时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | The best part of this is it’s not a dream. | 好消息是 这不是做梦 |
[00:16] | The worst part? It’s CPR class. | 坏消息 这是心肺复苏课 |
[00:20] | Yo, coach what do I do now? | 哟 教练 我现在该做什么 |
[00:24] | Kiss me, you fool. | 吻我 笨蛋 |
[00:26] | Blow in my mouth | 对嘴吹气 |
[00:27] | Craft, we have been over this 15 times. | 克拉夫特 我们已经重复训练了15次了 |
[00:31] | Take a seat. | 回去坐下 |
[00:34] | Tudgeman, front and center. | 塔奇曼 到前面来 |
[00:37] | No, no, no! Maybe I should take a seat, too. | 不 不 不 我也应该回去了 |
[00:40] | Give someone else a chance to be a choking victim? | 应该给其他人扮演窒息者的机会 |
[00:42] | On the floor, McGuire. | 躺下 迈奎尔 |
[00:43] | Can I run laps instead? | 我能不能不做这个 我去跑圈 |
[00:44] | You can run laps in addition to on the floor, McGuire! | 你可以先躺下训练完再去跑圈 迈奎尔 |
[00:49] | Tudgeman. Make us proud. | 塔奇曼 加油 |
[00:55] | Ooh, it looks like my junior firefighting course | 哦 我原来学的消防课程 |
[00:57] | is finally paying off. | 终于要派上用场了 |
[00:59] | Lips don’t fail me now. | 嘴唇 不要让我失望 |
[01:04] | Let me die! | 让我死吧 |
[01:11] | If you believe | 如果你相信 |
[01:14] | We’ve got a picture-perfect plan | 我们事先就有一个绝妙的计划 |
[01:18] | We’ve got you fooled | 那你就错了 |
[01:21] | ‘Cause we only do the best we can | 我们不过是在尽力而为 |
[01:26] | And sometimes we make it | 有时我们会取得成功 |
[01:30] | And sometimes we fake it | 有时我们会把事情搞砸 |
[01:33] | But we get one step closer each and every day | 但我们离目标一天比一天近 |
[01:39] | We’ll figure it out on the way. | 我们会在途中解决所有难题 |
[01:42] | Lizzie McGuire S01E18 Rated Aarrgh!! | |
[01:48] | Mint! Mint! | 薄荷糖 薄荷糖 |
[01:49] | You’re going to be okay, Lizzie. | 一切都会好起来的 利齐 |
[01:51] | It was only CPR class. | 只是一堂心肺复苏课而已 |
[01:53] | It’s not like Tudgeman actually kissed you. | 现实生活中塔奇曼并没有亲你 |
[01:55] | Hey, Lizzie, I heard that you kissed Tudgeman. | 嘿 利齐 我听说你亲了塔奇曼 |
[01:57] | So where are you two going on your honeymoon? | 你们准备去哪度蜜月 |
[02:03] | Why does Ethan Craft have to be so dumb? | 伊桑・克拉夫特为什么会这么笨 |
[02:05] | Squeeze and blow, it’s not that hard. | 按压和吹气 又不是很难 |
[02:08] | Maybe he has a lot on his mind. | 也许是因为他想的太复杂了 |
[02:10] | Why do we have to learn mouth-to-mouth | 话说回来 我们为什么要学嘴对嘴急救法和 |
[02:12] | and the Heimlich maneuver, anyway? | 海姆利克氏操作法 |
[02:13] | It’s not like I plan on being a lifeguard. | 我又不打算成为一名救生员 |
[02:15] | What do we ever learn here that’s useful? | 我们在这学的知识又有哪些有用 |
[02:17] | How to make Mock Apple Pie out of Saltine crackers. | 怎样用苏打饼干做成假苹果派 |
[02:20] | It’s official. | 官方消息 |
[02:22] | We’re the only three kids in this school who haven’t seen | 我们仨是这学校里唯一没有看过 |
[02:24] | Vesuvius, The Eruption. duh, ’cause it’s rated “R.” | 《维苏威火山》的 就因为它被定级为R级 |
[02:27] | Besides, Gordo, since when do you care what other people do? | 戈多 你从什么时候起开始关心其他人在干什么了 |
[02:30] | I don’t. I just want to see the movie. | 我没有 我只是想看这部电影 |
[02:32] | An entire ancient city destroyed by lava and… | 整座古老的城市被熔岩摧毁 |
[02:35] | And Ben Affleck in a doomed love affair. | 而且本・阿弗莱克在影中有段浪漫的爱情 |
[02:37] | I know. You’re right. | 我知道 你们是对的 |
[02:38] | It’s, like, the best movie ever made. | 这部影片简直是有史以来最棒的电影 |
[02:40] | Why does it have to be rated “R”? | 为什么它要被定成R级电影呢 |
[02:42] | Because of adult situations, mild violence and brief nudity. | 因为有成人内容 轻微的暴力和少量色情镜头 |
[02:45] | This is so unfair. I mean, | 这不公平 我是指 |
[02:46] | if I can handle | 如果我连和拉里・塔奇曼进行 |
[02:48] | mouth-to-mouth with Larry Tudgeman… | 嘴对嘴急救都能控制好心态 |
[02:51] | I think I can handle Vesuvius, The Eruption. | 我想我也能对《维苏威火山》控制好心态 |
[02:53] | You locked lips with Larry Tudgeman? | 你亲了拉里・塔奇曼 |
[02:56] | Health class. It was required. | 只是在健康课上 老师要求这么做 |
[02:58] | Nothing good ever happens in health class. | 健康课上就没发生过好事 |
[03:01] | The movies they show give us nightmares. | 他们放的那些电影简直是个太恐怖了 |
[03:03] | I cannot believe they make us watch | 我不敢相信他们竟然让我们看 |
[03:04] | a woman smoke through her throat | 一个女人从喉咙里抽出烟来 |
[03:05] | but I can’t see Vesuvius, The Eruption. | 而我依然不能看《维苏威火山》 |
[03:07] | You know what? You’re absolutely right. I say we go see it. | 知道吗 你是对的 我们去看吧 |
[03:11] | I’m free Saturday afternoon. | 我星期六下午有空 |
[03:13] | Coolie. I’m in, too. | 酷 我也去看 |
[03:14] | Great. So we’re going to go see an R-rated movie. | 太棒了 我们将要去看R级电影了 |
[03:17] | It’s about time. | 迟早的事 |
[03:18] | I’m totally mature enough to see an R-rated movie. | 我的成熟程度足以看R级电影了 |
[03:20] | Absolutely. | 绝对的 |
[03:21] | Great. So let’s do it. | 太棒了 那就去看吧 |
[03:23] | We’ll just go. | 我们会去的 |
[03:25] | Great. So whose parents are going to take us? | 棒极了 那么由谁的父母带我们去看 |
[03:29] | -Who are we kidding? -We’re doomed. | -开什么玩笑 -那样我们会死的 |
[03:31] | There’s no way our parents are going to let us go. | 家长肯定不会让我们去看的 |
[03:34] | Of course not, if that’s our attitude when we ask them. | 如果你持这种态度去问他们 那当然不会了 |
[03:36] | Why bother asking? | 还费那个劲干什么 |
[03:38] | My mom won’t let me wear tops that show my stomach. | 我妈都不准我穿露肚装 |
[03:40] | She’ll never let me see an R-rated movie. | 她也绝不可能准我看R级电影的 |
[03:42] | Fine, let’s not try. | 好吧 我们还是不去试了 |
[03:44] | Let’s just spend the next four years | 我们只要再忍受四年 |
[03:46] | of our lives watching movies about talking animals | 其间看些关于说话的动物和卡通小矮人之类的 |
[03:49] | and cartoon elves and call ourselves happy. | 美其名曰让我们开心的电影 |
[03:51] | I don’t think I can stand one more talking pig movie. | 我不认为我能忍受住那些关于会说话的猪的电影 |
[03:54] | Okay, we’ll try. | 好吧 我们还是去问问 |
[03:57] | Good, we can do this. | 很好 我们可以做到的 |
[03:59] | We just need to handle it in the right way. | 只要我们的表达方式正确 |
[04:00] | And make sure we’re on the same page. | 确保我们在同一战线 |
[04:03] | Maybe I should write this down. | 也许我应该把这些写下来 |
[04:15] | Mom, Dad, I’ve been reading the reviews | 妈妈 爸爸 我看了看关于新片 |
[04:17] | on this new movie Vesuvius, The Eruption. | 《维苏威火山》的影评 |
[04:20] | It turns out there’s a lot of historical information in it… | 说这部影片有大量的历史知识 |
[04:23] | so it would be beneficial for me on lots of levels… | 在许多方面都对我很有益处 |
[04:25] | because the emotional issues involved in | 因为片中有一段被阻挠的爱情 |
[04:26] | Ben Affleck’s forbidden love… | 本・阿弗莱克和一个乡村女孩因为 |
[04:28] | with a peasant girl not of his station… | 不门当户对而被禁止恋爱 |
[04:29] | mirrors certain socioeconomic issues… | 反映了当前的社会问题 |
[04:32] | in our own society today… | 在当今社会里 |
[04:34] | and even though it’s rated “R”… | 即使它被定级为R级 |
[04:36] | it’s not that inappropriate for kids my age to see it… | 它并没有那么不适合我这个年龄段的孩子看 |
[04:38] | and all the other kids at school have seen it… | 学校里的其他同学都已经看过了 |
[04:40] | and it’s all anybody ever talks about. | 大伙都在谈论这部影片 |
[04:42] | So, can I see it? | 那么 我能不能去看 |
[04:44] | No. | 不能 |
[04:47] | Lizzie is way too young to see an R-rated movie. | 利齐年纪太小了 不能去看R级电影 |
[04:49] | Sounds like a cool movie, though. Maybe we should go see it. | 但这部影片听起来挺不错的 也许我们可以去看看 |
[04:54] | What? We’re over 17. | 怎么了 我们都十七岁以上了 |
[04:56] | Mom, Dad, Mrs. McNamara is so excited | 妈妈 爸爸 你们能在学校的狂欢节上摆摊 |
[04:59] | you’re building a booth for the school carnival! | 麦克纳马拉夫人十分开心 |
[05:02] | We are? | 我们吗 |
[05:02] | I thought we were blowing up balloons. | 我以为我们只负责吹气球 |
[05:04] | No, I volunteered you guys to build a booth | 不是的 我帮你们报名申请了摊位 |
[05:06] | and I want you guys to make something really cool. | 我想要你们能干点真正酷的事 |
[05:10] | Oh, honey, last time we did something cool | 哦 甜心 上次我们做了很酷的事了 |
[05:12] | your dad got his eyebrows burned off. | 结果是你父亲的眉毛被烧掉了 |
[05:14] | They grew back sort of funny, too. | 回想起来也还挺好玩的 |
[05:16] | No, I like your new eyebrows. | 不 我喜欢你的新眉毛 |
[05:18] | But Jeff Thompson and his parents are building a dunk tank. | 但是杰夫・汤玛士和他的父母都在建储水池 |
[05:22] | Wait a minute. Jeff Thompson… | 等等 杰夫・汤玛士 |
[05:24] | isn’t he the one with the mother | 他妈妈是不是那个 |
[05:26] | whose cookies always come in first at the bake sale? | 点心比赛总是拿第一的 |
[05:34] | Yeah, but I guess we could just blow up balloons. It’ll be fun. | 是的 我想我们只能去吹气球了 也会很好玩的 |
[05:40] | No, no, no. We can build a booth. What do you have in mind? | 不 不 不 我们会去摆摊的 你有什么建议 |
[05:44] | Okay, so people come up to the booth | 这样 人们来到我们摊位前 |
[05:47] | and stand up against a wall with an apple on their head. | 靠墙站直 头顶上放个苹果 |
[05:50] | I don’t see the game here, honey. | 我没有听懂 亲爱的 |
[05:53] | Then Dad shoots the apple off their head with a flaming arrow. | 然后爸爸用燃烧的箭矢射向他们头顶的苹果 |
[05:56] | Very William Tell. Historical. I like it. | 像威廉射击故事 有历史意义 我喜欢 |
[05:59] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[06:02] | Fine. We shouldn’t shoot flaming arrows | 好吧 我们不能用燃烧的箭 |
[06:05] | at peoples’ heads, son. | 射向人们的头顶 孩子 |
[06:07] | But what if the arrow isn’t flaming? | 但如果箭不用燃烧的呢 |
[06:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:11] | No. | 不 |
[06:15] | But I want to do something extreme. | 但我想做点有个性的 |
[06:18] | What have you got all over your new cargo pants? | 你在你的新裤子上都弄了些什么 |
[06:21] | If you want to do something extreme | 如果你想做点有个性的 |
[06:23] | let’s just take it down a notch. | 那我们就这样干吧 |
[06:24] | We could have milk bottles lined up. | 我们可以把牛奶瓶排成一排 |
[06:26] | Instead of throwing baseballs, we could throw Frisbees at ’em. | 然后我们朝他们扔飞盘而不是棒球 |
[06:29] | That’d be extreme. | 很有个性吧 |
[06:29] | Yeah, extremely lame. | 是 很没个性 |
[06:34] | I have an idea. | 我有个点子 |
[06:37] | How about we build a Velcro wall? | 我们建一堵尼龙搭扣墙 怎么样 |
[06:40] | A Velcro wall? Talk to me. | 尼龙搭扣墙 说详细点 |
[06:45] | Well, people will pay good money to put on a Velcro suit | 人们可以付费穿上有尼龙搭扣的衣服 |
[06:48] | and go run and jump and stick to a Velcro wall. | 然后跳向尼龙搭扣墙最后就会被黏在墙上 |
[06:51] | You know, I like how she thinks. | 我喜欢她的想法 |
[06:54] | That’s why I married her, son. | 所以我才娶了她 儿子 |
[06:56] | Yeah, Mom, you rock! | 耶 妈妈 你太棒了 |
[06:58] | It’s true, I do. | 是的 我确实很棒 |
[07:00] | Son, we’ve got a wall to build. | 儿子 我们还有一堵墙要建 |
[07:02] | Yes! We’re going to have the coolest booth in the carnival. | 我们的摊位将会是狂欢节里最酷的摊位 |
[07:05] | Yes, yes, yes, yes! | 太棒了 太棒了 太棒了 太棒了 |
[07:08] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:09] | Oh, hey. I was thinking | 哦 嘿 我在想 |
[07:10] | since we can’t go to the movies this weekend | 既然这周末我们看不了电影 |
[07:12] | we should go to Mount Rushmore Mini Golf. | 我们可以去莱西莫山打迷你高尔夫 |
[07:15] | Miniature golf? | 迷你高尔夫 |
[07:17] | Is that the dorkiest thing you can think of? | 这是你所能想到的最蠢建议吗 |
[07:19] | How about the Sci-Fi Convention? | 去科幻小说书迷会怎么样 |
[07:22] | Hey, I like miniature golf, okay? | 嘿 我喜欢迷你高尔夫 |
[07:24] | You’re just still mad about your fourth-grade birthday party | 你只是还在嫉妒我在你的四年级生日派对时 |
[07:26] | when I set the course record for the windmill. | 创造了风车记录 |
[07:29] | I can’t believe I’m saying this | 我简直不敢相信我会说出这种话 |
[07:31] | but Vesuvius is actually better than Star Wars. | 但是《维苏威火山》确实比星球大战好看 |
[07:33] | I’ve seen it four times | 我都看四遍了 |
[07:35] | and I still can’t figure out | 我还是搞不懂 |
[07:35] | how they do that thing with the lava. | 他们怎么和熔岩抗争的 |
[07:37] | I’m not watching the lava.I’m watching the slave girls | 我没在看熔岩 我只是在看那些奴隶女孩们 |
[07:41] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[07:42] | Ooh, Lizzie. | 哦 利齐 |
[07:49] | Okay, new plan. | 好的 新计划 |
[07:50] | We tell our parents we’re going miniature golfing | 我们告诉父母我们去打迷你高尔夫球 |
[07:52] | when instead, we go and see Vesuvius. | 实际上我们是去看电影 |
[07:55] | Okay, so you’re telling me to lie to my parents? | 你是让我对我父母说谎 |
[07:57] | No, I’m asking you to make | 不 我是让你提前 |
[07:59] | a last-minute change in plans in advance. | 对计划做一点点改变 |
[08:01] | That sounds reasonable to me. | 听起来挺有道理 |
[08:03] | Okay, I’ll try but I don’t think it’s going to work. | 好吧 我试试 但我不认为这能行 |
[08:12] | This is never going to work. | 这不可能成功的 |
[08:20] | Mom… can I ask you something? | 妈妈 我能问你一点事吗 |
[08:23] | This is never going to work! | 这不可能成功的 |
[08:25] | Sure, sweetie. What’s up? | 当然 甜心 什么事 |
[08:28] | Uh, can I go play miniature golf | 这周末我能不能 |
[08:29] | with Gordo and Miranda this weekend? | 和戈多 米兰达去打迷你高尔夫球 |
[08:32] | This is never going to work. | 这绝对不会成功的 |
[08:34] | Sure. That sounds fun. | 当然 听起来很有趣 |
[08:37] | What? | 什么 |
[08:38] | Yes! | 可以 |
[08:44] | We can’t all go up together. | 我们不能一起进去 |
[08:46] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[08:47] | Because if they turn us all down, we’re dead. | 因为如果他们注意到我们 我们就完了 |
[08:49] | But if we go one at a time | 但是如果我们一次去一个 |
[08:50] | we’ll have three shots at this, right? | 那我们就有三个看电影的机会 对吧 |
[08:53] | Fine. I’ll go first. | 好吧 我先去 |
[08:56] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[08:59] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[09:00] | My fiancee and her friend are parking the car outside | 我未婚妻和她朋友在外面停车 |
[09:03] | and I was picking up the tickets for them. | 我是来帮她们拿票的 |
[09:07] | Is the 1:30 show sold out yet? | 一点半的那场电影票卖完了 |
[09:09] | My college teacher’s making me write a paper on it. | 我的大学老师让我写一篇此电影的评论 |
[09:12] | I tell you. Boy, do I need this day off. | 我告诉你 伙计 我需要放假 |
[09:14] | If it is, the 4:00 show would be okay, too. | 这样的话 四点的那场也行 |
[09:16] | The boss is just busting my hump down at the office | 老板总是在办公室里压榨我劳动力 |
[09:19] | And working at a law firm part-time is no picnic. | 在法定的兼职时间里工作不是件轻松事 |
[09:25] | Um… | 嗯 |
[09:26] | Um… | 嗯 |
[09:27] | Um… | 嗯 |
[09:28] | Boy, do I… | 伙计 我 |
[09:28] | Hey… | 嘿 |
[09:29] | Oh, not sold out. I guess I’ll take three tickets then. | 哦 没有卖完 我要买三张票 |
[09:33] | So if you could just… | 那么我能不能 |
[09:36] | $7.50 each? Isn’t there, like, an under-14 discount? | 每张七块五 十四岁以下不是还打折吗 |
[09:46] | D-ohh! No luck. | 哦 真不走运 |
[09:47] | Okay, revised new plan. | 好的 制定新计划 |
[09:49] | If they’re not going to sell us any tickets | 如果他们不卖给我们票 |
[09:50] | we’ll just sneak in through the back. | 我们可以偷偷溜到后排去 |
[09:53] | Sneak in? Isn’t that like stealing? | 偷溜进去 那跟盗窃差不多吧 |
[09:56] | Yeah, but we’re going to give them great word of mouth | 是啊 但只要我们多对他们说点好话 |
[09:58] | so a lot more people will see the movie. | 就可以让更多的人看到影片了 |
[10:00] | In a way, we’re doing them a favor. | 某个方面上讲 我们也算是帮他们忙 |
[10:02] | Plus, we’ll just buy a bunch of stuff at the concession stand. | 另外 我们还可以买上大量的零食 |
[10:04] | I mean, that’s where they make all their money, anyway. | 我的意思是 那是他们赚钱的主要方式 |
[10:08] | I guess that kind of makes sense. | 我想那样或多或少行得通吧 |
[10:09] | It’s my law school training. | 这简直是我的法学课实践 |
[10:18] | How can the fire exit be locked? I mean, that can’t be good. | 消防出口怎么被锁了 这可真不好 |
[10:21] | So what do we do now? | 我们现在该干什么 |
[10:22] | I say we go home. | 我建议我们还是回家 |
[10:23] | I mean, Vesuvius can wait. | 我指 《维苏威火山》可以晚些日子看 |
[10:25] | No, it can’t. | 不 不行 |
[10:26] | Ben Affleck, Lizzie, | 本・阿弗莱克 利齐 |
[10:28] | Ben Affleck sweating in clingy Roman clothes. | 穿着紧身罗马服装的本・阿弗莱克 |
[10:31] | Okay, here’s what we do. | 好吧 我们这么做 |
[10:33] | We wait for the current show to let out | 我们等这场电影结束 |
[10:35] | and then while everyone’s leaving the theater… | 然后当大家离开影院时 |
[10:38] | Talk like you just saw the movie. | 我们讨论影片 假装刚看完电影 |
[10:42] | The critics are right. Vesuvius explodes off the screen. | 影评说对了 片中的火山爆发太震撼了 |
[10:45] | Another triumph for Ben Affleck. | 本・阿弗莱克的又一力作 |
[10:47] | His love scenes are hotter than lava. | 他的爱情比熔岩更炙热 |
[10:50] | Don’t hail Caesar,hail Oscar | 别为凯撒欢呼了 像奥斯卡致敬吧 |
[10:52] | I like the volcano. | 我喜欢火山 |
[10:54] | What? I like volcanoes. | 什么 我喜欢火山 |
[10:57] | Okay, we’re in. | 好了 我们进来了 |
[10:59] | Everybody hide in the restroom | 大家藏进洗手间里 |
[11:00] | and meet back here in five minutes. | 五分钟后在这集合 |
[11:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:04] | How does it feel? Is it snug? | 感觉怎么样 是不是很暖和 |
[11:05] | Really comfortable. I could wear this all the time. | 非常舒服 我都想一直穿着这个了 |
[11:08] | Let’s see if it works first, okay? | 我们还是先看看能否成功 好吗 |
[11:10] | Ladies and gentlemen boys and girls, | 女士们先生们 男孩们女孩们 |
[11:13] | children of all ages | 各个年龄段的孩子们 |
[11:14] | prepare to be awestruck by Velcro Boy the Flying McGuire. | 准备好被飞跃迈奎尔尼龙搭扣的男孩震撼 |
[11:23] | Can’t get up. | 站不起来 |
[11:25] | Sam, a little help inside, please? | 萨姆 请过来帮下忙 |
[11:30] | I’ll have a large popcorn a root beer… | 我要买一大份的爆米花和一瓶无醇饮料 |
[11:33] | ooh, sour gummy worms malted milk balls… | 哦 还有黏黏的酸酸的麦芽乳糖球 |
[11:35] | Okay. I didn’t buy an eight-dollar ticket | 好吧 虽然我没有买8元一张的电影票 |
[11:38] | but I’m spending 17 bucks on popcorn. | 但我花了17元买爆米花 |
[11:40] | Butter flavoring on the popcorn? | 爆米花上要不要涂黄油 |
[11:42] | Only if it costs extra. | 免费的话就涂 |
[11:47] | I can’t believe we’re going to go see an R-rated movie. | 我简直不敢相信我们要去看R级电影 |
[11:50] | Today, I’m a man. | 今天 我是个男人了 |
[11:53] | Jeremy. Jer-Jeremy. | 杰里米 杰里米 |
[11:55] | Jeremy’s choking. Come on, somebody get help. | 杰里米呛住了 快过来帮忙 |
[12:00] | Oh, my gosh. | 哦 天哪 |
[12:03] | Somebody do something! | 快来人救救他 |
[12:04] | Lizzie, you’ve had the CPR classes. Help that guy. | 利齐 你上过心肺复苏课程 快帮帮那个人 |
[12:11] | Somebody besides me. | 我不能去 |
[12:14] | Go. | 快去 |
[12:15] | Go help that guy. | 去帮帮那人 |
[12:39] | Hey, you want this? | 嘿 你要不要这个 |
[12:43] | Thank you so much. I told him to slow down on the sour balls. | 非常谢谢你 我告诉过他吃糖的时候慢点 |
[12:47] | I’m just glad you were here to save him. | 感谢你正好在这并救了他 |
[12:50] | Wow. Something I learned in school actually paid off. | 哇 学校里学的东西还算有用 |
[12:54] | See, Lizzie– | 看 利齐 |
[12:54] | if you hadn’t lied to your parents | 如果你没有骗你父母 |
[12:56] | and snuck into an R-rated movie | 并偷偷溜进来看R级电影 |
[12:57] | that guy would have choked to death. | 那个人会窒息而死的 |
[12:59] | I love you, man. | 我爱你 |
[13:05] | I’m a hero! | 我是个英雄 |
[13:07] | Well, I learned CPR in school and I just reacted. | 我在学校学了心肺复苏并且学以致用了 |
[13:10] | And I told her to save the guy. | 我让她去救了那个人 |
[13:12] | And I was onboard with it right away | 我和她是好朋友 |
[13:14] | So there you have it, a real, live matinee hero. | 在这就有这么一位真实的女英雄 |
[13:17] | From the 1:30 showing of Vesuvius | 来自一点半场的维苏威火山现场 |
[13:20] | I’m Cricket Johanssen. | 我是克里科特・乔翰森 |
[13:26] | This is so cool, you guys. We’re going to be on TV. | 太酷了 伙计们 我们要上电视了 |
[13:30] | This could be my big break. | 这是我的一重大突破 |
[13:32] | Next, I’ll be starring opposite | 接下来 我将在《维苏威火山2》中扮演 |
[13:34] | Ben Affleck in Vesuvius II. | 本・阿弗莱克的对头 |
[13:35] | We have to get home and tape it. | 我们现在就回家去 把它录下来 |
[13:37] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 耶 |
[13:37] | Um, Lizzie, Miranda– we’re going to be on TV. | 嗯 利齐 米兰达 我们将要上电视了 |
[13:41] | Yeah, we know. | 是的 我们知道 |
[13:43] | We’re going to be on TV | 我们上电视的地方是 |
[13:44] | in the lobby of the rated-R movie that we snuck into | 我们偷溜进的放R级电影的影院大厅里 |
[13:46] | while all of our parents thought | 而我们父母还以为 |
[13:47] | we were playing miniature golf. | 此时我们正在打迷你高尔夫球 |
[13:49] | Oh. | 哦 |
[13:51] | Or, I could be starring in Grounded Forever: | 或者 我接下来可以演 |
[13:53] | The Lizzie McGuire Story. | 利齐・迈奎尔的悲惨故事 |
[13:56] | We need to make sure our parents don’t watch the news. | 我们必须保证我们父母不会看到这则新闻 |
[13:59] | This is so unfair. I saved someone’s life | 这不公平 我救了一个人的性命 |
[14:01] | and I’m going to end up in trouble. | 我却因此陷入了大麻烦 |
[14:09] | And thank you also | 顺便谢谢你 |
[14:10] | for the free movie passes and the gift certificate. | 提供的免费入场券和礼券 |
[14:12] | That’s fantastic. Okay. Thanks. Bye-bye. | 真的很棒 谢谢 再见 |
[14:17] | Who was that, honey? | 谁打来的 亲爱的 |
[14:17] | It was the manager from the Wilco Movie Theater. | 是维尔康影院的经理 |
[14:21] | Lizzie saved someone’s life down there. | 利齐在那救了一个人 |
[14:23] | A guy was choking and she gave him the Heimlich maneuver. | 有人在那窒息了 她对他实施了海姆利克氏操作法 |
[14:27] | She saved his life. | 她救了那人的命 |
[14:28] | You’re kidding. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[14:29] | No, it’s going to be on the 6:00 news and everything. | 没有 这还要上六点整的新闻 |
[14:31] | Wow. Our daughter, the hero. | 喔 我们的女儿 是英雄 |
[14:37] | Wait a second. Did you say the Wilco Theater? | 等等 你是说维尔康影院 |
[14:38] | Isn’t that where Vesuvius is playing? | 那里不是正在放《维苏威火山》吗 |
[14:43] | Yeah, it is. She told me she was playing miniature golf. | 确实是 她告诉我她是去打迷你高尔夫球 |
[14:48] | Our daughter may be a hero, but she’s a lying hero. | 我们女儿也许是个英雄 但她是个说谎英雄 |
[14:55] | You might want to wait till I put the Velcro up, son. | 你应该等我把尼龙搭扣放上去 孩子 |
[14:57] | Thanks for the head’s up, Dad. | 谢谢你把它弄好 爸爸 |
[15:03] | Okay, here’s the plan. | 好了 计划是这样的 |
[15:04] | Yet another? | 还有计划 |
[15:05] | How about a plan that actually works this time | 这次的一定会成功的计划是什么呢 |
[15:08] | We prevent your parents from seeing the 6:00 news at all costs. | 我们不顾一切一定要阻止父母看到六点的新闻 |
[15:11] | That’s not a plan, that’s a goal. | 这不是计划 这是个目标 |
[15:13] | Fine, a new goal, then. | 好吧 新目标 |
[15:15] | Well, maybe they won’t watch the news tonight. | 好吧 也许他们今晚不看新闻 |
[15:17] | Maybe they won’t see the interview and this will all go away. | 也许他们不会看到采访 然后一切都解决了 |
[15:20] | No, not going to happen. My parents never miss the news. | 不 绝对不可能 我父母从不会错过新闻的 |
[15:23] | My mom get all weepy at the “Adopt a Pet” segment. | 我妈妈是催泪剧《收养宠物》的忠实粉丝 |
[15:25] | Hey, kids! How was miniature golf? | 嘿 孩子们 迷你高尔夫打得怎么样 |
[15:28] | Um… great. | 嗯 很棒 |
[15:30] | Fun. | 好玩 |
[15:31] | Really good. I had the bright yellow ball. | 真的很不错 我还有亮黄球 |
[15:34] | Who won? | 谁赢了 |
[15:35] | Lizzie. Gordo. Miranda. | 利齐 戈多 米兰达 |
[15:38] | It was a tie. | 打平了 |
[15:39] | Yeah, we never really understood | 是啊 我们就没弄懂 |
[15:41] | how that whole scoring thing worked. | 到底是怎样计分的 |
[15:42] | Besides, we’re all winners here. | 还有 我们所有人都是胜者 |
[15:44] | Oh, yeah. | 确实是 |
[15:45] | I’m so glad that you guys had fun playing miniature golf. | 我很高兴你们打迷你高尔夫球玩的如此开心 |
[15:48] | Hey, you know we should play miniature golf more often. | 嘿 我们应该经常去打迷你高尔夫的 |
[15:50] | We should. You know maybe we should go this weekend. | 确实是 也许我们这周末应该再去打打 |
[15:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:53] | Oh, you guys just went. | 哦 你们才去过 |
[15:54] | Oh. Oh, we’d go again. You know what? | 哦 哦 我们应该再去 你看 |
[15:56] | We would do it right now, even. | 我们甚至应该现在就去 |
[15:58] | Yeah, let’s go right now. | 是啊 我们现在就去 |
[15:59] | Right now. That’s a great idea. | 现在就去 好主意 |
[16:01] | You know I don’t know. I heard it might rain. | 你以为我不知道吗 我听说马上要下雨了 |
[16:03] | Oh, I heard that, too. | 我也听说了 |
[16:04] | You know, maybe we should turn on the news | 你看 也许我们应该打开新闻台 |
[16:07] | to hear what the weather report is. | 看看天气预报 |
[16:08] | That’s a great idea. | 好主意 |
[16:09] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[16:10] | They’re always wrong anyway. | 那些预报总是出错 |
[16:11] | Ah, we should just go. I call shotgun. | 啊 我们现在就出发吧 我去拿杆子 |
[16:14] | I call bright yellow ball. | 我去拿亮黄色的球 |
[16:15] | No, let’s watch the news. | 不 我们还是看新闻吧 |
[16:17] | No, wait! | 不 等等 |
[16:17] | Sweetie, what’s wrong? | 甜心 怎么了 |
[16:19] | Uh… The-the sports guy. He’ll announce who won the car races | 嗯 播体育新闻的人 他将播报谁赢了这场赛车 |
[16:23] | and Gordo’s taping it at home | 戈多在家正录着这场比赛呢 |
[16:25] | and he doesn’t want to know who the winner is, right, Gordo? | 他并不想知道谁是冠军 是吗 戈多 |
[16:28] | Yeah. I-I love car races. | 是的 我喜欢赛车 |
[16:31] | Really, Gordo? I had no idea that you were a racing nut. | 真的吗 戈多 我从来不知道你是个赛车迷 |
[16:33] | What are you into? Nascar? Formula One? | 你喜欢看什么比赛 房车大赛 还是一级方程式 |
[16:37] | All of them. Nascar. Formula One, | 全部 房车大赛 一级方程式 |
[16:40] | Formula Two nitro-powered funny cars. | 烧硝化甘油的二级方程式 |
[16:45] | Well, you know what we can do. | 好的 我们可以这么做 |
[16:46] | We can turn off the TV before the sports, | 我们可以体育新闻播报前关掉电视 |
[16:49] | because they always save that for the end anyway. | 因为他们总是最后才播报体育新闻 |
[16:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:54] | Oh! | 哦 |
[16:54] | Lizzie! | 利齐 |
[16:56] | I’m sorry. I’m such a klutz. | 对不起 我笨手笨脚的 |
[16:58] | I loved that lamp. | 我喜欢那盏灯 |
[17:00] | We can… glue it back together. | 我们可以一起粘好它 |
[17:02] | Yeah. Everyone help me pick up the pieces. | 耶 每个人都帮我捡起碎片 |
[17:04] | Kids, you can leave that. | 孩子们 不用管了 |
[17:06] | No, no. Um, um… This was Dad’s favorite lamp, Mom. | 不 不 嗯 这是爸爸最爱的一盏灯 妈妈 |
[17:11] | So, um, we’re going to have to go into the kitchen, | 那么 嗯 我们还是去厨房 |
[17:14] | and… pick it up and glue it back together. | 把它捡起来 然后一起粘好它 |
[17:17] | All of us. Together. | 我们一起 |
[17:18] | Honey. Forget about the lamp. | 亲爱的 忘掉那盏灯 |
[17:21] | Jo, I really did like that lamp. Why can’t we fix it? | 乔 我确实很喜欢那盏灯 我们为什么不修好它 |
[17:25] | Because we don’t have time. | 因为我们没时间了 |
[17:27] | Because we have to watch the news to see if it’s going to rain. | 因为我们要看新闻 看看是否要下雨 |
[17:31] | See if we can play miniature golf. | 看看我们是否能去玩迷你高尔夫 |
[17:34] | Right. | 对头 |
[17:35] | But, you see It’s not going to rain | 但是 你看它是不会下雨了 |
[17:37] | because my big toe always hurts when it’s going to rain. | 每次要下雨时我的大脚趾就会疼 |
[17:41] | and right now it feels great. So we can go. | 现在我一点都不疼 所以我们现在就能去 |
[17:43] | Come on, let’s move it on out. | 快点 我们现在就出发 |
[17:45] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[17:46] | I don’t feel like playing miniature golf anymore. | 我现在不想打迷你高尔夫球了 |
[17:49] | I feel like going to the movies. | 我想去看电影了 |
[17:50] | That is a great idea. | 好主意 |
[17:52] | Huh? | 额 |
[17:52] | Yeah, there’s this talking dog flick out | 是啊 我很想看那部电影 |
[17:55] | that I really want to catch. | 就讲一只会说话的的小狗 |
[17:56] | It’s seems that his master | 他的主人好像 |
[17:58] | has been spending too much time at the office | 花太多时间在工作上 |
[17:59] | neglecting the wife and the kids | 导致忽视了他的妻子和孩子 |
[18:02] | and the talking dog shows him the error of his ways. | 是这只小狗用独特的方式提醒了主人这个错误 |
[18:05] | You know what I really want to see? Vesuvius. | 你知道我真正想看什么 《维苏威火山》 |
[18:10] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 对 |
[18:12] | But I thought you said we couldn’t see that movie. | 但是我记得你说过我们不能看那部电影 |
[18:15] | Well, Lizzie, your mother and I have been discussing this | 利齐 你妈妈和我讨论过这个了 |
[18:18] | and we feel that you guys are mature enough | 我们认为你们足够成熟 |
[18:19] | to enjoy that movie. | 可以去享受这部电影 |
[18:21] | And you can’t get in without us. | 但必须由我们陪你们去看 |
[18:23] | Right? | 行吗 |
[18:27] | You think they know? | 你认为他们知道吗 |
[18:28] | Oh, yeah, Lizzie. | 哦 是的 利齐 |
[18:32] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[18:38] | So, uh, how busted are you? | 那么 你的下场惨不惨 |
[18:41] | Busted like a gnome lamp. You? | 惨得就像那个小矮人台灯 你呢 |
[18:43] | Ah, my parents are very disappointed in me. | 啊 我父母对我很失望 |
[18:45] | I hate it when they’re disappointed in me. | 我讨厌他们对我失望 |
[18:47] | My mom started saying my name like it was all one word– | 我妈妈开始这样喊我名字 就像我名字只有一个词 |
[18:51] | “Miranda-Isabella-Sanchez.” | 米兰达伊莎贝拉桑切斯 |
[18:52] | Ooh, I hate it when that happens. | 我讨厌她这样叫我 |
[18:54] | Sorry my parents called you guys’s parents and ratted you out. | 真对不起 我父母打电话给你们的父母告你们的状 |
[18:57] | That’s okay. Parents are always doing stuff like that. | 没事 家长总是爱干这些事 |
[18:59] | It’s their code. | 这是他们的惯例 |
[19:01] | So, I’m grounded for a week. How about you guys? | 我要被禁足一星期 你们呢 |
[19:04] | Two weeks, | 两星期 |
[19:05] | and I have to write a ten-page paper on responsibility. | 而且我还要写十页纸的检讨 |
[19:09] | What about you, Lizzie? | 你呢 利齐 |
[19:10] | Grounded for a week but since I did save a human life | 禁足一星期 但是因为我救了他人的性命 |
[19:14] | Mom’s letting me go to Matt’s carnival tomorrow. | 妈妈允许我明天去马特学校的狂欢节 |
[19:17] | Six hours of peeling kids off a Velcro wall. | 这六个小时要负责将孩子拉离尼龙搭扣墙 |
[19:19] | Honey! Time to practice for the carnival! | 亲爱的 到训练狂欢节的节目的时间了 |
[19:22] | Got to go. | 要走了 |
[19:24] | Bye. | 再见 |
[19:26] | Okay, Matt, you ready? | 好了 马特 你准备好了吗 |
[19:29] | Roger. | 收到 |
[19:29] | Okay, let her rip. | 好的 开始吧 |
[19:40] | It works! | 成功了 |
[19:40] | Hey, all right and it’s not falling over or anything. | 嘿 很顺利 一点都不会掉下来的 |
[19:44] | That is so cool. Can I try? | 真酷 我能不能试试 |
[19:46] | Sure. | 当然 |
[19:47] | Let me get your brother off the wall first. | 让我先把你弟弟弄下来起 |
[19:52] | Yeah, it comes off, too. | 他也能下来了 |
[19:56] | Oh, uh, hold on a second, Lizzie. | 哦 等等 利齐 |
[20:14] | Oh, that was cool. Dad, help me up so I can go again. Dad? | 哦 真酷 爸爸 把我弄上来 我还想再玩 |
[20:19] | Jo… would you peel our daughter off the wall, please? | 乔 你能不能把你女儿从墙上拉下来 |
[20:24] | Hello? | 喂 |
[20:34] | Okay, new plan. | 好吧 新计划 |
[20:35] | Okay, everybody, just relax. | 好的 大伙 休息下 |
[20:37] | Somebody do something. | 快来人救救他 |
[20:39] | Lizzie, you had the CPR… | 利齐 你学过心肺复苏 |
[20:42] | Go get help, Lizzie.Lizzie, help him. | 快去帮忙 利齐 利齐 去救他 |
[20:51] | Somebody besides me. | 我不能去 |
[20:52] | I want to talk to the stunt coordinator — now! | 我想要和特技协调人谈话 现在 |
[20:57] | Okay, here’s what we do. | 好吧 我们这么做 |
[20:58] | We wait for the current show to let out | 我们等这场电影结束 |
[21:00] | and while everyone’s leaving the theater… | 然后当大家离开影院时 |