时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Okay, here’s our Halloween battle plan. | 好的 这就是我们的万圣节计划 |
[00:02] | Houses marked in red give out the best candies. | 红色标记的房子派发最好的糖果 |
[00:04] | Houses marked in blue give out little boxes of raisins. | 蓝色标记的房子派发小盒子装的葡萄干 |
[00:08] | We’ll blow them off. | 我们一定会打败其他人的 |
[00:08] | Then we’ll take the “D” bus to Rancho Vista Estates. | 然后我们在乘坐D号巴士去Rancho Vista小区 |
[00:11] | They’re all rich and they give out | 那儿的人都很富有 而且他们会送出 |
[00:13] | full-size candy bars and dollar bills. | 超大包的糖果和钞票 |
[00:15] | You know who you should go as, Matt? | 你知道你该扮演什么吗 马特 |
[00:17] | A troll. That way you wouldn’t need any makeup. | 一个侏儒 那样的话你就不用化妆了 |
[00:20] | Actually I was going to be the Ugliest Kid on Earth | 事实上我要扮演世界上最丑的孩子 |
[00:22] | but you’re already wearing the costume. | 但你已经穿上了那套戏服 |
[00:27] | This is it, Matt’s going down. | 够了 马特玩完了 |
[00:30] | Oh, crud. Here come Mom and Dad. Hide the catapult. | 哦 不好 爸爸妈妈来了 快把大炮藏起来啊 |
[00:33] | Hey, Mom | 嘿 妈妈 |
[00:34] | my Halloween trick-or-treat bag was too small last year | 我去年的万圣节恶作剧包袱太小了 |
[00:38] | Can I borrow the wheelbarrow? | 我可以借用一下手推车吗 |
[00:39] | Uh, champ, you’re not going to need a trick-or-treat bag this | 呃 儿子 你今年不需要恶作剧包袱了 |
[00:41] | year ’cause you’re not going trick-or-treating. | 因为你不能去参加恶作剧了 |
[00:44] | Ha-ha. | 哈哈 |
[00:45] | Now don’t worry you’re going to have a good time. | 别担心 你还是会玩得很开心的 |
[00:48] | You’re going to go to the Halloween | 你可以去你姐姐的学校 |
[00:49] | Fright Night at your sister’s school. | 参加万圣节恐怖派对 |
[00:51] | He’s what?! | 你可以什么 |
[00:52] | Ha-ha. | 哈哈 |
[00:55] | Look, they got Haunted Dungeons, | 你瞧 他们有闹鬼地牢 |
[00:57] | game booths prizes, everything | 抓礼品游戏 应有尽有 |
[00:58] | Hello?! Nobody asked me about this. | 拜托 你们都没问过我的意见 |
[01:00] | If stink boy comes to my Fright Night | 如果臭小孩来参加我的恐怖派对 |
[01:02] | I’m going to have a terrible time. | 我不会开心的 |
[01:04] | Oh, you will? | 哦 是吗 |
[01:06] | I’m there. | 我去定了 |
[01:09] | Great. I get to brat-sit my little brother. | 好极了 我得看着我那乳臭未干的弟弟了 |
[01:11] | Talk about scary. Trick-or-treat. | 提到恐怖 恶作剧 |
[01:19] | If you believe | 如果你相信 |
[01:22] | We’ve got a picture-perfect plan | 我们事先就有一个绝妙的计划 |
[01:26] | We’ve got you fooled | 那你就错了 |
[01:29] | Cause we only do the best we can | 我们不过是在尽力而为 |
[01:34] | And sometimes we make it | 有时我们会取得成功 |
[01:38] | And sometimes we fake it | 有时我们会把事情搞砸 |
[01:41] | But we get one step closer each and every day | 但我们离目标一天比一天近 |
[01:46] | We’ll figure it out on the way. | 我们会在途中解决所有难题 |
[01:51] | Lizzie McGuire S01E24 Night of the Day of the Dead | |
[01:56] | So, the girls’ soccer team will be in charge of | 那么 女生足球队负责 |
[01:59] | painting the soccer balls like human heads for the | 把足球画成人头的样子 |
[02:01] | “Guess How Many Human Heads Are | 来为“猜猜一个人头桶里 |
[02:03] | in a Barrel of Heads” game. | 有多少人头”游戏做准备 |
[02:04] | Ooh, ooh, ooh! | 哦 哦 哦 |
[02:06] | What, Tudgeman? | 什么事 塔奇曼 |
[02:08] | Luke, I am your father. | 鲁克 我是你的父亲 |
[02:12] | It’s Darth Vader. | 我演的是达斯・维达(星战中的角色) |
[02:13] | I do a great Darth Vader. I could scare people with that. | 我演的很像达斯・维达 我可以用它来吓人 |
[02:16] | Sit down, Tudgeman. | 坐下吧 塔奇曼 |
[02:19] | Okay, let’s discuss decorations. | 好吧 现在我们讨论一下装饰 |
[02:22] | I want to display skeleton dolls from El Dia de los Muertos | 我想陈列来自El Dia de los Muertos的尸骨娃娃 |
[02:25] | which is The Day of the Dead, | 就是死去人们的节日的意思 |
[02:26] | which is Halloween in Mexico. | 也就是万圣节在墨西哥的叫法 |
[02:27] | Why would we want to display your stuff? | 我们为什么会想要陈列你的东西呢 |
[02:30] | Cause it’s cool. | 因为很酷 |
[02:31] | No, it’s not. It’s lame. | 不 一点儿都不 是很蹩脚 |
[02:34] | I think it’s great to have stuff | 我觉得在我们的派对上 |
[02:36] | from other countries at our parties. | 有来自其它国家的东西很棒 |
[02:37] | Yeah. Yeah. | 对 对 |
[02:45] | Fine. You can have your stupid little toys set up on a table. | 好吧 你可以把你愚蠢的小玩具放在一个桌子上 |
[02:48] | They’re miniature skeletons that represent dead ancestors | 他们是代表死去祖先的骨架小模型 |
[02:51] | so you’d better treat them well. | 所以你最好对他们好一点 |
[02:54] | Treat them well you must. Wise they are, | 你得对他们好一点 他们是充满智慧的 |
[02:55] | yes. That’s Yoda. | 没错 刚才模仿的那个是约达 |
[02:57] | Tudgeman. | 塔奇曼 |
[02:58] | I know. Sit down and zip it. | 我知道 坐下然后闭嘴 |
[03:01] | I mean it. | 我是认真的 |
[03:03] | A kid from Veracruz made fun of the spirits once. | 一个来自维拉克鲁茨的孩子曾经拿灵魂开玩笑 |
[03:06] | And after three days, | 在三天后 |
[03:07] | he was found in a coffin surrounded by skeletons. | 他被发现躺在一个围满骨架的棺材里 |
[03:11] | His hair turned white, white… | 他的头发变成了白色 白色 |
[03:15] | and he never, ever, ever spoke again. | 然后他就再也没有说过一句话 |
[03:26] | All right, we’ll treat them well. | 好的 我们会好好对待他们的 |
[03:28] | Anything else? | 还有其它要补充的吗 |
[03:29] | I’d like to sign up to be Vampire Mistress | 我想扮演在充满恐惧的 |
[03:31] | in the Dungeon of Terror. | 地牢里的吸血鬼小姐 |
[03:33] | I would look so slinky and cool as a vampire. | 我扮演吸血鬼的话一定会看上去又苗条又酷的 |
[03:36] | I am so tired of wearing Mom’s old marching | 我对每年穿着妈妈那旧的 |
[03:38] | band uniform every year. | 行进乐队的服装厌烦透了 |
[03:42] | You should let her, Kate. Lizzie’d be really good. | 你应该然她扮演 凯特 利齐会表现得很出色的 |
[03:45] | Well… I guess I could let you be the Dungeon Mistress. | 好吧 我想我可以让你扮演地牢小姐 |
[03:50] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[03:50] | Yeah, but | 对 但是 |
[03:52] | you’re going to have to clean out the janitor’s utility room | 你必须得清理门卫的杂物间 |
[03:55] | where we’re putting the dungeon. | 也就是我们用作地牢的地方 |
[03:57] | Ugh. It’s yucky in there. | 呃 那里脏的要命 |
[04:03] | Hey, I do a great Wookie. | 嘿 我演的乌奇很像 |
[04:13] | Ooh. Oh, it’s okay, I’m solid. | 哦 哦 我没事 我很好 |
[04:22] | Ew, it’s even grosser than I thought. | 呃 这甚至比我想象的还要恶心 |
[04:23] | Of course it’s gross. It’s where the janitor keeps | 当然很恶心 门卫就是把 |
[04:26] | his bucket of throw-up sand. | 装处理呕吐用的沙子的桶放在这里的 |
[04:28] | Whenever a kid around here throws up… | 只要有孩子经过这就会呕吐 |
[04:30] | That’s it right there. | 它就在那里 |
[04:31] | I swear, Kate Sanders spends like all of her time | 我敢肯定凯特・桑德斯几乎把她所有的时间都花在 |
[04:34] | just thinking of ways to make me miserable. | 想法子如何让我痛苦上了 |
[04:36] | I don’t think that’s true. | 我倒不这么认为 |
[04:38] | I think Kate Sanders spends all of her time | 我觉得凯特・桑德斯把她所有的时间都花在 |
[04:40] | thinking of ways to make everybody miserable. | 想法子如何让每个人都感到痛苦上 |
[04:43] | Well, it’ll be worth it to be a vampire hottie. | 好吧 能当上吸血鬼辣妹也值了 |
[04:45] | Thanks for helping me, Gordo. | 谢谢你帮我 戈多 |
[04:48] | I’m not helping you. You just said to meet you here. | 我并没有再帮你 你让我在这里见你 |
[04:50] | You said you were going to give me a hamburger. | 你说你会给我一个汉堡 |
[04:52] | But you have to help me. | 但你必须得帮我啊 |
[04:53] | Why would I help you? | 我为什么要帮你 |
[04:54] | So you can once again do exactly what Kate Sanders wants? | 那么你就可以再一次的按凯特・桑德斯的话照做 |
[04:57] | So you can let her manipulate you and every other kid | 那么你就可以让她操作你和其他任何一个 |
[04:59] | in this school who hopes and prays for | 在这所学校里的孩子希望并祈祷 |
[05:01] | their 15 minutes of popularity? | 能受到十五分钟的欢迎 |
[05:02] | Why on earth would I participate in that? | 我到底为什么要帮你 |
[05:05] | Because my cousin Heather’s coming into | 因为我的表妹海瑟尔 |
[05:07] | town again this summer | 这个暑假还会来这里 |
[05:08] | and I’m going to get her to go out with you. | 而我会让她和你约会 |
[05:10] | Quit your yapping. | 别废话了 |
[05:11] | We’ve got work to do. | 我们还有活要做 |
[05:33] | The utility room is all clean, Kate. | 杂物间都弄干净了 凯特 |
[05:35] | What a good little cleaner you are. | 你是一个多么能干的小清洁工啊 |
[05:38] | I’ll need props for the dungeon so I can start decorating. | 我需要地牢的道具 那样的话我就可以开始布置了 |
[05:42] | Oh. I forgot to tell you. | 哦 我忘了告诉你了 |
[05:43] | I decided to be the Vampire Dungeon Mistress. | 我决定由我来当吸血鬼地牢小姐 |
[05:46] | I need you to be Floppy the Clown and give out balloons. | 我需要你扮演小丑弗洛皮并且分发气球 |
[05:49] | What! | 什么 |
[05:50] | You said if I cleaned out the slop-hole I could be Vampira | 你说过我把屋子打扫干净的话我就可以做吸血鬼 |
[05:53] | I know, but as head of the party committee | 我知道 但是作为派对委员会的负责人 |
[05:55] | I decided that Vampira should be | 我认为吸血鬼应该由一个 |
[05:56] | someone tall and desirable. | 身材高挑 有吸引力的人选来扮演 |
[05:59] | And that’s me. | 而那个人就是我 |
[06:01] | See ya. | 再见 |
[06:08] | No! I am the desirable vampire! | 不 我才是最有吸引力的吸血鬼 |
[06:10] | I get to wear the slinky outfit! I get to… | 我才能穿苗条的服饰 我才能 |
[06:13] | OK. I’m going to need about eight gallons of concealer for this | 好吧 我需要八加仑的遮瑕膏来掩盖这东西 |
[06:17] | I need some gross stuff for my costume. | 我需要一些恶心的道具来做戏服 |
[06:19] | I’m going as me, turned inside out. | 我要以一个完全不同的我出现 |
[06:22] | I know, I know. | 好的 好的 |
[06:23] | Oh. Can I use this spaghetti sauce? | 哦 我可以用意大利面酱汁吗 |
[06:27] | No, honey, that’s for dinner tomorrow night. | 不行 亲爱的 那是明天的晚饭 |
[06:29] | How about this caviar stuff? It looks like brains. | 那这些鱼子酱呢 看上去就像脑浆 |
[06:33] | You may not use the caviar | 你不能用鱼子酱 |
[06:34] | That’s for your father and I tonight | 那是你爸爸和我今晚要吃的 |
[06:36] | How about the sausages? | 那香肠呢 |
[06:38] | Oh. I suppose. Sure. | 哦 我觉得 可以 |
[06:43] | Ugh, gross. | 呃 真恶心 |
[06:45] | Oh, oh, my guts are falling out. | 哦 哦 我的肠子都掉出来了 |
[06:49] | You got caviar for us tonight? | 今晚的鱼子酱你准备好了吗 |
[06:52] | Yeah. Well, the trick-or-treaters are going to probably be done | 是的 嗯 弄恶作剧的人大概在七点半 |
[06:55] | by 7:30 and then we’re, | 就结束了 然后我们 |
[06:56] | -have the house to ourselves. -No kids. | -就可以有自己的空间了 -没有孩子们 |
[06:58] | -No screaming. -Nobody fighting over the TV remote. | -没有尖叫 -没有人为了抢电视遥控器吵闹 |
[07:01] | -Just you and me. -Yeah. | -只有你和我 -是啊 |
[07:05] | Gross. | 真恶心 |
[07:06] | That is so disgusting. | 实在是恶心极了 |
[07:09] | Look who’s talking. | 瞧谁在说话 |
[07:13] | Hey, Kate. | 嘿 凯特 |
[07:16] | Oh, real mature. | 哦 真够成熟的 |
[07:18] | Oh, yes, it’s very immature of us to play with | 哦 是的 我们在万圣节 |
[07:21] | toy skulls on Halloween. | 玩头盖骨玩具真是不成熟的表现 |
[07:23] | We’ll try to grow up. | 我们会努力长大的 |
[07:24] | Did somebody order a box of skulls? | 有人订购了一箱子头盖骨吗 |
[07:28] | Hey, Mom. Where’s Dad? | 嘿 妈妈 爸爸呢 |
[07:29] | Oh, he’s coming. He had a little accident in the parking lot. | 哦 他这就来 他在停车场遇到了点小事故 |
[07:33] | I may need a needle and thread. | 我想我需要针线 |
[07:35] | I got my sleeve caught in the car door. | 我的袖子卡在车门里了 |
[07:41] | Careful, Dad. Kate’ll tell you you’re immature. | 小心点 爸爸 凯特会说你不够成熟的 |
[07:45] | Oh, Miranda. | 哦 米兰达 |
[07:46] | I love your parents. They know that. | 我喜欢你的父母 他们知道的 |
[07:49] | Hi, Mrs. Sanchez. How are you, Mr. Sanchez? | 嗨 桑切斯女士 你还好吗 桑切斯先生 |
[07:53] | Oh, how interesting. | 哦 真有趣 |
[07:55] | Day of the Dead is one of my favorite holidays. | 亡灵节是我最喜欢的节日之一 |
[07:57] | Yeah, and on El Dia de los Muertos in Mexico | 是啊 在墨西哥亡灵节的时候 |
[08:00] | people go to the cemetery and have a meal with the dead. | 人们会去墓地同死去的人一起进餐 |
[08:03] | Oh, it’s a lot more fun than it sounds. | 哦 实际上比听上去还要有意思 |
[08:06] | There’s dances and all kinds of stuff. | 还有跳舞和其它的东西 |
[08:08] | Tamale represents the meal. It’s chicken. | 这个卷饼代表食物 是鸡肉卷 |
[08:11] | The dead have to watch their cholesterol. | 死去的人还得关心一下他们的胆固醇 |
[08:15] | Thank you so much for sharing this with us. | 实在是感谢你们与我们分享这些事 |
[08:17] | It is going to make our Fright Night so much more interesting. | 这会让我们的恐怖晚会更加有趣的 |
[08:21] | Well, it’s our pleasure. | 嗯 我们很乐意 |
[08:22] | And now I think we’re going to get out of here | 我想我们现在该走了 |
[08:24] | so you kids can finish decorating. | 这样的话你们就可以完成装饰任务了 |
[08:27] | Thanks, Mom. Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢你 妈妈 谢谢你 爸爸 |
[08:29] | Here, Kate. Give Miranda a hand with the rest of the stuff. | 拿着 凯特 用这只手帮米兰达布置一下其它道具 |
[08:35] | Oh, hi, Mr. and Mrs. Sanchez. | 哦 嗨 桑切斯夫妇 |
[08:37] | -We’re just on our way out. -We’ll see you later, Lizzie. | -我们正要出去 -待会见 利齐 |
[08:39] | Bye. | 再见 |
[08:40] | Thanks again, Mr. and Mrs. Sanchez. We really appreciate it. | 再次感谢 桑切斯夫妇 我们真的很感激 |
[08:44] | Get that stupid junk off the refreshment table. | 把那个垃圾从点心桌上拿开 |
[08:49] | Do you believe Kate? She’s phonier than cafeteria cheese. | 凯特简直难以置信 她比餐厅里的奶酪还要虚伪 |
[08:53] | Take your little ancestors and stick them in the corner. | 拿着你的小祖先然后把它们放到角落去 |
[08:56] | I’m in charge here. I say where stuff goes. | 我是这儿的该负责人 我来安排道具如何摆放 |
[09:00] | You know what, Kate? | 你知道吗 凯特 |
[09:01] | I don’t care what you do to me | 我不在乎你对我做什么 |
[09:03] | but you should so not dis my dead ancestors. | 但是你绝对不能对我死去的祖先们不敬 |
[09:06] | If you get them mad | 如果你把他们惹毛了的话 |
[09:07] | bad stuff can happen. | 诡异的事情就会发生 |
[09:10] | Ooh, I’m so scared. | 哦 我好怕呀 |
[09:14] | Kate shouldn’t come as a vampire. | 凯特不应该扮演吸血鬼 |
[09:16] | She should come as a sewer rat | 她应该扮演一个阴沟里的老鼠 |
[09:19] | -So, do these things really have powers? -Mm. | -那么 这些东西真的有神奇力量吗 -是啊 |
[09:23] | Go get Kate. Sic her, boy. Go get her. | 去抓住凯特 袭击她 孩子 去抓住她 |
[09:25] | I’ll give you a bone. | 我会给你一根骨头 |
[09:28] | Guess they don’t really work. Too bad. | 我想它们并不管用 真糟糕 |
[09:31] | It’d be cool if they did though. | 要是它们真管用的话就太酷了 |
[09:45] | Here. It’s a snake. | 拿着 这是一条蛇 |
[09:49] | Here, it’s a worm. | 拿着 这是一条虫 |
[09:52] | Here. It’s, uh… spaghetti. | 拿着 这是 呃 意大利面 |
[09:56] | Here. It’s a… caterpillar. | 拿着 这是一条毛毛虫 |
[10:00] | This is a lame balloon animal. | 这真是一个蹩脚的动物气球 |
[10:02] | Oh, sorry. Let me fix it. Ooh, there. | 哦 不好意思 让我来处理一下 哦 好了 |
[10:06] | Now it’s extinct. | 现在它绝种了 |
[10:11] | Yeah, I did it. | 好样的 我成功了 |
[10:12] | Hey, you win one coupon. | 嘿 你赢得了一张奖券 |
[10:15] | How many do I need to get the lava lamp? | 我还需要多少才能获得熔岩灯 |
[10:16] | 307. | 307张 |
[10:18] | Well, what can I get with one? | 那么 一张能换取什么呢 |
[10:20] | Uh… Hair scrunchie or a Burger Buddy. | 呃 发圈或是一个汉堡小人 |
[10:23] | Then I guess give me the Burger Buddy. | 就给我汉堡小人吧 |
[10:31] | Can you guys believe Kate? | 你们能相信凯特吗 |
[10:35] | Holy Ravioli. | 神圣的馄饨 |
[10:36] | I mean can you believe how she just stole my costume? | 我的意思是你们能相信她是怎样偷走我的戏服的吗 |
[10:39] | Uh… right, yeah. | 呃 是的 没错 |
[10:41] | Terrible thing to do. | 那不是一件好事 |
[10:46] | Man, this is a good tamale. | 天啊 这卷饼真美味 |
[10:48] | Got any more of them? | 还有吗 |
[10:49] | Where did you get that? | 你那个是哪里来的 |
[10:51] | Over there where those skeletons are getting married. | 在那儿 骨架结婚的地方 |
[10:54] | You ate the food offering of the Day of the Dead?! | 你吃了供给死去人们的食物 |
[10:57] | You stole the sacred meal of my dead ancestors?! | 你偷了我死去祖先神圣的食物 |
[10:59] | It had cheese on it. | 上面还有芝士 |
[11:02] | Do you know what you’ve done? | 你知道你做了什么吗 |
[11:04] | You have offended the spirits. | 你触怒了这些灵魂 |
[11:05] | You have opened the door to this world and the next. | 你把连通这个世界和下一个世界的门都打开了 |
[11:08] | You have unleashed the dark, angry forces of the restless dead! | 你释放了黑暗 死去的不安人们的愤怒力量 |
[11:12] | Way to go, beefhead. | 干得好啊 牛肉脑袋 |
[11:14] | All right, let’s not get carried away here. | 好吧 别扯远了 |
[11:16] | Day of the Dead’s a holiday just like any other holiday. | 亡灵节就像其它节日一样 |
[11:19] | Matt, all you did was eat a tamale. | 马特 你就是吃了一个卷饼 |
[11:21] | You didn’t wake up any supernatural forces. | 你并没有唤醒任何超自然的力量 |
[11:24] | Good. | 很好 |
[11:27] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[11:28] | Hey. What happened to my lemonade? It turned black. | 嘿 我的柠檬汽水怎么了 它变成黑色的了 |
[11:32] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[11:34] | That was lemonade? | 那是柠檬汽水 |
[11:35] | It was. Now it smells all moldy | 它原先是 现在它闻上去发霉了 |
[11:38] | and rotten and… dead. | 腐烂了 并且像是死去了 |
[11:46] | Kate. Did you move the bride and groom skeleton? | 凯特 你移动过新郎和新娘的骨架吗 |
[11:51] | No. | 没有 |
[11:53] | -Miranda, did you? -No. | -米兰达 你呢 -没有 |
[11:58] | What’s that?! | 那是什么 |
[12:03] | The spirits are awake. Evil and doom walk the night. | 灵魂苏醒了 邪恶和世界末日来临了 |
[12:09] | There must be an innocent explanation for all this. | 对所发生的一切应该有个很好的解释 |
[12:12] | Then explain why the lemonade was black. | 那么就解释为什么柠檬汽水会变黑吧 |
[12:14] | It’s cafeteria lemonade. | 那是学校餐厅里的柠檬汽水 |
[12:16] | You know what the food’s like around here | 你知道这儿的食物到底怎么样 |
[12:17] | It’s mostly bacteria. | 很可能是细菌 |
[12:19] | You let the beef stew sit out for two minutes | 你把炖牛肉拿出来放上两分钟 |
[12:21] | and it grows legs and hops away. | 他就会长腿然后跳走 |
[12:22] | Well, I don’t want anything ruining my party. | 好吧 我可不想让任何东西毁了我的派对 |
[12:25] | We’ll replace the lemonade with fruit punch. | 我们用果酒代替柠檬汽水 |
[12:27] | Miranda… | 米兰达 |
[12:30] | Um | 呃 |
[12:31] | I’m a little freaked out. | 我感觉毛毛的 |
[12:33] | This whole “Day of the Dead” stuff is | 这种“亡灵节”的说法 |
[12:34] | just superstition right? | 是迷信是吗 |
[12:36] | I mean, someone probably just moved those skeletons. | 我的意思是有人很可能移动了那些骨架 |
[12:39] | Right. Right. | 是啊 是啊 |
[12:40] | It’s probably just superstition. | 很可能只是迷信 |
[12:43] | Good. Because Tudgeman told me that Matt disappeared. | 很好 因为塔奇曼告诉我马特不见了 |
[12:45] | They were like showing each other how to dislocate their jaw | 他们原先是在互相表演移动下巴 |
[12:47] | and all of a sudden there was a flash of light and this dust. | 然后突然有一道光和这些灰尘 |
[12:52] | La lodo de los muertos. “The mud of the dead.” | La lodo de los muertos 意思是“死人的骨灰” |
[12:55] | My grandmother used to talk about what would happen | 我外婆过去常常说 |
[12:57] | if you made the spirits angry. | 假如你惹毛了这些灵魂后会发生什么 |
[12:58] | Matt ate their tamale. Now they’ve taken revenge. | 马特吃了他们的卷饼 现在他们要报复了 |
[13:02] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[13:03] | No skeletons got up and walked away. | 没有骨架会起来然后走掉 |
[13:05] | There are no spirits taking revenge. | 根本就没有灵魂要报复 |
[13:07] | Well, look what they did to Matt. | 那么 看看他们对马特做了什么 |
[13:09] | That’s not Matt. That’s dirt. | 那不是马特 那是灰尘 |
[13:11] | If it’s dirt, then why is one of his eyeballs in it? | 如果是灰 那么里面为什么会有他的一个眼球 |
[13:16] | He’s probably in the bathroom or… | 他很可能在厕所或是 |
[13:18] | or… or playing in the gym. | 或是 或是在健身房里玩 |
[13:20] | and you guys are getting hysterical | 而你们却对什么妖魔鬼怪 |
[13:21] | about ghosts and goblins, and it’s ridiculous. | 感到大惊小怪 这太荒谬了 |
[13:24] | You hear me? I think it’s stupid. | 你听到了吗 我认为这愚蠢极了 |
[13:26] | Come on, spirits. Turn me into dust. See? Nothing. | 来吧 灵魂 把我变成灰烬呀 瞧 什么事都没发生 |
[13:32] | Nothing… yet. | 暂时 什么事都没发生 |
[13:42] | The truth is, if Matt did get spirited | 事实上 要是马特真的 |
[13:44] | away to the realm of the dead | 被带到死去人的领土上 |
[13:45] | who’s going to be in trouble with mom and dad? | 谁来向爸爸和妈妈解释呢 |
[13:48] | Me. | 我 |
[13:50] | Sam, come on. Your food’s going to get cold. | 萨姆 快点儿 你的食物要冷掉了 |
[13:52] | Well, there’s no more trick-or-treaters. | 好了 没有恶作剧的人了 |
[13:55] | It’s 8:00. | 八点了 |
[13:57] | Pumpkin’s coming in. | 鬼脸南瓜来了 |
[14:00] | Porch light goes off. | 关上走廊的灯 |
[14:04] | I’m calling it a night. | 可以称得上是晚上了 |
[14:06] | And husband sits next to wife. | 丈夫坐在妻子的身边 |
[14:09] | Now that’s a treat. | 这真是个难得的乐事儿 |
[14:14] | Be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[14:20] | Trick or treat. | 不给糖果就捣蛋 |
[14:22] | Hey, you were just here 15 minutes ago. | 嘿 你15分钟前就来过了 |
[14:24] | Uh, no I wasn’t. | 呃 我没有来过啊 |
[14:25] | Now give me some candy. | 现在快给我点糖果 |
[14:26] | Yeah, you were. I gave you our last candy bar. | 是的 你来过了 我把我们最后一块糖果都给你了 |
[14:28] | It wasn’t me. Now hand over the candy. | 那个不是我 现在交出糖果来 |
[14:31] | Yeah, it was you. You think I wouldn’t remember this costume? | 是的 就是你 你认为我会不记得这套戏服吗 |
[14:34] | Who’re you supposed to be anyway? | 你到底要扮演谁啊 |
[14:36] | Um, I’m the knife guy. | 呃 我是拿刀的家伙 |
[14:38] | Now, give me some candy, old man. Tick-tock. | 就现在 给我些糖果 老头子 快点啊 |
[14:41] | Sam, just give him some candy and get rid of him. | 萨姆 就给他点糖呗 然后摆脱他 |
[14:43] | We don’t have anymore candy. | 我们已经没有糖了 |
[14:44] | Here, have some chicken pot-pie. | 拿着 吃点鸡肉馅饼吧 |
[14:46] | -What? -No, it’s good. Take it. | -什么 -是的 很好吃 拿走吧 |
[14:48] | Chicken pot-pie? | 鸡肉馅饼 |
[14:50] | I’m a vegetarian. | 我是一个素食主义者 |
[14:53] | You heard Gordo. This is just superstition. | 你没听戈多说吗 这就是迷信 |
[14:55] | Until somebody proves it’s not I’m going to enjoy myself. | 除非有人证明这不是迷信 否则我会很安心 |
[14:58] | Help! Lizzie, Miranda, help! | 救命 利齐 米兰达 救命 |
[15:01] | Gordo? | 戈多 |
[15:02] | Gordo, where are you? | 戈多 你在哪里 |
[15:03] | I don’t know. I can’t see anything. What’s going on? | 我不知道 我什么都看不见 出什么事了 |
[15:06] | Gordo, what happened? | 戈多 发生什么事了 |
[15:08] | I don’t know. Help me! | 我不知道 救我 |
[15:10] | Oh, my gosh. You’re inside the Burger Buddy. | 哦 我的天啊 你在汉堡小人里 |
[15:13] | -I am? Oh, well, get me out. -How? | -我在吗 哦 那么 把我弄出来 -怎么弄? |
[15:17] | It’s the spirits. They did this. | 这那些灵魂 是他们干的 |
[15:19] | This is your fault. | 这都是你的错 |
[15:20] | You had to bring those “Day of the Dead” things. | 你非要带那些“亡灵节”的道具 |
[15:22] | Stop arguing. Just get me out of here. | 别吵了 快把我弄出来吧 |
[15:24] | Well, you shouldn’t have dissed them. | 哼 你根本不应该对他们不敬 |
[15:26] | Tell the spirits I’m sorry. Tell them I’m scared. | 告诉灵魂们我错了 告诉他们我很害怕 |
[15:29] | Don’t try to blame this on me. | 你别想赖在我身上 |
[15:31] | Tell my parents I miss them. | 告诉我的父母我会想念他们的 |
[15:32] | I don’t know if I’ll… Arhhhhhh | 我不知道我会不会 啊 |
[15:36] | Gordo? | 戈多 |
[15:37] | Look what you’ve done. | 看看你做了什么 |
[15:39] | I didn’t do it. Don’t try to blame this on me. | 我没有 你别想赖在我身上 |
[15:41] | You pushed me first. | 是你先推我的 |
[15:47] | Kate! | 凯特 |
[15:50] | Lizzie? Are you okay? | 利齐 你还好吗 |
[15:53] | Kate! | 凯特 |
[15:55] | Lizzie? Lizzie, cut it out. You’re scaring me. | 利齐 利齐 别闹了 你吓坏我了 |
[16:01] | Rubber… bad. | 橡胶的 不好使 |
[16:04] | She’s turned into a zombie. I’ve seen this in movies. | 她变成僵尸了 我在电影里见过 |
[16:08] | Mace… good. | 狼牙棒 好极了 |
[16:17] | Kate… | 凯特 |
[16:18] | Okay, this is the second worst Halloween party I’ve ever been to. | 好吧 这是我参加过第二糟糕的万圣节派对 |
[16:23] | The Monster Horror Chiller Theater. | 《恐怖怪物剧院》 |
[16:24] | I’m very scared. You’d better hold me close. | 我好怕 你最好抱紧我 |
[16:27] | Okay | 好的 |
[16:29] | -I’ll, uh, protect you. -That’s right. | -我会保护你的 -这就行了 |
[16:33] | -Hmm, don’t get it. They’ll go away. -Okay. | -别去开门 他们自然会离开的 -行 |
[16:39] | But we’re out of candy. | 可是我们没有糖果了 |
[16:41] | Hey, no sweat, honey. We, uh, hey we got a coupon | 嘿 别担心 甜心 我们 呃 我们有 |
[16:44] | for Burger Buddy for free French fries. Kids love fries. | 汉堡小人的免费薯条券 孩子们都喜欢薯条 |
[16:53] | Though they don’t seem to be too fond of chicken pot pie. | 尽管他们好像不喜欢鸡肉馅饼 |
[16:56] | Get some more candy bars next time, Fatso! | 多准备些糖吧 胖子 |
[16:59] | Hey, that was good chicken pot pie! | 嘿 那些鸡肉馅饼很好吃的 |
[17:04] | Let’s hide in the dungeon. | 我们快躲进地牢里吧 |
[17:05] | Yes, good. We’ll be safe in the dungeon. | 好的 很好 我们在地牢会很安全 |
[17:09] | Kate! Kate! | 凯特 凯特 |
[17:13] | Kate! | 凯特 |
[17:17] | Okay, Lizzie is way out of line. | 够了 利齐太不对劲了 |
[17:20] | She’s not Lizzie right now. | 她现在不是利齐 |
[17:21] | The spirits of the dead have taken over her body. | 死去人的灵魂附了她的身 |
[17:24] | Kate! | 凯特 |
[17:25] | Now they’re using Lizzie for revenge. | 他们现在正在利用利齐报仇 |
[17:28] | They’re mad | 他们生气了 |
[17:28] | because you called the Day of the Dead artifacts stupid. | 因为你说那些亡灵节的器物是愚蠢的 |
[17:31] | And shoved them off in a little corner. | 还把它们堆放在小角落里 |
[17:33] | Dumb Kate! Dumb, dumb, dumb! | 笨凯特 真笨 真笨 真笨 |
[17:35] | Kate! Kate! | 凯特 凯特 |
[17:40] | Can’t we stop her? | 我们能阻止她吗 |
[17:42] | I think I remember my grandmother talking about | 我想我记得我外婆说过 |
[17:44] | ways to beg the spirits for forgiveness. | 祈求灵魂原谅的办法 |
[17:47] | Kate! | 凯特 |
[17:48] | We need a shovel full of graveyard dirt | 我们需要一铲子墓地灰土 |
[17:50] | and a gallon full of blood. | 和整一加仑的鲜血 |
[17:58] | Kate… | 凯特 |
[18:05] | We’re done for. | 我们没那些东西 |
[18:06] | No. We don’t need the actual stuff. It can be symbolic. | 不 我们并不需要真的 可以是象征性的 |
[18:10] | There’s chocolate cake and punch in the cafeteria. | 在餐厅里有巧克力蛋糕和果酒 |
[18:12] | That can be the dirt and the blood. | 可以当做灰土和鲜血 |
[18:14] | Great. What do we do? | 太好了 我们该怎么做 |
[18:15] | We need to cover ourselves with it. | 我们需要把它抹在身上 |
[18:16] | It shows our respect for the dead. | 以表我们对死去人们的尊敬 |
[18:20] | No way. I am not going out there. At least we are safe in here. | 不行 我绝不出去 至少我们在这是安全的 |
[18:35] | Kate! | 凯特 |
[18:41] | You have to cover youself with the punch | 你必须的把果酒和 |
[18:42] | and the chocolate cake. | 巧克力蛋糕抹在身上 |
[18:51] | Kate! | 凯特 |
[18:53] | Miranda, it’s not working! | 米兰达 没有用啊 |
[18:55] | Okay, okay. Now you have to perform the Dance of the Dead. | 好的 好的 现在你要表演献给死人们的舞蹈 |
[18:58] | Uh, twirl around and hop on one foot. | 呃 转一圈然后单脚跳 |
[19:01] | Now caw like a crow. | 现在像牛一样叫 |
[19:05] | Now, pat the top of your head and swat your rump. | 现在 拍打你的头顶并且重拍你的屁股 |
[19:12] | Now say, “Lizzie, Lizzie, please forgive me.” | 现在说 利齐 利齐 请原谅我吧 |
[19:15] | Lizzie, Lizzie… | 利齐 利齐 |
[19:18] | What?! | 什么 |
[19:20] | Now say “cheese.” | 现在说“茄子” |
[19:22] | Cause it will be terrific in the school newspaper. | 因为这登在学校报纸上一定棒极了 |
[19:27] | Help me, help me! | 帮帮我 帮帮我 |
[19:28] | I’m going to look ridiculous on the front page! | 我在头版看上去一定很可笑 |
[19:32] | What’s the matter, Kate? Zombie got your tongue? | 怎么了 凯特 僵尸对你的舌头做了什么吗 |
[19:40] | Thanks, Mom. Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢你 妈妈 谢谢你 爸爸 |
[19:42] | De nada, sweetheart. | 不用 甜心 |
[19:45] | I told you Day of the Dead was my favorite holiday. | 我告诉过你亡灵节是我最喜欢的节日 |
[19:48] | Now you have fun with Lizzie tonight | 你和利齐今晚玩得开心点 |
[19:50] | and we’ll see you tomorrow. | 咱们明天见 |
[20:03] | Guys, thanks. Job well done. | 伙伴们 谢了 干得好 |
[20:06] | You really think he’s going to come back? | 你真的认为他还会来吗 |
[20:07] | Hey, I was a kid once. | 嘿 我以前也是个孩子 |
[20:09] | I know how these punks think. | 我知道这些朋克们是怎么想的 |
[20:11] | -Ha, see? Right on cue. So, uh, on the count of three? -Yeah. | -哈 瞧 马上对号 那么 呃 我数三下 -好 |
[20:16] | One… | 一 |
[20:18] | Two… | 二 |
[20:20] | Trick or treat, you punk! | 不给糖就捣蛋 你个小朋克 |
[20:27] | Oh! | 哦 |
[20:29] | Miranda’s staying overnight and she forgot her sleeping bag. | 米兰达今晚在这儿过夜 她忘了带睡袋了 |
[20:33] | Oh! Oh, we thought you were a trick-or-treater. | 哦 哦 我们还以为你们是搞恶作剧的人呢 |
[20:36] | I see. | 我明白 |
[20:37] | We give them candy at our house. | 我们在家时给了他们糖果 |
[20:39] | I’ll get a towel. | 我去拿条毛巾 |
[20:41] | Oh, I’ll go make some coffee. | 哦 我去弄点咖啡 |
[20:43] | Told you we should have called first. | 早告诉过你我们应该先打个电话的 |
[20:52] | The truth is, if Matt… | 事实上 如果马特 |
[20:57] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[21:01] | Let’s hide in the dungeon. | 我们躲进地牢吧 |
[21:02] | Yes, good, we’ll be safe… Ow, ow, ow, ow! | 哦 是的 我么会很安全 嗷 嗷 嗷 嗷 |
[21:03] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 哦 对不起 |