时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Face it, Miranda. it doesn’t matter which X-Man you are | 面对现实吧 米兰达 你做哪个X战警 |
[00:03] | you could be Mystique that hot blue chick and Ethan Craft | 都无所谓 你可以做像妖后那样迷人的女人 |
[00:06] | wouldn’t give you the time of day.Which is why I’d be Rogue. | 可伊桑・克拉夫特不会理你 所以我要做罗刹 |
[00:09] | I’d use my mutant power to suck away all Kate’s popularity. | 我要用我的超能力把凯特的人气全吸走 |
[00:12] | Ethan Craft would have no choice but to turn to me. | 伊桑・克拉夫特就没有选择了 只能选我 |
[00:15] | -Or moi. -Great, use the untapped powers of the universe | -或者我 -太好了 用宇宙中未开发的能量 |
[00:19] | to land a guy who’s going to end up | 来得到一个人 一个最后要在 |
[00:20] | working at a gas station– part-time. | 加油站里做兼职的人 |
[00:25] | Hello! Ever heard of knocking? | 嗨 我好想没听到敲门声啊 |
[00:27] | Have you seen the flashlight? | 你看没看到手电筒 |
[00:28] | No. On the phone. Leave! | 没有 我在打电话 快走开 |
[00:32] | I have to get off the phone and crush my little brother. | 我得放下电话去管管我弟弟 |
[00:39] | You have five seconds till I sit on your head. | 在我收拾你之前 你有五秒钟时间 |
[00:42] | -One… Two… Three… -Got it. | -一 二 三 -找到了 |
[00:48] | Does anyone knock in this house? | 这家里还有人会敲门吗 |
[00:52] | Yes, Dad, what do you want? | 是的 爸爸 你想要干什么 |
[00:53] | Do you have any idea why | 你知不知道为什么 |
[00:54] | your little brother is covered in dirt? | 你弟弟全身都是土 |
[00:56] | You caught me, I buried him in the backyard. | 你问对人了 我把他埋在后院 |
[00:58] | and he dug his way out | 他自己又爬出来了 |
[01:01] | Joke! I don’t know why he’s mud boy | 开个玩笑 我不知道他怎么成了泥人 |
[01:04] | but I’ve got a lot to worry about, Dad. | 我有太多烦心事了 爸爸 |
[01:06] | I’m getting married in the morning | 我早上要结婚了 |
[01:07] | and if you please would excuse me! | 你能不能饶了我啊 |
[01:10] | Honey, a little help? | 亲爱的 帮个忙 |
[01:18] | If you believe, | 如果你相信 |
[01:21] | We’ve got a picture-perfect plan. | 我们事先就有一个绝妙的计划 |
[01:24] | We’ve got you fooled. | 那你就错了 |
[01:27] | ‘Cause we only do the best we can. | 我们不过是在尽力而为 |
[01:33] | And sometimes we make it. | 有时我们会取得成功 |
[01:36] | And sometimes we fake it. | 有时我们会把事情搞砸 |
[01:40] | But we get one step closer each and every day. | 但我们离目标一天比一天近 |
[01:46] | We’ll figure it out on the way. | 我们会在途中解决所有难题 |
[01:49] | Lizzie McCuire 新成长的烦恼 | |
[01:54] | The rules for the social studies marriage | 下面是社会婚姻 |
[01:57] | project are as follows: | 研究计划的规则 |
[01:58] | I will pair you off into couples and then everyone | 我会把你们分成两人一组 |
[02:00] | will come and select an occupation from this fishbowl. | 每个人都要到这儿来从鱼缸里选一个职业 |
[02:04] | Each couple must create a fictional lifestyle for themselves | 每一对儿必须虚构一种自己的生活方式 |
[02:07] | and the couple with the best marriage | 婚姻生活最好的那对儿 |
[02:09] | doesn’t have to write a paper. | 不需要写论文 |
[02:11] | Each couple must make all decisions together. | 两个人要一起作所有决定 |
[02:15] | The project will last one week | 这个计划要进行一周 |
[02:16] | and will end with a pretend 20th school reunion party | 结束时是一个假想的学校20年重聚晚会 |
[02:19] | where you’ll give a report about your last 20 years. | 在晚会上你们要做一个关于你这20年生活的报告 |
[02:21] | Any questions? | 有什么问题吗 |
[02:23] | Yeah. Where’s my bachelor number one? | 有 我的真命天子在哪儿 |
[02:25] | Okay, let’s begin. Kate Saunders… | 好 现在开始 凯特・桑德斯 |
[02:30] | you’ll be married to… Larry Tudgeman. | 你要嫁给 拉里・塔吉曼 |
[02:39] | Mr. and Mrs. Larry Tudgeman. Mrs. Kate Tudgeman. | 拉里・塔吉曼夫妇 凯特・塔吉曼夫人 |
[02:42] | Kate Saunders Tudgeman. It’s all good. | 凯特・桑德斯・塔吉曼 都很不错 |
[02:46] | Mrs. Stebel I can’t be married to Larry. Ugh! | 史蒂伯夫人我不能嫁给拉里 呃 |
[02:50] | But you are married to Larry. | 但你已经嫁给拉里了 |
[02:52] | Stop saying that. I want a new husband. | 别再说了 我想要个新丈夫 |
[02:55] | There are no new husbands, Kate. | 没有新丈夫了 凯特 |
[02:56] | Now, you and Larry come on up and select your job. | 现在 你和拉里到这儿来选你们的工作 |
[02:59] | This is great. I could be married to a tree frog | 真不错 我哪怕嫁给一只树蛙 |
[03:02] | and still have a better marriage than her. | 也会比她的婚姻好 |
[03:07] | Ugh. | 啊 |
[03:09] | Yeah, hey, I’m a mailman! | 耶 嘿 我是个邮差 |
[03:11] | No, no. I’m a mail delivery man. | 不 不 我是邮递员 |
[03:14] | For without me, there is no mail, I am the mailman. | 没有我就没有邮件 我就是邮递员 |
[03:18] | I’m a TV anchorwoman? I love that. | 我是电视新闻女主持 我喜欢 |
[03:22] | Honey, that is so great. | 亲爱的 真不错 |
[03:23] | Put a cork in it, Tudgeman. | 闭上你的嘴 塔吉曼 |
[03:27] | All right, Lizzie McGuire you’ll be paired with… | 好的 利齐・麦奎尔 要和你一组的是 |
[03:32] | Ethan Craft, Ethan Craft, Ethan Craft, Ethan Craft! | 伊桑・克拉夫特 伊桑・克拉夫特 |
[03:38] | David Gordon. | 大卫・戈登 |
[03:41] | Gordo’s cool. Yeah, I’m seeing it. | 戈多很酷 是的 我知道 |
[03:44] | Best friends equals best marriage. | 最好的朋友等于最好的婚姻 |
[03:46] | Mix those two together and we have a recipe for victory. | 这两个加起来就是成功的秘诀 |
[03:50] | No paper for us this weekend, yes! | 这周末我们不用写论文了 是的 |
[03:55] | Lawyer? Cool Mo Dee. | 律师 真酷啊 |
[03:58] | Sanitation engineer? Oh, I’m a garbageman. | 卫生工程师 哦 我是个垃圾工 |
[04:02] | I’m Gordo the garbageman. | 我是 戈多 清洁工 |
[04:04] | My wife’s a lawyer; I pick up trash. | 我妻子是个律师 而我捡垃圾 |
[04:07] | Hey, it doesn’t make you less of a man. | 嘿 这并不有损你的男子汉形象 |
[04:09] | Trust me, I know. My wife… TV personality. | 相信我 我知道 我妻子 电视名人 |
[04:16] | Miranda Sanchez you’ll be paired with Ethan Craft. | 米兰达・桑切斯 你要嫁给伊桑・克拉夫特 |
[04:25] | Okay, so she’s my best friend | 好吧 她是我最好的朋友 |
[04:27] | so I guess I’m happy for her. But this is so unfair. | 所以我想我为她高兴 但这太不公平了 |
[04:31] | Hey, Mrs. Ethan Craft. | 嘿 伊桑・克拉夫特夫人 |
[04:34] | Surgeon. That’s like a doctor, right? | 外科医生 和医生差不多 是吧 |
[04:39] | Okay, so I’ve met vegetables brighter than him. | 好吧 其实有些蔬菜都比他的脑子灵性 |
[04:42] | But he is a total hottie. | 但他从头到脚都那么的迷人 |
[04:44] | He’s a doctor, and I’m a garbageman. Wha… | 他是个医生 而我是个清洁工 啊 |
[04:48] | Homemaker. | 家庭主妇 |
[04:49] | Can I escort Mrs. Ethan Craft to her seat? | 我可以护送伊桑・克拉夫特夫人到她的座位上去吗 |
[04:54] | That’s Mrs. Doctor Ethan Craft. | 是伊桑・克拉夫特医生夫人 |
[04:57] | Mrs. Doctor Ethan Craft? | 伊桑・克拉夫特医生夫人 |
[05:02] | Hi. Just wanted to let you know I’m eating with | 嗨 就是告诉你们一声儿 我今天要和 |
[05:04] | my husband the doctor, today. See you guys in gym. | 我的医生丈夫吃饭 我们体育馆见 |
[05:11] | Sure.Did you see that rock on Miranda’s hand? | 好吧 你看到米兰达手上的石头了吗 |
[05:16] | That’s not a rock, it’s a continent. | 那不是块石头 那简直是块儿大陆 |
[05:19] | I’ve been thinking about it. | 我已经想过了 |
[05:20] | I’m not going to let this trash man thing get me down. | 我不会为这种做清洁工的小事生气的 |
[05:23] | I’ve got plans, big plans. | 我已经有了计划 大计划 |
[05:25] | I’m going to build a trash empire with employees and trucks | 我要建一个垃圾帝国 有员工 卡车 |
[05:30] | and city contracts. It’s going to be huge. | 还有城市合同 我会把事业做大的 |
[05:33] | Hey, Kate. Hey, Kate? Kate? | 嘿 凯特 嘿 凯特 凯特 |
[05:38] | Ugh, do I know you? | 啊 我认识你吗 |
[05:41] | Yeah, I’m your husband. Mrs. Stebel’s class? Mailman? | 是 我是你丈夫 史蒂伯夫人的课 邮递员 |
[05:49] | Okay, uh… We should probably get to work on this. | 好吧 嗯 我们可能得开始做这个了 |
[05:53] | Look, I have plans this weekend | 看 我这周末有计划 |
[05:55] | so I can’t write a paper so I need the best marriage, | 不能写论文 所以我需要最好的婚姻 |
[05:57] | which means you can’t be in it, okay? | 也就是说你不能进来掺和 明白吗 |
[06:01] | -Aah. Want a Brussels sprout? -Ew! | -啊 要球芽甘蓝吗 -噢 |
[06:05] | The key is one truck, just one garbage truck. | 关键是要有一辆卡车 一辆垃圾车 |
[06:08] | Then that becomes two garbage trucks, then three | 然后一辆会变成两辆 三辆 |
[06:11] | then a lot of garbage trucks, a fleet of garbage trucks. | 然后会变成很多辆 一个垃圾车队 |
[06:14] | For, you see, trucks equal contracts | 所以 你看 车就等于合同 |
[06:16] | and contracts equal money and money equals power. | 合同就等于钱 钱就等于力量 |
[06:21] | Are you even listening to me? Hello? | 你在听我说吗 喂 |
[06:25] | Um… Yeah. You’re talking about trash. | 嗯 是的 你在说垃圾的事 |
[06:28] | You know, Lizzie, | 听我说 利齐 |
[06:28] | I know we’re best friends but | 我知道我们是最好的朋友 可是 |
[06:30] | sometimes I feel like you take me for granted. Like now. | 有时候我觉得你好像不把我当回事儿 比如现在 |
[06:35] | -What? -How do you think that makes me feel? | -什么 -你认为这会让我怎么想 |
[06:37] | We’ve been married for less than a period, | 我们结婚没多久 |
[06:39] | and you’re already jealous of someone else’s husband. | 而你总是嫉妒别人的丈夫 |
[06:41] | I’m not jealous. | 我没嫉妒 |
[06:42] | We have to work on this marriage thing together. | 我们得一起为婚姻努力 |
[06:47] | I’m not jealous. She’s Mrs. Doctor Ethan Craft. | 我没嫉妒 她是伊桑・克拉夫特医生的夫人 |
[06:50] | I’m married to a trash man. I’m not jealous. | 我嫁给了一个垃圾工 我没嫉妒 |
[07:04] | Honey? Lizzie… Do you know where your brother is going? | 亲爱的 利齐 你知道你弟弟要去哪儿吗 |
[07:13] | Mom, I’m his sister. We don’t talk. | 妈妈 我是他姐姐 我们之间不说话 |
[07:16] | I’m just worried. He’s been really good lately. | 我只是有点儿担心 他最近表现很好 |
[07:18] | But, like, too good | 但是 好像有点太好了 |
[07:20] | you’re sure you haven’t noticed anything weird? | 你确定你没注意到什么奇怪的事 |
[07:21] | Hmm… Besides his troll-like appearance | 嗯 除了他野人似的外表 |
[07:24] | and his distaste for hygiene? No. | 还有糟糕的卫生状况之外 没有什么 |
[07:27] | Anyway, I’ve got enough to worry about. | 总之 我已经够烦的了 |
[07:29] | Miranda gets to be Mrs. Doctor Ethan Craft | 米兰达成为了伊桑・克拉夫特医生夫人 |
[07:32] | and I get to be married to Gordo, the trash king. | 而我要嫁给戈多 垃圾国王 |
[07:36] | Oh, school project, don’t worry. | 哦 学校计划 别担心 |
[07:38] | I don’t know what your teacher is telling you | 我不知道你的老师说了什么 |
[07:40] | but marriage is not about how much you earn or what you have. | 但婚姻并不是你赚了多少 或者你有什么 |
[07:44] | It’s about love and trust and communication. Right, honey? | 是爱 信任和交流 对吧 亲爱的 |
[07:49] | -Huh? -Just say yes. | -啊 -你说是就行了 |
[07:50] | -Yes. -Good boy. | -是 -乖孩子 |
[07:54] | Okay, nice that my parents like each other | 好吧 我父母喜欢彼此 这很不错 |
[07:57] | but gross when they kiss in front of me, ugh! | 但是在我面前亲吻就不太好了吧 呃 |
[08:00] | I am so out of here. | 我还是离开这儿吧 |
[08:03] | -Honey? -Hmm? | -亲爱的 -嗯 |
[08:04] | I’m worried about Matt. I think you should go follow him. | 我有点儿担心马特 我想你还是跟着他去看看 |
[08:08] | I’ll get my coat. | 我去拿外套 |
[08:33] | Matt? Hey, Matt. | 马特 嘿 马特 |
[08:38] | Hi. What are you doing here? | 嗨 你在这儿干什么 |
[08:42] | Um, tidying up my cave. | 嗯 收拾我的山洞 |
[08:44] | -Is that what this is? -Uh, yeah. | -就是这个东西吗 -呃 是的 |
[08:46] | -I didn’t know there was a cave up here. -There wasn’t. | -我都不知道这里有个洞 -原来没有 |
[08:50] | -You mean you made this cave? -I dug it. | -你是说这个洞是你挖的 -我挖的 |
[08:54] | Wow. Well, how long did it take you? | 喔 你用了多长时间挖成的 |
[08:57] | -I don’t know, couple weeks. -Why? | -不知道 几周吧 -为什么 |
[09:01] | Well, you see, I ran into these rocks, and… | 嗯 你看 我刚好看到这些石头 然后 |
[09:03] | No, Matt, what I mean is, why did you dig a cave? | 不 马特 我是说 你为什么要挖个洞 |
[09:07] | Dad, haven’t you ever wanted a place that is your own? | 爸爸 你没想过拥有一个属于你自己的地方吗 |
[09:12] | A place you can just hang? | 一个你可以闲逛的地方 |
[09:16] | Each and every day of my life, son. | 我生命中的每一天都有这种想法 儿子 |
[09:19] | Are you going to tell Mom? | 你会告诉妈妈吗 |
[09:20] | Well, you have parental supervision | 嗯 你有父母的监督 |
[09:23] | so that would make this okay. | 那样就可以了 |
[09:25] | Welcome to the Matt Cave. | 欢迎到马特山洞来 |
[09:38] | Kate? Ethan? Probably totally innocent. | 凯特 伊桑 也许完全是清白的 |
[09:43] | Wait, it’s Kate. Definitely not totally innocent. | 等一下 那是凯特 绝不可能完全清白 |
[09:53] | So, what I was thinking… I was thinking that | 所以 我在想 我在想很明显 |
[10:02] | Mrs. Stebel clearly made a mistake with my marriage | 史蒂伯夫人在我的婚姻上犯了个错误 |
[10:05] | so I’m planning to leave Larry at the reunion. | 所以 我打算在聚会上离开拉里 |
[10:08] | Does that mean I get two wives? | 那是不是说我有两个妻子了 |
[10:12] | No. But if you leave Miranda | 不 但如果你离开了米兰达 |
[10:15] | then you and I could be… Married. | 你和我就可以结婚了 |
[10:19] | Oh, that’s still pretty cool. | 哦 那也很不错 |
[10:23] | -How’s that sound, Dr. Craft? -You’re really smart. | -听起来怎么样 克拉夫特医生 -你真聪明 |
[10:29] | -Excuse me, here’s your drink. -Thanks. Hi. | -打扰一下 这是你的饮料 -谢谢 嗨 |
[10:38] | I would give a year’s allowance to be any place | 我宁愿拿一年的零用钱去任何地方 |
[10:41] | but here right now. Maybe two years. | 也不要呆在这里 也许两年 |
[10:46] | Garbage is gold– stinky gold– but gold nonetheless. | 垃圾是金子 发着臭味的金子 但依然是金子 |
[10:50] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[10:51] | Come on, Lizzie. Give me a hand here. You want the | 过来 利齐 帮我一把 你想要完美的婚姻 |
[10:54] | perfect marriage and you’ve been making zero effort. | 可你根本没做任何努力 |
[10:56] | Gordo, quit nagging me. | 戈多 别再对我唠叨了 |
[10:58] | Nagging you? I wouldn’t have to nag you | 对你唠叨 如果你注意听我说的话 |
[11:00] | if you paid attention to me. | 你就不会觉得我是在唠叨了 |
[11:01] | I’d pay attention to you if you talked about | 如果你说说垃圾以外的其他东西 |
[11:03] | something other than garbage. | 我会注意你的 |
[11:04] | -Like what? -Ethan and Miranda. | -比如什么 -伊桑和米兰达 |
[11:06] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[11:08] | There’s a bunch of batteries in the garage. | 车库里有一组电池 |
[11:09] | I think there’s more beef jerky in the pantry. | 我想食品储藏室里应该还有更多的牛肉干 |
[11:11] | -Hey! -Huh? | -嘿 -啊 |
[11:13] | Sam, can I talk to you for a second? | 萨姆 我可以和你谈一谈吗 |
[11:16] | -Sure. -Got it. | -当然 -知道了 |
[11:21] | -What’s going on? -Nothing. | -怎么了 -没事儿 |
[11:23] | Just a little male bonding time with me and Matt. | 只是我和马特的一点男人联谊的时间 |
[11:30] | You know I’m going to find out. | 你知道我会发现的 |
[11:32] | You know. Trash may not be glamorous, Lizzie, | 知道吗 垃圾或许并不迷人 利齐 |
[11:35] | but it’s going to put our kids through school. | 但它们足以让我们的孩子完成学业 |
[11:36] | -That’s not it. -What is it? | -问题不在这儿 -你想说什么 |
[11:38] | I went to the Digital Bean yesterday | 我昨天去数字豆餐厅 |
[11:40] | and I saw Ethan with Kate. | 看到伊桑和凯特在一起 |
[11:43] | Kate is planning to leave Larry at the reunion | 凯特打算在聚会上离开拉里 |
[11:45] | and she wants Ethan to do the same to Miranda. | 她想让伊桑也对米兰达做这种事 |
[11:48] | But it’s just a school project. It’s not real. | 但那只是个学校的教学课程 不是真的 |
[11:51] | It will be real to Miranda when she gets dumped | 对米兰达来说 当她在全班同学面前 |
[11:53] | in front of the entire class. | 被甩掉的时候 这就变成真的了 |
[11:55] | Okay, you’re right. We have to tell her before the reunion. | 好吧 你是对的 我们得在聚会前告诉她 |
[11:57] | And how do we do that? | 我们该怎么做 |
[12:00] | Well, you’ll have to talk to her. | 嗯 你得找她谈谈 |
[12:05] | Hey, Miranda. Haven’t seen you around. | 嘿 米兰达 一直没看到你 |
[12:08] | Yeah, being a doctor’s wife can be pretty hectic. | 是的 做一个医生的妻子真的很忙 |
[12:11] | So, how’s it working for you? | 那么 你过得怎么样 |
[12:13] | Oh, we’ve decided that Ethan is a heart surgeon. | 哦 我们决定了伊桑是一个心脏外科医生 |
[12:16] | We have three kids– Brittany, Gwyneth and Ethan Jr. | 有三个孩子 布列塔尼 格温妮丝和小伊桑 |
[12:20] | I drive the kids to soccer practice | 我开着蓝色的多功能跑车送孩子们去练足球 |
[12:22] | in my metallic blue SUV with beige leather interior. | 这车有着金属外壳 内部是黄色的皮革 |
[12:27] | And what about Ethan? | 伊桑呢 |
[12:29] | Oh, he works a lot. Heart surgeons do, you know. | 哦 他有很多工作 心脏外科医生 你知道 |
[12:31] | He’ll meet me here later. This project is so much fun. | 他一会儿要在这儿见我 这个计划很有意思 |
[12:35] | Great. Miranda, I have to tell you something. | 太好了 米兰达 我有点事儿得告诉你 |
[12:41] | Hey ladies Dr. E’s in the house! | 嘿 女士们 伊桑医生来了 |
[12:47] | I am so erasing his name from my notebook. | 我要把他的名字从我的笔记本里擦掉 |
[12:50] | Sorry I’m late. I had some “doctor” stuff to do. | 对不起 我迟到了 我有一些医生的事要做 |
[12:54] | You were saying, Lizzie? | 你刚才说到哪儿了 利齐 |
[12:57] | Uh… I was saying that… I’m meeting Gord… | 嗯 我说 我要见戈多 |
[13:01] | I’m meeting Gordo here so I have to go. | 我要在这儿见戈多 所以我得走了 |
[13:05] | I’m not a coward, really. | 我不是个胆小鬼 真的 |
[13:08] | It’s… it’s just not the right time. | 只是 只是时间不对 |
[13:10] | I hope you guys are as happy as we are. | 希望你们也像我们一样幸福 |
[13:12] | She, uh… doesn’t look too upset. | 她 嗯 看起来不怎么难过 |
[13:15] | That’s because she doesn’t know. I couldn’t tell her. | 因为她还不知道 我没法告诉她 |
[13:17] | I mean, she looks so… happy. | 我是说 她看起来那么 幸福 |
[13:21] | You know, the longer you wait | 你知道 你拖得越久 |
[13:23] | the more hurt she’s going to get. | 她将受到的伤害就越大 |
[13:26] | I am such a wimp. | 我真没用 |
[13:38] | Dad, does it get much better than this? | 爸爸 这样是不是更好了 |
[13:40] | Nope, it doesn’t. You know, I’ve been thinking. | 不 没有 你知道 我一直在想 |
[13:44] | -What we really need is some more room. -Talk to me. | -我们真正需要的是更多的空间 -说说看 |
[13:47] | I could blow that wall out another seven feet. | 我可以把墙再往里炸开七英尺 |
[13:49] | Then we’d have enough room in here for a generator. | 那么我们就有足够的地方放一个发电机 |
[13:51] | We’d have indoor lights. | 我们得装上室内灯 |
[13:52] | And TV, okay? Can’t forget TV. | 还有电视 好吗 不能忘了电视 |
[13:54] | Yeah, TV would be cool. We could probably punch a hole | 是的 有电视会很爽 我们也许可以 |
[13:56] | in the roof here– bring in some satellite. | 在屋顶打个洞 接上卫星接收器 |
[13:58] | -Cool. -How big a screen you think we could get in here? | -酷 -你说我们能在这儿放一个多大的屏幕 |
[14:04] | Sam! Matt! What are you guys doing in there? | 萨姆 马特 你们在那里面干什么 |
[14:07] | -Get out of this mudhole right now! -But… | -马上从这个泥洞里出来 -可是 |
[14:10] | No. No “buts.” This thing could collapse | 不 没有可是 这东西随时都有可能坍塌 |
[14:11] | on you any minute. Come on. | 压到你们 快点儿 |
[14:13] | -But it’s cool. -I know it’s cool, honey. | -但它很酷 -我知道它很酷 亲爱的 |
[14:16] | but it’s dangerous. Right, Sam? Right, Sam? | 可它很危险 对吧 萨姆 对吧 萨姆 |
[14:23] | Son… she caught us fair and squae. | 儿子 她光明正大的抓住了我们 |
[14:26] | At this point resistance is futile. | 在这种关头上反抗是没用的 |
[14:29] | Women… you can’t live with them, | 女人啊 你不能和她们住在一起 |
[14:32] | you can’t let them know where your cave is. | 也不能让她们知道你的洞在哪里 |
[14:35] | I cannot believe you’re wearing that. | 真不敢相信你会穿成这样 |
[14:37] | Well, I’m a trash man. I’m proud of where I come from. | 嗯 我是垃圾工 我为我的职业而自豪 |
[14:40] | Don’t you care if we win? | 你就不关心我们能不能赢吗 |
[14:42] | No, I don’t. Not anymore. I care that, ever since | 不 我不关心 不再关心了 从我们结婚起 |
[14:45] | we got married. you just seem annoyed by me. | 我就在关心这个 可你好像被我惹生气了 |
[14:48] | I care that I feel like my best friend | 我关心的是我觉得我最好的朋友 |
[14:49] | is taking me for granted. | 不把我当回事儿了 |
[14:52] | Not only am I a wimp, I’m a jerk. I’m batting two for two. | 我不仅没用 还是个笨蛋 两头都没做好 |
[14:57] | So, basically, while I was out milking the cow | 所以 基本上 我在挤牛奶的时候 |
[14:59] | she was in the big city fighting crime. | 她在大城市里打击罪恶 |
[15:01] | But I was home on the weekends and we had three kids. | 但我周末呆在家 我们有三个孩子 |
[15:04] | Commuter marriage. Interesting. | 通勤婚姻 有意思 |
[15:06] | So next up we have Kate Saunders and Larry Tudgeman. | 那么接下来是凯特・桑德斯和拉里 |
[15:15] | I left Larry the day after our wedding. | 婚礼的第二天我就离开拉里了 |
[15:18] | Of course there were no children. | 当然没有孩子 |
[15:19] | I replaced Katie Couric on the Today show, | 我取代了“今日秀”里的凯蒂・考瑞克 |
[15:22] | and won several Emmys. | 赢得了好几个艾美奖 |
[15:23] | I lived fabulously ever after. The end. Do I win? | 从那之后我生活的很完美 就这些 我赢了吗 |
[15:29] | I do not remember agreeing to any of that. | 我不记得我同意过这些 |
[15:31] | Kate, Larry, | 凯特 拉里 |
[15:32] | I want to see you after the presentations, please. | 报告结束后请到我这儿来一下 |
[15:37] | After a five-minute break next up | 五分钟休息之后 |
[15:39] | will be Miranda Sanchez and Ethan Craft | 下一组米兰达・桑切斯和伊桑・克拉夫特 |
[15:45] | Where… where are you going? | 喂 你要去哪儿 |
[15:46] | To tell her. I can’t let her be embarrassed | 去告诉她 我不能让她 |
[15:48] | in front of the entire class. | 在全班面前尴尬 |
[15:50] | I mean, sure, | 我是说 当然 |
[15:51] | she’s been Dr. Ethan Craft for a week | 她做了一周伊桑・克拉夫特医生的夫人 |
[15:54] | but Miranda’s been my friend for much longer | 可米兰达作为我朋友的时间要长得多 |
[15:56] | and I can’t just let her walk into this. | 我不能看着她陷入困境 |
[16:01] | Hey, Miranda can I talk to you for a sec? | 嘿 米兰达我能和你谈谈吗 |
[16:03] | Can’t this wait? I’m about to give my report. | 不能等一等吗 我马上就要做报告了 |
[16:05] | -No, it can’t. -Give us a sec. | -不 不能 -给我们点儿时间 |
[16:09] | Sure thing, sweetheart. | 没问题 甜心 |
[16:11] | Okay, Miranda, Ethan is going to leave you, like, now. | 好吧 米兰达 伊桑要离开你 就像刚刚 |
[16:14] | Just because you’re jealous | 就算你是嫉妒 |
[16:15] | doesn’t give you the right to make stuff up. | 你也没权利编出这种事 |
[16:17] | Miranda, I’m not making it up. I’m your friend. | 米兰达 我不是编的 我是你的朋友 |
[16:20] | Yeah? Some friend you are. | 是吗 你这种朋友 |
[16:22] | Some friend I am? One lame school project | 我这种朋友 一个差劲的学校课程 |
[16:25] | and you’re spending all your time waiting around | 你就把全部时间都用来傻傻的等一个 |
[16:28] | for some guy who doesn’t even care about you? | 甚至不关心你的人 |
[16:30] | Who’s going to leave you and | 要离开你 |
[16:31] | embarrass you in front of the entire class? | 让你在全班面前尴尬的人 |
[16:34] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[16:35] | Ethan and I spend tons of time together. | 伊桑和我很多时间都在一起 |
[16:38] | No. Ethan spends a ton of time with Kate. | 不 伊桑很多时间都和凯特在一起 |
[16:41] | I saw them at the Digital Bean together. | 我在数字豆餐厅看到他们在一起 |
[16:44] | Kate asked Ethan to leave you at the reunion | 凯特让伊桑在聚会上离开你 |
[16:46] | just like she left Larry. | 就像她离开拉里那样 |
[16:51] | I… I tried to tell you but you seemed so… happy. | 我 我试过要告诉你 可你看起来那么幸福 |
[16:59] | -What? How? -I’m really sorry. | -什么 怎么会 -真的很抱歉 |
[17:07] | Uh… yo! Is there a Mrs. Doctor in the house? | 嗯 唷 屋子里有一位医生夫人吗 |
[17:19] | Me and Miranda had our issues, | 我和米兰达有我们的问题 |
[17:21] | you know? Like on Ricki Lake. | 你知道吗 就像上瑞奇・雷克的节目(一档脱口秀) |
[17:24] | Ethan was a heart surgeon. I was a homemaker. | 伊桑是个心脏外科医生 我是个家庭主妇 |
[17:29] | We had three kids– Brittany, | 我们有三个孩子 布列塔尼 |
[17:30] | Gwyneth and Ethan Jr. | 格温妮丝和小伊桑 |
[17:32] | We had a vacation house a swimming pool. | 我们有一个度假屋 一个游泳池 |
[17:35] | -I thought we had a pretty good life. -Yeah, and then also… | -我认为我们有着很好的生活 -是的 而且 |
[17:39] | But Ethan was seeing someone else. Weren’t you, Ethan? | 但是伊桑看上了别的人 不是吗 伊桑 |
[17:47] | -Uh… No. -Ethan was going to leave me for Kate. | -哦 不 -伊桑要离开我 和凯特在一起 |
[17:50] | But, you see, Doctor, that’s not how I operate. | 但是 你看到了 医生 我是不会吃你那一套的 |
[17:53] | I’m leaving you. You can take the car | 我要离开你 你可以拿走汽车 |
[17:56] | you can take everything– but you can’t take my dignity. | 你可以拿走所有东西 但你不能拿走我的尊严 |
[18:01] | I can’t be married to someone | 我不能嫁给一个 |
[18:02] | who can’t even manage to be my friend. | 甚至不能成为我朋友的人 |
[18:10] | Uh… Kate? I thought I was going to have two wives. | 啊 凯特 我还以为我会有两个妻子 |
[18:14] | Now I got… none. | 可现在一个也没有了 |
[18:18] | Kate, we need to go talk to Mrs. Stebel. | 凯特 我们要和史蒂伯夫人谈谈 |
[18:20] | You better keep your mouth shut | 你最好闭上你的嘴 而且承认 |
[18:22] | and agree that all of our decisions were mutual. | 我们所有的决定都是一起作的 |
[18:24] | I’m not writing a report because you’re a lousy husband. | 我可不想写报告 因为你是一个差劲的丈夫 |
[18:27] | Oh, I’m a lousy husband? | 哦 我是一个差劲的丈夫 |
[18:28] | Well, maybe if you had just worked with me like I asked, | 好吧 要是你能按照我说的和我一起做 |
[18:30] | and the rules said we wouldn’t be in this problem. | 也许按照规则我们就不会遇到这种问题了 |
[18:32] | Fine. I’ll work with you. This marriage is over. | 很好 我会和你一起做 这段婚姻结束了 |
[18:36] | How’s that work for you? | 对你来说 这个活儿怎么样 |
[18:37] | Now pour me some punch. | 现在给我倒点儿鸡尾酒 |
[18:41] | Yeah. Yeah. I’ll pour you some punch. | 好的 好的 我给你倒点儿鸡尾酒 |
[19:02] | Now, this marriage is over. | 现在 婚姻结束了 |
[19:05] | I guess that’s the risk you take | 我想那就是你嫁给邮递员时 |
[19:08] | when you marry a postal worker. | 需要冒的风险 |
[19:11] | I can’t believe Ethan was going to leave me. | 不敢相信伊桑要离开我 |
[19:15] | -It had to happen, right? -Yeah. | -这是无法避免的 是吧 -是的 |
[19:17] | Well, I’m sorry I blew you guys off for Ethan. | 哦 很抱歉 为了伊桑我把你们放到了一边儿 |
[19:20] | Now you know who your real friends are. | 现在你知道谁是你真正的朋友了吧 |
[19:23] | That was some speech you gave, Miranda. | 这话可是你说过的 米兰达 |
[19:25] | Yeah, well, I have my real friends to thank for that. | 是的 我有真正的朋友可以感谢 |
[19:28] | I can’t believe you didn’t win. | 真不敢相信你没有赢 |
[19:30] | I know. I never thought the cop and the farmer would take it. | 我知道 我从未想过警察和农民会赢 |
[19:33] | A commuter marriage. How difficult was that? | 通勤婚姻 那多难啊 |
[19:36] | I mean, Lizzie, you and I | 我是说 利齐 你和我 |
[19:38] | we had some real issues that we worked through. | 我们一起解决了一些真正的问题 |
[19:39] | And we still have 500 words due on Monday. | 周一我们还要交一篇500字的报告 |
[19:42] | So what are you guys going to write? | 那么你们打算写什么 |
[19:43] | I think I might write about not taking people for granted | 我想我可能会写不要把别人不当回事儿 |
[19:46] | and being really lucky when you can marry your best friend. | 而且能和你最好的朋友结婚真的很幸运 |
[19:49] | Oh, great. You realize this now? | 哦 太好了 你现在明白了 |
[19:51] | Where was that a couple of hours ago? | 几小时前怎么没想到 |
[19:53] | We could have won with that. | 我们本可以赢的 |
[19:55] | Yeah, well, I’m waiting a really, | 是的 好吧 我还要等上很长 |
[19:57] | really long time before I get married. | 很长时间才结婚呢 |
[19:59] | Yeah. I think we’re even too young | 是的 我想我们还太年轻 |
[20:01] | to pretend we’re married. | 没法假装我们已经结婚了 |
[20:02] | I agree. My trash empire could have been something big. | 我同意 我的垃圾帝国本来可以做大的 |
[20:08] | Hel… hello? Hello? | 喂 喂 |
[20:12] | -Guys. -Chicks. | -男人啊 -女人啊 |
[20:23] | My trash empire could have been big. | 我的垃圾帝国本来可以做大的 |
[20:25] | Hel…hello? Hello? | 喂 喂 |
[20:31] | Ew! | 哎呀 |
[20:44] | -Cowabunga! -You the worm! | -太好了 -你简直像条虫子 |
[20:46] | -Whoo-hoo! -Now, Jake, don’t enjoy this. | -哦吼 -好了 杰克 别玩了 |
[20:50] | I claim this land in the name of England! | 我宣布这块土地属于英国 |
[20:56] | Whoa… whoa… whoa! | 哇哦 |
[20:59] | Chicks. | 女人啊 |