时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Lizzie, there’s something I’m supposed to tell you… | 利齐 我本来想告诉你一件事 |
[00:08] | I just can’t remember what. | 可我想不起来了 |
[00:10] | Oh, I know. Was it about Lizzie’s outfit? | 哦 我知道 是不是利齐的衣服 |
[00:12] | ‘Cause, you know, it’s not her fault– red’s not her color. | 你知道 这不是她的错 只是红色不适合她 |
[00:15] | Maybe ’cause it clashed with the green spinach | 也许是它和在我牙齿上沾了一下午的 |
[00:17] | that was in my teeth all afternoon. | 绿色菠菜不配吧 |
[00:22] | Hmm, is that what that was? | 嗯 是这样吗 |
[00:24] | I thought it was licorice. | 我还以为是甘草呢 |
[00:25] | That doesn’t matter. The point is, you’re my best friends. | 这都不重要 关键是你们是我最好的朋友 |
[00:28] | You should’ve told me. | 你们本该告诉我的 |
[00:31] | What, dog breath? | 怎么了 傻瓜 |
[00:33] | -Nothing. -Freak. | -没事儿 -怪人 |
[00:37] | That’s it. I just remembered what I’m supposed to tell you | 是这样 我刚想起来我想告诉你 |
[00:40] | Ethan said that if you wanted to sit with him at lunch today | 伊桑说如果你今天愿意和他一起吃午饭的话 |
[00:43] | he’d be cool with it. | 他会很乐意 |
[00:44] | Ethan? Ethan Craft said I could eat lunch with him | 伊桑 伊桑・克拉夫特说我今天可以和他 |
[00:47] | today and you’re… and you’re telling me this now… | 一起吃午饭 而你 过了这么久你才告诉我 |
[00:49] | way into the conversation… with no time to prepare? | 都没时间准备了 |
[00:52] | I couldn’t remember. You want to know why? | 我记不起来了 你想知道为什么吗 |
[00:54] | Because it’s not that important. | 因为那不怎么重要 |
[00:56] | Not important? | 不重要 |
[00:58] | Gordo, if Lizzie has lunch with Ethan | 戈多 如果利齐和伊桑吃午饭 |
[01:00] | I mean, the school will notice. | 我是说 整个学校都会注意的 |
[01:01] | No, they won’t. | 不 不会的 |
[01:03] | Yes, they will. Which translates to being popular. | 会的 他们会的 那意味着受欢迎 |
[01:06] | Lizzie will be popular which means we will be popular. | 利齐受欢迎就意味着我们会受欢迎 |
[01:09] | -Whatever. What happened? -Lizzie? | -随便了 发生什么了 -利齐 |
[01:15] | Let’s just say it’s about four feet tall it has brown hair | 提醒你一下他有四英尺高 有着棕色的头发 |
[01:18] | and it’s far worse than you not telling me I have spinach | 这就比你没告诉我菠菜在我牙齿上沾了一下午 |
[01:21] | stuck in my teeth all afternoon. I’d hang up, but I can’t. | 要糟多了 我得挂了 但我挂不了 |
[01:28] | Matt must’ve been switched at birth. | 马特一定是在出生时被换走了 |
[01:30] | My real brother couldn’t be some prank-pulling, lizard-killing | 我真正的弟弟不可能是这样一个爱恶作剧 |
[01:32] | make-believe-friend-having weirdo. I want a blood test. | 杀蜥蜴 假装自己有朋友的怪胎 我要验血 |
[01:40] | If you believe | 如果你相信 |
[01:43] | We’ve got a picture-perfect plan | 我们事先就有一个绝妙的计划 |
[01:47] | We’ve got you fooled | 那你就错了 |
[01:50] | ‘Cause we only do the best we can | 我们不过是在尽力而为 |
[01:55] | And sometimes we make it | 有时我们会取得成功 |
[01:59] | And sometimes we fake it | 有时我们会把事情搞砸 |
[02:02] | But we get one step closer each and every day | 但我们离目标一天比一天近 |
[02:08] | We’ll figure it out on the way. | 我们会在途中解决所有难题 |
[02:12] | Lizzie McGuire S01E15 Lizzie’s Nightmares | |
[02:16] | No big deal? No big deal? | 没什么大不了 没什么大不了 |
[02:18] | But-but I’m supposed to have lunch with… | 可是我要和… |
[02:21] | I am having a very important lunch today, Mom | 我今天有一顿很重要的午餐 妈妈 |
[02:24] | and now my hair is ruined. | 可是现在我的头发毁了 |
[02:26] | Hysterical? Who said I’m hysterical? I’m not hysterical. | 歇斯底里 谁说我歇斯底里 我没有歇斯底里 |
[02:30] | Lizzie, I think we got almost all the honey out. | 利齐 我想我们已经把蜂蜜都弄下来了 |
[02:32] | I don’t think anyone’s going to notice. | 我不认为有人会注意到 |
[02:34] | Yes, they will. They just won’t say anything. | 不 他们会的 他们只是什么也不说 |
[02:36] | -Well, let’s ask your father. Sam? -Hmm? | -好吧 让我们问问你爸爸 萨姆 -嗯 |
[02:39] | Look at Lizzie. Doesn’t she look especially nice today? | 看看利齐 她今天看起来是不是特别漂亮啊 |
[02:45] | Yeah, she does. Especially her earrings. | 是很漂亮 尤其是她的耳环 |
[02:48] | Poor Dad. He tries so hard, | 可怜的爸爸 他那么努力 |
[02:50] | but most of the time, he’s clueless. | 可是大多数时候 他却这么不开窍 |
[02:53] | Um, I mean her outfit. Of course, your hair. | 嗯 我是说她的衣服 当然 还有你的头发 |
[02:59] | -See? -No, it-it looks nice. Beautiful, in fact. | -听见没 -不 看起来很好 漂亮 真的 |
[03:03] | See? | 听见没 |
[03:04] | Poor Mom. | 可怜的妈妈 |
[03:05] | She’s got Dad so well-trained she actually believed that. | 她还真以为自己把爸爸训练得很听话呢 |
[03:11] | I’m telling you, Lanny the honey thing worked great. | 告诉你 兰尼 蜂蜜太管用了 |
[03:15] | I did exactly what you said, | 我就像你说的那样做的 |
[03:17] | but I used my sister instead of a hamster. | 不过我把仓鼠换成了我姐姐 |
[03:24] | Uh, Lanny, I got to go. Hi. | 啊 兰尼 我得挂了 嗨 |
[03:30] | If you want to know what’s good for you you won’t talk to me, | 如果你想为你自己考虑考虑 就不要和我说话 |
[03:32] | you won’t look at me and you pretend that you don’t know me. | 不要看着我 装作你不认识我 |
[03:34] | Forever? Works for me. | 永远 没问题 |
[03:37] | Hey, Matt that’s your sister. Be nice. | 嘿 马特 那是你姐姐 态度好点 |
[03:40] | But she’s such an easy target, Dad. | 可她简直太容易上当了 爸爸 |
[03:42] | Oh, let’s see if you can say that | 哦 让我看看当我把你的头踩在脚下以后 |
[03:44] | with your head underneath my foot. | 你还敢不敢那么说 |
[03:46] | Okay, that’s it. Matt… you are grounded. | 好吧 就这样吧 马特 你被禁足了 |
[03:49] | -Yeah. What’d he do? -He… her hair. | -啊 他做了什么 -他 她的头发 |
[03:52] | -Oh, right, right. -So, what is it this time? No TV? | -哦 对对 -那么这次是什么 不许看电视 |
[03:55] | No friends over after school? | 放学后不许带朋友过来 |
[03:57] | No more chicken noodle casserole? Eww! | 没有砂锅鸡烩面可吃 噢 |
[04:01] | I know! Why don’t we just send him away, like, forever? | 我知道了 我们为什么不把他送走 永远送走 |
[04:04] | -That’s not a bad idea. -Hey, that’s not very nice. | -主意不错啊 -嘿 那可不怎么样 |
[04:07] | Well, you haven’t been very nice either, young man | 哦 你也不怎么样 年轻人 |
[04:10] | putting honey on your sister’s phone. Just go to school. | 把蜂蜜放到你姐姐的电话上 去上学吧 |
[04:13] | I’ll deal with your punishment later. | 晚一点我再决定对你的惩罚 |
[04:14] | Oh, I’ll rush right home. | 哦 我会赶回家的 |
[04:17] | Hey, Matt, cool it, all right. | 嘿 马特 冷静点儿 好吧 |
[04:18] | And you better hurry up before you miss your bus. | 你最好快点 不然就赶不上校车了 |
[04:21] | Poor Matt. If he weren’t so… | 可怜的马特 如果他不是这么 |
[04:24] | w-wait! What am I saying? “Poor Matt”? Not. | 等等 我在说什么 可怜的马特 不 |
[04:28] | Hey, what about her? | 嘿 她怎么样 |
[04:30] | Mom’s taking me to school, brother from another. | 妈妈送我去学校 从别人家捡来的弟弟 |
[04:33] | Oh, “Mommy’s taking me to school.” | 哦 妈妈送我去学校 |
[04:44] | Hey, wait! Hey, wait for me! Hello! Hey! Thank you! | 嘿 等等 嘿 等等我 你好 嘿 谢谢 |
[05:02] | Hey, this isn’t my bus. Oh, well. | 嘿 这不是我的车 哦 好吧 |
[05:14] | Your hair looks fine. Really. | 你的头发看起来很好 真的 |
[05:16] | Oh, and for the record, your teeth are clear, too. | 哦 顺便告诉你 你的牙齿也很干净 |
[05:19] | Thanks, Miranda. Anyway, I’ve made a desion. | 谢谢 米兰达 不管怎样 我已经决定了 |
[05:23] | I’m not going to let my little brother ruin | 我是不会让我的小弟弟破坏掉 |
[05:25] | what’s otherwise the greatest day of my entire life. | 我人生中最重要的一天的 |
[05:27] | What’s so great about it? | 有什么重要的 |
[05:29] | -Tell him, Miranda. -Two words, Gordo. | -告诉他 米兰达 -两个词 戈多 |
[05:31] | If you say Ethan Craft, I swear I’m going to hurl. | 如果你说伊桑・克拉夫特 我发誓我会吐 |
[05:33] | Fine. In that case, I’ll say one word: lunch. | 好吧 那样的话 我就说一个词:午餐 |
[05:52] | You’re in my seat, little man. Move it. | 你坐到我的位子上了 小鬼 走开 |
[05:56] | -Um, I don’t think so. -You don’t think so? | -嗯 我可不这样认为 -你不这样认为 |
[05:59] | Um, no, unless I missed the sign | 嗯 不 除非我没看到 |
[06:01] | that says “reserved for Franken dork.” | “为弗兰肯呆子而留”的标记 |
[06:03] | -What? -Franken-dork. Frankendork. | -什么 -弗兰肯 呆子 弗兰肯呆子 |
[06:07] | I’d show you, but I don’t have a mirror. | 我想让你看见的 可我没带镜子 |
[06:13] | -Who are you? -They call me Bond. Matt Bond. | -你是谁 -他们叫我邦德 马特・邦德 |
[06:18] | All right, you leave me no choice. | 好吧 你让我别无选择 |
[06:24] | How do you want it? | 你想要怎样 |
[06:26] | -Um, shaken, not stirred. -You’re funny. | -嗯 摇晃 不要搅动 -你真有趣 |
[06:31] | So are you, but looks aren’t everything. | 你也一样 但是外表可不是万能的 |
[06:33] | Slide over, Bond. | 往里面坐坐 邦德 |
[06:39] | I hate writing on the chalkboard. It makes my hands all | 我讨厌在黑板上写字 把我的手弄的这么干 |
[06:42] | powdery and dry, like my grandma’s face. | 还全是粉笔灰 就像我奶奶的脸 |
[06:45] | Hello, anybody home? | 嗨 有人在吗 |
[06:47] | -Oh, sorry. -Where is your head today? | -哦 对不起 -你今天怎么心不在焉啊 |
[06:55] | -Uh, um, oh, nowhere. -Hey, guys. | -嗯 没什么 -嗨 伙计们 |
[07:00] | -Hey, Gordo. -Have you guys heard about this new kid? | -嗨 戈多 -你们听说过这个新来的小孩吗 |
[07:03] | You mean the one with the recording contract? Yes, | 你是说有录音合同的那个 是的 |
[07:06] | I haven’t stopped hearing about him. His parents are spies | 我不停地听到他的消息 他父母是间谍 |
[07:09] | he goes to Disney World at least twice a year | 他每年至少去迪斯尼世界两次 |
[07:12] | and he’s already skipped three grades. | 他已经跳过了三个年级 |
[07:14] | Yeah, well, how about the fact that he’s already made a movie? | 哦 好吧 那关于他已经拍了一部电影的事呢 |
[07:17] | A movie. And not just any movie, | 一部电影 还不是随便的什么电影 |
[07:18] | but a feature film.With Steven Spielberg. | 是一部故事片 和史蒂芬・斯皮尔伯格 |
[07:21] | And he’s younger than I am. He’s younger than me. | 他还那么年轻 比我还年轻 |
[07:24] | Whoa, whoa, whoa– Who is this kid anyway? | 哇哦 那么那孩子是谁 |
[07:26] | Haven’t met him yet but he’s a friend of Ethan Craft’s. | 还没见过他 不过他是伊桑・克拉夫特的一个朋友 |
[07:30] | -Ethan? -Mm-hmm. He transferred from some small | -伊桑 -嗯 他从斐济旁边一个地图上 |
[07:33] | private school on an uncharted island near Fiji. | 没标的小岛上的一个私人学校转学过来 |
[07:36] | His name is, um… um… ooh, Matt something. | 他叫 嗯 马特什么的 |
[07:40] | Matt? Please, don’t say that name around me. | 马特 求你 别跟我提起这个名字 |
[07:43] | I can’t believe it. Younger than me, | 简直不敢相信 比我还年轻 |
[07:45] | and he’s already worked with Spielberg. | 就已经和斯皮尔伯格一起工作过了 |
[07:47] | So I said to him Harry Potter should be seen not just read | 所以我对他说哈利・波特不应该只用来读 |
[07:52] | -and that’s why they’re making the movie. -Wow! | -这就是他们拍了电影的原因 -喔 |
[07:56] | -Lizzie? -Are you okay? | -利齐 -你还好吧 |
[07:59] | Phew. Yeah, I’m fine. Was that… was that Ethan? | 呼 是的 我还好 那是 那是伊桑吗 |
[08:06] | Did he say anything about lunch? | 他说了什么关于午饭的事儿吗 |
[08:10] | Oh, Sam, this is all my fault. | 哦 萨姆 这都是我的错 |
[08:11] | Ho-Hold on a second, honey. I’m making a killing | 等一下 亲爱的 我正在网上拍卖赚大钱呢 |
[08:13] | on this online auction selling your old Leif Garrett records. | 卖掉你的列夫・加勒特的旧唱片 |
[08:21] | Sam, I need you to listen to me. It’s Matt. | 萨姆 你要听我说 是马特的事 |
[08:24] | He’s missing. School just called. He never showed up. | 他不见了 学校刚打电话过来 他没去学校 |
[08:27] | And the last thing I said to him before he went to school | 他去学校之前我和他说的最后一句话是 |
[08:29] | was that I thought that we should send him away forever. | 我想我们应该把他永远送走 |
[08:31] | And I think he thinks I hate him and he ran away from home. | 我估计他认为我讨厌他 他就离家出走了 |
[08:34] | I mean, from us. I mean… from me. | 我是说离开我们 我是说离开我 |
[08:37] | Now, just slow down, all right, honey? | 现在 放松下来 好吗 亲爱的 |
[08:38] | This has happened before, remember? | 以前也发生过 记得吗 |
[08:40] | That time that Matt hid under the bed for an entire day | 那次马特一整天都躲在床下 |
[08:42] | so that he didn’t have to do the square dancing during PE? | 那样他就不用在体育课上跳方块舞了 |
[08:49] | -Oh, that’s true. -Yeah. | -哦 是的 -是啊 |
[08:51] | No, I checked under the bed and the only thing there | 不 我已经看过床下了 那里只有 |
[08:53] | was a week-old chicken noodle casserole. | 放了一周的砂锅烹制的砂锅鸡烩面 |
[08:55] | I thought he liked that, too. | 我以为他喜欢那东西呢 |
[08:57] | You know, he’s got to be around here somewhere. | 呃 他应该是在附近瞎转悠呢 |
[08:59] | Do you remember the time he snuck out so he | 你记得么 他那次溜出去 |
[09:01] | could be the first in line at the toy store to meet Tarzan? | 就为了能在玩具店排队第一个去见泰山 |
[09:03] | -Yeah, he didn’t sneak out. -Huh? | -是的 他没溜出去 -啊 |
[09:05] | I went with him. | 我和他一起去了 |
[09:09] | I knew you liked that guy. | 我就知道你喜欢那家伙 |
[09:11] | It’s the way he was hanging from the rope, right… | 他在绳子上荡来荡去 对吧 |
[09:12] | and the loin cloth… | 还有束腰布 |
[09:13] | Okay, okay, okay. This is serious. | 好好好 严肃点 |
[09:15] | Matt’s missing and we have to find him. | 马特不见了 我们得找到他 |
[09:17] | Okay. Look, you check the closets, I’ll look under the house. | 好 你去检查一下壁橱 我去下面看看 |
[09:22] | Okay, this is it. The moment I’ve been waiting | 好 就这样 我一生都在等待这个时候 |
[09:24] | for my entire life: lunch with Ethan Craft. | 和伊桑・克拉夫特一起吃午饭 |
[09:29] | I-I want you to remember e-every detail | 我希望你记住每个细节 |
[09:31] | every expression, every word. | 每个表情 每一句话 |
[09:34] | -No worries, Miranda. I’ll tell you everything. -Thank you. | -别担心 米兰达 我会告诉你一切的 -谢谢 |
[09:38] | Okay, I wasn’t going to say anything | 好 我什么也不说 |
[09:40] | but I think you need to hear this. The fact that you care | 不过我希望你听听这个 你这么在乎 |
[09:43] | so much about sitting with Ethan is kind of pathetic. | 和伊桑一起吃饭 这真是一种悲哀 |
[09:46] | So, he’s popular and maybe he’s good looking. So what? | 是的 他受欢迎 也许还长得帅 那又怎样 |
[09:49] | Who you are is way more important than | 你是谁比你和谁一起吃饭 |
[09:52] | who you sit with at lunch. | 要重要的多 |
[09:53] | You done? | 你说完了吗 |
[09:55] | -Good. Here I go. -Good luck. | -好 我走了 -好运 |
[10:01] | -Hey, Lizzie over here. -Ahh. | -嗨 利齐 这里 -啊 |
[10:19] | And that’s how Britney learned to dance. | 布兰妮就是那样学会跳舞的 |
[10:36] | It was nice while it lasted. | 好时光总是那么短暂 |
[10:43] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[10:45] | Getting my life back. Hey, don’t worry | 找回我的生活 嘿 别担心 |
[10:47] | I’ll tell you how I got knighted by the queen when I get back. | 等我回来我会告诉你我是如何被女王授予爵位的 |
[10:53] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[10:55] | Well, you see, it all started when… | 哦 听我说 是这么回事 |
[10:58] | Do Mom and Dad know that you’re not in school? | 爸爸妈妈知道你不在学校吗 |
[11:00] | -But, I am in… -You’re the new kid, aren’t you? | -不过我是在 -你就是那个新来的孩子 对不对 |
[11:03] | Well, it kind of looks that way, but… | 哦 看起来是那么回事 但是 |
[11:05] | Does anybody know that you’re my brother? | 有人知道你是我弟弟吗 |
[11:07] | Well, at first I thought he did look kind of familiar, | 嗯 一开始我是觉得他有点眼熟 |
[11:10] | but then I thought Lizzie could never be related to | 不过我接着想到利齐永远也不可能 |
[11:12] | anybody that cool and charming. Oh, hi, Matt. | 和任何又酷又迷人的人有什么关系 哦 嗨 马特 |
[11:19] | Did Kate just call you cool? | 凯特刚刚在说你酷 |
[11:23] | Never mind. Here’s the plan: we’re going to call Mom | 没关系 计划是这样的 我们叫妈妈爸爸 |
[11:25] | and Dad to pick you up and by tomorrow, | 把你接走 到了明天 |
[11:27] | everyone will have forgotten who you are. | 每个人都会忘记你是谁了 |
[11:29] | -Um, that’s not going to work for me. -What? | -嗯 那对我没有用 -什么 |
[11:32] | I like it here. The playground’s bigger, the food’s better | 我喜欢这里 操场更大 食物更好 |
[11:35] | and everybody’s really nice. Hey. | 每个人都很好 嘿 |
[11:37] | Especially that Ethan guy. | 尤其是那个叫伊桑的家伙 |
[11:40] | “That Ethan guy”? “That Ethan guy”?! | 那个叫伊桑的家伙 那个叫伊桑的家伙 |
[11:43] | Is it too late to put Matt up for adoption? | 现在让别人收养马特是不是太晚了 |
[11:47] | You know all I ever hear you say about this place is | 知道吗 我总是听你说这里 |
[11:50] | how horrible it is. But, it’s really not. | 如何糟糕 但实际上并不是这样 |
[11:53] | I like it here, and I’m staying. | 我喜欢这里 我要留在这里 |
[11:55] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不能留在这里 |
[11:56] | Uh, yes, I am. | 啊 是的 我要留在这儿 |
[11:58] | No! | 不 |
[12:00] | Matt, Matt… | 马特 马特 |
[12:02] | The people have spoken. | 人民的心声 |
[12:09] | At the risk of sounding selfish, I, for one, am glad | 冒着被人说自私的风险 我想说我很高兴知道 |
[12:11] | it’s Matt. Steven Spielberg… what an imagination. | 那是马特 史蒂文・斯皮尔伯格 多丰富的想象力 |
[12:16] | So, what are you going to do? | 那么 你打算怎么办 |
[12:20] | What am I going to do? I’ll do what any other | 我打算怎么办 我要像其他的 |
[12:22] | red-blooded sibling does. I’ll got to Mom and Dad. | 满腔热血的姐姐一样 我去找妈妈爸爸 |
[12:28] | So, did Matt say anything about | 那么 马特说过什么 |
[12:29] | not going to school today, Lanny? | 今天不去学校的话吗 兰尼 |
[12:32] | You were on the phone with him this morning. | 你今天早上和他打过电话 |
[12:37] | Nothing about square dancing or missing a test? | 没有什么关于方块舞或者考试不及格的事吗 |
[12:41] | Yeah? No. The kid’s not talking. | 有吗 没有 这孩子就是不说话 |
[12:47] | -Does he ever? -He’s one of Matt’s best friends. | -他什么时候说过话 -他是马特最好的朋友之一 |
[12:52] | That’s not saying much. | 那并不能说明什么 |
[12:53] | I just checked with headquarters. | 我刚和总部查询过 |
[12:55] | They’ll circulate pictures, canvass the area. | 他们会发出照片 仔细检查这片地区 |
[12:57] | Don’t worry. Cases like this, it’s best to just sit tight. | 别担心 像这样的案子 最好就是坐下来等 |
[13:00] | We’ll know something soon. | 一会儿我们就会知道些消息了 |
[13:04] | You’re right, gnomes are weird. | 没错 矮人就是很奇怪 |
[13:11] | But they never let us make phone calls | 可是他们不会让我们 |
[13:13] | from the principal’s office. | 在校长办公室打电话 |
[13:14] | Are we or are we not allowed to | 有紧急事件时允许不允许 |
[13:15] | use the school phone in case of emergencies? | 我们用学校的电话 |
[13:18] | -Allowed. -And being my best friend, | -允许 -作为我最好的朋友 |
[13:20] | and knowing how I feel about him do you or | 你知道我对他是什么感觉 |
[13:22] | do you not think that Matt being here is an emergency? | 那么你认不认为马特在这里就是个紧急事件 |
[13:25] | Well, see, uh, that’s where you and I differ. | 哦 好吧 那就是你和我不一样的地方 |
[13:27] | Miranda, it’s Matt. The best thing about going to school | 米兰达 他是马特 每天上学最好的地方 |
[13:30] | every day is the fact that he’s not going to be there. | 就是他不会出现在这里 |
[13:33] | But, for the first time in our lives | 但是 这也是我们生命中第一次 |
[13:34] | we can use him to our advantage. | 可以利用他为我们带来好处的机会啊 |
[13:36] | -Uh, no thanks. -But Matt’s a friend of Ethan’s, | -哦 还是算了 谢谢 -但是马特是伊桑的朋友 |
[13:39] | which makes Matt popular. We want to be popular. | 这使得马特受欢迎 我们也想受欢迎 |
[13:42] | Matt could help us. | 马特就可以帮我们 |
[13:43] | Help us?! He’s already ruined my lunch with Ethan Craft. | 帮我们 他已经毁了我和伊桑・克拉夫特的午饭 |
[13:46] | Besides, I don’t even care anymore. I just want him gone. | 另外 我不在乎这个了 我只想让他离开 |
[13:50] | Uh, this all made sense to me before we started talking. | 啊 在我们谈话之前我还明白来着 |
[13:53] | While you’re trying to make sense of it | 在你试图弄明白的这段时间 |
[13:54] | I’ll be in the office using the school phone. Later. | 我去办公室打学校电话 一会见 |
[13:58] | You see as long as you can hold your breath being stuffed | 你看 只要你能屏住呼吸 被塞进柜子里 |
[14:02] | inside a locker isn’t really that bad. Here, you try. | 也不是那么糟糕 来 试一试 |
[14:09] | Hello. | 你好 |
[14:15] | Hello? Anybody? | 你好 有人吗 |
[14:23] | The way that you’ve explained it I see no reason | 通过你的解释 我认为滑板车没有理由 |
[14:26] | why Scooter shouldn’t be a part of the PE curriculum. | 不成为体育课程的一部分 |
[14:29] | I’m going to bring it up with the board. | 我会把这个提议提交给董事会 |
[14:31] | Uh, now you know the rules, Miss McGuire. | 哦 你知道规矩吧 麦奎尔小姐 |
[14:34] | No student phone calls. | 学生不许打电话 |
[14:35] | But this is an emergency. I mean, | 可这件事很紧急 我是说 |
[14:37] | my little brother’s at my school. | 我的小弟弟在我的学校 |
[14:38] | Yes, he is. And we’re very lucky to have him. | 是的 他在这儿 我们很幸运能让他来这儿 |
[14:42] | -But he doesn’t belong here. -You’re right. | -但他不属于这里 -你是对的 |
[14:44] | -He belongs in the gifted program. -You-you don’t understand. | -他属于天才计划 -你不明白 |
[14:48] | But I do. Just a tip, Lizzie– | 不 我明白 给你一个建议 利齐 |
[14:50] | Jealousy isn’t pretty on a girl. | 作为一个女孩 嫉妒并不好 |
[14:52] | Let’s try and work through it, hmm? | 让我们试着战胜它 嗯 |
[14:55] | Uh, excuse me can you just call my parents. | 哦 对不起 能给我父母打个电话吗 |
[14:57] | I’m sure they’re really worried about him. | 我肯定他们很担心他 |
[14:58] | Oh, no. You don’t have to do that. | 哦 不 你不需要那样做 |
[15:01] | Uh, actually, I was going to do that right now. | 哦 其实 我刚才正要打电话呢 |
[15:06] | You are so busted. | 你就要完蛋了 |
[15:11] | -It’s the machine. -Yes. | -是电话答录机 -太好了 |
[15:12] | H-Hello. Yeah, this is, uh, | 你好 是的 这是 嗯 |
[15:14] | Principal Tweety from Lizzie’s school. | 利齐学校的崔第校长 |
[15:16] | Just wanted to call and say what a joy it is | 我打电话来向告诉您 |
[15:18] | having Matt here with us today. | 我们今天很高兴能和马特在一起 |
[15:23] | Somebody wake me up, please. | 谁来把我叫醒吧 拜托 |
[15:25] | Anybody, wake me up from this horrible nightmare. | 随便谁 把我从这个可怕的噩梦里叫醒吧 |
[15:30] | This is really happening. | 一切都是真的 |
[15:33] | So, I just thought I should tell you Matt’s not | 所以 我只是想告诉你马特并不是 |
[15:35] | who you think he is. I just thought you should know that. | 你想的那样 我只是觉得你应该知道这个 |
[15:38] | Weird. The little guy said you’d do something like this. | 奇怪 小家伙就说过你会做这样的事 |
[15:43] | He did? | 他说过么 |
[15:46] | Something wrong? | 有什么不对的吗 |
[15:48] | Nah. Uh, I was just wondering– | 没有 呃 我只是在想 |
[15:50] | does your brain hurt, like, all the time? | 你一直都头疼吗 |
[15:54] | My brain? | 我的头 |
[15:55] | I never met anybody with a permanent brain freeze. | 我还从来没见过谁的脑子总是僵住的 |
[15:58] | Mine just last like a minute. | 我顶多也就是持续一分钟吧 |
[16:01] | What are you talking about? My… | 你在说什么 我的 |
[16:06] | What else did that little Matt say about me? | 马特还说了我什么 |
[16:10] | -About your eyes. -What about my eyes? | -你的眼睛 -我的眼睛怎么了 |
[16:14] | Does the one really pop all the way out of | 当你疯狂的时候你的眼睛会从你的头里 |
[16:16] | your head when you get mad? | 砰的一下蹦出来吗 |
[16:24] | That’s it. Matt’s going down. | 我受够了 马特玩完了 |
[16:29] | Well, this is ridiculous. I can’t stand around here waiting. | 哦 这太荒唐了 我不能再这么等下去了 |
[16:32] | – I’m going nuts. -Isn’t there something you can do? | -我会发疯的 -没什么你能做的吗 |
[16:35] | It’s best to just stay home and wait for the phone to ring. | 最好是呆在家等电话响 |
[16:37] | Other than that, I’d love some more coffee. | 除了这个 我还想要点儿咖啡 |
[16:40] | No. No! I’m not making you any more coffee | 不 不 除非你告诉我我的孩子在哪儿 |
[16:44] | until you can tell me where my baby is! | 否则我不会给你咖啡了 |
[16:46] | Um, “phone to ring.” Wait a second– | 嗯 等电话 等一下 |
[16:47] | I turned the phone off when I was online, and… | 我上网的时候把电话关了 而且 |
[16:50] | What?! It’s been off this whole time? | 什么 电话一直就没开 |
[16:54] | Well, I was wheeling and dealing, you know | 哦 我正忙着交易 你知道 |
[16:56] | ’cause the Leif Garrett records are really hot these days… | 列夫・加勒特的唱片最近很火 |
[16:58] | Oh, look, messages. | 哦 看 有信息 |
[16:59] | Jo, honey, it’s Mom. I hope this machine works. | 乔 亲爱的 是妈妈 希望这机器好用 |
[17:03] | You haven’t returned any of my calls. | 你一直没回我的电话 |
[17:04] | I’ll deal with her later. | 待会儿再处理 |
[17:06] | Hello. This is, uh, Principal Tweety from Lizzie’s school. | 你好 这是 利齐学校的崔第校长 |
[17:09] | Lizzie’s school? I don’t have time for you. My baby’s missing. | 利齐的学校 我没时间管你了 我的孩子不见了 |
[17:14] | That’s the last message? But I wanted to hear from Matt. | 那是最后一条消息 可我想听到马特的电话 |
[17:18] | I want my Matty. I want my Matty. | 我要我的马特 我要我的马特 |
[17:21] | Honey, it’s going to be okay. It’s going to be fine. | 亲爱的 会好的 会没事的 |
[17:25] | Uh, about that coffee… | 嗯 关于咖啡 |
[17:29] | And voila… the perfect meal. | 看这个 完美的一餐 |
[17:34] | I’ll be sharing more recipes on Oprah next month. | 下个月我会在奥普拉秀上分享更多的食谱 |
[17:38] | -There you are. -You okay? | -你在这儿 -你还好吧 |
[17:40] | Never better, actually. | 再好不过了 真的 |
[17:41] | Why the sudden turnaround? | 怎么变得这么突然 |
[17:43] | Yeah, I heard Principal Tweety busted you. | 哦 我听说崔第校长抓住你了 |
[17:45] | -It was worth it. -Say what? | -值了 -你说啥 |
[17:48] | While Principal Tweety was showing Matt around the school | 崔第校长带着马特在学习里参观的时候 |
[17:51] | I snuck in and used his phone to call. | 我溜进去用他的电话打了 |
[17:56] | So I said, “Tissue? I hardly know you.” | 然后我说 “要纸巾 我根本不认识你啊” |
[18:01] | -Matt McGuire? -No. No Matt McGuire here. | -马特・麦奎尔 -不 这里没有马特・麦奎尔 |
[18:10] | Bond? Matt Bond? | 邦德 马特・邦德 |
[18:15] | I guess the jig is up. | 我看这回是真的玩儿完了 |
[18:18] | Go easy on me, would you, fellas? | 对我温和点儿 好吗 伙计 |
[18:25] | Woo-hoo. Yeah. | 哇哦 好啊 |
[18:28] | He’s so cool. So cool. | 他真酷 真酷 |
[18:32] | What? I just can’t win today. | 什么 我今天赢不了了 |
[18:34] | Now I’ve made him even more popular. | 现在我甚至让他更受欢迎了 |
[18:36] | Oh, I could kick myself in the head. | 哦 我能真想踢踢我自己的脑袋 |
[18:39] | Wow, I didn’t know I could do that. | 喔 我还以为我办不到呢 |
[18:46] | Well, you know what they say: tomorrow is another day. | 呃 俗话说得好 明天又是新的一天 |
[18:50] | That may be true, but Matt’s always going to be her brother. | 也许那是对的 但是马特永远都是她的弟弟 |
[18:53] | Oh, thanks. Way to spread the sunshine, Gordo. | 哦 谢谢 你还真是看得开啊 戈多 |
[18:56] | Spielberg. | 斯皮尔伯格 |
[19:02] | It’s okay. I feel for you. | 好了 我理解你 |
[19:05] | So, did Matt get in beaucoup trouble? | 那么 马特遇到了很多麻烦吗 |
[19:08] | Total. Grounded for a month, no TV and no phone. | 绝对 罚一个月不许看电视 不许打电话 |
[19:11] | And the best part is he’s got to keep | 最棒的就是他要一直 |
[19:12] | a solid ten feet away from me at all times. | 和我保持十英尺的距离 |
[19:14] | Yeah, but meanwhile, everyone at school | 是的 不过现在学校里的每个人 |
[19:16] | is still talking about him. | 仍然在谈论他 |
[19:18] | Yep, nothing says cool like getting arrested. | 是 没什么事情比谈论他被捕更酷了 |
[19:21] | Especially at school. | 而且是在学校被捕的 |
[19:23] | Oh, hold on. I’ve got another call, guys. Hello? | 哦 等一下 我还有一个电话 伙计们 你好 |
[19:26] | Uh, Lizzie, hi, it’s Ethan. | 啊 利齐 嗨 是伊桑 |
[19:29] | Um, Ethan, hi. Can you hold on a second? | 嗯 伊桑 嗨 你能等一下吗 |
[19:34] | Oh, oh, my gosh, you guys. | 哦 天啊 伙计们 |
[19:36] | Ethan. I-It’s Ethan Craft. He’s on the other line. | 伊桑 是伊桑・克拉夫特 他在另一条线上 |
[19:39] | -Ethan? Ethan? -Oh, my gosh, I-I got to go. | -伊桑 伊桑 -哦 天啊 我得挂了 |
[19:41] | I so want to be you. | 真希望我就是你啊 |
[19:42] | Can someone please explain this guy’s appeal to me? | 请问有谁能跟我解释一下这个人吸引力吗 |
[19:46] | I’m back. So, what’s up? | 我来了 那么 有事吗 |
[19:50] | Uh, hey, listen, I was wondering. | 啊 嘿 听着 我在想 |
[19:52] | What are you doing for lunch on Saturday? | 你星期六的午饭有安排吗 |
[19:54] | -Um, nothing… yet. -So, then you’ll have time | -嗯 还没事 -那么 你有时间给我和马特 |
[19:59] | to pick up a pizza for me and Matt? I love that little guy. | 买个比萨吧 我喜欢那小鬼 |
[20:03] | That’d be… that’d be great, | 那 那很好 |
[20:05] | but I think that’s when Matt’s nap time is. Later. Ow. | 不过我觉得那是马特的午睡时间 再见 噢 |
[20:14] | Matt ruined the best phone call of my life. | 马特毁了我一生中最好的一个电话 |
[20:17] | It’s not over. I’ll get him. | 我跟他没完 我这就去收拾他 |
[20:24] | But Matt’s a friend of Ethan’s which makes Matt popular. | 但是马特是伊桑的朋友 这就使马特受欢迎 |
[20:27] | W-Which means he… we’ll be popular. | 就是说他 我们也会受欢迎 |
[20:30] | I mean, Matt could help us. | 我是说 马特可以帮我们 |
[20:33] | At the risk of sounding selfish, I for wum… “Wum”? | 冒着被人说我自私的风险 我作为 嗯 |
[20:38] | What’s so great about it? | 有什么重要的 |
[20:41] | Tell him, man… Miranda. Wait, let me take it back. | 告诉他 米兰达 等等 我把这句收回 |
[20:45] | What’s so great about it? | 有什么重要的 |
[20:48] | Tell him, Gordo. | 告诉他 戈多 |
[20:54] | Matt ruined the best phone call of my life. | 马特毁了我一生中最好的一个电话 |
[20:56] | It’s not over. I’ll get him. Oops. | 我跟他没完 我这就去收拾他 哎 |