时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | -Hey. Hi-hi. -Hi. | -嘿 你好 -你好 |
[00:05] | Nice to meet you. | 真高兴认识你 |
[00:07] | Okay, something’s going on. | 好吧 一定有什么事发生了 |
[00:09] | Claire is being nice to everybody | 克莱尔变得对每个人都很友好 |
[00:10] | and Kate’s not even stopping her. | 而且凯特甚至都没去阻止她 |
[00:12] | Tell me about it. She actually said hi to me this morning. | 没错 她今天早上竟然还跟我打了招呼 |
[00:16] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[00:17] | She is talking to the dorkestra! | 她居然在和那些管弦乐团里的呆子说话 |
[00:19] | She must’ve lost a dare. | 她肯定是失去理智了 |
[00:21] | This just in: Claire is running for President. | 这个是因为 克莱尔正准备竞选班长 |
[00:24] | No wonder. | 怪不得 |
[00:25] | It’s so unfair. | 太不公平了 |
[00:26] | Claire’s gonna end up our class president | 克莱尔会取代我们现任班长的位置 |
[00:28] | and it’s only because she’s popular. | 只不过是因为她受大家的欢迎而已 |
[00:30] | The popular kids win everything. | 受欢迎的孩子拥有一切 |
[00:31] | It’s been that way since kindergarten. | 从幼儿园开始 就是雷打不动的规矩 |
[00:33] | And the rest of us are just doomed. | 而我们其他人 注定是一片惨淡 |
[00:35] | You guys. why is Larry Tudgeman eating worms? | 伙计们 为什么拉里・塔奇曼在吃虫子 |
[00:39] | Oh, Larry’s running, too. | 噢 拉里也准备竞选 |
[00:41] | Said he’d eat one worm for every person who votes for him. | 据说每有人投他一票 他就会为那人吞一条虫子 |
[00:44] | That’s kind of desperate not to mention gross. | 他可真敢放手一搏啊 虽然很恶心 |
[00:46] | And very unfair to those worms. | 而且对那些虫子来说非常不公平 |
[00:48] | Great choice– Claire or Tudgeman. | 很不错的选择 克莱尔还是塔奇曼 |
[00:51] | Why doesn’t anyone normal run, | 为什么就没一个普通点的人去竞选 |
[00:53] | like us? | 像咱们这样的 |
[00:54] | One of us run? Are you feeling okay? | 咱们这样的去竞选 你没问题吧 |
[00:56] | It could work. | 能奏效的 |
[00:57] | We’re not popular but we don’t need to be. | 我们不那么受欢迎 不过我们也没那必要 |
[01:00] | We’re the normals. | 我们是普通人 |
[01:01] | There are more of us than there are of them. | 像我们这样的人比他们那样的要多 |
[01:03] | If we could just get everyone to vote for a normal candidate, | 如果我们能让每个人都给一个普通候选人投上一票 |
[01:06] | we could win. | 我们就赢了 |
[01:07] | You think? | 你是这么想的 |
[01:09] | Yeah, let’s overthrow the ruling powers! | 太好了 我们来推翻统治政权吧 |
[01:12] | Which is why I nominate you, Lizzie McGuire. | 这就是我提名你的原因 利齐・麦奎尔 |
[01:17] | Me? | 我 |
[01:18] | He’s right. You’re, like, so totally normal. | 他说的对 你再普通不过了 |
[01:20] | That’s a good thing. | 这是件好事 |
[01:22] | You guys are joking. I am not. | 你们别开玩笑了 我才不普通呢 |
[01:25] | Am I? | 不是吗 |
[01:26] | You have what it takes. You’re one of the normals. | 你有成功的资本 你是芸芸众生的一员 |
[01:29] | You could be our class president. | 你会成为我们的班长的 |
[01:30] | You could be the voice of the people. | 你会成为群众心声的代言人 |
[01:37] | Okay, I’ll do it. I will run for Class President. | 那好 我加入 我要参加班长的竞选 |
[01:45] | I don’t have a good feeling about this. | 我有一种不祥的预感 |
[01:53] | If you believe, | 如果你相信 |
[01:57] | We’ve got a picture-perfect plan. | 我们事先就有一个绝妙的计划 |
[02:00] | We’ve got you fooled. | 那你就错了 |
[02:03] | ‘Cause we only do the best we can. | 我们不过是在尽力而为 |
[02:09] | And sometimes we make it. | 有时我们会取得成功 |
[02:12] | And sometimes we fake it. | 有时我们会把事情搞砸 |
[02:16] | But we get one step closer each and every day. | 但我们离目标一天比一天近 |
[02:21] | We’ll figure it out on the way. | 我们会在途中解决所有难题 |
[02:25] | Lizzie McGuire S01E09 Election | |
[02:33] | Our daughter, the voice of the people. | 我们的女儿 群众心声的代言人 |
[02:36] | You know, I was President of the Audio Visual club. | 知道吗 我以前还是视听俱乐部的主席呢 |
[02:40] | I’m sure you were, Dad. | 我敢肯定你曾经是 爸爸 |
[02:41] | Anyway, Gordo thinks we may actually have a chance | 总之 戈多觉得我们很有把握 |
[02:43] | of winning the election. | 会赢得竞选 |
[02:44] | I knew you were destined for greatness the day you were born. | 从你出生那天起 我就知道你注定是做大事的人 |
[02:48] | I’m gifted that way. | 我在这方面很有天赋 |
[02:50] | Just like I knew that Richard guy | 就像我知道那个叫理查德的 |
[02:51] | on Survivor was going to win. | 会在《幸存者》中胜出一样 |
[02:54] | Okay, a little out there. | 好吧 有些夸张了 |
[02:55] | Gotta love her, though. | 不过我还是会很爱她 |
[02:57] | I mean, look at the way she still cuts the crust off my PB&J. | 看在她帮我切掉花生酱奶油吐司烤焦的外皮的份上 |
[03:04] | Hey, one bowl’s enough, mister! | 嘿 一个碗就够了 先生 |
[03:07] | Nice of you to show your face, Matt. | 真高兴看到你露面 马特 |
[03:09] | Well, it’s not my fault. Jasper keeps hiding my shoes. | 这又不是我的错 贾斯珀一直把我的鞋藏起来 |
[03:13] | -Who’s Jasper? -Yeah. | -谁是贾斯珀 -对啊 |
[03:14] | And what’s he want with your shoes? Is he all out of stink? | 还有 他拿你的鞋做什么 他与臭味绝缘吗 |
[03:19] | Oh, it’s probably Gordo. I’ll take it upstairs. | 噢 可能是戈多打来的 我到楼上去接 |
[03:25] | That’s the girl I was telling you about. | 这就是我原来跟你说过的那个女孩 |
[03:27] | She claims to be human but I beg to differ. | 她自称是人类 不过 恕我不同意这一点 |
[03:30] | -Who you talking to, kiddo? -Yeah. | -你在和谁说话呢 孩子 -是啊 |
[03:32] | Jasper. My new friend I was telling you about? | 贾斯珀 我刚跟你们说的那个新朋友 |
[03:35] | Your new friend, huh? | 你的新朋友是吗 |
[03:37] | Well, why don’t you tell me | 那么 为什么不告诉我 |
[03:38] | where your new friend is, Matt? | 你的新朋友在哪儿啊 马特 |
[03:39] | Don’t be a doof, Dad. Must be something in the water. | 别那么蠢 爸爸 他肯定是脑子进水了 |
[03:43] | My whole family’s kind of… | 我的家人都有点 |
[03:47] | Mom, Dad, don’t stare at him like that! | 妈妈 爸爸 别那样盯着他看 |
[03:49] | It’s not his fault his mom gives him funny haircuts. | 他妈妈给他剪了个可笑的发型又不是他的错 |
[03:54] | We’ll take these to go. | 我们把这些带出去吃 |
[03:59] | Isn’t our son a little bit old to have an imaginary friend? | 我们的儿子都这么大了还有假想朋友 正常吗 |
[04:02] | I knew we got off too easy when he potty-trained so early. | 就知道那么早又那么容易就训练他上厕所准没好事 |
[04:06] | I cannot believe I’m running for class president | 我真不敢相信我居然要竞选班长 |
[04:08] | against Claire. | 而且和克莱尔在竞争 |
[04:10] | Well, you may not have her talent | 嗯 也许你没有她的天分 |
[04:12] | and you may not have her charm. | 可能也没有她的魅力 |
[04:14] | Oh, she does have that great smile. | 噢 她的笑容太迷人了 |
[04:16] | Yeah, yeah, Gordo. I get the point. | 行了 行了 戈多 我知道 |
[04:18] | Look, people want to see a change and | 你瞧 人们希望看到有改变 |
[04:20] | that’s why you can win. | 那就是你获胜的关键 |
[04:21] | And when he says “See a change” | 当他说“希望看到有改变”的时候 |
[04:23] | he doesn’t mean Claire’s wardrobe. | 他绝对不是指克莱尔的衣柜 |
[04:24] | She’s the only girl at school | 她是全校唯一一个 |
[04:26] | who reaccessorizes between classes. | 一到课间就换不同饰品的女生 |
[04:31] | Got it. See you guys at school. | 明白了 那我们学校见 |
[04:33] | -Bye. -Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[04:36] | This is so West Wing. | 这真有点《白宫风云》(美国电视剧)的感觉 |
[04:43] | Oh, Miranda, the posters look great. | 噢 米兰达 这些海报做得太棒了 |
[04:45] | They do, don’t they? | 确实是 对吧 |
[04:46] | They’re broad and nonspecific. | 范围很广而且没针对性 |
[04:48] | Claire’s are all made out of footballs and pom-poms. | 克莱尔的海报设计充满了足球和泡泡 |
[04:51] | Original, but alienating. We’re off to a good start. | 有创意 不过也令人疏远 我们开了个好头 |
[04:54] | Maybe. But is Larry really serious about those worms? | 可能吧 不过拉里对那些虫子是认真的吗 |
[04:57] | So far, he’s consumed five. | 到现在为止 他已经解决掉五条了 |
[05:00] | Tudgeman’s all about shocking people. | 塔奇曼所做的一切都只会吓到大家 |
[05:02] | Think of him as Marilyn Manson to your Britney Spears. | 他就像是玛丽莲・曼森 而你是小甜甜布兰妮 |
[05:07] | Just remember, be normal. | 你只要记住 当个普通人就好 |
[05:09] | Lizzie McGuire My little opponent. | 利齐・麦奎尔 我的小对手 |
[05:12] | Hi, Claire. Kate. | 嗨 克莱尔 凯特 |
[05:14] | Loser. | 失败者 |
[05:15] | I just wanted to let you know how cute I think it is that | 我只想让你知道 你自以为能有机会和我竞争 |
[05:18] | you think you actually have a chance against me. | 在我看来 幼稚得可笑 |
[05:20] | Cute in a loser kind of way. | 从失败者的角度来说的那种幼稚 |
[05:23] | Lizzie Mcguire’s the voice of the people | 利齐・麦奎尔是群众心声的代言人 |
[05:25] | and there are more of us than there are of you | 而且我们阵营里的人比你们的要多 |
[05:27] | which makes hers the voice of the winner. | 所以她会是最终赢家 |
[05:29] | That’s what Lizzie always says. | 利齐经常这么说 |
[05:31] | I do? | 我说过吗 |
[05:32] | You will. It’s all in this speech I’ve written for you. | 你以后会说 这些都在我给你写好的演讲稿里面 |
[05:34] | She’s giving you the hand! | 她对着你举起了一只手 |
[05:36] | Bottom line, I’m popular and you’re not, so I win. | 总之 我很受欢迎 而你刚好相反 所以我会赢 |
[05:40] | Don’t you remember our phone conversation this morning? | 还记得我们今天早上在电话里的谈话吗 |
[05:42] | You’re powerful, you’re normal. Go! | 你很强大 你很普通 上 |
[05:46] | Let me tell you something, Miss Claire Witch Project. | 让我告诉你些事吧 克莱尔女巫小姐 |
[05:49] | Ooh, good one! | 喔 说的好 |
[05:50] | I may not be cheerleader captain | 也许我没法当一个啦啦队长 |
[05:52] | and I may not be yearbook editor | 也没法当一名年鉴编辑 |
[05:54] | and I may not sit in the cool part of the cafeteria | 更没法占到食堂最好的位置用餐 |
[05:56] | but people want to see change | 但是人们希望看到改变 |
[05:58] | and, no, no, no, I’m not talking about your wardrobe. | 而且不 不 不 我不是在说你的衣柜 |
[06:01] | Yeah! | 没错 |
[06:04] | So laugh all you want to now ’cause by the end of this thing, | 所以趁现在尽情地笑吧 因为竞选结束的时候 |
[06:07] | you’ll be crying. | 你会痛哭流涕 |
[06:08] | Hey, who was that? wait, that was me! | 嘿 那人是谁 等等 是我 |
[06:11] | Not bad… I think. | 还不错嘛 我想 |
[06:14] | You’re a quick study, Lizzie McGuire. | 你学得可真快 利齐・麦奎尔 |
[06:16] | Excuse me, Lizzie. | 打扰一下 利齐 |
[06:18] | Veruca? Hi. | 维露卡 你好 |
[06:20] | I just saw you stand up to Claire and I want to let you know | 我刚看到你勇敢地与克莱尔争辩了 我想告诉你 |
[06:23] | that you’ll get the vote of the Mathletes. | 你会得到整个数学竞赛组的人的选票 |
[06:25] | I will? I mean, that’s great. Thanks. | 真的吗 我是说 那太棒了 谢谢你 |
[06:31] | That’s nine votes. | 那有九张选票了 |
[06:33] | Nine votes, pour moi? | 九张选票 给我的吗 |
[06:35] | They like me, they really, really like me. | 他们喜欢我 他们真的真的很喜欢我 |
[06:41] | Frog dissection should be optional. | 青蛙解剖应该做为选修项目 |
[06:43] | We should be allowed to exercise our free will. | 应该允许我们行使自由选择的权力 |
[06:46] | and write a paper instead. | 而且允许我们用写论文来代替解剖 |
[06:49] | My plan is to find a better way, | 我的计划是找到一个更好的办法 |
[06:50] | and for that, I’ll need your involvement. | 而为了这个计划 我需要你们的参与 |
[06:54] | Friends and fellow students, I think it is my time to ask | 各位朋友 各位同学 我认为这次该轮到我来问 |
[06:57] | not what your student government can do for you | 不是学生会能为你们做什么 |
[07:00] | ask what you can do for your student government! | 而是你们能为学生会做些什么 |
[07:03] | Be nice! Don’t slice! | 善待动物 不要解剖 |
[07:10] | Great speech. | 激动人心的演讲 |
[07:11] | Thanks. I wrote it. | 谢谢 是我写的 |
[07:14] | People are watching your every move. | 大家都在关注你的一举一动 |
[07:16] | So when you’re in the language labs | 所以 当你在语言研究室里的时候 |
[07:18] | you speak Spanish, you speak French, you speak Italian; | 你得说西班牙语 法语 意大利语 |
[07:20] | when in home ec, you cook, you sew, you mend; | 在家政学习班的时候 你得烹饪 缝纫 修补 |
[07:23] | when in gym, you rebound, | 在体育馆里的时候 你得弹跳 |
[07:25] | go the extra distance, you run like the wind. | 在超长距离跑当中 你得像风一样疾驰 |
[07:27] | Give me your lunch money, you little twerp. | 把你的午餐费交出来 你这没用的蠢蛋 |
[07:30] | What do I do? | 我该怎么做 |
[07:31] | Um, uh… The “Cost of Lunch Speech.” Here. Go on! | 嗯 呃 “午餐费用演讲稿”在这儿 上吧 |
[07:36] | Uh, excuse me. The price of lunch is a bit high, isn’t it? | 呃 不好意思 午餐价钱确实是贵了点 对吧 |
[07:40] | Vote for me, Lizzie McGuire and I promise you | 那么给我利齐・麦奎尔投票吧 我向你保证 |
[07:42] | I will do something about it. | 我会对此采取措施的 |
[07:44] | Uh, can you hold on a second, please? | 哦 请稍等一下好吗 |
[07:49] | Now, you were saying? | 开始吧 你刚才说到哪儿了 |
[07:52] | Walk with me. | 跟我来 |
[07:54] | Lizzie McGuire, voice of the people. | 利齐・麦奎尔 群众心声代言人 |
[07:57] | McGuire’s on fire. | 麦奎尔斗志激昂 |
[07:58] | Vote for Lizzie. Yeah! | 为利齐投上一票 是的 |
[08:00] | Go, go, go, go, go… | 吞下去 吞 吞 吞 吞 |
[08:07] | Bonjour. | 你好(法语) |
[08:08] | Bonjour. | 你好 |
[08:15] | Hola. | 你好(西班牙语) |
[08:16] | Hola. | 你好 |
[08:24] | Shalom. | 你好(犹太人传统问候的语言) |
[08:27] | I knew my plan to beat the popular kids would work! | 我就知道我要击败校内风云人物的方案会奏效 |
[08:30] | Guess I really am voice of the people. | 我想我已经是个称职的群众代言人了 |
[08:32] | The election’s not over yet. Tudgeman’s not that far behind | 选举还没结束呢 塔奇曼还在紧追不舍 |
[08:35] | and I saw him digging for worms before school. | 而且上课前我还看到他在挖虫子来着 |
[08:39] | I would never swallow worms for votes. | 我永远都不会为了竞选而吞虫子 |
[08:43] | You don’t have to worry about Larry Tudgeman. | 你不用担心拉里・塔奇曼 |
[08:45] | He went to the nurse’s office complaining of stomach cramps. | 他曾经去过校医室抱怨胃痉挛 |
[08:48] | And Claire hasn’t even infiltrated the Drama Groupies. | 还有 克莱尔甚至都还没有打通戏剧追星社 |
[08:52] | But the Drama Club is, like, second-tier popular. | 但是戏剧社是学校里第二受欢迎的 |
[08:54] | They’re going to vote for Claire. | 他们会投票给克莱尔 |
[08:56] | Not if I can get them to vote for me. | 如果我能拿到他们的选票就不会了 |
[09:00] | Okay, Lizzie, we’ve gone over this. | 好吧 利齐 我们刚刚温习过了 |
[09:02] | You know what to do. | 你知道应该怎么做 |
[09:03] | You have to blend, but don’t smile. | 你得融入他们 但是不能笑 |
[09:05] | Drama Groupies don’t smile. | 戏剧社社员是不笑的 |
[09:07] | I can do this, Gordo. | 我做得到 戈多 |
[09:08] | Lizzie McGuire, you’ve become everything I hoped for and more. | 利齐・麦奎尔 你表现得比我期望的还要好 |
[09:12] | A chameleon changing colors whenever necessary | 随机应变 见风驶舵 |
[09:14] | at precisely the right moment. It scares me how good you are. | 从目前来看 我不得不惊叹你的出色表现 |
[09:17] | Somehow, that doesn’t sound better than swallowing worms. | 不知道为什么 这些话听起来和吞虫子一样糟糕 |
[09:22] | I can’t believe I’m going to hang out with the Drama Club. | 真难以置信我居然要和戏剧社的人一起用餐了 |
[09:25] | But you’re not. | 可你不能去 |
[09:26] | You said you’d have lunch with the Foreign Exchange Club. | 你说过你要和国外交流社一起吃午餐的 |
[09:28] | They’ve even made you food from their homelands. | 他们甚至为了你做了他们本国的特色菜 |
[09:31] | Hmm. Foreign Exchange Club mystery meat… | 嗯 国外交流社奇怪的肉食 |
[09:34] | or cool Drama Club? | 还是酷极了的戏剧社 |
[09:36] | I think I’m going with the Drama Club. | 我想我会选戏剧社 |
[09:38] | But you promised them. | 但你答应过他们了 |
[09:39] | Just tell them I’ve been campaigning so hard | 只要告诉他们我忙着参加各种竞选活动 |
[09:42] | and I need time to catch up on my homework. | 而且我需要些时间补做落下的功课就行 |
[09:44] | But that would be a lie. | 可那是谎话 |
[09:45] | You call it a lie. I call it politics. | 你把它叫做谎话 我把它叫做政治策略 |
[09:49] | No, Miranda’s right. It’s a lie! | 不 米兰达说的对 这是个谎言 |
[09:52] | -Gordo. -Gordo. | -戈多 -戈多 |
[09:54] | The Drama Club’s a very influential group, Miranda. | 戏剧社是个很有影响里的社团 米兰达 |
[09:56] | If Lizzie’s seen with them at lunch, | 如果大家看见利齐和他们一起吃午饭 |
[09:57] | there’s no telling how many more votes we’ll get. | 难以预料我们又会多拿到多少选票 |
[10:00] | Who she’s seen with is very important. | 看见她和谁在一起是非常重要的 |
[10:02] | But you’ve known about this lunch since yesterday. | 但是你们昨天就已经知道今天中午的午餐约定了 |
[10:05] | See? I told you. It’s politics. | 明白吗 我告诉过你 这叫政治策略 |
[10:07] | Gordo. | 戈多 |
[10:19] | Later. | 回见 |
[10:25] | What has gotten into her? | 她到底是怎么了 |
[10:26] | I don’t know but whatever it is | 我也不知道 不过不管怎样 |
[10:29] | it’s making me all tingly inside. | 我心里异常激动 |
[10:35] | Good. | 打得好 |
[10:37] | Wow. Nice one son. | 哇 这一球漂亮 儿子 |
[10:38] | This is great! It’s not even my birthday! | 这真是太棒了 而且今天还不是我的生日 |
[10:41] | Thanks, Mom. Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢 妈妈 谢谢 爸爸 |
[10:44] | It’s working. | 起作用了 |
[10:45] | He hasn’t even mentioned his little invisible friend. | 他甚至连提都没提他的隐形小伙伴 |
[10:56] | Sweetie? Is something wrong? | 宝贝 怎么了 |
[11:00] | It’s just on Jasper’s planet, baseball is evil. | 只是 在贾斯珀的星球上 棒球是邪恶的象征 |
[11:05] | Well, uh, it may be time for you and Jasper | 噢 那 也许应该是你和杰斯帕 |
[11:09] | to go your separate ways. | 分道扬镳的时候了 |
[11:11] | Perhaps you’ve outgrown each other. | 或许你们都已经长大 不再需要对方 |
[11:13] | Yeah, you know It happens to | 是啊 你知道有时连最好的 |
[11:14] | the best of friends sometimes. | 朋友之间也会发生这种事 |
[11:15] | It does. | 没错 |
[11:16] | You guys, Jasper can hear you! | 爸妈 贾斯珀听得见你们的话 |
[11:18] | You’re hurting his feelings. | 你们会伤了他的心的 |
[11:20] | Oh, you know what Dad and I are trying to say is that… | 噢 你知道我和你爸的意思其实是 |
[11:25] | -Hey, where’s the old gang? -Yeah. | -嘿 你以前那些小伙伴去哪儿了 -对啊 |
[11:27] | We haven’t seen them around much lately. | 最近我们一直没看到他们 |
[11:29] | That’s ’cause they’re all way into their video games. | 因为他们老是在玩电子游戏 |
[11:33] | Did you know Jasper’s parents were snowmen? | 你们知道贾斯珀的爸爸妈妈是雪人吗 |
[11:36] | Snowmen? Wow. | 雪人 哇 |
[11:38] | So if we were to get you that video dream thing | 那如果我们给你买你梦寐以求的电子游戏的话 |
[11:40] | then maybe you could start hanging out with some of your real | 或许你就可以和你那些真实的 |
[11:43] | …real old friends again. | 真正熟悉的好朋友一起玩了 |
[11:46] | Guess so. | 可能吧 |
[11:47] | That would be okay with you, wouldn’t it, Jasper? | 你也同意这样吧 是吗 贾斯珀 |
[11:49] | Yeah, Jasper you wouldn’t mind, that would you? | 是啊 贾斯珀 你不介意吧 |
[11:51] | Jasper flew away. | 贾斯珀早就飞走了 |
[11:53] | Oh. | 喔 |
[12:00] | Apple juice? From concentrate? | 苹果汁 还是浓缩的 |
[12:04] | I was kind of hoping for fresh-squeezed. | 我原来还以为可以喝到鲜榨的 |
[12:09] | Okay, when is someone going to stop me? | 好了 什么时候才有个人来阻止我 |
[12:12] | You don’t squeeze apples. You core, peel and crush them. | 苹果不能鲜榨 你得去核 剥皮 才能压榨出汁 |
[12:16] | Fine. I’ll drink it. | 很好 我会喝了它的 |
[12:18] | No, no, you’re right. | 不 不 你是对的 |
[12:20] | You’ve been working real hard, campaigning like crazy. | 你一直很努力在工作 疯狂地参加竞选活动 |
[12:23] | Well, at least as hard as Tudgeman over there. | 嗯 至少和那边的塔奇曼一样努力 |
[12:27] | Well, what can I get you instead of the apple juice? | 那 你要喝什么饮料来换掉这瓶苹果汁 |
[12:33] | Coffee. Three creams. | 咖啡 加三份鲜奶油 |
[12:35] | Coffee?! | 咖啡 |
[12:37] | Coffee? I like it! It’s sophisticated. It’s edgy. | 咖啡 我喜欢 老练又机智的感觉 |
[12:42] | I’ll be right back. | 马上帮你拿回来 |
[12:43] | Since when are you on the bean? | 你从什么时候开始喜欢上咖啡豆了 |
[12:45] | The Drama Club’s drinking coffee so I’m drinking coffee. | 戏剧社的人都在喝咖啡 所以我也要喝 |
[12:48] | But coffee stains your teeth, stunts your growth | 可咖啡会给你的牙齿染上颜色 阻碍你正常发育 |
[12:50] | and gives you bad breath. | 还会让你有口臭 |
[12:53] | And why is Gordo taking your drink order? | 而且为什么戈多要去帮你点饮料 |
[12:55] | Because Gordo understands. I can’t stand in line with everyone | 因为戈多很清楚 我可不能跟他们一起排队 |
[12:59] | Are you, like, Claire’s twin or something? | 你变成克莱尔的双胞胎姐妹了吗 |
[13:01] | Things are changing. You really ought to try and keep up. | 事情总是会改变 你真的应该试着跟随潮流了 |
[13:05] | Oh, I can. I’m just choosing not to. | 喔 我可以的 我只是不想而已 |
[13:08] | Way to go Dr. Frankenstein. You’ve just created a monster. | 干得好啊 弗兰肯斯坦博士 你造出了个怪物 |
[13:13] | She’ll come around. | 她会回来的 |
[13:19] | Gordo, I said three creams and this tastes like two! | 戈多 我说了三份奶油 喝起来好像只加了两份 |
[13:23] | I’ll, uh, get you another. | 我 呃 再去帮你拿一份过来 |
[13:32] | Okay… ready to change back now. | 好 准备好变回去了 |
[13:34] | Ready… A little help here. | 预备 我需要帮助 |
[13:37] | Oh, it’s too late… I’m alive! | 噢 太晚了 我还活着 |
[13:41] | Hey, Miranda, where were you today? | 嘿 米兰达 你今天去哪儿了 |
[13:42] | We missed you at the debate. | 辩论的时候我们很想念你 |
[13:44] | Doubt that. | 不可能 |
[13:44] | What? We did. | 什么 是真的 |
[13:46] | Well, I did. | 好吧 至少我很想 |
[13:47] | Lizzie was a little preoccupied. Claire did a cheer, and… | 利齐有些走神了 克莱尔来了一段啦啦舞 然后 |
[13:50] | Of course she did. | 她当然会这么做 |
[13:51] | Then Claire did a kick and knocked | 然后克莱尔踢腿的时候 |
[13:52] | over Larry’s bowl of worms. | 把拉里那盆虫子给打翻了 |
[13:55] | He nearly cried. Said it was a conspiracy. | 他差点哭出来 还说那是早计划好了的阴谋 |
[13:57] | With everyone so distracted at Claire and Larry | 当大家分神去注意克莱尔和拉里的时候 |
[13:59] | all Lizzie had to do was stand there. | 利齐什么也没做 就是站在那儿 |
[14:01] | Out of the three of them she looked the most normal. | 她是三个人之中看起来最正常的 |
[14:03] | Everybody loved her. | 每个人都喜欢她 |
[14:05] | Sounds like Miss “Voice of the People” was a big hit. | 看起来“群众心声代言人”小姐大获成功 |
[14:07] | Miranda… | 米兰达 |
[14:08] | What? The election’s tomorrow | 干嘛 明天就开始选举了 |
[14:10] | and Lizzie’s blown off everybody | 利齐却把其他人都丢到一边 |
[14:12] | to hang with the drama club. | 和戏剧社的人待在一起 |
[14:14] | I hardly even see her anymore and I’m her best friend. | 我几乎都看不到她了 而我还是她最好的朋友呢 |
[14:17] | She’s become a monster and it’s your fault. | 她已经变成怪物了 而且这全都是你的错 |
[14:22] | My fault? Lizzie’s not a monster, she’s a politician. | 我的错 利齐不是个怪物 她是个政治家 |
[14:25] | You’re right, my bad. | 你说的对 是我不好 |
[14:27] | If a politician is someone who lies to people | 如果政治家就是对大家撒谎 |
[14:30] | and bosses her friends around | 还指使她的朋友干这干那的人 |
[14:32] | then you’re right, Lizzie’s a real politician. | 那么你是对的 她确实是个政治家 |
[14:36] | All right, I get your point. I’ll have a talk with Lizzie. | 好吧 我明白你的意思 我会和利齐好好谈谈的 |
[14:39] | I’ll tell her if she wants to be the voice of the people | 我会告诉她如果她想当“群众心声代言人” |
[14:42] | she’s got to hang with everybody not just the drama club. | 她就应该和大家在一起 而不只是戏剧社的人 |
[14:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:48] | So all I’m saying is visit some of the club rooms today | 那我刚有说今天要去拜访一些社团 |
[14:50] | and remind them that you’re Lizzie McGuire | 要提醒他们你是利齐・麦奎尔 |
[14:52] | “Voice of the People.” | “群众心声的代言人” |
[14:53] | Do your hair in the braid thingy and trust me | 把你的头发扎成辫子或者大概那样就行 相信我 |
[14:56] | we’ll win this election big time. | 我们会赢得很风光 |
[14:57] | I don’t think so, Gordo. | 我可不这么想 戈多 |
[14:58] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[14:59] | Didn’t you say I am the “Voice of the People”? | 你不是说我才是“群众心声的代言人”吗 |
[15:02] | Yeah… | 对 |
[15:02] | And didn’t you say I have to appeal to everyone? | 还有你不是说我得吸引每个人的注意力吗 |
[15:05] | Uh-huh, but… | 没错 但是 |
[15:05] | Well, aren’t I a lot more appealing | 那 如果我和戏剧社的人一起出入 |
[15:07] | if I hang with the drama club over the dorkestra? | 不是会比和那群傻瓜混在一块儿更吸引大家注意吗 |
[15:10] | Well, no, uh… | 唔 不是 呃 |
[15:11] | That’s what I thought. Ba-bye. | 我就是这么想的 再见 |
[15:16] | Actually, Lizzie, you’re not that appealing at all. | 事实上 利齐 你根本不是那么有号召力 |
[15:19] | Gordo, so how’d it go? | 戈多 谈得怎么样了 |
[15:21] | You’re right. I’ve created a monster. | 你说得对 我制造出了个怪物 |
[15:28] | … and the day after that… | 到了第二天 |
[15:30] | Honey, who you talking to? | 亲爱的 你在和谁通电话呢 |
[15:32] | Jasper… he’s on the moon. | 杰斯帕 他在月球上 |
[15:35] | Then we can go to the moon mall | 然后我们可以去月球商场 |
[15:37] | and maybe we can get a moon burger, | 也许还能买到月球汉堡 |
[15:40] | -Okay. On the phone with his invisible friend. -a moon hotdog | -好吧 在和他的隐形伙伴打电话 -月球热狗 |
[15:43] | moon fries.. | 月球炸薯条 |
[15:47] | This make believe friend thing is working, Doug. | 这个捏造一个幻想朋友的计划真的有效 道格 |
[15:50] | My folks are totally conned. | 我爸妈完全相信了 |
[15:53] | Sweet, what are you going to ask for next? | 酷 那你下一步要跟他们要什么 |
[15:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:07] | It’s politics as usual | 不过是像往常一样的政治手段 |
[16:11] | It’s the same ol’, same ol’ | 还是老样子 就是老样子 |
[16:14] | Now hear it every day | 现在每天都听得到 |
[16:19] | It’s politics as usual | 像往常一样的政治手段 |
[16:22] | It’s the same ol’, same ol’ | 不过是老样子 就是老样子 |
[16:26] | Don’t let the truth get in the way | 别让真相挡了路 |
[16:38] | Not only did I create a monster, but I put her in office. | 我不仅制造了个怪物 还鼓动她去掌握执政大权 |
[16:43] | Hello! Hello… | 安静 请注意 |
[16:45] | Okay. | 好了 |
[16:46] | It’s been really, really, really, cool being class president | 当班长真的是件非常非常非常酷的事 |
[16:50] | and I’m really, really, really bummed that my term is over. | 我也真的非常非常非常沮丧我的班长生涯结束了 |
[16:53] | But I’m really, really, really, psyched | 但是我真的非常非常非常高兴地 |
[16:55] | to introduce to you your new class president… | 向诸位宣布你们的新任班长是 |
[17:06] | “Larry Tudgeman”? | 拉里・塔奇曼 |
[17:11] | (《向长官致敬》乐曲,美国总统出场专用音乐) | |
[17:14] | Lar-ry, Lar-ry, Lar–ry! | 拉-里 拉-里 拉-里 |
[17:15] | I think I’m going to be really, really, really sick. | 我真的真的真的觉得我快吐了 |
[17:17] | Lar-ry, Lar-ry, Lar–ry! | 拉-拉-里 拉-拉-里 拉-拉-里 |
[17:27] | Okay, I just want to say that | 好吧 我只想说 |
[17:29] | even though I had to eat worms to get you guys to notice me | 虽然我要靠吃虫子才能让你们大家注意到我 |
[17:31] | as Class President I will not let you down! | 但是作为一个班长我不会让你们失望的 |
[17:38] | One more thing. Jar Jar Binks rules! | 还有 加・加・宾克斯最牛(星战前传的角色) |
[17:46] | Okay, so I lost the election. No big. | 好吧 我输掉这场竞选了 没什么大不了的 |
[17:50] | I just hope I didn’t lose my friends. | 我只希望我没有失去我的朋友 |
[17:57] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[17:58] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[17:59] | You guys are talking to me? | 你们是在跟我说话吗 |
[18:00] | You don’t deserve it, but… | 你不该得到这样的待遇 不过 |
[18:01] | But someone has to. | 不过总要有人承受的 |
[18:02] | I guess I had that one coming. | 我想是我自己咎由自取才有这样的结果 |
[18:05] | I haven’t exactly treated either one of you | 最近我根本没有把你们 |
[18:06] | like friends lately | 当成朋友来对待 |
[18:07] | and I don’t blame you guys for not voting for me. | 我不会怪你们没把选票投给我的 |
[18:09] | But I did. | 可我投了 |
[18:10] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[18:11] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[18:12] | But I was a total monster! | 可我之前完全就是个怪物 |
[18:14] | I mean, I can’t believe you guys voted for me | 我是说 真不敢相信你们居然在我对大家做了 |
[18:16] | after how terrible I was to everyone. | 那么糟糕的事后还会投票给我 |
[18:18] | You’re my friend– plain and simple. | 原因很简单 你是我的朋友 |
[18:21] | Ditto. | 同意 |
[18:23] | Thanks, you guys that really means a lot to me. | 谢谢 伙计们 对我来说这真的意义重大 |
[18:26] | So, what happened to your new buds in Drama Club? | 那么 你那些戏剧社的新哥们儿要怎么办 |
[18:29] | I decided black isn’t my color. | 我想黑色并不适合我 |
[18:33] | Larry, Larry, Larry…! | 拉-里 拉-里 拉-里 |
[18:38] | I guess in a way we kind of won. | 我觉得从某种程度上来说我们算是赢了 |
[18:41] | I mean Tudgeman may eat worms | 我是说塔奇曼虽然会吞虫子 |
[18:43] | but at least he’s not a cheerleader. | 但至少他不是一个啦啦队员 |
[18:44] | That’s what started this whole thing, remember? | 这是整件事的起因 还记得吗 |
[18:46] | I mean we wanted to stop the popular kids winning everything. | 我是说我们想阻止那些受欢迎的同学赢走一切 |
[18:49] | So you guys don’t totally hate me? | 那你们一点都不恨我吗 |
[18:51] | No… not totally. | 不会 完全不恨 |
[18:54] | Maybe if you got me a cup of fresh-squeezed coffee…? | 如果你可以给我端一杯现磨咖啡的话 |
[18:57] | Coffee is, like, totally gross. What was I thinking? | 咖啡真是恶心透了 我那时到底在想些什么 |
[19:00] | About your image, remember? | 跟你的形象有关 想起来了吗 |
[19:01] | Well, if that ever happens again I want you guys to promise me | 噢 如果下次再发生那种事 你们得答应我 |
[19:04] | you’ll stuff me in my locker and won’t let me out | 把我塞到我的橱柜里去 而且千万别把我放出来 |
[19:06] | until I come to my senses. | 直到我恢复正常为止 |
[19:08] | Works for me. | 我觉得可行 |
[19:09] | Will do. | 愿意效劳 |
[19:09] | Guys! | 伙计们 |
[19:11] | We’d never stuff you in your locker… | 我们永远不会把你塞进橱柜里的 |
[19:12] | it’s too small. | 那地方太小了 |
[19:14] | But maybe a clothes hamper would work. | 不过放进衣物清洗篮里也许可以 |
[19:16] | Or the janitor’s closet. | 或者保安室里面 |
[19:18] | Dumpster. | 超大垃圾桶怎么样 |
[19:20] | I missed you guys. | 我好想你们 |
[19:23] | Whew… glad that’s over with. | 呼 真高兴这事终于结束了 |
[19:25] | In the immortal words of Kermit the Frog | 用一句青蛙可米特(芝麻街的布偶蛙)的名言来说 |
[19:27] | “It was not easy being green.” | “有着绿皮肤可真不容易” |
[19:30] | Oh, why don’t you go get your friend Jasper to help you? | 噢 你为什么不叫你朋友杰斯帕来帮忙呢 |
[19:35] | Matt, I think you missed a spot. | 马特 我想你漏了个地方没擦 |
[19:37] | Yeah, yeah, Matt, between the ears! | 是啊 是啊 马特 两个耳朵中间 |
[19:41] | Do you think this punishment is too mean? | 你觉得这个惩罚是不是太过分了 |
[19:43] | Mean? Nah… | 过分 哪有 |
[19:44] | Mean would be making him wash the invisible elephant. | 过分的话我们就会让他去洗一头看不见的大象了 |
[19:47] | This is just a donkey. | 而这只是只驴子 |
[19:49] | Come on, you guys. | 拜托了 |
[19:50] | This type of punishment is cruel and unusual. | 你们这种惩罚太残忍了 也很奇怪 |
[19:57] | No, don’t you dare! | 不 你敢动它试一下 |
[19:59] | -Matt, you put that down. -Don’t you do it! | -马特 把那个放下来 -停下来 |
[20:00] | You’re being punished, remember? Put it down, Matt… | 你是在接受惩罚 记得吗 把它放下来 马特 |
[20:03] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[20:08] | Next time I get in trouble | 下次我要是惹上麻烦了 |
[20:09] | I hope your parents punish me. | 我倒挺希望你父母来惩罚我 |
[20:33] | and she did a kick and knocked over Larry’s bowl of wo-orms. | 当她踢腿的时候打翻了拉里那盆虫-洪-子 |
[20:37] | wo-o-orms? | 虫-洪-子 |
[20:38] | Cut. | 停 |
[20:39] | Lizzie McGuire, Voice… | 利齐・迈奎尔 代言… |
[20:42] | Then she did a kick and knocked over Larry’s bowl of wo-orms. | 然后她踢腿的时候踢翻了拉里那盆虫-轰-洪 |
[20:46] | That’s alright. | 没关系 |
[20:50] | Okay, a little out there. Gotta love it, though. | 好吧 有些夸张了 不过我还是很爱她 |
[20:52] | I mean, look at… | 我是指 看在… |
[20:53] | Oh, my gosh. | 噢 我的天啊 |
[20:55] | And then Claire did a kick and knocked over Larry’s… | 而且当克莱尔踢腿的时候打翻了拉里那盆 |
[20:58] | Why are you smiling? | 你在笑什么 |
[20:59] | Why are you laughing? | 你为什么一直在笑 |
[21:01] | You have to… | 你得 |