时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Mail’s here. | 信到了 |
[00:02] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[00:04] | Oh, goodie. Property tax bill. | 哦 好呀 是财产税单 |
[00:07] | Matt got something from Gammy McGuire. | 迈奎尔奶奶寄给马特的信件 |
[00:10] | That’s all junk. Junk, junk, junk. | 都是没用的东西 垃圾 垃圾 垃圾 |
[00:12] | Cool! A $50 gift certificate for my birthday! | 酷 是五十美元的礼券 给我的生日礼物 |
[00:15] | But your birthday was seven months ago. | 但你的生日是在七个月前 |
[00:17] | Gammy got him a baseball glove, right? | 奶奶那时给了他一副棒球手套 是吧 |
[00:19] | Your mother sends him birthday presents every six weeks now. | 你妈现在每六星期给他寄一次生日礼物 |
[00:22] | She’s getting a little fuzzy around the edges. | 她现在有点糊涂了 |
[00:25] | Hey, Mom, can I be a model? | 嘿 妈妈 我能不能去做模特 |
[00:26] | Sure, and I can be President of the moon. | 当然 我能当月球的总统 |
[00:29] | Fine, as long as you move there. | 当然 只要你到得了月球 |
[00:32] | Teen Attitude magazine is putting on | 《少年看法》杂志在Cielo Drive |
[00:34] | a fashion show at Cielo Drive. | 举行一场时尚秀 |
[00:35] | If I get picked, I get $500 worth of free merchandise. | 如果我被选中了 就能获得价值五百美元的奖品 |
[00:38] | If I say yes, will you stop picking on your brother | 如果我同意了 你会停止捉弄你弟弟 |
[00:40] | and do all your homework? | 并且做完作业吗 |
[00:42] | Like that’s going to happen. | 我可能那样做吗 |
[00:44] | Sure. | 当然 |
[00:46] | This is so cool. I’m going to be a model. | 太酷了 我马上要成为模特了 |
[00:48] | I get 50 bucks. | 我有五十块钱 |
[00:53] | If you believe | 如果你相信 |
[00:57] | We’ve got a picture-perfect plan | 我们事先就有一个绝妙的计划 |
[01:00] | We’ve got you fooled | 那你就错了 |
[01:04] | ‘Cause we only do the best we can | 我们不过是在尽力而为 |
[01:09] | And sometimes we make it | 有时我们会取得成功 |
[01:12] | And sometimes we fake it | 有时我们会把事情搞砸 |
[01:15] | But we get one step closer each and every day | 但我们离目标一天比一天近 |
[01:21] | We’ll figure it out on the way. | 我们会在途中解决所有难题 |
[01:26] | Lizzie McGuire S01E23 Last Year’s Model | |
[01:35] | So they just had me walk down the catwalk | 他们只是让我在T台上 |
[01:37] | and spin around twice. | 走走然后转两次身 |
[01:38] | Let me get this straight… | 让我把事情捋一捋 |
[01:39] | you’re going to be in a fashion show? | 你要参加时装秀 |
[01:41] | Yep. And I get $500 worth of free merchandise. | 是啊 我还能赢得价值五百块的奖品 |
[01:44] | 500 simoleons? Why didn’t you tell me about this thing? | 五百块 你为什么不告诉我这件事 |
[01:48] | I didn’t think you’d be very interested in a fashion show. | 我以为你对时装秀不感兴趣 |
[01:50] | I wouldn’t be. | 我是不感兴趣 |
[01:51] | But for 500 skins I’d volunteer for scientific experiments. | 但是为了五百块钱 我能当科学实验的志愿者 |
[01:57] | I thought to be a model, you had to scowl and stomp around | 我还以为模特走秀必须要板着脸 跺着脚 |
[02:00] | like you own the place. | 就像这块地方属于你似的 |
[02:01] | No, I just walked. | 没有 我只要走就行了 |
[02:02] | They said I looked like a nice, typical 13-year-old girl. | 他们说我长的就像一个甜美的典型的13岁女孩 |
[02:05] | You are a nice, typical 13-year-old girl. | 你是一位甜美的典型的13岁女孩 |
[02:07] | Thanks a lot, Gordo. What’s next? | 谢谢你 戈多 下一条是什么 |
[02:09] | I got a great personality? | 我有很多的独特的优秀品质 |
[02:11] | Well, for once being typical is finally paying off. | 做次典型的女孩终于有回报了 |
[02:13] | That’s good. Milk it. | 太棒了 真的 |
[02:14] | Whoa, Mr. Dig, where’d you come from? | 喔 迪格先生 你从哪冒出来的 |
[02:16] | Well, my family’s originally from Tobago | 我祖籍多巴哥岛 |
[02:18] | but I was born in East Lansing, Michigan. | 但我出生在密歇根州的兰辛东部 |
[02:19] | Go, Wolverines. | 加油 密歇根人 |
[02:21] | So, you heard Lizzie’s going to be a model? | 那么 你听说了利齐要去做模特的事吗 |
[02:23] | I did. | 我听说了 |
[02:23] | And I give her the same advice | 我要给她一些和我给 |
[02:24] | I gave supermodel Colette Romana. | 超级模特科莱特・罗曼娜一样的建议 |
[02:27] | I told her you have a natural gift– share it with the world | 我告诉她 你很有天赋 将它与世界分享 |
[02:30] | and the world will love you. | 那么全世界都会爱你的 |
[02:32] | Colette Romana. True story. | 科莱特・罗曼娜 这是真的 |
[02:33] | Um, I’ve never heard of Colette Romana. | 嗯 我从没听说过科莱特・罗曼娜 |
[02:36] | Well, that’s because on her first photo shoot in Nairobi | 那是因为 她在内罗毕拍摄她的第一张照片时 |
[02:39] | a zebra sat on her head and broke her face. | 一匹斑马坐到她头上 使她破相了 |
[02:42] | Could have been famous. Tragic. | 她本可以很出名的 真惨 |
[02:44] | Ah, Mr. Dig, I don’t think you need to be famous to be happy. | 迪格先生 我不认为要快乐就必须要很有名 |
[02:47] | Please. You don’t have to be tall to play in the NBA. | 拜托 在NBA打球中不一定要长的高 |
[02:49] | You don’t have to be funny-looking | 成为英格兰女王 |
[02:50] | to be the Queen of England. | 不一定要长相很好 |
[02:51] | You don’t have to be 700 pounds to be a Sumo wrestler. | 成为一名相扑选手不一定要重700磅 |
[02:54] | But it helps. | 但这真的有用 |
[02:55] | Stay away from zebras. | 离斑马远点 |
[02:57] | Peace. | 安全 |
[03:01] | Shouldn’t teachers be telling us that | 教师不是应该教育我们 |
[03:02] | fame and money aren’t important | 名气和金钱并不重要 |
[03:04] | and that we should focus on being good people? | 我们应该将精力放在做个好人上吗 |
[03:07] | Uh, he’s just a substitute. | 他只是个代课老师 |
[03:08] | I guess he’s allowed to tell us the truth. | 我猜他可以说实话 |
[03:15] | So, I can get anything I want with my gift certificate? | 我能拿我的礼券买我想要的任何东西吗 |
[03:17] | As long as it doesn’t produce flame. | 只要不买能产生火焰的东西 |
[03:19] | Or make loud noises. | 和能制造噪声的东西 |
[03:20] | Or hurt when I step on it. | 还有踩上会使人受伤的东西 |
[03:22] | Roger that. Man, look at all this cool stuff. | 收到 看看这些全是很酷的东西 |
[03:25] | What should I get, Lanny? | 我应该买哪样呢 兰尼 |
[03:28] | Lanny? | 兰尼 |
[03:31] | Hey, that’s a great idea. I’ve always wanted one of these. | 嘿 这是个好主意 我一直都想要这个 |
[03:35] | $3,000?! | 三千块 |
[03:39] | Come on, Lanny, we better keep looking. | 算了 兰尼 我们还是看看别的吧 |
[03:42] | Lanny, come on. Let’s go, Lanny. | 兰尼 快点 我们看别的吧 兰尼 |
[04:16] | I shall call him Mini-me. | 我应该称他为 迷你版的我 |
[04:32] | Look, Lanny, it’s perfect. | 看 兰尼 这个太棒了 |
[04:34] | “Sale, as is.” $75! | 售价七十五美元 |
[04:37] | Hey, that’s right. | 嘿 对了 |
[04:38] | You’re starting to earn money from your website. | 你在网站上开始赚钱了 |
[04:41] | Okay, we’ll split. My gift certificate and you put up the rest. | 好的 我们合伙买 花我的礼券 剩余的你付 |
[04:45] | This is perfect. Don’t you think so, Lanny? | 这计划太完美了 你认为呢 兰尼 |
[04:48] | Lanny? Lanny! | 兰尼 兰尼 |
[04:54] | Thanks for coming tonight, everyone. I’m Natasha O’Neal. | 谢谢大家今晚光临 我是娜塔莎・欧尼尔 |
[04:58] | Teen Attitude is very excited to present “Stylin’ N Sassy.” | 《少年看法》十分荣幸能够举办“时尚与时髦”秀 |
[05:02] | We’ve got some awesome young people backstage | 在后台有很多十分优秀的青年 |
[05:04] | and they’re eager to get going | 他们十分渴望能向大家展示自己 |
[05:06] | so, let’s give it up for them. | 那么 让我们欢迎他们 |
[05:11] | Every time you move, everybody groove | 你动起来 大家都会跳起来 |
[05:13] | Can’t help thinking. It’s all right, all right | 忍不住要想 一切都好 |
[05:17] | Just got to walk, see the people talk | 只需走上前去 看大家聊天 |
[05:20] | I like to watch you parlay | 我喜欢看你下注的样子 |
[05:23] | ‘Cause everybody wants ya | 每个人一看见你 |
[05:26] | When everybody sees ya | 都会喜欢上你 |
[05:29] | The world is full of dreamers | 这世界上很多人做白日梦 |
[05:32] | But I’m a great believer | 但我是个有信念的人 |
[05:36] | I’m no fool, ’cause I got you… | 我一点也不傻 因为我有你在我身边 |
[05:40] | Lizzie’s pretty good. | 利齐真的很棒 |
[05:42] | I could have done this | 如果选拔赛那天 |
[05:43] | if I hadn’t had to go to a stupid funeral the day of tryouts. | 没去参加那个愚蠢的葬礼 我肯定也在台上 |
[05:46] | Lizzie… all right! | 利齐 太好了 |
[05:48] | …That I watch you and wonder | 我看着你 心里想 |
[05:50] | To see the look upon your face | 我想看到你的眼神 |
[05:54] | I’d say you already know | 我想说我已经明白了 |
[05:56] | ‘Cause everybody wants ya | 因为每个人一看见你 |
[05:59] | When everybody sees ya | 都会喜欢上你 |
[06:02] | ‘Cause everybody wants ya | 因为每个人一看见你 |
[06:05] | When everybody sees ya | 都会喜欢上你 |
[06:12] | Our little girl is really growing up. | 我们的小女孩确实长大了 |
[06:14] | You know, honey, I have a new rule. | 你看 亲爱的 我有个新规定 |
[06:16] | Our little girl’s not allowed to leave | 我们的小女孩必须等到 |
[06:17] | the house till she’s 25. | 她25岁才能走出家门 |
[06:18] | Let’s give a big thank-you to all our beautiful models. | 让我们将掌声献给我们美丽的模特们 |
[06:28] | Oh, guys! Guys, guys, guys. | 哦 伙计们 伙计们 伙计们 |
[06:29] | They’re doing another fashion show | 他们还要再举办一场时装秀 |
[06:30] | and they want me to be in it. | 而且他们还想要我参加 |
[06:32] | That’s incredible. | 太难以置信了 |
[06:33] | Check you out. You’re going to be famous. | 看看你 你马上要出名了 |
[06:34] | Now, don’t let all this go to your head. | 不过 先不要被这些事冲昏头脑 |
[06:36] | Don’t forget us little people when you become a big celebrity. | 当你成为巨星后 不要忘记我们这些朋友 |
[06:38] | Oh, I won’t. Don’t worry, um… | 哦 我不会忘记的 不用担心 |
[06:41] | Gordo. | 戈多 |
[06:42] | Gordo. Right. | 戈多 是的 |
[06:44] | Lizzie, all right. | 利齐 真棒 |
[06:47] | Hey, there you are. We’ve been looking for you. | 嘿 你在这儿 我们正找你呢 |
[06:49] | That was a banging show. | 这真是场超震撼的时尚秀 |
[06:51] | You really looked cool up there. | 你在场上表现得特别酷 |
[06:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:53] | Listen, a bunch of us are getting | 听着 我们明天下午 |
[06:55] | together at my dad’s club tomorrow afternoon. | 要一起到我爸爸的俱乐部 |
[06:57] | We’re going to go in the hot tub | 我们可以泡热水澡 |
[06:58] | and watch the new Backstreet Boys’ DVD. | 然后观看后街男孩的新DVD |
[07:01] | But that’s not even out yet. | 但是 那个还没有上市呢 |
[07:02] | My dad pulled some strings and got an advance copy. | 我爸爸走了点后门拿到了新片样本 |
[07:05] | He’s trying to buy me and my sister’s affection. | 他一直在讨我和我妹妹的欢心 |
[07:07] | Ooh, he’s got mine. | 哦 他得到了我的欢心了 |
[07:09] | But… it’s just that Gordo and Miranda and I | 但是 戈多 米兰达和我 |
[07:12] | were planning on going to the movies tomorrow. | 计划明天要去看电影的 |
[07:13] | Oh, they can come, too, if they want. | 哦 如果他们愿意也可以一起去 |
[07:15] | Oh, they want. They want. | 哦 他们愿意 他们愿意 |
[07:18] | Let me get this straight… | 让我把事情弄清楚来 |
[07:19] | Just because you did a fashion show | 只是因为你参加了一场时装秀 |
[07:20] | we’re suddenly invited to a country club to hang out | 我们就突然被邀请去乡村俱乐部 |
[07:22] | with all the popular kids that always ignored us before? | 还是和那些过去经常无视我们的受欢迎的孩子们一起 |
[07:25] | We don’t have to go if you don’t want to, Gordo. | 如果你不想去的话我们就不去了 戈多 |
[07:27] | Are you insane? I just wanted to get it straight. | 你疯了吗 我只是在理清头绪 |
[07:29] | I’ve never been to a country club before. | 我从来没去过乡村俱乐部 |
[07:30] | This is gonna be awesome. | 这实在太让人兴奋了 |
[07:32] | Can it get any better than this? | 事情还能变得更好吗 |
[07:35] | Yes, it can. | 是的 它能 |
[07:40] | Are we ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[08:03] | This is the life. | 这才是生活 |
[08:06] | Lanny, you’re squishing me. | 兰尼 你把我压扁了 |
[08:12] | Look at all the shrimp toast. Oh, that’s good shrimp toast. | 看看这些虾饼 哦 这虾饼真好吃 |
[08:18] | You guys going to have some shrimp toast? | 你们要不要尝点虾饼 |
[08:19] | I’m going to have some more shrimp toast. | 我还要再来些虾饼 |
[08:21] | Uh, no, thanks, Gordo. | 不用了 谢谢 戈多 |
[08:22] | Hey, you want to go get something to drink? | 你要不要去喝点饮料 |
[08:24] | Try the iced tea. It’s got a sprig of mint in it. | 试试冰茶 那里面加了薄荷 |
[08:26] | It’s very refreshing. | 喝起来非常凉爽 |
[08:27] | This is massive. You should have been a model years ago. | 这真是太爽了 你应该早就去当模特的 |
[08:30] | Yeah, then maybe for the fifth grade holiday pageant | 是啊 那样的话也许在五年级的假期庆典时 |
[08:33] | Miss Thalheimer would have let me play the Snow Princess, | 塔尔海默老师就会让我和冰雪公主一起玩 |
[08:35] | not a sheep. | 而不是和一头羊一起 |
[08:36] | Who’s laughing now, | 谁笑到最后了 |
[08:37] | Miss I-got-axed-for-stealing-supplies- | “过去我偷东西被人用斧子砍了 |
[08:39] | and-now-I-sell-hot-dogs-in-front-of-the-Lumber-for-Less? | 现在我在无用的杂物前卖热狗”老师 |
[08:41] | Who’s laughing now? | 谁笑到了最后了 |
[08:48] | Lizzie… | 利齐 |
[08:48] | what’s this I hear about you and Teen Attitude magazine? | 我听说你和《少年态度》之间又有新闻 是什么 |
[08:51] | Oh, they called me last night after the fashion show | 哦 昨晚时装秀之后他们给我打了电话 |
[08:53] | and wanted me to do some photo shoots for them. | 想要我为他们拍些照片 |
[08:56] | We heard you’re going to be on the cover. Wow. | 我们听说你要上封面了 喔 |
[08:58] | That’s right: wow. Lizzie’s going to be famous. | 是真的 喔 利齐要出名了 |
[09:01] | What kind of clothes do you get to wear? | 你打算穿什么样的衣服呢 |
[09:03] | Where’s the photo shoot? | 你们在哪拍照 |
[09:04] | Lizzie does not want to answer questions all day long. | 利齐不想整天都在回答问题 |
[09:06] | She’s looking for a little quiet time. | 她想拥有一点安静的时间 |
[09:09] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[09:09] | I am? | 我想要吗 |
[09:10] | You are. Why don’t you go back to the hot tub. | 是的 你为什么不回到热水池那儿呢 |
[09:12] | I’ll get your drinks. | 我去帮你拿饮料 |
[09:13] | What do you want? | 你要喝什么 |
[09:14] | Uh, water. | 水 |
[09:15] | What kind? | 哪种水 |
[09:17] | Uh… the, uh… the wet kind. | 呃 湿的那种 |
[09:19] | They have sparkling Italian, French and Swiss | 他们这有 意大利泡沫型的 法国和瑞士的 |
[09:22] | Artesian from the Julian Alps in Slovenia | 阿尔卑斯山脉上的井水 |
[09:25] | deep-spring from Utah… | 犹他州的深泉水 |
[09:26] | Maybe I’ll just have some tea. | 也许我想要来点茶 |
[09:28] | Oh, they have mango, raspberry, | 哦 他们这有芒果味的 树莓味的 |
[09:30] | lemon spearmint mist, cinnamon… | 柠檬味的 薄荷味的 肉桂的 |
[09:31] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[09:34] | I’ve known Lizzie my entire life. | 我很早就认识了利齐 |
[09:36] | I always knew she’d be discovered. | 我过去一直都认为她会成名的 |
[09:38] | That’s why I put her in all my movies. | 这就是我所有电影中都有她的原因 |
[09:40] | Now, if you want I could come over sometime | 如果你想看的话 |
[09:41] | and show them to you. | 哪天我可以拿过来给你看 |
[09:43] | Would Lizzie come? | 利齐会一起来吗 |
[09:44] | Yes. Yeah, yeah, she would. | 是的 当然 她会来 |
[09:47] | Great. How about next Sunday? | 太好了 下个星期天怎么样 |
[09:49] | Lizzie, next Sunday we’re all going to go to | 利齐 下星期天我们 |
[09:50] | Jessica’s house and watch movies. | 去杰西卡家看电影吧 |
[09:52] | She’s got HDTV and surround sound. | 她家有高清电视和环绕立体声 |
[09:54] | Oh, I can’t. That’s when my next fashion show is. | 哦 我不能去 那天我要参加我的下一个时装秀 |
[09:57] | Oh, that’s in the afternoon. You’re free by 7:00. | 哦 你是下午去参加 七点钟就结束了 |
[09:59] | We’ll do it at 7:00. | 那我们七点去她家 |
[10:00] | Great. | 棒极了 |
[10:01] | Great. | 棒极了 |
[10:01] | Great. | 棒极了 |
[10:02] | Wait. | 等等 |
[10:03] | What? | 什么 |
[10:04] | Maybe I don’t want to spend all my time hanging out | 也许我并不想把我的时间 |
[10:06] | with cool kids in hot tubs. | 全部用于和这些很酷的孩子一起玩 |
[10:08] | What? Am I delirious? I must be cracking up. | 什么 我疯了吗 我肯定是给撞坏了 |
[10:13] | Sunday at 7:00 sounds good. | 星期天七点听起来不错 |
[10:15] | Perfect. Then saturday night we can all go dancing. | 棒极了 那么星期六晚上我们可以一起去跳舞 |
[10:18] | Coolie. The Shango Tango is hard to get into. | 酷 尚高探戈舞厅很难进去的 |
[10:21] | But if we’re with Lizzie, that shouldn’t be a problem. | 但是如果我们是和利齐一起的话那就不成问题了 |
[10:35] | Hey, Lizzie that is a great blouse. | 嘿 利齐 上衣很漂亮 |
[10:37] | Oh, thanks. | 哦 谢谢 |
[10:39] | Wait a minute. I always wear this blouse. | 等等 我经常穿这件上衣 |
[10:41] | And your earrings match your eyes. | 你的耳环很衬你的眼睛 |
[10:44] | My earrings match my eyes? | 我的耳环很衬我的眼睛 |
[10:48] | And your shoes are way cool, too. | 你的鞋子也很酷 |
[10:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:50] | I need rubber boots with all this manure she’s shoveling. | 在施肥时我需要一双胶靴 她就是那施肥的铁铲 |
[10:54] | So, I’ll see you at the Shango Tango on Saturday? | 那星期六在尚高桑戈探戈再见 |
[10:57] | Yeah, I can’t wait. | 好的 我都等不及了 |
[11:05] | Hey, Ethan. | 嘿 伊桑 |
[11:07] | Me? | 我 |
[11:08] | Uh… Uh… hi. | 呃 呃 嗨 |
[11:10] | Um, so… what did you think of the English test? | 那么 你觉得这次英语考试怎么样 |
[11:13] | I don’t know. What did you think? | 我不知道 你认为怎么样 |
[11:15] | Oh, I thought it was really hard. | 哦 我觉得挺难的 |
[11:17] | Yeah, yeah, it was hard. It was… it was really hard. | 是的 是的 考得很难 真的考得很难 |
[11:19] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[11:20] | I don’t’ know. Am I? I mean, I… You… I got to go. | 我不知道 我好吗 我指 我 你 我要走了 |
[11:29] | Since when does Ethan Craft turn into jelly around me? Ew. | 什么时候起伊桑・克拉夫特在我面前像果冻了 |
[11:42] | Why don’t you take a picture? It’ll last longer. | 你为什么不拍一张照片 还能看久点 |
[11:45] | I’m glad you guys are here. | 真高兴你们在这 |
[11:46] | This modeling thing is starting to make everyone act all freaky. | 当模特这事使大家的行为举止都变得奇怪了 |
[11:49] | I’m sure not everyone’s acting freaky. | 我确定并不是每个人都变得奇怪了 |
[11:51] | Kate Sanders is complimenting me. | 凯特・桑德斯在夸奖我 |
[11:53] | Ethan Craft is all of a sudden like a drooling chimp. | 伊桑・克拉夫特突然变得像流口水的猩猩 |
[11:56] | Everyone’s acting all different ever | 自从我成为名人后 |
[11:57] | since I became a “celebrity.” | 每个人都变的和以往不一样了 |
[11:59] | Well, would you rather Kate be mean to you like usual? | 好吧 难道你宁愿凯特对你很坏 就像平常那样 |
[12:02] | No, but it’s just so weird. | 不是 但这也太奇怪了 |
[12:05] | People who never liked me before | 以前非常不喜欢我的人们 |
[12:06] | want to be my best friend now. | 现在都想成为我最好的朋友 |
[12:08] | Who cares? We’re popular now. | 谁关心这个 我们现在很受欢迎 |
[12:10] | We? | 我们 |
[12:11] | You. You are popular. | 你 你很受欢迎 |
[12:14] | She said “we.” I was right here. I heard her. | 她说的是“我们” 我就站在这 我听到了 |
[12:17] | You are popular. | 你很受欢迎 |
[12:18] | In fact, Whitney Nussbaum wants us to go to | 事实上 惠特尼・努斯鲍姆邀请我们 |
[12:20] | her bat mitzvah on Saturday. | 星期六去参加她的成年礼 |
[12:21] | They’re giving away cell phones as party favors. | 他们只打电话邀请那些特别受欢迎的人 |
[12:23] | I can’t. | 我不能去 |
[12:23] | I can’t go the Shango Tango Saturday night | 我星期六白天不能去成人礼 |
[12:25] | and a Bat Mitzvah during the day. | 晚上也不能去尚高探戈 |
[12:27] | I have a book report due on Lord of the Flies. | 我还有《蝇王》的读书报告要写 |
[12:29] | I’ll write that for you. | 我帮你写 |
[12:30] | You think doing other people’s homework is wrong. | 你不是认为帮其他人做作业是错误的行为吗 |
[12:32] | I’ve asked you, like, a million times. | 我以前请求你帮我都有上百万次了 |
[12:34] | These are special circumstances. | 这些是特殊情况 |
[12:36] | You have a lot on your plate. I’ll write the report. | 你要做的事太多了 我来帮你写 |
[12:38] | Problem solved. See you. | 问题解决了 再见 |
[12:40] | Go. | 走吧 |
[12:41] | Problem not solved. Problem huge. | 问题并没解决 问题很棘手 |
[12:44] | My friends are turning into freaks. | 我的朋友要变成怪物了 |
[12:47] | This is horrible. | 这太恐怖了 |
[12:48] | Gordo and Miranda aren’t my friends anymore. | 戈多和米兰达不再是我的朋友了 |
[12:50] | They’re my “people.” | 他们是我的“臣民” |
[13:00] | Stop staring at me! I’m not a celebrity! I’m a human being! | 不要再盯着我了 我不是明星 我只是个普通人 |
[13:13] | Hey, how you doing? | 嘿 最近怎么样 |
[13:14] | Wah! | 哇 |
[13:15] | Oh, I’m sorry. Did I startle you? | 哦 十分抱歉 我有没有吓到你 |
[13:17] | No, it’s just… | 没有 只是 |
[13:21] | Thanks. My nephew didn’t believe | 谢谢 我的侄子不相信 |
[13:23] | I knew the new Teen Attitude girl. | 我认识《少年态度》的新秀女孩 |
[13:24] | Great. Now you’re acting like everyone else. | 好极了 现在你也和其他人一样了 |
[13:26] | What? Other people are selling your picture to my nephew? | 什么 其他人把你的照片卖给我侄子 |
[13:28] | You’re selling my picture to your nephew? | 你把我的照片卖给你侄子 |
[13:32] | Uh… I-I got a niece, too. | 呃 其实我侄女也想要 |
[13:34] | Hey, what’s bugging you? | 嘿 什么事困扰着你 |
[13:36] | Everybody’s acting all weird. | 每个人都变得特别奇怪 |
[13:38] | Gordo’s using me to get invited places | 戈多利用我得到受邀资格 |
[13:39] | and Miranda’s scheduling me. | 米兰达为我安排日程表 |
[13:41] | I can’t take it anymore. | 我再也忍受不了了 |
[13:42] | Oh… | 哦 |
[13:45] | I don’t know who those people are. | 我不清楚那些人具体是谁 |
[13:46] | Oh, well, they’re supposed to be my friends, | 哦 这样的 他们本是我的朋友 |
[13:48] | but ever since this modeling thing | 但自从我当上模特 |
[13:49] | they’ve been treating me completely different. | 他们对待我的态度就和以前完全不一样了 |
[13:51] | Oh, I get it. | 哦 我明白了 |
[13:52] | You don’t want them acting like your posse. | 你并不想要他们表现和那些小喽��一样 |
[13:53] | Right. So, what do I do? | 就是这样 那么 我应该怎么做 |
[13:55] | Treat them like your posse. | 把他们当小喽��一样对待 |
[13:57] | Look, you’re a celebrity now. | 你现在是个名人 |
[13:59] | It’s human nature for them to treat you different. | 他们对你的态度不同了 这是人的天性 |
[14:01] | If you want them to go back to being your friends | 如果你想他们变回你的好朋友 |
[14:02] | you have to show them why they shouldn’t | 你必须告诉他们为什么 |
[14:04] | act like miserable, groveling, suck-up dogs. | 他们不需对你卑躬屈膝 拍你马屁 |
[14:06] | I like substitutes. They teach you useful stuff. | 我喜欢代课老师 他们教的都是些有用的东西 |
[14:09] | So, as a teacher, | 那么 作为一名老师 |
[14:10] | you’re telling me to treat my friends like dirt? | 你正在教导我怎么把朋友看的一文不值 |
[14:12] | Oh, I’m telling you as a buddy. | 哦 我把你看做是好朋友才这么教你的 |
[14:14] | As a teacher, | 作为老师 |
[14:15] | I’m telling you that France exports aerospace products | 我教你的是法国出口航空产品 |
[14:16] | and Italy is shaped like a boot. | 意大利地图像只靴子 |
[14:19] | I’m teaching geography this week. | 我这星期教地理 |
[14:21] | I get in trouble if I deviate from the lesson plan. | 如果违背了教学计划 我就有麻烦咯 |
[14:24] | Say “fromage.” | “茄子” |
[14:28] | Let me do the talking, okay, Lanny? | 让我来说行吗 兰尼 |
[14:30] | Uh, Matt, I’ll handle it. | 马特 我来处理 |
[14:31] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[14:33] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[14:35] | I’m exercising. 20 more minutes. | 我正在锻炼 20分后再说 |
[14:38] | Uh, my son bought this hammock, | 我儿子在这买了张吊床 |
[14:41] | and when we got it home it ripped in half. | 运回家后 发现吊床裂成两半来 |
[14:43] | We’d like a refund. | 我们想要退款 |
[14:44] | Oh, I get you. | 哦 我明白了 |
[14:46] | No. | 不行 |
[14:47] | Excuse me? | 为什么 |
[14:48] | No returns on sale items. | 销售清单上写明不能退货 |
[14:50] | But it was ripped. | 但是它裂开了 |
[14:51] | Yeah, it’s defective. | 是的 是残次品 |
[14:52] | So he shouldn’t have bought it. | 那他就不应该买 |
[14:53] | Look, I told you, old-timer… I’m exercising. | 我告诉过你 前辈 我正在锻炼 |
[14:56] | That’s it. Get tough with him, Lanny. | 够了 只有来硬的了 兰尼 |
[15:02] | Matt, I’m going to get the manager. Thanks. | 马特 我去找经理 谢谢 |
[15:07] | Hey, maybe we can fix the hammock. | 嘿 也许我们可以修好吊床 |
[15:09] | Excuse me, sir, do you think we could use | 先生 我能不能用 |
[15:11] | this tape to fix the hammock? | 这个胶带来修理吊床 |
[15:12] | I’d rather use it to tape up your mouth. | 我更愿意拿它来粘你的嘴巴 |
[15:16] | That’s a good one. Very interesting but I’ve got a better idea. | 好想法 很有趣 但是我有个更棒的点子 |
[15:23] | Lanny, help me. | 兰尼 来帮忙 |
[15:26] | Lanny, do you suppose this treadmill goes faster? | 兰尼 你猜这台健身车能不能跑的更快一些呢 |
[15:30] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[15:35] | Why, it does. | 这是为什么呢 它真的能加速 |
[15:37] | Turn this thing, turn this thing off. | 关掉它 快点关掉它 |
[15:39] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[15:41] | Tickle him, Lanny. | 挠痒他痒 兰尼 |
[15:42] | No. | 不要 |
[15:44] | Okay. Get a new hammock. | 好吧 给你新吊床 |
[15:46] | Hey, Get a new one! Go on! Hey! Help! | 嘿 给你换新吊床 嘿 救我 |
[15:49] | Have fun exercising. | 祝你锻炼的开心 |
[15:55] | Um, Lizzie, where are you? | 利齐 你在哪 |
[15:57] | I’m out back! | 我在外面 |
[16:04] | You, uh, wanted us to come by? | 你叫我们过来干吗 |
[16:05] | Commence Operation Superstar Brat. | 娇纵的超级明星行动开始 |
[16:09] | Yeah, did you bring the jellybeans like I wanted? | 你带了我想要的软心豆粒糖吗 |
[16:11] | You didn’t ask for any jellybeans. | 你没叫我带糖来啊 |
[16:13] | What? I have to ask, now? | 什么 这时候还需要我叫 |
[16:17] | There’s some in the kitchen. Could you go get me some? | 厨房还有一些糖 你能帮我拿过来吗 |
[16:19] | Uh, sure. | 呃 当然 |
[16:21] | Where’s the book report? | 读书报告在哪呢 |
[16:23] | Hot off the printer. | 刚打印好 |
[16:28] | No, no, no. Not good enough. | 不行 不行 不行 写得不够好 |
[16:34] | Do it over. | 再写一份 |
[16:35] | But I spent three hours on it. | 但是我写了三小时 |
[16:36] | So spend four. Make it more… fun. | 那就花四个小时写 写得更有趣一点 |
[16:40] | Fun? Lord of the Flies is about | 有趣 《蝇王》讲述的是 |
[16:42] | shipwrecked children eating each other. | 遇难的小朋友互相吃掉对方 |
[16:44] | Doesn’t mean it has to be a drag. | 那也并不意味要写得这么单调乏味 |
[16:45] | Do it again, | 再写一份 |
[16:46] | or you’re not coming to the Shango Tango with me tonight. | 否则今晚就不要跟我去尚高探戈 |
[16:48] | Uh, here. | 给你 |
[16:51] | Ew. You didn’t pick the green ones out. | 哟 你没把绿色的挑出来 |
[16:53] | I didn’t know I was supposed to. | 我不清楚原来我要这么做 |
[16:56] | I don’t need excuses. | 不要找借口 |
[16:58] | What do I need you guys around for | 如果你们不会干事 |
[17:00] | if you can’t do anything right? | 我还需要你们在我身边干吗 |
[17:01] | You want to keep messing up? | 你们想继续把事搞砸吗 |
[17:03] | You want to keep acting like untrained dogs? | 你们想像那些没经过训练的狗一样吗 |
[17:05] | Fine. Bark. Go ahead, bark like dogs. | 行 那就吠啊 像狗一样吠啊 |
[17:09] | You’re joking, right? | 你在开玩笑 是吧 |
[17:10] | You want to go to Whitney Nussbaum’s bat mitzvah with me? | 你还想和我一起去惠特尼・努斯鲍姆的成人礼吗 |
[17:13] | Start barking. | 那就开始犬吠啊 |
[17:15] | I said, bark! | 我说 犬吠 |
[17:17] | Woof? | 汪 |
[17:18] | Woof, woof. Grrr. | 汪 汪 |
[17:21] | That is pathetic. | 真可悲 |
[17:23] | I don’t know why I’ve been wasting my time with you guys. | 我不明白我为什么要把时间浪费在你们这种人上 |
[17:26] | I’m going to go find better people to hang out with. | 我要去找些更棒的人当我的朋友 |
[17:28] | Move! | 让开 |
[17:34] | See? Wasn’t that horrible? | 看到了吗 是不是很恐怖 |
[17:37] | Uh… yeah. | 是的 |
[17:38] | But you got my point, right? | 但是你们应该懂了我的意思 对吧 |
[17:40] | That you totally snapped your twig? | 你很在意细枝末节 |
[17:42] | No, that you guys have changed. | 不是 是你们变了 |
[17:44] | We haven’t changed. | 我们没变 |
[17:45] | Gordo, you let me blow my nose on your book report | 戈多 你允许我在你的读书报告上擤鼻涕 |
[17:48] | and, Miranda, you let me boss you around | 米兰达 你允许我对你指手画脚 让你干这干那 |
[17:50] | just because I’m becoming “famous.” | 仅仅只是因为我变成“名人”了 |
[17:54] | I guess I did get a little caught up with | 我想我有点懂你的意思 |
[17:55] | the whole country club hot tub stuff. | 关于乡村俱乐部 热水池之类的事 |
[17:59] | Yeah, but it’s not worth you guys treating me different. | 那些不值得你们这样特别对待我 |
[18:01] | I need you guys to be my friends– not my posse. | 我要的是你们做我的好朋友 而不是小喽�� |
[18:05] | Well, I guess I could go back to refusing | 那么 我想 我可以拒绝 |
[18:06] | to help you with your homework. | 帮你写作业了 |
[18:09] | And I can tell you whether your clothes make you look dorky | 我能不能告诉你 你的衣服很傻气 |
[18:11] | and if your hair makes you look like an ostrich. | 还有你的发型 让你看起来像只鸵鸟 |
[18:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:15] | Like now, for instance. You look like you’re molting. | 就现在这样 你看起来就像在蜕皮 |
[18:18] | Well, see the thing is– | 事情是这样 |
[18:20] | everybody else is still treating me different | 其他人仍然在特别地对待我 |
[18:21] | so I’ve got to stop being a model. | 所以 我决定不当模特了 |
[18:24] | Bye-bye shrimp toast. | 拜拜 虾饼 |
[18:25] | And there’s one more problem. | 还有一个问题 |
[18:26] | I’ve got a contract with Teen Attitude. | 我和《少年态度》签了合约 |
[18:29] | That’s not a problem. | 这不成问题 |
[18:30] | All you have to do is stink at being a model. | 你只要把你的模特形象搞砸就行了 |
[18:42] | Cheyenne Keegan in Lorenzo’s new casual collection. | 夏延・奇安穿的是洛伦佐的新休闲服饰 |
[18:53] | And now, Lizzie McGuire in Andrea Taylor’s | 现在 是利齐・迈奎尔和安德里亚・泰勒的 |
[18:56] | new evening wear, “Elegance in Ivory.” | 新款晚装”象牙般的优雅”上场 |
[19:38] | Way to go, graceful. | 干得好 真优雅 |
[19:40] | You talking to me? Who do you think you are? | 你在和我说话 你以为你是谁啊 |
[19:42] | Not a dork-o like you. | 不是你这样的傻瓜 |
[19:44] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么认为 |
[19:59] | Lizzie, stop it. | 利齐 住手 |
[20:02] | That’s it. There’s no room for you at Teen Attitude. | 够了 你不再是《少年态度》的人了 |
[20:10] | Hey, Miranda want to go get me some hot chocolate? | 嘿 米兰达 帮我拿下热巧克力 |
[20:13] | Get it yourself. | 自己去拿 |
[20:15] | How about you, Gordo? | 你去帮我拿吧 戈多 |
[20:17] | My friends are back. | 我的朋友们回来了 |
[20:19] | I’ll go get it myself. | 我自己去拿 |
[20:22] | Could you bring me some? | 你能帮我带点吗 |
[20:32] | You know I love being an adult because… | 你知道我喜欢成为大人是因为 |
[20:34] | Bless you. ..everything you get stinks. | 长命百岁 你能把每一件事搞砸 |
[20:37] | Don’t forget us little people when you… well, that’s… | 不要忘记我们当你 好吧 就是 |
[20:42] | Don’t blink! | 不要眨眼 |
[20:43] | The thick…. | 厚的 |
[20:48] | Well, who’s laughing now | 谁笑到最后了 |
[20:49] | Miss I-Got-Axed-For-Stealing-Supplies? | “过去我偷东西被人用斧子砍了”老师 |
[20:55] | Set dressing! | 重新化妆 |
[20:56] | I said, bark! | 我说 犬吠 |
[21:02] | Yowza. | 哇 |