时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Wow! That was amazing. | 哇 太了不起了 |
[00:08] | Hey, Lizzie, want to see a magic trick? | 嘿 利齐 想看变魔术吗 |
[00:10] | No. | 不想 |
[00:11] | And my next illusion: | 接下来是我的另一个幻象魔术 |
[00:13] | the famous floating ball that floats on top of the scarf. | 著名的围巾顶部悬浮球 |
[00:14] | It hides behind the scarf. It zooms through the air! | 它藏在围巾后面 它在空中迅速移动 |
[00:20] | Ow! | 哦 |
[00:21] | It flies into the trash! | 它飞进了垃圾桶 |
[00:24] | Dad, Lizzie threw my trick away! | 爸 利齐丢掉了我的魔术道具 |
[00:26] | Lizzie, don’t throw your brother’s trick away. | 利齐 不要丢掉你弟弟的魔术道具 |
[00:29] | Ha! Now kiss it and say you’re sorry. | 哈 现在亲一下再道一声歉 |
[00:31] | Get out of my face, cactus head! | 从我面前消失 你个仙人球脑袋 |
[00:34] | Mom, Lizzie called me cactus head! | 妈 利齐叫我仙人球脑袋 |
[00:36] | Lizzie, don’t call your brother a cactus head. | 利齐 不要叫你弟弟仙人球脑袋 |
[00:38] | But I’m trying to do my homework | 但是我要做我的作业 |
[00:40] | and he won’t stop bothering me | 他却不停地来烦我 |
[00:41] | with his stupid magic tricks! | 就是为了他傻兮兮的魔术表演 |
[00:43] | They’re not stupid. | 这不是傻兮兮的魔术 |
[00:45] | Here, pick a card. | 从这儿随便选张牌 |
[00:49] | Lizzie! | 利齐 |
[00:49] | Lizzie! | 利齐 |
[00:50] | Kids! | 孩子们 |
[00:53] | I need the card to do the trick. | 我需要那张牌才能变 |
[00:56] | I can do a better one with it. | 我可以用它变个更好的 |
[00:59] | Ta-da! I turned it into confetti. | 嗒哒 我把它变成了五彩纸屑 |
[01:01] | Well, how about I turn this into confetti? | 那么 我把这个变成五彩纸屑怎么样 |
[01:06] | That’s mine and I told you to stop going in my closet. | 那是我的 我告诉过你不许进我的衣橱 |
[01:09] | It wasn’t in your closet. | 它没在你的衣橱里 |
[01:11] | It was in your underwear drawer. | 它在你的内衣抽屉里 |
[01:13] | Uh! That’s it! | 哦 到此为止 |
[01:14] | I’m telling Dad what really happened to his sunglasses. | 我要告诉爸爸他的墨镜到底出了什么事 |
[01:17] | Fine. I will tell Mom what you were talking to Miranda | 好 我要告诉妈妈你昨晚和米兰达 |
[01:19] | about on the phone last night at 11:30. | 打电话一直讲到十一点半都讲了些什么 |
[01:23] | Ahh! | 噢 |
[01:23] | “Oh, Ethan Craft is so cute. | 噢 伊桑・克拉夫特真是太可爱了 |
[01:27] | I just want to hug him and kiss him all day long.” | 我只想抱着他 和他亲吻一整天 |
[01:32] | Help me! | 救我 |
[01:35] | Freeze! | 停下来 |
[01:36] | Let me go, please! | 让我走吧 求求你了 |
[01:38] | Lizzie, put Matt down and step away from your brother. | 利齐 把马特放下来 离你弟弟远点 |
[01:44] | -He started it! -She started it! | -他先开始的 -她先开始的 |
[01:45] | I don’t care who started it. | 我不管谁先开始的 |
[01:47] | You kids have got to stop this constant bickering. | 你们两个不许再争个不停了 |
[01:50] | What is it with you guys? | 你们俩是怎么了 |
[01:51] | You never used to fight like this when you were younger. | 你们小的时候从没像这样闹过 |
[01:53] | You used to really take care of each other | 你们都很好地照顾对方 |
[01:55] | and that’s what a family is: | 那才是一个家庭应该有的样子 |
[01:57] | people who love each other and take care of each other. | 家庭成员彼此互敬互爱 |
[02:04] | You’re right, Dad. Sorry, Mom. | 你说的对 爸 对不起 妈 |
[02:07] | Dad’s right, Matt’s family. | 爸爸是对的 马特的家人 |
[02:08] | We’ve got to have each other’s backs. | 我们应该相互照顾 |
[02:10] | We’ve got to be all about love. | 我们应该相互关爱 |
[02:11] | On the other hand, the little rat stole my scarf! | 另一方面 那只小老鼠偷了我的围巾 |
[02:15] | She’s pinching me! | 她掐我 |
[02:17] | He’s stepping on my foot! | 他踩我的脚 |
[02:18] | Well, at least you’re not stepping on my foot. | 噢 至少你没踩到我的脚 |
[02:20] | You weigh a ton. | 你可有一吨重 |
[02:21] | You little weasel, I’ll teach you to make fun of me. | 你这小滑头 我该好好教教你 |
[02:24] | You don’t have to teach me. I already know how to. | 你不用教我 我知道该怎么做 |
[02:26] | “Oh, I’m Lizzie. Notice me. Notice me.” | 哦 我是利齐 看过来 看过来 |
[02:37] | Potatoes or stuffing? | 马铃薯还是馅料 |
[02:38] | Stuffing. | 馅料 |
[02:39] | 仅供学习交流 商业目的禁用 | |
[02:45] | If you believe | 如果你相信 |
[02:48] | We’ve got a picture-perfect plan | 我们事先就有一个绝妙的计划 |
[02:51] | We’ve got you fooled | 那你就错了 |
[02:55] | ‘Cause we only do the best we can | 我们不过是在尽力而为 |
[03:00] | And sometimes we make it | 有时我们会取得成功 |
[03:03] | And sometimes we fake it | 有时我们会把事情搞砸 |
[03:07] | But we get one step closer each and every day | 但是我们离目标一天比一天近 |
[03:13] | We’ll figure it out on the way. | 我们会在途中解决所有难题 |
[03:17] | Lizzie McGuire S01E17 Sibling Bonds | |
[03:22] | My pimple-head brother actually eavesdropped on us | 我的蒜头小弟竟然窃听我们 |
[03:23] | talking about Ethan Craft. | 谈论伊桑・克拉夫特的事 |
[03:25] | You should lock him in the basement | 你应该把他锁在地下室 |
[03:27] | until he goes away to college. | 一直等到他去上大学 |
[03:28] | He’ll just ooze out through the pipe. | 他会从管子里流出来 |
[03:29] | He made me sound like such a geek. | 他让我听起来像是个怪胎 |
[03:31] | Like, every time I’m around Ethan | 每次我在伊桑旁边的时候 |
[03:32] | I turn into some, like, mindless zombie. | 我就变成好像无意识的丧尸一样 |
[03:43] | Hey, Miranda. | 嘿 米兰达 |
[03:45] | Hey, Ethan. | 嘿 伊桑 |
[03:46] | Uh, Lizzie. S’up? | 噢 利齐 还好吗 |
[03:54] | Say “hi.” It’s not that hard. | 说一声“嗨” 没那么难吧 |
[03:57] | How you doing, Ethan? Good morning. | 你好 伊桑 早上好 |
[03:59] | Yo, dog, what’s “crackculating”? | 哟 伙计 “俏皮话”是什么 |
[04:01] | Uh, hi, Ethan. Great shirt. | 噢 嗨 伊桑 衬衫不错 |
[04:10] | Okay, good start. | 好的 不错的开始 |
[04:12] | Next time just say it while he’s still here. | 下次趁他还在的时候就说出来 |
[04:15] | You know, kids, the other day, | 大家都知道 孩子们 前些日子 |
[04:16] | I was feeling sorry for myself ’cause I had no shoes. | 我还在为自己感到惋惜 因为我没有鞋子 |
[04:21] | Then I met a man who had no feet. | 然后我遇见一个没有脚的人 |
[04:26] | He had no feet? How did that happen? | 他没有脚 怎么会有这种事 |
[04:29] | Was it a shark attack? I bet it was a shark attack. | 是被鲨鱼袭击了吗 我打赌是他被鲨鱼袭击了 |
[04:32] | Where’d you meet him? Was that at a hospital? | 你在哪儿遇见他的 是在医院吗 |
[04:34] | I mean, is he okay? | 我是说 他还好吧 |
[04:36] | I really… didn’t… meet a man with no feet. | 我不是 真的 遇见一个没有脚的人 |
[04:39] | Then why did you tell us that horrible story? | 那么你为什么要告诉我们那么可怕的故事 |
[04:42] | I’m going to have nightmares. | 我会做恶梦的 |
[04:43] | Miranda, don’t sweat it. It just means that | 米兰达 别担心 这只是表示 |
[04:46] | there are people who don’t have it as good as us. | 有些人不像我们一样身体健全 |
[04:48] | Oh. | 哦 |
[04:51] | Cute and smart, like Albert Einstein | 可爱又机灵 就像埃尔伯特・爱因斯坦 |
[04:55] | only without the Three Stooges’ hair. | 但是没梳滑稽头 |
[04:59] | Strangely enough, Ethan seems to have grasped the point. | 很奇怪 伊桑好像已经明白这一点了 |
[05:05] | And we should help those less fortunate. | 我们应该帮助那些不幸的人 |
[05:08] | That’s why I want you to be aware of | 这就是为什么我要你们了解一下 |
[05:10] | this Saturday’s charity drive. | 这个星期六要有慈善活动的原因 |
[05:12] | And the proceeds are going to go to those less fortunate. | 而且活动所得收入将会捐给那些不幸的人 |
[05:17] | Asking for donations of canned goods, clothes and shoes. | 请求捐赠的物品有罐头食品 衣服和鞋子 |
[05:22] | Oh, so these kids have feet? | 哦 所以这些孩子是有脚的喽 |
[05:24] | Oh, good. | 哦 好的 |
[05:26] | There’s a mini-golf tournament? I could be the announcer. | 还有一场迷你高尔夫球赛 我可以做广播员 |
[05:29] | Oh, great, I’d get extra credit | 哦 太棒了 如果我帮忙卸一吨罐头白鱼 |
[05:31] | I unload a ton of canned white fish. | 我还能得到额外的学分 |
[05:33] | It’s like winning the lottery. | 这就像中了彩票一样 |
[05:35] | I just don’t think I can do this. | 我不觉得我做得了这种事 |
[05:37] | I mean, I’m already buried under homework. | 我的意思是 我已经被埋没在作业本之下了 |
[05:39] | I need Saturday to get caught up. | 我要在星期六赶完任务 |
[05:42] | Yo, Mr. Escobar, count me in for the tournament. | 哟 埃斯科巴先生 把我算在比赛名单里 |
[05:45] | I can do this. | 我可以参加 |
[05:46] | And I can impress Ethan. | 我可以给伊桑留下好印象 |
[05:47] | I can come early. | 我可以提早来 |
[05:48] | And I can be with Ethan. | 这样我就能和伊桑待在一起了 |
[05:49] | And bake a few dozen cookies. | 还有再烤上一点儿曲奇饼 |
[05:51] | And I can hang out with Ethan. | 还有我能和伊桑出去玩玩 |
[05:53] | Lizzie helping out. I admire your commitment. | 利齐能帮上忙 我感谢你的承诺 |
[05:57] | The… the… The…Th… | 哦 哦 哦 谢 |
[06:00] | I just have to be able to talk to Ethan. | 我得对伊桑说点什么 |
[06:02] | Th… th… th-th-tha…nk.. | 谢 谢 谢 谢 谢 谢 |
[06:06] | Mom, do we have almond paste and raspberries | 妈 我们有杏仁酱和蔗莓吗 |
[06:08] | so I can make marzipan meringue with fruit, | 这样我就能用水果做杏仁糖果子了 |
[06:11] | um… ganache? | 嗯 甘纳许巧克力 |
[06:12] | Uh-uh. | 唔唔 |
[06:14] | Well, what do we have? This is supposed to be a kitchen. | 嗯 我们有什么 这儿应该是厨房啊 |
[06:17] | We have chocolate chips. | 我们有巧克力片 |
[06:19] | That’ll do. | 也行 |
[06:22] | What are you doing with my jersey? | 你拿我的毛衣干什么 |
[06:24] | I’m taking it to that charity thing. | 我要把它捐给慈善会 |
[06:26] | Don’t you know what that jersey is? The drive! | 你不知道那件毛衣意味着什么吗 力量啊 |
[06:30] | John Elway marched his team 98 yards in two minutes | 约翰・艾维在两分钟内前进了98码 |
[06:33] | to tie the game which they went on to win. | 将比分扳平 后来他们就赢了 |
[06:35] | I was wearing this when I watched it. | 我当时就穿着这件毛衣看比赛呢 |
[06:38] | I didn’t know it was so special. | 我不知道它这么特别 |
[06:39] | Duh. Look. See that? | 哦 看着 看见了吗 |
[06:41] | That’s the stain from my cousin Ree Ree | 那个污点是我堂弟雷雷 |
[06:43] | when he high-fived me with a Philly cheese steak. | 用费城牛肉干酪三明治和我击掌时弄上去的 |
[06:51] | Hey, Lizzie, I learned a great new trick. | 嘿 利齐 我新学到了一个很棒的魔术 |
[06:53] | You take both ends of the rope. | 你拿着绳子的一端 |
[06:55] | I don’t want the rope. | 我才不想拿绳子呢 |
[06:56] | Take the rope. | 拿着绳子 |
[06:57] | I don’t want the rope. | 我不想拿绳子 |
[06:59] | Take the rope! | 拿着绳子 |
[07:00] | I don’t want the rope! | 我不想拿绳子 |
[07:01] | Take the rope! | 拿着绳子 |
[07:02] | I don’t want the rope! Now get lost! | 我不想拿绳子 现在给我消失 |
[07:05] | Guys! | 两位 |
[07:05] | Lizzie, please don’t yell at your brother. | 利齐 请不要大声喝斥你弟弟 |
[07:07] | And Matt, you cannot make your sister do tricks with you. | 而马特 你不该强迫你姐姐和你一起变戏法 |
[07:10] | Yes, I can. | 但是 我能 |
[07:15] | What…? | 什么 |
[07:17] | Okay. For my next illusion | 好了 在我的下一个幻象魔术中 |
[07:19] | I need a volunteer. | 我需要一位志愿者 |
[07:21] | Oh, how about you, Miss? | 哦 你怎么样 小姐 |
[07:23] | Oh, sure, I volunteer. | 哦 当然 我愿意 |
[07:26] | You let me go and I volunteer not to pound you into stew beef! | 放我走 否则我把你敲进炖牛肉里 |
[07:30] | Sounds fair. | 听起来不错 |
[07:31] | Abracadabra! | 天灵灵地灵灵 |
[07:35] | It didn’t work. | 没有成功 |
[07:37] | Then get the key. | 那么去拿钥匙 |
[07:39] | Oh. The key. Right. Where’s the key? | 哦 钥匙 是的 钥匙在哪里 |
[07:46] | What?! | 什么 |
[07:47] | Don’t make me stew beef. I’m sure I can find it. | 别拿我开涮 我肯定我可以找到它 |
[07:50] | Where… did… you leave it? | 你 把它放在 哪儿了 |
[07:54] | Ow. Maybe it’s on… the stairs. | 喔 可能它在 楼梯上 |
[07:57] | Then go… get it! | 那就去 拿过来 |
[08:04] | Where else could it be? | 它还能在什么地方呢 |
[08:06] | Don’t worry, we’ll find it. Spread out. | 别担心 我们会找到它的 分头行动 |
[08:09] | What… oh! Ow! | 怎么 哦 喔 |
[08:13] | So, when are you planning on telling them about the key? | 那么 你打算什么时候把钥匙给他们 |
[08:15] | I think they should stay handcuffed together. | 我认为他们应该被手铐铐在一起 |
[08:17] | They will learn they have to stop bickering, | 他们要明白 要么停止争吵 |
[08:19] | get along with each other, | 彼此和睦相处 |
[08:20] | or eat each other alive. | 要么就把对方活吞下去 |
[08:21] | Either way, we win. | 不管怎样 我们都赢定了 |
[08:24] | Gonna find her | 我要找到她 |
[08:27] | I’ve been searching | 我一直在找寻 |
[08:30] | I’m searching | 我还在找寻 |
[08:33] | Oh, yeah, I’m searching every which way | 噢耶 我找寻每一个路口 |
[08:39] | But I’m like that northwest Mountie | 但是我就像那西北的山呐 |
[08:43] | You know I’ll bring her in someday… | 你知道我迟早会把她带回来的 |
[08:49] | Now, come on, calm down. | 现在 来吧 冷静下来 |
[08:50] | Your dad is going to the magic store to get a duplicate key. | 你们爸爸要去魔术商店拿备用钥匙了 |
[08:54] | Back in a flash. | 很快就回来 |
[08:55] | He’ll get back, you’ll get free. | 他回来之后 你们就自由了 |
[08:59] | I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[09:00] | Oh, yes, we’re free. | 哦 好了 我们自由了 |
[09:03] | Not exactly. | 还没有 |
[09:04] | Dad, the key. Where’s the key? | 老爸 钥匙呢 钥匙在哪里 |
[09:07] | The key. Um… | 钥匙 嗯 |
[09:09] | Here’s the thing about the key. | 关于钥匙呢 |
[09:10] | There is no key. | 没钥匙了 |
[09:11] | What? | 什么 |
[09:12] | Well, the magic shop is closed. | 嗯 魔术商店关门了 |
[09:13] | Um, it’s a magicians’ holiday. | 嗯 魔术师放假了 |
[09:16] | Who knew? | 谁知道呢 |
[09:18] | See? Sending an amateur to the shop | 看吧 让一位业余爱好者到商店 |
[09:20] | and that’s what you get: nothing. | 那就是你能得到的 什么都没有 |
[09:22] | But the good news is there’s a joke shop in Stanton. | 但是好消息是在史丹顿有一家玩笑商店 |
[09:25] | I’m sure they got a ton of them. | 我敢肯定 他们那儿有很多这种钥匙 |
[09:26] | Dad, I’ve got to be at the charity event in, like, two hours! | 爸爸 大概二小时后我就得去慈善会了 |
[09:30] | Don’t worry. It’s not that far. | 别担心 那儿不是很远 |
[09:32] | I’ll be back in plenty of time for you and mom | 我会很快回来 让你和你妈 |
[09:33] | to make it to your thing without Matt. | 有足够的时间不带上马特 做你们的事情 |
[09:36] | Hey, don’t look at me. | 嘿 别看着我 |
[09:37] | I’d rather chew my hand off | 我宁愿咬断我的手 |
[09:39] | than spend the rest of the day with you. | 也不愿与你呆在一起过一天 |
[09:49] | Lizzie, there you are. | 利齐 你在这儿 |
[09:51] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[09:51] | Hey. Finally. Ethan’s been asking about you. | 嘿 总算找到你了 伊桑一直在问关于你的事 |
[10:01] | Okay, honey, I’m going to go check in over | 好 亲爱的 我去衣物捐赠桌 |
[10:03] | at the clothing donation table. | 登记一下 |
[10:05] | Have a good time. | 玩得愉快 |
[10:06] | Bye, Mom. | 再见 妈妈 |
[10:09] | Lizzie… there’s a little kid on your arm. | 利齐 你的手臂上拴着个小孩儿 |
[10:12] | Oh, you noticed. | 哦 被你发现了 |
[10:14] | Start chewing. | 开始给我咬 |
[10:21] | Spare change for the needy kids? | 愿意捐钱给穷困的孩子吗 |
[10:24] | Oh, thank you, sir. | 哦 谢谢 先生 |
[10:25] | Mad props on that one. | 谢谢您的捐助 |
[10:29] | Hey. So, how are you going to make this work? | 嘿 那么 你打算咋办啊 |
[10:32] | Simple. I’m going to wait here | 简单 我在这里等着 |
[10:33] | until my dad comes with the extra key. | 直到我爸带备用钥匙来 |
[10:35] | Well, what if you see someone you know? | 嗯 如果你看见你认识的人怎么办 |
[10:37] | Plan “B.” | “B”计划 |
[10:41] | Lizzie, Lizzie, Plan “B, Plan “B”! | 利齐 利齐 “B”计划 “B”计划 |
[10:43] | Uh, Lizzie, glad you could make it. | 噢 利齐 很高兴你能来 |
[10:45] | Hi, Ethan. How’s the… putting? | 嗨 伊桑 高尔夫打得怎么样 |
[10:48] | I start in a couple of minutes. | 我要过几分钟再开始 |
[10:49] | You want some popcorn? | 你想要一些爆米花吗 |
[10:50] | Oh, no, thanks. I had a really big lunch so… | 哦 不 谢谢 我吃了一顿很丰盛的午餐所以 |
[10:53] | You want some? | 你想要一些吗 |
[11:02] | Take all you want. I have plenty. | 拿一些去吧 我有很多 |
[11:05] | Um… she really loves popcorn | 嗯 她真的很喜欢吃爆米花 |
[11:08] | but she’s allergic, so she can’t have any. | 但是她有过敏症 所以她不能再吃了 |
[11:12] | Good popcorn. Was good popcorn. | 好爆米花 是很好吃的爆米花 |
[11:15] | Ethan. In the tournament? Bonne chance. | 伊桑 在比赛吗 祝你好运 |
[11:18] | That’s French for… | 那是法语里面 |
[11:21] | Oh, never mind. | 哦 不要介意 |
[11:22] | Miranda? Lizzie? | 米兰达 利齐 |
[11:24] | Could you give me a hand hanging a banner? | 你们能帮我挂一下旗子吗 |
[11:26] | Um, I-I’m really sorry, I’m really busy though. | 嗯 我 我真的很抱歉 我的确很忙 |
[11:29] | Lizzie, I find it very vexing that | 利齐 我发现你是不太积极主动 |
[11:32] | you don’t show more initiative. | 这点非常令人苦恼 |
[11:34] | I’d like to see you do that handcuffed to your little brother. | 我倒想看看你被你弟弟拷上之后还能干啥 |
[11:38] | That’s okay, Mr. Escobar. | 那没关系 埃斯科巴先生 |
[11:39] | I’m sure you and I can get the banner hung. | 我保证咱们俩能去把旗子挂了 |
[11:41] | Attagirl. | 真是个好女孩 |
[11:42] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[11:47] | So, you think you’ll win the tournament? | 嗯 你觉得你会赢吗 |
[11:49] | I hope so. I love helping kids out. | 我希望如此 我喜欢帮助孩子度过难关 |
[11:52] | The thing is, | 事实上 |
[11:52] | my dad was out of work for a couple years when I was little, | 当我很小时 我爸爸失业了好几年 |
[11:54] | so I really know what it’s like to not have a lot. | 所以我知道什么都缺的日子会是什么样子 |
[11:57] | Uh-huh. | 嗯嗯 |
[11:59] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[12:00] | Um… fi… just fine. Um… | 嗯 好 还好 |
[12:03] | Um, just… just a little nervous from all this excitement. | 嗯 只不过 只不过有点紧张 |
[12:10] | So, I-I think I better stay in here for a little while, | 所以 我 我觉得我最好留在这里一会儿 |
[12:12] | and then I’ll come out and watch you golf, okay? | 然后我会去看你的高尔夫球赛 好吗 |
[12:16] | Yeah. Okay. See you there. | 行 好的 回头见 |
[12:19] | Ethan, I brought you a bottle of water | 伊桑 我给你带了瓶水 |
[12:21] | in case it gets hot outside. | 以防外面太热了 |
[12:22] | Thanks, I got some mean competition out there. | 谢谢 我在外面有些难缠的比赛 |
[12:25] | Do you mean if I watch? | 你介意我来看吗 |
[12:26] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[12:32] | Wha…? | 什 |
[12:34] | Cool pictures. | 很酷的照片呐 |
[12:37] | Come on. | 快点 |
[12:38] | Oh, thank you. Every bit helps. | 哦 谢谢 谢谢你的每一点帮助 |
[12:46] | Who wears these? | 谁能穿上这种东西 |
[12:51] | Hello? | 你好 |
[12:51] | Hey, honey, we’re here. | 嘿 亲爱的 我们在这里 |
[12:52] | Hi. When would you like me to “find” the key? | 嗨 你什么时候让我“发现”这把钥匙 |
[12:55] | Oh, I’d give it a couple hours. | 哦 我还要再等几个小时 |
[12:57] | You got a free day at home. | 你在家里过自由的一天吧 |
[12:59] | Well, whatever. | 好吧 随便 |
[13:00] | Um, so, how are they doing? | 嗯 那么 他们怎么样 |
[13:03] | Oh. Oh! Matt… | 哦 哦 马特 |
[13:08] | Uh, I’d say they still have some things to work out. | 嗯 我认为他们仍然有一些问题要解决 |
[13:18] | You should see me on the Cyborg Battalion. | 你应该看我玩《生化人部队》 |
[13:21] | I own that game. | 我擅长那种游戏 |
[13:27] | Actually, I don’t want to play. | 实际上 我不想玩 |
[13:31] | I don’t like that kid. | 我不喜欢那个孩子 |
[13:33] | Why? What’s wrong with him? | 为什么 他怎么了 |
[13:40] | Mm, nothing. | 嗯 没什么 |
[13:41] | He’s just always telling stupid jokes | 他只不过老是讲傻乎乎的笑话 |
[13:44] | and I get tired of pretending to laugh. | 而我懒得假装好笑 |
[13:45] | Come on, let’s go watch the golf. | 来吧 我们去看高尔夫球赛 |
[13:47] | No! I can’t. | 不 我不能去 |
[13:49] | I just told Ethan that I have to stay in here for a while. | 我刚刚告诉伊桑我得这里呆一会儿 |
[13:51] | If I go out there, he’ll think I’m a complete baboon. | 如果我到那儿去 他会认为我完全是一只狒狒 |
[13:54] | Trust me, there’s a million other reasons | 相信我 有上百万个其他原因 |
[13:56] | for him to think you’re “a complete baboon.” | 让他认为你是“一只彻头彻尾的狒狒” |
[14:09] | Keep the change. | 不用找了 |
[14:12] | Yeah, the game…No. | 好吧 游戏 不 |
[14:15] | Yeah. | 好耶 |
[14:16] | Here we go, football. Here we go, football. | 开始了 橄榄球 开始了 橄榄球 |
[14:32] | Ethan Craft lines up his putt on the par four third– | 标准杆四杆 伊桑・克拉夫特正要击出第三杆 |
[14:35] | a 17-yard, dogleg left with some serious trouble | 前方十七码处有一个马蹄形的拐弯 |
[14:38] | in the form of a bending horseshoe shape. | 他必须要避免在这上面出问题 |
[14:41] | Say, now’s a great time to enjoy | 好吧 现在是来尝尝 |
[14:42] | an ice-cold cherry slush or zesty South-Of-The-Border nachos. | 雪顶樱桃沙冰或者香脆的南境烤玉米片的时候了 |
[14:47] | “Cinco de Mayoh-my, they’re good!” | “我的五月节 他们真美味” |
[14:49] | real cheese, 50 cents extra. | 货真价实的奶酪 只需多出五角 |
[15:01] | Wha…? | 什 |
[15:02] | Matt, why is that bad-joke kid | 马特 那个讲烂笑话的小孩儿 |
[15:04] | throwing food at you? | 为什么向你扔零食 |
[15:05] | What did you do to him? | 你对他做了什么 |
[15:07] | I didn’t do anything to him. | 我什么也没做啊 |
[15:09] | Oh, so he’s just doing it ’cause he feels like it? | 哦 那么他这么做只是因为他喜欢吗 |
[15:12] | Picking on you for no reason? | 无缘无故找你茬 |
[15:15] | Oh, my gosh. He really does pick on you? | 哦 我的天啊 他真的找你茬了吗 |
[15:20] | Yeah. So? | 是啊 又能怎么样 |
[15:22] | So, nothing. | 怎么样 不怎么样 |
[15:24] | I just couldn’t think of any reason | 我怎么就想不到有什么原因 |
[15:26] | why anyone would want to pick on a great kid like you. | 会让人愿意找你这个活宝的茬 |
[15:28] | Maybe it’s ’cause you go around handcuffing people! | 或许因为你经常给别人上手铐 |
[15:32] | Come on, let’s go to the next hole. | 快点 我们去下一个洞 |
[15:36] | Maybe you don’t hear so good! Charity! | 可能你听力不是很好 是慈善啊 |
[15:39] | You know what that means?! | 你知道那是什么意思吗 |
[15:40] | Hey, don’t be walking away from me! | 嘿 别躲开我 |
[16:14] | Man, this is dull. | 老兄 这真是太无聊了 |
[16:16] | Ethan Craft draws back his flat stick and rolls his rock. | 伊桑・克拉夫特拉开他的平杆又击中了球 |
[16:19] | It’s online, but… | 球沿着直线走 但是 |
[16:20] | but what’s this?! | 但是这是什么 |
[16:21] | King Tut’s mummy has suddenly come alive | 图特王的木乃伊突然灵魂附体了 |
[16:23] | and is stalking the gallery | 而且正偷偷走进展览馆 |
[16:25] | tearing the heads off of innocent spectators! | 把那些无辜游客们的脑袋撕下来 |
[16:27] | And now the Mir Space Station is falling out of the sky. | 现在和平号太空站正从天上掉下来 |
[16:30] | Oh, the humanity! Mercy! | 哦 人类 可怜啊 |
[16:32] | A-A piece of debris is heading right at me and I…! | 一 一片残骸正从我头上掉下来 接着我就 |
[16:37] | I’m going to go get me some nachos. | 我要去拿一些烤玉米片 |
[16:44] | Have a nice trip. I see you girls stick together. | 旅途愉快 我看到你们这些女孩混在一起了 |
[16:48] | I am not in the mood! | 我可没那个心情 |
[16:50] | I’ve got a teacher who thinks I’m lazy! | 我有一个认为我很懒的老师 |
[16:53] | I’ve got Kate Sanders sniffing around a guy I like! | 我已经有个凯特・桑德斯在我喜欢的男生附近打转 |
[16:56] | I’ve got a stress pimple on my neck the size of a hockey puck | 我已经有一个冰球大小的脓包压在脖子上 |
[17:00] | and I’ve got 70 pounds of useless fat chained to my wrist! | 我还有拴在腕上的七十磅没用的脂肪 |
[17:04] | So unless you want me to force-feed you a set of golf clubs, | 所以除非你想要我强迫你吃下去一套高尔夫球具 |
[17:07] | I’d suggest you get out of my face! | 我建议你从我面前消失 |
[17:08] | And I mean it now, you rathead, weasel-eyed punk! | 我是说现在就滚 你个贼眉鼠眼的小流氓 |
[17:18] | Come on! | 快走 |
[17:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:21] | I didn’t do it for you. | 我这么做不是为了你 |
[17:22] | I did it because no one gets to beat up on you but me. | 我这么做是因为除了我没人有资格欺负你 |
[17:27] | Well, it was still kind of nice in a twisted kind of way. | 嗯 这还是挺不错的 以一种纠结的方式 |
[17:31] | Well, I didn’t need one more thing messing up my day. | 嗯 只希望别再有事来扰乱我的生活了 |
[17:34] | I guess you do kind of have a lot of things going on. | 我猜你确实有许多事情要忙 |
[17:37] | Tell me about it. | 那还用说 |
[17:39] | I didn’t think it’d be so difficult being a teenager. | 我觉得做一个青少年没那么困难吧 |
[17:42] | Oh, just wait till you find out about | 呵 那是因为你还不知道 |
[17:43] | peer pressure and hygiene products | 攀比心理压力和个人卫生用品 |
[17:46] | and when Mom starts having “important” talks with you. | 妈妈还会和你进行一些“重要”会谈 |
[17:50] | Sorry about the handcuffs thing. | 关于手铐的事我很抱歉 |
[17:53] | If I had to spend the day with a dopey sister | 如果我必须得和一个迟钝的姐姐过日子 |
[17:56] | I’m glad it was you. | 我很高兴她是你 |
[17:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:58] | If I had to spend the day with a dork-head brother | 如果我必须得和一个榆木脑袋小老弟弟过日子 |
[18:01] | you probably weren’t the worst one. | 你或许不是最差的 |
[18:02] | Hi, Lizzie. | 嗨 利齐 |
[18:04] | It’s true. | 真的呀 |
[18:05] | You are wearing your brother as a charm bracelet. | 你和你弟弟带着同一双手镯 |
[18:07] | Interesting fashion choice. | 有趣的时尚风格 |
[18:09] | You know, you missed Ethan’s hole-in-one. | 你知道吗 你错过了伊桑的一杆进洞 |
[18:11] | Luckily, I was there to cheer for him. | 幸运的是 有我在那里为他加油 |
[18:14] | I’ve got to get back there. He relies on my support. | 我必须回那里去 他需要我的支持 |
[18:19] | I don’t like her. | 我不喜欢她 |
[18:20] | Me, neither. | 我也是 |
[18:22] | I’ve got an idea. | 我有个想法 |
[18:24] | Hey, Kate. Want a macadamia nut? | 嘿 凯特 想要来颗夏威夷果吗 |
[18:29] | They’re from Hawaii, and Ethan loves them. | 产自夏威夷 而且伊桑爱吃这个 |
[18:32] | Okay, give me those. | 好吧 把它给我 |
[18:46] | Finally! There’s a reason for Matt’s existence. | 最后终于找到马特存在的理由了 |
[18:51] | Oh! Come on, let’s get out of here. | 哦 快点 我们离开这儿 |
[18:57] | Hey, kids! I got the key. | 嘿 孩子们 我有钥匙了 |
[19:26] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[19:28] | So, how’d the clothing drive go? | 嗯 衣服募捐得怎么样了 |
[19:31] | Oh, it went well | 哦 进展顺利 |
[19:32] | and if there are any kids who weigh 400 pounds who are needy | 如果有重四百磅的孩子的话 |
[19:34] | then they’ll be extremely well dressed. | 那么他们穿上肯定不错 |
[19:37] | Yo, Lizzie. | 哟 利齐 |
[19:38] | Hi, Ethan. | 嗨 伊桑 |
[19:41] | That’s Ethan Craft? | 是伊桑・克拉夫特吗 |
[19:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:43] | So, I heard you won. That’s great. | 嗯 我听说你赢了 真棒 |
[19:47] | Thanks, but I heard you spent the whole day | 谢谢 但我听说你花了一整天 |
[19:49] | with your cool little brother. | 陪你的小酷弟 |
[19:50] | I love that little guy. | 我喜欢那个小男孩 |
[19:53] | Listen, a whole bunch of us are going down for pizza. | 听着 我们有一堆人正要去吃披萨 |
[19:54] | You want to come? | 你想来吗 |
[20:00] | Lizzie? | 利齐 |
[20:01] | Um, you know what? You guys go ahead. | 嗯 你知道吗 你们去吧 |
[20:04] | I’ve got a needy little kid I got to take care of. | 我得去照顾一个需要我的小孩儿 |
[20:08] | Heywood! | 海伍德 |
[20:11] | You’re roadkill! | 你死定了 |
[20:18] | Help me! Don’t leave me here! | 救命啊 不要把我留在这里 |
[20:19] | Come on, help me! | 快来人呐 救命啊 |
[20:21] | Help, please! Someone! | 请帮帮我 有人吗 |
[20:22] | Anyone, help me! Please, help me! | 来人呐 救救我 请帮帮我 |
[20:27] | Come on, help me! | 快来人呐 救命啊 |
[20:28] | Someone, anyone, please! | 有人吗 有人在吗 拜托了 |
[20:38] | Put Matt down, and step away from your brother. | 把马特放下来 离你弟弟远点 |
[20:40] | Sorry! | 抱歉 |
[20:42] | I would cut. | 我卡 |
[20:46] | See? Send an amateur… | 看吧 让一位业余爱好者 |
[20:49] | Did anyone order a rabbit? | 有人预订兔子了吗 |
[20:51] | That’s it. | 到此为止 |
[20:54] | That’s it! | 到此为止 |
[20:56] | That’s it. | 到此为止 |
[20:57] | I’m telling Mom and… | 我要告诉妈妈和 |
[21:04] | -Okay, do we have a line anywhere? -What’s going on? | -好吧 我们要打到什么时候 -咋回事儿 |