时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Now, girls in the center with a right-hand star. | 现在 女孩们右手牵在一起到中间转圈 |
[00:09] | This is so unfair. | 这太不公平了 |
[00:10] | How come Kate gets to dance with | 为什么让凯特和我未来的 |
[00:11] | my potential boyfriend Ethan? | 男友伊桑一起跳舞 |
[00:13] | Cause she asked him. You could have. | 因为她邀请他了 你本来也可以呀 |
[00:15] | But then I’d have to get the nerve to talk to him. | 但是 我必须得有那勇气去跟他说 |
[00:17] | Come on back and honor your partner. | 走回来 向你的搭档表示敬意 |
[00:21] | Now, allemande left. | 现在 左转开始跳阿列曼达舞 |
[00:25] | Howdy-do, corner. Guess what? | 你好 教练 你猜怎么着 |
[00:26] | Somebody has a crush on you. | 有人暗恋你 |
[00:28] | The things you learn in coed gym. | 这就是你能在混合体育馆里知道的事情 |
[00:31] | A crush on me? | 暗恋上我 |
[00:33] | I’m the crushee, not the crusher. | 我是被暗恋者 不是暗恋者 |
[00:36] | Hey, someone’s got a crush on me. | 嘿 有人暗恋我 |
[00:38] | -Who? -Give me a sec. | -谁 -等我一下 |
[00:40] | -Name, please? -Oh, I can’t tell. | -名字 拜托 -哦 我不能说 |
[00:42] | That would be gossiping, and that’s wrong, Lizzie. | 我要说了就成绯闻了 那可是不对的 利齐 |
[00:45] | She won’t tell. | 她不肯说 |
[00:47] | All in the center with a right-hand star. | 全体右手牵在一起到中间转圈 |
[00:50] | Well, maybe it’s Quinn. | 嗯 也许是奎因 |
[00:51] | Boy most likely to play in the World Series. | 那个最有可能参加世界棒球系列赛的男孩 |
[00:55] | Well, that’s not so bad. | 嗯 这也不错啊 |
[00:57] | And a left-hand star. | 现在换左手 |
[00:59] | I heard you have a gentleman caller. | 我听说你有一个倾慕者 |
[01:01] | Yeah, whose name is? | 是啊 那人名字是什么 |
[01:03] | Mmm, haven’t heard. | 嗯 还没听到 |
[01:04] | Maybe it’s Winston,the transfer from Mali. | 也许是温斯顿 那个来自马里的转学生 |
[01:08] | -Ooh. Exotic. -And he barely speaks English. | -喔 异国情调 -而且他几乎不会说英语 |
[01:10] | We don’t have to worry about saying anything stupid. | 我们不用担心会说出什么很傻的话来 |
[01:13] | All around with a left-hand lady. | 女士们 以右手为轴转圈 |
[01:17] | Maybe it’s Ethan Craft! | 也许是伊桑・克拉夫特 |
[01:19] | That’d be a crush return. | 那可就是对暗恋的回应了 |
[01:21] | In what universe, Lizzie McGuire? | 你觉得那可能吗 利齐・迈奎尔 |
[01:23] | Well, then who? | 那么 到底是谁 |
[01:25] | Hi, Lizzie. | 嗨 利齐 |
[01:31] | Larry Tudgeman?! Nerd times pi. | 拉里・塔奇曼 超级怪胎 |
[01:37] | Now, all in the center with a great big yell! | 现在 都跑到中间大喊一声 |
[01:46] | If you believe, | 如果你相信 |
[01:49] | we’ve got a picture-perfect plan | 我们事先就有一个绝妙的计划 |
[01:53] | We’ve got you fooled | 那你就错了 |
[01:56] | ‘Cause we only do the best we can | 我们不过是在尽力而为 |
[02:01] | Sometimes we make it | 有时我们会取得成功 |
[02:05] | And sometimes we fake it | 有时我们会把事情搞砸 |
[02:08] | But we get one step closer each and every day | 但我们离目标一天比一天近 |
[02:14] | We’ll figure it out on the way | 我们会在途中解决所有难题 |
[02:18] | Lizzie McGuire S01E26 Scarlett Larry | |
[02:22] | Larry Tudgeman?! My first crush-er! | 拉里・塔奇曼 第一个暗恋我的人 |
[02:24] | -Oh, it’s unfair! -My condolences. | -哦 这不公平 -我深表哀悼 |
[02:27] | Yeah, tell me about it. | 是啊 那还用说 |
[02:28] | The guy hasn’t changed his shirt since, like, second grade! | 这个家伙好像从二年级开始就没换过衬衣 |
[02:30] | Relax. It’s just a crush. | 放轻松 这只是暗恋 |
[02:32] | He’s not going to do anything. | 他什么事情也没做 |
[02:34] | Yeah, we’ve had a crush on Ethan Craft for forever | 是的 我们已经暗恋伊桑・克拉夫特很长时间了 |
[02:36] | and we’ve never done anything about it. | 我们并没有做任何事情 |
[02:38] | I guess when you put it like that | 我觉得你这样一说 |
[02:39] | I guess the crush has been crushed. | 我想这暗恋已经到头了 |
[02:42] | Lizzie! There you are! | 利齐 原来你在这里啊 |
[02:44] | Can… Can I talk to you for a second? | 我 我 能跟你说会儿话吗 |
[02:53] | I… I was wondering if maybe sometime you’d like to go out? | 我 我是想 你有没有时间出去 |
[02:58] | Like on a date. | 比如一个约会 |
[02:59] | Like, Sunday afternoon? | 比如 星期天下午 |
[03:01] | Um… Never! No way! | 嗯 不行 没门 |
[03:04] | Not in a million years! | 一百万年也不可能 |
[03:06] | Nu-uh! Nope! Nix! Nyet! | 不 不 不行 不 |
[03:09] | I, um Well, I kind of have this thing. | 我 嗯 我有点事 |
[03:14] | So, I can’t. Thanks for asking, though. | 所以 我不能去 不过还是谢谢你的邀请 |
[03:19] | Lying is perfectly legal in a case like this. | 在这个时候说谎是合法的 |
[03:25] | Oh. that, uh… That’s too bad. | 哦 这个 呃 这太糟糕了 |
[03:30] | So much for the crush being history. | 所以暗恋这个事已经成为历史了 |
[03:33] | Good thing he has algebra next. | 好事是他接下来会去做数学题 |
[03:34] | That’ll cheer him up. | 那会让他振作起来的 |
[03:41] | I don’t feel guilty. All right, I feel guilty. | 我不觉得内疚 好吧 我有点内疚 |
[03:46] | Take that! | 接招 |
[03:51] | Mom’s home. | 妈妈回家了 |
[03:54] | Okay, that’s it, guys. | 好吧 我受够了 伙计们 |
[03:57] | Hi, honey! Hard day? | 嗨 亲爱的 辛苦的一天 |
[03:59] | No, I had a wonderful day. | 不 我原有一个完美的一天 |
[04:00] | Until I tried to park the car in the garage | 直到我想要去车库停车 |
[04:03] | and couldn’t. Do you know why? | 但是却停不进去 你知道为什么吗 |
[04:05] | Because you turned your wheel too early, then panicked | 因为你方向盘打得太早了 然后就慌了 |
[04:07] | and turned it the other way really, really fast. | 然后很快 很快地转方向 |
[04:10] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说些什么 |
[04:12] | The reason I couldn’t park | 我不能停车的原因是 |
[04:13] | is because the driveway is filled with your junk. | 因为路上堆满了你们的垃圾 |
[04:17] | And the lawn. | 还有草坪上 |
[04:18] | And where is that junk supposed to go? | 垃圾应该放到哪儿呀 |
[04:25] | In the tool shed. But it can’t fit in the tool shed | 工具棚 但是那儿现在装不下了 |
[04:28] | because the tool shed is so filled with your junk. | 因为你们的垃圾把那儿也塞满了 |
[04:31] | It’s junk to you but to us it’s… stuff. | 对你来说是垃圾 但对我们来说 那些是东西 |
[04:35] | Well, the stuff has to go. Now. | 那么 这些东西必须要搬走 现在 |
[04:37] | Party pooper! | 你真是扫兴 |
[04:39] | That’s my job. | 这是我的工作 |
[04:50] | It’s not messy. | 没多乱啊 |
[04:52] | Well, let’s just move some stuff around | 呃 我们一起把这些东西摆好 |
[04:53] | so it looks like we did something. | 以便让她觉得我们确实干了点活儿 |
[04:57] | That’s still tight. Keep that. | 拍网依然很紧 留着 |
[05:02] | Mom… I, uh, need your advice. | 妈妈 我 嗯 需要你的建议 |
[05:07] | Really? You want to talk to me? | 真的 你想和我谈谈 |
[05:09] | Yeah, um. | 是 嗯 |
[05:13] | I’m obviously desperate. | 我很明显的绝望了 |
[05:17] | It, it’s about a boy. | 这 这是关于一个男孩 |
[05:19] | Ow! Boy trouble?! Oh, my God. | 喔 男孩的问题 噢 我的天哪 |
[05:22] | Oh, honey, at last! Come here, tell me. | 亲爱的 终于啊 过来告诉我 |
[05:24] | No, no, no, no. Forget it. | 不 不 不 不 就当我没说过 |
[05:26] | I’m sorry. I really am. | 对不起 我真的很抱歉 |
[05:27] | Now really tell me what it is. | 现在说真的 告诉我怎么回事 |
[05:29] | Okay. Well, what do you do if a guy you don’t like– | 好的 嗯 如果有一个你不喜欢的男孩 |
[05:33] | and never ever will like, like, in a million years like | 而且永远 永远不会喜欢的男孩 |
[05:36] | wants to go out with you? | 想要约你出去 你会怎么办 |
[05:39] | Well, how do you know you don’t like him | 嗯 如果你不给他个机会 |
[05:40] | if you haven’t given him a chance? | 你怎么知道你不喜欢他 |
[05:44] | So you mean go out with him? | 所以你的意思是跟他约会 |
[05:48] | That’s not the answer I was looking for. | 这不是我要找的答案 |
[05:58] | -Hey, watch it. -This can go. | -嘿 当心 -这儿还能走 |
[06:01] | Just a sec. | 等一下 |
[06:03] | That’s my soap box racer! | 这就是我的肥皂盒赛车 |
[06:05] | What a beauty. | 真是个大美人儿 |
[06:07] | This thing? Lame-o. | 这东西吗 真差劲 |
[06:10] | Grandma on my scooter goes faster. | 奶奶骑着我的滑板车也比这个快 |
[06:15] | Hey, you should have seen Grandma when | 嘿 那你真应该看看奶奶 |
[06:16] | she was in this thing! | 骑着这个东西的样子 |
[06:19] | Hey, wait a second. Scooters are on the way out. | 嘿 等一等 滑板车已经快不流行了 |
[06:23] | We could shine this baby up | 我们可以让这个宝贝重新闪耀 |
[06:24] | make it Y2K compatible | 让她和千年虫媲美 |
[06:25] | and voila! We’ve got the Next Big Thing! | 然后 瞧 我们制造了下一个大事件 |
[06:31] | Hey, get out of there. It’s my turn. | 嘿 出来 该我了 |
[06:38] | Okay, let me rephrase the question, Mom. | 好吧 让我重复一下我的问题 妈妈 |
[06:40] | What do you do if the guy you don’t like is a total geek? | 如果你不喜欢那个家伙是个怪胎呢 你会怎么办 |
[06:43] | You have to agree with me in this case, Mom. | 在这种情况下你必须同意我的想法 妈妈 |
[06:45] | I can’t go out with him. | 我不能和他约会的 |
[06:46] | Mom, mom! Emergency! | 妈妈 妈妈 紧急情况 |
[06:48] | Dad’s stuck in the soap box racer. | 爸爸卡在肥皂车里了 |
[06:50] | Okay, okay. No, in that case | 好的 好的 不 如果这样 |
[06:52] | you may have to marry him. ‘Cause that’s the McGuire Curse. | 你也许就得嫁给他 因为这就是迈奎尔家的诅咒 |
[06:55] | Jo! Honey! Help! | 乔 亲爱的 救命 |
[06:57] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[06:59] | You mean, this is my destiny? | 你的意思是 这就是我的命运吗 |
[07:03] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 我不知道 有可能吧 |
[07:05] | The one thing I know about boys, honey | 但是 亲爱的 关于男孩我知道一件事 |
[07:06] | is that some of the best ones come in very strange packages. | 就是有一些很伟大的人总是表现的很奇怪 |
[07:11] | Well, then Larry Tudgeman must be really amazing. | 嗯 那么拉里・塔奇曼 一定是令人惊奇的 |
[07:15] | I can’t tell you | 我不能告诉你 |
[07:16] | what to do about the boy who likes you that you don’t like. | 要对喜欢你而你不喜欢他的人做什么 |
[07:19] | Yeah, but if I don’t do the right thing, | 是的 但是如果我做错了什么 |
[07:21] | fast forward to the disappointed speech. | 快点结束这令人失望的谈话吧 |
[07:24] | I’m just saying nobody likes to be rejected. | 我只想说 没有人喜欢被拒绝 |
[07:27] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:28] | Boys are very sensitive creatures. Especially our kind. | 男孩是很敏感的生物 尤其是我们这位 |
[07:33] | -Help!! -Oh! Gosh, your dad. Oops. | -救命 -哦 天哪 你爸爸 糟了 |
[07:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:41] | I wouldn’t want Ethan Craft to shine me | 我不会希望伊桑・克拉夫特 |
[07:43] | on the way I did to Larry. | 用我躲避拉里的方法对待我 |
[07:44] | Righteous thinking, Lizzie. | 正直的想法 利齐 |
[07:46] | I was thinking the complete opposite, Gordo. | 而我的想法完全相反 戈多 |
[07:48] | Have you lost your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[07:50] | She can’t go out with Larry Tudgeman. Tudgeman! | 她不能和拉里・塔奇曼一起出去 那是塔奇曼 |
[07:53] | Miranda, it’s just one dumb date. | 米兰达 这只不过是个愚蠢的约会而已 |
[07:56] | One dumb date for Lizzie | 对于利齐来说这只是一个愚蠢的约会 |
[07:57] | but it’s one giant date for every boy | 但是对于每个曾经被女孩拒绝的男孩 |
[08:00] | who has ever been dissed by a girl. | 这可是一个重要的约会 |
[08:02] | So she’s a hero. | 那么她就是个英雄了 |
[08:03] | Suggestion: make sure Larry takes you someplace | 建议:确保拉里带你去的 |
[08:06] | where no one will see you. Especially Kate. | 是没有人能看到你们的地方 特别是凯特 |
[08:09] | Miranda! | 米兰达 |
[08:10] | Trust me, this could ruin your social status for, like, ever. | 相信我 这会彻底毁掉你的社会地位的 |
[08:16] | I didn’t even know I had social status | 我甚至不知道我还有社会地位 |
[08:18] | and now it’s going to be ruined. | 而它现在就要被毁了 |
[08:24] | Hello? | 喂 |
[08:25] | It’s not too late to hang up. | 现在挂电话还不晚 |
[08:28] | Lizzie! Um, I have caller ID. | 利齐 我有来电显示的 |
[08:31] | Oh… great. | 哦 那太好了 |
[08:33] | Sometimes I wish I lived in the Stone Age. | 有时我真希望我生活在石器时代 |
[08:36] | Um… I just wanted to know if you | 嗯 我只是想问问 |
[08:39] | were still available for that date this weekend. | 你这周日还有时间约会吗 |
[08:43] | Tudge rules. Tudge rules! | 塔奇赢了 塔奇赢了 |
[08:47] | Okay, I guess that’s yes. | 好吧 我想这说明你同意了 |
[08:53] | Hello? | 喂 |
[08:55] | I cannot believe I’m going to do this. | 我实在不敢相信我竟然要这样做 |
[08:58] | I’m going to go out with Larry Tudgeman! | 我要和拉里・塔奇曼一起出去约会 |
[09:00] | And you’re going to have a great time. | 而且你们会玩的很愉快的 |
[09:12] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[09:13] | Oh, I wanted to make sure that you were | 哦 我只是想来确认一下 |
[09:14] | actually going to go through with this. | 你是不是真的会这样做 |
[09:16] | Good-bye! | 那么再见了 |
[09:18] | Cool racer! | 好酷的赛车 |
[09:34] | -Larry? -You look handsome. | -拉里 -你看起来很帅 |
[09:40] | Oh, I’m wearing my weekend shirt. And these are for you. | 哦 我穿的是我的周末衬衫 还有这是给你的 |
[09:45] | Well, isn’t that sweet? | 这真好啊 不是吗 |
[09:48] | Way sweet. He actually does look cute. | 太好了 他甚至看起来很可爱 |
[09:51] | Is this The Tudge? | 这还是那个塔奇吗 |
[09:52] | I had to battle alien forces in my garden | 我得去和我的花园里的外星人战斗 |
[09:54] | to capture them for you. | 来为你采摘这些花 |
[09:58] | Yeah, it’s The Tudge. | 是的 这就是那个塔奇 |
[10:01] | Hey, cool racer. | 嘿 好酷的赛车 |
[10:07] | Tudgeman. | 塔奇曼 |
[10:09] | Hey, kids, have a good time. | 嘿 孩子们 玩得愉快 |
[10:12] | Hold on one second there, Lizzie. | 等我一会儿 利齐 |
[10:13] | Dudes, if you remove the flanges in this area | 伙计 如果你移除这里的凸缘 |
[10:16] | you’ll get maximum acceleration. | 你就能得到最大加速度 |
[10:19] | Genius. | 这主意真好 |
[10:21] | All right, Tudge! | 真棒 塔奇 |
[10:22] | Oh, no, I don’t want to get grease on my hands. | 哦 不 我不想弄脏我的手 |
[10:26] | I’m going on a date. | 我要出去约会 |
[10:28] | Right. | 是啊 |
[10:33] | You are going to love this place. | 你会爱上这个地方的 |
[10:34] | They have a Tesla coil. | 他们这里有个特斯拉线圈 |
[10:36] | Well, at least no one I know will see us here. | 嗯 至少没有一个我认识的人会在这里看到我们 |
[10:42] | Isn’t this the coolest place on earth? | 难道这里不是世界上最酷的地方吗 |
[10:45] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[10:47] | (Farrah – I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend) | |
[10:52] | Sitting here so close together | 我们如此亲密地坐在一起* |
[10:58] | So far we’re just friends | 可直到现在我们都还只是朋友* |
[11:03] | And I’m wondering whether | 我在怀疑* |
[11:04] | I, am I just imagining | 这一切是否只是我的想象* |
[11:07] | You, do you really have a thing for me? | 你对我到底有没有感觉* |
[11:11] | I think I see you | 我想我看到了你* |
[11:13] | When I see you smile and the smile’s for me | 当我看到你向我微笑 * |
[11:15] | I got to tell you | 我一定要告诉你* |
[11:17] | Hey, you, I want to be your boyfriend | 听我说 我想做你的男朋友* |
[11:20] | I’m trying to say I want to be your number one | 我是说我想成为你的第一* |
[11:23] | Hey, you, I want to be your boyfriend | 听我说 我想做你的男朋友* |
[11:26] | Gonna make you love me… | 要让你爱我* |
[11:30] | I’m actually having a good time…with Larry Tudgeman… | 我事实上和拉里・塔奇曼玩得很高兴 |
[11:33] | at a science museum. | 在科技馆里 |
[11:35] | Have we entered some kind of alternate reality? | 我们是不是进入到某个平行时空里了 |
[11:37] | Hey, Matt, get in. | 嘿 马特 坐进去 |
[11:46] | I don’t think it’s ready yet. | 我想它还没完全准备好 |
[11:59] | Steer! Steer! Steer! | 掌握好方向盘 |
[12:01] | I am steering! | 我是在掌握着方向盘 |
[12:05] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[12:09] | You didn’t hurt the car. | 你没弄坏车子 |
[12:10] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[12:19] | See, the heart looks nothing like a valentine. | 瞧 心脏一点也不像情人节礼物 |
[12:22] | It’s actually the shape of an upside-down pear. | 它的形状实际上是一个倒过来的梨 |
[12:24] | And get this. In an average lifetime | 还有 在人的一生中 |
[12:26] | the heart beats 2 and half billion times. | 心脏会跳动二十五亿次 |
[12:31] | Wow. Larry, you have all this knowledge | 哇 拉里 你懂得这么多 |
[12:34] | and you explain yourself so well. | 而且你还能解释得这么好 |
[12:37] | Well, I’m very intrigued about the world around me. | 嗯 我对我身边的世界非常感兴趣 |
[12:39] | Hey, look, Lizzie, the mitral valve. | 嘿 瞧 利齐 那是二尖瓣 |
[12:42] | All right, icky interests | 好吧 令人恶心的爱好 |
[12:43] | but the thing about Tudgeman is | 但是对于塔奇曼来说 |
[12:44] | for a dork, he’s got a lot of self-confidence. | 作为一个呆子 他倒是挺有自信的 |
[12:47] | See, I like what I like | 你看 我喜欢我喜欢的东西 |
[12:49] | and I don’t worry about what other people think. | 我并不担心别人怎么想 |
[12:51] | I mean, boy bands are a trend. | 我是说 男孩乐队组合是现在的潮流 |
[12:54] | The circulatory system is forever. | 但血液循环系统才是永恒 |
[12:57] | Who’s the dork? | 谁才是呆子 |
[12:58] | I freak if I wear the wrong shoes. | 如果我穿错了鞋我就会吓坏的 |
[13:01] | Well, thanks for a great day. | 嗯 谢谢你给我这么棒的约会 |
[13:08] | Whoa. I think he’s having a heart attack. | 哇哦 我想他的心脏病发作了 |
[13:11] | You can barely stay awake through science class. | 你很少能醒着上科学课 |
[13:13] | You couldn’t have possibly had fun | 你不可能在科技馆里 |
[13:15] | at a whole museum about it. | 玩得很开心啊 |
[13:16] | I said I had fun, okay? | 我说了我玩得很开心 好吗 |
[13:18] | It wasn’t that bad. Larry’s really nice. | 并没有那么糟糕 拉里真的挺好的 |
[13:20] | I’m glad I went out with him. | 我很高兴和他一起出去 |
[13:21] | Whatever. | 随你了 |
[13:22] | Bonus– it earned me some karma points to be redeemed | 而且 这次约会也为我能和我自己喜欢的 |
[13:25] | with the boy of my choosing. | 男孩约会积累经验 |
[13:26] | You went out with Larry. | 你和拉里一起出去约会过了 |
[13:28] | Now you can go out with Ethan Craft. | 现在你可以和伊桑・克拉夫特一起出去约会了 |
[13:30] | Or at least have the nerve to talk to him. | 或者至少有胆量和他说话 |
[13:34] | Here’s your opportunity. | 你的机会来了 |
[13:35] | Ethan’s close enough to make it look like a chance meeting | 伊桑离咱们很近 正好可以让这看似一次偶遇 |
[13:38] | but not far enough to make it look like | 离得又不远 不会让他觉得 |
[13:40] | you’ve gone out of your way to bump into him. | 你是为了撞到他而专程过来的 |
[13:43] | Go get him, tiger. | 上吧 老虎 |
[13:46] | Hey, Ethan. | 嘿 伊桑 |
[13:48] | Here you are, Lizzie. | 你在这里啊 利齐 |
[13:53] | Hey, Larry. | 嘿 拉里 |
[13:54] | I can’t believe you’re my girlfriend. | 我实在不敢相信你是我的女朋友 |
[13:56] | I am the luckiest man alive. | 我是世界上最幸福的人 |
[14:00] | Intercepted pass! | 这是断球 |
[14:04] | I am not Larry Tudgeman’s girlfriend. | 我可不是拉里・塔奇曼的女朋友 |
[14:06] | Did you say something to make him think | 你有没有说什么让他以为 |
[14:08] | that you two are going out? | 你们两个在交往的话 |
[14:10] | I told him he was nice. | 我告诉他他挺不错 |
[14:12] | Well, there you go. | 那么 就是这个了 |
[14:13] | He’s just used to being blatantly rejected. | 他已经习惯了被明目张胆地拒绝 |
[14:15] | Look, you can’t keep avoiding Larry forever. | 你看 你不能一直躲着拉里 |
[14:18] | He’s telling the whole school that you’re his girlfriend. | 他正在告诉整个学校你是他的女朋友 |
[14:21] | We’ve got to nip that in the bud. | 我们必须把这种事情扼杀于萌芽状态 |
[14:23] | Deny, deny, deny. | 否认 否认 否认 |
[14:25] | It’s such a Kate move. | 这是凯特才会做的事 |
[14:26] | It would only embarrass him in front of the whole school. | 这只会使他在整个学校面前难堪 |
[14:30] | What if I did the opposite of Kate? | 如果我采取和凯特正好相反的方法呢 |
[14:32] | What if I went out with Larry? | 如果我和拉里约会呢 |
[14:34] | I mean, pretend to go out with him? | 我的意思是 假装和他约会 |
[14:36] | Hmm. Go on, McGuire. | 嗯 继续 迈奎尔 |
[14:38] | Yes, please, explain. | 是啊 请解释一下 |
[14:40] | Okay, I’ll fake go out with him for a day | 好的 我要假装和他约会一天 |
[14:43] | and then I’ll fake break up with him. | 接着我假装和他分手 |
[14:44] | Hmm, clever plan. | 嗯 挺聪明的计划 |
[14:46] | It completely eliminates the humiliation factor. | 这就排除了羞辱的因素 |
[14:49] | But if anybody finds out you’re risking social destruction. | 但是如果有人发现 你的社会地位就很危险了 |
[14:52] | So I’ll take the risk. | 那我就承担这种风险 |
[14:54] | I just don’t want him to get hurt. | 我只是不想让他受伤害 |
[14:56] | You’re not going to kiss him, are you? | 你不会吻他吧 不会吧 |
[14:59] | No! No! It’ll be way over before then. | 不 不 在达到那地步之前早结束了 |
[15:02] | But you guys have to keep this quiet. | 但是你俩必须要对此保密 |
[15:05] | Today’s announcements: Who’s the school’s hottest pair? | 今天的通知 谁是学校最火的一对啊 |
[15:08] | Why, none other than Tudge and McGuire. | 还能有谁呢 没有人能比得过塔奇和迈奎尔了 |
[15:11] | They’re on fire. | 他们红透了 |
[15:12] | -What? -I didn’t tell Kate anything. | -什么 -我可没告诉凯特任何事 |
[15:18] | Anymore, free too, | 别再继续了* |
[15:19] | You’re through for sure | 你们玩完了* |
[15:21] | Just go get on with your life | 你只需继续好好生活* |
[15:23] | Stop Acting like you’re giving up | 不要表现得像你已经放弃了* |
[15:25] | Listen, I mean it (I mean it) | 听着 我说真的* |
[15:29] | There’s nothing that he’s worthy of | 他一文不值* |
[15:32] | He’s just another player playin’ in the name of love | 他不过是另一个玩弄感情的骗子* |
[15:36] | I’ve seen enough, now this must come to an end | 我看够了 这一切该结束了* |
[15:43] | Get another, Get another, Get another boyfriend | 另找个男朋友吧* |
[15:46] | (Backstreet Boys – Get Another Boyfriend) | |
[15:49] | You know, if I didn’t know any better | 你知道吗 如果我不知道内情 |
[15:51] | I’d actually think that you and Larry were going out. | 我会真的以为你和拉里在交往 |
[15:54] | Yea, let’s hope the breakup is just as convincing. | 是啊 让我们希望分手也能这么使人信服吧 |
[15:56] | I don’t want to lead him on any longer. | 我可不想再靠在他的身上了 |
[15:58] | This has been the longest morning. | 这是我一生中最漫长的早上 |
[16:01] | Ballroom dancing. | 今天学交谊舞 |
[16:03] | Ladies, pick your partners. | 女士们 挑选你的舞伴吧 |
[16:11] | Of all the days to be fake-dating Larry. Ugh. | 这些假装和拉里约会的日子 呃 |
[16:14] | And one, two, three, one, two, three | 一 二 三 一 二 三 |
[16:17] | Ow! You’re stepping on my feet. | 喔 你踩着我的脚了 |
[16:19] | Well, you’re completely off tempo. | 你的节奏完全错了 |
[16:21] | Hey, Larry, meet me at the lunch patio after school, okay? | 嘿 拉里 放学后露天餐厅见 好吗 |
[16:24] | Can’t get enough of me, huh? | 我们在一起的时间还不够 是吧 |
[16:26] | Uh, right. | 呃 是啊 |
[16:29] | We’re the coolest couple here. | 我们是这里最酷的一对 |
[16:32] | Hey, let’s do that. | 嘿 我们也那样做 |
[16:34] | Wait! Make that next time! | 等等 下回吧 |
[16:38] | Oh, I’m so sorry, princess. | 哦 抱歉 公主 |
[16:41] | Now I’ve put my life in danger to do the right thing. | 现在我因为做正确的事情而使生命陷于危险之中 |
[16:48] | (迈奎尔车队) | |
[16:55] | You’re right, Gordo, | 你是对的 戈多 |
[16:56] | this is the perfect hill to test the Samurai. | 这是试验萨姆武士号最完美的山坡 |
[16:59] | Hey, I’m the driver. | 嘿 我是驾驶员 |
[17:01] | I’m working on getting us endorsements. | 我才是为咱们找赞助的人 |
[17:04] | We’re calling it The Monster Matt Machine. | 我们要叫它 怪物马特机器 |
[17:07] | Settle this later. | 一会再解决这个问题 |
[17:09] | Right now we’ve primo wind conditions. | 现在的风向正好 |
[17:11] | It’s now or never for the Gordinator. | 这是雷速戈多号不可错失的良机 |
[17:13] | It’s too bad your mother refused to be here. | 你妈妈拒绝来这里实在是太可惜了 |
[17:15] | I can’t believe she didn’t want to see this. | 我实在不敢相信她不想看这个 |
[17:17] | Heads up! | 小心 |
[17:22] | Start the commotion | 暴动开始了* |
[17:24] | (The Wiseguys – Start The Commotion) | |
[17:36] | Tie it up, baby. Hey! | 系紧了 宝贝 嘿* |
[17:40] | Hey, guys! | 嘿 你们俩 |
[17:51] | Hey, watch out! Watch out! Watch out! | 嘿 小心 小心 小心 |
[17:55] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[17:57] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[18:00] | Sorry! | 抱歉 |
[18:06] | Get up, put your body in motion | 站起来 让你的身体动起来* |
[18:07] | Get up, get up | 站起来 站起来* |
[18:09] | Get up, put your body in motion | 站起来 让你的身体动起来* |
[18:12] | Groovy! Hey! | 帅呆了 嘿* |
[18:17] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[18:22] | Hi, Jo. Glad you could make it. | 嗨 乔 很高兴你能来 |
[18:25] | Well, I never would have forgiven myself | 嗯 如果我错过了那个 |
[18:27] | if I had missed that. | 我永远不会原谅我自己的 |
[18:28] | -Are you okay? -Yeah, I’m fine. | -你还好吧 -没事 我很好 |
[18:30] | That was awesome, Dad. | 简直太棒了 爸爸 |
[18:33] | I clocked you at 45 miles an hour. | 我测得你的时速是每小时45英里 |
[18:35] | How’s the car? | 车怎么样了 |
[18:37] | I’m sorry. It didn’t make it. | 我很抱歉 它没挺过来 |
[18:39] | Oh, man, my race car’s smashed to smithereens. | 哦 天哪 我的赛车被撞成碎片了 |
[18:43] | Oh, honey. | 哦 亲爱的 |
[18:44] | Listen What do you say I take you all out for some ice cream? | 听着 你们觉得我请你们吃冰激凌怎么样 |
[18:47] | -All right! -That’d be great, Mrs. McGuire, yeah. | -太好了 -太棒了 迈奎尔夫人 |
[18:49] | After you clean up the tool shed and the backyard, okay? | 不过要等到你们清理完工具棚和后院之后 好吧 |
[18:59] | I knew there’d be a catch. | 我就知道要有条件 |
[19:02] | Yesterday I was just the Tudge. | 昨天我还仅仅只是那个塔奇 |
[19:05] | Today I’m Le Tudge. I’m a boyfriend. | 今天我是这个塔奇 我是个男朋友 |
[19:10] | Yeah. Stop before you break my heart. | 是啊 在你伤我心之前停下来 |
[19:13] | You’re awesome… but, um… | 你很不错 但是 呃 |
[19:17] | I got to tell you the truth. | 但我要告诉你实话 |
[19:20] | I don’t really think that | 我并不认为 |
[19:21] | this relationship is working out for me. | 这种关系对于我来说是行的通的 |
[19:24] | I just don’t think we have enough chemistry | 我只是认为我们之间的火花 |
[19:26] | to go steady, you know? | 不能使这段感情稳固 你知道吗 |
[19:35] | Prepare for waterworks. | 做好眼泪攻势的准备 |
[19:38] | You’re right. We’re living a lie. | 你是对的 我们是在骗自己 |
[19:41] | I mean, I need a girlfriend who’s into astrophysics | 我是说 我需要女友应该是喜欢天体物理学 |
[19:44] | amphibian skeletal systems and rotisserie baseball. | 两栖动物的骨骼和肌肉系统和炮制棒球队的 |
[19:49] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[19:51] | And I need a boyfriend who’s into… stuff… stuff. | 而我需要的男友 也应该对一些东西感兴趣的 |
[19:57] | Maybe I should develop some interests. | 也许我要发展些兴趣 |
[19:58] | Then I can join a club and meet a boy there. | 之后我就可以参加俱乐部然后在那里找个男孩 |
[20:02] | You know, I truly mean this. | 你知道吗 我真的是这样想的 |
[20:05] | Today was the best day of my life. | 今天是我一生中最棒的一天 |
[20:08] | And Lizzie McGuire, you are the nicest person that I know. | 而你利齐・迈奎尔 你是我认识的最好的人 |
[20:13] | I never thought I’d say this. My mother was right. | 我从没想过我会这样说 妈妈是对的 |
[20:16] | Great boys do come in odd packages. | 伟大的男孩的确有奇怪的外表 |
[20:20] | Larry Tudgeman, | 拉里・塔奇曼 |
[20:21] | out there there’s someone really special for you. | 外面的世界里肯定有一个属于你的特别的人 |
[20:25] | Well, coming from my ex, I know that means a lot. | 我前女友说的话 我知道意义一定很重大 |
[20:32] | So, you think I have a chance with Miranda? | 那么 你觉得我和米兰达有机会吗 |
[20:44] | Oh, perfect. | 哦 太完美了 |
[20:52] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:57] | I want to talk to the stunt coordinator. | 我要和特技协调人员谈谈 |