时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Guys, guys, guys… | 伙计们 伙计们 |
[00:08] | At 13, you’d think I can run and talk at the same time. | 13岁时 你可能认为我能边跑边交谈 |
[00:15] | Forget lunch. Forget eating. | 别管午饭了 别吃了 |
[00:16] | The cafeteria food’s not that bad. | 食堂的食物也没那么难吃 |
[00:18] | You could save the stuff on your shirt for later. | 你可以把那些东西留在你的衬衫上 |
[00:22] | Oh… Forget that! | 哦 别管它了 |
[00:24] | Aaron… Carter…coming… here. | 艾伦・卡特 就要 来这了 |
[00:26] | Are you speaking in code? | 你在说暗语吗 |
[00:28] | Explain yourself. Pronto. | 解释一下 马上 |
[00:30] | Aaron Carter is coming here | 艾伦・卡特就要到这儿 |
[00:31] | to shoot his new music video Christmas special. | 来拍他的圣诞音乐录影带特辑 |
[00:34] | I’m going to Aaron’s party. | 我要去艾伦的派对啦 |
[00:37] | This better not be a joke. | 这最好别是一个笑话 |
[00:38] | It’s not a joke. | 这当然不是一个笑话 |
[00:39] | H-His holiday video shoots tomorrow. | 他 他的假日录影带明天拍摄 |
[00:41] | W-Wait, isn’t that kind of early? | 等 等等 这是不是有点早了 |
[00:43] | I mean, it is still spring. | 我是说 现在还是春天 |
[00:44] | It’s a film thing. | 这和电影制作有关 |
[00:45] | They need,like,ten months to fill in all the special effects. | 他们需要大约十个月来添加所有的特效 |
[00:48] | So who’s Aaron Carter? | 那么谁是艾伦・卡特 |
[00:51] | So where’s it going to be? | 那他将在哪儿拍 |
[00:52] | I don’t know. It’s a secret, but we’re going to find out. | 不知道 那是个秘密 但我们将把它找出来 |
[00:54] | Bet it would be real helpful | 我敢说 如果要搞清楚他们 |
[00:56] | to ask a guy who knows about films | 要在哪儿拍片子 还是应该问一个 |
[00:58] | to figure out where they’d shoot the video. | 懂摄像的人 |
[01:00] | -Where? -Where? | -在哪儿 -在哪儿 |
[01:01] | First you back up and tell me who this Aaron Carter is. | 首先你们先告诉我谁是艾伦・卡特 |
[01:04] | Okay.He’s a singer, a dancer… | 好的 他是个歌手 舞者 |
[01:06] | And he’s only 13. | 而且他只有13岁 |
[01:09] | So this would probably be a lot more exciting | 那么 如果我也是一个13岁的女孩儿的话 |
[01:11] | if I was a 13-year-old girl? | 我可能会更激动一些 |
[01:13] | So where do you think it shoots? | 那你认为他将在那儿拍摄 |
[01:15] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[01:15] | But I bet it won’t be that difficult to figure it out | 不过我觉得这并不难搞清楚 |
[01:17] | I could interview Aaron Carter for the school web scene. | 我可以为学校网站采访艾伦・卡特 |
[01:20] | I-I’ve already got my press badge from Mr. Ling. | 我已经从林老师那儿拿了我的记者证 |
[01:22] | That should get us in. | 那可以帮我们进去 |
[01:23] | I am so there. | 我也要去 |
[01:24] | Maybe I could sing for him! | 也许我可以给他唱歌 |
[01:26] | It’d be pretty cool to go to a real set. | 去看一次真正的拍摄肯定非常酷 |
[01:29] | Hey, I could do one of those behind-the-scenes documentaries. | 嘿 我可以做个幕后纪录片 |
[01:31] | They kill at the major film festivals. I’m in. | 必将在电影节上大受欢迎 我也加入 |
[01:34] | So…all we have to do is figure out where it shoots. | 那么 我们所要做的就是弄清他们在那儿拍摄 |
[01:36] | And how to get in. | 还有我们怎么进去 |
[01:38] | And how to meet him. | 还有怎么见到他 |
[01:38] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[01:41] | Tomorrow I have a date with destiny. | 明天我和命运有个约会 |
[01:43] | What am I going to wear? | 我该穿什么呢 |
[01:49] | If you believe, | 如果你相信 |
[01:52] | we’ve got a picture-perfect plan | 我们事先就有一个绝妙的计划 |
[01:56] | We’ve got you fooled | 那你就错了 |
[01:59] | ‘Cause we only do the best we can | 我们只是在尽力而为 |
[02:04] | And sometimes we make it | 有时候我们会取得成功 |
[02:07] | And sometimes we fake it | 有时候我们会把事情搞砸 |
[02:11] | But we get one step closer each and every day | 但我们离目标一天比一天近 |
[02:17] | We’ll figure it out on the way. | 我们会在途中解决所有的难题 |
[02:20] | Lizzie McGuire S01E07 Aaron Carter’s Coming to Town | |
[02:27] | So, Gordo,what’s the game plan? | 那么戈多 这游戏计划的怎样了 |
[02:28] | Well, a video shoot needs lots of space | 嗯 拍录像需要很大的空间 |
[02:30] | so it’s got to be somewhere big– | 所以它一定在一个很大的地方 |
[02:32] | enough room for the crew, the equipment | 足够的地方容纳工作人员 设备 |
[02:34] | and of course, the set. | 当然还有布景 |
[02:35] | Oh, and Aaron. Can’t forget Aaron. | 还有艾伦 别忘了艾伦 |
[02:38] | What about the mall? | 购物中心怎么样 |
[02:38] | The mall’s big. | 购物中心很大 |
[02:40] | Hmm… Popular choice for an up-and-coming singer. | 嗯 对于一个崭露头角歌手来说是个不错的选择 |
[02:45] | This is a cinch. | 小菜一碟 |
[02:46] | I can snoop out secret video shoots in my sleep. | 我能在睡梦中窥探秘密的录影拍摄 |
[02:49] | Hey, kids. | 嘿 孩子们 |
[02:50] | -Hey, Mom. -Hey, Mrs. McGuire. | -嘿 妈妈 -嗨 麦奎尔夫人 |
[02:52] | Lizzie, your Dad’s working late tonight | 利齐 你爸爸今天会工作到很晚 |
[02:54] | so, I thought I’d order a pizza. | 所以 我想订一个比萨做晚餐 |
[02:56] | Sweet. Extra cheese, please. | 太好了 多加点奶酪 |
[02:57] | Okay. You guys going to stay for dinner? | 好的 你们俩要留下来吃晚餐吗 |
[02:59] | Mrs. McGuire, have we ever turned down a free meal? | 麦奎尔夫人 我们拒绝过免费的晚饭吗 |
[03:01] | I’ll take that as a yes. | 我把这当成你们要留下 |
[03:08] | I’ve called everywhere. | 我已经打电话到每个地方了 |
[03:09] | I have no idea where the shoot is. | 我一点也不知道他们到底要在哪儿拍摄 |
[03:11] | I thought you said this was going to be easy to figure out. | 我以为你认为这很好弄清楚 |
[03:14] | I was wrong– | 我错了 |
[03:15] | Well, how do we know that this | 嗯 我们怎么知道这次艾伦・卡特事件 |
[03:16] | Aaron Carter thing isn’t a hoax? | 不是一个恶作剧 |
[03:18] | Like that rumor that the school cafeteria serves squirrel. | 就像那个关于食堂供应松鼠的谣言 |
[03:21] | It’s no lie. | 那不是谎话 |
[03:23] | I don’t remember calling in Toad Boy for backup. | 我不记得我叫了蟾蜍男孩做后援 |
[03:26] | I thought the deal was that you could come in my room | 我以为我们的约定是你可以进我的房间 |
[03:28] | on the condition that you didn’t speak. | 前提是你不许说话 |
[03:31] | Not even close. | 根本就不着调 |
[03:33] | Oh, and how would you know? | 哦 你怎么知道 |
[03:34] | Lenny told me. | 兰尼告诉我的 |
[03:37] | So what do you guys think? | 那么你们怎么想的 |
[03:38] | I think he’s telling the truth. | 我认为他在说实话 |
[03:39] | Well, how do we get him to tell us? | 嗯 我们要怎样才能让他告诉我们 |
[03:41] | Well, we’ve got to give him something. | 嗯 我们要先给他什么 |
[03:42] | What do we give him? | 我们给他什么 |
[03:43] | Lava lamps make good gifts. | 熔岩灯是很好的礼物 |
[03:45] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[03:46] | I want to come with. | 我也想去 |
[03:47] | -No. -Yes | -不可以 -可以 |
[03:49] | He’s not coming with. | 他不能一起去 |
[03:51] | He’s got to. He’s the only one who knows where it is. | 他必须去 他是唯一知道地点的人 |
[03:53] | He did pass as a super genius at school for half a day. | 他在学校冒充超级天才才半天 |
[03:57] | His quirky charm could be useful. | 他的怪异魅力可能会很有用 |
[03:58] | Fine. You can come. | 好吧 你可以来 |
[04:00] | So tell us where it is. | 那么告诉我们它在哪儿 |
[04:02] | The Ren-Mar Warehouses. | 润马仓库 |
[04:05] | Thanks. Have fun hanging with Mom and Dad tomorrow. | 谢谢 祝你明天和爸妈过得愉快 |
[04:08] | If you ditch me I’ll rat you out. | 如果你丢下我 我就揭发你 |
[04:12] | Just when I thought I was out, he pulls me back in. | 每当我刚以为我逃出来了他就又会把我拉回去 |
[04:16] | I thought you’d see it my way. | 我以为你明白我处事的方法 |
[04:18] | Fine. Tomorrow morning,early, in the backyard | 好的 明天早上早点在后院集合 |
[04:21] | and don’t wake the ‘rents. | 别吵醒其他人 |
[04:27] | Oh! I thought you’d never get home. | 哦 我还以为你不回来的呢 |
[04:31] | You must be exhausted. | 你一定很累了 |
[04:32] | I am exhausted. | 我累死了 |
[04:34] | Are you hungry? There’s leftover pizza. | 你饿吗 还剩点比萨 |
[04:36] | -No, I had dinner with a client. -Who? | -不用了 我和一个客户吃了晚饭 -谁 |
[04:37] | Mick Moral. That guy never stops talking. | 米克・马罗尔 他不停地讲话 |
[04:40] | But you know, | 但是你知道吗 |
[04:40] | he gave me these backstage passes to Aaron Carter | 他给了我这些艾伦・卡特的后台通行证 |
[04:43] | Think the kids will want them? | 你觉得孩子们想要这些吗 |
[04:44] | Great! We’ll surprise them in the morning. | 太好了 我们可以在明天早上给他们一个惊喜 |
[04:47] | They’ll love them. | 他们会喜欢这些的 |
[04:49] | Okay. I left a note saying that | 好的 我留了一个纸条 告诉他们 |
[04:51] | I’m working on a project with you guys | 我和你们一起做一个课题 |
[04:52] | and Matt’s helping. | 而且马特要来帮忙 |
[04:54] | Do we have everything? | 我们东西都带齐了吗 |
[04:54] | Camera and an extra battery– check. | 摄像机和一块额外的电池 确认 |
[04:57] | Cool. I’ve got my tape recorder for the interview | 不错 我带了我的录音机来做采访 |
[05:00] | and my school press badge. That should be enough to get us in. | 还有学校的记者证 这就足够让我们进去 |
[05:02] | So, uh, what’s the plan? | 那么 嗯 计划是什么 |
[05:04] | We’ll just breeze through security | 我们将随便地从保安面前走过去 |
[05:05] | like we own the place. | 就像那是我们自己的地盘 |
[05:06] | That’s the plan? | 那就是我们的计划吗 |
[05:08] | Do you have a better one? | 你有更好的计划吗 |
[05:09] | -No. -Then that’s the plan. | -没有 -那么那就是我们的计划 |
[05:12] | Oh, great. You made it. | 哦 太好了 你成功了 |
[05:16] | What’s in the bag? | 那袋子里面有什么 |
[05:16] | -Do you guys have a plan? -Yeah. | -你们有计划吗 -是的 |
[05:20] | Then this is for when your plan fails. | 那么这就是为你们的计划失败后准备的 |
[05:35] | Okay. Remember.. | 好的 记住了 |
[05:36] | walk in like you own the place. | 就像是在你自己的地盘上一样走进去 |
[05:38] | Aaron Carter walked on this ground. | 艾伦・卡特在这地上走过了 |
[05:41] | I am never wearing these shoes again. | 我再也不穿这双鞋了 |
[05:44] | That’s not acting like you own the place. | 这表现得可不像你拥有这个地方 |
[06:01] | Excuse me. May I see your passes, please? | 打扰一下 我能看看你们的通行证吗 |
[06:03] | Let me handle this | 让我来处理这个 |
[06:06] | I’m Lizzie McGuire, a member of the press. | 我是利齐・麦奎尔 一名新闻记者 |
[06:08] | I have a right to be here. | 我有权来这儿 |
[06:12] | Dear Mom and Dad, | 亲爱的妈妈和爸爸 |
[06:14] | I’m working on a project with Miranda and Gordo, | 我在和米兰达和戈多在做一个课题 |
[06:16] | Matt is also helping. | 马特也在帮忙 |
[06:17] | Will be back soon. Love,Lizzie | 马上就回来 爱你们的利齐 |
[06:19] | Well, it looks like the kids got an early start this morning. | 嗯 看起来像孩子们今天一大早就起来了 |
[06:22] | When are they coming back? | 他们什么时候回来 |
[06:23] | Mmm, probably soon | 嗯 一会儿吧 |
[06:25] | Why don’t you head down to the video shoot | 你为什么不先去摄影棚 |
[06:26] | and I’ll bring them when they get back. | 我等他们回来之后带他们一起去 |
[06:28] | I can’t believe I’m going to meet Aaron Carter! | 我不敢相信我要去见艾伦・卡特了 |
[06:32] | I’m just practicing so I’ll fit in with the kids. | 我只是在练习 这样我才能与孩子们合得来 |
[06:41] | Great plan, McGuire. | 伟大的计划啊 麦奎尔 |
[06:43] | Would you put your shoes on? | 你能把鞋穿上吗 |
[06:45] | I cannot believe that they took my press badge. | 我不敢相信他们竟然拿走了我的记者证 |
[06:48] | Mr. Ling charges us five bucks to replace it. | 要补办的话林老师会再收我五块钱的 |
[06:51] | I’m never going to get to sing for Aaron. | 我永远也没法为艾伦唱歌了 |
[06:53] | It’s time for Plan B. | 是实行B计划的时候了 |
[06:57] | Elf costumes? | 小矮人的戏服 |
[06:58] | That’s Plan B? | 那就是B计划 |
[06:59] | That’s it.Matt’s going in the bag. | 那就是 马特将进到袋子里 |
[07:02] | Where did you get these? | 你从那儿拿的这些东西 |
[07:04] | The Christmas card picture we had to take last year. | 我们去年不得不拍的圣诞贺卡用的照片 |
[07:09] | Ho, ho, ho! | 吼吼吼 |
[07:11] | I am not singing for Aaron dressed as an elf. | 我可不想穿成一个小矮人的样子去给艾伦唱歌 |
[07:14] | Guys, they’re shooting a holiday video? | 伙计们 他们在拍一个假日录影带 |
[07:17] | If we look like elves, | 如果我们穿得像小精灵 |
[07:18] | they’ll think we’re part of the video. | 他们就会认为我们是摄影的成员 |
[07:21] | Wow, Monkey Boy makes sense. | 哇 猴孩说的有道理 |
[07:24] | Who are you going as, Santa Claus? | 你要扮成什么 圣诞老人吗 |
[07:27] | Nope. | 不是 |
[07:29] | Those are my pants. | 那是我的裤子 |
[07:31] | I’m going as Aaron Carter. | 我将扮成艾伦・卡特 |
[07:41] | Excuse me. Do you have your passes? | 打扰你下 你们有通行证吗 |
[07:44] | Um, we’re extras in the Aaron Carter video. | 我们是艾伦・卡特的录影带中的临时演员 |
[07:47] | Yeah. And we’re late, | 是的 而且我们要迟到了 |
[07:49] | so can we shake a leg, buddy? | 所以我们能赶快进去吗 老兄 |
[07:50] | Scram! Nice try. | 滚开 胆子够大的 |
[07:53] | -Do you know who I am? -See ya. | -你知道我是谁吗 -再见 |
[07:55] | I got him,I got him. | 我找到他了 我找到他了 |
[07:57] | Stand-ins must stay on set at all times. Let’s go. | 替身必须一直呆在拍摄现场 我们走吧 |
[08:04] | Plan B didn’t work. | B计划不管用啊 |
[08:06] | It worked for Matt. | 对马特来说挺管用的 |
[08:07] | Maybe in our next plan, | 也许在我们的下一个计划中 |
[08:08] | we can pretend that | 我们可以假装 |
[08:09] | we’re elves who live in trees and bake cookies. | 我们是那些住在树上烤饼干的小精灵 |
[08:12] | Not helpful, Gordo. | 没什么帮助 戈多 |
[08:14] | Maybe we should just pack it in. | 也许我们该放弃了 |
[08:16] | No. We are getting in, okay? | 不 我们都能进去的 好吗 |
[08:18] | I’m going to get my interview, | 我会进行我的采访 |
[08:19] | you’re going to sing for Aaron | 你将去给艾伦唱歌 |
[08:21] | and Gordo’s going to film it. | 而戈多会把这一切拍下来 |
[08:22] | We’re going in | 我们会进去的 |
[08:23] | and this time,we’re not leaving anyone behind. | 而且这回不把任何一个人留在外面 |
[08:27] | I’ve got an idea. | 我有了一个主意 |
[08:28] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[08:37] | -Got a pass? -Yeah. | -有通行证吗 -有 |
[08:43] | -Nah. -All right. Move through. | -算了 -好了 走吧 |
[08:51] | Lizzie, that was your dad. | 利齐 那是你爸爸 |
[08:53] | Security must’ve called him. | 保安一定打电话给他了 |
[08:55] | They do have your press badge. | 他们有你的记者证 |
[08:56] | Okay, new plan. Find Aaron, | 好吧 新计划 找到艾伦 |
[08:58] | get Matt, avoid Dad and get out. | 逮到马特 躲着爸爸 然后出来 |
[09:01] | No problemo. | 没问题 |
[09:02] | I can do four things at once. | 我可以同时做四件事情 |
[09:07] | Whew! We made it. | 喔 我们成功了 |
[09:09] | Where’s Aaron? | 艾伦在那儿 |
[09:10] | Uh, first things first. Let’s ditch these costumes. | 嗯 最首要的事情是 我们得把这些戏服扔掉 |
[09:13] | Oh, good idea. | 哦 好主意 |
[09:13] | Whew! Gordo, did you get a shot of us sneaking in | 喔 戈多 你有没有为你的纪录片拍下 |
[09:17] | for your documentary? | 我们偷偷进来的镜头 |
[09:18] | Uh, no, I was too busy trying not to get arrested. | 嗯 不 我当时拍被抓到 没顾上 |
[09:20] | Well, the coast is clear. Get a shot of us right now. | 好吧 这边没人 现在给我们拍一下 |
[09:28] | Uh… guys… | 哦 两位 |
[09:29] | uh, this is about to be the shortest documentary ever. | 这必将成为世界上最短的纪录片 |
[09:31] | Not you again. | 又是你们 |
[09:47] | -Yum. -I can not believe that Matt was right. | -看着就好吃 -我真不敢相信马特是对的 |
[09:50] | Donuts. | 甜甜圈 |
[09:51] | We did it. We made it. We’re here. | 我们做到了 我们成功了 我们在这了 |
[09:54] | Cool, let’s find Aaron. | 太棒了 让我们去找艾伦 |
[09:55] | Whoa. | 哇哦 |
[10:00] | Basically, it’s a television series | 简单地讲 这是一部关于这个父亲 |
[10:02] | about this dad and his wacky life– | 以及他的古怪生活的电视剧 |
[10:04] | I call it Sam McGuire. What do you think? | 我管它叫山姆・麦奎尔 你觉得怎样 |
[10:07] | Sir, I’m the caterer. | 先生 我是备办食品的人 |
[10:09] | Okay, get in the bag, get in the bag | 好了 进到袋子里去 进到袋子里去 |
[10:13] | Hey, donuts. | 嘿 甜甜圈 |
[10:14] | Those are for crew only. | 那些只是为摄制组准备的 |
[10:19] | Not at Gordo’s… not at Miranda’s… | 不在戈多家 不在米兰达家 |
[10:22] | they know they’re supposed to leave a number. | 他们应该先留个电话号码的 |
[10:28] | Hello, this is security from Ren-Mar Warehouses. | 你好 我是润马仓库的安保人员 |
[10:31] | We got a Lizzie McGuire here causing some trouble. | 利齐・麦奎尔在这儿惹了些麻烦 |
[10:42] | The sleigh stopped. | 雪橇停了 |
[10:44] | I… I can’t feel my foot. | 我 我的脚都没感觉了 |
[10:45] | You guys, I think we’re on stage. | 各位 我觉得我们在舞台上 |
[10:47] | Yeah, my foot’s definitely asleep. | 是啊 我的脚一定睡着了 |
[10:49] | L-L-Let me just take a peek. | 让我偷看一下 |
[10:56] | Guys, Aaron Carter’s here. | 各位艾伦・卡特在这儿 |
[10:59] | Of course he is. It’s his video. | 他当然在这儿 这是他的录影带 |
[11:00] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[11:01] | Um… I-I have a plan. Follow me. | 嗯 我有个计划 跟我来 |
[11:05] | I think the plan is to make it up as we go along. | 我觉得这个计划就是 假装我们正在交往 |
[11:11] | Action! Cue the dancers. | 开拍 让舞蹈演员上台 |
[11:13] | Dancers. | 舞蹈演员 |
[11:14] | Oh, this can’t be good. | 哦 这不会有好事儿的 |
[11:16] | -No. -Whoa… | -不 -喔 |
[11:19] | -Sorry. -Sorry. Excuse us. Don’t mind us. | -抱歉 -对不起 别介意我们 |
[11:27] | That’s it, I’m dressing as an elf from now on. | 好吧 从现在起我要穿成一个小矮人 |
[11:30] | -Cut! Where are your costumes? -Um… | -停 你们的戏服呢 -嗯 |
[11:35] | -Matt?! -Lizzie?! | -马特 -利齐 |
[11:37] | Ha-ha! We meet again! | 哈哈 我们又见面了 |
[11:58] | Timber! | 圣诞树倒了 |
[12:02] | That’s going to leave a mark. | 这将是一个标志性事件 |
[12:03] | -Hey! -We’re really sorry. | -嘿 -我们真的很抱歉 |
[12:05] | -Yeah. Bye. -Bye.Bye. | -是呀 再见 -再见 |
[12:07] | I’m going to get you kids! | 我会抓到你们这些孩子的 |
[12:10] | Do you know those kids? | 你见过他们吗 |
[12:11] | Never seen them in my life. | 我这辈子从没见过他们 |
[12:13] | Too bad. I could always use more stunt elves. | 真糟糕 我本来想让他们来扮演小矮人的 |
[12:16] | You know now that I think about it | 知道吗 现在我在想 |
[12:18] | I taught them everything they know. | 我教给了他们所有他们应该知道的事 |
[12:21] | Good work. | 干得不错 |
[12:25] | Excuse me, | 打扰一下 |
[12:26] | uh, you guys ever need | 嗯 你们需要一名 |
[12:27] | a fresh new video director…with a youthful point of view! | 新的有年轻的观点的导演 |
[12:46] | Hi, I’m Jo McGuire. | 嗨 我是乔・麦奎尔 |
[12:48] | I spoke to you earlier about my daughter, Lizzie McGuire. | 我刚和你谈过我女儿 利齐・麦奎尔 |
[12:50] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 夫人 |
[12:51] | She caused quite a ruckus today. | 她今天引起了一场不小的骚乱 |
[12:53] | I’m- I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[12:54] | Could you take me to Lizzie? | 你可以带我去找利齐吗 |
[12:56] | Well, Ms, uh, we don’t know where Lizzie is. | 嗯 夫人 我们不知道利齐在哪儿 |
[12:58] | Okay, well,why don’t you let me in and I’ll find her? | 好的 那么为什么不叫我进去 我可以找到她 |
[13:01] | I can’t let you in, ma’am. | 我不能让你进去 夫人 |
[13:04] | You’re gonna let me in! | 你必须让我进去的 |
[13:05] | And you’re gonna let me in now! | 你现在就得让我进去 |
[13:06] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[13:13] | We are never going to meet Aaron Carter. | 我们永远别想见到艾伦・卡特了 |
[13:15] | Maybe we should just call it a day. | 也许只是一天而已 |
[13:18] | But-But we’re so close. | 但 但我们离得这么近了 |
[13:20] | Just… give me a minute to think. | 再给我一分钟让我想想 |
[13:21] | I got nothin’. | 我什么也没了 |
[13:25] | All we need to do is get | 我们所需要的就是拿到 |
[13:32] | Aaron Carter’s personal pass? | 艾伦・卡特的个人通行证 |
[13:34] | How are we going to get Aaron Carter’s personal pass? | 我们怎么可能拿到艾伦・卡特的个人通行证 |
[13:37] | Aaron Carter’s personal pass! | 艾伦・卡特的个人通行证 |
[13:40] | Well, I guess this must be Aaron Carter’s dressing room. | 嗯 我猜这里肯定是艾伦・卡特的更衣室 |
[13:42] | Again, this would be a lot more exciting | 再说一次 如果我是个十三岁的女孩儿的话 |
[13:44] | if I was a 13-year-old girl. | 这件事情将更加令我激动 |
[13:46] | And this…is Aaron’s orange. | 那么这就是艾伦的橙子 |
[13:48] | And-and this…is Aaron’s apple. | 这是艾伦的苹果 |
[13:50] | Ha, ha, ha. | 哈哈哈 |
[13:51] | And this is Aaron’s manager… | 而这是艾伦的经纪人 |
[13:53] | wondering what you’re doing here. | 想知道你们在这里干什么 |
[14:03] | Sir, are you a part of the crew? | 先生 你是制作组成员吗 |
[14:17] | Oh, my gosh! | 哦 我的老天 |
[14:19] | It’s about time you got here. | 该是你到这里的时候了 |
[14:21] | Listen– Lizzie and Matt are here. | 听着 利齐和马特在这里 |
[14:23] | We got to go find them. | 我们必须找到他们 |
[14:27] | You’re not here to bail me out, are you? | 你并不是来保我出去的 是吧 |
[14:29] | They’re real persnickety about their donuts around here. | 他们这对甜甜圈真小气 |
[14:32] | Donuts?! | 甜甜圈 |
[14:33] | We got to find the kids. | 我们必须找到孩子们 |
[14:34] | If security’s that good at policing their donut table | 如果安保人员看管甜甜圈都那么好 |
[14:37] | it’s only a matter of time before the kids join us. | 那么孩子们也到这儿来就只是时间问题了 |
[14:39] | I won’t call security if you guys leave immediately. | 如果你们不快点离开的话 我就会叫保安来 |
[14:42] | Well, just wait a second.Okay? | 嗯就一会儿 行吗 |
[14:44] | In the spirit of Christmas maybe you could grant us one favor. | 看在圣诞节的份上也许你能答应帮我们一个小忙 |
[14:48] | Tell me what you want. | 你们想要什么 |
[14:50] | We want to meet Aaron Carter. | 我们想见艾伦・卡特 |
[14:53] | Um… | 嗯 |
[14:54] | She’s eating out of the palm of my hand. | 她在我的掌握之中 |
[14:58] | No. | 不行 |
[15:00] | Ow! Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! | 喔 哦 哦 哦 哦 |
[15:03] | Okay, just hear me out. | 好吧 听我说 |
[15:04] | Aaron Carter coming here | 艾伦・卡特来这儿 |
[15:05] | is the most exciting thing that’s ever happened to us. | 是发生在我们身上的最令人激动的事 |
[15:08] | He’s cute, he’s cool, he’s…talented. | 他可爱 他很酷 他很有天分 |
[15:12] | So, please, please…can one of us just meet him? | 因此 拜托了 让我们当中的一个人见见他吧 |
[15:18] | Okay. Just one. | 好吧 就一个 |
[15:22] | Well…congratulations, McGuire. | 呃 祝贺你 麦奎尔 |
[15:24] | You got your interview. | 你可以去进行你的采访了 |
[15:25] | Maybe you could get me an autograph. | 也许你可以给我带个签名 |
[15:28] | Miranda… you should go. | 米兰达 你应该去 |
[15:31] | What? | 什么 |
[15:31] | You’re a really good singer. | 你是一个很好的歌手 |
[15:33] | And this is a great opportunity for you. | 而且这对你来说是个很好的机会 |
[15:36] | So go. | 所以 去吧 |
[15:38] | A-Are you sure? | 你 你确定吗 |
[15:40] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 是的 我很肯定 |
[15:42] | Uh, maybe you could get me an autograph? | 嗯 也许你可以给我带个签名 |
[15:48] | Find out what he sleeps in! | 弄清楚他在哪儿睡觉 |
[15:50] | Lizzie, I got to say, | 利齐 我不得不说 |
[15:52] | what you did in there was really cool. | 你刚才干得真的很酷 |
[15:54] | Well, this is a once-in-a-lifetime chance for Miranda. | 嗯 这对于米兰打来说是个千载难逢的机会 |
[15:57] | My once-in-a-lifetime chance is going to come around. | 我的千载难逢的好机会也要来了 |
[16:05] | How was it? Tell me everything. | 怎么样 通通告诉我 |
[16:07] | He said I have talent. I have talent! | 他说我有天分 我有天分 |
[16:11] | Lizzie, there is no way I’ll ever be able to thank you. | 利齐 我真不知道该怎样感谢你 |
[16:13] | You’re the best. | 你是最棒的 |
[16:14] | Wonder if those two record executives are still around. | 不知道那两个录像主管是否还在这儿 |
[16:19] | Oh, my gosh, guys where’s my tape recorder? | 哦 天哪 两位 我的录音机哪儿去了 |
[16:22] | I think I left it in Aaron’s dressing room. | 我想我忘在艾伦的更衣室里了 |
[16:24] | Should I go back? | 我应该回去吗 |
[16:25] | I’m sure it’s okay. We’ll wait here. | 我确定没问题 我们在这儿等着 |
[16:34] | -Is this yours? -Thanks. | -这是你的吗 -谢谢 |
[16:37] | Merry Christmas, Lizzie McGuire. | 圣诞快乐 利齐・麦奎尔 |
[16:41] | The moment that I laid my eyes on you | 在我将视线投在你的身上时 |
[16:45] | I knew you’d be the one to make my dreams come true | 我知道你会使我梦想成真 |
[16:50] | Girl, you shine like reflections on the water | 姑娘 你像水中的倒影一般闪耀 |
[16:55] | Girl, you shine like the sun in the sky | 姑娘 你像天上的太阳一般耀眼 |
[17:00] | Girl, you shine like the moon glows in the nighttime | 姑娘 你像夜里的月光一般闪亮 |
[17:06] | So, did you get your tape recorder? | 那么 你拿到你的录音机了吗 |
[17:07] | Well, that’s not all I got. | 嗯 不仅仅如此 |
[17:10] | Once-in-a-lifetime chance? | 千载难逢的机会 |
[17:11] | Check. My life is now complete. | 有了 我的一生完美了 |
[17:16] | Will Lizzie McGuire | 利齐・麦奎尔 |
[17:17] | please pick up her parents at the Detention Center. | 请到临时拘留处来接你的父母 |
[17:20] | I guess my parents aren’t going anywhere for awhile. | 我想我的父母暂时哪儿也不能去了 |
[17:24] | And neither are you. Come with me. Now. | 你也一样 跟我来 现在 |
[17:27] | Hang on a sec. | 等一会儿 |
[17:29] | These your friends? | 这是你的朋友吗 |
[17:30] | Yep. The greatest stunt elves in the business. | 是的 这行里的最好的矮人演员 |
[17:34] | They’re with us. | 他们和我们是一起的 |
[17:36] | You guys did some great work back there. | 你们几个刚才做的不错 |
[17:39] | How would you like to be in Aaron Carter’s video? | 你们愿意参与艾伦・卡特录影带的拍摄吗 |
[17:44] | I’ll take that as a yes. | 我把这当做你们答应了 |
[17:49] | Looks like we’re all invited to Aaron’s party. | 看起来我们都受邀参加艾伦的派对了 |
[17:51] | Everyone except for me. | 除了我之外 |
[17:53] | Wait up, you guys! I want to be in Aaron’s video, too! | 你们等等我 我也要上艾伦的录影带 |
[18:06] | Hey, Justin. | 嘿 贾斯汀 |
[18:08] | Hey, it’s Aaron. | 嘿 我是艾伦 |
[18:11] | I can’t come out tonight. | 我今天晚上不能出去玩了 |
[18:12] | I’m going to see this girl. | 我要去看这个女孩 |
[18:15] | No… no… her name is Candy. | 不 不是 她的名字是坎迪 |
[18:18] | Real cute. | 非常可爱 |
[18:18] | I got to go. See ya. | 我要走了 再见 |
[18:22] | I know a girl who’s tough but sweet | 我认识一个女孩 她很野蛮也很可爱 |
[18:25] | She’s so fine, she can’t be beat | 她如此美丽 她无人能敌 |
[18:29] | She’s got everything that I desire | 她有我所渴望的一切 |
[18:34] | Sets the summer sun on fire | 让夏天的骄阳似火 |
[18:38] | I want Candy | 我想要坎迪 |
[18:42] | I want Candy | 我想要坎迪 |
[18:47] | I want Candy | 我想要坎迪 |
[18:51] | I want Candy | 我想要坎迪 |
[18:55] | Go to see her when the sun goes down | 当太阳西落时去看她 |
[18:59] | Ain’t no finer girl in town | 镇里没有更好的女孩 |
[19:03] | You’re my girl, what the doctor ordered | 你是我的女孩 这是医嘱 |
[19:08] | So sweet, you make my mouth water | 那么甜美 让我直流口水 |
[19:10] | Oh! | 哦 |
[19:12] | I want Candy | 我想要坎迪 |
[19:16] | I want Candy | 我想要坎迪 |
[19:20] | I want Candy | 我想要坎迪 |
[19:24] | I want Candy | 我想要坎迪 |
[19:34] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[19:44] | Candy on the beach, there’s nothin’ better | 在海滩上的坎迪 没有什么比她更美 |
[19:49] | But I like Candy when it’s wrapped in a sweater | 但我更喜欢穿着毛衣的坎迪 |
[19:54] | Some day soon, I’ll make you mine | 不久的将来 我要让你成为我的 |
[19:58] | Then I’ll have Candy all the time | 那时我就可以时时刻刻拥有坎迪 |
[20:00] | Oh! | 哦 |
[20:02] | I want Candy | 我想要坎迪 |
[20:06] | I want Candy | 我想要坎迪 |
[20:10] | I want Candy | 我想要坎迪 |
[20:15] | I want Candy | 我想要坎迪 |
[20:19] | Candy in the morning time | 早晨时分的坎迪 |
[20:21] | Candy in the hot sunshine | 火热阳光下的坎迪 |
[20:23] | Candy, baby, can’t you see? | 坎迪 宝贝 你明白吗 |
[20:25] | All I want is you, Candy | 我所想要的一切就是你 |
[20:28] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[20:33] | All I want is you, Candy. | 我所想要的一切就是你 |
[20:46] | I don’t remember calling in Toad Boy for backup. | 我不记得我叫了蟾蜍男孩做后援 |