时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Honey, don’t let that cloth get too close to that burner. | 亲爱的 别靠那个火炉太近 |
[00:17] | I know, Mother. | 知道了 妈妈 |
[00:18] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry. I know you’re not a small child. | 对不起 对不起 我知道你不是小孩了 |
[00:25] | Hello? Oh, hey, Debbie. | 喂 你好 黛比 |
[00:28] | Well, if you can’t baby-sit tomorrow night | 如果你明晚不能照看孩子 |
[00:30] | you can’t baby-sit. | 你就不应该来做临时保姆 |
[00:32] | No, I’m not angry at you | 没有 我没有生气 |
[00:34] | for calling me last minute. | 虽然你到最后一分钟才来告知我 |
[00:36] | Okay. Bye-bye. | 好的 再见 |
[00:50] | Why is Mom mad at the meat? | 妈妈为什么对肉发火 |
[00:52] | Oh, hi, honey. How was practice? | 噢 甜心 训练怎么样了啊 |
[00:55] | Zachary Greenwald accidentally fell on a sprinkler head | 扎卡里・格林瓦德不小心摔在洒水喷头上了 |
[00:57] | and had to stitches. | 必须得缝针 |
[01:00] | It was really cool. | 实在是很酷 |
[01:02] | And Matt came very close to actually kicking the ball. | 事实上 马特差点就踢到球了 |
[01:05] | Didn’t you, champ? | 是不是 冠军 |
[01:06] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 是的 |
[01:08] | “No way.” | 其实不是 |
[01:11] | Oh, Debbie Gotchalk called. She can’t baby-sit tomorrow night. | 噢 黛比刚打电话来 说明晚不能来照看孩子了 |
[01:14] | Well, is there someone else we can get? | 好的 还有哪些人我们可以请来照顾孩子 |
[01:16] | Oh, oh, don’t get that Olivia Skivin. | 噢 噢 不要请那个奥莉维亚・史基文 |
[01:18] | She makes us listen to county-western non-stop. | 她总是不停地让我们听西部乡村音乐 |
[01:24] | Not Mrs. Harvey. She smells dead. | 也不要请哈维夫人 她难闻死了 |
[01:29] | We’re not going for Tammy up the street | 街上的塔米也不能请 |
[01:31] | cause she makes more an hour than I do. | 她的工资比我多做一小时的还高 |
[01:36] | No way we’re going with Mrs. Jaffey. | 加菲夫人也不行 |
[01:38] | Who lets a ten-year-old boy | 她居然让一个10岁的小男孩 |
[01:40] | drink an entire quart of maple syrup? | 喝掉了一夸脱的糖枫汁 |
[01:45] | I liked her. | 我喜欢她 |
[01:46] | Well, we’ve got to find somebody. | 但我们必须得请人来照顾啊 |
[01:49] | Well, I was thinking… I was thinking, maybe I could… | 我认为 我在想 也许我可以 |
[01:53] | Baby-sit? | 照看孩子 |
[01:55] | Honey, we’ve talked about this. | 亲爱的 关于这个我们已经讨论过了 |
[01:58] | You know, we just think… | 你看 我们只是觉得 |
[01:59] | You’re too young. No. | 你太年轻了 不行 |
[02:01] | When will I be old enough to trust? When I’m 50? | 究竟得到多少岁你们才信得过我啊 50岁 |
[02:04] | Maybe. We’ll see. | 也许吧 以后再看 |
[02:06] | Where’s Mrs. Doubtfire when you need her? | 我们需要道特法尔夫人的时候她跑哪儿去了 |
[02:10] | Dad, no… | 爸爸 不要 |
[02:13] | Hmm… this isn’t cheese, is it? | 嗯 这不是奶酪 是吧 |
[02:17] | It’s candle wax. | 这是蜡 |
[02:30] | If you believe, | 如果你相信 |
[02:33] | we’ve got a picture-perfect plan. | 我们事先就有一个绝妙的计划 |
[02:37] | We’ve got you fooled. | 那你就错了 |
[02:40] | ‘Cause we only do the best we can. | 我们不过是在尽力而为 |
[02:45] | And sometimes we make it. | 有时我们会取得成功 |
[02:48] | And sometimes we fake it. | 有时我们会把事情搞砸 |
[02:52] | But we get one step closer each and every day. | 但我们离目标一天比一天近 |
[02:58] | We’ll figure it out on the way. | 我们会在途中解决所有难题 |
[03:02] | Lizzie McGuire S01E08 Misadventures of Babysitting | |
[03:09] | I think the perfect town would be 500 Hot Topic stores | 我认为完美的小镇应该有500家热门主题商店 |
[03:12] | and a ten-story shopping mall. | 和一个十层高的购物中心 |
[03:14] | “Design a model community, | 设计一个模拟乡镇 |
[03:16] | including housing hospitals, schools, | 包括住宅区 医院 学校 |
[03:18] | and police and fire department.” | 警察局和消防队 |
[03:20] | “Police and fire department.” | 警察局和消防队 |
[03:21] | “Housing, hospitals and schools.” | 住宅区 医院 学校 |
[03:24] | We’ll call it Boringville, U.S.A. | 我们称它为令人厌烦的美国乡镇 |
[03:26] | Where do they come up with these moronic assignments? | 他们怎么会布置如此愚蠢的作业 |
[03:28] | The Moronic Assignment, Study Guide. | 愚蠢的作业 学习指南 |
[03:30] | It’s, like, this thick. | 简直有这么厚 |
[03:32] | Let me guess. That’s how tall Tom Cruise is. | 让我猜猜 你们是在说汤姆・克鲁斯有多高 |
[03:34] | Oh, Tom Cruise isn’t short. | 哦 汤姆・克鲁斯一点都不矮 |
[03:36] | He just has small bones. | 他只是骨架子小而已 |
[03:38] | Okay, Gordo–imagine you live in a boring suburb | 戈多 想象一下你住在一个无聊的郊区 |
[03:40] | where all the houses look alike | 在那里 所有房子看起来都一样 |
[03:42] | and everybody’s predictable. | 每个人的行动都可以预测到 |
[03:43] | I do live in a boring suburb | 我确实住在房子看起来都一样的 |
[03:45] | where all the houses look alike | 无聊的郊区里 |
[03:46] | and everyone is predictable. Thank you. | 而且每个人的行动都可以预测到 谢谢啊 |
[03:48] | Okay, but if you could pick any business | 好的 如果现在你可以 |
[03:50] | you wanted on Main Street, | 对大街上的设施进行重新布置 |
[03:51] | what would it be? | 你想干什么 |
[03:52] | A bookstore containing the works of | 搞一家卖纳瓦霍和 |
[03:53] | Navajo and Greek philosophers | 希腊哲学著作的书店 |
[03:55] | a coffeehouse where people only discussed music and politics | 一家人们可以在里面谈论音乐和政治的咖啡馆 |
[03:58] | a thousand-foot water slide ending in a swim-up counter | 一条一千英尺长的水滑道 |
[04:00] | where they serve free deep-fried pizza | 其终点提供免费的油炸比萨 |
[04:02] | and Tyra Banks would be the Mayor. | 还有泰拉・班克斯可以成为市长 |
[04:06] | I’ve given this a lot of thought. | 我已经说了很多想法 |
[04:09] | Hey, Gordo, do you know where the nearest Software Shack is? | 嘿 戈多 你知道最近的卖软件的商店在哪吗 |
[04:11] | Yeah. It’s over on Collins Street. | 知道 在柯林斯街上就有 |
[04:13] | Would they have that software that | 那他们那儿有没有关于 |
[04:14] | designs cities and towns and stuff? | 设计城市 小镇之类的软件 |
[04:16] | You mean CyberTown Maker? They should. | 你是指“网络城市规划师”吗 他们应该有的 |
[04:19] | Okay. Kate, we’re supposed to do this assignment ourselves. | 好的 凯特 我们应该自己独立完成这项作业 |
[04:22] | Whatever. | 随便啦 |
[04:22] | You’re supposed to use your imagination | 你应该运用你自己的想象力 |
[04:24] | not have some computer do it for you. | 而不是利用计算机来帮你完成作业 |
[04:26] | Gordo, why didn’t you tell me there was a program like that? | 戈多 你为什么不告诉我有这样一种软件啊 |
[04:29] | Well, it cost 60 bucks. | 额 那个软件要花60块 |
[04:31] | I don’t think you can afford it. | 我不觉得你买得起 |
[04:32] | Hello! I baby-sat twice last week. | 不好意思 我上星期去做了两次临时保姆 |
[04:36] | But my nails are wet. | 而且我指甲都全弄湿了 |
[04:41] | 20, 40, 60. Oh, look. I have more. | 20 40 60 看啊 我还有多余的呢 |
[04:48] | Kate baby-sits? | 凯特做临时保姆 |
[04:50] | Since when does Kate baby-sit? | 凯特什么时候开始做临时保姆的 |
[04:52] | Oh, why don’t they just make her Queen of the World | 哦 他们为什么不颁给她世界女王称号 |
[04:54] | and be done with it. | 然后世界就可以毁灭了 |
[04:56] | Baby-sitting sounds like a pretty sweet gig. | 临时保姆听起来很不错 |
[04:57] | Why don’t you do it? | 你为什么不做呢 |
[05:00] | I don’t baby-sit. I get baby-sat. | 我不做临时保姆 我是被临时照看 |
[05:05] | And plus, baby-sitting jobs are hard to get. | 另外 临时保姆工作很难得到的 |
[05:07] | Parents want to make sure you’re “mature enough.” | 家长首先要确认你是否 足够成熟 |
[05:11] | Well, I guess Kate sort of does give off some visual signals, | 我猜凯特可能是发出了一些信号 |
[05:15] | which imply a biologically nurturing capability. | 暗示她有生物学角度上的养育能力 |
[05:18] | We get it, Gordo. She’s stacked. | 我们都知道 戈多 她身材很好 |
[05:21] | Yes… yes, she is. | 是的 是的 她身材确实很好 |
[05:23] | I don’t get it. I mean, I’m just the same age as Kate. | 我就不明白了 你看 我和凯特年纪一样大 |
[05:26] | I’m just as mature as she is. I’m responsible. | 我和她一样成熟 我是有责任心的 |
[05:29] | And I want to baby-sit! | 我想要做临时保姆 |
[05:33] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[05:35] | But Kate Sanders baby-sits. | 可是连凯特・桑德斯都可以做 |
[05:37] | She does? | 真的吗 |
[05:39] | No. | 不行 |
[05:40] | Uh, I-I mean, she… she does, huh? | 呃 我是说 她的确在做啊 是吧 |
[05:42] | Yes. And you haven’t found a sitter for tonight. | 是的 而且你们今晚也还没找到临时保姆 |
[05:45] | And you expect me to ride a bus to school all by myself. | 你们都可以信任我独自乘公车去上学 |
[05:49] | Why can’t you trust me to baby-sit? | 为什么不信任我做临时保姆 |
[05:51] | Hmm… | 嗯 |
[05:52] | I think I’m getting a nibble here. | 我想鱼儿快上钩了 |
[05:54] | Maybe she has a point. | 也许她说得有道理 |
[05:56] | And Miranda can help me. | 而且米兰达可以来帮我 |
[05:57] | She watches her baby sister after school. | 她总是在放学后照看她的妹妹 |
[06:01] | Sweetheart, you’re just not ready yet. | 宝贝 你还没有准备好 |
[06:03] | This is a big responsibility. | 这需要很大的责任感 |
[06:05] | You’ve always told me | 你总是教育我 |
[06:06] | I can do anything if I set my mind to it, honey. | 当我有心去做时 我就能成功 |
[06:08] | And I’ve set my mind to this. I can do it. | 现在我有心去做了 我能做好的 |
[06:12] | We do say that, Sam. | 我们确实这么说过 山姆 |
[06:13] | Ooh, I’m really getting a nibble here. | 哦 鱼儿真的上钩了 |
[06:16] | But… Matt can be quite a handful. | 但是 马特实在是很难照看的 |
[06:20] | Matt! What would you do if Lizzie baby-sat you? | 马特 如果利齐照看你 你会干什么 |
[06:24] | I don’t know. Watch TV, I guess. | 我不知道 看电视吧 我猜 |
[06:28] | Thank you for the help, pal. | 谢谢帮忙 朋友 |
[06:36] | All right, maybe we can give this a try. | 好吧 也许我们能给你一次机会去试试 |
[06:41] | Thanks, Dad. It means a lot to me that you can trust me. | 谢谢 爸爸 你能信任我对我意义真的很大 |
[06:46] | I’ll do a great job. | 我会干好这份工作的 |
[07:00] | Okay, the Coco Rocks box will be City Hall. | 好的 “可可石头”盒子当成市政厅 |
[07:03] | I just ate the Mayor. | 我刚把市长吃掉了 |
[07:05] | It’ll go right there. | 它将坐落在那 |
[07:06] | Lizzie, I added some numbers to the emergency phone list. | 利齐 我在紧急电话单上增加了几个号码 |
[07:09] | Also, I’ve moved all the cleaners out | 还有 我把厨房水槽 |
[07:11] | from under the kitchen sink. | 也清理干净了 |
[07:12] | And whatever you do do not open the door for anybody. | 你所要做的就是 任何人来了都不要开门 |
[07:14] | And I won’t follow the trail of bread crumbs | 我不会跟着地上的面包屑 |
[07:16] | to the Gingerbread Witches’ house. | 到姜饼女巫家的 |
[07:17] | Dad, don’t worry. | 爸爸 不用担心 |
[07:25] | Hey, Gordo. | 你好 戈多 |
[07:26] | Hi, Mrs. McGuire. | 你好 迈奎尔夫人 |
[07:26] | My parents said I could come over if that’s okay with you. | 我父母让我来这 如果你们不介意的话 |
[07:29] | Oh, sure. | 当然不介意 |
[07:30] | But Lizzie and Miranda are baby-sitting Matt | 但是利齐和米兰达今晚要照看马特 |
[07:32] | so I don’t know how much fun you’re going to have. | 你们今晚会很开心的 |
[07:34] | Oh, I know. I’m not about fun. | 哦 我知道 我不是来寻开心的 |
[07:36] | I’m about the green. | 我是奔着钱来的 |
[07:38] | -Lizzie? -Money. | -利齐 -报酬 |
[07:40] | I’m going to earn my money indoor sitting on a sofa | 我将会一边坐在屋里的沙发上 |
[07:42] | eating someone else’s popcorn. | 吃着其他人的爆米花 一边赚钱 |
[07:44] | Hey, that’s mine. | 嘿 那是我的 |
[07:46] | Lizzie, Matt’s bedtime is 9 o’clock. | 利齐 马特的就寝时间是9点钟 |
[07:48] | Yes, Dad, I know. | 是的 爸爸 我知道 |
[07:52] | Dad, listen, everything’s under control. | 爸爸 听着 所有事都在掌控之下 |
[07:54] | I’ve got it all handled, okay? | 我能搞定所有事 行不 |
[07:56] | Okay, now, both our cell phones are charged | 好的 现在 我们两部手机都开机待命中 |
[07:58] | and we’re trusting you, Lizzie. | 我们是信任你的 利齐 |
[07:59] | Whoa, can I hear that again? | 喔 我能再听一遍吗 |
[08:01] | Both our cell phones are charged? | 两部手机都开机待命中 |
[08:02] | No, no, no. The other part. | 不 不 不 另一部分 |
[08:04] | We’re trusting you. | 我们信任你 |
[08:06] | Yeah, that. | 就是这个 |
[08:08] | Ta-dah! After 13 years– trust. | 哒哒 13年后 终于得到了信任 |
[08:12] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[08:20] | Wow, for the first time in my life, I’m in charge. | 哇 我生命中第一次负责看管 |
[08:23] | I’m the ranking adult in the house. I’m Queen of the World! | 我是这屋里最大的成年人 我是世界女王 |
[08:28] | Alone at last. | 最后只有我一人开心 |
[08:30] | I don’t see why you have to muscle in on baby-sitting, | 我不明白你为什么如此热衷于照看孩子 |
[08:32] | Gordo. This is how we make money. | 戈多 这是我们赚钱的方法 |
[08:34] | Why should girls have a monopoly on baby-sitting? | 为什么就该女生垄断临时保姆行业 |
[08:35] | Because boys have a monopoly | 因为男生垄断了 |
[08:37] | on burping the Pledge of Allegiance. | 向美国效忠宣誓的机会 |
[08:40] | We deserve some kind of monopoly. | 我们也应该垄断一些行业 |
[08:42] | Hey, I love that game. I want to be the race car. | 嘿 我爱那个游戏 我想玩赛车游戏 |
[08:44] | Tough luck. You’re going to | 运气不好 你还是去看 |
[08:46] | watch Willy Wonka. | 威利・旺卡(罗尔德・达尔小说中的人物)吧 |
[08:47] | I’ve seen that ten times. I want to be the race car. | 我已经看过十遍了 我想玩赛车游戏 |
[08:50] | Well, we’ve got homework. | 好吧 我们现在要做家庭作业 |
[08:52] | If you’ll be patient we’ll maybe play later, okay? | 如果你耐心点 我们等会儿就玩 好吗 |
[08:56] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:05] | Race car, race car, race car, race car. | 赛车 赛车 赛车 赛车 |
[09:09] | Anyone got any ideas? | 谁有办法 |
[09:11] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:11] | I got nothing. | 我毫无办法 |
[09:14] | Race car! Race car! | 赛车 赛车 |
[09:18] | There you go, Mr. and Mrs. McGuire. | 这边走 迈奎尔先生和夫人 |
[09:20] | Your regular table. | 这是你们预定的席位 |
[09:21] | Thank you, Mrs. Shin. | 谢谢 申夫人 |
[09:26] | Haven’t seen you since the Year of the Tiger. | 自从虎年后就没见过你们了 |
[09:28] | Yeah, well, it’s really hard to get a reliable baby-sitter. | 是的 现在很难找到一位值得信赖的临时保姆了 |
[09:31] | Well, glad to have you back. I’ll be back with some wontons. | 很高兴看到你再次光临 我马上给你们上馄饨 |
[09:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:38] | Sam, would you please relax? It’s one night out; | 山姆 你能不能放轻松点 只出来一个晚上 |
[09:42] | Lizzie can handle it. | 利齐能搞定的 |
[09:45] | I mean it. Everything’s going to be fine. | 我说真的 不会出问题的 |
[09:54] | This had better come out of the carpet, Matt. | 这样最好能离地毯远点 马特 |
[09:57] | What’d you give him grape juice for? I told you ginger ale. | 你为什么要给他葡萄汁 我告诉过你给姜汁汽水 |
[10:00] | At least ginger ale isn’t purple. | 至少是姜汁汽水不是紫色的 |
[10:02] | Grape juice was the only thing that would shut him up. | 葡萄汁是唯一能让他闭嘴的东西 |
[10:04] | He won’t do a thing you say. | 他根本就不听你的话 |
[10:07] | Matt… go upstairs change your shirt and get cleaned up now. | 马特 上楼去 换掉衣服 收拾干净 就现在 |
[10:10] | No. | 不 |
[10:11] | See? | 看到了吧 |
[10:13] | Zip it. | 闭嘴 |
[10:14] | Why should I? He won’t. | 为什么 是他不听话 |
[10:15] | Matt, starting right now you do everything I tell you | 马特 最好按我所说的赶快做 |
[10:18] | or I’ll tell Mom and Dad. | 否则我就告诉爸爸妈妈 |
[10:20] | Nuh-uh. You want Mom and Dad to think you’re a good baby-sitter | 呃 你希望爸爸妈妈认为你是一个好临时保姆 |
[10:24] | so you’re going to say things went great. | 所以你只会告诉他们所有事都很好 |
[10:27] | Then I’ll squash you like a bug instead. | 然后我就会像捏扁虫子一样揍扁你 |
[10:29] | Then I’ll tell Mom and Dad. | 那么我就告诉爸爸和妈妈 |
[10:31] | Face it. I’m in charge here. | 面对现实吧 我才是这里的老大 |
[10:34] | No. I am in charge here. | 不 我负责看管这里 |
[10:36] | Matt, what do you say we go upstairs | 马特 我们上楼去 |
[10:38] | -and find you a clean shirt? -Okay. | -给你找件干净的衬衫 你觉得怎么样 -好的 |
[10:44] | How come he does what you say | 他怎么会听你的 |
[10:45] | Well, I’m an older male. He’s impressed by me. | 嗯 我是比他大的男性 他会受我影响的 |
[10:48] | Well, I’m in charge here | 我负责看管这里 |
[10:49] | and he’s supposed to do what I say, not what you say. | 他应该听我的 而不是听你的 |
[10:51] | Who cares who says to do it. He needs a new shirt. | 听谁的又不重要 他需要一件干净的衬衫 |
[10:54] | He’s as sticky as the floor of a movie theater. | 他现在就像电影院的地板一样粘糊 |
[10:56] | Matt, don’t lean there! | 马特 不要靠在那里 |
[10:59] | I’m stuck. | 我被粘住了 |
[11:01] | Get… up… Matt! | 过来 马特 |
[11:03] | Gosh, it is so nice being out | 天哪 这实在是太好了 |
[11:05] | just the two of us, for a change. | 出来换换口味 而且就我们两个人 |
[11:07] | Yep. Nice. | 是的 很好 |
[11:09] | Sam? Hmm? You’re turning your chopsticks into toothpicks. | 山姆 嗯 你都快把筷子磨成牙签了 |
[11:12] | Want to settle down? You’re fidgeting. | 不能平静下来吗 你真烦躁啊 |
[11:14] | No, I’m not. | 没有 我没有 |
[11:18] | Okay, look, I just think it was a mistake | 好吧 你看 我只是在想我们把利齐留下来 |
[11:20] | leaving Lizzie in charge. She’s only 13. | 是不是一个错误 她只有13岁 |
[11:22] | Yeah, well, she’s 13, but, I mean | 是的 她都13岁了 但是 我是说 |
[11:24] | she never gets in trouble at school. | 她在学校不会惹麻烦 |
[11:26] | She gets there and back all by herself. | 她能独自上下学 |
[11:28] | I think she’s the only one in the house | 我想她是屋里唯一 |
[11:29] | who knows how to make the picture-in-picture work. | 一个知道怎么用电视上的画中画功能的人 |
[11:31] | Yeah, but she sleeps until noon on the weekends. | 是 可是 周末她都要睡到中午才醒 |
[11:33] | She uses the picture-in-picture to watch | 她用画中画同时看 |
[11:35] | MTV and cartoons at the same time. | 音乐电视和卡通片 |
[11:38] | I got to go check on her. | 我要回去看看 |
[11:39] | No, you do not. | 不 你千万别 |
[11:41] | Do you know how much it meant to her that you trusted her? | 你知道你信任她对她意义有多大吗 |
[11:44] | Okay, I’ll tell you what. I’ll just sneak in, | 好的 我跟你说 我只是偷偷过去 |
[11:46] | look in a window. She’ll never even know I’m there. | 从窗户里看一下 她不会知道我回去过 |
[11:51] | Okay. If I let you go do you promise me that | 好的 如果我让你去 你必须向我保证 |
[11:55] | you’ll come right back here and eat your meal in peace? | 你马上就会回来 然后安静的吃完你的晚餐 |
[11:58] | Yeah. | 行 |
[12:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:03] | But she’d better not know you’re there. | 你最好别让她知道你回去过 |
[12:04] | -I swear she will never forgive you. -Okay | -否则我发誓她不会原谅你的 -好的 |
[12:08] | And I won’t forgive you till she does. | 而且她不原谅你的话我也不会原谅你的 |
[12:17] | Look! It hold up newspaper. | 看啊 它吸住了报纸 |
[12:21] | Cut it out, Matt. | 放下它 马特 |
[12:23] | Look! It holds up Mom’s cat calendar. | 看 它吸住了妈妈的日历 |
[12:26] | Gordo, can you get him to quit that? | 戈多 你能不能让他停下来 |
[12:27] | You’re in charge, you do it | 你才是老大 你来做 |
[12:29] | Could you at least help? | 你能不能至少帮下忙 |
[12:30] | You didn’t come here to watch TV on the couch. | 你不是来这躺在沙发上看电视的 |
[12:32] | Fine. I’ll watch TV in your room. | 行 我去你房间看电视去 |
[12:34] | -Miranda, get me more paper towels. -Pass. | -米兰达 帮我拿点卫生纸来 -不行 |
[12:37] | I’m building a ten-story shopping mall for Mirandaville. | 我正在为米兰达镇建造一个十层的购物中心 |
[12:39] | Well, Mirandaville doesn’t need a ten-story shopping mall. | 很好 米兰达镇不需要十层的购物中心 |
[12:42] | We need a hospital. | 我们需要医院 |
[12:44] | Fine. I’ll go drink some orange juice | 好吧 我去喝点橘子汁 |
[12:45] | and make a mall out of that. | 然后用空瓶子把购物中心建出来 |
[12:48] | Fine! Nobody help me do anything. | 好吧 没人帮我了 |
[12:50] | Look! It holds up Dad’s briefcase. | 看 它吸住了爸爸的公文包 |
[12:52] | I’ll just handle everything by myself. | 我只能靠自己处理所有事 |
[12:58] | Um… I may need a little help here. | 呃 我这里可能需要一点帮忙了 |
[13:03] | I hate it when Dad’s right. | 真讨厌 看来爸爸说对了 |
[13:08] | What’s that? I’m scared. | 那是什么 我很害怕 |
[13:11] | Look at me– I’m a monster! | 看着我 我是一个怪物 |
[13:14] | Ha, ha, ha, ha! I see dead people. | 哈哈哈 我看见死人了 |
[13:18] | Cut it out, Matt. | 停下来 马特 |
[13:48] | Ugh! That stinks. | 呃 可真难闻 |
[13:52] | It’s vanilla. It’s soothing. | 这是香草 它能使人宽心 |
[13:53] | Works like a charm. | 确实很有用 |
[13:55] | Yuck! Who’s burning garbage? | 讨厌 谁在烧垃圾 |
[13:57] | I’m trying to get some light in here | 我 正试图照亮这里 |
[13:58] | and if you’re not going to help me, you can at least hush up. | 如果你们不能帮我 至少也应该安静点 |
[14:00] | Don’t tell us to hush up. We’re not babies. | 不要叫我们安静 我们不是婴儿 |
[14:03] | You’re acting like babies. | 你的行为举止就像个婴儿 |
[14:04] | It’s a shame there isn’t a decent baby-sitter around. | 挺惭愧的是 这里的临时保姆并不称职 |
[14:07] | I’m sure there’ll be a decent baby-sitter around next time | 我保证下次来的临时保姆肯定称职 |
[14:09] | ’cause I obviously can’t handle it. | 很明显 我现在处理不来这些事 |
[14:32] | What was that? | 发生什么事了 |
[14:33] | Do you think it’s a burglar? | 会不会是窃贼 |
[14:35] | Nah. It-it’s probably just a raccoon. They root around in… | 不 有可能是只浣熊 它们经常出没于 |
[14:38] | in the trash and stuff. | 垃圾堆之类的地方 |
[14:39] | Yeah, probably just a raccoon. | 是 可能只是浣熊 |
[14:41] | Let-let’s make noise just in case. | 以防万一 我们还是发出点声响 |
[14:44] | My country, ’tis of thee, sweet land of liberty | 我的祖国 可爱的自由之邦 |
[14:48] | Of thee I sing… | 我为您歌唱(美国国歌) |
[14:50] | I-I’m, I’m going to go and flip the circuit breaker | 我 我还是去把电路开关打开 |
[14:53] | so we can play some loud music. Real music. | 这样我们就可以发出更响的音乐 真正的音乐 |
[15:05] | -Hello. -What is taking so long? | -喂 -怎么去这么久了 |
[15:08] | Ahh… All the curtains are shut and I can’t see in the house. | 啊 门帘全关上了 我看不见屋里的情况 |
[15:14] | Okay. Just get in there pretend you forgot your wallet, | 好的 你还是进屋里去 假装你忘带了钱包 |
[15:17] | -make sure they’re okay and get right out. -Gotcha. | -看看他们是否还好 然后马上出来 -明白 |
[15:21] | What’s wrong with your voice? | 你声音怎么了 |
[15:25] | Lawn gnome. | 小矮人 |
[15:34] | You think it went away, right? | 你觉得它走了吗 |
[15:36] | A raccoon wouldn’t stick around through that racket. | 浣熊不会在吵闹的环境中逗留的 |
[15:41] | A raccoon wouldn’t do that either. | 浣熊应该不会干那个吧 |
[15:43] | Kids, open up! It’s me. | 孩子们 开门 是我 |
[15:47] | It is a burglar. Matt! | 是窃贼啊 马特 |
[15:48] | Lizzie! | 利齐 |
[16:01] | That ought to drive him away. | 那样应该把他赶走了 |
[16:04] | Lizzie! I’m really scared. | 利齐 我真的很害怕 |
[16:07] | It’s okay. I’m not going to let anything happen to you, okay? | 没事 我不会让坏事发生在你身上 好吗 |
[16:10] | We’re going to call the police. | 我们现在去报警 |
[16:17] | 你看 我有个亲戚 知道怎样正确宴请女士的 | |
[16:20] | Oh, Mrs. Shin, my husband didn’t leave me. | 哦 申夫人 我丈夫不会离开我的 |
[16:22] | I mean, he left me but, | 我是说 他是把我留在这儿了 但是 |
[16:24] | you know, he didn’t leave me. | 你知道 他没有抛弃我 |
[16:25] | Oh, yeah, you’re keeping your chin up. | 哦 你还真是不气馁 |
[16:28] | Brave… brave little soldier girl. | 勇敢 勇敢的小姑娘 |
[16:40] | Hello. | 喂 |
[16:40] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[16:42] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[16:45] | I’m at home. | 我现在在家里 |
[16:47] | He knows that we’re alone. | 他知道只有我们在家 |
[16:54] | Come on, kids. | 快点 孩子们 |
[17:00] | It’s worse– he’s at the door. | 更糟了 他就在门口 |
[17:10] | You can baby-sit for me anytime. | 你任何时候都能照看好我 |
[17:13] | Let’s get through tonight first, okay? | 我们还是先度过完今晚 好吗 |
[17:19] | Gordo, get the train | 戈多 去拿火车 |
[17:20] | Miranda fill the paint can with flour now. Come on, come on. | 米兰达 用面粉填满油漆罐 快点 快点 |
[17:38] | That was some fast popsicle eating, Matt. | 吃冰棍儿速度真快啊 马特 |
[17:41] | Thanks. I have a major brain freeze. | 谢谢 我脑袋都快冻晕了 |
[17:56] | Ha, ha, ha, ha! | 哈 哈 哈 哈 |
[17:58] | Dad?! | 爸爸 |
[18:06] | You guys have to trust me. | 你们应该相信我 |
[18:07] | You have no idea how much that hurts. | 你们不会知道那该有多疼 |
[18:09] | Oh, my gosh. Your poor father. | 噢 天哪 你可怜的父亲 |
[18:17] | We are so in trouble. | 我们要倒大霉了 |
[18:23] | He was supposed to trust me. | 他应该相信我的 |
[18:25] | Well, if he was spying on you | 如果他是在暗中监视你 |
[18:28] | and I admit it does look like he was, | 我必须得承认他的确不应该这样 |
[18:29] | I think he suffered enough. | 不过他为此付出了足够多的代价 |
[18:34] | Sir, put your hands on your head and don’t move. | 先生 将手放到头上 不要动 |
[18:40] | I’m telling you, Officer, I live here. | 我告诉过你 长官 我住在这里 |
[18:41] | My kids are inside. | 我的孩子们就在里面 |
[18:44] | I just came home to check on them. | 我只是回来看看他们是否都还好 |
[18:48] | Yes? | 有事 |
[18:48] | Hello, young lady. Is this man your father? | 你好 小姐 这位先生是你父亲吗 |
[18:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:52] | Why would my father be sneaking around | 为什么我父亲这么晚 |
[18:54] | in the bushes late at night? | 还在树丛里鬼鬼祟祟 |
[18:55] | Maybe that means he doesn’t trust me. | 也许这说明他不信任我 |
[18:57] | Lizzie… | 利齐 |
[19:00] | It’s my father. | 他是我父亲 |
[19:02] | Good night, sir. | 晚安 先生 |
[19:03] | And by the way, your lawn gnome’s broken. | 顺便说一句 你的小矮人坏了 |
[19:10] | You were supposed to trust me. | 你应该相信我的 |
[19:12] | Yes, we were, and we didn’t stick to our word | 是的 确实是 我们没有遵守诺言 |
[19:15] | and we were wrong. | 我们错了 |
[19:17] | They’re admitting they were wrong? | 他们承认他们错了 |
[19:18] | Ah! Call the news crew. Film at 11:00. | 啊 给新闻记着打电话 十一点就来拍 |
[19:21] | It’s not that I don’t trust you, sweetheart. | 并不是我不信任你 亲爱的 |
[19:24] | I guess I… still just think of you as the six-year-old girl | 我想我 只是仍然把你看做是那个 |
[19:27] | that used to need me to chase the monsters out of her closet. | 需要我帮你把怪物赶出衣橱的六岁小女孩 |
[19:32] | I guess I have to get used to the fact that | 我想我必须得接受这个事实 |
[19:34] | you’re not that little girl anymore. | 你不再是个小女孩了 |
[19:35] | You’re becoming a young lady | 你已经成为一位女士了 |
[19:37] | and I have to let you act like one. | 我也必须得放手了 |
[19:41] | -So, I can go on a real date? -No. | -这么说 我可以去约会了 -不行 |
[19:44] | -Will you teach me how to drive? -No. | -你会教我开车吗 -不会 |
[19:46] | -Can I dye my hair? -No. | -我能染头发吗 -不能 |
[19:48] | Well, what can I do? | 那么 我能干什么呢 |
[19:51] | -You can baby-sit Matt next Saturday night. -Yeah. | -你可以下星期六继续照看马特 -是啊 |
[19:55] | So the more responsibility I ask for | 我想要的信任越多 |
[19:57] | the more responsibility I get stuck with. | 我得到的能让我陷入麻烦的责任就越多 |
[20:00] | That stinks, I think. | 真讨厌 我觉得 |
[20:17] | Wow, for the first time in my life, I’m in charge. | 哇 我生命中第一次负责看管 |
[20:20] | I’m the ranking adult in the house.I’m Queen of the World! | 我是这屋里最大的人 我是世界女王 |
[20:27] | Okay, we got it. | 好的 我们拍好了 |