时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Where is Gordo? I thought we were supposed to meet him. | 戈多去哪了 我觉得我们应该去见他了 |
[00:05] | Just follow the music and get ready to travel back in time. | 只要跟着这音乐走 准备好回到从前 |
[00:10] | Hey, Gordo. | 嘿 戈多 |
[00:11] | Hey, Pally, Charley, how’s your birds? | 嘿 帕里 查理 小鸟怎么样了 |
[00:14] | I just said, “Hey, how’s it going?” | 我是指 嘿 最近怎么样啊 |
[00:16] | That’s how they talked in Las Vegas in 1960. | 这是拉斯维加斯1960年时的说法 |
[00:19] | Can’t you just talk normal? | 你就不能正常点说话吗 |
[00:20] | Like, “Hey, dawg, what’s the dealio?” | 比如 嘿 伙计 最近还好吗 |
[00:22] | That’s how everybody talks. | 普通人才这么说 |
[00:23] | I’m not everybody. | 我不是普通人 |
[00:25] | Gordo is definitely not everybody. | 戈多绝对不是个普通人 |
[00:27] | He’s always doing something different. | 他总是与众不同 |
[00:29] | Like when everybody else was roller-blading | 比如其他人都在玩滑轮时 |
[00:30] | Gordo was riding a unicycle. | 戈多却在骑独轮车 |
[00:32] | When everybody else was into chocolate cappuccinos | 当其他人沉迷于巧克力牛奶咖啡 |
[00:35] | he had a Zen rock garden, | 他却在建造一个禅宗假石花园 |
[00:37] | whatever that is. | 管它是什么呢 |
[00:38] | His latest thing is this whole Rat Pack-lounge culture stuff. | 他最近在迷恋于”鼠帮”之类的懒散文化中 |
[00:41] | It’s a little weird for my taste | 我就觉得这种东西挺奇怪的 |
[00:43] | but who am I to tell Gordo what to do? | 但我是戈多的谁啊 我没法告诉戈多该做什么 |
[00:45] | Gordo, shouldn’t you be listening to Britney Spears? | 戈多 你怎么不去听听小甜甜布兰妮的歌呢 |
[00:47] | Why? | 我为什么要听 |
[00:48] | That’s what normal people listen to. | 因为正常人都在听 |
[00:50] | People will think you’re weird. | 人们会认为你很古怪 |
[00:52] | Do me a solid, doll? | 帮我个忙 美女 |
[00:53] | Take this double sawbuck and | 拿着这两个锯木架(二十块钱) |
[00:54] | grab me a platter I got on tap. | 然后帮我拿一个大浅盘(唱片)来 |
[00:58] | I hope that means, | 希望是这个意思 |
[00:58] | “Thanks for the good advice. Here’s $20.” | 谢谢你所提的好建议 给你二十元 |
[01:02] | The new Rat Pack CD is in — Get a load of Disc. | 鼠帮的最新CD到货了 可以好好享受此唱片 |
[01:05] | I was hoping you could pick it up for me after school. | 我希望你能放学后帮我买过来 |
[01:07] | Why can’t you pick it up? | 你为什么不自己买 |
[01:08] | Are you headlining in Atlantic City? | 你难道是大西洋城的什么大人物吗 |
[01:10] | I’ve got something on my toe. | 我等会有点事要去办 |
[01:11] | I have to go to the podiatrist. | 我要去看足病医生 |
[01:13] | Okay, yeah, I’ll pick it up for you. | 好吧 我去给你买 |
[01:16] | But you do me a favor, okay? | 但是你得帮我一个忙 好吗 |
[01:17] | Go easy on this whole Rat Pack stuff. | 对鼠帮请保持平常心 |
[01:19] | Go easy? | 保持平常心 |
[01:20] | How can you go easy with a romping cat like Frank? | 你怎么能对像弗兰克这样的巨星保持平常心 |
[01:23] | You got to hear him swing, baby. | 你应该好好去欣赏他的音乐 |
[01:25] | He could make Ol’ MacDonald jump. | 他那首《老麦克唐纳》好听的不得了 |
[01:32] | Hey, stop playing that stuff! You’re ruining my lunch! | 嘿 关掉音乐 你简直让我没食欲了 |
[01:36] | Maybe I could tone it down a little. | 也许我应该把声音关小点 |
[01:43] | If you believe | 如果你相信 |
[01:46] | We’ve got a picture-perfect plan | 我们事先就有一个绝妙的计划 |
[01:49] | We’ve got you fooled | 那你就错了 |
[01:53] | ‘Cause we only do the best we can | 我们不过是在尽力而为 |
[01:58] | And sometimes we make it | 有时我们会取得成功 |
[02:01] | And sometimes we fake it | 有时我们会把事情搞砸 |
[02:05] | But we get one step closer each and every day | 但我们离目标一天比一天近 |
[02:10] | We’ll figure it out on the way. | 我们会在途中解决所有难题 |
[02:15] | Lizzie McGuire S01E13 Come Fly With Me | |
[02:20] | Hey, did you get Gordo’s CD? | 嘿 你帮戈多买了CD吗 |
[02:23] | I told the clerk it’s for my great-grandfather | 我对店员说这是给我曾祖父买的 |
[02:24] | who’s too frail to leave the home. | 他身体太虚弱了不能亲自来买 |
[02:27] | Quick! | 快 |
[02:28] | Vince, give it. | 文斯 还回来 |
[02:30] | “Ooh, I’m Miranda. I want my CD back.” | 噢 我是米兰达 我想要回我的CD |
[02:33] | Seriously, Vince | 说真的 文斯 |
[02:34] | it’s not for us. It’s for someone else. | 这不是我们的 是别人的CD |
[02:36] | “Seriously, I’m Lizzie. I borrowed somebody’s CD.” | 说真的 我是利齐 我借了别人的CD |
[02:39] | She didn’t borrow it. She got it for Gordo. | 她并没有借 她是帮戈多买的 |
[02:42] | “Oh, I’m Lizzie. I’m in love with Gordo.” | 噢 我是利齐 我爱戈多 |
[02:47] | Yo, Vince, give it up. | 呦 文斯 别闹了 |
[02:50] | Yeah. Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:54] | Ethan Craft is so totally hot. | 伊桑・克拉夫特实在是太帅了 |
[02:57] | I hope this isn’t stuck this way. | 我希望我的心别就这么定住了 |
[02:59] | This yours? | 这是你的吗 |
[03:01] | Thanks. Vince is a foot fungus. | 谢谢 文斯就像脚气一样 |
[03:03] | Fungus. | 脚气 |
[03:07] | Isn’t this, like a million years old or something? | 这个像是很早以前的东西 |
[03:08] | Great! | 太棒了 |
[03:10] | I finally get a chance to talk to Ethan Craft | 我终于找到机会和伊桑・克拉夫特说话了 |
[03:12] | and he thinks I like the music | 然后他就会认为我喜欢听 |
[03:13] | that my great-grandmother listened to. | 曾祖母才会听的音乐 |
[03:15] | Mind if I check it out? | 我能不能听听 |
[03:17] | You don’t understand, Ethan. | 你没明白 伊桑 |
[03:19] | Yeah, we really don’t listen to that kind of music. | 是啊 我们真的不会去听这种音乐的 |
[03:23] | Hey, this kind of rocks. | 嘿 这音乐挺带劲的 |
[03:29] | Well, it’s because it’s not really | 呃 其实这首歌还不是 |
[03:30] | the swingingest cut on the platter. | 唱片里最有节奏感的歌曲 |
[03:32] | Yeah, but with a romping cat like this guy | 是啊 不过有那么一位巨星献声 |
[03:35] | all the tunes are… are… are… grooving birds. | 他们的音乐就像 就像 就像 快活的小鸟 |
[03:42] | This is old school. You guys have cool taste. | 这个老派音乐 你们的品味真酷 |
[03:46] | I’ve always thought so, pally. | 我一直都是这么酷 帕里 |
[03:48] | Hey, maybe we could hook up later. | 嘿 也许今后我们可以多交流交流 |
[03:50] | You know, hang out. You guys could give me the 411. | 你知道的 出去玩啊 你们就可以告诉我这类知识 |
[03:53] | Sure. Yea. | 当然 耶 |
[03:54] | We’re experts. | 我们这方面是专家 |
[03:58] | Hi, guys. | 嗨 大伙 |
[03:59] | How’s your corn pone, baby? | 你的玉米面包怎么样(最近还好吗) 宝贝 |
[04:00] | Where did you learn that? | 你们怎么会这句话 |
[04:01] | We read the back of this album. | 我们看了这张专辑的背面 |
[04:02] | This Sinatra cat was one mother gasser. | 西纳特拉这家伙很棒啊 |
[04:04] | You guys aren’t just ragging on me, are you? | 你们不是在耍我吧 |
[04:06] | No. We really listened to some of this stuff. It grows on you. | 不 我们真的在听这些音乐 受你影响的咯 |
[04:09] | Trust me Gordo, | 相信我 戈多 |
[04:09] | if we wanted to rag on you, there are other ways to do it. | 如果我们要耍你的话 有的是方法 |
[04:11] | Well, I’m glad you guys finally gave this stuff a chance. | 好吧 我很高兴你们终于给了鼠帮一次机会 |
[04:14] | For instance, you always watch movies with subtitles. | 还有 你总是会看一些带字幕的电影 |
[04:17] | Actually, I was hoping you could | 事实上 我希望你能 |
[04:18] | teach me more about this stuff. | 教我一些像这样的东西 |
[04:19] | Your middle name is Zephyr. What’s that about? | 你的中名是泽菲尔 有什么用意呢 |
[04:21] | Sure, I can teach you. | 好吧 我教你们 |
[04:23] | Rat Pack, Louis Prima, Nat “King” Cole | 鼠帮 路易斯・普利马 纳金高 |
[04:24] | how to talk, how to dress. | 他们是怎样说话 怎样穿着打扮的 |
[04:27] | Got you all locked up, Charlie Banks. | 全都教给你 查理・班克斯 |
[04:29] | And there’s the way you blink your eyes so much. | 还有你经常眨眼睛 |
[04:31] | I do not blink that much. | 我并不经常眨眼 |
[04:32] | You always blink. | 你总是在眨眼 |
[04:33] | I do not. | 我没有 |
[04:34] | You just did. You did it again. | 你刚刚就眨了 你又眨了 |
[04:36] | You’re making me think about it. | 那是因为你让我老想着眨眼它才会眨的 |
[04:37] | You did it again. | 你又眨眼了 |
[04:39] | Cut it out. | 别说了 |
[04:44] | 38… 39… Okay. | 38 39 好吧 |
[04:48] | We’re getting better. | 我们打得越来越好了 |
[04:49] | Ready to go again, Lanny? | 准备好再来了吗 兰尼 |
[04:50] | Hey, Matt. Hiya, Lanny. | 嘿 马特 你好 兰尼 |
[04:54] | What are you boys up to? | 你们在干嘛 |
[04:55] | We’re going to set the world record | 我们想要打破无网篮球的 |
[04:57] | for the world’s longest netball rally. | 最长连续对传的世界纪录 |
[05:00] | And then our world record will | 然后我们的成绩就会 |
[05:02] | go in the Book of World Records. | 被收录在世界纪录上 |
[05:05] | That’s great. | 那实在是太棒了 |
[05:06] | You think you got enough energy for that, Lanny? | 兰尼 你认为你们有足够的劲头来破纪录吗 |
[05:12] | Does he ever say anything? | 他说过话吗 |
[05:14] | I’ve never heard him. | 我没听见他说话 |
[05:15] | That’s creepy. | 实在是很诡异 |
[05:16] | Maybe he’s just shy. | 也许他只是在害羞 |
[05:17] | Okay, well, you guys have fun. | 好吧 祝你们玩得开心 |
[05:19] | And you, you let us know if you need anything, okay? | 还有你 你有什么需要的话记得告诉我们 |
[05:26] | Ready to go again, Lanny? | 准备好再次开始了吗 兰尼 |
[05:31] | One… | 一 |
[05:36] | Hey, check you guys out. | 嘿 瞧瞧你们 |
[05:37] | You look like you just jetted in from Acapulco. | 你们看起来就像刚从阿卡普尔科来的 |
[05:40] | Crazy rags, huh? | 很疯狂 嗬 |
[05:41] | Hey, Adam, how’s your corn pone? | 嘿 亚当 你的玉米面包怎么样 |
[05:43] | Guys, it’s really cool that you’re so into this | 伙计们 你们对这个感兴趣真的很酷 |
[05:46] | but please don’t make too big a deal out of it. | 但是请不要太高调 |
[05:48] | I don’t want it to turn into | 我不想让它变成像傻瓜一样的 |
[05:50] | some dopey fad that every idiot does | 普通人喜欢的愚蠢风潮 |
[05:51] | because he thinks it’s trendy | 因为他会认为这是一种流行趋势 |
[05:53] | like Ricky Martin and digital pets. | 就像瑞奇・马汀和他的电子宠物似的 |
[05:55] | Don’t worry, Gordo. | 别担心 戈多 |
[05:56] | It’s not like we’re the trendsetters around here. | 我们又不是这里的流行引导者 |
[05:57] | Digital pets were fun. It was so sad when mine died. | 电子宠物很有趣的 我的那只死时我还很伤心呢 |
[06:00] | Hey, Lizzie, Miranda. | 嘿 利齐 米兰达 |
[06:07] | Yo, Gordon. | 呦 戈登 |
[06:09] | I was just noticing your shirt. Very mac-daddy. | 我才注意到你的衬衫 很魅力四射啊 |
[06:11] | Oh, uh, thanks. | 哦 谢谢 |
[06:13] | Where’d you get it? | 你在哪买的 |
[06:14] | Actually, it-it was a gift… from my aunt. | 事实上 这是我阿姨送给我的礼物 |
[06:16] | She lives in Rangoon and | 她住在仰光 |
[06:17] | they’re all out of this kind of shirt. | 当地居民都穿这种衬衫 |
[06:19] | Bummer, man. Cool shirt, though. | 像无赖 哥们 但是非常酷 |
[06:21] | Ethan, me and Miranda got these clothes | 伊桑 我和米兰达是在莱克星顿大街上 |
[06:23] | at Anteater over on Lexington Street. | 叫食蚁兽的小店买的这些衣服 |
[06:25] | They had a lot of guy stuff, too. | 那儿还卖好多类似的东西 |
[06:26] | And they accept all major credit cards. | 而且还可以刷卡 |
[06:28] | Cool, I’m there. | 酷 我待会就去 |
[06:31] | Props, man. | 再会 朋友 |
[06:33] | Come on, Steve, we’re going to Anteater. | 来吧 史蒂文 我们去食蚁兽小店 |
[06:38] | Thirty five… thirty-s… Thirty-five. | 三十五 三十 三十五 |
[06:43] | Crud. | 哎 |
[06:45] | That’s the best we’ve done in two days. | 这是我们两天来最好的成绩 |
[06:48] | This is pointless. | 这毫无用处 |
[06:54] | Hey, that’s a great idea. | 嘿 这是个好主意 |
[06:58] | We could find a different record to set. | 我们可以去破其他的纪录 |
[07:02] | Let’s see… | 让我看看 |
[07:05] | “World Land Speed Record.” | 世界前进速度记录 |
[07:07] | Nah, can’t drive. | 不 我们不能开车 |
[07:09] | “World’s Tallest Man.” | 世界最高的人 |
[07:12] | Nah. | 不行 |
[07:15] | Ah, here we go. | 啊 找到了 |
[07:16] | “World’s Largest Pancake.” | 世界最大的薄煎饼 |
[07:23] | Let’s find something else to do. | 我们还是去试试别的纪录吧 |
[07:24] | And don’t tell my mom about this. | 还有不要把这个告诉我妈妈 |
[07:33] | Cool. | 酷 |
[07:34] | There was a Frank Sinatra biography on last night. | 我昨晚看了弗兰克・西纳特拉的传记 |
[07:37] | Did you know that | 你们知道吗 |
[07:38] | he spent more money on hats than my house cost? | 他买帽子花的钱比我家买房子的钱都多 |
[07:47] | You gotta hand it to the kids at our school. | 你必须得管管我们学校的孩子们 |
[07:49] | They sure can jump on the bandwagon. | 他们总是跟着大流走 |
[07:51] | It’s a good thing Gordo’s C.D. wasn’t banjo music. | 还好戈多的CD并不像五弦琴音乐那样 |
[07:54] | Everybody would be dressed like hillbillies. | 否则每个人都得打扮得像山地人 |
[08:01] | This is so great, Gordo. Everybody loves your music. | 这可真棒 戈多 大家都喜欢你的音乐 |
[08:05] | Kate alert, Kate alert. | 凯特警报 凯特警报 |
[08:06] | Lizzie, Miranda. | 利齐 米兰达 |
[08:08] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[08:09] | People are talking about you two. | 人们都在讨论你们俩 |
[08:11] | Yeah, well, it’s all lies. | 耶 呃 他们说的都是假的 |
[08:12] | They’re saying that | 他们说你们是 |
[08:13] | you guys started all this cool lounge stuff. | 这种休闲文化的发起者 |
[08:16] | That you were the first ones. | 一切都是由你们开始的 |
[08:19] | Yeah, that was us. | 是的 就是我们俩 |
[08:20] | Actually, Gordo started it but we ran with it. | 事实上 是戈多最早开始的 我们也是跟他学的 |
[08:23] | Well, whoever started it you three were ahead of the curve. | 不管你们谁是最早开始的 反正你们是挺早的 |
[08:26] | And you know the most about it which means… | 你们最清楚这种文化代表些什么 |
[08:29] | I need your help. | 我需要你们的帮忙 |
[08:32] | Well, well, well-well, well. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[08:33] | Little Miss Popular needs our help. | 受欢迎的小姐需要我们的帮忙 |
[08:35] | Looks like the shoe’s on the other foot | 感觉就像把鞋穿反了一样 |
[08:37] | but she’s gonna have to beg | 但是她必须得恳求我们 |
[08:39] | she’s gonna have to get down on her knees. | 她必须放低她的姿态 |
[08:42] | She’s gonna have to grovel. | 她必须得卑躬屈膝 |
[08:44] | Sure, Kate, what’d you need? | 当然 凯特 你需要什么 |
[08:46] | Doh! | 啊 |
[08:47] | I’m on the dance committee | 我是舞蹈协会的人 |
[08:48] | and we thought it would be fun | 我们在想这个月的舞会 |
[08:49] | to make this month’s dance a Rat Pack theme. | 如果以鼠帮为主题肯定很棒 |
[08:53] | You guys can help us… | 你们可以帮帮我们 |
[08:55] | …plan it. | 策划 |
[08:58] | I think we could, because… | 我想我们可以 因为 |
[09:00] | We can probably manage to… | 我们大概可以设法去 |
[09:01] | …because I don’t think we have any other… | 因为我想我们没有其他的 |
[09:03] | I got some free time. | 我有空 |
[09:05] | Yeah, we can do it. | 是啊 我们可以帮你们 |
[09:07] | Great. It should be a Ding Dong time. | 太棒了 那天肯定会是叮咚时光 |
[09:10] | The phrase is “ring-a-ding-ding.” | 正确的说法是 铃叮叮 |
[09:11] | Whatever. It’ll be fun. | 随便了 反正会很有趣 |
[09:14] | Oh, Gordo, | 噢 戈多 |
[09:15] | we can use those great Las Vegas posters that you got. | 我们可以用你刚买的那些很酷的拉斯维加斯海报 |
[09:18] | Ooh, this is gonna be awesome. | 噢 那肯定会很棒 |
[09:19] | No, thanks. | 不 谢谢 |
[09:20] | If you ask me, | 如果你们问我 我会说 |
[09:21] | the idea of a Rat Pack dance couldn’t be any stupider. | 鼠帮这个点子实在是蠢透了 |
[09:24] | See you around, Pally. | 再见 帕里 |
[09:33] | Hey, Gordo. Your mom sent up some cupcakes. | 嘿 戈多 你妈让我带点蛋糕进来 |
[09:36] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[09:37] | One of her patients baked those. | 蛋糕是她的一个病人烤的 |
[09:38] | She lives in a one-bedroom apartment with 28 cats. | 这个病人住在一间养了28只猫单人公寓里 |
[09:41] | Ugh. | 呃 |
[09:42] | Just what I need, a hairball. | 正是我需要的 一个毛团 |
[09:46] | Anyway, I hope you understand this geography homework | 总之 我希望你会做这次的地理作业 |
[09:49] | ’cause I don’t see what job I could ever have that | 我就搞不懂会有什么工作 |
[09:51] | would possibly require me to know anything about Bolivia. | 需要我明白玻利维亚的地理常识 |
[09:54] | Ambassador to Bolivia? | 去当驻玻利维亚大使吗 |
[09:56] | Oh. | 噢 |
[09:58] | Whoa, aren’t those those planes that | 哇 这些飞机不是 |
[09:59] | your aunt gave you for your birthday? | 你阿姨送给你的生日礼物吗 |
[10:01] | I thought you thought they were goofy. | 我以为你觉得这些东西很傻 |
[10:03] | That’s what I thought. | 我以前是这么想的 |
[10:04] | They’re actually kind of cool. | 可是事实上它们很酷 |
[10:05] | The Allies used this plane in World War II | 二战时同盟国就是用这架飞机 |
[10:07] | to deliver powdered eggs and rubber to American Samoa. | 将鸡蛋和橡胶送往美属萨摩亚群岛上去的 |
[10:10] | Wow… that’s so cool. | 哇 这真的很酷 |
[10:14] | Anyway, everyone’s really excited about | 总之 每个人都对这次的 |
[10:15] | this whole Rat Pack dance. | 鼠帮主题舞会很兴奋 |
[10:17] | Ugh. | 呃 |
[10:18] | Oh, come on, I know you don’t like dancing | 哦 拜托 我知道你不喜欢跳舞 |
[10:20] | but it could still be fun. | 但是舞会还是可以很有趣的 |
[10:22] | It’s not the dancing. | 并不是因为要跳舞 |
[10:22] | I’m just not into that Rat Pack thing anymore. | 我只是不再沉迷于鼠帮了 |
[10:25] | Not into it? That’s nuts! | 不再沉迷 瞎说 |
[10:28] | Oh, come on, you love it. | 哦 你很爱鼠帮的 |
[10:29] | Not anymore. | 现在不爱了 |
[10:30] | Now I love radio-controlled | 我现在喜欢的是1:64尺寸的 |
[10:32] | 1/64 scale World War II planes. | 无线电操作二战飞机模型 |
[10:35] | Vroom. | 呜呜 |
[10:36] | How could you just give that up? | 你怎么能就这样不喜欢鼠帮了呢 |
[10:37] | Fine, I’ll tell you why. | 好吧 我告诉你原因 |
[10:39] | It’s because you and Miranda got Ethan Craft into it | 就是因为你和米兰达使伊桑也喜欢鼠帮了 |
[10:41] | and then he got everybody else into it. | 然后他又让所有人都喜欢鼠帮 |
[10:43] | When Kate Sanders likes something | 就连凯特・桑德斯都喜欢上了 |
[10:44] | it’s officially a mindless fad, | 这就意味着它已正式成为一种愚蠢的流行了 |
[10:46] | and I don’t want any part of it. | 我可不想成为其中一员 |
[10:47] | Gordo, I think Kate might really like it. | 戈多 我觉得凯特说不定是真的喜欢鼠帮 |
[10:49] | She thinks it’s Ding Dong. | 她认为那是叮咚 |
[10:51] | The phrase is ring-a-ding-ding. | 正确的短语应该是 铃叮叮 |
[10:52] | It was a code for living life on your own terms. | 它代表的是根据自己的主张自由生活 |
[10:54] | A Ding Dong is a chocolate-covered devil’s food cake | 而叮咚是指打算给大多数消费者品尝的 |
[10:57] | treat intended for mass consumption. | 那些只在表面涂了层巧克力的蛋糕 |
[10:58] | I’m not into mass consumption. | 我不是这些消费者之一 |
[11:01] | Let’s do homework. | 我们还是做家庭作业吧 |
[11:04] | Great, I ruined Gordo’s hobby | 棒极了 我毁了戈多的爱好 |
[11:06] | and I ate a cat hair cupcake. | 而且我还吃了夹着猫毛的蛋糕 |
[11:12] | You gained a pound! You only have 674 to go. | 你胖了一磅 你只需再长674磅 |
[11:21] | Faster! | 快点 |
[11:32] | I mean, who’s to say what’s the proper etiquette for a… | 我指 谁去说才会更礼貌 |
[11:54] | Okay, the record for running up and down stairs | 好的 上下楼的最长时间的 |
[11:56] | is 13 hours and four minutes. | 世界纪录是13小时40分 |
[11:58] | Ready, go! | 准备 跑 |
[12:24] | Okay, Friday’s dance will | 好的 星期五的舞会 |
[12:25] | officially be called “Lounging Around.” | 被正式命名为“慵闲当道” |
[12:28] | I thought it would be really “lounge” to have those | 我认为舞会有些充满艺术感的香槟 |
[12:31] | little plastic champagne and martini glasses for punch. | 和马提尼酒杯才是真正的慵闲 |
[12:34] | Savannah, you’ll be in charge of that. | 萨凡娜 你负责这一块 |
[12:37] | Lizzie, since you’re the expert | 利齐 既然你是这方面的专家 |
[12:39] | we are going to need a list of songs the deejay should play. | 你准备一份DJ播放的音乐清单 |
[12:42] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[12:44] | Any idea what those songs are? | 你觉得什么歌比较好 |
[12:46] | Oh, and we are going to have a costume contest. | 哦 我们还要举办一个服装比赛 |
[12:49] | Miranda, we’ll need a list of | 米兰达 我们还需要一份 |
[12:51] | the kind of outfits the judges should be looking for. | 连鉴赏家都期待的服装清单 |
[12:53] | You got it. | 知道了 |
[12:56] | Know what those are? | 知道那是什么吗 |
[12:57] | And we are going to need all of this by… | 这些必须全部准备好 |
[13:01] | tomorrow. | 在明天之前 |
[13:08] | We have to get Gordo to give us the scoop on this stuff. | 我们必须得让戈多给我们点关于这方面的建议 |
[13:10] | We can ask him | 我们是可以问他 |
[13:12] | but I don’t think he’s going to be too crazy about helping us. | 但是我不认为他会答应帮助我们 |
[13:14] | He has to. This is the Dance Committee. | 他必须答应 这可是舞会委员会 |
[13:16] | They can do things to us. | 他们会报复我们的 |
[13:21] | Remember, Gordo’s not that wild | 别忘了 戈多对鼠帮舞会 |
[13:22] | about this whole Rat Pack dance | 并不那么热衷 |
[13:24] | so let me get around to it kind of slow, okay? | 所以让我慢慢跟他说 行吗 |
[13:27] | This is like, the dorkiest hobby ever. | 这简直就是史上最土的爱好 |
[13:30] | Hey, Gordo. How’s the plane stuff coming along? | 嘿 戈多 飞机弄的怎么样了 |
[13:32] | It looks really cool. | 看起来很酷 |
[13:33] | Can’t get the engine started. | 发动机无法启动 |
[13:35] | Oh, well, you will. So how fast do these things fly? | 哦 会弄好的 这个能飞多快 |
[13:39] | If anyone ever gets one off the ground I’ll tell you. | 如果有人可以使它起飞的话我就能回答你了 |
[13:43] | We need a list of 20 Frank Sinatra tunes | 我们需要20首弗兰克・西纳特拉的歌曲清单 |
[13:45] | pictures of clothes people wore back then | 人们所穿服装的图样 |
[13:47] | and the Rat Pack’s favorite food. | 以及鼠帮最爱的食物 |
[13:49] | What can I say? I cut to the chase. | 我能说啥 我只是直奔主题罢了 |
[13:52] | The Sinatra songs were all called “Leave Me Alone” | 西纳特拉的歌曲是 “走开” |
[13:54] | people used to wear “I couldn’t care less” | 人们过去穿的是 “我不关心” |
[13:56] | and their favorite food was “Good-bye.” | 他们最爱的食物是 “再见” |
[13:58] | Gordo, come on. | 戈多 不要这样 |
[13:59] | Come on, what? | 不要这样什么 |
[14:00] | You guys are the big Rat Pack fans, here. | 你们是鼠帮的狂热粉丝 |
[14:01] | You should know all this stuff. | 你们应该知道这些事的 |
[14:02] | You’re the Rat Pack fan and you know it. | 你是鼠帮的粉丝 你知道这些的 |
[14:04] | Not anymore, not since you guys made it a big fad. | 不再是了 自从你们让它成为一种流行就不是了 |
[14:07] | Now I’m stuck with this lame-o hobby. | 现在我喜欢的是这个破烂东西 |
[14:13] | You’re not stuck with it | 你根本就没有投入进去 |
[14:14] | and you don’t have to do it if you don’t want to. | 如果你不喜欢你不需要勉强 |
[14:16] | But it’s not our fault that | 但是其他孩子喜欢这种音乐 |
[14:17] | the other kids like the music and stuff. | 或之类的事物并不是我们的错 |
[14:18] | It’s your fault for spreading it around. | 是你的错 是你将这种文化传播出去的 |
[14:20] | “Oh, Ethan, you can get Rat Pack clothes at Anteater.” | 哦 伊桑 你可以去食蚁兽店买到这些衣服 |
[14:23] | We can’t help it if you refuse to like something | 如果你只是因为其他人喜欢某件事 |
[14:25] | just because other people like it. | 而拒绝喜欢它 那我们也没有办法 |
[14:27] | It’s called being your own person. | 这就叫做你自己 |
[14:29] | It’s called being an idiot, okay? | 这就叫傻瓜 好吗 |
[14:31] | It’s ridiculous to do some airplane thing that | 你不去做你喜欢的鼠帮的事 |
[14:32] | you hate instead of doing some Rat Pack thing that you love. | 而去做你讨厌的飞机 这很可笑 |
[14:36] | Besides, why isn’t anyone else allowed to like Frank Sinatra? | 而且 为什么别人不能喜欢 弗兰克・西纳特拉 |
[14:39] | Because they don’t even really like him. | 因为他们并不是真的喜欢他 |
[14:40] | They’re just mindless trendoids following the herd. | 他们只是没脑子地跟着流行走 |
[14:43] | I make up my own mind. | 而我是用心去喜欢的 |
[14:45] | I’m not a superficial popularity junkie. | 我不是那些肤浅得就知道跟着流行走的人 |
[14:47] | And what, we are? | 所以呢 我们是吗 |
[14:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:55] | I’m not the one helping Kate Sanders with her dance. | 我不会去帮凯特・桑德斯弄她的舞会 |
[14:57] | No, you’re not, | 是 你不会帮 |
[14:59] | but I’m not the one sitting here | 至少我不会和一群满脑子 |
[15:00] | hanging out with a bunch of propeller-headed weirdoes | 都是螺旋桨的古怪的人坐在这 |
[15:03] | trying to get some powdered egg | 试图用飞机将一些 |
[15:04] | and rubber plane off the ground. | 鸡蛋和橡胶送到地面上 |
[15:05] | And you don’t even like it. | 而且你甚至都不喜欢它 |
[15:09] | Gordo! Gordo! | 戈多 戈多 |
[15:12] | Fine, enjoy being a lone wolf. | 行 一个人好好享受孤僻吧 |
[15:14] | I think I gave him something to think about. | 我认为我为他带来了一些思绪 |
[15:19] | Come on, Lizzie, we have a dance to plan. | 好了 利齐 我们还要筹备舞会呢 |
[15:35] | I don’t think they’re getting in the book with this one. | 我认为他们这东西破不了世界纪录 |
[15:40] | Six… seven… eight– eight feet. | 6 7 8 8英尺 |
[15:44] | Let me see what the record is. | 给我看看记录是多少 |
[15:47] | Thirty miles?! | 30英里 |
[15:48] | That’s insane! | 这太疯狂了 |
[15:49] | We’re never going to set a record! | 我们绝对不可能破纪录的 |
[15:55] | Saw that one coming. | 早就料到了 |
[15:59] | This is so stupid. | 实在是太蠢了 |
[16:01] | No matter what we do it doesn’t work. | 无论我们做什么都没用 |
[16:06] | I know we’re both big losers. | 我知道我们俩都是大失败者 |
[16:08] | This is our 38th try, and we’ve got nothing. | 这是我们第38项尝试了 而我们还是一无所获 |
[16:12] | Did you just say that you’ve made 38 record attempts? | 你刚刚是不是说 你尝试挑战了38项纪录 |
[16:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:17] | It’s just as I thought. | 就像我所想的 |
[16:19] | There is no record for the most consecutive failed attempts. | 没有连续挑战失败次数最多的记录 |
[16:23] | What? | 什么 |
[16:23] | Hey… | 嘿 |
[16:24] | you guys finally set a whole new record. | 你们终于创造了一项新纪录 |
[16:26] | Isn’t that great, Lanny? | 是不是很棒啊 兰尼 |
[16:32] | I’m telling you… | 我跟你说过的 |
[16:35] | We really set a record? | 我们真的创造纪录了 |
[16:37] | Lanny, we set a record! | 兰尼 我们创造纪录了 |
[16:40] | I am so proud of you boys, aren’t you, Sam? | 我为你们骄傲 是不是 萨姆 |
[16:43] | You bet! You kids are American heroes | 当然 你们是美国英雄们 |
[16:46] | and American heroes get to go for ice cream. | 美国英雄们可以获得冰激凌做奖励 |
[16:49] | All right! I want triple fudge. | 太棒了 我想要三份奶油巧克力味的 |
[16:51] | And what flavor do you want, Lanny? | 你喜欢什么口味的 兰尼 |
[16:56] | Uh, Lanny likes pumpkin– only pumpkin. | 呃 兰尼喜欢南瓜味的 只喜欢南瓜味的 |
[17:00] | Then pumpkin it is. | 那就南瓜味吧 |
[17:02] | Of course. | 当然 |
[17:04] | Okay! | 好的 |
[17:26] | Yo, Lizzie, Miranda | 呦 利齐 米兰达 |
[17:28] | awesome dance. Coolsville. | 很棒的舞会 顶呱呱 |
[17:30] | Right back at you, sunshine. | 就在你的右后方 美女 |
[17:32] | You betcha, pally, the living end. | 我敢说 帕里 你好日子到头了 |
[17:36] | Let’s, like, dance, Ethan. | 我们去跳舞吧 伊桑 |
[17:39] | I can’t believe it. | 我简直不敢相信 |
[17:40] | I mean, Ethan Craft is noticing us | 我是说 伊桑・克拉夫特都在注意我们 |
[17:42] | and everyone knows we made this dance happen. | 还有所有人都知道是我们造就了这个舞会 |
[17:45] | Still, I’m not having fun. | 但是 我还是不开心 |
[17:47] | Me neither, and I can’t figure out why. | 我也是 而且我都不知道是为什么 |
[17:50] | It’s that stinking Gordo, that’s why. | 都怪讨厌的戈多 这就是原因 |
[17:52] | He’s a dirty fink, | 他是个讨厌的家伙 |
[17:53] | and he’s bringing us down just | 是他让我们情绪低落 |
[17:54] | because he thinks we stole his hobby. | 因为他认为我们偷他的爱好 |
[17:56] | I say we let the crybaby cry. | 我说应该让爱哭的人哭去吧 |
[18:02] | Get that out of my face, you punk. | 哪里来的朋克 别对着我照 |
[18:04] | You know, it’s not our fault Gordo isn’t here. | 你看 戈多不在这并不是我们的错 |
[18:06] | Yeah, if he wants to spend his valuable time flying airplanes | 是的 是他想把他珍贵的时间浪费在飞机上 |
[18:09] | it’s his problem. | 那是他的问题 |
[18:10] | Yeah, so I say let’s forget about him and have fun. | 是的 所以我说让我们忘了他然后开心的去玩吧 |
[18:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:14] | Yeah. | 好 |
[18:24] | Okay, listen, I know this is stupid | 听着 我知道这很蠢 |
[18:25] | and it doesn’t make any sense, | 并且没有任何意义 |
[18:27] | but I just feel like if Gordo can’t enjoy this, | 我只是觉得如果戈多不能喜欢这个舞会 |
[18:29] | I can’t either. | 我也不喜欢 |
[18:29] | Yeah, me too, and it really ticks me off. | 我也是 而且我内心也不好受 |
[18:32] | You want to get out of here? | 你想不想出去 |
[18:33] | Yeah. | 想 |
[18:39] | Let’s start the action. Hey, nice to see you, Pally. | 让我们开始行动吧 嘿 很高兴见到你 帕里 |
[18:49] | Whoo! | 哇 |
[18:50] | Cool threads, sugar lips. | 很酷的衣服 甜美的唇 |
[18:52] | Hey ya, Smoky, how’s your Bell & Howell? | 嘿呀 兄弟 最近还好吗 |
[18:54] | Doll face, you make me feel like spring has sprung. | 美女 你让我感觉春天已经到来了 |
[18:57] | Hey, Charley | 嘿 查理 |
[18:58] | bones hitting the gasoline pretty good there, ain’t ya? | 看起来很棒啊 是吗 |
[19:01] | Hey, Gordo, you’re here! | 嘿 戈多 你来了 |
[19:03] | Yeah, well, I accidentally flew my plane into the street | 是啊 我的飞机不小心坠毁在大街上 |
[19:06] | and it got run over by an SUV. | 所以我必须得坐SUV赶来了 |
[19:09] | But I thought you said | 我记得你说过 |
[19:10] | we were just mindless trendoids following the herd? | 我们跟着流行走很没脑子 |
[19:12] | I never said that. | 我从没这么说过 |
[19:14] | Yes, you did. You said it was just a stupid fad. | 有 你说过 你还说这是个很蠢的风潮 |
[19:16] | Wasn’t me– must have been someone else. | 不是我 肯定是其他人 |
[19:18] | We were there. | 我们当时在场 |
[19:19] | Nope, you’re mistaken. | 不 你们肯定记错了 |
[19:21] | You know, guys | 知道吗 伙计们 |
[19:22] | I’m lucky enough to have friends | 我很幸运能有你们这些朋友 |
[19:24] | who point out to me that I shouldn’t give something up | 告诉我不应该为追求特立独行 |
[19:26] | just to be different. | 而放弃自己喜欢的事物 |
[19:28] | Well, we’re lucky enough to have a hardcore nonconformist | 我们也很幸运能拥有一个决不墨守成规的朋友 |
[19:31] | who totally doesn’t care what anybody thinks about what he likes. | 他能坚定于自己喜欢的事物而不受外界影响 |
[19:35] | Good, that’s settled. | 很好 理清旧账了 |
[19:37] | Is it okay to have fun now? | 那现在是不是可以开心玩了 |
[19:40] | Fun’s what it’s all about, baby. | 开心是无处不在的 |
[20:15] | Hey, Matt. | 嘿 马特 |
[20:17] | Hiya, Lanny. | 嘿呀 兰尼 |
[20:17] | I guess we should start that over again. | 我觉得我们还是再拍一遍吧 |
[20:20] | Uh, Frank Sinatra. | 呃 弗兰克・西纳特拉 |
[20:22] | Isn’t this like a million dollars… | 这个像是百万美元的 |
[20:26] | No thanks– ow! | 不用 谢谢 嗷 |
[20:30] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[20:30] | She lives in a one-bedroom apartment with 28 cats. | 她住在一间养了28只猫单人公寓里 |
[20:36] | Great, I ruined Gordo’s hobby. | 太棒了 我毁了戈多的爱好 |
[20:42] | Hey, Gordo, your mom brought by some cupcakes. | 嘿 戈多 你妈带点蛋糕进来 |
[20:44] | Let’s go back a line! | 倒回去再拍 |
[20:45] | “Your mom sent up some cupcakes.” | 嘿 戈多 你妈让我带点蛋糕进来 |
[20:48] | Action! | 开拍 |
[20:48] | Hey, Gordo, your mom sent up come cupcakes. | 嘿 戈多 你妈让我带点蛋糕进来 |
[20:51] | Back to one. | 倒回去 |
[20:52] | Action! | 开拍 |
[20:52] | Hey, Gordo, your mom sent up come cupcakes. | 嘿 戈多 你妈让我带点蛋糕进来 |
[20:54] | No thanks. Back to one. | 不用 谢谢 倒回去 |
[20:57] | Hey, Gordo, your mom sent up some cakecakes. | 嘿 戈多 你妈让我带点蛋糕进来 |
[20:58] | Oh my God! | 哦 天哪 |
[21:06] | Cut! | 卡 |