时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | So train “A” and train “B” are traveling at different speeds | 那么火车A和火车B正在以不同的速度 |
[00:04] | heading for the same destination, | 向相同的目的地行驶 |
[00:06] | and train “A” is traveling at 90 miles per hour… | 火车A以每小时90英里的速度行驶 |
[00:08] | Unless I’m on a train and it’s taking me to | 除非我在一辆火车上而且它正带我 |
[00:10] | a private rock concert with me and my friends, | 和我的朋友去参加一个私人摇滚派对 |
[00:12] | I’m just not that interested. | 否则我就是不感兴趣 |
[00:14] | and train “B” is traveling at 60 miles per hour, | 而火车B每小时60英里的速度行驶 |
[00:18] | at what time will train “A” and train “B” be in Cleveland? | 火车A和火车B分别于何时能到克利夫兰 |
[00:23] | Now, if train “A” gets to the station at 4:00, | 现在 如果火车A四点时到达车站 |
[00:28] | and train “B” Is 170 miles away… | 而火车B还在170英里以外 |
[00:32] | Oh, gross. Ugh! | 哦 恶心 呃 |
[00:34] | I know you are Frizzy McGuire. | 我知道你是卷毛齐・麦奎尔 |
[00:36] | -Ms. Lieberman, is there a problem? -No. | -有什么问题吗 利伯曼小姐 -没有 |
[00:38] | -Ms. McGuire, problem? -No. | -你呢 麦奎尔小姐 -没有 |
[00:40] | Good. So, if train B has traveled | 好 那么 当火车B以 |
[00:43] | 122 miles at 60 miles per hour, | 每小时60英里的速度行驶了122英里 |
[00:47] | what time will it be when train “B” gets to the station? | 那么它将什么时候到达车站 |
[00:52] | Oh… gross! | 哦 恶心 |
[00:54] | I’m sorry, Frizzy. I thought you were my desk. | 抱歉 卷毛齐 我把你错当成了我的课桌 |
[00:58] | As if word problems aren’t enough trouble, | 好像语言问题还不算麻烦似的 |
[01:00] | I’m forced to learn about them | 当我的生活处于持续不断的危险中时 |
[01:01] | while my life’s in constant danger. | 我就得被迫去学着怎样耍嘴皮子 |
[01:05] | boring! | 无聊 |
[01:07] | That’s it. Clear your desks except for a pencil. | 好的 收拾干净你们的课桌 只留一支铅笔 |
[01:11] | Write your name on the upp right-hand corner of your papers, | 在卷子的右上角写下你的名字 |
[01:14] | and show all of your work. | 检验一下你们都掌握得怎么样 |
[01:15] | Great. A pop quiz. | 太好了 一个测验 |
[01:18] | Great! A pop quiz! | 太好了 一个测验 |
[01:19] | I love the smell of pop quizz in the morning. | 我喜欢在早晨闻见测验的味道 |
[01:22] | What planet are you from again, Gordork? | 你到底来自哪个星球 呆多 |
[01:29] | -Stop it! -Let me see your paper! | -停下来 -让我看你的卷子 |
[01:31] | No… cheater. | 不 作弊者 |
[01:32] | Why, are you afraid Miss Wortman will see? | 为什么 你在害怕沃特曼小姐会看见 |
[01:35] | I am so not afraid. | 我才不怕呢 |
[01:36] | Prove it. Let me see. | 证明一下 让我看看 |
[01:38] | -What part of “no” Don’t you understand? -Coward. | -你不明白“不”的意思吗 -懦夫 |
[01:48] | Ladies… I don’t tolerate cheating. | 小姐们 我可不能容忍作弊 |
[01:53] | You can finish up your conversation in detention. | 你们可以在被罚留校时继续你们的讨论 |
[01:55] | Detention! Detention! Detention! Detention! Detention! | 被罚留校 被罚留校 被罚留校 被罚留校 |
[02:03] | Detention? Detention? | 被罚留校 被罚留校 |
[02:06] | But I’ve never had detention. | 但我从未有过留校查看的纪录 |
[02:07] | I am a good girl. Good girls don’t get detention. | 我是一个好女孩 好女孩不会被罚留校的 |
[02:10] | Well, Frizzy McGuire, welcome to my world. | 那么 卷毛齐・麦奎尔 欢迎来到我的世界 |
[02:13] | See you in detention. | 留校查看时再见 |
[02:15] | If I’m train “A” and Angel’s train “B,” | 如果我是火车A而安吉尔是火车B |
[02:18] | we’re about to have a major collision. | 那么我们将要有一个猛烈的相撞 |
[02:26] | If you believe | 如果你相信 |
[02:29] | We’ve got a picture-perfect plan | 我们事先就有一个绝妙的计划 |
[02:33] | We’ve got you fooled | 那你就错了 |
[02:36] | ‘Cause we only do the best we can | 我们只是在尽力而为 |
[02:41] | And sometimes we make it | 有时候我们会取得成功 |
[02:45] | And sometimes we fake it | 有时候我们会把事情搞砸 |
[02:48] | But we get one step closer each and every day | 但我们离目标一天比一天近 |
[02:54] | We’ll figure it out on the way. | 我们会在途中解决所有的难题 |
[02:58] | Lizzie McGuire S01E11 Bad Girl McGuire | |
[03:10] | Isn’t this the part where you’re supposed to offer me | 难道这不是你们们应该支持我的吗 |
[03:12] | comfort? Guidance? I mean, anything? | 安慰 引导 我是说 任何事 |
[03:15] | I am about to get killed. | 我会被杀掉的 |
[03:19] | Don’t look anybody in the eye. | 别直视任何人的眼睛 |
[03:21] | It’s just detention, right? | 这只是个被罚留校 对吧 |
[03:22] | I mean, everyone in there can’t be a criminal. | 我是说那里面所有人不都是罪犯 |
[03:24] | I got detention. | 连我都被罚留校了 |
[03:25] | I’m sure there’ll be at least | 我确定那里面至少 |
[03:27] | one other normal person in there | 有一个正常人 |
[03:28] | That depends on How you define normal. | 那要看你怎样定义正常 |
[03:31] | We all thought Eli Saxon was normal. | 我们都认为艾利・萨克森很正常 |
[03:33] | Until he ate his shoes. | 直到他吃了他的鞋子 |
[03:34] | Just try and blend in. Act tough. | 就试试混进去 表现得强硬一点 |
[03:37] | Tough? Gordo, this is me you’re talking to. | 强硬 戈多 你是在和我说话 |
[03:51] | We’ll remember you fondly. | 我们会铭记你的 |
[04:01] | Um, hi. I’m Lizzie McGuire. | 嗯 嗨 我是利齐・麦奎尔 |
[04:04] | I’m, um, here for detention. | 我来这儿 嗯 被罚留校 |
[04:07] | Ah, a fresh face. Welcome, Ms.McGuire. A hearty welcome. | 啊 新面孔 欢迎你 麦奎尔小姐 非常欢迎 |
[04:10] | Please take a seat. I don’t care which one. | 请就坐 我不介意你坐哪儿 |
[04:13] | I really don’t. | 真不介意 |
[04:17] | Okay, people, | 好了 各位 |
[04:18] | I’m excusing myself for no more than five minutes. | 我要失陪一下不会超过五分钟 |
[04:21] | that should give me enough time to make copies of my play, | 那就足够我复印一下我的剧本了 |
[04:24] | which is a work of genius… | 那是一个天才巨作 |
[04:25] | that I don’t expect you little monkeys to understand. | 但我不期望你们这些毛猴们能理解 |
[04:40] | I was supposed to be the first one in line | 我本应该是第一个买到 |
[04:43] | to buy the new Eminem CD, | 痞子阿姆的新CD的人 |
[04:45] | and then you had to go and open your big mouth | 而你却张开你的大嘴告状 |
[04:48] | just because I wanted to cheat off your paper. | 就因为我想抄你的卷子 |
[04:50] | If I agree with everything she says, | 如果我同意她所说的每一件事 |
[04:52] | maybe she won’t hurt me. | 也许她就不会伤害我了 |
[04:54] | Maybe you’re right. It was just a stupid pop quiz. | 也许你是对的 那只不过是一个愚蠢的测验 |
[04:56] | next time, I’ll just let you cheat. | 下回我一定让你抄 |
[04:58] | next test we have, my answers are your answers. | 我们的下一个测验 我的答案就是你的答案 |
[05:02] | Still alive. Seems to be working. | 我还活着 看来管用 |
[05:04] | You’re really going to let me cheat? | 你真的会让我抄 |
[05:07] | Sure. I guess. | 当然 我想会的 |
[05:10] | Frizzy McGuire, I misjudged you. | 卷毛齐・麦奎尔 我看错你了 |
[05:13] | I may even let you join my band one day. | 也许某天我甚至会让你加入我的乐队 |
[05:16] | A band? Bands rock. | 乐队 乐队酷极了 |
[05:21] | You have a band? | 你有一个乐队 |
[05:22] | Not yet, but one day I’m gonna make some music, | 现在还没 但有一天 我会做一些音乐 |
[05:25] | travel the world,go my own way. | 环游世界 走我自己的路 |
[05:28] | Sounds really cool. | 听起来很棒 |
[05:29] | Yep. Just me, my music, and my fans. | 当然 只有我 我的音乐和我的歌迷 |
[05:33] | And that’s the only way to get to “L” squared. | 这就是达到L平方的唯一方法 |
[05:36] | “L” squared? | L平方 |
[05:37] | Two L’s — live large. | 两个L 博大的生活 |
[05:40] | You know — Go where the wind blows me. | 你知道的 朝着风吹的方向前进 |
[05:42] | Angel’s not scary. She’s misunderstood. | 安吉尔并不可怕 她被人误解了 |
[05:46] | So, why’d you sit down next to me? | 那 为什么你要坐我旁边 |
[05:49] | Look around. | 看看四周 |
[05:51] | Like I’m really going to spend my valuable detention time | 难道我像是要将我珍贵的留校时间 |
[05:54] | talking to this bunch of double E’s. Unh-unh. | 花费在和这些双E上吗 嗯哼 |
[05:57] | Double E’s? | 双E |
[05:58] | -How many E’s are there in “geek”? -Two. | -“怪胎”这个词里有几个E -两个 |
[06:01] | And in “dweeb”? | 那么“笨蛋”呢 |
[06:03] | Two. Oh, double “e” –geeks and dweebs. I got it. | 两个 哦 双E 怪胎和笨蛋 我明白了 |
[06:06] | That’s pretty good. | 这真不错 |
[06:09] | Why didn’t I think of that? | 为什么我没想到呢 |
[06:16] | -You’re late. -I know. Sorry, mom. | -你回来晚了 -我知道 对不起 妈妈 |
[06:19] | Sorry? Sorry, you say? | 对不起 你说对不起 |
[06:21] | what could you have possibly been doing | 你到底在干什么事 |
[06:24] | that you couldn’t take one minute to call me? | 让你腾不出一分钟来打电话告诉我 |
[06:27] | I should tell her the whole ugly truth — | 我应该告诉她所有的丑陋的事实 |
[06:29] | how I was unjustly thrown in detention, | 我怎样被不公平地扔去被罚留校 |
[06:31] | locked up with the bad kids. | 和坏孩子锁在一起 |
[06:33] | she’ll take my side.I’m her first-born. | 她会站在我这边 我是她的第一个孩子 |
[06:35] | -Well? -School project. | -那么 -学校活动 |
[06:39] | -School project? -It ran late. Sorry. | -学校活动 -它拖晚了 对不起 |
[06:42] | First detention, now I’m lying? What’s happening to me? | 先是被罚留校 现在我又在撒谎 我到底怎么了 |
[06:47] | Oh, it ran late. Well,honey, | 哦 它拖晚了 哎 亲爱的 |
[06:49] | why didn’t you just say so? | 你为什么不早点跟我说呢 |
[06:51] | Oh, I know! Because you prefer to torture me! | 哦 我知道 因为你更喜欢折磨我 |
[06:53] | I mean, here I am worried sick, | 我是说 我在这儿担心的发疯 |
[06:55] | imagining all sorts of… terrible things. | 想象着所有的 可怕的事 |
[06:58] | Lizzie, you know the rules. | 利齐 你知道我们的规定 |
[07:00] | When you are late, you are supposed to call me. | 当你回来晚时 你应该打电话 |
[07:01] | I get the point, mom. | 我知道了 妈 |
[07:03] | I said I was sorry. | 我说了我很抱歉 |
[07:04] | Don’t stop the love. | 别停止你的爱 |
[07:08] | -Freeze, mister! -But I didn’t do it! | -站住 先生 -但那不是我干的 |
[07:11] | Oh. Reflex. So what’s for dinner? | 哦 条件反射 那么晚餐吃什么 |
[07:14] | What’s for dinner? I’ll tell you what’s for dinner. | 晚餐吃什么 我会告诉你晚餐吃什么 |
[07:17] | -Where have you been? -Is that the other white meat? | -你去哪儿了 -是另一块白肉吗 |
[07:19] | Matt, you are supposed to be home | 马特 你应该在 |
[07:21] | when the streetlights come on | 街灯亮时回来 |
[07:22] | and the streetlights have been on for exactly seven minutes. | 而街灯已经亮了整整七分钟了 |
[07:26] | Did you two plan this or something? | 这是你们两个串通好的还是什么 |
[07:27] | Hey, don’t lump me in with that double “E.” | 嘿 别把我和这个双E扯在一起 |
[07:30] | But I left early, mom. The game wasn’t even finished yet, | 可是我还是早走的呢 妈 游戏还没结束呢 |
[07:34] | and none of the other guys had to leave. | 而且其他人都不用走 |
[07:35] | Well, I don’t care about the other guys. I care about you. | 呃 我不关心其他人 我只关心你 |
[07:37] | But they all get to do stuff I don’t, | 但是他们都可以做我不能做的事 |
[07:39] | like go to scooter parks and bungee jump. | 比如去滑板公园和蹦极 |
[07:43] | Bungee jump? | 蹦极 |
[07:44] | They eat all their halloween candy on halloween. | 他们在万圣节前夜可以吃掉所有糖果 |
[07:47] | Well, that’s their mothers’ problem, not mine. | 那么 那是他们妈妈的问题 不是我的 |
[07:50] | And none of them have a bedtime. | 而且他们都没有固定的就寝时间 |
[07:53] | None of those boys have a bedtime? | 他们都没有就寝时间吗 |
[07:56] | -Nope. -Fine. From now on, neither do you. | -没有 -好的 从现在起 你也没有 |
[08:00] | -What? -We’ll make a deal. | -什么 -我们来做个交易 |
[08:02] | you come home when you’re supposed to, | 你按时回家 |
[08:05] | and from now on, no bedtime. | 那么从现在开始 没有就寝时间 |
[08:07] | -Mom, mom, mom, mom, mom. You feeling okay? -Yeah. | -妈 妈 妈 妈 妈 你还好吧 -好 |
[08:10] | Whoo-hoo, yeah! Whoo! Touchdown! | 呜呼 呀 呜 触地得分 |
[08:14] | So, uh, how was detention? | 那么 嗯 被罚留校怎么样 |
[08:16] | Or do you need some time | 或许在你谈这件事之前 |
[08:17] | for the wounds to heal before you can talk about it? | 你需要一点时间让伤口愈合 |
[08:20] | You guys Won’t believe it, but — | 你们不会相信的 可是 |
[08:21] | They let you out early for good behavior? | 因为你表现得好他们让你提前走了 |
[08:23] | They had you moved to a separate room for your own protection? | 为保护你他们把你换到一个单独的房间 |
[08:26] | No, listen. I mean, it wasn’t bad at all. | 不 听着我是说 它一点也不坏 |
[08:28] | In fact, it was kind of… fun. | 事实上 它甚至有点好玩 |
[08:32] | This is a bad connection, Gordo. | 电话线路出问题了吧 戈多 |
[08:34] | I- I think she just said that detention was fun. | 我 我觉得她刚说留校查看很好玩 |
[08:37] | This is Lizzie, right? Lizzie “good girl” McGuire? | 你是利齐 对吗 利齐・好女孩・麦奎尔 |
[08:40] | Hey, I’m not such a good girl all the time… Am I? | 嘿 我并不总是一个好女孩啊 我是吗 |
[08:50] | Sorry, Lizzie, but you’re kind of the good girl prototype. | 抱歉 利齐 但你就是好女孩儿的典范啊 |
[08:52] | Do you know what this makes me? | 你知道这种说法让我变得怎样了吗 |
[08:54] | Boring, boring, boring, boring, boring. | 无趣 无趣 无趣 无趣 无趣 |
[08:56] | Now, Angel –she isn’t boring at all. we got to talking– | 现在 安吉尔 她一点也不无聊 我们谈了谈 |
[09:00] | Angel as in Angel Lieberman? | 安吉尔就是安吉尔・利伯曼 |
[09:03] | Uh, this is definitely a bad connection. | 嗯 电话线路绝对出问题了 |
[09:05] | I thought I just heard you say | 我以为我刚听见你说 |
[09:06] | that you and Angel had an actual conversation, | 你和安吉尔竟然聊天了 |
[09:10] | One where she didn’t have you pinned to the ground | 她没有把你摁到地上 |
[09:11] | dangling spit over your face. | 冲你吐口水 |
[09:13] | She just plays by her own rules. It’s so exciting. | 她只是按她自己的方法行事 那真令人激动 |
[09:16] | I don’t have a bedtime! I don’t have a bedtime! | 我没有就寝时间了 我没有就寝时间了 |
[09:20] | Hang up, beastie boy! | 挂掉电话 野兽男孩 |
[09:23] | Still don’t have a bedtime! | 还是没有就寝时间 |
[09:25] | Matt, I’m gonna crush you. | 马特 我要揍扁你 |
[09:27] | You guys, I’ll see you tomorrow. | 两位 明天见 |
[09:28] | -I have a conflict. I need to settle. -Okay, bye. | -我有一场冲突要应付 -好的 再见 |
[09:42] | Where’s Lizzie? She never misses lunch. | 利齐在哪儿 她从没错过午餐 |
[09:45] | It’s her favorite class. | 这是她最喜欢的课 |
[09:48] | The way you sneezed in front of Heddis –that was classic. | 你在海迪斯面前打喷嚏地方法 真经典 |
[09:51] | the note I forged said I had a doctor’s appointment, remember? | 我伪造的那张说我和医生有约的便条 记的吗 |
[09:54] | I had to make it look realistic. | 我得让它看起来真实一些 |
[09:56] | -You forged a note? -Get over it, Gordork. | -你伪造了一张便条 -放宽心 呆多 |
[09:58] | Friz made it worth your while. | 卷毛不会亏待你的 |
[10:02] | Hey, what are you doing? | 嘿 你在干什么 |
[10:03] | The cheese is going to get all gross. | 上面的奶酪会变恶心的 |
[10:05] | I’m hiding the evidence. | 我在藏赃物 |
[10:06] | you obviously lost your mind and went off campus. | 你显然疯了 还跑出了学校 |
[10:10] | Ooh, can’t get anything past you, can you, Sanchez? | 哦 什么事都逃不过你的眼睛 是吗 桑切斯 |
[10:13] | Don’t you have a car to steal or something? | 你难道不是要去干偷车之类的事情吗 |
[10:16] | Okay, come on, you guys, come on. | 好了 拜托 你们 拜托 |
[10:19] | Miranda, it’s no B.D. | 米兰达 这不算什么B.D. |
[10:22] | B.D. — big deal? | B.D. 大不了的 |
[10:24] | I’ll catch you on the flip side, Friz. | 我和你在对面见 卷毛 |
[10:27] | Need to meet my tutor and go over my cheat set. | 我必须去见我的老师摆平我作弊的事 |
[10:29] | -And don’t forget about friday night. -Cooley. | -别忘了星期五晚上 -放心 |
[10:33] | You really just ruined a perfectly good piece of pizza there, | 你刚才毁了一块完美的比萨饼 |
[10:36] | Miranda. What? | 米兰达 怎么了 |
[10:38] | You must be suffering from post-traumatic detention syndrome. | 你一定是患上了被罚留校受伤后遗症 |
[10:42] | Why else would you be hanging out with Angel Lieberman? | 你到底为什么和安吉尔・利伯曼混在一起 |
[10:44] | She’s bad news, Lizzie. | 她是个坏孩子 利齐 |
[10:46] | Okay, so maybe Angel is a little dangerous. | 好了 那也许安吉尔是有点危险 |
[10:49] | But a little danger never hurt a girl. | 但是一点点危险不会伤害到我这样的女孩的 |
[10:53] | You guys just don’t know Angel the way I do. | 你们只是没有我那么了解安吉尔 |
[10:55] | Yeah, and let’s keep it that way. | 是呀 而且我们最好保持这种状况 |
[10:56] | Okay, so maybe she’s a little rough around the edges, | 好吧 也许她是有点大大咧咧 |
[10:59] | but she knows about some really cool stuff. | 但是她知道一些非常酷的东西 |
[11:00] | Like parole? | 比如假释 |
[11:02] | She has an answer for everything. | 她知道所有事情的答案 |
[11:03] | Yeah, but she usually takes the fifth. | 是啊 但她总是不能把答案选对 |
[11:05] | Oh, and she’s stating a band. | 哦 她还在组建一个乐队 |
[11:07] | Nothing puts the double “O” in cool like starting a band. | 没有什么比组建乐队更酷了 |
[11:10] | Oh, you guys should come to the party this weekend. | 哦你们这个周末真应该来参加派对 |
[11:12] | Oh, please, can we? | 哦求求你 我们可以吗 |
[11:13] | It’s a high school party. I am going to a high school party. | 那是一个高中派对 我要参加高中派对了 |
[11:16] | can you believe it? | 你们能相信吗 |
[11:18] | So long, good girl. Hello, Friz. | 再见 好女孩 你好 卷毛 |
[11:21] | So are you guys in or waht? | 那么你们会参加吗 |
[11:29] | Just take those old records off the shelf | 从架子上取下那些老唱片 |
[11:33] | I’ll sit and listen to ’em by myself | 我要坐下独自欣赏 |
[11:36] | Today’s music ain’t got the same soul | 今天的音乐没有那种感觉 |
[11:40] | I like that old time rock n’ roll | 我还是喜欢那老式的摇滚乐 |
[11:44] | Don’t try to take me to a disco | 别试着带我去跳迪斯科 |
[11:47] | Look at that poor kid. | 看看那可怜的孩子 |
[11:48] | He’s not even going to make it to lunch. | 他根本撑不到午饭时间 |
[11:50] | Trust me.I know what I’m doing. | 相信我 我知道我在做什么 |
[11:52] | Hey, Matt, how you doing, sweetie? | 嘿 马特 还好吗 宝贝 |
[11:54] | How was your night last night? | 你昨天晚上怎么样 |
[11:56] | Awesome night. | 伟大的一夜 |
[11:57] | You know, I used to do some of my best thinking late at night. | 你知道吗 我曾经在晚上认真地想些事情 |
[12:01] | I guess I thought about a few things. | 我猜我确实想了一些事情 |
[12:04] | So how late do you think you stayed up? | 那你觉得你熬到多晚了 |
[12:06] | Late. Real late. | 挺晚的 非常晚 |
[12:09] | -Wow. It’s impressive. -Yeah. | -喔 真令人印象深刻 -是啊 |
[12:11] | I’m not even tired. | 我一点也不累 |
[12:15] | You seem tired. | 你看起来很累 |
[12:16] | No, I’m just taking most — | 不 我只是花了大部分 |
[12:18] | I mean, I’m just making toast. | 我是说 我只是在做烤面包片 |
[12:20] | I’ll take that. | 我拿走了 |
[12:22] | Lizzie, come on, that’s your brother’s breakfast. | 利齐 别这样 那是你弟弟的早餐 |
[12:28] | What in heaven’s name is in your nose? | 天哪 你鼻子上到底是什么 |
[12:31] | Lizzie, what have you done to yourself? | 利齐 你对你自己做了什么 |
[12:34] | Take a chill pill, parents. It’s just a temp. | 放轻松 爸妈 这只是个临时的 |
[12:36] | I-I don’t know where to start — | 我 我不知道该从哪儿开始讲 |
[12:38] | your nose jewelry or your attitude. | 你的鼻环还是你的态度 |
[12:41] | Let’s start with her attitude. | 让我们从她的态度开始 |
[12:42] | Matt, eat your breakfast. | 马特 吃你的早餐 |
[12:44] | I’m sorry, Lizzie, but there is no way | 我很抱歉 利齐 但是我们绝不可能 |
[12:46] | we’re letting you out of the house looking like that. | 让你这样子走出家门 |
[12:48] | But she looks this gross every day. | 但她天天看起来都很恶心 |
[12:50] | Not a word. | 一句话也不许说 |
[12:51] | Chill, parents. it’s just a fake. | 放轻松 爸妈 这只是个假的 |
[12:54] | I just wanted to see how it looked. Relax. | 我只是想知道它看起来怎么样 放松 |
[12:58] | Everybody can calm down, move on. Nothing to see here. | 大家都冷静下来 继续走 这儿没什么可看的 |
[13:02] | Honestly, I don’t know what has gotten into you lately. | 说实话 我不知道你最近吃错什么药了 |
[13:08] | And you think I’m the one with the problems? | 你认为我是唯一一个有问题的人吗 |
[13:12] | Sweet dreams. | 做个好梦 |
[13:15] | That’s it! That is exactly the tattoo I’m gonna get. | 就是它了 这正是我要的纹身 |
[13:18] | Before you start your band in “L” squared, right? | 在你在L平方中组建你的乐队之前 对吗 |
[13:20] | Hey, maybe that’s what I should call my band. | 嘿 也许我的乐队就可以叫这个名字 |
[13:22] | “L” squared. | L平方 |
[13:24] | -Hey, it could catch on. -By the way, cool jewels. | -嘿 很不错 -顺便说一句 酷鼻环 |
[13:27] | Thanks. My parents T.F.O.’d when they saw it. | 谢谢 我父母看见它时T.F.O. |
[13:29] | T.F.O. — Totally freaked out. Hey, good one. | T.F.O. 完全吓坏了 嘿 真不错 |
[13:32] | So, speaking of old folks, you know that party? | 那么 说到家人 你记得那个派对吗 |
[13:36] | no parents will be there. how sweet is that? | 不会有父母参加的 多好啊 |
[13:39] | No parents? | 没有父母 |
[13:41] | There’s also going to be boys there — lots of them. | 那儿会有男孩 很多男孩 |
[13:44] | cute high school boys. Can you say hottie high? | 可爱的高中男孩 火辣的高中生 |
[13:47] | High school boys? no parents? Heh heh. | 高中男孩 没有父母 哼哼 |
[13:50] | It’s getting kind of warm in here. | 这有点儿热了 |
[13:52] | That’s not like a problem, is it, Friz? | 那不成问题 对吧 卷毛 |
[13:54] | -Oh, no, not at all. -Good. | -哦 不 一点也不 -那就好 |
[13:58] | -Hey, Miranda. -Why aren’t you in P.E.? | -嘿 米兰达 -你为什么不去上体育课 |
[14:01] | Well, I thought about it, | 嗯 我考虑了一番 |
[14:03] | but then I was just like, “what’s the point?” | 但之后我觉得“有什么大不了的” |
[14:04] | It’s not like I plan on being a P.E. teacher when I grow up. | 我长大后又不想当个体育老师 |
[14:10] | Not only does Angel call her Friz — | 现在不只有安吉尔叫她卷毛了 |
[14:13] | which I totally don’t get, by the way — | 顺便说一下 我真是难以理解 |
[14:15] | but she’s ditching P.E. | 但她逃了体育课 |
[14:17] | and you know that party she invited us to? | 还有你还记得她请我们去的那个派对吗 |
[14:19] | no adult supervision. | 没有成人监视 |
[14:20] | I was hoping we wouldn’t have to go there, | 我原以为我们不会走到这个地步 |
[14:23] | but I think this is an emergency. | 但我觉得情况已经很危急了 |
[14:24] | Go where? What are you talking about? | 什么地步 你在说什么 |
[14:26] | Scaring Lizzie straight. | 直接去吓唬利齐 |
[14:27] | She’s a good girl at heart. | 她心中还是一个好女孩 |
[14:29] | We just need to remind her of that. | 我们只需要提醒她一下 |
[14:30] | And how are we going to do that? | 那我们该怎么办呢 |
[14:33] | Okay, you guys, Angel helped me work out a plan. | 好了 两位 安吉尔帮我想出了一个计划 |
[14:36] | since you guys aren’t going to the party Friday night, | 既然你们星期五晚上不去那个派对 |
[14:39] | I’ll say I’m spending the night at your house, Miranda. | 那我就说我在你家过夜 米兰达 |
[14:41] | if my parents call for any reason, | 如果我爸妈不管以什么原因打电话 |
[14:42] | you’ll page me at the party to give me a heads up. | 你要给我打掩护并且打电话告诉我 |
[14:45] | Sam and Jo would freak if they knew where I really was. | 萨姆和乔如果知道我在哪儿的话会吓坏的 |
[14:47] | Later. | 再见 |
[14:50] | Intervention, here we come. | 干涉行动 我们来了 |
[14:53] | Intervention? | 干涉行动 |
[15:02] | The night is young. | 还早着呢 |
[15:18] | Now knowing the future is just a phone call away. | 打个电话 你的未来就将神奇揭晓 |
[15:21] | Just dial the number on your screen | 还不赶快拨打屏幕上的号码 |
[15:22] | and talk to one of our psychic pals. | 同我们的预言师聊一聊吧 |
[15:24] | Just $5.95 per minute. Call now. | 每分钟只收5.95元 现在就打电话吧 |
[15:31] | I’m going to be tall enough to play in the NBA? | 我会高得足够在NBA比赛 |
[15:37] | I’m going to be married how many times? | 我会结婚无数次 |
[15:40] | I’m really going to be the ruler of the free world? | 我真的会成为自由世界的统治者 |
[15:45] | Oh, yeah! Who’s your ruler? | 哦 耶 看看谁是你们的统治者 |
[15:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:50] | That was school. | 学校打来的 |
[15:52] | Seems they’re concerned about Matt’s home life. | 看起来他们很关心马特的家庭生活 |
[15:55] | Seems Matt snuck into the kindergarten room yesterday | 马特昨天午睡时间好像偷偷闯入幼儿园教室 |
[15:58] | during nap time and slept through his next three classes. | 而且在那儿睡了三节课 |
[16:00] | -Well, at least he’s sleeping somewhere. -Yeah. | -嗯 至少他在别的地方睡觉了 -是啊 |
[16:07] | -Morning, honey! -Aah! No more gravy! | -早上好 亲爱的 -啊 不要更多的肉汁了 |
[16:11] | Oh. It was just a dream. | 哦 那只是个梦 |
[16:14] | -So, you still gonna ride your scooter to school today? -OK. | -那么 你今天还要骑滑板车去学校吗 -是的 |
[16:19] | Don’t forget your helmet. | 别忘了你的头盔 |
[16:21] | -There you go. Have fun. -Fun. | -上路吧 祝你愉快 -好的 |
[16:41] | How far do you think he’s going to get before he realizes? | 你认为在他清醒之前他能走多远 |
[16:46] | Not very. | 没多远 |
[16:49] | Are you sure Lizzie’s going to show? | 你确定利齐会出现吗 |
[16:51] | I told her I had the answers to the algebra test. | 我告诉她我有代数考试的答案 |
[16:53] | She’ll show. Come on, Before she sees you. | 她会出现的 在她看见你之前 快点 |
[16:58] | -You got the goods? -In here. | -你拿到货了吗 -在里面 |
[17:02] | Well? Miranda? Hey, what’s going on? | 嗯 米兰达 嘿 怎么回事 |
[17:07] | It’s called an intervention. We want you back. | 这叫干涉活动 我们想让你回来 |
[17:11] | I haven’t gone anywhere. | 我哪儿都没去 |
[17:12] | That’s what you think. | 那是你的观点 |
[17:14] | “This week on ‘before they were bad girls’ — | 这周的“在她们变坏之前“节目 |
[17:16] | The Lizzie McGuire story.” | 我们来看看利齐・麦奎尔的故事 |
[17:18] | Lizzie McGuire started out life as a good girl. | 利齐・麦奎尔生下来是个好女孩 |
[17:21] | She had it all –Friends, family, and 3-way calling. | 她什么都有 朋友 家庭 三方电话 |
[17:26] | Lizzie was such a good baby. The way she napped. | 利齐是一个好宝宝 她睡觉的方式 |
[17:29] | And not once –not once –did she ever eat dirt. | 而且从未 一次也没有 吃过泥土 |
[17:33] | Yeah, she always ate her vegetables, | 是的 她从来都能吃她完的蔬菜 |
[17:35] | finished her milk, laughed a lot. | 喝完她的牛奶 经常笑 |
[17:38] | so good-natured. She was a good kid. | 十分善良 她曾经是一个好小孩 |
[17:40] | You guys, this is ridiculous. | 两位 这真荒唐 |
[17:42] | It’s for your own good, Lizzie. | 这都是为你好 利齐 |
[17:44] | Fast forward to middle school, | 快进到中学阶段 |
[17:46] | Where Lizzie went from good baby to good girl. | 利齐从一个好宝宝变成一个好女孩 |
[17:49] | We were best friends– | 我们曾是最好的朋友 |
[17:50] | ate lunch together every day, had slumber parties. | 天天一起吃午饭 玩睡衣派对 |
[17:53] | I still have the first friendship bracelet | 我依然保留着在中学的第一天 |
[17:55] | she gave me on the first day of middle school. | 她给我的第一个友谊手镯 |
[17:57] | But the good days came crashing down | 但是当她认识了一个叫安吉尔的恶魔 |
[17:59] | when she met a devil named Angel. | 那些好日子毁掉了 |
[18:02] | Everything was fine until Lizzie got detention. | 一切都很正常 直到利齐被罚留校 |
[18:06] | Lizzie McGuire. Lizzie– What exactly was she in for? | 利齐・麦奎尔 利齐 她到底为什么而留校的 |
[18:09] | She was in for cheating at math, | 因为她在数学测验上作弊 |
[18:11] | but soon she’d be cheating at life. | 但不久她就在生活中作弊 |
[18:15] | She used to live up there. | 她以前一直住在楼上 |
[18:16] | Now she lives out there on the street. The horror. | 现在她住在外面的大街上 太可怕了 |
[18:21] | Lizzie planned on going to parties she was too young for, | 利齐曾计划去参加那些因为她太小而不能去的聚会 |
[18:24] | put earrings in places they’re not meant to be. | 把饰品戴在不该戴的地方 |
[18:26] | Forgery, ditching, and lying became a way of life. | 造假 逃学 和撒谎成了她的生活方式 |
[18:29] | Lizzie got too fast for even the fast crowd. | 利齐变得太快 |
[18:32] | If we don’t stop her now, she could end up in jail– or worse. | 若我们现在不阻止她 她最后可能坐牢甚至更糟 |
[18:37] | Which is why we made this film. | 这就是我们拍这个电影的目的 |
[18:39] | For you, Lizzie McGuire. | 为了你 利齐・麦奎尔 |
[18:43] | So, what do you think? | 那么 你觉得怎么样 |
[18:47] | I can’t believe you guys took so much time | 我真不敢相信你们花了那么多时间 |
[18:49] | to make such a bad movie. | 去拍这么烂的一个电影 |
[18:51] | I thought you said this would work. | 我记得你说过这会管用的 |
[18:52] | I do have to say | 我不得不说 |
[18:53] | I think it’s pretty cool that you guys are so much about me, | 我认为你们这么关心我实在是很酷 |
[18:56] | and you did go through all that trouble, | 而且你们确实经历了很多麻烦 |
[18:58] | but I have to ask –has my hair always looked that bad? | 但我想问一句 我的头发一直都看起来那么糟吗 |
[19:02] | You mean to tell me that you’re actually okay | 你是不是想告诉我你觉得 |
[19:04] | with the ditching and all that other stuff? | 逃课和其他的那些事都没什么大不了的 |
[19:06] | Actually, no. | 事实上 不是的 |
[19:08] | I mean, being a bad girl all the time is hard work. | 我是说 一直做一个坏女孩并不容易 |
[19:11] | I guess I really am just a good girl at heart. | 我猜在我心里我还是一个好女孩 |
[19:15] | Note to self — | 给自己的备忘录 |
[19:16] | Next time I walk on the wild side, wear comfy shoes. | 下一会我再发疯的时候 穿一双舒服的鞋子 |
[19:23] | So next Friday, the usual? | 那么 下个星期五 和平常一样 |
[19:24] | Popcorn and a rental at my house? | 在我家吃爆米花看出租盘 |
[19:27] | Sounds G.T.M. Ooh! Never mind. Sounds good to me. | 听起来G.T.M. 哦 别介意 听起来不错 |
[19:36] | Hey, Friz, did you get the answers for the test from Gordork? | 嘿 卷毛 你从呆多那儿拿到考试的答案了吗 |
[19:40] | Okay, “A,” my name is Lizzie, not Friz. | 好的 第一 我叫利齐 不是卷毛 |
[19:44] | “B,” Gordo’s no dork. He’s one of my best friends. | 第二 戈多不是呆子 他是我最好的朋友 |
[19:47] | And “C,” I don’t cheat. | 还有第三 我不作弊 |
[19:49] | Fine. But if you think you’re gonna be in my band now, | 好啊 如果你现在还以为你可以加入我的乐队 |
[19:52] | you’re so not. | 你还是死了这条心吧 |
[19:54] | And you, Lizzie McGuire, are never going to “L” squared. | 而你 利齐・麦奎尔 永远别想去L的平方 |
[19:57] | Oh. I think I’ll live. | 哦 我觉得我还能活下去 |
[20:05] | Staying up late again tonight? | 今晚又熬夜 |
[20:07] | No way. I’m exhausted. | 没门 我累死了 |
[20:10] | I asked mom and dad to give me back my bedtime. | 我向爸妈要回了我的就寝时间 |
[20:12] | Funny. In a way, I just got my bedtime back, too. | 有意思 其实 我也刚刚要回了我的就寝时间 |
[20:15] | You are really dumb. | 你真是蠢 |
[20:17] | No. But sometimes it may seem that way. | 不 但有时候看起来好像是那样 |
[20:19] | No. You really are. Hey! I was there first! | 不 你就是 嘿 我先拿到的 |
[20:23] | -Too bad. I’m bigger. -Too bad. I’m faster! | -真不幸 我比你大 -真不幸 我更快 |
[20:40] | I got it. | 我弄好了 |
[20:41] | You guys, this is ridiculous. | 两位 这真荒唐 |
[20:44] | This is for you own… | 这是为了你 |
[20:46] | You’re still gonna ride your studer.. | 你仍要起你的花版车 |
[20:49] | I am going to a high school party. | 我要去参加一个高中派对 |
[20:50] | I just messed that line up. | 我漏了一句 |
[20:52] | And they all… | 而他们都 |
[20:56] | I am a good girl. Good girls don’t get detention. Opps. | 我是个好女孩 好女孩不会被罚留校 哎呦 |
[21:05] | Toast is evil! | 邪恶的面包片 |