时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Is there some sort of rule | 是不是有这么一条规定 |
[00:04] | that every time it’s raining we have to play dodge ball? | 每次一下雨 我们就得打躲避球 |
[00:07] | Must be in the gym teacher guide book. | 一定是写在体育教师指南里了 |
[00:12] | Jennie Woods has a great arm. | 珍妮・伍兹 拥有强状的胳膊 |
[00:14] | She’s like the Mike Tyson of dodge ball. | 她看起来就像是躲避球界的麦克・泰森 |
[00:24] | She didn’t use to be that way, | 她以前不是这样的 |
[00:25] | I mean she plays the oboe. | 我是说她还吹双簧管呢 |
[00:26] | Oboe players aren’t suppose to be violent. | 双簧管乐手不应该是暴力派的 |
[00:28] | It’s the bra. | 是胸罩的缘故 |
[00:30] | Ever since she started wearing one | 自从她开始穿之后 |
[00:32] | she’s become a whole new person. | 她便成了一个全新的人 |
[00:34] | Kind of like someone else we know. | 和我们认识的另外两个人有点像 |
[00:36] | Clair and Kate get one and become popular. | 克莱儿和凯特开始穿之后就变得很受欢迎 |
[00:38] | Jennie Woods gets one and becomes Brandi Chastain. | 珍妮・伍兹开始穿之后变成了布兰迪・查斯顿 |
[00:41] | If I had one I’d be Lizzie: Warrior Princess… | 如果我有一件 我将是利齐�U公主战士 |
[00:45] | Lizzie’s got game. | 利齐有的玩了 |
[00:47] | It’s not like she even need one. | 她其实根本就不需要 |
[00:49] | I mean we need one before Jennie does. | 我的意思是其实我们比她更需要 |
[00:51] | So why don’t we have one? | 我们为什么不要一件呢 |
[00:53] | We should have one. | 我们应该有一件 |
[00:55] | You’re right. We’re thirteen, | 你说的对 我们已经十三岁了 |
[00:57] | it should be a rule. | 应该是有这条规定的 |
[01:00] | Ask your mom to give us a ride to the mall after school. | 让你妈下课后就带我们去购物中心 |
[01:03] | No way. You ask yours. | 没门 问你妈去 |
[01:04] | I can’t she’s working. | 不行 我妈那时还在工作 |
[01:06] | Well, if we ask mine she’ll go with us. | 呃 如果我们找我妈 她就会和我们去吗 |
[01:08] | So, how ’bout we tell her we’re shopping for school supplies. | 那么我们就告诉她 我们要买学习用品 |
[01:11] | Miranda, you know I’m not good at lying | 米兰达 你知道我不擅长说谎的 |
[01:13] | Then I’ll lie. She can just drop us off. | 那就我来说 她只需要把我们送到那儿就行了 |
[01:17] | I guess that’ll work. | 我觉得那应该行得通 |
[01:19] | A plan this simple has to work. | 这么简便的计划肯定能奏效 |
[01:21] | Ah! Ooh! I should have seen that one coming. | 啊 噢 我怎么没看见这东西 |
[01:29] | If you believe | 如果你相信 |
[01:32] | we’ve got a picture-perfect plan | 我们事先就有一个绝妙的计划 |
[01:35] | We’ve got you fooled | 那你就错了 |
[01:39] | ‘Cause we only do the best we can | 我们不过是在尽力而为 |
[01:44] | And sometimes we make it | 有时我们会取得成功 |
[01:47] | And sometimes we fake it | 有时我们会把事情搞砸 |
[01:51] | But we get one step closer each and every day | 但我们离目标一天比一天近 |
[01:57] | We’ll figure it out on the way. | 我们会在途中解决所有难题 |
[02:01] | Lizzie McGuire S01E12 Between a Rock and a Bra Place | |
[02:07] | Lizzie, is that you? | 利齐 是你吗 |
[02:09] | What do I say? | 我该说什么 |
[02:10] | Yeah, Mrs. McGuire, it’s us. | 是啊 麦奎尔太太 是我们 |
[02:13] | Not a word to your mom about the bra. | 不要跟你妈提关于胸罩的任何事 |
[02:15] | We’re going to the mall for school supplies. | 我们要去购物中心买学习用品 |
[02:18] | Repeat after me: “school supplies.” | 跟我重复一遍 学习用品 |
[02:22] | School supplies. | 学习用品 |
[02:23] | Okay… School supplies. | 好 学习用品 |
[02:24] | School supplies. | 学习用品 |
[02:25] | Hey, Mrs. McGuire. | 嘿 麦奎尔太太 |
[02:27] | Hi, Mom. | 嗨 妈 |
[02:27] | Hey, girls. How was school? | 嘿 孩子们 在学校过的怎么样 |
[02:30] | Fine. | 不错的啦 |
[02:32] | So… what’s up? | 嗯 你们有什么事吗 |
[02:34] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[02:36] | Uh, Lizzie, I have one more load of laundry to do | 噢 利齐 我有很多衣服要洗 |
[02:39] | and I was thinking I might throw Mr. Snuggles in there | 我在想我可不可以把抱抱猪先生扔进洗衣机里 |
[02:41] | because he’s looking a little bit dingy. | 他看起来有点脏兮兮的 |
[02:47] | Hello? Lizzie? | 喂 利齐 |
[02:52] | Um… I don’t care what you do with Mr. Snuggles. | 嗯 我不管你把抱抱猪先生怎么样了 |
[02:55] | Stuffed animals are for babies. Give him to Matt. | 毛绒玩具是给小孩儿玩的 把他给马特吧 |
[02:58] | But… Mr. Snuggles, you’ve had him since you were two. | 但是 抱抱猪先生 从你二岁起他就陪着你 |
[03:02] | He’s, like, your favorite toy. | 他是你最喜爱的玩具 |
[03:03] | Was my favorite toy. I don’t need toys anymore. | 曾经是我最喜爱的玩具 我现在不再需要玩具了 |
[03:07] | I am an adult now. We are adults now. | 我现在是一个成年人 我们现在是成年人了 |
[03:12] | So, Mrs. McGuire could we have a ride to the mall? | 嗯 麦奎尔太太你可以开车送我们去购物中心吗 |
[03:15] | Oh, well, sure. What do you need? | 噢 当然可以 你们要买什么 |
[03:18] | School supplies. | 学习用品 |
[03:21] | I’m a rock. I’ll never crack. | 我是一块岩石 绝不会崩裂 |
[03:24] | School supplies, okay. For what? | 学习用品 要干什么 |
[03:26] | School supplies. | 学习用品 |
[03:28] | Um, for a project. | 嗯 为了一个实验作业 |
[03:31] | Okay… | 好的 |
[03:34] | Hold that thought. | 继续想想 |
[03:38] | Hello? | 你好 |
[03:39] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[03:41] | School supplies? | 学习用品啊 |
[03:42] | Come on, lets go put our books in your room | 走 在你完全露馅之前 |
[03:44] | before you totally spill your guts. | 把书放到你的房间去 |
[03:49] | See? I told you. | 看吧 我告诉过你了 |
[03:50] | Jet Li is looking for a new sidekick for his newest movie. | 李连杰目前正为他的最新电影物色一位新拍档 |
[03:55] | The Untitled Jet Li Project. What a great title. | 未命名的李连杰企划 多么了不起的标题 |
[04:01] | Aren’t you a little young for this? | 你对他来说会不会太小了 |
[04:02] | It says right here, “Ages ten and above.” | 这儿谢了 “10岁以上” |
[04:05] | Honey, what do you think about this? | 亲爱的 你觉得怎么样 |
[04:10] | “Your contest entry ‘in the Jet Li Sidekick Sweepstakes ‘ | “李连杰拍挡”报名材料 |
[04:14] | can be a video, an essay or even an audiotape.” | “可以是一部视频 一篇文章或者一盘录音带” |
[04:18] | I think it’s a terrible idea. | 我觉得这是一个恐怖的想法 |
[04:20] | I don’t want him doing this. | 我可不希望他做这个 |
[04:21] | Listen, he’s not going win this | 听着 他不会赢得这场竞选的 |
[04:22] | so we don’t have to tell him no– someone else will. | 因此我们不必阻止他 别人会赢的 |
[04:25] | Meanwhile, we get the credit for being really cool parents. | 同时 作为很酷的父母我们应该这样做 |
[04:28] | I think it’s a great idea, honey. | 我认为这是个好主意 亲爱的 |
[04:32] | Ow. | 喔唷 |
[04:36] | Son… you okay? | 儿子 你还好吧 |
[04:39] | Son, listen, | 儿子 听着 |
[04:40] | I think we’re going to write | 我认为我们应该去写 |
[04:41] | the best essay this magazine’s ever seen. | 一篇这份杂志前所未有的最佳短文 |
[04:43] | Essay? Well, you know, writing isn’t my best subject. | 短文吗 你也知道 写作不是我的特长 |
[04:48] | No worries, son– | 别担心 孩子 |
[04:49] | you’re sitting with the guy who won a free trip to | 你身边这个家伙赢得了去华盛顿的一趟免费之旅呢 |
[04:52] | Washington, DC, in 1976 for his brilliant Bicentennial essay: | 就是因为他在1976年写的纪念200周年征文 |
[04:56] | “America– It’s More Than Just Amber Waves of Grain.” | 《美国――不仅有金色的麦浪》 |
[05:01] | Mmm… it’s great, Dad, yeah. Great. | 嗯 太棒了 爸 是呀 好极了 |
[05:05] | I’ll get it. | 我来开门 |
[05:08] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[05:09] | Y-Y-You can’t be here. | 你 你 你怎么来了 |
[05:11] | And yet I am here. Your mom said we were going to the mall. | 我怎么来了 你妈说要带我们去购物中心 |
[05:19] | Hi, Mrs. McGuire. | 嗨 麦奎尔太太 |
[05:20] | Hey, Gordo. | 嘿 戈多 |
[05:21] | Hey, Mrs. McGuire, | 嘿 麦奎尔太太 |
[05:22] | I called my mom– she’s cool with the mall thing. | 我给我妈打电话了 她对去购物中心这事没意见 |
[05:25] | Why are you here? | 你为什么在这儿 |
[05:27] | I invited him. | 我邀请他的 |
[05:28] | When? | 什么时候 |
[05:29] | When I just called. | 在我刚刚打电话的时候 |
[05:31] | I figured if you guys need school supplies for a project, | 我想如果你们需要学习用品来完成作业的话 |
[05:33] | so does Gordo. | 戈多肯定也需要啊 |
[05:34] | Oh… no, G-Gordo doesn’t need any school supplies. | 噢 不 戈多不需要任何学习用品 |
[05:37] | What school project? | 什么作业 |
[05:38] | You’re not in that class. | 你没上那门课 |
[05:40] | But I’m in all your classes. Except for gym. | 但是我和你们一起上全部课程 除了体育课 |
[05:43] | Well, then that’s it. | 好 那么就是它了 |
[05:44] | It’s-it’s a very secret special gym project | 那 那是一个非常秘密的特别体操项目 |
[05:47] | that only me and Miranda need to go shopping for. | 只有我和米兰达需要买东西 |
[05:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:56] | What’s the project, Lizzie? | 是什么课 利齐 |
[05:58] | It’s, um… | 是 嗯 |
[05:58] | I asked Lizzie. | 我问利齐呢 |
[06:01] | Oh… w-w-w… | 噢 嗯-嗯-嗯 |
[06:03] | What do you need at the mall, Lizzie? | 你要去购物中心买什么 利齐 |
[06:07] | I’d like to see a lawyer. | 我要见律师 |
[06:09] | Lizzie… tell me the truth. | 利齐 跟我说实话 |
[06:16] | I want a bra! Okay?! | 我想要一件胸罩 好吗 |
[06:18] | A bra! A bra! | 一件胸罩 一件胸罩 |
[06:20] | We want a bra! | 我们想要一件胸罩 |
[06:21] | I want: | 我想要 |
[06:22] | a bra… a bra… a bra! | 一件胸罩 一件胸罩 一件胸罩 |
[06:28] | Ew, that’s disgusting. | 哦 真恶心 |
[06:32] | Oh… | 噢 |
[06:34] | A bra? Isn’t she kind of young for that? | 一件胸罩吗 她不会有点太年轻了吗 |
[06:36] | Absolutely not. And I should have thought of this weeks ago. | 当然不 我一星期前就应该想到了 |
[06:39] | What was I thinking? | 我当时怎么就没想到呢 |
[06:40] | I would be delighted to take you girls shopping. | 我很乐意带孩子们去购物 |
[06:42] | Let me get my purse. | 我去拿我的钱包 |
[06:45] | M-Mrs. McGuire… | 麦 麦奎尔太太 |
[06:47] | suddenly, I don’t wanna go to the mall with you guys anymore. | 我突然决定不和你们一起去购物中心了 |
[06:49] | That’s okay. You’re uninvited. | 没关系 你又没有被邀请 |
[06:56] | Well, how about those, | 嗯 那些怎么样 |
[06:57] | uh… Mets, huh? Guys? | 噢 跳过 啊 各位 |
[07:00] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[07:01] | I’m just glad we don’t have to talk about bras anymore. | 我实在很高兴我们不必再谈论胸罩了 |
[07:05] | I-I have to go home and do something. | 我 我必须回家做些事情 |
[07:07] | Anything– anything but this. | 别的任何事情 除了这种事 |
[07:09] | Uh, Gordo, maybe you could stick around | 噢 戈多 或许你可以留下来 |
[07:11] | and help us with Matt’s contest entry. | 帮我们一起给马特准备比赛的报名材料 |
[07:14] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[07:14] | I’m Jet Li’s sidekick in his next movie. | 在李连杰的下一部电影里我将是他的搭档 |
[07:19] | I could go home and get my camera. | 我可以回家拿我的摄影机 |
[07:20] | That’s a great idea! | 好主意 |
[07:22] | All right, I’ll be back in ten minutes. | 好 我十分钟后回来 |
[07:26] | Buddy… I thought we were going to write an essay. | 伙计 我还以为我们要写一篇短文的 |
[07:30] | Dad… let’s call that Plan “B”. | 爸爸 我们管它叫“B”计划吧 |
[07:37] | You cracked like an egg. | 你像鸡蛋一样碎了 |
[07:39] | I got us here. | 我把我们搞到这儿了 |
[07:40] | Yeah– with your mom. | 是啊 还把你妈也弄来了 |
[07:42] | Can I help you two with something? | 我有什么可以效劳的吗 |
[07:45] | Yeah, hi. | 是的 嗨 |
[07:46] | We are shopping for their first bras. | 我们来买她们的第一件胸罩 |
[07:51] | This is so cool. | 真是太酷了 |
[07:53] | Where’s the Little Miss section? | 少女专区在哪里 |
[07:55] | Over there by the footie pajamas. | 在那边 连体睡衣旁边 |
[07:57] | Okay, great. Thanks. Come on, girls. | 好 很好 谢谢 孩子们 来吧 |
[08:00] | Mom… | 妈 |
[08:02] | do you think maybe we could be a little quieter about this? | 你不觉得我们说这事儿的时候可以小声点儿吗 |
[08:05] | About what? | 说什么事 |
[08:06] | Oh… nothing. | 噢 没什么 |
[08:10] | Why doesn’t she get her own talk show | 她为什么不做一档她自己的脱口秀 |
[08:11] | and broadcast it to the world. | 然后在全世界放映 |
[08:13] | Can we ditch her, please? | 请问我们能甩掉她吗 |
[08:15] | No, but we can pretend to get lost. Come on. Come on. | 不能 但是我们能假装迷路 来吧 来吧 |
[08:19] | Oh, excuse me. | 噢 对不起 |
[08:21] | Hi, Lizzie. Miranda. | 嗨 利齐 米兰达 |
[08:23] | Mr. Coppersmith. | 考珀史密斯先生 |
[08:25] | No, not happening. | 不 这不是真的 |
[08:26] | I am not running into my cute English teacher | 我没有撞上我们可爱的的英语老师 |
[08:29] | in the you-know-what department. | 还是在内衣部 |
[08:31] | Shouldn’t he be home handling grammar emergencies! | 他难道不该在家处理紧急语法事件吗 |
[08:34] | I’m just buying a birthday present for my wife. | 我在为我妻子买一个生日礼物 |
[08:38] | Hey, girls, I found some really cute things for you guys. | 嘿 女孩们 我为你们找到一些相当可爱的东西 |
[08:41] | Hey, Mr. Coppersmith. | 嘿 考珀史密斯先生 |
[08:42] | Hi. How are you doing? | 嗨 你好吗 |
[08:43] | -I’m good. Good. -Good to see you. | -我很好 好得很 -很高兴遇到你 |
[08:45] | So, why don’t you take these into the dressing room | 你们为什么不把这些带进更衣室 |
[08:47] | and try them on? Okay? | 试穿一下呢 好不好 |
[08:49] | W… | 唔 |
[08:50] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[08:52] | This has got to be enough to get me | 这就足够让我 |
[08:53] | into the witness relocation program. | 加入证人迁移计划了(美国一项保护证人的制度) |
[08:56] | Where’s Matt? | 马特在哪里 |
[08:57] | Upstairs getting ready. | 在楼上作准备 |
[08:59] | I got some interview questions for you. | 我有一些面试问题要给你 |
[09:02] | “What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[09:03] | “How old are you? | 你多大 |
[09:05] | Where do you go to school?” | 你在哪里上学 |
[09:06] | That is my absolute favorite. | 那绝对都是我最喜欢的 |
[09:08] | These are some really great questions, Mr. McGuire. | 这真是些了不起的问题 麦奎尔先生 |
[09:11] | But, you know, | 但是 你知道 |
[09:12] | there are some other ways we can go. | 我们也有一些其它可行的方法 |
[09:18] | Looking good, Matt. | 看起来不错 马特 |
[09:19] | So what I was thinking is | 我的想法是 |
[09:20] | we shoot a couple of cool establishing shots: | 我们应该拍一些很炫的镜头 |
[09:22] | Matt raking in the Zen garden… | 马特从禅宗庭院侧边 |
[09:24] | We don’t have a Zen garden. And what about my questions? | 我们没有禅宗庭院 而且我的那些问题怎么办 |
[09:27] | Questions aren’t very… | 那些问题有点太 |
[09:29] | Boring. | 无聊 |
[09:30] | Boring? | 无聊吗 |
[09:31] | Mr. McGuire… | 麦奎尔先生 |
[09:31] | if Matt’s going to win this thing, we need something big. | 如果马特要赢 我们就得做一些大题材 |
[09:34] | Something that’s going to set his entry apart from the rest. | 一些能与其他报名材料拉开差距的东西 |
[09:37] | Okay, Gordo… what would you suggest? | 好 戈多 你有什么建议 |
[09:40] | I think we need to shoot our own martial arts movie. | 我认为我们需要拍一部我们自己的武术电影 |
[09:45] | You are way too cool to be Lizzie’s friend. | 你这么酷的小伙子 做利齐的朋友算是浪费了 |
[09:49] | Okay, so getting lost didn’t work. What do we do? | 好吧 假装迷路没有用 我们该怎么办 |
[09:51] | Well, we’re supposed to be adults, right? | 嗯 我们应该是成年人了 对吧 |
[09:53] | So? | 那么 |
[09:54] | So, tell her we want to shop alone. | 那么告诉她我们想要单独购物 |
[09:57] | If you’re so adult, why don’t you tell her? | 如果你是成年人 你为什么不告诉她 |
[10:00] | Are you insane? You tell her. | 你疯了吗 你告诉她 |
[10:02] | I’m not telling her. | 我才不和她说呢 |
[10:03] | Tell me what? | 和我说什么 |
[10:04] | Mom, I could have been changing. | 妈妈 我可能在换衣服呢 |
[10:06] | Oh, honey, it’s just us girls here. | 噢 亲爱的 这里只有我们这些女生 |
[10:08] | No, it’s not. | 才不是呢 |
[10:10] | Well, here, I just brought you some more stuff to try on. | 好的 我给你们带来了一些要试的款式 |
[10:12] | We can find things on our own. | 我们可以自己挑 |
[10:14] | Okay, I’m just trying to help. | 好吧 我只是想帮帮忙 |
[10:15] | We don’t need your help. | 我们不需要你的帮助 |
[10:17] | Okay… What do you need? | 好 你们需要什么 |
[10:20] | We need you to leave us alone, okay? | 我们不需要你管我们 好吗 |
[10:23] | You’re always going on about what little adults we are | 你总不断地说我们是小成年人 |
[10:25] | and when we try to act like adults | 当我们试图像成人一样做事的时候 |
[10:26] | you treat us like children. | 你却拿我们当小孩子对待 |
[10:28] | We’re not children, Okay? We’re just not. | 我们不是孩子了 明白吗 我们不是 |
[10:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:35] | Here’s… $40. | 这里是 40元 |
[10:39] | I’m going to be in the food court. | 我在食品店等你们 |
[10:40] | You come find me when you’re all finished, okay? | 当你们买完了再来找我 好吗 |
[10:46] | That wasn’t exactly the way pictured the “adult” | 这可不是你和你妈正确进行 |
[10:49] | conversation between you and your mom. | “成人”谈话的方式 |
[10:51] | Well, me neither. | 好吧 我也不是个成人 |
[10:53] | But a girl’s got to do what a girl’s got to do. | 但是一个女孩必须做她应该做的事 |
[10:55] | On the plus side… we’re alone, | 再者说了 我们总算独立了 |
[10:58] | in the mall… with your mom’s cash. | 在购物中心 和你妈的钱 |
[11:02] | I know I got exactly what I wanted | 我知道 我真的得到了我想要的 |
[11:04] | so why don’t I feel any better? | 可是为什么我的感觉并不太好呢 |
[11:12] | This is so much easier without my mother hanging around. | 没有我妈在旁边 做事情容易多了 |
[11:14] | Exactly. So, what are we looking for? | 的确 那么 我们在找什么 |
[11:18] | I don’t know. I thought you knew. | 我不知道 我以为你知道呢 |
[11:20] | I thought I did, too. | 我也以为我知道 |
[11:21] | But-but there’s all these numbers and-and letters. | 可 可是有这些数字和字母 |
[11:24] | 32s, 34s 36… As, Bs, Cs. | 32寸 34寸 36寸 A罩杯 B罩杯 C罩杯 |
[11:29] | Well, I mean, Kate owns one, right? How hard can it be? | 嗯 凯特都有一件呢 对吧 要弄懂能有多难 |
[11:32] | And… action. | 那么 开拍 |
[11:37] | You should have never have come back here, Matthew-san. | 你不该回到这里的 马修先生 |
[11:40] | Now, I will be forced to destroy you. | 现在 我将被迫毁了你 |
[11:43] | You cannot destroy… | 你什么也毁不了 |
[11:47] | what you cannot catch. | 你捉不到我 |
[12:28] | That’s what Jet Li’s sidekick does. | 这才是李连杰的搭档应有的水平 |
[12:32] | And… cut. | 卡 |
[12:37] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们在这里做什么 |
[12:39] | You must be lost. The dork section is on the first floor. | 你们一定是迷路了 傻瓜购物区在一楼 |
[12:43] | Is there some kind of rule that Kate and her posse | 是不是有谁规定了凯特和她的喽�� |
[12:45] | have to witness every moment of misery in my life. | 必须时时刻刻目睹我痛苦的生活 |
[12:50] | We’re shopping. | 我们正在购物 |
[12:51] | Yeah. Shopping. | 是的 购物 |
[12:52] | For what? | 买什么 |
[12:53] | They don’t sell Underoos here | 他们这儿可不出售婴儿内裤 |
[12:55] | Claire, Kate. | 克莱尔 凯特 |
[12:57] | I can’t believe you’re shopping with Claire’s mom. | 我不敢相信你们正和克莱儿的妈妈一起购物 |
[12:59] | Yeah, we don’t have to shop with our mom. | 是的 我们不必和我妈一起购物 |
[13:01] | Claire, there you are. | 克莱儿 你在这儿啊 |
[13:03] | Hi, Lizzie. Hi, Miranda. | 嗨 利齐 嗨 米兰达 |
[13:05] | I haven’t seem you girls around for a while. | 我没注意到你们也在这儿啊 |
[13:07] | Where’s your mom? | 你妈在哪里 |
[13:08] | Oh, we get to shop by ourselves. | 噢 我们自己来商店的 |
[13:11] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[13:11] | By yourselves? So, do you need any help? | 自己吗 那么 你们需要什么帮助吗 |
[13:14] | No, no, no. No. No, no. | 不 不 不 不 不 不 |
[13:16] | We’re fine. | 我们自己可以 |
[13:17] | Okay, then. Tell your moms I said hi. | 好 那么 代我向你们的妈妈问好 |
[13:22] | The footie pajamas are over there in the toddler section. | 连体睡衣在婴儿专区那边 |
[13:25] | Good one. | 说得好 |
[13:30] | “Only when the student can take the pebble from the master | 只有能从师傅手上取走水晶的学徒 |
[13:34] | does the student become Jet Li’s sidekick.” | 才成为李连杰的拍档 |
[13:40] | Yes! | 好 |
[13:41] | Okay, cut, cut! | 好了 卡 卡 |
[13:42] | Um, Mr. McGuire, this is the climax of the movie | 嗯 麦奎尔先生 这是电影的高潮部分 |
[13:45] | so it’s kind of important that you stick to the script. | 因此你应该严格按照剧本来演 这很重要 |
[13:48] | I did. | 我就是啊 |
[13:48] | No. You have to close your hands | 没有 马特试图来取水晶的时候 |
[13:50] | when Matt tries to get the stone. | 你应该把手合上 |
[13:51] | You got to make it look a little hard. | 使这个过程看起来有点难度 |
[13:53] | Yeah, I’m sorry, Gordo | 是的 对不起 戈多 |
[13:54] | but I don’t think a kung fu rip-off is as effective as | 但是我真的觉得山寨版功夫不如文笔优美 |
[13:57] | a well-written and perfectly grammatically correct essay. | 文法准确的散文来得有用 |
[14:00] | What are you talking about? It’s totally better. | 你在说什么啊 这绝对比那更好 |
[14:04] | Well, you know, you two seem to have a better feel | 嗯 要知道 你们两个对这种题材似乎 |
[14:06] | for this stuff than I do, so… | 比我更有感觉 所以 |
[14:09] | I’ll just leave you to it. | 我把这个留给你们 |
[14:16] | Hey, David, it’s Sam. Yeah. | 嘿 戴维 我是萨姆 是的 |
[14:18] | I-I need a favor. Are you still teaching kung fu? | 我 我想你帮个忙 你现在还教功夫吗 |
[14:22] | We are so lost. | 我们如此迷惘 |
[14:24] | I have no clue what I’m doing. | 我对我们在做的事没有一点概念 |
[14:27] | I need Mr. Snuggles. | 我需要抱抱猪先生 |
[14:29] | This was a total mistake. Maybe we’re not ready. | 这完全是一个错误 或许我们还没准备好 |
[14:33] | You know, I don’t need a salesperson. | 你知道的 我不需要销售员来帮忙 |
[14:35] | And I don’t need Miss Miller. | 而且我不需要米勒小姐 |
[14:37] | Miranda? I think I need my mom. | 米兰达 我觉得我离不开我妈 |
[14:40] | That’s the best idea you’ve had all day. | 这是你一天下来最好的主意 |
[14:42] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[14:44] | Only once the pebble has been taken | 只有当学徒能 |
[14:46] | by the student from the master… no. | 从师傅手中取走水晶 不行 |
[14:48] | Only once the master has given the… no. | 只有当师傅把 不行 |
[14:51] | Student can take the pebble from the master’s… | 学徒可以从师父那里拿到 |
[14:54] | Jet Li’s sidekick. | 李连杰的拍档 |
[14:58] | Jet Li’s sidekick. | 李连杰的拍档 |
[15:01] | It’s mine. | 它是我的 |
[15:02] | Jet Li’s sidekick. | 李连杰的拍档 |
[15:07] | Gordo, we’ve done this seven times already. | 戈多 我们已经试了七遍了 |
[15:09] | Aren’t we done yet? | 我们还要试吗 |
[15:10] | I’m sorry, Matt, | 对不起 马特 |
[15:11] | but this was a lot easier with your father helping. | 但是如果有你父亲的帮助的话就会容易得多 |
[15:13] | Then let’s go get him. | 那我们去找他吧 |
[15:16] | Mr. McGuire we really need your help. | 麦奎尔先生 我们真的需要你的帮助 |
[15:18] | Guys, I told you: | 我告诉你们两个 |
[15:19] | I really don’t know much about this kung fu stuff. | 我对这种功夫题材的东西知道的确实不多 |
[15:22] | But I know someone who does. | 但是我认识了解这东西的人 |
[15:31] | Hello, young grasshopper. | 你好 小蚱蜢 |
[15:35] | Dad, why is he calling me “grasshopper”? | 老爸 他为什么叫我“蚱蜢” |
[15:38] | Just go with it, Son. | 就这么说说而已 儿子 |
[15:40] | Your father tells me you wish to be a martial artist. | 你父亲告诉我你希望成为一位武术大师 |
[15:45] | Yeah… Jet Li’s sidekick. | 是的 是李连杰的拍档 |
[15:52] | I have much to teach you. | 我有许多东西要教你 |
[15:54] | But… you must be willing to learn. | 但是 你一定得愿意学习 |
[15:58] | Oh-kay. | 好 吧 |
[16:02] | Hey, girls. | 嘿 孩子们 |
[16:04] | You finish your shopping? | 你们买完了吗 |
[16:05] | Not exactly. | 没呢 |
[16:06] | It didn’t really go the way we planned. | 确实不像我们想的那样 |
[16:10] | Listen, I’m really sorry. | 听我说 我真的很抱歉 |
[16:12] | You know what, Mom… | 你知道 妈 |
[16:13] | No, let me finish. | 不 让我把话说完 |
[16:14] | I remember when I was 13 and my mom would take me shopping | 我记得我十三岁的时候 我妈带我购物 |
[16:18] | she would do everything imaginable to embarrass me | 她竭尽全力地让我尴尬 |
[16:21] | and I promised myself | 我向自己保证 |
[16:22] | I would never act like that with my own daughter. | 我绝不会对我自己的女儿那样 |
[16:24] | Mom, you didn’t act that way. | 妈 你并没有那么做 |
[16:26] | You’re right– I was worse. | 你说的对 我做得更糟 |
[16:28] | And you are becoming adults | 你们就要变成大人了 |
[16:29] | and I should have just let you do it on your own. | 我本应该让你独立地做自己的事情 |
[16:32] | And I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:32] | No, you really shouldn’t have. | 不 您没必要这样说 |
[16:35] | And we’re not adults. | 何况我们还不是成年人 |
[16:36] | Not even close. | 我们还差得远呢 |
[16:38] | And you know that temper tantrum | 还记得刚才我在 |
[16:40] | I just threw in the dressing room? | 更衣室耍脾气吗 |
[16:41] | Not exactly adult material. | 那可不是成年人应有的行为 |
[16:44] | So… I’m really sorry. | 所以 我真的很抱歉 |
[16:48] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[16:51] | And I guess the adult thing to do sometimes is ask for help. | 我觉得真正的成年人会适时地向他人请求帮助 |
[16:56] | You didn’t buy anything, did you? | 你们什么也没买 对吧 |
[16:57] | Nope. | 是没买 |
[16:58] | Nada. | 啥也没买 |
[16:59] | Well, let’s go shopping. | 这样啊 那就让咱们好好逛逛 |
[17:01] | Give me my $40. | 把我的四十块钱拿过来 |
[17:03] | Uh… | 啊 |
[17:05] | They forget to sign your field trip forms. | 他们会忘记在你的旅行考察表格上签字 |
[17:07] | Forget you don’t like liverwurst. | 忘了你不喜欢吃肝肠 |
[17:09] | But they never forget when they give you cash. | 但是他们从没忘记过他们何时给你过钱 |
[17:12] | Everybody was kung fu fighting | 人人都在苦练功夫 |
[17:16] | Those cats were fast as lightning | 那些强人快如闪电 |
[17:21] | In fact, it was a little bit frightening | 其实场面有点吓人 |
[17:26] | But they fought with expert timing… | 但是专家就在一旁监督 |
[17:30] | Pretty good. | 好极了 |
[17:31] | They were funky Chinamen | 他们是时髦的中国佬 |
[17:33] | From funky Chinatown | 来自超酷的中国城 |
[17:35] | They were chopping them up | 他们时而上蹿 |
[17:38] | They were chopping them down | 他们时而下跳 |
[17:40] | It’s an ancient Chinese art | 这是古老中国的艺术 |
[17:41] | What? | 咋了 |
[17:42] | And everybody knew their part | 大家都知道他们的厉害 |
[17:44] | From a feint into a slip | 一个佯攻 一个躲闪 |
[17:46] | And a kicking from the hip | 最后一脚将你踢倒 |
[17:49] | Everybody was kung fu fighting | 人人都在苦练功夫 |
[17:53] | Those cats were fast as lightning | 那些强人快如闪电 |
[17:57] | In fact it was a little bit frightening | 其实场面有点吓人 |
[18:03] | But they did it with expert timing | 但是专家就在一旁监督 |
[18:07] | Carl Douglas – Kung Fu Fighting | |
[18:26] | Class dismissed. | 下课 |
[18:31] | When you can snatch the pebble from my hand | 当你能从我的手中夺走水晶的时候 |
[18:33] | it will be time for you to be Jet Li’s sidekick. | 就是你能够成为李连杰搭档的时刻 |
[18:41] | Master, why do you close your hand? | 师父 你为什么合上手呢 |
[18:43] | You have many questions, grasshopper. | 你问题可真多 蚱蜢 |
[18:46] | But I have a question for you, Matt. | 不过我倒想问你一个问题 马特 |
[18:50] | “What is it that qualifies you to be the best choice | 什么让你觉得你有资格 |
[18:55] | to become Jet Li’s sidekick?” | 成为李连杰拍档的最佳人选 |
[18:57] | Well, because I’m smart, and funny and I do my own stunts. | 嗯 因为我聪明 幽默 我有我自己的特技 |
[19:08] | Yeah! | 好耶 |
[19:11] | How did you do that? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[19:12] | Whoo-hoo! Who’s the grasshopper now? | 呼呼 现在谁是蚱蜢 |
[19:20] | And cut. That’s a wrap. | 卡 总算结束了 |
[19:28] | My work is done. | 我的工作完成了 |
[19:38] | Dad, high five. You’re the coolest. | 爸爸 来个击掌 你是最棒的 |
[19:44] | Mr. McGuire, who was that guy? | 麦奎尔先生 那个人是谁 |
[19:47] | Gordo, I’ve known him all my life. He’s like a brother to me. | 戈多 我认识他一辈子了 他对我就像一个兄弟 |
[19:56] | I can’t believe you spent all afternoon with Matt and my dad. | 我不敢相信你跟马特和我爸爸过了一个下午 |
[19:59] | Hey, Matt and your dad are pretty cool. | 嘿 马特和你爸酷毙了 |
[20:01] | We made a kung fu movie and considering the alternative | 我们拍了功夫电影 和其他事比较起来 |
[20:04] | I’d say it was a good choice. | 我得说这是一个很好的选择 |
[20:06] | Well, I don’t think we’ll be having anymore | 噢 我觉得我们不会再有 |
[20:08] | girl-only shopping trips for quite a while. | 仅限女孩儿的购物行动了 |
[20:10] | Yeah, Gordo, | 是的 戈多 |
[20:11] | it’s safe to go with us to the mall again. | 下次和我们一起去购物中心就没关系了 |
[20:14] | Cool, but when you starting talking about | 好 但是下次你们 |
[20:15] | shopping for school supplies | 再谈论购买学习用品的时候 |
[20:17] | let me know when you mean school supplies or, | 让我知道你们指的学习用品是真的学生用品还是 |
[20:20] | uh, “school” supplies. | 嗯 女生用品 |
[20:22] | Deal. | 成交 |
[20:23] | Deal. | 成交 |
[20:23] | My work here is done. Hi-yah. | 我的工作到此结束 哦也 |
[20:28] | Hello? | 你好 |
[20:30] | This is Matt McGuire’s father. | 我是马特・麦奎尔的父亲 |
[20:33] | You’re calling from the Jet Li sidekick contest? | 你从李连杰搭档比赛打电话过来吗 |
[20:37] | He won! Matt’s going to be Jet Li’s sidekick? | 他赢了 马特是李连杰的搭档了 |
[20:48] | 大卫・戈多作品 | |
[20:51] | 李连杰的搭档 | |
[20:55] | 编剧 摄像 制片 导演 戈多 | |
[20:58] | 主演 马特・“龙”・麦奎尔 | |
[21:01] | 助理制片 麦奎尔先生 | |
[21:03] | 明星客串 大卫・卡拉丁 |