时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Okay, my most embarrassing moment was | 好了 我最尴尬的时候就是 |
[00:02] | when we were in front of the class working a problem. | 当我们在全班同学面前做数学题时 |
[00:05] | And I dropped my chalk | 我的粉笔掉了 |
[00:07] | I bent over to pick it up… | 我弯腰去捡 结果 |
[00:14] | Oh, I remember that. | 我记得那次 |
[00:16] | Your underwear said ‘Tuesday’ when it was really Wednesday. | 那天是星期三 而你的内裤上写的是星期二 |
[00:19] | -Ahh! -Oh, I can top that. | -啊 -哦 我比你更尴尬 |
[00:20] | The first and last time I went bowling | 我第一次也是最后一次玩保龄球时 |
[00:22] | I threw nine straight gutter balls in a row. | 我连着投了九个洗沟球 |
[00:25] | I got so tense, that my fingers started to swell up | 我变得特紧张 我的手都开始肿了 |
[00:27] | and… well, they had to surgically remove the ball. | 之后 他们不得不动手术把球从我手上取下来 |
[00:36] | You think that’s bad? | 你认为那很尴尬 |
[00:37] | In the holiday pageant, | 在节日庆典中 |
[00:39] | I was one of the “Eight Maids a-Milkin'” | 我饰演八个挤牛奶女工之一 |
[00:41] | and I accidentally threw up | 而我竟然意外地吐到 |
[00:42] | on one of the “Ten Lords a-Leapin’.” | 十个跳跃的伯爵其中之一的身上 |
[00:43] | On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me… | 圣诞节的第一天 我的真爱给我 |
[00:51] | That was definitely my most embarrassing moment… | 那绝对是我最尴尬的时刻 |
[00:55] | Oh, until now. | 哦 直到现在 |
[00:57] | Hey, don’t sweat it, Miranda. | 嘿 别介意 米兰达 |
[00:58] | The holidays are tough on everyone. | 过节对于每个人来说都很艰难 |
[01:00] | Hey, what’s up, guys? | 嘿 怎么样 各位 |
[01:02] | -Hey. -Hey, Ethan. | -嘿 -嘿 伊桑 |
[01:04] | Yo, Gordon, | 呦 戈登 |
[01:05] | remember the movie you told me to rent last weekend? | 还记得你让我借的那个电影吗 |
[01:06] | It totally rocked! | 那真是太棒了 |
[01:08] | You’re like my own little critic, dude! | 你就像是我的小小评论家 伙计 |
[01:11] | Hey! I-I want to be his little… something. | 嘿 我 我也想作他的小小 什么 |
[01:14] | Yeah, look, Friday night, | 是啊 听着 这个星期五晚上 |
[01:16] | they’re showing Psycho down at the Wilco. | 他们要在维尔克电影院放《精神病人》 |
[01:17] | Now that’s a classic. | 那可是一部经典影片 |
[01:19] | That’s in black and white, right? | 那是黑白片 对吧 |
[01:22] | See, I’m more of a…”color” type of guy. | 瞧 我更偏向于 彩色的 |
[01:27] | Oh, he likes color! I wear color. | 哦 他喜欢彩色的 我总是穿彩色的衣服 |
[01:30] | We’re made for each other! | 我们是天造地设的一对 |
[01:32] | Besides, me and some friends are going bowling Friday night. | 另外 我星期五晚上要和几个朋友去打保龄球 |
[01:34] | Oh, really? That’s a coincidence | 哦 真的吗 那真是太巧了 |
[01:36] | ’cause we’re going bowling on Friday night, too. | 我们这星期五晚上也去打保龄球 |
[01:40] | We are? Oh! Right. We are. | 我们要去吗 哦 对啊 我们要去 |
[01:44] | I love Miranda. She thinks of everything. | 我爱米兰达 她总考虑得那么周全 |
[01:47] | Coolness. We’ll hang. | 那太好了 我们可以一起玩 |
[01:51] | I bet you’re like an ace at the pins, too, right? | 我猜你打保龄球也一定很棒 对吧 |
[01:53] | Like, what can’t you do? Later. | 就像 还有什么你做不好的吗 回见 |
[01:58] | Can you believe that | 你能相信吗 |
[01:59] | we’re going bowling with Ethan Craft? | 我们竟然要和伊桑・克拉夫特一起打保龄球 |
[02:02] | -We’re going to have so much fun! -Oh, my God… | -我们会玩得非常愉快 -哦 天哪 |
[02:04] | Were you guys not listening? | 你们两个到底有没有在听 |
[02:05] | There is no way I’m having another bowling ball | 我绝不能再次动手术 |
[02:07] | surgically removed from one of my hands. Have fun. | 把保龄球从手上拿下来 祝你们玩得愉快 |
[02:11] | But we just told Ethan we’d be there. | 但是我们刚告诉伊桑我们会去啊 |
[02:13] | Oh, and I don’t want to disappoint him! | 哦 我不想让他失望 |
[02:15] | I cannot believe this! | 我简直不敢相信 |
[02:16] | D-Do you know what this means?! | 你 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[02:18] | It means I am going to marry Ethan Craft! | 这意味着我将要嫁给伊桑・克拉夫特 |
[02:21] | You got to start somewhere. | 你必须得先有个开始 |
[02:30] | If you believe | 如果你相信 |
[02:34] | We’ve got a picture-perfect plan | 我们事先就有一个绝妙的计划 |
[02:37] | We’ve got you fooled | 那你就错了 |
[02:40] | ‘Cause we only do the best we can | 我们只是在尽力而为 |
[02:45] | And sometimes we make it | 有时候我们会取得成功 |
[02:49] | And sometimes we fake it | 有时候我们会把事情搞砸 |
[02:52] | But we get one step closer each and every day | 但我们离目标一天比一天近 |
[02:58] | We’ll figure it out on the way. | 我们会在途中解决所有的难题 |
[03:03] | Lizzie McGuire S01E21 Lizzie Strikes Out | |
[03:07] | Oh, my gosh, I still can’t believe it. | 哦 老天哪 我还是无法相信 |
[03:09] | Oh, my gosh, I know! | 哦 天哪 我知道 |
[03:10] | Oh, my gosh, he is! | 哦 天哪 他的确是 |
[03:13] | -Did you hear that? -Hear what? | -你听见了吗 -听见什么 |
[03:15] | Lizzie, just now on the phone. | 利齐 刚才在打电话 |
[03:17] | Apparently, she’s very excited about something; | 显然她因为某些事而非常兴奋 |
[03:19] | the rest of it I don’t know. I don’t even know her anymore. | 其他的我就不知道了 我甚至都不再了解她了 |
[03:22] | Do you remember | 你还记得吗 |
[03:23] | when she used to want to spend time with us? | 她以前喜欢花时间和我们在一起 |
[03:25] | Well, that was before she was | 嗯 那时她还不认为被别人看见 |
[03:27] | embarrassed to be seen with us. | 和我们在一起会很难为情 |
[03:28] | I had no idea we were embarrassing. | 我不明白为什么我们会让她感到难为情 |
[03:30] | I’m not. Honey, it’s the age. | 反正我不会让人难为情 亲爱的 是年龄问题 |
[03:34] | Come on. She thinks the only reason we live here | 拜托 她现在认为我们在这儿的唯一目的 |
[03:36] | is to make her life miserable. | 就是使她的生活变得悲惨 |
[03:38] | But she’s growing up so fast. I want to be a part of her life. | 但是她成长得太快了 我也想参与到她的生活中 |
[03:44] | -You know what I’m going to do? -Hm? | -你知道我将要干什么吗 -嗯 |
[03:46] | I’m going to have dinner this weekend with Lizzie. | 我这个周末将和利齐一起吃晚餐 |
[03:49] | -Just the two of us. -Oh, that’s very sweet. | -就我们俩 -哦 那真温馨 |
[03:51] | No, it’d be great. I mean, all I got to do is show her | 不 会非常棒的 我的意思是 我将向她展示 |
[03:54] | how I can be… down. | 我也可以放下身段 |
[03:56] | I mean, I am right… on with the kids, you know? | 我是说 我对孩子的事 很了解的 知道吗 |
[03:58] | And I am the real Sam Shady. | 而且我是真正的痞子萨姆 |
[04:01] | -Oh, now you’re embarrassing me. -Now, now. | -哦 现在你在让我难为情 -好啦 好啦 |
[04:06] | I’m getting pretty sick of Heywood Briggs | 我现在真是非常讨厌海伍德・布里格斯 |
[04:09] | bullying us around | 总是在欺负我们 |
[04:10] | and I’m getting pretty tired of him using us as footballs. | 而且我很讨厌他拿我们俩当橄榄球玩 |
[04:13] | I mean, sure, it’s fun flying through the air like that, | 我是说 的确 那样从天空中飞过是很有意思 |
[04:17] | but… but landing’s a little rough. | 但 但降落就有点儿粗糙了 |
[04:23] | And why did he have to go and take your clothes? | 还有他为什么非要去拿走你的衣服呢 |
[04:26] | There was already a flag waving from the flagpole. | 旗杆上早就有一个旗子在飘了 |
[04:34] | For the first time in my life… I don’t have a plan. | 这是我人生中的第一回 毫无头绪 |
[04:39] | Really? You think that working out | 真的吗 你认为我们应该去锻炼 |
[04:41] | until we’re bigger than Heywood will work?! | 直到我们比海伍德更强壮 |
[04:44] | Well, come on, let’s go see | 那好 来吧 让我们看看 |
[04:46] | if we have any dumbbells lying around. | 我们能不能找到个哑铃 |
[04:50] | That’s a good one! | 我们可以找到一个呆瓜(dumbbells也有呆瓜的意思) |
[04:52] | Lizzie probably is in her room. | 利齐可能就在她房间里 |
[04:55] | You crack me up. | 你笑死我了 |
[04:59] | -Hey, Lizzie. -Yo, Dad, what’s up? | -嗨 利齐 -哟 爸爸 有事吗 |
[05:01] | What’s the hap? | 有什么乐子吗 |
[05:03] | The… hap? | 什么 乐子 |
[05:04] | Yeah. You know, I’m just…”checkin'” it with you. | 是啊 你知道的 我只是想 向你了解一下 |
[05:08] | Checkin’ what? | 了解什么 |
[05:11] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[05:12] | Oh… wait, you’ve been reading one of those | 哦 等等 你又在看那种 |
[05:16] | “How To Talk To Your Kids” books again, haven’t you? | “怎样和你的孩子交谈”的书了 是吧 |
[05:18] | No. But there is something I’d like to ask you. | 没有 但是我想问你一件事 |
[05:23] | Okay, and that’s never good | 好的 绝不会是好事 |
[05:25] | but whatever it is, I’m sure I can blame it on Matt. | 但不管是什么 我想我都可以怨马特 |
[05:28] | Sure, Dad, what’s up? | 好的 爸爸 什么事 |
[05:30] | Well, I was wondering would you like | 嗯 我在想你是否愿意 |
[05:31] | to have dinner together Friday night? | 星期五和我一起吃晚餐 |
[05:35] | Uh… well… | 嗯 嗯 |
[05:36] | don’t we have dinner together, like, every night? | 但是我们难道不是每晚都在一起吃饭吗 |
[05:40] | Well, yeah, but… I’m talking just the two of us. | 嗯 对啊 但是 我是想说就我们两个 |
[05:44] | You know, like a daddy-daughter date night. | 你知道的 就像那种父女约会夜 |
[05:47] | Daddy-daughter date night? | 父女约会夜 |
[05:49] | He is definitely reading one of those books. | 他肯定在看那种书 |
[05:51] | Uh… sure, I guess so. | 嗯 好的 我想可以 |
[05:56] | It’ll be… …fun. | 那会 很有趣 |
[05:59] | -Exactly! -Yeah. | -完全正确 -是啊 |
[06:00] | So, um… just what I thought. | 那么 嗯 我只是在想 |
[06:03] | You know, like… coolio, yes. Yeah. | 你知道的 就像 酷毙了 是啊 对 |
[06:16] | -Hey. -Um… hey. What’s up? | -嘿 -嗯 嘿 有事吗 |
[06:19] | Why are you turning red? | 你干嘛脸红了 |
[06:20] | What’s in that book? | 你看的什么书 |
[06:22] | You know what? No, don’t answer. | 你知道吗 不 你不用回答 |
[06:23] | I probably don’t even want to know. | 我可能根本不想知道 |
[06:27] | The Dude Strikes Out? By Jeffrey Lebowski? | 杰弗里・勒波斯基写的《一局全中》 |
[06:30] | You’re reading a book about bowling? | 你在看一本关于保龄球的书吗 |
[06:32] | I-I thought you weren’t going with us anyway. | 我 我以为你无论如何都不会跟我们去的 |
[06:34] | Well, I wasn’t. | 嗯 我本来不打算去 |
[06:35] | Then I decided that it might be good for me. | 后来我觉得也许那对我有好处 |
[06:37] | -Why? -Because I don’t want to be limited by my fears. | -为什么 -因为我不想被我的恐惧限制住 |
[06:41] | Huh? | 嗯 |
[06:42] | You still perform in holiday pageants without throwing up. | 你现在可以在节日庆典时表演而不会呕吐出来 |
[06:45] | On the first day of Christmas… | 圣诞节的第一天 |
[06:47] | Lizzie can do math problems without ripping her pants. | 利齐也能在做数学题时不撕裂她的裤子 |
[06:51] | I should be able to bowl | 我也应该会打保龄球 |
[06:52] | without having to go to the emergency room. | 而不用再进急诊室啊 |
[06:55] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[06:56] | One miserable experience shouldn’t ruin all the rest. | 一次痛苦的经历不能将一切都抹灭 |
[06:59] | I’ll help you. I’ll be your life coach. | 我会帮助你的 我来做你的生活教练 |
[07:02] | Uh, I don’t need a life coach. | 嗯 我不需要一个生活教练 |
[07:04] | I just need to learn how to bowl. | 我只需要学习怎样打保龄球 |
[07:06] | Gordo, bowling isn’t the problem. | 戈多 保龄球不是问题的所在 |
[07:08] | I’m going to teach you to relax | 我将教你怎样放松 |
[07:10] | so even if you throw a few gutter balls | 这样即使你打出了几个洗沟球 |
[07:12] | they won’t need to get the bowling ball | 别人也不需要用锤子 |
[07:13] | off of your hand with a hammer. | 把球从你手上取下来 |
[07:15] | Well, they actually used a saw. | 嗯 他们实际上用的是锯子 |
[07:18] | But I get your point. Huh. | 但我明白你的意思 |
[07:20] | -So, are you in? -Okay. | -那么 你加入吗 -好的 |
[07:22] | Wow! I can’t believe I could help you. | 喔 我不敢相信我竟然可以帮助你 |
[07:25] | Now this is a first. | 这可是头一回 |
[07:27] | Believe me, there’s no one more surprised than me. | 相信我 没人比我更吃惊 |
[07:31] | Oh, hey, Mr. Dig. | 哦 嘿 迪格先生 |
[07:33] | I didn’t know we had a sub today. | 我不知道我们今天有人代课 |
[07:35] | Well, you know what else you don’t know? | 那么 你知道你还不知道什么吗 |
[07:36] | What you’ll be having for breakfast tomorrow morning | 你不知道你明天早餐要吃什么 |
[07:38] | what you’ll be doing after school next Thursday, | 你不知道你下星期三放学后要干什么 |
[07:40] | and who you’ll be going to the senior prom with. | 你还不知道你将和谁一起去参加高中舞会 |
[07:42] | Life’s interesting that way don’t you think? | 生活就是这样才有趣 你难道不这样认为吗 |
[07:45] | Um… Just when I think I’m happy to see him | 嗯 就当我认为我很高兴见到他时 |
[07:48] | Mr. Dig has to go and get all mind gamey on me. | 迪格先生总是会让我头晕 |
[07:51] | Yeah! Sure. | 对 的确 |
[07:56] | Oh, hey, you guys. | 哦 嘿 两位 |
[07:58] | My dad is being so weird. | 我爸爸真是很奇怪 |
[08:00] | He wants me to have dinner with him this weekend. | 他想让我这周末和他一起去吃晚餐 |
[08:02] | Uh, don’t you have dinner with him every night? | 嗯 你不是天天都和他吃晚餐吗 |
[08:05] | Well, me bowling on Friday night | 嗯 我这星期五晚上打保龄球 |
[08:07] | is pretty much guaranteed to be | 肯定要比 |
[08:08] | worse than your dinner on Saturday. | 你周六的晚餐更糟糕 |
[08:10] | Gordo? | 戈多 |
[08:13] | Bowling is fun. Bowling is good. | 保龄球很有趣 保龄球很好玩 |
[08:15] | Bowling will not make my fingers swell. | 保龄球不会让我的手指肿起来 |
[08:17] | Good boy! Here. | 好孩子 来 给你 |
[08:22] | W-Wait a minute. | 等 等一下 |
[08:24] | Did you just say that bowling was on Friday night? | 你是不是刚才说我们周五晚上打保龄球呢 |
[08:26] | I thought it was on Saturday. | 我以为我们是周六去打 |
[08:27] | No, it’s Friday. It’s burned on my brain. | 不 是周五 那深深印到我脑海中 |
[08:30] | Oh, but that’s when I said I’d have dinner with my dad. | 噢 但是那正是我答应要和爸爸去吃晚餐的时间 |
[08:32] | Well, how about I have dinner with your dad | 嗯 我去跟你爸爸吃饭 |
[08:34] | and you go bowling for me? | 你去替我打保龄球怎么样 |
[08:37] | Gordo… | 戈多 |
[08:39] | Bowling is fun. Bowling is good. | 保龄球很有趣 保龄球很好玩 |
[08:41] | -Bowling will not make my fingers swell. -Here. | -保龄球不会让我的手指肿起来 -来 给你 |
[08:46] | But you can’t not go. Ethan’s going to be there. | 但是你不能去 伊桑会去打保龄球 |
[08:49] | Uh, thanks for reminding me. | 嗯 谢谢你提醒我 |
[08:52] | So what are you going to do? | 那你准备怎么办 |
[08:55] | Ethan! Ethan! Ethan! | 伊桑 伊桑 伊桑 |
[08:57] | Cancel my dad, of course! | 当然是取消和我爸爸的晚餐 |
[08:59] | What else am I supposed to do? | 我还能怎么办 |
[09:01] | I-It’ll be fine. He’ll totally understand. | 这 这应该没问题 他会理解我的 |
[09:10] | I think. | 至少我这样想 |
[09:20] | How many is that? | 多少个了 |
[09:25] | This isn’t working. | 这不管用 |
[09:29] | Hey! Invisibility. | 嘿 我们可以隐形 |
[09:32] | You can’t bully what you can’t see. | 你不能欺负你看不见的人 |
[09:35] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[09:48] | -Hey, Lanny. Hey, Matt. -D-ohh! | -嘿 兰尼 嘿 马特 -哦 |
[09:52] | Hey, Lizzie. I was wondering, | 嘿 利齐 我正在想 |
[09:53] | how does Indian food sound to you? | 你觉得印度食物怎样 |
[09:55] | Well… | 嗯 |
[09:58] | Uh-oh. He’s actually picking out some fancy restaurant– | 啊哦 他真的在挑那些新奇的餐馆 |
[10:01] | the kind where they serve ketchup on a plate. | 那些餐厅会把番茄酱放在盘子上端上来 |
[10:06] | I just thought it’d be kind of fun for you and I | 我只是在想我和你一起 |
[10:07] | to try some new kind of cuisine together. | 尝试一些新的菜系会很有趣 |
[10:09] | Um… Break it to him easy. | 嗯 直截了当地对他坦白 |
[10:11] | I’m happy to keep it simple if you want burgers and pizza. | 如果你想简单一点 吃点汉堡披萨我也行 |
[10:14] | -I’m a-okay with that. -U-Umm… | -我对那没什么问题 -嗯 |
[10:16] | Oh, no! He’s making this difficult. | 哦不 他让事情变得更困难了 |
[10:19] | Well, Dad… I-I’ve given this a lot of thought and… | 嗯 爸爸 吃饭这件事我想了很久 |
[10:24] | -…m-maybe we could reschedule. -Oh. | -也 也许 我们可以调整一下时间 -哦 |
[10:29] | Well, it’s just because me, Gordo and Miranda | 嗯 这是因为我 戈多 还有米兰达 |
[10:32] | were planning on going bowling this weekend | 打算这个周末去打保龄球 |
[10:33] | and some other people from school are going | 还有一些其他学校的人也要一起去 |
[10:35] | and it’s sort of turning into this big… thing. | 所以这件事情就变成了一件大事 |
[10:41] | Lizzie, I-I understand. | 利齐 我 我理解 |
[10:43] | Go bowling with your friends. Have a good time. | 去和你的朋友一起打保龄球吧 好好玩 |
[10:47] | Wow. Dad’s actually being cool… | 喔 爸爸还真还真冷静 |
[10:49] | …without even trying. | 我甚至无需努力 |
[10:51] | Dad, I know when we can spend some time together. | 爸爸 我想我们还是有时间可以在一起 |
[10:52] | -When? -You could drive me to the bowling alley. | -什么时候 -你可以开车送我去保龄球馆 |
[10:55] | It’s, like, a ten-minute drive. Tons of time to talk. | 那好像有十分钟的车程 我们有很多时间聊天 |
[10:58] | That’s great. Count me in. | 那很棒 算上我 |
[11:00] | Cool. Thanks for understanding, Dad. | 太棒了 谢谢你的理解 爸爸 |
[11:12] | Bowling is good. Bowling will not make my fingers swell. | 保龄球很好玩 保龄球不会让我的手指肿起来 |
[11:16] | Oh, excellent. Here. | 哦 真棒 给 |
[11:19] | I think we’re ready for phase two. | 我想我们是时候进行第二阶段了 |
[11:20] | Does phase two involve cookies? | 第二阶段有饼干吗 |
[11:23] | Sit down. Okay, now, close your eyes. | 坐下来 好的 现在 闭上眼睛 |
[11:27] | Now visualize a bowling alley. | 现在想象一个保龄球道 |
[11:29] | -Okay. -Now, be the ball. | -好的 -现在 你来当保龄球 |
[11:33] | Be the ball? | 当保龄球 |
[11:34] | Be… the ball. | 当 保龄球 |
[11:40] | Uh, I don’t want to be the ball. | 呃 我可不想当保龄球 |
[11:42] | Okay, then be the pins. | 好吧 那就当球瓶 |
[11:56] | Oh, uh, being the pins isn’t working, either. | 哦 呃 当球瓶也不管用 |
[12:03] | Oh! Mr. Dig, are you okay? | 哦 迪格先生 你还好吗 |
[12:07] | Mr. Dig, what happened? | 迪格先生 出了什么事 |
[12:10] | -I crashed. -Uh, yeah, you did. | -我撞树了 -呃 是啊 你撞树了 |
[12:15] | Well, it was just a matter of time | 嗯 这不过是时间的问题 |
[12:16] | but I came prepared. Whoo, that felt good. | 但我是有备而来 喔 感觉不错 |
[12:20] | You think he’s got a concussion? | 你认为他得脑震荡了吗 |
[12:21] | He’s making less sense than normal. | 他比以前更没有逻辑了 |
[12:23] | Well, look, y’all, I’m fine, really. | 你们俩 看 我很好 真的 |
[12:25] | That was kind of fun. | 这其实挺好玩的 |
[12:27] | But you totally wiped out. | 但是你已经累坏了啊 |
[12:29] | Yep, and that’s never happened to me before. | 是 而且这是以前从来没有发生过的 |
[12:32] | I love new experiences. | 我喜欢新的体验 |
[12:34] | Mr. Dig, you’re kind of freaky. | 迪格先生 你可真怪 |
[12:37] | Well, it’s all part of the journey. | 嗯 这是旅程的一部分 |
[12:39] | Ah, let me guess–life’s journey? | 嗯 我想你说的是 人生的旅程 |
[12:42] | No, uh, to the attendance office | 不 嗯 是去办公室的旅程 |
[12:45] | but I like the way you’re thinking, Gordo. | 但是我喜欢你想问题的方式 戈多 |
[12:50] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[12:51] | The guy eats dirt and he still has a smile on his face. | 那家伙摔了个嘴啃泥却还能笑得出来 |
[12:54] | Like I said, freaky. | 这就是我说的 怪人 |
[13:06] | Target is approaching. | 目标出现 |
[13:07] | I repeat, target is approaching. Over. | 我重复一遍 目标出现 完毕 |
[13:14] | Prepare for Operation Mummy. Over. | 木乃伊行动准备 完毕 |
[13:26] | -Move, move, move, move! -What? | -行动 行动 行动 行动 -这是在干什么 |
[13:32] | You’re not so tough now, are you, Heywood? | 你现在没那么厉害了 对吧 海伍德 |
[13:34] | Heywood? What? | 海伍德 这到底是在干什么 |
[13:36] | Stop it, Matt! | 停下来 马特 |
[13:41] | Hey, unwrap me! | 嘿 给我解开 |
[13:43] | I-I will, I will, | 我 我会 我会的 |
[13:44] | could you just… stay still a second? | 但你能不能 呆在一个地方别动 |
[13:47] | I can’t move, you ignoramus! | 你个白痴 我根本不能动 |
[13:50] | What’d you say? | 你说什么 |
[13:51] | I said I can’t move! | 我说我根本不能动 |
[13:53] | Mission accomplished. | 任务完成 |
[13:55] | But for Heywood, we’ll need to double our supplies. | 但是对付是海伍德 我们需要两倍的材料 |
[13:57] | If you don’t unwrap me this second I’m going to call Mom. | 如果你现在不给我松绑的话 我就要叫妈妈了 |
[14:00] | D-d-don’t do that. | 别 别叫 |
[14:03] | Fine, I won’t call Mom. | 好的 我不会叫妈妈 |
[14:07] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[14:17] | Why isn’t Matt the one cleaning my boots? | 为什么不是马特来清理我的靴子 |
[14:19] | Would you really trust your brother with this job? | 你真的信任你弟弟来进行这项工作吗 |
[14:22] | I didn’t think so. | 我可不这样想 |
[14:24] | Still, he ruins everything. | 尽管如此 他毁了一切 |
[14:26] | I was going to wear those tomorrow, Mom. | 妈妈 我本打算明天穿着它们出去呢 |
[14:28] | Well, honey, you’re still going | 嗯 亲爱的 你打球的时候 |
[14:29] | to have to take them off to bowlling. | 还是得脱掉它们 |
[14:32] | Hmm, I hadn’t thought of that. | 嗯 我没有想到这个 |
[14:33] | I’d been busy planning a wedding. | 我一直在忙着筹划一个婚礼 |
[14:35] | So, your dad told me you canceled your plans with him. | 那么 你爸爸告诉我你取消了和他的晚餐 |
[14:38] | Oh, yeah. But he understands why, right? | 哦 是 但是他理解这是为什么 对吧 |
[14:41] | Oh, yeah, your dad knows | 哦 是的 你爸爸知道 |
[14:43] | you’d rather spend time with your friends. | 你更想花时间和你朋友在一起 |
[14:44] | Oh, well, it’s just that me, Gordo and Miranda | 哦 这只是因为我 戈多 米兰达 |
[14:48] | usually spend Fridays together. | 周五总是一起出去玩的 |
[14:50] | Yeah, I think he just thought | 是啊 我想他只是觉得 |
[14:51] | it would be fun for you guys to spend a few hours together | 改变一下 你们两个一起度过几小时 |
[14:53] | for a change, that’s all. | 会很有趣 就是这样 |
[14:55] | Well, when you put it like that… | 嗯 你这样一说 |
[14:57] | Oh, don’t worry– your dad just… | 哦 不要担心 你爸爸只是 |
[15:00] | He doesn’t always understand where your priorities are. | 他总是不能理解你优先考虑的是什么 |
[15:03] | My priorities? | 我优先考虑的 |
[15:05] | Well, yeah, sure. | 嗯 是啊 当然 |
[15:06] | I mean your friends are the people | 我是说你的朋友才是你想 |
[15:07] | that you want to spend time with | 和他们在一起的人 |
[15:08] | and your family are the people | 而家人则是 |
[15:10] | that you have to spend time with. | 你不得不和他们在一起的人 |
[15:11] | But that’s not how I feel, exactly. | 但是 这并不是我确切的感受 |
[15:13] | Honey, I get it | 亲爱的 我了解 |
[15:15] | Your dad’s just a little slower | 当谈到这种事情的时候 |
[15:17] | when it comes to that sort of thing. | 你爸爸总是有点迟钝 |
[15:20] | Well, look at that. I think those look perfect. | 嗯 看看这个 我想它们看上去很棒 |
[15:22] | You can totally wear these tomorrow night. | 你明天晚上肯定可以穿它们了 |
[15:25] | -Yeah. -Have fun. | -是啊 -玩得高兴 |
[15:30] | Why do I suddenly have a heavy feeling in my stomach? | 为什么我的胃里突然有一种很沉重的感觉 |
[15:33] | Whoa! I got to stop having these talks with Mom. | 哇哦 我不能再和妈妈讨论这件事了 |
[15:40] | What a waste. | 真是浪费呀 |
[15:41] | All the planning, all the hard work and for what? | 所有的准备 所有的辛苦工作 都是为了什么 |
[15:45] | Nothing. | 什么事也没有 |
[15:49] | I guess you’re right. | 我想你是对的 |
[15:51] | We do have a reason to celebrate. | 我们确实有一个值得庆幸的理由 |
[15:53] | I mean, it’s not every day | 我是说 不是每一天 |
[15:54] | that the bully who tortures you ends up in traction. | 那个欺负你的人都要去做牵引手术 |
[15:58] | And you think he’d remember where the tire swing was. | 而且 你认为他还会记得这个摇摆轮胎在哪吗 |
[16:08] | Yow, that had to hurt. | 哦 那一定很疼 |
[16:11] | Guess we don’t need any of this stuff | 我想在他的石膏拿下之前 |
[16:13] | until his body cast comes off. | 我们用不着这些东西 |
[16:17] | You’re right. We can’t lose our edge. | 你是对的 我们不能失去我们的优势 |
[16:19] | We’ve got to keep practicing. | 我们现在要去练习了 |
[16:22] | Oh, Lizzie! | 哦 利齐 |
[16:26] | Look, I’ve been the ball, I’ve been the pins. | 看 我把自己当成球了 也把自己当成球瓶了 |
[16:28] | There’s no way I’m going to be the shoes | 我绝不会去当球鞋 |
[16:30] | and I’m still feeling gutter ball | 而且我仍然觉得我会打出洗沟球 |
[16:32] | gutter ball, gutter ball. | 洗沟球 洗沟球 |
[16:33] | Look, even my fingers are beginning to swell. | 看 我的手指甚至又开始发肿了 |
[16:36] | Gordo, why does not being the best at something | 戈多 你只是在某一方面不突出而已 |
[16:39] | make your fingers swell? | 怎么就能让你的手都发肿呢 |
[16:40] | You don’t have to be the best at everything. | 你不需要在每件事上都是最好的 |
[16:42] | You can do stuff just to have fun. | 你可以只为了高兴而做一些事 |
[16:44] | Um, I guess. I never really thought of that. | 嗯 我想可以吧 我从没认真想过这些 |
[16:47] | No kidding. | 这还用说 |
[16:49] | -Hey, guys. -What’s up? | -嘿 两位 -怎么样 |
[16:50] | Ugh, pretzel stomach. | 嗯 饼干吃多了 |
[16:52] | This whole thing with my dad is so complicated. | 这个与爸爸有关的事实在是太复杂了 |
[16:54] | I thought you said he was cool with everything. | 我以为你说你爸爸对这件事没意见啊 |
[16:56] | Yeah, what happened? | 是啊 发生了什么事吗 |
[16:57] | I’m not quite sure, but after talking to my mom | 我也不十分确定 但是跟我妈妈谈完之后 |
[17:00] | I feel like I made the wrong decision. | 我觉得我好像做了一个错误的决定 |
[17:02] | Yeah, moms will do that to you. | 是的 妈妈们总是会对孩子做这样的事 |
[17:04] | What would the right decision be? | 那正确的决定又是什么呢 |
[17:07] | Enough, enough! I can’t handle all these questions! | 够了 够了 我不能处理这么多问题 |
[17:11] | I don’t know–I’m so confused. | 我也不知道 我现在完全糊涂了 |
[17:13] | Hey, Lizzie, check you at bowling, right? | 嘿 利齐 你会来打保龄球的 对吧 |
[17:15] | Oh, yeah, I’ll be there. | 哦 是的 我会去的 |
[17:20] | I think. | 我想我会 |
[17:38] | -Whoo! -Wow! | -哇哦 -喔 |
[17:40] | Lizzie, that was amazing! | 利齐 那太不可思议了 |
[17:42] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[17:43] | Yo, Lizzie, you rock. | 哟 利齐 你真棒 |
[17:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:50] | That’s funny — you rock, too. | 这真有趣 你也很棒 |
[17:52] | We are so perfect for each other. | 我们真是完美的一对 |
[17:56] | Bowling is good. Bowling is fun. | 保龄球很好玩 保龄球很有趣 |
[17:58] | Bowling will not make my fingers swell. | 保龄球不会让我的手指肿起来 |
[18:00] | -Here. -Thank you. | -给 -谢谢 |
[18:10] | -Gutter ball! -Yeah! | -洗沟球 -�� |
[18:11] | That was horrible! | 简直太糟糕了 |
[18:12] | The worst I’ve ever seen! | 史无前例地差劲 |
[18:14] | Oh, thank you, Miranda. | 哦 谢谢 米兰达 |
[18:15] | I couldn’t stink so bad without you. | 如果没有你的话 我不会这么糟糕 |
[18:16] | So, um, how are your fingers? | 那么 嗯 你的手指怎么样 |
[18:18] | There are no signs of swelling. | 没有要肿大的前兆 |
[18:20] | Hey, yo, Gordon– | 嘿 呦 戈登 |
[18:21] | I thought you said you were good at this. | 我原以为你是说你很擅长这个 |
[18:22] | He is. | 是的 他很擅长 |
[18:23] | Yeah, I’m a great bowler. | 是的 我是个打保龄球的高手 |
[18:25] | Dude, you stink. | 伙计 你打得糟糕透了 |
[18:27] | He worse than stinks | 他不是一般的糟糕 |
[18:28] | which is why I’m so totally proud of him. | 但这也是我为他骄傲的原因 |
[18:31] | Ethan, life’s a journey… | 伊桑 生活是个旅程 |
[18:33] | Yeah, okay, but my ride’s coming later. | 是啊 好的 但我的车一会才来 |
[18:39] | -Hey. -Can you believe how much fun this is? | -嘿 -你能相信这有多有趣吗 |
[18:42] | I know–I can’t believe | 我知道 我简直无法相信 |
[18:43] | we’re actually here with Ethan Craft. | 我们竟然和伊桑・克拉夫特一起在这里 |
[18:46] | It all worked out. | 事情全解决了 |
[18:48] | I mean, it was so simple, | 我的意思是 这真太简单了 |
[18:49] | at first I couldn’t even see it. | 一开始我还不知道这样就行 |
[18:51] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[18:53] | Well, I looked at tonight as a win or lose situation. | 嗯 我把今天晚上看成是一场关系输赢的场合 |
[18:56] | You know, I just needed a little perspective. | 你知道的 我只需要一点换位思考 |
[18:58] | What kind of perspective? | 什么样的换位思考 |
[19:00] | Kind of like what you’re going through with Gordo. | 就像你通过对戈多的思考一样 |
[19:02] | Except for I just kind of put myself in my dad’s shoes. | 只不过我是站在我爸爸的立场上 |
[19:06] | Here you go, kids. | 你们要的东西 孩子们 |
[19:07] | Hot dogs, fries and a whole lot of ketchup. | 热狗 薯条 和一大堆的番茄酱 |
[19:10] | Okay, so maybe this isn’t the fanciest restaurant in the world | 好吧 也许这里不是世界上最好的餐厅 |
[19:15] | but as long as you like the people you’re with | 但是只要你喜欢你的同伴们 |
[19:17] | ketchup on a plate’s really not that bad. | 番茄酱放在盘子里也不是那么糟糕 |
[19:20] | Looks like I’m up. Watch how it’s done. | 看来该我了 看我的吧 |
[19:24] | Remember, Dad, I’m the one with the perfect strikes. | 记住 爸爸 我才是那个能打出完美的全中的人 |
[19:26] | Remember, Lizzie, it runs in the family. | 记住 利齐 这是家庭遗传 |
[19:30] | -Dad? -Yeah? | -爸爸 -嗯 |
[19:31] | I’m really glad you’re here | 你能在这里我很高兴 |
[19:34] | and I’m really sorry for the way that I acted. | 还有我对我之前的行为感到很抱歉 |
[19:36] | Hey, Lizzie, | 嘿 利齐 |
[19:37] | I’m really glad you included me in your plans tonight. | 我很高兴你让我和你们一起来这儿 |
[19:40] | I know I’m not the coolest dad in the world | 我知道我不是世界上最酷的爸爸 |
[19:42] | but I just miss hanging out with you, that’s all. | 但我只是怀念和你一起闲逛的日子 就是这样 |
[19:45] | I guess sometimes I get caught up in my own world | 我想我有些时候会陷入到自己的世界中 |
[19:49] | but I’ve had a lot of fun and | 但是我曾经获得了很多快乐 |
[19:50] | we should do this more often. | 这样的时光的确应该多一点 |
[19:51] | -Hey, anytime, anywhere, I’m there. -Coolie. | -嘿 随时随地 我都奉陪 -酷毙了 |
[19:56] | -Just one more question. -Shoot. | -只是还有一个问题 -说 |
[19:58] | Did we really have to bring this along? | 我们真的要把这个拿出来吗 |
[20:00] | I mean, people are watching, Dad. | 我的意思是 很多人在看 爸爸 |
[20:02] | Sweetheart, they don’t call me “Striking Sam” | 亲爱的 他们叫我“惊人萨姆” |
[20:05] | because of my good looks. | 可不是因为我长得帅 |
[20:07] | Though it helps. | 尽管长相也有点帮助 |
[20:13] | Lizzie, I don’t think it’s me he’s watching. | 利齐 我认为他看的不是我 |
[20:16] | -Dad! -What? | -爸爸 -什么 |
[20:17] | I can keep it low, | 我可以低调些 |
[20:18] | I mean real. I can keep it real. | 我是说真的 我可以让那成真 |
[20:20] | Dad, Dad, just bowl, bowl! | 爸爸 爸爸 打球就好了 打球 |
[20:22] | Okay, okay! | 好的 好的 |
[20:37] | And, action! | 开始 |
[20:39] | I forgot my tray. | 我忘了我的盘子 |
[20:41] | Cut! | 停 |
[20:42] | -What’s the hap… -Hi, Dad. | -有什么乐子吗 -嗨 爸爸 |
[20:44] | I was just checking it with you. | 我只是想向你了解一下 |
[20:51] | And why did he have to go and take your clothes? | 那么 他为什么要拿走你的衣服呢 |
[20:53] | There was already a flag have… | 那里已经有一个旗子在 |
[20:56] | And why did he have to go and take your clothes? | 那么 他为什么要拿走你的衣服呢 |
[20:58] | There was already a flag… ah! | 那里已经有一个旗子在 噢 |