been playing this game for 20 minutes now. Okay? | 我们已经玩这游戏有20分钟了 好吧 |
[03:23] | Gammy McGuire’s gift has been… enjoyed. | 迈奎尔奶奶的礼物我们已经玩够了 |
[03:25] | You guys just want to quit ’cause I’m winning. | 你们想退出 只不过是因为我要赢了 |
[03:27] | You are? H-how can you tell? | 是吗 你怎么知道 |
[03:29] | Well, I’ve acquired the 13 skulls, | 我已经拿到十三颅骨了 |
[03:31] | and you know what that means. | 你知道这意味着什么 |
[03:34] | No, I really don’t. Nor do I care. | 我真不知道 我也不在乎 |
[03:36] | Well I can trade them in for a shape-shifting button. | 我可以把他们换成变形扣 |
[03:39] | I’d turn into the dragon Monarch. | 我就会变成龙王 |
[03:40] | Then I’d need to get an inferno robe and a smoke shield. | 那时我需要买一件地狱火袍和一块烟盾 |
[03:45] | Mall? | 去商场 |
[03:46] | You bet. | 你说呢 |
[03:48] | All right, all right, I-I’ll come. | 好吧 好吧 我也去 |
[03:52] | Bye, mom. Bye, dad. | 再见 老爸老妈 |
[03:53] | Bye, honey. | 再见 亲爱的 |
[03:59] | Mom, dad, I need a ride to the docks. | 爸妈 我需要坐车去码头 |
[04:01] | How come, champ? | 为什么 小淘气 |
[04:02] | To check out some wharf rats. | 去检查一下码头上的老鼠 |
[04:05] | Are you talking about colorful waterfront characters named | 你是指叫“咸鱼船长”的形形色色的码头角色 |
[04:08] | “Captain Salty” or about actual disease-carrying rodents? | 还是带传染病的啮齿目动物 |
[04:12] | The actual disease-carrying rodents. | 带传染病的啮齿目动物 |
[04:14] | I’m studying wildlife for school. | 我正在为课程研究野生动物 |
[04:16] | Well, you’re not studying rats, young man. | 嗯 你不能研究老鼠 孩子 |
[04:19] | OK. | 好吧 |
[04:20] | Well, I’m gonna go ride my bike up to the hills | 那我还是骑车上山 |
[04:23] | to check out some rattlesnake nests. See you at dinner. | 去看看响尾蛇洞吧 晚餐时见 |
[04:26] | Hey, come here, Indiana Jones. | 过来 印地安纳・琼斯(《夺宝奇兵》主人公) |
[04:28] | You can study nature right here, at home. | 你在这儿就能研究大自然 就在家里 |
[04:31] | But there isn’t any here. | 但是这儿什么都没有 |
[04:32] | Dad killed all the fire ants with spray, | 所有的火蚁都被老爸用杀虫剂除掉了 |
[04:35] | trapped all the mice and hosed away all the wasp nests. | 老鼠都被逮了 黄蜂窝也全被捣了 |
[04:39] | SAM! How could you? | 萨姆 你怎么可以这么干 |
[04:41] | What? You want fire ants? | 什么 你想要火蚁吗 |
[04:43] | Hey, there is a bird’s nest in the oak tree in the backyard. | 嘿 后院的栎树上还有一个鸟巢 |
[04:47] | Well quick, go study before your dad cuts the tree down. | 那么快 去研究研究 趁你爸爸没把树砍了 |
[04:50] | Good idea. I bet he’s just itching to chop that puppy down. | 好主意 我打赌他现在特别想把那只小狗也剁了 |
[04:57] | So, Digital Bean after school? | 下课后去数字豆吗 |
[04:58] | I-I can’t make it. | 我 我去不了 |
[04:59] | Why what are you doing? | 为什么 你在做什么 |
[05:01] | Playing Dwarflord. | 玩矮人之王游戏 |
[05:02] | Ha! No, really, what are you doing? | 哈 说真的 你在做什么 |
[05:06] | I’m playing Dwarflord. | 我要玩矮人之王游戏 |
[05:08] | Why on earth would you want to do that? | 你干嘛想要玩那个 |
[05:09] | ‘Cause I liked it, | 因为我喜欢 |
[05:10] | and it turns out there’s a Dwarf tribe right here on campus. | 而且原来学校里就有一个矮人部落 |
[05:13] | Really? Do they get like special parking or anything? | 真的吗 他们是有残障专用停车位还是别的什么 |
[05:16] | A Dwarf tribe is a what you call a group of people | 所谓的矮人部落就是一群人 |
[05:18] | who get together and the game on a regular basis. | 定期聚在一起玩游戏 |
[05:20] | I thought the name for that was… | 我想那个游戏的名字就是 |
[05:23] | You just don’t understand it. It’s more of a guy’s game. | 你不明白的 这是一个比较倾向男孩子的游戏 |
[05:26] | The epic struggle of good versus evil, | 正与邪的惊天对决 |
[05:28] | the intricate strategies, | 尔虞我诈的权谋策略 |
[05:29] | the mighty deeds of fearsome warriors. | 凶残武士的野蛮行径 |
[05:32] | Hail, Gordo Glimmerfoe. | 你好啊 微光敌戈多 |
[05:34] | The tribe salutes its newest questling. | 部落向它的新探索者致意 |
[05:37] | Huzzah! | 万岁 |
[05:39] | Farewell and good luck, Gordo Hammertoe. | 再见 祝你好运 锤子趾戈多 |
[05:42] | Yeah, have fun storming the castle. | 是啊 突袭城堡愉快 |
[05:44] | A thousand thanks, Maidens fair. | 非常感谢 正义的圣女 |
[05:46] | You know, they’re making fun of us. | 你知道吗 她们是在嘲笑我们 |
[05:48] | They are? Fine. | 他们是吗 好吧 |
[05:58] | That ought to show them. | 这样她们应该就明白了 |
[06:00] | Huzzah! | 万岁 |
[06:03] | Ah! What was that? | 啊 那是什么呀 |
[06:11] | This is boring. | 好无聊啊 |
[06:12] | No, it isn’t. This is the whole miracle of nature at work. | 不对 这是自然界的奇迹 |
[06:16] | This is…life renewing itself. | 这是 生命的重生 |
[06:19] | This is the universe unfolding according to a grand plan. | 这是宇宙按照宏伟计划进行的展示 |
[06:24] | And it’s boring. | 而且这很无聊 |
[06:26] | Hey, mighty bird-watchers! I brought you some snacks. | 嘿 伟大的鸟类守望者 我给你们拿了些点心 |
[06:29] | Oh, great. I’ll come right down and get them. | 哦 太棒了 我就下去拿 |
[06:32] | That’s okay. You don’t have to. I can toss it up to you. | 没关系 不必下来 我抛给你就是了 |
[06:34] | No, no, no that’s way too dangerous. | 不不 那样的话太危险了 |
[06:36] | I’ll come right down and get them. | 我就下来拿 |
[06:43] | Hey, where you going, sweetie? | 嘿 你去哪儿啊 亲爱的 |
[06:44] | Um… bathroom, yeah. | 嗯 厕所 是啊 |
[06:48] | He’s not coming back, is he? | 他不会回来了 对吧 |
[06:50] | I wouldn’t count on it. Here’s your juice. | 我不指望了 你的果汁 |
[06:54] | Anybody home? | 有人在家吗 |
[06:56] | Hey, Sam, Edward Sanchez is here. | 嘿 萨姆 爱德华・桑切斯来了 |
[06:59] | Oh. | 哦 |
[06:59] | Standing right next to me. | 就站在我的旁边 |
[07:01] | Hey, Eduardo, remember that 15 bucks I borrowed from you? | 爱德华多 记得我从你那儿借了15块钱吗 |
[07:07] | I just keep forgetting to give it back. | 我老是忘了还给你 |
[07:09] | Ah, forget about that. I have. | 啊 算了吧 我有钱 |
[07:11] | Oh. | 哦 |
[07:12] | I brought back Sam’s hedge trimmer. | 我来还萨姆的修枝剪 |
[07:14] | My topiary’s turning out well. | 我修剪枝叶的技术很不错 |
[07:16] | What’s Sam doing in the tree? | 萨姆在树上做什么 |
[07:17] | Oh, it’s a school project for Matt. | 哦 是马特的课业项目 |
[07:20] | In fact would you take this up to him? | 你能把这个拿给他吗 |
[07:22] | I’m afraid he’s gonna die of thirst. | 我怕他要渴死了 |
[07:23] | Oh sure. Coming right up, Sam. | 当然 我就上来 萨姆 |
[07:26] | Righty-o! | 好的 |
[07:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:36] | Hey, a bird’s nest! | 嘿 一个鸟巢 |
[07:37] | Yeah, sparrows, I think. You want some protein bar? | 对 我觉得是麻雀 你想来点营养米条吗 |
[07:42] | Ah, Thanks. Wait! Don’t hog all the juice! | 啊 谢谢 等等 别把果汁都喝了 |
[07:46] | Sorry. Let me have some of that protein bar. | 抱歉 给我来点那个营养米条 |
[07:52] | Hello? | 喂 |
[07:53] | Hey, do you understand this english homework? | 嘿 你看得懂这个英语作业吗 |
[07:55] | I understand that it’s a pain in the rear. | 我看懂它其实是个大麻烦 |
[07:57] | I guess we could go down to the library | 我想我们可以到图书馆 |
[07:58] | and check out some reference books. Or we could… | 借一些参考书 或者我们可以 |
[08:01] | Call Gordo! | 打电话给戈多 |
[08:06] | Huzzah! | 万岁 |
[08:11] | Gordo. | 我是戈多 |
[08:12] | Hey, explain prepositional phrases. | 嘿 解释一下介词短语 |
[08:15] | Sorry, I’m kind of busy right now. | 抱歉 我现在有点忙 |
[08:16] | This is your homework hour. What are you doing? | 这是你的家庭作业时间 你在忙什么 |
[08:19] | Um… nothing special. | 嗯 没什么特别的 |
[08:21] | The hour of magic is upon us. | 魔法时刻属于我们 |
[08:24] | Are you playing that munchkin game again? | 你又在玩那个小孩子游戏了 |
[08:25] | Yea. And I’m about to vanquish | 是啊 我正要击溃 |
[08:27] | the winged werewolf to the eighth vortex, | 八号漩涡的翼狼人 |
[08:29] | so I can’t really help you with your prepositions right now. | 所以我现在确实不能给你解释介词 |
[08:31] | Is that Lizzie and Miranda? | 那是利齐和米兰达吗 |
[08:38] | Look, I have to roll the toe bone. I’ll see you guys later. | 我得滚趾骨去了 两位待会见了 |
[08:42] | I’m a little worried about this. | 我有点担心他 |
[08:43] | Me too. You know how Gordo obsesses about things. | 我也是 你知道戈多对感兴趣的东西有多沉迷 |
[08:46] | I mean I’m worried about how we’re gonna | 我是说我担心我们怎么 |
[08:48] | get this homework done. My mom’s working tonight, | 做这个家庭作业 我妈今晚上班 |
[08:51] | and my dad’s up in a tree with your dad. | 而我爸和你爸在一棵树上 |
[08:53] | Well, I’m worried about Gordo. | 我是担心戈多 |
[08:54] | He’s way too interested in this game. And Tudgeman plays it. | 他对这游戏太感兴趣了 而且塔奇曼也在玩 |
[08:58] | That puts a red flag up right there. | 这样的话情况就很糟了 |
[08:59] | He’s gonna lose interest in it eventually, | 他最终会失去兴趣的 |
[09:02] | just like his carrier pigeons. | 就像对他的信鸽那样 |
[09:07] | He didn’t lose interest in his pigeons. | 但他没有对他的鸽子失去兴趣 |
[09:10] | A cat developed an interest in them. | 是一只猫对它们产生了兴趣 |
[09:12] | I hope you’re right, but I’m gonna keep an eye on him. | 我希望你是对的 但是我会留意他的 |
[09:19] | So, are we gonna study together? | 我们要一起学习吗 |
[09:20] | I can’t. I’ve got other plans. | 不行 我有别的安排 |
[09:23] | Oh, princess candlewick, I figured out the circle stone code. | 哦 烛芯公主 我算出了石圈密码 |
[09:27] | Oh, my gosh! Now we can get into the dragon chamber. | 哦 我的天啊 现在我们可以进入龙厅了 |
[09:32] | And then we can battle the man with the iron fist | 在我们经历了两次八号旋风后 |
[09:34] | After we go through the eighth vortex twice. | 我们总算能和铁拳男大战一场了 |
[09:39] | Hey, Gordo. | 嗨 戈多 |
[09:41] | We thought we’d have lunch with you. | 我们以为我们会和你共进午餐 |
[09:44] | There’s ground-up eyeballs in the chili today. | 今天的辣椒里有粉碎眼球 |
[09:48] | GORDO! | 戈多 |
[09:53] | Yikes! Okay, I see what the problem is. | 呃 好吧 我来看看是什么问题 |
[09:56] | Gordo died a few weeks ago and didn’t bother to tell us. | 戈多几个星期前就死了 没劳神来告诉我们 |
[09:59] | Gordo, what’s with the dark circles? You look like a raccoon. | 戈多 黑眼圈是怎么回事 你看起来像只浣熊 |
[10:02] | Have you been getting any sleep at all? | 你一点儿觉都没睡吗 |
[10:05] | No time. | 没时间 |
[10:06] | I’m this close to solving the riddle of the silver hammer. | 我离解出银锤之谜只有一步之遥了 |
[10:09] | And where’s your lunch? | 你的午饭在哪儿 |
[10:10] | I told you — silver hammer! Quit being a nag worm. | 我告诉你了 银铁锤 别像个唠叨虫似的 |
[10:14] | But — | 可是 |
[10:14] | Yeah, Lizzie, quit being such a nag worm! Sheesh! | 是啊 利齐 别像个唠叨虫似的 唏 |
[10:37] | Hey, McG, sorry I ragged on you the other day. | 嗨 迈儿 抱歉前些日子我对你发火 |
[10:39] | I was out of line. | 是我出格了 |
[10:40] | Oh, it’s OK. I was just worried about you. You have to eat. | 哦 没关系 我只是担心你 你得吃东西啊 |
[10:43] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[10:44] | That’s why I was hoping I could borrow a couple bucks | 这就是为什么我希望能借两块钱 |
[10:47] | and get a turkey burger? | 去买火鸡汉堡 |
[10:48] | You don’t have any money? Did you spend all your cash | 你没钱吗 你在那些弱智的矮人游戏卡上 |
[10:51] | on those stupid dwarf game-card thingies? | 花掉你的所有钱了 |
[10:53] | Yeah, yeah, I wasn’t thinking clearly. | 你说的没错 我没想清楚 |
[10:55] | That’s why a turkey burger would be good. | 所以来一个火鸡汉堡会很不错 |
[10:58] | I’d get some food in me. | 我想吃点东西进去 |
[11:00] | Okay. Here. And get some sleep, too. You’re falling apart. | 好吧 拿着 还有睡会儿觉 你快散架了 |
[11:05] | Yeah, yeah I will. Thanks. See ya. | 好的 我会的 谢了 回见 |
[11:13] | Hey, still got the golden edition dragon monarch card? | 嘿 还有黄金版龙王卡吗 |
[11:16] | Got the money? | 拿到钱了 |
[11:23] | Huzzah! | 万岁 |
[11:29] | Not bad — B-plus. | 不错嘛 B+ |
[11:30] | Me too. The only one I got wrong was, | 我也是 我错的唯一一题是 |
[11:32] | “Where’s the english channel?” | 英吉利海峡在哪里 |
[11:34] | I thought it was next to E-S-P-N. | 我以为会在ESPN体育频道后面 |
[11:35] | (channel:海峡 也有“频道”的意思) | |
[11:36] | How about you, Gordo? | 你怎么样 戈多 |
[11:38] | Oh, I got an “A.” | 哦 我得了A |
[11:40] | Glimmerfoe, join us. | 微光敌 加入我们 |
[11:42] | Princess candlewick has acquired the alabaster dragon egg. | 烛心公主已经拿到了白玉龙蛋 |
[11:45] | Oh, cool! | 哦 酷 |
[11:48] | We’ve lost Gordo. He’s obsessed with Dwarflord. | 我们已经失去了戈多 他痴迷于矮人之王 |
[11:52] | It’s worse than that. | 这比那个更糟糕 |
[11:56] | Gordo got an “F.” | 戈多不及格 |
[12:06] | Okay, I’m here. Let’s play. Where are your game pieces? | 我来了 让我们开玩吧 你们的游戏卡在哪儿 |
[12:09] | We don’t have any. | 我们没有什么游戏卡 |
[12:10] | Your message said you wanted to play Dwarflord. | 你短信说你想玩矮人之王的 |
[12:12] | You said you wanted me to teach you. | 你说你想让我教你 |
[12:13] | Yeah, well, there’s a simple explanation for that. | 是的 嗯 这其实很好解释 |
[12:16] | We lied. | 我们骗你的 |
[12:17] | Just like you’ve been lying about your grades | 就像你对你的分数说谎一样 |
[12:19] | and what you’ve been doing with your lunch money. | 还有你怎么花你的午餐钱的 |
[12:21] | Oh, I’m sorry. I mean my lunch money. | 对不起 我指的是我的午餐钱 |
[12:23] | Fine. You don’t want me to | 好 你不想让我 |
[12:24] | borrow your lunch money anymore? I won’t. | 再向你借午餐钱了 我不会了 |
[12:26] | That’s not it, Gordo. | 不是那个意思 戈多 |
[12:27] | We just don’t want you to play Dwarflord anymore. | 我们只是不想让你再玩矮人之王了 |
[12:29] | Okay? It’s taken over your life. | 好吗 它已经占据了你的生活 |
[12:31] | It has not. | 才没有 |
[12:32] | Has so! | 的确有 |
[12:33] | I swear on the sacred shield of Owen Thunder Eater, | 我对雷食者欧文的圣盾发誓 |
[12:36] | it has not! | 没有 |
[12:39] | All right, maybe that didn’t sound so good, | 好吧 或许这听起来不怎么样 |
[12:41] | but I know what I’m doing. | 但是我知道我在做什么 |
[12:42] | We don’t think you do. | 我们不觉得你知道 |
[12:43] | We want you to go back to normal. We want you to stop. | 我们想要你回到正常的样子 我们要你停下来 |
[12:46] | No. | 不行 |
[12:47] | Look, I can stop playing any time I want to, | 听着 只要我想 我在任何时候都能停下来 |
[12:49] | but I’m not going to just because you say so. | 但我不会因为你们这么说我就不玩了 |
[12:51] | I’m outta here. | 我要走了 |
[12:56] | Man, that’s one bad Dwarflord jones. | 好家伙 那可是个顽固的矮人之王沉迷者 |
[12:59] | What do you know about it? | 你怎么知道 |
[13:01] | It’s a cool game, but it can take you down a bad road. | 那是个很酷的游戏 但会带让你误入歧途 |
[13:04] | Last year, Lanny was seriously on the Dwarf. | 去年 兰尼就沉迷上了矮人游戏 |
[13:08] | Spent all his money on collectors’ cards, | 花光了所有的钱收藏卡片 |
[13:10] | talked nonstop about his characters. | 对他的角色说个不停 |
[13:13] | That Dwarflord is bad medicine. | 矮人之王简直是毒品 |
[13:15] | I just hope He can get over it. | 我只希望他自己能戒了 |
[13:17] | You can hope. And you can hope a grizzly bear doesn’t eat you | 如果你身上粘了熏肉味道 灰熊还不吃你 |
[13:20] | if you rub yourself with bacon. | 你倒可以抱有这样的希望 |
[13:22] | Gordo’s a dwarfhead. He needs help. | 戈多已经是矮人狂了 他需要帮助 |
[13:25] | So will you help him? | 那么你会帮助他吗 |
[13:29] | It won’t be easy. It will be intense… It will be ugly. | 不会那么容易的 会有困难 会有危险 |
[13:35] | But, Gordo helped me that time | 但是戈多在我的头 |
[13:36] | I got my head stuck in the banister. | 卡在栏杆里的时候帮过我 |
[13:42] | I owe him one. | 我欠他一个人情 |
[13:46] | I-I hate to bother you, but I really think Edward | 我不想打扰你 但我确实觉得爱德华 |
[13:48] | left his cellphone at home on purpose so I couldn’t call him. | 故意把他的手机落在家这样我就不能给他打电话了 |
[13:53] | Edward, your wife is here. | 爱德华 你夫人来了 |
[13:55] | Oh. | 哦 |
[13:56] | Standing right next to me. | 就站在我身边 |
[13:58] | Oh! | 哦 |
[14:00] | Edward, you’ve been over here for four hours now. | 爱德华 你在这里已经待了四个钟头了 |
[14:03] | Remember, you promised to clean the rain gutters. | 还记得吗 你答应要清洁雨水槽的 |
[14:06] | I want to watch the eggs! | 我想要看着这些蛋 |
[14:07] | I really think it’s time for you to come home now. | 我觉得现在该是你回家的时候了 |
[14:10] | No. | 不 |
[14:11] | Eduardo, vamanos! | 爱德华多 给我下来 |
[14:14] | No quiero. | 不要 |
[14:15] | Sam, maybe you ought to come down, too. | 萨姆 大概你也应该下来了 |
[14:18] | I don’t want to. Just give us our potato chips. | 我不要 就给我们来点薯片吧 |
[14:21] | All right, I’ll come up there. | 好 我这就上来 |
[14:22] | No! No girls allowed. | 不 女生不行 |
[14:24] | Yeah! | 是啊 |
[14:25] | Hey, want to go to the day spa? | 嘿 想去日间水疗吗 |
[14:27] | Sure! I’ve got Edward’s credit card. | 当然 我有爱德华的信用卡 |
[14:33] | Just as I thought — | 正如我所料 |
[14:35] | they’ve posted sentries outside the game chamber. | 他们已经在游戏厅外布置了哨兵 |
[14:38] | These are hard-core Dwarfites. | 这些都是绝对的矮人战士 |
[14:41] | Miranda, you know what to do. | 米兰达 你知道该怎么办 |
[14:49] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[14:52] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[14:53] | That’s a really great outfit. | 这身打扮真不错 |
[14:54] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[14:55] | Yeah, I’ve always had a thing for, uh… what are you again? | 对啊 我一直在想 嗯 你是扮的什么 |
[14:59] | Half-elf, half-badger. | 半精灵半獾 |
[15:01] | For one of those! Hmm, pitter-patter. | 管他是哪个呢 嗯 拍挞拍挞 |
[15:04] | Oh, listen, could you show me where | 你能带我去最近的 |
[15:06] | the nearest water fountain is? I’m feeling kind of warm. | 饮水机那儿吗 我觉得有点热 |
[15:09] | A quest I would fain undertake for a damsel. | 我乐意为这位美女效劳 |
[15:12] | Yeah-huh. | 呀哼 |
[15:15] | I won my spurs in the gremlin wars | 我在第十二维的精怪战争中 |
[15:18] | of the 12th dimension when — Aahhh! | 赢来了我的戟 啊啊 |
[15:26] | You’re half-elf, half-badger. | 你是半精灵半獾 |
[15:28] | You won your spurs in the Gremlin wars. | 你在精怪战争中赢来了你的戟 |
[15:30] | I wish I had time for a bath. | 真希望我有时间洗个澡 |
[15:31] | I smell like a petting zoo. | 我和爱畜动物园一个味儿 |
[15:34] | A great thirst grows upon me. | 我体内强烈的渴望正在增长 |
[15:37] | The wizard of the wood glen craves a break. | 神木峡谷的巫师们急需休息 |
[15:38] | Princess candlewick, prepare the dwarf brew. | 烛心公主 准备矮人酒 |
[15:43] | How are we supposed to get Gordo out of there? | 我们应该怎样把戈多弄出来呢 |
[15:45] | That dwarf brew they’re drinking? It’s a strong iced tea. | 他们要喝的矮人酒 是一种浓冰爽茶 |
[15:49] | Gordo Glimmerfoe’s gonna need a pit stop anytime now. | 微光敌戈多随时都可能要方便一下 |
[15:53] | Okay, here’s what we do. | 好了 我们该这么做 |
[15:59] | It’s off to the watering trench, my half-badger brethren. | 这是给战壕灌水的时候了 我的半獾兄弟 |
[16:05] | Ah! You’re tickling me! Don’t jostle me! | 啊 你敢挠我 别推我 |
[16:08] | I have to go to the bathroom! | 我得去上厕所 |
[16:10] | Careful! We’re losing it! | 当心 我们要失去方向了 |
[16:12] | Aaahhhh! This isn’t helping the bathroom situation at all! | 啊啊 这根本没解决厕所问题啊 |
[16:17] | Glimmerfoe? Art thou still in the toilet? | 微光敌 你还在洗手间吗 |
[16:23] | What are you doing to me? | 你们要对我做什么 |
[16:25] | We’re helping you. | 我们在帮你 |
[16:26] | How is this helping me? | 这怎么能帮我 |
[16:29] | Dwarflord! | 矮人之王 |
[16:30] | Dwarflord! | 矮人之王 |
[16:32] | Dwarflord! | 矮人之王 |
[16:33] | This is aversion therapy. The thing you like causes you pain. | 这是厌恶治疗 你喜欢的东西引起你的痛苦 |
[16:37] | Therefore, you don’t like it anymore. | 这样你就不再喜欢了 |
[16:39] | What are the wires for? | 这些线是做什么用的 |
[16:41] | Well, the wires are for absolutely nothing. | 线一点用都没有 |
[16:43] | They just look pretty cool. | 只不过看起来很酷 |
[16:46] | Well, if you don’t cut this out, I’m gonna cause you pain. | 如果你把这些弄掉 我会让你痛苦的 |
[16:48] | Okay! Moving on to the next step. | 好 进入下一阶段 |
[16:52] | Ow! | 啊嗷 |
[16:53] | I just wanted to do one. It looked fun. | 我只想试一次 看起来蛮有趣的 |
[16:56] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这样做 |
[16:57] | Because we want you back the way you were. | 因为我们希望你变回原来的样子 |
[16:59] | Back in the old days, | 回到过去 |
[17:00] | when you ate and slept and talked like a normal person. | 你像一个正常的人一样吃饭睡觉谈话 |
[17:04] | Maybe I just like Dwarflord. | 或许我只是很喜欢矮人之王 |
[17:06] | Well, maybe you do, but if you don’t change, | 也许你是 但是如果你不改 |
[17:08] | you’re gonna end up like this. | 你最后就会变成这样 |
[17:09] | Alvin Steck — he’s a regional Dwarflord champion. | 阿尔文・斯泰克 他是一名地区矮人之王冠军 |
[17:12] | He’s 36 years old, and he lives in his mother’s basement. | 他36岁还住在母亲家的地下室里 |
[17:15] | He works part time at a barbershop, sweeping up hair. | 他在一家理发店兼职 扫扫头发 |
[17:18] | He hasn’t had a date since his junior prom. | 他从初中舞会后就从没约会过 |
[17:21] | He took his cousin. | 他带他的堂妹去的 |
[17:23] | His whole life is dwarflord. | 他整个生活都是矮人之王 |
[17:25] | He missed out on swimsuit calendars, curly fries, | 他错过了泳装日历 炸薯圈 |
[17:28] | and souped-up motorcycles. | 和大马力摩托 |
[17:29] | Don’t miss out, Gordo. | 千万不要错过了 戈多 |
[18:12] | Ahhh! Enough, enough, enough! | 啊啊 够了 够了 够了 |
[18:13] | French fries, french fries — give me french fries. | 炸薯条 炸薯条 给我炸薯条 |
[18:16] | How about we go to the lake tomorrow? | 明天我们去那个湖怎么样 |
[18:18] | And Matt you wanna watch a basketball game tomorrow night? | 还有马特你明天晚上想看篮球赛吗 |
[18:21] | Is there ketchup? | 有西红柿酱吗 |
[18:22] | No! | 没有 |
[18:26] | The crisis has passed. my work here’s done. | 这场危机已经过去了 我的工作已经完成了 |
[18:34] | You know what’s really good? | 你知道什么最好吗 |
[18:36] | I mean with Sugar-o’s and marshmallow puffies. | 和O型糖和棉花糖一起吃 |
[18:38] | Very good combination. | 非常好的组合 |
[18:39] | I say, we do the mall today, and we can save the lake | 我提议我们今天去商场 然后下周我们就可以去 |
[18:42] | for Next week, when it’s suppose to be warmer. | 拯救河川了 那时天气可能更暖和 |
[18:44] | Gordo’s back! | 戈多回来了 |
[18:45] | I mean, he still obsesses about stuff, | 我的意思是 他仍然沉迷于一些东西 |
[18:48] | but at least it’s good stuff, like sports and junk food… | 但是至少是好东西 比如运动和垃圾食品 |
[18:51] | And helping me with my homework. | 还有帮我做作业 |
[18:55] | Sounds good to me, Gordo. | 我觉得不错 戈多 |
[18:56] | And when we’re at the beach, we can get curly fries. | 我们在沙滩上的时候 我们能买到炸薯圈 |
[19:00] | Dwarflord! | 矮人之王 |
[19:01] | Ow! | 啊哦 |
[19:02] | Just checking. | 只不过检查一下 |
[19:04] | Hey! Everybody! Come quick! | 嘿 大家快来 |
[19:06] | Yes, hurry! | 对 赶快 |
[19:07] | Come on! The eggs are hatching! | 快来 蛋快孵出来了 |
[19:12] | H-hurry! Their little beaks are breaking through. | 赶快 他们的小喙出来了 |
[19:16] | We’re fathers! | 我们是鸟爸爸 |
[19:19] | Kids, you should really see this. Nature is such a miracle. | 孩子们 你们真该看看这个 自然是这么神奇 |
[19:26] | Uh… you guys ready to go to the mall? | 嗯 你们准备好去商场了吗 |
[19:28] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[19:29] | Ah, the mall — no trolls, no wizards. | 啊 购物中心 没有巨人怪 没有巫师 |
[19:32] | Just cinnamon buns, the arcade, and you guys. | 只有玉桂卷 拱廊商店街和你们 |
[19:34] | Thanks for pulling me back. | 谢谢你们拉我回来 |
[19:35] | Sure. But now you get to pay for the cinnamon buns! | 当然 但是现在你得给玉桂卷掏钱 |
[19:45] | Look! One’s poking its head out. and it’s black. | 看 一只露出头了 是黑色的 |
[19:48] | They’re crows… cute, little crows. | 是乌鸦 可爱的小乌鸦 |
[19:53] | Hey, that must be the mother. Looks like she’s in a hurry. | 嘿 那一定是鸟妈妈 看起来她很着急 |
[19:56] | She looks… angry. | 她看起来很愤怒 |
[19:58] | Oh-oh! | 哦 哦 |
[20:05] | Oh, I’ll go get some ice packs. | 我去找点冰袋 |
[20:11] | Is my school project done yet? | 我的课业项目完成了吗 |
[20:13] | Yeah, it’s done. I think I sprained my shoulder. | 是的 完成了 我觉得扭伤了肩 |
[20:17] | Cool! My next project is first aid. Does that hurt? | 酷 我的下一项课程是急救 那里疼吗 |
[20:20] | Ow! | 啊嗷 |
[20:22] | That? | 那里呢 |
[20:23] | Ow! | 啊嗷 |
[20:24] | How about this? | 这怎么样 |
[20:24] | Ow! | 啊嗷 |
[20:24] | That? | 那里 |
[20:25] | Son. | 儿子 |
[20:41] | Could you show me where the nearest… | 你能告诉我最近的 |
[20:43] | You want I should rough him up… | 你想让我惹毛他 |
[20:47] | Yo, Savage, are you watching this? | 哟 野蛮人 你在看这个吗 |
[20:51] | I could pass a new law making Ethan Craft worship me. | 我可以通过一项新的法案让伊桑・克拉夫特崇拜我 |
[20:55] | Oops. | 哎哟 |